Speaker 1: Hello the Internet, and welcome to season three, twenty four, Episode four of Guys Day.
Speaker 2: Production of iHeart Radio.
Speaker 1: This well, this is a podcast where we take a deep dave into America share consciousness. And it is Thursday, February.
Speaker 2: Eighth, twenty twenty four.
Speaker 1: Yeah, two eight two four good.
Speaker 2: But it's Giving Hearts Day. It is Giving hearts. Yeah, it is Giving Hearts today. But I guess it's also about something about giving charitably. That's what I mean Giving heart. So also National Iowa Day, shout out the Iowa's out there, Shout out the Quaker Oats factory out there in Iowa, I know, near Cedar Rapids.
Speaker 1: Also really into like industries. You're you're really into ascribing various geographic locations with industries.
Speaker 2: It's just because like I have, I have just weird specific interactions with certain states. Like I dated somebody from Iowa, so I have like just weird secondhand knowledge about it, right, That's what That's the particularly large what we call out here. Also National Kite Flying Day, and hey for all the people out there leading the Scouts, so that are boys out into the woods and doing right. National Boy Scouts Day too, Is that right? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I got a scout meeting this afternoon.
Speaker 2: Well, now you got something to tell him. They're all falling asleep.
Speaker 1: Crazy kindergartener's running room. Well my name is Jack O'Brien aka. Well the statement you made and you gave they was able to make.
Speaker 2: It hot enough your career it died.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And every time we hear her name, does she know that we know how badly her movie died? Why'd you try with the Daily War?
Speaker 3: And we're here to remind you of the shit tea reason you went away. It is fair to deny you of the job you lost from.
Speaker 1: Dizzy Jeane n Coronto.
Speaker 2: Christy, I'm a Gucci mane Alanis.
Speaker 1: Every every time I think of that that part in that song, like she becomes an old Irish like.
Speaker 2: What hey that potato po that gave me that? I don't know why, that's how it is in my brain, but yeah, someone come through with the Irish brogue version.
Speaker 4: I just can't get over that that song is about Uncle Joey. Yeah, I know every time I heard him like Uncle Jesse.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that that Uncle Jesse for sure, But dad, even Danny Tanner, Danny Tanner, Yeah, but at.
Speaker 2: Least They're like, yeah, you can toppy in the movie theater.
Speaker 4: Yeah, b cut it out, girl, what ow?
Speaker 2: What is happening? I'm throwing to be joined as always by my co host, mister Miles Gray. Great akaa.
Speaker 5: If you lack those hearts, those yucky, chalky hearts, I just don't think I understand. Yeah, I don't like those hearts. They almost take lack farts. I'm more of a box up chocolates man.
Speaker 2: All Right, shout out to Cleo dot universe, because yeah, we're talking about those chopped heart candies for we just just stopped. Let's just giving hearts day, you know, just stop. We're not giving those hearts out. We're not giving those hearts. That's not how we're giving hearts. Those hearts are giving farts. Sorry. I feel like they don't taste like farts so much. But maybe maybe. I mean, I think that's a little bit of creative license to be like it doesn't taste great, it's not.
Speaker 1: A license well, speaking of poetry. Yet, we are thrilled to be joined in our third seat by one of our favorite guests, one of your favorite guests, a writer, actor, one of the funniest stand up comedians, doing it.
Speaker 2: Yeah. She has an.
Speaker 1: Incredible stand up special called Bitch Grow Up that you can go watch on Max. And you must go watch on Max right now. She recently won Late Night for the whole fucking week dude, according to a Vulture with her Beyonce impression on After Midnight. Yeah, and you can see her performing at Deaf Puppy Comedy Club in Mantica, California, February twenty second to the twenty fourth. It's the hilarious, the talented Marcella.
Speaker 4: It's me Marcella AKA you got a fast Fard and I want to take it to your butt. Ho. Okay, that's what I could come up with.
Speaker 2: I was waiting for a fast car AKA.
Speaker 1: So yeah that song that is just like a song that it turns out everybody's just it's been quietly their favorite song forever.
Speaker 4: Because I'm so glad she was there. That's so beautiful. She looks stunning, amazing. You could tell she was holding back tears when she looked up and was like, oh, this is for me. Yeah, yeah, did you say that number one that same night?
Speaker 2: I know that's wild. You love to see it's it's I like that we have at least like with these platforms, you can instantly be like, yo, that one thing that just put money in my pockets. Thank you to everybody out there.
Speaker 4: Yes, exactly.
Speaker 2: Did you see all those tweets though, that were doing the in brackets Tracy Chapman voice, you know that was going around on Twitter. I didn't see stuff like it'll be like parenthetical Tracy Chapman voice and be like you gotta watch tar then past guests. Uh, Melissa Losada Aliva tweeted, she said you gotta fat ass.
Speaker 4: I didn't see that one of her.
Speaker 1: Well ship Marcella. It's been an eventful past couple of weeks. You went on After Midnight.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I was great. That was really fun. Yeah, I'm so happy that show is back. I mean, it's a reboot from the original at Midnight with Hardwick on Comedy Central, but this new in his longer format. It's so much more. It's just wild. It's just yeah, they have their point system is different. It's arbitrary, which I always was, but now they've done it, We're like they can take away points. You get three thousand points out of nowhere, and I think it's really fun. I also was hoping to lose, and I'm very glad that I lost, because god damn it, that was too stressful to be that beautiful and funny all the time. Yeah, I was undefeated when I was on the original.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was like, I don't want.
Speaker 4: To bring that perfect attitude new ship. I want to lose. I was really happy they lost.
Speaker 2: Yeah, losing well so much. Yeah, I just and it's just dope to see like you on a platform, like a much bigger platform and have you killing it right right, We knew, we fucking knew. I don't know that.
Speaker 4: Guy knew.
Speaker 2: That's right, all right, Marcella. We're gonna get to know you a little bit better in the moment.
Speaker 1: First, we're gonna tell our listeners a couple of the things we're talking about today. We got an update onspeech Apparently refusing to wear a mask during a global pandemic.
Speaker 2: Does not count as free speech. Fucking bullshit. Got an update on bud light from Trump. We're allowed to drink it again, boys, What happened? What happened?
Speaker 1: Yea Ella's We got a new character. A new character has entered the chat. I don't even know this motherfucker's name, but he's.
Speaker 2: This has called him Senator doctor Redmond.
Speaker 1: Senator doctor Redmond from Florida. We're gonna catch up with him. We're gonna talk about Valentine's Day because Pizza Hut is selling a breakup pizza. All of that, plenty more. But first, Marcela, we do like to ask our guests, what is something from your search history that's revealing about who you are?
Speaker 4: Well? I last night, the last thing I googled was the forty nine ers because I wanted to give myself a forty nine or Valentine's nail, some Valentiners, and I did it. Unfortunately, the people at home k oh shit, logo, look at the logos. Yeah, and I did a forty nine Oh shit, damn lip prints. Yeah. I like doing my nails, and I was like, ooh, it's Valentine's Day, the Niners going to the Super Bowl. I'm gonna do SF Valentiner nails.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: You have a family.
Speaker 4: My family. When my parents came to from El Salvador, they landed in San Francisco, and so they were just hardcore Joe Montana fans immediately because they were just like, yeah, let's do the American thing. Watch football, and they they tried baseball, didn't like it, and they but they loved football. And so my parents have always been Niner fans since they got to those countries. So we have always been Niner fans. And my brother is so excited that they're going to the super Bowl. And we always like do shit on Super Bowl Sunday, Like we just have food and we just hang out. It's just like a reason to kick it with the family, which I always like. So, okay, I got my nails ready for the weekend.
Speaker 1: Ye did that Christmas? You know, just so many chips, so many dips, so many chips.
Speaker 2: So yeah, what's the spread? What's the spread like for your families? You never know.
Speaker 4: My mom likes to do different things. Sometimes she'll order everything. Sometimes she'll make everything. Sometimes it's pot look style where everybody brings some things.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't I don't think she's thought about it yet, so I'm excited to find it out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, as are you partaking this year? I didn't really know. I don't have plans, but I mean passively I'll end up doing I mean, like maybe have it on in the background. Yeah, maybe, I mean I got to catch that halftime show. Oh for sure, Yeah, I want to see her, sure, But no, I don't really. I mean I've as a kid, I was just never that, Like I was into the NFL when like everybody was into the NFL in the nineties. I'm like, oh yeah, when Dion Sanders was playing with the Niners too, and even the Cowboys. I was like going back and forth with that whole thing. But then I just never I just never got fully bit by it.
Speaker 1: So I was just you know, yeah, there's a great Joe Montana story that is making the rounds that I love wearing. He Yeah, So the phone thing is the latest update that he would call his wife from the field, like during games and like the field that they.
Speaker 2: On the bench, like with ye, there's a phone on the bench.
Speaker 1: Check, Like everyone's like, oh, he must be talking to his offensive coordinator. Yeah, calling his wife because he realized he could. And like another thing about him that is like kind of say similar energy is like that there's this famous like drive he like brings the forty nine ers down the field in the Super Bowl and like the highest stress situation that a quarterback like had been in to that point, and one of the players on his team like recalled that. Like he came in the huddle to talk to them and he was just like kind of looking over their heads and then he was like, is that John Candy. Then he just like pointed John Candy, what's on the side, and then he was like all right, let's go out, and you know, it just like chilled everyone the fuck out there, just like, man, this guy doesn't give a fuck.
Speaker 2: He's like, oh man, you've seen planes, trains and automobiles.
Speaker 1: Oh that shit is so funny.
Speaker 4: I love that. That's how you know someone's really good at their job, like they can be distracted and it doesn't affect their game.
Speaker 2: Yeahah exactly. And they're like, yeah, all right, we back in it. Okay, yeah but that was John Candy, right, okay, yeah, and it's John Candy. Yeah.
Speaker 4: That motherfucker was huge in the eighties and nineties, so that was like probably.
Speaker 1: Like oh shit, yeah right, great taste, you know, great. They knew John Candy was like recognized that of all the celebrities, all the eighties celebrities, that's the one you point.
Speaker 4: There's a big motherfucker. You can spot them.
Speaker 2: That's true. It's also for practical purposes, he could get his linemen to see him. Yeah, funny.
Speaker 4: I do love that that phone story because the wife's the first time it happened. She was just like I was watching the game and then the phone rings and I was like, who's calling me during my you know, my game? Husband. Yeah, she picked up the phone. Hey honey, she was like, what.
Speaker 2: Are you doing? Oh my god? Yeah, he's crazy. Right, the phone works like a real phone, he said.
Speaker 4: He said. He was like, he just was like, you know, because I think you like, remember you said dial nine to dial outside, right, Yeah. Yeah, he just out of no or just decided to try it and it worked.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's adorable. It's so cute. I know what a what a little like love story. I know, it's I love that they're still together. Yeah, okay, good that would have been wild. He's like, yeah, I divorced it right after.
Speaker 4: It was a good man right there.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Joe Montana, what a name to Joe Montana.
Speaker 4: And that's and that's the other thing that was my my parents' favorite player. So like, you know, that's the other thing with the Niners, the associated oh Joe Montana. So like when he came out when the Niners won the last game he came out. My mom was like, Joe, It's like, he's such a fucking icon. So it's cool. It's just cool. It's just kind of nice to see that, you know, those associations my parents have.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what uh? What is something you think? Is over rate it? More so?
Speaker 4: Okay? Always I try to keep over it underrated in a similar vein. And I don't know if I've talked about this before. Maybe I have. I'm sure maybe someone else has. But I'm really tired of people hate sharing stuff. Like it's kind of gotten a little out of control. How much people like to hate share stuff and then they and then they don't share the shit that they like or I don't know, I don't know. Maybe it's like a vulnerability aspect. People don't like to share what they're into. They'd rather share what they hate because it's just easier. But please, guys, share share shit you like online, you know, promotion shit you like. Tell your people to listen to the shit that you like. I'm really fucking tired of people hate sharing stuff all the time. And then it goes viral and then you get more eyes in this person gets more fans right right.
Speaker 2: We were just talking with like in extremism researcher on the episode on Tuesday, and you know, we're like, how do you like like especially on the internet, like what like what what are best practices there? And she was like, just don't share the fucking outrage shit because even like you know, and that's more specific to like extreme political stuff, but they're just like, you know, when you share that, you're just seating it further and further into the culture, onto the platform. And if you're gonna do it, then if the very least, you know, take a screenshot and share it if you have to. But I think to your point about vulnerability, it's like easy to be like, ain't this some bullshit? And most people be like yeah. And if you're like I like this, then you open yourself, which is some kind of nerd and then people don't want to fucking you know, have to answer for whatever the fuck they like.
Speaker 4: But yeah, they're a nerd, which is fine as well, or whatever.
Speaker 2: A fucking nerd is you like, what the fuck you like somebody like hinge that ship with their own weird fucking vernacular or whatever.
Speaker 4: You like? What the you like?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 4: What you like yeah.
Speaker 1: Algorithmically too, Like the social media companies are all like, yeah, no, that's what gets the most clicks, and so just somebody is gonna share it because it is lazily the easiest way to get people to look at your ship.
Speaker 4: Algorithm doesn't know the difference between you hating something and you liking something. If all you're doing is commenting on the shit that you hate, like it's so weird. Yeah, comics. Actually, there's comedians that know that the ship that is going to get the more controversy on on the algorithm, so they'll post, they'll purposely post like stupid, ignorant shit just to get people talking, and it works. It's how people go viral. It's insane to me that people like feed In willingly feed into it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right, because I think it's because it's at a certain point. You know, it used to be able to be like, well, if I just keep my head down and work these clubs and do X, Y and Z, maybe I can get a shot. And now there's like just a proven methodology for people to like, Oh, if I say some off the wall offensive shit, that's the way exactly, and we and now it's just being incentivized.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it really is, so don't contribute to that, guys. It's also if you're still on X or any of Really the social media is when you interact with other accounts that are very obviously not real. That's the other thing that I'm like, the person that's rolling on purpose and you guys are making it go viral. And then if they're one of these people that's paying eight dollars, they're actually putting money in their pocket.
Speaker 2: Now, yeah, right exactly. Yeah, it's bizarre. Yeah, it's so.
Speaker 1: Weird when we get like we have another show that is attached to like a major sports organization. I'm not naming names, but whenever they tweet about our show, Okay, you might have heard of them, the NBA, but whenever they tweet about our show, like it goes through some like troll farm and like all of these trolls and all of these like bots like retweet it, and the tweets are like n uh and like they don't they're not saying anything, but they're just like that they're like this show is stupid, or you know, like they just have these automated responses or like love it w Come On was one of them recently, and it's just like.
Speaker 2: Or it'll be like pro mody propaganda from here or something, and you're like, nothing to do with the NBA. But I guess you know the way these like troll farms, like, well, that account probably has a lot of eyes on it, so you might just put some shit and that replies to get on wild.
Speaker 4: Yeah it's gross, it's gross.
Speaker 2: It is gross, Marcella. What is something you think is underrated?
Speaker 4: Sharing shit that you think is great? Being vulnerable, open up, tell people like, oh my god, just share shit you like, I don't understand. We're in this weird really in this weird time where you know, sharing being mad is is profitable and I just find it stupid as fuck as I as I'm upset about it, Like, for.
Speaker 1: Instance, look at this one, this tweet that I hate, Like it's just.
Speaker 4: This fucked up shit out wait, mean, that's why I like that, you guys were One of the questions of getting SNOW people is like, do you have a tweet that you like? Like, it's so nice that you know you can actually share something that is bringing you joys, bring you entertainment, it's bringing you something good and you get to cause like who is coming on here and be like, oh, tweet that. I like, oh yeah, this sweet where this fucking racist was Like, you know you're not.
Speaker 2: You don't do that.
Speaker 4: So it's like, why do people like do that online?
Speaker 2: Just share shit?
Speaker 4: Like that's what I think is underrated, just being more more more on the side of engaging with shit that you enjoy and sharing it and making sure it's known.
Speaker 2: Yeah it's tough or just like that, or like we kind of we're sort of culturally like everyone is just idling while in anger gear, you know what I mean, like rather than idle in happiness, idle in something that's a little more optimistic, like just default to me, like oh I like that. How about this? You like this? Okay? Yeah, yeah, go ahead, Like I can't believe this shit so weird? Yeah, I mean I think also too, like we just there's so much to be dissatisfied with in our day to day lives that it's just like the momentum is just carrying a lot of us too to just be like fuck that fuck fu fuck at all, right, you know, and like it's it is hard to kind of like take a second, slam the brakes and just be like, what if I use my energy to at least not do that. I don't even to go the opposite way. What if I just don't energize that part of my Yeah.
Speaker 1: In small ways, because yeah, we are all like in a system. Them that is just cramming this shit down our throat.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I had a funny situation happened where somebody they must hate follow me, or maybe there's someone I know and they and they follow me and then they have this anonymous account but they disagree with something I said, which again, fine, I don't care if people disagree with me on some shit, but it's just funny to me that people go and use an anonymous account like, bitch, I want to know who the fuck does Like if you want to get into argument, bitch, I want to know who it is. So one time or recently, I had an account I forget what, I do not even care about the exchange because it doesn't even matter, but they disagree with something I said, and but it it was one of those things where I was like, I feel like this person knows. I just have a feeling sometimes with trolls, like you can tell when they know you when they don't know you. You can tell when it's like a comedian, like a loser comedian who like, you know, this is what they do to pass the time and because they're depressed. You know, I get it. But I go so I go to reply to this person and I just said okay and then quote stranger, but okay, stranger and quote and they deleted their whole account.
Speaker 2: Oh shit.
Speaker 4: And I was like, I was right. I had my insurance on the money. Yeah, because just because of the tone in which they talked to me, I was like, no, you know me, I can tell I can tell you patrols know me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Oh my god.
Speaker 4: That it was so But it was like also good, like I should I should make you feel stupid, like I should make you feel like I do know who you are, because it's like, what are you doing with your life? Like this is what you're doing with your life? Like this is such a stupid waste of time. It's so silly.
Speaker 2: Go share some shit you like to share some shit you like guys.
Speaker 4: Go share the daily like geist. If you like it, go and share it.
Speaker 1: On your care about it us above all things, share this show.
Speaker 2: And that is the lesson today. Ye all right, should we take a break, come back. I feel like you were going to say something myself.
Speaker 4: I'm always going to say something.
Speaker 2: All right, We're gonna take a break and then we'll be right back.
Speaker 4: She always been loved to come back, and we're fucking bike y'all. Here we are with the boys and the one girl.
Speaker 2: Questionably some pretty cool stuff, man, we got talking about.
Speaker 1: Yeah, God, damn man, sure do federal appeals court goddamn just rejected arguments to refuse to wear a mask during the first COVID outbreak was legally protected free speech.
Speaker 2: That's so wild that, like, it was hard to take that as a real statement or hard.
Speaker 4: I had to reread it because it was actually I was kind of confused. I was like, wait, what, yeah, is this so.
Speaker 2: A federal appeals court just rejected arguments that refusing to wear masks during the first COVID outbreak was legally protected free speech? That's what the fuck? I said?
Speaker 4: Man, what the say.
Speaker 2: For the anti mask crowd? Yeah, big L, big super L super L.
Speaker 1: I mean too late, probably, I get I guess that'll be valuable for our next global pandemic. But there are these two related cases of all the people who claimed that they had been retaliated against by the New Jersey school boards for refusing to wear masks during the health emergency, and what one of them was just dismissed out of hand because they're like, like, your definition of retaliated against right like borders on the nonsensical, so like we don't, like, you have not proved that you were retaliated against the other one was kicked back to a lower court. They took it serious of the legal argument and were like, you know, refusing to wear a mask during a public health emergency didn't amount to free speech protected by the Constitution. They pointed out that this makes as much sense as refusing to pay taxes or wear a motorcycle helmet as a symbolic protest, which I don't know why they had to come for, like the ones that I'm actually down with, Ye not wearing a motorcycle helmet or not, I mean.
Speaker 2: I don't not wearing not wearing no Connie Crew over here, that's right.
Speaker 4: February No Condom Day and pinge on my freedom.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know what was that song you made like ten years ago? You're like, oh, no condom style. Yeah, he had a whole music video and everything okay, back to life, No pun intended.
Speaker 4: That's funny. I used to do parody songs too, until one of my friends made fun of me and I believed him. Oh man, I'm so pissed I let him hurt my feelings.
Speaker 2: Wait really, yeah, I used to.
Speaker 4: There was a I did a rude boy parody the Rihanna and I did like h like if I was from the version of Snooky Snooky's perspective, and it was just basically like fuck me without a condom and fucking in the hot tub, and it was just gross.
Speaker 1: It was funny, man, And you're a great singers.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know it when it was still rough, but it was fun. Yeah, I love I love it.
Speaker 2: Go back in the lab, go back in the lab.
Speaker 4: And you know what, My partner makes music, and so I'm gonna I don't know if I told you guys, I'm I'm moving to Chicago and I'm excited. Yeah, And I'm excited because he makes music. So we're going to make music together, like literally and figuratively. And I'm excited because I was like, I want to do like five songs of every genre right right because he can and we just don't take it serious. Anyways, back to the news, guys, what are we talking about?
Speaker 2: Nothing as I want to do like, oh yeah, everything.
Speaker 4: I want to do, I want to do. Like remember in the like the late nineties and early two thousands, there's a lot of male rapper, female singer, a lot of those dams. We want to do it like like a fight, just that doing that style. Yeah, yeah, exactly like that, that type of ship. Very hyper specific ship. But we're gonna do all kinds of shit, very fun. It's gonna be fun. I'll be on here promoting that ship too.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Please, we'll ride out on it. All right.
Speaker 1: We do need to catch up on other more important stories masks.
Speaker 4: But you don't want to talk about masks.
Speaker 1: Was important but not important anymore whatever, who cares. On the other hand, we we got to hear what Donald Trump thinks about bud Light.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, this is a big one, a full.
Speaker 2: This is just wild for some reason, let's call it cash. Donald Trump has declared on Booth Social that bud Light is no longer on the MAGA ship list. And you like this this like post, you know, like when somebody else writes his ship because it's like a little too coherent. And it follows a bit of structure, even though like chat gpt right stylistically it like reads like his. He just said the bud Light ad was a mistake of epic proportions and for that a very big price was paid. But Anheuser Busch is not a wol company. But I can give you plenty that are and building a list and might just release it for the world to see. Why not. The radical left does it viciously to well run conservative companies and people very nasty, but it's the way they play the game. On the other hand, Anheiser Busch spends seven hundred million dollars a year with our great farmers employee sixty five thousand. It's like starts running down all this shit that Anheuser bush this ring by him.
Speaker 4: He just.
Speaker 1: Like three hundred gram adderalls and then banged this out.
Speaker 4: Just wait, can we give Miles props for that? You've been working on that impression.
Speaker 2: It's great, Yeah, so cute. Look you know that's coming for somebody who's killing it on national televisional impressions that actually means a lot. Marcello start bro I.
Speaker 4: Love an impression. I love it from from an Asian guy. We don't get enough of that.
Speaker 2: No, no, exactly, you don't have you know, we're the biracial like I could be leaning into every race right now, and I get to because I'm black and Asian. Okay, sorry, hate to use that excuse again like the one from the nineties. But anyway, it's like interesting to see or figure out what caused this whole thing. Maybe the donation stop from Anheuser Busch. Is it because he's BFFs with Dana White and the UFC and bud Light, like that's like their main one of their main sponsors. Is it because he saw some polling that made him realize that being a piece of ship to people all the time is bad? Others point out, is it because he has between one and five million dollars in Anheuser Busch in bev stock?
Speaker 4: Isn't that.
Speaker 2: Knows? But I love how he was just talking about call it an American company. They're owned by a like their own it's a Belichick company. American companies. Yeah, so yeah, great American brand.
Speaker 4: Good news is his supporters don't look at facts, So now I'm an American company, so right.
Speaker 2: And also a lot of people pointed out when they were boycotting bud Light. They're like, they were probably just buying another beer owned by the same company. Yeah, it's called a bev aneuch In bev In bev Yeah exactly. And I think also to be clear too, like when he's like that the advertisement was a big mistake, they're talking about the Dylan mulvaney thing where they sent out like bud Light sent out a bunch of personalized cans to influencers with their face on it, and Dylan mulvaney happened to be on that group of influencers that got a can, so she posted the fact that she got a bud Light can and everyone's like they're doing a fucking whole ad campaign. That's like where like just all of that is where all of this shit started. But who knows. There's other people like on Twitter who are like being like, yo, this is just a conspiracy. Like Republicans like to tank a brand that they own stocking and then they buy the dip and then like.
Speaker 4: Oh wow, that's a great idea. Start doing that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're like yo. They're like, hey, if you're in the stock market, like just see what company they're going after, and if the stock price is going down by the dip. Yeah, same advice I give you ahead of Super Bowl, son, Wow.
Speaker 4: That's great financial advices. Dip Christmas into stocks.
Speaker 2: Bitch Christmas.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's also like I do just want to acknowledge that that whole backlash campaign has been wildly successful. Like the mainstream news story about that has been like a b L like fucked up big time and like had a terrible year, and like people in the business community like, I think this is one of the stories that is driving that whole backlash to having any sort of moral compass as a corporation, you know that like they're just now, you know, saying that we're going to invest in like ESG or you know, any any sort of diversity equity initiative. Like all of that is a bad word in when when you're doing your earnings calls because yeah, because they's ship like this and yeah it's a ship.
Speaker 2: It's it's very frustrated. Well, you know they've got there doing. You know, Shane Gillis is the new face of bud Light and ship they.
Speaker 4: Yeah, damn, he's killing it SNL this weekend.
Speaker 2: I think they're trying to be like, hey man, look we kind of fuck with shitty people too, who have like some questionable past and.
Speaker 4: Things like that, like don't what the fuck you know, you know, But the reason that works is because most people are shitty, and Republicans aren't afraid to accept their their shitty past and their shitty present and their shitty future.
Speaker 2: It's the whole thing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, we just don't get there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we don't care, all right.
Speaker 1: I do want to get to what's happened in the state legislature of that.
Speaker 4: You get to that, huh, I might find out.
Speaker 2: Unfortunately, I must bro working on it right now. But to pull your card, homie. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So there's a bill currently making its way through the chambers that would essentially prevent live performance venues from canceling a performer for exercising their free speech rights and not just their ability to not wear a mask when they don't want to exactly. But you know, you can't cancel a show if the performer says like racist or homophobic shit.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's okay. Now, So this bill is, you know, it's being debated. It says, like the text of it says, quote, the owner or operator of a public venue may not cancel a live performance of an artist or performer musical group because the artists, performers, or musical groups lawful exercise of freedom of speech or their personal beliefs for the purpose. So basically what they're saying is if that happens, then they have to pay damages or like you know, execute whatever financials or in the in the contract between the two and be like, okay, well then you owe them that kind of shit. And every people were like, what the what's the point? Like, there's real shit happening all over the fucking place, and we have this bill. Notably, the author of the bill couldn't really even point to one example where this has happened, except wait, the one time the libs messed up my midlife Crisis Bands statewide tour. So this is what Senator fucking Sky, what's his name? Make sure I want to make sure I have his full name out there. Joel Rudman, Senator Joel Rudman. He posted this shit on Facebook. Shout out to Robin panank on Wandkat for putting this piece together because it's so eye opening. He posted this shit on Facebook about his own fucking band. This is a elected official in Florida. Quote this is what liberals do. When I announced my concert tour, I used event bright to process free tickets so I could get a rough headcount for each gig. The woke mob liberals flooded my system with fake emails and bogus names. So now we have no way of knowing how many do expect show these radical was what happens when you try to cancel Conservatives come out and force tomorrow night to Horsepower Pavilion at seven pm. These liberals tried to cancel my voice. I became Navari's Business of the Year. Then they tried to cancel my medical career. I became state representative. Now they are trying to cancel my concert. Fuck wow, Yeah, he's not a business man. He's a business business man. Became Business of the year. Yeah, exactly. So this guy basically couldn't accept the fact that no one wanted to see his shitty band and decided to waste time by using his office to create a bill that will most likely fail because, like, let's be real, Florida isn't someplace where they're canceling acts for being hit.
Speaker 4: That's why that shit doesn't make sense because to me, I hear it as like, oh, that's actually good for people that are like pro Palestine, because they're getting shit ripped out from under that exactly. And it's like, but in Florida, you know, like no one's getting upset that you're homophobic or racist or whatever. The fuck that's actually gonna cell tickets, I think. But because he was giving away free tickets, that's your problem, sir.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And again it's just like it's like half. I think it's probably ninety five percent this guy's fragile, fucking ego, and then five percent like obviously this is like the culture war playbook one oh one. It's like, act as if this woke threat exists in your state, when actually your state is like the antithesis of that, and that's pretty much what he's doing. But dude, this guy's fucking banned.
Speaker 1: I had a feeling this guy's band was gonna suck, and then he got to that paragraph where he was like, then they tried to cancel my medical career. Yeah, like, wait, so you're not even a musician, you're just Horsepower Pavilion.
Speaker 2: I couldn't make that. Sounds like a made up venue name and like a viral tweet that someone would write.
Speaker 4: It sounds like Deaf Puppy Comedy Club in Mantica, California.
Speaker 2: Deaf Puppy Comedy club, but in actual place in Mantica, California. Get your tickets this month. So yeah, his band is called Doctor Rudman and the Freedom Fighters.
Speaker 3: And the like.
Speaker 2: I think their was called, uh the Let me just get this right, it was called the God Guns and Less Government Tour.
Speaker 4: Oh wow.
Speaker 2: So I just want to give y'all a quick taste of this of his band, God Guns and Less Government. How cool? How rock and roll is that? The wild Thing is like a group of like middle aged dudes are opening I like, are clearly the band, but they wait for him to go on stage. Is like the lead guitar player. Okay, sorry that was that was him howling. Let me just show you. This is him coming on stage for everybody to see. And he's wearing his white doctor's coat just so you know, this guy is a fucking doctor. The band's singing now, he's coming up on stage, grabbing the guitar, got his doctor coat on. Somebody get me a shot. Somebody got me a shot. That's his catchphrase. I also love before, I love when I love when like performers be like, yo, let me get a shot, and then nobody gets so much shot.
Speaker 4: It's one of the worst feelings. I got to say.
Speaker 2: That's definitely happened to me before. It's I'm going to drink up here. I've done that some of our live shows. And then I just go to bang. I'm like, hey, please, man, I'll give you cash. Man, would you mind just getting something really quickly?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: No, but here he goes. He's going to just let everybody know. He picked up the guitar as if he was gonna he realized I got to take my coat.
Speaker 6: Off, stripping well back to the fish house, taking off his white coat for a gill a bad jean jacket under here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, appear to be in an equipment shed on the roof of a condo in like a marina somewhere.
Speaker 4: This is where you watch live perform mints.
Speaker 2: Okay, here we goes. He's got interesting two tone bell bottoms on black and red leather.
Speaker 4: He's so he looks like he drinks but.
Speaker 2: Light hiss like he doesn't.
Speaker 7: Even his guitar isn't even turned up. Oh oh, there you go, well cow bell.
Speaker 2: So this guy's band is wild. He's got some kind of face paint on it's he looks like he's like, you know, a five year old who did their own makeup as a zombie. Look at like, look at this woman who came up to do a devil horns.
Speaker 4: Right in the way.
Speaker 2: Did he say there's no where's all the people see what?
Speaker 4: We want to know too? Okay, we all want to know the venue.
Speaker 2: Wants to know that exactly you're a good partner for supporting him and his fool's errand of you know, narse but wow. So yeah, anyway, this is the pace we're at with the people entering public office, you know, just people. It's either like you got an ax to grind, or you got followers to gain, or a shitty band to promote, or maybe fucking all three. So what better place to do that than you know, beautiful.
Speaker 1: The right is getting good at rock and roll, and the liberals are scared.
Speaker 2: Yeah I am.
Speaker 4: I was really scared watching that.
Speaker 2: I was like, oh, that's scary. Sheer those pants too, I love. It's just like you can tell when people they have this like fantasy image of like this alter ego they may have and it has zero swag either yeah. Yeah, and like some people you'll be surprised. You're like, damn, I didn't know you had that in you. Like shit was kind of cool.
Speaker 4: Yeah about an All three ego, Yeah.
Speaker 2: A few of them, like you know you got that doc oc in you. But like this guy purely is like was raised on like hair metal videos, but also like he his hate filled heart, does it no like to open it to be like other I don't know, to like more creative pursuits. There's like I'll wear leather, red pants, a jean jacket, and I'll smear makeup on my cheeks.
Speaker 1: Put my doctor's white jacket a white coat on top of it.
Speaker 4: Teen Fantasy Yeah, yeah yeah, and yeah, like he got up.
Speaker 1: There during the band, like as the band was playing a different song and just like interrupted them and held up his guitar and was like, somebody get me a shot, like which is like you can tell it was like in his teenage rock star Fantasy.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But then like there's two minutes of awkward like tuning his guitar after like cuts off ruins the other people's song, and then is just like complete end of any momentum that was being.
Speaker 4: Built I'm also now realizing it was probably his wife that came up, like okay, Gottle's tickets, Like she's like, I just don't I'm tired of this. It's got to end, you know what I mean, Like I can't do this any And it wasn't the liberals that were getting him in counseled with his wife, like you need to come home.
Speaker 1: White woman comes up in the middle of a show of the show, stands directly in front of the camera by herself, completely empty, no signs of a crowd like in the sound or any like energy, and then she just goes up and starts doing like devil horns, and it's.
Speaker 4: Where's the crowd?
Speaker 2: Where's the crowd? Nobody knows it so hard the liberals stopped my crowd from coming right exactly, But it's why did you hear it from the ambient noise? Like there's five people there? Yeah, Like that's it, there's five people there. I can that, I can hear it.
Speaker 4: Victor said he wished he was there, And I gotta say, that is the type of show I like to see live. That is my family thing about like going to a bar, like like a local bar and they're like there's live music. I'm like, oh, I'm standing for this. I gotta know what's going on here to that's my favorite ship because that's exactly what you see, is that show.
Speaker 2: Just like wander in there, like yeah, I always.
Speaker 4: Got a great deal on drinks fries. Just whenever you had an opportunity to see live music in like a small local bar, especially if you're like traveling, please watch you get You will be entertained. It's not what they want you to entertain you with. It's just that you will be like this is a character. This is some shit that they make characters on TV with. These people are insane.
Speaker 2: These people they give us the joy, like these are things that we like to share. It's go check out some local music and just bask in the authenticity of some of these people.
Speaker 4: I love a fifty year old band just grown ass men just won't give up on their dreams and the politics getting in there and you're just like, oh, this is good.
Speaker 1: Like usually I will encourage this to give them a different vent, like a different outlet than politics, you know, like when old like didn't Stephen King, like all those like famous authors when they hit their fifties were like, and we're starting a rock band. Yeah, it's like we're starting the most mid rock band in the state of Maine, which is saying a lot, but that's how.
Speaker 4: Most of these people are. Like it's like, I'm I'm I'm not ashamed that I pursued comedy, you know, like because I'm good at it and I you know, you just gotta work hard. Like Ben Shapiro wanted to be a writer, comedian or some shit and then he failed, so he was like, I'm just gonna talk shit online. It's like his next step is what being a band? He already put out a rap song. Yeah, you know what I mean Like this, it's these people are just unsatisfied egos and then they just rehab it because they're just not satisfied.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: We feel like he became a doctor because he had that vision in his mind of going up on stage and saying, somebody get me a shot at a bar. Wow, like that. It's all been building up to that.
Speaker 4: You think he's jealous of Ken Jong for actually being a successful.
Speaker 2: Hat ken Jong because you know what he was probably doing ship as the stand up comedian doctor Joel, And he's like there's a guy named doctor Ken. Who the fuck this guy. They're like, dude, he's killing it, man, he's fucking killing it. He's like, fuck gar woke. Yeah, all right, well I'm glad I saw that. I think let's uh, let's take a quick break. We'll be right back. It's yeah. So I'm here to lecture you. Thank you for attending my lecture.
Speaker 1: I'm here to lecture you guys about Pizza Hut.
Speaker 2: So a lot of fast food restaurants are offering up found Time's Day promotions.
Speaker 1: We got Popeyes heart shaped biscuits, we've got cream heart shaped donuts, and we got Pizza Hut, who seemingly have con needed that they will never be a restaurant of romance, so that they're making a move to become the official restaurant of doomed relationships. They're selling a goodbye pizza which is drizzled in honey, and you send it to someone and that's how you let them know that you're breaking up with them.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, the ultimate show of healthy no no healthy communications.
Speaker 4: That's hilarious.
Speaker 2: Use our product to let us let someone know that you never want to see them again. Yeah, they've got all kinds of different ones, like, Hey, trying to get rid of a toxic friend.
Speaker 4: We got a pizza for that too, that you can send them with, Like they just sit on it to the employees, shit on the pizza. I don't understand. It's still pizza, right.
Speaker 2: I think that's the thing. It's a consolation prize. I think it probably just softens the blow, okay, Like, hey, I'm sorry, sorry that sorry that I just told you that you were actually the affair I'm having I'm going back with originally, but here's going back to my wife. Oh no, what will ever do? Good?
Speaker 1: Thing?
Speaker 4: I have this pizza?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's yeah.
Speaker 1: Their website also is offering an excuse generator for breakups, Oh God, such as I'm the heir to a throne of a far away land and I must go save my kingdom from impending evil. Or you ate all my cheese sticks and didn't offer to replace them, or we can't see each other anymore because I have violent diarrhea from eating at Pizza hunt.
Speaker 2: I think they told on themselves of that one. They have. This whole thing is so wid like number nine, I'm moving to the forest to start a new family amongst the squirrels. Really, Yeah, I know you're just using me to reach high stuff in your apartment. These aren't real reasons to break up with Yeah.
Speaker 4: This, this doesn't make sense. Sending someone food is like the most like you still got a crush on me? Ass move like right right, you know what I mean? Like you send me food, that's basically a proposal, Like I'm sorry, Like food is it ultimate? I don't want to say afrodisia because it's not that, but it's like the ultimate, Like that's how you show someone you care about them. It's a lovely Yeah, it's a love language. You give them food, you feed them. So this makes no fucking sense.
Speaker 1: I can see it in the kind of like fuck boy breaking up with someone being like god, I still love you, babe, but we just can't be together for reasons that aren't clear, but basically boiled down to me just wanting to fuck multiple people.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I do agree.
Speaker 4: Drake would definitely use that. Drake would absolutely be like, yeah, I want to send like twenty bitches pizza Hut pizzas on valent.
Speaker 2: He reflex and be like I actually sent out fifteen thousand of these pizzas.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like They're like, wow, single handly keeping Pizza Hud in business.
Speaker 2: You're so alone, Aubrey, You're so alone, so alone.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Pizza Hud, this is this is a wild move from Pizza Hud.
Speaker 2: I think, yeah, have you ever been broken up with at a restaurant?
Speaker 4: No? Have you?
Speaker 2: I have been? Yeah. And I was like, well, like I was dating somebody, like, oh yo, let's grab lunch. And they're like they worked by like this Chipotle I lived at and there ear near and I was like, oh yeah, we're like okay Chipota. I was like okay, cool, and we go there. I order my ship, she got her ship. We sit down.
Speaker 4: Did you pay for a ship?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, I didn't pay. I didn't pay because I got there early. So I was like, I'm gonna just get my ship. And then they got there like hold on, let me get I'm gonna get there. Like I was sitting down and they're like, okay, I'm gonna ge mine. I'm gonna get mine. I was like, okay, cool. Like they're like mouthing it from the distance, the mouth the breakup, we're breaking up with it anymore. We were moving a little too fast, I think, but like then sat down. I'm like eating my ship and then she was like, okay, so you know, I gotta be honest, like, I think we kind of headged our bets too soon.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 2: I think I'm just I'm just getting into another thing very quickly. And I know you kept asking. I was like, oh, because I was old enough to be like, you know, you date somebody who's like, you know, you're a rebound and You're like, I know this is a rebound, so like I'm not going to get too involved here, but I'm also like, but are you sure you're good with this, like, because like I'm kind of the reason why you left your man's You're like, who you were doing? Long distance? All right?
Speaker 4: Quit talking yourself up here.
Speaker 2: It doesn't matter because it ain't. It ends in a sad way. Thank you. Yeah exactly, you know.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 2: So they's just like she just hit me with the like yeah, so you know, so I just I just think it's better that, you know, we just stopped dating. It's like, okay, so she didn't she didn't open her food either. She got a burrito to go. Yes, did you know? Did you like was it like the Joe pasty fu? When she walked up with. I was like, no, no, you're about to whack me. No, you're about to shoot me mano to go, Yeah, yours. Why did you take him by your burrito? Because she took hungry You're a.
Speaker 4: Homegirls, like somebody else's dick motherfucker.
Speaker 2: I'm out there for real, not jill shit. And she left. She's like, all right, I go to meet my homegirl left with the burrito. Yeah, so yeah she is. You just pieced out like we had a hug, and I was like, I mean, it wasn't like that deep. But at the same time, I was like, you shouldn't have like humiliating this, Like you could have just you could have said, hey, can we talk? Can we meet somewhere?
Speaker 4: You did?
Speaker 2: You did this ship where you're yeah, keeping your shit, keeping your ship, gonna get my burrito?
Speaker 4: Yeah. I gotta say how old is? She let me ask how old were you both?
Speaker 2: I was like three years older, no, but how old was she?
Speaker 4: Like? What was her age? Oh?
Speaker 2: Oh, I was like twenty four. They were twenty one.
Speaker 4: Okay, yeah, okay, she's an idiot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, meet and me too, Like, but I felt I had that zen shit going on because I was like twenty four, and I was like, oh, look, I know these relationships don't work out, like they don't work out, like oh no, no's that gonna work out? But yeah, I got the way I got hit with that stealth burrito and funny was so wild, and I just remember my my appetite was just ruined. So I just like, of course, I wonder there can I get a thing from That's.
Speaker 4: Why she lets you keep eating, because she was like, he ain't gonna eat for the rest of after I do this ship to him.
Speaker 2: That's another reason that pizza makes no sense. You're sending it to the person who's getting dumped, and you expect them. I mean, I guess sometimes people like talk about eating their emotions. But yeah, yeah, stomach, your stomach, stomach music, like yeah, you know wild it is this. I was also dumped at Oyster Damn full Yeah in Eagle Rock the Burger Place, Okay, oh yeah. L a staple for people on the East Side. I mean like that feels like a destination, Like that feels like you went there together. That's a long drive, right that they lived by there and they knew I liked it. I don't know why I get. I get I've been whacked at my favorite restaurants.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we're too nice.
Speaker 2: You are a foodie.
Speaker 1: You've never made any about the fact that you're a foodie.
Speaker 4: I'm just picturing her also being at Chipotle and she's like, yes, so no, no, you sit there, I'm gonna order something that she ordered something for you, and it's like fucking rice and bean saying we need to break up, right, She's like, hold.
Speaker 2: I gotta get something from my car.
Speaker 5: Leaves it.
Speaker 2: I'm like, wait, what's this sake?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's just skirt it off.
Speaker 4: What a move?
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's ballard it is. You know, that's a baller move. I think it's also called being young because in the same way, my whole my whole technique for breaking up with people was to ghost like I was not mature enough or had communications. Cause I was like, what if I just act like I vanished and then me that will do the heavy lifting?
Speaker 4: Yeah on the planet.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'll own that. I was immature as fun, but like, and I know, after working on myself and like realizing like communication, like voicing your needs is like a skill you have to develop, I was just like I was just not able to do that shit. It was like more uncomfortable for me to tell somebody I don't want to be with you then to just be like, yeah, man, watch me send you to voicemail every time.
Speaker 4: That's fucked up. Yeah. You know what My worst thing I think I ever did was I didn't realize I was, I guess, breaking up with this person. And I sent him a text and I was like, oh, this is just me being like, hey, can we just like pause for a second and like, you know, we'll talk in a couple of weeks. But I guess the way he interpreted it was, which he's not wrong. I think I said you're a chore, like you know when you're so well, maybe you guys, I don't know if you relate to this, but I'm sometimes so honest I don't realize what I'm saying is not kind, Like I just it doesn't register. I think my partner got diagnosed with autism last year, and ever since then, I've been like reading about autism. I'm like, maybe I'm autistic because there's just some shit that just I don't understand why it hurts someone's feelings, and which is like my whole fucking career and lifestyle. But that was really funny because well not funny back but I told him he was a chore and I showed it to my friends. I was like, hey, I think this guy's like man, I mean he won't talk to me. Can you read the text? I said him? And she was like, Marcella, this is a breakup text. Like it is. And then he wouldn't.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't talk to you, broke ago. Yeah exactly. I really I felt, actually felt bad.
Speaker 4: I wanted to apologize and be like, hey, I did not mean it to be that, but he wouldn't even pick up my calls. He was he reacted really crazy.
Speaker 2: But what yeah you say it. I mean it's like, Marcella, you said I sucked the joy out of your life?
Speaker 4: Yeah, joy out of your soul?
Speaker 2: Yeah? What the fuck? How did you want me to take that? I just meant like and because of that, I was need a couple of weeks to get my joy tank filled back up. That's all.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, that was but whatever, he was a pizza of shit anyway.
Speaker 1: So well, Marcela Aguayo, what a pleasure having you the days?
Speaker 2: Where can people find you? Follow you? All that good stuff?
Speaker 4: At Marcella comedy across all social media. I also have a new comedy podcast called Comedy is Dead that's only on YouTube. I talked about if you like comedy, if you're a comedy fan, if you're an aspiring artist or performer, please check it out. I give a lot of cool advice and I give a lot of stories. A comedian I know, Kenny DeForest. He passed away, like last year was a really tragic car accident. He got hit by He was on a bicycle, he got hit by a car. It was really fucking sad, and it really fucked with my head. And I was like, I'm going to fucking do a comedy podcast. I want to like spill the beans on stories I don't think I ever would have shared because I know Kenny had so many amazing stories. Share that well we'll never know, Well, we won't know them. And I was like, I don't want to like die tomorrow and not have all my knowledge be gone. So if you're a comedy nerd, an up and coming comic, or if you're a performer that needs a little inspiration, I encourage you to listen to my Comedy is Dead podcasts. It's short it's cool. I think could enjoy it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it's I mean, like from the clips I've seen you share, like it's dope because you're you're, like you say, like you're coming from a place of experience and you're you're like you're talking about these topics in a way that like you're engaging with them sincerely from your point of view as a Yeah, and it's not like.
Speaker 4: Your podcast where I'm like, hey, where'd you do this week with it? Guess it's me just talking with some ship and like kind of reviewing my week and reviewing comedy and talking about what's going on in the comedy world. So it's cool.
Speaker 5: I like it.
Speaker 4: I enjoy doing it, So please tune into that.
Speaker 2: M I loved your impression of our podcast. By the way, he would you do this weekday? Guys? You're broken up with?
Speaker 4: I mean you're talking, okay, You guys are a news podcast.
Speaker 2: Sometimes. Is there a work of media or a tweet that you've been Well, there's.
Speaker 4: A gentleman I just started following. He's a comedian. He's really funny, and I guess he's been following me. I did not realize. Oh shit, I lot, Oh it's Charles J. Moore. He's at Charles two seventy. He is based in Kentucky. He's really funny. His tweets have been cracking me up and everything he tweets is enjoyable. And I don't know if I have one to share, but there was just he's just like concise and he's just funny. I just follow him. He's great.
Speaker 1: Hell yeah files. Where can people find you? Is there a work of media you've been enjoying?
Speaker 2: You can find me on you know, the app based platforms at Miles of Gray. You can also find Jack and I on our NBA basketball podcast, Miles and Jack Got map Boost. Yes, followed me on my ninety podcast for twenty Day Fiance with Sofia Alexandra. Some tweets that I like, honestly, just search all like the Tracy Chapman voice tweets because there's just some funny ones. There's some really funny ones that just I just like with something so simple, you know, as in parentheses, Tracy Chapman voice, and you get all kinds of hilarious stuff. Yeah, that's me. That's where you can find me.
Speaker 1: Can find me on Twitter at Jack UNDERSCOREL Brian tweet I've been enjoying is actually I've just been enjoying mister and missus Smith Miles, you recommended that. I started watching it last night with my wife, and it is a lot of fun, really well done, really cool.
Speaker 2: It just feels like, yeah, it's it's it. Really it's weird to have something that honors like the romantic comedy kind of vibe while also being like spy shit too. It's good. It's a good melting yeah, but it's good. It's directed by at least the first two episodes are.
Speaker 1: Directed by the guy who made Atlanta with Donald Glover, and like, it's just like really well directed, really like it feels like you're watching a really well made film.
Speaker 2: So I highly recommend checking that out. And it's on Amazon Prime, so it might as well not exist like culturally, although it feels like it's like, you know, people are it's getting good reviews, but just when shit comes out on Amazon Prime, I just feel like it just goes like, yeah, it's also one of those platforms people maybe don't know they have, or that wait what is it again? Yeah, yeah, that's that's That's how hard it is out here in the streets for Amazon, you know. Yeah, So prayers up, Prayers Up.
Speaker 1: You can find me on Twitter at Jack Underscore O Brian. You can find also on Twitter at daily Zeitgeist. We're at d Daily on Instagram. We have Facebook fan page and our website Daily zekeist dot com, where we post our episodes and our footnotes where we link off to the information that we talked about in today's episode.
Speaker 2: Well, it's a song that we think you might enjoy, Miles, what song do you think people might enjoy? I heard this little Brazilian track this morning on the radio on KCRW by this artist called Bruno Berle b E r l E, and it's called Dido li role t I r l I r O l E and it's got like it's just sort of you know it, I don't know how to describe it. It's just like a vibe sort of Brazilian track, but also feels like that with the recording quality, it feels like it's kind of like slapped together with samples and just has like I don't know, it's really good track and the vocals are really dope. I don't speak Portuguese, but I think the lyrics are probably cool too, So This is Bruno Barley with tro Lirole. All right, we will look off to that in the footnotes. The Daily Zeik is a production by Heart Radio.
Speaker 1: For more podcasts my Heart Radio, visit the iHeart Radio app, Apple podcast, or wherever you listen to your favorite shows.
Speaker 2: That is going to do it for us this morning. We are back this afternoon to tell you what is trending, and we will talk to y'all tomorrow. Bye bye