Speaker 1: On this episode of This League, we talk about why Kyle Kuzma is the face for modern medicine, why the Warriors Number two pick is probably gonna be a bust, and holy shit, Kyrie Irving is finally back in the fold for the Brooklyn Nets. We also speak to Nets insider Anthony Puccio, who spills the tea on why Steve Nash might just be a puppet in Brooklyn, and we get into some listener voicemails without further ado. You know, some people say COVID is not funny, but in this case I disagree. I think COVID is hilarious. Not the disease, of course, or how it affects marginalized people's or the economic impact. I mostly think it's funny how people are reacting to COVID, their ability to rationalize anything, even something completely counter to what they just said, for their own own economic benefit. I think it's pretty fucking funny. I think it's funny when you spin something that you really want and make it sound like you're doing it for the good of the people, when someone is so obvious in their pivot, I find that to be fucking hilarious. The latest news is this. It's really touching. Actually, Adam Silver has decided for US America, especially the downtrodden, the poor, that disenfranchised, that the NBA will make the sacrifice if public officials deem that it is needed and take the vaccine early before the rest of us all put our lives at risk to do the same. Brave, selfless. I I am moved. Adam Silver, the humanitarian and the American hero.
Speaker 2: I mean, get this guy metal right. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I remember Adam Silver talked about his stance to Stephen A. Smith. I can't remember exactly what he said. I don't know how close it was to this stance, but I feel like it was a little different. Can you play the clip?
Speaker 3: Certainly, No, there's no way we would ever jump the line in any form whatsoever. And for the most part, because our players are young and healthy without some sort of comorbidity, they will not be a high priority for vaccinations. I mean, there are some other members of the NBA community.
Speaker 1: When did that video come out?
Speaker 4: That was December twenty first, I think, so like right before the season started, so a month ago, like a day before the season started.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so in one month's time, something happened, Something that's so vastly changed Adam Silver's rationale. He is now advocating that the NBA not but must take the vaccine early in order to benefit not himself, not the league, but skeptical communities. Now, the NBA has a duty, it is the public good to take the vaccine. Yes, communities look to athletes as their role models when it comes to making medical decisions in a pandemic.
Speaker 4: There have been discussions on vaccinating our players. It is something we're particularly focused on. There's real value in our players demonstrating to a broader community how important it is to get vaccinated.
Speaker 1: I mean, that's absolutely true.
Speaker 5: It is.
Speaker 1: There is real value to the NBA for NBA players to get vaccinated. I agree, like billions of dollars of TV revenue, merchandise sales. I don't know shit, avoiding a bubble that no one seems to stand. So where is Adam Silver really saying. He's saying that these players are a PSA. The COVID vaccine is safe and only they can show us that it's safe. What a fucking spin zone if I've ever heard one, right, I don't know. Maybe it has something to do with the Grizzlies just postponed three games. The Wizards have missed like seven games. I'm not even sure if they're still in the league or if they've been relegated to the Gatorade League.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know. Yeah, And now Thomas Bryant's out, so like, who do they even have?
Speaker 1: Who can we run to? No one running up against the July deadline because Tokyo's coming around the corner and you can't miss that. Adam Silver found a way to rationalize that because Kyle Kuzma took the vaccine and that it's safe, that that means anything to the average American. Oh, yes, Kyle Kuzma, coos, coos, yes, show us what it means to be the beacon of hope. Kyle Kuzma, be the face of science. It's an epidemiology for us. Kyle Kuzma, our infectious disease expert. Coos. We're gonna watch him on TV in the middle of Staples Center, in the middle of half court, sitting on a little little fold up chair with the rest of his team around. I'm like, coos, coos, Yeah, play the music, Marty, how's it gonna go? How's it gonna go oh yes, here we go, Oh yes, oh yes at six eight from Flint, Michigan, representing the Los Angeles Lakers taking his first moderna shot. It's Kyle gooz Mo goos goos. Yes. Let's get the youngest, healthiest, most rich men in the country, world class athletes to be the example for us to collectively take the vaccine. Yes, as a league, be in solidarity for us. Shows it safe for no other reasons but for us. Yes, there have been discussions to educate and influence the masses those who won't take the injection without it. Whenever we get it, it doesn't make any sense. I've I don't know guys like Bill Russell or Michael Jordan, or I don't know Jerry West, guys who are actually in truly, truly in danger of the coronavirus. No, it can't be them. The only thing that's going to sway the people is coos cooso Get the fuck out of here this league. I love being right. I've said it a million times, I've said it once, I've said it a million times. But sometimes I'm wrong. Those are very far few and far between. But I might have been wrong when I said this. Steph Curry is no batman because I think the jury is still out at this point. Let's be real. He is currently elevating a team of no once. Who's on that team, Kelly, I think I can replace Kevin Durant Ubrey shooting twenty five percent from three, Yeah, thirty five percent from the field.
Speaker 2: He can still steal Kuzma's girl, That's right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly. He can steal anyone's girl. And then you've got Eric Paschal, You've got Damien Lee, You've got guys that the casual fan has. Legitimately, they don't know if that's a real NBA player or not. I'm not just making up names. Andrew Wiggins, yes, I don't know what you would call him. But this roster is the fucking roster that Steph Curry elevated to beat the fucking world champs down multiple times, double digits. Impressive, not going to lie. So last season they had fifteen wins, they had the number two overall pick, and they chose James Wiseman could have had level would have fit in perfectly like a little glove. The problem is when you choose a guy who's eighteen years old and he's only played in three games in college less than seventy minutes total. When you risk a guy who doesn't know how to fucking play basketball, yep, and the Warriors have a problem, a big man problem. We're thirteen games into the season and I already have seen enough. Really, I have seen enough. I know what we have. I know who he is. Let me explain. We've got James Wiseman, seven foot two hundred and forty pound deer in headlights, a monster. We're seven foot six inch wingspan, nine foot six standing reach. Dude can touch the rim without even getting on his tippy toes. And it's sick. Sometimes you see yourself and you're like, this guy could be honest, holy shit, what did I just see? And then other times you're like, what the fuck James Wiseman? What are you doing? James Wiseman. That's a lot of the time, actually a lot of time you're like, Ah, I don't know, I don't know, And do you know who else is like what the fuck? James Wiseman. Draymond Green in that game against the Lakers, Draymond Green tried to thread the needle to James Wiseman, and what did he do? Instead of going pound for pound, athletically gifted James Wiseman against an old rickety Mark Gassol. He turns the ball over just like boom boom. James Wiseman should win that matchup ninety nine times out of one hundred. Everyone knows that. And you've got Draymond then in the middle of the game, like, yo, why didn't you look for the ball?
Speaker 5: Why?
Speaker 1: And he's like, I didn't see you. I didn't see He's like, that's the fucking point, bro, look for the ball. Always look for the ball. How the fuck do you not know this? You've been playing basketball for how long? These are fundamental elements of the game, James Wiseman. That was Draymond Greed. He had this to say after the game.
Speaker 6: I was just kind of telling him what I feel.
Speaker 5: I think you know.
Speaker 6: That was that was right after the play where I threw it to him in traffic and he turned the ball over, and I was just telling him I had been looking at him the entire time down the floor.
Speaker 5: He never looked. I had been trying to give him the ball, and.
Speaker 6: I was just telling him. Most people will say, Draymond put you in a tough spot and you turned the ball over because you shouldn't have been in that spot. I think if I give him the ball right there, he knows how to handle it. He's one on one downhill with Marcasol, and I love Marcasol's game. I think he's been phenomenal all these years. He's a champion. I like James chances if he's one on one downhill under control, and so, you know, really just trying to get him to show him the different pictures, you know, And I told him I put.
Speaker 5: You in a tough spot.
Speaker 6: I did, but I think you can handle being in that tough stot And so I'm gonna do it again. Right, I'm gonna that spot again. You're gonna be in transition, and next time you're gonna figure it out.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna do it again, he says. If Draymond is doing that to Wiseman in the middle of the game, you know Draymond is doing all kinds of things, texting James Wiseman at all hours of the day, sending him video clips like, yo, you missed this backdoor cutter here, Yo, this is a setting a sloppy screen here. You didn't roll to the basket here. Ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding from Draymond Green all night, sending him books from Amazon like Triangle Offense for Dummies, Basketball on Paper. God damn it, Draymond, will you leave me the fuck alone? Dude, bro Chill, I got this. He doesn't get it, he doesn't know it, but I get it. The dude hasn't had to learn the game because he's fucking seven feet tall. He's been guarded by dudes like six', eight six.' ten he's been a matchup problem his. Entire life he's never had to do anything else besides just show up and. Be athletic he's played only sixty nine minutes of. College ball what do you think you're gonna learn in that period?
Speaker 5: Of?
Speaker 1: Time Zero so, i'm, guessing though if at this point you haven't learned how to actually play, organized ball ball is, Not life. I'm guessing but this Is. About draymond do You think draymond has sympathy that his big man doesn't know how to play the game because he's been coasting on his athletic gifts his. ENTIRE life i don't. Think so do you think that's gonna stop him from Blowing up wiseman's spot in a primetime game when he, fucks up no. No chance but the truth is it doesn't Matter because wiseman's gonna get. His bread that's the way that the. Game, goes now folks that are gonna have to lock him up probably next year or the, year after because that's how it goes on, potential alone one hundred mil one hundred and fifty milk Going To. James wiseman and then what do you think is. Gonna happen what's gonna Happen Is james wiseman's gonna, be, Like Hey, bob myers tell Your boy draymond to shut the, fuck up tell him to stop barking at me in the middle of. The games i'm worth one hundred and fifty. MILLION dollars i don't want to hear his. Ass anymore six,' seven undersize, Fucking power forward get the fuck. Out of here or it's just, gonna Be Like if james wiseman is, a nice guy which it appears that, he might be he's, gonna, be, LIKE yeah Yeah, I have draymond, I got you i, Got you yeah and then he's gonna really not do anything differently. As, a RESULT so and i know that, this is true because this is like how it goes, with, Seven vooters right like, they get big they're, born this way and they get pushed into playing basketball because it, makes financial sense and do?
Speaker 2: They?
Speaker 1: Love? It not always is there always a premium. Attached, To height absolutely so you go in there, And you ball you use your athletic ability, and your height and you are a verse guaranteed to have a JOB. In the nba it does not matter how, good you are how much you, understand the game as long as your. Knees still work if you're, seven feet tall you're guaranteed to. Have a job and then. They get paid they, eventually get paid and you know. What they. Do they chill there's no. Incentive to improve and if the desire wasn't there, to begin, with holy shit when they GET a hundred milli what do you think. They're gonna do why Do you think shack shot fifty percent from the? Free throw line he didn't have to add that. To his. Game didn't matter and it's even worse now than It was. In, Shack's era millennials, oh my god we want to do that work. Life balance today i'm trying to like Enjoy. My life. Yolo that's. Yolo that's it that's. It right there you. Only live ONCE why do i want to be in the gym at two am SHOOTING jumpers when i could be CHILLING Playing two k do you think he's watching film On a Random saturday in july once he's. Making that. Money no chance And That's not. JAMES wiseman's fault i can't knock the. Brother for that he deserves to get what the market's, gonna pay him and those owners they better, fucking, Pay up period. God bless them but What were? The warriors thinking? They KNOW this if, I know this i'm just. A LITTLE layman if, I know this i'm Certain that the. Warriors Know this the warriors drafted a guy who, can't play basketball is just lost out there into, a complex system and they're gonna have to pay him, pretty much immediately because you can't let a number two pick walk. Out the door once he, gets that money that's his. Ceiling that moment the goal of acquiring life Changing Money was james, wiseman's main goal and that goal will. Be accomplished immediately and who does he remind You Of. BESIDES ben simmons i know of. A Few guys andrew bynum, RING a bell, I See it kwame brown, ring a bell.
Speaker 2: Definitely see that.
Speaker 1: Big guys with tons of potential and athletic gifts, that just said, YOU know what i really don't want to improve any more areas. Of my, game casual fans you probably don't. Know their names, you know why because they. Flamed out Fast You had kobe Bryant Playing with andrew bidhm losing His Mind on andrew bidham on. A Nightly basis Michael Jordan had kwame brown losing His Mind on kwame brown on. A Nightly basis James Wiseman. And draymond green that's, what. We got folks. That is it if he's not learning how to play basketball now, when he's hungry when his family, was literally starving so they Had To get penny hardaway to pay the family just so that they could continue on and. Living their life. It was urgent if you're not learning the game, of basketball now what do you think you're gonna do. Down the road perennial talent and no incentive to? Do anything more do you think he's? Gonna do this do you think he's going to work hard when He's driving A bentley making, i don't know twenty five million, dollars a year living in a thirty, million dollar house waking Up Next to larissa pippin in. The, other room yeah, and, she's, like baby baby nah, nah nah nah, don't do that. DON'T do that. I got this, and, he's, like, yeah, BABE yeah babe. I got you. I got YOU i don't i don't need to go. To the facility We Chilling this. James wiseman THING the more i, think about it it could be a disaster for Real. FOR the warriors i Mean Great. For, james wiseman again they had their one chance to draft. The perennial talent they tanked for the, number two pick and. They blew it they Could Have, had LaMelo ball, a perfect fit a guy who very very clearly knows how to play the. Game of basketball, because Why Uh because LaVar ball was like having them dribble at eighteen months old and like they're literally watching. Film at four, all three guys all three of his SONS. In The Nba if LaVar Ball Was was, James Wiseman's dad james wiseman would be. A fucking monster he would be insane and that's No Shot to, James wiseman's family but that's that's How good. LaVar ball was all three of his SONS, in the nba and none of them have even a fraction of the Physical Gifts that. James wiseman has this dude Turns Out prodigy's so i'm not saying that. THIS is, inevitable i mean We Know that james Wiseman told the warriors he wanted to. Be the best at least he's. A good, Liar you Know He's not, Anthony, EDWARDS saying hey i got a lot of other. Interests besides basketball but there's a good chance that he's the, next by them and he'll be sitting on the bench for the next seven Years while the warriors have their cat being dragged down into the luxury tax, in deep water and all they'll be able to think about is why didn't We Just? Draft Lamello ball kyrie irving he, needed a pause but. He is back took, some time away did. Some important things not all of us are invited to know what, those Things Are, including steve nash but all of that is irrelevant now because. He is back, all, it took though was a Blockbuster Trade. For james harden a couple Of quotes from harden about how natural it was with him, and kad alone. All this chemistry we're, grown men now we don't need much. More than this after beating the number one Contender, in The east while giannis played a full forty minutes to try to, get that Win boy and kyrie all of a sudden, it, WAS like yo i gotta get back To work or i'm gonna End up in sacramento For deer and fox. And some. Picks that's facts so. They go back They go for. Kyrie's first, game you know he's all. About the universe his first game Back. Was against cleveland he's showing them showing him that he has a ring on.
Speaker 4: His ring finger it was only his third game playing there as a non cav third or fourth, something like that which was.
Speaker 2: Weird to me he likes to run from.
Speaker 1: Those, FORMER arenas yeah i. Guess he does so then they Proceeded To let colin sexton throw forty two on him and. Losing, double overtime dude you Can't Break a cleveland cavaliers team down in two overtimes and make them succumb. To your will when they have half their backcourt and that one guy only. Has one ankle dude scored twenty. In a, Row, on you kyrie you couldn't figure out that the entire offense Was Running. Through colin sexton he was. The focal point it was him, and him alone a guy who just missed five games straight because his ankle. Was messed up not, A, GREAT.
Speaker 4: Start yeah i mean they WERE favored by i think ten and a half To. BEAT the CALVES i luckily i had a team, total win eighteen.
Speaker 7: So.
Speaker 1: HIT that yeah i stayed all the way. AWAY from that i Was nervous because colin was a. Game time decision this is about. To be trouble this team is going to be all drama, all THE time AND i just i just. Can't keep up so.
Speaker 2: Have we OFFICIALLY become?
Speaker 4: A nets podcast because it seems like that's kind of every time.
Speaker 1: Every single day, that we're on we HAVE some. NEW nets news i think we are WALL to wall nets coverage twenty four to seven. All the, time this league this sprookling league Hard and trade Kyrie's walk about kadie, balling out players not, talking to coaches not playing any, defense at all an assistant running things like His, name was jeppetto pulling strings on a first time head coach who he gets To MVPs too marty with his innovative waste noo energy on. Defense, OFFENSIVE schematics.
Speaker 2: Yeah i mean. That is harsh he deserved.
Speaker 1: That first one agree to. Disagree he did let's call it a developing. Situation yet again can you? PLAY the clip i think we have a dysfunctional organization, on our hand still stands dysfunctional organization and keeping up with The Theme of this league podcast BEING an official nets podcast coming, up right now We Talk, WITH anthony. Puccio nets insider he was the guy who was the First to Break Kyrie, and katie brooklyn also the first to Break. HARD into brooklyn i probe him hard on the dynamic And drama in brooklyn and he spills. All the tea welcome, To The. Show this League We've got anthony Puccio. Aka poo cheer puccio IS an in nba insider and creator. Of the association do you want me To? Call you anthony you want me to call you pooch.
Speaker 5: WHATEVER you prefer.
Speaker 7: I never know i never know how to INTRODUCE myself when i go to a, Party or, Something I'm, like i'm anthony but you could call me pooch.
Speaker 5: If you want no.
Speaker 1: Screwing, the pooch well thanks. For joining us let's try to get. Right into it kyrie has spoken as a guy who has Been covering the nets for a, very long time Insider. For the nets kyrie hasn't been, there very long but you've been around. For a while TELL me what i should Know about what. Kyrie just said break down and translate.
Speaker 7: It, for, ME well look i always try and separate the human being from. The player itself so taking what, he did say he briefly, mentioned mental health and he did briefly mention things that are going on in the country and that all having an effect on where he's been and why he. Hasn't been reporting but for, the most parts like he really didn't, address you know why, he was gone and nobody had, asked him, about you know ownership being, frustrated with Him because the nets were frustrated after they. Saw that video, they were, like all, right you know time to. Report to, work you know what are you? Doing out partying, so you know nobody had asked. Him about that nobody asked Him about the, capitol whole, INCIDENT and really.
Speaker 5: I don't want to say it was.
Speaker 7: A no, UPDATE you know i wish the best for, the person himself, BUT quite frankly i don't feel like we really got any answers other, than you.
Speaker 5: Know personal reasons.
Speaker 1: Someone asked him whether he thought he could get, the joy back and then he kind of asked he answered the question in, a completely. Different. OFFHANDED way, yeah i mean it's an interesting part. Of the saga does This mean that kyrie is really back in the fold? IN your, OPINION.
Speaker 5: I mean i guess, so.
Speaker 7: FOR now right i think that it's one of those things where the nets were so frustrated that, it was, like you know, either you again either your report. Or that's, it you know we're ready. To MOVE on and i think that's what Kind Of accelerated. James harden talks that's what made them really up there Ante To. Get james, harden you know it Just, seems like kyrie with whatever, he's dealing with he's not finding. Fulfillment WITH basketball SO i don't i don't know if this is a. Long term, thing, you know again last year he did this eight weeks where he went without speaking to the.
Speaker 5: Media just randomly had had.
Speaker 7: A shoulder, INJURY and again i don't mean to, kill this guy because it's clear that he's going through a, lot of stuff, BUT you know i just he's just too unpredictable for me to say.
Speaker 5: Anything about him you mentioned that.
Speaker 1: His time away was one of the reasons that they expedited the Trade. Deal for harden how do you feel or from, what you Know how is kyrie feeling about this hardened move and was he anticipating this move to happen prior to it actually. Become a. Reality, you're, Smiling.
Speaker 7: Well look I've Never seen. Kyrie irving, play you know he was The. Batman the, kd's you know He Was The robin, ta, kd's batman right and now he's got to play the. Third fiddle here he's gonna be the ringo star of the bunch and he's.
Speaker 5: Never done.
Speaker 7: That you know he's obviously always kind of Had control In. Cleveland and boston he was always one. Of THOSE guys so i honestly don't.
Speaker 5: Know where he. STANDS with this i do know that before.
Speaker 7: The season started in, The Aw season Kevin Durant and james, harden were talking and they were Very serious about Harden, coming TO brooklyn and i think it was one of those things where it was not a matter of, if it happens more so. When it, Happens and again harden thought he Was coming To. Brooklyn in november they thought. This WAS done so i Don't know if kyrie signed.
Speaker 5: OFF on this i don't know.
Speaker 7: WHERE he stands i know he didn't Sign Off on steve nash and that's been kind of a shaky, relationship, to start, so, YOU know again i don't know how he's going to feel about being the ringo star, of the bunch but he better get used to it because these are the circumstances he's, being THROWN into and i don't know what his future.
Speaker 5: Lies ahead if he pulls any. Of, these stunts again.
Speaker 1: A couple of things that you JUST mentioned that i want to. Follow Up on the first one is that this was already being in The works in November and that kyrie may or may not have known. About, Its existence right how did this all come? Into your purview, because everybody, Said, you know puccio, you're a fraud like you're making. This shit, Up you were you were the first person to report Not only DID kyrie and Kd, come into brooklyn but also this Thing. Back in november so give us the backstory into how you you got without revealing anything that, you can't reveal what can you share us spill. A, LITTLE tea YEAH i guess i was a, Little.
Speaker 5: TOO early tristan i know.
Speaker 1: HOW that goes i know. How that goes so it is.
Speaker 7: What it is but YOU know WHEN i when i was speaking to.
Speaker 5: People back and remember, it was, LIKE you.
Speaker 7: Know kd is spending a lot Of Time with James, harden in, california you Know Specifically.
Speaker 5: In beverly hill.
Speaker 7: They were they were working out and, they were partying they were having a, good time.
Speaker 5: Together and talk started.
Speaker 7: To PICK up like, i mentioned, Earlier You know james harden basically thought.
Speaker 5: That he was going to start the Season With.
Speaker 7: The brooklyn nets and there was A point where i had maybe, five six people all different, type of personnel people, that were involved players, that were involved that thought, this was done that this was. A verbal Agreement and then houston, kind of said, you know What we're not we're not Going to give brooklyn. What they want we're Not Gonna give james harden, what he wants and then it just kind of drew out obviously up. Until this, POINT and again i think it was one of Those where the nets felt like they need An Insurance for kevin Durant And if kyrie irving isn't going to be here or he's going to pull these stunts again two years in a row where he's just kind, of got missing they need someone there that's going to help win, a championship Now and again kyrie's inconsistency is just one of those examples of again we Need to. Go antie up and it became that bidding War between The Nets And sixers tillman Furtita And Dal maury Tillman furtita and mike D'Antoni is this is a Coach.
Speaker 5: With the nets so it.
Speaker 7: Was, a you know very dramatic and drawing out process that probably could have Been.
Speaker 1: Done, in november, YEAH it's. Interesting, I think yeah kyrie has never played a full. Eighty Two games kevin durant coming off of a. Soft tissue injury both of those guys have question marks in terms of how available they're going to be from a physical. And health standpoint We Know that james harden is durable we know that he can get fifty wins all by himself if he has to and do. The load, management so yeah that makes. Sense To me and james seems like a perfect fit in this system and obviously great. Relationship with D'Antoni and it, Seems to me anthony that D'Antoni is Running show in Brooklyn And. Not steve nash what is your.
Speaker 5: TAKE on that i would have to.
Speaker 7: AGREE with you i Would say that mike D'Antoni is more the Head Coach.
Speaker 5: Than Steve.
Speaker 7: Nash steve nash look not to discredit, him or anything but they fired a very Good Coach in kenny atkinson last year and they didn't promote a very good head Coach and jacqu waan who led them to a seven and three Record. In the, bubble you know they were both. VERY good, coaches i, Think You know steve nash kind. OF came in kd signed, Off On it sean, marks liked him and he's kind.
Speaker 5: Of Serving as.
Speaker 1: Phoenix, sun's Connection Yeah the.
Speaker 7: Phoenix SUNS connection and i don't want to say, the word puppet but it's kind of one of those where he's standing in front. Of the camera he's, very well spoken he addresses sharp and he knows how to communicate, with players apparently but it's been a shaky relationship With Him, and KYRIE irving, like i mentioned, and you know the offensive system that they run is the same that They ran in houston and quite literally the same They Ran with kenny.
Speaker 5: Atkinson for the.
Speaker 7: Last three, years so yeah d'antoni's more of The Coach than steve.
Speaker 1: Nash, Right NOW yeah and i think that it speaks To also if kyrie is Having Friction with steve nash and this Is the dan toni system, that D'Antoni Pioneered that, steve nash, is you know de. Facto head coach who are the? Players talking to do you think that they're? Talking to D'Antoni do you think They're?
Speaker 7: Talking to, nash if if if, ANY of THEM i think i, think you Know We heard kyrie Irving Say on kevin, durant's own podcast and we don't have.
Speaker 5: A head coach this is, a collective.
Speaker 7: Effort you Know so and katie tried to bring, it, in Like yeah well jacques ball.
Speaker 5: And could. HELP you know i think it's one of those things in book where they do.
Speaker 7: Have a bunch of good assistant coaches and a lot Of Guys like Amari Stottamayer, and adam harrington like guys that used to PLAY in the nba and have trained these guys.
Speaker 1: In.
Speaker 7: The, PAST uh well i do believe that they do Consult With uh spencer dimody before. THE season set a head coach is more like a psych colleges now then THE next AND x and os. Type Of guy so i'm sure they have, everyone each player, might you know they might.
Speaker 5: As well have somebody that they.
Speaker 7: Can BANK off BUT i really i don't really know who the head coaches, of this team and it's kind of shown in the early goings.
Speaker 5: Of.
Speaker 1: The season yeah and it's interesting that you say that because you would Think That that steve nash might take exception to that comment When he heard kyrie say that on the podcast and, then you know very Clearly snitched on kyrie that he hadn't heard from him in terms of, what you know and that obviously would create friction for anyone, be, like yo Bro, like just tay can you chill and say that you. Spoke to me you don't have to throw me under the. Bus like that how where do you put their relationship now how much on the? Rocks is, it and like what does that actually Mean?
Speaker 5: FOR the nets i would.
Speaker 7: Just say inconsistent it's.
Speaker 5: Almost non existent you know from Just.
Speaker 7: From, what i've heard Is that really kyrie never gave, him a chance like he never he never really welcomed him because he didn't sign. Off On it Sean marks and ownership Didn't go to kyrie, and ask him who do you want the head? Coach to, be you know so he was he was frustrated with the organization. From, DAY one tyler.
Speaker 5: I don't know, who he, wanted you know maybe himself.
Speaker 7: At this point if he's saying that they don't need, a head, COACH you know i don't know, who THEY wanted and i don't know.
Speaker 5: Who he wanted so.
Speaker 7: It's it's it's a weird space And Him and steve nash they're gonna have to figure it out, because you know we're only in what game fifteen of the year and there's. Already issues There But watch steve nash in every press conference, that he does every time They Bring up, kyrie irving's name it's like a, very very quick short, and stoic answer like you are You confident that kyrie's gonna come, back the, season.
Speaker 5: He says sure.
Speaker 7: As he mentioned him saying that there's. Been no communication he literally he's not he's not shying. Away from it he's Making.
Speaker 6: It.
Speaker 1: Very yeah absolutely you mentioned that you think D'Antoni is, the head coach and you mentioned the Word Puppet. For steve nash do you also think he's a possible scapegoat if things don't work? Out?
Speaker 5: Right? Away absolutely absolutely who else are? You pointing fingers nobody's gonna POINT them at kd and.
Speaker 7: And they, shouldn't you know IT'S having an mvp like. Season, right now again, a LITTLE early BUT i Think i think nash is definitely the scapegoat The Same way kenny atkinson was the. Escapegoat last year kyrie didn't, Play any games kad didn't, play any games and somehow the. Guy got fired.
Speaker 5: They made the playoffs and he.
Speaker 7: Somebody GOT fired, so i mean at the end, OF the day i think the coach is always, gonna get played but It won't be mike d'An tony.
Speaker 1: That, gets play yeah he's waiting right there, in the. Wings?
Speaker 5: Isn't he, Anthony oh, yeah oh yeah all those guys. Are They're all jock vaughan's.
Speaker 1: Right, THERE too, yeah i mean.
Speaker 5: You know they have.
Speaker 1: All the resources tell Me, about the size how does ownership play into. This whole equation obviously there's drama and obviously there's three guys who are gonna expect to get paid a. Lot of MONEY from, what I understand the size don't care at all about paying. The luxury tax they want the. Best of everything how would? You describe them and and the relationship the players.
Speaker 7: Have, with Them look the size have made, their presence felt and they made it fell. From day one the Whole Thing, with kenny atkinson they had a big part to. Do with that they they HEARD what K d And Kyrie and DeAndre, jordan were saying and They looked on twitter and saw that the fans are unhappy with him and they, said that's, it you know and they.
Speaker 5: Cut him quick so then with this this whole incident.
Speaker 7: And everything that, WAS going, on i, mean you know they're. Very hands on they they they were okay with whatever was Going on with, kyrie at first and then they saw That Video and joe sai was pissed like he was he was, Just fed up, like he said this is?
Speaker 5: This is it? This is it so he's. Very hands on you got your.
Speaker 7: To understand, trust You know The Nets had kyle prokarov as Their Owner before Joe.
Speaker 5: Sai and pokarov nobody knew.
Speaker 7: Where he was he would be on A yacht in prague, or you know he was all. Over the place so When They, Hired Sean marks sean marks.
Speaker 5: Was really, like the owner he. Was the governor he was Kind.
Speaker 1: Of like Daryl Morey before tillman furtita came.
Speaker 7: In right right exactly exactly a lot of A lot Of nets.
Speaker 5: And rockets connections So.
Speaker 7: He so marx had this freedom and when he, had the freedom he was. Doing everything, right you know he turned a twenty win team into a forty. Two win team so what, you're seeing today but Now you know joe ci and ownership is.
Speaker 5: They have their. Hands on, EVERYTHING and Look.
Speaker 7: I know sean mars is now considered. An alternative governor he.
Speaker 5: Got he got like promoted last, week or.
Speaker 7: Something and the nets didn't. Publicly announce that so he. Still has power he still. Has to say but there are certain things, that have Happened Including the, kenny ATKINSON firing that I Don't think sean mars would have signed Off On.
Speaker 5: If mikyle prokarov was. Still the, owner very.
Speaker 1: Interesting Super interesting uh so that that begs The Question Our, Katie James harden kyrie irving speaking to the size more so than they're speaking in your, from your Viewpoint Speaking. To sean mars.
Speaker 7: It's hard for me to SAY that because i, really DON'T know but i think if they do, have a problem they're Going Straight.
Speaker 5: To joe SI that's what i. WOULD assume too i would assume that they're Obviously Speaking.
Speaker 7: TO sean MARS i think i think that there is a, relationship there obviously you know there, Has to be but if there's, a major issue you know it's Going Straight.
Speaker 1: To. Joe SI yeah and i heard that the wife was very.
Speaker 5: Involved, as well yes she's.
Speaker 7: The Co owner THAT'S clark Whose i she's she's very Much involved with joe and and and.
Speaker 5: Helps them with a lot of things also, off.
Speaker 7: The court they're fighting social injustice and criminal justice reform and all that.
Speaker 5: TYPE of stuff i had done a.
Speaker 7: Story with her and it was it was made very clear that she was the co owner, of the team and they most Recently Both In.
Speaker 5: New york, liberty so yeah. Very very involved.
Speaker 1: So are you are you excited? About these three are you skeptical? About these three or are you fearful?
Speaker 7: About these, three YOU know trist i watched these last TWO games and, i was like this is, This is fun like this is this is what, It's all about like This is what nets fans have. Been Waiting for James Harden, And kevin durant like. It's it's unbelievable and the Attraction That that james harden brings, on the court right those double teams and he's able to just kick It Out to kevin, durant open three kick It Out to joe harherd shooting.
Speaker 5: Fifty three, three you know it's.
Speaker 7: It's a LUXURY but now i have, to ask Myself like with kyrie coming into, THE mix again i mentioned that ringo star effect and not to mention.
Speaker 5: Two guys who really need the? Ball in, there you know is that going to disrupt this rhythm that.
Speaker 7: We've been, seeing you know They they handled milwaukee pretty. WELL last night i know it came down to the last, last second shot but they were Winning that whole but let's, Be.
Speaker 1: Real Too anthony james harden, hasn't played one hasn't practiced at all, with the team just came in like it was pick up and ran the box out. Of the, Gym.
Speaker 7: Yeah yeah and that shows how lethal they are and how much is rhythm.
Speaker 5: That They're in james harden is just happy, to be.
Speaker 7: Here like we IT look like I feel Like I'm WATCHING james harden i haven't, seen in years because.
Speaker 5: He's just happy. He's bought in he wants to. Win a championship he'll do. Whatever it takes so part.
Speaker 7: Of me is Like skeptical about kyrie coming back and messing, up the rhythm but part of me, is also, Like you know kai knows that he's kind of like on his last Leg here And Kad and james harden are going to be, his biggest supporters knowing that he's going through a rough time and they're gonna do everything they possibly can to make this work because there's that human side that does come out, and you right you're rooting for the, person as well and you want them. To get better basketball is supposed to be therapeutic. For these guys so it's kind of one of THOSE things where I feel Like harden and katie have to be, his biggest fans and he help him work his way into this offense and just like mentally get back into the space.
Speaker 1: Of WORKING well And kd and kyrie are, supposedly best friends so you would think that that would. Make things easier? Is that changing is it harder to be friends when you have to work? Together every day is there anything that you're? Knowing, about that, well.
Speaker 5: They, said you know you don't do, business, with friends right but that there was a little bit of a distent relationship.
Speaker 7: Between THEM too BUT i think kd Has his bad, No matter what kd's not. Here without him but it's also one of THOSE things, where, i like.
Speaker 5: Dude you, brought me here you Brought. ME to brooklyn i need.
Speaker 7: You with, ME so no i wouldn't really comment any further.
Speaker 1: On, THEIR relationship yeah i think that the part about basketball, for basketball, heads you know this isn't a podcast that breaks down. X's AND no's but i was talking to somebody earlier and The time that kyrie was really the most effective was when he Played for the calves and he was sort of coming. Off the Ball it was braun bringing, The ball up kyrie not. Taking THE hits that I Think now james harden can, take you know he's. Much More durable kyrie irving has, issues with durability especially when he has to be the one to shoulder the burden and be the focal point. Of the offense And Instead, of kevin love Now You. Have KEVIN durant so i think that possibly could be an Ideal scenario if. Kyrie buys in is that kind Of what the nets are thinking or are they thinking that kay is going to go back to being The one and james is about to.
Speaker 7: BE the, Two I mean kevin durant said That He sees james harden as. A point Guard So if kevin, DURANT says, that I believe and i think that's the best possible solution for them is to have hard and bring. Up the, ball but again it's one of Those things where kyrie is used to having the ball.
Speaker 5: In his ends he's used to driggling. Out THE clock so i have to watch. THEM play together i.
Speaker 7: Have to see him off the ball and see, if look again you mentioned. A good point he played well off The. Ball in cleveland But with, this nets team superstar egos and all that, TYPE of stuff i just have to see. Them play together there's no doubt that. It could work when it, comes to talent. They have it it's just a matter. Of buying, IT right now i know two out of three.
Speaker 5: Guys, about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah no doubt let's talk about you. For a second tell me about how you got in got. Into THE business so i.
Speaker 7: WAS well, TRISTA i mean i could beat, AROUND the bush i.
Speaker 5: Could be real honest. With you know it's one of those.
Speaker 7: Types OF things but i was in HIGH school.
Speaker 5: AND i felt i felt to.
Speaker 7: Some part, Ships you know i've gotten evicted. From my home my dad, was very sick so. He COULDN'T work SO i was i was young in HIGH school and, i, WAS like yo i was playing. VERY competitive basketball i was on the number nine ranked nationally Team In, the UNITED states and i went TO basically. EVERY nets game I watched. Every NETS game so i kind of looked at myself in THE mirrroom and, i was, LIKE you know i don't want this type.
Speaker 5: Of stuff to happen to my kids. IN the future i don't want to have to deal with this. In the future not to make my parents out to be bad people or. Anything like that it was just a.
Speaker 7: Lot of misfortunes so it was one of those, Things where said i'm. GOOD at basketball i, WATCH every game i might as well. Write About, IT and trista i was AWFUL writing. LIKE i was, I WAS bad like i WASN'T a good i wasn't a very good for?
Speaker 1: How many years for how many? Years you were what you were? The beat? Writer?
Speaker 7: Eight, years yeah Yeah but before i'm, SAYING before. THAT i was i was just like senior, in high School Like sending microsoft, word articles around, asking you know and and a lot of people got, back To ME Like frank i solo got, Back To me stefan bondie got, back to me and eventually, My Former boss Tom Lorenzo, and nets, daily you know he read it and, he, was, like look dude you know you have a passion and you're going through a, lot of stuff like stay. Persistent WITH it so i. MAJORED in communications I Went To nasal COMMUNITY college and, i kept writing and, two years, later better yet, A year later i Circled Back with tom lorenzo, and he, said all right, let's do it like we're gonna get you. A season credential and from, THEN on out i had. MY communications degree I. Went to, NYU after that I Went to saint JOHN'S and while i, WAS in college i was covering the. NETS full time i was doing seven am to, one am Shifts going from Queen's Back, to long island getting, in a suit hopping, on a Train, going to brooklyn getting home, one.
Speaker 5: Two am doing the same thing. The next DAY and, here i, am you know, seven Years later now I'M covering the nba. As a whole so it's it's, been a.
Speaker 7: Crazy crazy journey it obviously, doesn't just stop but or the adversity. Doesn't JUST stop but i would like to think that all those hardships kind of propelled ME to where i am today and THE person that i.
Speaker 1: Am as well when you beat Out woj Or Shams, or Mark Stein where, chris haynes is what is that environment like from. A competitive standpoint i'm not in. THE scooping business i obviously was very wrong about my Scoop of about Hardened, going TO philly which i thought was definitely gonna happen from someone. Very high up they didn't know they. Were Getting played but i've heard that it's a bit, of a mafio so vibe.
Speaker 7: To a, Degree oh man i'll tell you what one thing is that you get absolutely killed Like by just twitter, is just, absurd you know like who wfa n they went ALL day when I had The kd. AND kyrie thing i got into a whole thing With those Guys geo and boomer because they doubted MY reports About kde and Kyrie. Back in april but it's one of those things Just where like i'm pretty thick skin that i'd like, To believe in i'd also Like to. Believe i'm humble but it's also one of those, things WHERE no like, i BELONG.
Speaker 5: Here like i. TRUST my people i work damn.
Speaker 7: Hard for this And just BECAUSE woja's With, espn or stein who is, a good friend Is With The, new york times it doesn't mean that they're.
Speaker 5: Better than me, or they're this or, THAT you know i belong. In this space, so.
Speaker 7: You know, it's to me it's all Justification And it james hard and stuff is.
Speaker 5: Kind, of vindication yeah did you run? Up?
Speaker 1: THE scoreboard.
Speaker 7: Uh i did a little bit of, a you know some victory last but not too much because, it's you know it was two months. After the FACT so again i like to try and stay AS humble.
Speaker 1: AS i can i guess if it was ME knowing, WHO i am i love. To be right there's nothing to me more fun than everybody telling me how wrong my insight is and then me coming out and it turns out. To be, true but uh let's. Do this more you want to? DO this more i would love. To, you want yeah let's do this on. A regular basis i. Am totally down how do we? FIND find you i know. YOU do periscopes i know that you are the creator of the association doing. Your damn thing tell everyone how?
Speaker 7: To, FIND you yeah i mean they could sign up, for the newsletter which is every day at the. Association dot com they Could email me Anthony at the, association dot com or just type in A, Pooch, On, twitter INSTAGRAM facebook what i heard it is they.
Speaker 5: Could hit me.
Speaker 7: Up over there so it's.
Speaker 5: Very very simple and, Thank. You again tristan.
Speaker 1: This, was fun no thank you. For coming on let's do. This more again thanks again. For Coming. On anthony puccio we will. See you again this is a being A de. Facto nets Podcast now the nets are now the center, of the universe especially with everything that's gone on for it to get. To this place I'm certain that kyrie will provide us with More nuggets that i'm going to come out and reach out. To you for, So believe me i'm gonna be.
Speaker 5: Reaching out, Soon, I'm here trista and thank you for.
Speaker 7: No mafia jokes that's ONE thing that i get A lot when i go on podcasts AND.
Speaker 5: Radio, and tv well it's. Very much appreciate.
Speaker 1: That's very unfair that's very. UNFAIR of me i would never do. That, TO you.
Speaker 5: Well i appreciate. You for.
Speaker 1: That thank, you all right talk, to.
Speaker 7: You.
Speaker 1: Soon bro, thanks all right let's get into. Some Listener voicemails if.
Speaker 5: Power isn't, going to retire show. Up the work you're bum not bad for A soulless broad.
Speaker 1: Keep it up who? Is this DUDE why do i love? Him so much so there's a little. Backstory behind this, first of all my mom at ONE point and i talked about this on the radio, and the cousin so this guy must listen to. The serious ExM she called me soulas uh one, Time, she said trista you. Have NO soul because i don't actually know why. SHE said that i think IT was because i didn't want to listen, to some dumb dramatic story that she had. To TELL me and, i, WAS like yo, I gotta go i gotta get off. The phone now, And, she's like jesus you, Have, no soul tristan has anybody ever. Told you, that, i'm like well it's coming from, my MOM now so i guess it's the only. Person that matters and, now she swears she swears, on her life she's. Never said that shout, out to mom who's definitely listening, to this podcast but not the cover of the. Same ground, AGAIN but yeah I get why nets fans are salty, about ALL this but i Also understand why. Kyrie did, it you know he's got. Things to accomplish she ended up by The Family Of. George floyd house he's going through, some mental issues, SO you know i get both sides of. It being frustrated and, the truth is we're gonna have no Idea how the nets are gonna actually look until, the playoffs start because they're not gonna try to play defense until it's a. High leverage situation they're not going to care about Winning Against the cleveland cavaliers On a, Random wednesday. Night no shot they're gonna show up for the games that they think, are statement games and they're gonna mail the rest in doesn't matter. Where they're seated there's not gonna. Be any fans we know that home court doesn't mean, Anything at all so who knows if they're like a five or. A six? Seed who cares as long as they're not an Eight seed playing milwaukee in. THE first round i think that's really all. They care about what, Do?
Speaker 5: You?
Speaker 4: THINK marty yeah i mean they are just going to score just that hell of a lot and itt until we get to the point where the games really matter and like seeding.
Speaker 1: Is.
Speaker 4: REALLY important yeah i don't think we're gonna be saying the was high level effort.
Speaker 1: From, that team yeah they're still trying to. Get, it together yeah they still haven't practiced together as a trio that. That deserves noting, yeah all right let's do.
Speaker 8: The next voicemail how The Hell did james harden just absolutely finess every single one of us man ate his Way out of houston.
Speaker 5: TEAM in The.
Speaker 8: Nba pie peace.
Speaker 5: Love.
Speaker 1: That outro, UH you know i think the more we Learn About the, james harden Situation the more clarery. You get right so The Truth is james harden thought that he was going to Be On the brooklyn Nets, back in november before the, Season even started so. That's one piece and then Clearly it Was January and james harden hadn't been moved yet a couple months past when he thought he was going to be. On the. Team no Movement, Tilman for Titta salty FOR tata as i like, to call him was not interested in doing it anything unless it fit him on his timeline for the assets. That, He wanted OKAY so If I, WAS james harden i would DO everything that i could to pull the levers of power and, make them uncomfortable just like they said they wanted. To, Be right okay so he pushes the buttons to get. Out of town but it Really is A, tilman for tida the Owner Of the. Houston rockets problem he was the reason that this whole thing happened the way. That It Happened if tilman furtida would have just kept his mouth shut and stayed, In His lane james harden would Still. Be a, Rocket right NOW how do? I Know, this all right let's go. Through the history i've been wanting to, Work this sin so let's do, it right. Now Let's go tilman fortida buys a team. In twenty seventeen he keeps hands off for. A Little while darryl moury doing. His damn. Thing He's fluid daryl moray doesn't have to really ask anyone. To do anything he's the defacto owner of the team, at this point and he's one of the best at making moves. On the. Fly All Right then tillman fortitda comes in about a year later little, more and says, you know what handcuffs. Are off me now. That's a quote handcuffs. Are, Off, me now darryl you need to run every single. Thing By me darren, moore is like what? What'd you? Say All, right Uh so now maury doesn't have the ease, to make moves, to make trades to make those financial decisions that make or break. In the league a second or two and now you've got a red type tape Crisis that the. Frittada is running what? Are you Doing? Tilman for titta he fucks up. With the flow and then d'An Toni and darryl. Mori a, united they're like We Don't. Want russell westbrook there's. Only one ball this thing has disaster written. All over it and just like an owner who's a, busybody would do he forces that. Trade to happen, and he says, you know what these guys got a. LITTLE cold feet i made sure to turn the heat. Up on them Now we Got russ in houston and it is. A fucking nightmare and then he. Wouldn't extend D'Antoni, he was, like oh yeah. Lame duck. D'Antoni i'm okay his agent didn't want to get. A deal done he did. Me a favor these. Are all quotes. Look him up he did. Me a favor and, Then he says i'm not extending you the very next year after he didn't extend him, the last offseason, and D'Antoni says, You know. What i'm out i'm not going to take a bunch of one year contracts and have, uh you on have me on a LITTLE leash where i do exactly what you, want To do because i'm worried about. Not, Getting extended right, so he says, You know, What i'm Out And then, darryl, Morriy's like yo. I'm out too i'm gonna take some personal time and. They Both bounce daryl mory gets a lucrative contract BEING the second gm, on a contender and d'An toni becomes the de facto head coach. On a Contender and then james looks Around and it's tumbleweeds and a guy coming OFF of an acl injury that he doesn't want, to play with, and he's, like holy shit. Give me out so all of this Comes. Down to tillman if it wasn't for him doing all, his shady things then maybe we would have a team that. Was still intact so and you're still, he's still salty so that he didn't make he didn't want to make That Trade with daryl Morey To. Get ben simmons you Could Have had ben simmons on your, squad right now and Instead You have victor oladipo on an expiring and. Some draft, Picks nice Job, tillman for titta you fucking played.
Speaker 4: Yourself some picks that are probably gonna be worth nothing to exactly what's?
Speaker 5: Up this League This.
Speaker 9: Is nick lawson i'm calling from, My Own Podcast big Banther. Pod shout out you have To Talk about stephen curry as one of the goats got to put him in THE.
Speaker 5: Category.
Speaker 1: With mj kobe that's such a ridiculous thing to say other old.
Speaker 5: Men out there who used to. Play the game STEP's gotta be a.
Speaker 9: GOAT category finalist, i said, it hot take you got to, talk.
Speaker 5: About it got, to be. Addressed my man it's a fucking. SAVAGE thank you i.
Speaker 1: Think the four to one five area Code. Is the bay. I'm pretty sure i'm pretty sure that man Lives In the san. Francisco, metropolitan Area Okay so steph curry. Not a goat he's not one of the greatest players. Of all time he will go down as probably the greatest shooter. OF all time i think that's kind of not. Even in question that's, pretty locked up. Pretty locked up is? HE a batman i already. Said it's possible whatever that, caller's name is so get. OFF my back i already walked. My stance back he's already elevating a shitty team to. Do GREAT things so i have a statement to make. For This Caller if steph curry Can Take The golden state Warriors To The western conference finals this year with that, trash ass roster which we know does not deserve to be Anywhere Near The. WESTERN conference finals i will label him A batman and i will never. Recant That, state so steph. GO do it i know you're not GONNA get to i know you're not going To Get Past King, KOOPA lebron, james i know but just getting there is enough to put you into to goat status. Or batman status so that's what it takes To.
Speaker 7: Get, the cape Hey.
Speaker 5: THIS is kevin I. LIVE in georgia i WAS calling BECAUSE i don't i think more people need to be.
Speaker 7: Talking About How bad trey.
Speaker 5: Young's hair?
Speaker 6: Is all, right.
Speaker 1: You know sometimes, you see say you see something and you feel pelled, to say, something see, Something say something and the other, times you THINK maybe if i don't have anything, NICE to say i won't say. Anything AT all but i do get paid to, give my opinion. AND my opinion i have been holding back for, a long time AND that, Is i mean i've literally held myself back From talking About deer and fox now for five episodes And why deeron fox cutting his hair makes him completely irrelevant, ON the floor i can't even tell whether he's out, there or Not and makes sacramento probably less exciting as a result of. That Hair cut so i've been wanted, to Say it and. I've been reluctant so this collar it came at. A perfect, Time I, think trey young it's time fam, to go home to just, cut it off just go. FOR it bald i don't know if you need, to GO bald but i think your hair is, it's very. Thin it's translucent it's like it's like powder. In hair form YOU know what i mean that. That, MOVIE powder yeah i.
Speaker 4: Mean Hair Matters when josh jackson, cut his hair that WAS the moment i stopped believing in.
Speaker 1: Him, Thousand percent Sometimes Like imagine colin sexton cutting off his, hair right now what? Would you think no way you went from damn that guy has swagged a rock his. Hair like, that so wow you really went corporate on using.
Speaker 2: Threw away that head, and shoulders.
Speaker 1: Money corporate calling we Don't. Want corporate Colin, so so. Trey it's time not everybody deserves or CAN have, An s curl and that. Applies to you. Cut IT off as, svp would, Say, come home. Trey come home that's all the time that we have for. This league, podcast please, subscribe please rate please review that goes, For. You, too, Marty unsubscribe, Resubscribe oh yeah i've.
Speaker 2: Been doing it you've been doing.
Speaker 1: It every day that's that's like a. Brush, your, Teeth, unsubscribed.
Speaker 4: Resubscribe yeah when i'm. Waiting on, Things, the export yeah it makes.
Speaker 1: A huge difference it's literally thirty three percent of what puts us, in the rankings rankings and downloads gets us advertising and that makes me Happy and, Makes barstool happy so. Please support us we also have this league hoodies on Sale at. The barstool store there's. Multiple different colors we Will see. You monday afternoon thanks again for listening. To this league