Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will.
Speaker 2: Be protected sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 3: What stock do you believe is better than Apple Man?
Speaker 4: I hate to say it, and I love my baby Apple right. I could argue, though, especially if we're looking at Beta. I think Eli Lilly probably is the greatest company right now in the entire stock market.
Speaker 3: Virtually no why.
Speaker 4: Great question, virtually no draw down, So the stock has not dropped. And regardless of what happens in the world. Okay, so let's say we go into like a zombie apocalypse, which I pray never happens. Are people going to really be worried about facetiming and well, the cell that works are going to go down, but the healthcare space is still going to rise and do well. We've seen through COVID through so we go through these one hundred year cycles, the Black Plague happened, and of course the virus of nineteen twenty eight, nineteen eighteen happened, COVID happened, with cancer rates rising, healthcare rates rising, excuse me, healthcare insurance rate rising. That healthcare space is probably the safest space to invest in. But because people are always going to be sick, they're always going to need unfortunately in the Western civilization, they're always going to need some kind of medicine to help them. And Eli Lily Lily leadership reminds me a lot. I was talking to Bat yesterday. They remind me a lot of like Dan Cathy's team they're really quiet, it won't make a lot of noise, but behind the scenes they're trying to find a way to own everything in that supply chain.
Speaker 5: But the thing about it is that Apple can go into healthcare absolutely, which I predictedly about the insurance.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they are going to healthcare, but they won't They won't go on a farmer though, because they don't want that regulation.
Speaker 3: Okay, but Eli Lily can't go into Apples. They can go into Eli Lily's house, they can't go into Apple's house. That you know Apple is they could do anything. Apple literally could do anything. There's nothing that Apple. There's nothing that Apple can't do that they can do it too.
Speaker 5: Eli Lily is extremely good at what they do, but they can't do everything.
Speaker 4: I think it's a mistake to try and do everything. We see that with Zuckerberg and Meta. If I do marketplace, they try to. They're destroying Instagram slowly, but surely TikTok's coming to take their lunch. They're trying to do ai VR fifty billion dollars. If that's it, huge mistake for product that no one wants.
Speaker 5: But I think it's most One thing with Apple is that you're right, you can't stretch yourself too thing, but they they don't really They stick to a few things and they always dominated. So it's like they start out with computers and then they start dominating that space and then they go completely want eighty to music. People just automatically assume Apple music and like it's just so synonymous with music. But at the time it was a revolutionary thing, like Apple is a computer company that's going into music. Apple dominates music. Like if you think about it, Apple is the biggest force in music from Apple radio. Apple is the first culture vulture. Well so so now so now they dominate. They dominate music, right. So now it's like they're very strategic in the areas that they go into, so that there's talks of them going into the EV space, just talks to them going to the healthcare space. So I feel like if they do decide to really put a plant in those spaces, yeah, it's gonna be years of playing. It's going to be extremely thought out and you know, they don't really lose too often.
Speaker 6: You forgot, you forgot the biggest space communications They weren't a phone company, but they dominate the phone company in the app store and you think about tablets, right, they dominated that wearables forget about it.
Speaker 7: Beast by Dre was a thing, and then they bought Beast by Dre.
Speaker 3: Great acquisition.
Speaker 7: But like I said, like the wearable space, the air buzzer.
Speaker 6: Now when they you know, obviously the glasses are soon to come, they'll be dominating that space.
Speaker 5: But even the online the app store is an interesting thing too, because if you think about it, that's that's an online marketplace for a variety of things, all things that you function with.
Speaker 3: I don't even know how to.
Speaker 5: Fully the greatest. And they dominate that space. They dominate the space of no they get thirty percent of revenue. What I'm saying, they dominate that whole space. The only competition if you got if you have an app on it everything, the only the only competition is what's the android thing called Google Play exactly.
Speaker 3: They have no competition nobody. I know.
Speaker 4: These are all points that I've made throughout the go. Watch every episode of market Mondays if you want to be rich.
Speaker 2: Even this episode is brought to you by P and C Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure they definitely can be, but understanding a professionals routine shows us how they achieve their success, little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring to safe plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live or more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association Member FDIC.
Speaker 3: Erness What's Up?
Speaker 2: You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like The checkout is fast, the receipts are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds Odds are they're using Square? We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one.
Speaker 3: Of our merch partners.
Speaker 2: Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus on.
Speaker 3: What matters most ready.
Speaker 2: To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl to learn more. That's Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl. Don't wait, don't hesitate. Let's Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from El Salvador a q us of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy Noman, the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fine Nearly one thousand dollars a day imprisoned and deported, you will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 3: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 4: Two years ago, I produced they were going to to the insurance space.
Speaker 3: I agree one thousand percent.
Speaker 4: If we're looking at beta, though, everyone go google what is the beta of a stock?
Speaker 3: Eli?
Speaker 4: Lili's beta is zero point three three. You want to be in businesses where the risk is very low. That isn't May two thousand and eight, December first, the stock was at twenty nine dollars and thirty eight cent. As of today, it was at three hundred and fifty nine dollars and ninety per cent. Average volume two point eight six million shares per day. Yield is one point zero nine percent. Ernest per share six point twenty seven. That thing is a cash cow. Yeah, and they were reporting tomorrow. We'll get to see that quarter obviously today. Yeah, we had.
Speaker 6: Who was it, cbs IS on Wednesday, then you had Striker today.
Speaker 7: So the healthcare earning is going to be coming in now.
Speaker 4: Oh, yeah, I need say for the record, I'm not replacing Apples. My top stock still two Tech two Index to two Tech are Michael, Microsoft and Apple. Put yes, And if you've been hearing me say that fince the very beginning of the show, I was saying it's back in twenty fifteen. Stance has not changed. But I will say, Eli Lilly in terms of how it's run, and if you're looking for lower risk, that beta definitely tells the story.
Speaker 3: Okay, And I'm gonna say this too.
Speaker 4: Historically, if you tune into the show, you don't need to listen to anybody else. We've been right on too much. We've told you Apple, told you Microsoft Carwin a recession was gonna happen in October, told you when bitcoin is going to fall apart, We'll get the doge in the second, told you to reinvest in dose at five cent.
Speaker 3: It's been up ninety five percent. What more do you want from me?
Speaker 5: You don't need anybody like essence, shout out the wiz Kid.
Speaker 3: You don't need nobody, nobody else, and.
Speaker 4: Everyone who said, Hey, a bunch of people said I was wrong about Facebook being a death of Why don't I ever see any of them ethic Exchange or metal on the meetings with Square or they have no meetings with UPA. Wasn't it come with?
Speaker 3: Everyone copied the model.
Speaker 4: I keep saying it, follow the leader, follow the leader, all the leader shout the eighteenth letter, shout out to.
Speaker 3: Doge Coin is back on the rise?
Speaker 5: Is now the time to invest the mighty, mighty doge coin father himself the invincible doge Coin.
Speaker 4: I'm torn, But since Elon has retaken over control of Twitter, and I know the use of some offensive words have won up five hundred percent since he's taken over, Well, let's I'm gonna stick with the financials, then we can go to the political I think everyone is wondering how he is going to raise revenue if he owns that platform now. And even though he borrowed a lot of the money from the bank and he financed the buy of Twitter, still a longer that he has to pay off.
Speaker 3: I would not be very surprised if Elon.
Speaker 4: Plus a considerable amount of time and to pumping doge and a couple other crypto to push over the next couple of months. I said maybe eight months ago, five cent and eleven was a price to get in. If you got in at eleven, great, five is even better. I still don't like it as an asset class. For me, it's always going to be a swing trade. It's not a long term hold. But for those of you that are getting in at lower priceis it'll be a good time to get in around that five cent or three cent mark, hold it for maybe six seven months. Is it ever going to take over how people thought it was nos amc A Games stopped going to take over? Absolutely not. But it is a good trade if you catch it at five cent or three cent.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm glad you made that disclaiming between a swing trade and a long term hurdle, because most people will just hit the sound bite and say, oh, they said to invest in dose. I still don't know it's use case. I don't think anyone's gonna find the use case, so it's tough to me to say, like, Okay, you should invest in that.
Speaker 7: Could you swing traded and make money?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Yes, but trading has a spcidical risks, so make sure please insult your advisor. I know one by the name of Rashad, but trapp le me use a remix. Don't touch those for the long term. Please press clip that up and dose has no use case. It is the takashi of all the tokens, purely a troll.
Speaker 3: Use. That's a new category. Fire.
Speaker 8: My graduates from my school being forced back drop b
Speaker 3: Drop my drop, back drop drop