Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone, Elvis Duran. The Elvis Duran phone tapped. All right, Garrett, what's your phone tap about?
Speaker 2: So Christy wants to play a phone tap on her boyfriend Rich. Now, the couple own a little chiuaha and Rich just loves his Chihuahua. So Christy's gonna call her boyfriend from work letting him know there's a little complaint that they've been getting from the people in their building.
Speaker 1: And then I will be one of those people complaint. All right, let's see what happens.
Speaker 3: Hello, Hi, David's name, what's up?
Speaker 1: I had freaking Rich on the other line, and he's he's giving me a what time?
Speaker 4: Rich? The guy from downstairs? What you're saying?
Speaker 3: He said he got no sleep last night because the dog was the whole time.
Speaker 4: What Yeah, He's like, you know, you better watch your dog or whatever, because I'll make sure it gets lost. Did you tell him that all the dog sets in double us and need him ball listen?
Speaker 1: I said that, Ricky, and he said out was lying to me.
Speaker 4: No, Well, I'm here. He's the star. I'll have to have to work if he's being at like this no reason. He's the one who did that to my stuff.
Speaker 3: Hold on, I'm gonna.
Speaker 1: Put you through.
Speaker 4: I'm looking on three way okay.
Speaker 1: Hello. Oh and another thing too.
Speaker 2: I try calling your husband, but he doesn't even have the common decency to pick up the phone and talk to me like a man.
Speaker 4: Well he's it's a war from punk. Don't you wash your mouth? And you didn't try call me. I'm at work right now, okay, so maybe I mean that's why you get your message.
Speaker 1: Oh, I try calling you a punk all right.
Speaker 4: Because I'm not working.
Speaker 3: What's your problem he's going on with you?
Speaker 2: I can't sleep at night because I got a not just dog barking up a see my dog, buddy?
Speaker 3: You know everybody else in accomplished something. Book my books in the bettle met here's in buck a bit otherwise I'd wake up.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to figure out where this noise is coming from.
Speaker 3: So it's not the dogs all around this buddy. And it ain't like I got a little swalla dog. It swolls my hand in a bill gay bug and he's in bee with me. Don't assume anything on. Don't you talk like a normal person yelling and give an attitude of my girlfriend.
Speaker 2: Okay, you can't even hear your phone ring in when I'm calling you, jackass?
Speaker 3: What because I'm not walking the city so I don't get reception?
Speaker 1: What an excuse? All right?
Speaker 4: Just look it. Well, when when I come to the house, we'll have a conversation about it. Maybe we could talk like two human beings.
Speaker 1: You know what. I'll give you a little present too. What like that?
Speaker 3: What's that?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: The top of your pickup? How about that there? Genius?
Speaker 3: Oh so you did take it, you punk bitch.
Speaker 4: You got some balls boy kicking, You got some bulls taking like.
Speaker 1: We'll don't leave it laying around and make this.
Speaker 3: Guess what, buddy, it's a punking up for everybody.
Speaker 4: Okay, it's not just for you. I can leave up against the fence if I want to.
Speaker 3: How about all the noise you guys make all day longer?
Speaker 1: Got hold on? Time out? Time out? Please go step aside.
Speaker 4: Well, let me tell you something.
Speaker 3: What's this problem you go with?
Speaker 1: Ha? Huh? What's the problem?
Speaker 3: Problem?
Speaker 2: The problem is the fact that she goes, Oh, my boyfriend's gonna take care of you.
Speaker 3: All right, She's gonna take care of me because you're singing all this meat. So you're yelling at her. What do you expect her to say, buddy, Oh.
Speaker 1: My boyfriend's gonna beat you. But look at me. Oh my god.
Speaker 4: You don't even want to do that, all right, You don't want to do that because I'll hurt you.
Speaker 3: I'll hurt you, buddy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Richie Sames Garrett from Elvis Durana, believe it.
Speaker 1: You got phone tapped.
Speaker 3: Man, you gotta be kidding, Yeah, rich.
Speaker 2: You got phone tapped by your girlfriend Christy, all.
Speaker 1: The guys.
Speaker 4: At the freaking it's a freaking radio show, Elvis.
Speaker 1: Duran phone tap. This phone tab was pre recorded with permission granted by all parts the
Speaker 2: Elvis Duran Phone Tap only on Elvis Duran in the Morning Show