Speaker 1: The Boys.
Speaker 2: This episode of Busting with the Boys. The Boys is brought to you by Barstool Sports, and it is a great victory Monday. You know why it's a great victory Monday. The boys, the Tennessee Titans are three and oh, we just got back from Minnesota. The boys are three and oh. It's a great day to have a great day. If you're listening on Tuesday, it's victory Tuesday. It's victory Week. Honestly, you know why it's victory week because Spooktober is starting up this week. We tweet about it, we tease about it. We're gonna have some good shit going on during Spootober.
Speaker 3: Boys.
Speaker 2: If you're just now tuning in and you don't know what Spooktober is, Spooktober is a holiday throughout the entire month of October. We're embracing the spook. We decorate our houses, we watch a scary spook or a lighthearted Halloween themes. Spook every day.
Speaker 4: You have to.
Speaker 2: It's part of the rules. And every weekend, every weekend, you go to a haunted area where it's a haunted house, a spooky little graveyard somewhere around town, somewhere that's haunted that you've seen on the internet. We do it all. Spooktober is a phenomenal month, maybe one of the main be the greatest month of the year. Maybe here's why stick with me. Now here's why. The fall. The weather's breaking a little bit's getting a little cooler out. You're getting a nice little vibe outside. It's feeling good. The leaves are changing. Football is in full effect. Your fantasy teams are in full effect. Pumpkin spice lattes are coming out, the warm them or the warmer weather apparels getting out of the closet. It's truly setting the tone for holiday season. That's why we love Spooktober. We have all those rules that I just told you about. Follow along with us on our social media's bus and WTB. We're gonna do a lot of fun shit throughout the month. We have merch. We have some good little spooky merch coming out. Buy that up. We have tailgates. We are throwing a tailgate again an ACME this Sunday. So again, get on our social media's follow us see how you you know, get to those things, get in those things. I know we're still following COVID protocols with everything, so there's gonna be a capacity limit that we stick to, but it's gonna be a great time, a lot of good giveaways, a lot of fun stuff. At the Tailgates watch party, you can watch the game there. If you're somebody who's going to be attending the game, you could go tailgate there, walk across the bridge and go to the stadium to watch the game. It's that fucking close. It's a it's a great setup. And speaking of giveaways, we're gonna be giving away two tickets to this weekend's game. You're gonna need to follow us, follow along on social media to see how you enter. But we're gonna be giving a couple of fans two tickets of this week's game against the Pittsburgh Steelers. Follow us at bust and WTB to find out about all that fun stuff. Here's how you continue to support the Boys besides the things I'm just saying. But right now, as you're listening, please subscribe to the Up to the Boys. Subscribe to the podcast. If you're already subscribed, pull over, sit down for a second, unsubscribe, and resubscribe again. It helps boost the boys. It helps gets us rolling and climb that ladder. So you know we can juggle and be successful two things at once, be successful as football and be successful at podcasting. This week we had on Prince of Mukamara phenomenal episode. Prince is truly by the way. Prince is a cornerback in the NFL Super Bowl champ when he was with the Giants. The dude is all time. I played with him at Nebraska, so we have a lot of good Nebraska stories. Him and Taylor. They both grew up in Arizona, so some good Arizona stories. Prince puts his high school highlight tape up against the likes of Reggie Bush as the best high school highlight tape of all time. Prince tries to buy the Boys podcast mid episode. It was a weird It was a weird little deal, but hilarious. Nonetheless, we also pick his brain on him in the business world. Prince is a very smart cat. He's been very smart with his money with his contract, so we asked him about a lot of stuff. His plans are becoming an actor. We give him a recap on the history of Bust with the Boys from the beginning. Since he wanted to buy us a lot of good things, hilarious, all the fun times. I think you're gonna really enjoy it. Before we get into the episode, though, I want to talk to you guys about Whoop Whoop, as you know, sponsors the episode. They are partnered with the Boys, and we are stoked that Whoop has partnered with the Boys. I'm wearing my whoop right now. I wore my Woop during the game. The Boys are big wares of Whoop Whoop is also partnered with the NFLPA, so all the majority of NFL players out there, they're wearing their whoop during the games, through their daily routines.
Speaker 3: All of it.
Speaker 2: The biggest thing I want to focus on on what WOOP provides. And I'm going to pull up a Harvard article. It's you know, it's legit if you're pulling uphealth dot Harvard dot EEDU. Because one thing WOOP measures is your HRV. It's huge in HRV and you're probably wondering what HRV is. HRV is heart rate variability. It's simply a measure of the variation in between each heartbeat. The variation is controlled by a primitive part of the nervous system called the autonomic nervous system a NS. It works regardless of our desire and regulates, among other things, are heart rate, blood pressure, breathing, diget all of it. The a NS is subdivided into two large components, the sympathetic and parasympathetic nervous system also known as the fighter flight mechanism, and the relaxation response. So our body handles all kinds of stimulus throughout the day.
Speaker 4: Life goes on.
Speaker 2: However, if we have if if we have persistent instigators such as stress, poor sleep, unhealthy diet, dysfunctional relationships, isolation with yourself, solitude, lack of exercise, this balance may be disrupted and your fight or flight response can shift into overdrive. Why is it important UH to check rate your h heart rate variability. If a person system is in more of a fighter flight mode, the variation between the heart beats is low. If one is more in a relaxed state, the variation between beats is high. In other words, the healthier the a N s, the faster you are able to switch gears, showing more resilience and more flexibility. Over the past decades, research has shown the relationship between low HRV and worsening depression and anxiety. A low HRV is even associated with an increased risk of death and cardiovascular disease. People who have high HRV have a greater cardiovascular fitness and is more resilient to stress. HRV may also provide personal feedback about your lifestyle to help motivate those who are considering taking steps toward a healthier life. Guys, I read this from a Harvard article to help you to help educate you, guys on HRV, because HRV is extremely important. The Woop measures HRV. It helps measure your HRV, your sleep, your sleep performance, your strained throughout the day, your stressors all throughout the day, and it gives you feedback on how recovered you are and how you need to handle every day. Our listeners are going to get fifteen percent off with Woop. All you gotta do go to woop dot com. That's Whoop dot com. Use code busting to get fifteen percent off. The membership, the community is phenomenal. Everybody, everybody with the Bust and crew is on board with Whoop. Everybody in the NFL is on board with Whoop. I can't recommend Whoop enough. It's on my wrist twenty four to seven, always giving me feedback, Like right now, my recovery percentage is sixty four, which isn't bad. After a game, my sleep performance was high. The boy did well. But seriously, I'm a huge fan of the Whoop. Go to Woop dot com use code bus and get fifteen percent off. Now we can start this that we can start this episode, Blossy, drop the fucking hook brother.
Speaker 1: This episode of Busting with the Boys.
Speaker 2: The Boys is presented by Barstool Sports.
Speaker 3: I want to introduce myself. My name is Taylor la One. I'm sure we played against each other when you're at Nebraska. I heard when I was just tuning in. Sound like you're pretty worried about this podcast and what we're gonna talk about. You're gonna be okay with this, you know.
Speaker 1: I'm good. I'm good. I'm good. I'm good. I was just making sure, you know, Busting with the Boys, Busting with the Balls.
Speaker 3: Okay, pause, no pause. I love it, dude. We're on fire.
Speaker 1: Dude. I seen you at API XOS. We just saw each other.
Speaker 3: That's right, dude. Let me tell you something might be a real thing. Because there's days that I'm having like a really really fucking hard time with remembering ship because literally I was like, prince name so familiar. And then Will's like, yeah, you're at Exos with him. He told me that yesterday, and here I am now saying the same thing because you were.
Speaker 1: On the tube.
Speaker 3: You're like, what's up, man, I'm prince? Like I went to school with Will and I was like, oh, because I want to go on the bus. That's what you said to me. And I was like, for sure I did. And then here we are. Here, we are dreams come true. Dude.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you went to Cactus Shadows.
Speaker 3: Packed the Shadows. You're from Arizona too, right?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I went to Apollo.
Speaker 5: We used to kill you guys.
Speaker 3: I doubt that, dude. Did you Would you graduate there?
Speaker 1: Two thousand and seven?
Speaker 3: Okay, so I got there? And four? No, you got five?
Speaker 5: You got there in two thousand eight?
Speaker 1: When did you graduate?
Speaker 3: I graduated? Oh nine? So I got there two thousand and five.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Two thousand and six, we ran the table. We went fifteen and oh and won a state championship. Where were you then?
Speaker 5: Two thousand and six?
Speaker 3: I believe that was it?
Speaker 5: You guys, not win the state champion.
Speaker 3: We went fifteen and they still had under under Chad Gren. You're the worst high school coach of all time.
Speaker 1: Dude, you guys still had centennial No centennials.
Speaker 3: Five A. We were we were forty.
Speaker 1: Two back then for A two. Okay, So after.
Speaker 3: So after my sophomore year, we got bumped up to four A one. Once we got bumped into four and one. Then ship went downhill. We went like three and seven, didn't make the playoffs. Then I then I transferred to Chaparral High School and then we look.
Speaker 1: What he did. So, dude, from Captive Shadows to Chaparral, that is night and day. Oh my god.
Speaker 3: I know we're in a crazy time right now. But Chaparral might be like the definition of white privilege, Like it's out there, it's like the richest part of Arizona. What's that?
Speaker 2: I think?
Speaker 1: So, how does it compare to So.
Speaker 3: Chaparral isn't like a if you look at it from a school standpoint, like the school is better. Charlie Ragel was there at the time. Do you know who Craig Row is? Yeah, yeah, okay, So Craig Row was a junior and he he and me were the same class we were both class of nine. We both ended up going to Michigan. You know that. But he had like twenty offers. So my old man, it's actually a crazy story. They got the I would played one year of Pop Warner with the Scottsdale Shockers. It's the funniest name ever. And the scott No, that wasn't really it, but I say, you would absolutely think that.
Speaker 5: Oh.
Speaker 3: I I played Pop Warner with this kid named Trace Carroll. His dad was my coach. He came up to my dad during my junior year and was like, hey, Taylor could play left tackle. You should have him come to Chaparral High School. Like totally cheating, right, Well, I end up like my dad's like, yeah, for sure. This kid named Craig Rose got twenty offers. Like my dad's thought process was, if you go and you get one offer out of it, it's a huge win. So I went down there. I went down there kicking and screaming. I did not want to leave. Like you know how high school is, Dude, with your boys, you're hanging out Like I had a good group of friends too, like we ei. There are six of us. We called each other the sexty six or the dirty half dozen. Those my boys. So I had to leave. By the way, if you look at the picture of all six of us, we were some ugly motherfuckers in high school. I was the best part of the whole thing. We didn't believe it though. So I go there and like we lost two games my senior year, both of them to Sworo. First game was twenty one zero and then in a state championship thirty eight to zero. And that was the year they had like Cody Kabinski, Corey Adams, justin young blood, like a bunch of dude. They had eight dudes go d one for both sides of the ball. Max Smith. They were riding dirty out there, dude. So we got dusted by them. But Chaparral dude, they like without them, I wouldn't even be in the league. I'd been working construction somewhere. Shout out.
Speaker 1: He's like, you give to them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so I've given a couple of times. I'm about to like do something. Was gonna get upset with me. But when you make the Pro Bowl, you're allowed to donate. What's that all? You're kicked off? So when you when you make the Pro Bowl, like they allow you to donate money.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So the first time I made it, I was like, well, Chaparral is in an area with a lot of money, Like, all donate to catch a shadows. So I donated to catch a shadows and they were like super all about it, and they were like really excited. And then I was like, hey, I'm in town of Arizona. You want me to work with your offensive alignment to come and kind of be a part of the whole thing. It was a super like fun experience. Yeah, we'll, we'll get we'll, we'll get with you. Blah blah blah. Never heard from them. Try to reach out a few more times and they never even texted me back. So I was like, that's kind of weird. So the next two years I donated to Chaparral High School and so, but Chapperal has always been good to me. Man, the people they are awesome. This guy that I lived with in high school for a little bit, his his kids went to Chaparral. Best family in the world. Man, they're super rad. But yeah, that was kind of my My high school experience was a little weird. But you're at Paul for all four years.
Speaker 5: Yep, all four years. Man, I didn't have to transfer to win. I was Arizona State Player of the year, big school play the year.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, I knew the seven stud That's unbelievable. Why did you go to Nebraska?
Speaker 1: Then, dude, I wanted to go to Arizona State, the biggest party school of my freaking generation, and.
Speaker 5: They didn't offer me. I was supposed to play.
Speaker 1: Running back and no one thought I'd make a good running back. Nebraska offered me as a running back. I got there, they threw me in the defensive room, switched me without telling me. Yeah, and then I just stuck it out and that was it. So so, if.
Speaker 3: You're Arizona player of the year, you said two.
Speaker 1: Times, no, just once, two thousand and seven, two.
Speaker 3: Thousand and seven, how does Arizona State not offer you? That's a problem?
Speaker 1: Are slow?
Speaker 3: You and I both know, like the the women in Arizona are beautiful, Like you know, when when they're warm, weather attracts beautiful people. And I say that in a weird way because it's kind of a weird thing to say, but like when it's warm weather, people are more conscious of what they look like. They're not putting on the floor coat for the winner, right, Like it's it's it's more natural, it's dryer.
Speaker 1: You have to look good all the time because you're wearing less clothes.
Speaker 3: Right exactly. It's it's a weird thing to say, but it's totally true. And so when I went to Michigan, I thought to myself, well everyone looks like this, like it's just kind of life. Like everyone's just kind of good looking. But I never really went in my head and I go to Michigan and I'm like, what the fuck is going on here? You know what I'm saying, Like shit is a little bit different. Y, Yeah, you like take you and take somebody home. It's winter time. They got that north face jacket on and you're just hoping that thick ass north face jacket, you know. But then like it was always like my freshman year, like the look was ug boots, leggings, north face jackets, and blackberries, like that was the dough two with the girls over there. But I literally like I was like so thrown off by by like the difference in people. It's just crazy. And that's just like ignorance, right, That's when you grow up in one area and go to a different area. It's like total ignorance. I'm sure you had some sort of cultural shock. Were in Nebraska, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but yeah it was, and I was I thought there was gonna be you know how we have fries out here, fries food. Yeah, I thought there's gonna be fries everywhere in Nebraska. But no, they have their own store. And then I got to introduce to raising canes. I didn't know about raising canes.
Speaker 3: And canes slaps though, huh, yeah it does. And they had a canes now in Arizona, there's one on like, uh, one chance to do? They cane's rips and it's way better than Zaxby's. Even have you had Zaxby's.
Speaker 1: No, I don't even eat fast food anymore.
Speaker 3: I mean I don't. I don't either, But I'm saying, if we can just go back in time for a second. We go back in time and there's reminiscent to get there a little bit. It's different. Dude, Zaxby, do you that you get the caniac? You get you sub get the slaw out of here, get me two of them toast pieces, and then you like hollow one out, put the chicken in there and dip away. I dated a girl in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, shout out the Dillio family, and I would go down there and there was just like, dude, we get canes like three times when I was down there, and like, you know, in college, you're not you're not really paying attention to what you're eating, just like, oh chick chicks lean, right, doesn't matter how it's cooked. I need these carbs. So these French fries are solid, you know, and then who cares what the sauce? And I was like crushing that ship, dude, is so good. Made my ankle swoll up. Heavy though intense out there. So when you are you you live in Arizona now.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm actually here right now, dude. Think it was like one ten right now.
Speaker 3: Dude, that's crazy. It's hot out here too. It's like ninety ninety in Nashville. Yeah, honestly, that's always the argument, right with people like you. When you're in Detroit, it's like, oh yeah, that humidity is heavy, and so like everyone's like, oh, like it's eighty five, but it feels like a hundred. I was like, okay, well, in Arizona it's one hundred and ten and it feels like one hundred and tenth. So you're just a little ridiculous. But I'll tell you what, dude, the longer I've lived in humidity, the more I'm like shit, I would honestly take the dry heat over the humidity. Yeah, yeah, it's crazy.
Speaker 1: I did training camp in Jacksonville. When I played in Jacksonville, dude, and I was I was done. I was done, and Mosquitoes, I was done, Dude.
Speaker 3: Jacksonville that's a sleeper spot to play in December because when you play there, you play there in December. You play any of the Florida places in December, yeah, like it's whatever, it's hot to hell, but like you're in a dome in New Orleans, but like you play like Tampa or Miami, you play them in September, October, like, okay, we're good. November gets real gray. But in December when you got to go down to like like if you're going from thirty something degrees in Nashville taking a flight and it's like seventy five, you dying, it's a huge edge. It's a huge edge for uh, for those Florida teams. They should they should try to market that to where they get all their home games in the second half of the year. That would be a huge win, huge win. Arizona's gonna be We're gonna be the rest of your life.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, We're gonna live down in Gilbert.
Speaker 3: Oh, Gilbert rips.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's awesome.
Speaker 3: Is that near Apollo?
Speaker 1: No, Gilbert is like like south.
Speaker 3: Of like coming, I know, I know where Gilbert is.
Speaker 1: Apollos Glendale, Apollo's Glendale like was like forty third Avenue.
Speaker 5: In northern oh Okay. It's right in the heart.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Gilbert. Yeah, I'm excited for Gilbert though.
Speaker 3: Man, do you think anybody from a s U that was there thinks of themselves?
Speaker 5: It was Cutter, Theirk Cutter man, it was Dirk freaking who else was there?
Speaker 1: Erickson was there?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Ericson was there and oh nine, he's the one that offered me. I'll tell you a story about Rickson, that dude. So my first, my really my second and third offer was like I flew to minnesot because that's where my old man's from, and I I did like a junior day with the Gophers and so like I ran, I ran a fast as forty and they offered me like on the spot and then I take a red I back to Arizona the next day and go to a s U and like, dude, their junior day, and all I did was really want you do a combined type of thing there right, Well, Ericson's there. It's like eleven in the morning at this point, and Buddy, like we go into his office and Buddy pours himself a drink like a scotch on the rocks at eleven am. I'm pretty sure e Ericson has like two or three d u I s or something like that. It's crazy, but I didn't even think much of it. My dad's the one that really pointed it out. But he offered me a scholarship with like a scotch in his hand at like eleven a m. I should have went there, man, that's it was crazy out there. How's that Wi Fi Will?
Speaker 4: It's fires as He's like, tell you a story about Ericson.
Speaker 1: Dude, that's a ready.
Speaker 3: We're going, dude, we're in the podcast.
Speaker 1: You've been in it? No? I haven't? Yeah, I half for real?
Speaker 3: What do you mean?
Speaker 4: Yes, it's recording, it's zoom.
Speaker 1: Oh, let's get it. I didn't know what do you I thought you. I thought you. I thought you'd say something like welcome, welcome, busting with the bulls, busting with the prince. You need to do something busting with the prince.
Speaker 6: Busting with the prince or yo. My first question for everybody out there, are you a prince?
Speaker 1: Yes, I am a prince, but I tell everyone and I have to explain it like this. So it's not like Prince George and Prince Harry and stuff like that. It's not that kind of royalty. It's not like coming to America either, where people throw like the roast petals and stuff like that. And but so in Nigeria, my grandpa, my great well part of Nigeria. So in Nigeria, it's there's a state called Emo State. That's the name of the state, like Arizona, like New York. That's the name of the state. And then there's a city.
Speaker 5: There's there's a city or or it's like a village.
Speaker 1: It's called said I try saying that. And so in the village, in the village, my great grandfather he married like thirty four wives, which I don't know.
Speaker 5: Okay, yeah, I don't whatever, right.
Speaker 1: But and then so in the village, everyone kind of has their last name Amukamara. So like this village, like most likely everyone has the last name Amukamara or how we say it in Nigeria Amukamra.
Speaker 5: That's the correct way of saying it.
Speaker 1: Uh So back then, there weren't a lot of like like you couldn't just call the police and stuff like that. So they they assigned chiefs and kings to the village to kind of reign, to kind of reign the village and stuff like that. And so Amukamara is a royal name, so I am part of a royal family, and so yeah, I am a prince and stuff like that. So when I do go back, I do get some kind of like special treatment just because they recognize their last name and they know I'm part of a royal family. And you know, you're get a pretty nice career over here. And yeah, very true. Yeah, yeah true. You have siblings to five siblings, yes, man, all girls, princess, precious, promise, peace and passionate. Yeah I love that.
Speaker 3: Peace.
Speaker 1: They're all there yet, so both of my they look they all look alike to like prince would be in the brask People just say that just because we all have the same lips we all.
Speaker 3: Have because it's crazy times right now. We don't need to be talking.
Speaker 1: We just all have full lips, full lips, and so.
Speaker 4: Have a resemblance though we do, we do, we do.
Speaker 1: I agree. But my wife's name is Pilar, and then my kids names are Princess Paisley and Prince Princeton.
Speaker 6: Wait wait wait, wait say that again, Prince and Prince Prince Princeton.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because he gets the title too. And then Princess Paisley Paisley. She goes by Paisley. I don't want her being entitled thinking she's a princess whatever, which she is. But she doesn't got to run around like that.
Speaker 5: But but yeah.
Speaker 3: The title, don't give her the name princess.
Speaker 1: She has to have it.
Speaker 3: But isn't it just like A like is it like a is it like an MD? Like doctor Lawan? Like I could still be Taylor.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly right, you know what I'm saying. Yeah, I would say that. Yeah because my dad, my dad, My dad has it on his VERSATIVI d also, but he goes by a different name.
Speaker 5: But but I'm bragging about my sisters. Both my sisters.
Speaker 1: Uh, two out of five my sisters played basketball at Arizona State and one of them continue her career overseas, played in France, played in France currently and played on the Nigerian national team and they qualified for the Olympics, which got canceled.
Speaker 5: But shout out to her from let's.
Speaker 6: Go yo, Hey your mom too, dude, I was looking, I was looking at your stuff. Your mom was in the Summer Olympics in nineteen ninety four.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah she was.
Speaker 5: She was in the Olympic.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the trials. Yeah she ran, Yeah, she ran track. So I guess we get her speed from her. What do you mean you guess? Yeah, Well, my dad tried to say something like he played soccer and stuff like that. My dad's like five three, five four. My mom was like five eight and stuff like that. But yeah, my dad tries to.
Speaker 3: Hey, that must be a weird little gig. Five three and five eight.
Speaker 7: Right, one went to the Olympics, the other one, you know, friends played soccer.
Speaker 3: A prince three? Prince or is your dady king?
Speaker 1: What what is a he's so in order to be king, he would have to live there and and something that you kind of like not campaigned for, but like because there's other people who's the chief and can can be king over there also, so he would have to, like, I think, like run for it or something. Gotcha, gotcha?
Speaker 4: You were earlier.
Speaker 6: You and Taylor were talking about coming out of high school playing in Arizona and you were the what is it, the Arizona athlete of the year.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the player of the year.
Speaker 3: Is that that?
Speaker 1: No, it was? It was? It was. It wasn't Gator.
Speaker 5: I think Everson Griffin that my year.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but hey, remember in the locker room, the argument was always you had a better highlight tape than Reggie Bush.
Speaker 2: Before we move on to the next subject, this episode is also brought to you by body Armor. Football is finally fucking back and the boys stay hydrated. With body armor, you need to stay hydrated all season long while you're watching the boys, sweating stress, rooting them on at all times of the day. I drink this ship for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. It's all about body armor in between meetings, when I'm listening, when I'm doing all this stuff, body armor is in my hand. My favorite uh, my favorite flavors, blackout berry h a close second. Now he's climbing the ladder is buried lemonade. I also love pineapple, coconut, the all so common tropical punch, watermelon, strawberry that's a nice little deal, mixed berry a lot more. Body Armour has zero artificial sweeteners, flavors, dies, colors, any of it, no bullshit. They are all natural, packed with potassium, antioxidants, vitamins, uh, coconut water, everything you need, full of electrolytes, and all things needed to keep hydrated during the football season, throughout the winter. Through all of it. Guys, you need to have body Armor in these delicious flavors in your hand. Learn more at Drink body Armour dot com or order any of these flavors on Amazon. Right now, back to the episode.
Speaker 5: Started that you were You talk about you.
Speaker 6: You and the Arizona Boys would always talk about how good your offensive highlight tape was coming out of high school because back then it was like, you know, you had the rivals and people you can only watch. So Hey, prince Man, even though he's a dB, he had like the best offensive highlight tape I've ever seen.
Speaker 5: It wasn't it wasn't, yeah right, it wasn't. It wasn't as nice as Reggie, but it was.
Speaker 1: It was up there.
Speaker 5: It was it was nice.
Speaker 3: Reggie Bush has arguably like the best highlights ever.
Speaker 5: I know in high school and college I guess college.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: College.
Speaker 5: He was as like stupid, oh yeah college.
Speaker 1: Yeah. It was ridiculous.
Speaker 3: Okay, and this is a little off topic, but this is what I do all the time, so I apologize. But do you think it's ridiculous that the USC, which is honestly one of the schools I wanted to go to USC like, took away his heisman trophy like we also whether he took money or not, like he still did that, you can't. Yeah, oh I got hundreds of my pockets now, so I can definitely run faster. They in no way that ship.
Speaker 1: It's crazy. Yeah, I mean I think they just I think they did it as a I don't even know. I don't even know. I think just to show that like, hey, we weren't we weren't a part of this, and like we we have to the hammer has to come down on someone. But yeah, I think they need to give that back. And he's still I think, didn't you see him and Matt Liner.
Speaker 5: It went there and they were comment commentating there and stuff like that, like the hell, Yeah, I think so they went.
Speaker 6: There was the commentating under the USC like brand, like USC brought him in or what.
Speaker 1: No, they were they were. They were commentating I think on the UFC USC football game. I believe, oh that, but it's probably different entity.
Speaker 3: They're probably doing NFL Network or ESPN or something like.
Speaker 5: That, right, but I'm saying they were still. Yeah, they were, Yeah, they were still.
Speaker 3: I would be so hot, dude.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's crazy. You do so much happens if he doesn't give it up, dude, they come in.
Speaker 3: It doesn't matter if you give it up. If if someone was like if I won the Heisman and someone's like, hey, Taylor, you cheated, I'd be like, okay, but I still did it. They'd give it back. I'm like okay, and I go to the near I literally go walk down the street, go to the nearest trophy store, be like, hey, can you guys make me a replica of like the Heisman trophy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they'd be like, okay, what.
Speaker 3: Name do you want to I'll just take did just do Taylor one seventy seven? Then put like twenty thirteen trophy like yeah, I guess so, and then that that'd be it. And I would put it there and be like, yeah, I won the Heisman Trophy. Look it up.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Like if Reggie still tweeted, like he tweets, I'm still the Heisman Trophy.
Speaker 1: Win Yeah, yeah, stupid. Hey.
Speaker 3: That team was so back then. That was like that was when I was in high school. So like it was the Florida Gators, it was Texas that's when Texas was hot, and then USC. Yeah, those are like the three teams they were.
Speaker 1: They had Lyndelle White, dude. They always put out quarterback John David Boody, Matt Lionar, Matt was there, Matt Castle.
Speaker 3: He was a backup. He got drafted Raymond remember Matthews. Three of them at the same time. Bro.
Speaker 6: I went on my visit to Nebraska my senior year and that was the year that.
Speaker 4: USC came to Nebraska, and you know, just dummied him.
Speaker 1: Dude.
Speaker 4: I saw, I saw, I saw like Taylor Mays and the.
Speaker 6: Warm ups and you're just you're just sitting there thinking, like, yo, this is a college football player.
Speaker 1: Dude. They were so like they they I think they I think they dubbed us in the first quarter like it was twenty one zero and then it was a time out or something, and then they were like and then I guess our for some reason, we were playing Soldier boy, I think, and they were like watch me you. They were just like you. They were like doing all.
Speaker 5: I'm like, man, hey, that ship, like so fire Team is so swaggy.
Speaker 1: And they always had the black Nike cleats, like the high white socks, like I know, they.
Speaker 3: Had their uniform colors was so good, ruin and gold or whatever the hell it was. Did they it was all Pete Carroll because look at the Seahawks. The Seahawks have swag like that too.
Speaker 4: Pete Carroll.
Speaker 3: Well, I met Pete Carroll on a junior day and it was when they were hot still, and like I was like, hey, coach Carroll, asked meet you tailor on one and he like slapped my hand out of the way and gave me his big hug, and I was just like, oh my god, I feel like embraced.
Speaker 4: I was like, oh my god, for me a starship.
Speaker 1: This ship was dude.
Speaker 3: I remember Pete Carroll was like of all the impressions of every head coach that I met, I was like, dude, Pete rips and now he's like seventy.
Speaker 1: Still rips.
Speaker 3: Dude, still fucking gets after it. Can't say I throw.
Speaker 1: I see him throw, Like I don't think if he was throwing one on ones, but he would he would get in the passing and just he would throw Patton goes and stuff like that, like yeahs coach, Yeah, ultimate players, coach.
Speaker 3: Arrival of that team as far as swagging, noess was was Texas. Yeah, those boys out there. Oh Devon Canard.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know him.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and we played in New York together.
Speaker 3: Dude, he's he was a stat too. He was like the number my year. He was the number one player in Arizona. But he tore his a cl on some dumb ship. Like he was up. His team was up like thirty four to ten in the fourth quarter and he went in at running back and towards a cl It was the first second quarter of the game. But he was a he was like a pass rusher. Now he's like a stand up line like he's like a middle linebacker, isn't he.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, he's like a middle linebacker. Like I think now it's like I want to say, I've seen him outside too, like rush.
Speaker 3: He he was. I think he was the number one player, number one defensive end in the country, like he was. He was like the next Everson Griffin, next whatever, like he was stupid.
Speaker 1: Yeah, unfortunately we know about Texas. Yeah, right, that was your senior year, right, the junior year because in the.
Speaker 5: We played Garry's World.
Speaker 4: We played together a couple of years in yeah, the good old days.
Speaker 6: Hey remember remember in the locker room, the dookie staying story.
Speaker 1: I have no idea what no, Yeah, that's what I would say too. I don't know, I know, fine, little let me uh, let me, let me refresh my memory story.
Speaker 6: Prince would always come in and Prince is like, he's probably the best at taking jokes I've ever been around. Now that I actually think about it, you're probably the best at getting jabbed at like that I've ever seen in my life.
Speaker 3: Don't take don't don't shoot yourself down to top five. You gotta be top five taking.
Speaker 4: A jokes, dude, I'm telling you.
Speaker 6: Like, having Prints around was always so fun because you know, you can hear the elevation in his voice and he just like goes with everything that's happening. But my man Prince comes in and he always wears the white the high white underwear always comes in and people just get on a prince while you did that.
Speaker 1: Like why not? Why can I get what's wrong with these?
Speaker 8: And one day after practice, dude, uh, there's like, you know, little little ship stains.
Speaker 1: You know, back when everybody wore whitey.
Speaker 9: Tidies like you got it, you got you know, it's not like everybody out there had clean underwear.
Speaker 4: My man, Prince, they were exposed out in the locker room.
Speaker 6: If you picked it up, they started passing around chirping him.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I think maybe Nile's or somebody they might have picked it up tossed it at him.
Speaker 1: Oh man, He's like, get out of here. Man, we can't recall.
Speaker 5: That is what I call fake.
Speaker 6: You just can't like have fun with this and admit you know you had a couple of funs.
Speaker 3: It sounds like you're actually not the greatest of taking jokes as right now.
Speaker 1: I do remember. I don't remember that as vivid, but I do remember something like that. But were they really mine?
Speaker 4: Yes, they were. You're like the only You're one of the only dudes.
Speaker 1: Who were they Maybe they weren't dookies. There's no balloom white underwear. Bro.
Speaker 3: That happened to everybody. If you I don't know what it is about athletes in college, but the male asshole, it must be the dirtiest fucking thick in the world. Dude, I know she was everywhere in the locker room. You get off, and I don't know why it's always exposed, like take your you take your underwear off, and you look down. You're like, what the fuck do I even right?
Speaker 2: Dude?
Speaker 3: Dude asshole? I feel like when you get older, you start you start like taking some serious ownership of your your asshole being cleaned.
Speaker 4: Don't know why, seriously, I let yeah, you're right, hold on?
Speaker 1: Are you hold on? You admitting to bleaching?
Speaker 3: No, I don't bleach. I'm not against it, but I don't believe.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you, what are you admitting to? Yes? I'm trying to help support him. And is he trying to just.
Speaker 6: Say, like, come out, here's what Here's what I think.
Speaker 3: What happens with with showers? And I don't know why we always talk about assholes on this show, but here we are again in college. Like dudes in the shower they wipe and they kind of like put their butt cheeks in the thing, like dudes are doing legit, like prying their asshole apart, like that thing in the league. That's like a pro move.
Speaker 1: And you're witnessing you see your.
Speaker 3: Butt cheeks apart and doing it. Yeah, because you be talking to you and like, yeah, priant, man, that's the.
Speaker 5: Hell of the pick you had the others.
Speaker 1: That was awesome.
Speaker 3: Man, we gotta run that once again, and and your fucking asshole is exposed. But then it's just the water is just draining on it.
Speaker 4: Dude. There's some people will pee in the shower right there in front of you.
Speaker 1: I do that. I don't mind that, dude.
Speaker 6: Princes in the middle of it was just a face the body language, face them and just start talking like like yo, Prince, like stop.
Speaker 3: Turning you nasty prince? Are you nasty?
Speaker 1: Press God, I'm gonna address the peach story and then I'm gonna talk about the butt ding. The thing about the butd thing is when I saw somebody, I saw somebody like because usually guys use rags and stuff like that, right, I've seen someone use their hand going like this wipe like and no, no, no, then and then like I'm like, you use your hand, use.
Speaker 4: The und I had before I have before.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I just I had before.
Speaker 4: I don't prefer that.
Speaker 6: I'm just saying, say, I say on that in tailor's and there's no rag or nothing in the shower.
Speaker 3: You never spent the night in my house.
Speaker 6: You're soaping your hands up, you know, you kind of soap once through your upper body, soap again, legs balls, and then you gotta you know, you gotta put a nice cub on your hand and go bag and hit a little bit.
Speaker 1: What else you gonna do?
Speaker 3: Here's what you do. Well, I'm glad you asked, because I was just about to go into it. You clean your body and then you put the towel and you go sit down on the toilet and you fucking go wipe that asshole.
Speaker 6: But then you get them little you get the little uh you get the little like combot.
Speaker 3: Yeah, little baby wipes my guy.
Speaker 1: Then toilet paper, dingle berries there.
Speaker 4: I'll tell you if.
Speaker 5: You're if you're admitting to that, you're saying you have hair.
Speaker 4: Oh I have a hair.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I mean anybody who's.
Speaker 3: Been in love, hey, hey will has a very hairy asshole.
Speaker 1: Okay, yea.
Speaker 3: The amount of times have been face to face with that thing.
Speaker 4: He is a very hair No, hey, Prince addressed the peace story.
Speaker 1: Now the pe I was taught and I've looked it up to oh you were taught there it was confirmed that pete is an antiseptic. It cleans so you pee on your feet, at least feet on you and your feet.
Speaker 7: So that's that's why the weird part that would come in though, the port that comes in, it's like you're having a conversation.
Speaker 1: Peeing towards somebody on the ground.
Speaker 6: Like I understand that you're like, you know, if you got pete on, then hey, it'll be okay. But if you're intentionally facing somebody trying to be funny, trying to be prince, that's where it gets.
Speaker 5: A little like you just used prince as an adjective.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, could be active.
Speaker 3: It's not just a name. It's also like a title, which is now. But you know what I'm saying, Yeah.
Speaker 1: That's all I'm saying with Taylor, what were you searching? Anesceptic?
Speaker 3: Whatever you said?
Speaker 6: Hey, I know you're you're you're running. You're not remembering all these memories. I know you remember boxing, our little boxing ring, and then the rest.
Speaker 1: Do you have the videos I took I took I took on take on Nile for real, dude, I did it don't matter. I still took him on. It don't matter.
Speaker 6: You got in the ring and obviously got frontal with him because I remember I was a young bug and right when he started to press you, you ran off.
Speaker 4: That doesn't mean.
Speaker 1: Taylor, you ran off. It was like, oh yeah, Prince, Yeah, dude, he's all time.
Speaker 4: Like at the end of the summer.
Speaker 6: Workouts, it'd be like the last right before training camp or before we got a little break or something. I don't know, but we would always have after the last condition we ran four quarters.
Speaker 4: Taylor trains with Dobbs, so he knows exactly like what all this means.
Speaker 3: Hey, shout up, James. Great as love James Dobson. James Dobson is one of the greatest rain coaches of all time. Fucking love that guy.
Speaker 4: So hang on, Prince, we'll get into a couple of thousands.
Speaker 3: Hey, Prince, hold on.
Speaker 4: Uh, But after the last workout when we do four quarters.
Speaker 6: We'd all come in the locker room and there'd be a set of gloves for each side and people would just start like making people go in the ring baking, people go in the ring to box and just it was kind of like, I don't know, the summer and fucking fight club right right right?
Speaker 3: What's weill Nember want a fight club? Though?
Speaker 1: I know when I said that.
Speaker 4: When I said that, I was like, oh.
Speaker 1: Ship you talking about?
Speaker 3: Do you think they still there in Nebraska?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 6: I mean I would assume that that was more like a locker room. It wasn't like the coaches told you to do it. They actually got mad when they would find out about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah. What what reminds me? Every time I see you two? I think of Nicki.
Speaker 5: Minaj and the dude from Migos.
Speaker 1: Was that nick Cardi B? Cardi B and for that? Huh dude, that was the funniest. I was like, who would you do with? What?
Speaker 5: Other linement?
Speaker 3: Was Nelson? Nelson Indy? Yeah, it's my boy dude?
Speaker 4: Why friends?
Speaker 1: Because from from I didn't because I wouldn't I show you him. I'll say that I didn't.
Speaker 5: I don't know nothing about him, but I.
Speaker 1: Wouldn't have thought I wouldn't. I wouldn't. I know he's a he's a monster on the field, but I didn't know he was you know, it was like it was like swaggy like that, Like I didn't know.
Speaker 3: I'll tell you what, Queen Nelson has come a long way.
Speaker 4: Dude.
Speaker 3: When I first met him, he like he wasn't that, he wasn't swaggy, but he was like still finding himself a little bit. And I think the next year he's he's like rocking a handle bar mustache sometimes talking about girls, slending his d ms. Now like he's kind of got a little little pissing vinegar.
Speaker 4: To the boy.
Speaker 8: Now.
Speaker 3: I'm a big fan of Quentin Nelson's development from a social media standpoint, from a just being a boy dude, that guy, that guy screams for the boys, screams it from the rafters, from the fucking top rows.
Speaker 6: We need you brance would you say scream what I said? We need you too, brance for the boys throughout the year to do.
Speaker 3: That, just say O loud, really loud. It's a pretty like it's a pretty self explanatory.
Speaker 4: I know it really is due.
Speaker 3: I need you to scream for the boys. Well how do I do that?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I thought it was more figuratively.
Speaker 3: Oh no, it's as.
Speaker 1: The boys.
Speaker 3: It's like a call recall thing.
Speaker 1: Oh, so it's just the boys.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's all.
Speaker 3: I don't mind that at all.
Speaker 1: Okay, we don't mind that, but here, I guess here's.
Speaker 3: My hey Wills. But to get on your ass about that. Okay, we don't mind that. But yeah, but listen, let me tell you something real.
Speaker 6: Quick my Florida, not long ago in Miami, we're in the NFL PA meetings. You're the first player ever come up and it's and it's an old prince love seeing prince all time in my book. You're going to talk about not understanding how we do the whole for the boys thing. But at the same time come up to me and ask, yo, how do I invest in bust with the boys? I want to be one of the boys. You want to invest and have equity and busting with the boys. But you don't know the first thing about what we're what we're about, what our cause is.
Speaker 1: All I know is that busting busting with the boys was everywhere.
Speaker 5: Is it busting with the boys or busting and the boys?
Speaker 1: All?
Speaker 5: Okay, busting with the boys w TV.
Speaker 1: All I know is is that it was everywhere. I'm like, dang, these dudes, is these dudes got something? And and I believe in you guys. I was like, you know what, I wouldn't I wouldn't mind some type of partner.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm Prince, Prince, we believe in ourselves as well. That's why we're not selling equity. You know what I'm saying. We appreciate your support. We ain't selling ship.
Speaker 7: Everyone has a price, I'll tell you. Okay, go ahead, Yeah, everyone set it off right now? Hey to to uh to move into that topic. Prince, you you're an avid investor, correct, Yes, I am. When I think of Prince and if people would ask me about Prince obviously a great football player, but you also stuff you do off the field.
Speaker 6: You're you're I would say, a savvy type investor. You're very curious. You're always asking, even if they're obnoxious questions, You're always asking questions. You want to talk about some of the stuff you're you're invested in.
Speaker 1: Yes, so, I mean real estate, huge, huge on real estate. I've been in companies. There's a company called Ember I was telling you earlier, which is a temperature control mug. There's this I don't know if you guys know anything about cloud, but there's this there's this cloud company that's I keep it on the wraps, but they're gonna go I p O soon Peloton, oh peloton. Yeah, I have I have exposure to it.
Speaker 3: I have.
Speaker 5: I have exposure to it.
Speaker 1: Sorry, I have exposure to it through through a fun that I'm that I'm in. So it's called a fund, a fund of a fund. So what would happen is venture capitalist big vcs will plug in a whole bunch of money into like a Facebook and we'll say, hey, can we can't? Fund will say hey, can I get like, can I get some exposure to it? Can I ride your coattails to it? And like bring in like ten million dollars and get in with them? But the VC has already done the work and they're plugging in like one hundred million and stuff like that. And I'm part of this fun like I probably put in like fifty grand or whatever. But then I get I just get exposure to it with the whole bunch of people.
Speaker 4: And you're an open doors right.
Speaker 1: Open doors, Yes, sir, Yes, I always.
Speaker 6: Get blake shit that I couldn't get in when I was like asking in the beginning, and you were always the athlete that they love the most. Dude, you're you're right there with Blake Lawrence. Shout out Blake Lawrence and the boys at Open Doors.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they gave equity.
Speaker 3: Hey, they give equity. Drift off, look in the distance.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: The cloud computers thing you said, you do, you kind of keep under the wraps. Like three or four, not three or four, maybe two or three years ago there as an article that came out by Forbes said the new like gold mine, the new gold rush is going to be, uh, marijuana and cloud computering.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So I can see that because because with cloud, I mean, you can not hide, but you can just store. It's like a floating store. You can store anything up there and then and then access it for wherever you can.
Speaker 6: Said, you can store anything out there.
Speaker 3: They just put it up there. That's gotta funck with the environment or something like that. You know what I'm saying. You can't just put things up there and not expect something to happen, do you know what I'm saying? And you see that dumb ass. Uh when COVID started, you see that stupid thing people were saying about like five G. Like five g's the reason why COVID started.
Speaker 1: But there's like a hundred and something like conspiracy stuff. Dumb ship speaking of COVID Dude, me, me and my wife and kids.
Speaker 5: We went to we went to in mid January.
Speaker 1: We went to Singapore, Vietnam, Cambodia, and Tokyo all in within two weeks, like mid January.
Speaker 5: And then we would and my sister said, hey, like check this article out by Wuhan, China.
Speaker 1: I'm like, okay, we're good, We're not We're not there and stuff like that.
Speaker 5: So we go from Tokyo to La.
Speaker 1: We stay in La a couple of days. Dude, I just get the shivers. Upon do I get shivers get I get hot and cold flashes, and I actually feel like I'm gonna die for like two days. I'm like, oh my gosh, this is the word. I'm saying. Okay, this has to be the flu and stuff like that. And I try my remedies. Everyone has remedies. My thing is organic orange juice, dude. I just got put on that and it's the best.
Speaker 5: It sucks though, anytime it sucks though, but it's like that sucks.
Speaker 1: And then like apple cider and vinegar, like people, hey, if you can down this or whatever, like just because of how bad it is. But it's like, so it's orange organic orange juice and vitamin C packets that I get from Whole Food, but now it's going to be oil of a regular. But anyways, whatever I had was killing those remedies. It wasn't working. But then two days after I was like, Okay, I'm starting to feel myself again, but I'm not. I'm not trying to hint that I had COVID, but I hadn't mean you might have.
Speaker 3: It sounds like you're hinting at it right now, but I had something.
Speaker 6: There was a time I got sick as well after I got back from Miami, and maybe I was around your ass, because then you go to Miami after you got sick, and then you're around me and Miami, and then I got it something after I know, dude, It's like, it's crazy to think about because when it really started to happen, you think back to the time you were just sick and you're just like.
Speaker 4: Yes, I haven't.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, this is the word yep yo. But back.
Speaker 6: I don't want to leave the investment topic just yet because I want to know what got you curious into that world.
Speaker 1: Dude, so I was I was stumbling when I played for New York, like from twenty eleven. In twenty fifteen, dude, I just started watching Shark Tank and I was like, Okay, I see mister Wonderful, I see Mark Cuban, I see Barbara, I see Robert, I see I see Raymond the Fooboo dude, and I see the people come and pitch, and I'm just thinking like wow, like this is like you can come up with your own idea and sell it like these are just regular people who have an idea, put it together, put some legs on it, boom, present to someone and they can invest in it. So I'm thinking like so I was like, okay, let me two things happen. I was like, okay, these are some cool stuff. I like it. Let me shoot them in email or whatever. And then so I realized the power of my platform and social media, like I could just DM these people and I can either endorse their products or I can either like get equity and stuff like that. And then also I was also writing ideas down like okay, what can I do to pitch to pitch these guys, Like what are some inventions? What are some ideas that I can do and stuff like that. And then so I just started going down this quote unquote rabbit rabbit hole. And then and then the NFL started doing these business things. And then we go out to Palo Alto when the Super Bowl was in was in San Francisco. Yeah, and then I got to meet these guys from and Dres and Heroic Heroitz, which is a venture capitalist firm.
Speaker 5: And then you see, gosh, who is the Who's the quarterback? Joe Montana?
Speaker 1: You see Joe Montana and Joe Montana is in this space and it's like wow. So you started getting exposed to the two different things and stuff like that. And then when you hear like a Facebook story like they so Andres and Heroins like they got they got in on Facebook. And then even seeing the movie Social Network, like when you started when you start seeing and hearing like the story so like Facebook. I remember they told a story where Mark Zuckerberg they wanted him.
Speaker 5: To sell the company. Because when you get people equity with you.
Speaker 1: Guys want dude people on your board. People on your board start are able to make decisions for you because they have equity and they have say too. So I think they were telling Mark, Like, dude, like someone wants to buy us out for a billion, like sell the company, sell the company. So what Mark did was like, Okay, you know what, I'm gonna buy you out. I'm gonna buy you out. I'm gonna buy you out. Held on to the company, never sold it. Now look at it. He bought freaking what's that for twenty three billion and stuff like that. He bought by Instagram for a billion. He bought Oculus, the VR company for for whatever and stuff like that, and so all those, all those stories and just interacting with those guys are are inspiring. So yeah, so you pretty much you took a lot of initiative.
Speaker 6: And I only asked because I feel like athletes and I think everyone everyone's getting better at talking about what they do, but guys come in and you're always curious.
Speaker 4: I know, for me, when I was coming in the league, like I wanted to be I.
Speaker 6: Wanted to like pick people's brains on like what they're doing outside of just football, because you know football is gonna be over.
Speaker 4: Guys have a hard time.
Speaker 6: Sharing everything they do because if it fails, and you don't want people to know it's failing. But also, like you know, even if you're doing something that's doing well or successful, sometimes you just have you struggle with.
Speaker 1: Telling everybody what you're involved in or how you can potentially.
Speaker 4: Get them involved. So that's why I ask.
Speaker 6: And it seems like you just took initiative off of like watching Shark Tank, seeing stuff that just sparked your curiosity, and then you took initiative by DM and it started asking questions.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and dude, DM, that's how I was getting on my deals. I'll see a company I like, like I would Google Top, I would Google twenty nineteen, twenty eighteen, twenty twenty top Top Startups, and then boom, I'll just set a call with the CEO, like, Hey, I'm interested in learning more about your company, and I would talk to I'll ask for the CEO.
Speaker 2: The Boys are three and zero season is in full effect. Don't miss a Sunday without having NFL Sunday Ticket on your freaking team. Why only watch one Sunday out of the market games when you can watch all of them. You can catch it all with NFL Sunday Ticket dot TV.
Speaker 1: And good news for.
Speaker 2: All the fans out there, all the fans of the Boys, all the fans of boys on different colors, whatever the case may be. DirecTV has expanded the service, so if you live in an apartment or big city where DirecTV service is not available, you can now get NFL Sunday Ticket without a satellite. To see if you're eligible, go to NFL Sunday Ticket dot tv and stream every NFL Sunday Ticket game this season to follow your favorite team no matter where you live. You can also stream from all your favorite devices. I will read these to you PS four, Xbox one, Apple TV, Roku, Chromecast, Samsung TV, laptops, smartphones, tablets, you name it, they got it. Go to the website NFL Sunday Ticket dot tv to see you know, to get this discount, then I'm about to provide you use promo code busts and twenty at checkouts to say fifteen percent. There are also some exclusive student discounts available, So if you're in a dorm, you know, you're on a budget, you're a student, you know, maybe you can finagle to get the little exclusive student disc kind of If you're not a student, they're available, so go to the website NFL Sunday Ticket dot tv to see if you're eligible. Get this package in your life. Watch the boys, no matter where you are, shout out NFL Sunday Ticket dot TV.
Speaker 1: Back to the episode, Like here here's a cool one clear right the airport.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So, so me and my wife and our kids and our nanny, not trying to flex on you guys and our nanny. We're going through. We're going through an airport.
Speaker 5: And I forgot where we were, but in.
Speaker 1: Say, say Indiana, and we were going through, there was a long line, and I was the people are clear like waving us down. I'm like, you know what, we have t s a pre check. Let me see what this clear things about. And then so I mean it's self explanatory. It's clear like you clear through everybody you go through. And they used so they use bio biometrics like your eyes, your fingerprints. Now you don't even need an I D. I don't even go to airport airport with with an ID because they measure it by my fingerprints and buy my and by my eyes. And so I just have my ticket and I look into this thing they scan it boom and it says clear and then you and then you just you just go. And then I'm thinking, wow, this they're they're there. They're just they're gonna disrupt the industry, like they're changing the game. And so they also do it at stadiums. Now like you just you just you just have a clear thing, boom, you just go through. So I reached out to them because I wanted to invest in them, and they told me like, we're not they're not picking the investments. But they did say like, hey, we're gonna open a Clear in Chicago. We do want you to be a part of it. Hey, we are gonna we saw you just paid for it. We're gonna refund you. We're gonna refund your family.
Speaker 5: For it, and stuff like that. So now I'm on their radar.
Speaker 1: But just like little so little stuff like that, do.
Speaker 3: You do you worry with it with a company like Clear, Like that's an easy way to gain like from like a conspiracy. But you know where I'm going with this, like gaining information like you now your fingerprints on there, now your eyes are on there, Like that's a good way for the government to keep control of, like like keeping track of where you're at at all times. It's a little crazy, Like this kind of worries me, dude.
Speaker 5: But how would they use the information to keep so.
Speaker 3: When when you register in this right the cloud, like we were talking about that before you put all this ship up there, it's like it's not like do you know what it looks like?
Speaker 1: Is it like a is there.
Speaker 3: A vault up there that holds There's there's so many ways. There's there's a there's a there's a a vigilanti slash terrorist group depending on who you ask, called anonymous, an anonymous of these people that will literally go and like they just released a bunch of things about Trump and some other guy who went to jail for like like a rape thing. I don't know, but like that's just the most recent thing they've Like they go and they hack you, they hack all this information and they say, hey, we're gonna release this if you don't do X, Y and Z, if you don't stop doing this, blah blah blah blah. Like they were gonna standoff with I think the cartel in Mexico because an anonymous member got stolen or kidnapped and then like Anonymous, it would be like, hey, like if you if we're gonna release the names of the people in the cartel if you don't, you know, release him or blah blah blah. The cartail's like, well we'll kill this many people. Crazy shit like that, right right, Well those people are quote unquote vigilinian's like modern day Batman and some people's eyes. But there's also other people out there that it's not hard to hack. It's not hard to figure out, like who you've been texting, what have you been doing, where have you been like like just monitoring, Like I share my location.
Speaker 1: Women are the best. Women are the best at doing that. Women crazy saying my wife is but women.
Speaker 5: But I've heard some stories.
Speaker 3: Literally like all this ship. Like you always hear about athletes and you know, the Earl Thomas thing like Jesus Christ earl, but like you hear like shit like that. It's like I I give my wife my location. I was like, here's my location, so you know, you know, the boys not fucking up, you know, just to make sure. But like to a long window going back to it's kind of crazy, like this shit's up there and you can't just be like, well, you know, I put my social Security number in there, put my credit cards up there, I put this and that up there, like all in this cloud and to register my fingerprints, my eyes all that, Like if that got in the hands of somebody wrong, like shit could get super fucked up. And like, especially with twenty twenty, if you look back and I'm literally like Will and I talk about this all the time, my conspiracy stuff, right, like I don't necessarily believe any of this, but at the same time, it's crazy. Like if you look back at the last ten fifteen elections, there's always been something that comes up, like there's always be some disease or some crazy shit. And twenty twenty is this fucking is wild.
Speaker 1: It isn't wid.
Speaker 3: You know, it's three things.
Speaker 1: It was.
Speaker 3: It was the George, I mean, it was COVID the hornets that it was kind of a bust.
Speaker 4: Remember the the murder the murder hornets.
Speaker 3: The murder hornets are coming in now all of a sudden, they're coming across North America. He said, noom now and the George and now George Floyd, which is like this is super like inequality of America is very a huge issue. And as a rich white straight man, I have no areas. You're rich, no question, I mean, if you, if you, I mean, if you put it a year, it's been a bit of a deal. It's been crazy. But like, if you play in the NFL, you're part of the one percent. That's just kind of the gig, right, So you're you're you're, you are rich. Everyone who plays in the NFL is technically rich. And it's like this ship is just crazy, Like who's the saying that the government is not manipulating a bunch of this stuff? Like did you.
Speaker 4: See and like, but there's a pandemic?
Speaker 5: Are you talking about plandemic?
Speaker 3: Pandemic I'm talking about Yeah, it's kind of crazy, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like I'm not I'm not taking a stance.
Speaker 3: It's just it's it's wild when you start to see all these things kind of going, you're like it's becoming a little too yeah, coincidental.
Speaker 1: I mean it's like the Born Identities, those type of movies, those any type.
Speaker 5: Of what's it called security homeland.
Speaker 1: Security stuff movies, Like it's like those things, yeah, ego life, those things are like those things are coming to life. Like these things, I mean maybe they've already had life. They're coming to light, not coming to life, just coming to light. Those things can really can really happen.
Speaker 3: It's it's like the JFK thing Like JFK stuff started getting released recently.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, and it's like.
Speaker 3: There has to be like seventy five years before they can release this. And then you just say, oh, well the government was corrupt then blah blah blah blah. But it's like, you know.
Speaker 1: There's the UFOs ufo. Oh yeah, yeah, that's that's the twenty twenty thing, dude. Yeah, but that's been what's the call that's been slid on the carpet because it wasn't It wasn't it wasn't made a big deal.
Speaker 3: Well, it's because I mean, unless there's a fucking Martian walking down here, bet people like shooting it up, you know what I'm saying, unless that's actually happening. Like fear is, the fear is a very widely like easy manipulative thing for sure, roll a huge population by fear, dude.
Speaker 1: Right now, the shooting the shooting ranges, like I've never I've never been to shooting range, but my friends who go, they said, dude, the shooting range went from not being like no one being in there to like being filled and every the Kabbella's everyone's trying to get a gun and everyone's everyone's freaking out there.
Speaker 3: It's crazy and the like I mean Second Amendment right, like you have the right to.
Speaker 1: Bear arms, but especially in Arizona, Arizona.
Speaker 3: Arizona's the most lenient gun laws. It is the wild West. Dude, it's cool like that. I guess if you think that's cool. But it's fucking crazy ship. You know what I'm saying. This whole fucking thing is just it's just a crazy, crazy year. And like, let's let's just say and I'm not saying this is what it is, but let's just say it's becoming because of an election year, Like this stuff is becoming like they're the government's manipulating. What if November tenth or whatever the election is. The day after that, all this ship kind of just disappears. Like do you think, like, like what if that happened. If that happened, we would have to look back at this podcast and go, holy fuck, like this is actually just a government engineered ship.
Speaker 6: We'd be like the Simpsons, dude, they're always pulling stuff up.
Speaker 1: It's wild.
Speaker 3: I don't know. This is a crazy ass year, dude. It's it's crazy. Everyone's affected when we're another in the stuff it's it's definitely, it's just kind of sad.
Speaker 1: But yeah, that's life.
Speaker 5: And last thing about the real estate, though, I know we want to talk about real estate.
Speaker 6: Yeahs are you concerned about clear I'm just kidding, do the.
Speaker 1: No, I'm not. I'm not. I'm not at all. I'm not a mix my life mine in my family's life easier. I'm not. I'm not worried. If anyone has information to know or knows where I'm at, that's me personally. But I'm really into real estate. Real estate and in real estate is not just not just flipping homes. It's not just buying rentals. Like there's so many ways you can get exposure to real estate even but just by lending your money to really real estate investors. Like I love airbnbs right now, dude, we have we have a house in Arizona. Uh, beautiful, beautiful property. We have it for Airbnb. So many people during this time, so many people canceled us, Like we had weddings and stuff. So many people canceled us and stuff like that. But then after that there was a huge pickup. Dude, so many people from California. Hey, we're just trying to we're just trying to get out of California right now.
Speaker 5: We're like and we're just yes, and it's just a drive here.
Speaker 1: And stuffing like that.
Speaker 5: Because Arizona we were open, like we were opened up.
Speaker 1: We were one of the first people open, Like we were open like very fast, and we we were just we were just like crushing it.
Speaker 5: And then we see I see a lot of.
Speaker 1: A lot of requests for cause spring trainings out here. So sometimes we have families, like the baseball families come in, come in, stay here and stuff like that. So real estated is did I love it? I love it?
Speaker 6: And you're you You talked about being connected with uh Derek Morgan too. I yeah, he's making like the opportunity to his own stuff.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, he was like, he's like my deal flow guy guy like he gets so much, so much stuff comes across his desk and he always he's not afraid of like putting other guys on and and teaching guys. Also where my phone hasn't really vibrated from a deal flow that he's got text, I think, yeah, we're in a different class, damn and Will Taylor, We're in a different asset class.
Speaker 6: And he said he was joking on Will guys, you guys are I'll.
Speaker 3: Tell you what Will is fifty busting with the boys. We don't sleep on don't sleep on him, Will Hey, tell him, tell him that boy's call me, come up. He's on the come up.
Speaker 1: It's a slow climb.
Speaker 6: Thirty.
Speaker 3: The thirties. Thirties are gonna be a good ten years for Will.
Speaker 1: Man, it's gonna be a good decade. We were just talking about podcasts, about about Joe Rogan's.
Speaker 3: Do that hundred millions Spotify.
Speaker 5: I can't believe that's how it works.
Speaker 1: I thought Joe just got on the scene like five years ago. I'm like, man, this dude. But Will said, no, he's been in ever. Wow.
Speaker 6: Yeah, like webcam before, like probably back when it was like just shit on like podcasting, Like why would you do that? He's just steady doing a webcam, you.
Speaker 1: Know what I mean, just just storming content of just having content.
Speaker 3: Will al was telling me a story, not a story, but like something came out about the highest revenue grossing like podcast and Joe was something by a certain amount, and then there was a huge drop off the two. What was it? Will?
Speaker 6: It was like Joe Rogan was like thirty or thirty five million a year that they estimated that he.
Speaker 3: Was bringing in.
Speaker 6: The number two was like Dave Ramsey, like ten or fifteen, So huge gap.
Speaker 3: I don't know who that is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know who that is.
Speaker 3: I mean, let me pull up the Google.
Speaker 1: I think I think he's a Christian dude. But he teaches everyone about.
Speaker 4: Like, yeah he is. He's principles of principles, very.
Speaker 1: Much about how to save money, like no debt, and he actually has real life testimonies like hey, everyone comes on and saying.
Speaker 5: Hey, I followed the Dave Ramsey.
Speaker 6: Yeah, oh oh you know, Prince, I did my practice squad year, my rookie year.
Speaker 1: I did the envelope system. What is that?
Speaker 4: It's more like so obviously peace squad.
Speaker 1: They make you know, it was like a one hundred and two.
Speaker 4: Thousand my rookie year. So you're thinking for sure, for sure.
Speaker 6: But as I'm talking about as a practice squad guy, you're thinking, this might be the only year I'm in the NFL, So this might be the only this might be the first shot of a six figures probably for who knows how long, maybe a couple of years whatever. So I'm trying to like budget it, and so it's like this envelope system where you know, say fifteen percent goes to rent.
Speaker 1: All these percentages that.
Speaker 6: Kind of break down and you put them in classes, and he's a big like if you're like getting out of debt, or like you're really strict in discipline, like using cash instead of a debit card, because there's studies.
Speaker 1: That having a plastic card in your pocket.
Speaker 4: You're fifteen or twenty.
Speaker 6: Percent more likely to spend because it's not like you're not visually seeing it. You're just swiping your car. So you would have like cash in all these envelopes every month, like entertainment, food, gas maybe labeled, and you'd have cash in there, and the moment the cash runs out, you can't.
Speaker 1: Spend any more on that subject, on that topic. And that's what I did my entire practice squad year.
Speaker 3: That's pretty That's that takes a lot of willpower, their will that's crazy.
Speaker 9: Hey, yeah, think think about when you go like from our scholarship checks, which was still nice being a college athlete, Like we got like eight hundred dollars a month or something like that, But you go from that and I didn't have.
Speaker 6: A signing bone for that, so I really didn't have much money starting that first year. It's not like a you know, like you guys, you guys, I'm sure you had a nice signing bonus.
Speaker 4: So it's like I was literally like, you're trying.
Speaker 6: You're worrying about not getting cut because the Peace Squad can be like a revolving door at times, trying to find like a deal like stay with the team, maybe like.
Speaker 4: Goames Gomes, let me say in his spot, Prince you.
Speaker 1: Know djon Wow.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, he let me stay in his spot for like seven hundred bucks a month as long as I watch his dog.
Speaker 4: I got to stay there the whole time.
Speaker 1: But that's Dave Ramsey.
Speaker 6: He like saves every you know people who like get on like a diet. In the financial world, you would want to read that Ramsey's book Money.
Speaker 3: Well, he's making bank in the podcast world. Not as much as Joe Rogan, is he really.
Speaker 1: Hugh Yeah, yeah, he's done, and bring him on the pod. I'll tell you what.
Speaker 3: That credit card my credit card thing you said was legit. Like if I had a credit card in college, it was like there, I'd be fucked, dude. I have so I have my credits score be so bad. When I get in the league, my credit score is truly non existent. I had like a it was like four to twenty or whatever. Like you start at you know what I'm saying, Yeah, at zero, but it like we got it went up fast. But like I had zero credit at all, couldn't even get alone. I had a credit card for two months. I had a credit card for two months my rookie year with a thousand dollars limit on it because the bank just wouldn't let me have a higher limit than that.
Speaker 4: I know, dude, it's a grind when you first get one. Because I didn't have one either until I got in the league.
Speaker 3: Shit's crazy, but it's I mean, it was definitely good for me not to have a credit card in college. I have one for a hot second in high school and that got taken away real fast because of what you guys are talking about. But my dad like gave me a card. Did I say this out? No, it wasn't on podcasts.
Speaker 1: The phone.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I had Like my dad gave me like a debit card or credit card, and he's like just for emergencies. I was like two hundred and fifty pounds trying to gain weight to go to college to be an offense alignment. So I was like a boways got to eat. So me and my buddy brown Bear would split go hazies on meals and whatever, like eight hundred something dollars up in like two weeks, and we were eating good, like we were going to nice places, you know what I'm saying. We were We were in good. So my old man like gets fucking hot one day in the apartment and my brown bears at the house and he's like he like he left because he's like if his credit card's that bad, my shit is just as bad as I get out of here. But he had to go to some damage control of the house too. He was on like Pelgrim stuff type stuff.
Speaker 1: Your print, How much more time we got with you? Ten minutes? Ten minutes.
Speaker 5: I'm about to go look at another property right now.
Speaker 3: Oh hey, so if you're if you're going to look at really do you worry about real estate? Right now? With COVID, like so many people have been unemployed, the economy is probably gonna get absolutely just banged in the A.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, not right now. I mean I just figure I mean, like I said, it's different type of real estate like rentals. No, I mean people still people still have to rent rent somewhere. And I think if I'm if I'm taking a loan out on these on these places, on the places, and I'm waiting on some I'm I'm depending on someone's rent to pay for the mortgage, then maybe then maybe yes, But I think because I buy it in cash mostly that Okay, I'm only taking a hit for I'm only taking a hit for a little bit. But then people then it's gonna pick back up. But yeah, like if I think forty million people are unemployed right now and have and have forgiveness, I have forgiveness loans or or whatever. I don't know if they're doing realists. I don't know if they're doing rent, doing forgiveness for rent right now.
Speaker 3: But the crazy thing to me is like what I've been told is like this is like the cavalry right now, like the it says you cut, like the stock market all that's kind of going up, but it's like it's really fragile. Everything's really fragile right now. There's gonna beet for a couple of months. So my thought would be, why not go invest in five months on the same property. That's a third of the price.
Speaker 5: If it is, if that was again and Tew do it.
Speaker 3: But yeah, but you never know. Yeah, you're right, miss one hundred percent the shots.
Speaker 1: You don't think why that's right?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 1: Wayne Gretzky is the one who said that, Yeah he was he whoa I thought that was a rapper.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that sounds like a bar bars a bar sound like a bar.
Speaker 6: Bar reminds me you still you still do the rapping, like freestyle for people in the locker room.
Speaker 5: I mean my wrapping.
Speaker 1: You know you don't you you don't have Timo anymore. No, I don't have my hype guy, No I don't.
Speaker 5: But now it's funny. Dude, It's like I called him.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna be thirty one on Saturday, right, so like thirty one do I've been married. I've been married since I was twenty four. I have two kids, So it's kind of like, I don't know, I kind of feel like the old guy, like dude at the Raiders. I'm the only one that's known in the eighties. I know when I was born in the eighties, in our DV group, in our DVA there's a couple of well yeah, yeah.
Speaker 6: When I was looking at the Raiders, when I was looking at the roster last year, when when I was playing, it was like Richie was like thirty five or thirty six, and then it was me and Rodney Hudson at thirty years old, and then everybody else is younger.
Speaker 4: That's how young their squad is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we gotta be dangerous in a couple of years.
Speaker 1: Huh.
Speaker 3: So they're gonna be dangerous in a couple of years.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, I mean even even this year. We even now we don't play.
Speaker 1: Hey, how what was it a one year deal? Yeah? It was a one year deal? Yeah.
Speaker 6: You uh, you're kind of notorious besides your three year extension the barrass But you like the one year deal Avenue.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, because I mean, I mean, you're just betting on yourself and and you're just betting that you're gonna go off that year and you're gonna strike gold, strike gold the next and stuff like.
Speaker 6: You got you got a place one year, seven million, you got like one of those counting my hang on, hang on, it gets under the rug. But you got it one hundred percent guaranteed deal that.
Speaker 1: Yes, I did.
Speaker 5: I did one hundred percent do my agent shout out to.
Speaker 1: C A A. Are you at c A A.
Speaker 3: Hell yeah, I said, any person that is in college and c A even approaches you, dude, it's the best. It's the best agency.
Speaker 1: Don't sleep on it.
Speaker 3: Now you know what brings you brought up. Derek Morgan. Derek Morgan wasn't a fan of c A but that's the best agency by far.
Speaker 1: I mean he went with Gary V. Garry V.
Speaker 5: Yeah, which connections.
Speaker 3: I'm sure like that dude's got right, but has the same like some ship for sure, like they and I want to go.
Speaker 1: To acting after after this phenomenal actor. Yes, dude, listen when when my hair is done and all this stuff, dude, and and I put on my English accent.
Speaker 8: People people think people promise, promise, promise me this.
Speaker 6: You're not going to go on NFL Network or ESPN. Oh, do do an acting segment like my guy Vernon Davis.
Speaker 3: Oh my god?
Speaker 1: Was that was he? Oh? When he did that the cry? You know, ah, dude, I didn't get to see the whole thing. I just see him cry. I just see the cry.
Speaker 8: I didn't see the thous and smiles He's like, that was it.
Speaker 6: I love dude, He's one of the best dudes, but that ship was so funny to me.
Speaker 3: Bro, Yeah, give us a little acting thing. You want to see my things? You know, you grab the phone, you got it. You're like, what the.
Speaker 1: Dude, I've always wanted to be, always wanted to be a heart drop, like I always wanted to be Noah in like the Notebook.
Speaker 4: Yeah you're not gonna be I list listen.
Speaker 1: I tell everyone my roles are going to be limited, like I I'm not kissing anybody and stuff I'm not. I'm not I'm not kissing anybody, and my wife was my wife is like I didn't like it's acting. I get it out. I said no, because I wouldn't trust myself. I'm gonna want to practic this, like imagine kissing like like who like who your favorite actress or whatever, and then it's like I'm gonna want to practice. I'm gonna go on her trailer and then yeah, I'm not going I'm not doing that. So I would just have to be like.
Speaker 3: If you like, hey, let's practice, but let's have like people there so it doesn't become.
Speaker 5: Like even the practicing just kissing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, you have to get people. Hey, I'm wann to circle people, keep me accountable. Just watch me just kiss the actress.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you gotta practice, dude, you gotta practice. I want to act. I want to do some acting too. And that is an awkward thing to even even talk about with your wife. It's like, hey, like, what would you do? Would you kiss a dude?
Speaker 1: Absolutely not. I won't even kiss. So I won't even kiss. I don't even kiss my my son on the lips. No offense, Tom Brady. Shout out, Tom Brady, No offense, Tom Brady.
Speaker 3: You don't kiss your son on the lips.
Speaker 1: Dude. Listen, listen, listen, listen, hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on. You don't know why, though, you don't know why. You don't know why. Hold on with my with with my kids. Yes, when they're a baby. Yeah, I was kissing on the list but then but then I think I saw them like put in their mouth places eating stuff.
Speaker 5: I'm so health conscious.
Speaker 1: I don't like to get sick, so I'm not so I don't know where their mouth has been like stuff like that. So I'm like they let the dogs lick them, and they go and lick stuff, licked monkey bars and and I'm like, yeah, I'm not gonna do it. I'm not gonna do but back but back, but back to your guys' reaction. When do you stop kissing your son on the lips, Taylor, I don't have a son.
Speaker 4: I know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 1: Stop.
Speaker 3: I'll tell you what. You stop kissing your son when he's old enough to pro create?
Speaker 1: What yes like to pro create? That that could be ten years old.
Speaker 3: Sunday, what's your name? Princeton, Princeton, Prince Princeton, Prince Princeton, a pep, your dad?
Speaker 4: Come on over here.
Speaker 3: Well then I gotta go to my friends. Come on, I see your letter.
Speaker 4: All right, have a good day.
Speaker 1: Hey, we love you.
Speaker 5: The most.
Speaker 3: People think kissing. When I'm like, hey, A, you're gonna kiss somebody, it's like, I.
Speaker 1: Agree that you're not doing that. Listen.
Speaker 5: In America, we over sexualized things.
Speaker 1: I agree, Listen. I'm one of my best friends, Roy Hell I've seen him, and I hope I'm not exaggerating, but he kisses his mother in law on the lips. No, did you do that?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 5: Taylor, would you do that?
Speaker 3: When I kissed my mother in the lips. No, it's like we're mother in law. Yeah, mother in law talk to my mom and kissing her either. But I'm saying, like, like a mother in law, no, I probably wouldn't kss my mother in law. Like that's like asking me, like would I kiss Will's girlfriend? Like, hey, Charles Siah, I'm not doing.
Speaker 5: That, I'm saying, but I'm saying, it's not our culture.
Speaker 1: Like I think people.
Speaker 5: I think in Spanish countries and land countries.
Speaker 1: Dude, those cheeks. I think people count this as a cheek right here, because I've seen them. People count this as a cheek. That doesn't count for me. Nobody's you know, that's a that's a lip, especially my lips. If you kiss me right here, I'm a cat. I'm gonna catch you. Catch you.
Speaker 3: I'm telling you, I tell you what you need to go give your son a bay fucking kissing the lips dude, Like, hey, how old you something? Prince Princeton, how's pep holds pep?
Speaker 1: He's gonna be four Oh my god.
Speaker 3: Like he's he's dying, he's starving for a little bit of love.
Speaker 6: I think I think I'm Princess son, I don't know if I want.
Speaker 4: I don't know if I want.
Speaker 1: It's like, oh, ship, come on, dad, dude, he's gotta get a towel.
Speaker 4: The white that years old.
Speaker 3: Ten years old is the age ten years old when he hit when he hit double digs, you could probably start moving away from the kisses.
Speaker 1: But dude, speaking of kids, like speaking of kids, lou my daughter like she's starting to pick up.
Speaker 5: She's daddy white, Daddy, why why are your lip so big?
Speaker 1: And I said why your lip so? I said why your lip so small?
Speaker 5: And and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: Like, dude, kids, kids, seriously, there's there gots to be a kid. To me, kids are the funniest. I remember my my daughter, My daughter was just learning about colors. Okay, what's the sky blue, what's the what's the what closed the grass green? What colors?
Speaker 5: Daddy purple?
Speaker 1: It was listen. I was like, hey, kids, kids, kids don't lie. Listen, kids, kids are tighty truth. I asked, what color is my teeth? Yellow? No? No, they said they look kind of and that's she said, Daddy, you keep yellow. I'm like two kids, they know.
Speaker 5: Man, they know they keep it really.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they keep it real man. And it's just you just have to because they can be disrespectful without without without knowing and stuff like that, like like you breastings. Like that's the thing with you is like when they're a baby. When they're a baby, they don't know that, they don't know what bad breath smells like. And then now it's like they just give you this. It's like you have to force a kiss on the cheek.
Speaker 3: Hey, I'll tell you what. Like my daughter, she's not there yet, but I think that sometimes I know, so you know, sometimes you can like like you know, to brush my teeth. My shits kind of smell. I know, my shit kind of smells. This podcast like this ship is with my breast smell. And I'm thinking, like I'm like tucking my daughter and I'm like she's like from me to the mic like daddy loves you, just like breathing on her. And I walk out. I'm like, yeah, did she just like just like almost dieing there from my breath. They're like, she doesn't react.
Speaker 2: I hope you're enjoying this episode as much as we did. Shout Out Roman no free shoutouts if you've been dealing with acne redness. Dark spots or wrinkles. Finding treatment that works can be super fucking complicated. You need skincare that actually performs, but getting started can be overwhelming. Thankfully, the boys at Roman have a solution. Roman makes it convenient to get customized prescription skincare that really performs. Just grab your phone or computer, complete a free everybody loves free, free online consultation, and you'll hear back from a US licensed physician within twenty four hours. If appropriate, a doctor will prescribe a custom blended treatment based on your skin type and priorities.
Speaker 1: So if you have different.
Speaker 2: Skin than the other people, you're not just gonna get a default, cookie cutter treatment that fit one size fits all. That's what I'm trying to say. You're not gonna get a one size fits all treatment. You're gonna get a custom blended treatment based on your consultation with the doctor, a US licensed doctor at that within twenty four hours, you'll receive your custom skincare treatment with free two day shipping. You also get free and limited follows with your doctor if you need to make a change to your treatment or have any questions. So if you don't like your face and you want to fix it. You can do a free online consultation, get custom blended treatment and free two day shipping, and you also get unlimited follow ups with your doctor about how much you don't like your face and how much you want to fix it. With Roman, there are no commitments and you can cancel at any time. Go to get Roman dot com slash barstool to try out a three month supp to try out a three month supply of nightly defense for just five dollars. It's free to chat with the doctor and your first order is just five dollars. That's get Roman dot com slash barstool. Eligibility requirements and additional terms may apply.
Speaker 1: Gosh, I gotta get.
Speaker 5: A part of busting with the boy.
Speaker 1: Don't worry, y'ah, we're gonna be visit soon, know. Yeah, Hey, give us Amber, give us make you off exactly.
Speaker 3: Hey, Hey, I'll tell you what. Hey, I'll tell you what. I didn't even seen a movie Italian. My boss is probably not an You're you're not going to be in your wheelhouse, my guy? All right, that's probably not the one. Your sun kiss your son?
Speaker 4: You say who you say? You sound like?
Speaker 1: Well? When I speak in my English accent, a lot, A lot of people think I speak like Idris Elba. But anyways, twenty million to walk away right now.
Speaker 3: Twenty million to walk away from this podcast. I'm fucking out of here. I'll leave this. I'll leave this meeting right now. Hey, will, if that's fifty percent, baby, you're sitting on a like a what that's an eighty million dollar company?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 4: He said to you though, Yeah, are you saying twenty million for both?
Speaker 1: Twenty million both?
Speaker 5: No, you wouldn't do twenty million each.
Speaker 3: No, we got something million each.
Speaker 4: Taylor forty million dollars.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, we're out of here. We'll never we'll never pick up on Mike again.
Speaker 1: You want me to wear a print shirt and still do the podcast on? Sure?
Speaker 4: Prince had a Prince shirt.
Speaker 1: I'll wear it all come out. I feel like, no, I don't want to touch I know all this is probably private information.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, it's okay, go ahead, because we just cut it out. If we don't like it, we'll just cut it because we own one hundred percent of our company.
Speaker 5: Ah, I love it, Okay, bosses my thing, my thing.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I just see so much, so much potential. I feel like it's more than twenty million each.
Speaker 3: That's right right now, it's definitely not no, right now, Yeah, you're right.
Speaker 1: No, you're right, I'm sure right now, definitely not. But I just let us build it.
Speaker 4: Let us build it for a year this year, and then.
Speaker 6: We'll circle back in twenty twenty one, maybe twenty twenty three, and we'll see, we'll see what's up.
Speaker 3: No quest I want to do.
Speaker 1: You're trying to get let me.
Speaker 6: Get a I mean, you agree, you agree with us, but you're you all said the same time you want to get in at the ground level.
Speaker 1: I know that's what you're thinking. Yeah, one hundred, I do. How did it come about? Anyway? Is there is there an episode?
Speaker 5: I could listen to the story.
Speaker 3: We'll tell you what were you ready? I'll take you.
Speaker 6: We've said it, I was gonna say. We've said it on a lot of different episodes.
Speaker 3: It's twenty eighteen. Sorry, January twenty nineteen. We're sitting at a Chinese restaurant with my brother in law and beautiful little Compton. The Chinese people are very mad because we haven't left yet and they're closing soon. But we're eating, we're talking. You hur and yeah, Will says. Will said, Will has been talking about a podcast for a while. He wants to do a podcast really bad. And at that moment in time, at that Chinese restaurant, I said, Okay, I'll do the podcast. Three days later, I flew to Canada and I didn't come back until April May. We started our podcast, but we'll been doing Homer for a while.
Speaker 1: Wow, show you how did your even friendship even?
Speaker 4: How did our.
Speaker 3: Friendship started on podcasts? Dude? We met, we started talking about Joe Rogan, a podcast we liked.
Speaker 4: In the cafeteria.
Speaker 3: Will put me on Delia because I told you about a Rogan podcast. I just listened to. Yeah, you're like you like text me the next day or that Later that day.
Speaker 6: It was like a drive home and I remember I was at fire I was at Firehouse Subs in the middle driving home from.
Speaker 3: National Slaps Place Slaps by the way.
Speaker 4: Right, and I remember texting you.
Speaker 3: Shoutouts Firehouse Subs our dms are open. Don't you fucking there, dude?
Speaker 6: And uh, Taylor would put me on this Joe Rogan episode and he was like, Yo, listen to that one about like conspiracies and stuff, and of course you listen. Yeah, you're like bought and you're like, oh man, this is crazy, but uh we literally That's how kind of our.
Speaker 1: Friendship started was over podcasting.
Speaker 6: And then in December, I wasn't getting, you know, a whole lot of I wasn't getting a whole lot of play, so I had a lot more free time. So I started to get into more of the real estate stuff and I started talking about podcasting more chorro Taylor. Everyone was like, yo, you should start looking at actually doing it. And so then there was like a night after a radio station Taylor called. He's like, hey, you're really thinking about this thing.
Speaker 3: Huh.
Speaker 1: He's like, I'll do it. I'll do it with you.
Speaker 4: I'll roll with you.
Speaker 1: And I was like it.
Speaker 6: Made me feel good because I was like, oh, you got your boy, he'll do it with you.
Speaker 4: Taylor says fifty fifty.
Speaker 6: I say no right away, we're fifty fifty obviously, but I'm like, man, like, you.
Speaker 3: Want to so much more work than me in this podcast. He worked so much harder than me.
Speaker 1: So you're the Sophia and will is the Bill Prince.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna stop you right there because Taylor and I we've already. None of that stuff's ever happened with us.
Speaker 3: I'm like, but like Mike, like Will does a lot of like the behind the scenes stuff, but my back is source fuck from carrying him and every.
Speaker 6: Single Okay, well listen, we're trying to answer Prince's question. The Prince don't believe. Don't believe that kind of height.
Speaker 3: My knees are going bone on bone, bone on both my guy.
Speaker 4: But uh uh then yeah, we got to the Chinese restaurant.
Speaker 6: Taylor was pressing the fifty to fifty and we shook hands.
Speaker 1: But what did you want? You want? Were you It wasn't.
Speaker 3: One of like sixty forty in all creative control. And I was like, hey, no, that's how it happened. That's essentially what happened.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, if it.
Speaker 6: Was for sure legit, for real, like yay, I would think about it that way. But you're thinking, like friendship, you don't want to ever want shit to like come in between, so you kind of just you just think about it because.
Speaker 1: I mean, I have everything written down.
Speaker 6: That I wanted to do, and it was like fifty fifty. I'm just thinking, like, I mean, I kind of just made this all that written down all these ideas. I was like, uh, I don't know, and then we ended up shaking.
Speaker 3: I actually have a question how many of those ideas do we actually use though, because there were so many things that we started the podcast with and we do two differently. We switched even down to the name we've we switched from the beginning.
Speaker 5: What was the first name?
Speaker 4: The name was the Dead, which I'm glad we did not use. And you know, Taylor, Taylor.
Speaker 6: Was always saying working title, and then it's for sure should not have been that, And then it was like, should we use.
Speaker 1: Them for the Boys?
Speaker 4: Anything off the Boys?
Speaker 6: And it's almost like you didn't know because we had did it on the Titan, so you don't want to see it seem like you're taking fame and claim from all the boys stuff that was happening.
Speaker 3: We did start that, though, We did start that to where we can say we did that.
Speaker 4: Taylor found the bus, and then there was so much.
Speaker 3: You found the bus from.
Speaker 6: You Yeah, and he showed it to me and I was like, no, this will be dumb, and then I was like, but I know Taylor will love this.
Speaker 4: Taylor gets there, He's like, oh, let's do it.
Speaker 6: And then he was like, you know, we'll put a budget on it, and he's like if it doesn't work, then I'll just have in my backyard because I think.
Speaker 1: It's cool, Like all right, if you guys think so juice, if you guys say you guys.
Speaker 6: Can figure out how to run the wiring, like all.
Speaker 4: Right, let's try it.
Speaker 6: And then I was I was starting with this branding gal this, this, this, uh, I think it's LENL but boutique or len L marketing, I don't know, shout out them.
Speaker 1: But she was like, oh, the bus is.
Speaker 4: Awesome, Like you need to find a name with that, and she.
Speaker 6: Had I think I had a text message like she had said busting with the boys, and I brought it kind of to Taylor and like we need to find a name. And we thought that was the best because we were looking at like two boys in a pod, two boys and.
Speaker 4: Two boys, yeah, something like something like.
Speaker 6: We ended up doing that, so we navigated away from the den and all that kind of stuff.
Speaker 4: But the stuff we kind of stuck too is like we wanted variety. So it was like you get.
Speaker 6: Inspiration like Joe Rogan, Crystalia. I wanted like on social media I want us to be like the most engaging like platform, kind of the way Crystal Lea and Cas.
Speaker 3: We did go back and forth on for a little bit because I was kind of like didn't want to go back and forth so much with fans.
Speaker 4: I know, I know.
Speaker 6: So it's it's like you kind of learn into like what your niches too, because you you don't know what you have.
Speaker 4: Because we would be.
Speaker 6: On the front of the time like is this gonna be cool? Is it's gonna be dope? You have to kind of let it unfold and find your way. But we wanted to be high quality, like the really good stuff on YouTube, like showing an experience, like being more than a just a podcast, having clips on social media, talking with everybody doing the merch.
Speaker 4: It's just kind of like a learning curve.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 6: If you look back on it, it's like we were going by the seat of our pants a lot, and.
Speaker 3: It's only it's like literally spending year. It's been a year in like a month.
Speaker 1: Now, that's crazy. I thought it'd been longer than that. That's crazy. I think I just had so much contact with Jayalen and then you've had like who's who's before.
Speaker 3: Rabel went Nelson, Derek and Henry was this year Derek Morgan. Derek Morgan, but like as far as like like Delaney was our first episode. It was, dude, it was crazy because I know when me and Whale released this first episode were like, fuck, dude, do you think this is gonna beat anything at all? And then like, I mean, we're closing fifty thousand followers on Instagram, like we have, we have, we did. The cool thing about Busting with the Boys is the people that listen. It's legit a cult. It's legit, like people are fucking about it.
Speaker 5: Like yeah, I think that's how Oh.
Speaker 3: Dude, it's people like want to be a part of that. People live for this ship. Because I was I was walking to Urban Urban Juice Juicer on Charlotte Avenue, No Free Shadows, Fuck your producer, you better DMO, we love you, and like I was ripping around the corner to this other restaurant I won't say because I can't remember the name, but some guy was like, go Titans, and I was like, yeah, man, pretty cool, like he said, and he's like talking to me, and this guy is like turning in his car, pass his phone out out out the passenger window screaming at me for the boss, and I'm like, Yo, that's fucking crazy. Like people you give this ship about a podcast like this, it's the people love every single fan listening. Dude. You guys are fucking awesome, dude, And if we don't ever give you the time of day, call us out because we love you to death. You guys rip fucking hard.
Speaker 1: This boy gotta go.
Speaker 3: I know, I know, he said, Hey, Christ, appreciate you coming on, man, dude, you were awesome.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: Thank you guys, gals, people of all ages appreciate you so much for tuning in to another episode of Busting with the Boys. If you haven't yet, please subscribe to the episode on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, whatever platform you're on. We're on there. We have a YouTube channel, Bustle with the Boys. We would love if you subscribe there as well. If you are subscribed and you want to be a more for the boys, unsubscribe and resubscribe. Again it sounds funny, it's stupid and kind of obnoxious, but all of your subscriptions and resubscribing and stuff, it helps in these little algorithm games for climbing charts. Because again we're very organic. You guys. Where we're at it's because of you guys, so we like to keep it fucking organic and just from us to us versus the world. But we really do. We really appreciate your guys and support. A few of you had questions about merchandise. You can go our merchandise stories on barstoolsports dot com. Go over to shop and we are under the brand Bustle with the Boys. You can find all of our gear there.
Speaker 3: We restart constantly.
Speaker 2: Now, if you guys have any ideas, shout us out. If you guys buy the gear, shout us out. We really do love and you guys talk back to us, add us, mention us, put us on your stories, tag us all that fun stuff. We like grabbing that stuff and putting it on our YouTube episodes and again, we just love it.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: We love you guys. We appreciate you so much. Keep being for the fucking boys. Keep being a wolf.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: The biggest of hugs and the tiniest of kisses. We love you, We appreciate you. Tune in next week for another episode of Bustle with the Boys.