Speaker 1: Wakey, wakey.
Speaker 2: We can barely hear you bro to on your mico. Just keep going, just keep going. That was an effect backing away from it. Wakey, wakey, Eggs and baky, It's time for the Bobby Bones free show. Here's your hoss, Bobby Bone. Thank you. Louis Vatana is selling a sixty thousand dollars doghouse, which it's crazy to us, but I would imagine if you have some of those massive suitcases are like twenty grand. I mean also at a doghouse, like why do you need a dog living? Dog doesn't even know what it is. You're not even doing it for the dog and doing it for you. It's like buying expensive baby clothes, like buying designer baby clothes. The baby has no idea. He's in prouduct baby, that's know what clothes is. Yeah, the baby doesn't know why he's not naked.
Speaker 3: Correct, it's for you and what you want others to see. I guess right.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: We were in New York they go host that media work show a couple of weeks ago, and so we're staying at the hotel and across the hotel is a Louis Vuitton store and we didn't go in the store, but what they've built on top of the store looks like a gigantic Louis Vuitton suitcase all the way up the building. Have you seen it?
Speaker 3: No, I don't think so.
Speaker 2: I saw as they were building it, and then I saw a news story about it, and it's like the largest Louisvuitton suitcase. But it's not real. But they have taken like three stories and they have built it to look like.
Speaker 3: Oh, can you open it?
Speaker 2: I don't think you can do it.
Speaker 5: It's a building. I don't think it's part of the building, right.
Speaker 2: I don't think you can get to it.
Speaker 3: Amy, Yeah, you're saying like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so, No, I don't think so. I don't think you get to that.
Speaker 3: Is it on wheels?
Speaker 2: You fic your microphone because I'm gonna tell what happened this morning. Oh it's so funny. No, I take it very personal.
Speaker 5: Why what happened?
Speaker 2: Because she meant it.
Speaker 3: Personally blaming kickoff Kevin.
Speaker 2: I mean, by the way Louis Vaiton dresses New York flagship like luxury luggage trunks. And it's a whole building, isn't there wild Mic? The whole building looks like a Louis Vuitton suitcase. Anyway, Okay, this is what happened this morning. We come into the show and usually I'm the first one in here because I just have a bunch of stuff to record. I got liners and pages, and so I'm here doing the thing. Usually Amy is second one to show up, and so Ammy walks in onto microphones, like kind of messed up. Everything is new still, we just moved in the studio. We're eighty five percent of the Kinks worked out of this place. But Amy walks in, and I will say that I'm the one that wanted these new somewhat movable mobile mic stands.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're great because.
Speaker 2: They're really not used for what we do. But I'm like, hey, we don't really do other shows like other shows do other shows. So it's like you can't see it, but it's so Ammy walks in and she's grabbing hers and it's all bent in.
Speaker 3: A weird way and falling over every time I like I just started talking, it just fall over. I'm not even touching it and I've been using it for however long and it's been perfect.
Speaker 2: It absolutely has been messed with. And so she comes in and goes, did you twenty five whistles on us?
Speaker 3: What? How?
Speaker 2: I said it?
Speaker 3: I have witnesses.
Speaker 2: That's what it felt like, because she went right to blame him me in our sports show.
Speaker 3: Okay, well this is a really good example of your filter right now, Steve.
Speaker 2: How should I have taken it?
Speaker 5: I thought at first I saw it in her eyes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was coming.
Speaker 6: But I think it's just an obvious question, asked the first to ask first, because it doesn't get used by other either.
Speaker 2: She could have been like who.
Speaker 3: But what other people?
Speaker 2: Yeah, she should have been like, I wonder who would have used this microphone? But I said, she goes whistles, let's sick off Vin.
Speaker 5: But then they got very specific.
Speaker 3: Yes, because that is exactly the only other people in here?
Speaker 5: But why why would he have done that?
Speaker 3: I don't he did. I wasn't blaming him.
Speaker 2: I just said we could lay back in his chair.
Speaker 6: What did people do? Just just just doing it just naturally? You're like, I don't like this way this is, I'm gonna set up the way I wanted comfortable.
Speaker 2: For nobody wasn't comfortable. Yeah, I guess the mystery ahead.
Speaker 3: The mystery is I think whoever they started finaggling with it and then they're like, oh, shoot, this is broken. I'm walking away like that's sort of what happened. I don't know who it was, but that's interesting. My process elimination just.
Speaker 2: Went straight to us. There was no elimination, the process of targeting.
Speaker 3: Okay, what name another show that works in here?
Speaker 2: Well, my point was what I was going to say is that whoever it was that messed with that microphone was trying to do something with it other than use it, because well, not like sticking a button, what do you guys do, like fix it in some way moving? There are still engineers around here fixing stuff. So it was so odd. It was all the way stretched out that somebody was doing something with it, not using it to talk into. But all I cared about was shoe it right after us. No, you know what, I'm on a bomb because you know what, tourn of whistles makes company a lot of money and you.
Speaker 3: Just say, Bob, PM let him know because I thought it.
Speaker 2: Was company a lot of money and you're insulting it and now we're sad that.
Speaker 7: Is not Wow.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, the filter, Bobby, the filter.
Speaker 2: Hey, Bob, it's Bobby. Hey, I actually haven't talking about after the show. Let's just say someone is disrespecting the company, all right, talk to you anybody?
Speaker 5: Yeah, pretty much.
Speaker 2: Now I bet she did go right after us.
Speaker 1: No, I mean it sounds like he doesn't like getting the blame on.
Speaker 3: I don't start talking. Because he wanted me to blame it on sore losers.
Speaker 2: I said, well, if I said equally, you have to go sore losers if it's whistles, but they're not.
Speaker 1: We're not allowed in here, so it's not us, but we don't.
Speaker 2: We don't take it but on but Mondays and Thursdays. Yeah, so I think maybe you did it. You came up here last night drunk like Ray used to do with girls when you brought girls up here. I can't here drunk with one of your dudes. What I'm making up stories?
Speaker 5: I was all in, tell me more.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I was like, check out my microphone and all.
Speaker 5: Of a sudden, what are you doing with that? Exactly?
Speaker 3: Yeah? And I was like, look at moves.
Speaker 2: I really have no idea. Why why do we think it would really been?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 3: Oh, I really don't know, but we obviously know that we're all just joking. Yeah, Okay, cool, cool, cool because I didn't know.
Speaker 2: What The only thing I'm in definding force kick off Vin because the guy comes in and does his job. It's like super solid. Now he's in the back room sad because he was blamed for something.
Speaker 5: Okay, yeah, and he'd be nothing. He did nothing. That is weird.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I think probably an engineer was trying to fix something and that happened.
Speaker 3: So whatever, or someone does sneak in here and they try to be us like anybody else's. They sit down and they do the whole show.
Speaker 2: It annoys me when I see people take pictures from behind my desk.
Speaker 3: Who does that?
Speaker 2: Random people will come to an old studio and they would be like, get in my chair and like and I guess I shouldn't, but it's like my personal space and like behind this is like all my stuff, and so like sales would like bring people in, they would take a picture behind me and I shouldn't be a child, And I understand that feels a bit childish. I don't like it.
Speaker 3: No, I felt like I felt that energy when I sat down, Like I don't really mind, but I did look at scuba and I'm like, hey, if someone sits here, they cannot touch the mic because I feel like I've been working on getting it in the exact right position. But we're good. Everybody's good. It's a great day.
Speaker 2: I just have screens, and I have a lot of sign stuff, and I have things I use for bits, and I have like personal stuff back I have deodorant.
Speaker 5: Use my deodoran, and oh that'd be terrible.
Speaker 2: I have like little like contraptions that if the levels get messed up the ship and there's only people sitting behind my stuff, you know. I have like notes for other shows, like private notes. Not like I'm not writing porn or anything, but like I got like like bit a segment ideas that I have written down confidential.
Speaker 5: This is him, I just confidential.
Speaker 2: I just want to be taking pictures of stuff back here.
Speaker 5: Did you get donut holes this morning?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: A long story and it's really boring, but I'll tell you.
Speaker 3: This is what has this been riveting my microphone that's not on you.
Speaker 2: That's not on you.
Speaker 3: I feel bad that like I made this a thing for a minute because it's really like.
Speaker 2: Not amazeally I brought out it was kind of funny that was the only reason.
Speaker 3: Oh you, well, you're funny.
Speaker 2: I just felt like I know the guy that you brought up in the middle of that, I was riveted on what happened. I want to know, Oh what the guy I brought here, let's go look at the security cameras, probably.
Speaker 3: Is like one of her men' It was what you don't think I can have multiple men.
Speaker 2: I don't think you're gonna do like Ray used to do and like bring people in show off the studio. That was a long time ago, but ago, Oh it was fifteen years ago before was married.
Speaker 3: I can barely get in this building when it's functioning with people.
Speaker 2: So I don't even know if I can get in if Tim's not here.
Speaker 3: Right, so I'm not coming up here late night.
Speaker 5: I don't know what.
Speaker 2: I don't know what works. I don't know what how to get in the door though. Even the studio doors locked sometimes yeah, it does randomly, And then I just yo, hell, like I think I might could be trapped in here.
Speaker 3: Okay, wait, so what happened to Dunkin Donuts or whatever that is?
Speaker 2: You got donut holes this morning? No, I got them last night. It's not donut holes. It's one donut and I haven't eaten it yet. I haven't committed to it.
Speaker 3: Oh what kind?
Speaker 2: It's a bottle? I love a filling. You don't like fillings?
Speaker 3: No, I like the old fashioned cake donut.
Speaker 5: That's his donut.
Speaker 3: Why are you saying if it was old cake, I was gonna be like, let's share it.
Speaker 2: I do also like the cake, but I enjoy like the Boston cream pie. Maybe it's not cream pie. Was Boston cream I like the filling in it. He worked there, Yeah, I used to make those.
Speaker 7: Wow.
Speaker 5: I mean you did not make them?
Speaker 1: Yes, I did.
Speaker 5: He was a baker.
Speaker 2: Now they do it all there. You just stick stuff in. It's not really a baker. If it's a chain as a procedure, there.
Speaker 1: Is a baker that is the one that mixes it and puts it the other and then they come out just like plane and you take it and stick it on a machine, fill it up with the filling, dip in the chocolate wipe that put it on the tray let it.
Speaker 3: Did you wear gloves?
Speaker 5: No, of course not.
Speaker 2: But did you wear gloves before you put it into the heat?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: The baker?
Speaker 2: I mean, hold on, did you touch anything after it was cold? With no gloves, did we I don't think we wore gloves.
Speaker 1: You the paper, Yeah, you have a paper. You have a little paper.
Speaker 5: The little what you're holding right now, that's what we used.
Speaker 2: I ordered this last night. Something's going to be messed up this morning when I woke up, and I was right because I was like, if Amy's microphones messed up, I'm gonnab to make it.
Speaker 3: You're gonna need some comfort.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So I don't even know why I took a bite up right now. But I like cream.
Speaker 3: Okay, I don't know what's you like? Cream? Do?
Speaker 2: Why like you?
Speaker 3: But no?
Speaker 2: She does.
Speaker 5: It's been a thing.
Speaker 2: Can I say something to you guys? And you don't have to agree with me? I'm just like trust me and you don't and you don't always do. But I feel like the past like five to seven days, it's been like Amy after dark all the time and like aggress and I don't mind it. I actually like it. I just need to be prepared for it. I like aggressive. It's aggressive Amy and it's Amy after dark.
Speaker 5: What do we agree?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Like she finds like little dirty things all the time and then she's very confrontational. I enjoy it.
Speaker 3: It's not confrontational a little bit.
Speaker 2: You've gotten so many yellow cards playing games because you it's fun.
Speaker 3: I'm not trying to be confrontational. I'm just being fun.
Speaker 2: Nobody nobody is saying it's a bad thing. It's just uncharacteristic of you. At times. You are very aggressive in games. There's some new edge to you. What do you want?
Speaker 3: What am I on anything? I t I'm not anything.
Speaker 1: What is that stuff you do in the doctor's office.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I did. I did do kenemy. I'm done.
Speaker 2: I did kettle bells on Tuesday.
Speaker 3: I mean maybe it.
Speaker 5: You know what's ketamine?
Speaker 2: Is that like a special k dude?
Speaker 3: No, I did it under a control of a therapist and it was very good.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, we talked. We did a whole thing that electoral college.
Speaker 5: I must have not been here for that or zoned out. Ketmine.
Speaker 3: Yeah, solcinogenic situation like dying of like overdoses like Matthew Perry. But he had he was it was very irresponsible how that was handled, and he had doctors giving it to him and crazy. I was doing it in an office, very controlled, tiny tiny dose. I did it. It was a four round treatment situation and it was just for yeah, like just like the final piece.
Speaker 2: To my like make me roopree games. It's like Abby, make me home.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the final piece to my therapy puzzle that I've been trying to work through of stuff, the last and that made you. I don't know, y'all tell me.
Speaker 2: Better.
Speaker 3: I feel better. I feel free. I think the first letter I wrote to myself because they encourage journaling after it and stuff, and I wrote myself a letter and I titled the letter. I even put an envelope, and on the envelope it says a free soul because that's just really how I feel. I feel more free because I felt so weighed down by so much that I was processing it. Blah blah blah. Who cares?
Speaker 5: We care? Well, actually less we asked.
Speaker 3: I know, but I don't want to go.
Speaker 2: We were quiet and we were listening.
Speaker 3: I know, but I feel like I'm talking too much. And it is something so specific that I know a lot of people. I do hope with time it becomes more available or more common for people, because I know a lot of people with depression. They can go do it like quarterly and it helps them. It'll last them about that like three months and they maybe maybe don't have to be on other types of medications or whatnot, and it gives them a whole new thing online. But there are other side effects where that's why you need to be working with an expert and a therapist because it can go the opposite way and you can have side effects that caused you to more harm than good.
Speaker 2: So I heard your tail is longer.
Speaker 3: My tail is not longer.
Speaker 2: That's what we heard.
Speaker 5: It was a side effect.
Speaker 3: No, not that I'm aware of.
Speaker 2: Stegosaurus. No, that's why a microphone is off.
Speaker 5: She whacked it with her tail.
Speaker 3: For anybody that is new, they're talking about my tail bone.
Speaker 2: I think if they're listening to the podcast, they're probably not that new because they.
Speaker 3: Stumbled upon it.
Speaker 2: Oh god, dang. If they stumbled on this, they didn't.
Speaker 3: Get this far and they're like, she has a tail, and yeah, I had another point. Does look good? Though, I'm sorry I hate it on it.
Speaker 5: It's okay, you eat it all.
Speaker 2: No, I just I took a bite on it while we were doing the show, and this show, I don't know why. I guess to prove it was real. In case you guess that was a problem. Boston cream, so I laid it back over so that wasn't gross. Uh, A lot of and I guess I haven't been reading about it recently, but I've been reading a lot about like microdosing different hallucinogens for people that have depression or heavy trauma and microdosing like and have friends that have done it too, Like LSD. You can micro does LSD and it's very very small and there are parts of the brain. Steve Jobs big, big believer in it. He didn't microdose, though he was full dose and know he micro does normally regularly. He also took it and said it was one of the things that opened his mind up, but he didn't take it like every Wednesday. But microdosing is something you can do consistently.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let me, I'm gonna look it up while y'all are talking. There's a there's a documentary on Netflix that will actually walk you through. I think it's maybe a four part series. I just hope my computer's start about that, but it's it'll walk.
Speaker 2: You through, like what how to do it?
Speaker 7: All? Right?
Speaker 1: Step one?
Speaker 2: Yeah, put no.
Speaker 3: A journalist decided to go on this journey himself and try like maybe four different types to see what his experience was like because he was wanted to, and he wrote a book about it, and then based on the book, they did this four part docuseries Situation. It was very fascinating and he would interview other people, cancer patients, people that have been through a lot and how they came out on the other side of it, and it's just it's it's it's wild. Like the guy that found the Whole Foods. He even is on a recent podcast talking about how it was some trip he went on that changed his life and we wouldn't have Whole Foods if it wasn't for that day.
Speaker 2: It was a trip Knoxville.
Speaker 5: Forgettable.
Speaker 2: I'm kidding, but it brings me to I on my TikTok, I have, like some addiction specialists that pop up. I just am always curious and I'm always trying to be a couple of steps ahead because I never want to fall down any addiction traps, and I think I can very easily. I think I have a lot of what allows someone to be an addict. I have those traits and I have a lot of addiction in my family. But there are people and I don't know the name, what is the name of, Like, what's the drug that you shoot in your know? The drug I should know that you shoot in your body for a T two diabetes Insulin no no, no, no heroin.
Speaker 5: No amy. The one that you shoot to lose weight Ozembic.
Speaker 2: That's a brand. Glad go call semi glue tie.
Speaker 3: We're going to get there team.
Speaker 2: My glue tide is the actual Ozepic is a brand. There's another one too. There's a few of them.
Speaker 3: We'll go v something there.
Speaker 2: And I was talking about how there's another one coming that is just for weight loss that is not for type two diabetes. That are they're almost the same, but to keep the type two diabetes version with people that have type two diabetes because you have people that are diabetic that cannot get the drug. What I'm getting to is some of those wagov zet bound Manjaro, right, those are the other brands. Some of the semi glue tides have been found because I was watching a guy that runs one of the bosses at a casino say, hey, some of the casino business is not as strong as it used to be because so many people are on semi glue tides that it works with the addiction part of the brain, which is what some people are or the food addicts. And so when it affects the addiction part of the brain, it affects the addiction part of the brain in a positive way where people aren't addicted to whatever they're addicted to and doesn't help everybody, doesn't help most people, but some people. And they're seeing that in casinos a bit, because whatever the trend is, if there are so many people taking the ozimpic, the ozempic's not like the Facebook or taking whatever a semi blue tide, that it's affecting that part of the brain with some people, the addiction part. So we're gonna probably learn about medicines like this, much like we've learned about sixty percent of our medicine. It was for one thing, it ends up being for one thing else. The most famous is obviously Viagra, which was a blood pressure medicine and now I take it every morning.
Speaker 5: Yes, we're your blood pressure.
Speaker 2: Yes, but again there are many of those medicines that were credit for one thing and they found out it also helped or was better at something else. And I think now they're seeing partially that the semi glue tides are helping, which is addiction in general, and that you can even microdose, which is just means a very small amount micro does semi gluetide for things like addiction.
Speaker 5: Let's be amazing.
Speaker 2: That should be crazy and it would be a it would be a discovery that wasn't meant to be, but it also wasn't really meant to be there. But he would take it for just weight loss, but it was for weight loss because you'd have people type two by diabetes that would need to lose weight. So medicine man, crazy Daisy, penicillin and general that email they discover penicillin. That's free your mole, like I need that. I ain't touching that, I ain't touching that.
Speaker 5: Try it.
Speaker 2: I feel great. Yeah, wild Amy, We have to go get on.
Speaker 3: But the book and the Netflix stock is called How to Change Your Mind.
Speaker 2: And there's the Netflix stock I recommend it is called Orange is the New Black Prison.
Speaker 5: Hen that's a good one, dude.
Speaker 2: That was one of the first ones.
Speaker 3: Huh yeah, yeah, I think it was.
Speaker 2: Okay, we have to get on the air. We're loose now, we're nimble well, but if you listen to the podcast, we'll be back in a couple of minutes. But it's like a weird time warp for us. We're gonna go do the show now. We'll see you guys in a little bit.
Speaker 1: It's time for the Bobby Bones post show. Here's your host, Bobby Bones.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, okay. I do want to play some voicemails Raymundo, if we will start with that first voicemail, please.
Speaker 4: Bobby Bone show. Check out the stock Navida Neveda and you beat it. Whatever it is, the one you guys all bought. It went up after the election. You guys might be millionaires now if you guys make some money.
Speaker 2: I did look at mine because I bought something just so I can monitor it. And overall, meaning from the moment we bought it until today, it's up thirty something percent, so we're it's not millionaires, but I think we've probably made a little bit. What you got.
Speaker 1: We are up forty nine point twenty five percent since we bought it.
Speaker 2: And why do we have what's the value of it?
Speaker 7: Now?
Speaker 1: We are we have market value six thousand, three hundred and thirty thirty one hundred and sixty two dollars.
Speaker 2: You just had a lot of things that don't go together.
Speaker 1: Six thousand, three hundred and sixty three dollars. Sorry, it was changing as I was talking, so it threw me off. Okay, so now it's down to six hundred.
Speaker 2: Oh no, here we go again.
Speaker 7: Nine.
Speaker 2: Will you please just give us the number one more time?
Speaker 1: Yeah. Market value, huh is six thousand, three hundred and sixty three dollars in fourteen.
Speaker 3: Fourteen are what.
Speaker 2: We put into it individually, but I try not to think about it. Were ready cash out?
Speaker 1: No, let me tell you the profit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I like that.
Speaker 1: We are plus two thousand, one hundred.
Speaker 2: Dollars said to buy it by three, So twenty one it's about seven hundred bucks. Its really made seven.
Speaker 3: This just shows you you just have to be patient.
Speaker 1: You gotta trust.
Speaker 5: Now, that's not true.
Speaker 1: When I come to you with stock tips, you got to listen to your boy.
Speaker 5: What about Pallette tips?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we've lost overall.
Speaker 5: We trusted you on that.
Speaker 1: Well, the thing was still invested.
Speaker 2: In the front of the app, so I told him about Navidio, right, But no.
Speaker 1: No, it didn't say, hey, buy this. It just said here are ten stocks to watch, and I didn't I got to pick any of those ten I read about it and picked in the video.
Speaker 3: What are the other ones doing? What if they're way better?
Speaker 5: Rushing?
Speaker 1: The video is the hottest stock in the world.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, wow, anyway, we good job, everybody rush.
Speaker 3: Okay, so we're staying in, right, Bobby? Yeah, you don't want to cash out? Do you? Do? You want to?
Speaker 2: I mean I would like to have that money, but I'll just put it on you. There's three of us, it's three person board.
Speaker 3: I think at this point patience has shown us.
Speaker 2: You realize we're not going to never get our money. He doesn't pay. He just pays for anything. Eventually we paid all like five hundred bucks for the palate. We still have a nickel.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's a long game. This is the long game. I'm in it.
Speaker 2: What if, for some reason he did tomorrow he quits the show, quit dies.
Speaker 5: Oh no, that wouldn't be awesome.
Speaker 2: We we do need That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: What is wrong with you?
Speaker 3: That's a legit question.
Speaker 1: No, we don't get our money, then quitting is a lot more of a question than me dying.
Speaker 3: No, because like we have a contingency plan.
Speaker 2: Right, how do we get our money? We don't my phone will be on a lot, so we don't we that's weird.
Speaker 3: We need something in writing.
Speaker 5: And it would be awkward too to go to his wife and be like, hi, by the way, sorry for the lost and we're going to.
Speaker 3: Need seven road.
Speaker 2: It's fourteen hundred, well more, no, we we would be given two thousand. We made seven. We've made seven. Okay, true profits for you. Okay, thank you for that call. I appreciate that. Here's this is gonna be James the Virginia. Remember James wanted to go out with Amy or whatever. Yeah, oh yeah, He's like They're like, oh, go on a day there or something. Remember that. Okay, maybe yesterday, go ahead, money Bobby morning Studio.
Speaker 8: I'm too old at sixty three, Amy, which I would be so proud that even go out sometime. But love it by both family. Your old team is awesome and I'm really glad that Oh never mind, man, shut.
Speaker 3: Up by I like the I don't think that's the same person that asked me did this is what happened?
Speaker 2: You're right, the person that asked you out. We talked about he's in your DMS, and then we played a call from James afterwards, and we're like James. Amy Will also got with you.
Speaker 3: Oh you did say that. You said that, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, And then I think I said low fifty so it is my limit? You said, yes, James sixty three, he.
Speaker 2: Said you meet him? Mind the eye hop?
Speaker 3: No, you said that?
Speaker 2: Oh dang, Can I keep getting a feeling?
Speaker 5: Who said it?
Speaker 3: Me or her? Yeah? You?
Speaker 2: Oh, James, always appreciate the call. But yeah, thank you for calling. And you don't have to shut up. You tell yourself to shut up and then hang up.
Speaker 5: And I felt bad for him there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if we get in a fight with yourself, James. Oh come on, man. Here is another one of our favorite caller and voicemailers, truck or Joe.
Speaker 7: Hey, Bobby. I was just wondering, does your wife ever want to drag you dancing? Since she knows you can dance because you want dancing with the stars, love to hear have a good one.
Speaker 2: Nope, it's the opposite. Actually, she is a much better dancer than I am, and sometimes she's like, hey, maybe dance a little less. No, no, no, no, not at all. The average home buyer is now fifty six years old. The average age of home buyers in the US has risen by six years since shely twenty twenty three, another sign that younger American to be in price st the market due to escalating ownership costs. The average age of home buyers is now fifty six, up from forty nine. I guess I just think of first time buyers, but that's not every buyer, right, You see what I'm saying, Like, the average age doesn't mean the average age of the first time buyer, because I would have been like, dang, even forty nine had been like the average first time buyers forty nine. No, the average age of a person buying a home. It could be a second home at third home. Oh yeah, so that is why that felt a bit older to me, and it is a bit older for that reason. But it's if you said first time buyers, I think I'd have been a little more shocked.
Speaker 3: By anybody else feel like their kids might live with them for a long time.
Speaker 5: I have one that I'm pretty sure he's going to live with this forever. Yeah yeah, interesting, Yeah, out of the four boys, there was one for sure.
Speaker 3: But you know what I'm like, I figured it out.
Speaker 2: So you think your parents had the same talk about you?
Speaker 3: I wish I could ask them, because you know, I just have to remind myself of that, Like, look at me, I figured it out. I just bought my first house by myself. Any other home I had before I bought with my husband. I know it counts, but he did a lot of the legwork.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but they still you still bought it purchasing.
Speaker 3: But I had the luxury of being like, oh, he's going to handle that. And now I don't have that luxury.
Speaker 2: It's like I'm like, oh, well, I don't want to take I don't want you to take away. No, I'm proud of myself for you buying. You did buy a house with him, and you did make it a.
Speaker 3: Significant Yes, Yes, it's yes, it was just I'm talking about the process, not the country.
Speaker 2: I don't even know what I signed. I'm be honest with you. I've done it much times. I have no idea I've signed those package papers. I might have sold my soul to the devil. I have no idea Page seven loocifer, no sign, no idea what I signed in there. A streamer named x QC has lost over one hundred million dollars gambling, so.
Speaker 5: He must have he gambles and streams it.
Speaker 2: He's known by many for his controversial gambling streams, where he bets millions. While appearing on a recent episode of Logan Paul's Impulsive podcast, he shares how much he's.
Speaker 3: Lost, but that means he has like so much money, right, it doesn't have to mean that. Oh, you can gamble on a no, but it is credit card.
Speaker 2: No, no, you can gamble, well, you can gamble on credit Oh, in the casino even you can. You can ask for a marker, you know, give me a million buck. But how do you do that? You just have to prove that you have it? Now, he has a lot of money. His net worth is fifty million dollars, but again he's lost one hundreds So again that logic of but again you can.
Speaker 1: Wait, how does he have a net worth only fifty million, but he's lost one hundred million?
Speaker 5: Well you can it was at one hundred and fifty.
Speaker 2: No no, no, no, no no. Let's let's walk to the math here for a second, so you don't have to It doesn't have to be a plus B equal C on one hundred and the fifty. You can lose a hundred million, lose a million here, whin two hundred thousand dollars there, what else is total loss? What I'm assuming is he's not doing the game of realistic losses that he's saying he's lost one hundred million dollars on the stream, right, not actually factoring in he wins.
Speaker 3: One hundred million.
Speaker 2: Okay, losses over one hundred million, gambler, I'm dumb. He did it. And also, you can lose that much but also make money on the stream. So let's say he loses one hundred million, but he makes one hundred and thirty million total for the year. That's losing one hundred million dollars. But it's a net game to thirty. There's just a lot of ways mathematically to.
Speaker 3: Get around there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, going, well, how does he have fifty million if he lost one hundred because I don't know how he got there. I don't even recognize him. He looks like Ninja, hasn't he the streamer?
Speaker 1: Well, when I googled him, he signed a two year, one hundred million dollars deal with kick.
Speaker 2: And that's only one place. Imagine what it's exclusive. But I'm saying he can do like clothing deals.
Speaker 1: He can do Oh, I see what you're saying.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you do.
Speaker 2: There are many ways to make money, so he could have lost all was kicked money, but could have seven other in door. He could do Freedo pies, which I love. By the way, Android to Food ever mentioned it.
Speaker 5: Yes, you have.
Speaker 2: A crew member tosses a three million dollar Andy Warhol Brillopad sculpture away accidentally. Imagine that you find out you're the one that threw away something that looked like a piece of garbage and is worth three million bucks.
Speaker 5: What's a brilliant It's like.
Speaker 3: What you would scrub like a sink or a cast iron skillet with.
Speaker 5: So how would you know that that's like warholes?
Speaker 2: Well, how would you know any arts art unless you're told some of that crap, yeah, or expensive painting versus like a kid doing it. Back in nineteen sixty four, Andy Warhol was into consumerism and a bunch of sculptures were inspired by products. One such sculpture was a carton of brillopads. So he made one and it was a topic of an HBO documentary. It's sold for three million dollars at an auction, and then hey, tragedy sets in a crew member who was on this boat this yacht was basically a floating gallery because they had a bunch of valuable art on it. You go on the yacht, you look at it. He thought it was an old box of Brillo pads and threw it away, and it was worth three million dollars. But who even lets a three million dollars anything sit by itself when there are people around it that don't know exactly what it is. There's just a couple of checks that weren't checked.
Speaker 3: Here, can we go to the landfill?
Speaker 2: I don't know where they tossed it, but it's a great question.
Speaker 3: Well, you know, because sometimes people throw things away and then the landfills, Like we'll look for it and then they find the diamond ring.
Speaker 2: Somebody though, Like there's some there's some issues in like the training of the staff, like what are art pieces and what's not because again, if you're gonna have people working on a boat and it's a crew member, they should probably know what they're crewing around. Like there was a lack of communication there. Did they really throw it away? If they don't know where the where they put it?
Speaker 3: They's that's the more likely scenario. Oh someone took it and they're selling it.
Speaker 2: On the black market dark web. Luxury Launches had the story a crew member on the super yacht. It's not water, it's a massive yacht. I mean it looks like one of those things that Bezos has after.
Speaker 3: Not I was picturing like when you first tell the story like this, like tongue boat.
Speaker 2: Cruise, you're after not recognized.
Speaker 3: Like a dirty boat with like brillo pads.
Speaker 2: Legitimately was an old wooden box suitable for the trash. Okay, but it doesn't say like where they put it in the trash. And again, if you're on a boat, it's unless you're dumping it over. It's got to be on the boat somewhere. Yeah, three million bucks.
Speaker 5: That sucks.
Speaker 2: Highly contagious jocketch is spreading rapidly. Cases of rare genital fungus dubbed jocketch, however, is in a health report revealed. But why the people didn't really say, I would imagine. I mean, it's got a so if I were to guess, there were when you have like foot itch, you get jocky, you get jock in your feet. Right, it does not always have to be on the ding dong, but we got in the showers in the dorm, like people would go in and shoeless, and so there was a whole It was a different kind of itch, but it was basically the same ish type thing and would spread that way. I'm assuming it is some I don't think it's a bunch of people touching wieners highly contagious whenever they have.
Speaker 3: Jockey clothing exercise equipment.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean it's some sweat type situation because what it was in the showers when the foot funk.
Speaker 5: Well, yeah, but it's it's more likely feet to touch shower floors than the jock area.
Speaker 2: To touch a bike seat something else to touch a bike seat if you weren't literal cycle shorts.
Speaker 5: But they're gonna wear those when we work out.
Speaker 2: We don't, but like but like people do. Like if you're doing a cycling classes, spin class, you can do that.
Speaker 5: It goes right through it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so Lunchbucks, it says wash your workout closed.
Speaker 2: What do you think is happening? And why do you think things up to no good? Because you have this stop like getting doong touching?
Speaker 3: No it's not.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it probably travels the same way contact. But you're right, I mean, did you you got me? I think definitely.
Speaker 2: The I just want to wear your mind was bicycle shorts. What does it have to just be bicycle shorts either. I'm just saying there are a lot of underwear.
Speaker 5: And workout shorts. Probably it's not gonna go.
Speaker 2: Right, That's what which was my point. It's called jackets. You have other jog parts of your body?
Speaker 5: Really where else?
Speaker 3: I mean your feet?
Speaker 2: It can be that, but athletes foot's also not a medical term. Now there's jocketch for athletes. Foot is not a medical term.
Speaker 5: It doesn't sound like it.
Speaker 1: I don't know if I believe you.
Speaker 2: Do you think athletes fot I mean it's the nickname for it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think it has a real name.
Speaker 2: It's like and jocketch is not the name. Jock has a wow.
Speaker 3: Jock is not the same thing as athletes.
Speaker 2: It's called ta petis. The medical term for athletes foot is tania pit.
Speaker 3: Wow is in there?
Speaker 5: Growing I told you guys, thank you.
Speaker 3: Whatever, No you're not, No, we're right. It can still show up other places, but it's just.
Speaker 5: It starts in the jock area.
Speaker 2: It doesn't start there. It's created in any place that has like a more moisture. Yes, And the reason it's jockey in that area is because that breeds warm moisture. So but but how similar it is, it's the same. The tinia jocketch is called tania kruis.
Speaker 5: That's the jock where the feet is called the pietause.
Speaker 2: Yes, so it's both tenias, but one is pettus it's foot, petty it's foot, and the other dingus as in ding dong.
Speaker 5: That's it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it says groin area, enter thighs, buttocks, and sometimes the anus.
Speaker 2: Thank you doctor, So any thing with moisture and heat, yeah, yeah, but even if it's like like your legs, like what was the part other than anis and growing up the parts you said, doctor, lunch butts, Yeah, your butt sits on seats.
Speaker 1: Growing area, enter thighs, buttocks, and sometimes around the anus.
Speaker 2: Think about that. Just in shorts, your enter thighs can get sweat on stuff.
Speaker 3: That's why you should not wear shorts or skirts on airplanes.
Speaker 2: What I want to wear my skirt on airplanes?
Speaker 3: No, but just like if you're sitting on the seat, I always wipe my seat down anyways. But they just like flight attends and said like rules for germs on airplanes and they're like, I would never wear shorts.
Speaker 2: Coal from the Titanic is on sale?
Speaker 5: Coal coal like from the like what makes the engine?
Speaker 2: I'm curious to know if my accent has creeped in or if you're just being mean?
Speaker 3: Or charcoal?
Speaker 2: Charcoal, that's a good one too. Charcoal. So I said coal, does that sound is my coal?
Speaker 5: I was just double checking because it sounds like you said, cole. But I didn't know what exactly was found from the Titanic.
Speaker 2: Sometimes I don't I don't know when I'm saying something that doesn't sound normal.
Speaker 5: Nah, man, you sound great.
Speaker 2: Coal cool col. I don't think I'm saying it right. Coal you are?
Speaker 3: You are cool?
Speaker 5: Cool, cool lunchbox. What's it called?
Speaker 8: Charcoal?
Speaker 2: But what's it called if it's not the charpart? Coal? Okay? So called charcoal? Charcoal anyway? Still seven hundred marine artifacts standing back to the fifteen hundreds or housing at Shipwrecked Treasure Museum. The selling closed forty six grams of coal on board the Titanic valued and they have the value there. You just buy a little pieces of it, but it's not super expensive, like I guess you could get right, five hundred hundred bucks per piece. Huh, you get a little piece of charcoal. Except charcoal is a brand. I believe right, charcoal is a brand.
Speaker 5: Oh it is? I that was kind of cool. I can on this.
Speaker 2: I think charcoal possibly maybe it's not. Is charcoal a brand, Mike and Cole.
Speaker 5: I don't think charco is a brand.
Speaker 2: It clicked. That is charcoal a brand? Like Q tip is it is a brand? The charcoal is a well known brand with a large customer base.
Speaker 5: Oh, you're right, because I've seen briquettes they call sometimes they call charcoal briquette.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, now you're saying it now, I'm just doing on purpose. Okay.
Speaker 1: I don't think it's a brand.
Speaker 5: Kingsford, that's a brand.
Speaker 1: But I don't think charcoal is a brand. It's just charcoal.
Speaker 5: We just I don't know.
Speaker 1: I just clicked like carbon residue produced by strongly heating wood or other animal and plant mater.
Speaker 2: Charcoal is an Australian brand founded and there's also a well, there's a lot of charcoal brands. There are multiple brands with the name of charcoal, Activated Charcoal, Liquid char super char, Charcoal AID. But then there's also a Pakistani clothing line called charcoal. Interesting charcoal definition? What's the difference in charcoal and coal? There we go. Coal is a natural mineral. I love when we get into like actual stuff because I don't know any of this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is good just in case, you know trivia.
Speaker 2: And tomorrow it'll be like I never heard electoral college.
Speaker 5: That's not true.
Speaker 2: Coal is the natural mineral that forms over the span of millions of years. Charcoal is manufactured and created from wood. Wow, I was I did not That is wild. I did not know that.
Speaker 1: Who knew that was wood?
Speaker 5: I didn't know.
Speaker 2: Did somebody say wood? Is anybody?
Speaker 3: What is that from?
Speaker 4: House?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Whol house?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 5: What's the episode?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 5: What was the context? Ger Joe.
Speaker 3: Joe?
Speaker 5: He around is man?
Speaker 2: I know Ringer Joe, Uncle Joey. Yeah, and then the little puppet. He'd be like, did somebody say what? Okay, let's see, I don't care.
Speaker 3: I don't care, Like what are you saying? Don't care too? Because now I'm interested?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Using AI to make better investments?
Speaker 3: Okay? Well can we should?
Speaker 5: We?
Speaker 3: I mean right now we're using lunchbox.
Speaker 1: So, and how's it working out for you?
Speaker 5: It can't get any worse?
Speaker 2: Pretty bad.
Speaker 3: Actually, no, wrong, We've not got a single dollar because we haven't cashed out.
Speaker 2: We gave him pallet money.
Speaker 3: I'm not talking about the palette that investments.
Speaker 2: He read one article in the front of an app.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but AI is not helping us with but.
Speaker 2: The four of the things we give him money for, we don't get anything bad. The palette was like, thirty dollars out of your pocket, you're gonna make what.
Speaker 3: Can we can we use AI for investments?
Speaker 5: A I would tell us investment bos.
Speaker 2: I would feel like, what are you doing?
Speaker 1: You're just mac as you didn't get in on the stock.
Speaker 5: I am a little bit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you you hated on us getting it on the stock. You guys are idiots.
Speaker 2: I don't like I don't like it when you got Hey, I've got the same money back from the stock as you have from him. Zero yeah, zero, and the same from the palate.
Speaker 5: You see that lunchbox. See what you're not paying it.
Speaker 2: You actually don't make money until you cash out.
Speaker 5: Right right.
Speaker 1: But we don't want to cash out because we're gonna let it grow. We as a group, we've decided that that stock is going to make us ten thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: I hope that's the case. But it's not made money until you cash it out.
Speaker 1: No, because when someone's net worth, that doesn't mean they have that much cash in their hand. That means like in stocks and bonds and.
Speaker 5: What are you talking to?
Speaker 1: Yeah, like Mark Cuban, he's worth a billion dollars, he didn't have a billion dollars in cash.
Speaker 2: Assets in general though, aren't stocks and you can have some in stocks and bonds are definitely different than stocks.
Speaker 5: There's a different CD's okay, compact discs.
Speaker 2: Eight for a penny because you know you can get CDs at a bank.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's pretty cool. I don't know how to do it, but I've seen it.
Speaker 2: You just go in there and ask you taking a CD player and you go, I'd like to have one of these.
Speaker 1: But it's like you can get a CD for like six months and make money. But that didn't.
Speaker 2: I don't know how to I've never done it. I should do that, accordy. A new survey, almost fifty cent Americans said I don't want to do that. Any astronomer memorabilia from Selena, Oh what is it? Over thirteen hundred pieces?
Speaker 5: That's what you said? You didn't care about.
Speaker 2: We just did the cold thing, and I was like another memorabilia story, BDBD bumbum. But also, thirteen hundred pieces of memorabilia is a lot that that floods the market unless you get something massive.
Speaker 5: What are some of the top ones.
Speaker 2: Andrew Longoria collected all this stuff. He submitted to the Guinness World Record thirteen hundred and eight albums, tote bag, t shirts, dolls, officially branded jeans. He became a Selena fan in nineteen eighty seven. They could just break the world record.
Speaker 1: You guys, ever see the Selena movie.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's fantast Yeah, I went.
Speaker 1: I got to see it because I passed a toss test back in school. That was our reward.
Speaker 2: The woman goes viral after a date leaves a hundred bucks on a table and walks after her order viral on TikTok, calling out her date for ditching her. She says he dropped a hundred bucks on the restaurant table and bailed. One goes back after date leaves a hundred bucks.
Speaker 5: On the table.
Speaker 2: It happened after he heard what she was ordering to eat at his expense. That's pretty funny if true. There's just a lot of that.
Speaker 1: But what's the big deal he paid for the meal.
Speaker 2: I don't know that that was the case going into it. I don't know what the agreement was. And if he's like, I'm not paying for half this crap, he put a one hundred bucks down and walks out. Over the weekend, woman known as Blah Blah Blah went viral. The focus of the videos calls attention to debate over who pays for the date. So okay, so it wasn't just.
Speaker 7: In es.
Speaker 2: Actually in the first date. According to the woman, the two set down dinner, but he only ordered a drink. She, on the other hand, ordered a half dozen oysters on the half shell, lamb chops, half side of asparagus, mac and cheese, Brussels sprouts, craped ride rice. Dude, she was she was going home with us a lot, going home for stuff. So it's like, no, no, thank you, here's a hundred bucks out of here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sounds like she's the bad person in this one. She was expecting to get a free meal, very expensive and he said any thoughts there amy.
Speaker 3: No, okay, that's kind I like that though I like it. I want to It's like a peek inside your brain sometimes of like mass do that with I was live, like with our prep.
Speaker 2: It's like the AI thing, where did it go? Him talking about what's the I don't got a C.
Speaker 3: And it's like, well, we don't even have to comment, like we don't even have to comment on it at all, like we could.
Speaker 2: I don't even the drunk pet pig story either, because I'm like, what's the drunk?
Speaker 3: I know? Mostly, but I want to be in your head when you're doing it with all all of our stuff. Yeah I do, yeh yeah yeah, not news stories.
Speaker 2: But like I can do that right now if you want, don't do it.
Speaker 3: That's what we want.
Speaker 5: We can't handle that, Yeah we can.
Speaker 3: It is what it is.
Speaker 5: Say that now.
Speaker 3: No, I'm fine with it. If anything, it's data. It gives us data ata.
Speaker 2: I'll do quick.
Speaker 3: Look at it as data versus drama.
Speaker 2: I'll do quick.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 3: You can make it personal and dramatic and get your feelings hurt, or you can see it as data of like what he likes and.
Speaker 5: What you're sending stories. Are you proud of the stories you're sending?
Speaker 3: Sometimes?
Speaker 5: Do you think that they're really good stories?
Speaker 3: Sometimes?
Speaker 2: Amy p s A for all guys. Look at romantic gesture taking page from Ryan Reynolds, and it was a clip of Blake Lively, And I'm like, I thought I was.
Speaker 3: I thought I was like, I thought it was a romantic.
Speaker 2: Amy taking the data interesting. I was like, but it's like when rich people do stuff for other rich people, and it's like, look at this, it's like most people are like unless it's like way funny or.
Speaker 3: Like, actually what he did was with words, and words are free, I.
Speaker 2: Hear you, but at most I'm like, they're easy to get away, free words. And you got all that money. I'm telling you how much mine goes? Wow, And like Lively annoys me right now after I know about Blake Likely, you're not taking data, you're making drama, you're doing.
Speaker 3: Any then go ahead and you're you're remove the human from it, the people and make it about the gesture because I thought you didn't send that, and.
Speaker 5: Then no, and then I told you this wasn't a good idea.
Speaker 3: But then my thought about it was like each of y'all, guys, y'all are married, Like what did y'all do to wound your wife? Because that's how he got Blake to marry him.
Speaker 1: I walked in the room.
Speaker 7: This guy, Oh my.
Speaker 2: Gosh, she sent the one. Okay, the one we did today on the show the Oculus. She's good. And she was like, this guy was for sure trying to abduct me. Right, I was hooked in.
Speaker 5: I got in.
Speaker 2: I was like, no, he wasn't trying to abduct you, but that's a funny story. You're paranoid.
Speaker 7: He maybe was.
Speaker 2: And then there's a secret movie theater hack. I hate movie theaters, you know. I read the Boord movie Theater. I was like, I don't care.
Speaker 3: I know. I just was like, Mike knows about it. Amazon Movie if you're an Amazon Prime member, there's movies you can see at the theater for free.
Speaker 2: You can see it on Amazon.
Speaker 1: It's like, wha wait, but you get Amazon movie rime. You can go to the movie theater for free.
Speaker 3: Or certain movies.
Speaker 2: Yes, cool, but not for any movie.
Speaker 3: And you can get free of course.
Speaker 2: But no, guy, this is talkable, Like tell me, it's not every movie, guys, it's not any movie movie. I said that you get to see Amazon original movies only for free if the theater carries Yeah, there's like eight of these and we knew this would happen where he's like, I want to go to It's like guys, let's it's.
Speaker 1: Well, who wouldn't want to go for free and get free popcorn?
Speaker 3: Kids want to go and like.
Speaker 2: If you go to any movie, yes you can get free popcorn. But Amazon only movies in the theater. Most theaters don't have them.
Speaker 3: O game, So that one's turd.
Speaker 2: Uh, No, they're not turd.
Speaker 1: And I was actually pretty good. Uh did you see them raises at.
Speaker 2: Work that are accidentally condescending? We've done these a little bit and I don't mind them.
Speaker 3: And sometimes well the first one, yeah, I know is overplayed. We've done it a lot together that way.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we've already tried doing that. It didn't work. You don't understand when you've done this long, it's like dismit. Yeah, I didn't hate that one.
Speaker 3: I just hearing it back. I don't like it.
Speaker 2: And then one that I say for tomorrow are tard that we're gonna do to our on Monday.
Speaker 3: That's really good, really juicy mine?
Speaker 2: Yeah, what is it really juicy?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 5: Juicy?
Speaker 2: Is it really juicy? Okay, it's about something we can't talk about a long time ago that we finally can Oh.
Speaker 3: Well, That's the thing is, sometimes we send in stuff and you don't. We don't know when you're going to talk about it. And you'll be like, oh, hey, we're in, we're live, and you'll be like, so, may me what happened to your son? And I'm like, well, I don't know what what I said? Something I sent in a.
Speaker 2: Week like seven months ago. You sent me this, you should remember now.
Speaker 5: That brings that brings up a good point. I have a question about that. So like, if I have a story that I think is really good, but you don't bring it up for like two weeks, can I re send it in? No?
Speaker 2: No, because you guys do that, and I get pissed.
Speaker 7: I don't.
Speaker 3: I have never done.
Speaker 2: When I see you. No, you don't, But some people in the show do. Some people also double post stories on the news on the news page, Oh somebody else is already posted, damn, And I'm like, it's messed up. Just look, just scroll, just scroll.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 3: But sometimes if you're the last one posting and you start scrolling, it gets overwhelming and you're like, oh, but lunch trucks just bumps cuts the line that's what I was going to say. There's something with that, because some people will just post it at the top up, so then it looks like the person below did a second, but they didn't because I scrolled.
Speaker 5: Through that page every day that someone is in this room.
Speaker 2: There are some things too that I'm like, this is interesting. I don't think it's interesting enough for the show, but it could be interesting enough in a podcast. It could turn into something on the show. For example, I give you something Edie said that we did not use. I do not plan to use, but it is interesting.
Speaker 5: Why am I the example?
Speaker 3: Well, this is good though.
Speaker 5: Why it's something Eddie sent data.
Speaker 2: I know what I said.
Speaker 5: He said, you said, Eddie, it's something Eddie sent in. I won't use it. I probably will never use it.
Speaker 2: That's not what I go ahead, I said, we won't use a cube, but it's something that's very interesting to get into on the podcast.
Speaker 3: Because we have more we have more time.
Speaker 2: Yes, you didn't stop. Definitely different indication.
Speaker 5: I don't like this whole thing, Dude, I like it. I don't like this data thing.
Speaker 2: So, and I have another one from Eddie that I've been meaning to get.
Speaker 3: Are you going to say the one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, sure will Eddie. Eddie also.
Speaker 5: He said, I don't want to play this game? Do you not want to play the game?
Speaker 2: Rather not?
Speaker 5: I'd rather not.
Speaker 3: We can all learn from it.
Speaker 2: And then there's another thing and in them. I love the segment he takes a shot at Lunchbox, which is hilarious and they both do that to each other.
Speaker 5: Really, he does that too.
Speaker 1: I don't take shots at anybody. Yes, you do, only when we're talking live. I don't prep shots.
Speaker 3: You prep anonymous.
Speaker 5: You started spill the tea like that was your bit.
Speaker 1: Hey, that's a good bit, though.
Speaker 2: Let me just just want it. I'll be done with the whole thing because we'll go anyway because it's not but I'm telling you it's good. We just wouldn't do it on the show because it would take us figuring it out being idiots. And I don't want to research it ahead of time and be like, look what I already know, because I'd rather just like guess and figure it out. Eddie goes, can someone explain this to me?
Speaker 5: Oh, that's a good bit, not arguing.
Speaker 2: With you, But I wouldn't bring it up live because we only have we have a kind of parameters. We have to be in between time wise, and Eddie goes mine is why does regular milk expire on like seven days? Organic milk expires after three months? Makes no sense to me?
Speaker 3: Three months.
Speaker 5: Yeah's look it up.
Speaker 2: So there's a lot of this. There's that action, there's let's look it up. There's I don't want to know ahead of time because I also would like to give my theories if I'm right or wrong.
Speaker 5: That's what I was thinking, Like, you can always research it ahead of time and then have the data.
Speaker 2: I don't want to come in and be like, look how smart I am and cheat.
Speaker 5: No, no, I looked it up and you can say that I looked it up beforehand, so we can be prepared and I.
Speaker 2: Don't get to do anything. I don't have to play games. They got to host them. Like sometimes I want to take part of the show.
Speaker 1: I know, I know, I know, I mean, Eddie, one you could do there is you could say, I can tell you why, but I would like to hear your guesses and I will sum it up with why the.
Speaker 2: Real that's even more boring. If you're like I know the answer or.
Speaker 5: Something, I bring it up and then tell you the answer.
Speaker 1: He can do the research he wants research.
Speaker 2: Why does regular milk expire? Like Amy? But Amy say, it's not even true.
Speaker 3: I have no idea, but google, organic milk does not last for three Is that unopened?
Speaker 5: Google?
Speaker 3: It? Is it? Unopened?
Speaker 2: Milk expire in seven days? Probably does organic milk expire?
Speaker 3: I would think organic expires more quickly because it doesn't have certain additives.
Speaker 5: Because I wouldn't bring this up if it wasn't so crazy.
Speaker 2: It's often past your eyes using a process called old. But you also could have looked it up yourself and never missed.
Speaker 5: A little prep and then everyone can send it a Explain this to me, like, how does overnight male work? You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: I think proposing it at oh?
Speaker 5: Is that the shot you to take? That the shot I took?
Speaker 2: You shot at him? Yeah, it doesn't matter. But I think what it could be is I'd like to explain, Like that's a segment that you could pitch and be like, here's something called that to explain. I'd like to explain, and I wouldn't. The milk thing is so boring.
Speaker 3: Wow, it's a sterilization thing.
Speaker 5: Check this out.
Speaker 2: Interesting, it's interesting, But I'm saying, just as an idea, everybody, in four minutes, we're gonna talk about why pasteurization. Like people aren't going to stick around to listen for you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, as a teaser doesn't sound very exciting.
Speaker 2: But if you say I would like to explain, bad example, how cryptocurrency works, I'm like, you're gonna flind it really simple, so even I can understand that. Yep, we're gonna do that. I'd like to explain. We'll do it in the next few minutes. I'd be like, I might listen to that.
Speaker 5: Okay, explain it like a kindergarten.
Speaker 2: Well, they have a l I five.
Speaker 3: This is good to know about organic milk class.
Speaker 1: You I know why Eddie doesn't want to do the research. I can't because you can't read.
Speaker 5: I'm dyslexic.
Speaker 3: I am too.
Speaker 5: I have dyslexia.
Speaker 2: Ray Mundo's stuff is always really interesting. It almost never makes the show, but I always want to put in the post show because his stuff is. It's very nuanced and sometimes just so weird. I got to know where his mind goes. Raised the most interesting person of the whole room by far.
Speaker 5: See he's mysterious.
Speaker 2: No, I just don't mysterious not the word I think of smoke. I think I like smoke and like people hiding. I just don't understand how Ray's brain takes him places like it's yes, yes, Ray goes. All the guys on the show come up with a conspiracy theory about how your significant significant other trying to kill you.
Speaker 3: See he would have murdered me the other day.
Speaker 2: So he sends this stuff in and then he writes, guys, he writes like ten paragraphs about his wife, about just whatever he sends in. He writes a book on every single thing. Everything's a blog post ever, And I just I laugh and I put them a note, like I said, as I forget what it is, and I'm like, just go to the Ray files. And I'll go to the Ray files. Ray goes. I thought because the other day we were getting ready to go to dinner and I go in the I'm just gonna read you what he wrote me. Okay, because we have to go in a second, but uh, this is from Ray. All the guys on the show come up with a conspiracy theory how you're significant others trying to kill you. I thought of this because the other day, because we were getting ready to go to dinner, and I go in the garage and she left the car running. When I when I opened the door, almost passed out because the carb of monoxide was so bad. Then from time to time, I'll be putting dishes away and she'll have stacked to silver or knive. Though this is not a laugh at home, there's an obvious that's an obvious no no, and that's how people stabbed himself. Then, most recently, I got this face lotion and she rubbed it so she rubbed it so hard on my eyelids, I thought I was going blind. She says that all girls put face lotion on and they're supposed to rub it in. I swear to God, the next two hours my eyes hurt and I was expecting to lose vision. Question, how is your signifificant?
Speaker 5: Other?
Speaker 2: They're trying to kill you? He wrote the whole thing, and I read him a home and I laugh, and I think fifty to fifty we ever get to it.
Speaker 1: But yeah, that's really good. And I'll tell you how I think my wife's trying to kill me. The last couple of weeks, she'll be like, hey, I cook something for breakfast. It's in the fridge if you want to eat it. She's never cooked breakfast and just left it in the fridge, so why would she do it all of a sudden in the last two weeks.
Speaker 2: It's poisonous, like, oh, knives up thing in the dishwasher. Maybe laughed so hard, like, why don't do you don't do that? Leave the knives up?
Speaker 5: That's a no no, He said that, that's a no.
Speaker 4: Note.
Speaker 2: Then Ray wrote this whole blog on I wonder if uh Bones is socializing more in the new building, and he saw me socializing with a tour group and he goes on and all, I guess the whole paragraph.
Speaker 5: Guys, maybe he's lonely, maybe raised lonely, lonely. There's another it's a blog, but it's a journal.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you. You're just trying to sell it more by giving you all the details.
Speaker 3: It is more. What do you prefer more?
Speaker 2: I prefer less less with a great detail. It's great, but the only details being great. I'm reading one hundred new stories.
Speaker 5: I'm reading your idea every la la la, Okay, hell, I'm gonna do I killed the man.
Speaker 1: Hey, guys, say no more, we're doing that to right.
Speaker 3: So some data we take away is like your your your title of the prep, like whatever that story is, make the title the headline. Yeah, it needs to be. It needs to grab it.
Speaker 2: There are people that do terrible headlines that. Okay, so let me do one more. Ray one, what's the tease? Ray? This was very beneficial. By the way, had you not done this, I think I would have been screwed. So I like to appreciate you for this. Ray goes. Have you guys set up your medical insurance with twenty twenty five deadline for tomorrow? Raymondo Discovery has nine hundred dollars. He also refers himself a third person, which is my favorite thing. Yes, you got to check your Health Savings account at work that accrew a bunch of money throughout the year. I found out one hundred dollars in there was taken. Also found a website called HSA Store and had all these extravagant products you can buy with your HS account. But seriously, you need to hit up this store. There's all kinds of random things you could buy, like a deep muscle massage or two hundred dollars a migraine mass one hundred and seventy dollars a pressurized water and he goes on and on about all these things, and it goes from don't forget to do your insurance too. He can buy a pressurized water ear cleaner for seventy bucks.
Speaker 1: Who knew there was an hss A store.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I didn't know. I want it now.
Speaker 2: See there you go. And I would have known the insurances do today?
Speaker 3: Ha?
Speaker 2: Do you not sent that?
Speaker 1: And I just finished what you can buy.
Speaker 3: His face mask with your hs A card? This one I've been looking at for what? This is so crazy?
Speaker 5: Did you know that part of our insurance we have lawyers.
Speaker 3: You can get legal Yeah, you can opt in for them.
Speaker 1: You can get a lawyer, dude.
Speaker 2: So that means I have a lawyer, but only lawyers for what specific whatever whatever you want now.
Speaker 3: Not whatever category. I couldn't know.
Speaker 5: You can't. It said that if you get a traffic to have a lawyer stop it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I dide set it in there. That's legit.
Speaker 2: It's not a general counsel though, like for anything you call him up and be like, I got legal question for you.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 2: It makes it seem like there are specific things you can use it for.
Speaker 5: Absolutely, Like I want to start telling people like, I don't know, that's.
Speaker 3: HSA store dot com.
Speaker 5: This is crazy, that's part of it.
Speaker 3: I mean you can use the heads up. You'll probably know this, but like you can if you're buying certain products like at Target or CBS or Walkings, you're checking out, like you can section them off and use your h State card to pay for those things.
Speaker 5: I don't know. A car, I don't know I have a car.
Speaker 3: I don't know it's credit card looks like a credit card.
Speaker 5: I tried it with something else that wasn't medical. It worked.
Speaker 2: It worked. Oh, there were times. There were times we would use food stamps to buy stuff that wasn't it. Sometimes it would work. What did you buy six?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: What ye medical car?
Speaker 1: Mental relief?
Speaker 5: I said, let me just can I try this car? They're like yeah, yeah, good.
Speaker 2: And you didn't say it was a different kind of car.
Speaker 7: That was just it.
Speaker 3: I guess wow.
Speaker 2: Final thing, this is Ray wondering as one of your bones. Does this more?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 2: New building socializes in your grips here. I mean it's it's on our own floor in the building, and ever since pandemic, we've had so many people in the office. Ergo no, he writes word ergo ergo. We never talked to anybody about ourselves.
Speaker 5: What is ergo?
Speaker 1: I don't know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Bones is like mister water cooler talk social guy.
Speaker 5: Now, no he's not.
Speaker 2: We got all these salespeople, all the ready people from different dio stations, a lot of groups and other offs is just torning the location. I saw Lunchbox talking to the pop station. It was a battle of the network stars, everyone trying to show off how good their personality is around here. Eddie was randomly eating lunch in somebody's really small office. McKitty being so social is Bones? Now, mister water cooler guy, That's the whole thing. Ray sings and so I like going on my own little voyage with his stories.
Speaker 5: I think the one person like you definitely not. There's no water cooler stuff going on with you. But Lunchbox he thrives in this environment like he was waiting for salespeople to be here, promotions offices to be here, because as soon as the show's over, he's over there in someone's office. It's amazing to get free stuff.
Speaker 8: All right.
Speaker 2: So I saw that Creed is playing, is coming to do it show, I.
Speaker 1: Mean, got him gotta talk to him, gotta get sales, gotta make that money.
Speaker 2: They get sales. Part I do not feel like is accurate. I do feel like the free stuff is accurate because I don't feel like you're pitching yourself to clients.
Speaker 1: I'm just filling into my life because I haven't seen him so long. What do you need? Get this person on board?
Speaker 5: Let's go? What person on board?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 1: What whatever they I mean, let's see what they're interested, what they're talking to. If they've been talking to some clients. Hey, do you have this going on? You got roofing people, you got this people.
Speaker 5: Let's go. That's really what's going on.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: I'll accept it because I don't feel like arguing it.
Speaker 5: I'm tired.
Speaker 2: All right, thank you guys. We'll see you tomorrow. And do you have a good work everybody? Okay, thank you? Man. I remember just data. Amy wants it and she gets the angriest. No, you're fighting me on it though I wasn't.
Speaker 5: I was Amy. Do you not realize you're fighting?
Speaker 3: No? I must not, I really because inside I feel like I'm not. But maybe you know, when you hear yourself back, you're like.
Speaker 2: Oh, I swear to God, you go you're good, but you didn't. You said you wanted it for data, but then you started to push back. I don't even mind the pushback, but you were just doing the different of what you say you were doing, like I like it, but it was just not what you said you were going to do.
Speaker 3: No, I can receive the data. But I was just defending a little bit, or maybe explaining
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, we're done, bye oo, all right, thank you to see them on