Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center.
Speaker 2: Jack Armstrong, Joe.
Speaker 3: Katty arm Strong and Jetty and Hee Armstrong and Getty Strong. And how you feeling about Friday? Huh, Exciday's gonna party. I'm gonna party. I don't believe you're gonna party. Probably not party.
Speaker 4: Probably take care of my kids, figure out some meals, do some laundry.
Speaker 3: Gets bet on time.
Speaker 4: I usually get to bed early on a Friday night, Yes, every night of the week. For some reason, at this point in my life, I cannot say the same. So I started my day with a early morning jabbing. Had to have the standard of blood work done before my visit with my doctor, and got an appointment in all what you need to do these days. And my wife, who's like a week off on the cycle of going to see the doctor, had her blood work done at the same place, and she said, oh, I hope you get you know.
Speaker 5: What's her name? She's the little gal. She's so bubbly and so cheery and so wonderful. So I got there today and there she is. Not only is she cute and bubbly and cherry, she loves Jesus, and she let us know we are discussing the nice weather cetera, blah blah blah. And I thought, okay, great, Yeah, that's the gal Git he was talking about. And then out comes from the bowels of the building a darker presence, this big.
Speaker 3: There's no reason to go into description A large a woman of large facilis.
Speaker 4: You know what's interesting? Years, I have no idea where the dis direction is this story is going. I don't know if we were about to get off on how Christian she was or now. I don't know.
Speaker 5: We're going to gotta hang out for the ride. That's that's the brilliant that's the brilliance of my artistry.
Speaker 3: I'm hanging on. I'm hanging on for ride.
Speaker 4: I don't know what's about the goal gal radiating hatred for humanity from every pore. She was glowing with hatred of humankind just visible on her face.
Speaker 3: And they're book for bottomists.
Speaker 6: Yes, Joe, we we refer to those as large margin charge.
Speaker 5: So yes, well, large march was in charge and something. Now, oh give me the sweet little girl. I'll give me the sweet little girl. But no, no, I got the mountain of malevolence.
Speaker 3: You don't request, I request.
Speaker 4: Well, remember I used to have my guy Pong, my non Pong, and I liked Pong, and I would I would. I would show up and say I want Pong, So I'll wait however long it takes until Pong comes up.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the place I go, you know, I only go like once every six months, was a year, And they're not consistent. There are a bunch of different gals, and I think one dude wants who worked there.
Speaker 4: But an if I have the one that doesn't look like they've been in prison, you could say that I can I get the one who is gonna jab me with the needle whether I need it or not?
Speaker 3: Can I not have her? Yeah? She actually was pretty good.
Speaker 4: It was fine, but you know, I found myself like trying to manage the relationship with being really pleasant and upbeat without being gushing, you know, because if you're in a foul mood, and she was clearly in a foul mood. If you're in a foul mood, the super chip or person who's trying to bring you out of it, that's not helping.
Speaker 3: So I thought, all right, you just got to play your cards right.
Speaker 5: That job It's like you know you're being robbed and you're just trying to look you can have my wallet and all.
Speaker 3: It's just this. I'll end it here.
Speaker 4: Look at the lay back and think England, Well exactly, I was getting jabbed one way or the other, and I wanted it to be you know, a good turned out to be fine.
Speaker 3: That's professionalism intact, more than any other job though.
Speaker 4: I mean, because we're all human beings and we have good days and bad days, and days when we're in good moods and bad moods, and uh, that job it's got to.
Speaker 3: Be particularly difficult.
Speaker 4: You know. You have your I don't know, in argument with your husband, or your teenager says something you hate when you drop them off at school or whatever, and then you got to go in and be delicate or you can take it out on your kid.
Speaker 3: Everything I do for that kid.
Speaker 4: No, no, I've been raising that kid and I feet him and everything, and they have no good da.
Speaker 5: Plus, you're dealing with the public for your entire shift, and anybody who's dealt with public knows that that alone will put your teeth on edge.
Speaker 3: But anyway, it worked out all right. I'm just so glad it's over anyway. So I've been.
Speaker 5: Wanting to get to this and I don't know why exactly, but I find the dynamics of this so interesting. Speaking of managing a one on one relationship, and that is the history of American presidents getting played by Vladimir Putin.
Speaker 3: And this is written by Tom Rogan.
Speaker 5: I don't know Tom, I know Joe Rogan, I know what's Everyboddy from the Washington Post, Josh Josh Rogan, Right, well, this is yet another Rogan.
Speaker 4: You read the David Sanger version of Putin and Bush and how they hung out together like friends back in the day.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, it was rough to read in retrospect.
Speaker 5: Well, this Rogan leads with Donald Trump says he wants peace in Ukraine. The problem is that mister Trump sees Vladimir Putin for you who he wishes.
Speaker 3: Putin to be.
Speaker 5: See if you agree with his friends, he wishes him to be a hardened, put practical, you know, negotiator, rather than who he is, a former KGB lieutenant colonel who revels in the dark art of ruthless manipulation. Mister Trump was shaped by the Wheeler Dealer New York City real estate scene. Mister Putin was shaped by the brutal maximalism of the KGB's Red banner In Institute. But mister Trump is not the first US president to take an unrealistic view of his Russian counterpart. Consider his predecessor's experiences, and I was reminded of the patheticness of this going through this. The first American president to deal with Putin was Bill Clinton, and he chose to remain largely silent on human rights concerns in Russia, including the incredible civilian casualties during the Second Chechen War. Mister Clinton instead focused on wooing mister Putin to join the post Cold War democratic international order. Mister Putin did nothing of the sort. He intimidated the Russian media, cultivating an inner circle of oligarchs, and took the crush down the road of totalitarianism all on. Mister Clinton stood idly by, hoping. But I don't know what Clinton was supposed to do, honestly. But next came George W. Bush meeting Putin in June one.
Speaker 4: Bush said he quote look the man in the eye and found hiould be very straightforward and trustworthy, adding that he gained a.
Speaker 5: Sense of his soul as a human being. I have soft feelings for George W.
Speaker 3: Bush.
Speaker 5: That is one of the most ludicrous things I've ever heard.
Speaker 3: Certainly in retrospect.
Speaker 5: That was wishful thinking of a Titanic scale. Ye know, mister Bush had been duped by mister Putin's KGB mind games.
Speaker 3: Mister Putin appealed to mister.
Speaker 5: Bush, a born again Christian, with a story about his mother's Orthodox cross being rescued from a fire in her datcha. Mister Putin adopted a similar tactic with mister Trump's chief foreign affairs negotiator, Steve Whitcoff, telling mister Whitcroft that he had prayed for mister Trump when he learned of the assassination attempt against him in July.
Speaker 3: Putin has never prayed for anything in his life. No, the fact that.
Speaker 4: Some people, including many of our listeners, believe Putin's some sort of protector of Christianity, Good Lord.
Speaker 5: One more example, and then you know the main point, which which Jack is certainly hinting at.
Speaker 3: Then there was Barack Obama.
Speaker 5: Soon after taking office in on and I and Obama essentially excused Russia's invasion of Georgia five months prior publicly seeking a reset in relations. At July, Obama traveled to Moscow to meet with Putin. Obama advisor Michael mcfollow's McFall, who served as ambassador to Russia for a number of years, recounts in his twenty eighteen book how Putin quickly asserted dominance over the American president.
Speaker 3: Putin quote Putin spoke.
Speaker 5: Uninterrupted for nearly the entire time scheduled for the meeting, documenting the injustices of the Bush administration. This was a guy, this is the Bush administration, that could see into his soul. This was a guy with a chip on his shoulder. Obama listened patiently, maybe too patiently. It was my assignment to read out this meeting to our press court later that day. I couldn't tell them that Obama merely listened the entire time. Then they go into the history of the appeasement of Obama. I think, what maybe our presidents under estimate, one after the other after the other, maybe for reasons of their own egos, is that they're up against a master manipulator. Not just a hard ass negotiator and a cutthroat, but a guy who's gifted in not coming off as a cutthroat in anticipating what you want to hear and giving it to you.
Speaker 4: Maybe the first time, the first president, that's fine, you can get away with that, But since then, I don't see how you get manipulated by the guy.
Speaker 3: Obvious what he is.
Speaker 4: He's a ruthless he will he would murder your child if it benefited him.
Speaker 3: He's that yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Or even if he thought there was one and four chance it would benefit him, yeah, your child would be dead. Trump clearly is prone to being swayed by flattery.
Speaker 3: I mean, that's just beyond denial at this point, and it was.
Speaker 5: I've been watching Special Report with Brett Behar, especially this week, in which he's talked to various leaders in the countries that Trump's visited in the Middle East, in which he's done some really really interesting diplomacy that might be like crazy beneficial for the next fifty years. There's some stuff that's bothered me, but I think a lot of it is really really impressive what Trump's been doing.
Speaker 3: But it's been.
Speaker 5: Unbelievable how every figure Brett bear interviews goes way over above and beyond the call of duty in praising Trump like it's almost like they've got a timer going off every fourth sentence to make sure they throw in some lavish praise for Trump and putten.
Speaker 4: Yeah, on that front, I'm concerned. Trump said earlier today, he said, it's time. It's time Putin and I meet. We got to make that happen, And I'm really concerned about how that meeting goes.
Speaker 3: That Trump might just.
Speaker 4: Lavish praise on Putin to his face and bad They both sit there in bad mouth, Selensky.
Speaker 3: And I don't know what we do with that.
Speaker 4: That would be tough to take. Yeah, in fact, I almost predict that's what's going to happen.
Speaker 5: But Putin will like have a ten million dollar documentary of Joe Biden's deceit and dementia produced and show it to Trump. He will build a shrine to Malania's beauty. He'll cut off his own thumb maybe if he needs to to convince Trump. They're on the same page and they're the kind of guys who get it. Other people don't get it like we do, but we sure do.
Speaker 4: Maybe he can get some of those hair swinging dancers that they had in Abu Dhabi yesterday. Trump seemed to like those the girls that swung their hair. I gotta get the hair swinging dancers video. I missed that somehow. Yeah, but we'll have to see. I don't get it either.
Speaker 5: How one president after another after another makes the same set of mistakes. Well, even doesn't realize they're dealing with an alligator.
Speaker 3: They're dealing with a reptile.
Speaker 4: You don't need to meet with the CIA and have them you read their profile that they've dug up and put together for you.
Speaker 3: How about the fact that he.
Speaker 4: Burned all those people in that apartment building so he could blame the Chechens and start a war.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean that's who does that. Yeah, that's the kind of guy.
Speaker 4: You're dealing with. He would burn a whole bunch of families of Russians so he could blame it on the Chechens and start a war because he wanted to.
Speaker 5: Sure, Yeah, that's straight out of his philosophy and Hitler's and others. No, dang, Michael, this is not a gratuitous Hitler mentioned. This is a specific sighting of very different exactly. But the great Man view of history is, if you are not willing to sacrifice tens of thousands, hundreds of thousands, maybe millions of lives. You will not be one of the great men of history. If you blanche at sacrificing all those lives, you don't deserve the gig.
Speaker 3: You're in the wrong job. Chum. That's what Vladimir Putin would say. You gotta know that going.
Speaker 1: In Jack Armstrong and Joe, The Armstrong and Getty Show.
Speaker 2: Jack Armstrong and Joe Getty, The Armstrong and Getty Show.
Speaker 4: I got a weird fomo fear of missing out thing about when I find out this popular meme and then I read about it and I think.
Speaker 3: Hi, I missed that.
Speaker 4: And part of it is this job, like I don't want to miss out on popular trends that people are talking about without bringing them to you. Part of it's just fomo, I guess. But somehow I missed out on this viral video from a while back about this guy in his early morning routine that apparently.
Speaker 3: Has caught on.
Speaker 4: The four am wake up is not just for Superman CEOs anymore, says The Wall Street Journal in a quest to be ever more productive, The morning routines of American men hit new extremes, and it's about how it's become a big deal. Whether you're Disney CEO Bob Iger who starts super early in the morning, or CEO Tim Cook of Apple getting up at four am.
Speaker 3: I guess is the new thing.
Speaker 4: And I didn't know about this Ashton Hall, who posted a video his morning routine that involved mouth tape.
Speaker 3: Do you know what that is, Katie? What's mouth tape? Hey? You put it over your mouth when you sleep.
Speaker 6: It's supposed to force you to breathe through your nose, which is better for you.
Speaker 4: I think my kids would discover my lifeless body if I did that.
Speaker 5: But all right, and I think Almighty God probably came up with a decent plan for how you gotta breathe while you're asleep.
Speaker 3: But thanks anyway.
Speaker 4: This guy he got his mouth tape an ice bath filled with bottled Saratoga water because the kind of water cold water in your bath obviously makes a huge difference. A banana peel rubbed across his face, and most importantly, it all starts. It's what is sense the oils or something, And most importantly it all begins at three point fifty five am.
Speaker 3: I kind of like this sin lives late at night.
Speaker 4: According to this post that got so much attention, if you're dealing with a weak mind, bad decisions, or lack of productivity.
Speaker 3: Go to sleep early.
Speaker 4: You do tend to make bad decisions at night. Eating a relationship wiseil shortly after he took the tape off of his mouth that Benjamin Franklin said, early to bed, early to rise makes a man healthy, wealthy, and wise. In the days that followed that video going viral, seemingly half of the internet, from ed Shearan to somebody I've never heard of, posted clips parroting the Hall's routine about getting up at four o'clock in the morning.
Speaker 3: Anyway that sounds entertaining.
Speaker 4: I feel like last week we were talking about how I feel like I don't feel like I know this is true. Extroverts get to like run the world and act like that's the only way to do things.
Speaker 3: Because they're extroverts.
Speaker 4: They're they're loud and proud and are willing to get in your face and say it, whereas we introverts are kind.
Speaker 3: Of, yeah, I don't I don't really like it.
Speaker 4: Go ahead whatever, and so you get all the attention. I feel like people who are built to get up early kind of dominate that conversation. It works for you because that's the way you're built. Yeah, it doesn't work for everyone. And the sort of person who is more productive, maybe as productive as you, but does it getting up later and staying up later.
Speaker 5: So right, exactly. But there's no Look what a hard guy I am aspect to that.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 4: For some reason that is kind of interesting. I don't know why it is. I get up at ten am, but I don't go to sleep until four in the morning, and I'm productive the whole day gets no attention. But yeah, here you've seen as a sloth or something like that.
Speaker 6: Yes, yeah, Well, there's nothing more manly than rubbing a banana peel on.
Speaker 3: Your face.
Speaker 4: Or making sure you have Saratoga water to jump into as opposed to tapwater.
Speaker 5: Good lord, ugh, oh my skin, my poor skin. Hand me another banana peel quickly. It's our dried or something.
Speaker 2: The Armstrong and Getty show, Yeah, or your show.
Speaker 3: Podcasts and our hot lakes, the.
Speaker 2: Arm Strong and Getty Show.
Speaker 4: So the story is not, in and of itself terribly significant, I don't think, except that it's symbolic and illustrates a point. You have this county in New York, Chimung County. They have a system of libraries. It happens to be a fairly conservative part of New York.
Speaker 5: Interestingly, but they have expelled all of the Tuttle Twins books from the child and youth sections.
Speaker 3: I don't know those books.
Speaker 5: They are enormously popular now among especially conservative America, conservative to moderate America. They are absolutely entertaining, funny, well written books that represent traditional values. I will read from their website and help you understand gender fluidity. Oh no, they don't really get into that.
Speaker 4: An innovative series of colorful, engaging books that use storytelling to share important economics, civic, and real history principles with your child, plus workbooks, audiobooks and parent guides to empower parents and enhance learning.
Speaker 3: And they have many, many titles and great to teachers to help you understand gender fluidity.
Speaker 5: No, no, again, I think you're misunderstanding this.
Speaker 3: No, you know what it is. It's books that educate.
Speaker 5: And I almost hate to use that word, but haven't we all learned a ton from various stories and books we've read about life and love and humanity and science in some cases, and that sort of thing written from a point of view that is not about gender fluidity. It's good stories that would have been written a generation ago.
Speaker 4: And the response has been absolutely enormous to these books. Well, this county library banned these books.
Speaker 5: Why they were asked listen to this, which some of the content promotes a specific political and economic perspective that clashes with the library's policy to include all points of view. The implication being these books have a point of view, but do not reflect all points of view, which is a bizarre requirement.
Speaker 4: So what's the points of view that they do reflect? It has traditional morality.
Speaker 3: Reade in America.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so if you do well it kind of my joke turns out it's too real. So if you don't include gender fluidity, you're not including all points of view.
Speaker 3: So it's kind of the book's got to be banned.
Speaker 5: Or if you proudly advocate for traditional civic virtues and morality and family values, you cannot be in that library because I quote, some of the content promotes a specific political and economic perspective free markets that clashes with the library's policy to include all points of view. Then this author shows the email that was leaked to them. Yet they're banning our books. Rights Connor Boyak, who's the author which teach parent kids and their parents about free markets, property rights, personal responsibility, entrepreneurship and more. This shows that you can't assume anything about anything in your area simply because we're mostly conservative or whatever. The left has captured most of society's institutions. They dominate the schools and the libraries, even in otherwise conservative communities. And Connor I would say to you, sir, we have been saying for a very long time around here. You can live in the reddest area in the world. You have a blue blotch right in the middle of your town or county. It's your local school end or library. But then Connor Boyak writes, I think my favorite thing here is that they're removing the Subtle Twins books because they alleged our books contain quote a political and economic perspective that clashes with their policy to include all points of view. So because our books aren't inclusive of all points of view, they're excluding them.
Speaker 3: The irony is thick. This sounds like something the Babylon b would write.
Speaker 5: Meanwhile, what kids' books are included in this library?
Speaker 3: There you go.
Speaker 5: Let's take a look at screenshots which Jack I happen to have in front of Me.
Speaker 3: A is for activist.
Speaker 5: It's an ABC board book written and illustrated for the next generation of progressives. Families want their kids to grow up in a space that is unapologetic about activism, environmental justice, civil rights, LBGTQ rights, etcetera.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, that is unbelievable. Believable.
Speaker 5: At the same time, here's another book that's included, phenomenal AOC The Roots and Rise of Alexandria Acassio Cortez.
Speaker 3: Wow Wow.
Speaker 5: Continuing on Radical My Year with a Socialist Senator by Sophia Warren, Moving Along trans Bodies trans Selves a Resource by and four transgender Communities in this library. Connor goes on, wait, there's more.
Speaker 3: Why not? We're having fun.
Speaker 5: Kamala raised her hand a tribute to Vice President Kamala Harris, recounting every time she raised her hand to stand up for what she believes.
Speaker 3: So the other day, I'll be vague about it. Let me finish the list real quick.
Speaker 4: Greta Tunberg Climate Activist, Beacon of Hope, The Life of Barack Obama and I'm an Activist and Introduction to Activism teaches people who are changing the world.
Speaker 3: Blah blah blah, and it's for kids.
Speaker 6: Go on.
Speaker 4: The other day, my son was in a situation with another kid, his age thirteen year old who made some sort of comment that he didn't understand, and he said, uh, you know, what are you talking about her? Does that mean or something like that, and the kid said, what are you against bisexuals? Are you homophobic? And I just thought, why does this come up all the.
Speaker 3: Time, all the time.
Speaker 4: And it's because of these books that they have at the schools and the stuff they teach a school, plus you know, who knows what the parents are talking about all the time.
Speaker 3: But why is this topic so prevalent?
Speaker 4: Why is it impossible to get away from sexuality as a.
Speaker 3: Topic all the time?
Speaker 4: God, it never came up when I was young, certainly at.
Speaker 3: That age and younger. Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 5: Read James Lindsay and Helen pluck Ros's Cynical Theory is about critical theory, queer radical gender theory and why they push that stuff. It has to do with neo Marxism and eroding the values of Western society. So you can overthrow it. But I'm reminded. I mean this library obviously saying some of the content promotes a specific political and economic perspective that clashes with the library's policy to include all points of view, which is a ridiculous, laughable, cynical lie. And I'm reminded of one of my favorite quotes about these people. Marxists just lie. They lie so overtly and blatantly that people begin to question their own perceptions. It works because no one expects another person to lie so overtly. So these woke libraries, these woke schools, these woke universities, they will out and out deny that they're doing what they're doing. Just be ready for it. Be aware that the nice local librarian will lie to your face about what.
Speaker 3: They're doing and why they're doing it. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I find that very, very frustrating, and I have comments I'd like to make, but I don't want to hurt feelings or cause problems. But yeah, the whole library thing, it's something that's the other thing Marxist count on.
Speaker 5: And you're talking about your personal life, so I'm not telling you you should mess up your personal life fight, but they one hundred percent count on you being afraid to make the encounter hostile and unfriendly. They count on your niceness to win the day. Some of those book titles you gave us. Oh my god, trans Bodies trans Selves, There's no one way to be transgender. Transbodies Transselves is a revolutionary resource, a comprehensive, reader friendly guide for transgender people, with each chapter written by transgender and gender expansive authors.
Speaker 4: I like the Rise of AOC, a minor congress person who's a socialist but happens to be attractive, so she gets lots of attention. And that book is in the library.
Speaker 3: That's right, arm.
Speaker 2: Strong, the Armstrong and Getty Show.
Speaker 7: And not only does it look like one eight weeks postoperatively, it's acting like water.
Speaker 4: The level of kidney function is as good as we would expect from a human kidney transplant.
Speaker 3: Holy cow, nice job, pig kidney.
Speaker 4: So kidneys is one of the big ones, because why do your kidneys go south? Onia?
Speaker 3: It just happens. Sometimes.
Speaker 4: High blood pressure is one major cause, because a liver is often a drinking and drugs thing. Rightkidneys can just fail on you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, some drugs you've processed through your kidneys. But I don't know much about it anyway. So you got two of those, You got one liver, you got two kidneys, Am I right?
Speaker 3: So far.
Speaker 4: And then if you need a new kidney, somebody who has a is a match for you, you can have to take one of their kidneys, because a person can get buy on one kidney, right, But that's always been you have no kidneys, that's a drag, right, and then you got to find somebody of the kidney. And sometimes you're on the list and thinking, man, if I don't get a kidney soon, I'm going to be kidney list, which you can't be, and then you'll die. Nobody wants to say, yes, Katie, do you know something about kidneys?
Speaker 6: Well, yeah, I have a kidney disease, and the transplant list for kidneys is the longest out of all of the organs.
Speaker 3: Do you still have both yours?
Speaker 4: I do?
Speaker 3: They both work for the most part, yes, uh huh.
Speaker 5: But if there are cancers that affect the kidneys, there are all sorts of things that can hurt them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, how do you ruin your kidneys? It's just a like genetic thing, or it's a genetic thing, gotcha.
Speaker 4: M And then but so we've been hearing about this our whole lives. And now if they could use pig kidneys, that would eliminate the whole problem.
Speaker 5: I assume, yeah, unless you're a pig, then it caused a whole new set of problems. The point remains, it's an event. More of doctor Sanjay Gupta's report.
Speaker 7: Now, there is one complication they're watching for very carefully, something that is unique to zeno transplants, and we had only ten, maybe all of us. If there is some sort of weird or strange virus in the pig and it gets into the human population through one of these transplants, might not only affect the patient, but people around the patient as well.
Speaker 4: All the studies they were doing, we're not only monitoring the patient, but they're close context.
Speaker 3: You're right, these stories are always presented from the human being point of view, and not from the pig's point of view, in which he would say, Hey, I was using this whoa, whoa, whoa whoa. You show me where I said this was cool.
Speaker 5: It is not cool, by the way, the idea of some horrendous pig virus spreading to humans.
Speaker 3: Doctor Fauci says, what.
Speaker 5: It's probably doing experiments in North Korea right now. It's some leaky lab financing that good thing. Biden pardoned. I'll never forget one more nugget from this story.
Speaker 8: This is really the progress of several Nobel Prize winning discoveries, everything from Crisper, which is gene editing technology actually taking genes out of the pig genome adding other genes in from humans into the pig genome. They also use cloning, They use IVF, they use transplant immunology. These are just huge, huge developments in the world of medicine that have all sort of come together to make this work. But they basically make the pig genome compatible with humans.
Speaker 3: That's what they do. Two legs good, four legs bad. That's where you end.
Speaker 5: Up fall in love with her, cute little snout, her hooves.
Speaker 3: Let me stroke your hooves, my love, that'd be cool if this becomes a thing of the past, having to worry about kidneys.
Speaker 5: Do they get to vote these half human, half pig, well not exactly half.
Speaker 3: Katie, Yes, yeah, I do have to tell you.
Speaker 6: During that report, when they were giving the guy the ultrasound to show him the kidney, he he rubbed his stomach and went, you can feel.
Speaker 3: The little piggy right there, A little cringey. That's very cringey.
Speaker 4: And do you every time you eat like bacon, do you kind of just like not up to heaven a little bit kind of a salute, like a little toast for.
Speaker 3: The homies, homies, or or do you like vomit it because you're you know, you're rejected. Yeah kind of all right, Yeah, it's right, pigab anyway.
Speaker 4: So well, the doctor that puts your pig kidney in you have been the most qualified person they could get at UCLA or did they just fit.
Speaker 3: The racial quotas that they wanted.
Speaker 4: This is going on at UCLA Medical School, one of the most you know, prestigious medical schools in the entire world. They're clearly was clearly continuing to use race and admissions. I mean, there's just no getting around at whatsoever in the lawsuit going on right now, and it's against the Asians because they just there's too many Asian kids that are super smart and can qualify for the school and not enough Black kids, and they.
Speaker 3: Don't like that result. So what do you do? You discriminate by race?
Speaker 4: I mean, you the lefties, you discriminate by race to try to fix the problem, which is just nuts right right.
Speaker 5: UCLA Medical is unforgivably woke a new story emerges every week.
Speaker 4: Lawsuit brought on behalf of students denied admissions since twenty twenty. According to the complaint, UCLA will routinely admit black applicants with below average GPA and MCAT scores. In twenty twenty three, Asians where forty one percent of the total applicants and only twenty eight percent of the people that graduated. Black applicants made up eight percent of the applicants, but fourteen percent of the graduates.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so at much lower scores. Yeah, it's amazing.
Speaker 4: Racial prefering SINS has been outlawed in California since nineteen ninety six.
Speaker 3: Even in California.
Speaker 4: We voted that now making decisions based on racist racists, we ain't gonna do that, even in California.
Speaker 5: But of course, the enlightened universities find their way around it. Right, And here's an idea, Black America. We just keep you know, growing school choice and all the other things that will actually improve education and educational outcomes for black kids, so that every damn a black man or woman who graduates from a medical school, everybody will know they're one hundred percent qualified.
Speaker 4: Wouldn't and there will never be any whispers about, you know, diversity hires or DEI doctors, or wouldn't that be great?
Speaker 3: And yet the progressives are the ones who prevent that justice. Roberts wrote in the student's prefer admissions case that racial preferences cannot be reconciled with the Constitution's equal protection clause and that a student must be traded based on his or her experience as an individual, not on the basis of race. Obs would be my response, as a known right obs. It's amazing how hard it is to kill off this kind of racism.
Speaker 5: Well, they do it with the approval of their own consciences. They are utterly convinced that they are doing the right thing by pushing some people down to elevate others. It's the hubris of it has always amazed me. You think so highly of yourself, your judgments, your morals that you can wield the awful, awful tool of racial discrimination to get the outcome that you say is appropriate. Sickening you people, sicken me, and and god, dang it, this is it. I almost said a very nasty thing. I'm glad I didn't.
Speaker 3: Part of me which is I anyway, you're conflicted on this.
Speaker 5: I am thank you for summarising what really blanking pisses me off is that these same people are putting the band aid of Look, they're not really qualified, and we really didn't educate them at government schools, but let's go ahead and shove them into these upper tier colleges and medical schools or whatever, and then pretend.
Speaker 4: Like they're qualified. You are making it impossible to actually reform schools for the little kids when they're young and idealistic and want to learn. I'm talking about your black kids and whatever kids of whatever race you're talking about. You with your let's just go ahead and cowtow to the teachers unions, then elevate them artificially when they hit college. You are making it impossible to do the real work to improve these people's lives. You hypocritical self regarding bastards.
Speaker 5: I hate you. You want hate speech there, it is, I hate you.
Speaker 3: So these these are kidneys that are actually taking just out of a regular pig.
Speaker 4: It's not one of those. They're growing a valve and a Petri dish or something. I don't actually know that.
Speaker 5: I mean, the guy mentioned the many, many incredible technologies that grow in go into getting a very different I mean, it's not a typical. You can't like go down to your local hog farm steal a kidney and have it stuffed in you.
Speaker 4: These are incredibly advanced. Oh so it's not just a railer kidney, run of the mill, horrible. The pig kidney No, were you listening?
Speaker 3: Goodn't understand.
Speaker 4: So they had to use the crisper and everything else to bring this kidney around there you go.
Speaker 3: Yep, among other things. Yeah, and what is it with the pig? Why the pig.
Speaker 5: For instance, Yeah, the monkey, which is genetically very similar. Certainly apes are certainly several people I know, I uh a fair point.
Speaker 1: Jack Armstrong and Joe Armstrong and Getty Show