Speaker 1: It's time for Donkey of the Day.
Speaker 2: It's a read.
Speaker 1: But you're so good at you're trying to charlamage. He already wants Charlamagne.
Speaker 3: Lad, Yeah, chlomeaon who you give a dusky other day?
Speaker 2: Soon?
Speaker 4: Now, well, Sexy Red, I'm in here multitasking. Hold on, let me do this last. I'm being here autographing thousands.
Speaker 1: Of books by hand.
Speaker 4: Donkey of Today for Monday, May thirteenth goes to a man named George Sandival. George is apparently six y five and four hundred pounds Marvin le Obese. Okay, those details are important for this story because George put hands on someone. Now, if someone sixty five, four hundred pounds put hands on you, it's probably gonna leave a market if they can catch you. If they can catch you and put hands on you, they gonna leave a mark. And that's exactly what George did, because he gave a young woman named Monique Larlos a black eye. Now I know what you're thinking. You gotta hear both sides. Well, let's go to Kokomo News for the report.
Speaker 3: Police, whoa did you see that a subway manager in Madera was punched in the face Thursday evening, and the man had to be tackled by a customer and employees to get him to stop.
Speaker 5: I did not expect this. He comes around the corner, I go, what are you gonna do?
Speaker 3: Hit me over ham?
Speaker 5: He hit me, he punched me. All I could remember is just black.
Speaker 3: General manager Monique Larrios says she was called into work that day by her employees, saying this man was mad because he didn't get double ham on his sandwich, even though the store had proved he only paid to have six extra slices of meat, not twelve. But that issue escalated to this.
Speaker 5: I still can't feel half on my face. I can't feel nothing. I'm scared that there's gonna be some kind of damage permanent. I've never been so numb to where my face feels like it's a mass, you know.
Speaker 3: Maderra police officers say they arrested George Sandoval, the man who they say hit her that night, for battery. Brio says she never stood a chance.
Speaker 5: I'm for eleven. This guy was six five, four hundred almost four hundred pounds.
Speaker 4: Big back, big back, big back, big back, six ' five f one hundred pounds. How many people did it take to bring this man down? Whenever I'm in subwhere it's only a couple of folks. Okay, how many people did it take to bring down this sick five four hundred pounds man? And why was he at subway? He know he wanted to be at Golden Kraal. This man paid to have six extra slices of hand, but he wanted twelve. This is yet another reason why you shouldn't be eating pig. Okay, no pork on my fork. If it's swine, I won't die. Duteronomy fourteen eight says you shouldn't touch the flesh, but that pig nonetheless eat it.
Speaker 1: And this is an example why not? Really?
Speaker 4: But in this era we can make two plus two equal five? So why not don't eat hand? Because it will lead you to punch random women in the face when you don't get enough of it now. I also want to tell people out there stop telling insane people what they won't do.
Speaker 1: You do.
Speaker 4: Realize ninety probably ninety five percent of being crazy is doing what other people say you shouldn't do. So when a guy comes around the counter at a fast food restaurant, you have to just assume that nothing good is about to happen immediately. You should start doing what you need to do to protect yourself. But for some reason, Monique says she did not expect this. Maybe she's young and still believes in humanity. Give with some time, with agent experience, you too will start to see and expect the worse than people. Monique said to the man, what are you going to do? Hit me over ham? Yes, Monique, that's exactly what a crazy human will do. What do you think he came a running out the counter for And when you say things like that to them, what are you going to do?
Speaker 1: Hit me over a hamd You're giving him a bright idea.
Speaker 4: He probably walked around the counter and not knowing exactly what he wanted to do. He just wanted more ham and you told him what not to do, and in typical crazy fashion, he did it. That's what being crazy is, doing what people say you won't do.
Speaker 1: What makes this story even worse is she was off.
Speaker 4: She was called in the work that day by her employees who said a man was mad because he didn't get double ham on his sandwich. I would fire every single one of those employees if she got the power to fight him.
Speaker 1: Fire them all.
Speaker 4: You had to call me in because a person wanted extra meat on this sandwich. You couldn't handle that yourself. This is why I can't work fast food.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 4: I used to work at Taco Bell back in the day. Worked there for two weeks before my sister fired me. Okay, because if someone wanted extra meat on this sandwich, I wouldn't give a damn.
Speaker 1: You could have it, Okay.
Speaker 4: If you want more of this genetically modified meat than bone appetite, Okay, I'm not about to argue with nobody over there fast food order. The customer is always absolutely right in the fast food world.
Speaker 1: These fast food restaurants not dying for you. You want more ham here?
Speaker 4: This poor girl says she still can't feel her face. Okay, half of her face she can't feel. Said, she can't feel nothing. She's scared there's gonna be some kind of permanent damage. She says, she's never been so numb, the way her face feels like a mask.
Speaker 1: All of that over some black forest ham.
Speaker 4: No man, let George, who is six y five, four hundred pounds morbidly obese, if he wants to pork, let him have it, And to the big Back Brigade, the Wide Tang Clan.
Speaker 1: Listen to me, just just reinforces the.
Speaker 4: Stereotype that fat people have no control over themselves. You don't have control over your eating habits. You don't have control over your emotions. You don't have control over the over the jiggling, the walking side to side.
Speaker 1: What do you want? Why are you looking at me?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 1: First of all, just dropping the clues bomb for Big Mack. I don't even know how you snuck in him. He didn't do big a sneak anyway. How tall are you mac?
Speaker 2: Six four and a half six ' five. How much you weigh a metric ton?
Speaker 1: What hell was a metric ton?
Speaker 2: One thousand pounds pounds?
Speaker 1: You're right?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 2: Ninety three?
Speaker 5: Man?
Speaker 1: How much you wait from it? I'm in the forest. Did they catch this guy? Oh yeah, George Sandibo number month. Okay, alright, listen.
Speaker 2: First off, okay, you can go to hell, all right, because when I saw the story, I knew for a fact that Charlamagne was going to accuse me of this. Okay, because you have a thing about fat people, you have a weadism, all right, you're a problem.
Speaker 1: Second off, as.
Speaker 2: The president of the Fat Lives Committee, we are highly upset and we just want to apologize to this woman because here in the Fat Lives we have street mentality.
Speaker 1: Women and children are off limits.
Speaker 2: I understand swinging on somebody for this type of situation, but women and children are off limits. You don't swim swing on women who puts off pieces of Hamman.
Speaker 1: And that's what I was going to say.
Speaker 2: Just so y'all know out here I told you big backs of fighting back. I know how many slices of cheese, how many slaves of that are on all my say. When I go to Wah Wah and I get meatball sub I make sure I count everyone the meatballs. If you don't put the six in the classic that's the big role. If you don't put all six in it and fill it up, I make sure you cheat me on one. Now, like I said, women and children are off limits. But I and I have no way encouraged that. But I'm telling y'all, ever since that show in the nineties my brother and me when he said hit me, you so bad, hit me, and what happened?
Speaker 1: I got hit. Stop telling people to hit you. Stop telling crazy people what they.
Speaker 2: Want, because crazy people don't have street mentality them roses.
Speaker 4: That's why I be using reverse psychology with you. I'll be like, I bet you, I bet you can't eat that. I bet you won't eat that. No, I'll be like, I bet you can resist that. But that's what I do doesn't work.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't even know what I just said, but you know what I'm trying to say. I'll be trying to use reverse psychology on him, like I see him wanting to eat something, and I'll be like, I bet you, I bet you, And it don't.
Speaker 1: Really work all the time.
Speaker 2: But I'm so competitive that I don't want to lose, so I go through a moral.
Speaker 1: Thing where it's lose what wait.
Speaker 2: We know that, but you actually sometimes sometimes it's is the way. But sometimes I don't want to lose the challenge. When you try to tell me I don't want to eat, and when y'all have all that free food over there, that's right, there'd be a whole line people in line, and the first thing is wont Mac relax.
Speaker 4: I'm like, I'll be like, Mac, I bet you're gonna eat all of that, And then I see that that's what that's what I do. I said mac, I bet you're gonna eat all of that, and he gets in his hand and he'd be like, I bet y'all won't.
Speaker 1: That's got to reverse psychology with him. I know we don't have much time, but was he white or black or Asian? Or yes?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 1: Wait?
Speaker 5: He is?
Speaker 1: He was fast?
Speaker 4: Please give George to end the ball the biggest and I do mean biggest, he hawked.
Speaker 2: I swear there's gonna be short people doing some things out here, and I'm gonna bring all them stories here, and I hope you report with the same nage.
Speaker 4: Show people up dropping the problem all pip squeaks is up.
Speaker 1: They only get up when they have pips squeaks is up. All right, you hear me? All right.
Speaker 7: Earlier today we were talking about ozimpic button.
Speaker 1: If you don't know what.
Speaker 4: It was, good.
Speaker 2: Walk out just waiting started that story.
Speaker 1: We were talking zimpic button.
Speaker 7: Now, if you don't know what a o zimpic butt is is a lot of people. We reported earlier that over fifteen million people have taken the ozempic shot or something similar and that's where you lose weight pretty fast. But Olympic, Olympic zimpic butt is when people are depressed because they actually lose their butt They lose so much weight that they lose their buttons.
Speaker 4: But they say the shot is causing them to lose their butts because the shot is burning fat, correct, and it burns.
Speaker 1: Fat in places that you don't want it to be burned. Well, we have an audio or let's hear it. I'm talking about it.
Speaker 6: What is ozempic butt Hi, I'm doctor Charlie Shannon. I'm a board serified plastic surgeon. What's weight loss? Also comes with loss of volume in the buttox itself? So how do we fix it? There's non surgical ways such as using sculpture or reneuva or using lasers like Morpheus for skin tightening. There's also surgical ways like transferring fat into the buttox itself, or we can also remove skin through a surgical buttock list.
Speaker 1: Boy, y'all fat and don't want to be fat no more.
Speaker 4: But so the question for you women out there, I have some men, there's some bottoms out there trying to lose weight.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, and you lose all that weight.
Speaker 4: Imagine being a bottom and you lose weight because of ozimpic, But then you lose your ass.
Speaker 1: Now you're not even a bottom no more.
Speaker 7: Okay, So the question is eight hundred five eight five one oh five one. Yes, with the ozipic shot, you lose weight, you get a flat stomach, but you might lose that ass, so you have a flat ass. So the question is eight hundred five eight five one oh five to one. It's having a flat stomach worth having a flat ass?
Speaker 1: Boy, I say, no, what you have some questions not for you. This question is not for you.
Speaker 7: Ticks eight hundred five eight five one oh five to one, Ladies and some bottoms.
Speaker 1: Ladies and bottoms call us right now.
Speaker 7: It's having a flat stomach worth having a flat ass?
Speaker 1: Damn oh, would you like a gut in the butt? Let's talk about this. The Breakfast logan Morning.
Speaker 4: Donkey Today is sponsored by renowned personal injury attorney Michael the Bull Lamb is soft. Don't be a donkey when you need a fighter on your side. If you're ever injured, go to Michael to bull dot com. That's Michael to bull dot com. And when you mess with the bull, you get to haunch mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Wake that ass up. Earth in the morning at Breakfast Club