Speaker 1: It's the best bit of the week.
Speaker 2: With Morgan park till she's breaking down the top seven segments from the Bobby Bone Show this week.
Speaker 3: What's up, party people? I know it's early morning on a Saturday, but I know there's fifty percent of people out there right now who are really excited because the burr months are finally here, you know, September, October, November, December. And then you have fifty percent of people who are so excited that football is back. My boyfriend is one of those. I'm one of the first partiers. So you're either one or the other. Maybe you're none, You're in that point zero zero one percent, But I'm happy you're here in joining me this weekend and catching up on the Bobby Bone Show. Check out Part one, Part three. This weekend, Lunchbox joins me. Lunchboxes and I just chat talk about life. All on Part one and part three, we answer a listener questions, so go get into those after you finish up here. Was it line holding or line cutting or just a big old no. I want to hear your guys' thoughts because I was at the grocery store with my boyfriend and something happened with the woman in front of us, and some people on the show were like, yeah, no, this is so bad, but others were like, it's fair game. So I'm curious to know your guys' thoughts because to me, overall, it was just super inconsiderate and at the bottom line, that's what we're dealing with these days.
Speaker 4: Number seven Morgan walk us through the drama.
Speaker 3: Okay, so we were in line at a grocery store and this woman was standing in front of us the entire time. She didn't have a cart or anything. We just assumed she was holding some items and it was a long line. This was a Sunday, you know, grocery stores are packed on Sundays, And we're about to come up to the cashier. And as soon as we go up and she's she's putting her stuff on the thing, her husband like sweeps in with this full, overflowing grocery cart.
Speaker 4: Oh, so she was holding the spot for him, who was still shopping. Who then shows up within inordinate amount of stuff.
Speaker 3: Yes, a whole thing, And I kind of looked at my boyfriend was like, wait, do we just get cut? And he's like, I think they're together, And I was like.
Speaker 4: That doesn't feel that's a bad person.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I've never had that that's a bad person. I'm right. I mean, I guess it's not totally wrong.
Speaker 4: Believe I can hold a spot. No, she was just holding the spot. I bet her one thing, a mustard and some jelly beans. They weren't even really on the list.
Speaker 6: No, it's definitely wrong because you choose which line you're going to get into based on what people ahead of you have.
Speaker 7: That's correct.
Speaker 4: Mm h okay, So what did you say? Did anybody say anything?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 3: I had to bite my tongue. My boyfriend kind of held me back because I about was like I you and he was like no, no, no, just don't it's not worth it. And I was about to like you would have said something, Yeah, what would you have said?
Speaker 4: You have said something?
Speaker 3: No, I really I was like, hey, you weren't in line. That's you just cut all of us. And there was a whole line. They didn't just go.
Speaker 4: Nobody they said anything.
Speaker 3: Nobody And I kind of looked around like is somebody else gonna do something?
Speaker 4: And when I saw nobody.
Speaker 3: Else was, I was like, Okay, I'm just gonna bite my tongue.
Speaker 4: I hate a line cutter. I'm not a guy that's up with confrontation. I don't mind just for the sake competition. I don't mind some conversation, but I'm not trying to get beat up or shot. However, a line cutter, I will say something and I'll probably get beat up.
Speaker 6: But not if it's like, say, she was there with a big cart and then her husband comes running up with three items.
Speaker 4: That's that's all good.
Speaker 5: It's just that it was reverse. That's I know.
Speaker 4: That's her gaming the system. And everybody else could have tried to game the system, but they went and shopped and then came with their full cart instead in line like normal people do.
Speaker 7: Is it smart, though, to pull up to the grocery store and be like, gosh, those lines are long, why don't you stand in it. I'll shop and I'll meet you there and we check out on time?
Speaker 4: So by smart? Is it smart to skip the line on the highway when you know you're gonna pull off later and just go cut everybody off?
Speaker 7: Oh it's so smart.
Speaker 5: I have to do that.
Speaker 4: Sometimes. Smart isn't the word I would use.
Speaker 1: Is it?
Speaker 4: Is it? Is it deception? Is it efficient? Is it wrong? Probably? Is it integrity base No.
Speaker 6: Is it cheating, yes, but sometimes you get that gap and the gap is a gift and you just get right in there.
Speaker 4: But is it legal, Yeah, yes, it's legal, especially on the road. How do you feel about lineholders?
Speaker 5: No, I'm not for it.
Speaker 4: Should someone at the store step forward to say like.
Speaker 5: No, I'm probably not going to say anything, but I am not for it.
Speaker 4: I saw that happen once and I did say something. At Zara. Everybody's in line and I got like two shirts and there's a person with like a shirt in the line is in the mall wrapping out and somebody comes up with like all two armfuls of stuff and I was like okay and just gets in line and I was like, whoa, you can't cut. And they were like, what cut? I was like, you can't cut all this stuff. We've all been in line. I mean she was like seventeen and they went to the back of the line. They did, Yeah, good man, those kids heard the voice of this adult man and they moved. But yeah, I hate the line cutter. That bad people and they're gonna have that repaid to them somehow. Yeah, that's a bad person.
Speaker 3: I'm hoping carmon gets them.
Speaker 4: How bad though, like car accident?
Speaker 3: No, I don't know, no, no, just maybe like somebody cuts them someday and they don't do it again, so.
Speaker 4: You want it done back to them? Yeah, would you do it though?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 3: I would never do that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that sucks. So I'd like to be on the record to say you cannot hold a spot on line if whatever the store you're in a super crowd in the line is long. That's that's wrong. You're a bad person. And I wish a mild car accident on you, A mild and where no one gets hurt, but just a little damage to your car.
Speaker 5: Three car accident.
Speaker 4: A mild car accident which is a little damage to your car. That's it. Okay, Maybe I wish up on.
Speaker 6: You more like next time you want something from the grocery store, you go to get it and it's sold out.
Speaker 4: That's weak. A mild car accident with no damage to humans, only slightly to the car.
Speaker 2: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan number two.
Speaker 3: The last few seasons, Amy has been rating college football quarterbacks because that's her way of being involved with the sports that all the guys are talking about on the show. But now she's like, nah, I'm too old for that. I have another idea, and that's where you're about to hear. And now I need to know what may fall in her new subject line of talking about football, because I'm watching football two more this year. My boyfriend is a big Steelers fan. So yay, go sports.
Speaker 4: Number six, Big weekend, first NFL full weekend games last night. But my Panthers are playing the Jaguars.
Speaker 7: Ooh, yeah, you're.
Speaker 5: Okay your Panthers.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we are going over to Jacksonville.
Speaker 7: How you feeling feel pretty good? Good?
Speaker 4: My Panthers who pound them, keep pounding, keep pounding, pound them. That's what we say. But Arkansas is playing Arkansas State in Little Rocket's a weird game. But we're gonna play that Saturday, and then my Panthers are gonna play Sunday.
Speaker 7: What's so weird? My Panthers A lifelong fan? I know.
Speaker 4: My favorite thing about football this year is Amy's new game. She's gonna play with us though every week because for a long time she was playing which quarterback would you date? Now Amy's aged out of that game. Oh boy, yeah, you're the one that told us you aged that.
Speaker 6: For inching towards mid forties, and I think it's time we move on to which coach would you date?
Speaker 4: So which coach would you Yeah, so when she comes back on Monday.
Speaker 5: Feels more appropriate.
Speaker 4: You'll be letting us know through your experiences of watching any of the games.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean the only time we might so be able to play quarterback is an NFL and that's a maybe let's just go with.
Speaker 4: Which coach, Like that's the new version of the game. Yeah, so you're not going to watch all the games. You may only catch a couple And by the way, for everybody listening that wants to get mad at this game, it is not real.
Speaker 6: Yeah I'm not, like really because they getting married, like I have a boyfriend and they might have kids. Like this is not It's just like, let's assess the situation. We got two coaches, two head coaches. We're not going to do like you know, linebacker coach or defense.
Speaker 4: What the coaches are there?
Speaker 5: Do you think I'm no idea? Obviously, what are the coaches? Okay, there's head coach, who's.
Speaker 4: Under the head coach. There are two coaches assistant coach. Go ahead, not right, Yeah, let's go more of the coordinator.
Speaker 5: Coordinator.
Speaker 6: They're like three quarters defensive coordinator, defensive coordinator.
Speaker 4: There's one other coordinator. Kicker, you're there, you're there.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 4: A kicker is a field goal kicker and a punter. They're both considered part.
Speaker 5: Of the kicking team.
Speaker 4: Special team or your special teams.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Then there are position coaches.
Speaker 5: Yeah, like I said, yeah, like you said, of course linebacker.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but any coaches. I would like a ranking.
Speaker 6: List of We're just going to do head coach, right, yeah, head coaches coach versus head coach.
Speaker 4: I don't think you should play him right out because those will be easy, but I think you should have a ranking system of who you saw over the weekend. Oh okay, that this college and NFL. Yeah, anything any game she comes across.
Speaker 5: Yeah, any game.
Speaker 4: It's weirder because last week North Carolina got whooped, Right, it was weirder to see the Bill Belichick Jordan Hudson thing, Like in real life, it's weird. It's weird. Anyway, he's seventy, she's twenty four or whatever.
Speaker 6: Wait for the sake of this, who did they play? He's you and that coaches.
Speaker 4: NYC?
Speaker 6: You coach, like just to give you Sonny Dykes, for sure, I already knew, like I can't.
Speaker 5: I already knew, but I just wanted.
Speaker 6: To see, Like Sonny, he's a little This is the thing though. Now it's like, gosh, the quarterbacks are too young, but the coaches are too old.
Speaker 4: Except for I don't think that's the case. I have Sunny Docks's age. He's gonna be in his sixties.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he looks older, but.
Speaker 4: He's fifty five. I mean, you're not opposed to he's boyfriend. You probably knows Sonny Dike. It's like when anybody meets anyone from Arkansas, they're like, hey, you know this person. I'm like, you know, Arkansas's big state.
Speaker 5: That's true.
Speaker 6: Okay, well you know some people look older than their age then.
Speaker 4: Actually looks pretty good.
Speaker 6: We met as I like, I'm sure he's a great guy.
Speaker 5: Who's the Notre Dame coach?
Speaker 4: You like him?
Speaker 5: He's hot?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Marcus Freeman could like him a lot.
Speaker 5: No, I know he'd win, Like I don't care who they're playing.
Speaker 4: Oh so he's already a number one rank, but savior less for now, don't even share. But anybody who see over the weekend come tiered in. He's only thirty nine though, so you'd be robbing the cradle.
Speaker 7: That robin.
Speaker 5: I'm like, yes, okay, he is so cute. Okay, he'd win.
Speaker 4: Okay, No, you can't go Google starts. You have to actually see this.
Speaker 5: I know him from the sidelines that game I watched.
Speaker 4: The game hasn't started yet. It only starts when you see them starting this weekend.
Speaker 6: No, Marcus Freeman didn't know his name, but he's actually the inspiration behind the pivot because I knew after I saw him. I'm like, oh, this is giving me an idea because quarterback's feeling creepy. Coach is not, so shout out Marcus Rieman for the idea.
Speaker 4: Well, he's going to be on twenty five vessels eit of this week or next week.
Speaker 6: Let me tell him, Well, you can tell him that he is currently Like, if you're ranking and he's the.
Speaker 4: Top, can ask can ask just a favor on the game. Sure, I don't think you can build your list until you see them starting this weekend play live.
Speaker 6: Yeah okay, but I'm basing it off. I've watched him play live last week and I got start fresh.
Speaker 7: You got to take other things in consideration like how are they angry on the field to demeanor?
Speaker 6: I absolutely agree, Like I think I'm gonna get little stats on them if you.
Speaker 4: Will, So Monday we'll check in with Amy.
Speaker 5: I'm also going to google are they dating? Who are they with?
Speaker 4: Would you like if you're better than.
Speaker 6: Because no, because Bill Belichick, I'd like, like, say I wanted to look him up, I'd be like, oh, I'm getting creepy vibes.
Speaker 5: So okay, that's a no.
Speaker 4: Which coach would you date? We'll start playing that on Monday. It's the best bits of the week with Morgan.
Speaker 3: Number two, how do you spend your morning? When you wake up, get out of bed? What are you doing first thing? That's what we talked about, our morning routines, what it looks like. And I'm telling you all of us are all over the place. Some of us have no routine, others have very strict routines, and somebody's is a bit controversial.
Speaker 4: Number five The followed a bunch of people and they watch them drink their coffee every morning because people are like, I need my coffee. Turns out coffee does make you feel better. Oh well, yeah, coffee gives you an immediate mood boost that lasted a couple of hours, feel good effects. What do you need in the morning so you feel normally good?
Speaker 5: Oh? I like my coffee, you do, Yeah, my whole experience.
Speaker 4: They say keep it under four cups a day. I'm always surprised by people to drink it a like noon or one.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I'm a one cupper, you are. Yeah.
Speaker 6: If I have in the afternoon, I'll get a decaf something of sorts, or I'll switch to Macha or something. But thankfully I'm a one cupper. I used to be more.
Speaker 4: A New York Post has the story I don't drink coffee. You know what I've been doing lately in the morning. It's taking a bath.
Speaker 9: Hmm.
Speaker 4: Taking a bat nice?
Speaker 5: Yeah, what's that doing for you?
Speaker 4: Wakes me up?
Speaker 5: I'm not cold?
Speaker 4: A hot bath? Oh, hot bath? Yeah, I mean I think they both kind of wake me up. Y Oh, this is a weird thing that I do. I get into bath and I have a towel on my back and the tal's I'm getting wet on the bottom.
Speaker 5: Part just like as a headrest.
Speaker 4: No, because it's cold.
Speaker 7: The tub's cold.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And so when I get in there, I like to warm it up, and then the tub's cold and I get a talent my back and then the towel gets wet on the bottom, and I thought on the floor and I forget it sometimes and watch like you have the wet towel on the floor, And that's a whole saga. But now I've been doing my bath.
Speaker 5: What were you drinking the other day? It looks like a bloody marry.
Speaker 4: And I can tell tea. Yeah, as a tea for sure.
Speaker 5: Oh, Mike de and I both were like, what I.
Speaker 7: Have like a celery stick in It's.
Speaker 6: Just like the color of it looked like very It was a plum shrub tea. Okay, plum shrub tea, got it? Okay, I never heard of that, but yeah.
Speaker 4: It has one of those like in Vegas. I have like the tin fruits on it, the vegetables on the stick going all the way up.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So yeah, I've been doing a bath in the morning.
Speaker 8: I like it.
Speaker 4: I stretch in the morning sometimes kind of gets that'll help.
Speaker 5: So you stretch when you get out because the warm water helps you.
Speaker 4: It's a completely different thing.
Speaker 7: I I stretch.
Speaker 5: You're stretching in the tub.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Oh you do yeah. I put my toes up against the top and it gives me, you know, stretch my hamstrings in the bathtub?
Speaker 7: How long are you in there?
Speaker 4: In the mornings, I get into when it's like butt dry. Is that weird?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I don't draw a bath and then get in. I get in and it's freezing cold, like porcelain whatever that is. And then I turn it on and then I start to boil like a rabbit.
Speaker 6: I'm sure you're not alone in that, but I think you're in the minority. Most people, I think, run the water and then get in, or at least get in halfway and let it keep running.
Speaker 5: But you get in there no.
Speaker 4: Water because most dudes take baths, right, No, no, no, no, not true. Okay, well that's what I've been doing in the morning. Hey, what are you do in the morning. What's what's like your one thing?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 7: I'm usually running a little late, so I just jump in the shower, do it.
Speaker 4: Why do you if you're usually running late, why not move a little quicker.
Speaker 7: It's just part of the routine, though, got it?
Speaker 4: You need to feel late. I gotta go, got it.
Speaker 7: And I jump in the shower, get ready, and I do my coffee, get my banana, my boiled eggs, throwing my bag, and I'm out the door. I can pretty much get ready and get out the door in like fifteen to twenty minutes.
Speaker 4: So you need to feel rushed yet to feel normal. Yes, that's bizarre. You're broken.
Speaker 7: Give me three hours, Like all right, you don't have to be out of the house in three outs and be like U, I want to show right what am I going to do?
Speaker 4: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan.
Speaker 3: Number two, speaking of controversial, this one I posted online and everybody's like, what is happening in that studio? Bobby brought a pacifier that he is now using. Now you need context, you need to know why this is happening. That's what you're gonna get right here. But I will say it's pretty entertaining to watch a grown man have a pacifier in his mouth.
Speaker 4: Number four me, d you see this box right here?
Speaker 5: I do?
Speaker 8: What is that?
Speaker 4: Well, it's got some municorns on it. It's a white plastic box. You pop it open like this. I put them in a bag because I clean them, so they're in a plastic bag. But if you open the bag, you will see that I have. I don't pacifier.
Speaker 7: Oh it's your pass.
Speaker 5: I can't even look at you right, honestly cool?
Speaker 7: Cool, that's big.
Speaker 6: Yeah, because it's adult. I think you're used to seeing little baby.
Speaker 7: What are the little pictures on the on the passy?
Speaker 4: This is like chu chu chain, it's a black pacifier adult.
Speaker 5: I mean that, like what do you I don't know what that rubber part, the pass part.
Speaker 4: I mean like I went hard.
Speaker 5: You throw it, I'd have to catch it, but you can get.
Speaker 4: Up walk over here. I'm not stressed out right now. I want to throw it. I'm just chilling. I want to say it.
Speaker 5: Maybe Morgan wants to try it. Nah, I think I'm good.
Speaker 7: You're going to take it to you? Are that anxiety is gone?
Speaker 5: Maybe Eddie you should try it.
Speaker 7: No, I'm not never anxious.
Speaker 5: Really, yeah, we neither.
Speaker 6: Moaning like that like he's on a passing.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's what babies do.
Speaker 6: I need you to really like you should, you know, like to it by your bedside table because that's when you have the most anxiety, is around bedtime, so you need to see if it really works.
Speaker 5: Like right now you probably aren't, but.
Speaker 4: You guys aren't stressing me out at all? Want to put it in right now? You're can't stressing me out. I'm like, my god, am I going to do the show today with this group? Wait?
Speaker 5: Yeah? But also like, how are you going to do the show with a pacifire in your mind?
Speaker 7: A good question?
Speaker 8: Uh, I don't think you can.
Speaker 5: Like talking, we.
Speaker 4: Had the same idea at the same time. Okay, So if I start to get stressed out by you guys, I'm.
Speaker 5: Okay. So then the show suffers.
Speaker 4: What's the we're supposed to do to a baby?
Speaker 7: Soothing?
Speaker 4: Because it's like getting the nipple. It's like, oh, that's yes.
Speaker 7: Oh it's simulating the nipple.
Speaker 8: You know that?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 7: I guess I didn't think about it.
Speaker 4: I do, and I start to get turned on. I feel weird.
Speaker 7: This whole thing is weird.
Speaker 4: Well mm hmm, I haven't.
Speaker 7: I have an extra one, Amy you.
Speaker 5: I don't know. You don't have to take it, okay, thank you.
Speaker 4: I have a black one and a white one.
Speaker 7: So who else is anxious?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 7: Raise anxious on the show? Right, he's an anxious atash fire.
Speaker 4: Isn't that the girl one?
Speaker 5: It's just white?
Speaker 7: Hey, come on, man, it doesn't matter.
Speaker 4: You're trying to figure out which one's boy and girl to just if you're gonna use a passifire. Yeah, I thought that's what it was. No, it's black and white, it's not pink and blue or anything. Yeah, I don't think it works, honestly.
Speaker 5: Well, you won't know until you try, that's right, right.
Speaker 4: But I mean I just never thought it'd be sucking on a banky at this stage in my life. So well, I never thought I wouldn't you know what I mean.
Speaker 7: Stop, you're eating it like it's a lollipop.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you really are.
Speaker 7: That's so gross.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm not really pacified by it so much.
Speaker 6: You need to try it closer to your bedtime because that's when you're anxious. So you have to give us an honest review.
Speaker 4: Maddie needs it when he's driving that way. He doesn't get road raged like someone makes it matter. Just sticks to pacifier.
Speaker 7: Anxious when I'm when I'm driving them. Good.
Speaker 6: There's something happening when you're driving, yes, because you get angry.
Speaker 7: Oh no, I I just I just feel like I have to correct people on the road. That's It's not angry.
Speaker 3: I'm a little worried about you, though. Bobby I don't think that's actually good for your mouth, and you already have mouth problems.
Speaker 4: I have broken tooth to dough. Oh yeah, my wife calls it tiny. So when you get to fixed. Yeah, okay, So anyway, if I just to get stressed down, I put this in. I'm gonna have a call here from Steve in Colorado Springs. Who's on the phone. Let's go talk to Steve. Hey, Steve, you're on the air.
Speaker 1: Hey, Bobby. Yeah, Steve Battwater from the Broncos went to the University of Arkansas. So there's a connection for you right there to pick the Broncos.
Speaker 4: Oh I thought that was you. You thought that was His name is Steve and he's like Steve Atwater here. Oh yeah, yeah, he played for Arkansas for sure. Uh yeah. I have to decide this week, probably maybe even tomorrow. I gotta pick. I'm down to two teams, the Broncos the Panthers, and I'm gonna be I'm stressed out about a little bit though. Well I don't really know who I'm gonna pick.
Speaker 1: Them are doing better and they beat the Panthers in Super Bowl fifty.
Speaker 4: Well I heard you, boyd. All right, Well thank you for a call.
Speaker 1: Well, I've got another thing, Eddie with the Parsons going to the packers. How are you feeling.
Speaker 7: I haven't processed it yet.
Speaker 4: It's gonna be a fan of the panther in the Broncos like me.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I might have a good one.
Speaker 4: There he is Steve from Colorado Springs. All right, it's the best bits of the week with Morgan.
Speaker 3: Number two, there's a big medical mystery on the show because during Easy Trivia last week, Amy made a comment about her grandma and her grandma's feet, and now all the listeners are questioning what did she mean? We asked her about it. I'm not sure Amy even knows what she meant, So she's gonna get some more information. But I'm gonna tee it up for you guys, so at least you're looped in when next week, hopefully we have the full answer.
Speaker 4: Number three, we're gonna talk to Jamie in Georgia, who has a question about something that you said Amy during Easy Trivia. Jamie, you're on the show.
Speaker 10: So yeah, I was listening to the Easy Trivia and the question was which you know where this what part of the body has the most bone for it? And The answer was a hand, but Amy said foot. But then she proceeded to say her grandma had every bone in her foot removed, and we just kind of skipped.
Speaker 9: Over it like it was normal.
Speaker 10: So is grandma okay?
Speaker 1: Like what in the world?
Speaker 6: Yeah, that was my mama, Chris, every bone, pretty sure they were stuffed with something.
Speaker 4: What she had stuffed feet?
Speaker 5: Yeah, let me call my aunt and figure it out.
Speaker 4: But yes, that doesn't sound right.
Speaker 5: Since passed away and think of because I've.
Speaker 4: Never heard of stuffed feet.
Speaker 6: No, em, she had stuffed feet, Like this is one of those childhood memories where maybe I don't have every detail right, but my grandma had really puffy stuffed feet.
Speaker 4: Then they just off.
Speaker 6: No, I don't feel like this is one of those things like I have and thought about in forever until we help you see trivia, And that's just.
Speaker 5: What I always thought.
Speaker 6: I always thought she had all the bones in her feet taken out and stuffed with something.
Speaker 4: Hey, Jamie, I'm glad you called it because that game was days ago, and you're right. I al was so focused on hosting the game because I would have stopped the whole show to have this conversation. So I'm glad you called in, so I'm like for sure, Okay, let me let.
Speaker 10: Me did you go to build a beard like.
Speaker 6: A No, it's definitely a doctor, and let me look into this. Mama Chris had a lot of ailments.
Speaker 4: I would bet she didn't have fully stuffed would you play voicemail number one? This was such a thing that I didn't even realize. I don't even remember that was so dedicated to hosting the game play voicemail.
Speaker 11: Amy got the question wrong about because there's more bones in the hands than the foot. But the very end of that segment, she said, my grandmother had all the bones in her feet removed, and nobody said anything about it. It's like it didn't have to I'm gonna need that story. What do you mean your grandmother had all the bones in her feet removed?
Speaker 5: Okay, bye again.
Speaker 4: I thank you the listener for calling us both live and voicemail, because I would have never gone back to that. Okay, we're gonna need an update.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna have to call my aunt LN She's the only one alive that would know.
Speaker 7: What do you think bones?
Speaker 4: I think they if they had to pull every bone out of her foot, they would have taken her foot off. I agree, that's what I think. I don't. I'm no foot doctor, I'm a pediatrist. I'm no podiatrist. Did me ask my assistant?
Speaker 9: Sure?
Speaker 7: Okay, here we go. Hello.
Speaker 4: My co host Amy was saying that her grandmother had all of the bones removed from her foot and that it was a stuffed foot. Now, I've never heard of anything like this, and this was probably in like the seventies or eighties.
Speaker 5: Oh no, no, no, she didn't get that done.
Speaker 4: So so maybe even later than that. Yeah, So is there any chance she's telling the truth? Have you heard about this? Because my theory is she probably would have had her foot removed instead of having all the bones taken out. Hey there.
Speaker 12: Yeah, that definitely sounds like a wild and kind of unusual story. So I can see why you'd be a bit skeptical from when I know it's not common practice to remove all the bones from a foot and then somehow just have a stuffed foot left behind. In the seventies or eighties, of someone that had a really severe condition, like a terrible infection or a major bone disease, they might have had to remove part of the foot or even amputate if it was really bad. But the idea of just taking out the bones and leaving the rest of the foot like a stuffed object is not something I've ever heard.
Speaker 4: Of that, so I guess cut her off.
Speaker 6: Sorry, that's okay, Sorry, Sorry, I just I it's just funny kind of what we think of when we were children, Like maybe she had some of the bones removed.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna call aunt Lin and see what she says. But that's just what I always thought. I thought she had all the bones taken out.
Speaker 6: Of her feet, and they were real rough feet, they were real, real puffy. But I know it didn't happen until later, because you know, she was a bowler, and I think she had to quit bowling after that and I.
Speaker 5: Grew up with her.
Speaker 4: Did she drag her foot?
Speaker 5: No, she would just sit in her recliner like.
Speaker 4: She never walk on her stuff foot.
Speaker 5: I feel like she did.
Speaker 4: It wasn't a stuff foot then that'd be so hard. Yeah, yeah, stuff with tissue that's even worse. It didn't even put like some sort of silicone in there. It was all CLEANX.
Speaker 5: You're right, this is sounding pretty wild.
Speaker 4: All right, Hey, Jamie, thank you for the call. We needed that, appreciate it, and we're going to get to the bottom of this.
Speaker 1: I've got one joke for you.
Speaker 5: Go ahead, Oh okay, what I mean?
Speaker 10: After an unsuccessful harvest? Why did the farmer decide to try a career in music?
Speaker 9: Why she had a lot of sick beats?
Speaker 5: Sick meats as a beat farmer. That's good.
Speaker 4: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan. Number two.
Speaker 3: I'm a little skeptical about this call that we got. I'm invested because I think it's definitely possible for this listener said they won the lottery, and big time lottery, not just small not even a couple hundred thousand, very big time lottery. And he hasn't told his family he's listener Chili. Apparently Chili is not his real name. He disguised his name. I don't know, guys, I can't believe if it's true or not true, or this guy is just one of the smartest men we've ever talked to.
Speaker 4: Number two, he powerball is one point three billion tonight. We're talking about people that have won the lottery. We have a caller on named Chili that has won the lottery. Chili, what's going on.
Speaker 9: Good Morning Studio morning about two and a half and mayby three years ago. Remember my wife texted me. I was on my way home at the top of the store pick up some milk, you know, almost stuff that you need. And as I walked in there and got many stuff, I'm standing in the line. This lady was in front yelling, screaming at the cashier. That wasn't hurt ticket. You gave me the rum ticket. I want to funking a manager and yeah, the girl's getting upset, and so I'll take the ticket, don't worry about it. A few months later, I decided to pull the thing out of my car and I was like, wait, I forgot to check this ticket. And I checked it and it hit for ten million dollars.
Speaker 5: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 9: And I don't play the lottery or nothing. That's the very first time I've ever bought a lottery ticket.
Speaker 4: Excuse me.
Speaker 9: Cashed out and I got like telling my cash out of like six point three million dollars. Oh my goodness.
Speaker 4: So let me get this straight. Every six point so he stops at a gas station, doesn't really play the lottery, but because there's such a hubbub happening, He's like, I'll just take the ticket to keep you from being upset? And how much did you spend life?
Speaker 7: Not me?
Speaker 1: Not me?
Speaker 9: The girl for he keep her from me. I don't know she's going to get in trouble or something from her manager or something like that. So I just take the ticket. It made no big deal.
Speaker 4: How much did you spend total on the ticket?
Speaker 9: Three dollars?
Speaker 4: You take the ticket? And where if you were guessing, where would you have put it in your car?
Speaker 9: It was in my console center console, My chuck.
Speaker 4: And what made I just stuck it in.
Speaker 9: There and forgot about it?
Speaker 4: Kind of like what made you go back and remember the ticket and even look because I don't know that I would have even looked.
Speaker 9: Months later, I had to pull something out of there, a pen or something like that, and I seen the ticket in there, and I was like, oh, well, I'm better check this ticket. You know, I'll getting my throw it away because you know, it wasn't a big big lottery, you know, drawling, So I just had to check it.
Speaker 13: He was driving around with ten million dollars in his console for two months.
Speaker 4: Did you think it was a prank when you first won? Were like, there's no way, this is real.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 9: I thought it was a joke because you hit that the gizmo thing in there and it goes off with bells and whistles and hoaray and this and that, and then the lady said, well, I can't tell you what you want. You're going to have to give it the lottery and they'll tell you what the amount is, because it doesn't it doesn't tell me here. It just tells me that you're a big winner.
Speaker 4: So did you did you drive immediately? Did you drive immediately over?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 9: Yeah, I drove right there. I just you know, I figured me it was a couple of thousand or something like that.
Speaker 4: So you get there and did they all start freaking out?
Speaker 9: No, I just take congratulations. You know you won ten million dollars. How do you want do you want to dash out or do you want to take the unuity? And I was like, I'll cash it out and then you know, of course, you know, they did their big deal of it's for Uncle Sammy and I wanted up with six point two million and then but the bad part of that, this whole situation, as nobody knows that my family, my wife, my kids, I kept it. You know, hush hush, because I think they would probably go nuts and spend and buy this and buy that. So I set up accounts, you know, for my grandkids and my kids, so they'll be taking care of down the line.
Speaker 4: They didn't make you take a picture. They didn't make you a public yep.
Speaker 9: I went through. Wanted to be quiet, want to be anonymous?
Speaker 7: Is that?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah?
Speaker 7: Is that your code name?
Speaker 9: That's my code name? Yeah? I want to because nobody finds out. No, you hear I mean other than you guys on the radio, and I hear you guys talking about how people you know, well, you hit something. Oh I want can I borrow this? Or can you help me out? And your family? You're supposed to help your family out, and next thing you know, you're broken. Man.
Speaker 13: I just like he didn't even get excited when he won ten million, like they hand him to tell you.
Speaker 4: He's like, did they give you a big, fake, big check if you wanted to take a picture with it? Do they just wire the money in your bank account?
Speaker 9: They wired the money in my bank and we'll gave me a check. They wanted to wire my money at the bank account. But I said that because I didn't want it end my bank account. I wanted to talk to a lawyer first to see, you know, how can I set this up for my grandkids and my kids, you know, so they wouldn't know. And and then I told him how to do it. And then they like, I say, wired it to each banking accounts that I got set up for them. So that way, Oh I wanted to get older. Well, my kids are older and now, but if they gave him the money now, don't probe blow it like there's no tomorrow. So I just like when they say, hey, Dad, I need help with this, or haye, Dad, can you help me with that? I go and that they're account that they got, and then eventually I'll I'll tell them eventually down the roads that way they all when you're rowle older, and he helped us with that's spending spree.
Speaker 7: That's crazy. I still don't know.
Speaker 9: Now.
Speaker 7: I can't believe that.
Speaker 9: I mean, I can't believe it either. The cool thing about it is is that I went back to that store and I gave that cashier ten thousand dollars. Yeah, I say, here, you know, I know your job is probably tough enough to can read these people and dealing with these people that it can be. You know, I ain't saying all people, but some you know, ignorant like that lady. I wish he was there so I could say, hey, look that ticket that you didn't want. Guess what he lost ten million dollars?
Speaker 4: That's crazy? Crazy?
Speaker 7: Is he still with his wife?
Speaker 12: Like?
Speaker 3: Did he ever tell his wife about it? And he hasn't told the kid?
Speaker 9: You know?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 9: Wait what I didn't tell nobody didn't know?
Speaker 4: I thought that meant you didn't tell anybody? Like if I if, I'm like, I'm not gonna tell anybody this secret. I still tell my wife.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I don't want to tell them because, like I said, they'll probably go there no tomorrow. But I think my wife's taking kind of suspicious because she's like, Okay, where's he getting all this money to help his kids out? And you know, our banking accounts still the same?
Speaker 4: Why a Gucci car?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 7: You still working?
Speaker 9: Oh? No? No, I live. My means I'm still the same day I didn't. I mean, I paid my bills off, paid my house off, this and that, but I don't. I don't go out and buy you know stuff, you know, I just so.
Speaker 6: Is she aware, Like, so you'll go from having a mortgage to no mortgage, which is rare.
Speaker 5: So what does she think? Well, yeah, but what does she think happened with that?
Speaker 9: She don't know that the mortgage got paid? She I do all the bills, so she just you know, consider I don't paying that. I guess your.
Speaker 4: Wife doesn't know. I think that my mind is the most blown of that.
Speaker 7: Do you think when she finds out she gonna be happy or matt because I was what I think one question?
Speaker 9: But how can you get mad when you have two million dollars in the banking account. I'd be like, well, here's two million dollars in the banking account, Like you got to worry about nothing? You know?
Speaker 4: Just this is I don't know, are you you're telling the truth right? All this is true?
Speaker 9: Yeah? Yeah?
Speaker 4: And you're never going to tell your wife. I mean, at least you have no plan like imminent telling.
Speaker 9: Well, eventually, I'll Bobby tell her when you die.
Speaker 4: You're crazy, Like she would kill me, not for hiding the money, for just not telling her.
Speaker 7: She'd slap me with the money you give it to Oh my goodness.
Speaker 9: I mean she'd be like she's going to figure something out, and I'm going to have to tell her. I think she's going to she's going to sit down and say, hey, wait a second, now you just did this and did this, and they're you know, our banking account is still the same and it's a big money what's going on? And then I'm pretty sure I'm going to tell her then where do you have it?
Speaker 4: Say like, is it a different account whether she doesn't have access to Yeah.
Speaker 9: It's different, different different accounts, different places that they're all interest when my grandkids get thirty years old and they'll be able to take it and use it. I got it set up for you know where they can can't touch it until they're thirty years old.
Speaker 4: How long did you win this?
Speaker 9: Talk to and a half years ago?
Speaker 4: Have you bought you anything nice? Nope, nop, no way, I do not have that.
Speaker 9: Guy. You start buying stuff and nice, then they're going are wondering, Okay, what's you doing?
Speaker 1: What you guy?
Speaker 9: So people are going to start looking at you. See that's the thing you when you buy expenses stuff like cars and boats and houses, that's like arvertizing, like okay, you got money and then next thing you know, here comes all the leaks and traveling members, and I want, yeah this, can you help me with this? Can you help me with that?
Speaker 4: So I hear you, but I think maybe the.
Speaker 9: Only thing I did i won the money is I took ten percent and gave it to God in church because he's the one that led me to that's you give.
Speaker 4: Him half a million dollars? I did you gave the church half a million dollars?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 4: What was your wife like? That's a lot of cash you're dropping into the plate like you're putting full bands.
Speaker 5: She don't know a.
Speaker 9: Church for him?
Speaker 4: It came around he walks in with gold bars. Wow. Okay, Chilly, you're you're you're you're crazy. That's an excellent story. Thank you for sharing that with us, and good luck with your wife.
Speaker 9: Thanks, I've got all right, buddy.
Speaker 7: Well that's amazing.
Speaker 4: That is unbelievable. All right, big shout out to Chili, thanks for the call.
Speaker 2: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan number two.
Speaker 3: It's official. Bobby has his NFL team for the first time ever. He's been room for the Arkansas Razorbacks for his whole life, but he never had an NFL team, and now he does. It was down to the Denver Broncos and the Carolina Panthers. Which one did he choose?
Speaker 4: Let's go number one. It's time to reveal my favorite lifetime NFL favorite team life lifetime starting now right, No lifetime favorite team all my life.
Speaker 8: Okay.
Speaker 4: Started with four teams, which, by the way, I never had a favorite NFL team growing up. I grew up in Arkansas. We don't have pro sports. That's why I'm a big Razorback fan, massive, the biggest in the world. And everybody was a Cowboys fan. But when I was a kid, they were winning so much. I was like, I'm not jumping on a bandwagon. I'm a natural born loser, and so I never had a favorite team. Massive NFL fan in general. I started with four teams. Those teams were Amy.
Speaker 6: The Minnesota Vikings correct, the Carolina Panthers correct, the Denver Broncos correct, and the Dallas Oh okay Cowboys.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, out in the Dallas Cowboys.
Speaker 4: The Cowboys and the Viking. Okay, I'm down to two teams. It's either this one go Broncos. Broncos. It's a nice blue, the good color. It's a good color. It's a nice blue or the Panthers get the black with the till on it? Which hat do you think looks better on me?
Speaker 5: The Broncos?
Speaker 4: Now, are you just rooting for the Broncos?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean that's so.
Speaker 6: I don't know if like subconsciously I'm choosing that hat because of that, but I do think it looks better on you.
Speaker 5: Nothing against the Panthers.
Speaker 4: The Broncos definitely have more of a history and there it could probably gonna better in this season. All Right, which one am I gonna pick?
Speaker 13: Me?
Speaker 5: Well, the Broncos.
Speaker 4: You think I'm picking the Broncos.
Speaker 5: You're gonna pick the Broncos?
Speaker 4: Anie, Which one do you think I wanna pick?
Speaker 7: I really wish you would go like, I'm just kidding, I'm going back to the Cowboys, but that's not gonna happen. So I think I think you're gonna do the Carolina Panthers because you like North Carolina. Do you like North Carolina?
Speaker 4: I like Colorado.
Speaker 7: There's a lot of stuff what you say this everything you want North Carolina, including the football team that you're.
Speaker 4: Gonna like Morgan.
Speaker 3: Last time, I was thinking you're going Denver Broncos. I do think there's some leaning towards Carolina because it's closer, it's better weather. You had the listener who brought you all the stuff for it.
Speaker 4: She's on the Carolina Panther medical team.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's cool.
Speaker 5: It's pretty cool.
Speaker 3: But I think I still got to stick with Broncos.
Speaker 4: Abby, hear Broncos because you're a Bronco, right, you grow up.
Speaker 5: A Biaco fan for sure. That PowerPoint, I think it did it.
Speaker 4: So three Broncos, one Panther lunchbox. Oh, it's easy, guys.
Speaker 13: Bobby doesn't like to travel, flying all the way to Denver and back cross time zones. It's such a long flight, a fifty minute flight to Carolina to watch a Carolina game, be home that night in his own bed.
Speaker 7: It's simple.
Speaker 13: The weather, everything points to the Carolina Panthers is Bobby's new team. He doesn't want to go where it's snowing. He wants to go where the sunshine. He's going to the Panthers lunchbox.
Speaker 4: Take the Panthers, all right, I'm now gonna take the hat. Oh man, oh man, what a moment.
Speaker 13: And then just think about this, like every week, you don't want Abby after a Broncos game being like.
Speaker 4: Hey, Bobby, let's talk about that podcast game.
Speaker 7: I wouldn't like that.
Speaker 4: I mean, how annoying is that going to be?
Speaker 6: Like, oh my god, when the Broncos play, they play games, they don't only play in Colorado.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but she's gonna be texting Bobby during the game. Hey did you see that touchdown? Bo Nicks? What a pass?
Speaker 7: Like, oh my god that you do not want that?
Speaker 4: All right? The winner is.
Speaker 5: That's it? This is this is how you're doing.
Speaker 7: We're in the Panthers.
Speaker 6: Is that Broncos?
Speaker 7: What do they say?
Speaker 4: Pound them pound him? I think it's pounding, keep.
Speaker 5: Pounding, counting.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you pulled a switcher. You threw that out on the ground.
Speaker 7: That was awesome.
Speaker 5: Well, Congress, how does it feel.
Speaker 4: I've been a Fani a whole life, so it feels like any other day normal.
Speaker 5: So now we just we switched.
Speaker 6: That's the storyline, Like, now that this whole thing has happened, we just switched to like, oh my gosh, you've been a loyal fan your entire life.
Speaker 4: Switch.
Speaker 5: There's no story to switch, So we've already switched.
Speaker 7: Nobody. She's right though, People asking us on the streets like, so, how long has Bobby been a panther family, like.
Speaker 4: A whole life. What trade are you on? Were people asking you that?
Speaker 9: Yeah? I don't know.
Speaker 4: I have a question.
Speaker 7: Can you tell us why?
Speaker 6: Sir?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 4: A couple of reasons. One, they haven't won, and they're they're really did you? I need to hop on a team that I feel like has a bright future. I like Bryce Young a lot too, spend attle time with him, and I feel like the Broncos are ready to freaking go to the super Bowl. I don't want to be there. You're one when they go to the super Bowl. Interesting, so they do have the cooler stadium, Broncos, cooler vibe. There wasn't so much that the weather wasn't a thing or even distance. I really don't want to do anything.
Speaker 7: Do you like the color?
Speaker 4: Like the colors less?
Speaker 7: You like the colors less? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I just don't want to be part of a winner.
Speaker 7: Sure, that's really what it's all about.
Speaker 4: Well, maybe we went a little bit. We're rebuilding though.
Speaker 7: Anyway.
Speaker 4: Pound it up, No, no, no, keep pounding pounding. Let's go, Sabby, Sorry to break your heart.
Speaker 5: It's okay. Can I have that hat?
Speaker 4: Yeah, you can have it? For sure?
Speaker 7: It was part of it because of what Lunchbox was saying that you don't want to I said, no.
Speaker 4: No, no. I said that being close was important when I first started talking about this, it was a factor. But what had nothing to do with you? Abby?
Speaker 5: Okay, I might still text you during Broncos games.
Speaker 4: Please don't, please don't anyway. I'm a Carolina Panther fan, been one my whole life. Let's get pounded. Let's get it, Let's pound it.
Speaker 7: You'll get there, all right, We'll get there.
Speaker 4: The Best Bits of the Week with Morgan number two.
Speaker 3: Thanks for catching up on the Bobby Bone Show with me and whatever you are doing this weekend, whether it's watching football or enjoin hopefully some fall weather. I hope it's fun, and make sure you check out my podcast. Take this personally. I had struggle jennings On. He is the grandson of Wayland jennings and he has stories for days. You're gonna want to hear this one. He talks about prison, releasing an album from prison, the one time that he got shot. Oh it was just all around the most interesting interview ever. So go listen to it and you can follow me at web Girl Morgan. Make sure you subscribe to the show's YouTube page at Bobby Bone Show and with that I leave you goodbye, everybody.
Speaker 2: That's the best bits of the week with Morgan. Thanks for listening.
Speaker 4: Be sure to check out the other two parts this weekend. Go follow the show on all social platforms.
Speaker 1: Bobby Show and follow at web Girl Morgan
Speaker 4: To submit your listener questions for next week's episode.