Speaker 1: Babies that talk like adults.
Speaker 2: It's one more thing. I'm strong and geddy. Seems to be the hottest thing on the internet. Babies that talk like adults. More on that in the second. So we got a new Trump impersonator. Where did this person come from?
Speaker 3: Katie? I just stumbled across him on X but or Twitter. I don't know what to call it anymore. But this guy he you know, Austin Nasso, who's the one that we usually play. He's just got trumped down to a tee. This guy's giving him a run for his money. It's pretty funny, okay.
Speaker 1: Cool.
Speaker 4: The India Pakistan war, I call it World War seven eleven is officially over. We ended it this morning. It was a tremendous morning. We did a great job. My phone rang. It was a number I didn't recognize. I was feeling risky, right, it was feeling risky. So I picked it up and they said to me, sir, we like to talk to you about your extended war. And to I said, we're not going to do that. We know who the hell is on the phone. We're not going to do that. And then the other phone rang and it was another number I didn't know. So I picked it up and they said to me, sir, you've won the lottery. Now send me a social Security number. And I knew at that moment we had a golden opportunity, right, we had a big, beautiful golden opportunity. We took both phones, we put them together. We said, talk, make a deal.
Speaker 2: That's pretty funny.
Speaker 1: Settled the India Pakistan war thing.
Speaker 2: That's pretty funny.
Speaker 5: Got two scammers on the phone and had him go at it.
Speaker 2: World War seven eleven.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's that's some meggy stuff. Jack and I don't approve. Wow, Wow, that's good. It's how ridiculous was it that Alec Baldwin his quote unquote Trump imitation? It wasn't on TV.
Speaker 2: The AI craze of having babies doing things is huge, and we talked about this a couple of weeks ago. I love the you know, All Babies, Cast of Friends, All Babies movie, Goodfellas, All Babies, you know, pick whatever it is. They make the characters into babies, and it's just it's amazing how they do it. And I don't know why. It's so charming. And then I sent Joe one over the weekend. It was a old Monty Python bit that they turned into babies awesome.
Speaker 1: For some reason, I watched it for a little while and I thought, Okay, I get it.
Speaker 2: So you're not into the baby's talking. John Cleese himself loved it.
Speaker 1: Oh, I don't doubt it for a second. He wrote it, It's fine.
Speaker 3: I don't know, Katie, I've seen like twenty episodes of that show. Now though everybody's making talking babies.
Speaker 2: It's run its course with you, huh. I just I wonder what I wonder how maybe it's over. I don't know how how.
Speaker 1: About the legs are rounding?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: Absolutely, I mean because the babies resemble the adults that they are taking the place of in a way. It's a little mind ben I.
Speaker 2: Read I treated a little Trump, a little orange Trump baby who was talking about I don't remember what he was talking about. It was very funny about people not working, you know, leeching off the government. Baby. So the thing I don't know, and I was just asking, is this does that require like, does it require anything more than me than getting like an app and saying make all the people in the Simpsons babies or something, and then that's all there is to it? Or is there more skill involved in that.
Speaker 1: It might take a few more prompts than that, but in my experience, you know, I was I was trying to come up with an image just as a run through of my idiot dog Baxter. And I'll explain my dispar disparagement of him in a second. But I thought, all right, let's just what's the first thing pops in mind? All right, a black lab border Collie mix licking an ice cream cone on a beach. And I got it back and I said, all right, add little gray around the muzzle and a little gray on the chest, and okay, that's close. Uh, make it a chocolate ice cream cone. Have the dog where a ball cap, and I want to see beach umbrellas in the background. But so it takes a minute or two as you'll refine it, but it's probably not hard.
Speaker 2: So then would you guess that we're just going to go through a bunch of trends like this, so the baby's thing is played in you guys's opinion, So then it'll be you make all the everybody from everybody loves Raymond's a dog or whatever it is, and we'll do that for a while.
Speaker 3: Oh, it's like remember the trend where they were doing something with all the presidents. Yeah, like all the presidents are like Vikings and you know, yeah.
Speaker 1: That was kind of fun. Yeah, I tell you what, though, it brings us back to that alleged video of Mcroan and Merits and others on a train hiding their cocaine that you're kind of anti. Zelensky, right, is saying, is proof that something's something? It it's ridiculous, but it's the quality of it is very, very good. So we are, I think, into the world we'd imagine was coming, and that is the completely post truth world in which, you know, folks with even the slightest pre inclination to believe something, we'll see it and believe it completely and reject the notion that it's fake.
Speaker 2: Well, you got that from a new standpoint, and then from the entertainment standpoint, other than a few likes from your friends, Like, whoever made the money Python skit with babies? Did they make a dollar off of that? Even if it was seen by millions of people. I don't even because it gets it gets retweeted so many different places. It's not like it's in one source.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but it's if it's a monetized account, they get some form of credit.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I feel like algorithm algorithms, people are just doing it. I guess you just do it for your own amusement mostly then.
Speaker 1: Well, I guess, But I don't understand. If I retweet say that skit and somebody clicks on it, I'd imagine the person who posted it somehow gets quote unquote credit for that.
Speaker 2: I don't know it through Twitter. Seems like all this stuff I see is on so many different platforms. It's so.
Speaker 1: Scattered, disparate.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so scattered out there. Yeah, I think you're going I do think people are going to have to create stuff just for the enjoyment of creating.
Speaker 1: Stuff because yeah, which, well let's be fine honestly, although who knows where there's money to be made, people will figure out a way to make it, and good for them. Ah. So the reason I called my dog an idiot or whatever I called him, and I've brought this up before, but he somehow he stepped on something or he did something and he had a very minor injury to his Paul. Well, we discovered when we're not looking at at night and all he just licks it and licks it and licks it, and now it's become a terrible mess and he's got to go get antibiotics and god knows what else, and he's wearing the cone of shame, which you deserve if you're listening, Baxter. Yeah, a dumb ass. Anyway, How is that evolutionarily a thing with dogs? That would they have fault to do something that turns a minor and insignificant injury into an infected mess.
Speaker 2: That does happen a lot with dogs. They just out of boredom, they just start picking at it or whatever and turn it into.
Speaker 1: A problem discomfort, yeah, whatever it is. But yeah, I don't get that evolutionarily speaking.
Speaker 2: I would tell you though, because I was at the farm yesterday where we got four dogs out there and they live outside all almost all the time, or run around twenty acres and everything like that. The number of town dog problems that just don't seem to crop up with country dogs is interesting, and I don't know why. I don't know if it's because they get so much exercise, sure, and maybe they're.
Speaker 1: Just so much mental exercise too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're just not as likely to lay there and lick at your hurt paw because you've been running around chasing squirrels and rabbits all day long and you're exhausted. I don't know why, but just a lot of that stuff just doesn't happen. For whatever.
Speaker 1: I think that's a great theory. I think you're absolutely right. My dog has a boring life. I admit it. We walk him a lot, but I mean he's he's kind of old, and there's only so much he can do. And you know, I've recommended a number of books to him, fiction, non fiction, history, some fairly racy stuff, and he just doesn't he's not interested.
Speaker 2: I do watch the dogs at the farm, and I think I can. I can watch him for like fifteen minutes and think you just got more exercise than a town dog got in a week.
Speaker 1: Yeah, way to hell over there.
Speaker 2: Chasing a rabbit and then all the way back chasing something else. Have Yeah?
Speaker 1: Ought to just turn him loose, run around the neighborhood. Yeah, the neighbors would love that.
Speaker 2: The ConA shame. Yeah, what's that gonna cost you? Any idea?
Speaker 1: I don't know. We're taking him to the vet this afternoon. It'll four figures. No, do you don't think No?
Speaker 2: No, way, will charge one hundred and fifty bucks for the cone.
Speaker 1: We have a cone. He's been an idiot for many, many years. We keep the cone, and we've got a nice velcrow cloth cone. Yeah, fairly stiff structured thing. Yeah. This this is not a you use it and throw it away dog, super luxury cone. Yeah, it's famulous.
Speaker 3: I'm debating on telling you guys a story and I can't. It's pretty, it's pretty brutal. But it has to do with my my friend. My friend has a farm and she's got farm dogs, and one of those farm dogs decided to bang the other farm dog.
Speaker 5: And the male farm dogs let's use.
Speaker 1: The term make love.
Speaker 2: They were deeply emotionally connected here, right, Yeah, that is in.
Speaker 3: Love loving relationship. Yes, many hobbies that they share.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: Male dogs unit got stuck in female dog oh, and ended up inverted.
Speaker 5: So she had to deal with that.
Speaker 1: WHOA.
Speaker 3: She sent me a picture and it was like anything I've ever seen before.
Speaker 5: The entire thing was inside out.
Speaker 2: I feel like you could send me a picture of that with no context and I couldn't guess in ten thousand guesses what I was looking.
Speaker 1: Oh, oh, I get it. The female dog prolapsed.
Speaker 3: No, no, the male dog what yeah, like came all the way out and is stuck out, so they had to go to the vet.
Speaker 5: Oh, figure out how to fix I told you this was gruesome.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Oh, you're not gonna show us, are you?
Speaker 5: Oh you know, I will. We're friends like that.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't need to see dog whang mishaps. All right, I didn't.
Speaker 2: She's a popular Instagram account.
Speaker 1: Oh you make the dog look like a baby and then mishap.
Speaker 5: There you go.
Speaker 3: Well, you know, poor little guy. He was really having a good time though. At least he was doing something he enjoyed exactly.
Speaker 2: Carma, dog wang mishaps.
Speaker 5: It should be on your phones by now.
Speaker 2: There's plenty of sites for them. All right, I'll look at the picture podcast.
Speaker 1: I'm getting ready. I'm actually averting my eyes. I'm gonna dart over there.
Speaker 5: It comes.
Speaker 1: That's about what I expected, honestly. Wow, so he's got like a perma.
Speaker 2: I feel like the fact I feel like the fact that this picture is on my phone has like alerted me to a number of government agencies or probably.
Speaker 1: And well it should.
Speaker 5: Well, if it's on mine, that's got to be on yours.
Speaker 1: You're welcome.
Speaker 2: I don't like the fact that this was ever on my phone. He's going to show up in a courtroom someday.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's a red light flashing right now.
Speaker 4: We've got a.
Speaker 1: Dog Dick picking Susius here and Rogers seven.
Speaker 2: Sir, I'm deleting this immediately.
Speaker 1: Thanks for that, Katie, there's something wrong with you. You should wear the cone of shame. You can't excess your phone. Well I was going to tell a story about making asparagus on Mother's Day, but so much for that. Well, I guess that's it.