Speaker 1: Yes, you are a donkey to the latest on that police killing of a black man.
Speaker 2: Now do you development in the dead Lee spatshooting Rampa? Then yes, it was a really bad day for.
Speaker 3: Him and this is what he did, and so we are in a state of emergency. Okay, White supremacist violence, it is always has been the number one threat to us to size.
Speaker 4: But I'm also very proud that my wife was white.
Speaker 1: The breakfast club bitches all rich.
Speaker 3: Ronny, please tell me, why was I your donkey of the day. Well, donkey today for Tuesday, January twenty eighth goes to a few individuals. I'm gonna throw some names out there at Matthew Huddle he's forty two years old, he's from Hobert, Indiana. Daniel Charles Ball he's from Florida. Andrew Take he's thirty six from Houston, Texas. What do all these people have in common? They were all part of the militia known as Vanilla Isis. Yes, they are all insurrectionists who stormed the Capitol on January sixth, and they were all pardon last week by President Trump. Why am I bringing this up today because we just had a vic ramaswame on breakfast club last hour. He just recently left the Trump administration. All got pushed out depending on who you asked. And we were discussing these insurrectionists, all right, full disclosure, we had pre tape interviews, so the day before is when we talked to Bovecs. So a couple of these stories actually came out yesterday afternoon. In the case of Daniel Charles Ball, that was the one I referenced during the Bovek interview. But I bought it up because there was no reason to do a blanket pardon of everyone on January sixth, no reason for President Trump to do that because some of these people were criminals before January sixth. Okay, Daniel Charles Ball was arrested for his role in January sixth. He entered the Capitol and broke a window shutter through a device that law enforcement officers that exploded. But he also has an outstanding warrant in Florida and was re arrested last week for a federal gun charge. Okay Andrew Take attacked police with bear spray and a medal whip. He has an unresolved charge of soliciting a minor and Matthew Huddle Well, Matthew is dead, ladies and gettlemen, okay, deceased Jesus. Yeah, he has vacated his earthly meat prison. I know you're sitting around like uncle Sharla Wylould you ever give a dead man donkey today? Well, it is possible to die dumb, and I want to reiterate that Matthew was one of the insurrectionist who was pardoned by President Trump. The FBI said he was at the Capitol for several hours during the riots and into the building for approximately ten minutes. He was sentenced to six months in federal prison and twelve months on supervised release. But according to the Indiana State Police Criminal Investigation's Division, he was pulled over by the Jasper County Sheriff's Department for a traffic stop and he was allegedly resisting arrests. You don't say a Capitol riot rider had zero respect for law enforcement and resisted arrest. No, let's go to NBC News report.
Speaker 1: Police Hulbert Man, recently pardoned by President Trump for starving the Capitol on January sixth, was shot and killed by an Indiana Sheriff's deputy yesterday. Yesterday afternoon. This happened during a traffic stop. The police account of what happened is that the deputy pulled over forty two year old Matthew Huddle on State Road four tenure the Jasper County line around four to fifteen to the afternoon. When the deputy tried to arrest Huddle, they say here, resisted. There was an altercation that led to the deputy firing his gun, killing Huddle. Please go on to say that Huddle had a gun, but it's unclear what led up to that shooting. Now, Huddle was just pardoned days ago for a misdemeanor related to the twenty twenty one Capital riot. He was originally sentenced to six months in federal prison.
Speaker 3: Once again, a Capitol Riot rioter, had zero respect for law enforcement and resisted arrest. Listen, I'm just here to give people the credit they deserve for being stupid, and I'm here to inform y'all you're making your president look bad.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 3: I know folks don't listen to vice presidents. We learned that very well during the last administration. But JD. Van said something that made a lot of sensor regards to the January sixth parties. It was very logical.
Speaker 2: Listen, it's very simple. Look, if you put attested peacefully on January sixth, and you've had Merrit Garland's Department of Justice treat you like a gang member, you should be pardoned. If you committed violence on that day, obviously you shouldn't be pardoned. And there's a little bit of a gray area there, but we're very much committed to seeing the equal administration of law. And there are a lot of people, we think in the wake of January the sixth, who were prosecuted unfairly. We need to rectify that. What the President said consistently on the campaign is that he was going to look at a case by case basis, and that's exactly what we did.
Speaker 3: Yes, pardons should be done on a case by case basis, and these three cases I just named some of those cases, all right. Number One, Daniel and Andrew were both violent towards police. That should disqualified him for a pardon, according to JD. Vance, I agree, okay. Second, Andrew was out here allegedly soliciting minors online. And Daniel had a federal gun charge and got rearrested as soon as he was as soon as he was released. Okay, if Trump would have done these pardons on a case by case basis, like his vice president said, he would have seen that and made the right decision. Okay, Matthew Huddle, I hate that you lost your life to law enforcement. They said allegedly he was resistant to the rest. You had a gun. It's hard to give you the benefit of the doubt because we saw how these domestic terrorists known as Vanilla. Isis true you did law enforcement on January sixth. I'm honestly shocked y'all didn't get shot and killed then, No, I'm not. You had the complexion for the protection. All right. The things more often than not tend to work out, but clearly they didn't work out this time for you because you're dead. Look all the insurrectionists, Capitol rioters, please understand that double jeopardy in your case isn't the second round okay on the game show, all right, nor does it give you a second chance to break the law. I just want to make people aware of who these people are who got these pardons. Let's go back to NBC News for that report. Please, this is.
Speaker 4: Probably the trickle of stories we're going to get on January sixth, going forward, it'll be about people who committed other crimes outside of this, because remember, while there were certainly a lot of people who's storm the Capitol on January sixth and and didn't have like a long criminal record and might even have a no criminal record at all and we're u upstanding citizens otherwise according to their neighbors, there was this whole contingent of these January sixth riders who had some really awful criminal histories behind them. Domestic abuse, really ugly assaults on their their partners and wives, child molestation cases, uh, you know, these d y cases. There's a lot of drug problems, a lot of a lot of alcohol problems. And now I think some of these January sixth prosecutors are wondering, you know, what's going to be the next uh, what's going to be the next story to drop?
Speaker 3: Yeah, just remember everything Trump is doing, America gave him the power to do. Okay, he was voted in as president and he has full control of government, all three branches of government. So everything he's doing you have the constitutional right to do. Doesn't mean it's right, but sadly it's the American way. Please give Matthew Huddle, Daniel Charles Ball and Andrew take the biggest he huh. In fact, like Kathy Griffin, give him the biggest he huh. Please give this giant jar male the biggest heth was heavy on those stores. Yes, it's crazy paper experience. Mm I dot it too. All right, well, thank you for that. Donkey Today, Yes, indeed, Donkey Today is sponsored by renowned personal injury attorney Michael the Bull. Lamb is soft. Don't be a donkey when you need a fighter on your side. If you're ever injured, go to Michael to bull dot com. That's Michael the Bull dot com. And when you mess with the Bull, you get the horns.
Speaker 1: Wake that ass up in the morning.
Speaker 4: The Breakfast Club