Speaker 1: Stay right here for our final news round up and information overload.
Speaker 2: All right, News Roundup and Information overload. Our toll free. Here's our numbers, eight hundred nine to four one Sean if you want to be a part of the program. When President Trump was elected, well, first of all, before the election, I would say pretty much every day that I want to deputize each and every one of you, and we created on Hannity dot com and social media what we call the Kamala Files and the Walls Files. And this was news and information that you would never get from the corrupt, state run legacy media mob, which I would argue died on November fifth because they threw everything they possibly could a Donald Trump, and the American people ignored them. Now, the President is doing as much as he possibly can do on his own. And we were talking earlier in the program with Jim Jordan about this. I mean, the President has done a phenomenal job securing the border. It's down ninety nine point nine percent illegal crossings. The President is now deporting criminal illegal immigrants. I mean nearly what fourteen to fifteen million. We don't even know what the actual number is, but we know we have known terrorists and cartel members and gang members and murderers and rapists and drug dealers that they have allowed into this country and we'll have to find each and every one of them and deport them. We know the President also is working on the economy, working towards energy dominance. We know that the President has now what over ten trillion dollars in committed moneys from countries and companies to invest in this country in very key manufacturing areas like pharmaceuticals and silicon chips and automobiles, etc. This is all big and huge, and he's simultaneously trying to get peace in Europe and peace in the Middle East. With all that said, he can't do it all on his own. With all that said, I said to you back then, they there will be times I come to you, my great audience. We're now on what seven hundred and sixty five stations, whatever the number is, and on serious XM, and we podcast it and that I might need to deputize you all once again. This may be one of those weeks. And the President needs this one big, beautiful bill, and it did get over the hurdle in the House and get out of committee. But we need this bill passed in the House. It needs to be in sync with the US Senate, especially with their arcane rules as it relates to reconciliation, which means you don't need to close your vote of sixty votes, you can pass with a simple majority. Lindsey Graham made sure that that process move forward pretty smoothly. And there might be a few holdouts that could stop the whole thing. Now, in the end, I don't think that's going to be the case. However, there is nothing like a little bit of pressure to motivate politicians. Now, if if there are specific people whose names come to our attention that are holding out, we will tell you who they are, and we will give you their phone numbers in Congress, and we will ask you to be polite, but let them know that you voted for the president's agenda, not for their own individual agenda. Not everyone's not going to get everything they want. It's just not the way that this process is going to work. But to make the tax cuts permanent, to do no tax on tips or social security or over time, to have money to secure the border and deport criminal illegals, to move forward with the next generation of weaponry for our Defense Department and to move towards energy dominance. That is a huge down payment on the Trump agenda. Anyway, James Blair is with US White House Deputy Chief of Staff for Legislative, Political and Public Affairs. Mister Blair, sir, it's an honor of pleasure and privilege to have you. How are you.
Speaker 3: Thanks for having me, Sean, It's great to be on I'm great. Just got back from the Capital a little bit it go and saw the President and we're getting to work on the bill.
Speaker 4: As you said, well.
Speaker 2: I had a lot of time to spend with you on Air Force One, and I think I'm going to be correct in my prediction about your future. Do you have any thoughts on that part.
Speaker 3: All I'm worried about is the President's future, which is passing this great bill, getting the country back on track and winning the mid terms. I think is possible for Republicans if they passed the right policies, and as you said, so much of what the President ran on is tied up in this first Reconciliation bill and they have a chance to do something great for the country. You know, Democrats did a lot of damage to our country via reconciliation under Joe Biden, and we can do a lot of good and correct a lot of that to reconciliation this time around.
Speaker 2: I think you're one hundred percent correct in tying this. If we if elections are driven by peace and prosperity. The President's working very hard for peace in Europe and peace in the Middle East. If if we can get this bill passed fast enough, a lot of the damage that was done to the economy and all the other parts that I mentioned, the trillions committed an investment, the energy dominance, permanent tax cuts will result in more revenues to the government. I believe this will exponentially increase the odds of Republican success in twenty twenty six. I don't want to think of them losing the House because we know what the result of that will be. Their agenda will stop and they'll try to impeach the president.
Speaker 3: Four hundred times one hundred percent, Sean, you know you got to have first of all, I mean, voters vote for an agenda, they vote for a person. But the president laid out a very clear vision of what he was running for and all he's been focused on through through his first hundred days and then too now and into the Summer's Reconciliation bill is making good on his promises, which is what the American people voted on, and you know within this bill, I mean, first of all, we're renewing the twenty seventeen tax cut in Jobs Acts that Trump passed, which was the largest tax cut in history. We're extending those tax cuts and making them even bigger. The Council of Economic Advisors put out a report just this Monday, SEAN that said people are going to take an average of nine thousand dollars a year extra home and take home pay after this passes, from tax cuts and increased wages. We've got to give people relief. We know that the terrible policies of the Biden era brought us four decade high inflation, which has been under control since President Trump came to office. In fact, the inflation reports keep coming in lower and lower than predicted each month. We've added almost five hundred thousand new jobs since the President came back into office, including tons of manufacturing jobs. So the Prison's policies are working. What we'd want to see is working, which is the rewshoring of American manufacturing giving people the opportunity to have a good job that pays them a fair wage, that lets some go on vacation in the summer and afford a home for their family. That's the American dream and that's what we're trying to restore. So there's a lot of good in this It's time for everybody to get on board. Everybody's going to have to give a little. That's the nature of a close majority. But you know what, if Republicans vote for this bill, Sean, they will come back with a bigger majority next cycle. I'm sure of it.
Speaker 2: I'm actually I agree with you. And that's not something that's happened very often historically, has it.
Speaker 3: No, it's not just twice in the last hundred years about has a Republican added to both chambers in the midterms. A few more times have they added to one chamber or the other, but only twice in the last one hundred have they added to both. And one of those, Sean was in two thousand and two George W. Bush did, which was obviously after nine to eleven the country was feeling very unified and patriotic in a very difficult time for our country. But the other was nineteen thirty four after the New Deal was passed, and I tell everyone that's the model to look to. The New Deal was giving people what they voted for, what they needed in the time of crises and economic crises, which is what we were in before President Trump came back into office, and they were rewarded with a political coalition that's lasted, you know, almost one hundred years up until twenty twenty four, essentially, and now the shoe is on the other foot. Republicans have a chance to solidify those voters that aren't even really Republicans, they're Trump voters, who are working men and women of this country that just want the system to exist that they were raised in, which is if you follow the rules, you follow the law, you work hard, you get a job, you do what you're supposed to do, then you'll have a chance to get ahead in this country. And that's all we're trying to restore. That's the American dream.
Speaker 2: Shown that ten trillion dollars Now I'm not talking about billions, ten trillion in committed investment in manufacturing, and that's pharmaceuticals and semiconductor chips and automobiles and other dust as well. AI for example, you cannot understate how important that's going to be for the people that really do make the country great, hardworking men and women, the people that get up every day, play by the rules, will pay the laws, pay their taxes, raise their kids, go to church. I mean, they're the people that make the country great. Here's my million dollar question. Are you running into opposition? Are there people whose phone numbers I'm going to have to give out on this show.
Speaker 3: I sure hope not, Sean. We may run into that soon. Look, this is in the house side. It's coming down to the winding hours here of people getting on the team. And you know that I'm going to call you up immediately if We're getting too close to the wire and people say I'm still a no. We have faith right now that everyone will get on the team. We believe that every Republican was in here, and we know everybody has a little bit of an issue and that they're most focused on. And obviously there's always shading up until the end. But you know, other than Thomas Massey, who's a NO on everything and votes with Democrats one hundred percent of the time in this Congress, then I think everyone else, hopefully we'll get on board, and we'll know within I think hours, not days, because we're going to vote this week out of the House.
Speaker 2: When do you think that vote takes place right now?
Speaker 3: I would say sometime late well early Thursday morning, kind of the overnight window Wednesday and Thursday morning.
Speaker 2: And as soon as that happens, it'll go to the Senate. I assume there'll probably be some changes in the Senate. Then they'll go into committee and they'll come up with a final bill and we'll pass through the Senate parliamentarian's rules as it relates to reconciliation, and then hopefully it ends up on the President's desk.
Speaker 3: That's it. That's exactly right, Sean. It will go to the Senate. The Senate will probably spend a few weeks working on it. They will probably adjust some things, but the goal is to get it to the President's desk by July fourth. That's what our Trade re secretary laid out. Is really important for our economy, to make sure we've dealt with the debt extension, to make sure we get our tax cuts in place, and we're really just able to let businesses and consumers plan for the rest of their year. And going into next year. And I think if we do that, the economy is going to absolutely boom. Look, it's already booming. I mean, you know, if we just rewind it six weeks ago, people said the president and know what he was doing with stock market's up higher than when he came into office. Now, right, So as long as we get this done, Sean people are going to get what they voted for, which is a booming economy, prices coming down, more job opportunities, more take home pay. And so we just don't have a choice. We got to get it done. It's what the people wanted, it's what they voted for, and we're going to give it to them.
Speaker 2: All right. We continue now with James Blair. He is the White House Deputy Chief of Staff or Legislative, Political and Public Affairs. You know, it's pretty amazing we've seen in our lifetime the Republican Party, especially under President Trump. Now I'll become the party of hard working men and women. And I think that's why you're seeing these dramatic demographic shifts towards the Republican Party and the Democratic Party has evolved into what I call the party of colostal elites. And the Party of Woke, and the Party of the Green New Deal, and the party that just hates and rages against all things Donald Trump. I don't think that's much of an agenda that's inspiring to get people to go out and vote for you. That's my own personal opinion.
Speaker 3: I totally agree. I mean, listen to what Democrats are arguing for right now. They are going to vote against the largest middle and working class tax cut in American history. If they vote against this bill. Okay, they're going to vote against cutting taxes on tips, cutting taxes on Social Security, cutting tax and overtime pay. They're going to vote against all of those tax cuts. They want the right. They all, almost every single one, Sean voted against stopping men from playing in women's sports. About that. One of the most important things to the modern Democrat Party is for men to have the right to play in women's sports. And I'll tell you, I got two daughters, Sean. It's totally unacceptable, it's unfair, and it's just insane. We're trying to bring common sense back, and the Democrat Party is lost in the wilderness of special interest groups and far left ideology that is way out of step with mainstream America. It's way out of step with common sense. And I think there's a reason that you know, if you look at their approval rating, Sean, the approval rating of the Democrats in Congress right now is like twenty eight percent. Okay, it's actually lower than Joe Biden at lowest point. And that's saying something. And there's a reason for that. People do not like what the Democrats are selling. Sean.
Speaker 2: Listen, the champion the right of men to play women's sports. They're putting the rights of illegal immigrants over the safety of Americans. They think it's a constitutional crisis when you find hundreds of billions of waste, fraud, and abuse. And they won't stand from mothers that lost their children at his speech before joined session in Congress, they won't stand for a young man that lost cancer, that beat cancer. Rather, they won't stand for a woman that lost her hero husband in law enforcement, or a young man that just got commissioned who had lost his father to West Point. That's that party today that defines them. James Blair, please stay in touch with us if there's anything we can do. This is too important to the country and for working men and women in this country that matter the most to me, and obviously the president's right and his agenda in my view, James Blair, White House Deputy Chief of Staff for Legislative, Political and Public Affairs, he has one of the toughest jobs he's got to deal with Congress. Good luck with that. I don't think i'd want your job to be very honest, but we appreciate your time. Thank you, sir.
Speaker 3: Thanks Sean.
Speaker 2: Eight hundred and nine four one, Shawn is a number you want to be a part of the program. I actually love the exchange. You know, what's his name? Van Holland? This is Mark or Rubio and Chris van Holland. You know, mister uh uh abrego Garcia. Let's go to Ol Salvador champion. Uh. Anyway, here's Marco, just just knocking him about this trip. We deported gang members, including the one you had a margarite. This is great in.
Speaker 5: The case of El Salvador. Absolutely absolutely, we deported gang members, gang members, including the one that you had a margarita with. And that guy is a human trafficker, and that guy is a gang banger, and that and the evidence is going to be clear in the days that.
Speaker 4: Rubio has the floor.
Speaker 6: Chairman.
Speaker 2: He can't make unsubstantiated like that. Secretary Rubio has the floor, Hedrick Rubo should take that testimony the Federal Fenator, United States, because well, it hasn't done it under oath.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 2: Then it got even more heated when Van Hollins says he regrets voting for him, And this is what Rubio's response was.
Speaker 1: And I have to tell you directly in person. Did I regret voting for you for Secretary of State?
Speaker 4: I yield back.
Speaker 5: I respond, you mean, well, first of all, your regret for voting for me confirms I'm doing a good job based on what I know.
Speaker 2: That's a direct statement, Secretary, that is an accurate statement. All right, let's get to our busy phones. Let us say hi to Joe and Eli. J our friend, Joe and l J. Joe's been with this show since my early days in nineteen ninety two in Atlanta.
Speaker 7: How are you, my friend, Sehan, You're great. This Trump bill is going to go through. It's going to be the greatest bill in the history for the taxpayers, for small business, for the country. It's just great. And so the big, beautiful bill will be passed and it'll give us the best economy and best stock market in the history. And I want to thank you for all you're doing. I don't think it would pass without your great show and all all you've done. And you're definitely the best friend of the American taxpayers in history, the great one and only.
Speaker 2: Well you're very kind and effusive in your praise. Is that I'm not worthy of, however, are you. I just care what's right for the country. You know what I want. I want. I want a great economy and this has nothing to do with me anyway. Eight hundred and ninety four one, Sean Mickey, Texas God bless Texas. Mickey. How are you.
Speaker 6: Hello? Sean's time caller and a very long time listener and.
Speaker 2: Fan and sol Thank you man. What's going on? How are you today?
Speaker 6: I'm doing well. I just wanted to call and tell you that we the American people, we voted for Donald Trump in November, and we voted for his agenda. And I call on all of my fellow Americans to rise up, take a stand, and fight for this big, beautiful bill. I look very forward, Sean to your posts on who the holdouts are and how to contact them. I will be on the phone calling these congressmen. I saw one I can't remember his name from New York just this morning stating that he's a no right now after talking with Trump because he's not getting what he wants on the salt taxings. And I've got a message for him that you know, if you get anything, and I know that they're given concessions. They're trying to give confessions to everyone, anything is better than nothing.
Speaker 2: And let me tell you they're not going to get everything they want. Salt will increase right now. The number, as written in The Villain, my understanding is confirmed by Jim Jordan earlier in the program today is thirty thousand, up from ten thousand. Well, frustrates me about falt and I said it at the time, and I lived in New York at the time. I'm now, you know, a full time resident of Florida. I think I've been pretty outspoken about that.
Speaker 1: And I.
Speaker 2: Rarely ever make it to New York unless you know, I have to very rare because it's amazing you leave the state and they come after you with a vengeance. And if people think it's one hundred and eighty one days plus or whatever, the number is eighty three days. It's that you're dreaming. So I don't go. I don't want to go there. I want nothing to do with the state. I'm finished with it. And I know too many people have been harassed to their grave by New York tax people. But I digress a second, and I can only tell you in the first term of Donald Trump, when the salt deduction was reduced to ten thousand dollars, I ended up paying more taxes. But New York is a state that should not be rewarded for electing high tax and spend liberals to their legislatures, the Senate, and their governors and their mayors, and that's what they do. And this deduction basically allows people. It gives an added benefit for all the wrong behavior in terms of voting behavior of people. Now it doesn't benefit low tax states, where the citizens of those states elect people that are fiscally responsible and don't tax and spend their their citizenry into oblivion. But with that said, I understand that this is a compromise bill, and I'm going to eat I'm going to use my own words on myself. I'm not going to get everything I want here. I think it's unfair to states that are fiscally responsible. But I understand to get enough votes to get this passed, this is just the way the sausage is made. I got it. I understand. Mickey, You're a great first time caller. God bless you, God bless Texas. Jimmy Oklahoma. Next Sean Hannity Show, Hi, what's going on?
Speaker 1: Oh man, this first time caller and my call been listening to you for a long long time. And thank you Handity and Handity and combs. I watched that, But yeah.
Speaker 2: I look bad. Look better?
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 2: I met some people this week and I was out to eat and they said, you look so much better in person. You look skinnier in person, you look taller in person. I'm like, so, let me let me get this right. I'm old, short and heavy on TV. Is that what you're saying. Everyone's kind of last when I say that.
Speaker 1: Hey, I hope this bill goes through. I really do. And I'm looking forward to you putting out the the congressman who who who are voting against it, and I'll be calling them.
Speaker 2: Well, I will do that, and I'm hoping I don't have to do it. If you want to know the truth. I hope, I really am.
Speaker 1: What I was, what I was actually calling about was a welfare reform and and and I'm just just an ideal. I mean you maybe you can talk to someone who can make something happen. And I really believe that if you know the last fifty years of the next fifty years, this is the administration that can get something done. And that's the reason I'm thinking of this. But you know, all of these manufacturers and these companies that are coming back to America, it looks like these able bodied people that's on welfare who could go to work, if maybe these companies would offer a training program and maybe the President Trump can maybe offer some tax and sentence for them to do that, to get these people back to work and teach them that work and is better than getting something for nothing.
Speaker 2: Listen, I'm going to tell you right now, and by the way, that there will be incentives and people are going to able body people will have to work. And that's part of the bill too. That's another good provision that's actually in there. But you cannot overstate the importance of what you're saying here. Ten trillion dollars is a lot of money. And Donald Trump took a lot of heat for bringing up the issue of free and fair trade versus reciprocal and it's their choice. And I can tell you ten trillion dollars. We're going to bring pharmaceutical manufacturing home. We're going to start making our own semiconductor chips, which are vital and critical. We're going to start our own process of rare earth mineral development. We're going to be energy dominant. We're going to have tax cuts that will save American families of fortune. They'll be permanent service workers, no tax on tips, people that put in the extra effort work overtime. They're not no tax on overtime. I mean, it's such a blessing for working men and women. And the Democratic Party wants the vote against that. Okay, good luck with that.
Speaker 1: It's crazy. And who would have ever let our adversaries make our medicine.
Speaker 2: So that was dumb, beyond dumb. We're doing a lot of things. Is now that we're gonna we're fixing all of it. And that includes rare earths, that includes pharmaceuticals, that includes auto manufacturing, that includes the semiconduct I'm telling you we need to be independent anyway, my friend thank you, Jimmy John and Georgia John. How are you glad you called?
Speaker 4: I'm good Sean, I'm John the jar Head. I love my country.
Speaker 2: It was we five, man, how are you five?
Speaker 4: I'm calling about prostate cancer, which is pretty important to a lot of men. I think it's the number two killer of men. I was I'm sixty one years old. I was diagnosed when I was fifty five, and I had a PSA that was like two point seven.
Speaker 2: By the way, that's the relatively low number. I have friends that don't have prostay cancer that I have a higher number that PSA number than you.
Speaker 4: Yes, it was, and I honestly believe I got it from the Marine Corps. But the Marine Corps seems to disagree with you. But anyway, we didn't have any testing here, so I had to go to England. I had a doctor do a scam.
Speaker 2: How many it was seven years ago?
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, it was actually in Uh yeah, I'm sixty one, so it was six years ago. We did not have a PSMA pet scan here, so I had to go to England for it.
Speaker 2: And he well, they if you PSA, if they thought it was high, why didn't they just give you a biopsy because I know because I one year my PSA doubled and it alarmed. My doctor was also one of my best friends, and he made me get a biopsy, which is like the worst thing in the world. And I won't even explain what happens after. But putting that aside, and he was like, all right, one day he goes, just come in, I just want to test it again. And he was full of crap. He lied to me and he had two doctors. They had to do a biopsy in his office. I was like, oh, no, thirteen long needles, let's put it that way.
Speaker 4: Well, I had a different test. I had an end were targeted biopsy, had a T three MRI and my PSA was only two point seven. Well, I had a T three MRI I done because I had other symptoms of a possible prostate problem. And the doctor that I saw, he goes, your gleas and scores are nine. He goes, I'm taking two guys to London to the Paul Strickland Cancer Center. You want to go, And I'm like, let's go. So three days later I went to the Paul Strickland Cancer Center and it lit me up like a Christmas tree, and I asked the guy, I said, look how long do I have? And he goes one year, he goes, if you fight it, three years, So plan your day.
Speaker 2: Had it metastasized? I don't know a lot of time did it metastasize?
Speaker 4: It was in my bub it was in my vertebrates. It was in T three, T four, T five, L four L five A bunch of ribs, right, Femur Sternhum, yeah.
Speaker 2: Well let me ask you, because we're running out of time, how were you able to survive seven years? If that was their prognosis.
Speaker 4: I went to Germany for treatment. We didn't have any medication here for me, and the Germans have had it for about fifteen years. So how many men did we let die in America? I went to Germany and I got a drug called luttium. Now we have it here and it's called plavecto. Now most of these, you know, when it goes to your bones. Most of this is treated with targeted radiation. And I know they said Joe Biden has gone to Delaware and you know all these vacations, but they don't have a proton beam radiation machine there. I mean they have some in my own.
Speaker 2: The thing is he's a former president of the United States. He can get any treatment he wants. I promise you, absolutely.
Speaker 4: But what I don't understand it is I've lost the ability to hunt fish. The pain is one of the most painful cancers there are. And why would any loved one, Why would a wife, why would a son, why would anyone not want I mean, Sean, if your family found out you had metastatic disease, they would want to treat you immediately because they love you.
Speaker 2: You have no idea how much my family annoys the crap out of me about my health now, even though I work out like a maniac. Well, first of all, I'm just out of time, so please do not take this wrong way. But your information is vital. I hope people paid a very close attention to what you had to say. And I'm glad you're a life star. I really am. Thank god you beat this thing, and I'll take it a step further. I hope Joe Biden can beat it too. Eight hundred nine one Shawn, All right, quickbreak right back. We'll continue straight ahead. Eight hundred nine one Shawn is a number