Speaker 1: Guess what decision we're about to make. Horrible decision.
Speaker 2: We reached a climax, y'all, our Climax Tour. We are going to be going all over the country and Canada east coast, Midwest, west coast, South. Mandy's going to tell you all about how to secure your tickets because I'm telling y'all you don't want to let this sell out.
Speaker 1: Y'all heard it right.
Speaker 3: We are hitting sixteen cities for the official Climax Tour, brought to you by Horrible Decisions.
Speaker 1: Y'all.
Speaker 3: Do not want to miss out our patrons. Why I first did to purchase pre sell tickets with a special code giving out only on Patreon, and tickets will be available for everybody at or hive dot com.
Speaker 1: You do not want to miss out.
Speaker 3: Tickets are short of sellout and we want the Horrhive presence loud and proud.
Speaker 1: See you there. Now, let's get to the show.
Speaker 3: Hey guys, welcome to look at me wanting the moon already another episode of horrible decision.
Speaker 1: Welcome back, y'all. Eazy, We're not gonna do the went out last night. You can motherfucking talk. That's weezy. I'm Mandy and y'all, we are joined today. That's not the only reason we hear, bitch, we would have canceled.
Speaker 3: We would have canceled today had we not been sitting next to looking. I'm trying not to look at him because I don't want to blush. But we were joined by Jason Love and don't do this because let me start by saying, oh Jason, it was bad. Jason, look, no, let me stay okay. So the AB inwards, you know, we was nominated. We were nominated at ab AND Awards, and we was like a lot of people we saw were white, yeah, and so I just didn't really see anyone that made me excited. A lot of the black people, like the black girls, especially the only think girls ain't no horrible or whatever. Went to the bathroom, came back and I was like, she was like, what's her name?
Speaker 1: Again? Then my cousin's there talking about.
Speaker 3: You want me to get a nigga chow? Literally, I was so excited. We see you walking in and she's like, don't don't look.
Speaker 1: You did do that. I did, she did.
Speaker 3: But we've been a fan of your work and just really excited to stay here at y'all for research purposes.
Speaker 1: I was looking at his dick all morning.
Speaker 3: But this is the job that we signed up for, right, So, Jason, welcome to the podcast. Let everyone know, first off, how long you've been in the industry, because I feel like I was only introduced to you through Black and that was maybe because we've talked about that shit on this spot. Maybe like I actually don't think, well, I don't watch Black twenty sixteenth. Maybe it's older videos I'm watching because Black is a lot of your content now, right, that's that's newer content.
Speaker 4: How long you been doing this, Jason? I was about I took a break for like three years.
Speaker 1: Why you got a relation?
Speaker 5: I'm thinking about coming back? Oh wait yet, wait, you've been on a break, yeah, for like three three and a half.
Speaker 1: Seeing you at the ABNA, is that well, you know.
Speaker 5: My videos popped so much that it still looks like I'm active.
Speaker 1: He said, Look, you just can't contain yourself clearly. Okay.
Speaker 3: Wait, so when you say you're you're on a break, is that just with scenes because you do have like your own website.
Speaker 1: Did you release your own content? Is it that it's just solo now?
Speaker 5: Yeah, it was, it was a break from mainstream.
Speaker 1: Oh, because you're still doing your own content.
Speaker 5: Yes, I still do my own.
Speaker 1: So how long have you been working important?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 5: Collectively, I would say nine years.
Speaker 1: How old are you?
Speaker 5: Thirty eight?
Speaker 3: Thirty eight? Nine years? So when you were in your twenty years, what kind of work.
Speaker 1: You just did this little dance? Yeah, what what you do?
Speaker 5: I actually was a stripper for like ten years?
Speaker 1: Ten years? Hold on, have we had a mail strip on here?
Speaker 3: We've had niggas that tried okay, Okay, I don't know if they made it for a decade. So then let's get into your twenties real quick. And look, we're gonna go all over the places. We got all the questions and we just get give them, giving them to you at the top.
Speaker 1: Let's go.
Speaker 3: So you're in your twenties. What makes you get into stripping in your twenties?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 4: So I went to the military I was like sixteen, and I got out when I was like twenty three. I was in the Marine Corps and then I got out and I kept trying to get back, but I couldn't hear my right ear liability whatever, right, So at that point, I'm getting a.
Speaker 5: Little disability to check them like it's not sufficient and a financially and so I'm like, fucking right, I need to figure something else out. So I started dabbling some other things, okay, some other things said, and then I did that, and then I started just finding multiple streams of revenue, I guess, and then started like being a general manager of a furnishing company. I did that for a bunch of years. Personal trainer, you know.
Speaker 1: You're real like all drives.
Speaker 3: I think that if I looked at you walking down the street, I would think you do one personal training.
Speaker 1: Yeah, then it's so many changes. I'll be like, nah, how you gotta sell dope? It is three? I feel like I think you are a rapper.
Speaker 3: Porn doesn't to my brain when I see attractive man, really because like, yeah, exploring the business of porn, you see a lot of funny looking niggas, so you don't always think.
Speaker 1: Someone hot is a porn start.
Speaker 3: However, girls maybe, However, I will say in straight porn because I follow, I love a good looking man, which is I think what attracts me to watching you.
Speaker 1: To me straight porn, they're not very attractive normally to me, and they just look like they literally just got out of prison. No, they picked them by the dick.
Speaker 3: They picked them, They pick them by the Oh my god. But gay porn to me, they're very good looking, they're cleaned up. Well, I'm here for it. So then I want to go back to the stripping though. So you find yourself being a stripper. What is the most money that you made in your twenties in a night as a as a as a male stripper? Because I know what the girls make, but what do men normally make?
Speaker 5: What depends. I didn't work in a club because I didn't. I didn't see the logic.
Speaker 1: So you would do it?
Speaker 5: I would, you know, I would book like hotel suites, like conjoining rooms.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't book the entirety of it, the floor, and I just like I would have a dance in each room and then the finale which you get to watch me actually performing.
Speaker 5: Activity which led me to porn.
Speaker 1: Oh, it was part of the right, so you can.
Speaker 4: I would have like different things in the room, like I would have like a lesbian room, I have like a gay room, and have a straight room. And then you get to pass through all that ship and then you get to me where I dance first collect the money and then the finale is you get to watch.
Speaker 1: That sounds like a haunted house. You know when you.
Speaker 5: And I would take this around every like all the cities.
Speaker 3: Why do you stop doing that? I want to go to that. That sounds like Yeah, I mean we know. Event planning is like we do on our last tour, right, yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I would have them do like an event Bright, like there was coming to a book reading and it would come in.
Speaker 5: I would take their phones and the IDs and all that shit, put it in the basket to get it at the end, so there's no documentary.
Speaker 3: I went to a lot of those little chocolate nights with my homegirls, just get drying. It's interesting you set a book reading, so when you would put it on event Bright.
Speaker 5: They live me to the book greedy, so it would be it so it wouldn't look like no sult ship. Oh that's smart because I could have even have I really.
Speaker 1: Want to know.
Speaker 3: We see so many videos online with like the girls at the bachelorette parties and niggas that lit them like they did. Would you ever engage with the people there or would you bring the women in?
Speaker 4: Listen to me, I was young and once upon a time when you're young, you're still young, you make some horrible decisions right period. I was out there, I was a bachelorette party. You was sucking the event, bachelore entire party.
Speaker 5: Every one of the girls lined up.
Speaker 1: You're not the women be The behavior at the bachelorette.
Speaker 4: Park doesn't happen all the time, but sometimes you get to the parties where there's probably drink, some eagle bombs.
Speaker 5: Before I got there and there was turning, and it was kind of like, I.
Speaker 4: Bet you can't take it. I bet you can't take it. Now, I said, you know what, let's see who can take it. Everybody laid down naked and then yeah, okay, crazy right once a point of time, like I wouldn't many years ago, tell us.
Speaker 3: As many sexual experiences as you had. You know, we say all the time, like I always say, like I love missionary, right, Like I talk about all this shit so much. I've done everything, but like I like some vanilla shit. Sometimes, what do you think is your best sex story? Even if it wasn't like the most intimate, but just something.
Speaker 1: That you were like, wow, best self.
Speaker 3: Fuck, it's so many I'm sure something that really wold, whether it be wild, okay.
Speaker 1: Per se.
Speaker 5: If I was masturbating and I wanted to gather the image that would help me to come, what would it be or maybe a moment where you left and you were like, this is the.
Speaker 1: Most unexpected shit.
Speaker 5: I smashed the bank teller really at the bank well mayor after and then this was the time when I really didn't have any much funds. Right, So I get there and I had this check, right, I go to check and she was like, I'm sorry, your comids is a negative.
Speaker 4: I was like, what she's like going to the nigga's like something that came out or whatever. Right, So so I give her like this I don't know thought knowledge. She didn't want to give me back like three hundred. I'm like, oh my god. Right, so some kind of way I forget something and the young lady has to call me. And then she called me and we actually hooked up. And it always plays in my head really because I smashed after that and she helped fix my car and I didn't even know she was gonna do it.
Speaker 1: She gave you some money after you gave her some dick.
Speaker 5: She didn't just give it. She put it in my account without even telling me, and she said, hey, I sent you something else for an amazing checked your account.
Speaker 1: This is why I was trying. What the fuck I was just? I was baffled the same way.
Speaker 3: Let me tell y'all something we think about all these I G bitches, industry girls on nine to five, all those bitches we've seen you fuck you fucking all these bachelorat parties, knowing the bank teller is on your mind up banking.
Speaker 4: Because it was the It was the the genuine niceness. Granted I blew up, back out, branched, but so.
Speaker 3: It ain't even the sex act. It's that she actually just did something kindree.
Speaker 5: With without motive.
Speaker 1: She didn't have to do it.
Speaker 5: I was finished blowing up back out, there was nothing left to do.
Speaker 1: So you tell me that you're love a boy. He's like, she just did it out of the kindness of her hard meeting. And that was the people that go to the like event, bright lings.
Speaker 3: Sometimes maybe you have some old ladies, some devoy says, I'm sure you've had a sugar mama.
Speaker 1: Pace No never, never, you never had no.
Speaker 5: I always worked like four jobs, so I was doe with the money.
Speaker 1: Wow, well this is almost unbelievable. Technically the bank teller was a little.
Speaker 4: Bit of a trick, A little bit, yes, but it would continue so you couldn't you never have a sprinkle sweetness.
Speaker 1: She said?
Speaker 3: He said, Okay, so you're telling me you never dated a super wealthy woman.
Speaker 1: No, really, you're head winner right here, right here, right here. I ain't triaking.
Speaker 3: Look twenties in your twenties at these motherfucking strip not strip clubs. But you know what I'm saying, them parties, and no one's ever tried to take care of you.
Speaker 4: Oh no, don't get it twisted. Now, I've had I've had girls give me money to blow the back out. Yes, but it was it was like like like that time blow it back out her husband's I'm sure right now back blown?
Speaker 1: You know a couple of thousands. Now, let me ask you that. Then, So the market, the market rate for dick, what I need to know?
Speaker 5: The market britage pretty cheap out here in the streets.
Speaker 3: I could assume what's the most a woman has given you for like literally for.
Speaker 4: No, mostly it would be the husband. The husband would pay for the pleasure for the wife.
Speaker 1: M h are they watching like?
Speaker 3: Are they generally cutolding, or they feel like their dick's too little and they need to give their.
Speaker 5: Watches sometimes you know, once again pass party. But they were like some of them were sitting in the corner and like yell out positions ship.
Speaker 1: Yell out positions for you to fuck their wives.
Speaker 5: Yes, huh. And I'm a pervirtual obviously and my alpha, so I would do it.
Speaker 3: So then I do have to ask, because we we we call things wps white people ship?
Speaker 1: Are most of these husbands? What ever?
Speaker 3: I'm curious are they ever like a super rich celebrity, like if you had celebrities.
Speaker 1: That you maybe maybe not?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, because I'm on the case if I'm black and I'm rich as fuck, and to me, you've got to be rich as fuck to like, you know, want to do this for somebody, right, because y'all could just go online or whatever and the privacy and you you know what I mean, Like when they're black, do you feel a little guilty because white people's kind of like reparations?
Speaker 4: Oh my god, Oh no, I don't want to have a talk. Why what how did you get into this mindset?
Speaker 1: Me?
Speaker 5: Personally, I couldn't do it. No, you couldn't. You can have another guy sleep with your slap straight off the cab. I couldn't handle it, not even for a second.
Speaker 1: Do you have a girlfriend now?
Speaker 3: No, when you're dating? I mean, I don't know, I would. I'm curious to know the type of.
Speaker 5: Woman that's I mean, if I had when you wouldn't know? Okay, because the Shorty's relationships are the one that's kept private when you when you, I mean, I don't speaking.
Speaker 1: Too much as.
Speaker 3: That's very true, but I am curious about women that you date, Like are you making sure that they're totally you know, safe, feeling safe with your work? Do you invite them to come and watch like do you have amazing threesomes?
Speaker 1: Orgies? Or is your relationship super normal?
Speaker 5: My general relationship super normal, you know, cook for them, feed them, blow it back out movies, you know, fun stuff, just general normal ship, right, but monogamous as well, yes, because okay, I don't like to share. So and this is a moment where you know, we came to you know, I guess a conclusion together where like, okay, we can do this, we talked about it, be communicated by this, then we'll do it right here. But I'm like, you're not doing this shit unless we talk about it type shit. Okay, but okay, if I deem necessary.
Speaker 3: Now, I wanted to get back a little bit because you're from Louisiana. I wanted to get back to not only the cuck holding, but knowing that ninety seven percent other men the husbands are white. Do you ever like race play? Is that something that you like think about when this is happening. Is it because you're you're black that they even want you?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 3: Is that a conversation? And have you turned anything down for that kind of role?
Speaker 5: I've I've had some weird shit.
Speaker 1: I need you, lad. I know.
Speaker 4: I'm trying to think which story I want to tell and which you want to I want to watch?
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh my god, Like I've like, I watch a lot of bukkaki. That's my favorite type of porn, and so unfortunately dog fart makes the most, but they also make so much racist porn. So sometimes I'd be in the middle of investacate and I'd be like, oh my god, I wanted to saying that and it ruins it. But like, tell me some ship that made your dick com.
Speaker 5: Like, Okay, So I had this one scenario. Okay, where this young man wanted me to smash his wife, daughter and wife's sister, right, but he wanted to paint them black and then me wear the sheet with the whole.
Speaker 4: Cutout, right. So I'm like, I'm like out of here. I'm not doing the dumb ass ship. They're like, oh, I give you, I give you fifty K.
Speaker 1: I said, okay, wait a second.
Speaker 3: So you fucked and you ended up sucking all three of them?
Speaker 1: Was that not weird that he wanted? Did he watch you for his daughter one? I couldn't understand it. Stepdaughter.
Speaker 5: Dick was going like, I was like, Jason, you're here for a purpose.
Speaker 3: Look at look at the no actual daughter, and and it was white.
Speaker 1: Not black.
Speaker 3: When he said the accent, there was a little bit of an accent. That's wild. Well, we're gonna keep getting into ship like this because goddamna, we're gonna So what about you know we I can't remember who we were interviewing some years ago when there was this really famous clip of a black dude and he was coming and he ended up suing the porn start.
Speaker 1: She was like, give me that, nigga. Do you remember that?
Speaker 5: Well, damn, I kind of remember I do remember hearing that.
Speaker 3: I can't remember it wasn't Brian Pumper now it was a it was a popular black male porn start that's time.
Speaker 1: But when now Lexville, I can't remember Maddy's.
Speaker 3: So I bring that up because has there ever been conversation where.
Speaker 1: During black you've had to.
Speaker 3: Like be like, not this bitch doing too much, obviously, but tell us how so because it's all fetishizing.
Speaker 4: I did this one scene with this young lady already, right, I just don't want to see what it is. But so I have to shoot this day. I have the flu or I feel flu like symptoms. I never get sick, but when I do, I'm sick, right, So I'm like, damn, like I should cancel this shit, but I'm like, you know, I don't cancel shit.
Speaker 5: So I go to set and this girl is. First off, they got sixty degrees in the room, like hell, y'all doing with it? So I'm like, put this ship up. So the girl starts squirting all over. Now I'm already sick. I'm laying in this pull over sport and.
Speaker 4: Then she's just going crazy and rocking back and forward and bending my dick to the front. I'm like, I'm like, well, you can't bend the dick to the front that's trying to ride it. It's like, no, you need to slide back on it or you go up and down. You can't slide forward. And then trying to bend this shit right, and she's killing man. I'm shivering.
Speaker 5: I'm like, I hate my life. And then we want to award for the scene. Every time I look at that truphy, I want to slap it off the shelf.
Speaker 1: You won an award for the scene that was one of the most my superable.
Speaker 5: Yes, I brought it.
Speaker 1: Out.
Speaker 3: That is crazy, by the way, y'all know all it's up porn star Maurice McKnight.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: He sued the director after his white female co star called him the inward twice during the scene without his permission.
Speaker 1: So I did want to ask you that what are your boundaries on set?
Speaker 5: Don't touch my boodyhole unless it's what your tongue.
Speaker 4: I had this one girl, bro, she had this long ass tongue, right, and then she like having to lick my ass or whatever right they wanted. It was in the script, right, I'm like, cool right back there with this long ass tongue and shove like have that thing.
Speaker 1: I'm like looking back, like what are you doing?
Speaker 3: Like, wait a second, you use the tu Wait one second, because you just said something that I don't think I was aware of.
Speaker 1: You just said it was in the script.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, they want to ask you.
Speaker 1: So what does this What does a porn script look like?
Speaker 5: If you have lines dialogue which should be said, not for the actual No, that's what I'm talking about, the as it says like such and such, such and such, and then this girl commences to vigorously lick the ainus of Jason Love type ship in there in parentheses Jason Love, right, that is probably somebody like so so, so.
Speaker 3: When you're looking at the script, is it she's gonna perform head, then you guys are gonna do missionary, Then you're gonna do backshots.
Speaker 1: Then you're gonna do anal like.
Speaker 5: That won't be in the script. But if they want something specific like ass licking, they'll they'll they'll document.
Speaker 1: That that's a specific ass Oh yeah, like like.
Speaker 3: So you so the only the only ass liking is that's where you draw the line.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't try to use no finger that the long tongue girl was about I was about to say at home, like you better fake you back there? What are you doing?
Speaker 1: You better fake? That's not her.
Speaker 5: Tongue was like this long, like what are you doing with that? You get away from it?
Speaker 1: That's crazy. Okay.
Speaker 3: See, I want to get more into the personal life because to me, it's so much more interesting than me our favorite porn stars and people that work in sex work and know that they normal.
Speaker 1: Okay. I want to know your type.
Speaker 3: When you're walking down the street or you're in a club, whatever is your vibe and you see someone, what do they normally look like?
Speaker 1: What makes you just?
Speaker 5: I'm mother, I'm actually I'm a personality person obviously, I don't want to ugly girl a slight bit of shallow and it's not much but like, but it's the personality. Like you know, after I'm talking to them like like a manut or two, I know exactly what I want to smash them off or not really in.
Speaker 1: A minute or two.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 3: See, I feel like we all kind of have a type, right, Like my type, like they tatty, I gotta type brown.
Speaker 1: They normally dark skin. Man, you gotta light skin type. You gotta stop telling.
Speaker 4: People that thinks there like a thug, and you like you were like a regular dude, like a regular regular like, oh, maya.
Speaker 1: My ex was a fucking retired firefighter.
Speaker 5: Should have sa exactly.
Speaker 1: I'm you know I have in Louisiana that might you know, I like regular people. Don't like regular people, Yeah you do.
Speaker 3: But I'm saying I like thugs is embarrassing, considering I'm the only one that wants to fuck with niggas with goods. I don't like, what is it? What's the look? Well, first off, y'all, the look is and the energy is stripper.
Speaker 1: Y'all. This bitch got naked right in front of this man. As soon as look, you want to.
Speaker 3: Start throwing somebody the dress up to y'all, there's a bathroom down the hall, and he said, I'm just gonna change right here. Danny is falling and laughing.
Speaker 1: I was like, underwear.
Speaker 3: Problem. I can't wait back to back the type. So you suck a lot of white girls on blacks.
Speaker 5: That's my contract contract. The black girls get mad at me like black girls.
Speaker 1: That's the question we all talked about, specially.
Speaker 4: Like two thousand black girls. But I'm contracted to special white girls. This is my contract. You don't go to Burking and say, hey, can I get a Pepperoni pizza?
Speaker 5: Okay, and the person at bur King can be like, oh, I'm sorry, but.
Speaker 3: Is it almost where you don't even want to fuck white girls after?
Speaker 1: Like what is it? Like? Is it too much for you? Sometimes?
Speaker 3: Like that's why I ask you when you're fucking all these white girls, like does it make you feel like I'm kind of over this and you totally look for the other type of woman when you're in your personal life.
Speaker 4: Well, I told you I don't have a preference. They could be black, brown, or purple. If they turn me on, I'm knocking the back off.
Speaker 1: We ain't seen that. Yeah, that I'm weak. I'm weak.
Speaker 3: Well, I wanted to get into our vanilla ship because I say this one just for you, because science. Okay, Now, a new study is shown and y'all let me know any other miss that y'all I've heard, especially since I'm short, You've been around a lot of body parts.
Speaker 1: Studies now claim that men with big noses tend to have larger penises. Scientists are convinced that big nose men have bigger penises The experts claim that big nose fellas are exposed to higher tasostral levels as they are developing his babies inside their mother's wounds. They say it is because the hormone plays a huge role in forming the nose and the genitals.
Speaker 3: Now, see, this is going to bring out the stigma to why black men have bigger dicks?
Speaker 1: Do you think so?
Speaker 5: Yes, I can see it because a lot of black men have bigger nose.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but also Middle Eastern like, not a lot of they're the Greek like, there's a lot of even European countries where the noses the things, even noses Black people have bigger noses and fuller lips than most. Okay, so that already now, But I will like, two biggest dicks I've ever seen was that Venezuela in my ex when I was young. He didn't have a big nose, but bdd, do you got a big ass? He got a Jason Love No, now, he got love nose. But you know, it's not like it's big where it doesn't fit your face. I think big dudes generally, but I also wonder there's a difference to me and big And of course they didn't bring it up. There's a difference to me with the bridge of the nose and the nostrils.
Speaker 5: Of a nose, like, so the nose, yeah.
Speaker 3: Not the girth of the nose. Well, I wanted to bring up the study for y'all real quick. The research was done back in twenty twenty one by a team in Japan, and it's been backed up by another group at Old Sane University in South Korea. The initial teams findings showed that the guys with noses measuring up to one point seven inches had an average non erect penis of four inches. However, guys with a snout that were that was two point two inches on average had proven to have penis sizes of over five inches.
Speaker 1: You know that's the sauce, but you know that's average. Fine, that's the average.
Speaker 5: On heard that's a sure definitely not a grow Yeah.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, I mean that was real Louisiana. That's the short I said.
Speaker 3: Sure you and these accents, bitch, you know interview and don't.
Speaker 1: Know how read? Who's the rapper that has my pussy pain my booty? Ole Brown?
Speaker 3: And she was from Saint Louis. She had us laughing so hard and she said iron like when you're earning, a nigga ain't earned when you earn it, and when you earn when well. And I like Louisiana accents, so I love because they call you baby, that's why. No, that's just that's just New Orleans, right, Louisiana niggas do they? But you know, I've had my moment. I'm done, y'all, Come, y'all could get her ass? What did I just goddamn c when we lived, when we lived in Florida, you know, you meeting so many people that's from the South, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Atlanta, Louisiana, Atlanta. I an't. I didn't met know the niggas from any other parts of Georgia. But I feel like throughout.
Speaker 3: That time, what I've learned now living in New York almost ten years is Southern niggas really just have the charm.
Speaker 1: To like, I'll fuck this Southern nigga quick.
Speaker 3: Brooklyn niggas real close to it, But they just make you feel more comfortable and more pretty, like more treating you like a little Southern bellt like, treat you more. Yeah, And I really wish like I'm having a very hard time dating on the West coast, like these niggas sure pretty believe it.
Speaker 1: Oh it's ghatto out here. I could never.
Speaker 3: The data pool, the dating pool is pissing it. Yes, but I think and not to starts and moons this ship because I'm not that way. But I was speaking so negatively on dating that I like think I.
Speaker 5: I psyched myself out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I kept myself away from it because I'm like, I know, if I go on a date, it's gonna be awful. So when I was talking to my therapist, she was like, what makes you think this way? And so I literally had like an awakening, started being like I could date, It's gonna be great.
Speaker 1: And I literally ended up going on the best date of.
Speaker 3: My life, like literally last week, the best day I've ever been on in my entire life. So I think in terms of even being single and dating, there really is kind of a thing in what you put out in terms of what you received, especially in terms of people that are you know, approaching you, texting you in your phone.
Speaker 1: All those things.
Speaker 3: I did want to ask you, since you brought up all the men everywhere in dating and you traveling as much because you live on the East Coast, you live in the South, but you're out here in La you go all over the place. I just asked you, when you come to New York, where do you find the best women.
Speaker 1: To be.
Speaker 4: Honestly, I would say within the US, yes, look, not abroad.
Speaker 3: No, don't tell us, no European girl. Our audience don't want to hear this, but go ahead.
Speaker 4: I would say, honestly, Miami or Okay, that's not surprising.
Speaker 5: I don't know. Atlanta got some baddies too, though.
Speaker 1: I love it. Miami surprises me.
Speaker 3: Yeap Miami, like you go down there, everyone is half naked all year round. I'm not saying right now, Hi, I'm just saying, like, well, when I lived in interviewed someone yesterday at the BT Media House and he was like, I'm from Miami, Miami, not this Miami beach fucking Instagram shit.
Speaker 1: I'm like, Okay, that's what comes to my brain sometimes.
Speaker 3: But you know, you have Latinos, you have actual Latinos, you have all these different cultures, you have Haitian, so many Caribbean people that I can see it.
Speaker 1: It's just like you got all either one. Now, where would you going to say? Internationally?
Speaker 5: Columbia, Oh, baddies. You can't go ten steps by seeing a body.
Speaker 4: And then I would also say I.
Speaker 1: Went to Budapest.
Speaker 3: I love that little They have these like baths from back in the day, like Roman baths. You just walk down the street and there's like holes in the ground. People just smoked, chill drinking all. Now.
Speaker 1: I want to ask you, because you brought up Columbia.
Speaker 3: We talked about how how cheap sometimes women are abroad in sex world because you get paid to have sex.
Speaker 1: Have you ever paid a woman tab sex with you?
Speaker 5: I didn't have to pay, but you did, but I paid you.
Speaker 3: I appreciate that, okay, because so many men in their brains.
Speaker 1: Ain't no.
Speaker 4: Which time I've done the multiple couple with sex workers. Someone's just somewhere, just regular woman. How do you pay a regular woman for some pussy.
Speaker 1: Girl like a bill?
Speaker 3: No, no, no, I'm saying like yay, because to me, that's not paying. But it's like, what's paying for sex?
Speaker 5: Well show you you no, you're not going to just give cash that regular.
Speaker 1: That's that is any.
Speaker 4: Better way you in jarge vagina or whatever? Right, and then you know you treat the young lady something nice. You know, Wait, a day or two. Give us some money, you know, like, hey, take care of some bills. Technically it's paid for the pussy m because you like.
Speaker 1: Them, like, you know, want a nigger more money.
Speaker 3: She like, you ain't putting it on the table right when you do. Well, that's what I mean, because to me, sex work.
Speaker 1: You get.
Speaker 3: Look Danny over there, lab was one summer dressed up. She went like this, y'all, like like like her ass was so big.
Speaker 1: Like I was doing she jumping into a summer dress. Bitch. I'm like, look look at Danny. Danny was well, Danny was looking away.
Speaker 3: He's like, I Am not going to He was like hr hr saw on our last tour, Now why because you out here getting getting naked in front of the goddamn guess now you actually gave a tip without us asking for women writing you said that there was a position that was really uncomfortable. But our who derve segment is a sex tip, and I would love actually for you because we also have been talking about threesomes goddamn all week, and it seems like you have a lot of three yes, but you have threesomes also, And it's not a train.
Speaker 1: We're not calling to the train. Here. You do a lot of MML as well, where it's two men and.
Speaker 5: A woman, we call it b b G boy boy girl.
Speaker 1: Oh is that the portant thing is that they?
Speaker 3: Why don't we see MMF so much in poor categories and why I very really see BBBG. But you know what, Havana Ginger, that is right, she was saying, when I do boy boy girls, Okay, maybe industry lingo versus civilian, but it's so weird though to me the usage.
Speaker 5: Of boy and girl because it seems adolescent one. I know, yes, I didn't make that for the weird wow.
Speaker 3: Okay, So could you provide us a tip for I guess a woman in the scene as well as when you are performing with another man, a tip for the fellas who are interested in doing that as well.
Speaker 4: So when you say a boy boy girl, you're talking about like double penetration?
Speaker 5: Are you talking about just in general where a guy's getting his disu in the.
Speaker 1: Front and one is sucking in the back. Oh, give us some DP tips.
Speaker 4: So DP for the guys. It should be understood that it needs to be like a piston because the layer of skin between the female aus and vagina's real thin. So if you go in at the same time, it's like you're feeling the penis at the same time. It's horrible. So it's why you go piston one in, one out so they never rub in that thin.
Speaker 1: Wait, y'all gotta be in sync, Like.
Speaker 3: Yes, if it's not a pisto, then you need to get everything important. When I'm done coming is to watch where there was like a.
Speaker 1: Mishap see the outtakes.
Speaker 3: Bro Wait, this should be so funny, especially when it's be trying to go crazy or especially the dudes will like lay down and then they try to take two dicks like the DV or DP while they're standing.
Speaker 5: That same dick in the hole. That's why I retired the first time.
Speaker 1: Why Why?
Speaker 4: Because because I was doing I was doing the scene with this white guy and a young lady, right, so we're going at it. It's like a double penetration. So I'm at the bottom, I'm in a vagina, he's in the butt.
Speaker 5: Right, We're going at it. We're killing it. Right. All of a sudden, I feel if vagiant to get really tight. I'm like, we've been doing this shit for forty minutes right here, Like, why is this shit getting tight. All of a sudden, right boom, situation finished. I keep going and I'm professional. Everybody's laughing. I'm looking around like, all right, I'm silly.
Speaker 1: I want to laugh too.
Speaker 4: What's going on? Hush suspicious? But they're still laughing, right, all right, So I go look at the main camera. I rewind it, and I look this motherfucker. Take this dick out and put it in the vagina with me, so I would think with sword fighting in the same hole.
Speaker 5: I spassed out.
Speaker 1: No, wait, so you I'm sure people ask you this. I can I believe you. But maybe because it was wet, you didn't realize it.
Speaker 4: Well, no, obviously I'm performing. Actually I'm getting it in. Then all of a sudden, I just feel some instant tighten its. I'm like, oh, I'm clenching our fucking muscles or whatever, paying no mind. But then when I go back in hindsight and look at the video, I'm like, oh, I'm like, okay.
Speaker 5: So if I flashy and whoop everybody on set, I would be wrong. I would be the bad guy. So DD is a no DV no DV like double bad. Yet no, I don't like which is?
Speaker 3: So is that something in contract that because like the way you spassed out right, like if that's something that you out were like, we're not doing this and they still let it happen. Exactly do you have things on there besides your boody hole like DV I don't do I.
Speaker 1: Oh at the time okay.
Speaker 3: Which is crazy because we talk about consent a lot and so unseen. Is that a thing that you that you do with with the other performers? What things can I do? What can I do?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 3: Or is it talked about by the director like do you have that one on one time to talk to the people that you're about to perform with?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 3: No, he turned it into me not yet?
Speaker 1: What was your question again?
Speaker 5: Me?
Speaker 3: Because I miss just if he goes through like kind of asking someone their their triggers or things that they don't like, like what can I do?
Speaker 1: Like even sometimes it could be to where we talked about it.
Speaker 3: I can't remember with who, but we asked if they like being slack?
Speaker 1: They're like, yeah, you could slap me, but not in my face. So like literally, you know, there's.
Speaker 3: Even called what is it called like dues and don'ts, do's and don'ts, okay, and you talk. You talk every time before set with the person that you're performing with about that.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 3: So when you work with new girls and is it something that maybe it is almost too much work because you have so much experience in this industry that you're.
Speaker 5: Like, I don't know, I like to teach them so it's fun.
Speaker 3: Actually, what type of tips do you give to a new upcoming for and start men and women?
Speaker 1: Like for the women, you know, it's the temple, like when to go crazy? When the chick temple?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I thought you were some of them, know, some of them want to go crazy the whole time, like non stop going like calm down.
Speaker 3: What's the longest what's the longest set you've shot? Like how long have you fucked for one scene?
Speaker 5: Maybe two hours? For use, like forty minutes with your dick?
Speaker 3: No, no, I give up takes out of that. She had to be sucking it for about one because there's no someone is taking that dick for two hours?
Speaker 1: Poor women, Like do they walk or wheel out? It's my fault? Well no, but I've seen them take your dick and like another big like especially on black like bro that I'm gonna be honest with you.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 3: Sometimes when I watch Black it doesn't feel real because it's so elaborate that I'm like, I love how elaborate it is.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, there's no way this bitiou.
Speaker 3: I want to know I can fuck the nigga, and it doesn't feel like I could take this dick. Have you ever have you ever gotten a script and you were like you asked to change some things because you didn't.
Speaker 5: Like it, or sometime I'll get it. I'm like, no, do it again?
Speaker 1: Is it the acting that you don't like? The character? Oh?
Speaker 3: The character that they have you playing? And so right there, they just rewrite the script. Yes, you need to rewrite the bank teller ship that ships hot, not act that ship out. Well, No, the best part of it was that he got the money. I want to know what type of porn you watch or do you just look at like women that like maybe send you videos? Do you prefer that?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 1: I have a strong mind, so I really don't need to.
Speaker 5: You don't watch porn like I watched my ship, But when I watch it, I gat I graded like, I'm like, it's like a studid. I'm like, okay, I could have do this better. I could do this. I should have went fast here, I should have went slower there. Should have spread the legs a little more and turned us with a camera can see it better. Like it's like a lesson.
Speaker 4: But like so if I watch some porn, I don't know, I'll just go and click best stuff, and that's everything works on me.
Speaker 3: I can't wow. Maybe it's like me not listening to podcasts. I can't listen to podcast because then I start to like see but I don't search categories anymore, you know, I got I be a only fans and Twitter click best off. No I do, so I go to specific people like I like to watch specific people fuck now. And then I like Twitter porn where it's just like all all I.
Speaker 1: Do, Like I don't have everything, no, like it is. It's like a one stop shop for the body. When I when I went to go look at your dick, it was on Twitter, I was like, speaking of that.
Speaker 3: So nine years, I mean, it's not like it's twenty years or something like that, right, not that old. But you've seen some different evolution of how to make money. Of course, what's been the best and most lucrative way for you to make money?
Speaker 1: Important? Is it? Events? Is it only fans?
Speaker 5: Is it currently only fans?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 5: Because before only fans? I used to do the event right as well.
Speaker 4: And I would like so like these video packages of like solo videos, different videos, and I said the event right link and they'll pay for it, and then I would email them the link with the dropbox with the multiple videos in it.
Speaker 5: That was before only I was like doing it like before that existed.
Speaker 3: M Wow, you know it's something I'm interested in knowing With your what would you say your sexual appetite is?
Speaker 1: Like? Do you like fucking every day? Like?
Speaker 3: Do you feel like you're way more casual with sex when you're not working?
Speaker 1: Like? What is it? What do you feel like?
Speaker 3: So do you need to be with I want? Do you would you prefer to be with someone then that likes to have sex with other women too?
Speaker 1: Like do you oh? I love it? I love it.
Speaker 4: You can have all the women you want, no dick, but if you want one hundred women enjoy?
Speaker 1: Do you like fans pussy? Like? Do you like fucking fans?
Speaker 5: Mm? Just like I would never really frightenize with work, like I know co worker, like outside of work.
Speaker 1: Really it's a rarity. Ever, like I was gonna ask you date.
Speaker 5: I don't frightenize.
Speaker 3: So you've never had a connection or sex on camera that was so good that you wanted to see the person after?
Speaker 1: But why do you feel that.
Speaker 3: You need restraint within an industry that's already adult and liberated that way?
Speaker 5: Because humans naturally are emotional.
Speaker 4: So you start fucking this young lady outside of work and then her emotions getting involved, then y'all separate.
Speaker 5: Now she's slatting in your name, or if y'all have to work together again, the chemistry is offset. So it's like to eliminate all that. It's too many women out there for me to after frighten us. Ah, do I want to sometimes fuck?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Obviously I'll smashing one of the I'm like, oh, this is really bombing, Like I got tell this show Tuesday and Wednesday, but I would not because I don't frighten us.
Speaker 1: What are the tips?
Speaker 3: So we we just we'll say big feed we now heard big noses. What are the things that a women could either have, maybe esthetically or do to let you know she has a good psson.
Speaker 5: Ooh that's really good. Now that's really hard to tell, but sometimes you can just tell by body language and demeanor, like her demeanor like she got the juice box, don't be.
Speaker 3: Fired with me and do and do just so you know, and do okay the way way, what is that is that because she's playful?
Speaker 5: Is that because it's not so much playful, it's just more like a like a relaxed just like I don't give a fuck, but I care juice box.
Speaker 1: I don't give a fuck, but I care juice box.
Speaker 3: All right, y'all, bit just gotta walk outside with some confidence and shit.
Speaker 1: No, that that is what it is.
Speaker 3: I told you, like even when I was seventy pounds pounds bigger, like it would and I know, like people listen to the pod and watch me like she don't be freaking the niggas she she says she do. I would be in a room full of like the baddies and leave with the top nigga in the room because you just it's confidence. Like I tell all the women, it's crazy. Because we sat with the other girl this weekend Ola I think her name was, I can't remember, or her sister, and to hear her kind of speak like like little baby or Amber.
Speaker 1: Saying that you.
Speaker 3: Know, she kind of just takes what she can get, or she doesn't really go on dates or hasn't been taken on dates. Like, hearing that from women is so unfortunate because I think that if you do just show up and really think highly of yourself, a man will treat you highly because they believe that you think highly of yourself. A man will treat you like they think you think of yourself. And if you have low confidence or you don't think highly of yourself, they are gonna walk.
Speaker 1: A problem in that situation.
Speaker 3: So we interviewed someone who is real popular and very beautiful fun and she was like, I'd never been taken on a date. I do believe never been said that women need to have one exemplar by like ants seeing the man that changes the mode for the other ones. For example, you young, you date niggas, the first one with a car, Now they all gonna have a car, right, like you have a standard. Whether I fuck the hood niggas or niggas are working in office, they all have a standard of how they treat you. Know what I'm saying, Like, at least I hold that I think we kind of need to see that so women don't get the chance to see that man, you know what I mean, Like, think about you being in love for the first time.
Speaker 1: What's the thing you just said yesterday, I can't do casual sex now, Oh yeah, that's the thing.
Speaker 3: Okay, So so Miss Juice, Okay, So we're gonna because I do want to kind of.
Speaker 1: Break it down here to this we were having we were having a conversation.
Speaker 3: So wrong and I am not wrong, she said, so I said, casual sex is sex that basically has no expectations or no relationship. Mandy believes casual sex to be so casual sex to me is fucking someone just to fuck, like or I'm horning. I'm with this person, so we can have sex because I'm horny. Like to me now, especially after getting out of my relationship, I do fuck somebody that I've been fucking for a long time because we're comfortable with each other. Now, here's the thing with the person that we were talking about the expectations. He was like, uh, I think he mentioned kids or marriage.
Speaker 1: I don't want kids. I don't want marriage at.
Speaker 3: Least with him, no period, and so to me and so to me, when when now when I'm thinking of having sex, it's I feel like I'm about to sound like Wheezy, but I need the affection, the intimacy.
Speaker 1: It just because a nigga dogs me out doesn't mean they have to treat me like shit. You can, you'll be affectionate. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: When I say I need those things, it's because much like that conversation, it's not easy for me to fucking leave, you know what I'm saying, Like, I don't really like being treated that way.
Speaker 1: But that doesn't mean.
Speaker 3: I'm not having casual sex because these niggas treat me right or they fucking lay up with me.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 1: But see that's what I'm saying. I don't. I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't want sex with someone that i'm a fuck once anymore like I used to do that. You fucking nigga twenty times any age, your nigga, it's still casual.
Speaker 1: Self. We got a title. I don't know what it is, but if I fuck you over twenty times or something.
Speaker 4: But I guess it's a lot of chemistry involved though, So it's not just casual casual with someone.
Speaker 5: You have really no chemistry with you just developed.
Speaker 4: At the moment you fuck and then you move on there we go somebody like multiple times.
Speaker 5: Then within that plicit you're like, you're like it's like chemistry, you're not with science. But it's still kim.
Speaker 1: He and my pussy. I'm with him at the moment. God, damn, anybody, what are you talking about. I'm sorry. In the last seven years, we're not gonna do it.
Speaker 3: We're not gonna do the most pisce he's crime bitch ever, and now he's in your pussy.
Speaker 1: He's with you. Yes, he's literally with me in the moment. I don't.
Speaker 6: I'm not playing with you, Okay, Like this is no because okay, So because I used to just be able to and this is the growth that you guys listen to here on this podcast.
Speaker 1: If y'all go back to year one, this is gonna sound nuts.
Speaker 3: But I I used to literally just be able to, Like it's bett week. I would normal we come here and be like, oh, I'm gonna get some dick this weekend. I'll go to Miami or go on vacation and be like I'm gonna get some dick when I wish I'll be running.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 5: No, I'm like, like, get this dick away if I don't care about it.
Speaker 1: What about you? Do you need a little rapport? Do you need a bitch to just look bad?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 1: What is it that you think you need for a new sexual experience? With something sexual experience?
Speaker 5: So obviously a new sexual experience is going to be shallow as ship. You see a bad of You're like, dam I can really fuck? I want to know she would go get tested for me?
Speaker 1: You know, wait, hell on, go get you know, you.
Speaker 4: Do porn for so long and not you don't have to worry condom because everything is so safe and it's such a comfortable environment. Then you go to like regular girls in the club, like you're like, I find I'm like, do you even know what you wear?
Speaker 1: What size condom do you wear? Fuck?
Speaker 5: The Magnum's excels kind of tight on it, but you know it works.
Speaker 3: So when you regular girls, you ask immediately for test results.
Speaker 5: That's why I only like only fans girls because I know they tested.
Speaker 1: Wow. Wait, isn't that considered in your industry?
Speaker 5: Somewhat?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 5: But I feel safe every now and again, I'll catch your baddie maybe at the club rarely, and I'll put a condumn on and fuck, but I don't have fun.
Speaker 3: So but the so the only girls fans that you do decide to have sex with these are women that you know you probably you won't work with.
Speaker 5: Ever exactly and the actual point industry and okay.
Speaker 1: Because like that's good, let me get my phone. And I guess that is the difference.
Speaker 3: I know you said you took you took a break of course from mainstream, and then for the stuff you do now is a lot more soloize.
Speaker 5: I just started doing the stuff again like recently within the last.
Speaker 3: But we drew that parallel a lot the way he said, the only fans curls is who will do But a lot of the only fans curls.
Speaker 1: Don't do mainstream porn exactly. They're not Like do you do you think.
Speaker 3: That you're so mainstream that from what I heard, like I sat down with was it vivid when I who does live who has worked for Evil Angel? And I was hearing about how much money some of the people make and how sometimes the biggest star is again only twenty five hundred dollars. Is it true that mainstream is just for the look so that they can find you elsewhere?
Speaker 5: So yeah, mainstream basically is like an outlet, like there's a plateau that excels you.
Speaker 1: It's like being automatic.
Speaker 4: They put you in so many different places that you're your fame and notoriety then allows you to make money and finances around that fame. When I first started, I was only making like fifts per sneers and nothing else after that, a fucking shit ton of them. But yeah, and then you know, it's kind of kind of white. But then obviously I actually thought it was less than that. I thought, like I did, Oh, no, ordinarily it is okay.
Speaker 5: So now what I oversold myself.
Speaker 3: I want to make sure I want to make you said listening hear that because a lot of men, I think have fantasies of being porn stars, or they think because their dicks are a certain size they can do porn, and maybe if they're in a financial strength, they're like, oh, let me just go have sex for money.
Speaker 1: What is about the normal rate for straight mail porn stars when they're coming into the I've seen what I was just gonna say.
Speaker 3: I saw that it was like for that blowbank scene based not me do any Basically, I do this TV show where we cover the business of sex, and in this scene, it was Johnny Darko who was directing it.
Speaker 1: There were six guys that came in. I watched how it was the.
Speaker 3: ID taking the photo, and then he told me they were getting picked three hundred dollars each and I was like, damn, some of these niggas I've seen so many times before, but he was.
Speaker 5: Such a.
Speaker 1: Three hundred that was okay.
Speaker 3: So then I want to ask you then for for for women porn stars, there's normally a spike in their pay if they do anal or if they do certain positions.
Speaker 1: More is that the case for men too?
Speaker 5: If you go gayh once a game, it depends on you as a person.
Speaker 4: You could have the ability or inability to sell yourself. If you take what they give you, then obviously you're going to get what they gave you. But then so you're saying, as a man, you can go in and say, if you want me to do DP with this for the scene, I need more.
Speaker 5: You want to get my ass lick. It's not something I do with my regular life that much, So yeah, you gotta take the assup.
Speaker 3: What is the advice, because I know you talked about for women, what is the advice that you give to young male porn stars. Oh, I tell you there's very few male porn stars we know by name that Yeah, very few.
Speaker 1: Well today I think we.
Speaker 3: Know a lot of the older ones. I mean that's the that's what I mean period. Yeah we just said LEXI still we can't think of you know.
Speaker 1: What I mean? Like? Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: When they be like what I can do to be better, I'm like, first off, just pay attention to the girls body because if you do that, you pay attention to about it, it will tell you what you're doing right or wrong, and then that in turn will create the on screen chemistry.
Speaker 5: Chemistry, and uh, save your money and try not to freatenize too much with people because that's how crazy shit happened. Mhm, save your money, reinvested something else because I was, you're not gonna be fucking feed Oh what do you think is the.
Speaker 1: Life span of points star that comes into business today?
Speaker 4: Just depends on your depends on the anatomy of you, like you, how long you I could, I could, I could do it something fifty I would never, but I feel like i'm blood for wise, I'm capable of doing.
Speaker 1: It till fifty.
Speaker 5: They got some guys fifty six and still doing it ain't.
Speaker 1: Gonna hold you. I don't have to. I don't.
Speaker 3: These fifty year olds out here built here right now, they know these fifty built different. No more than I mean, man to tell me they fifty. I'm like, oh girl, I gotta show you on this here this weekend. I said, you what just looking fun as that?
Speaker 1: Say? Tell us some of your favorite adult actress and actresses you work with? Favorite?
Speaker 5: Yeah, where you were Just like, man, I don't really like to compare young ladies, but I can tell you where I had the most fun with that person. Yeah, so I would say I had fun with the Tianna Trump scene. I had fun with we gotta have her on here.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 5: Lena paul Seeing. I had a lot of fun. Uh, Jane Door had fun with her because she's silly and it was fun. And I would Alan Roads.
Speaker 3: It's like, I know, I know the personal last it's not of it as the highest female boards are today, I believe is that I think so, or maybe it's her businesses.
Speaker 4: Once upon a time, maybe I can Yeah, Okay, no, I don't really doubt into people finances.
Speaker 1: Oh no, no, no, Like it was a headline. It was a headline. I think that was her. Yeah, people were talking about, like.
Speaker 5: You freaking write a headline about anything, because y'all the network that they got for me is wrong.
Speaker 1: As the hell on the Google. I should say thousand dollars? Is this one sent me?
Speaker 5: Girl?
Speaker 1: It has it has us between uh two hundred and fifty thousand hours. I want to say five million, I said, now, bitch my ship, I should got one one, one to five million, Yeah, like laughable, yes, and not that I don't listen, not living in to listen anyway. Goddamnit.
Speaker 3: What about male porn stars when you're working with a man. What would make a good coworker?
Speaker 5: For a good coworker, somebody who don't go soft. So I'm gonna set fucking eight hours.
Speaker 1: Oh you gotta wait for all the names.
Speaker 5: And I'm just standing there dick rocked up. I'm like, I'm like, you wake the list it up?
Speaker 1: Or what?
Speaker 3: Wait a second, how often does that happen? I didn't even think of the fact that y'all have to be in sync with the hardness.
Speaker 1: Someone got coming in sync. Well, I know I've saying we got some.
Speaker 4: You'll be waiting forty minutes like you've been jacking this ship off for like twenty five years. No, girl, I'm trying to go get some chicken and rice. You out here fucking stroking this ship. I gotta just sit here.
Speaker 1: Damn. Oh my. What are some of the behind the scenes things? Is it like, do you still take pills? Is it something that you need because you just.
Speaker 4: It depends if I got a scene where like those which I'm not doing anymore, but those like ten guys one girl everywhere you look at some think everywhere, So it's like it makes your think want to go down.
Speaker 1: So you just take like half a pill or something for that for sure? Have you have you charged a little honeybags?
Speaker 5: I'm actually I'm actually actually designing one. I have one in production. You'll be read in about four weeks.
Speaker 1: I hope we can hold this for you. Yeah we can't. What's the name of it? Jason love Honey? Jason loved playing congratuate poculation.
Speaker 5: And the formula myself. So I know it's stopped here?
Speaker 1: Well what what what like things?
Speaker 5: Then?
Speaker 1: Do? So my ex and I gave this this tip on the podcast. Uh.
Speaker 3: He used to drink beef juice a lot. It helps with blood flow and things like that well. Pineapple juice is another one for man a lot.
Speaker 5: Of hydration because you know obviously.
Speaker 3: The blood drink pineapple juice tastes hydration though you know what I'm saying, Oh.
Speaker 4: Sa, the erection is blood flow, so if you maximize the bluff, have a better eration erection right there. So if you drink a lot of water, you know, the water moves the blood around your body, so it helps to float.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, so water, pineapple juice, beep juice. Told y'all, what about working out?
Speaker 1: Like tell us?
Speaker 4: Obviously, if you work out, it increases your libido, so you just in your testosterol.
Speaker 5: So what that leads to erection and horniness? So yeah, working on that.
Speaker 3: Do you try to not maybe drink but next to a scene or are you just so experienced it don't matter, Like, yeah, what things do you think actually work against the male uh with in order to have a hard erection?
Speaker 1: Like what the mind?
Speaker 5: Oh seriously, erection I'm telling you it's like seventy percent mental.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 5: The anatomy. Blood is blood. It moves where it moves. It's the focus.
Speaker 1: You know why. I believe it? The last time maybe it was a year ago, a dude that I know really wanted to fuck me. We had great chemistry. He could not get hard and no, he was just like nervous. And he literally like I didn't think it's gonna give you no. Yeah, so he was nervous. So like that nerve.
Speaker 4: So now the blood is going to your head because you're trying to produce these thoughts, you know, so you blood can't go here if it's here nervousness.
Speaker 3: Y'all about to come with that confidence to the bedroom, come with the swag, you know, like fuck it, go ahead it flag it off.
Speaker 1: And what do you think for women that are watching and they feel like it might be him? Right?
Speaker 3: Like, what's the best way that a woman can react when a dude can't get it up? Will we try to suck it while it's like a gummy bear?
Speaker 1: Do we chill the fuck out? No?
Speaker 5: Just calm down, you know, tell them it's okay, baby, Just give it a little time. Lay down with him, you know, talk to.
Speaker 1: Him, kiss, do some like cuddling things, anything that could like kind of ease his mind.
Speaker 5: Like, oh, she's not that mad at me. The blood will flow after.
Speaker 3: That, you know that he the reason he thinks that he was able to get hard. He was like, I thought you was gonna be trying to suck my did crazy and then it was making me think too much. We literally was chilling out, and he told.
Speaker 1: Me that's what helped exactly, because they're calm.
Speaker 5: He got out of his head.
Speaker 1: Once he got his head, he can get it.
Speaker 3: So ladies, if it's on gummy and it's not getting hard, girl, just take it out your mouth.
Speaker 1: Stop trying take it out your damn mouth, and just lay with that man, play with that man, and soothe that man.
Speaker 3: Speaking of it being an emause, give us some really good tips for sucking a big dick, because wait, yeah, wait, I'm gonna give you.
Speaker 1: The tip about sucking the big If you have girls, I'm sure you've probably.
Speaker 5: Mean getting the big dick suck you mean, yes, yes, okay, let's let's verbalize this property.
Speaker 3: Give the girls a tip for when they suck. Yeah, like literally, like as someone that thought it was like a big dick, what you want from me? Put you know, a bitch rode in and she was like, I don't know what the dude halfway? Yeah, like, as someone that's girthy, tell us some of the ways that you like your dick.
Speaker 1: Me and suck like.
Speaker 5: So some girls like they mouth the circumference is not made for like a girt deal of penis, But then they want to try to I'm trying to like deep throat, like listen, I don't need you molers all your back teeth scraping against my meat, like come on, I gotta use this thing, like come down. The head is the most effective part of the penis. The rest is for shure.
Speaker 1: Oh, the rest is for show. You don't even like when they get to the to the side.
Speaker 5: Like it's different.
Speaker 1: Now we have the side. It's not bad.
Speaker 3: But also the back of your throat. Then you're not opening it up. You're now taking your mouth and doing other things.
Speaker 1: What was it that you said you do yesterday? And she said, I fake gagas I don't want. Oh yeah, fake gag.
Speaker 5: Oh so that okay, that's all I can Yeah.
Speaker 3: Because listen, now someone came out and was like, uh uh he wants to feel the back of the throat, and I said, oh, nigga, it never reached that for me.
Speaker 1: But then I didn't know. You cannot believe that, he said, He said he can fill the back of a woman's throat with it. Obviously, I didn't know, how would you not now didn't know for my finger in it.
Speaker 3: I can feel so now, I really now I found out these niggas knew I was fake gagging because they know they wasn't hit in the back of my throat.
Speaker 1: They'll go right in just ahead. I'm gagging like a bitch, like it's so big. No, I'm not taking a back.
Speaker 3: That was probably the biggest disappointment. Bitch, this head still give Okay, it's still really good. But I'm not going to sit here and lose my boys because you want to see here my throat.
Speaker 1: You remember that episode we had gone to colleges and I couldn't talk.
Speaker 3: Because he literally I've been I've been like and my ex used to like like literally I have to tell him, like the mornings that I record, we can't have no hardcore like head throat sex because he would literally fuck my throat so hard that I wouldn't be able to speak.
Speaker 1: Tell us, broat fucking I like it. See well, maybe.
Speaker 3: Maybe maybe it's torture with you, that is, I mean, I like you no fucking because like I've never been.
Speaker 1: A conversation with my throat was an amazing job. What tell me tell you, like, I don't know now.
Speaker 3: Now now we're turned, please share and tell the world how much you enjoyed throat fuck because I like b hockey. Right, there's not a lot of ways where you could get like messy ship Like, I don't want to be in a room with ten niggas. I got to figure out how to get my ship off one. So anything that feels messy. I'm into throat fucking is the only way that like that.
Speaker 5: You're basically saying, you give like some super sloppy head if I can't.
Speaker 1: And she throw up sometimes. She just shared how she'd be throwing up some one time, and I said, and he didn't know. And I think that's my thing.
Speaker 3: I'm scared of the reflux of throwing up. To me, that's one of the nastiest things. Like, I'm not into the puke sucks me neither man, jam. I mean, I had a nice dinner. I didn't think we were gonna go that crazy, that's all. So when you make it really all spit, when you get throat fucked, you don't like have to keep the throw up now, No, but that's also because I can relax my throat. Oh y'all, look at her. She like, I'm that throat bitch. My mama being told you, this is who the fuck we are. Okay, my mom says, whole hereditary and she right, let me tell you. Do you remember how my mom found out.
Speaker 1: That sucking dick. No, it was a nigga that texted me. And she saw this text, she goes, I knew it. I knew it.
Speaker 3: I had a feeling. She was like, everybody always tells me I'm the best, and you being the best.
Speaker 1: I just knew this was gonna happen to you.
Speaker 3: Now, like I graduated, throw gold runs in the families, saying, now, my mom is seventy two, so yeah, what's the oldest bitch you fucks?
Speaker 1: Oh yes, grandma plus me my grandmother Grandma would be young now.
Speaker 4: Great grandma, and I think the oldest I was probably like fifty one back when I was twenty five.
Speaker 3: Oh that's okay. The age difference is there? Okay, what about lately? Never at sixties?
Speaker 1: She would not.
Speaker 5: The macon cheese should work for like two months straight after that when you come and give it to make a young body like that swear, and.
Speaker 3: That's gonna be me when I'm fifty one of y'all like I would be asking the young bulls come on, oh, speaking old ladies. So dear mother's friends go crazy about about family members.
Speaker 5: My mama is like me, she's a loner, so she'll.
Speaker 1: Have okay, okay.
Speaker 3: So you know now you you started dancing in your twenties, when you got into your thirties, and just being around family, you being so known out here, has.
Speaker 1: There been a conversation that, like the family reunion of Thanksgiving?
Speaker 5: Nah, I walk to church, everybody like you will chillout, is not about to set on fire. I'm just trying to hear the word.
Speaker 1: They know you in church? Well, obvious, baby, fucking see this why they be lying, No, the church. They're not supposed to be looking at porn if they're in the church. And it's like, what's the word. I know there's some words about it, adultrip.
Speaker 5: Adult world, cheating.
Speaker 1: It's ungodly.
Speaker 3: You're not apparently like especially if you're in a relationship, if you're married, that's like considered like cheating. Where's one of the weirdest places, whether it be playing airport, grocery shopping. I mean, I'm sure you've had people come up to you everywhere.
Speaker 5: But we were like, what the fuck Japan really crying and everything.
Speaker 1: They was crying for that day.
Speaker 5: I'm so happy to see you. I'm like, how you know he's like my wife, my wife full full my wife. I'm like, okay, where your wife, marn. I'll take a picture with her one mon and he gets like, come get his wife and she's fucking crying and ship I'm.
Speaker 1: Like, oh my god, yo, that's kind of crazy, Like surprisingly a ship ton of people in Japan?
Speaker 3: Now, do you get solicited? Allanese people love, like, like when people meet you, they literally just feel so comfortable with you to be like can you come back with us? Try all the time, and what's your exhausted that? I'm like, get that too. We like now, but you can join my only fans and watch that.
Speaker 1: Okay, he said you could pay to watch. Do you have you ever well?
Speaker 3: I mean, I know you've had some young days, but again I find it to be very insulting. No, yeah, but I'm curious with you, like, has there been a moment where you're like, you know what they fire like, I'm a fucker, Like, how tell us about a time where that's happened.
Speaker 5: Hand count it Really it's not that much, but like like like a like a fan, like a regular person out. Yeah, yeah, Like I had a few like, oh my god, you're so hot. I love the way you fuck the girls on screen. I would like to try it. And I'm like, well, you ain't gotta like it no more. You're about to get smashed up because you're fucking hot, you know.
Speaker 1: And uh but I don't have to have to wear a condom. It's not as fun. So it's like, yeah, you know, you're just doing a favorite service.
Speaker 5: Take the kind of off the fuck. No, I'm not. But if you get tested, I'll come back Tuesday.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: So, and you keep bringing up the testing, but also babies, what how does how do men who are having all this unprotected sex? Is it just the woman's responsibility to be on birth control or is there something that the men do in the industry to keep them from having babies with all these women?
Speaker 1: So obviously there's like a rule you know, prepare playing b Oh.
Speaker 3: You're basically saying there's an unspoken agreement that if something happens, okay, Wow.
Speaker 1: Do you have kids? Do you want them? Hello, it's a long story. It's a long story.
Speaker 5: I mean I had a daughter, but yeah, I found out about your wood. She wasn't mine.
Speaker 1: So it's kind of a year ago. Yeah, right, you had had a daughter for sixteen years.
Speaker 5: I was doing a trust run in the competent in. My lawyer was like, Yo, this is kind of big. You should take a DNA test with you. Put it in the folder. I'm like, all right, So I tell us the COVID test home test.
Speaker 1: Not mine.
Speaker 4: I'm like, weird, spobably, just a cheap test, get a better one, do it again, not mine. Ain't no way. I think I could have swore my mama was a virgin. I was like to know how big my dick was back then, So everybody felt like a virgin in the beginning. So I'm like, ain't no where. So I research and I find the best genetic doctor flying to my home say the test.
Speaker 1: But at this point she knows that it's a DNA time. No.
Speaker 5: I'm like, I'm like, baby, my assistant have COVID.
Speaker 1: Another one got COVID and just wore to check everybody. What was the conversation like with the mother.
Speaker 5: So she was with me in Miami for like two weeks or whatever, and it was time for me to bring a home.
Speaker 1: I bring it home.
Speaker 5: I kind of kept it quiet and she goes in and I'm like, hey, tell your mom to come outside.
Speaker 1: Mama, come out, and she's.
Speaker 5: Like, all right, I need some money for this. This said, okay, that's that's right here, handle the paper.
Speaker 1: She open, Ain't no way, ain't no whell whatever.
Speaker 5: I want to take my own test. I'm like, you have some hair right now, this is the best way you can get and yeah. So eventually I have to go to court to get my last name removed because if something happened to me, tell me I didn't.
Speaker 1: Want my mom to be able to enjoy my money. Wow.
Speaker 4: So you know I still did that trust fund. I still take care of her. And when I went to court, the judge was like, so you don't have to pay y'all supporting them. I'm like, no, of course you can keep it because he's not her fault.
Speaker 1: Right. How does she feel?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Have you all had that conversation? Because sixteens it's for Father's Day. Though the little fucker didn't tell me. Hoppy Father's Day.
Speaker 4: No, I was so angry, and mind you, I still been taking care of her even with her not being my child. And but you know, I guess she's getting older, you know, teens to adulthood, they kind of get like that.
Speaker 1: But I don't think. I don't think men men ever really share, like hm, the emotional aspect of finding out a child and yours. But also I love that you say you were kind of hurt that you didn't even get a Father's Day text? Yo, did you really care I found out that you're not my child? Day? Did the relationship change with her? I mean, clearly of course with no.
Speaker 5: You see, the thing is you can't turn love off.
Speaker 4: If my motherfucker turned love off that he didn't love at first, right, So like, even when I found out she wasn't my child, he's still my fucking child, like you know, because genetically, you know, it's not your fault that your mama's are but like it's not against she's just a child.
Speaker 5: I raised her this far. Like I'm not gonna just stop, so I'm still gonna take care of them.
Speaker 3: But being that you you know, you have a sixteen year old kid, right, it's like have you thought about because of the business, maybe getting a second year.
Speaker 1: Have you never considered it?
Speaker 4: Well, since I fucking felt this will have no legacy than a ship, I want to have one. Yes, Yeah, I would like to. Man if I don't, don't give a ship. Life goes on, But you know I would like to or maybe adopted a cute baby.
Speaker 1: Really do that shit? You would? Oh?
Speaker 3: I think that's really amazing because a lot of times we talk about adoptions, this failure to bring the scene when there's so many kids that need to be adopted, right, especially black children in America. But yeah, like normally it's like this playing seat. Okay, well I'm gonna have to adopt because I couldn't do X y Z. But people never think about adopted in the first place.
Speaker 1: I mean I did.
Speaker 5: I did. Obviously, I have my sperm and the sperm bank, you do, younger sperm just frozen sitting there.
Speaker 6: Wow.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so you know, you spend one hundred and fifty thousand dollars they have you can pick a surrogate and everything and find out the genetic history and all this shit, and then they freeze it. Wow, I have it there, young younger, So I'm thirty eight, so like like my thirty three year old sperm, maybe it's there.
Speaker 1: Okay, Wow, they were really proactive with it.
Speaker 5: Well just in case, you know, I don't have to have it just sitting there.
Speaker 1: I mean, with your sperm works forever. No, it doesn't.
Speaker 3: I have a friend right now that's really having trouble getting pregnant and he was also in the military, and I believe he was on PTSD medication and right now he's been unable to get his wife's pregnant for two years.
Speaker 1: And he's younger than Jason now.
Speaker 4: But if he do artificial termination where he ejaculates the cup, they injected that recularly today.
Speaker 5: You don't need much to swim my shitw do you need one little one of.
Speaker 1: The little tadpoles to reach that?
Speaker 3: I think the difficulty is that when when you're having that much trouble naturally, and I guess and we never really talked about this, but it's things like there's so many lawsuits now it's not Cialis and it's not by ig Read some other off brand that one ruins burned for men. There's a lot of hair supplements that have ruined it for men. A lot of the PTSD meds, prozac, and so I think it's like, even though you don't have a lot of swimmers, it's tough because if it doesn't hit, you know, keep going.
Speaker 1: It's expensive.
Speaker 4: Well, listen, I had, like I had like fucking thirty out of twenty million. That's how much the male is supposed to have, like about twenty million.
Speaker 5: I had like thirty. Damn, and I extracted. I say five. Oh first I got five children.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 5: And the good thing about fertility you can pick the gender. Oh yeah, you want twins. They drop twins in there.
Speaker 1: They'll just drop like they just literally they're just they'll just drop. That is crazy. Damn. We'll see y'all options out here. Now. I hate to see you go, but we do have to. In the show.
Speaker 3: Please let all of our listeners know where they can follow you, where they can fine you, and where they can see that big old dick.
Speaker 5: Okay, so you can see this big old dick. All my social media handles is at I am Jason Love, That's I am Jason l u V.
Speaker 1: How big is it? Well, roughly nine and a half ten. That's crazy. See and that thing looks huge, bro, you know it's crazy twelve and all that they try to tell me the other days. Dick wasn't that big? I said, this is why I run.
Speaker 5: The thing is with mine is the girt factor? Yes, Like it's like seven and a half inches around.
Speaker 1: I saw recently.
Speaker 3: I think when I was watching, when I knew you were coming on, I just clicked just to you know, you want to get familiar with your guests work.
Speaker 1: And I was looking at her hand and I was like, this is ridiculous. Yeah, no, it's it's not.
Speaker 5: No, it's like when the girls first to see it in person compared to what they see in the computer or the screen. But like, ain't no way this ship, Like what the fuck? Like it doesn't look like that, Like it's bigger than would have I'm.
Speaker 3: Like, you could just tell you now, like, Okay, you meet a girl, she doesn't know your points, she don't even want this episode in.
Speaker 1: So no, that's actually interesting to me because I've only told one man no my whole life told y'all just keep going, y'all.
Speaker 3: When you meet a girl regular, maybe they don't know you do born don't look at your dick first?
Speaker 1: Are they like what the fuck? And do you warn them? Well, uh, I tell be.
Speaker 4: Careful and they laugh it off. But then you know, I do a lot of for play and like get them like real lubricated. So once once a girl is like really really hot, obviously she dilates. It opens up relaxation, and then she can take damn near a fucking school bus if she's horning enough.
Speaker 3: If they can spit a baby out there, Coop, I can take some exactly you know what I mean. Taking a school bus is crazy. Well, Jason, thank you so very much for joining us. Y'all know that we are on tour, so make sure you go to Whorehive dot com and get your motherfucking tickets because this will be the last time you could see. I had some cities we add it Boston, maybe London by now, so come and check us out in those cities. I was complaining, but it's the last one. Like this whole thing, I'm trying to get pregnant, I'm getting wiped up. I'm just for seeing the ship.
Speaker 1: So bit you're gonna have to be out here making horrible I'm not even having casual sex anymore, so I'm not making horrible decisions. Well, anyways, guys, Mandy just want to take a school bus.
Speaker 3: Don't do that anyway, Thank you opportunity into another episode or decisions.
Speaker 1: Banne