Speaker 1: Media. So look, here's the thing about pimping, hood politics, y'all. Oh man, I'm okay, I'm sorry, this is too funny to me. But and this is not a tape recorder condoning the act of pimping. If you can't tell, I'm a little sick fighting a little nasal thing. I hope I don't sound too bad, but I just had to record this while I was still.
Speaker 2: Thinking about it.
Speaker 1: But the thing about pimping is it's not funny, it's really that's because it's so absurd.
Speaker 2: The start a thing like this.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm actually laughing at and unbeknownst to me being just cartoonishly naive.
Speaker 2: I know pimps. Just I have some friends that are pimps.
Speaker 1: You know. I also have friends that work in rescuing women people being trafficked in the sex industry. Like I just listen, I'm from the hood. It's complicated now. But the thing about pimping is, if we're talking specifically sex, sex isn't all that you're selling. You're selling an experience. You're selling belonging, you're selling companionship, you're selling self worth, you're selling power. That's what I'm really selling. I'm selling these John's power for them to finally feel like they could get abroad like this. Now, obviously it's not only that, but your product is much more than I just want a vagiant to put my penis in. Like, It's not just that, although maybe sometimes it is. The point is product isn't only about the sex, and any pimp would know, and any pimp would tell you that if you understand the game, the iceberg slim. If you understand the game, the rules that make you a good pimp can be applied across.
Speaker 2: Many different career choices.
Speaker 1: Because you just have to know what you're actually selling right to the john and then also to get the person to become your lett hue. Now I say all this to say, listen, listen. Anybody can fall for it because the product isn't all always just prostitution, pimping coming at all different sizes and shapes.
Speaker 2: You understand what I'm.
Speaker 1: Saying, so so so, and we know pimps can come in different styles. They come sometimes they real brazen and open slap a girl across the face and you're like, you know what it is. It's pimping, bitch, you know, let's talking more walking. You know what I'm saying, like, gone out there and strut. You know what I'm saying, Go make my money, you know what I mean? And other times it's like, well, how you get to that is? You gotta be a little more smooth. You gotta have a little more game to you, yo jib. You know what I'm saying, Why be flying? Like all the rap references you hear in these songs about like do you want to ride in the backseat of a caddy? You know what I'm saying, Like, girl, I'll fly you across the world. You know what I'm saying, Like you know you take a little girl you know who you know, got the little broken home.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: They call them early, right, so little little young girl, you feel me? Sixteen seventeen, she early. You know, she's still she's still in the oven. You know, I understand how terrible this is. But I'm trying to make a point. You know, you just you get you start prepping her, you start showing yourself. Look, man, so when you for her lunch money, it's not twenty that's one hundred dollars.
Speaker 2: I'm saying. She ain't never carry no hundred outs. Look, you want to ride.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. You're riding in this nice g wagon. You feel me, girl, you know what I'm saying. Like I fly you, I fly you to turks of k Co's. Baby, listen, so you start showing them a life that they never have, and you say, look, all this and more can be yours. That's all I need from you. When I call, you answer the phone. When I text, you reply to my text. If I ask you to go somewhere, don't ask no questions, Baby, go get it. Daddy gonna always take care of you. Daddy gonna always protect But I know what you want. I can help you get it. And listen for anybody, anybody, I don't care what the field is. Anybody, if anybody's sitting some contract in front of you, when they whole game is the fact that they are the only people. They the provider and protector. They are both sustenance you under see I'm saying, and provision they are both, and they saying you can't get this nowhere else. Baby, Nobody gonna love you better. I don't care what that contract is. Listen, if you looking at that contract, you looking at that job. If you're looking at that position and you think I can't walk away from this, if they trying to convince you they are the only way you could get what you won't, that's pimping. That's like I'm giving you game, man, they because they run a game on you. Man. You know how many times I've had to look at record contracts, and you know a lot of times the majors come in there and say, oh, we'll make you a star. You know why, because they know I want to be a star. But if I can't walk away from this and go back to them open mics.
Speaker 2: You're all.
Speaker 1: Man, If you like I'm never going back, you might sign away some shit that you ain't know you were supposed to sign. You Look at that job, you looking at that position, that company telling you you can't ever get this place. Look, if you can't slide that contract across the table and walk away, be careful. You might about to get pimped. Because all that shit come with a cost. They tell you they provide you everything you won't. But if you want it too bad, if you want it so bad, so bad, that's.
Speaker 2: What we call being thirsty.
Speaker 1: You just so thirsty, you might about to get pimped, and it happens. That how you get into bad contracts. That's how you get into stupid record deals. That's how you get into like because you you just had to have a thing. You can't walk away. I love doing hood politics, love it well. I continue to talk about politics and try to like empower young black and brown people, inner city folk h to be politically and socially aware and to move into But of course I keep doing it. But if iHeart decides whatever they decide, like if I can't walk away from this, then I got some salt searching to do.
Speaker 2: Y'all need to y'all need to keep y'all head about you.
Speaker 1: And had he had listened to hood politics. We tried to tell Kevin McCarthy, boy, We tried to tell you, niggie, you knew what it was, You knew what you signed up for. Ain't no way you ain't know what you signed up for. Listen, let me give you an example, another example. I'm not giving examples now, Like listen, look if we outside were out in the hub, we at the grocery store, you anywhere you outside, you had a party, you and walking by whatever, and you hear stuff like like, remember I told you one time when I was like one of the greatest things in the world is to know when it's time to slide right, when it's like, oh yeah, it's time to go. Like look you in the grocery store. You got your whole cart and full, and then you hear, hey, hey.
Speaker 2: Hey blood Wait hold up? Who no blood?
Speaker 1: Hey?
Speaker 2: Who no blood?
Speaker 1: Look, it's time to go. Put the cart. Every instinct in you should be liked. You leave that cart wherever it was, You leave everything in that thing. You get out of that place immediately. Hey, what you're trying to do at homes Listen you hear that in the background. Hey, like we could go right now. What you're trying to do? Listen, leave immediately. You got friends with you, They heard the same thing you heard. They gonna get out the store. All of your instincts should tell you it's time to go. Unless you've been put on the hood own nigga, you knew what it was.
Speaker 2: So when they when so? When they eight blood? Who know blood? You're supposed to.
Speaker 1: Stack You're supposed to step out of stand on your square. Hey, cousins, blase bla woop to woop that's what you signed up for.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: Now, I know all of your instincts, every instinct in you. It's like, it's time to leave. Like, nah, nigga, this is what you signed up for. Listen, this is what comes with it, y'all. You wanted to be able to kick it with or you just wanted to have your little blue bandana, huh, Or you just wanted to be able to go to.
Speaker 2: The kickback you feel me, Oh, that's what it was.
Speaker 1: You just wanted to You just wanted to look like a gangst No, nigga, people have died for these flags, lost multiple family members, friends.
Speaker 2: Listen.
Speaker 1: When you in that life, you start losing people very early, like actual friends. You start like because you gotta remember like you signed up, you start bangling you like in middle school. They're like, you know, you eleven, twelve years old. By the time you fifteen, nigga, half of your friends have died. You know what I'm saying, Like, so you take this shit very serious. There's no running. Hey, hey, cut what set you claim?
Speaker 2: Nigga? You better rep listen, you better find the heart.
Speaker 1: I know everything in you saying it's time to go, But listen, you finna get DP worse than you ever could imagine.
Speaker 2: You run out of that place.
Speaker 1: Oh, nigga, your own set finna whoop your ass because you know what you signed up for, cav mister McCarthy, Sir, sir, you knew what you signed up for.
Speaker 2: So for the first time.
Speaker 1: In the history of America, y'all understand, this rule was written in the seventeen hundreds.
Speaker 2: Niggie, Niggy, they voted out a speaker.
Speaker 1: And he got the nerve, get on the camera and be like, Oh, I'm not gonna I'm not gonna run for the position.
Speaker 2: Nigga.
Speaker 1: You never, God damn it. You never should have ran in the first place. Oh lord, Okay, let's take a break.
Speaker 2: Ira back now.
Speaker 1: Listen, guys, politics, especially at the level that they're at, is a lot of give and take. It's a lot of wheeling and dealing. And if you promise this, I'll do this. You know, I'll vote for this bridge for your state. If you vote for this, you know, to help me get rid of this food on my city council. Like it's deal making, Like that's what it is. It is what it is. The merits of the thing is never that's all for show. Let's just be real. You know what I'm saying. If you are idealist, that gets beat out of you quick. It's you make it deals. I mean, that's what you're doing. You make it deals. Right, So one could lie to themselves and say that Kevidge is making deals.
Speaker 2: Player. That was pimping.
Speaker 1: And why I say that was pimping was very simple. He couldn't get the job unless this small handful of people they figured it out.
Speaker 2: Again.
Speaker 1: They know what you want so bad that they could be like, what's in it for me? What will you do for this? And the second he agreed to the fifteenth after the fifteenth vote, and the second he agreed to all the concessions they said, they said, we need to be able to vote you out with one person. And then this nigga had the nerve to blame Nancy Pelosi for it, to say that Nancy told him to say yes to it, because she's like, I got.
Speaker 2: Your back, nigga, she retired, Are you serious.
Speaker 1: Listen, I don't care what you have accomplished As a speaker of all, I don't care what you've accomplished. And for his side of the other ale, he accomplished a decent amount of things. It don't matter the second he said yes to that rule to his whole party.
Speaker 2: He's a bitch.
Speaker 1: And I don't mean understand what I'm telling y'all. I don't mean female. Y'all know I don't talk like this. I don't mean female. You're a bitch because you're a trained dog, and I dare you to step out of line. Now, look, I'm clearly being an extra, you know, with all these I I'll be an extra and I know I am, so please understand that. Like I'm being an extra to prove a point. The point is he was too thirsty. And there's this interesting thing around, like this sort of interplay of like masculinity in different versions of masculinity, and like, you know, the grind culture is like you do anything to get to the top. But at the same time, it's like, well, don't be a bitch. You know, it's like, well, which one is it? Do I do anything until I get to that line? But I thought you said, DoD do anything. Like it's this weird message that just boys never really figure out.
Speaker 2: You know. I still have this.
Speaker 1: Like inner cool guy bully that's in the back of my brain always saying all right, not proud, don't be no punk now. And then the other side that's like, hey, nigga, go get yours. You feel me like, hey, man, hustle, like what you're doing taking a nap. I got sick last week and I wasn't so I was just mad. I was annoyed that I couldn't work, Yo said. It's a weird brain thing we go through. It's like be hungry but not thirsty. And you kind of got to know the difference. I feel like you kind of. Do you think he really wanted to bring articles of impeachment?
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 1: And he can stand on the screen and say he proud of being bipartisan. He was doing what was right for the country. Listen, you're a bitch. I don't think so. I never met the man. The man's mat fact, he probably got amazing credentials. I mean from Begger's Vie, you know, ran businesses up there. But when he signed that contract, when he made that deal in the eyes of the people that got you that position.
Speaker 2: Again, can't stress this enough. These are pimping rules.
Speaker 1: These are not rules that prop lives by, but there are rules we've learned to understand you have to be able to stand up, you have to be able to walk away, to be able to say I got a code. That's one thing I learned indirectly from Nipsey Hustle. One of my friends, DJ Moski knew him on a level, a personal level level I didn't, right, And when they were talking about getting work together and stuff like that, like Nipsey said to him, Oh, the problem is you don't have no code. He's like, I have a code. There are certain things that just that's against my code. I will not There's certain lines I won't cross, even if it's like for a greater good, for the ends just but he's like, no, I have a code. There are no ends that justify the means. We have a code. And if you ain't got no code, you could be played the way that this man is played. Okay, now let's get serious as to like what exactly happened and where we're going from here. All right, So remember last year this was a pretty circusy looking kind of situation when Nancy Pelosi decided she was done. Okay, it was time to elect a new Speaker of the House. Now again, remember we're talking about the House of representatives, which is different than the Senate Minority or Senate Majority leader. Right, that's still Mitch McConnell Lord Vader, and we don't know is he a sith Lord or is he Lord Vader?
Speaker 2: I don't know either way? Man, that man that it cracks me up.
Speaker 1: Boy, Yeah, it's also something to be said about, like, bro, like it's maybe I just have never had that kind of power, but like, I just don't understand.
Speaker 2: I just feel like there has to be a threshold to where you're.
Speaker 1: Like, I'm good, Like I can retire, you know what I'm saying, Like I just can't imagine, you know, rest in peace. Ms Feinstein. I can't imagine working all the way to ninety five. Bro, I can't imagine working. Don't like you don't want to retire, Like you don't want to just I just don't.
Speaker 2: You don't want to just be.
Speaker 1: A Paul Paul Like it's not I mean, even if it's like acuity is different than age, like which we'll get into at some point. I'm on a tangent, but this is super important for the point I'm trying to make here. These people like work till they die, and I mean I guess if you can, if it keeps you your vitality. I know a lot of times, you know, when people retire, they like they deteriorate fast, you know, because you don't have you're not as active as you used to be.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: But like I feel like, but if you retire and you got the type of brand that these people have, why you not in Moldova? Why you not backing up your grandkids? You feel me and being like, yo, let's go, let's go see, let's go to Tibet, Like let's go to Joshua Treat this weekend, Like I would be just on a river boat, like just gone chilling wood woodland in a forest somewhere, just you don't have to work anymore. I just don't understand why y'all still want to work. Maybe it's because, like I said, I haven't attained that type of power. I don't understand what Trump want, Like I mean, I understand what he wants. He want to win like that that's just the point for him is winning. But I just feel like, I, you know, it's like the old adage like how much is too much? I feel like there's definitely a number where you'll I'll be gone. But you mean to tell me I don't have to generate any more income. Like, I feel like there's a number and if I get there, I'm like bye.
Speaker 2: Yo.
Speaker 1: There's this clip of Vince Staples when it was one of his earlier tours that he said, you know, he's been hearing a lot of people saying that, you know, they didn't like the way he was performing, that it was annoying that he just kind of stood there. They didn't like the show. He said, Okay, well, I'm running to GoFundMe. This is the shuck the fuck up fund me. He was like, if you give me ten million dollars, I'll never do another concert again.
Speaker 2: I'll shut the fuck up. And he's like, if not, then you shut the fuck up. Let me do what I gotta do. I get it.
Speaker 1: You don't care, I'll cash out, yo, say it, totally get it. I think that there's a certain amount of like fame and notoriety. Now again, it's probably because I haven't gotten there, but I feel like there's a fame and notoriety amount that I just wouldn't answer no detractors how plugged in you are to our culture. But Drake has a way of being very petty when it comes to responding to bloggers other artists. He throws these like side dishes, dishes, these these like sneak dishes to people that from my perspective, it feels like he's punching down because I'm like, let's not, that's not lie. Like you're one of the you're in the top ten artists in the world. I just don't understand why you took a whole half hour and full page comment to diss Joe Budden just to talk about how he's a failed artist and you didn't pivot.
Speaker 2: This was your only option going into like podcasting. Why do that?
Speaker 1: And why you've been ducking and dodging Kendrick the whole time? It's because you know you don't want to spoke with Kendrick. I just feel like there's got to be a level of fame that you get to to where isn't that beneath you?
Speaker 2: Like why did you take a shots that Joe Butden's I thought there's a level you get to that you just you ain't worried about none of that.
Speaker 1: And apparently that's because again I've never gotten to the level because when speaker McCarthy had a chance to become the speaker. I feel like after five votes, I would be like, I mean, my pride will kick in.
Speaker 2: Let me be real, like, my pride will kick in.
Speaker 1: But the stuff that they was asking him to do, and I remember the former speaker, Paul Ryan, a Republican speaker, was like, listen, whatever you do, do not give up this thing. And that's the power for one person to vote you out right. But Nancy Pelosi told him, look, dude, if you give it up, we got you. And the thing about Nancy Pelosi, say what you will about her, is she was one of one of one of our most effective speakers of the House. She got the shit done. Nancy was able to get you. You say whatever you want about that old lady. She was able to get people in the room, figure out, figure out the way forward, and get it done. And you hear Republicans talk about that talk about her like that too.
Speaker 2: She the most effective.
Speaker 1: She's one of the most effective speakers that they've ever seen. She get it done. And that's that's the type of role you have to get in the room. You have to get it done. You have to have such a commanding presence such an ability to there's a gift of gab, there's a gift of negotiation, there's a gift of making the US person feel like they got it. That's half the battle. I need the person I'm sitting across the table from. While they must feel empowered, they also got to feel like they talking to somebody that like if push come to shove, like I'm not the one, like you don't want to smoke with me, like I'll like I you know, I'm here being kind and I'm laying my power down because i want to see you win. I want to see us win. But don't get it twisted. I'll run this here like you got to kind of carry that. But with with With Speaker McCarthy's situation, it was over before it started. They they bullied him from the back from being like, listen, nigga, this this is what you're gonna do. You're gonna get up there and you're gonna do what we want. If you want this so bad, you want this so bad, then this the only way we're voting for you. And I'm assuming in his head he thought, I just give you this right now, like I'm not gonna worry about it. Right now, because I know I'm not a punk. I'm just this is the ends justify as a mean situation. And they said, okay, they probably called in his head, he probably calling a bluff like you, I mean you would in torpedo.
Speaker 2: Your own party for this, would you? Are you?
Speaker 1: I mean it's almost like you must have you must be tuning into this this season.
Speaker 2: You must have not been watching the past seasons for you to.
Speaker 1: Not know that that like my nigga, my nigga care, there is no party. You don't have a party like your version you are os one my nigga, like your version of Republican don't exist. I just I don't understand what you don't understand. So then they put him on and I mean he.
Speaker 2: Did a few things.
Speaker 1: Well again, they let him do a few things because when the push came to shove, they was like, look, this is what we need, and some of the things were reasonable. Was like, you need to put an actual number or price tag on the stuff that we're voting for.
Speaker 2: You can't just say y'all got.
Speaker 1: It, Like I need to know what the actual number is. That's some of the stuff they were saying out front when it was talking about like approving this budget. But the crazy thing about this budget was it was approved last year, Like this is this a formality?
Speaker 2: Like the.
Speaker 1: Legislative branch is a trip anyway, So as time went on, you could almost see them moving puppeteering from the back. They was like, all right, look, we need these biting charges. And I could imagine speaking McCarthy being like, I mean, I don't like the man either, but I just don't know if we.
Speaker 2: Got a case.
Speaker 1: Was like, you're gonna get out there and you're gonna say, we will make the case. You do what we told you want you want to lose your job. Yeah, yeah, I don't want to lose my job. Right, And old Matt Gates with his uh facing his uh statutory rape charges you know what I'm saying, got the heat up off him and was like, all right, that's my shot.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: What's really interesting is you don't see Margie Taylor, Green or Bobert. They not voting it. They didn't vote against McCarthy. They not one of the eight, which tell me that like this ain't necessarily necessarily a Trump move, It's a Matt Gates move. Like again, once you taste that power, cuz I feel like Matt ain't reached that threshold yet, either the threshold I'm talking about.
Speaker 2: Oh, he ain't crossed over, like he's still hungry. Right.
Speaker 1: Matt got up there and was like a fool, you a sellout. You you do what we tell you to do, or I'm gonna vote you out, and McCarthy was like, the fuck you will. Matt was like, oh, oh you playing with me? All right, watch this. I vote to remove the nigga, and remember you the one that chose that I could do that, voted to remove him. He was like, oh my god, he actually did it. It was like Ricky Bobby and Jean Gerard when he said listen, I'm gonna be forced to break your arm unless you say crapes. He was like, I ain't gonna say crapes and then he broke it. He was like, you actually did it. Anyway, He actually did it. Voted the man out. First time ever I saw a TikTok that was saying listen. Band aids weren't even invented when the Speaker of the House was created. When this rule was greatd like band aids weren't even invented, Like that's how long.
Speaker 2: This is never happened.
Speaker 1: And the only person who's had a shorter tenor in the Speaker of the House was because he died of cancer. That's the only person who's had a shorter man died of cancer. That's why he was going, that's not funny, y'all, y'all double check me, well tell you that's what happened.
Speaker 2: Now. Lastly, here's the thought.
Speaker 1: That any bully who sets himself up in a power dynamic such as match Gates did with Speaker McCart former Speaker McCarthy, you got to really calculate this because if you have a grenade, you can only throw it once, So you better for damn sure.
Speaker 2: Know when.
Speaker 1: And be absolutely positive that that's that you're ready to pull this pin, because once it's pulled, that's it. Do you guys understand what I'm saying. He could only get the guy fired once. Now it's like, Okay, you got your little you got your little your little X speed, you got your little clips on you know the the nightly news, You got your little you got it. You did it. Now what you're gonna do the problem is because it's not real power. Let me go back to the pimping thing. If I don't care about what you have to offer, you feel me like if if I could get out of town, if I then it don't let's let's make it more like a record deal thing. If I. And here's what's interesting about record deals right now? What they what what majors are doing is they're looking for who already buzzing on TikTok, who already got a million views, a million followers on they you know, one hundred thousand, five hundred thousand followers on the YouTube, and they're like, oh, we'll give you a record deal. Like at that point you should be like, well, what can you offer me that I don't already? Have you pushing five hundred and six hundred thousand subscribers on your YouTube? You taking in a couple grand a month on ads alone? You you're you already you you killing it on TikTok with a million? What do you need the what do you need that they're.
Speaker 2: Not offering you infrastructure?
Speaker 1: I mean you could build your own you hire a manager, hire a project manager, like you don't at that point, you don't need them. So once I understand that you actually don't have power over me, because I don't need what you're offering.
Speaker 2: It's over like it's it's done.
Speaker 1: And if you're threatening me with some sort of violence, remember I told you about my uncle, my uncle Sonny, when he used to say stuff like you think I'm scared of the police.
Speaker 2: The threat's done when you if you threaten.
Speaker 1: To call the police, you threatening you, like when you get brothers that be like, I've been to jail.
Speaker 2: I'm not afraid to go to jail. I've been to jail. I'm not afraid of that.
Speaker 1: The threat is done because you don't have anything I'm scared of.
Speaker 2: You don't have anything I need.
Speaker 1: If you if you're not afraid to crash, then you can fly. If you're not afraid to lose it all, you're like you, you.
Speaker 2: Can't be afraid to lose it all, So matten them.
Speaker 1: These people function on the reality that everybody in that room was afraid to lose what they got. But once you pull the trigger and you lose it, that's it.
Speaker 2: That's good.
Speaker 1: What happens, what happens to Kevin McCarthy goes back to being in the House of Representatives, He goes back to being a common Still, he's still a congressman.
Speaker 2: You feel me.
Speaker 1: It's a congressman without the stress. I mean, he did it, check it off. What's you gonna do to me?
Speaker 2: Now? Right now? You got niggas like Jim Jordan trying to run. Who is a wild boy? That's a wild boy.
Speaker 1: They was floating around the idea of Trump running, which is so funny. You ever had to see a law a rule that you didn't think you ever have to say out loud because the situation never called itself because it seems so self evident, you know, like, hey, don't lick the wall like you know, o little stuff like that. I don't think any of us ever thought about the fact that do you have to be in Congress? Do you have to be actually a member of Congress to be able to be the Speaker of the House? Like, don't you got to actually be a member? Don't you got don't you actually have to be in the House of Representatives before you can be the Speaker of the House. They talking about Trump running for the position, Like I don't think anybody ever thought of that. Don't you got to be a member of Congress be able to be in charge of Congress? I mean, it's not written. Noway, if you say, ain't no rule that says it, well, yeah, I guess you're right. Ain't no rule that says you can't bend over eat your dog's doodoo.
Speaker 2: I guess ain't no rule. But I just I didn't think i'd have to make that rule.
Speaker 1: And man jump. Then it said where are the fences? And watch me push at him? And boy is he pushing.
Speaker 2: Anyway.
Speaker 1: Listen, let me give y'all some game. Please learn from Kevin McCarthy. Don't ever be that thirsty, Okay, because when you that thirsty, bruh, you knew what it was. Ain't nowhere in the world. You ain't know what it was. You was just thirsty. Listen, hood politicians.
Speaker 2: Hey, I've never called y'all that. Hum, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know if I can deem y'all that, because I don't know how many y'all actually from the block. Anyway, Listen, guys, don't ever be that thirsty, because.
Speaker 2: That's how you get played a hood politics, y'all.
Speaker 1: Y'all, y'all, This thing right here was recorded by me Propaganda and East Lows, boil Heights, Los Angeles, California.
Speaker 2: This thing was mixed, edited.
Speaker 1: Mastered, and scored by the one and only Matt Awsowski. Y'all check out this fool's music. I mean it's incredible. Executive produced by Sophie Lichterman for Cool Zone Media. Man, and thank you for everybody who continue to tap in with us. Make sure you leaving reviews and five star ratings and sharing it with the homies so we could get this thing pushed up in the algorithm and listen. I just want to remind you these people is not smarter than you. If you understand city living, you understand politics, We'll see you next week.