Speaker 1: This is Red Pilled America. Hey, I'm Patrick Curlcy and.
Speaker 2: I'm Adriana Cortez and this is Red Pilled America's famboogie.
Speaker 1: You are listening to Red Pilled America's famboogie. You hope the fanbam is doing well. Make sure you check out Adrianna Jade's Instagram account. She's got some a lot of advice over there for you ladies and something for the man as well too, so go check it out.
Speaker 2: Oh that's right, Patrick recently made an appearance as a model.
Speaker 1: And I completely upstaged you.
Speaker 3: Then.
Speaker 1: We also would love it if you guys joined the Fanbam red Pilled America dot com. Click Join in the top of the menu. There's no storytelling show like ours out there. There's a reason it's hard to produce storytelling shows. Also, check out our YouTube videos. We've been creating video versions of Red Pilled America and if you so are inclined, you can clip it and share it on social media. We need our fan bam to share the show as much as possible because that's really the way that you get the word out there on the show. So please do that. And as I hope you guys have gotten to listen to our communist episode. Has Communism Ever Worked? I'm going to try not to get into too many spoilers in this if you haven't heard it yet, but it was a great It was an incredible story to kind of research and socialism in general and the idea of whether it's worked or not.
Speaker 2: You know what I have to say. This was one of those episodes where I learned a lot. I learned a lot while we were doing it, and I always enjoy when that happens because I clearly I know so much. I have such a big, big brain.
Speaker 1: You have a big brain. You know so much. You remind me every day when I'm doing something wrong because you have all the information. That is a it is a it's we learned something. This isn't so much of a spoiler. We learned about the hutter Ights, which I did not know about, and it's a group that kind of lives a socialist life here in the United States, and so we go into their story and then we go into kind of like different attempts at communal living and come to a conclusion that I think you might be surprised by, but I would say that it's this.
Speaker 2: Spoiler alert, we are not communists.
Speaker 1: We did not. I didn't suspect this even to really be a topic at the time that we started doing the research, but then it kind of exploded onto the scene over the course of the last like three or four weeks. And I think that has a lot to do with with Mondami and is it mom Donnie, Mom, Donnie. And you're starting to see a lot of people talk about it now on the streets. I saw some videos from Nick Shirley, who's that kind of on the street. He's an investigator journalists that kind of broke this stuff in in the Somali fraud, and he took to the streets asking people whether they supported communism. And there's a couple, you know, comments that I thought were kind of interesting. I want to play a couple of clips for that for you guys.
Speaker 4: A woman, would you like them to be out in the street?
Speaker 5: I think my answer is yes, even though that's a challenging answer to say.
Speaker 1: He asked her if somebody had committed essay, I don't want to use the words because all the algorithms don't like that, but basically assaulted a woman. And he basically asked this NYU student, if somebody assaulted you, would you want that person out on the street free? And her response was is, yeah, that's kind of a tough one as a woman.
Speaker 4: So if you got would you like your rapist to be out in the street, Well.
Speaker 5: Like, let me finish, because I have been and they are out in the street, and I'm not sure like them going to jail is a solution to like whatever's going on inside their heart or even my own heart that like contributed to that experience that I'm having, And I don't want more people to get raped, but I don't know for certain. And going into a jail in the United States is going to shift anything inside of their operating system so that they'll make a different choice again.
Speaker 1: So that is a you know, the reason why that came up is because that's one of the socialists policies is they want to kind of free the prisons and keep everything, you know, basically, don't jail people for wrongdoing. Here's another person that was promoting communism to Nick Shirley on the street.
Speaker 4: Let's got on your laptop right here, says this machine kills fascist. Yeah, right now, we have a rise of communism here inside of America. What do you think about the rise of communism Communism ideas socialists like ideas. The DSA is very prominent nowadays.
Speaker 6: I think it's a good thing. I mean, you're in the home of Democratic Socialists and Greenwich Village. This is where it began and where it's thrived, where it's been thriving for over one hundred years. So this is the home of it, and I hope it spreads through the country. The more that we take care of each other, the better we are collectively going to be.
Speaker 4: Do you think if we tax the rich more will have more resources to give out to those.
Speaker 6: Then obviously it's so freaking stupid. The billionaires are not paying taxes, and if they just paid their share, we would have health care for all, for instance.
Speaker 4: What do you think about for instance, A lot of people say like, we need to tax the billionaires more, But then we also see all this fraud that's taking place here inside the United States. Do you think if they just got rid of fraud, we'd have enough resources for everyone.
Speaker 6: Just because some thieves are stealing some stuff doesn't mean that we should stop the system and stop taxing people and stop helping people. Just because some people cheat doesn't mean you should wipe out the system.
Speaker 4: And since Zorn's taken office, there's been about a lot of millionaires and billionaires have left the city. Now it's I mean that there's like eleven billion dollars that will no longer be able to get collected from taxes here inside New York City.
Speaker 1: Do you think by taxing the rich more people will flee New York?
Speaker 6: No, and I don't believe those numbers. Everybody wants to be here, so there's no reason for them to leave.
Speaker 1: So that guy was probably about a fifty year old guy.
Speaker 2: From Greenwich Village.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So, But the thing is is that people think that this ideology can't come to the United States. But and you hear it right there. They set up this system to where it is the haves against the have nots, the people that can't buy a house, can't pay for their groceries against the billionaires that have multiple prop pieces of property. And why not tax these people? They won't leave, they'll put up with it, they'll pay their fair share. Is this argument this guy is making. That's why it's important to listen to our new episode on communism. Has communism ever worked? Because I think we give a very solid argument as to when it does and when it doesn't work. And what it comes down to really is trust. And if you asked that guide does he trust his government, he would probably say no. If you don't trust your government unconditionally, then communism and socialism can't work, and it can't work for various other reasons, and we get into that end of this episode.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but there's no denying that it is spreading. I mean it has arrived in New York with Mondamie and you know, recently he did something that kind of I think it blew our minds. He published the names. There's a new tax for people that own second homes in New York, and he actually he published their names.
Speaker 1: He docked them, he docks them. And so basically, if you have a second property that is over a certain amount in value, but it's a new tax on second properties. And people are blown away because they're getting this tax now for fifty sixty thousand dollars. They have to go online all this form and some people that it's their primary residence and they're still getting this tax.
Speaker 2: And how many of those people voted for him, I wonder.
Speaker 1: Well, And that's the thing. We have these all of these leftists in places like New York City that voted these for these policies. They voted for open borders. We are letting people in from these countries that have this ideology in their country. This is what the Founders were so afraid of. They were afraid of these foreign ideas coming in and people not leaving them at the door. And of course they're not going to leave them at the door. They were raised in a certain culture, they think a certain way, and then people wonder why do they bring those ideas with them here to the United States. We know people that move to other states because they can't afford in a Democrat state, and so they moved to a red state, but then they still end up voting. But so, I mean, this is just it's a constant thing. You're constantly seeing this ideology spread throughout the United States. The only way to fight it, really you have to stop it from coming in. And we get back to this issue that we keep going to, and we've been this has been like the one of the primary themes of this show. Immigration. You must be hardcore sticklers on immigration to stop these ideas from coming into the United States.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think people think that communism can't come to America, But if you look around, you know, people are pretty desperate and they can't afford a home. Groceries and gas are are killing them, and people are getting desperate, and they're going to start voting for it. I mean, look at New York.
Speaker 1: One hundred and I hope these people are starting to get a feel for it.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 1: In California, you're starting to see some rumbles now because some of the influencers and celebrities are getting their houses broken into.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, We've got a big, big influx of people getting their homes broken into. All of the you know, big celebrities. You know, doctor Phil's son is married to this really huge podcaster, Morgan Stewart, big influencer. They were recently robbed. I mean, so many celebrities are getting robbed in Los Angeles right now. It's it's an epidemic.
Speaker 1: It's an epidemic because to fund the police. Yes, you have a Karen Bass in charge. She runs on this idea of kind of defunding the police and having social workers go out. There's parts of Los Angeles, Downtown Los Angeles you cannot drive through anymore. The skid Row area has grown incredibly. These ideas hit these cities and then they spread out to the suburbs, and people, you know, say, I, you know, forget the cities. They're you know, they're liberal bastions and what have you. I'm I always feel kind of a little bit of admiration for people that decide to stay and fight it, because it gets to you regardless one way or the other. It doesn't matter how far you move out, it comes and it finds your way. We went through when we were looking for a new state to live in at one point five six years ago, we were seeing the same things almost everywhere, the beginnings of the same thing that we were seeing here in California everywhere. So this communism thing is definitely growing, and I think it's going to be a topic we got like a lot of people were kind of condemning the right for continuing to talk about socialism and communism and what have you. A couple of years ago. I remember a couple key conservative influencers were like, get off of that. Nobody cares about that anymore. No, obviously, you're seeing these democratic socialists getting elected all across the country. I think now there's the Democratic nominee in Wisconsin for governor is a Democratic Socialist. This thing is spreading and.
Speaker 2: You got to go big on this one. Everyone's got to go big on this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And so people need to be engaged. I see so many people, so many people on the right are completely disengaged from politics right now because they think their guy is in office and they don't even you know, they I've had people that are subscribers even say stuff to us about, oh, why do you guys care so much about Hollywood? And you guys are obsessed with Hollywood, And it's because they use that as a as a mouthpiece. They use that as as one of their kind of battering rams to culture to push through the policies that bring us the mom Donnis of the world. We've all got a taste of this communism with COVID, and that was one of the most mind blowing times I think in American history, was during the twenty twenty to twenty twenty two or twenty twenty three time frame. And now we have Anthony fauci Is back in the news, and we're going to get to that right after the break.
Speaker 2: All right, if you guys know anything about me. You know that I am crazy about my dogs. And let me tell you something. My English bulldog Pablo had been suffering with the worst skin allergies and then I started giving him Rough Greens in his food, and boy, what a difference that made. This stuff is amazing. Now Pablo is a Rough Greens dog for life. Rough Green supports long term health by providing live, bioavailable nutrients including essential vitamins, minerals, probiotics, digestive enzymes, and omega oils. Rough Greens promotes longevity by addressing common nutritional deficiencies found in processed dog food. I don't just recommend Rough Greens. I depend on it to keep my dogs happy and healthy. Traditional dog food is shelf stable for years because it's lifeless. Rough Greens brings the nutrition back packed with light vitamins, minerals, probiotics, digestive enzymes, and omega oils. Rough Greens isn't dog food. It's a live nutritional supplement you add to your dog's food. You don't have to change your dog's food to improve your dog's health. Just add a scoop of Rough Greens. That easy, and I promise you you will not regret it. Don't change your dog's food. Just add Roughgreens. Roughgreens is offering a free Jumpstart trial bag you just cover shipping. Use discount code RPA to claim your free Jumpstart Trial bag at Roughgreens dot com. That's r u ffgreens dot com promo code RPA. So don't change your dog's food, Just add Roughgreens and watch the health benefits come alive.
Speaker 1: You're listening to Red Pilled America's Famboogie Join the fambam. Go to Redpilled America dot com and click join in the top of the menu. We need you, guys, support, support storytelling that aligns with your worldview. So this COVID stuff has been a real kind of blast from the past. And we're only talking about six years ago, but it seems like a lifetime ago that COVID hit. I'm seeing now because of Fauci is in the news and we'll get into that in a minute. But because Fauci's in the news now, all these pictures and videos of that time, the craziness of that time are coming through my feed. And one of the things that I think is kind of interesting is is, you know, you see these people performing on stage and they're blowing into the flute and they have a mouth cover on, their face mask on, but there's a slit in so that they could blow into the instrument. And then there's other people that are in these kind of makeshift tents on stage. You see people like getting choked out because they're not wearing a mask inside some food restaurant and getting thrown out. I mean, it's just that was a crazy, crazy time.
Speaker 2: Do you have any idea how many people that I got into a fight with because they wanted me to put on my mask? Yeah, and I was defiant.
Speaker 1: We had a very I think unique experience in.
Speaker 2: That we didn't comply at all.
Speaker 1: No, oh my god, I mean only I didn't. I complied two places. I complied when I went to the gun store, and I complied when I went to the bank.
Speaker 2: And when you picked up our prime for Christmas, you complied.
Speaker 1: That, well, I had to. I had it off. It was for Thanksgiving actually, And I went to go pick up the prime rib and she wouldn't give it to me. She wouldn't sell it to me because I wasn't wearing my mask. And so we get into this kind of staring match and I'm like, you're you're touching everything, like what are you talking about? And she wouldn't give it to me. And she wouldn't give it to me, and I'm like, oh my god, if I leave this store right now, Stater Brothers, which you ordered the meat like early, if I do not get this meat, I am in bigger trouble than with this woman right here, right now, this cash here. It was a crazy time. But what I was about to say is we happened to be in this community that had a lot of Chinese nationals. I would say, in the end of December, we caught COVID. Me and my daughter got deathly, deathly ill. You didn't really get sick, but me and her like I had the worst flew ever in December twenty nineteen. And she comes back to school in the very beginning of January, and we're seeing all these Chinese national students wearing masks. And then we find out that some of the students are their parents aren't here.
Speaker 2: Because all the Chinese parents were stuck in China, right and.
Speaker 1: Get back, you're right, you're right. And what was going on is is there was several people at our school. They had a manufacturing facility in Wuhan. So we caught this like nobody was talking about it. This is like the very first week of January, and we're like, what's going on here, Like we're not seeing it in the news. So we got, you know, completely apocalypse ready.
Speaker 2: Oh we were ready.
Speaker 1: You know. We got like the food, we got the toilet paper, we got everything. In early January, we were ready. Again.
Speaker 2: Well, here's the beauty of it, though. I was already ready with the with the hazmat suits, yes, and our very special gas masks at the filter. I mean I had everything already.
Speaker 1: You had everything, everything ready to go. So by the end of January, we had been through it already. We had already like, Okay, there's obviously people from Wuhan at our school.
Speaker 2: Everybody in our small little community at school, we were all talking about it, and we knew something was going on. Yeah, and I said, they're going to shut us down. I knew it was coming.
Speaker 1: By the time February came, we were over it. And that's when it started to kind of pick up steam and you start seeing Trump in the end of January, I think it was January thirty. First he bans travel from like some of the affected areas, and he was called a racist for that, and he was at the same time going through the impeachment, and I found it was fascinating to see when you really look at the timeline, the Democrats completely were trying to downplay it. I think it was February, the third or fourth week of February, I think twenty fourth through the twenty eighth, something like that. Twenty ninth, Nancy Pelosi was trying to convince people to go to Chinatown because because she was saying that they were being racist, that they weren't going to Chinatown and they were targeting the Chinese. And this is Nancy Pelosi encouraging everybody. On February twenty fourth, I believe it was to head down to Chinatown.
Speaker 3: You should come to Chinatown. Precautions have been taken by our city. We know that there is a concern about tourism traveling all throughout the world, but we think it's very safe to be in Chinatown and hope that others will come well. I have confidence in doctor Fauci at the National Institutes of Health, who has some further confidence in.
Speaker 2: What we're doing.
Speaker 1: So there you have it. There is Nancy Pelosi in the end of February encouraging people to go down to Chinatown, and then within a matter of just a couple of weeks, they turned on a dime. And I think what they realized was is that they can use this to go after Trump because he was doing so well, the economy was booming, he was on on his way to reelection. There was nothing stopping him unless you could hurt the economy. And what's going to hurt the economy more than completely shutting it down. And so within like a matter of two weeks, it went from Nancy Pelosi encouraging people to go down to Chinatown to if you don't want this the you know, this world shut down, then you want your grandmother, my grandmother dead. You want your grandmother dead. And it was a shocking thing to watch how many people complied and we were just not on board. Maybe part of that had to do with what we had went through with at the school and seeing that it wasn't that big of a deal, or at least it wasn't as big as people were trying to, you know, make you think.
Speaker 2: I mean, it was just also clear that they saw that they could use it against Trump and the Democrats took that route. They're dirty, yes, and we didn't trust them. We saw we saw right through it.
Speaker 1: We saw right through it and to see this moment and to see kind of where it went. So now you have Fauci coming forward because you know he's going to testify. He just recently testified, or he didn't testify, but he The reason why Fauci's in the news, I'm sure everybody knows this is because Robert F. Kennedy Junior found some a diary basically of his So this man, while all this was going on, he was making himself notes on a government computer, this genius because he wanted to have it for his kind of my memoir or a book that he was going to publish before he died. So he starts typing all this stuff out and then right before the end of his term, he emails it to himself. And then through their investigation they found these email, this email on the servers and the revelations that are coming out at So he's asked to come to the Senate and to a Senate hearing to testify. He should be able to because he got a blanket pardon from Joe Biden. I believe from twenty fourteen to two thousand and I want to say twenty twenty five. So if he did commit a crime, he's pardoned. So according to several kind of legal experts in this area, they're like, you should be able to testify because he can't plead the fifth because he's not going to incriminate himself because he has a pardon. And the interesting thing is that if you look at his statements prior, he always talked about, oh, I'm going to testify if I'm ever asked. Here's Fauci saying that very thing earlier.
Speaker 7: I am very happy to testify before any Congressional oversight committee. I have nothing to hide. I can explain and validate everything that I've done. So you know it's going to be inconvenient if they actually are out there essentially threatening to make my life miserable. But it's I mean, I'm going to do what I need to do, and that is cooperate fully because we have nothing to hide at all.
Speaker 1: So that was him in two thousand and two. This was him earlier this week in front of the Senators asking him questions.
Speaker 5: The fil a.
Speaker 3: Question.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so of course that wasn't a Fauci, That was Dave Chappelle. But yeah, so here he is actually actually.
Speaker 8: The fifth Under the advice of my attorneys, I will invoke my right under the fifth Amendment of the Constitution to refrain from answering your questions.
Speaker 1: So there you have it. There, he is Fauci.
Speaker 2: Please Shi have brought in a jail cell for what he did. It was criminal. Do you remember how people were treated, How people were treated that didn't get the vax People that that you know, we're going to lose their jobs, so they were forced to get the vax. I mean, it was absolutely horrible.
Speaker 1: I think everyone should be absolutely fury in this moment because the few of us that fought the vaccination, the mandatory vaccinations. There was a moment where I even considered getting the vaccination because I got COVID so bad that it hit me pretty hard. In hindsight, I think it was actually the treatment that got me sick and not the COVID. But at the end of the day, them trying to force it on everybody, force it on kids, closing down the schools, people committed suicide, people weren't able to say goodbye to their loved ones.
Speaker 2: People died in hospitals alone.
Speaker 1: Alone, by themselves. And this man, if you look at the diary, you see what he was saying publicly was different than what he was saying privately. Here's some of the revelations that we see in the diary. Give them. Well, one he spoke to I think it was a dozen or so experts in this area, and two of them said that it originated from the Wuhan wet markets. The other ten thought that it was potentially thrust upon the community, potentially from a lab. But he went with the wet market argument. So he's speaking to these twelve experts. There is two that's saying that it originated from the wet markets, and then ten that are saying, well, yeah, no, I think it actually might have been put into the system potentially from a lab leak, and he goes with the other with the wet market argument. You see him at one point he withheld from the government something an issue that he had after getting a vaccination. I believe he had some kind of blood clot He withheld that information from the public, various other things in private where he would say that publicly he was not telling the schools to close down but then in his diary he notes that he was privately encouraging these states to close down their schools. So you see this contradiction after contradiction, and at the end of the day, what you really see is is this incentive for him to keep this thing going because it was giving him stardom that no person in his position had ever had. He at one point, I think he puts in his diary that he is the most famous person in the world and everybody's talking about.
Speaker 2: The media loves him or something like that. Yeah, you know, it was also, you know, making him a lot of money. It was making him money.
Speaker 1: He got some money from awards, and he look over a million dollars in awards for like public service. He's reaching out to and talking with Julia Roberts, He's having dinners with Jake Tapper, by the way, while he's telling everybody that you can't go out for Thanksgiving and advising people not to go out for Thanksgiving. So he made our lives hell and he brought a form of communism into the United States. That's why we were pushing so hard for this thing to not be implemented, because what you're seeing he is kind of a sneak attack for communism to come into the United States. Everyone says, oh, okay, you know, hindsight's twenty twenty. We didn't know this thing could have gone, you know, really bad. No, by March, we knew. We could look at Italy and we could look at Sweden. They were taking two different paths, and it was hitting them primarily the same. It didn't matter whether you stayed open or whether you shut down. There were experts that had done the research, which Fauchi also saw, that basically said that this thing is highly, highly contagious. It's actually more contagious than we thought, but it's also not as deadly as we thought, and so it's really like a bad flu. And yes, people died, but at the end of the day, if you're talking about allowing communism into your country. A perfect example George Washington during the American Revolution, smallpox was going crazy. They didn't stop the revolution because of that. I think smallpox was somewhere on the order of like thirty percent death rate. We had already known by March that it was nowhere near that. It was in the like very very like under one percent. But they decided to go this route and shut everything down. Why because they saw this as a perfect opportunity to go after Trump and to stop him in this election cycle. And who's kind of admitting to that now is doctor Deborah Burks. If you might remember her, she was the one that was always wearing the scarf that kind of like Styley Scarf's at these press conferences. Well, this is her recently talking about this moment and about the shutdowns and how basically all these Democrat states they overshut down and they shut down for too long because we were in election season.
Speaker 9: I think all of us need to be quite honest with ourselves about how the not only the information evolved, but the needs for the relevant what we call countermeasures should have also evolved. What do I mean by that when this first hit, we didn't have enough testing out there. We couldn't stop the spread in any way. Hospitals were being overrun, We didn't have a supply chain that matched the need, and so the first part in the few months were at crisis. But once we got additional therapies monoclonal antibodies, long acting monoclonal antibodies around severear where there were actually additional treatments, then you can pull back on some of the mitigation, but because it was an election year, there were states that persisted and they're very tight mitigations and others that showed us a way that you could open K through twelve and higher ED and I saw it myself. If you gave higher ED tests, they really prevented spread.
Speaker 1: And so there you have it. She basically admits that because we were in election cycle, people over shut down and why because it was destroying Trump's economy. They wanted to hurt Trump. They wanted to It was very clear that this was not anywhere near as deadly as people were afraid it was. But what did they do at this time? They got the whole mail in ballot thing going, they got the ballot harvesting. They kept pushing and pushing and pushing for this because they could do this basically blanket mail in ballots, and they had this ballot harvesting machine that they can use to win the election. And it was a shocking thing to watch happen because Trump was on the march to a reelection easily. He was winning in the polls, the economy was booming and what have you. And unfortunately Trump, I don't want to say that he caved under pressure. We did a story on this when we were kind of looking at Trump's first term, and we kind of asked this question, what was Trump's biggest mistake? His biggest mistake was shutting down because if he hadn't shut down, and he potentially could have been re elected. But the pressure was crazy. There's not a person alive that could have fought back on that pressure. Not a person alive. But we were one of the few voices out there that were telling everyone, what are we doing? Why are you doing this? This is crazy because we cannot let Marxism and socialism and communism into this country. If we had Chinese communists rushing our shores okay because they want to bring communism here to America, how many people is you know, are we allowed to say, okay, we were this death toll works to fight communism at our shores. We would probably say quite a few people.
Speaker 2: I don't think people were looking at it as we were fighting a war, but we were.
Speaker 1: We were fighting a war. We were fighting a war. We were fighting a war, and if you're fighting a war, you're going to lose some people.
Speaker 2: People are going to die. If a country came and invaded our shores. We would send our military out there, men and women, where they would go out there and they would fight. They would fight for our country a country. Some of the many, many people would die.
Speaker 1: And we would be willing for that death toll to be pretty high to stop Communism from entering into our country.
Speaker 2: To stop the war from spreading to the country.
Speaker 1: And so this was a war, but it was a different kind of a war. It wasn't a war where you had tanks and machine guns had It was an information war. It was this sickness, and this illness was the trojan horse that brought Communism into the United States. Next thing you know, we're going to the grocery store and you could only go one way down the aisle, and they have an arrow where you could only go one way. I remember I used to go to the grocery store and I used to have toddlers look at me because I wasn't wearing a mask like I was like an alien. You'd drive around and you would see people alone in their vehicles with a mask.
Speaker 2: On, wearing a mask.
Speaker 1: Yes, I still see those people.
Speaker 2: I still see those people too. And when I see a person wearing a mask these days like that, I think they're probably not their nuts.
Speaker 1: Get away from it, Get.
Speaker 2: Away from me. I'm trying to stay safe. I have to say that during that time, because you know, we famously did not get the vaccine, I think I do kind of regret because I didn't want to take the position publicly, like to tell people, don't get the vax And I regret that because privately I was telling people that I love, don't get the vaxed. Yeah, don't get vexed. My mom, don't get vexed. Your mom, don't get vexed. You know, our elderly family. Just stay in if you're scared, and we will bring the groceries to you. You know, we will keep you comfortable. I feel bad about that, and it definitely felt like we were at war. I mean, those of us that did not get the vaccine, we were treated so incredibly poorly during that.
Speaker 1: Time, especially being here in California.
Speaker 2: I had a friend, okay, a good friend who's a doctor, she's a pediatrician, tell me that if I got COVID because I wasn't vaxed, that I did not deserve to get a hospital bed.
Speaker 1: That I basically did die yeah, I remember.
Speaker 2: And you know what, I went ape shit on her. She took the hippocratic oath. She should lose her medical license.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: You know, if a gay man comes in with colon cancer, are you going to refuse him treatment?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: You know, if a smoker comes in with heart disease, lung disease, are you going to refuse them treatment. I mean, it was just it was such a horrible hard time.
Speaker 1: It was a tough time. I remember there was another doctor that was a friend of ours that she was saying, Oh, you know, you gotta wear the mask, wear the mask or the mask. And I was like, wait a minute. You're sending your kid. This was in the summer, the summer of twenty twenty. You're sending your kid to a basketball camp. Oh yeah, but they're having them more masks. Okay, they're playing basketball, They're bouncing a ball, they're sweating all over each other. They're all sweating over the ball, and they're passing it to each other. What are you talking about, you call yourself a doctor. It was the most ridiculous time frame. I mean, think about BLM at the time, think about the the George Lloyd Riots and what happened there, and then basically it was okay for you to go out and protest because for some reason that was an okay thing to do, and you actually had experts coming out and saying that was an okay thing to do with a straight face. They would go on CNN and argue that the protests were okay, but then would make you not be able to go do a restaurant or or make restaurants close down. You know, me restaurants went out of business. Restaurants that have been around for like one hundred years that shut down. They could not withstand it, you know how Me Downtown restaurants now are completely gone because they couldn't. They couldn't stick around during that timeframe, people suffered in a big way.
Speaker 2: It was completely politicized.
Speaker 1: And but the thing was is that we kind of have a hard time even saying this out loud. We kind of benefited from COVID in that we had a podcast, we worked from home, I didn't have to go to work, and we got a bunch of advertising coming our way. Because people couldn't do events, they couldn't do the kind of advertise that they normally would, so they looked to digital. They looked to digital to do advertising, and we got a big influx of advertising at that time. And even through that, I was like, keep everything open, open it up now, yeah, because we're talking about our country here, we're talking about this infiltration of communism through COVID into the United States. It was worth fighting for. We were at war. Some people die in war, okay, And at the end of the day, when you looked at Sweden and you looked at Italy, there was no difference whether you closed or whether you opened. Period. The data was out there. But those people were shut down and shut up because Fauci wouldn't allow those people to talk. So you had everyone from Jimmy Kimmel and Stephen Colbert mocking these people basically saying that if you don't get the vaccine, you should die. We had all this pressure to get kids to get vaccine when there was literally zero risk for kids for COVID. So I mean, it was.
Speaker 2: Just risk for kids, very very lovely seeing it didn't stop you from getting sick, and it didn't stop you from spreading it.
Speaker 1: That was another thing that was We saw him in the diary that Fauci was writing about it.
Speaker 2: So why are you getting this shot?
Speaker 1: But he wouldn't say that part.
Speaker 2: You know what, you know what, you know why then they switched it to oh, well you're not going to get it.
Speaker 1: It's bad bad.
Speaker 2: I mean I heard that from so many people. I was like, you have COVID and you got VAXs, And I were like, yeah, but I would have probably got it way worse if I didn't get the vax.
Speaker 1: I had one of my oldest childhood friend's mothers on Instagram tell me that I should be ashamed of myself for not getting my daughter vaccinated, and I was. I laid into I ripped into this woman. I couldn't believe that the way that people were just caving to this. And then you know, and you got you had, you know, stars like the tennis star Novaka Djokovic. I believe he couldn't even go into the Australian Open because he wouldn't get vaccinated. You had people being pulled out of the ocean that we're trying to basically surf. You had people that were trying to just work out. They would stop them sometimes if they would get arrested. They filled the skateboarding park over in Santa Monica. With sand I mean, it was just absolute chaos. And to see the sheeple all fall for this and to see so many people buy into it and comply was mind blowing to me.
Speaker 2: But also a lot of people that did not want to comply were forced to comply because if they didn't, then they were going to lose their jobs, yes, and their livelihood to you know, support their family. It was just horrible.
Speaker 1: It was horrible. So I want to get into a little bit more on this and also kind of talk about some lessons learned from it. This kind of a silver lining from the entire COVID time, because there are some silver linings, some big silver linings, and we're going to get to that in part two. Join us over there now,