Speaker 1: With Alexi Napola and Marisa Patton and iHeartRadio Podcast. Hi everyone, and welcome back to I Put Forward a new week, new info, new discoveries, and I'm so happy to have my best Sie back with me today.
Speaker 2: Alexia, how are you doing? Okay? Yeah, I'm not great. Well, since you've been gone, I had to let.
Speaker 1: The audience know what has happened in your life, and I'm.
Speaker 2: Sure that they want to hear from you. So she's here today, hot topic today. Tell me because I'm hop of because well, you're talking.
Speaker 1: About hot and you're in the hot seat. But you know, I think the audience is going to give you grace and we're gonna let you tell us as much as you feel like telling us, because this is a thing that takes baby steps and it's all very new.
Speaker 2: And well, let's just dive in. I guess right. Okay, So how are you doing?
Speaker 1: Obviously some shocking things have happened in the last two weeks.
Speaker 2: How are you feeling how handling things? Oh, it's been three weeks, so I'm still taking it all in and trying to understand to to process it. You know, I think that, like in every relationship, you kind of like go back, you know, to the seven years and we've been together, because even though we were married for two years and three months, because I count every day, you just can't help yourself but to go back to those seven years and say what went wrong? Right, I know you're gonna make me cry.
Speaker 1: Wait, traice system hard to talk, I know, I know, I know, all right, take your time, take your time.
Speaker 2: Time for the first week, for the first two weeks. Actually still today it's been three weeks, and I'm still going back in my head, like what happened? Yeah, And you know, I'm a positive person, so I try to think about all the beautiful times and we had together, all of our beautiful troops, and I'm very positive. So I want to remember that, you know, And I don't want to have any anger. But I understand that an anger is also one of the grieving stations. Stations are I said, session, sorry, one of the stages of stages. Yeah, I don't even know what I'm saying, okay, because I find myself like lost. Yeah, yeah, yeah, you've been like the blindsided. You're getting your bearings. Yes, So, but like I said, it's been really really difficult. It's been very painful, hurtful, and you know, I'm just getting through it. And I want to thank you that have been like my rock, have been by my side every day, and everybody, everyone's all pour of love and support.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well everybody loves you and you feel good and be happy.
Speaker 2: And my children, you know, Peter and Frankie that I have been, you know, by my side. And I just believe that the only way to heal is with love and through love. So I'm very lucky to have that because I really do believe that love is the healing power. It is. And you know what, you give so much love, how you're not going to get it back. When you give love, it comes back. When you give anger and hate, that's what you get back. No, I don't want to feel that. I'm never going I felt anything of you know, hate or angry because I still love him and like we love each other. It's not because we don't love each other, but it's just very sad that I guess we can figure out a way, you know, to to fix things. And and that's why I was in such shock, because I'm like a fighter, right.
Speaker 1: Right, Well, somebody gave up somebody.
Speaker 2: And I was never expecting that. You know, I thought things were good. I wasn't either, right, I really was. So it's been really shocking and I'm devastated. You know, I'm pretending for tending but you know, to be okay. But you know, I cry a lot. I stay busy. I stay busy, which helps me a lot always, you know, to think less of my own internal things.
Speaker 1: You're very good at that, because I'm the first one to lay down and put a blanket over my head and just isolate. I isolate and lick my own wounds. But you're very good at keeping busy.
Speaker 2: But you also have Frankie. Yeah, well, I have no choice. I have to be strong and I have to keep on going. Yeah, I have to keep on going. I have, you know, two sons. I have a business and you know, and I have a life. I just can't afford to be, you know, at home in my bed. Then that's not how I heal, right. You know, for me, healing is to be around keepers that love me. For me, healing is you know, to go on walks to exercise. For me, healing is you know, talking to people, just getting it all out.
Speaker 1: Everyone deals differently, everybody.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I'm very religious, so obviously I pray a lot into prayer, you know, and praying a night helps me fall asleep. I mean, for the first two or three nights, I didn't even sleep, so you know, I'm getting there, but I'm surprised you're sleeping already because that's sleeping like five hours. But I mean for the first two nights, like when the news broke out before that, because I knew a few days earlier. I you know, I just didn't sleep for like two straight nights, just thinking it was like it was like a nightmare, like, oh my god, what is this? Like I still think this is real, Like I still think that maybe there's, you know, a chance for us to to fix it because we love each other. So for me, love has always been such a powerful source. But you know, some people argue and say, you know, love is not enough, you know, and we're you know, into each other, we like each other, like, you know, it was just I don't know, like I'm still again just wrapping my thoughts around, my head around it and just trying to understand how we got here. Mm hmmmm hmm. Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So and let me ask you something, because you know, when the news hit the press. I remember someone DMed it to me on Instagram and then I called you and I said, oh my god, it's out. We only knew like three or four days beforehand. What what what did you think? Where do you think that came from? Like, how in the world did that get out there?
Speaker 2: I have no idea. I don't even know about that. I know that I was driving and my phone started blowing up and I had to pull to the side because I was shaking and crying. I'm sorry. It was actually talking no Johnny. I was talking to Johnny, and Johnny was like, Alexia, please just pull to the side, and I just like broke down, like couldn't. Like to me, it's still like a movie. It's like a it's like a surreal moment, Like I can't believe that this is happening to me after seven and a half years, Yeah, has this and like and how much love we had between us that we will have a conversation and how well you know, I was never given that opportunity.
Speaker 1: Well, because it's like he's not like you. He's not like you, and he doesn't do things the way that you do. But I didn't think he'd do them like this and surprise you. But some people just can't handle the talking, you know, and it takes two.
Speaker 2: Yeah, absolutely, And like I said, I mean for me, everything I saw, everything was okay. You know, like couples, you fight on a lot of things. It's very argumentative, so am I. And so you know, we had some good fights but that from that, some real good ones for the books. But you know, but through that, like I said, we would always you know, have a comeback and you know, and you know and make up and what not. Just a couples do right, right, And so I didn't know that he could have been so unhappy that he would fill for the worst. Yes, you know, because I say that it's like a conversation you know, that you have with somebody, like I feel like I deserve that. So after seven years, oh my god, that conversation. That's just not even a normal way to exit a relationship.
Speaker 1: You just don't get up and surprise someone and blindside them and not really have a conversation about it.
Speaker 2: Like who does that? I can't think of what relationships that's the most difficult because you know what divorces happened every day, separations, breakups and whatnot. But it's not how you come into the relationship, it's how you leave. And I would have never expected him to leave like this. You know, I didn't deserve it. I didn't deserve it, And that's what I need to tell myself, Like you did not deserve this, because you kind of like go back and you start thinking, like, you know, maybe you know I've been a terrible wife, maybe I've been this, that and the other.
Speaker 1: You kind of start blaming you blame yourself every time. What did I do wrong? What did I do wrong? Why wasn't I good enough? Why wasn't I perfect enough? And then we beat ourselves up, and then we try to make it because we're fixers.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, you try to make it. But that's always been me and he knows that, you know. You know, I'm already to talk yet obviously when I'm talking from a place of love and because how much I love him, and I will hopefully continue to speak this way because I want to feel love in my heart always, absolutely, you know, towards him. So but I'm just so just disappointed about the way he handled this, about the way you know, I just being here, just being here and having to talk about this, like your my life changed in a second, like everything in my life, like in a second.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: It was like on Friday night, we were out at a restaurant having drinks and dinner, having a good time, and that's it, and then you know, and then it was over. So to me, it's been really really tough, really really difficult. Sorry, my friend, that's been shocking for me too. I can't even imagine how you feel. Yeah, I mean, we were supposed to be in New York right now, right now, right you Actually we're in New York.
Speaker 1: We're doing New York, like from New York. We have an appearance here this weekend because the show must come on, the show must go on. But this was before, this has been in the planning stage for six eight weeks now, so we had planned to come Steve Todd, the four of us, and then all of this happened. So and then Steve said, well, you girls just go lectually. Probably you'll have more fun with her alone. And now I'm here alone with her, and yeah, there was a whole plan for us to all be together.
Speaker 2: So so to me and that and you know, many other things, like I said that only him and I know, yeah, and you know, and that's why I'm feeling the way that I am right, you know what I mean, And I can't say that I was blindsided.
Speaker 1: So how do you feel at this point? I know you're doing a lot of prayer and you're trying to think of the good things, but you know, realistically moving forward, I mean, at least for me when I have a breakup. I've never been good at this because I am sure like a lot of people out there, you glamorize the good times and they always in your mind outweigh all of the horrible things. I know, it's just something else women do and then we think we can fix it and everything was really perfect even though everything was really horrible.
Speaker 2: And I know you're trying to focus on the good things, but how are you really going to get over this if you keep just thinking about the good times and how much you love him? Realistically? I just need to know, I mean, I just think the prepare that I want to be, you know, like like I need him in my life. You know, I'm just not that person that you have a breakup with and then you'll see them again. Oh that's what I do.
Speaker 1: I'm a Capricorn, I do a drastic cutout, and I never see you again and never speak to you again.
Speaker 2: And that's that I mean, I feel like if the person really hurt you, and I am hurting right now, and I believe that he did hurt me because you know my pain like you knows my pain. And I'm sure for him as well of course, because again, like I know, we love each other so much, right, So I think that that's what makes it harder, because I think that when you don't like the person and you want to get out, then it's just easier. You're thank you, right, But even with all this happening, like I still have love for him, and I'm still in love with him, so I know it's gonna take.
Speaker 1: That's a beautiful thing because I would be well, my stage of grieving would be under my covers, obviously starving myself not starving. I wouldn't even be able to eat, and I be you know, crying a lot, like eight pounds.
Speaker 2: By the way, but I think you look terrific. Just what was You look gorgeous?
Speaker 1: And I see everyone else in the room smiling like, yeah, go bro, hot bro, revenge body, revenge body.
Speaker 2: Now I see why people get the revenge body because you literally don't eat. And you know, okay, I know you're you wait a few I'm sad. I eat. I mean, no matter what emotion I'm going through, I'm gonna. Oh yeah, I saw you like fives at Pippins the other night. Yeah I did.
Speaker 1: They were so good, but you know what, and I'm vegan and I ate them. They were humbo.
Speaker 2: Yeah I ate. But yeah, you get like this, not in the stomach that you can eat. You can eat, So.
Speaker 1: I know I've been there. But again, I think that the most.
Speaker 2: Important thing has been the outpour of love, support from friends and family, from my friends, from my family. You know, even though you guys know I'm not big on social media, you know I did see and read a lot. I mean, not all of all of the comments, but you know, all the comments were just.
Speaker 1: Overwhelmingly supportive, supporting me and how much love.
Speaker 2: I can feel the love. So thank you for that, because that makes the world of a difference, because I'm the kind of person that you all know I feel about social media and a lot of times, you know, and this is what makes it so difficult, because we're public people run a platform and and you guys get to weigh in and give your opinions, and you know sometimes that they're not so nice, they're horrible. Because I did see a few say, oh, of course we saw it coming. Why do you see things coming? I know I read those tims like, how did you see it coming up? I didn't see it coming the show that you saw for two minutes, two seconds for a time, and they picked the most salacious clip because that's the one that's going to be the most interesting people. Nobody saw it coming. I didn't even see it.
Speaker 1: Coming because like for me, the D were like divorce is just like yeah, like that's not the D word.
Speaker 2: I like, exactly, Oh, well, that makes two of us. I wish there would have been that word, not the other one. So I wish we were to be talking about the D that we both like and not the D that you know.
Speaker 1: I always say that we're in love with love, but I think we're in love with the D.
Speaker 2: Well, that's different. That's for it, by the way, that's separate. But so yeah, back to that, you know, there were a lot and this is what makes it even more difficult for me. It's not because you know, I don't read all the comments. But then if I don't read them, I have some friends that bring it up to my attention and they send me, oh did you see this? Did you see that? And then everybody starts forming an opinion of you and your relationship. It's very toxic and it's horrible. Yeah, and you don't need really very bad and I will, luckily for me, Like I said, I try not to read those, and I don't read all of them. I'm surprised you didn't shut your comments off. But actually four actually, you know what.
Speaker 1: It was a good thing because ninety seven percent of it I couldn't read it all. Obviously, it was like right almost like like a lot, like thirteen hundred comments. It was a lot, but I read a lot of positive and supportive things, which may be very as it should be.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but people can be cruel moment like that. So I was so readers and there's bad people, but you had a lot of love, no, I know that. That's why I'm thanking everyone. Yeah, and as I should, because at a time like this, it's already so difficult that you're going through something like this, so you add you know, people saying, you know, mean things, and you know, just giving their opinion that they don't know anything, and it could get to you. You're already struggling going through your mental breakdown, right and then in addition to that, you start reading that and it could really get you down. Absolutely, you can really get you down. But thank you for all your love and support, because I think that that's what it should be about. About being positive about we're with you, we're praying for you. You know, you got this, you know, and building, you know, uplifting the person, not putting them down already it's such a horrible at the point in their life.
Speaker 1: I would like to personally thank everyone to put a nice message to Alexia, because you know what, when you're down, you're gonna want that too, And if you put negative stuff out there, it's just going to come back to you.
Speaker 2: So always be kind and supportive.
Speaker 1: I know Instagrams or any social media platforms such an easy place to breed hate.
Speaker 2: But when you're.
Speaker 1: Hateful, you live in a you live in a suspended place of hate and anger, and then you never get out, you never have any happiness of your own.
Speaker 2: You have to turn that around and be positive and kind. I mean, people just don't get it. They just I even heard that there were some people saying this, that I was doing this for a storyline. You believe that you could be so low, like you can be such like a malicious, horrible, disgusting person that you would say.
Speaker 1: That they're they're writing on your coattails for a storyline and attention, of.
Speaker 2: Course, but they would even say something like this. I mean, who's going to put their marriage on the line or say something like this for a storyline? I mean, if you do, like you're like disgusting and pathetic, and you know like that's by the way, I like my character. That's not who I've been.
Speaker 1: You know what, the audience knows when it's fake and when it's real.
Speaker 2: I wish it was fake. Yeah, I know me too. You don't know how much I prayed and cried for this to be fake.
Speaker 1: Do you know how sad I get it before I go to bed every night, because I know how it feels to go to bed alone.
Speaker 3: And with your thoughts even and that heart. No, no, I goes sleeping with me. No no, no, I don't mean also been. I don't mean the company of a body. I mean your thoughts. That's when the pain sits in, sets in when you're alone with your thoughts before you.
Speaker 1: Go to bed at night.
Speaker 2: Not for me in the morning, but for me, the most difficult time of day for me has been when I've gone home, you know, not to the apartment, and you know, we would more or less get home at the same time, him a little earlier, and he would always tell me, how come you get home later than me? Because I was like going to be home before him. He liked, like his wife to be home. But you know, the beauty bar picks up in the afternoon, so a lot of times I would go later. My date would start later than his. Therefore I would finish later than you're open later. So I would get to the apartment and he was already there, so he was either reading his book or he was like in taking a nap or you know, having coffee. You know, he's expressedive before going to the gym, but I was look forward to that, like, you know, let me hurry home because he's there, and then we would talk about our day and whatnot, whatever and no, and then every night we will go out to dinner. So that time of day for me, when I get home and I see it's not there. It's just that's so hard. It's been very, very hard because yea, I'm going to go to sleep. I'm so tired from like everything that I'm taught throughout the day. That a little exhausting. And Coco's been sleeping with me. Coco's so cute.
Speaker 1: I love Coco's Alexia's dong.
Speaker 2: She's very cute. Yeah, it's like she knows I need her so like she's been sleeping with me. But my friend, you know, I'm I'm scared about the future, super scary. You know, it's scary. Just everything, Like you know, it's hard. I mean, it's different your fifties than your forties. Like I married Todd thinking I was going to be married him for the rest of my life. And and let's not forget you still had your mother around, you know, when you go through these things and you don't have your mom and your dad to talk to. Got about my mother's cart would give a lot of good advice, right, and she never took it to herself to herself. She was married and divorced five But I'm very good, but my mom always gave really good advice. I've been praying a lot to my mom. Yea, and and you know, I know this sh'll guide me. I do that. Her and Elsa her up there already planning your future.
Speaker 1: They're up there to calm down.
Speaker 2: Because I know I'm around. I think I'm going to be more careful about my future because I'm getting older. And yeah, and I'm not there yet, right right there yet.
Speaker 1: So speaking of their power, Peter and Frankie handling everything, you know.
Speaker 2: Peter doesn't talk much, you know, he keeps everything to himself. And but all I can know is that he's been by my side every single day. I've seen him more like these last three weeks that I've ever seen him, because he knows when I need him, he knows he has to be there, and he is. Frank I can't even tell you. He's an angel full of positivity. You know, Mom, You're strong, Mom, you got this. Yeah, Mom, you know he's just there. Mom. I love you, Mom. That tastes beautiful. Life is good here. He told me all these things shown limits in language. Yeah, But I just look at him and like, this is why I keep on doing this, Like how could Like I can't cry in front of him. I'm always with him so you know, it's it's been really really hard. I mean all of us, Evenugh I'm Frankie. You know, changes aren't good for him. You know, He's like the other day, we're having coffee and he's like, mom, Tod's gone. So it was like I have to run to my room to start crying.
Speaker 1: Right, And what I mean, I understand that you want to be strong for him, but it's okay you to cry. I mean, should he should know that it's okay.
Speaker 2: No, But you don't know.
Speaker 4: No mom likes for their kids, you know, to see them crying, you know, so you know, of course I tried to do it like when he's not there, but it broke my heart when he looked.
Speaker 2: And he's like, mom, Tod's gone. So it's like, it's hard. It's been so hard, Mariso. I would never imagine this.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I know me either. I'm in utter and complete shock and dismay. Always.
Speaker 1: Well, because you guys were used to, like, you know, you would argue, you'd get over things, and you'd move on, and you know, you get used to that kind of thing and it becomes a routine.
Speaker 2: And because we love each other so much and we're still saying, like I love you to each other, and you know, there's it's like, I don't know, it's just so crazy that like I.
Speaker 1: Don't know, is there a cliffhanger here? Is there maybe there's a reconciliation. We never know, you know, Crazier things have happened. Look at Liz Listen, Lisa Taylor and Richard Burry the same again.
Speaker 2: I will Yeah, you would marry him again. Yeah, I would marry Todd again. Yeah you would. All right, Well, I mean I only married. I was only married for two years, so yeah, I would like to like have a few more years with him. And by the way, I had as many texts of people reaching out to me and calling me as the day that Hermann passed away. Even people that I hadn't spoken to in years and I hadn't stayed in touch with, you know, called me, texted me. And I'm still three weeks later receiving you know, text and messages from people. You know, people have been with me for so many years and I've gone through my with me through life that and my journey that you know, they're rooting for me because they're like, I guess you know this poor woman. Everybody's like, but how did it happen? Like he was so in love with you, like you know, you guys are so in love that that was the majority of the text. But what happened? I mean, they're so in love, they were so good together, they're so beautiful together. And that's how I felt the same. I felt like, how is this happening? Why did this happen? Like we love each other so much? So yeah, thank you for you know, for like I said, you know to all my friends and my family and my family are really my friends because I have very little family. So the people that I'm referring to, you know exactly who you are. And you know, once again here they are, you know, voting for me and being there for me. Do you still believe in love and marriage? And you know marriage, I don't know anymore. Truthfully, that's it. I've been lucky in love, but I haven't been lucky staying married. Well to me, well you know so, but no, I'm like done. I really thought I was that's it that Todd was, you know, going to be my Okay, so let's find her forever. Let's I am not giving up on load, Okay.
Speaker 1: So Okay, so let's say you would have a long term relationship again, but not sign the paper about relationships.
Speaker 2: But I believe in love, so you're gonna Yeah, I believe in love because I'm a hopeless romantic me too, and I need to be emotionally connected. You know, to I already people, I already see your future.
Speaker 1: And this is this conversation is funny to me because I know you're hurting and I felt the same way in my last breakup. And here I am happy and married and I don't want to be with anybody else. But I'm really excited for you to do love so and I can live vicarously through you.
Speaker 2: And I'm gonna take charge of your love life. Now you're gonna leave me, My mom and your mother and Herman. We're all in charge. Now, just leave it in our hands. Prayer, prayer, and that my marriage didn't work out right well, Herman wants you to be have the best and.
Speaker 1: Be happy, and so do I, and so does I do behind and so does Nancay.
Speaker 2: Oh, you know your parents always on people the lovels always want that. Yeah, they always want that. But what I can't do is until I haven't healed properly, and I you know I can't move on.
Speaker 1: Well, of course you need time to heal, honey. I pulled a blanket over my head for two years. You know that went two years is too much? Bro Well, then COVID hit, so I got that extra year. I did a year and then you know what, it's never.
Speaker 2: Too much or too long. It's honest, whatever whatever may need, it's whatever you need. I mean, I see people move on after three months. I see people six months.
Speaker 1: But they're not. It's not a healthy You're not healthy mentally. For that, I emerged a butterfly, a self healed human being.
Speaker 2: On my own.
Speaker 1: I always say, like your wounds, I left my own wounds. I never went to a therapist. I am a mom or dad to talk to because they passed away. And I did it all by myself. And we've talked about this before, and you know it made me better and stronger. I needed that because I was very weak emotionally.
Speaker 2: You know, maybe that's why I kept just jumping into things that I wasn't ready for. So me isolating myself and coming out stronger, maybe a better person, a better partner, and I attracted something better for myself.
Speaker 1: You know, so you know, you take all the time in the world that you need.
Speaker 2: You know I'm talking about strong. You know. Everybody like life doesn't prepare you for like emotional strength, you know what I mean. It's like we're not born with that emotional strength. You know, I have it because of all my life lesson. Yeah, it's like everybody's like, you got this, I know, but you can't.
Speaker 1: That pisces me off.
Speaker 2: Can I tell you? I know you are? That's what That's what I keep saying.
Speaker 1: Stop falling into this whole persona that everyone has thrown on you. Alexi here so strong, You're so strong. Take the time, cry, break down, be weak, do it in private, do whatever you have to do.
Speaker 2: But don't force yourself. That's strongest telling you, because you know I speak from the heart. It's not the same, you know, when you're fifty seven years old. My birthday's next Friday, May through and I'm turning fifty seven. Yeah, and it's like you feel differently inside. I don't care how good you look at the outside and how healthy you are, because thank goodness, I am, but inside it feels different, like you feel like I don't have so much time left anymore. It's true, you know, and it's like starting over and it's not even about the man. It's starting over and so many aspects of that lie.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, so it's yeah, it's very it's very scary times, very scary times.
Speaker 2: But you know what, I have no choice, you have no every time I've had to be strong in my life, it's because I've had no choice. Yeah, right, no other choice. And you know what, You're right, I've come back stronger and better, you know, how much more? Like how much more? I know how much all I want to do. This is the last time and healthy and this is it time. You know. I don't care about what other people think. I care about you know, the material things and where I live. I mean, I just don't want to have to be moving every year or two, right, right, But it's not so riet. I mean that's a different story that having to move, so that's different. But I don't care about any of that stuff. I would get all of that up, everything, every single Paarachhue. I have every single perse, every single piece of jewelry for my kids and myself and taught just to be healthy and happy. That's it. That's all I'm want. I don't care about anything else. But you know, I guess I haven't been fortunate in that way. You've been fortunate.
Speaker 1: In many ways, and your future is going to be bright because you're a very hard worker. People don't know Alexai. She's a super hard worker, and she's always made her own money, been very independent, had her own businesses. I know they don't really talk about that on the show much, but you and I used to work together a lot. She's always been an entrepreneur and an independent person, and so you can always take care of yourself. You don't need a man.
Speaker 2: So that's not and I never and so you know, which is very funny. So I have never been with a man because of his financial position and how much money he's had. Never and I've had prenuptials with both of my husbands. That's true with Todd and with Herman. So if you saw it, you would definitely see that I'm not a gold digger. And now I haven't been with any of them for their money. And many of the.
Speaker 1: Things you have you buy, you buy yourself from me.
Speaker 2: I remember the relationship already with money because Herman had left me a life insurance when he passed away. And my kids are trust so you know it had nothing to do with that. But people are always you know, quick to say, oh yeah, because you know this, that and the other. And I even even think about Lisa so much because she gets such as well yeah, and I'm like, people don't understand that when you love the person like and it's a it's an emotional stability. Even if you know you fight or whatever it may be, the dynamics of your relationship is you're like attached to them psychologically, it's a lot. It's like you're co dependent, and it's this emotional stability. So I'm more scared of that lack of like emotional stability than the financialstability, because I know I can make money, and I know that I work, and I know that I have a good income and I know what I have, so I'm good with that. But it's like that emotional psychological stability.
Speaker 1: Course, it doesn't matter if you have money, you don't have money, or you live in a thatch hut with a mud floor underneath you emotional connection with another human being and then they're no longer there that even if it's death.
Speaker 2: It was like er my rug, like all of a sudden, what how you say that pull a rug out from under you.
Speaker 1: But even like when somebody dies that you you're close to, you lost that emotional attachment, that person is no longer there, you have a right say that.
Speaker 2: Is a lot like death because it's a loss and you need to grieve it. And I think it's even worse because you know the death. You know they're not there physically anymore. So it's easier because you're not seeing the person, you're not talking to them. You don't have to gut it. Does there are different things. I unfortunately have gone through both of them. Absolutely, so I can speak because I've been in both and it's a different kind of loss, but their losses and you need to heal from them absolutely. And you know, like I said, it's been three weeks on my healing journey.
Speaker 1: Well you look gorgeous, and you know you lost eight pounds.
Speaker 2: It's you're killing it. But anyways, but I am on my healing journey, and you know, I I'm very fortunate, like I was saying, because I have so many friends that are like my family, and and that's the only way where I can do this. This is the I mean, honestly, the support system that I have. I'm very, very lucky. And I tell all my friends every day thank you. You know, they all call me. They've offered everything from homes, to cars, to trips, to to everything everything.
Speaker 5: So see that's home, cars and trips. We needs a man exactly. So they've offered men too, but are the greatest thing in the world. We need a friend with.
Speaker 2: It wasn't anything, not only no, but you know what's more important that the love that they have for me and my boys. You know, they've been in my life in my happiest moments and my slightest moments, and they've been there for years.
Speaker 1: Anyone who's been here long enough seen.
Speaker 2: It all exactly.
Speaker 1: I'm a lifer, right, I've seen it all to twenty four years.
Speaker 2: Y'all do something. A lot of people don't have this, right, you don't have aren't fortunate that way. And I think that that's why I can be with you here today, because you've helped me tremendously for three weeks. Every single day I would have to come here tomorrow for that event. By myself, I wouldn't have come. Oh no, you know, I just couldn't have done it now. But you know, because of you, Because like my friends, you know who you are. There's so many of you, but you know, and there's a few here in the room as well. And I think it's just such an important, you know, thing to have absolutely in your life because and you know, I never got you know, even though I was married, I always kept my friends. And that's the best advice that I can give. Like any of them, you kept them separate. No, I mean I tried to mix some, I kept them separate. I kept them each on every way, you know, because to me, my friends, you know, I choose my friends. You can't choose your family, but you choose your friends. So for me, friendship has always been so important. My mom had so many friends because my mom was an only child, so she always which is a half brother, and but she didn't grow up with him, so she was always her friends just like you, yeah, kind of like you. For her, friends were always so important. So she always taught me that you needed to have friends. And my friends have been my friends for like the last twenty years.
Speaker 1: I actually, in my last breakup, I had to cut a lot of people out of my life because sometimes maybe I'll have to do that too. Sometimes, you know, when you come mingle friends in a relationship, they choose the exs or they choose you. They all have to make you know, you have to make a choice, and you end up losing friends. But I feel like you kept it kind of separate and you'll be okay. I had a mass exodus that I had to make for myself.
Speaker 2: Well used to.
Speaker 1: Cutting people out of my life.
Speaker 2: Well I think so too, because those weren't really your friends. So my friends have proven to me throughout the years. Remember I went through a divorce with herman, and it was kind of like the same set of friends. Yeah, I mean yes and no, but they both loved us and they both liked us, so they were like, you know what. But besides that, it was like a different kind of Yeah.
Speaker 1: He would have never said to anyone, you know, I wasn't that person.
Speaker 2: I think you should be put in that position. And I'm really not worried about that anyways, because like I said, my friends are my friends, you know for so many years.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm not going to hang out with talk, so don't worry about that.
Speaker 2: Are you going to follow him? Follow LARSA? Said up, who's them following him?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 2: Should your friends follow your ex? Well?
Speaker 1: I mean that's next, that's next podcast, next podcast. So let's talk about some more fun stuff because.
Speaker 2: We got out with forward. Because okay, so I don't want to cry anymore. I'm in New York City, the day is beautiful here, and you have a bit of a fascination with nudity and pornography. So let's just hump into that. You're already smiling. Yeah, you always get to smiling. You are my friends. You are one of my friends. That always makes me laugh. Have you ever been to a nude beach? Bro? Actually have with Todd? What did you guys get naked?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Did you know that? The naked thing? It was so fun because you know, we live in Sunnyisles, so we would walk in Hollandale Beach, the number one nude beach. No, yes, it's in Hollandale, so you know we were. This was like in the beginning, Oh sorry, Halover, Hollover, same thing starts with an h oh, okay, Hollover.
Speaker 1: Oh I just shook down the whole Hollandale neighborhood. That zip code.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, Hollandale it's Hallover. Okay, their apartment's so weird. Now down the real estate Hallovers in Sunny Aisles, which is like prime real estate, and they allow that there, which is fine because because it was there before the prime real estate arrive. Right, you talk at Marco Polo Hotel and Marco you know, all those other stuff.
Speaker 1: But we have a bartender here. Mama needs a refail and so yeah.
Speaker 2: So actually the first time, well, I used to go to Europe, which obviously is on nud beach. They have nude beaches. Everyone really topless, you know, back in the day when I was either way.
Speaker 1: I've seeing some sad ass titties on the beaches of Europe.
Speaker 2: Of course, why would you do it, because they don't do implants, I know, like the US, you know, like Miami. Of course you'll come here to the nude beach and everybody's tits are perfect, I know, but I saw some drippy, poopy boobs.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 2: They do it for what else?
Speaker 7: Health?
Speaker 2: Yes, D three Vitamin D. Vitamin D is good for the rest and it lifts the back up. No, that that's guy that would need a lot more than vitamin D. Okay, beatal, Yeah, they do it because it's more like health and you know, it's just a culture. It's a cultural thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, pertaining topless when I moved. Let me ask you something, and I'm sure you might agree with me. I'm just guessing. Why is it always the people that shouldn't be naked or naked?
Speaker 2: Why? You know, because they're free not complain hold, they don't have any complexes. The people that have like the perfect bodies, they're like, oh wait, I have two apps, not four, So I'm gonna leave on my shirt because I'm fat. So the guy that's already or the woman that really doesn't care about her physique and about what her body looks like, she's the first one to take off for clothes.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah. And then the ones I have the perfect body, they're like, oh my god, Vina, like I have like a little like dimple here, like I have a little bit of cellul like and then mind you, the other one is like yeah.
Speaker 1: And then the fat is of the tiniest pepy and then they go in the cold water and it's becomes inverted, like why would you you.
Speaker 2: Look that much to see all these deals details?
Speaker 1: Like why would you take your pants if you look like you have a clitterist and not a penis, Like, why would you take your pants off?
Speaker 2: Exactly complain. I think that that's for.
Speaker 1: If I had a negative pepy.
Speaker 2: But have you been? It looks like you've been and you and you stuck. It looks like it like you.
Speaker 1: I've been to Europe many times, but I mean here and all over. Oh no, no, no no. I went with Kelly, my child childhood friend that you know. She said to me one day because she was always crazy. She took she dived into the seaquarium late at night and swam with the killer whales without fear. She would jump up, could climb all the way to the top of the water tower and tell everyone to come. She would do the craziest ship. One day she says to me, let's go to the nude beach, Like there's a nude beach on the key, and.
Speaker 2: She goes, yeah, I remember on the key, yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: And keep skating until we went to the nude beach. We were in her little rabbit convertible. She was so funny. Her car had a siren on it and she'd flipped the switch and pulled people hot guys over and they would pull over and we were the Rabbit convertible without.
Speaker 2: A siren, but she had a siren.
Speaker 1: Built into the car and it go whoa.
Speaker 2: She like pull out.
Speaker 1: People would pull over and then she'd just get their phone number.
Speaker 2: But she was crazy. I thought. We used to pick up guys back by the way. Well, there were no apps, there was no Instagram, there was no Tinder.
Speaker 1: Apps, and tell people they're in trouble, you pat them down and if the pad down felt good, you got their number.
Speaker 2: Anyway, so we went to the new beach. She's like, let's go, and I said, okay.
Speaker 1: I was always like a deer in headlights for there because I didn't know what she was going to camp with. So we go to the new beach and there's it was like, so we don't have to go back after it's finished the story, because I don't want time to think.
Speaker 2: Oh, like we went to the nude beach like nude, Like I have to tell you my story. Okay, yeah, I don't want to get sued for that. This is quite humorous to me.
Speaker 1: So do you remember the old masks that people would like go swimming and snorkel with And the.
Speaker 8: Mask was big mouse, It was big and oval, and it was a big like glass and it was all one of the Okay, so we got there and there's a guy coming out of the water and he had the mask strapped around his waist and all his junk was pressed up into the.
Speaker 2: Glass of the mask. His testicles is peabeach. I don't know you wanted to look whoa? Because I was fascinated. I'm like, how'd you get that all in?
Speaker 1: There?
Speaker 2: Is that your where your fascination of penises comes from? Well, what's your childhood trauma? Fascination of penises come from? Where? You're definitely not from a nude beach. Yeah, I was, yeah, and evident. It's so hard to hear it hadus yeah.
Speaker 1: Because you're like, why would you be naked, put a mamo on, throw a glass off, get.
Speaker 2: The hell out of here? Where do you think people look up more guys at a nude beach or women at a new beach. I couldn't keep my eyes off any of it. It was like, whoa. So I feel that men and women look more at men because I've seen it. I've seen like guys and there, and it doesn't even have to do anything with sexuality. It's just like people are more curious, and I guess because it's more like stranger, right, it's more unique to see like a penis versus like a boob.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, I mean that would fascinate me more.
Speaker 2: No, I feel like I've seen like straight guys looking at guys, you know what I mean. I think it's just like a penis thing, Like everybody wants to look at the penis.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, I love a It's very fascinating tool. Right, really is one of the most sot too funny. God Creaty and I were, you.
Speaker 2: Know, we lived in there in sunny House whatever, and he knew about how over beach, so he's like, you know, we used to walk on the beach. So he's like, oh, let's just walk like a little bit this way. So we keep on walking. But he knew exactly the day, and I had forgotten that I hadn't like been in Sonny House for such a long time that I had forgotten that there was a new beach there. And we just start walking. He doesn't tell me anything, and I like start looking at people and I'm like, oh my god, babe, look at that guy.
Speaker 1: He's naked.
Speaker 2: And he's like I'm like oh my god, look at that girl. But by the way, there were so many more men than women. So that's why I'm saying, I don't know, it's like that men like to have it like you know, hang lately.
Speaker 9: It's like a like whatever, a cruising spot. It's a cruising spot, right, I mean it could be that. I mean there were some women, but again I was just looking at the guys, and he was like, oh, like, don't keep on looking, because I.
Speaker 2: Wanted to look at every single guys.
Speaker 1: I find it quite interesting that then I would look in the front.
Speaker 2: Calet me finish my thought. The plus, he always had an excellent tan okay, stopping. Todd never went there, and actually all there was like noha guys, So I would never go there. But no, but it was fun. So him and I went as good to be the big fish in a little pond. Huh, leave Todd alone, talk about Steve.
Speaker 1: Took me to a new beach.
Speaker 2: He didn't take me. We were walking and we lived next door under we lived. We lived next door, and it was just cool. We're walking on the beach and he knew exactly that we were approaching all over and we're walking like towards the bridge, and all of a sudden he could see my face. You know, I'm trying not to look, but I'm looking at it light up and all of a sudden, I know, because I didn't even know. I had forgotten about how over. So I was like, oh my god, that guy's naked. And then I looked again. The guy's nagging, and we're like, what's going on? Everybody's naked here. So we were like I was in my beginning, he was in his in his bathing suit, would.
Speaker 1: You but we thought we want to lay out naked, even if everyone's laying out.
Speaker 2: I would do it like alone with talk now with other people, like I would do it like with him like in Europe, you know, like on a boat or you know something like that. Okay, on a beach with other people. No, not really. And would you take it all off or just your top? My top for sure? Yeah, yeah, I could take off my top, like you don't want to burn the goods down, you know down there. I think it's like a little weird, you know, maybe like a little little tiny like g I mean, you go to the beach here anyways, and all the beaches in Miami looks like a nude beach because all their asses are out, It's true, you know, and all the boobs are out and whatever. So you know what, It's kind of like every beach is a nude beach nowadays. But it is funny and it's it is entertaining to like walk by it and see like so many people naked at the same time, and they all have a great tan. That's why I said, you know, you know, I'm not going to.
Speaker 1: Say that name.
Speaker 2: They're gonna threw you bro, not me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, who's gonna assume he had a good tan?
Speaker 2: And he knew where the new six is that going to come out of page six? That's going to be the headlight. That's going to be the headlights? You said, not me. It's a grand poola hall over me.
Speaker 1: All right, let's let's just say nude is going public.
Speaker 2: Norwegian cruise lines get them on the wins.
Speaker 1: Now has nude cruises, Norwegian Norwegianduego. It's called the Norwegian Pearl.
Speaker 2: Pearl La La La La. It's set sail in twenty twenty five.
Speaker 1: It's an eleven. Yes, I got the deacon. Did you book that already?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 2: Man, that's not for me. It's a right voyage throughout the caravan in days days.
Speaker 1: You know, can suitcases? Oh my god, listen, you know we're gonna make money with like a soothing sun block for penises, because soothing a soothing sun block?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, how you're going to have your people imagine like applying it and like yeah, that's weird.
Speaker 10: Well, they might have appliers on the ship that might be like a whole other service so they can make money on. We need to go on there and help them with their marketing. Think about the cruise ship workers.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, Yeah, that's too much for me. I can't Yeah, so you wouldn't do that. I definitely would not do that.
Speaker 1: I wonder who they market do they? Who are they marketing for this crazy local people?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Right, and it's maybe like that's on their bucket list or like like a free experience, but like maybe one day. This is an eleven day cruise, right, Like who's going to be naked for eleven days? Naked? And wait, how many passengers? So how many oh those cruise ships? Are you like five thousand people? Well? I don't know, I would say at least two thousand. Where do you find two thousand people that want to hang out naked for eleven days straight in Miami? Is that? Where? Is that?
Speaker 1: Where it should be an only fans ship and everyone's just you know, getting content.
Speaker 2: It's a whole little it's a little. If you want to talk about OnlyFans, you do it. I'm just saying it's up today. It's crazy thought.
Speaker 1: So, so do you think, like, how would you feel that your waiter serves you his food naked and your bar turner makes you is.
Speaker 2: In order a hot dog? I ordered a burger.
Speaker 1: Exactly, okay? And why are you starting my drink with your unit type of thing?
Speaker 2: Right? I would do these requirements you have to have it like a certain size or oh my, a certain way. What about the women too? I think that's gross. Honestly, that's gross. Is your reader really.
Speaker 1: Doing this or not pulling your leg? It's all over the internet.
Speaker 2: You haven't seen it? Oh I am? But is that even allowed? I thought there was like a lot or something. Now, so what do you think the least people swingers going on these shay they're like they're they're so liberal and they go topless and blah blah blah. And then in America. We're having ships out of Miami. But you know, Chips, you know, a nude cruise is code for swinging. It's a swing ship. It's oh yeah, you know, everything goes. I mean, if you if you can be naked around two thousand other people, of course they're going to do everything. And do you think they go to dinner naked too, and go to like the General, like the bar, or like that big slopper. I mean, I get it to fool like the four the Chakuzie. Okay, if you want to go and naked. I mean it's so gross because you know, everybody peas there and the whole thing. But it's so gross. But imagine at the restaurant everybody's sitting and everybody's like naked, right, And what about people that aren't groomed. Grooming is a high of high importance to me, Like it's a fifteen off, so little veil. They're not going to be of their European they're not going to be groomed. Yeah, in some countries more than others.
Speaker 1: No, of course, Well that's not gonna be part of your dating repertoire at all.
Speaker 2: I have plans for Alexia, and it's not going on that cruise.
Speaker 1: No, absolutely not, absolutely not, And you're not going to get a job there either because you don't need it.
Speaker 2: Well, my friend, this has been so fun. Thank you for making me laugh. I always do after all of my crying. You honestly, you really bring so much stoy in my life. What can I tell you?
Speaker 1: And you make me laugh, you make me giggle, I make myself giggle.
Speaker 2: You make me forget about everything else that's going on. I forget about everything going on too, and then you have to remind me arantine we're a good team. Yeah, maybe we should go on a cruise, but not that kind of a cruise.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, all right, I'll work on that.
Speaker 10: Yes, listen, if you're like a high end cruise line and you want to sponsor me and bro, like it's Carlton Cruises or.
Speaker 2: For celebrity Royal Caribbean.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, anything, but we want a cruise with people that work clothes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, clothing clothing required. Uh huh.
Speaker 7: All right, everyone, thanks for listening, Thank you, Thanks much, wrong, thank you, and I know this is very hard for you, and let's keep supporting a lank you for love Instagram.
Speaker 2: On my Instagram in real life, not on my Instagram. I don't know you. You don't know you, so the only one that can allow you come up to me and whatever. Just be kind, not only to me, I want everybody to just be kind to every kind to one another.
Speaker 1: You never know what.
Speaker 2: People are going through in their lives. You know, you never really know the truth. You don't live with us, you know, just like you know, be even us here that we talk about other people. You know, this like our job because it's hot topics, and sometimes you know, we have to talk about other customs. Sometimes we're heartless and ruthless. You know. I tend to not be you know, so judgmental, mad my opinion, but you know, I don't like to hurt people. So you know, just be thoughtful, you know, be kind.
Speaker 1: We're all we're all out here hurt, and we're all out here human. Right, all right, everyone, thanks so much for listening.
Speaker 2: I put forward I found Thanks for listening.
Speaker 1: Follow us on Instagram at iPort Award Podcast.
Speaker 2: Make sure to write us a review and leave us five stars at Astell Approxima