Speaker 1: So you know, we we we all. You spoke at a school.
Speaker 2: That we was add in the Bronx a few months ago, and it was it was such an impressive story from an entrepreneurial standpoint and just going to invest FST and how that's actually altered the trajectory of your life that we was like, man a, we want to, you know, highlight young entrepreneurs, some people that are doing well in the community our form of gift back, but I also just want you to just kind of tell your story if you can, as far as how you got to market.
Speaker 1: Mondays.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so this is completely crazy because I envisioned this literally the first time I went to invest Fest because I was watching Guys before even going to invest Fest.
Speaker 4: But first you had invests.
Speaker 3: I want to thank Kevin Riley for, you know, sponsoring our Atlanta Trip Council member from the Bronx. He invited us in about like I think it was seventy other students, three five star hotel, and I was able to actually go. I was invited, and that first year I had nothing to show for. I had no business. I was seventeen years old, fresh out of high school. A class at twenty twenty four, and I just wanted to go and just be around the environment of entrepreneurs, high level individuals and actually learn. So being there, I was just shaking hands with everybody like I was. You know, I was telling you guys earlier, I was trying to schedule calls with people.
Speaker 4: I was trying to get on.
Speaker 3: Zoom calls, schedule this, try to see how could I learn from somebody or get a mentor etc. And that alone just led me to create connections and actually interact with certain people. But at Investments, like I said, I wanted to give a thanks to Shirman Brown because he has a larger network as well. And being there, I actually met somebody who was involved in the business I was interested in, which I now run, jacksided Grentu's and ever since then we just stood well connected. His name is pj as a mentor of mine, and ever since then it's just been on.
Speaker 4: Since there.
Speaker 3: Came into invest Fest the next year, this is invest Fest twenty twenty five, and I was actually able to pitch my business to you guys.
Speaker 4: You know, I was able to pitch the Troy.
Speaker 3: MG and I was actually a winner of the Youth Scholarship pitching Jacksodic g Rent Two's showing my vision with it, what does it actually want to do?
Speaker 4: What's my plan? How I actually want to scale?
Speaker 3: And ever since then, I've just been well connected with the people around me. Like I said, I want to give thanks to Kevin Riley, thanks to Sherman Brown and as well as my high school principal Ms Bray from Bronxville Preparatory Academy for bringing on Sherman Brown to lead me to me to Kevin Riley. So it was those all a bunch of steps and just time, time and a way. And now we're here going into invest Fest twenty twenty six and I'm on market Mondays with you guys. Somehow you know it kind of mind bogles me, Like I don't even understand it, you know.
Speaker 1: So just to just perspective before, So, how are you nineteen?
Speaker 2: Yeah, so you're nineteen years old coming out the bronx You come to invest fast, you meet a mentor. Essentially you start an exotic car rental business and then you get how much money did you get?
Speaker 1: Five thousand dollars? One thousand? Okay, yeah, you got the one thousand. Then you part like that.
Speaker 2: But now you actually have a successful exotic car rental business, and we actually used you because somebody, I'm sure Troy will tell the story, but somebody needed a car. So you pretty much share out of high school and you're up and running and you're you're like a real entrepreneur that's out here moving.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I want thank you so much. I appreciate it. So yeah, it's like we're actually serving real clienteles. We're actually providing these vehicles. So for services, daily rents, weekly rentals on exotic cars, Lamborghini's Ferraris, Rose Races, any vehicle you can name, we have access to and we could put you in, whether it's a daily rental or chauffeur. You know, you got a date night, you on vacation, airport drop off, if you want to live that luxury lifestyle. Sometimes people just wanted for the moment, you know, So we're here to provide that service. And it happened like this.
Speaker 5: Man, It's an incredible story. And again this isn't just like some theoretical like story we're telling. This year, we have some kids that were in our neighborhood going to the prom. They called us day of No Joke, Day of Hey, guys, can you help I need a car. I was like, I know the person to call. We called, he gets the car. This is probably how many hours? Maybe three hours, four hours.
Speaker 4: Yeah, probably five hours max. Four hours.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you get the job done. This is the idea of networking across Prom season is a big season for you. You just came out of Prom season. First question is most people thinking like, wait, this is an eighteen year old kid. Nineteen year old kid, how was he able to get these cars? So talk about the process of having your mentors plaining to you the game and how this was on your vision board. This wasn't something that came out of nowhere. You were on your vision board and saying I'm going to get there when I'm thirty. You didn't know you'd be here seventeen oh.
Speaker 3: So yeah, like I said, when I actually met my mentor once again, his name's pjat Investmentest, me and him connected and I was telling yo, look at my notes. I literally having my notes from about maybe twenty twenty three or twenty twenty two saying I will own an exotic rental business or it was under it was labeled as future businesses, and under it was exotic rentals, and this is something I thought I would have to scale into like later on in the future. And he was just like, wow, there's no way, et cetera. And then as me and him continue to talking, I was like, wait, I think I know your your your business, and me and him actually had a convo because what's crazy is it's such a full circle moment. I try to book with him for my prom. So I actually try to get a rental vehicle for my prom. I was trying to get a Lamborghini Hurricane, but I was seventeen years old, so you know, I didn't meet the requirements. I had no full coverage insurance, no twenty one plus license.
Speaker 4: And then you know, he ain't let it have it.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying. He give you the Lamb, but I was a little tight, but I had to go on my mom's card. But that was cool for me. But so, yeah, meeting the mentor, like I said, he was actually able to show me the game and tell me you don't even really need to own these vehicles. There's people out here that have Lamborghinni rses that they don't even drive them and they're just paying that monthly car note and it's just sitting there to depreciating asset. But a lot of people do say vehicles are depreciate assets, but when it comes into the rental game, we could actually make them appreciating assets as in dealing with the expenses and then everything profit from there. So just to sum it up, investors having a broad network, and you can also you know, in the vehicles yourself as well, But there's a lot of like you know us an investors, etc. Where it's like there's no risk on the table source the client, you manage the vehicle, be able to get the job done.
Speaker 6: Cool question for you can't for the parents who may be watching with their kids tonight, can you talk to us about the power of youth mapping out a vision plan and telling parents not to limit the beliefs on their children because you started incredibly young and most people think you have to wait to your thirty, but talk to the importance is about getting started early as an entrepreneur and what advantages the youth have over people that the older.
Speaker 3: Yes, most definitely. So I always said I always felt like I was behind. Even now I'd be like I wish I started when I was thirteen fourteen instead of playing Fortnite like I wish I was. It's a crypto I could have been on these crypto kids, you know. But I mean it's all good's time, you know. But yeah, you really have to do emphasize youth financial literacy in general, because simply just plant them the seed and a young individual could just blossom the whole entire generation. So like my whole mojo and I get this from Sherman Brown is I want to break generational curses and create generational wealth. You know, because I'm from the Bronx. I was born and raised in the projects. But the ambition and the vision that I have for myself being that people that had more or people that learned more or was experienced poured into me at a young age, I'm not opened my mind to something completely different from let's say the average nineteen year old, Whereas I could vision my life being completely different from let's say the average the average joe, like you know, let's say a nine to five or corporate. You know, I actually see life from a different, different perspective now that I zoomed out when people were able to pour into me from a young individual, I mean from a young age, and that just goes to show how much literally just a conversation, a conversation where a person could completely change their life. And that's pretty much all it took for me going to these events, being partnered with Aim High and just shaking hands. Meeting all these high level of individuals show you there's so much more to life if you just put your head down and work for something greater than what is normal to everybody