Speaker 1: Talk talk.
Speaker 2: So we're just two unapologetically black women with an opinion to talk.
Speaker 1: What's up y'all?
Speaker 3: Thank you for tuning in for a new episode, and we talked back and show dedicated to.
Speaker 1: These dreamers and chasers.
Speaker 4: Okay, that's your co host, AJ Holiday.
Speaker 1: What's up, Tam.
Speaker 2: Hey, y'all, let's meet Tam Bam. I love y'all once again. We all made it to another week. Thank y'all for tuning in. How was your weekend? AJ?
Speaker 1: It was cool.
Speaker 3: I actually went outside. It was Auntie's homecoming this weekend. I went outside for two days, bitch, Saturday, j Sunday.
Speaker 1: Look outside by my girl on Sunday, Yes, honey.
Speaker 2: Ya not outside by yourself for ge hoo.
Speaker 1: There's some people right here, girl.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: It was a day party on Sunday. On Saturday.
Speaker 3: It was a old Head alumni party like at a Shriner's. Mm hmmirl, your daddy was in there? Okay, it was one daddy in there. Oh I wanted no, not your actual daddy.
Speaker 1: It was a lot of daddies though, y'all. We got we got an.
Speaker 4: Extra special guest on We talked back, yelling in the background, we're.
Speaker 2: Supposed to wait till you introduce introduce your ass daddy.
Speaker 1: God damn it, that was my weekend, y'all.
Speaker 4: What's up with your weekend time that we're gonna introduce this bitch man?
Speaker 2: What did I do this weekend? Oh? I went on a date this weekend.
Speaker 1: That went on a little day and it was really really nice.
Speaker 3: He was a gentleman, so that's cool. We went to he tried to get into draws. That's what we are, a gentleman, okay.
Speaker 2: Right, he kept his hands to his We just had so much fun. We went to a couple of little, cute, little quaint places here in Charlotte. And that's really all I did this weekend work. I didn't do anything extraordinary like GHO like you did.
Speaker 3: Well that I never heard of GHO until now. First of all, it's the greatest homecoming of on Earth.
Speaker 1: On Earth, they go.
Speaker 2: But you know that was only it was a t A not at and t A and t people who coined it that. You know, people from psychologists obviously think their own homecoming is the greatest home coming on Earth. But I saw videos and pictures and it is a lot of people that show up for that shitch.
Speaker 3: It was all of Somebody sent me a video of the tailgating bitch.
Speaker 1: It looked like the walking dad out that bitch people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it don't even look like it could be fun with that many people.
Speaker 1: You ain't got no room to move around exactly.
Speaker 2: They said it was a great time. So maybe next year I'll pull up the g HO and see what the hose is doing out there. Period. All right, I thought it was the greatest host of all time. That's what I thought it was. But it's homecoming on Earth.
Speaker 3: Okay, we're going to get to our guest weekend, but let's let me give her a proper introduction. Okay, see all, today's guest is the ultimate friend of We Talk Back. Okay, if y'all went to the Black Effect Live show back in April and Atlanta, you might have caught this bitch on the head stand on a split.
Speaker 1: I'm not sure which one it was, but that was her. Okay.
Speaker 3: So she's an actress, she's an influencer. She's also an aspiring comedian. She's everywhere you ain't manigga. Okay, welcome to the Welcome to We Talk Back Ferbie ferb Firm.
Speaker 5: Thank you. They called me with the word, and they asked me what's.
Speaker 4: The word and not her, So that fool bitch.
Speaker 1: I was her weekend.
Speaker 6: So my weekend was actually good. It was productive. I worked the Falcons game, I made some money and I had one you know when it got me went out to eat, got me something to eat by these niggas out here, you know, just trying to get.
Speaker 5: In these pans, but they can't, so they getting in the food ways.
Speaker 2: Like I mean, goodness, look.
Speaker 5: Let me not put my game out too much.
Speaker 3: Right, they're gonna listen and don't want to feed you no more exactly for y'all, let's get into stupid internet news. Okay, I know everybody's been seeing what's going on with Saucy Tantana and Academics. Like you know, Academics was under a lot of saucy heat. Okay, he was being sauteed by Saucy Santana for talking shit to the city girls. You know, everybody was making fun of them, and I I think people haven't listened to the album because, first of all, their last two albums have been fucking hits. I don't know, maybe people just going off with their hair and online and they're not actually going to listen to the music. But that album is fired that some of the songs sound a little old, but it's a fire ass album. So the record sales for the first week is like between six and eight thousand. So people are talking about them online and they're saying, like, their body language don't look like they fuck with each other. This and the third Academics had too much to say about them, making fun of them.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. This nigga doesn't leave the house.
Speaker 3: He's making content, making probably millions from his basement, which is commendable. Yeah, but he also gets to be a bitch ass nigga that nobody sees to put hands on him. So Saucy's Antanna's sick of that shit. He's like, you know, come fuckle to real, nigga. You always got all this shit to say to women, Come say it to me. So it's a whole big thing. But the last thing that Saucy responded to. The last thing he said was he would he would first beat Academics ass and then he would fuck him an ass is his exact world. Oh and Academics then took to his social media and his platform from his basement crying, you know, saying that he he just feels like he can't say anything to Saucy Tantana because he's a gay man in fear of being canceled. So it's like, I can't defend myself when this person is clearly threatening me. And then he also tried to throw some other women in saying okay, y'all, y'all okay with rape when it comes to a gay man saying some shit like this to me, which I feel him.
Speaker 1: I feel about that.
Speaker 3: I feel I feel Academics although I don't fuck with him, I don't like him. I just feel like nobody can say some shit like that if if Academics was a woman and he's.
Speaker 1: But he's not.
Speaker 3: But you can't. You can't only have these standards when it comes to women. You know what I'm saying, that's not okay.
Speaker 6: And that's the problem with the world. One thing applies to one gender. But if it's the other person saying it's it's a problem. It's the cool when they do it, it's a problem when I do it.
Speaker 3: And let's look at jail culture. Niggas really be getting raped in prison. People who can't defend themselves it's not a joke.
Speaker 2: Ever.
Speaker 1: Rapist is never a joke.
Speaker 2: Rape is a joke mm hmm. But however, Kmma, there are some gray areas when it comes don't for me.
Speaker 5: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I've heard like some of the disgusting about things that he said about women that it just makes me feel like, I mean, obviously, Saucy Santana, I don't believe Saucy Santana is gonna rape him, right, I think it was just.
Speaker 1: Right because who would want who some mean shit.
Speaker 2: To say back? Right, That's what I feel like it was. And then just him crying is just kind of like you're crying because I know you've said some very hurtful things to people that probably may.
Speaker 3: Never publicly told the woman he'd rape them after they be after beat they ass though.
Speaker 2: Right because wild But that's because he can't say that. He would have been canceled for that.
Speaker 1: So why can Saucy Santana say that?
Speaker 2: Then you see, Yeah, that's what I'm saying, because we know that Saucy Santana is not really gonna rape him.
Speaker 1: How do we know that?
Speaker 6: It's like the difference is the world doesn't see him as a threat. They see academics as a threat.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they see men as a threat to women versus men as a threat to men, a gay man versus you know, a straight man. It's kind of like, oh, he probably could hurt Saucy more than Saucy could hurt him, and in public opinion, which might not be true, Saucy might could suck him up and bend him over in time to a tree. You know, we don't know, but Jesus Christ. But in the in the eyes of the public, is just kind of like two men tossing words at each other.
Speaker 6: No, right, they don't look at it like, oh, he just said he's gonna rape him.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, you're right.
Speaker 2: They should, they should, But I just yeah.
Speaker 3: Because we can't we can't really argue how that, because we live in a world where my truth is my truth and all this bullshit, we can't argue how that made academics feel he might really feel like he has no defense.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it is so.
Speaker 6: But I do feel like the rate that he been going talking all this trash about people for so long, Now somebody.
Speaker 5: Coming for you.
Speaker 6: And oh, you're right, but you know came for these people. Know, he ain't say he was gonna ever rape. But it doesn't make nothing else that he said any better. You still talk trash and said some stuff you shouldn't have said.
Speaker 5: So now he don't hit you below the.
Speaker 3: Bell and he was just talking crazy, said Erica Badu, and I feel like so so. Queen Latifa just recently co signed my son a post that he put on his social media regarding the situation. It says, it's crazy to me how Dj Academics is crying scared to say anything to Saucy Santana because he's a gay man and he's scared of getting canceled, but has said some of the most outlandish, vile, disrespectful, and the meaning things to black women with absolutely no fear whatsoever. Brings me back to the Malcolm X quote the most disrespected, unprotected, neglected person in America is a black woman.
Speaker 1: So Queen Latifa reposted this. You got Queen Latifa on your ass.
Speaker 2: Nigga, you got Queen took time to repost that ship you know, I mean, you know, got Erica Badu on your ass.
Speaker 1: Nigga's gonna learn.
Speaker 3: Nigga's gonna learn and stop playing with a divine feminine which is the black woman, Nigga's gonna start getting the fuck up out of here and just just just disappearing in like the rapture for playing with us, Like at what point?
Speaker 1: At what point that's yeah?
Speaker 3: I don't fuck about academics. I feel like somebody do need to put hands and feet on him. Do I want a grown man who's not homosexual to be raped?
Speaker 1: Absolutely not. I don't want anybody nobody to be raped.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Absolutely. I think it's more devastating for.
Speaker 2: Somebody who you know, never, it's devastating for anybody. Anybody who's violated sexually is devastated. I'm sure you don't matter. Man. Woman, gay street is not okay, it's wild.
Speaker 5: It's not okay.
Speaker 6: And the whole problem with this scenario is the world trying to be a fair world and then trying to give someone else individually to shine, Like, okay, we want all fairness. But but if Saucy because he's gay, it's saying that he's gonna rape somebody, it's okay. I feel like, if it's gonna be fairness around the world, how they're trying to make it, let it be fairness. It's not okay for him to say that, but it's also not okay for academic to trash people in ways.
Speaker 3: And Saucy better be careful because I I do feel like it was crocodile tears right and he could be lying so to Santana for a fucking lawsuit. You just never know, Okay.
Speaker 1: You gotta watch your mouth. You gotta watch your mouth.
Speaker 5: I'm surprised the academic gang got lined up for a lawsuit.
Speaker 2: I saw that, right, I mean, just because again he allude to putting hands on Erica Badou, you know, like some of the things he said was almost threatening towards her, you know, like, so, I mean, you just gotta be careful words. M.
Speaker 5: So what did Eric did you did y'all? See what it was a couple of months ago?
Speaker 1: Was that him or blue faced Erica just called him a pussy?
Speaker 3: Basically, Yeah, she just called him a pussy and went on with life and went on and sold some of her pussy fragrance, like literally like she did like a half off or some ship. So Joe Smith, y'all, he's back at Joe Smith this week and his wife because they still together. Keisha Shavez, former porn star whose husband just found out that she has only fans. Last week, she's on a press run right now. She says her body count is low. This is a porn star.
Speaker 1: Saying that her body count is low. Okay, she said, my body count is very low. Sorry.
Speaker 3: I just talked to Joe about that. A little while ago. We were arguing. I was like, my personal body count is low. I don't consider work. It don't matter. That's not the same thing work. Bodies don't count, says Keisha Chavez.
Speaker 1: But you using one.
Speaker 2: It ain't like you got a separate pussy floor to work, a separate mouth.
Speaker 4: That's to my husband, like this like working, I talk and I have my personal laptop.
Speaker 1: Bitch, you don't have that.
Speaker 3: You have one, one mouse, one body, but.
Speaker 5: My number like and speaking from my standpoint that I don't know. There ain't no way in hell you can say that. I can say that.
Speaker 1: You can't say that.
Speaker 6: I feel like, if it's penetration being involved and you can get pregnant, it counts. And it's sex. If it's scissoring, dial dose, it don't count. And that's the only way it don't count. And that's from experience.
Speaker 2: This girl is wild, yo that But you know what women will rationalize anything to keep their body like Niga crazy. Let me tell you something. My body counts start over the stroke of midnight on New Year's Eve every year.
Speaker 1: You're fifty nine, fifty nine, I'm an.
Speaker 2: Zero, bitch.
Speaker 1: Talk to your mama about it.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Okay, so we're gonna argue.
Speaker 5: So okay, look, I got a quick question since she's saying that since it was a.
Speaker 6: Work body, they don't count. So let me let me ask y'all this do.
Speaker 5: Y'all consider this as counting.
Speaker 6: If you have sex with somebody just because you're horny, but you don't like them, you don't want to be with them, you just having that moment.
Speaker 1: All, if I don't come and don't count, let's be very clear area, and you already know.
Speaker 3: Every man is not gonna make a woman have an organ. That's the difference between men and women.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: Niggas can fuck about five inches in a day, come every time. If I smash two dudes, I'm not coming every time.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: So if I don't count, if I don't come, it doesn't count.
Speaker 1: That's my whole math. That's my whole math.
Speaker 2: Okay, So everybody got their own home all my niggas, all my count into the new year, and then they're gone. Sorry to this man, I do not know this man, who.
Speaker 1: Do you carry any over? Do you carry any over into the next year.
Speaker 2: Some of them make the cut like listen, let me let me be clear, because niggas probably thinking I'd be fucking all kinds of niggas and then I picked from the litter and bring it over to the new year. No, that's not what happens. Whoever I'm dealing with. At the end of the year, we're still dealing. They come with me. But you know, o emmy, they come with me into the new year. If I'm still dealing with them, then I yeah. But whoever else I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'm back and you can't know. You play Brian McKnight back at one.
Speaker 5: Damn.
Speaker 6: So now I probably should have believed my ex girlfriend when she told me she had sex with this boy but she didn't really like him.
Speaker 5: I punched her in.
Speaker 2: Her mom Okay, we don't condone violence. Here on we talked back.
Speaker 5: Okay, let me repeat that.
Speaker 6: So maybe I should have listened to my ex when she said she didn't care about this nigga she had sex with when we broke up for a little bitter period of time and I bust the windows.
Speaker 1: Out of car.
Speaker 5: I said that you couldn't have.
Speaker 2: Sex with again here we talked back. We do not condone violence.
Speaker 1: God damn yet the fuck.
Speaker 6: I'm saying, Look, third time without the viness? Well, maybe maybe I should just listen.
Speaker 5: To my ex in high school when she told me she didn't like the niggas she had sex with. I didn't believe her.
Speaker 6: I said, how could you have sex with someone if you don't like them? I thought that was absolutely impossible. But today, at twenty twenty three, these women show baby.
Speaker 3: Yes, if she didn't come, it doesn't count. Let's move on to the next one.
Speaker 2: Y'all, these are jokes.
Speaker 3: And y'all know because people are gonna think like we're really nuts, Like these are jokes.
Speaker 2: We know that all sex really counts after.
Speaker 1: It's still there.
Speaker 3: Exists, it doesn't count even if it's a different zip code or area code.
Speaker 1: What are you talking about?
Speaker 5: It?
Speaker 6: Does?
Speaker 1: They just move all the time and reset their whole hormometer odometer?
Speaker 2: They said they hold back an hour.
Speaker 3: They like whole light saving whole light, saying whole light, whole life. Sorry, I didn't mean to snort on here.
Speaker 1: Okay, y'all, me is this stupid internet news?
Speaker 3: Like Lauren Hill asks always not like late, And now she's talking ship to her supporters about like, y'all better be glad I.
Speaker 1: Do show up the fuck Okay, I heard.
Speaker 3: She said, Yo, y'all lucky I make it on stage every night.
Speaker 6: It's Mama said some things you don't say out loud, and you just keep in your head.
Speaker 5: If you ain't got nothing nice to say, don't say it. But you got all.
Speaker 6: These people out here to support you and you and spending their money, and you're gonna feel the need to say that.
Speaker 5: I feel like that's something she need to fix with.
Speaker 2: Then she always talks about how she's just a human and she's just not a robot and things gonna happen. Life is going to happen, and she's just gonna do the best she can, and she hopes that her followers can understand that. You know, yeah, which'all can understand that statement, right, But going up there talking about ya, go fucker's lucky a bit showed up at all?
Speaker 1: Fuck y'all, that's that's kind a while.
Speaker 6: Well, when you're saying like that, it gives off a different persona well.
Speaker 5: Damn do you care about us?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Well damn do you care about your fans?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 5: It's giving like you know, it's just saying fuck everything.
Speaker 3: A lot of these peop people, including Lauren Hill, and a lot of these big artists, they almost bigger than life, you know what I'm saying. So to get up in front of thousands of people and give them all of this energy.
Speaker 1: Takes a fucking lot.
Speaker 3: Bitch, we did that one live show and walking out on stage and see the three thousand people looking back at you like God, damn that shit.
Speaker 2: You have to be in a different love that. I was, well, I want to stay out here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, some people are consumers. Some people give their energy, you know what I'm saying. So maybe she needs to find a way to transmute that energy so she could feel different about performing for people, you know what I'm saying. Because you can't just tell your your supporters y'all lucky, y'all showed up the full thing, she says. She said, Yo, y'all lucky, I make make it on the stage every night. I don't do it because they let me do it. I do it because I stand here in the name of God. And that's how she said it, and she continued, God is the one who allows me to do it, who surrounded me with family. And when there was no support, when the album sold so many records and no one showed up and said, hey, would you like me to make another one? So I went around the world and I played the same album over and over and over again. Because where the survivors. We're not just survivors, we're the thrivers, is what she said.
Speaker 2: But the truth is she's lucky.
Speaker 1: Yes, not right.
Speaker 3: She's been able to show up with this thing for the album and people coming through.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, you're right.
Speaker 2: You will support her after you know you're right valuing them in that way.
Speaker 1: But you're absolutely right.
Speaker 2: I mean her, you know, her fans are lucky, but she's also lucky, and I think she should acknowledge that on stage as well.
Speaker 6: I guess when it comes to that level of startle haad bitch, it's hard for them to see that really humble, humble point of view. Now that they got everything laid out like that, it's harder for them to see. But like you said, in reality, she is the lucky one. Because with out the fans doing that, you won't be getting on stage. What do you mean, mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, But what Kanye said, it's hard to say humble when you're stunting on the gum. That's what he said. Listen, maybe lucky we will be lucky enough to know that feeling and see how well I'm like.
Speaker 7: Yeah, y'all, this is tam baan we talked back bitch. Y'all, luckier bitch showed up for y'all. Motherfucking ass guess what We're going to commercial and we'll be right back. We're gonna get back into our topic. Y'all better come to fuck Back's tam bam bitch.
Speaker 3: So listen, y'all were back and to get into our main topic today, we wanted to talk about the the viral conversation with star of.
Speaker 2: It's uh Yvonne Orgy Orgie.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, she's one of the stars of Eastern Rays and Secure TV show.
Speaker 1: She plays the character of Molly.
Speaker 2: She has at least two great stand up I'm gonna watch it, I think and Yeah. She speaks to a lot about having, you know, Nigerian culture and Nigerian background and her standing up she's really funny, you know. So she's she's very talented.
Speaker 3: Okay, So the insecure actress and comedian Yvonne Orgie has never been shy when it comes to discussing how her vow will wait until she gets married to have sex. So she's a virgin and she's thirty nine years old today.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: So she appeared on an episode of Chelsea Handler's podcast, Darrel Chelsea and was asked whether she was still a virgin, to what she answered yes, jokingly asked listeners to pray for her and her future husband because the weight has left her with a lot of pent up energy. So she said, pray for that man because when she put that couchie.
Speaker 1: On him, that coolchie stupid. So I don't know if people realize.
Speaker 3: And I wish I had that type of discipline, because your sexual energy can be transmitted into creativity. So I feel like I'll be able to do more shit if I stopped thinking about dick all the damn time, Like I'll be able to execute More's a she's a successful actress. You said, she's had all these comedy shows, Like she's doing the damn thing because she's been using that energy in a different way.
Speaker 5: That's so true.
Speaker 2: That's amazing that you could go thirty nine years without being in a trated because I know, like my coucha getting thumping, I gotta go find me, so you know what I'm saying. So I don't know how she How she did that, like for thirty nine years is amazing to me. Like that is like she's like a unicorn, Like seriously, you know that to go that long without and she's had serious relationships. It's not like you know, she was just out here not doing nothing. You know, she had relationships that got serious. Y'all ain't y'all ain't never watched the movie y'all ain't had no Netflix and chill y'all was just straighten Netflix and for real.
Speaker 1: That's amazing to me.
Speaker 3: And imagine like the four play, like the kissing and all that, because I'm pretty sure she's done that at least, like the kissing and rubbing up, Like.
Speaker 2: How you just stop, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: That is stressful as you stop, like to get.
Speaker 2: That's what I mean when I said when my coachi gets about to go down like in hers, I know, hers thumping like a heartbread out of the chest boom, you know, thirty.
Speaker 3: Years Okay, y'all. So our guest today ferb Okay, yes, Erb is also a virgin. She's not a thirty How old are you?
Speaker 6: I am twenty four for the twenty four year old virgin. Make a documentary right now, Netflix, I'm ready.
Speaker 1: So firm is a virgin. She ain't made it to thirty nine yet, and hopefully she does.
Speaker 3: However long you want to carry this out, tell us, tell us how that is for you, because listen, I didn't look I dismatched.
Speaker 1: You for a long time. Okay.
Speaker 3: I was telling bitches how to smash in high school, Like let me tell you all, bitches, what the dude I was giving like sex etiquette in high school.
Speaker 1: And I'm still I don't people get into to talk about this ship.
Speaker 2: I see. I started really popping mind koochie at benedict in college.
Speaker 5: When I heard about college, I'm pretty sure you're caught up. Okay, So.
Speaker 6: Honestly, when I'm gonna break it down for y'all, and the way that that break it down is gonna make sense. So really, I've been liking women all my life, like literally since elementary school, I got caught with like three girls behind the basketball poll and I asked the one girl, I said, hey, I'll never forget this, like yesterday, does your vagina hair match the hair on your top on top of your head? She was like, I said, well, let me see. Put the pants down, and she did. She pulled them down, then the other girl pulled them down. Then I pulled mine down, and we was all just looking at each other. Vagina's like, does you have vagina hair match the hair on your head? Because she had blonde hair in her head, so I'm like, you have v Johnny hair blonde, let me see, and it's like, I promise you. From that point is like when I knew that I liked girls, cause it was so interesting to me to see.
Speaker 5: I wanted to see more of it.
Speaker 2: I wanted to say, well, you know, Dick got hair too, So I don't know if that was just peace that's sticking out exactly.
Speaker 5: And that's the scary part.
Speaker 6: I was presented hair with no peace sticking out, and I was cool with dad.
Speaker 5: It was just lips. So this is my k.
Speaker 6: I always wonder was I born like this or is it the factors in life that made me like this? Because I do have a mom that went through abusive relationships, and I do have a dad that did his own whatever.
Speaker 5: But I'm just like, what is it.
Speaker 6: I was liking my elementary school teachers, so I'm like, I don't know, but I've been liking girls from elementary school to now. And dudes, yes, have been in and out my life trying to talk to me.
Speaker 5: But at the same time they looked at me as one of.
Speaker 6: The guys, so they never really forced nothing on to me, like oh yeah, come on, and I ain't have to worry about nothing, So I would use dudes like they would tell me, Oh, I just want to give you some head.
Speaker 5: I don't even want to do that. I just want to look on your titties and I'll be like in so long. I don't have no penetration. So for me, my sexual arousal is like through the moll fucking roof, Like all the nigga got to come.
Speaker 6: All anybody nigga or female got to do is come and touch me right now, and I'm finna come.
Speaker 5: That's how bad it is with me. I don't have sex.
Speaker 6: I don't do much with girls like that, so it's really I don't know what The problem is.
Speaker 3: So you think you might be asexual. It sounds like you might be asexual. You know people who are asexual. They may not be attracted to one one gender or another, just like anybody, but they really are not that sexual.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: I get what you're saying, but look this where in my mind I don't think I'm a sexual because I'm always thinking about sex.
Speaker 5: I can watch porn all day.
Speaker 6: I can see a naked person walking by and get horny ooh and get happy.
Speaker 2: Why where you at? Where neckid? People just walking by?
Speaker 6: I was just trying to get I was like, listen, growing in Miami, them crackheads crazy, Okay, but no, it's really like, yeah, I guess you could say at the strip club. Like I can go to the strip club and I'll be fine sitting there.
Speaker 3: I don't got you remain a virgin in Miami, like the kids in Miami me start having sex at eight and shit like that.
Speaker 1: That is so some advance, Joseen.
Speaker 6: Is true, But that's how you know, Like my calling here on this earth is different. I grew up there and I was not affected by it. I have my own mindset, like I don't know. And I was also raised in Georgia. I feel like that has a lot to do with it againsta Georgia and I've been dealing with girls now men they try me all the time, but they don't I don't know.
Speaker 3: They try you because they know you're a virgin. That's what it is, Okay, but look all of it sexual prowess.
Speaker 5: All of them don't know firsthand.
Speaker 6: I feel like what's their problem is they see the tomboy neess. So they're like, Okay, we know we ain't just gonna be able to get up in there, so we have to try a different approach.
Speaker 5: And that different approach ends up the dinner food, having.
Speaker 1: The good times, want to hang out.
Speaker 5: Hanging out, and it's like the ones that they may go ahead.
Speaker 3: They may feel like they get like the best of both worlds talking to you. Maybe because you have like the tomboy thing going on a lot of these dudes, you know, it be borderline some other ship with them, right, so they you might feed into this thing that they got going on mentally that they really can't connect to another man in a way. But like, oh, she's still a female and she acts like one of the homies, so it's not game.
Speaker 2: I feel like I'm kind of like that a little bit.
Speaker 1: I know you're a grown ass nigga.
Speaker 2: Bit That's what I'm saying, Like I reacting like one of the homies, but I'm like definitely dressed and move like a lady. But I definitely got like like ill will be out and I'll be like looking at it as look.
Speaker 5: At it different. You still get down and dirty. I don't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm definitely getting dirty.
Speaker 2: I know, she said.
Speaker 1: I get that.
Speaker 2: Let me ask you this for what, Because you said you think about sex a lot. You you know you can watch porn all day? What is keeping you from losing your virginity? Like, what I'm.
Speaker 5: Gonna tell you is that from losing my virginity? Baby?
Speaker 6: Growing up in Miami, like I just said, I don't witness boyfriends and girlfriends throwing their clothes out each other's car, breaking windows, girls getting pregnant the next day, being single moms, girls growing up without their fathers being in their kids' lives. And I promise you, me, growing up looking at all of that if affected my mind, it made me scared. I see, it ain't effect I eight out of ten of the females.
Speaker 5: Here in the United States.
Speaker 6: But I'm bad two percent that paid attention, And I see how dudes are. They just want to get that quick nut and then when you get pregnant, they're gone.
Speaker 5: I said, you got be fucked up.
Speaker 6: If a nigga quick nutting me, I'm gonna be quickly under the jail because I'm gonna come and ruin your fucking life until you know how to act right. And that's not cool. That's not gonna work because I'm just I'm gonna hurt. You're gonna hurt means just not. It don't make sense. So by me witnessing all of the infidelities, all the cheating I've cheated, and all of this stuff in the world, I'm like, I will end up in jail if I let a nigga have sex. It would be right now, just because I'm.
Speaker 2: So but those things. So it's a trauma.
Speaker 5: Yeah, there you go. You hit it on the head. It's a traumatic response.
Speaker 6: I feel like my trauma and what I've been through has fucked my head up so much that I can't even allow myself to try something new because if it don't go how it's supposed to, go baby, I'm.
Speaker 5: Going to jail.
Speaker 3: So we're just adding, we're just adding the part where you can fuck around and produce another human being with somebody who's not gonna be there with you. But women, most of the females that I know that our relationships with other women, they be fighting all the time.
Speaker 1: So it's so volatile even with two women. So what is.
Speaker 2: That she can't get pregnant.
Speaker 3: Right, but you can't get pregnant, So you just a dick from the equation. You still dealing with fucked up people. I mean, at the top of the show, you were saying how you had to you want the punch of it in the face. So, like I said, two gay women may be volatile as fuck, like periods be done, synced up, shit get lit, And.
Speaker 1: I agree with So what's the difference?
Speaker 3: Okay, me personally, if a nigga piss me off, I couldn't be with a woman, right because at least this man can fuck the shit out of me when I'm mad, like now this bitch.
Speaker 1: Period on my period on we just in the house just pissed. At least I could.
Speaker 3: Get this affection from a man like That's this is why it doesn't make sense to me.
Speaker 6: Well, let me try to give you a little more sense. So let me tell you the difference. Yeah, and I don't take nothing from the females. When it goes comes to female and men and go hand to hand, ain't another one better than the other?
Speaker 5: Niggas ain't shit absolutely, So when you say that, I agree.
Speaker 6: Now my perspective is in order for it to work with a woman, baby, you got to know yourself first.
Speaker 5: And that's with men and women. Though it's like it's the same, but it's not.
Speaker 6: You have to know yourself before you get into something with somebody because you're dating trauma. If you haven't healed, when you get into that relationship, all of that is gonna come out. Whether it's a female, whether it's a male, method it's a transgender, whether it's an alien. Okay, let me not say alien. I don't went too far, but you you really have to know who you are. You have to go through your traumas, you have to heal. And I feel like that's the number one reason why I'm single right now, because Baby, I'm crazy. I'll be crying every day. They'll be calling me a simp. I'm still period of taking these shots and who's.
Speaker 1: Calling you a sim so like you be said good for these women.
Speaker 6: I definitely admit that I did once a point in time, like because like women would see that what I got going on on my page and stuffy old boom, okay she lit. But they really not gay for real, so they'd be like, Okay, I'm finna come over here, I'm gonna flirt, I'm gonna have some fun, and then boom they goes to me. So it's really like, it's so many factors that come into this shit.
Speaker 5: It's so many factors.
Speaker 6: But the way that I look at it, my first question would be to a woman is how is your relationship with your mom and how is your upbringing?
Speaker 5: To me, that's gonna determine a lot. That's not the sex.
Speaker 6: That's why sex not before marriage is important because you have to learn who you're wits before you get married. It's not about sex because the sex can be great, but that bitch nigga crazy is for a nigga donna punct you in the goddamn month.
Speaker 5: He didn't even know because the dig was so good or the pussy was so good.
Speaker 6: So it's like it's very completely different, but it also go hand in hand when you think about it, the realisticness the charisticness.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to characteristic, right, Okay, So do you feel like you have some healing to do first before you can even go there, like sexually with anybody, not just the other person, But do you feel like you potentially have some healing that you need to do before you.
Speaker 6: I feel like my healing probably is the reason why I'm still a virgin.
Speaker 5: Because.
Speaker 6: I got so much hurt in me from my father, from my mother. And I'm not talking about my father and my mother coming here and saying I'm gonna hurt you because you're my daughter. No, it's unintentional hurt from their upbringing that they don't realize. And I'm starting to realize that within myself, like it's not their fault. And the fact that I realized that through the Lord, now I have to adjust, and not everybody is okay with taking the time to adjust. That's the hard part, Like I don't want to do that data parents. Why I gotta be the bigger person? Why this, that and the third? But I'm starting to realize that right now, if I want things to be, how they're supposed to be in.
Speaker 5: My alignment with God. I've got to be the one.
Speaker 2: To understand, well, that's very healthy. Yeah, you know, that's healthy, And that's very mature of you at twenty four to even recognize that. A lot oftentimes it's the exact opposite. People are using their vagina to feel something they you know, they got all these traumas and pain that they're carrying, and instead of abstaining, they popping the pussy all over.
Speaker 3: And doesn't heal that's shit you just said about the parents, that she's like that, Like I'm thirty nine and just realizing that job about the parents and stuff like that, because yes, there they are older than us, but we might be a little bit more. We might we I know for sure I'm older than my mom and dad energetically, you see what I'm saying, spiritually, older than them mentally. So for you to recognize that, recognize that at twenty four, like, because they aren't going to change, right, So how can I How can I be a little bit different because they are who they are? Right?
Speaker 1: Yeah? How could I be a little bit different so we can continue to be family?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 1: You know, it's the fact that y'all's a hell of a realization.
Speaker 6: But y'all just helped me realize with the sex, like it's really like my.
Speaker 5: Healing, Like damn, like.
Speaker 6: Cause it's it's not they don't try to do it with me, but it's it was always something like no, and I listen.
Speaker 5: I didn't say I don't care. I'm just so horned.
Speaker 6: I'm just like, Okay, maybe it's a reason it's not working, And I just I'm thankful that I'm able to the awareness. God bless me with the discernment. That's what it's called, the ability.
Speaker 5: To judge well and understand that, honey. So I'm thankful for that.
Speaker 6: And I really feel like that does have a huge part to be with me being a virgin. I'm gonna catch your bullshit before you catch me. That's the difference. But it's like, can I blame the men for that, them trying to do what they're doing with me?
Speaker 5: Like, who's whose fault? Really is it?
Speaker 6: Because you have men, Yeah, that's gonna pressure you, but then you also have women that's given enough the first night, So who's.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't think it's anybody's fault because sex is natural, so it's not like a right thing. It's about just choosing for yourself what you want to do with your.
Speaker 5: Own and what works for you personally in that moment.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I agree. So AJ said something about like having older energy than our parents, and for me, I don't think it's older energy. I think my parents they're older, they have wisdom that I don't have, and that's just something that comes with age. But I do think that we have allowed to, you know, like discover our emotional intelligence in the way our parents didn't get to.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, I feel like some of them could have.
Speaker 3: They just didn't, you know what I'm saying, Like a lot of the things that we tapping out because I'm just talking about my mom for the most part, she just generation as a bunch of sims and were so touchy and and but I'm like, you can't even talk about your childhood without busting out crying.
Speaker 2: But I don't think they were allowed in the way that we are, like, you know, we are you know, yeah, we are like tapping into things that our parents didn't even have, like the.
Speaker 3: Avenue and getting our magic back. That's all it is. Our generation, you.
Speaker 2: Know, like our emotional intelligence and our you know mental health when our parents were our age, but nobody talking to them about their mental health, right you better mental health? Ask to the job, right you know? That was that was it that provide, provide.
Speaker 6: And then they had to be the women in the household doing everything I meant doing, taking care of the household.
Speaker 5: So it's like what what could they say.
Speaker 6: When the man doing everything They in the house take care of the household. It's like they were expected to shut up and take care of the household.
Speaker 5: So that that I agree with, like both of y'all on that day.
Speaker 3: I come from a long line of hell raisers. Ain't no one woman and my family ever shut the fuck up, I could promise y' all.
Speaker 2: That shit we gotta break. We have to break those cycles though, Like I see that in my fat too. Like my grandmother was very strong, very strong minded. She had a husband and they stayed together until you know, they both died. But my mom got a strong personality. I come along. I have the same strong personality. But my mom didn't stay married for love. She ended up getting a divorce and I've never been married, and I don't want that to be the cycle that continues of black women in my family without a husband, but those.
Speaker 3: They were hell racist because of the type of men they allowed access to them. I am a hell raiser, but I don't just that's not my normal setting. Though I can do that, you know what I'm saying. I could be like that, that's if the man is putting me in a position to have to be that way. But that is just not how I want to be normally with somebody I love. I don't want a man that I can easily disrespect verbally or physically, so that those are the type of people like And that's what I've been learning through the relationships I've been in. Those are not the type of people I want to be with. That makes me step outside my body to equal their disrespect.
Speaker 1: I don't want to do that.
Speaker 2: But have you ever fully trusted a man, even in his flaws, to lead?
Speaker 1: Absolutely?
Speaker 3: I have, And I almost went to prison, Like let's be clear, because I still know what I'm supposed to be doing, right, So you going, you going outside of you to do what to follow?
Speaker 6: This man?
Speaker 1: Absolutely? But I might not have been the.
Speaker 5: Right mantracting the same kind.
Speaker 1: I think that we are. We You are what you eat, Therefore you are who you beat.
Speaker 3: I feel like these people that you have in your life, there's an aspect of you in them, while you keep attracting until you change who you are. But hold on the thing is is that women realize that it's the men who think they could go through their life being a whole and not get a hope that's true.
Speaker 1: Like why y'all think y'all deserve some wholesome matter? Why the fuck y'all think y'all deserve her?
Speaker 3: Why do y'all think y'all deserve a woman who's never been with anybody when y'all I spent y'all entire lives running through niggas daughters, Like why do you think nobody's supposed to run through your daughter?
Speaker 6: I feel like what's keeping them around with me is the excitement and the hope that they are going.
Speaker 1: To sexual prowess.
Speaker 5: Yes, with me, that's why they're around.
Speaker 2: But you never know, for you may have come across a man who has done all of that and decided that that's not the life he wants anymore. We can't judge people off their past exactly, you know, because some people do change, you know, Like I met a guy who was an X and L L player in college. He had all the everything, all the holes, all the bitches getting the fuck out of both paint slegs for a long time. He got cut from the NFL and pretty much lost everything, and everybody was gone. All the holes he was looking for, the holes, they was gone. Everybody was gone, and he had to really start over, and it changed him and humbled him, and it made him not desire those things anymore.
Speaker 1: So I think it takes a while sometimes for a man to get to that point. Though.
Speaker 3: I just was having this conversation with somebody this morning because he was like, pussy don't drive. I'm like he said, he'd be trying to figure out what type of pussy other niggas be getting because pussy don't drive.
Speaker 1: Him like that. That's a dangerous man when he's not moved by bus. It takes a long time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it takes a long time for a man, most men to get to that space to where they're not waking up every morning trying to figure out how they can get some new pussy.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, I can focus on getting money.
Speaker 2: Well, I think you know that's not fair to say, because I think it's a lot of men who focus more on money than pussy, because I mean, if you get in a lot of money, pussy gonna come.
Speaker 1: I bet a lot of men don't realize that they be chasing pussy instead of the money. They don't realize what's he come with the money?
Speaker 2: I I don't money, So if some men don't, it's men who like be feeling like they don't even deserve no exactly.
Speaker 5: And then there's men that feel like they what what AJ just said. I feel like it's literally fifty to fifty.
Speaker 6: If you got it, you the pussy gonna come, or the other half over here out here begging for trying to get it anywhere they can, like it literally go hand in hand.
Speaker 5: Like I feel like, it's just who you are, how you move, what you attract, what you do, because over here I'm living life.
Speaker 2: So let me let me ask you this for do you feel like you're with women because you really are attracted to them, or you feel safer.
Speaker 6: With them.
Speaker 1: Because you're the you would be the dominant person in the relations.
Speaker 5: I would be the dominant one.
Speaker 6: So I think as far as the safety wise, personally, honestly, I would feel safe for being with a man, not a woman.
Speaker 5: I am attracted to men. I just am a virgin scared to have sex.
Speaker 2: Brother, I mean emotionally, emotionally.
Speaker 6: Emotional safety a woman because I feel like I can connect more better with a woman. Like this got nothing to do with sex, but with women connection. I feel like I just moved out here to Alabama. The Lord just connected me with a church that has a female pastor because he know in order for me to have that relationship with him, it's.
Speaker 5: Not gonna be as easy to go through a man.
Speaker 6: I'm not gonna be as comfortable to build my relationship if I had a male pastor.
Speaker 5: But I got a whole female pastor that is right up my alley.
Speaker 6: I can talk to her, I can call her like she's a friend, and be comfortable with my who I am as a woman.
Speaker 5: So I really just feel like it's really personal.
Speaker 6: But I am safer emotional wise with a woman because I feel like that's all I've been dealing with first of all. Second, I feel like women understand more than what the male mind will understand. Like you just said, like we mature faster than men, we see things more than men, and will take accountability faster than a man would. And I ain't got time to raise a man. Kevin Schell said, you can't raise no man here.
Speaker 5: You already grown.
Speaker 2: What you gonna do?
Speaker 5: Nothing?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I see I think men take accountability fast. Thing.
Speaker 1: Well, I never agree with that, but that's her experience.
Speaker 2: What else I'll be asking hard it'd be hard to get a woman to say. It's hard to get a woman, including myself, you know, I'm I'm not here to own they shit, they to own they shit.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: I find it hard, Like it's always in hindsight that I find women or I'll be like, okay, well, since we're apologizing, I can say that back there, I was fucked up too, whereas.
Speaker 3: Men, for me in the moment can be like I don't like sorries without action. A motherfucker never got to apologize to me, as long as the change behavior is what I look for, right, So men can say sorry all day long and never change the behavior that is not a legitimate sorry, it's not So That's why I feel like women going at least like men literally don't tell us the truth so that we can even.
Speaker 1: Change the behavior. Right, They just go and do whatever they want to do.
Speaker 3: If men could be more honest with women about who they are, their expectations, what they want from, Like what do I need to do different in this relationship so I could be a better partner. I feel like women would be more open to doing that. But for whatever reason, it's out there that you can't be honest with women. That's one thing. So how can it be like you can't be honest with women and women are not accountable accountable. That's weird to me. It can't be both ways. I can't be accountable if you're not telling me the truth.
Speaker 6: Right right, it goes but I feel like it definitely goes back to the personal experience. I feel like Aj, I mean, Tom feels the way she feels because of her own experiences.
Speaker 5: With men being accountable and women not being accountable.
Speaker 6: And then you said, for yourself, you have your own troubles here and there being accountable, and the way that we act is.
Speaker 5: What we attract. So you may be attracting people that don't take accountability.
Speaker 6: But me personally, I've met a lot of people that I could communicate with like Okay, I did this wrong, you did that wrong. But that's because I've been dealing with mainly women my whole life, So it's really like your personal experience, what you attract, nobody's wrong.
Speaker 2: Do you want to so you you see yourself with a woman versus a man, or you just don't.
Speaker 6: Have so honestly, I don't know. I don't If a man treat me right and and and say they want to marry me, and they consistent, that's what's getting.
Speaker 5: That's all I need.
Speaker 6: If I found a man that's consistent with no sex, that treat me right, that try to get to know me and understand me.
Speaker 5: Baby, you got it. I'm an opening busset wid off for you.
Speaker 1: Real. Are you scared though? Are you scaredde open?
Speaker 5: I'm gonna be scared, but I'm gonna be comfortable.
Speaker 1: I feel like I ain't never been scared.
Speaker 5: I'm absolutely I'm so scared. My cherry ain't even popped, so I'm really, yes, I am scared.
Speaker 6: But I feel like once they you know, because I'm a horny free so I know, once they get me to that point, I'm gonna be okay.
Speaker 5: Like I just haven't found that one.
Speaker 2: First of all, you cannot call yourself a horny freak. Version that don't even.
Speaker 1: It's that hell of them titties. That's it though, I'm trying to tell you that I can do now. I'm a virgin. I'm a virgin, looks ahead, flipping around.
Speaker 5: Literally, I can work.
Speaker 2: So you've done all the four play things, but just.
Speaker 5: And so I've been always thinking like it does that mean something?
Speaker 3: I sort of got four play but you ain't ever suck no dick though, right I have I have. I'm oh you that's white girl, behave your honestly white girls.
Speaker 6: Guess and guess why I was when I did it and augusta motherfucker Georgia around, I was like probably middle school, high school, I suck. I think it was high school. I don't know if how of middle school high schol one of the two. I was at the park and.
Speaker 5: I did like I was like, what the fuck is this boy? Get out my face? I don't know what I'm doing.
Speaker 1: And that was it? Oh you like that was a little gummy worm, Yeah, a gummy It was so gooey. I was like, it was busy.
Speaker 6: This is now.
Speaker 1: Didn't have a turtleneck or no, listen never, no, don't do that, don't do that.
Speaker 5: Had turtle net. But I remember, I will tell you this. I just recently did it. Yes, I did recently.
Speaker 6: And it's this boy that I was thinking, Okay, you know he's nice, he's cool. He's treating me a mad sorry, a man that's treating me nice. It's cool taking me out. But I did it to him and he said I did. It's like I've been doing that ship my whole life. I'm like, nigga, I'm just talented. I eat puss it so that's nothing for me. But it almost threw up.
Speaker 5: I got like ten times. It just was like just they like, oh, like I couldn't do it, and I said, I don't want to ever do that again. It was disgusting to me. I didn't enjoy it. He enjoyed it, but it was very uncomfortable for me.
Speaker 6: But I was I wanted to make him feel good because he was making me feel good and I kind of felt.
Speaker 5: Bad at my heart. I wear it on my sleeve and I'm like, damn, he just made me feel Just give him some head.
Speaker 1: Let me just try to see what I can do him.
Speaker 2: And you gave him some.
Speaker 1: Pitiod Yo, this is amazing.
Speaker 5: And it didn't do and then I said I won't ever. I told him I know it felt good, but I just want to be honest with you.
Speaker 6: I'm not gonna ever do it again, So don't ask me because I didn't like it for myself.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, no, no no for no no moving at a new place. He needs some sofas and ship like stop you thought.
Speaker 1: The fact that you said, what if he paid?
Speaker 5: Girl, I just downloaded.
Speaker 2: Listen, I wouldn't don't do anything sexually for money that you wouldn't do with the person for free, because then it's prostitution.
Speaker 5: Well that's the case.
Speaker 2: You have to say, what, friend, know what I'm saying. If you wouldn't do it for free, don't do it because if you only would do it for money.
Speaker 1: But we know based on Keisha Shavez, that work doesn't count. Whatever don't count.
Speaker 5: But seriously, my.
Speaker 6: Whole thing is if I was not a virgin, would I still be getting my car clean, my gas tape field dinner days?
Speaker 5: Would I still be getting treated like a prince? Says Queen? If I had gave it up the first night, that's the question I want to ask the world.
Speaker 1: M very possibly, I don't know, man, niggas it's a crap show.
Speaker 6: It is.
Speaker 1: It is a crap shoot.
Speaker 3: I feel though, and I've said this before, I feel like women chase after they give the pussy up. Before you give the pussy up, that's all control over these niggas that once you give that power away, now we start chasing, trying to figure out that why you answering the phone one ring later and ship like that, we just started fucking with our own mind. So before you get that pussy up, Yeah, you got all types of all types of control.
Speaker 5: And I knew right now.
Speaker 6: Like I'm not gonna say everything because I know they're gonna listen, but it's like I really do though, and they they the way that they come at me, Like I just I just.
Speaker 5: Want to make sure you good. I just want to make sure this. I just want to make sure that. And I just like, damn, like my friend just fucked this nigga.
Speaker 6: And he ghosted her. He d ain't doing this, Dan ain't doing that, and I'm just like, so I need to keep this up. They're not giving up ever.
Speaker 1: Ever, I wish. I'm jealous. I'm gonna tell you I'm jealous.
Speaker 3: I told Tam and Taylor that ship yesterday, Like if I could unfuck some of these people, I would like, did it for what? Like I didn't have my first orgasm talk by myself. It wasn't from a man. Okay, you know what I'm saying, Like from a man and I might have been twenty two.
Speaker 2: Or listen. No, I definitely would take some of my body back to Yeah, I would also give my degree back because this should is expensive. They just think a pavement out of my account just now. I will give that back and I would take my hell.
Speaker 6: So, so I'm my next question for y'all because I see, like this is this is a real, a whole nother world that I've never really been in, like me and having sex, So there's there can really be times where y'all have sex, like just to get a quick nut, and.
Speaker 5: The men do it too, so it ain't nothing to be ashamed of.
Speaker 6: But I really need to know because I'm like into women for real over here, so I need to know what's going on in these these mindsets when they be fucking with these niggas.
Speaker 5: Like do you think they just need a quick nut or do y'all you know y'all.
Speaker 6: Can fuck with just a quick nun and not have feelings or relations and being with the men, or because.
Speaker 5: I really don't know.
Speaker 1: What I'm confused as to what you're just having sex period.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah you can have women. Women do have sex with men without feelings. I don't think men realize that, though they don't think it's true. They think that women like say friends is like if a woman cheating on her husband right or her boyfriend, Like men think that's like the ultimate betrayal, even though they don't fuck four hundred bitches right right, but it's the ultimate betrayal because they feel like this man somehow got my woman's mind.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's why he gave she gave up the pussy.
Speaker 3: But no, sometimes want to just have sex and we know the best slinger, Like we call our favorite favorite eater, okay, we call him up. We know we're gonna get the good time out of him. And there's that part you really don't like him like that, like the same way men move. Sometimes I'm past that point in life. I ain't fucking on you unless like it's on some we like locked in at other than that, I don't feel like it, and the moment I don't feel like it physically, I'm out of there.
Speaker 1: That's true.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I.
Speaker 5: Say, y'all.
Speaker 1: Right, y'all is.
Speaker 5: Full of it.
Speaker 2: But I.
Speaker 6: Understand from a woman's perspective that is actually involved with men, because it's a lot.
Speaker 5: Of females that I deal with that I just want to have fun with.
Speaker 1: But then they be like, you know, they're falling in love.
Speaker 8: No, they just go a man with no problem. I just be wanting to do that, but they won't do it with me. But they'll just go fuck a man. So I'm like, well, damn, you actually want to be with them, or something.
Speaker 5: Like why why can't we just real quick you have fun? So I don't know, y'all couldn't answer that question.
Speaker 2: What you can't fuck? You be strapping off? If you're trapping, you're not a virgin. I'm sorry. You've just never been penetrated. You've done all the things.
Speaker 1: Now she left off to go get her dick, y'all, Okay.
Speaker 3: Don't bring your preferred I do not want to see I want to see it. I want to see if she got a cheap one or one she went through that ship.
Speaker 1: Oh it's a.
Speaker 2: Man, that's how they send the right I would not let nobody fuck me with one of them. I want a real kick with some blood, warm bit, so get out, get out. The pin of my firm sent your crazy ass down.
Speaker 1: She got a little leather trim. How much that did costs? It was like thirty.
Speaker 2: DA's forty dollars deck. So apparently that dick is going for forty dollars period.
Speaker 1: Playing with a.
Speaker 5: Silicone It's not hard.
Speaker 6: It's bendabule, benda bull. It's soft and it's pretty. My goodness, this is the starter one. I ain't gonna laugh, yo.
Speaker 1: See that's why she don't want that dick. Get been folding this side of her that don't so look.
Speaker 2: Why your dick collapsing?
Speaker 1: Pup up the volume. I never used it. You need, yeah, you need an air.
Speaker 5: Dick.
Speaker 6: But so I haven't ever had a strap inside of me, which is why I still consider myself a virgin.
Speaker 5: But I don't done the strapping real, real quick and easy.
Speaker 6: But to have it inside of you, listen, y'all be trying to put this ship inside myself. I'm scared and just I'm just really scared, like I'm really scared of dick.
Speaker 1: So that's what it boils down to. You still a virgin because you're scared of dick.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, the way that listen, just imagine a virgin and a man coming up to you saying, oh, you're a virgin. I'm gonna put this horse dick all up through your ship. It's gonna touch your brain and breaking.
Speaker 3: And I'm looking like, that's not what I that's not appealing, that's not it's not it's really not like now yeah nowadays, ever a dude tell me, I'll be like, what, No, you're not. I don't even want that much dick, Like I gotta be around here saying any nine ten inches and all that shit, like honestly, like, look at my forearm. My forearm is ten inches. Why would you want somebody to put ten inches worth the dick inside you?
Speaker 5: That wild than they like, what the fuck is going on?
Speaker 2: That is wild, that's real wild.
Speaker 6: That's beyond the freak level that I got. I'm at the basic level of freak. All I want is for play.
Speaker 5: I don't want I'm not doing nothing. I'll jack you off. I'm not sucking it.
Speaker 1: But y'all, we should have went to commercial after that dick. But let's do that right quick, y'all stay tuned.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let let's get We don't know if we should get a SIMP series or a dumb bitch story. I don't even know what to ask you for at this point, but we're gonna get a story from.
Speaker 1: You, the dumbitch story.
Speaker 2: So because we've all been a dumb bitch at least once or twice.
Speaker 6: This this boy, the boy that I was just telling y'all about that I thought was a good one. I gave him some head because he was treating me nice.
Speaker 5: He was like the sex is he not worried about it and he respect me. He just texted me. I told him, I want some head. When can I get some? He said, whenever you bend it over. I said, I just did.
Speaker 6: He said, nah, bend it over and take it. So I'm acting playing stupid like I don't know he talking about sex. But I'm like, you know, I just said, I bend it over for you so you can give me head. And he said, I'm talking about it.
Speaker 5: And now he just got that X on my list.
Speaker 6: Because it's like, damn, I really thought he was different. And when I'm but.
Speaker 2: How you asking niggas for a sexual favors and they don't want to return them though, because.
Speaker 1: They she wants some head. She don't want to be penetrated, Okay.
Speaker 6: But she also don't want And the reason why I'm like that is because they come to me consistently wanting to give me head with nothing in the return.
Speaker 5: I got comfortable. If they wasn't never coming at me like that, I would have never said nothing. Oh yeah, I'll jack them off though, with some good lotion and oil.
Speaker 2: Girl, get the fuck I'll kick you out to get the fuck out of our house.
Speaker 1: That's a whole nother generation.
Speaker 2: Do you have a dumb Do you have a dumb bitch story for us? That was it?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 5: Like the time I was a dumb bitch?
Speaker 1: Yes, tell us about it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you said you be simp Okay, yeah, I got one.
Speaker 1: All right, go ahead and tell us your SI story for so.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna tell y'all my dumb bitch story. And I will never ever in my life be a dumb bitch. And I don't talk to this beach no more. I was. I met this girl.
Speaker 6: She's a dancer, and I promise y'all a dancer. I'm saying that to be respectful. She's a stripper. You know, they like to call themself exotic dancers. Foreign child, you're a fucking stripper.
Speaker 5: Call it for what the fuck it is. You're getting money. So AnyWho, I met this stripper a while back or whatever. We was cool.
Speaker 6: We was vibing this, that and the third, and I liked her, so I said, okay, we're gonna have us so far.
Speaker 5: I'm finna take you out.
Speaker 1: To the club this, that, and the third.
Speaker 6: She had a nigga, but I didn't give a fuck about the nigga. I said, baby, I got you. I'm finna treat you right. I'm finna show you what a real bitch can do.
Speaker 1: I'm abouna take you about this club. You don't need a stripper.
Speaker 6: Exactly, Stevie said. Steee said, you gotta go back to the strip club. Baby, I'm gonna take you out the strip club like ballistic. Okay, so boom can we go. I'm helping her out. She done left the nigga. I'm helping her out, vibing with her. I don't let her come and stay with me. I done helped her, giving her rise where she needed to go. I done took her to work. Mind you, her job is an hour away.
Speaker 5: From where I had to work, and I'm just looking out for her.
Speaker 6: You know, anybody that's looking out for you, you're gonna communicate with them.
Speaker 5: Tight shit.
Speaker 6: So she had work all day, vibe and making her money. And I pull up to the club to see her at word like, damn, look.
Speaker 5: At all that fast.
Speaker 6: I love what I'm saying. Oh yeah, I'm gonna take her home. I'm finnah stare at that ass. On the drive home, I'm gonna watch her walk in the door all this good shit. I'm excited. I'm just so fucking as I.
Speaker 1: Got your grown ass man, Okay, I.
Speaker 5: Love slaying ass the titis. So I go pick her up on the club. She get on the stage once I walk in, give me a little one too.
Speaker 6: She put that leg up pop pop. I said, ooh, we finna have us a good night. She gonna might give me a private dance at home. Okay, back, yes, I mean I waited all day for this shit. From eight o'clock in the morning, It's twelve going on one o'clock. Now, am I'm excited. So she get off the pole, she go get her clothes, We walk into my car. I'm like, I'm watching that ass walk to the car. She opened the backseat and she grabbed all her shit. Hey baby, I'm finishing you another time. I'm finna go over here with my homegirl to my homegirl house. I'm gonna stay the night over there.
Speaker 1: Huh, she didn't use you from riding.
Speaker 5: I was confused. I was. She had me so fucked up. I was confused.
Speaker 6: She ain't just saying me that shit. She ain't just tell me that shit. And she know I was waiting for her all day to come pick her up tonight. She ain't just tell me that right now, And she could have been told me that.
Speaker 5: So I just didn't hear that shit. And I'm watching her grab her bags.
Speaker 1: I'm like, so what is that?
Speaker 5: Where are you going? And she was like, yeah, no, baby, I'm just go ahead and go over here with my homegirl. Because we worked together anyway, and she she was drunk, she was lit, and I just didn't know what was going on.
Speaker 6: For basically, yes, she used me for a ride, said fuck me, put me to the back burner, and went with her homegirl. Probably went to go get some dig and did what she needed to do. Hold on story night on the next day, got a phone call fir bro, Bro, I just I should have just went with you, Brocuz like that don't make no sense.
Speaker 5: And I'm like, what do you say?
Speaker 6: I'm laughing because, bitch, that's what the fuck you get when you do a good soul wrong.
Speaker 1: That's what happened.
Speaker 5: I was amused. I was so happy.
Speaker 6: I'm like, I love it. And people always ask me, why don't fight, Why don't do the raw rah? Why don't argue? Because the Lord got me?
Speaker 5: I don't never have to. I get the phone calls all the time. AnyWho. She called me, bro, I'm stuck out a hotel her.
Speaker 2: First of all, God, let me just interject right there. God don't have nothing to do with you not getting a private.
Speaker 5: Den got me.
Speaker 2: Don't try to bring God into you do it.
Speaker 5: I'm like, yeah, you.
Speaker 1: Didn't come do that whole ship for me because God got me.
Speaker 2: Baby, I would He's not gonna continue do that.
Speaker 1: We had really got to the hogs. But when you get dumb wrong, that was not there there.
Speaker 5: I'm not there with it, Lord, No, I'm not.
Speaker 1: I'm not okay.
Speaker 5: So she called me talking about oh, I'm at the hotel.
Speaker 6: The girl the girl just told me, oh, I gotta pay her in order for me to stay with her, and this that and the third, Oh, she's gonna need some rent money from me. When like, Bro, I could have just went with you. And that's what happened when you do weird stuff to people. Weird stuff happened to you. Because if I would have went with you that night, Bro, I wouldn't have had none of this to worry about.
Speaker 1: Bru.
Speaker 6: Now I'm sitting at this hotel looking like a bum with my dog in front of all these people, and I don't know, and I'm like, oh my god, I cannot believe that really happened.
Speaker 2: That girl really did that to you.
Speaker 6: But in all actual whit tea, I was happy as fun because don't treat me like that. I was really being a simp. I was being a dumb bitch. I was helping her, help her move out the nigga house, gave her a ride, made sure she got the work all for. All she had to do was get a phone call and say fuck me, left me right there in the batmaney.
Speaker 5: So that's some shit that I just I won't ever do again.
Speaker 6: Like, oh, another quick one, I gave this transgender, didn't know, didn't.
Speaker 5: Know it was a transgender.
Speaker 2: So was it trans woman or trans man? And then tell me which one they are?
Speaker 5: Damn. So when the man that was a woman into a woman, that's trans what.
Speaker 1: Woman?
Speaker 5: Trans woman? I was hanging out with this trans woman kissed her. I didn't I was.
Speaker 6: I ain't even gonna say me being drunk was my excuse. I felt the energy, and when I feel good energy, I don't pay attention.
Speaker 5: To what I need to pay attention to. I'm gonna just be honest.
Speaker 6: She was.
Speaker 5: The energy was good, I was vibing.
Speaker 1: He looked good.
Speaker 5: That surgery was good. I said, damn baby, let me get a kiss. Noah, we kissed.
Speaker 6: Gave this transgend of my phone because my phone broke that day, so I went to go do a trade in. While I was doing the trade in, the person was distracted by the transgender, so I was able to keep my phone and do the trade in. So I'm like, well, bitch says, you helped me keep my phone, and shit, you can have my phone because she needed a.
Speaker 5: Phone anyway, child, please.
Speaker 6: As the next couple of weeks, that man talked to me like I was a bitch off the streets, treated me like I was a peasant, like I was its assistant, and like I was just gonna do anything as soon as they said the word jump, and I'm like, damn, why keep getting treated running into people thinking I'm just a simple gonna just do anything for them. So once I realized how this bitch was, I cut her off, like cut him off, cut it off, whatever, and said, I'm done with you.
Speaker 1: So, yeah, we're not gonna be we are.
Speaker 5: You don't want to get canced?
Speaker 1: Girl, fuck that ship? You've been so scared.
Speaker 2: Girl, girlfriend, I'm kind of scared, but just saying, we.
Speaker 1: Don't know how it refers to itself, so we don't know how that person refer them. So like, yeah, I really look so girl.
Speaker 2: Yes, I ain't scared.
Speaker 1: I just overly consider it ship.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and I get it.
Speaker 1: So when it can't be canceled, when God.
Speaker 3: Put you on funk out of here, go ahead for I'm not worry about being canceled.
Speaker 5: It's just kind of it's rude the tricky person too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I finished telling that's how you found out this was?
Speaker 6: I need to know, like where's the oh, So, look they're still they're still like real, no, no, she coming out saying, yes, I'm a man. Like thirty million people came up to me started coming up to me once they saw me posting her. This is how popular he is.
Speaker 5: Started coming up to me like, you know that's a man.
Speaker 6: You know that's a man sending me this, sending me clips. Now, that's TV Zodiac House sending me shit. And I'm like, what the fuck did I just get myself into? But I had a respect. I didn't say nothing because I know how that feels for them. So I'm like, I fuck with you because your energy, energy is good, even though I feel disrespected because you could have told me so I can be prepared.
Speaker 5: But my heart, I'm just like, I'm gonna let you have this when I'm gonna still be cool with you because I know how it is out here for y'all. Y'all don't know how to do it. Y big huge mistake.
Speaker 6: Treated me like trash, talked to me like a bitch off the streets, always would curse at me and talk crazy.
Speaker 1: So I'm like, you know what.
Speaker 5: At first, I told her I was gonna fix the phone for her because it it blacked out on me.
Speaker 6: That's why I was getting a new one. I will fix it for you so you can unlock it. But once she started treating me like shit, I said, girl, fuck.
Speaker 5: You and I blocked her.
Speaker 6: Got a message from her one day saying, Oh, if you don't unlock the phone, I'm gonna sue you and call the police for the phone. God had assume me off of my phone that I gave you and call the police.
Speaker 5: Let me know how bad worked.
Speaker 1: And she literally did she paid you for the phone and said.
Speaker 5: She didn't do nothing, give me nothing for the phone, but she's gonna try to sue me.
Speaker 6: So we literally went on the whole reality show Boss Tech boot Camp, and she tried to embarrass me on that show saying that I scammed her out of two hundred dollars. Got these bitches in the house high they wallace bitch y'all know how to do that shit. This girl just talk about her phone. She had to pay two hundred and four a phone, and trying.
Speaker 5: To make it seem like I'm this bad and tricking them got them thinking swipings on vs us. I don't know what the funk I'm doing with that shit. So I was a dumb bitch for her.
Speaker 6: I will never ever give my phone for free to a bitch that I just met that same day. And still to this day, my spirit is telling me, yes, that's a man, But to this day she claims no, she's not a man. And I feel like that's because she done had did a lot of stuff with a lot of niggas, and if it comes out, she's.
Speaker 1: Dead simple as that she has the sex change.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, everything, that's why I got.
Speaker 3: I heard those I heard those pussies were a shallow like you can't really like penetrate it.
Speaker 5: For me, I wish I could share my screen with y'all.
Speaker 1: I got receipts, all right, we're gonna get the funk about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thank you for me. I think that's my cue.
Speaker 1: I think that's you guys. Look, I want to see it though, but not right now on the line. Listen, I'm gonna make us a group chat, and I'm gonna show.
Speaker 2: Y'all all right, send.
Speaker 1: All your shit. Let let our listeners know where they can find your crazy ass at all right, So I just.
Speaker 6: Got to do the full introduction because y'all already know it's your girl. Third from Miami, Dade County Baby three oh five, we stay live. Yeah, you can follow me on the ground at make them laugh FIRB that's make m a k then out of M make them laugh ferb f e r B. If you don't know how to spell laugh, sorry, I just spell third for you. Make them laugh fird It's that easy.
Speaker 1: But with y'all peace, Thank you girl. Listen y'all, BIRB.
Speaker 2: What you on some shows that you can plug too, like you can tell people to watch.
Speaker 5: Alright, y'all. And I just want to give a special shout out to Oregon TV bus take book Ken for giving me an opportunity. Now, look at me.
Speaker 6: I'm a tomboy as you can see. But if you want to see me strip, you want to see y'all, Ya says, go and subscribe to that. I'm actually on their stripping with a throng with hills on. Yes I am, so make sure you subscribe. It's only five ninety nine and tap me when you watch.
Speaker 5: I was on the stripper for real, y'all, like stripping.
Speaker 1: And this bitch tall as hell, y'all tell him how tall you are, y'all.
Speaker 5: I'm literally like.
Speaker 6: I'm sixty three y'all six three six three, and it's a lot of people that want to climb up that tree.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, yeah, we are second year, y'all. If y'all enjoy firm. If y'all enjoy, we talk back, y'all.
Speaker 3: Tune in every Thursday on your iHeartRadio, Apple wherever the fuck you get your podcast at.
Speaker 1: This is your co host, AJ Holiday.
Speaker 3: Two point zero On instagrams KICKI Tam, y'all, it's me official Tam Bam on Instagram.
Speaker 2: Y'all follow me. I love y'all. Thank you Fird for joining us. We really appreciate y'all sharing your truth with us. Y'all, remember to speak now.
Speaker 1: And never hold your fake meat.
Speaker 2: Nah.
Speaker 1: We don't hold no peace over here. Okay, we talked back.