Speaker 1: To Teas in a Pod with Teddy Mellencamp and camera Judge.
Speaker 2: Hey, guys, welcome to another episode of to Teas in a Pod with Teddy Mellencamp and damnit judge. We're gonna have Lisa on from Real House of Miami. But prior to that, I figured maybe I should beat the press and the paparazzi to the punch of what's.
Speaker 3: Going on right now? What's going on now?
Speaker 2: So I get I know, I can't freaking catch a break, but I mean, this isn't even a big deal. So I get a text this morning from my publicist. I don't see it because these mornings I do my workout and then I have this guy that comes and like he's considered like a healer and he like helps me feel better on Mondays than blah blah blah.
Speaker 4: Like so he's like a Reichy healer kind of like kind.
Speaker 2: Of except it's harder. It's not that just like touch it. It's like he uses like microcurrencies and all kinds of stuff.
Speaker 5: What are you feeling?
Speaker 2: I always feel better after he does it. It's I'm kind of I have days that are really hard, and you see, like it's hard for me to even respond to text because I know that I have two more years of immune therapy and it's really just sad, sad, sucky to me. So this morning I woke up kind of in tears. And you know, there are little things, you know, like I don't sleep at the house by myself, Like I either have a nanny that sleeps over or Edam will sleep over. We're not necessarily nesting anymore, but he stays down in the guest room. And so I'm already going through a lot with that. That's hard for me because I've always been such like an independent person. But even when I was at the horse show, I either had, you know, like I always had my friend Tracy with me because she's helpful. Back to what I was going to tell you, I get a text from my publicist this morning that says, uh, do you have a new boyfriend? And what are the details? Is I needed name information? Blah blah blah, And I'm like, what are you talking about? I'm dating somebody why And there's all these like rumors coming out about who he is and what's going on. There's no big story to tell here. I'm in a position where I'm dating, and yes, I'm dating a guy. And yesterday we went on a walk and then we went to Gelson's and then we went to the mall to pick up Slade's graduation dress, which.
Speaker 4: You should be able to do without having to sit here and explain. And he also has been very good to you.
Speaker 3: Like helping me.
Speaker 2: And he doesn't stay at the house with the kids, but like he we go to workouts together, We've gone on dates.
Speaker 3: He's been really nice. He's very kind to me.
Speaker 4: Oh, how like good this is for you as well, because you know, at the very beginning, I worried so much about you because Edwin he's not always there and you guys are still going through with the divorce, so as much as he's there to help, he's not emotionally that much there for you.
Speaker 2: And Edwin's been great in the way that like, yes, he's we've put the divorce on, you know, like we're not moving full steam ahead. We were living in two different houses. He's been really kind to me. If I ask him to come to an appointment, he'll be there. But I also I am dating, and I don't ask him what he's doing, but he knows, like there's no big secret or scandal here. He knows I'm doing.
Speaker 4: But you and hit you guys talk about this stuff.
Speaker 2: We talk about this stuff. He has nothing to do with horses. He's a really sweet guy. And that's all I can to say about it.
Speaker 3: How does he handle all this?
Speaker 2: Because I mean, well, I texted him this morning and I said, just a heads up. My publicist reached out to me and said that there's information, and so that means most likely there's pop Parzzi pictures.
Speaker 3: And I said, do you want me so.
Speaker 5: You didn't know you're being photographed?
Speaker 2: No, because I today I know I was being photographed because not originally, but I went out to get the mail before the pod and there was multiple pop Razzi parked outside my house.
Speaker 4: Why do they just sit outside your house?
Speaker 2: I don't know where this recent photo was, because it could be at the mall, it could be at Gelson's, it could be in front of my house. But today I saw it because I was getting my mail out and then I turned around it and the guy was like sticking his camera outside.
Speaker 4: And that's why Orange County we don't deal with that shit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I may or may not have gone like this get away and then maybe flipped him off, oh pulled, but I think he was trying to find out if guy I'm dating was here. I don't know why they thought today was going to be some big day, but I'm guessing it's because some pictures are going to come out. But either way, yeah, I'm dating somebody. He's very kind to me, he's taking good care of me. He's nice, he's not married, he doesn't have any kids. But he's also a private person.
Speaker 3: And I don't mean that I know, but I asked him, like, do I even say your name?
Speaker 2: And he's like, it's really whatever you want to do, Like, I know you're a public person.
Speaker 3: He's like, but I don't. When I met you, I didn't.
Speaker 2: I mean, he's he calls it Bravo lebs because I know nothing about Bravo lebs.
Speaker 3: Like, so that's that's.
Speaker 4: I am happy for you, and I've told you that before. I'm very happy for you. And if people have a problem with it, then they can mean, suck a dick.
Speaker 3: Suck a dick.
Speaker 2: Speaking of divorces, Yes, we've got Lisa Hawkstein coming on. She is a Canadian born entrepreneur, television personality, and influential figure in the beauty and lifestyle space. Before her breakout on the Real Housewives of Miami, Lisa built a successful career in modeling. She most recently funded Splitwell, a digital platform designed to help individuals navigate divorce with clarity, confidence and transparency, which I think she's probably an expert on the opposite, so it makes sense why she would do that.
Speaker 4: Well, I mean, she is making tech history as the first housewife to enter the AI space by launching Splitwell. I think that it's brilliant. I think that it's one of a kind. It's AI powered app, but designed to help individuals better understand their rights de escalate conflicts with their exes.
Speaker 2: Let's get her on to talk about this a little bit, because then we're going to get into all the Miami drama.
Speaker 3: Y Hi, how are you?
Speaker 6: I want to give you a big hug.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much, babes, how are you?
Speaker 2: We just we we did your intro already, but we want to get into a little bit more where you talk about split Well, and then we'll get into all the other dramas. So we just talked about Lisa's joining us here on Too Cheese and a Pod. We just spoke about how you made tech history for being the first housewife to enter the AI space, so smart, give us some dates.
Speaker 6: Congratulations super exciting. I'm just so excited to do something to actually help people and use this platform to help people. My divorce was incredibly messy and very public, and I wish I had these tools back then. It would have saved me.
Speaker 3: Hundreds of thousands of dollars.
Speaker 6: Thousands, thousands. It was. It was like another full time job getting divorced in the way I did. At least and a lot of women do. Is is like a full time job. It just takes up your energy, your money, all of your free time, and usually the outcome is the same and then you're spending you know, six figures sometimes on these are.
Speaker 5: You officially divorced?
Speaker 6: Now? I am. I'm officially divorced as a congrats twenty four. But you know, the divorce is never really over when you have kids.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you have little kids too, so that he's going to be in your life.
Speaker 2: What would you say, like your key features include on split, Well.
Speaker 6: So there are four. I'm going to show you the app actually right here, did you guys get the if we send you the app?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you did?
Speaker 4: It looks so good and it's it's a lot today.
Speaker 6: Correct, Yeah, it's live today. You can go to the app store. It's available for iOS, and it's also available on split wall dot Com. We will have Android available for Android in the next few months. But it has four features and we worked really, really hard for the last year and a half on this. The first feature I want to talk about is a recommended Attorneys. So these attorneys are so it's really difficult for people to find the right attorney for them.
Speaker 3: It's not just using you for money or.
Speaker 6: Yeah right, it's like for me, that was one of the hardest things picking the attorney because you don't know, I've never been sued before, I've never been in a lawsuit, and a lot of women have never dealt with that, so they have no idea where to start. So we have literally scoured the country to find ethical lawyers that are not not going to rip you off. They're really they really want to help and they want to get to the end and find a resolution instead of just dragging it and dragging it out. So there's a certain criteria that the lawyers have to agree to be part of. Are recommended Preferred Lawyers that's perfect.
Speaker 5: I'm just going to ask you that.
Speaker 4: So, no, no matter what state, what is it? Just is it in the States, country? Where is it international?
Speaker 6: It's in the States. We're gonna We're going to expand next to Canada, everywhere. Right now, we have four of the major states on the app in the next coming weeks. Where it's it's a lot of work to get thee we are giving you the best recommendation possible.
Speaker 3: And then what does a document advocate mean?
Speaker 6: Yeah, so I'm going to go through all of that with you. So we have a chat advocate. So this is this advocate is like having a professional by your side, almost holding your hand, like a best friend, helping you to de escalate conversations with your partner.
Speaker 2: So it's almost like did you ever have family?
Speaker 3: Yeah, family was there?
Speaker 6: What I've heard about it, I know about it. I've never used it. I know that's what many many people use, and I know they have that.
Speaker 2: In there, but there's no one there helping you. You're just out there trying to do your best and assume.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so what this is doing is it's before you're sending the message, it's helping you send the right message to de escalate the conflict.
Speaker 4: So when you say listen, head, come pick up your kids, or I'm going to beat your ass, it tones down, in it in it, yes.
Speaker 6: Down, It's going to stop you before you make the situation worse, because once you get to that point of no return, you're handing over everything to the lawyers and then you're spending a ton of money just to communicate when you could have communicated with each other if you didn't escalate the conversation. So that's like one of the features. I feel like that's helped me a lot and help a lot of people, like all of them. All the feedback I'm getting is so smart. So then the Meeting Advocate, basically sits is another expert that sits in with you and all of your meetings, all of your phone calls and helps you understand. It transcribes everything for you so you can understand and not forget anything that was said, and it helps you analyze based on all of the documents that you uploaded with the Document Advocate, that's the other feature in that feature, you will you could upload any one of your documents, your prenup, your posting up, your parenting plan, your MSA, your marital settlement agreement or any any paperwork you have drawn up with your with your other, with your partner, and that essentially is there for you. It's all in one place, one stop shop, and it never forgets. So it's that's why it's also very helpful because everything is there. You don't have to you know, constantly refeeded this information. It remembers everything about.
Speaker 4: Really a genius, Lisa, this is absolutely genius. I think this is going to do very very well. Now is there a charge for the app?
Speaker 6: Yeah? No, not right now, it's free. So everybody should get on it and get in there because anyone can use this. Even if you've been divorced for you know, and you have many many years, you could still use it because there might be something in there valuable to you. For example, I just discover that I'm owed, you know, a big fact check for a penalty that my ex needs to pay me. And I would not have known that. His side would never have told me that. Now that I'm done with my orse, my lawyer isn't, you know, checking my documents and allay. So I discovered that by asking another question, and that just came up and I had no idea. It's like an eighty page you know document. So there's a lot of hidden things in there, and there's a lot of language in there that I don't understand myself. So that is really explaining to people in layman's terms, like how you know what is in their document? It helps you understand. You can feed it questions and it will answer your questions. You can then decide if you want to send it to your partner or not.
Speaker 2: What about to your lawyer? Do you still have a lawyer? They act as your lawyer as well?
Speaker 6: Yeah, of course lawyers are very important. You always have to have a lawyer. But this just lessens lowers the cost because you don't need to have a lawyer for everything, especially now that we have AI. Like, what a wonderful time to be alive when you canay you know AI to help you instead of calling and on the weekend, what if you can't reach your lawyer, you can just upload your documents and you can find your answers right there.
Speaker 4: I know that building an app is very time consuming. How long did it take you?
Speaker 6: Wow, it's been almost two years. Yeh, a year and a half of a lot of hard work, you know, I had no idea about tech, Like Jody is the tech expert. He's been my mentor, he's one of the investors. So I've really been like, I'm no expert at all, and now I feel like I know a lot, obviously because it's my business. But I have a great team around me and they're teaching me every single day. So it's just you know, it's first of all, you have to have investors. So that was the first move.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's very expensive to do it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Jody's one of them. And then you know, second you have to develop the app. You have to get the team. And thank god Joe he knows, He's has five successful tech companies, so he knows the right people. So we got team behind us, and then we got to do the beta testing. I had no idea what beta was, Like, what are these terms? I had no idea. So I've learned a lot and it's really this is the future. It is.
Speaker 3: Can I ask a question just about partnership in general, if if God forbids.
Speaker 2: Something were to go askew with Jody, how would that work with being in a partnership like that together, Because I've never worked with it.
Speaker 3: They use the app and that's what I'm saying, they would.
Speaker 6: Use the app.
Speaker 3: How does it work with investors?
Speaker 6: No, we have a contract, you know what I mean. We we have a contract and he's more of an advisor and an investor. But him and his team they're they're really you know, guiding me through this whole process. But they are, you know, they're they know what they're doing. They've done this many many times, and it's just super exciting.
Speaker 4: I almost did a fitness app way back when, and it was it would take like two years. It was so expensive. I'm like, I'm giving up on this because you're lucky that you have Jodi and his team to.
Speaker 6: Go through the other investors, and we have like a great team of advisors behind us. So literally I'm in school. It's like I'm in school every day learning and it's super exciting. You know, I never thought I would be in the tech world.
Speaker 4: Well now you are and you're in the AI world. How is your relationship with Lenny today? Are you guys on better terms or is it still the same? Mmmm?
Speaker 6: Maybe a little better, but it's not great and I don't think I don't know when we will ever if we will ever be like friends. But my goal is just to be a good co parent with it, because ultimately that's all I care about the kids and their well being.
Speaker 2: So do you think you'll never be friends because he's still in love with you or because it's just too toxic?
Speaker 6: No, there's no love.
Speaker 4: There's a fine line, Lasa between love and hate.
Speaker 6: No, there's there's no there's no love. I just you know, I hope for the kid's sake, the kids want us to be friends, like it would just we won't.
Speaker 4: Be seeing him on the new season of Miami Nope, and you won't.
Speaker 6: Be hearing about him. You know. I definitely understand that people are sick of that. I'm sick of it too, Like I want to.
Speaker 5: Know it happened to me as well.
Speaker 4: It was like three years of talking about my ex and it's like do we have to do flashbacks?
Speaker 5: Do we have to talk?
Speaker 4: But you know how it is, it's like housewives, like beating a dead horse, Like, let's just keep talking about it. I'm glad you're able to move on and we get to see like business side of you and your relationship with Jodie is like, can you tease anything about the upcoming season?
Speaker 6: Yeah? I mean it's it's there's a lot of friendships that you would think would be good, but they're not. Like it's just a lot of backstabbing, a lot of pettiness. I think Andy even referred to He had an interview the other day and he said, I've the level of petty is something I love, like you loved it.
Speaker 3: Who do you think is the pettiest?
Speaker 6: Not me? Not you?
Speaker 3: Is it Larsa?
Speaker 6: What of them?
Speaker 2: You?
Speaker 5: I hear in ther that you and Larsa are at odds.
Speaker 3: That's what I heard too.
Speaker 6: That's a that's a good word to describe it.
Speaker 3: I guess you're at odds?
Speaker 4: Are you guys?
Speaker 3: Okay? Now?
Speaker 6: Medium?
Speaker 5: Okay?
Speaker 2: Is there somebody you're getting along with worse than Larsa on the cast?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 2: So I think we have our answers in regards to that you and Jody have been dating for two years now other than the app. What is it that you want to share about y'all's relationship in regards to also co parenting your kids, all.
Speaker 4: In fanning your families. Because he's got a daughter as well, right, he has.
Speaker 6: A sixteen year old daughter and he's I love her. I think she likes or loves me, Jody, he's sitting right over there. Uh, he loves my kids. My kids adore adore him. I actually adore his ex wife, his ex wife of you know, fourteen years and her husband. They're over for Christmas.
Speaker 4: Oh that makes it easy.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Like it's it's really you know, like such a modern family, and it's so it's so healthy too, you know, because so many people are divorced. I wish that every I feel like I'm setting a good example, and I'm happy that the kids get to see this example when they're with me.
Speaker 5: Well that's the thing. You do it for the kids.
Speaker 4: It's not so much that you want to hang out with your you know, but also.
Speaker 6: When it's me and you love his ex and I love like we hang out. We even go to dinner just us, you know, just adults, Like we really get along. I know that might be weird to some people.
Speaker 2: But no, I'm the same way with Edwin's ex, Like we are very close.
Speaker 5: And it wasn't always like that though, right, So we had to.
Speaker 2: Work at it. But we were in kind of a different situation because Bella was so young when I met her, So I think it was there was different things we needed to work through. But I totally agree with you. When there's a good relationship, it makes sense. You're like, Okay, well this person that I'm in love with, you used to love this person. That is all right, because clearly Jody has a good picker. If you picked you, yeah.
Speaker 4: I mean, it's much better than dealing with it somebody you can't stay, and yeah, it makes life hard, very hard. Do you think that you guys will have a child?
Speaker 6: You know? I don't know, but I do want to freeze my eggs. I do want to do that. Maybe not embryo's, you know, but freezing eggs and maybe freezing be a good step.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I love kids, and when I see babies, I have baby fever.
Speaker 3: Really you do? I don't, I don't.
Speaker 4: Is that the worst when somebody guys, do you want to hold my baby?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 6: I just look into my future and I feel like, what else am I going to do? I just want to, you know, be with my family and be with my kids.
Speaker 4: You have white.
Speaker 5: Your daughter's what five?
Speaker 4: Is she five now?
Speaker 6: And Logan is not he's about to turn ten. Yeah, I'm actually planning a birthday party and it's going to be at the house I used to live in, which.
Speaker 5: Is wait are you doing?
Speaker 4: Is Lenny in that house?
Speaker 6: Yeah, we agreed to have the kid's birthday party at Oh my.
Speaker 3: God, what about Halloween? Did you guys agree to that too?
Speaker 6: No, Halloween. I only did that when I was living in the house because I had no other choice, Like, I just didn't have a choice at that point.
Speaker 3: Even when is and he's back with.
Speaker 6: The no you know she apparently the story is she left him, gave back the ring, and they're done for months. It's been many, many months.
Speaker 4: Oh really, I don't know.
Speaker 6: It would be really pathetic if they got, you know, engaged a third time. But then in my business though, that's for you.
Speaker 4: Look a look who ended up winning you my friend?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean, thank god this happened. You know, I really do count my blessings as this happened to me when I was you know, the age am rather than.
Speaker 5: Like young hot, young and hot, just say it.
Speaker 6: How as from now I just true.
Speaker 2: Can we talk while we're on the topic of relationships, what the heck is going on with.
Speaker 3: Alexia and Todd. I'm confused and I don't know.
Speaker 6: I know, Alexia, I asked the questions, and I don't really get answers. I think it's private.
Speaker 3: Do you like him?
Speaker 6: I think he's okay. I think he's nice.
Speaker 3: I always to be.
Speaker 5: Moving on.
Speaker 6: I don't think he's nice because I don't like what he did to Alexia, you know the way, And I.
Speaker 4: Think people can understand that. And I think that Alexi cauld understand that caught that response as well, like what she went through was not great.
Speaker 6: I don't know. I don't want that for any of my friends, for even my enemies. I don't like how that happened. But he's always nice to me, and I don't know him that well, to be honest.
Speaker 4: Yeah, how were you What were your feelings or reactions about Nicole leaving the show?
Speaker 6: Oh? I miss her. I love Nicole, like such a great addition to addition to the show. And I think that, I mean, she does make an appearance. I think everyone saw.
Speaker 4: That on the Yeah, do you think she'll be back eventually?
Speaker 6: You never know. Maybe I think that it's possible. She looked she just had her baby, she wanted to have that this time with her child and not being all of the drama.
Speaker 5: I think I can understand that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can understand that, but I also can understand that the ninety eight percent of housewives say they're taking a break, and meanwhile they got the boot, which was.
Speaker 5: I don't think she got the boot, that she didn't get.
Speaker 3: The back, didn't get the boot, I didn't think.
Speaker 4: So, I mean, I can understand why she left, But what I don't understand is why did they hire her husband's ex girlfriend.
Speaker 6: That's a that's an interesting, very good question, but I guess.
Speaker 4: Because it made a lot of people think when it hit the press, that that's why she left.
Speaker 5: But I don't think that's why she left.
Speaker 6: There's there's some other things I don't even know. If I can say, kry oh, then don't say it. I probably shouldn't say. But I know some things.
Speaker 2: You know some things are they going to come out on the show, so we can know some things too.
Speaker 5: We want to know some things.
Speaker 6: Maybe we'll do a round two later.
Speaker 2: Okay, can you give us three words to describe the new housewife Stephanie.
Speaker 6: She is I think misunderstood.
Speaker 3: Honestly, you like her riches rich a really.
Speaker 6: Well, yeah, don't you guys know that she's.
Speaker 4: Like I don't know that much about it.
Speaker 3: We don't know yet. We kind of wait until.
Speaker 4: We wait, when do you guys air?
Speaker 5: You air soon?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 3: No, they're about to air Souber eleventh.
Speaker 6: Right. I call her boss baby to her face, like very in a loving way, in a loving way, like she's very bossy. Yeah, I call her shed bossy. I guess because she's.
Speaker 3: Would you say she's your best die on the show right now?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 6: I like her. I think I think her. I don't know. Larsa has her under Larsa's spell for now. I don't know. I think it's I just think it's weird when you call everyone your best friend. I just don't understand that.
Speaker 3: Like, do you think Larsa tends to like people with money?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's kind of what I thought too.
Speaker 2: Julia recently said her fall out with Adriana is sad and disturbing.
Speaker 3: Is there any insight on this thing?
Speaker 6: I love Adriana like that, Rihanna. I love her. I've known her, you know, We've remained close like I have with Marisol and Alexia throughout the years. Even when we were off air, we were still hanging out and we were real, real friends. I don't I don't think I should get too much into that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: I was just shocked that Julia's fighting with Adriana and Gertie this season.
Speaker 5: That's something I wouldn't exit.
Speaker 6: It's a doozy. It's shocking fighting. These fights are like jaw dropping shocking.
Speaker 3: Did you cry this season?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 2: Over friendships, over your past relationships.
Speaker 6: I forget what I'm always. I think we're always everyone's always crying at least once or twice. Yeah, yeah, yeah, there's two major things, Like, there are two major life changing moments in the season that happened to me in the matter in the span of like a couple of months.
Speaker 2: So yeah, there are moments that are emotional. Who do you think has the hardest season this year?
Speaker 6: I'm gonna say Alexia because of what she's going through, because of what I'm going through. You know, Julia and Martina welcoming you know to new yah babies. That's like very difficult. So I think I think that the three of us.
Speaker 2: Yeah, is there anyone that you think didn't really pull their weight?
Speaker 6: Yeah? You do.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 5: I want to know who.
Speaker 3: I already can't tell whom.
Speaker 2: I can feel who, But I'm not going to say because I've already been shady enough. All Right, is there anything that you want to tease for us before this airs? Because it's I heard that this is one of your most ends, not you personally, but all of you guys, most insane and such a good season. Is there anything you want to tease for us so that we make sure we all tell Yeah.
Speaker 6: If I was a viewer and I wasn't a part of this, I would just wow, this is probably the best season we could ask for. But because I'm in it, I you know, I was going through it and that wasn't fun.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it feels like you guys haven't been on air for a very long time. Was there a hold on you guys?
Speaker 6: What was it? It's just like the timing. They wanted to kind of move things around. We were always filming during the summer, and that time to film in Miami it's way too hot, you hurricane season, you can't really go outside. The time to film is really the time we did film, and so that pushed everything back and that is the reason. And now they're timing it so when we come back, it's it's going to make sense timing wise.
Speaker 5: I get that.
Speaker 2: So if you were to guess, would you say that, I know you haven't filmed the reunion yet, but would you guess that the furthest seat from Andy would be Marisol and Kiki.
Speaker 6: Because they're friends also.
Speaker 3: But so okay, So that means that in.
Speaker 4: Mine the craziest friends because they filmed just as much.
Speaker 5: I feel like as.
Speaker 6: Everybody else see yeah and yeah.
Speaker 3: Are Marcel and Alexia still like this?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Or they're a little bit more like this.
Speaker 5: I think they are.
Speaker 4: I was in all their work and they were there together.
Speaker 6: So Maarrisol is like always one of my favorites.
Speaker 3: Well, I love them both.
Speaker 5: I think they're great.
Speaker 6: I really love I really love Adriana a lot and Gerty She's my girl, especially the season.
Speaker 4: But Marason Alexia reached out to me all the time about you, Teddy right after.
Speaker 3: They reach out to me too. They were amazing.
Speaker 2: And even when I say called Adriana about the show, anytime that I've met her or been around her, she is so kind and so like loving. I wish we just got to It feels like she comes in and tries to make a splash and it's not necessarily who she is.
Speaker 3: And that's why I think I have a hard time viewing it.
Speaker 4: I don't know her, like I don't.
Speaker 3: She's really and she's funny too.
Speaker 6: How it is like she just goes there and some people might be pretty to say it, and she just doesn't. She's really smart, you know, like.
Speaker 3: She maybe if we had more backstory on her.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Teddy, I'm fay for you every single day and I want to reach out more and more. But I know even said you were getting bombarded with messages and so I try to.
Speaker 5: All right, she doesn't respond.
Speaker 3: I can't.
Speaker 4: She doesn't anyway, So we're.
Speaker 6: So strong and like you look gorgeous doing it, Like, oh my god.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much. It's been it's been really tough. But honestly being back at work and being able to laugh and watch these shows, and I mean, I never really understood when people said housewives were an escape, because for a while it really felt like a job for me to watch. And now I'm back to being like, this is an escape, this is this is crazy, it's over the top. It's you know, you get to see all different lifestyles, all different walks of life. So thank you for putting on a good show. And I better say that same thing after June eleventh, when you guys premiere, I better be like, you know what, she wasn't pulling my leg.
Speaker 3: This is amazing.
Speaker 5: Now, I'm sure it's great.
Speaker 4: Come you need to come back after it airs.
Speaker 6: I feel like we almost needed to dial it back, you know, because I just feel like sometimes some of the shows get too toxic. Like, yeah, I think we have a little fun and we're doing that too. So there's a lot of drama, but there's also a lot of fun, and I think it's good balance balance ish yeah, ish.
Speaker 3: Well the fun.
Speaker 2: I mean, Miami seems like the most fun place to be at if you're going to film this show. Yeah, it's definitely one of my favorites.
Speaker 6: Always something to wait.
Speaker 4: Would you welcome newcomer to Miami, Bethany Frankel Onto Housewife Show.
Speaker 6: I personally like Bethany. She's always really nice to me. I bump into her all the time, like.
Speaker 4: Oh you do. She walked that runway and that bikini. That's for sure really amazing.
Speaker 2: Great, Like, did any Miami girls get asked I'm like, wow, her body was banging.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Do anybody in Miami get asked to walk that?
Speaker 6: Uh? No? But I hope I get the call for next year.
Speaker 4: I'm surprised you didn't.
Speaker 6: We're illustrated. Pick.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I live in Miami.
Speaker 2: I know it's kind of like us waiting for our invite to come visit.
Speaker 6: Well, I'm inviting you, you guys. I share my kids fifty to fifty, so I have a whole big place when you guys, when I don't have my kids. You guys are welcome to take their rooms perfectly.
Speaker 3: All right, we're in. It's so good to see you.
Speaker 2: And remind us again the premiere date and where they everybody downloads your app, You're app.
Speaker 6: So the premiere date is June eleventh, and you can download our app on splitwall dot com. You can follow us split well app on Instagram, and you could also get it on iOS app store. Android is coming very soon.
Speaker 3: I'll be downloading it right now.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you could use it.
Speaker 2: Bye.
Speaker 4: Thank you Lisa so much, and we're so happy for you. Tell Jody we said hi. We'll see you at Bravo Con.
Speaker 3: Bye bye, Hi guys. Bye t