Speaker 1: Breaking news.
Speaker 2: Now, here's Sean Hannity, and here's Leo two point zero filling in for Sean Hannity. January third, twenty twenty five. Welcome to the Sean Hannity radio program. I hope you are enjoying a happy new year, twenty twenty five.
Speaker 1: Sean Hannity, my friend, part.
Speaker 2: Of this Sean Handedy radio show at one eight hundred and nine four one seven, three two six. But here's some breaking news before we get to anything about Leo two point zero. Speaker Mike Johnson, thous new founds fresh, sounds like it's going to happen.
Speaker 1: It has happened.
Speaker 2: Mike Johnson has been elected Speaker of the House.
Speaker 1: Oh, let me be very clear. He went through a battle, some arm twisting. At the initial count he was two vote short.
Speaker 2: However, two of the House Republicans of Congressman Norman and Congressman Self changed your votes in favor of Mike Johnson. And Mike Johnson is now the Speaker of the House, and as we speak right now, he is giving an acceptance speech. This was very, very very important electing. Mike Johnson asked Speaker, why, good question. It's January third, guess what's happening on January sixth, certification of the election, and we needed a Speaker of the House. And I'll tell you right now, Mike Johnson owns President Trump a big, big thank you. Let me repeat that, President Mike Johnson owes President Trump a big, big thank you. You see, let's be very clear. President Trump is in charge of the Republican Party. And President Trump was given a mandate on November fifth. By the way, he won the Electoral College, what a big majority. He won the popular vote, and the American people are hungry.
Speaker 1: For change in this country. And Republicans get in line.
Speaker 2: House Republicans, House Senate, excuse me, House Republican and the US Senate and the White House. I want to be as clear as I can. There is no excuse for the MAGA agenda to be stalled. And we're gonna get to that in a few minutes.
Speaker 1: I just want to back up a little bit.
Speaker 2: I am very very happy to be here, Billy in for Sean Hannity, my friend of almost thirty years, and uh again, some of you have known me for almost thirty years, maybe a little bit longer than that. But it is a privilege to be here for the next three hours, taking your phone calls at one eight ninety four, one seven, three, two six. I'm going to be here for the next three hours, so rely enjoy the new year. Tell your friends. Leo two point zero. That's the name Sean Hannity gave me. It's Philly Inn for the Great Sean Hannity for the next three hours. And I'll tell you right now, I am very, very fortunate to have the chance to host Shawn's program. It's a great opportunity, and I think the next three hours we're gonna have a great time. Guess who we have a guess Tom Holman, Donald Trump Junior, Laura Trump.
Speaker 1: We got a great show.
Speaker 2: So there's no reason for you to go anywhere else and just enjoy the Friday afternoon listening to the Sean Handedy Show hosted by Leo two point oh. Let me just I get this question all the time, so I gotta get it out for the first couple of minutes, and then we'll talk about what's been going on in New Orleans, what's been going on in Las Vegas, the news We're gonna I mean, we just got so much to talk about. But let me straighten out a few people who say, Leo, when did you change? Look, let me be clear some facts. As a lawyer, I've been a Trump Republican since twenty twenty. But Leo, you were a Democrat. Yes, I was a Democrat. I left that party. Why because they're crazy. Let me be as clear as possible. The Democrat Party is crazy. I don't even know what it is. And in twenty twenty on the Sean Hannity TV program, I announced I'm gone.
Speaker 1: I left the Democrat Party. Leo, why did you leave?
Speaker 2: How many of you recall Joe Biden going on a radio program Charlemagne the God, and he came up with the one of the most racist statements ever. If you don't vote for me, you ain't black. How insulting. It's a long way until November we got more questions, more questions. But I tell it, if you have a problem figuring out whether.
Speaker 1: You're for may or Trump and you ain't black.
Speaker 2: Bingo, let me be thank you very much, sdarre Jason. That is the most racist statement in the world. It makes us think that we have to vote as Democrats. You're black, you vote Democrat. I'm a civil rights attorney, ladies and gentlemen, for the last thirty plusure years. I think for myself, I don't have a fake Joe Biden aka white liberal aka gave a great sermon for a KKK member, Robert K. Bird, and tell me I have to vote for him or I'm not black. I'm black, and I voted for Trump in twenty twenty and I was proud to vote for President Trump in twenty twenty four. That was the number one reason why I left, but number two was just as important. Remember to twenty twenty riots, the so called Summer of Love. People were Bernie looting, killing, Kamala Harris was funding these criminals, having that bail fund in Minnesota, and the Democrats basically embraced rioters protesters who were murdering, killing people, and all of a sudden, that crazy, idiotic phrase defund the police, Ladies and gentlemen, Every civilized society has law and order. It is the police that protects you and me at two am in the morning, at three am in the morning twenty four to seven, and those idiots on the left wanted to eliminate law enforcement. And I live unfortunately it's a close second. I live in the worst state in the Union, California controlled by socialist Democrats.
Speaker 1: Back to defunding the police.
Speaker 2: I have family members in law enforcement, and all of a sudden, I want to turn my back on law enforcement. The Joe Biden idiotic racist statement defund the police. Those were the two reasons why I left the Democrat Party. And guess what, I'm happy I made the right decision five years ago.
Speaker 1: And when you look.
Speaker 2: At where this country is at right now January third, twenty twenty five, the Democrats are in total disarray.
Speaker 1: We don't even have a president oh in name only.
Speaker 2: Look what's coming out, what we're finding out now. If anyone honestly believe that Joe Biden ran this country for the last four years, you're a fool. Joe Biden doesn't have the mental ability to run this country, and they lied to the American people. I remember Kareem Jean Pierre, Oh, Joe Biden can run circles around us, He's I can't keep up with him.
Speaker 1: That was a lie.
Speaker 2: I remember Peter Doocey asking Joe Biden, Joe Biden, have you you have any business dealing which is your son hunter? No lies, lies, lies? How many of you seen the pictures of Joe Biden Hunter Biden with the Chinese. More lies? Oh how about this one, mister President, are you going to partner your son?
Speaker 1: Never?
Speaker 2: I'll never pardoner No, no, no, no, no, I won't pardon him. Lie. Another big lie. Joe Biden embarrassed America. Joe Biden destroyed our military. I'll just mention one word, Afghanistan. Afghanistan and Joe Biden. The Democrats basically lied to the American people for the last four years. That's why this country voted for President Trump. I just saw Hakeem Jeffries talk about the working class people. No way, folks. The Democrats represent the elite. The Republican Party, headed by President Trump represents America and Americans. Why did Blacks, Catholics, Jews, union members.
Speaker 1: Vote for Trump?
Speaker 2: I thought they were part of the Democrat Party. They were sick and tired of the lies of the lies by the Democrat Party. And they kept lying over and over again. And guess who else helped them lie? CNN, MSNBC, Washington Post, New York Times, LA Times, Associated Press.
Speaker 1: They lied.
Speaker 2: How many times did you hear the Democrats tell us our border was secure?
Speaker 1: A lie? How many people.
Speaker 2: I just can't believe how many people or heard the story over and over again that you know that the Republicans were overblowing crime in the cities, Remember the Aurora, Colorado situation. Gang members of Venezuela. Oh, you're blowing it up. Lies, and the media helped them lie. The media helped them lie. That's what the Democrats are all about, just lying to the American people. And what President Trump did go the truth. He told every person in this country what he was going to do, secure the border, create law and order or restore law and order, provide school choice, have our country respected again, build up our military, very straightforward, making sure people were safe in their house. And then the biggest word that the Democrats kept lying about, inflation. Every day, every American felt inflation in this country. They felt it, they saw it. They looked in their wallet and they saw how few dollars they had because of the over price of the inflation. But Joe Biden, he honestly believe he's a great president. Joe Biden is the worst president in my lifetime, the worst.
Speaker 1: What else did Joe Biden do? He allowed.
Speaker 2: Jewish Americans students to be harassed at universities, on college campuses, walking down the street. How many federal hate crime charges did you see filed against those who harassed and tormented Jews?
Speaker 1: None? None.
Speaker 2: Total abandonment of Israel, total, total abandonment. I mean you, I could go over a list of things that Joe Biden failed to do, but he honestly believed he did a great job. People lie to Joe Biden. And when Joe Biden faced the truth about the fact that he's a failed president, batter up. Bring in the substitute aka Kamala Harris. The worst vice president ever in the history of the United States. Here's a woman who could not get out a paragraph a word salad every time she spoke a person step aside Hillary, the most unlikable politician ever means spirited. And you know, after she got her butt kicked on November fifth, I put out a tweet and by the way, follow me on Twitter or excuse me at the Leo trell After she got her butt kicked on November fifth, put out a tweet she can run for governor. You see, Kamala Harris honestly believes she's a good politician. She's horrible. She's gonna run for governor of California, because you see, she loves the attention. She doesn't have a clue as far as running the country. She doesn't have a clue to do editing that can help the average American citizen. She's been propped up up and she is going to try to torment California. Okay, I blabbled and talked and talked and talk. I got so much more to talk about. Bye. I'm happy to be here. January third, twenty twenty five. This is a Sean Handy radio show. Leo two point oh Philly in We'll be right back. Welcome back to the Sean Hannity Radio Show. One eight hundred ninety four one seven three two six or one eight hundred and nine to four to one Sean Leo two point zero in for mister Hannity.
Speaker 1: Glad to be here on this Friday, January third.
Speaker 2: The breaking news Mike Johnson has been elected Speaker of the House. Mike, pick up the phone to call President Trump and say thank you. January sixth is a big date certification of the election.
Speaker 1: We got to move forward with the MAGA agenda.
Speaker 2: And I'll tell you right now, this country is going You can feel the difference that President Trump got elected and this man went through hell to get elected, the phony, frivolous lawsuits twice, the assassination attempts. But we got this country now set forward for all Americans to benefit. There's so much that's going to happen immediately. And I'll tell you right now, I wish it was January twentieth today. We have to wait seventeen more days before we get Biden and Harris out.
Speaker 1: We got a lot more to talk about.
Speaker 2: Tom Holman, It's gonna be my first guest on the Sean Hendedy Radio Show one eight hundred and nine four one seven three two six one eight hundred nine four one. Sean will be back with Tom Homan. Welcome back to the Sean Hennedy Radio Show one eight hundred ninety four one seven three two six or one eight hundred and nine four one Sean. If you want to be part of this great program, LEO two point zero in for mister Hannity.
Speaker 1: It is a privilege to speak.
Speaker 2: To the Handedy fans and the Handedy lit listeners throughout this entire country, oh what, over seven hundred radio stations. You can follow me on X on Instagram. It is a privilege to be here filling in for the great Sean Hannity, who is really a great American. I want to say this before I introduce this next guest. I'm privileged to call him a friend. I am. I am very privileged to call this man, our next guest, a friend. Now American needs him. And the greatest thing about President Trump's selection of cabinet members and appointees, He's picking people who can do the job. Alexandro Majorkis lie to us about the border. Kamala Harris lie to us about the border. Joe Biden lied to us about the border. This border has been wide open lawlessness, and President Trump selected the right person to correct this intentional misconduct. Without further ado, let me introduce my friend and the Border Zar, mister Tom Holman. Sir friend, welcome to the Sean Hannity Radio program.
Speaker 3: Hey, thanks for having me, Leo. I appreciate you well.
Speaker 2: You don't know how much I and America appreciate you. You have been on the airwaves ever since the appointment has been made. I know you as a friend, and you are the right person. And I'll tell you right now, Tom, Sometimes I just want to go through the screen and hug you and say what can I do to help? Because what I find amazing you as the borders are and the federal government has the right to control and regulate immigration in this country, and yet you got these Democrat yahoo mayors and governors acting like fools, trying to play like they're going to try to block you. Can you set the record straight? What's the agenda for you? Will they create problems for you as you do your job as the borders are.
Speaker 3: Well, first of all, you know if I worked for six presidents on immigration and border security, starting with Ron Reagan, so I've seen hundreds of policies come and go. I know what policies worked, I know what policies didn't. So I always these governors, mayriags just educate themselves. I've been out there, like you said, from day one, talking about the priorities of Trump administration. President Trump has made it clear on numerous interviews on stage on TV that right out of the gate, we're going to prioritize public safety threats, crew island and national security threats. I find it hard to believe to actually accept the fact that there's Republicans excuse me. Democratic mayors and democratic governors who say they're going to impede what we're doing. They're going to put up a roadblocks, they're going to do everything they can prevent us from doing this job. When we made it clear we're talking about public safety threats. What mayor or governor or city also member doesn't think it's a good idea to remove public safety trucks from their community. That's the number one responsibility is said to the community. So they're making threats, and I think it's all politics when it comes right down to it. Do I think they'll impede me? They better not, because they're impeding up a law enforcement officer's crime and so that knowingly concealing in harbor and illegalia. So I hope they don't cross that line, but they do, we'll deal with it, will be consequences, and just let us do our job. If you don't want to help me, if you want to help them menimin ice, remove public FAFY treats and national security judges from your community. To just get the get out of the way and let us do it, because we're doing it no matter what. We can do it with you or we're going to do it without you.
Speaker 2: Could you tell the listeners the collateral effects negative effects if if they don't cooperate, what this requires ICE to do or the Border patrol to do as far as trying to find these individuals we're on the other hand, if they cooperate, he would make the job much easier to to arrest and transport these people to UH to a detention center for further exiting the country.
Speaker 3: Excellent questions push the last couple of weeks. Luck Sanctuary cities don't don't give us access to the jail, all right. They don't give his ask sell access to a tax funded tax taxpayer funded jail. They want that federal law enforcem nolage into jail to talk to something we know is there and is in the country legally. When you get arrested, you get finger printed by the law enforce. The agency at the finger prince, of course runs can snip database, but it also runs again a DHS databases. So we're gonna get a hit. We're gonna get a flax. I don't get a good subject is just booked in this jail. We have a warrant person arrest or. He was removed and reported earlier. Now he's backwards to the family. So we get hit saying this guy is sitting in this jail right now based on fend of print analysis and by and by the metrics that were taken. So we something want to go to jail and talk to the person that they locked in the jail cell. That's what we want to talk to. We want to talk to the person they already locked in the jail cell for obvious reasons. The public safety trip when they don't allow us to arrest the person in the jail, which is safer for the alien, much safer for the officer, safer for the community. They say no, we're not an armed retainer and know you're not allowed in the jail, which means they're going to read that public safety threap back in the community, which makes it dangerous for the community. It makes it dangerous for the alien, it makes it dangerous for our officers. Now we've got to sign a whole team in the community. So look to arrest the criminal ail in public safety trip at his home or place of businesses, on other places where we have access to who knows what weapon that he didn't have access to the jail So what the sanguary city is going to get is exactly what they don't want, more officers in the neighborhoods and more arrest because when we're finding the bad guy, and we will, he's probably with others. Others are in the country legally, others that aren't a criminal priority. But guess what Ice isn't going to walk away from. It will go AMU regardans those want to be more claud arrest and more agency in the community. And I would ask any Democrat governor or manage to go to the community as from a simple question, would you either have Ice in the jail or Ice in your neighborhood. I think hundred percent was in the jail. Look in the communities, name are here legally, even the ones are here illegally. You despite being here illegally, many of them are God fearing family people. They don't want to presador run around the neighbor either, so they want to They don't want and look, the victim and witness of a crime does not want the bad guy back in the community for God's sakes, So it doesn't make sense. So I hope they let us in the jail. They don't they're going to force me in the community and more rest of we may do that.
Speaker 1: Do you hear that California? Do you hear that? New York? Do you hear that? Chicago? Do you hear that Philadelphia? Do you hear that Boston?
Speaker 2: You know, tom Boy, I wish I could just join your team and just foul lawsuit after lawsuit. As far as getting court injunctions, I think sanctuary cities are illegal. I mean, how can they be allowed to impede the often right of the federal government to do his job to regulate immigration. It makes no sense, and I just find it so offensive that these Democrats who are allegedly responsible for protecting the citizens or allowing these illegal aliens or criminals to be out roaming the streets.
Speaker 1: Now, I understand that.
Speaker 2: There's over a million of these illegal aliens who have already gotten deportation orders or orders to be deported.
Speaker 1: Am I right or wrong? As far as a number or is it much higher?
Speaker 3: You had about one point five already had deep process a great tax farishment or order removed by federal justice at leap. As far as those legally the United States or have a criminal conviction, we're a little over seven hundred thousands of those walking the streets. See you're right. Look, here's what they need to know. Perman Sanctuary City. Mayor or governor, do me a favor. Go listen to the lacoln riley a tape. Listen to her seventeen eighteen minutes fighting for her life. This little girl didn't want to die. This little girl's life was taken from her. She fought for seventeen minutes trying to survive. Listen to that tape. Because if New York City was a better cooperation with Ice when he was arrested in New York City for her injury the child, if people had been turned over the Ice, that Canady be alive today. But because they released him uprudo Georgia and did a saying fact and look, I got a mat Mayor of the Mayor of New York City, Eric Adam has came to the table to meet with me. He's trying to change the way we do business in New York. He wants to let us back in the Wreckers Island jail. He wants us in the jail. He wants his officers to work with us to find these criminal lands. He wants his officers to work with us to find over three hundred thousand missing children that were trafficked in this country in this administration sas track up. So Mayor Adams going to the table and I hope his action that borde he gave me. I hope he follows you under stuff. But any sanctuary, marriage, sanctuarisity, you could be the next person that released somebody that just won't have another liking. Ryany murder. Think about that for a minute. For good to say, protect your community that helped put the bad guy, and if we cannot want to remove from the community, we can move to the country so you can't reoffend. Where's he likely to reoffend the immigrant community? So protected internet community by working on us.
Speaker 2: And Lincoln Riley ladies On is the young Georgia student who was murdered by a legal alien in the state of Georgia. That individual's got the life imprisonment and I believe I don't know if he got the death penalty charge, but he's definitely been arrested, convicted and charged with the murder of Lincoln Riley. Our last question, and we're talking to Tom Holman, a person if I can may I'm proud to say this a friend, the borders are.
Speaker 1: Tom.
Speaker 2: Let me ask you the without disclosing any secrets that you may have, as far as the plan, is this your approach to rounding up the illegals? Do you see is this going to take place twelve oh one January twenty twenty twenty five or will it take days to get it?
Speaker 1: You know, started up?
Speaker 2: How do you when do you see the implementation of your plan going into effect day one?
Speaker 3: Day one. We're going to take a hand cross off ice as you do what they do best, and they, like I just said, they got plenty of criminal targets to seek interest and remove. Criminal removal was illegal aliens under Biden administration has decreased seventy four percent from Trump administration. There's plenty of criminals to look and look for, and we're going to start day one.
Speaker 2: That is great news for those who believe in law and order, who believe in having border and Tom, I just want to say I've seen you, I know you personally, and I think President Trump made the perfect choice, and I've had conversation with you as far as as your commitment to do this job and America.
Speaker 1: Thanks you.
Speaker 2: I thank you, and I appreciate your time on this Friday, January third, to spend some time in the Sean Handedy radio program to tell our listeners what the plans are to re establish our southern and northern and all our borders in this great country. God bless you, and thank you very much Tom for joining the Sean Hannity radio show.
Speaker 3: And must you real two point on? I have beings are your friend keeping the case?
Speaker 2: Thank you, thank you, thank you very much. That is Tom Holman, folks, And I'll tell you right now, I love the guy. I've been I've been on the road with Tom Holman. We have spoken on behalf of on President Trump's behalf on numerous occasions.
Speaker 1: This guy is perfect, is the perfect choice. You know what.
Speaker 2: You know why when I when I when I see Tom on on television, I just want to jump through the screen and say, hey, can I help fileow some injunction reliefs, some lawsuits against some of these crazy Democrat mayors and governors who are trying to impede his obligation to secure our border.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's just amazing.
Speaker 2: For the last four years, nothing has been done to secure our border except lying about it. Look, we're gonna take a little break here. By the way, if you want to give your opinion as to what Tom said or what I've said for the last forty five minutes, give me a call at one eight hundred nine four one seven three two six, one eight hundred nine four one Sean and we'll be right back with your phone calls.
Speaker 1: Don't go anywhere.
Speaker 2: We got a couple hours ago Sean Hannity Radio Program, Leo two point zero in for the Great Sean Hennity. Hey, welcome back to the Sean Hannity Radio Program. The phone number if you want to join the program one eight hundred nine four one seven three two six or one eight hundred ninety four to one Sean. So just call in and uh hey, so you and I can chit chat. I am so glad to be here, by the way, Leo two point zero here. You can follow me on X at the Lee Terrell And it is a privilege to fill in for Sean. It's always a privilege.
Speaker 1: I never say no.
Speaker 2: What Hannity called and said, Hey, Leo, you want to fill in for the show. Yes, a great team. Jason's here and I got Katie by the door and Linda. I'm sure she's listening, the executive producer. It is a privilege, and Andy and Ura and everybody who's making this show work. I want to thank all of you and wish all of you a very, very happy new Year. I'm ecstatic. I'm happy because you can tell this country after November five, there's a change in this country. There's hope, there's encouragement. People are happier, they know things are going to change. And I'll tell you right now, it's really a privilege to know that you're part of something that is good for America. And that's how I feel. Tom Holman, I know that man. That man cares about America. President Trump cares about America, Hannity. You know, for the last thirty years, he cares about America. Some people are interested in just power and control. But if you love this country, you put God first, country following God, you can't lose. That's what makes this country so great, a land of liberty and freedom and justice for all. Hey, let's do this, We'll be back. Sean Handy Radio Show one eight hundred ninety four, one seventy three, two six. Don Junior is coming up. I got a lot to talk about,