Speaker 1: Welcome in everybody to Fantasy pros m LB. This is leading off, brought to you by Prize Picks. It's me Joey Joe. Pi's a beer with me, as always is the Welsh, and it feels good to be back. We've got a bunch of day games today, which is great. We're gonna do the show and then baseball is just gonna happen right after. I love those days. It's super fun. Well maybe in some places anyway, Storms ruined Welsh. We got all sorts of things going on there. I was off for a few days visiting my cousin donnie Cee, who's in the chat here today is one of the Peanuts and Cracker Jacks. It was a great time and I got to see my buddy the Welsh in person. There was a competition at Dave and Busters, and Welsh is my daddy. He did beat me in the ruined It.
Speaker 2: We gotta do the video, we gotta I had.
Speaker 1: I'm teasing for the video. I'm teasing for the video there. But how does it feel to be my athletic superior?
Speaker 2: So it feels pretty good. It feels pretty good. We did announce what the competitions are. I didn't have time yesterday, but I'm going to try to put together a little thing. And then I was like, maybe Friday. I didn't know if there was a goal we needed to hit to play the video or something. Joe, but maybe we could just present everybody to hang out with us Friday and we can play. It'll just be like a minute or two. Everyone can see the competition, the massive athleticism that was displayed at Dave and Busters between Joe and I.
Speaker 1: Yes, massive athleticism. Welsh did try to cheat on the very first game of basketball we played on the shooty hoops because he had six balls and I had three, and I'm like, why does he have twice as many points as I do? Well, we fixed that after the first round, so it was the first round to get the first round.
Speaker 2: I mean, I had no I had no way to know how many balls were in the thing that comes shooting out. But we had a lot of fun. We played a lot of games. We ate some good food, a wild story we had at the yard house we went to. We had a good time spending with Let's.
Speaker 1: Discord the story from the yard Houses for Fantasy Bros dot Com slash chat, you.
Speaker 2: And I should actually do. We should do a discord together this week or next week, and we should relive that story.
Speaker 1: As Donnie Ze was saying, he was just very excited to be there and a part of all of it. So let's get part to the baseball and start with the headlines. And let's start with back to back to back routing to Les, Brian Anderson, Garrett Mitchell, all the home runs, the Mets pitching having some issues. We'll get to Scherzer a little later in the show. A Tommy Hunter going the il with some pack issues. Brian Anderson, hell of a hot start here, hitting over five hundred, he's got an ops over twelve hundred, got three dingers, ten RBI. I have him in my Waiver Wire video that's set to drop tomorrow. Actually just finished recording it. I know Wels you've got the video out for the trade targets. But Anderson is an interesting case because this is a guy who is in his prime. The last time that he was playing every day for the Marlins hit twenty bombs a one hundred and twenty games, and now he's moving to an incredibly upgraded ballpark. Factor in Milwaukee that we saw Willie Domas, we saw Rowdy Teles, we saw all these guys who got to Milwaukee all of a sudden spike. Can Anderson be that next guy? Or is this just a mirage?
Speaker 2: I don't have and this is gonna be a boring answer. I think it's kind of like in between. Like I don't think if you go and look and you see he's got a five, I think it's a five to fifty six. I just went away from it a five fifty six babbit, like that's not gonna continue, that's not gonna keep going. Guys, I hate to break that news to you, but I do think he can be like a twenty homer guy, because, like you said, the ballpark is pretty good. He's moving around, can play third, can play in the outfield. They want a d H him. The strikeouts seem to be lower, the walks are a little bit up. I don't see that there's any reason that he can't be a twenty homer guy. It's just I don't think he's going to be this big, massive breakout player and he's going to be the guy that wins people leagues or anything like that. But the baton ball skills look pretty good.
Speaker 1: Right now, I'll say this, even if he ends up being somewhere in the middle at third base this year, that's a starter. Just saying like third base is kind of rough. I mean, we were talking about third b being somewhere around eight or nine deep in the draft, right, So if he ends up hitting twenty home runs, driving in seventy five, and scoring seventy five or something in that range, it's kind of gonna put him around twelve. I think at the end of the the year. Looking at their basement, I mean, will we have more points fantasy wise and Anthony Rendon by the end of.
Speaker 2: The year, Well, I mean, Fanthony Rendon keeps grabbing fans out of the stadium, then yeah, absolutely, if he tries to keep punching people. Two things, This is an interesting note THHP. If you can put that up on the board, Anderson's faced the worst stuff plus in baseball to this point, which is something to factor in. He would be a guy that would be good for Again, my trade video is up if you guys want to check it out on the Fantasy pros MLB YouTube channel, where, like what Wonky said, if you can get someone to overpay for him, do it, but I think it's too early in the point of the season where I actually think a lot of the guys you probably put in the waiver wire I would have been interested talking about. But they're not in like trade four or trade away territory right now. So he's speculative, and that's my big thing right now. Speculate on these guys. You absolutely have loser on your bench. Go and pick up the rookies. You should have picked up Bryce Terrang, You should pick up Brian Anderson.
Speaker 1: Another guy who may or may not be on that video I'm creating. But you'll just have to wait till tomorrow. Grayson Rodriguez, We don't have to wait till tomorrow. Necessarily, we shall see Grayson Rodriguez called up by the Orioles to face Texas today. Jacob de Grom. So that's very exciting for Ools fans that he is. He is apu's matter of time. Kyle Schwarber blast in is two hundred ode run of his career on Tuesday night that put the Phillies for one over the Yanks. Jason Vossler, how about those reds uh third consecutive game there for home runs for Vossler and of course, to nobody surprise, Maddy Mitchall the first guy to be ejected for this clock arguing evaluation. If there was something I could have bet on for that Welsh, I would have put one thousand dollars on Manny Mitchaell being the first guy to get tossed in the game for him.
Speaker 2: Did you see what the actual reason was?
Speaker 1: Well, I mean the actual reason was he's whatever he said.
Speaker 2: Well, I know what I mean.
Speaker 1: I watched it back this morning. He did hold the hand up at the eight second mark.
Speaker 2: No, no, he called for the time out, but the discretion to not give it to him. But he called him a certain type of bag and then the ump immediately cost him.
Speaker 1: Look sure a fun bag.
Speaker 2: The funniest moment was when Bob Melvin and running up to the ump and was like, why did you throw him? And he says, because he called me a bag, And then Bob Melvin's face falls in almost a laughter type of way that Manny did that. Uh, it's a classic many thing. One thing I want to go back since she zip throw all the news. One thing apparently on Grayson Rodriguez at this point in the season, him being called up. He is actually still eligible for the Orioles to get the pit compensation at this point, so I guess it was an opening day roster. It's like the first ten days or something. He is still eligible in that. That now the Orioles, if they kept Grayson up, Grayson and Gunner could both qualify that team for the pit compensation stuff that Major League Baseball has. So just throwing that.
Speaker 1: Out there, I'm so glad that I came back here today for injuries and miss Eloyamenez going back on the iel again. So here's your injuries, folks. Hamstring strain, probably two to three weeks here for Jimenez. I mean, I just I am just furious about this, Like I just absolutely furious. Enough is enough. I'm I'm willing to just sell him low now. I just don't care. And for those people like doctor Glenn's in my home league, I'm sure it's gonna be a trade waiting for me in the inbox right after this show. I've had it. Mookie Betts dealing with the right ankle soreness. He's gonna be day to day. Max Freed they're hoping is only going to miss one to two stars. We shall see if that is true. I mean it's so early in the year. I hope they don't rush him back. That would be horrendously stupid if you're the Braves. H So he officially went to the I L Johnny Quato to the il Ken. Tamaeta was pulled from his start due to fatigue, but he said, I'm fine. It's just, you know, still working his way back for Tommy John. So keep an eye on that. And then for those of you in the prospect world, Brett Batty was removed Tuesday. Now he had some right thumb soreness. Hey have surgery on that thumb in the off season, so the hope is that, you know, they're gonna go for imaging and see what's going to do. They did.
Speaker 2: It's actually they said no structural damage, which is a really good sign. So probably sits for a couple of days. That's really funny too, because literally was just talking about Brett Baty yesterday with Derek Van Riper In that like, I believe Brett Bady's a guy that's up. I may first, even after the injury. I still think he's a guy that's back up. I think he's the first call. And this is a really great sign that that didn't get dereeled.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it seemed like it was just more in terms of just fatigue, and you know, he's the first time he's been playing so much since the surgery, so it's just something It's always better to be safe than sorry with those guys. But I'm with you one hundred percent. Baties going to be up for the Mets. Here's some fun things. The Franomo signing yesterday for the Kansady Royals were in his number ninety nine, looking svelt. He hit a four hundred and fifty five foot home run and Ginkle, our boy Ginkle. Remember if you gingkle when you tinkle, please be sweet and wipe the seat. He got a w Welsh. How do you feel about your Ginkle?
Speaker 2: I like my Ginkle. I like my Ginkle. In the Games of Interest note, our dear friend Enosaurus, Sarahs noted that apparently the Diamondbacks were tipping pitches in those first couple of starts. Ginkle was one of them that was tipping. He had a really good breakdown where like I think it was a speed stuff. His wrist was bent up and he fixed that in that next start and he was pretty good. But the more interesting note in that was dra Jamison got the save in that game. He got a two inning or one and two third, I don't remember what it was. I think it was two innings, but he ended up getting the save going two in that which was a complete contrast because Scott McGuff sucks and he's just getting you know, just blowing that right out.
Speaker 1: That's another guy pick up too. I mean, no, no, the the closer.
Speaker 2: The mcgu Yeah, Scott mcguf, well behave just blew a save in the last one. I don't think he's particularly looked fantastic. The splitter was black, so I don't know. He might still get the opportunities. What's more interesting to me is where Dre Jamison goes because Mson, oh yeah, well, because Dre I thought was a guy. If bum Garner, which I can't believe they're gonna let him go out there, if Bumgarner wasn't going to be there, he would get the next start. But then they put him in a save situation. And his pitch usage was way different in this game than the first one. Is something I tweeted about over fifty percent slider usage in the first game is like a starter replacement in relief twenty four percent slider. He was getting hit up a little bit and then he struck out Nelson Cruz last night on three straight sliders. So they need to fix that, and I think that's something they'll do. But I have no idea where he's going to go. If he's a closer. I actually think he could be a lights out closer if he keeps that.
Speaker 1: I would pick him up and speculate right now either way make my top five, but he was right on the outside of it for that video. Now here's a one from our friend and the Pedus and the Cracker Jacks Krew. Great question here from Bizirizigizza, the last member of the Wu Tang Clan. How worried should I be with Zach Gallen Welsh.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't be too worried about it. I mean, it's not what you want good. Yeah, I would be one hundred percent. Would this is like the weird time, what do we not even a week We're not even a week into the season. This is in a thing where like I'm unrailing and just dumping off all my guys. The same reason, I wouldn't lose my mind about you just did it like.
Speaker 1: You didn't derail.
Speaker 2: We didn't either of it. Don't do anything with Zach Gallen except maybe go buy opportunities. I think he did something similarish to last year, and it's at a mid season roll where the guy just goes off and pitches seven innings and stuff like that, doesn't give up any runs, and he's incredible on the quality starts. I wouldn't worry too much about it. Catchers also stink in Arizona right now too.
Speaker 1: Let's take a quick break in the action to tell you about so Rare. Get ready for so Rare MLB. So Rare MLB is a revolutionary, free to play fantasy baseball game with officially licensed digital cards from all thirty MLB teams. Go to fantasypros dot com, slash collect and sign up today, Build and manage your fantasy MLB team like a pro GM and compete against opponents worldwide for epic rewards. Unlike other fantasy baseball platforms, so Rare managers truly own their fantasy experience, scouting, buying, selling, and competing with player cards each week and season. You actually own your cards, so you win or lose. Your cards are yours no matter what. So Rare MLB also allows you to advance to higher levels of competition that offer more rewards as you win more games. Join now at fantasypros dot com slash collect and take your fantasy baseball experience to the next level with so Rare MLB. So Rare MLB. The next era is yours And now back to the action. It hasn't even been a week, but we do have our first official Joe's Tough Guys of the Year. So very excited, Josh Smith said, yesterday's doing fine. Hopefully we'll be back on the field soon. For those who don't know, go hitten face by a pitch. Certainly scary stuff. Always so good on you, Josh, first Tough Guy of the Year. We love Joe's Tough Guys. I don't know we should give them something. I don't know what we should Oh.
Speaker 2: We should like what would you give them?
Speaker 1: Like? No, I don't know what we give them something like maybe it was like an old baseball card or something like a like just a random nineteen eighty three tops of like Jose Cruz from the.
Speaker 2: I think you should have like an honorary like piece of pia, like band aid or something like that.
Speaker 1: Oh, that'd be autographed band aids for me.
Speaker 2: We can almost attend the like skin color one is just your head, so it's like game use band aid from Joe. Hey, I meant to invention this. I don't know if you saw it. Our boy, our buddy, Mike Mayer put in our chat a trivia question. I know we're not doing those like crazy this year, but this is an interesting trivia question. I will ask it since I remember what he said, Joe, did you know that there's only one team in baseball that does not have a current stolen base? Do you know which team has stolen bases? Are running wild? My friend?
Speaker 1: That was it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it says there's only one mlam. He was yet to even attempt a stolen base. I'm sorry they haven't even attempted a stolen base?
Speaker 1: Gosh, I mean, is it the Nats?
Speaker 2: Now we're gonna have to find out. Let's see who puts a Mayor's actually have to put the answer, because I'm actually here.
Speaker 1: I haven't even seen him. It's even going to work today.
Speaker 2: Let's see in the chat. Let's see in the chat without anyone looking, who is the team that has not even attempted a stolen bation.
Speaker 1: I guess the Yankees. That was my initial instinct too. I'm thinking of like teams are just having trouble. Jo Bolpi's got three Volpi's got three, say, but it's not Vulpy. That's how I knew it wasn't the Yankees. So yeah, while you guys figure that.
Speaker 2: Out, guess the Rockies.
Speaker 1: That's a good one too, Rockies. Here's three up and three down from last night. Sandy al Contra complete game, shutout, not too shabby. I mean, this guy's just unbelievable, you know. I mean, people are saying, oh the strikeout, Relax, relax. This guy is as good as it gets right now. And I can't wait to see what his price tag is gonna be at some point, because he is building quite the resume at some point, and we all know Miami's gonna have to trade him. Like there's no way they're gonna fork up the money to sign. Might be shocked if that happens, they'd have to break the bank, and they're not one to even open it. Framber Valdez seven innings to earn. But he did get the loss here yesterday, which is a little frustrating, but this is a fun fact which we got to keep in mind every time he faces the Detroit Tigers. Versus the Tigers, his last twenty two innings Welsh twenty four strikeouts, is four earned runs, is least twenty two innings. That's pretty good. So it's like automatic and your boy Ti Oscar and Andez last night two Dangers fifteenth threer multi home run game. You had mentioned quite a bit this offseason about how important ti Oscar was and that addition, I agreed to one hundred percent with you. It's already paying dividends that move for the Mariners this offseason, and he kind of feels like one of those missing pieces for them. I think they might be one more bad a way. But Welsh, ti Oscar getting off to a good start. That's good for the MS.
Speaker 2: Yeah, huge, it's a big impact.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: I was just still baffled by like all the focus on like Toronto, and it's even worse in Seattle. And we even saw the expected home run numbers were actually better for him hitting in Seattle, and that's exactly what they need. They need lineup protection, you know, And I know that can be like a misnomer like that. Julio needs some more line of protection. If he's going to also be leading off in spots, you need him to be batted in. And I actually agree with you on that too. I think they need one more big piece. The problem is when the hell is that gonna come? Because Winter team's going to start being comfortable trading off. It's only the Reds at this point, maybe the Pirates or something. I mean, the Pirates aren't even moving from.
Speaker 1: The unbeatable Reds. You mean those Reds, well, I mean they were. They love that. I always love April on April is always fun. You always get like a team that you're not expecting to get off to a good start, and you know, just like, come on, it's the Reds. The Reds are going to be terrible. Just stop. Okay. Also, here's the answer, Mark got it. It's the twins and mister X also with the Frank Sinatra profile. Goy it, twin cat, don't.
Speaker 2: I guess you could imagine you start build that roster out for a minute in your head and then start thinking who's the guy that was attempted?
Speaker 1: Well, Buckson doesn't steal bases anymore? Do that? From last year.
Speaker 2: Gallum Miranda, I mean, none of those guys are doing any events. Is a good point.
Speaker 1: I wonder if I will have more stone bases than Joey Gallop by the end of the year. We shall see. Here's your three down from last night. Max Sure's are eight home runs in his last sixteen innings pitch since the twenty twenty two postseason. Just throwing that out there, so given up a lot of home runs. After in the post game last night he just said, like I just got to pitch better though. There you go. Deep words for Max Scherzer, Kyle Finnegan. It's gonna be a lot of wins for the Washington Nationals. And last night, when you have a lead, you blow us say that pretty much. We'll do it to you. A third of an inning, five hits, five earned The ERA sits at twenty seven right now. And Jose Suarez last night for the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim four and a third inning, six earned runs, gave up two homers. His ERA is twelve forty six, So any concerns with Schrezer here and like you know, he is forty now. We are at that point here where these guys late thirties early forties pitchers. I know they're still high end Sureser. We saw the first start. You know, he looked very good against the Marvelins. But you know, over the entire course of the season, what is your confidence level in Shureser? Mine is low, which is why I was passing on him, because I feel like there's gonna be a little bit more peaks and valleys and the injuries the last couple of years, certainly missing some starts. I just feel fear of the body breaking down a little bit. But where do you stand with scherz Er? Was this a by opportunity after this bad start?
Speaker 2: I think, if it's like if it's like eighty five percent on the doll you know what I'm saying, If it's like eighty five cents on the dollar, like maybe I think I'm a little bit worried with you. That's the old you know, falling knife syndrome. You don't want to catch him too far on the way down. But at the same time, like he kind of find like last year he actually had a really good march in April. May was his big bumpy month or but he had a three two era. He proceeded to have a mid two or beating the mid to era the rest of the way through from July through October, so he showed a lot of consistency. So what's changed in that time. I'm not really sure much has changed outside of maybe a little bit more added pressure with Verlander out. I think this is probably a by opportunity. Again, anything that happens in the first week of baseball for players in the top fifty, I think there tends to be buying opportunities overall because of this pure panic thing that's going on. But I wouldn't want to pay like top dollar. Hey I'm getting a top seven way for sure, I would. I would need more of a discount because, yeah, this is a little bit worrisome how this is starting off. But I think he's going to level out, and he's shown that he levels.
Speaker 1: Out rest of season. Who would you rather have, Zach Goellener, Max Schurzer.
Speaker 2: Oh man, I would rather go with Scherzer. Still I don't think you agree.
Speaker 1: I it's close. I want to see the poll, Mike Maher, get a poll going up there, running up the flag pole. Mayor let's go, let's get to some prize picks. Let's get to today, and of course Price Picks one of the sponsors of today's show. As always, make sure that you head over to Prize Picks today use that promo code leading Off again. It's one word leading Off, easy to remember because it's the name of the show. You can pick the over under on player props and went up to twenty five times your money. It's the easiest and fastest way to go play daily fantasy sports. Price Picks is really fun. Again the sponsor of Leading Off and they'll match your deposit up to one hundred dollars. That first deposit can't feed that baby. So while you're the prize pick up, let's pick some prizes.
Speaker 2: Well, wasn't yesterday. Wasn't yesterday with anything for me?
Speaker 1: I had everybody has a bad start.
Speaker 2: Oh, I had a humbling yesterday. I had probably my best first week of any sport gambling that I ever had, absolute on fire, and yesterday humbled me with everything that went down. So I'm ready to get back to it. I actually haven't launched into a five picker for Prize Picks. I think we'll get there if we can. Once we get back to hit in which we did hit on opening day we hit a three, We're gonna go a little bit further, though, I will say I have a caveat because I'm gonna give you three, but I think there's a fourth you can add, and it's a part of yours. Here are my three on the prize picks. I'm going with Randy A. Rose Areina fantasy score hight and a half. I will tell you prize pick on their fantasy score is more generous than a few other places that do similar things. That is a really nice thing. You get a couple little extra points here and there, even on like the stolen base front. So I love Randy Rose Arena score eight and a half. I know you've got him tied in. I haven't done this yet. I'm going with TJ. Friedel hit run RBI one and a half good one under under. I'm going with up against Marcus Stroman whose Stroman looked really good in some of his changes in the last start. And then I'm adding Mike Trout total bases one and a half over. So those are my three twenty and can get you one hundred if you place that bet. The guy that I will add is the one that Joe put in. I don't know if the number has necessarily changed the betting market. It has. I could add in Shane mcclanahan's strikeout over you put it on, so I decided not to, But I would one hundred percent be comfortable changing out or adding if you want to do a four timer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, day games are always wacky too. Those are typically speaking on this is weird. But I don't like to play a lot of dfs in the day game slates. You know, different guys, you know, they play differently in the day. You have the lineup changes, all these kinds of things going on. Weirdness during day games. I stay weird.
Speaker 2: The day and nights so different.
Speaker 1: I mean the sun in the moon Welsh. That's why. By the way, look at it. So this guy macmaher, what was the question for the point? I wasn't even listening. What do you do it? Make it a sandwich mayor? Like? What are you doing? I mean, I think somebody eventually directed him the right way. But come on, mare, all right is my prize picks today again. I've got Shane McClanahan and the over with the six pitcher strikeouts, gorburn Burns over with the six and a half against the Mets today. That game's at one forty, so again you got to get these in quickly. We're given to you right now. Randy rose Arena was my guy one and a half total base, the same thing with Wander Franco. But as well said, the fantasy points also a way you can go. Speaking of which, let's get the betting out there too, because we're getting close to some of these one o'clock games pretty soon. Shane McClanahan, you can get the five and a half. I know you've got that one. Here's my big I'm gonna Welsh go for his after I lay out this parlay for everybody. Sure, I've got McClanahan the five and a half strikeouts and can get that at Bette Rivers on the over. I got Lozardo on the six and a half on the under. Again, I'm just a little worried about the innings today on DK. That's an interesting one and Corburn Burns against six and a half the over on FanDuel Garrett Cole nine and a half strikeouts are gonna go the under on DK. I think that's a very high number against the Phillies today. My favorite thing though, on the money line boys and girls. You know, I'm not a big parlay person. I don't tend to do this, but on the money line, put Milwaukee with Burns, Houston with Christian Javier going against the Detroit Tigers, and you got the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim tonight with Otani. That's a three leg parlay that'll move up to plus two eighty eight. You put those three things together there, you'll win almost three times your money. So Milwaukee, Houston, Angels all the money line parlay together three to one. That's my favorite bet of the day. Welsh, what do you have there in terms of wager When you're looking.
Speaker 2: At I like your moneyline parlay. I think those are actually fun to mess around with, some of those, So I think that's a really good one. Well, I did have, Shane McClanahan. I will tell you guys, I got it last night at five and a half over. It has since moved to six and a half on most books, and even if it is five and a half, the odds sink right now it's like minus one sixty five. So if I were doing it, I'm probably pairing it. I know parlay's are dangerous, and you got to really be careful about them. I don't mind doing two player parlays to mess around and one guy you could add. This is one of my solo ones. Is Pablo Lopez strikeout six and a half. It is minus one twenty five. I love this one because the Marlins are striking out more than any team in baseball. They're the number one strikeout team in baseball. Pabo Lopez with the big changes. Even though his numbers were up before, I was hoping this will be five and a half. I'll still take at six and a half. And you compare that one m klan a hand to get some good money. I actually have a little hit parlay for you, Goldie and Seeger point five over hit, so they just need to hit. You've got Goldie going up against Bryce Elder, and then you've got Corey Seeger going up against Grayson Rodriguez and he's gonna be hitting high in the lineup. Get both of those guys that will get you plus one oh five. So it's essentially even money for just any type of hit for them. And then finally I've got a first five team total Saint Louis Cardinals in the first five innings their team total runs two point five over it's minus one ten, so it's essentially three runs against Bryce Hilder for the Cardinals in the first five, which they average over four runs in the first five. So there you go.
Speaker 1: Don't forget everybody before we get to DFS in just a second. My playbook downloaded right now, and win. It's easy download win. That's a very easy mathematical equation. Here. You get the lineup assistant, the waiver wire assistant, the trade analyzer, the league analyzer, all the incredible tools at my playbook, and you could upgrade again fantasypros dot Com slash premium and boom when you go premium, look big things here. You get the custom advice, you get access to all of us on stages on our discord. You can manage all your teams, you get all the draft tools. You get one free premium upgrade we're giving away every couple weeks here on the program, So if you haven't already, if you want to get in on that, drop a comment below in one of these discussions we have here in one of our daily leading off shows, and you might big the big winner. But you could also not wait and go to fancypros dot com slash premium and just sign up today now. Well, in terms of again keep it simple here in DFS stuff in these days slates, You've got a couple situations here depending on how you want to run this. You know, you could skip the twelve thirty games just play the one o'clock's, which is probably what you want to do. Sean mcclanand's a ten k against Washington to lock and low. Corbyn Burns is an interesting tournament play because first start was a little rocky. Whatever, who cares. It's going against the Mets today. I think he's gonna strike out a ton of guys. And Christian Xavier against Detroit at ten k is even cheaper than both of them. I'd be looking to stack Houston, Milwaukee, Saint Louis, Tampa. I'm gonna go against the elder today with the Saint Louis Cardinals. But you get a lot of cheap bats in there as well, including guys like Brian Anderson, who's a value at two point five. A couple of guys in Milwaukee. They're going against Peterson. I like Peterson. Look some of the right handed bats there. Look for some of the Cardinals today against the young pitcher. Gonna get into that bullpen early today for the Braves most likely, and same.
Speaker 2: Thing why I like that team total. That's why I got my total two and a half runs. The loves five is getting too that bullpen. And by the way, Hamper Stacks, I love your Houston Saint Louis and Tampa Bay specifically Wander and Randy would be guys that would be trying to get in lineups.
Speaker 1: One hundred percent. And the Tampa with Wander Franco. By the way, in just a moment, we're gonna spoil what that is today. But again, a home run calls I know going well. I took a couple of days off from trying to give everybody head start like I did last year, so they hate me more when I catch up to them, because that's me. I'm a nice guy. And again, if you want to get in on this, go to fantasypros dot com slash chat, join discord, join the home run channel, start making your picks. We're giving away incredible things. Also, bettingpros dot Com slash leading off. We have a betting group two, so go join that again. Bettingpros dot Com slash leading off, so join us for all the fun. Got fun leader boards going away. We're giving away free subscriptions to fantasy pros and betting pros to monthly leaders. We've also got some really cool season long gifts we're giving out as well, which brings us, of course to our home run calls for the day. And I'm going with wander Franco. I'm staying on brand here with wander Franco, Patrick Corbin, let's go. I always get excited for Patrick Corbin starts, so wander Franco looks pretty pretty good, and I'm riding that Wander Franco train. It is going to be comical when we look back at the end of the year. I think that he was like the eightieth player going off the board. Absolutely comical, Welsh. I can't wait to look back and laugh at it.
Speaker 2: Ha ha.
Speaker 1: I'm dude.
Speaker 2: This was one of the guys I sta actually stacked in three different leagues. I stacked Steger see Steger Seger and Wander Franco together on the middle and Wander Steeger. That's what I've got, and I've got both of those guys together, and I'm totally with you on that. I like that call. As you said, it's going well. It's not going well. As everybody knows. The coin had flipped me in the wrong direction three straight times. Yesterday nothing worked out. Neither one of my guys got on the board. Unbelievable. The Aaron Judge one was the epitome of how bad my day was. We couldn't get anything out of Judge and we didn't get it out of Freddy Freeman either. Today I'm going with a little bit of like a BVP play, if you will, because I'm going with George Springer. George Springer has an over five hundred career batting average against Zach Granke also in that leadoff spot. It's just kind of a great piece to get because I'm gonna get more at bats and more opportunities. So I'm hoping to get on the board. We're not flipping any coins, We're not doing any of that today. I got to get on the damn board. I'm ready to go.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's funny how the NAD moves. I love bop Seeger, He's a great silver bullet band there by the way, I don't know if you realize this or not. You know my cousin. He started his own little podcast and I say little, but it sounds condescending when I say that. But funny story here for everybody leading off. Well take it for a second, because I gotta again here on the show live, which is really.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, I know how it goes. Uh yeah, Now, this is a great story because you know how I got humbled in my betting yesterday. Joe was humbled being in the presence of Donnie, and I know exactly story that you're gonna tell. Joe got humbled in his world.
Speaker 1: And so I'm in the car here. He's gonna close the show with the story time because everybody likes story time. Today, I'm gonna close the show with this. So we're out in my you know, little Cousin's soccer game. We're all hanging out. We're leaving, you know, some of the coaches, assistants, they know. Donnie's got a show, and I'm sitting there with you know, he just started a couple of weeks ago. He's very excited about it. It's great. I told him you should do this. He's a very entertain guy, as everybody here knows in the chat, and I'm sitting in the passenger's side, and he's talking outside of the car to here we go. He's already ready for the story. He's talking outside of the car to the assistant coaches and like, oh, your cousins, and that's fun. Why don't you have him on the podcast. That'd be fun for him to be on the podcastle exposure.
Speaker 2: By the way, it's not understanding. This is for Donnie to have Joe on the.
Speaker 1: On for my cousin Donnie to have me on his podcast that just started a few weeks ago. And I said, did how I said him that would be great. I love I wonder what that's like to be on a podcast and a show. I hope I don't screw it up. It was hilarious. I did not let it live it down the rest of the weekend. It became the running joke, and I am so happy for it because I was almost in tears crying about we were so and then they kept Somebody asked him some betting advice too, That's what I was even better, and I whipped him. And he is not a huge sports guy. He watches the show because he loves me and I love him, but he's not a big sports guy, and I'm standing right next to him listening to him, and the guys ask him let Yukon ride, and I'm like, he doesn't even know what he's talking about. He thinks Yukon is like a is like a school for criminals like Yukon. He has no idea.
Speaker 2: That was my favorite part of the story was then like, hey, let's get some gambling advice.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I'm next time I'm away. I'm just gonna have Donnie host the show. But maybe you and I can get on that podcast.
Speaker 2: We'll make it someday, Joe, We'll make it someday.
Speaker 1: There you go. I told you Donnie it was gonna happen. It was just hilarious. I love I love it. It was so great. But again, his show is very fun. You should check it out too. He's a shooting straight with Donnie c starting up his podcast, which again I encourage everybody to start a podcast, except doctor Glenn. Doctor Glenn should not do a podcast. Nobody wants to hear him go on and on. But Welsh, it's good to be back here. I missed you in terms of things that are inciting again today, if you missed it, it just came out today. Go check out Welsh's trade video. We're gonna be doing a trade video every week, just like last year. We're gonna be doing waiver Wire pickup video that's coming out tomorrow. I've got that in the works already. So if you haven't already subscribed to Fantasy Ros MLB, make sure you head over to Prize Picks as well. Use that promo code leading off when you sign up because it helps us. It helps you get one hundred percent deposit match up to one hundred bucks when twenty five times your money. We're giving you picks. We're helping you break the code for the Prize Picks. So it's a good time there. So yeah, that's right. I called you out. Doctor Glenn J. Full knows that. So there you go. And of course, if you got extra sports betting advice, just go to my cousin, go.
Speaker 2: To Donnie handle too. Just followed me. I gotta follow Donnie back.
Speaker 1: So funniest part too, He's like, you literally are in a show that's on Amazon Prime for sports betting, and he was asking me across right like cross your face as though you're not there, so humbling, which is great. And God knows If anything, I needed to be humbled, and I got humbled by Welsh and David Busters too from the basketball shooting and other events of our Olympic trials. So great show here. Good to see all my peanuts and cracker Jacks back. Thanks again to the Worm for filling in giving me a couple of days off there with the kiddos. I appreciate it. That'll do it for us, but the story of the game goes on for the Welsh. I'm Joey p. Enjoy your afternoon baseball today, boys and girls. Peace,