Speaker 1: Now here's a highlight from Coast to Coast am on iHeartRadio.
Speaker 2: And welcome back to Coast to Coast, George Nori with you. Lena burn is back with us. Cultivating her gift at communicating with angels. Since childhood, Lorna has touched millions worldwide, offering insights into love and hope and angelic guidance. She's an author and speaker envisions a world of love and compassion and unity where people live in harmony. Lorna, welcome back. How are things in Ireland?
Speaker 3: Well, I would say things in Alea and it's a beautiful morning as we have here.
Speaker 2: You had an angelic intervention a long time ago. Tell us what happened to you.
Speaker 3: Well, I always explained it in a way that m I would always say, from the moment I opened my eyes, I saw angels. I didn't know they were angels because you have to remember I was an infant in the cost and I would be trying to reach up and touch them, you know, catch them, play with them, because they'd be over my bed. So I would say to you, you know, then as I grew and I was you know, playing at one stage with my little brother on the floor in front of the fire. We were playing with them blocks and my little wooden blocks that my dad had made, and we were putting one on top of the other, and it was then that, you know, our hands touched. It was like as if his hand went into mine or mine went into his, and I just felt so much love, and I remember laughing and everything. And it was then mainly that the angels had said to me that they were angels. But my brother was soul. Seemingly he had died before I was born, because at times I would have and you have to remember I was a small little child, you know, I was only about two years of age or two and a half, and at times I would have seen him in my mom's arms as an infant. But I never questioned this. But the angels would always constantly tell me to keep it a secret, to say, to say nothing. And as a young child, I didn't quite understand why, until you know, time passed and over to say I got to understand the words that adults were saying. I didn't start to talk till I was about maybe two and a half, and only the odd word, but I was all the time in communication with the angels, you know, I was talking to them all of the time and so there was no need for me to talk to the adults.
Speaker 2: Do the angels want to ever leave our side?
Speaker 3: No, your guardian age will never, never leave your side. And that is something I really love, and that is that you know, God has given every single human being, no matter what you think of them, a guardian angel, and I think that is so important to remember. Your guardian angel is right there with you and love you unconditionally. And to your guardian angel, you are It's number one. I know. If I was somewhere in the world or even here in Ireland, then I saw a human being without that life of the guardian angel with them, I don't know what I would think. I would be so shocked, you know, but I have never seen anyone without a guardian angel. And to me, that gives such hope to the world, you know, about how much in the sense that hope is there, that God is there, whatever name you want to go with God and is there with us all the time, and that we are loved and we're not alone.
Speaker 2: Does that same guardian angel stay with us until our yes.
Speaker 3: And again, like sometimes I might be, you know, in a hospital you know, I might have been visiting my mom or maybe you know, someone else in the family. And on occasions I would have been passing a bed, someone's bed where maybe they were Awayell put it, they were going to go home to Heaven soon, and I would see the Guardian Angel already holding onto her soul, you know, that spark of light of God. You know, all we all have a soul, you know, that spark of life of God. And just seeing the angel of the Guardian Angel holding it so tenderly. Or sometimes I would see how would I say, a member of friend of the family. You know, she was in intensive care and we were allowed in to see her, you know, one or two at a time. And always remember when the door was open, you know, and I got to peep in and I saw her soul standing beside her bed and her Guardian Angel holding on tw it. I knew then that it wasn't going to be along, that her soul is just staying there for her loved ones, her human loved ones in that sense. And she looks so beautiful and so young and not sick. You know, that's one thing I love. You know, our body grows old and gets sick, and everything like that. But your soul is perfect. And again I suppose you have to remind yourself that your soul is that spark of life of God. You know, you live for eternity. You never actually die. It's only the human body that gets sick and dies. But you loved once a right there with you all the time.
Speaker 2: Who signs these angels to us? Does God do?
Speaker 1: That?
Speaker 3: Depends what do you mean? Does do the angels give signs? Is not what you mean?
Speaker 2: Who assigns them? Who gives them to us?
Speaker 3: Oh? God, God, God did God assigned? I would say to you, and I've written a little bit about that in one of the books. And that is where your guardian angel would have, you know, stood in front of God with your soul, and God would have told your guardian angel to take care of you, to watch over you, and to bring you back home when your time comes. But the other part I love is where how can I putish in the sea of soolves? I call it the sea of tholves? And your guardian angel, in a sense, in a human way, went and searched for you in there, and as soon as you, as soon as both of you, your soul and your guardian angel saw each other. How would I say, there was such joy and such love, and your guardian angel had it straight for you. And how would I say. I don't know how long you stayed in heaven together, and that's one question that has never been answered. But your guardian angel and your soul were together before you were conceived, before you were to come here to the world, and your guardian angel came with you.
Speaker 2: Well, there was a movie in nineteen forty six made here in the United States. Did you ever see it called It's a Wonderful Life?
Speaker 3: Yes, I did. I remember seeing it years ago, and I'm hoping that maybe it would be on the TV this year so I can watch it again.
Speaker 2: I think it will be. They play they play it every year and for people who might not have seen it. It's about an angel that came down to save a person by the name of George Bailey in the movie, who was a distraught businessman who was thinking of committing suicide. And those in heaven said, no, we can't let that happen. We're going to send an angel named Clarence down to save him. And so they threw Clarence in the water, making it look like he was drowning, and George Bailey jumped in to save him rather than kill himself. He jumped in to save the angel, not knowing he was an angel, and then pulled him out, and then the movie really got going again. But I mean, do they work that way?
Speaker 3: And how would I say? I think they work that way a lot. It's not in the sense that you know everyone as a guardian angel, but I know things happen in our lives to save us, to stop us from doing it doing different things, and to help to keep on as much of that positive road as possible. But I do love the idea, you know, of God throwing a guardian angel into the river, and of course he loves so human And I love that about angels because you would have reports all around the world at different times, and usually in a sitution where life and death is threatened, and you would often have you know, when rescue workers would come to help someone, they would often turn around and say, where's the person or the man or the woman that was with me? And the rescue workers usually turn around and say, but we're the first on the scene. And there's been loads of reports like that. So God does and angels as well, but their guardian angel would have been there with them as well anyway, or maybe it was the guardian angel, you know, gave visible appearance for the person to hang on to life. And I think that's wonderful because we're all meant to live. We're not meant to take our lives. We're meant to live. And I'm always telling people that, you know, you will get through whatever is wrong, and to reach out for help and ask for help, you know. And we should be a little bit more kinder and understanding to each other because the slopes of hope in the world and we ourselves as human beings give hope to each other.
Speaker 2: Lona, you write a lot about what you call unemployed angels in your books and you talk about it. What do you mean by unemployed angels?
Speaker 3: Well, I love the name I gave them. That was when I was a child. I made them. I kept seeing these angels being poured down, I would say, be emptied out of pockets, tumbling down to the earth, and I just named them unemployed angels. And I did that for a reason because that was the time my dad became unemployed, you know, So the word unemployed was a word I understood they had no work, and I would see them, you know, walking or you know, mingling with human beings, and sometimes I would recognize for someone asked in a prayer, maybe I just said God help us, and I would see the angel suddenly go to a particular person. And I would often see them help someone carry a bag, you know, a shopping bag, or a worker lifting heavy planks or something, and I know they make it lighter. And I just love this. And lots of people around the world tell me they sent the unemployed angels everywhere, you know, anywhere that someone needs an unemployed angel to give them a healthy hand. I just love them because even today they're pouring down from the heavens. God is turning that books upside down, so they come tumbling out. If you can imagine this beautiful angel kind of just tumbling from a bockus down through through the sky, through the heavens, you know, and then just opening up just before it comes to earth and comes down and then is among us all of the time and waiting for us to ask for a helping hand. So that the unemployed angels that will help you with all the trivial things. I had to say in life, But yet nothing is trivial. It's like, you know, maybe a mom you know, is struggling with her children. She just ask God to have an unemployed angel in and around her, or in and around her children to give her, to give her a healthy hand. And lots of mothers would tell me it works for them.
Speaker 2: Lonna, what's your recommendation on how people can get a hold of their guardian angel? Some of us probably don't know how to do that.
Speaker 3: I love, I love that question and I love the way you put it. How can someone get a hold of the guardian angel? And I suppose one thing you have to remember is that you already have a guardian angel. It came from heaven with your soul. It's right there now with you. And I would say, first thing is you know, whether you believe or not. Why not give yourself a chance you know not, Why not put the impossible what you might be thinking is impossible possible and say to yourself, Okay, if I have a guardian angel, I want to try and start to believe in that I want in a sense. Human beings are always looking for evidence, you know, And one thing we do do, and that is we ask for signs, and we can get signs in so many different ways. And I suppose across the world a lot of people ask for signs, and one of the most common signs is a feather. It's the simplest one. Now, it's not that if you're outside and there's been loads of birds on the ground and this feathers everywhere, it's usually a feather, or you notice a feather out of the blue. You know. Sometimes somebody would tell me they found a feather in their shoe or a feather in their drawer, you know, but I would say to you, keep on asking. Or sometimes they would say, you know, I have walked down this particular street for the last ten years and I've never seen a feather on the ground on their journey down the street. And then one day when they asked for a sign, they see the feather. And I just love the way the angels gave signs all the time. And sometimes someone even asked for a sign for maybe they had, you know, around with someone years ago, or they weren't talking to them and they would love to make up and talk, and they would often ask for a sign that maybe you had a person or they could get the courage to send a message or make their phone call or in a sense, to bump into that person. And sometimes a person has told me that's exactly what happened. They bumped into them. They were in the city or they were somewhere and they bumped into the person and they just said, you know that they were kind of, you know, shocked, but yet they felt courage to say hello and say let's go in for a cup of tea. And at the same time they would be saying they were praying as well that the other person would accept their invitation. And I hear of lots and lots of miracles all of the time. And sometimes the miracles are in the sense those signs, or even a family coming together for the first time. Just so many different things within our lives, and they're usually personal things. So I would always say, yes, ask for a sign, but don't ask to win the lottery, you know, don't ask for the impossible, because sometimes that's hard for the angels to do. But another sign that often happens as well.
Speaker 2: Just to be realistic, I guess.
Speaker 3: Huh, yeah, you have to be real realistic. It's like sometimes a lady she was telling me recently, she asked for a sign. And you know, at this time of the year here in Ireland it's it's cold now and all the butterflies are gone. And she said she saw a butterfly appeared in her bedroom and she said she knew that was a sign, because where did the butterfly come from? She couldn't figure it out, and she said she just she just knew because the butterfly was in her room that everything was going to be okay.
Speaker 1: Listen to more Coast to Coast AM every weeknight at one am Eastern and go to Coast to coastam dot com for more