Speaker 1: What you got for sneph what's on the menu.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a little rough this morning, but we're gonna have to do it. We're gonna have to ask some tough questions and it's here. I need you to come show your butt. I show your butt. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, we need to see you. But hey, hey, y'all, we done got in a situation. It's a car missing. Okay, all right. Last thing the lady saw was the boy jumped the fence cold with pants pocket on his butt. Last thing she saw his butt. We need to see your butt to make sure it ain't you. I'm just saying that.
Speaker 1: Okay, hold on, but identification.
Speaker 2: No, it's a butt lineup. We should have put a whole butt line up in there. It's gonna be about seven eight butts in that and we got to figure out which one every one that stole my mama car. But we're gonna get to the We're gonna get to the bottom of it. Okay, maybe that's the name of it. We gonna get to the bottom. But come tell you. But let's go get.
Speaker 1: Though this Markus. Yeah, this Marcus was up.
Speaker 3: Hey man, do you know anything about a Lincoln being stolen?
Speaker 1: A Lincoln being stolen. No, man, I don't know nothing about no Lincoln. Who is this man?
Speaker 3: You know about a Lincoln getting stolen?
Speaker 1: Man? Who is this? Man? I don't know nothing about Lincoln being stolen? Man, how you get my number?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 1: Hey? Dog? Hold slow down.
Speaker 3: First of all, I'm trying to ask you. Somebody that stole my mama Lincoln? Man, and I'm asking they say you know something about it, or you was one of them that did or do you know anything about a link?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 1: Man, I don't know nothing about Lincoln being stolen? Man, Man, who is calling my house with this here?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 1: I don't know nothing about no Lincoln being stolen. Man, my name is Craig.
Speaker 3: Man. Somebody stole my mama Lincoln, and they said you was one of the ones that probably had did it.
Speaker 1: Man, Hold, hold who is who? Who?
Speaker 3: Who is? Who is we?
Speaker 1: I don't know nothing about No Lincoln being stolen. Let me tell you something. Man calling my house with this here about the Lincoln.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: Look, man, I'm on paper. Man. I don't do no like that. Man.
Speaker 3: You know what i'mstand.
Speaker 1: Man, I don't get down like that. Man. I don't know who told you that? Man or how you got my number? Man, But I ain't told your mama Lincoln.
Speaker 3: Man, okay, hold up there that then yourn't mind coming downtown because what happened was the lady next door saw who took it and the dude that she say, the dude jumped the fence and tow his pants in the back pocket got tore off, and she saw the dude. But so what we want you to do it come down and get in the lineup and everybody gonna show that. The lady say she know that, but when she see.
Speaker 1: It black hell on, no, man, you want to be I told you my mine think I'm gonna come downtown in the fight player, and I'm not gonna come downtown to show my well what I will do for you, I'll show my on this om. Now you think your mama Lincoln, is that my house? You can come get that?
Speaker 3: Say man, it's yo. But the one that she saw come over that fence. Man, That's all I want to know.
Speaker 1: Man, who is you?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 1: Who is you?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 1: Call it my house?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 1: And and apsusing me killing your mama's problem. Man, it would have had is you man? Are you crazy or something? Man?
Speaker 3: Listen, man, I'm not trying to go back and forth with you, dog. I'm just trying to get to the bottom of who stole my mama. Car Dog, That's really what I'm trying to do. You understand and come up. What are you talking about?
Speaker 1: Man? I ain't stole no linco.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: That ain't show.
Speaker 3: I ain't got no problem showing your butt to this lady. Man, because the lady says she know this. But when she said did you did you crawl over the fence and tell your pains and the lady saw your butt. She know it when she see it.
Speaker 1: Man, Look, many was checking. Man boy identified me by looking at my That's what she saw, man, She saw that. It wasn't Man. What mon? Now you got my name?
Speaker 3: No? No, no, you Marcaus ain't you?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I'm marcam okay right.
Speaker 3: And don't quit acting like you ain't never been in no trouble before. Man. They already say you be getting in and out of trouble. So what I want to know whether is you the one stole my mama? Lincoln?
Speaker 1: Man? How to pay for what I done?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 1: You did? But I ain't showing your mama Lincoln. Man, Hey, man, let me sell you this right here. I have been locked up, man, But I'll tell you what I gonn again. If you coming down here trying to take my downtown and to show my I'm not gonna have it. Man, just because your mama car got sore. I ain't had nothing to do with that. Man.
Speaker 3: Say, man, look, either you gonna come downtown willingly. I'm gonna come to your house and drag you out, man, and bring you down there so this lady can see your butt.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 3: Like I say you, she know the butt when she's said there, it ain't your butt. You ain't got nothing to worry about. But you're gonna have to come downtown and show us.
Speaker 1: Yo, Matt, Matt, who in the hell is you? Man? You ain't no law man, You ain't no detective, you ain't no fire man. Man, Who in the hell is you? Man?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm the one time can I'm the person trying to figure out who stole my mama Lincoln. Man, that's what I'm doing.
Speaker 1: Man, I'll tell you what. You can. Come over here to my house, man, and I'll show you my man. God, this is a man I ain't had nothing to do with this. Man. You talk about bringing the laws to my house and take them out, take him out? Man? What kind of what kind of this is? Man? Man, I'm telling you I don't have nothing to do with your my caught being told the man. But I ain't coming downtown to show my man, that's not the question.
Speaker 3: I ain't got no problem coming to get it at that one point. I ain't got no problem doing.
Speaker 1: I ain't come on, get come on, get my den hey man, ain't getting.
Speaker 3: My Hey, Man, I'm gonna say it one more time. Were coming to your house, dragging you out and taking you downtown if you don't want to go by yourself.
Speaker 1: Man, I ain't got in come up with that, man, because I have been down. Man, I'd have been down. Man. I done paid for my clients. Man, I done paid for my clients. But it ain't nobody goin to come get me from my house talking about taking me downtown and showing my If you want my you come to my house. Man, You hear me, because I ain't fraid to go back down, man, and I will go back down if you come over my house with me about getting my scrant.
Speaker 3: Hey man, I'm just saying we need to the lady just need to see it. Man to see if it's the right one or not the right one. That's all you got to do is put it down just a little bit, so seek and see it. Man.
Speaker 1: Man, Man, I'm not finna do that. Man. I don't even know who the hell you are. Man, how do you even get my information? Man? I just get my number. Man, you need to get out my phone with this. Hell Man, this is man.
Speaker 3: Hey man, you know what, Man, I'm not finna go back and forth with you no more. You're gonna have to bring your butt down here to the station. I'm coming down there and drag you out your house and take I'm through talking about this now you hear me.
Speaker 1: Look look, man, come on, get me man, you want my man, Come on, get me. Man. You did hey man? Let who you heeled it up?
Speaker 3: I tell you what, man, I got one more thing I need to say to you. You listening to me?
Speaker 1: I'm listening. Man.
Speaker 3: This is Nephew timing from the Steve Harvey Morning Show. You just got pranked by your boy.
Speaker 1: Oh hell no, man, Hello man, y'all. Man, Look man, y'all had me thinking. Man, I'm finna go back to this center tantment.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: And then you're talking about my man. I didn't show no in the penitentiary and I ain't gonna show now now. Man, come on, man, come on here.
Speaker 2: What you know? What?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 1: What ignorant? You know? That was so stupid.
Speaker 2: I'm shore you, but gonna line everybody up, everybody, and this lady don't let us know if that.
Speaker 1: But she saw they went over there.
Speaker 2: Everybody, faith for all, drop the trousers and we that lady know what. But she saw. Okay, gonna be like eight nine buts just lined up and we're gonna figure out which one the one went over that fence. He's not gonna be able to tell him apart Number two, number four, years, number five, Booty five, Booty five, the booty four. Y'all stay here, y'all stay here. Which one, ma'am ma'am one of the freckles? Yeah, boot of Seth, don't go nowhere, don't go no where, tattoo.
Speaker 3: Recipe for disaster.
Speaker 2: Stay right there, Booty five, Booty Foe, boot of Seal. Everybody else can leave. We need all of them to stay right here. We're gonna figure out exactly which one of them went over that fence.
Speaker 1: That's what we do.
Speaker 2: It's it's no breakness when no breakness, when he sees absolutely absolutely, don't you know what matter?
Speaker 1: In fact?
Speaker 2: You know greatness?
Speaker 3: Let me.
Speaker 2: I've been holding this one for you. Uh, bed bugs come from the b right on? Where do cockroaches? Take your time? Take your time?
Speaker 1: I hate him? Are you just gonna let the stand?
Speaker 2: You're not gonna say absolutely.
Speaker 1: He's stupid, for real, Steve, for real? Nothing you're listening, Steve Hardy Morning Show