Speaker 1: Wind Down with Janet Kramer, an Imheart Radio podcast.
Speaker 2: So excited for this week's whine About It Thursday Therapy. We've got Mike Diamond.
Speaker 1: So.
Speaker 2: He's an author, television personality director, life coach, and interventionist. He got off to a bit of a rough start in life, battling undiagnosed dyslexia, exposure to drugs and alcohol at age twelve, and struggling to finish high school. Stroke of luck, however, earned him a green card in nineteen ninety seven and he moved to the States. So he's been on Miami Inc. And New York Inc. And later directing, producing and starring in Bondai Inc. Tattoo Crew. But despite all of this, Mike found himself spiritually bankrupt and thoroughly miserable, realizing his life depended on it. In two thousand and six, Mike decided to get sober, and, with his life completely turned around, has now helped hundreds of people on their own past recovery. Now, as a life coach in television personality, Mike Diamond explains his tried and true methods for empowerment and offers tools and stories to help you find your purpose and create your ideal future. He's got a book out called The Dose of Positivity, Tools, Techniques and Strategy to live life on your terms. Let's add that to Kart and then Adam on the show.
Speaker 1: Jenna you you won't remember me?
Speaker 2: Oh no, I don't. Am I gonna like the stories. It's a bad story. Was this the story when we met in my twenties?
Speaker 1: Or no, this is a great story. You're gonna when I tell you, you're gonna freak out.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, but.
Speaker 1: No, no, no. Back in twenty ten, great you Alex cordover right. It was running wet Republic. Okay, yes, I kind of the pool party. I was the doll guy that took care of you. Well, thank you for taking care of me. Yeah, you can'd me like this guy called Mike Tyson, Mike Diamond. You're like, that's the guy you you've gotta. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I and I had the here to take care of you because Alex was waiting for you, and it was like thousands of people trying to get in and I was like, I got you and two year are good and it's like it was like I think it was Yeah, you came to in Vegas.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 2: Wow, Oh my goodness, yes, I remember that. That's crazy. Hi Mike, good to see you, not in not in Vegas. Well, because I mean, like, I'm sure you can relate. We all have these moments. Will I say that to like hopefully not feel alone in some of the Like in my la era of twenties, wasn't the best version of myself, you know. So sometimes when people are like, oh, I met you back and I'm like, oh gosh, I'm like, did we a date? Did we was? I?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 1: What? Where was I?
Speaker 2: Because I was so traumatized by like a former abuse and this and that and the other, and like it's just I don't think I was presenting myself in the proper manner back in my twenties, so you know.
Speaker 1: But I don't think any of us do.
Speaker 2: That's good to hear, thank you.
Speaker 1: I think between twenty and thirty that's the whole point. Like I suppose. I remember when I started to come out about, you know, my sobriety and people are like, ooh, don't talk about that, and I'm like why and they're like, are You're supposed to save that for meetings? And I was like, well, I'm not talking about someone else's mess up. I'm talking about my own. People need to know that you've got to fail forward. So I would constantly because you know, when I started working as like an interventionist and sober coach, and I went from like literally doing fistfuls of cocaine and smoking crack and home, I was Scott Wiland in New York City and the shooting a VH one show when I was like, hmmm, this doesn't seem right. It's just like you know what I mean, Like you get to the top of a mountain, You're like, it's the wrong mountain. All it's all long eyes. So when I got sober and no one did an intervention on me, I just was looking at Scott's life and you know, here, I am a kid from a small town Perth, Western Australia. I went a green cart and the lottery and I'm like, yeah, you know what, I had some sober friends. I'm just gonna just do a one eighty into what happens. Craziest craziest thing is that Scott's wife and kids were leaving and he was looking at it like I'm Scott Whitland. I'm like, I don't have wife and kids. I'm just destroying myself through all the physical trauma, like the mental, physical sexual abuse I you know, went through as a kid, like just being abused and undiagnosed dyslexia, you know, and undiagnosed ADHD. Just always beaten down and bullied that I self educated myself and intutively, I was like, you know what, even if I'm wrong, doing all this coke and just putting on a show for people isn't right. But I was making people so much money that no one, everyone enabled me. You know, you become like a puppet and you see a lot of Like you look at someone like Amy Winehouse. There's no way Amy Whitehouse should have ended like that, because you know. So it's like I think between twenty and thirty, that's that time that if you are talented and if you don't get you don't want to be industrialized, and you've got intuition, you're going to make a lot of mistakes because you're finding yourself, you know, and it's like you've got to make a mess in that process. It's always ugly because we've been put in these boxes as kids through the schooling system, right, and then we and then if we come from, you know, any kind of dysfunctional family, which most of us do right. And then there's the generational trauma, which is downloaded and downloaded and downloaded right. And then you we come out in the world and we have this authentic self that wants to thrive. And if the environment isn't set up for us to thrive, what happens. The authentic self has to get buried. We have to play a character protect ourselves. And then we go through this massive hormonal change in our teen years and we feel insecure. We don't know who we are, right, and so if we don't have good mentors or role models or people that actually walk the talk and not giving a slip service but have experienced it, we had no navigation system. Yeah, how do we know? We get into our twenties, we get a little fame, or we get a little self esteem boost because someone's likes it. I guess I going to run. I hope this fills the whole.
Speaker 2: It's interesting though, that you had that, like you were able to have that perspective, because I feel like a lot of people when they're and I can't, I don't, I don't and I don't know this, like I shouldn't sa like a lot of people because I don't know. I haven't been in that situation where you know, I was using like that, but you know to look and go, Okay, this is not the life that I want. So the fact that you were able to kind of have that like freeze frame moment must have been just like a very out of body but also like like it was that the moment that essentially saved your life.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was. It was that pivotal moment. I'll be honest with you, Jenna. I've got really really good intuition as a kid, Like I always had that. I know people really well, I'm good with people. I've always had that. Just I just know, and it gets punished out of you by the system, like, you know, don't trust your intuition. That's not what we're telling you to do, that creative part of you. So I just it was like that movie Sliding Doors with Grenned Paltrow. I literally just zoomed down. I zoomed down, and I'm good enough to know my myself and say, all right, if I'm doing this all over and over again, now, whatever the pain is. And that's why I talk about in my book a dose of positivity. It's dopamine, oxytose and serotonin indorphins. Right, We're all searching for those happy brain chemicals, and there's empowering ways to get that dose and disempowering. So when there is trauma or pain or whatever, or we don't feel enough, we search for the dose. Now my thing is, yes, it's genetic and environment. My thing was cocaine and alcohol. Right, But there's a point that you sit with yourself when every addict does, and they ask themselves, all right, this is not it's not fun anymore, because I can admit there was a lot of fun. I had a lot of good times. You know. It wasn't like it was all I was having fun. I was partying with rock stars. I ran all these nightclub doors. And you make a ton of money and you're in your early twenties and you think you've got the world in your hand, but really you're holding on the sands. Say it's like, oh, things that get weird. And it was just that moment where I was like sliding doors. I was like, all right, I know what happens. I think I'm this is the luckiest thing. I do everything to an extreme and I paid the price of accumulating a lot of materialistic things that I thought were going to make me happy. And I was like, I was all light, It's all light. And I stepped back, you know what I mean. And as soon as I step back, I was like, Okay, let me do. Let me take my life and then find purpose. Like the purpose was just feeling the whole. It's honest. I was lonely, I was. I mean to this day, Janna, my family never reads my books. They asked me if I still work, But you know what I mean, Like I've never had and this is this is the messed up thing. And I'll tell people this. Your intuition is the the strongest lead, and the universe has a better plan than we do. But doing the right thing isn't easy. But doing the easy thing isn't right. You know what I'm saying. You gotta stick by your good values and morals. And like I the only reason I got my green car was there was a teacher that took advantage of a student and we were out one night and the next day I had to make a decision and lead acting school to help her. And I thought, you know, I went to the same school, as Hugh Jack. When you go to acting school, you get it, you get you go get an agent and get your green card, right. And I didn't happen to get a job at a clothing store, but I preserved her values by showing her that she shouldn't be treated like that, and she shouldn't you know what I mean, No one should be treated like that. And then a customer in the clothing store that I'm giving me a green card lottery ticket. Wow, I was unaware of a lottery thing, and I sent it in and see months later I got the green cat.
Speaker 2: Do you have do you have?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: Are you? Are you spiritual? Believing God?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: Do you do you see any of those moments?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Everything? No, no, no, I I we all.
Speaker 2: Have a because those moments where I'm like, that's a God wink, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: That's like absolutely yeah, that's not coincidence. Every look God puts us. Look, I always say, Okay, your calling isn't a conference call. The universe calls you right to work hard to acquire a skill set that brings value to other people. Okay, So I've always been good with people. My My job is to help people sick and suffering. Okay, I'm just naturally. I just don't have to take If I see a homeless person and they're struggling, I don't have to think, oh, I don't look, I'm not going to help you. That's what I got into doing interventions. It wasn't because I don't do what I want to do. I do what I'm called to do.
Speaker 2: That's beautiful. I always like, I look at my upbringing and I'm like, okay, I can look and guard. There was a pile of childhood traumas. I had a pile of beliefs about myself that was told to me. So then you I believed them up until you know, a year ago, and so when you start breaking that down. But it was interesting. We just had my buddy Jason waller On and he's you know, he was in the spotlight and he was a recovering addict, but he had a perfect childhood. So it's like, that's the piece where I'm always too interesting because I always go, well, it's the child's of traumas. It goes back to the childhood wounds. But it's like in his case, I'm like, then what was it? So it's like, is it like it's not just that piece, it's also the shame messages. Is it then the shame messages? So it's like, what for you was like that message that made you take this path?
Speaker 1: I think, well, if you really want to break it down scientifically, right, So if you look at the first seven years of life, that's when the brain is programmed. That's when the subconscious mind right, And we know the subconscious is ninety five percent of programming, right, We're not really conscious of of behaving until it becomes self awarely.
Speaker 2: Did you say seven.
Speaker 1: Between zero and seven? Yeah, the first seven years. So those first seven years is where the environment and the people, the place and things program the subconscious mind right. And that's you know, people don't realize it's every bit of information that comes into your brain in those seven years become our behavior and beliefs. So, and this is another thing that people't understand. Energy is the most important thing for a young child because we pick up what is being download in the relationship of the environment. So even if people tell us they love us, but they don't show love, we get confused, right, or they abuse us, but I love you, You're like, why are you abusing me? In times I mean, you love me, So maybe that's how it is. I get abused and that's how and then the person says, I love me, right, Or you're around alcoholism, or you're around screaming, and you're around all these things that we don't know have built that software. Now, So when we go out in the world and we start to function, we're going to be triggered by all these things, and we're unaware of what's triggering us because guess what, it's buried in the subconscious. So let's just say you, as Jenna, used to get mocked every day by your neighbor, all right, and he was just mean, he bullied you. And at the time, you know, he was a little older and he smoked cigarettes, and the nicotine it has the association with that abuse. Right, years go by and someone starts smoking cigarettes and that trauma is buried in the sub and you don't know what it is about that person's smoking cigarettetion, like I don't feel good because it stays buried in your amigdala and the malig The amygdala, the primitive part of the brain, can seem doing to fight flight, freeze or feed mode before the body can actually, you know, we can rationally think in our prefrontal cortex what's going on. So when people say, like when they say stuff like I was so emotional, I wasn't thinking, You're like, yeah, because your emotions at hijack you to say something, and then afterwards you're like, oh my god, or like you send that email or you chase someone seven exits. You're what I'm saying, it's like we do it because but we don't realize that. And I always say, it's like, if you get triggered, the body gives us signals, like if you're hot around someone or if you feel uneasy, that's the body saying warning. And if you start to like looking really deeper into the subconscious. Right, So I'll give you a per example. Where were you September eleventh.
Speaker 2: I was in junior year of German fra Barner's class.
Speaker 1: Do you see how you didn't even have to think about it? Yeah, that traumatic event is so ingrained in your subconscious mind that I just said that and you knew exactly where it was. And now think about this, Think about the first seven years of your life and then what goes on to that that's in there that you may not even know that it's triggered from this our five centuries. Right, you say something, you hear something I could say, you know, sweet Child of mind, the song sweet Child of Mine? What's your first opinion of that song?
Speaker 2: It's great? I love it. This sing along all right?
Speaker 1: But right, but you have a good memory, right, yeah, So it's like the otherse things. So it doesn't matter. People. People could say they have a perfect upbringing, but if you start really digging into their childhood, you will see that they've had to perform a character. Right. The only what reason that we use is week if we can't be authentic and show ourselves unconditionally. M Yeah, because why would you have to write.
Speaker 2: Mike, do you have kids?
Speaker 1: One?
Speaker 2: What's the age?
Speaker 1: He's five? He's a boy. But I didn't download all my insanity on him. He's clean, dude, he is. He lives in the zone. He's live. Is our self educate him. He loves people like there's no stress. This is so funny. I got beaten so bad as a kid and abused, and you'll laugh, right. I never raised my voice around him, and it takes a lot to get me triggered now. And I never yell in front of him, and I was on the phone in the day and I was like, dude, you're not getting He's like, Dad, what is it. Buddy's like that's way too loud. I was like, little brat.
Speaker 2: Like that's so cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah, chegged me like yeah, you don't raise your voice like that. Like I was this guy really your little turn, like he was checking me. He checked me.
Speaker 2: You have no idea what I heard?
Speaker 1: What? Yeah, you know what I'm saying, like exactly like you and I protected. Yeah, I'm like no, Like I had this beautiful moment because I was pushed so bad into sports and I was a really really great athlete and that my mum was really sick and just mentally not where and when i'd win, she just call me a show off and if I lost, my dad would abuse me. Oh yeah. It was really bad, right, And they never treated my having three siblings like that, because my older brother got hisself for latist at seven, my sister was thirteen weeks premature, and my other brother kind of it was like the you know, he got his own kind of mental stuff from them, but no abuse. So he wanted to sit out t ball and I was like fine, set that out whatever. Any any watched watched the game and watching, and then the coach said, do you want to come in? I said, I don't know. I'm asking five. I'm not gonna push him. It's T ball. I'm playing for the Yankees. And he dressed up as Bumblebee one day and the coach said, you know, Bumblebee, the team needs you. He got on the field and crushed it and won the game ball, And it was really good for me to not feel like I don't live vicariously through him, like he doesn't have to be this person. I'm gonna lean into who he is, and then I'm going to give him the skills and teach him, displant and model that behavior. So he goes, all right, my dad's up at three or four in the morning. My dad meditates. My dad does this. My dad's kind. He works hard. All right, that's what I see. I guess I'll do that, you know what I mean, not like, go do it, go do it my way. I don't know his way. You know, I don't know his way. I've got to kind of give him a good healthy environment to mold himself.
Speaker 3: Oh but I love that.
Speaker 2: Though, especially, I mean because I have a seven and a four year old and so you know, I and I a couple of years ago through a divorce, and it's just you know, trying to be like okay, like because I know these ages because my my childhood goes wound, goes back to six. So it's like I've been so hyper vigilant of like not you know, screwing them up, and like, I know there'll be something probably I don't know which what it is, but like, you know, just doing the very best with with that piece. But I'm curious, you know, with your book, is there a is there something where you still struggle with positivity at times?
Speaker 1: Oh? Yeah, and this is your love is so absolutely yeah. So they go, God will give you what you know you can't you can you can handle or whatever the thing is. So you know, I get in the book deal? Was how to get a book deal? I had? My agent was useless. I had to Yeah, I had to take on a crazy job. So I intuitively know.
Speaker 2: What to do.
Speaker 1: So I get a call to detox this guy and I don't want to do it. Its COVID and I don't want to do it, and my agent's like, I'll sell the book. Don't worry.
Speaker 2: Why don't you want to do it?
Speaker 1: What was the like? It is just like it's hard Jenna and I and I'm not I'm not going to there's if you call me for help. Right as a person, I don't know. I've never had anyone people abandoned me and didn't believe in me. I don't abandon people. I'm empathetic. I've see you getting beaten down. I stand up.
Speaker 2: I don't have people under web republic, you know what I mean? Like I was, I was meeting in you know, and you let people in like jen My Cramer.
Speaker 1: So I know. I know that detox is going to be bad. He won't go to treatment and you won't do the detox. So that yeah, So they I said, just give me a ticket. I set a price up. I said, give me the ticket. So I get there. I said, I'll just have dinner with him. I have dinner with him. He's like, well, you detox me. I'm like, yeah, now, this is what you go to Remember when I detox someone one on one, it's me and them in a hotel room for ten days. I barely sleep for ten days. So it's real stuff. But I'm going to get you through it. And that's my skill. I can endure a massive amount of pain for my upbringing, and I have massive resilience. I mean, I ran thirty half marathons in thirty days after stomach surgery, and I was told I'd never run again. Wow. And I'd ran one half marathon before and I was told I'd never heal myself again. And I healed myself naturally of olcilated collidis. So it's like, I have this inateability to just zone in. So I did the detox, got him clean, and then I was like, I'm going to get out of here. And his dad called me and he said, what's the program like? And I was like, it sucks, it's not a good program. So the dad goes, I'll put you in a private plane, set up a program with my son, stay with him in DC. And I had to fly back and forth and put my body on the line to get this guy through. And I got him through it and I got back and my agent couldn't sell the book. A wast of my time. So I was like, Okay. So when I'm in those frustrations and negative moments, I sit by myself and I breathe and I get to do a mindful new session. And I'd heard of an agent, Paul Bill Gladstone, who represented Eckar told and I said, you know what, I'm just going to do what I do. I'm a Breakdawlls. I'm gonna send him an email and just say, dude, I got a book ready to go on a proposal. My agent couldn't do nothing with it. Could you read the proposal? He read the proposal, read the book. He three weeks later he got me a publishing deal. Oh my god, but it gets better, right, I go, I want to call it those of positivity. They go absolutely, So we go into edits. I'd done two edits before we go into edits. During the edited time, I get COVID three times. My stomach blows out with the ulcerated collidis. I'm not joking, Jenna, and I want to be graphic. I was using the bathroom like twenty five times a day, literally dying, and I'm sitting there and I'm trying to edit this manuscript within the time they said re edit it with the notes right, seventy thousand words and I'm sitting there and going.
Speaker 4: I brought this on myself. The last thing I want to do is be positive. Like I'm losing my mind. I can't hold down food. I've had COVID three times, I have alter rated Collidis.
Speaker 1: And I give myself this karmas by calling the book a dose of positivity, right.
Speaker 2: Because now I have to be positive, right.
Speaker 1: So I start laughing. And then what I do is I go, see, this is going to be such a great story. This is why I have to do this, teaching me to get out of my way and I'll heal myself, which I did. And then I'd read Victor Frankel, who like he goes out and he's in Auschwitz and he you know, he's positive. And I read all these incredible inspiring people that they take the university and you sit in them. It's a lesson. There's never a loss, there's a les And it taught me. It taught me to slow down, and taught me to be patient, and taught me to be grateful. Be grateful. I've got a book deal, Be grateful that the other agent. Be grateful. I got someone sober, you know what I mean. I'm still alive. There's people I've got friends of the dead that died during COVID grateful. I got through COVID three times, so I just instantly sit in the pain and I don't become a victim. I'm like, what's the victory? How can I get a win out of this small thing? You know, because I know I'm going to get through it. I always tell myself, I'm like, I can figure this out if I just slow down, and so yeah, but I'll be honest, I'm not one of those people that wakes up in the morning at three in the morning and bells on whistles and dust car wheel. I was like, I'm grumpy. I was like, oh, I don't want to do this because it's hard. It's hard to get up.
Speaker 2: I can be very positive, but I can also be very pessimistic, where I'm just like, it's not gonna happen because it's never happened, So like, why am I like continuing doing this thinking that I'm going to get a different result that I've had in the past. Like, it's just it's not going to happen for me. And that's the that's the like ugliest side of like my brain sometimes and the other side is so grateful and so thankful and happy, but there's also that piece. I think that the thread in that was I didn't think I deserved to be happy, and so that's like what has been my work like with my therapist was like I didn't think that is like we were doing e MDR and we're like trying to figure it out, and I was like I just stopped and I started balling, and I was like, I don't think I deserve it because everything that like again the messages and everything else, and like that was the biggest piece to like overcome. Now I still have moments of like you know that that creeps back in, right, but it's like it's hard to be positive one hundred percent. So it's for someone like you that's written this kind of book, it's you know, it's it's nice to hear that you too have those moments where this is it's because life is hard and things get thrown at you, but it's just there. It's like you your tools in the book, Like obviously I want my listeners to read the book, but like, what are some of those tools and techniques that you go to when you need like help getting there?
Speaker 1: Well, the first thing you have to do is like I always say, like what you said, is really beautiful. It's like whenever I'm going through something and I and I had that this past, like things that didn't go my way, So I'm triggered thinking it's not going to go my way. I'm like, well, okay, well what can I do right now? What's the most what can I do to just in this moment? Because look, let's just be straight, Jenna, in all reality, all that matters is me on a pocast with you. That's it. That's the purest form of reality, right, I am sitting on a podcast with you. So there's two techniques that will save someone. Right. The first one is called stop. So if you as Janet Kramer on me, as Mike as sitting on this podcast, and for some reason, you're not actually calm right now because there's no threat right now, even if they were at your house trying to take your stuff, or someone you don't know, something's happening to a shop, you're with me now, there's no threat, right The only threat is if something in the environment triggers a threat. Right, So there, emotionally you become disturbed. Now, a technique that'll that'll that will help you regulate your sympathetic nervous system and get back to Paris. Sympathetic nervous system is called stop, and it's simply you tell yourself, I've got to stop. Wherever you are, you just say I've got to stop. I've got to stop, right. And the second thing is t take a breath. Now. When I say take a breath, it's proper deep diaframatic breathing. It's not pipe anyway, right, And you don't have to do whim Hoff. You just need to breathe in slowly, expand the diaphragm, breathe out slowly. Usually five or six breads will help you regulate your emotions. And I always say to people, you know, if you watch a boxing match for a UFC fight, right, you see they're in a real fight. Even though the media makes it up to desensitize the violence. It's violence. It's people trying to kill each other when they get back to the corner. And the first thing in the corner man says is breathe. Its breathe because you get that time to breathe and regulate. Go from sympathetic parasympathetic into your prefront of context. Now observe you're either afraid you're not going to get what you want, you're going to lose what you have. You have some guilt, guilt and shame or sometime of insecurities from the past, or guess what, you're worried too much about the future. Right, So if it's one of the four, guess where you're not present with me, So then you pee, proceed right and take action when you're calm, so you actually respond and take critical think action right, not emotions, not reacting, not regretting what you've done, because your emotions have actually the energy emotion has put you in the wrong course. Right. So the second technique is called stamp. And when you are ruminating over and over again, because remember it's either feeling then acting or thinking, thinking your way into the feeling then acting right, there's two different things. You could overthink something, get emotional and act like a crazy person, or you could be triggered right then act like a crazy person, then think about it. So the second one is to stamp, and I say stamp is like stamping on the ruminating negative thoughts. Stop again, take a breath, breathe diaphragmatically. Once you start to breathe diaphragmatically, a adjust my thinking. Okay, I'm now breathing adjusted, So what is something I can be grateful for? What am I ruminating on? You've got to get clarity if you find one thing to be grateful for, and you can slightly reframe whatever you're ruminating on, like you're not enough, I'm not going to get enough, or I don't have enough. It's usually that I want this, but do you need it? Right? If you've got your primary needs mat it's usually a want right, and then m I'm now am going to make the change right and proceed to be grateful or take action in a positive way, and then p After you've made the change, you proceed, you get on your way. And like anything, it's learned behavior. The more you practice slowing down, breathing and setting yourself in the moment, the better you get at it. Now, the world is not designed to make us do that. This phone, we're always scrolling not enough right comparison syndrome right, negative people, toxic people telling us all these things, downloading their day.
Speaker 2: On us, the filters right right, showing us that we don't look good enough.
Speaker 1: So you just need to sit alone and just And it's very important to be around like the right people, Like you've got to know who you're sharing with, Like I don't. I have to do a lot of journaling and alone time, and I share with a couple of people because it's like you think you can share your stop with people and then they start acting strange, like right, then you can share your stuff for me and I won't tell you much. Right Not everyone wants to get deep and ugly and get through the stop.
Speaker 2: It's like my favorite thing. I like, that's like my connection, like I when I I don't, I don't love the small talk when I meet someone like I just I'm like, I need to know what deep. I want to know what's your what's your wounds? Like what's your leak? And how can we like you know, heal and grow and learn because I always think I mean everything that you know when I fail, that's my biggest learning lessons. I'm always looking at it like, Okay, what did I learn from this? How can I do better? Or what can I you know, how can I grow and heal and continue? And I'm adding a dose of positivity to KRT right now, and I want everyone to do the same. Mike, this has been my favorite full circle moment I think I've ever had with you on the show from from Vegas. So like, just thank you for being so vulnerable and sharing your heart and you know, having because I think it's it's not it's definitely not easy to be positive at all, but to be able to be such a figure for people and someone to look up to the fact that you've gone through so much in your life, to be able to still be positive, it's like I almost to be like other people can't complain, you know what I mean? Like you you are living proof that like you can overcome and you can still be positive and have hope.
Speaker 1: You know what it is. I'll tell people the three simple things, Okaya. The rules. Always break the rules. Okay, whatever rules are, they were created by man, they weren't created by spirit. Second thing is respect man made laws, because wherever you go in the world, the laws are different. So you know, you don't want to be locked up doing something done.
Speaker 2: Don't bring weed to Russia.
Speaker 1: Yeah right, right, don't.
Speaker 2: Do check the laws you don't know. You don't know lows.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I get. I can stop the other day at the airport, right because I had some powders and then amuser with some glutamine and the guy goes, it's it's a is that a bomb device? It's like, the only bombing going to get is the fiber blowing through you. But it's not a bomb. And they had me waiting for forty five minutes and they like full searched me. And the guy goes, do you want a private room? I said, dude, I have no problems people touching me in public. I have no shame. I used to do eight balls of cocaine and I'm on to going into an easter benure to say a crackhead, right yeah, And they're like, said by Mike, Dude, I don't care I have You're not going to embarrass a guy like me. I've done it all right. And the third thing is you must obey spiritual laws. Okay, study them. A lot of attraction, lot of correspondence, a lot of synchronicity, lot of karma. You report your soul right, and always do something with the right purpose because if the cause is right, the effect is always money. Okay. Put people first and bring value to weather people and you will profit. I love that.
Speaker 2: Mike, thank you so much for coming on the shlf. Seriously, You're just a breath of fresh air.
Speaker 1: I have to connect. I would love that.
Speaker 2: I'm going to DM you right now, Yeah I will.
Speaker 1: And anything you need. I'm one of those real guys like I'm there to help and serve and just whatever people are going through. I get into the mark and the weeds and you need, you need, Like they say, you love this. It's a great video. And there's a male lion screaming out and he's got twenty hyaenas trying to kill him, and another male lion from when he was years ago, an old friend. Here's the call from five miles away, and he runs over to help him, and two male lions make twenty hyaenas run. And I always say to people, you only need one or two people in your life that can be there for you when things fall apart, and the rest of the pack doesn't matter. I just have one or two people that are your engines, that help drive you, that just are there for you, and that's what you need.
Speaker 2: I love that and I I've one thousand percent agree. So yeah, you're the best. Thank you for coming on, and I'll see you soon.
Speaker 1: Bye. Telling you're the best,