Speaker 1: Welcome back to Emergency and turcoll.
Speaker 2: I know a lot of y'all were speculating that we were gonna come back with something big and intrusive and scary, but we didn't do that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we didn't do I mean, like, there's only so much you can do. I feel like we're already such a sexually charged comedic duo that like, there's not much else we could do. That's like a funny take on sixty nine. Like had a few ideas, but all of them were like a little too romantic because me, I'm the kind of girl who like, not only can I get nasty and like suck dick and fuck, but I like when it like comes to like the view of it, I just take it in a romantic light. And I was like, oh, we could do this, we could do that, but it just all sounds like.
Speaker 2: Making romance dead. Can we talk about that?
Speaker 1: You've never experienced it, so it's not like it's.
Speaker 2: Not That's what I'm saying. Wait, no, on Ironically, why am I the one that has to chase? Like I should attract? Well, I do attract, but then like why am I the one that has to initiate?
Speaker 1: Because it takes two to ten goo bits.
Speaker 2: But no, no, no, I initiate and then the other person doesn't do anything after that.
Speaker 1: But and you initiate intense, intimate and emotional conversation.
Speaker 2: Yes, and how do you do that?
Speaker 1: Like what's usually you're like? So let me pick your brain.
Speaker 2: I love the way you see the world. I really love the way you see the world.
Speaker 1: Romance isn't dead, babes. Now, we just there's too many fish in the sea. I guess it is dead in that sense, but I mean it's always been dead for you because you've.
Speaker 2: Never had like yeah, and I never will. And I'm okay with that. I genuinely am I come to peace with it.
Speaker 1: I have my keys in my wallet and my and why am I scared to show what my keys and what it looked like? Because like what if somebody like steals it?
Speaker 2: It is so cold?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know, I bitch, I can tell that you're cold.
Speaker 3: But like, did you guys miss me?
Speaker 1: Oh my god? You know I was. I was hoping he didn't speak, and then he did, like he he had to bring And you know what, while I while I was talking, I was avoiding eye contact the whole time. And I was like, I wonder how long it's going to take, try to like jump in and like say that because I knew that was coming. No, I probably had the most tranquil two weeks of my life and I was and I was wondering what it was, but it was probably like like I was like, oh, my ears feel like the most like clear and free they've ever felt. And now they're ringing. Yeah, now they're like ringing and like buzzing.
Speaker 3: I speak at a very low monotone level.
Speaker 2: Really, that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: It's more of the aura that you bring, and it.
Speaker 2: Like no, no, no, I will say, my ear actually has been ringing like a lot recently, and it's kind of scaring me. And I think I listened to too much music in Japan where my like, I think I just have like permanent tendinitis now because when I'm going to bed at night, all I hear is ringing. And I used to hear it but it was very faint, but now in my right ear it's just ringing all the.
Speaker 1: Fun I don't believe that I'll be affected by like, uh bad hearing hearing loss, because like I feel like if that was gonna happen. I should have had that happen a long time ago, because I've always listened to such a loud music and like never bothered me. I'm just like built different. I'm built differently, and like I was built to withstand the test of time.
Speaker 2: I actually think men also are more affected by hearing less than women.
Speaker 1: I think men are more affected by pain in general than women, well.
Speaker 2: Because your bodies are trained to forget pain.
Speaker 1: I'm not kidding. Actually, one of my topics was why did we like start getting periods and we just let it slide, like for real, we just like we let that happen. Like it is crazy how ingrained it is in me to just expect to bleed out for a week and be in like random pains in my body, and it's literally like it goes unnoticed and like on spoken. And if men had periods like we, it would be done. It would be game over, Like it would genuinely like be the end of the world, because we would never fucking hear the end of it. But like we're genuinely trying to just like bypass it and also just even like act like it's not real.
Speaker 2: It's because like men have like vigor and like they want to like just fix things. It's our inherent need to fix things.
Speaker 1: Way, so the complaint way No, I was going to say, because I feel like the men complain the most about like pain and stuff. So like is that, like, oh okay, I get it. Okay, it's because women are put on earth to solve problems and then.
Speaker 2: Men create that problem.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you create the problems and you complain about the problems until the women like gets up from her comfort and like it's like, oh my god. Fine.
Speaker 2: Also, humanity is only like two hundred and forty six years old, Like we'll told you that. Well, like that's when America was started.
Speaker 1: Wait, we were just in a different country. Did you like take that, like or where did you think we were?
Speaker 2: Well, we put people there, you.
Speaker 1: Think of America placed other countries on different like continents and stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, obviously, Like what Also, this is a crazy fucking fact. If you're twenty five in America right now, you've experienced ten percent of the entire American life, the entire life of the United States.
Speaker 1: That is crazy. We're in Japan. All I can think about is how much of a baby this country is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and we're already experiencing like late stage. We're already experiencing like late stage like civilization collapse, but it's pretty low, too advanced for it to collapse. Like I'm sorry, we're here to stay.
Speaker 1: Like it's because the thing about America is America. America is gonna be in depend like thing about America for real. We can't. We can't just talk about what we talked about in the Japan episode. Also, we did get an episode in Japan, but it was probably the most like quiet and so dude episode ever.
Speaker 2: I don't I really don't think it was that bad. I really don't think it was that bad. But I think we're gonna put it on Patreon instead. Yeah, but like it was giving, like it just wasn't giving fully what like it was supposed to give. I wanted it. I wanted it to like yeah, whatever, we're gonna talk about that later. You can watch it on Japan. And I mean.
Speaker 1: Also to clarify, actually I'm not going to clarify anything. That's it.
Speaker 2: Where we gonna clarify.
Speaker 1: Oh, I was gonna say the the in the pit joke because I know someone's gonna be like you act like that wasn't you a few years ago, like yeah, and like.
Speaker 2: What about it? Like genuinely, what about it?
Speaker 1: We've moved on. Also, the national anthem genuinely is probably one of the worst songs ever and we just keep using it, like I know, we've made the joke to make a new national anthem like osla, can.
Speaker 2: You see.
Speaker 3: Nation?
Speaker 2: That's a good fucking song. Why are you talking about that, bitch.
Speaker 1: I'm not talking about that one. I'm talking about the actual national anthem. I know, I know, but that song fucking sucks, Like what oh? I was watching clips from the marathon, which also like.
Speaker 4: I have absolutely no want or physical self control to ever run a marathon, but I would love to run on because I would actually never.
Speaker 1: Shut the fuck up, Like if I was shocking around with people, I would always be like, this is nothing compared to the marathon I ran.
Speaker 2: Like bitches who run marathons never not talk about running.
Speaker 1: A marathon, which I get, Like I wouldn't.
Speaker 2: Shut the fuck up about it either. Literally. Also, I was watching clips of that, and I mean, I just don't shut the fuck up about anything that I ever do. Like, yes, I was in Japan, like Suing Lautin, like excuse me like I'm sorry like Goman Goman like for like I was just there knowing.
Speaker 1: That that's like that's literally like profusively apologizing and basically being like sorry for your loss. But it's like it's like the deepest sincerest apology you could give. But I just kept saying I would literally just feel so.
Speaker 2: Bad like someone with my backpack and be like going and they would look at me like what the fuck, like you're good, Like it's really not that deep. They don't apologize to each other there. Oh the marathon. I was crying my eyes at that at that ship like im I know, I'm oldest fuck now that like ship like that like excites me and I'm just like fucking humans being humans like that is like why do you keep looking at my chest?
Speaker 1: Because I never see you in a tank top? And it's like a bit funny. What what about my answer? It was so funny, I just I just let me laugh head. But no, I don't understand it, and I like refuse to even try to understand why anybody would do a marathon and I don't get it. I was is it for charity like or is it just literally like the olden thing that people in New York do like that marathon, Like why is that a thing?
Speaker 2: I'm sure it's probably for charity.
Speaker 1: I don't know, because who's do you have to pay to like enter it? And maybe that's like how they raise money.
Speaker 2: Like it's possible. I genuinely don't know.
Speaker 1: But I just I couldn't see myself ever doing that. But if I did, I would never shut up about it. But basically I saw a clip and I was like, this is a wholesome clip, like look at all these people. But then someone started singing the nationalm I'm like, damn, they have to do it. Like they have to do it. They have to take a cute like moment like where it's like people are coming together and they have to get some bitch with the most mid ass voice ever up on the mike like singing her heart out and you know, her family's on Facebook and Instagram live and like they're like that, they're not going to stop talking about that.
Speaker 2: The thing about the national anthem is it actually makes me less patriotic, like seeing statistics about how much money we put into the military, like I'm sorry at the end of the day, like there's something inside of me that's like, yeah, we're fucking number one, Like try me, bitch. I feel safer even though it's fucking ridiculous and we should put that money somewhere else. Like I feel a little bit patriotic when I see those numbers, and then I hear the national anthem, and I'm like, defund everything, like defund the military, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: I don't know what you mean about literally just being happy about a number, but I think I'll like let that go. But I do understand the less patriotic part, because I I'm not a patriotic person, but something makes me rebel even harder than I naturally do when I hear that fucking song, especially when I hear some random bitch singing it, like I don't know, like the random person.
Speaker 2: Singing imnage on the national anthem, I swear to god.
Speaker 1: I saw a video of her on stage like laying on her back, and it was cracking me up. She's like laying on her back with her legs like this, like like spread open video.
Speaker 2: I can't imagine.
Speaker 1: It's literally her leg on her back with her legs spread open, and she's like being sexy.
Speaker 2: But it was like making that literally just gave me a PTSD to Rina Soyama. Is that you said your last name is the motorcycle.
Speaker 1: The humanycle always freak you out.
Speaker 2: It just never actually happened. I really don't think it ever actually happened. Didn't recently yea, but yeah, that ship triggered the fuck out of me just now.
Speaker 1: So okay, like, what do you want me to do?
Speaker 2: I'm triggered.
Speaker 1: Do you need a moment?
Speaker 2: I'm good.
Speaker 1: Oh, okay, I guess it wasn't that deep. It'll stop flicking it. What you're like scratching your chest?
Speaker 2: Yeah, because I have mosquito bites and herds.
Speaker 1: Girl, you have zeco bites.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: That just reminds me that in uh, fourth grade, this guy really liked came out to me and was like, why are you the only girl who's showing like no signs of boobs yet? And it like made me so sad that my friend gave me a bra and I wore this hot pink bra under my white polo uniform shirt all the time and I stuffed it with tissue paper, that's all.
Speaker 2: And then also I really never had to stuff my bra.
Speaker 3: I never had to do.
Speaker 1: That, I know, because like I mean technically, like, in what scenario would you have.
Speaker 2: To Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's just like it's a different wordholds of conversation.
Speaker 2: You just keep looking down and I don't know what you're looking at. It's like freaking me that.
Speaker 1: You have a lot of stains on your shirt and it's distracting because I know it's from you.
Speaker 2: The stains on my shirt, if you can see them that far, are from me using my undershirt to filter my puff bar because I hate when it explodes juice in them out.
Speaker 1: I just don't understand, like, what are the pros of hitting?
Speaker 2: There's none, like it really is, and I you know.
Speaker 1: What I'll go as far as to say is I think everybody tricked themselves into like whatever, like the head the head rush thing is, I think everybody tricked themselves into that because I've never had that once. Like I think everybody is like lying to themselves and really you have an oral fixation because you're a fucking slut.
Speaker 3: I get That's why I get it. But then I'm like, after the second hit, it's gone, it's.
Speaker 2: Gone, and then you feel it at all at this point, never once, And I just use it because it reminds me of sucking dick like that. That's it. Like it's just the oral fixation of it all.
Speaker 3: Like what.
Speaker 1: I thought you were straight? I'm like, I like I can't keep track of Like how are we gonna ex what?
Speaker 2: What the fuck is y'all's issue? Bro? Like yes, Like why would you question my fucking sexuality? Obviously I'm fucking straight.
Speaker 3: You just said it reminded you of sucking dick.
Speaker 2: You can be straight and suck dick.
Speaker 1: I I think that is exactly how it doesn't like.
Speaker 2: What like being gay is just like you being gay is just you, like, don't read my fucking phone first off, Like you're trying.
Speaker 1: To you are flashing something to the camera.
Speaker 2: Well, so just being gay is like having sex with the same sex. Like I'm so fucking confused right now, you'll hear yourself.
Speaker 3: I mean it's like it's like a pretty big part of it.
Speaker 2: I would say it's a mentality of it all. And it's a choice.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: That's what I've been saying. It's just like I choose, Like if you can choose to not, if you can choose to be gay, just choose not to be gay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's that's my vibe too, And I'm glad you chose not to be gay anymore because we like when we have kids, they'll just like never.
Speaker 2: Have to watch like why their dad ever?
Speaker 1: Was Okay, but I mean, I'm just saying, like, it's gonna be hard to explain to our kids if their dad is straight, why does he have Grinder?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's gonna be hard for unkie Kai to explain to your guys.
Speaker 1: Okay, to even first of all, to assume you'd be alive at your age in ten years. You're pushing it with your age, So think about that.
Speaker 2: What did you say? What explain what TWR children?
Speaker 1: How are we gonna explain to our kids that dad uses grinder? Like, how are we gonna explain that you have Grinder? Because they're gonna have iPhones and like know what that is?
Speaker 2: Go through my fucking phone right now?
Speaker 1: Let me see your phone?
Speaker 2: Nothe give me your phone?
Speaker 1: Where is?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: Keep going? There's literally two more pages of apps? Oh yeah, sorry, wait, why do you have so many fucking apps? Literally? Like, oh my god, he has seven pages full from top to bottom of apps, Like I don't know any person with.
Speaker 2: That many apps. Oh I got all trails, I've got turbotags, I've got pick Stars turbot I've got the California Lottery app.
Speaker 1: Do you literally look things up and when you see there's an app, you download it? Like the second bill, it's.
Speaker 2: Hell a fucking convenient, like paying our internet bill through the app. One saves us money each month, which is fucking ridiculous, and two I don't have to call in.
Speaker 3: But like, how often are you opening the TurboTax app?
Speaker 2: I know once a year.
Speaker 1: Then why don't you just delete it and then redownload it?
Speaker 2: Because what's the point of deleting it? In redoality?
Speaker 1: I don't need because you have to go through a fucking index scroll of a million.
Speaker 2: I could literally just scroll down and use the feature that was one of your top searches.
Speaker 3: No, it was not, I saw it.
Speaker 2: It was I saw that I need to make it.
Speaker 1: There's no way to make it that in an instant. We'll just show your screen time and show that you have nine hours of Grinder usage.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you'll prove yourself. Look, but there's none on there. I don't even know what the heck you're talking about.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say something and I fully forgot because I got so distracted by how many fucking apps you have in your phone? Huh okay. I literally was no, but it was rating so much this morning. It was like coming down. It's fucking for real.
Speaker 2: We need to bring that shit back for real. It's raining down for real. Oh, this is something that we need to talk about.
Speaker 1: I'm like sitting here picking my brain.
Speaker 2: So on Halloween, every celebrity posted their costume picture and something was off in all of the photos and I couldn't quite pinpoint what it was, but I am like ninety eight percent sure every single celebrity used the same photoshop artist, use this same three D artist, and use the same photographer for their photos, because they all are so fucking mediocre, look the same, and it just looks so fucking missed.
Speaker 1: Also, something about like, why was this the year that everybody decided to, yeah, have a background, because that feels like something that was supposed to take place in twenty twenty Does that make sense? Like that feels like something out of the boredom of twenty twenty and twenty twenty one, since nobody could go out even though they were still having their fucking balls like they would have done that, but why did they do that this year? Also, it's like so unimpressing, and honestly it makes it like ugly because I'm not looking at your costume because I want to see you in the movie. Bitch. If I wanted to see the movie, I would just see the movie. I wanted to see somebody new in that costume in a fucking like in Delilah's Like, that's what I'm trying to see. I'm trying to see like a done up joker fit, like sitting in a booth at the nice guy, Like that's what I want to see. I don't want to see you, like literally in a like.
Speaker 2: I want to see yeah, just like two three characters.
Speaker 1: And shouldn't be hanging out, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Hanging out And it's just like this key that's like what the fuck? Sorry, I had a shroke. I have this fu chain now on my phone. Dude.
Speaker 1: I can't believe I forgot what I was gonna say it because it was like a good one and I have fully forgotten. I need to get back off of TikTok because it's like ruining my life, Like I will, I'm back to sitting on that app for way too long. Last night, I did put my phone aside and I read before I went to sleep.
Speaker 2: But the problem is read, Oh you read Jeanet McCartie.
Speaker 1: I'm starting it, yeah, because I've had it for like two months, but I haven't touched a book in like four months because I've had TikTok again. So I've just been like, why would I read when I have TikTok? And then I could go on Fortnite, but I've been sucking at Fortnite. I got back from Japan. My first game was a fifteen or fourteen kill game with a fucking wind, so I won with so many kills, and I was like, this is crazy. But I will say I was sitting at a certain way on the couch and I was sitting playing, and I was with our homie on the couch and I was sitting and playing and I fucking won and I was like, oh my god. And then I sat in a different position and kept playing, and I started fucking losing like crazy. The next day because when I got that victory, I was like, all right, that's good, I'm going to bed. I can go to sleep off of that. But the next day I was sucking ass, and then I jokingly was like, oh, I gotta sit in my dub corner, and I'm not kidding. I sat in the same way I did, and I fucking won again with like eight kills.
Speaker 2: It's because like, your booty cheek flakes are in that fucking corner.
Speaker 1: That you had all that time. I spoke for way too long. What are you doing? Oh, you can't do that to your skin. You're gonna like hurt yourself. Anyways, I suck at Fortnite now, so I'm not gonna stream it.
Speaker 2: It came to my room at midnight and I was like laying in bed, like ready for a bed and shoes, like, yo, can I use your PC to like stream Fortnite? And then at first I was like yeah, sure, and then I realized that it was super fucking late and I was about to go to sleep, and I was like, actually, no, like I don't want that right now.
Speaker 1: Also, we've been going to sleep so early, in waking up so early. I've literally been up since six thirty am, and every day I can't wake up later than like eight am, So I've just been up really early. And then I just have the longest days of my fucking life doing nothing because I were so overstimulated post Japan that I'm like, I don't want to do anything.
Speaker 2: What's fucking crazy is that I literally like I had to hide my tattoos in shabu. Yeah, like the Frank Ocean lyric.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you have one. So it's like, you can't even fucking say that.
Speaker 2: I don't know the fucking Weirdly.
Speaker 1: Oh, we experienced an earthquake in Japan and I predicted it, and I predicted it and I did It's not a prediction, it's yet Again, since we landed, Drew was like, why do I need to be here for a natural disaster, which he says everywhere we go, literally, no matter where we are in the world. When we went to Paris together, he kept saying that. When we went to Mexico, he kept being like, oh my god, why does a natural disaster have to happen while I'm here? And then when we were in Japan, that's one of the first things he said because he's a freak, and he like, oh, I can't even call you a freak because I'm also obsessed with natural disasters because they're fucking insane. But Drew just kept saying it every day, and then when it happened, he did the thing where he was like, and.
Speaker 2: I was right and I predicted it. But the crazy thing was was the day before I said it. The day before I said it, and I was like, uh, there needs to be an earthquake while I'm here, and there was. It was only a three point six yeah, on the last.
Speaker 1: Day, but we were in like a riggedy old building, so it was like, that's probably the most I've moved from it.
Speaker 2: Like I literally could see it move, like I could see it move and I felt it move, like it was really really crazy.
Speaker 1: And then the friend we were with was like, oh, it's okay, it's an old building, so to be good. And I was like, will it though, because like that was a small earthquake.
Speaker 2: And that was inane, but yeah, it was. It activated that like fight or flight response that I very rarely get inside of me, and then like my immediate reaction was like to run, like just run, and then it was like very primal and deep, and I was like and even in that moment, I was like, am I going to react the way I react every single time, where like my body gets filled with like this fear that I can't control. And I was thinking that as my body was filling with fear, and then I started like tearing up because I was like, I cannot believe I just got to experience that.
Speaker 1: It was pretty lit, honestly, but I didn't have that experience. What I felt was I knew I shouldn't have fucking come here. I knew it. I knew I, which is the feeling I feel at all times. I'm convinced that I'm like I knew it. I fucking knew it, even though I always think something that is gonna happen to me is.
Speaker 2: Not sponsored by Pepsi.
Speaker 1: By the way, I mean to be fair. We have a Pepsi and a Coca Cola on screen, so it's like pick your poison. Do the same companies make these?
Speaker 2: No Pepsi company, the company.
Speaker 1: Tried to purp.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Japan was fucking lit.
Speaker 1: The why are you looking Kai in the eye as you say that, Like, because he's dissociating.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 1: Also, if you're ever feeling confused and disconnected from time and space and you're like, oh my god, like it feels like what the fuck does like what do seasons mean?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: What does time mean, like, I feel like it could be summer right now. I have no idea. I'm so disconnected. Literally, just go to the chapstick in your car and go to use it and see the state of like liquid to solid it's in and you will be ground in reality, because I like did that the other day when we came back. I was like, I literally don't feel real. I feel like a figment of everybody I know's imagination and I feel like I've just been like a ghost through this lifetime. And then I got in my car and I went to go touch my blizz techs and it was solid as a rock, and I was like, oh, I'm real. And also like, it's a different season now because usually in the summer it's literally fucking hot liquid lava goo.
Speaker 2: It's a little goo.
Speaker 1: I started the Sopranos, which is lit.
Speaker 2: But before we get into that, uh what.
Speaker 1: Which is lit?
Speaker 2: But literally, I just wanted to talk about how gay voice transcends language barriers.
Speaker 1: Do you want to give some.
Speaker 2: Context, I'll give a little bit, but basically, in Japan, we met a gay dude who lives there full time, who only speaks Japanese, who is from there, and immediately, and I mean immediately after the first word that came out of his mouth, I was like, Oh, that's a gay man, like he's gay gay And then but he was speaking Japanese, so I was just like, oh, like gay man Japanese or gay voice just transcends language barriers, which is really insane, And I just thought that was interesting.
Speaker 3: Just so you could communicate with him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah. No. The craziest thing though, is I wish we did it, and maybe we'll do it next episode. But I had this idea where the viewers send in like pictures of their gay friends and straight friends, and then we compile them and then I literally just have to guess if they're straight or gay based off their appearance only and India as well, And like, I think, like I would get one hundred percent of it right because.
Speaker 1: Like I like, I don't. I don't think what you're about to stay is real.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think that's pretty, But gay has like a bone structure. Like I can look at a person in the face and without them saying a word, I can be like, Oh, that's a gay person because of the way their face.
Speaker 1: I feel about you.
Speaker 3: Do I have a gay face? I've had a lot of people say that I have a gay face.
Speaker 1: It's funny because like it just sounds like you really want that.
Speaker 3: No, I'm not. No, I've had people say that. They've been like, oh, like you have these feminine features that are like these big what is it dsls mm you do, which I feel like is a little bit what is that dick sucking lips?
Speaker 1: So I don't know they say that to you.
Speaker 3: They do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the first time I got told that, I was fourteen and it was on vine. Yeah, let that sink in because now you're me and it's hurting.
Speaker 3: I had How was I supposed to know that that would trigger you?
Speaker 2: I ank, you know people's triggers.
Speaker 3: How would I have known that that's such like a specific Are.
Speaker 1: You even thinking before you speak?
Speaker 2: You're just saying, no, triggered me.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: Don't apologize to me because my father never apologized to me. Therefore, when I hear an apology, I pose back into my childhood where I didn't get apologized.
Speaker 3: I don't know, I have no idea what to do.
Speaker 2: I'm freaking out the whole I don't know thing you're really doing it because people in my life that have hurt me used to say, I don't know, Okay, this is something that I thought about. Why this is a genuine question, But like why is ketamine a club drug? Now, Like it seems like we cycle through like what the popular club drug is all the time, and I already know the next one is going to be gh But like, why is keademine a club drug? I've never done it and I don't get it, but like I think it literally what it is is like people, hold on, I wrote it down, let me let me read it. The mainstream is psycho and I feel like there's always a training drunk. Actually never mind. I had like a full flesh out thought on the airplane about it, but I didn't write it down, so I can't remember it. But it's just crazy. It's like crazy that that is a club drug.
Speaker 1: It's crazy how some people's lives literally just like never touch that kind of stuff or like it, like as much as I like know about like drug usage, and I am fearful of it, like it literally has nothing to do with my life for the most part, Like I don't know how to explain it, Like I just since I have no wants or like affinities for anything on that side, and like I could go the rest of my life without trying.
Speaker 2: Like you really should go the rest of your life without trying, because that's the way you get affinities, is you get a taste for it, yeah, and then when you taste.
Speaker 1: But I feel like there are even people who, like from a young age, have like an affinity for it in terms of like throughout how romanticized it is and like seeing it in media, like it's just crazy.
Speaker 2: I like I grew Upburban kids. Yeah that's literally what it is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Because but even like with the media, I was like interested in I saw a lot of media that had people partaking in the in those kind of activities, but like never did I see it, and I was like, that's lit. I'm gonna do that. But it definitely does have to do with where I grew up, because literally, like I didn't know a single soul partaking in any of that, like as far as it went, where I grew up was like lean and even then it was like such a small like group of people I knew partaking and anything like that. So it was just like that Maxive was smoking weed.
Speaker 2: I just wanted to numb myself. Yeah, I just like I had so many emotions so early on in my life that like the world just was too big for me to comprehend, and so I just did a lot of drugs to figure my shit out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was gonna make a joke, but I decided to hold it in.
Speaker 2: Go ahead, Huh, you're practicinger strength. Come on, hold me, just hold me.
Speaker 1: It must have been hard coming to terms with yourself.
Speaker 2: With my mosquito bites with Did you itch these in my sleep? Is that whether so big?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Because you were fucking pissing me off, bitch. Also, I did leave Japan with a gnarly mosquito bite, and it was like right here, like in my sleep. I got like one here and it literally welted up so crazy, and I just had to like restrain myself from pitching it because it was like welting up.
Speaker 2: It went away pretty quick, right, It's because I sucked it in your sleep. I just sucked the poison out for you.
Speaker 1: I didn't want you to suck on my fucking chest.
Speaker 2: I didn't. I sucked on your fucking mosquito bite.
Speaker 1: That's still so weird, Like why would you do at like you think you're being a good friend, but you're being a fucking freak.
Speaker 2: I think intention is really important, and I think we need forget that people have good intentions and sure, maybe the outcome was not okay, maybe it was like wrong, but like, I feel like they should deserve a little point, some points for being like are you talking about yourself? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Because who's they? Like, I think you did something really weird and you like are trying to cover it up.
Speaker 3: So you want points for sneaking into Enya's room and king on her broods?
Speaker 2: Yes? Is that too much to fucking ask for?
Speaker 1: Yes, it's literally like so much to ask for.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, y'all are fucking pruds. I actually am just in a room full of fucking prudes. That's it. At the end of the day. Like, I just I think you just might be a crazy person losers, Oh, I think you just might be a crazy werson.
Speaker 1: It's probably because you haven't left the house in like four days, yeah.
Speaker 2: Which is part of the plan.
Speaker 1: Jor literally stayed in the house for three days. So you went to a video game store and he was like, I need to have sex with that first. He's the first person he saw saw of the house. He literally is like, I need to have sex with them.
Speaker 2: No. The worker was bad as fuck, like literally bad as fuck, And I've never seen someone work at a video game store, like who's like a fucking little nerd and a little loser.
Speaker 3: Was she really hot?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, you must have not been paying attention for like a.
Speaker 3: She was bad for sixty nine episodes.
Speaker 2: She was bad?
Speaker 3: Bro hell yeah, bro.
Speaker 1: Am I gonna go Okay, So she was just like really normal looking.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she was like normcore nerdy and had the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen and made eye contact with me in a way that I haven't had eye contact in a long time.
Speaker 1: So you're gonna go back and get her.
Speaker 2: And she had a beard.
Speaker 1: Oh that's honestly, that's pretty lit. Yeah, are we.
Speaker 2: Still going to go with the Like I thought? I thought about it, and I was like, fuck, fuck, you.
Speaker 3: Look like a Grand Theft Auto character right now?
Speaker 2: You literally why because of your fit? Like okay, yeah, yeah, outfit. I'm just so confused. For a second, I was like, wait, what.
Speaker 1: What were you gonna say that you thought about it?
Speaker 2: I thought about asking them for their number and putting it onto the receipt.
Speaker 1: And why didn't you? You should just go back today and don't say anything but that be like can I have your number? And they would be so scared like that would be terrified. Like this dude from last night who came in like a looking at me like that, what, oh my gosh. This dude who came in last night thirty minutes before we closed, spoke like eight words to me, came back tonight alone and asked for my number and then left. Do you think that you would get the number?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: Why not?
Speaker 2: Not?
Speaker 1: Even out of like inability on like their part to be like little.
Speaker 3: How it works?
Speaker 1: That doesn't work anymore? Wait, so we need apps for that kind of stuff?
Speaker 3: Did you do like the bone structure tests like the gay No.
Speaker 1: We're talking about a girl.
Speaker 3: No we're not.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we are.
Speaker 1: The tightest.
Speaker 3: I said the girl thing is a joke.
Speaker 1: No, but it's a girl. And she was like so sexy and closed off. What I'm sorry?
Speaker 2: Why is everyone discussing my sexuality all the fucking time?
Speaker 3: Said they're hitting vapes? Reminded you of sucking.
Speaker 2: Gig so like it's for a like, how do y'all guys up too?
Speaker 1: Did I feel so gross about drinking a Coca Cola before my first meal today. That's like all I've been thinking about. I've had hot Cheetos and Coca Cola. Like I'm literally turning into duro.
Speaker 2: You're yuh and you feel fucking late.
Speaker 1: I'm like, I'm actually like protruding oil out of my face at a really rapid right round.
Speaker 2: The craziest thing about my diet is the fact that I will have dementia in five years because I'm eating just corn and fillers in oils and fucking microplastics. What are you gonna say?
Speaker 3: Then? I was just saying, that's like a very acidic meal. Yeah, coke and hot cheetos.
Speaker 2: Fucking blow, I'm doing blow. I'm snorting hot and Cheetos and shit, man, fucking life is good.
Speaker 3: Drew, Is that a new shirt?
Speaker 2: No, I already this is an old shirt that I It just looks different. I don't know.
Speaker 1: It looks different because he put on a little in Japan because he.
Speaker 2: Was eating a lot of sunf I was trying so hard to fucking like.
Speaker 3: Okay, true, can you do something for me really quick?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Can you touch your elbows together?
Speaker 2: I can't?
Speaker 3: Why not? I feel like you normally can.
Speaker 1: Well, it's because we were since we were in Japan for two weeks, he didn't get to go to the gym. You can't do that because literally, like we won't be fully like taken down.
Speaker 2: What are you gonna say, Oh, I've been trying to gain weight really badly in Japan, and I ate so much fucking food. I ate so much goddamn food in Japan, and I actually did gain weight. I gained seven pounds, So congratulate me.
Speaker 3: Where did you gain that weight?
Speaker 2: Is it? Like?
Speaker 1: What do you mean where? Like? Why are you.
Speaker 2: Analyzing? Not over?
Speaker 3: There's something so obvious that you guys have not addressed about where that weight went it.
Speaker 1: You're being so offensive right now?
Speaker 3: Do you hear talking about this?
Speaker 1: Is?
Speaker 2: Are you saying my ass is too fat?
Speaker 3: Now? I'm pretty much the opposite.
Speaker 1: It is normal to have a little bit of a belly high, normal to have a body and a stomach and like.
Speaker 2: And like eyes and ship.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm I can't say I'm sorry, but I'm you know you're looking in my eyes?
Speaker 1: You can he's yeah, Wow, you're about to enter your mid twenties. Like, fully, I guess you are in your mid twenties.
Speaker 2: Why would you say that to me?
Speaker 1: Because I don't know. I just was looking at you.
Speaker 2: I am selling poop.
Speaker 1: Now, you're selling poop twenty.
Speaker 2: Five for a gee thirty five for diarrhea.
Speaker 1: I am diarrhea more expensive. I feel like the rare like good ship is like the solid ship.
Speaker 2: No babes, not my Yeah, my shit is high quality, high tech, like that ship will fuck you up for real. It's like, so tap in how much is like mid poop?
Speaker 1: I was constipated before we got in the flight to Japan and I took this tea that was supposed to help me, and I was shitting my ass off.
Speaker 2: You know you could sell that.
Speaker 1: Why would I do that? Though? I don't think that's the thing, and I think you're joking and.
Speaker 2: Shit that I have nineteen grams.
Speaker 1: If you were trying to the same like like lifestyle off of how often you ship to sell it, you would be dead because you shit once a month.
Speaker 3: Honest, Drew, I've been drop shipping poop. I don't even see the product.
Speaker 2: Really. Yeah, how's that been? That's been kind of rough. It's always hard to get started.
Speaker 3: It's hard to get started, but I do TikTok stuff.
Speaker 2: Oh you do like geting.
Speaker 3: It's like hashtags and shit. Oh word, and then like you collab with other people a month like thirteen to fourteen thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's baby number.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I was literally gonna say, that's like embarrassing baby numbers.
Speaker 3: But I don't touch the product. That's what we have to think about.
Speaker 2: Yeah, who are you getting this product?
Speaker 1: Yeah, so you're just dealing with other people's ship and making that little amount like that's but he.
Speaker 2: Doesn't touch it.
Speaker 3: I don't touch the product. I just catched the check.
Speaker 2: Well, I have a factory. You're out in LA.
Speaker 1: That's the funny thing is your business isn't sustainable.
Speaker 2: You're literally like one hundred and eighty in pocket post taxes.
Speaker 1: And shit, one hundred and sixty eight dollars.
Speaker 2: I pay my workers a living wage of two dollars an hour.
Speaker 1: That is like not enough, okay. Media of the week is.
Speaker 2: I watched Loss in Translation on the airplane and it's a slow burn. It's kind of boring, but it's a really cute story and I really love it. And honestly, it kind of felt like me like I was in that movie because I was in Japan, you know, and like Lost in Translation. So it's just it's just giving, like I don't even am I in America anymore? I don't fucking know where I am.
Speaker 1: I do you not know?
Speaker 2: Like, fucking crazy man, how do you.
Speaker 1: Not know where you are? Like it just sounds like you're lying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh, you're listening to a plane on my iPhone right now. Lost in Translation really really good movie. Then I watched her on the Airplane Back, which I had seen. You've seen her write, Literally such a good movie. I like to have sex with Joaquin Phoenix as that character is the creepy man that falls in love with a robot, like, literally, you need that. Wait, he looks just like the fucking game stuff worker.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm gonna go into my media because now you're tripping.
Speaker 2: And then my song crazy is Dire Dire docs from the Super Mario soundtrack.
Speaker 3: Pandering to this guy that works at a video games.
Speaker 2: I has no idea who I am from the scenes Tristan Arp and then MP three Psychosis by j x x L three s. Those songs are pretty lit. I don't know what genre of music this is. Hold on, like, I don't know what genre this is, but I fucking love it. And it's it's kind of like literally like music if clip, yeah, literally like it's I don't know what genre it is, but I want it. I want it all. And that's literally all I've been listening to. It's really bad. Other than the Super Mario soundtrack.
Speaker 1: My media is, can't get it out of my head. Took Light Orchestra, I'm not in Love, ten CC, Different this time, Cornelia Murr. Your Motion Stays Arthur Russell and Sandy Toes by Linda.
Speaker 2: P Perhass Starts in Mines make and Music for Eighteen Musicians by Steve Reach. I love that album.
Speaker 1: That's funny because when I tried to listen to it with it to you on the plane, you stole my phone from me and turned it off. Okay, well, oh wait, and then I watched Real Woman Have Curves. That movie is fucking lit. And then wait, there was another movie. I okay, I there was another movie, and I can't think of what it is that I watched, Oh Blue Valentine. I finally got through and watched it, and it made me want to kill myself. So sad.
Speaker 3: And that's it, and there's nothing else you guys want to talk about regarding maybe Drew.
Speaker 1: No, you're like obsessed with You're in a crazy way.
Speaker 3: I'm not obsessed with. True, there's like a clear.
Speaker 2: I did get my tits done in Japan, but.
Speaker 1: Like it's like it's subtle. He wanted a natural.
Speaker 3: Look and subtle. His nipples are like almost touching me.
Speaker 1: Well, you have an issue where you can help sexualize.
Speaker 3: I'm not sexualising.
Speaker 1: It's also winter, so get used to it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what I'm saying. Like it's hella fucking cold and like.
Speaker 1: Ship not the ones with extendo clips.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I have like a little bicycle pump that I can just you know, Okay, you know how they cure a rectile dysfunction in men. Hell, there's like rods that they stick in and then they put a little air sack in the middle of your ballsack and you squeeze it and you pump it up. That's not the only cure, but that is one of the cures.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Really, Yeah, they put two like inflatable rods. Wow, that's what they do. That's what they put in my tips.
Speaker 1: So they're actually really they're like modular, So soon they'll be on first STIPs for like way too.
Speaker 2: Much money from low key thinking about getting them removed though.
Speaker 3: Yeah it's been like a week though.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but fucking creepy ass men like you exactly are constantly objectifying me, like I am not.
Speaker 3: Your toy I wanted. Can I just say I'm sorry, I'm sorry, not yours to look at always at.
Speaker 1: The sorry, but it's empty. Your sorries are empty.
Speaker 2: I got these for her.
Speaker 1: I really don't want you anymore. I have nothing left for you. Okay what.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, look at me.
Speaker 1: Don't look at me if you delete grinder, Okay, I'm not doing that.
Speaker 2: Well, I guess get a grip on yourself.
Speaker 1: Thank you guys for watching. Thank you guys for watching this episode. We'll be back. If you beg enough, we'll be back.
Speaker 2: Maybe kill yourself. I should not have said that. I really shouldn't have mm hmm