Speaker 1: Hi.
Speaker 2: I'm Sloan.
Speaker 1: I'm fourteen years old and I know everything about the end of the day.
Speaker 2: This is Sloane Notes today.
Speaker 1: On Sloan Notes, we have a big man with a big personality. To be honest to his personality, maybe even more powerful than he's dunks. So here he is the three time inventive Player of the Year, all the way from the planet crypton Dwight Power.
Speaker 2: Hi, it's Sloane.
Speaker 1: I'm back just for a little bit of an update about this Dwight episode. I recorded this episode back in the summer while Dwight was still an MBA free agency, and now we're in November and Dwight is arguably the most famous man in the Taiwanese Basketball League.
Speaker 2: I hope you guys enjoyed the episode.
Speaker 1: So the other day I could not sleep right when I was up at four am, and I just decided that I was going to watch a bunch of videos of you, which I know that sounds creepy, but it wasn't. I was just warming up, right, okay. And I read that on the Magic you ate twenty five candy bars a day.
Speaker 2: Please tell me that's not true.
Speaker 3: It's true.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, but type like Hershey, it didn't matter.
Speaker 4: I had Snickers, Baby roof, Milky way Man Payday. Basically, I have you ever heard of costos? I had costcos in my house or candy and snacks.
Speaker 2: I had all that's like my dream house.
Speaker 3: Oh man, I had a whole pantry full of snacks.
Speaker 2: And how did it?
Speaker 1: Like? You want three defensive players of the year eating twenty five candy bars a day?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Help me.
Speaker 1: You should tell like all the rookies be like, yeah, if you want to win Defensive Player of the Year.
Speaker 2: Michael Bridges, if.
Speaker 1: You're watching this, sorry, you got snubbed twenty five candy bars a day and this makes you an excellent defender. Do you think like Draymond and stuff also eat twenty five candy birts today? Maybe that's like the trick to being a good defender.
Speaker 3: I don't know. Maybe I think since he yells so much, so maybe.
Speaker 2: That's because he's like on like a sugar high.
Speaker 4: That could be true, because a lot of the San Francisco guys it was a running back or something like that.
Speaker 3: Who you see something?
Speaker 2: In second grade? I was him for Halloween.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I carried around like a big bag of skills, and I said.
Speaker 2: I'm just here so I don't get fined.
Speaker 3: That's your favorite?
Speaker 1: Well, I like all candy, but my favorite candy is probably like a blowpop is pretty good.
Speaker 2: But I like nerds gun Nerds clusters, Yeah, nerds clusters. Oh my god, that's the way to go.
Speaker 3: Yes, I'm a candy cutter stower. So can you help with all candy?
Speaker 2: Yeah, thank you, I appreciate it.
Speaker 3: At Dwight Howard candy mar you.
Speaker 2: Heard that right here. It's d White Howard.
Speaker 1: Yes, instead of Timothy Shall May playing Willy Wonka, you should play Willy Wonka.
Speaker 2: I'm also a casting director now, yes, okay.
Speaker 1: So, like I said, I am fourteen years old and I'm in eighth grade, and I'd say almost everyone in the United States of America knows who Dwight Howard is, right, your household name. But I don't think anybody knows anything about you when you were fourteen years old. I just want to know everything. So let's start off. When you were fourteen, did you think you could make it.
Speaker 2: To the NBA.
Speaker 4: Yes, that was my dream. I'll start dreaming it ten then I was going to be in the NBA. So about fourteen, I was like, I'm definitely going to make it. I'm not going to tell the world yet that i want to go to the NBA, but I'm going to make it.
Speaker 2: And were you a Hawks fan?
Speaker 1: I was, actually did you go to like Hawks games and you just like looked at the court and You're like, I'm going to be there one day?
Speaker 4: I actually did. We sat all the way up in the nosebooks. That's like so far up you never got a chance to get close to the to the floor. So I was like, man, one day, I want to be on the floor. And so I didn't really go to the games because I used to just start daydreaming and I never really watched the games.
Speaker 3: It's just thing like, man, what if that was me? They're calling and I'm dunking the.
Speaker 2: Ball and that happened.
Speaker 1: I know you like candles and stuff. You like manifest, Like, did you manifest?
Speaker 2: You think?
Speaker 1: I did you think the reason why you're in the NBA is because you manifest?
Speaker 4: This?
Speaker 3: I did.
Speaker 4: I wrote it down, looked at it every day, I dreamed about it. I told everybody I'm going to the NBA. I'm going to be the first pick in the draft.
Speaker 2: Maybe I should manifest that I'm Jalen Green's wife one day. Maybe I'll think about that.
Speaker 3: Right, well, I think see that's a little different.
Speaker 2: Oh that's manifesting your dad.
Speaker 3: He's going to be like, uh.
Speaker 2: You should officiate our wedding.
Speaker 3: Well again, your dad.
Speaker 1: True, but he's gonna walk me down the aisle and like he likes you.
Speaker 2: We'll convince him.
Speaker 3: You want to manifest it, right, yeah, but.
Speaker 1: I don't want to be a Rockets fan though. Maybe we're not matchmakers.
Speaker 4: I mean, your dad is all I want to say. Your dad is not going to be mad at me.
Speaker 2: If you officiate. Can you wear like a pink suit?
Speaker 3: I think that's my favorite color.
Speaker 2: I noticed, Yes, he's wearing pink.
Speaker 3: Pink.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's my favorite color.
Speaker 3: To y.
Speaker 1: Yeah, look at us in my whole bed. It's like a pink rainbow.
Speaker 3: Like you back, that's too far.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that's that's not what you're gonna do.
Speaker 3: I can do.
Speaker 1: We should create like an NBA team, but their jerseys are just pink because like no team's colors pink.
Speaker 4: That's true. What would our mascot be better? Let's let's try it out now, introducing.
Speaker 3: Your skitt.
Speaker 1: And at the center du wide, How do you like my announce boys, I have to go like really deep.
Speaker 3: I was pretty good, but I think the other team would laugh at us.
Speaker 1: Okay, but like the Clippers, that's not a great logo either.
Speaker 2: No offense to Clippers. Yeah, oh oh oh yeah.
Speaker 1: Well okay, I'm gonna I may say something problematic, but like what is a Laker?
Speaker 3: What is like?
Speaker 2: What is a Laker? At least people know what a skittle is?
Speaker 3: So they got the Laker from the Great Lakes.
Speaker 1: I know, in Minnesota, because but come on, but that doesn't have anything to do with LA, don't.
Speaker 3: But kind of because they got LA and Lakers.
Speaker 1: Well okay, I'm just trying to like figure out why to that's true. You know, I'm not at school today, and my teachers was like, why aren't you going to school? And I was like, because I'm going to Dwight Howard's house. And they were like, you can't just miss school to go to Dwight Howard's house. I'm like, well, I'm going to miss school to go to Dwight Howard's house. So yeah, I'm getting an education here, teachers, you're watching I'm learning.
Speaker 2: So much like what candy bars to eat?
Speaker 3: Right McDonald's skittles. He exactly Jerseys.
Speaker 1: If you didn't, well, if you didn't go straight to the NBA, what college you think you would have gone to?
Speaker 3: I don't know. I think about that a lot.
Speaker 1: Were there any colleges talking to you a lot? Or you just knew you were just skipping?
Speaker 3: It was a lot of colleges.
Speaker 2: I was getting letters, like your mailbox was full.
Speaker 4: I had a big bucket full of letters from colleges all around the United States asking me to come to school, Like I mean a big tub, Like imagine a tub that people lay full of letters from different school So it was like, man, how do I choose school?
Speaker 3: I just rather go in to the NBA. I think that's a lot better. It's gonna be hard to choose to school.
Speaker 2: What do you think you were leaning towards?
Speaker 1: Like if there was one college that you just were like, you know what, if I really had to, I would go here.
Speaker 3: I thought about going to Hawaii.
Speaker 1: Oh well that's I don't know about the basketball, but like you got to be in Hawi.
Speaker 4: What I was thinking about that, I was like, that's stupid. Yeah, all the way to Hawaii for.
Speaker 1: School, and then also whenever you came to like play other teams, you'd have to travel, like so it's like a twelve hour well if you're going in like New York, it's like twelve yeah, time difference.
Speaker 2: And then yeah, and I.
Speaker 1: Feel like, you know, Superman's from like Ohio or something, so like that maybe wouldn't work out then because like you couldn't be Superman if you're from Hawaii, Like oh, no offense to Hawaii as like a state, you know, but I feel like that would be like you know, like I feel like it's like you get it.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm glad we're on the same page there. Yeah, that was cool.
Speaker 1: Sorry to the Governor of Hawaii, Dwight Howard loves you.
Speaker 2: We just it was just a joke. Okay.
Speaker 1: So when you were fourteen, did you play like, well, A, you probably wasn't a thing.
Speaker 3: Well, you keep.
Speaker 2: Talking about it. I don't know, Okay, it was it a thing? Okay, it was a thing. Sorry, it was a thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah A yeah, all that stuff.
Speaker 5: So au now is like so it's crazy, but back then it was insane because it wasn't in social media like that, so people would just coming, it'd be tons of people at the games.
Speaker 3: Crazy.
Speaker 2: So I actually wanted to ask you this.
Speaker 1: I was curious because, well, obviously you were the number one player in the country, and you know there's guys like Mikey Williams and Jalen Green who was you know some of these like number one guys.
Speaker 2: What do you think, Like with Mikey, obviously he's like five.
Speaker 1: Million followers on Instagram and he's not in that he is in high school. What do you think about that, Like, do you think if that was around when you were the number one player in the country, that would have affected your decision on maybe skipping college or stuff like that.
Speaker 4: Well, I just think that it would have kind of accelerated the whole process of becoming what in the field of basketball they would call the star. Because of social media, now, a guy like Michael Williams is already he already has a star before he goes to the NBA. So he has millions of people around the world who follow him and what he does. So when he goes to a team, now you add in all those fasts on that team who love that team, yeah, and they're like, oh, we got to have this guy for you know, our team. So I'm happy and I'm glad to see the progress that the world is taking as far as with sports and giving guys opportunities, and I think Mike's going to make the most stud it.
Speaker 1: So, now that we've talked about who you were when you were fourteen and a teenager, I want to know go on to who you are basically now.
Speaker 2: So let's start off. What was your welcome to the league moment?
Speaker 4: Would bring this up? Okay, welcome to the league moment? It's the infamous dunk of Kobe Bryant. He kind of dunked me really really bad. The good thing about it is out to see it because my eyes was closed.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's I guess good. No, No, it's probably worse maybe yeah.
Speaker 3: And my high but I heard it.
Speaker 2: I'm sure he's.
Speaker 4: Out, like I heard boom and that I heard the crowd, Like, was it in LA it was in Orlando.
Speaker 1: Well, I guess with someone like Kobe, it's like there's fans everywhere.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but they just felt bad happy at the same time. Yeah, So I didn't think he was going to dunct the ball. I just ran to put my hands up because I'm like, oh, he's.
Speaker 2: A great shooter, So how did he jump over you? That's crazy.
Speaker 3: I was trying to figure out.
Speaker 1: Look, I get how like you could like poster someone, but how can someone poster you?
Speaker 3: We'll see. I'm gonna tell you what happened.
Speaker 4: I was imagining that Kobe was going to fit the jump shots, started trying to be the eager beat.
Speaker 3: And you come up and put my hands up, coach, look up the white plate defensively. And next thing I know, I closed my eyes and he flew over me.
Speaker 2: And then that's for sure. Welcome to the league, he said, welcome.
Speaker 4: No one of your teammates did. Welcome to the league, young fella. And I was like, who said that? Because it was my head was still spinning.
Speaker 1: Uh you thought you're like you thought you were like in heaven.
Speaker 2: Or something you like.
Speaker 3: No, it was just spinning because he ducked it so hard. Oh, but I was just kiddous. It was like, welcome to the league, young fella.
Speaker 4: And my best friend he got me a cake with Kobe dunking on me just to kind of mess with me.
Speaker 3: So me and Kobe have always been connected, I guess.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So now I guess maybe this maybe they answer to your question, but who is your least favorite player to play against? But more in a way of like who do you think is the hardest to guard? But maybe it's not as obvious as Kobe someone you know.
Speaker 4: Being a competitor, I like playing against everyone. It was kind of like a video game. I could beat this person, I could move on to the next person, the next person.
Speaker 3: So that's how I kind of looked at it.
Speaker 4: And the people that I was playing against in my mind were the people that were in what we call the rafters, So the guys that have the jerseys retired and stuff like that, those are like the players that I felt like I was playing against. So in the game, I know that I won't ever play against Wilt Chamberlain, but in my mind I could imagine the person that I'm playing against is wild Chamberlain.
Speaker 3: So that's that's how I know approached the game.
Speaker 1: It's funny that you bring that up, because yesterday I was watching this TikTok video where someone made this like video. It was like a cartoon of Jannie one V wanting I don't know how what the plural of one he wanted, but I'm just say one V oneting.
Speaker 2: See again, grammar lesson.
Speaker 3: Look at this wanting.
Speaker 2: He was one V wanning.
Speaker 1: Maybe we should like college the dictionary and add it one v wonning.
Speaker 3: We should make that up. We should pay It's.
Speaker 1: An adverb probably anyway, it was a will one view wonning, be honest, and if you were to one be wanting wilt obviously, Like, what do you think the differences would be considering your You've played sort of in the modern NBA and he played in the past.
Speaker 4: See, I think it'd be a great matchup. He's really really strong, and he was talleran me, and he's fast too, so we're both fast, you know. Say it would become a mental game, which would be the best type of game.
Speaker 3: So it'll be a lot of fun.
Speaker 2: So Steven A.
Speaker 1: Smith is known for his hot takes. But have you ever seen a take hotter than Kelly Ubray Junior. I don't think so. But today the two of us are gonna unpack that. We're gonna be hotter than Kelly Abrade Junior. Did you know that was possible? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Him.
Speaker 2: Do you like him?
Speaker 3: Yeah, well you can like him. He's a great guy, good basketball.
Speaker 1: His shooting on the Warriors was questionable. That made me almost not like him if I'm being honest. He Wow, he didn't make a three for the first month of the season.
Speaker 2: If you're on the greatest shooting team ever, this is ruining it. Sorry, sorry, Kelly, I love you. Fine. Anyway, let's go into this. So I'm just gonna ask you questions and you just got to answer. But it has to be fast. Come on, to be fast and you said you were fast players.
Speaker 3: Yes.
Speaker 2: Do you think he would be in a race? I'm pretty fast. I play soccer. Oh I think in real life we don't have to get into that.
Speaker 1: Nows mm, well you do have much longer stride.
Speaker 3: I'll beat you backwards. I'm going to go backwards to run four.
Speaker 1: Fine, we'll do this after on the street. Okay, well you can't say yourself. But which NBA player do you think is the best dressed currently?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Oh crap, yeah sure, yeah. He was at the met Galla.
Speaker 3: Do you like his was fired?
Speaker 2: I actually agree. If you were at the macall.
Speaker 3: What would you wear? I would wear a pink.
Speaker 2: Suit, even if it didn't have to go with the theme.
Speaker 3: Oh I didn't know they had themes.
Speaker 2: That's the whole point.
Speaker 1: But it was guilty glamor, but no one listened. Everyone wore like other things.
Speaker 2: Oh see, I'm teaching you too.
Speaker 3: I thought may Gallow was a song.
Speaker 2: There's so much to learn.
Speaker 1: Okay, who in the NBA has the best shoe game?
Speaker 5: Has to go to all Lebron James. He got every shoe at well because.
Speaker 2: It's his own.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Now, oh, I actually think I can't even ask you this because it's probably you.
Speaker 2: But who's the funniest NBA player.
Speaker 3: Player is Rick James? He played for the Lakers. Dwight Howard.
Speaker 2: Superman is also pretty funny.
Speaker 5: Superman is kind of like the serious he turns into Clark Dwight. That's it's pretty funny.
Speaker 1: No, it would be Clark Howard because why would it be a double first name?
Speaker 3: Because no, it doesn't. Clark Dwight doesn't sound better. No, Clark Coward. It's fine. That's somebody's name.
Speaker 1: That's she's so probably well Clark de White that Why would anyone name their kid that?
Speaker 3: People do that all the time. A lot of people have two first names.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but not Clerk. It doesn't go together.
Speaker 3: I have two first names.
Speaker 2: Okay, true, but I know your name is White Howard. Yes, oh yeah, I do. I think yeah.
Speaker 1: I said that multiple times and I was like, remember when I was like, everyone knows your name's White.
Speaker 2: Howard and then they don't know. I think they Which NBA player do you think would be the best soccer player?
Speaker 3: I'm gonna go with Joe l.
Speaker 2: M B because he starts juggling pregame.
Speaker 5: No, he's just running everybody over get to the Golden No he did, I think?
Speaker 3: No, he can move with Steve. I'll be a good.
Speaker 2: Goldie, sure, but will you just go like that and like to move?
Speaker 3: Guess there's another gold Howard, Tim he's.
Speaker 2: Also a goalie.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Wait, he sort of has two first names too. I told you talented, but Curry wouldn't be a first.
Speaker 3: Name Curry, right.
Speaker 1: Okay, Wow, we really have a feud here. Okay, which I mean a teammate do you think is the best singer? And I know you're a last singer, so I can.
Speaker 5: Be best singer. Oh I had a teammate. It's named Troy Daiams. You could say really good?
Speaker 4: Really?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Did you know Victor Olidipo's are really good?
Speaker 5: And they thought that was me in the outfit. They thought I was the costume itself.
Speaker 2: Okay, which NBA player could run for president?
Speaker 3: Oh my god president?
Speaker 1: No great, I'm going to be the president and then you can be my secretary of basketball.
Speaker 5: Have to be the vice president first and then yes, when I'm finished, and I could just hand it to you, we'll do it different, so it'll be.
Speaker 3: Like instead of somebody voting after this and the.
Speaker 2: President, so we'll just end America's democracy if.
Speaker 3: We start over.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, just think about it. Should we like rewrite the Declaration of Independence?
Speaker 5: Have to okay, skittlesland because we don't want to eat too much sugar.
Speaker 2: But America a ready has an obesity problem, so clearly.
Speaker 3: We have to change that. We have to. So why yes, it's kind of like y and yan.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yes, yeah, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, you are so good at this. Want to know what's so perfect?
Speaker 2: Guess what?
Speaker 1: The next segment is called muggsy or minute and we have the picture here? Yeah, yeah, eighteen and I'm still growing.
Speaker 3: You probably got about two more.
Speaker 1: Yeah, maybe hopefully fingers crossed. That's then he's ever gone.
Speaker 2: Okay, you are Dwight Howard.
Speaker 1: Many people would call you Superman, and you're probably one of the best dunkers ever.
Speaker 2: Right, we could just say, let's just say that most NBA history, I have the least dunkst in NBA history.
Speaker 3: You have that title for Oh God.
Speaker 1: You're here out here insulting children. This is really I was No, that was an insult to a literal child. But if every single current NBA player was in the dunk contest right now, who you're too fine to speak?
Speaker 2: Oh, and it can't be you.
Speaker 4: It's crazy that we're talking about this because the person I would pick, I hate to say it, it's jayale Green.
Speaker 2: Wait why though? Okay, Like notice I said.
Speaker 4: Before he was in a duck contest that he was not wearing a duck no offense, but he did that.
Speaker 3: He only did back because he was a little nervous.
Speaker 2: Okay, true, Sorry, babe, didn't need to send either.
Speaker 1: But you cannot call him, and why can't I.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna give you two reasons. I'm older than you at.
Speaker 3: Your elders yes, sir too. Your dad would not like that.
Speaker 2: Oh, but you have to give two.
Speaker 3: Gary Payton Junior the second.
Speaker 2: But I understand where you were.
Speaker 1: It's not Gary Payton like love and then his son who just broke his elbow because Dylan Brooks is real annoying?
Speaker 2: Is Gary Payton this second?
Speaker 3: Like he's not you, but he's not the second one?
Speaker 1: Well, he is the second one, but like on his jersey, he's like the two eyes he does or not eyes, the two.
Speaker 3: I'm Dwight Howard.
Speaker 1: The second they said, al, okay, well, I personally I didn't know. You didn't ask, but I'm going to tell you I would probably have Jaw.
Speaker 2: Or Miles Bridges. Do you know who Jaw is?
Speaker 1: Miles?
Speaker 2: Do you know who Miles Bridges is? You know who Miles Bridges is? Though, no, we didn't.
Speaker 3: We did brought them up by the defensive player of the year.
Speaker 1: No, I said, McHale Bridges. They're not the same person in the conference on the Western Conference.
Speaker 3: About the same Bridges name.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, so you're not the same person as Tim Howard.
Speaker 3: I am, oh wow, I just turned too for the USA soccer team when I.
Speaker 2: Have and so you're bald.
Speaker 3: Yeah see.
Speaker 1: Okay, So now we're going to go into Muggsy or maneu and basically it's a this or that situation and I just want you to answer. Last time, we did a very bad job going fast. You did, so let's just go.
Speaker 2: MJ or Kobe.
Speaker 1: Lakers are sixers, six ers, Yeah, it's a six it's a trick question.
Speaker 2: Okay, Hawks or Falcons cause you're from Atlanta?
Speaker 1: Ooh, Falcons, Nike or Adidas, Gatorade or poweradee?
Speaker 2: Yeah, pad gross No, I agree.
Speaker 3: Yeah, people want me to drink your drinks.
Speaker 1: I've offended so many people in this interview. We don't say no offense so many times. Yeah, it's not okay. Instagram or TikTok Instagram also, yeah, yeah, I looked up your TikTok. First off, your name isn't even your name, it's like your number. And then also you have three videos and they're all like from like really, yeah, I was mad at you? Now sweet or salty sweet? Obviously Sorry that was dumb. Yeah, Zion or jaw Jaw Are you kidding?
Speaker 2: Oh god, this is so embarrassing.
Speaker 1: I can't even God, I'm a fourteen year old middle schooler and jaw's jaw and you're in the NBA and you've been for like it's eighteen years. You've been in the NBA since I was I was just like a little thing in my mom's stomach.
Speaker 2: I know I wasn't born. And also Johns Jones.
Speaker 3: I thought you were talking about something else.
Speaker 1: They're in the same draft class. It was like first pick, second pick, like you know.
Speaker 3: I thought that was like a nickname for Jalen. You called him Joh.
Speaker 1: I call him Babe. Okay, Steph for magic, magic like Wila magic, John's magic, Johnson Magic, Johnson's stuff. Okay, So again, why would I say Steph Curry and then like the idea of pulling a bunny out of a hat?
Speaker 3: Steph for magic? Like when I want to go see Steph player or go to a mate.
Speaker 2: Oh god, Steph is the magic show?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay.
Speaker 1: So I read in an article from twenty twelve that in twenty twelve your favorite singers were Trey Songs and Big Sean.
Speaker 2: So which one do you like better? Is it embarrassing? I don't know who that is?
Speaker 3: So like you really don't know.
Speaker 2: Who it is?
Speaker 1: Okay, well we'll learn New York or La me too, Yeah, okay, Rinaldo or messy.
Speaker 3: I don't want to be messy.
Speaker 2: So it's not a comedian. Now I've been instructed not to ask this, so I won't. But now, okay, Doris Burke or me.
Speaker 3: Is that the lady on TV?
Speaker 2: Yes, that's the lady.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's the lady who's interviewed you for eighteen years.
Speaker 2: Yes, the blonde woman with the glasses. Sorry, Doris, guess someone's not paying attention. But anyway, Okay, Dwight.
Speaker 1: I had so much fun on this interview, and though we've created some I guess feuds you could call it throughout this interview, I've also learned a lot and I really appreciate you taking the time to talk to me but also make fun of children, which is so.
Speaker 2: Kind of you. You said I was never gonna dunk. Ever, you're not everybody. How do you know I am.
Speaker 3: I believe in.
Speaker 2: K Well, we'll have to see.
Speaker 1: Thanks for listening to Sloan Nose and a big thank you to Dwight Howard. Make sure to check out my Instagram and TikTok at Sloan Nose.
Speaker 2: Sloan is with a E.
Speaker 1: By the way, I talk about the MBA every day and you can see content of Dwight reacting to Kobe dunking.
Speaker 2: On his head.
Speaker 1: Yes, somehow Kobe jumped over Dwight's howerd so make sure to go follow that