Speaker 1: Talk.
Speaker 2: We're just two unapologetically black women with an opinion to talks.
Speaker 1: Hey, y'all, thank you for tuning there for a new episode and we talked back. The show dedicated to you Dreamers and chases. Girl, Wake your ass up, it's your girl, aj what's up town, Sleepy? Oh God, I swear ass up.
Speaker 2: I've been burning the candle and both ends. Bitch. I literally, y'all. I just got off the plane from LA going to one of my very very very good friends baby shower, and I just feel like I'm just like trying to show up for everybody in a real way. And Auntie tired.
Speaker 1: Better take some rests, Better lay that ass down.
Speaker 2: I'm supposed to get my kouchie wed at six o'clock and I think I'm gonna cancel.
Speaker 1: Are you going to be using it? You know you played on using it this week. I need to go ahead and make that appointment.
Speaker 2: Man, they gonna have to get it how it is, get it, how you live money together. I don't know i''re gonna be calling you stubby porcupine a little stubby was again.
Speaker 1: I was at the house. This was hot and it was raining crazy this weekend, bitch, I heard thunder like I've never heard thunder before. My bedroom flashed red as if a fire was outside the window. That's how crazy this thunder was. Oh wow, it's some shit going on in this world. Ain't like you couldn't tell me that. The next day, I was going to be driving outside and it would be like a big ass crater in the road. Yes, because it sounded like it hit something like it was so close. Man, that's scary.
Speaker 2: But I feel like in the Southeast we get worse thunderstorms anywhere in the country.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because I feel like when I lived in the Midwest, I don't recall ever hearing thunder, like they would have a little mini tornadoes and shit like that. Like yeah, yeah, I don't recall hearing thunder for many years until I came back to South Carolina. It's weird.
Speaker 2: And that shit be so powerful to shake the whole room, just.
Speaker 1: Like the whole house shook.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know when it's raining, though, I don't be doing shit. You know, you can't talk. You got to turn it all the lights off. You can't gotta be silent.
Speaker 2: My great grandma used to have us she was so old in country. We had to turn off the lights, be quiet, let the lord do his business, and she would cover up the mirrors with towels.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's crazy old.
Speaker 2: Country shit right there. Baby, I don't know what I was like, Grandma, what the fuck is that for? That's what I wanted to say. It was not my grandma was my great grandmother. She was born in nineteen oh two.
Speaker 1: So yeah, you're just supposed to be quiet when it's thunder and it's.
Speaker 2: Just one of the lord doing his business.
Speaker 1: Whatever they got going on at that door. But have you ever heard the saying that, you know, when it's sun outside and it's raining, the devil was beating his white behind the door, behind a door like the ship that people from the door apart.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like I always hear, the devil was beating his wife. She and I get there get a wife? And I know all these bitches out here still single, and the devil got a wife. How is that possible? How did he bag a bitch?
Speaker 1: It's a lot of women out here with devils for men right now? What are you talking about? And vice versa. It's somebody out here for everybody. Girl. I just got off the phone. My seventy year old cousin. She was calling me asking how to change her location on Facebook, and I actually told her to come on the show, right this bitch of seventy still out here looking for a low one. She's looking for a booth thing and she was trying to update her me too. Look, she's a Gemini too. This is one of my favorite like relatives. She stayed with me for some time. I lived in Atlanta too, cause she work on film. She's a seamstress so and she's like the family historian. But I just got off the phone with her and she was saying, how bitch, we kind of doomed, Like we got to hurry the fuck up right now and find a husband, because bitch, I'm not trying to be seventy on a dating website. And she said, the men be out, the ones who are sort of available, be outside with young boy clothes on, pants hanging off the ass, like these are sixty seventy year old men. She's saying. I was like, girl, maybe you need to get a white guy. She was like, no, they just alcoholics. They want to party all the time. I was like, well, if not, then, girl, I don't know what she said. She trying to pop some pussy. I'm just saying like she sound and she still looks really good too. She went to Seattle for her birthday time.
Speaker 2: What they going to Big Wisz tournament? Like, what are they doing?
Speaker 1: Now? You know the white men, them old white men be wold, they be on coke, still on the yard, chilling, disrespectful. So, yeah, girl, I don't want to be seventy out here still looking for love. That shit right there. Me neither. And she said all the women she knows is in her same predicament.
Speaker 4: Mmmm.
Speaker 1: So when these.
Speaker 2: Niggas said we're gonna dialoge, they might be onto something.
Speaker 1: Not me, y'all, bitches, because I'm not.
Speaker 2: I'm not claiming that shit. I'm gonna have my somebody before the end of twenty twenty three period.
Speaker 1: Yep, let's go ahead and to clear that right now already.
Speaker 2: I won five hundred dollars in the tork contest over the weekend.
Speaker 1: Alright, a baby show it was.
Speaker 2: It wasn't technically a tortu contest. It was like where you put the balls. It was the golf balls in the Kleenex box. You had to tie it around your waist and shake the balls with your butt. You had to shake them out the box, and whoever got them out the box first, it wasn't it wasn't a monetary prize at first. But this is actually the guy he was like trying to talk to me at the baby shower. He was like, oh, I got five hundred dollars on it. He put it up there because I wasn't even participating. They drugged me up there because of how big my butt was. That's how I kind of went like, nah, you got to participate. So then after they made me, he came up there with the five hundred dollars like, here go this for the winner, and baby I won that thing. I shook them balls out quick, like five hundred shit, y'all should have let with that. We get this money real quick.
Speaker 1: Was the container under the cheeks of like on your waist, like sitting on top of the butt.
Speaker 2: So it was like no, cuz it was on like right on the fullness of my ass, like right at the fullest part of your butt, sitting right there, and tied them around and you had to shake it off, shake them out.
Speaker 1: That's foolishness.
Speaker 2: Balls was going in about two point five seconds. I had all them balls out that box. Don't play with me ither bit just said it disqualified your ass.
Speaker 5: It ain't fair, equalized opportunist.
Speaker 2: I shared the money though, because there was this other girl who felt like she won, but on the video she did not. But I still gave her some of the money because I wasn't even expecting no money.
Speaker 1: You know, right, all paid forward good sport in the turkathon at the damn baby shower.
Speaker 2: At the baby shower, it was fun.
Speaker 1: So let's get in the stupid internet newest chowd. So listen, we all see what the fuck is going on with Keiki Palmer and her baby daddy. Honey, Okay, what's her baby daddy name? Darius Jackson?
Speaker 2: Yes, I thought Darius Jackson.
Speaker 1: Bitch, you better not say Derek Jackson, not the nigga who was playing his wife.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, you're tripping.
Speaker 1: Darius Jackson is Keky Palmer is thee of the father of her son. That's his name. Okay, So if you've been living under a rock, Key Palmer went to Usher concert. I don't think she actually filmed, but she was filmed getting serenaded by Usher and she had on a little risque little number. You know, it looked like maybe like a BOOSTI a type top with a shared dress over it, so the cheeks was out. Honey, Okay, she just had a baby. She didn't have that ass before the baby. Now she got a little ass back there. She's probably feeling more secure about that ass, all right. She wanted to show it off at the Usher concert. She was recorded ended up on the blogs and her baby daddy, missus Darius Jackson. Instead of him contacting her directly like bitch you tripping, he takes it to social media by reposting the video and saying, you're a mom. What was the whole the little thing? You're a mom something? Basically, have a little respect. You're mom now, right, not your wife or girlfriend. You're a mom. So to me, he was trying to shame the mother of his child publicly. We could probably all agree that they kind of shamed each other, right because if he has these certain standards, because he just started going and ran about his standards. But you made her a baby mom and staid a wife. It could have been Kiki's choice. Who knows, you know, whatever it is. I almost thought maybe they're not even together anymore, Like people don't even know, you know what I'm saying. We just really speculating a lot. Maybe they're not even together. She didn't really respond back to him. She just posted her little dance video. You want to act up, I'm about to link up. That's what her response to his shit was. She didn't really engage with him. And I'm proud, yes, you know, because it would have been real hard for me, bitch not to say nothing to that nigga publicly. Also, but I did come across another video. This was from like may Or some They were on a podcast together, and he had asked Kiki, what would she do if somebody was coming at her like this person was coming as summer Walker about Low Beach wearing little me Shane. He he was like, I would act like she doesn't even exist, Like you're not about to get me, you know, off my off my shit. Yeah, I would be like that ain't even him. He got a twin. She was like, we'd have to talk about that in a closet, but I would never.
Speaker 4: Publicly embarrass her.
Speaker 1: You are yourself and your partner or the son or the father of your son, you know what I'm saying. So it was kind of clout chasing ish on his end. You know what I'm saying, because did we know Darius Jackson prior to being Kiki Palmer's baby daddy, Absolutely fucking not.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 2: You know, he allowed his insecurities to show. We all got him, right, we all got insecurities, and he let his get the best of them publicly. And unfortunately for him, he's with someone who people watch, you know, people watch what she has going on. So now you just get the burnt of every bitch in a mirror, every black bitch in America who has something to say. So, I mean, I I could listen, I feel I feel him and I feel her. You know, I can see both sides because if that was my bitch, I'd be like it was.
Speaker 4: Is you crazy?
Speaker 1: Like you got your ass?
Speaker 2: I don't RuSHA right, get.
Speaker 1: Your ass home right now. But you reposted it, that's the weird part. He retweeted it with his caption that's gonna wear to me right.
Speaker 2: But he has also posted he shared, like previously videos of her like holding her naked breast, you know, like.
Speaker 1: His, but it's on his page that's even more. Look and I've been there, so you gotta be real careful bitch, I've been there. You have to be real careful who you let have access to you. Now you have a child with this person. Sometimes some men have ulterium motors. Man, you know I'm about to sit Kiky Palmer down.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: You just don't know.
Speaker 2: And then Usher're all fine, smiling up in her face and she's smiling all hard. It's a it's a show, my ass us. Sure take your bitch.
Speaker 1: Down and she might let him.
Speaker 2: Man, I went to see Usher and concert, I didn't go. I haven't been to this one. I hope I catch it, can catch it before it's over. But I saw him before, and I promise you, like this nigga was flying over my head. Was that your in the sky. I can't remember what city I was in, but I was staring me right in my face, like we connected eyes, and I felt like he kind of fucked me a little bit right there. So I don't know. I see why this nigga mad because he if he did, if he was doing to her what he did to me, they fucked right there like in the mind.
Speaker 1: No, So Charlottee, look, Charlamage said, it's us just fault that magga been tell y'all. He have it my way. Maybe we should actually blame Rico Love because he wrote these motherfucker songs.
Speaker 2: Maybe I'll make a post like that. That's gonna be one of the posts for that episode.
Speaker 1: Like, right, this is really I should be blaming the mastermind behind the whole ship. Like on top of that, did you see the ship that's going on with Jonah Hill? You know what I'm talking about?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Jonah Hill is the have you said white guy from He was in, uh that recent movie with Lauren London, that's right?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, huh. He played on one of my favorite movies, uh, super Bad back in the day. I actually still have that fucking DVD. But girl, so.
Speaker 2: How do you watch it?
Speaker 1: I don't, bitch, I just still have it.
Speaker 2: Well wait, oh my DVD like my laptop don't even have a drive.
Speaker 1: Girl who knows okay has the DVD drive anymore? I do have a DVD player, So if I wanted to watch it, I do have it. I still got it, bitch. I still got a Nintendo one and Nintendo sixty four.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh I bet those worth some money.
Speaker 1: I ain't selling them. Yeah, So Jonah Jonah Hill, Uh, he sent his girlfriend, and she actually just posted this recently. I believe they may have may have broken up. So he's thirty nine, she's twenty six, So she released a released several alleged text messages like exchanges between the two of them, showing his alleged abusive and narcissistic behavior. And I mean she he sent her like a nice, clean cut, dry list of boundaries, right, but I'm wondering, did you put these boundaries on the table when you first met her, knowing you know, the profession she's in. You know what I'm saying, Like, did you already have these things in the forefront? Maybe first date? Because these are real serious things, I feel like on this fucking list like this is. But you don't know what you don't like until you don't like it, or you don't owe as the other on the other side, you don't know what's a problem until it's a problem, you know what I'm saying. So Kicky didn't know her cheeks being out was a problem until it was a fucking problem because just had me tworking on your social media. Right, So I want to read right quick his list of you know, dudes and fucking don'ts plain and simple. If you need surfing with men, boundary lists, inappropriate friendships with men, to model, to post pictures of yourself in a bathing suit, to post sexual pictures, friendships with women who are in unstable places and from your wild recent past. Beyond getting a lunch or coffee or something respectful. It's weird. Uh, I am not soprised.
Speaker 2: You saw that, No, but why is up he telling the bitche to get a call. You gotta get coffee with a bitch, Like he's being very clear on what she could do with these bitches. They're clearly with scissor.
Speaker 1: Go ahead, it tells to because in his mind though coffee could equal scissoring. That's this is shit people don't realize with narcissists, right. I don't want to just put that label on him, but this is borderline fucking scary to me a little bit. So he was like, I'm not the right partner for you. If these things bring you to a place of happiness, I support it and there will be no hard feelings. These are my boundaries for romantic relationships, my boundaries with you based on the ways these actions have hurt our trust, you know. And then there's a few text messages between the two of them where he's like telling her what and what did not do and she's like, well you think this picture is better, like you know, checking in with him, like listen. Even before when I started doing this podcast, I realized I wouldn't be able to do it freely in the relationship I was in because I was being censored depending on what you got going on. You don't want to be in a situation with somebody where you can't be yourself, you know, while being respectful to your meat, you know what I'm saying. But I don't know.
Speaker 2: She's a twenty six year old surfer, right, she's a surfer chick, yes, which is you're trying to like free peep batery, free bathing suit kind of hearthy people, you know, like and you go off almost forty year old nigga who's still you know, trying to get your fitness together. So I just don't see like how they even match as a couple. But I understand, like setting a clear boundary. He's lost a lot of weight though he really has he has he looks like, oh yeah, for him, I just don't for her. I don't even think they're compatible honestly, because why don't you just be out there trying to surf with the bitch or something. I don't know, like a lot of being a woman.
Speaker 1: And I'm pretty sure they do photo shoots and stuff for surfing, so that means she can't do anything with another male. And I'm pretty sure the surfer's bodies look better than his, so he must watch it exactly why he even have these lists of demands and boundaries or whatever. But I hope she dumped him, That's all I can say. I hope she get the fuck up out of there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they need to break up. But even though I felt like his list was like very mature how it was labeled, I.
Speaker 1: Mean it was listed, it sounds like everything she's done though, it just sounds like she said, he said, my boundaries with you, based on the ways have hurt our trust, right, So these are all the things she.
Speaker 2: Probably fucked up and was like, took a picture bent over in front of a fine ass surfer or.
Speaker 1: What probably didn't happen. We were taking a picture. Yeah, we probably bent over, but she probably just did like a fucking magazine photo shoot. We don't know.
Speaker 2: Well, whatever he said, he said, these boundaries were created because of the hurt that would happen in our relationship. So I mean there has to be some type of story there for those boundaries to be created.
Speaker 1: Right, man, you would like to think so the things that people can conjure up in their fucking mind is mild. You just need more backstory. I need her to post more. Okay, Right, we're in missing now, bitch, tell us what happened, right, tell us all the things, Sarah, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Just break up. Yeah, they gotta be done now because you posted that shit on the internet. Now you got two random black bitches from South Carolina talk about y'all surf for shit like you just girl, you should have cut that to y'all fucking self.
Speaker 1: Stupid.
Speaker 2: Oh, let me tell you, Let me tell you what happened on I saw this over the weekend. Disgrace. Sports doctor Larry Nasser stabbed multiple times at of Florida prison. So this nigga was sentenced up to one hundred and seventy five years in prison for sexually assaulting multiple female gymnasts in twenty eighteen, and they got to his ass this week, y'all. They got to his ass. They stabbed him twice in the neck, twice in the back, and six times in his chest and also suffered a collapse long but he is a stable condition because they say evil people don't die basically, because how you go through all of that is still okay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's wow.
Speaker 2: Obviously I don't agree with violence againing against anyone, but this nigga, I mean, y'all need something from the self, because that's how I feel about it, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean I guess those type of charges will get you attacked in prison. I mean it's been a while though, twenty eighteen. It is twenty twenty three now, so I don't know how many times there was attack. Maybe he got into some shit with somebody in there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, maybe he ain't pay his honey bun fee for protection.
Speaker 1: Get him his role at the lunch table, right.
Speaker 2: With that couple of noodles. Motherfucker got stabbed up behind some noodles.
Speaker 1: Day Funny. You see, when we was on she on a show we recorded with her the other day, we was talking about, like weighing out, what's the difference, what do you mean him abusing him abusing them girls and him getting stabbed up randomly in jailous way the same. It's the same sentence, right, That's why I said, I said, I don't agree with violence against anyone, but I don't feel sad for him because he put he harmed women. Yeah, so, man, it's terrible.
Speaker 2: I still I'm still waiting on somebody to go and get George Zimmerman ass. I an't lying.
Speaker 1: Where isn't he might be already dead?
Speaker 4: Where is he?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 1: Remember, white guy did try to get at his ass and it up with fifteen years in prison. Right, yeah, he get time and George Zimmerman just out here like he was a real police officer. Right man, Listen, I just don't think that you should be able to be on this realm and just be able to violate people. You know what saying violate good people? It's so mean, missing black black girls and women in America. It's ridiculous. Nobody looking for us.
Speaker 2: Right and that and that definitely brings us to our topic. We got a great guest on and we're going to talk about violation and consent.
Speaker 6: We'll be right back, Okay, y'all, we are back, and today we have a guest with us.
Speaker 2: You can hear him every morning in Charlotte on Power ninety eights, No Limit, Larry in the Morning, Mad House Number one is Wild and out. Yea, I f TV's joking off is barbieon.
Speaker 4: I think you, Joe, thank you for having good time. Thank you, thank you, thank you. I appreciate it. Love talking to you ladies.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, you was when we talked back before, I was it was like our first years, like during the pandemic.
Speaker 1: It was inside that was the house delayed reactions.
Speaker 4: I asked me a question, I answered ten seconds later.
Speaker 1: Yes, the good old days, right, ghetow days.
Speaker 4: Were good.
Speaker 1: I had a good week, man, I had a good week.
Speaker 4: What happened?
Speaker 1: I've been letting a lot of ship go lately?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Like what?
Speaker 2: I feel good?
Speaker 1: I feel light?
Speaker 4: You feel like getting the weight off your shoulders?
Speaker 2: Yes, full places things man, duh. Nigga I've seen a post on Instagram almost made me cry. That ship was like, will you let your favorite nigga go? Because you want to be married and have a baby and you know you ain't gonna get that from him.
Speaker 4: And he already his Oh too far, he already married. My bad, my bad?
Speaker 2: How was my weekend? What did I do?
Speaker 4: What happened.
Speaker 2: I just been working. It was real, real, real, extremely busy. So that's I've been working and trying to play at night. This is too much.
Speaker 1: Down.
Speaker 2: We finished recording. I promise you I'm going to.
Speaker 1: Sleep. That's my favorite.
Speaker 2: Essential.
Speaker 1: Like you'ple be on the internet talking about Fox sleep. Get this man, you'all gonna die?
Speaker 4: Who said that? One thing I'm gonna do?
Speaker 2: Get your reds.
Speaker 8: I will pass out anywhere. You might have to wake me up at one point during this. Okay, I'm back, y'all.
Speaker 1: So today you know what I want to talk about, and I think you might have mentioned it in one of our previous episodes, like in our stupid Internet news Suki Hannah. And it's not really about Suki Hannah, right, It's more so about consent. I know y'all have seen like a lot of her posts are a lot of the things, uh in the blogs, the ship going on with yk Osyrus and what's the dude Nli Chopper? You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: And then she was on Candy and that guy I don't know what his name was, it was his name is DJ A one, Yeah, which was very wild to me, right insane, Right, But not uncommon. Let's just say that period when the.
Speaker 1: Last time my niggas smack your ass in the club, never not asking a club like within the last five years.
Speaker 2: Yeah, here's the thing. And even like with me and you know, like they'll give you a hug, but then their hand just kind of go.
Speaker 1: A little too low.
Speaker 2: It's like, hey, watch yourself. Really, yeah, it happens, especially when people have been drinking alcohol.
Speaker 1: Smaller the back, yeah, real low, small my back. He didn't give you no.
Speaker 4: Again.
Speaker 8: But when I'm out, like nobody women don't grab I don't know, they don't act the same towards men the way men act towards women, which is dudes are crazy. You said in the last five years, I would think, what especially with how the club is now, when you're out men normally with other guys, like it's almost the dudes want to do all the TikTok dances with the dudes, and the girls want to work and dance on each other like I don't.
Speaker 1: Know, na like. And then when I turned around after he's smack me on the ass, he was like this.
Speaker 2: Like, what's your problem going to do?
Speaker 4: What's wrong? Sir?
Speaker 1: First of all, I keep that my fucking heat under my seat. I want you to be real careful, but I'm not about to die because you're smacking in the ass. But like, and I'm looking like an adult too, I'm not looking like And that's another part of the conversation, right women, men singing that women invite a certain energy because of how they dressed, so how they carry themselves. Dog, I don't we have my ass out, so why are you touching it?
Speaker 2: I remember a time. This is when I was living in Europe and we're in the club and this guy was really drunk, and I mean he came and grabbed my ass and just grabbed a hefty palm full of it like he knew me and just tugged on it. And I turned around and I mushed him so hard in his face that he hit the floor, like he went all the way down. Here y'all, this man jumped up so fast. I ain't never seen nobody get up in embarrassment so fast. He jumped up that quick, and his homeboys ran over. They was like, oh, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry. He's drunk. He drunk, he drunk, and he just walked off like like nothing happened like so weird. It was the weirdest exchange ever.
Speaker 1: Because they used to getting away with that type of shit.
Speaker 8: So I've never unwillingly or without permission grabbed a woman's ass while we're dancing or let.
Speaker 1: Me think, no, yeah, me too while.
Speaker 8: But I never like just walked up on a woman and grabbed the ass and not knowing who she was. It could be like a homegirl or something. You know, if you know him, you play around or whatever, but a woman already, but you just even then, if you've been intimate with him and you're not really rocking like that, no more, you can't just walk up to it.
Speaker 4: Remember when you can't do that?
Speaker 2: But let me tell you just the other day, all right, I couldn't find my keys to get into my salon. So one of my male friends that works in the building, he came outside to help me, and he was looking under my seat to find my keys, and while he was bent over, I grabbed his hips and I started throwing.
Speaker 1: He was like what.
Speaker 2: He was like, now, see, if I would you, it would have been a problem.
Speaker 1: Now you can't.
Speaker 2: And I was like, damn, you're right, I'm sorry. I thought it was funny. But it's different because I don't really have a dick, you know. That's why I feel like.
Speaker 1: You could get one dick in the store.
Speaker 2: Let a lot of detachable dicks, brown black ones cost mortal.
Speaker 4: Wow. Is explicit about the store.
Speaker 1: Charged the wage.
Speaker 2: Flat, Right, y'all, this conversation is supposed to be serious. I don't know why we invited. I told y'all before we started, supposed to be like a serious But.
Speaker 1: Y'all know we can't be serious.
Speaker 8: Y'all, y'all did it that whole situation with Cyrus, he was wrong. Let's just go ahead put it out. He was absolutely wrong, period.
Speaker 1: He was just crying online about how Drake don't funk with him no more.
Speaker 8: But I also asked that question question that I asked for us, even though he was wrong. But if he were Drake, or if he was somebody of higher status and he did that, would it have been the same conversation.
Speaker 1: Okay, listen, So people think that sexual harassment only happens on the workplace, It could happen anyways. I can call the police at any time to report it, right, But let's just think about a job setting that nigga that you like from the office. Of course he could grab your ass like say whatever, exactly because there's been a level of consent given for that. For that men don't know until they know though, right right, God in the middle of them on a panel of some sort and you coming up grabbing and apparently she had already like said, like some little slick, I'm just playing talk to her ship in character. But she is a fucking mom right like this is this.
Speaker 2: Is this is her alley, this is her person.
Speaker 1: This is the thing that she has chosen to do, you know, entertainment for the samement. But I know I have a love hate relationship with Suki as fart. I mean the character right, because she'll post like a lot of inspirational shit. She'll post books and stuff she's reading, like shit I'm into. I'll see to her story. I have unfollowed like five times dog and I refollow her because I know she's much more than what we see, right, So that's why I don't give up on her.
Speaker 4: I don't really follow her like that. I know of her.
Speaker 8: We used to believe it or not, We used to talk often on Twitter. I mean, so before she became Sukian. This is when she was just, you know, regular schmuckler, and she wasn't that person's just a regular conversation.
Speaker 4: She was funny.
Speaker 8: We will talk about comedy stuff like that. But in this situation, it's just like, I get it that he was wrong. I'm not taking that from him. But if he was somebody else, if he was if it was one of the other two dudes on the panel, would she had been.
Speaker 1: Well, let's get into what consent is then, right, So what does consent actually look like? So this is just from rain dot org and it's the topic of the thing is what does consent look like? What is consent? Consent is an agreement between two participants to engage in sexual activity. No, they won't actually have an intercourse, but kissing, throat grabbing, all that kink shit like that is activity. Okay. Consent should be clearly and freely communicated. A verbal and affirmative expression of consent can help both you and your partner to understand and respect each other's boundaries. Okay, consent, Okay, go ahead.
Speaker 2: I ain't never been like about the have sex and they be like, excuse me, I would like to have your consent right now for the pussy is that okay?
Speaker 1: No, But what if a nigga say, can I take your panties off?
Speaker 2: Girl?
Speaker 1: That is okay, can I do this? And you like, yes, can I do this?
Speaker 4: But that's how I.
Speaker 2: I want my consent to be, like you hold me by my nikelup against the wall.
Speaker 3: No, I like that.
Speaker 8: To write, but it's somebody that you want to do it. Though it's somebody that you want to do it. There's been moments where I've been like, I mean, you know, let me know when you want me to stop. That's my way of being like, Okay, we're about to do some freaking ship, right, but you know, if you don't want me to stop, I'm gonna keep going, right. But if you want me to stop but you don't want this done, all right, cool, I won't do it. But in the same sense, y k O Cyrus came up to you and was like, trying to do that.
Speaker 1: That long way you book, It's okay. I'm convinced you're not hear me in my fucking mouth.
Speaker 2: Boy, If you don't get that's my whole.
Speaker 4: Thing is why k O Cyrus, That's why it's a big deal.
Speaker 2: Roger, welcome to me and just grabbed me by my neck and kiss me. I probably would be like, I don't.
Speaker 1: Know now to check my out, my outweigh that next crab like you.
Speaker 4: Can get the check antors, but you can still be like.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, no no, I'm talking about drake trick like I don't want to drink that much.
Speaker 4: I'm on the budget. Well, I'm the type of nigga I gotta ask. I can't just that's a salary.
Speaker 1: I'm drink money, drink got violation money I got.
Speaker 2: I can't believe showing.
Speaker 4: That I'm down. You offended easily. People shut up. They get on my nerves. God.
Speaker 1: So the next part is says, it says, how does consent work? Okay? When you're engaging in sexual activity? Consent is about communication, okay, and it should happen every time for every type of activity. So getting choked kissed at a panel like he should have asked, can I kiss you?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 1: Consenting to one activity one time does not mean someone gives consent for other activities or for the same activity on another occasion. For example, green to kiss some one doesn't give that person permission to remove your clothes. Having sex with someone in the past doesn't give that person permission to have sex with you again in the future. It's important to discuss boundaries and expectations with your partner prior to engaging and sexual behavior. So she has she's this character, right, she dresses a certain way. She's very very, very provocative. Right. So the the things that we've seen in the month of June alone, right, the different the guy on Candy coated, how he I mean, he was hot and bothered, his voice started, he was breathing, and she likes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he showed her.
Speaker 1: Right there, you know, sexual harassment.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was, but she she just took it astride. And I think she's probably been handling guys like that, probably has had to often. But I feel like it's because.
Speaker 1: Of the time she's noticedly uncomfortable.
Speaker 2: But I think it's because of the music that she creates. Men feel like they.
Speaker 8: Get a past saying how they how many unwanted picture fucking lots.
Speaker 2: When we was in New York, we got a dick FaceTime called wait what it was just an in his hand.
Speaker 1: Grandma China sat in the back.
Speaker 2: You would who was back there. I'm not even looking at the dick. I'm looking at this arounding, It's like, nigga, where are you China cabinet in.
Speaker 1: The bag the bronx.
Speaker 2: They clearly was this is New York, this is a New York number. I didn't know this person at all. They must have seen on my story that we were in New York filming with Charlamagne and called and then we set you on your Facebook. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't even put.
Speaker 2: I don't think so. I don't know how they were able to access me in that way, but it.
Speaker 1: Might have been somebody you knew.
Speaker 2: And then what did you say?
Speaker 4: Were built different like that?
Speaker 2: I was like, I'm about to hang up. She's like, no, finish.
Speaker 4: He did too old, nasty nigga.
Speaker 7: He's like, okay, oh god, I'd be a lot nasty guy, nasty on the loan.
Speaker 4: But was that consent? That was consented?
Speaker 2: And listen it was consented and I was acting like I was disgusted, but I was like, I'm hanging out.
Speaker 1: Now come.
Speaker 4: Who was holding it back? That's what I want to know. Listen, once it comes here, you.
Speaker 1: Finish your hunt.
Speaker 4: Listen, that's it.
Speaker 8: Once it's there, it's there, and holding his back? Man, don't you better not coming here. You better go get a snack.
Speaker 2: I'm not a snack. This is the serious conversation in Okay, listen, let me. Let's talk about stealthy. Who is that stealthy? People don't recognize it. Stealthy is when you consent to sex right as a woman with a condom, and then during lies the condo and then proceeds without telling them.
Speaker 1: That's rape.
Speaker 2: That's right to me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's happened to me, and I straight cut a nigga off.
Speaker 4: That's like you.
Speaker 2: Often people don't consider that rape. They're like, okay, she consented to sex. The condom doesn't change it. It does doing that oftentimes taking yes during.
Speaker 1: And I'm like again, you can get a little extra wet, Like wait a minute, it was nice, but where's the condom?
Speaker 4: You know what?
Speaker 2: Sometimes you can't even tell that they've taken the condom off.
Speaker 4: Oh he's not girthy.
Speaker 2: Snorted. But women will like and then with the condom and then not know the condom has been removed until the man is like coming on her, where is the condom?
Speaker 4: So what's the point? Why did you do that? Just to pull out?
Speaker 8: Like, first of all, if I'm if we ain't got no condom. All, I'm gonna just go ahead and get ready of a boy, the plan be because it ain't I'm not pulling that.
Speaker 2: First of all, women don't want to just be popping playing bes.
Speaker 4: Your b because you got seventy two hours. You don't just have the popping. We can go through.
Speaker 2: You still got to eat.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I'm sorry what I had one of my friends put on me. He he would have Plan b's on deck, and he's put Plan BES and drinks.
Speaker 4: Oh whoa, whoa, whoa.
Speaker 2: Now if that woman is allergic to one of those ingredients in the plan bet, and now now you got a.
Speaker 4: Charge, why you put it in the drink? You take the Plan B after.
Speaker 2: I'm saying the next day for breakfast here baby drinking?
Speaker 4: Oh god, that's what I want to know.
Speaker 1: Because men have no integrity. I always be saying that A lot of men, a lot of men, majority of men, some major most of you, a lot of you.
Speaker 4: I like to think I'm a nice, upstanding young man, but but you know.
Speaker 1: You got some creepy friends, don't you. You hang you know some niggas that be on this type of time.
Speaker 4: Shout out to all my homeboys. No, I mean I know, I do, I do.
Speaker 2: I do know some creepy so your friends, because I feel like they should be ostracized my friends, but.
Speaker 8: I know some creepy men, right the people that circle that I hang it's small anyway, but the guys that I hang, I don't hang on no dudes that do no stuff like that because of who I am. Like if you're associated with me, I'm not a celebrity by any means, but people know who I am. So if I hang with this guy and you know he doing this, he doing that, the women, he does this the women, then I'm going to be associated with that. So I keep myself away from ship like that and be like youah, no, I don't. I don't fool with him like that. So the guys and I rock with and I've been knowing them since like elementary.
Speaker 1: Right, So that's just like Trey songs. You know, he has that ten million dollars lawsuit right now for flipping that white girl's breast out while his friends sat right there like this guy fall online. I know he was, like, man, I would have immediately immediately walked off from that nigga like that would have been it what you know what I'm saying, because I ain't going to jail with you.
Speaker 2: That's how Why did you just walk up to a woman and feel like it was?
Speaker 1: He was taking a picture with him and he snatched dress out on camera, Like what is that?
Speaker 8: But that tells you how thirsty dudes are off of cloud also, because the dude's still right there, he's with Trey Songs. He's like, that's my meal ticket right there, my meal plan. So I'm gonna be like I might say something to him afterwards, but if you his real friend, you could be like, hey, Brona, cut the camera off, y'all get good?
Speaker 1: Yeah, now that thing was a hy kosis and tuki hana. Now there was some other men at the table right and they just kind of looked away.
Speaker 4: They kind of looked.
Speaker 1: Away and act like they didn't see what they what was going on, and they just kind of left her out on an island by herself.
Speaker 2: But she didn't really protest in a way that made them feel like they needed to defend her.
Speaker 1: I felt like, I think that sometimes when those type of situations happened, the women freeze up, especially if you are somebody who's been abused before, and so it could be childhood trauma, you know what I'm saying, Like when that thing happened. Sometimes some shit happens is so outlandis's like you can't believe.
Speaker 4: It, especially in the moment with people around, you.
Speaker 1: Know, like you don't want to embarrass him, Like that's so weird that you're even thinking about still embarrassing him too and embarrassing yourself at the same time. So I can, I can. I can imagine what she was feeling and why she didn't react how I would have, because I would have cleared the whole motherfucking table with my fore.
Speaker 4: Arms equipment chokes that through the table.
Speaker 2: I probably would have fell backwards in the chair and then embarrassed myself even more, probably honestly, you.
Speaker 1: Know, going back like that.
Speaker 2: But here in defense of the men at the table, how can they defend you if they don't even know that you need defense in this moment, you know, like you know what's wrong, Like you know, their faces knew it was wrong. Looking at the video, they looked was perverse. But she does perverse ship in her music a lot. She was just on stage with Drew Skie grabbing at his.
Speaker 1: Ass going.
Speaker 2: He just had two women eating her ass on stage, but they probably asked first. It didn't look like they asked.
Speaker 8: That's the same thing said when she was when she was on stage with Drewski. I'm like, is that sexual assault?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 2: So so how can they know this? This perverse behavior is one that we need to defend you in, you know. So that's my defense of those people because it's like, this is cringey. But I don't know if she like it.
Speaker 8: You know, it's a catch twenty two because it's still a woman. If you're a man, you and you see another man walk up on a woman like.
Speaker 1: That, as a man and they've never engaged before, right, as a.
Speaker 8: Man, you should be like, hey, hey, what you're doing. Even if they would have just said something a.
Speaker 1: Young boy like we're talking about forty year old men sitting there, Nobody going to correct this young that's the thing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, you know what I'm saying. And it's y k O cyrus. Come on, let's just it's he's.
Speaker 1: Probably cool, Like like just said, we all lame in somebody.
Speaker 2: He might be cool in some.
Speaker 1: People, but to me, no, he's just a kid. To me, Like, yeah, he's a child who needs some correcting.
Speaker 4: Who's Cyrus cool?
Speaker 7: Too?
Speaker 1: I ain't got fans.
Speaker 2: He got popular for a reason, right, someone liked it.
Speaker 4: He got fans after the song that he had what six years ago?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 4: Since then, YK Cyrus, I'm.
Speaker 2: Sure there's a y K O Cyrus poster or screen saver somewhere in the world.
Speaker 4: If you still put posters on your wall, explains your fan base.
Speaker 2: Kids don't have posters anymore. I don't know any young people.
Speaker 4: No, I don't know.
Speaker 2: My friends ain't had like a big ass Lebron James sticker.
Speaker 4: What's that thing called?
Speaker 2: It's like a life size sticker fat head?
Speaker 4: Yeah? I was like, yeah, as a poster.
Speaker 2: I'm sure there's a y K Cyrus fat head somewhere in America.
Speaker 1: So okay, ain't nobody praying that dog, not even Ali.
Speaker 4: Let's be clear, Cirrus ain't printing a fair head of himself.
Speaker 2: Y'all, y'all not gonna do y K so bad mistake, Get you get your He apologized too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she accepted his apology. Also, she was like, you know, she want to move on with her life.
Speaker 4: She honestly, it was just it was a playful moment.
Speaker 1: In his mind right now, he definitely wanted to have sex.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm sure he wanted to have sex with her. You know, she's got a very strong sexual energy, and maybe that's what made him feel like that. But I think he was thought it was playful. Yeah, I don't think it was.
Speaker 4: I don't think it was I'm trying.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to rape her in front of everybody, like I thought. I think in his head he was just being place. I love neck grabs, but if I didn't invite you to come grab my neck and kiss me in the mouth, holding up against the wall and lifting me up off my feet, Jesus.
Speaker 4: Grabbing niggas next?
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, Okay, this conversation is supposed to be serious. I was about to say what I like?
Speaker 2: Okay, what's the people that ride the horse question me on the questrian Okay, and I'd definitely be fucking riding and holding the.
Speaker 1: Nigga neck choking.
Speaker 2: I like it. Do you'll have a safe word?
Speaker 1: No? And usually they beat down, grabbed you. Maybe don't grab your hand and make you choke them harder. Oh yeah, that's what I like.
Speaker 4: Grab me grabs. Men don't like Jordan know.
Speaker 2: Jordy gonna push the.
Speaker 4: Ship out of choke. You ain't gonna to where I can't breathe. You ain't got to do all that. But you grab them in a little.
Speaker 1: Bit if you breathing.
Speaker 2: If you're breathing, and it's not a joke, Oh my god.
Speaker 8: Maybe I'm trying to see what my grip because I like these two fingers right here, you.
Speaker 4: Get right off.
Speaker 1: No, see that right there is different. I've had somebody choke me right there during sex, and that leads us to the next part of this. You can change your mind at anytime, like that is a that's a what's this thing right here? Holy yog and look at their eyes like I'm crying. Could you do?
Speaker 2: You gotta if you're participating in sex, that could potentially kill you, right because choking you can die. You have to have like a safe word or a safe gesture. You can't just because doing like this, he'd be like she like it, and meanwhile you're dying.
Speaker 8: I Safe words a thing, yes, because it's like if you do something that you don't and it's like, Okay, that's enough, just hit the nigga.
Speaker 4: I'll just be why Because if you're choking and you got a safe word.
Speaker 2: But if y'all have them like really aggressive, like like close to violent sex, they may confuse your gesture.
Speaker 1: I want to say that I'm actually into that. I kind of wasn't until that moment or that person, right, I don't, I don't, I don't not like it, But don't try to kill me. Y'll squeezing that little the skinny piece like that, that's wild to me.
Speaker 8: I've had somebody female tell me it's just like I'm in the choking can you choke me?
Speaker 4: Just to scare me a little bit? And I'm like what, Like, what the what does that mean?
Speaker 2: Like I want to almost die a little bit, but not for real.
Speaker 4: You won't see the start you want.
Speaker 2: Like first of all, they said, when you and you're asphyxiated like that, it is mind blow. Yeah, yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Will never know.
Speaker 2: People have literally died like that, but it's usually self inflicted asphyxiation while they're jacking yourself.
Speaker 4: What's my man name?
Speaker 8: That he was jacking off and he put like the belt around his neck and died. David Carodene, Yeah, the Kung Fuu series. That's how he died in the hotel room.
Speaker 1: In La.
Speaker 2: He was pretty much hung itself.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 8: Yeah, he tied tied the belt around his neck, put it on the shower rod, and he was going to work.
Speaker 4: And they found that nigga just like that.
Speaker 2: In his hand, the recipiece. Now he came in. He went.
Speaker 3: For your.
Speaker 4: Brilliant That was so dark. I love it.
Speaker 1: Okay, So they say you can change your mind at any time, right. Uh, it says you can withdraw consent at any point if you feel uncomfortable, and y know this is not just exclusive to women, right, because we'll get into that as well.
Speaker 8: Right.
Speaker 1: So one way to do this.
Speaker 4: Exactly.
Speaker 1: One way to do this is to clearly communicate to your partner that you are no longer comfortable with this activity and wish to stop. Withdrawing consent can sometimes be challenging or difficult to do verbally, so nonverbal cues we just talked about that, right, can also be used to convey this. The best way to ensure that all parties are comfortable with any sexual activity is to talk about it, check in periodically, and make sure everyone involved consents before escalating or changing activities. Now that's a lot. The one I don't get right is Okay, you've consented. Y'all are in the middle of it. Condom on, condom may not be on, like he's in there. What I know about men is that testosterone is a motherfucker right. Sometimes men aren't even there anymore when that testosterone kicks seriously, and you like literally gotta wait for it to go down for them to be okay. That's why sometimes you can see a difference in a man after he leaves and stuff after he comes, after he ejaculates, like it's the whole different person, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Sometimes even before they come, they turn into.
Speaker 1: That because the climate rising exactly so now you're asking somebody to stop right in the middle of that. I can see how that can turn into a bad situation.
Speaker 4: In the middle of no.
Speaker 1: And that's another thing we can talk about.
Speaker 4: I don't think I've ever in the middle, not in.
Speaker 1: The middle of SX NO.
Speaker 2: I have told someone like, damn, it is over already, but never stop.
Speaker 4: So so we done. That can happen. It's happened to all of us, the best of us.
Speaker 2: Juice juice, no want, no juice come out with some with a lie like sometimes it's just that good you're so excited.
Speaker 8: It's just when you get it, it's like, oh damn, my bad. I've apologize plenty of taps.
Speaker 1: Sorry, I never had sex with somebody tell me, like for the first time, and you, well, you two and you immediately regret it, like maybe you didn't really want to do it initially, you just kind of did it to get it over with.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, have you done that. I'm trying to think I didn't want to do I don't know if I just kind.
Speaker 1: Of extra pressure, right, So you're not in a situation where you might want to have sex with this guy and maybe not today, like you're still maybe wanting to get to know I feel.
Speaker 2: Like when I was in my early twenties and I was just getting outside for real, I have felt like pressured and just kind of like conceded just because it was like so all right.
Speaker 1: Here here here, yeah, why you want hair pussy anyway?
Speaker 2: Right, And then it was just like I'll take it to see, like I ain't even really want to give him nothing like that.
Speaker 1: And there probably wasn't any verbal consent at all. Right, you just go through with it. And I've been definitely been in that situation. I just don't talk to him again. Not gonna say them like that's happened a lot, but I wouldn't talk to the person. I didn't talk to the person again.
Speaker 4: So y'all don't have some pressure sex.
Speaker 2: Yeah, absolutely. I think a lot of women can relate to that.
Speaker 1: Because I think that men think that when a woman is saying no, she's saying yes. Sometimes Oh hell no.
Speaker 4: Not for me, no means no. You tell me no.
Speaker 8: You ain't even got to say it twice. I'm not even going to ask you a second time. You say know at any point? All right, cool, I'm gonna lay down. We can sit here and watch TV.
Speaker 4: What you wanna do? You want to talk? Oh, I can go home.
Speaker 8: But no, once I hear the word no, that's it, that's it, because you're not gonna sit there and say you told me no and I kept going or I kept doing something else.
Speaker 2: And sometimes men be mad when you tell him no too.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna be mad, but I'm not gonna show you when I leave I'm getting wrong. When I leave, I'm.
Speaker 1: Gonna kick your Like y'all got group chairs, I'm.
Speaker 4: Gonna be in a group chair like Nigga.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I remember I did a nigga like that. I didn't. The vibe wasn't what I wanted to be that night. He wasn't very nice. He was acting like a jerk a little bit. I was staying with him. We went to his house and I went to sleep and I snore and he I woke up. I woke myself up and I saw he was looking at me and like, he ain't give me no pussy and you ain't here keeping a nigga away.
Speaker 1: I had you. I had to get out of my house.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, get out.
Speaker 2: That was the look on his face.
Speaker 5: I was like, I'm sorry, who is this allan fucking grizzly bear bitch?
Speaker 2: That that didn't bring no pussy away her? But got him? Or no, I did it, but it just wasn't that particularly night.
Speaker 1: Like man need to wait, Like sometimes we like you, we want to do it too, but you know, you gotta you gotta play the game. Sometimes sometimes I don't mind waiting.
Speaker 4: I think I'm a waiter.
Speaker 2: You can't you can't not show me an exceptional time and then assume that just because I'm here with you.
Speaker 4: Now, that's the crazy part, because I did all of this. I showed you this. We had a great time, but she did have a great time.
Speaker 2: I didn't even have a good time.
Speaker 1: So yeah, that's what intimacy is. Intimacy is everything leading up to sex. So that's where consent kind of comes. Do like you wou feel like energy, y'all talk about that. When we get to the house, I want to such and such such, maybe she'll engage a little bit, so you know exactly, And that takes us to enthusiastic consent, right, what that looks like? H Enthusiastic consent is a newer model for understanding consent that focuses on a positive expression of consent. Simply put, enthusiastic consent means looking for the presence of a yes rather than the absence of a no. Enthusiastic consent can be expressed verbally or through non verbal cues such as positive body language like smiling, see that I don't know, maintain eye contact, and nodding. These cues alone do not necessarily represent consent, but they are additional details that may reflect consent. And so it says what it looks like asking permission before you change the type or degree of sexual activity with a phrase like is this okay, confirming that there is a reciprocal interest before initiating any physical touch. Why Herosirius did not do that right? Letting your partner know that you can stop at any time, periodically checking in with your partners, such as asking is this still okay? I don't know about that, Providing positive feedback when you're comfortable with activity, explicitly agreeing to certain activities, either by saying yes or another affirmative statement like I'm open to trying so cues nonverbal verbal cues.
Speaker 8: I don't know that non verbal cues work anymore in today's in this era, I don't think that works. I want to I want to have that movie consent the.
Speaker 4: Way they do it in the movies. They'd be like, hey, let's get out of here. You know what that means. You know what that means. Let's get out of here. Okay, all right, da, that don't mean that though.
Speaker 2: Let's get out of here just doesn't mean like in the movies, you do yeah, But in real life she might be like, I don't feel safe in this place.
Speaker 4: It's the way. That's the way non verbal cue.
Speaker 1: That comes with that.
Speaker 2: That Then she was like, let's get out of here, and it's some niggas over there fighting.
Speaker 4: That don't mean she want to fuck yeah, okay, okay, but if she like, but you're right, you're absolutely right. It's the moment. It's the way that she says.
Speaker 8: It is if y'all are sitting there having a good time talking and things are going smooth, and y'all looking at each other, give me each other a glassy eye, and then she just.
Speaker 4: Like that, Okay, y'all want to get out of here.
Speaker 1: Damn.
Speaker 4: It's a.
Speaker 1: All right. So it says what consent does not look like okay, refusing technology, No, a partner who was disengaged, non responsive, or visibly upset, assuming that wearing certain clothes, flirting, or kissing is an invitation for anything more. Uh, someone being under the legal age of consent as defined by the state. We understand someone being in incapacitated because of drugs or alcohol, pressuring someone into sex sexual activity, or by using fear or intimidation. Let's get into that right way, right.
Speaker 2: Can I just say something about the clothes?
Speaker 3: One?
Speaker 2: I agree and disagree with that one because I remember this was years ago, nine three five. I went with this guy and he brought his cousin, his sister, and some other girls. Right, and one of the girls had on a T shirt. Remember when got Milk was real popular and it said god dick question mark, and niggas was walking up like, yeah, I got dick, and they was holding their dicks and stuff like that, like not pulling they dick out, but like grabbing themselves. And she's like, these niggas is real disrespectful.
Speaker 1: They really what you thought, And it's okay, let me not say that.
Speaker 2: Why you got on the shirt? Requestion if niggas got dick, and they're mad when they say, yes, I have dick for you right here, right, so they shouldn't sometimes you're clothes Kim Warren, Yeah, Kim Warren't I wanted attention. If you don't want niggas to come grab their dick telling you they got dick, don't ask.
Speaker 1: But I feel like, okay, in a club where there's two hundred let's say it's a club where there's I don't know, two hundred men, right, two hundred women, it's probably going to be a small sample size of those guys who actually walk up and say, God dick. Why does the all the other men know better?
Speaker 2: But y'all, because they don't want a bitch that will walk around with a shirt that's asking, do you got dick?
Speaker 4: Right, my lady ain't coming out of the house with no shirt talking about got dick.
Speaker 1: I'm right here, got no dick obviously, because she's asking she couldn't have.
Speaker 2: A man at home and wear that out.
Speaker 4: But even some some stuff.
Speaker 8: If it's if my lady coming out with me, I don't want you to look too crazy. I don't care what you wear. It's not that I'm controlling. I don't care what you wear, but you know that when you go out with your significant other, you don't want to wear no shit that's gonna draw attention to you from other people.
Speaker 4: And I gotta fight.
Speaker 8: I'm getting into it with another guy because he walked up on you and said something crazy or grabbed you or did something.
Speaker 4: And I'm like, it's not that it's your fault, but it's like, okay, that's a little too.
Speaker 1: It's too I've seen the post like that recently. It was a woman though, right, y'all might have seen it. She was saying how a man isn't insecure if he's telling you what not to wear and what you know, So it's your favorite slippery slope, right, Because if what I've been in a relationship where I got into a argument because I wear leggings like everybody wears. Why do you think I'm going to get different attention if I walk around with overalls on, like, it's gonna be the same shit, my nigga.
Speaker 4: You can see ass and anything.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's what I'm saying. You're gonna see it regardless, So what's the problem. But she was saying, like calling a man insecure for being concerned about how you're presenting yourself at the house. Oftentimes, these guys who have women who dress overly provocative. You met them like that. You probably met them in the club too. Now you're mad that they still dressed like that going to the club, like you met her when that got dick she exactly exactly, So now you're trying to change her exactly. Now you're mad because she's still outside.
Speaker 2: I don't want you dancing at that club. No, bro, all my whole boys can come see you anytime. They won't.
Speaker 4: It's like Dayton stripper almost.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's how I talking about playing.
Speaker 4: You can't come on home, man, You know where you're married. I'm gonna take care of you.
Speaker 1: No, she likes stancing exactly. She likes dress plating. So who are you and.
Speaker 4: Well, y'all a male stripper? I've always women?
Speaker 1: Oh god, no, man, let me tell y'all my first experience with a stripper.
Speaker 3: Y'all.
Speaker 1: I was fresh out of high school. One of my classmates, I don't know who, which one aunt got us a.
Speaker 2: Stripper and graduate yes, well wait, yes, this is graduation high school.
Speaker 1: Yes, girl, you again, you know. And we was like at a little well they weren't serving alcohol, but it was like a little club downtown Charleston. So we got this stripper. He's the famous stripper in the South. You ever heard of this dude? Jasmine? Okay, he had like a little curly here.
Speaker 2: Guy, I'm saying, we're talking about male stripper.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know, but his name is Jasmine.
Speaker 1: Yes, his name was Jasmine. He had like a little curly here, and he was a seasoned, a season stripper. Girl. He not have it between everybody fucking leg bouncing around, bounce around. And he smelled. He did not smell good. Okay, I know he had cheesy bits. Okay, he did not so nice and he was putting his face between he kissed me on my mouth.
Speaker 4: Oh he did me?
Speaker 1: He did me? He sorry, and I'm like, I'm ready to go. I was driving, everybody had to go. Well who rode with me? Like I'm out?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 1: I was so disgusted. So I don't like male strippers, not like crazy.
Speaker 2: So that was the experience. That was your feeling, that gorgeous story.
Speaker 1: Not to say I like female strippers, but I could deal with that a little bit better, Like I don't even want no percolating ass dude.
Speaker 4: Anyway, I can't stand y'all, I.
Speaker 1: Smashed the stripper before now because one of my friends is he danced at some point in his life.
Speaker 4: Well, I guess that.
Speaker 1: No, I didn't, so I guess he's not a stripper, right, But.
Speaker 2: Bolo is a very attractive male dancer who I don't know. You know, I have a feeling about mal day answers like that wouldn't be something I would be interested in. But you know, there are some exceptions. Bolo would be one of them.
Speaker 1: I don't know who is yeah, Bolo Fie, I don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't know if I was a data stripper.
Speaker 1: But I'm definitely smashed on her.
Speaker 4: I one, I have, I bust one down. I mean it was that's she knew what it was. That's what she was known for. That's what it was like, all right, cool, I mean, I'm here, you're here.
Speaker 2: I got the forty dollars.
Speaker 4: Free.
Speaker 1: She was free.
Speaker 4: She likes you, yea, she likes that's but you you already that fucking the game up.
Speaker 2: You'll like, like, I don't paying for.
Speaker 4: Sex, Like that's the dumbest shit I've heard in my life. Paying for sex is so stupid.
Speaker 1: And it is not stupid. It's investment.
Speaker 4: What You're losing money in this investment.
Speaker 1: I'm started down in this investment, Like for.
Speaker 4: Real, I ain't a burning made of me because I ain't see it return.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: But if you if you in a situation where, damn man, she hasn't been working out, I want to I want to be in a get money mode. You might need to strippers. She might be your muse, and that's the investment. Now all of a sudden, you hit that pussy in particular. Now all these opportunities are opening.
Speaker 2: Up for you.
Speaker 4: No, No, ain't no opportunities open. Because I was busting down the striper. No, getting I ain't telling nobody.
Speaker 1: This is manifestation we're talking about.
Speaker 8: No, I ain't telling nobody. Me and Cinnamon over here doing our things. Not gonna let it happen.
Speaker 2: Stupid, I'm not Cinnamon.
Speaker 1: Y'ah listen uh consenting sexy Okay, that's actually the name of this episode. It's very sexy. Like if you say, can I take your pennies off? Can I do this? Can I do that? And she's like yes, yes, yes, or you saying it to him.
Speaker 2: It's nice, you know, So I mean, can I take your pennies off?
Speaker 3: Sir?
Speaker 4: That's not sexy? Can I take yours off?
Speaker 1: That's off?
Speaker 4: It's not sexy? Put my jaws off? Be an adult.
Speaker 2: So a woman is down on her knees and she's looking up at you with like some like puppy dog guys. Can I put yours off? Please? And then put my mouth on you?
Speaker 4: I'm ana let her do it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but that sounds sexy though, No, not at all.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna be I'm gonna let you do it, But in my mind, I'm like, what are you doing? Come on now? You know, while we're here, he's.
Speaker 1: Be embarrassing bitches.
Speaker 2: Man you already on your put my draws off and shut off?
Speaker 4: What wrong with you?
Speaker 1: Are you ruining it?
Speaker 4: Fly them up.
Speaker 1: To be naked so I know what something and why you got clothes on? What's happening.
Speaker 4: On? Basketball sorts and nothing else?
Speaker 1: Listen so our target market, I like to say always, it's just like women in her twenties for the most part, just listen, you know, learn vic curiously through us. You don't have to go through the dumb ship. My advice for younger women do not put yourself in closed setting, in a closed setting with the man, if you are not interested in engaging with him in that way, that's the best way to do things right. Keep ship public, meet him out somewhere. Maybe you don't even want to ride with him yet, you don't even want him picking you up yet. Just to make sure you're safe, because that testosterone is a motherfucker and sometimes lines get kind of blurry and he may have missed where you didn't consent, you know what I'm saying. Just so just be safe and.
Speaker 2: Basically just make niggas date you. You know, like girls being relationships with men that they ain't never been on a date. They just chill, chill.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 2: We come through and chill and their whole relationship been chilling. Chill.
Speaker 4: I don't know what a date look like.
Speaker 2: Don't know what a date look like.
Speaker 4: The girls in their twenties, they different. They the new niggas.
Speaker 1: Mmmm.
Speaker 4: They treat us like we just why are you?
Speaker 1: You know? Why?
Speaker 4: Excuse me?
Speaker 1: Women in there? You know why?
Speaker 4: See what happened was not that I have, but I've seen it and it's just.
Speaker 2: I heard the story about it.
Speaker 4: From what I heard, It's just.
Speaker 8: That there are because of the era, the time that we're in now, women are women at the forefront of stuff.
Speaker 4: They at the forefront.
Speaker 8: Women they holding the rap game down right now, you got women that are you got podcasts, you have everything where right.
Speaker 4: Women's voices are being heard now.
Speaker 8: But a lot of them are making that and they're running with it, and they're intimidating men or they're making it seem like, well, you're not good enough for me because I can do all this on my own, not that a man wants you to feel less than or feel like you can't do it. But also if you are dating a man, include a minute. These young girls, they're like I don't need you for nothing, but that's all I want from you.
Speaker 4: That's all I want to get from.
Speaker 2: Sofas, washing machine driers.
Speaker 1: H motherfucker.
Speaker 8: So it's I mean now and just talking in twenty twenty three is a lot of us. I'm not older, but I'm in my thirties. Like it's the younger girls. They just they don't give a ship about what you do. They want you can you? Can you fly me out? Can you pay a bill? Can you have sex with me? Can you give it to me?
Speaker 4: What I want? The younger girl?
Speaker 2: So it's just like, oh, looking for commitment, you're saying, hell no, No, was we looking for commitment when we were?
Speaker 1: I was, man, I stay out, man, listen. I stayed in a if not a relationship, but situationship for sure. And I actually regret it and not saying I want to be outside like that, right, I actually regret like wasting time with the wrong people in my twenties, because your twenties should be for fire niggas when they don't act right, Okay, it's not for consistent and just compromise all goddamn.
Speaker 4: Time, right right, right?
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, But you are you're trying to find your.
Speaker 2: Husbands at twenty five and baby, once I got out of that savage tied nigga, no.
Speaker 1: To tied nigga.
Speaker 4: I tell my daughters. I'm like I tell my daughters now, don't get no relationship. Explore life. You don't know nothing right now.
Speaker 8: You're not gonna really know nothing about life until you hit twenty twenty one, so don't get me there. At twenty twenty one, that's when you start experiencing stuff on your own for the first time.
Speaker 4: So it's like you don't even know what you want really until.
Speaker 1: You exactly Those guys you fucking in your twenties, they probably can't even see you. Excuse me, you know what I mean, they definitely gonna be and they might. And that's why. That's why men, you want to be the best man possible, because you don't want your child to run into that nigga like you. Okay, if you're not a good man, I'm a man, that karma gonna get your ass. Because if a woman ain't never made you cry, your baby gonna make you.
Speaker 4: Cry because a woman made me cry.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be a helpless feeling. It's gonna be a helpless feeling when when when tyrone get ahold of that ass and and now you're battling dick. Yes, you can't even get her to act right no more because she get an act right. To one of my guy friends, like he would punish his daughter she was in college, he would like if he didn't, if she wasn't doing what he wanted or something, he'd take money away, he take resources away. I'm like, you better stop doing that because if you don't get it to her, she's gonna figure it the fuck out right.
Speaker 4: For dollars easy to come back.
Speaker 1: That's another thing. Y'all been to stop with that forty dollars ship because it's inflation. And we talked back, Okay, it is.
Speaker 4: A snack, a snack, it ain't that's.
Speaker 1: That even a snack now, Like there's boxes of variety packed chips cost more than forty dollars at this point what store yards trapping a costco?
Speaker 4: Y'all want lifetime supply ship.
Speaker 1: Y'all is fucking sexy.
Speaker 2: All right, We'll be right back with him, yoid from Birdbie.
Speaker 4: Easy way to say this, but fucking your standing it.
Speaker 1: All right, y'all, So tell us about the SIMP story.
Speaker 4: Oh man, I was a professional. Simple.
Speaker 8: After I got after me and my my ex wife separated, I was like, I'm back outside.
Speaker 4: What's up? We're doing whatever? You know, you feel like you can feel like you got it.
Speaker 8: I know they won't me. They'd been waiting for me to get back in the streets. No, they're not waiting for you. I'm out here.
Speaker 4: I'm trying to find love. Oh god, hey, what do you need?
Speaker 8: I gave a girl a damn payment for a car. Her car had gotten something's wrong with it, needing inspection breaks or something.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 8: She was going to get another car, so I gave her damn payment for that car. But while this car was messed up, I'm ubering her to work every day every morning and then going to pick her up from work every day, Like I mean, complete semptation. It was just I was I was like, yo, what are you doing to get nothing in return? Like I wasn't trying to do it to get no get no buns or get y'all.
Speaker 2: Wasn't even having sex yet, damn nothing.
Speaker 4: I'm like, I'm got girl, good, good, it'll come. Nothing came, and I was like, oh, like and then she stopped talking to me.
Speaker 1: I was like, yo, after that made this major investment?
Speaker 4: What something like, bro, what are you doing?
Speaker 1: I need to see a picture of her?
Speaker 4: She was said one be like, hey, bro, you call it?
Speaker 2: Thanks you at the water, you know, like that's the size anyway to get your ass out there.
Speaker 4: And water cardio.
Speaker 1: You just give me that pussy. Now, come on, everyone is beautiful.
Speaker 4: It's just some of y'all are beautifully challenged.
Speaker 2: I was super so so what happened? It was just like one day she just stopped responding, stopped calling, stop something.
Speaker 8: You don't do nothing for me, like she hit me with it. You don't do nothing for me when it comes to my feelings, like when it come to other people. I tell you that I want you to stop doing this, stop doing that, stop talking this person, stop talking to that person.
Speaker 4: We're not even together. We're not even together, and she.
Speaker 2: Ain't gave you nothing yet.
Speaker 1: She was fucking you up emotional. What is a master manipulator? Sounds like dark psychology to me?
Speaker 4: Right and after that happened, I was so mad at myself, like what are you doing? What are you doing?
Speaker 8: You know good in Hellwell, you don't need to be doing this for nobody, especially if they're not your cheek.
Speaker 1: Did she ask you to do these things or were you voluntaring?
Speaker 4: She didn't, I was doing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she actually wasn't taking advantage. So we we always say, you know, a simple.
Speaker 4: Say yes, it's taking advantage.
Speaker 1: No, but if she needs to help, it's not though, right.
Speaker 2: But if she had, if she knew all along that she had no real intentions with this man.
Speaker 4: And she was taking it, that is again she was taking advantage of my heart and.
Speaker 2: Then your good heart. Yeah, and then she was like, you keep talking to that girl, so that's the reason enough, and you stop giving me money.
Speaker 8: So by looking for right on Father's Day one year, I took her out on Father's Day like it was on something.
Speaker 4: Hell no, I'm getting I'm triggered. Yeah, I'm triggered. Man. Okay, say everybody.
Speaker 1: Gardening, you listening, bitch, fuck you, bitch.
Speaker 4: Random, look bitch.
Speaker 1: Fifty five.
Speaker 3: She bro.
Speaker 1: That's another thing we can talk to the young ladies like, you can't ask for things after you give the pussy. You know what I'm saying. It's kind of gonna be kind of hard once a man gets what most of the time. They want, they the end goal. Even if they like you and they do want they have genuine intentions for you, They want a relationship whatever they want that pussy first and foremost you give it up. You ain't like motivation, Yeah, to do anything for you. I don't know unless he actually fuck with you. I have a thing, I say, a theory I have There's only two men that actually want to be around you, and that is somebody who genuinely loves you and a nigga who ain't fucked yet. That's it, that's all.
Speaker 2: Or genuinely likes you too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but after the pussy time time likes and go away Like we be chasing, they chase us, and then we give the pussy up and somehow they don't even have to be like the CUCI may not be bad, maybe you really don't like her personality, but you still want to fuck. That's why I said men don't have integrity. We FriendZone niggas that we don't want to have sex with and we don't like like that. We're friend zone a matter fucking then friend zone.
Speaker 8: We will You know her character before you get the draws, because especially if it's at the point where she's making you wait then you get to know her, and if you don't like her before you get the draws and just leave that alone. That's what you still want it to though, But that's your fault at that point. If I don't like you and I don't like who you are as a person, nine times out of ten, seven times, I'm not gonna want.
Speaker 1: One time.
Speaker 4: If you do give it up and it's good, a nigga will do anything.
Speaker 2: Well, maybe she's not that bad. You know, you start changing your mind about a.
Speaker 4: Nigga will do anything for you could be ugly.
Speaker 1: I'm just illusion about there being bad pussy out here. I guess I don't know what. Maybe that's another episode.
Speaker 2: To go a whole bad pussy.
Speaker 8: What absolutely bad sex, bad sex, not necessarily bad, but definitely women get that band.
Speaker 4: I've had bade Oh.
Speaker 2: My god that like oh my pillow. Princess just lay there.
Speaker 4: Not even that.
Speaker 8: She did a whole eight count like yes dancing and it was just like she was literally on top of me, hit me with the body road and doing all kind of ship.
Speaker 4: I'm like, what the fuck is going on right now?
Speaker 2: I don't know what's going on, but why didn't you just correct her and give her direction.
Speaker 4: I didn't like it. I didn't like what you have to show.
Speaker 1: Sometimes you have to show maybe the last man like like right now, you have to show.
Speaker 2: Her how you're dick, because often women are just fucking you the way she fucked the last nigga.
Speaker 4: That's true, but if he tolerated that, and.
Speaker 2: Sometimes Robot saying, my last nigga, Derek used to like that ship.
Speaker 1: Excuse me so much.
Speaker 8: No, don't necessarily ride because for men, you it's certain things that pleasure you differently when you have a sex.
Speaker 4: Some dudes, some girls might ride a certain way, but do might not like that.
Speaker 2: You gotta ride me like, okay, but that's why you gotta give direction.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you do. But at some point niggas like you grown, you should be you should know.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying. Like men want the virgin hole, right, so y'all want something. But oftentimes, like some women, some women aren't that experience or they just been used to some basic as sex. They're not They're not.
Speaker 4: Good who women not, y'all. I'm talking about the women who.
Speaker 1: They probably really thought they had some good ship going on, they really loved it.
Speaker 4: You don't get your d Yeah, she wants nothing here.
Speaker 1: She was all in the shoulder.
Speaker 2: Kill with the shoulder.
Speaker 1: She was all up here.
Speaker 4: It's a pleasures.
Speaker 1: She probably choking him to.
Speaker 4: I'm like, I'm literally looking at her like what is going on?
Speaker 1: Just scooting a little bit.
Speaker 4: I said, let's make a video, but that a music video.
Speaker 1: Yoh, I cannot, man, we got to get the fuck this this is supposed to be about.
Speaker 2: I can see you ain't gonna say to that babbage pussy.
Speaker 4: In the bedroom. I don't.
Speaker 2: It's it's gonna be a woman listening like damn, I'll be doing that a count all the time.
Speaker 8: He's not gonna tell you. He's not gonna tell you because I didn't say nothing to her. He's gonna talk about you later in.
Speaker 2: His group chat. Oh my god, when I had this robot pussy.
Speaker 1: George the George.
Speaker 4: Her name on my phone is Breezy because she was dancing like Chris Brown.
Speaker 2: I'm sticking out that I've never had sex with somewhere and they got some whack ass name from me and their phone like, oh that's so painful.
Speaker 4: Then so triggered.
Speaker 2: What if a nigga got a whack name for you and your phone and their phone because of your six Like.
Speaker 3: Damn no, bam, that's what he said. Liars what he is, that's what he is.
Speaker 4: I've done that. I got names in my good bro.
Speaker 1: Man your shirt.
Speaker 2: We do that to Big Geez Big g Nigga always got her.
Speaker 4: She's a hard bottom man. We do the same thing. Yeah, her name was Breezy.
Speaker 2: And look, Burbie, tell everybody where they can find you. What's next for you? All that good stuff.
Speaker 8: Y'all can find me on social media on Instagram is I'm just Burpie b u r P I e uh Twitters, I am burplee TikTok, I am Burpie.
Speaker 4: Facebook, y'all still use that. I do comedian for real people, people you know in real life, my mama and my friend.
Speaker 1: That's why I got off of the real Facebook Facebook dating.
Speaker 4: Yeah, get somebody else to do it. Y'all can catch me on tour. I'm on tour right now.
Speaker 8: My man, mister bank shot that we're not Brother's tour. We're coming to your city here, surely Atlanta, you're up next. Uh that's you know, listen to in the morning and Charlotte and surrounding areas.
Speaker 9: You may consent finn Fellas straight up for real talk.
Speaker 1: All right, y'all listen. So if you enjoyed this episode, please tune in every Thursday on the iHeartRadio app wherever the fuck you get your podcast at. This is your co host, A J Holiday two point oh on the grams.
Speaker 2: What's up, Tam, y'all, It's me Official Tam Bama. On Instagram, y'all followed me. I love y'all. Remember speak now.
Speaker 1: And never hold your peace. Do so, you know