Speaker 1: This is Dave Bluntz check me out on the Bootleg keV podcast.
Speaker 2: All right, y'all, before we get into the episode, we gotta do this. We just dropped these T shirts to celebrate five hundred episodes with the bootle cap podcast. Yes, this is out Little daytona five hundred vintage flip. All five hundred episodes are on the back. Yes, you can do the gray or you can just go black. The black is fire too. So look, if you go right now man bootleg cab dot Com and you cop yourself a five hundreds T shirt, I'm gonna throwing a pair of socks. We got the bootleg Camp odd Socks. You already know the Bootleg Cab podcast sponsored by odd Socks, so it's only right we're throwing a pair of odd socks for every T shirt sold. So bootleg cab dot Com, thank you everybody for supporting five hundred episodes. Let's get into the next one right now. Come on, Bootleg cav Podcast. Man, we got a special guest in here, Dave Blunts.
Speaker 1: Yes, sir, happy to be here.
Speaker 2: Man, Hey man, I'm happy you're here too. I gotta tell you something I wasn't too hip to you. Prior to seeing you go viral. I want to say it was. It might have been before the juice WRLD thing, but I didn't know much about you except for that, you know. I was like concerned for you. I was like, Yo, this guy's like obviously you know you're you're you know you you have your health issues. But then I started to like check. First of all, your music is hilarious. It is very disrespectful. Anytime someone uses cum dumpster in a song, I'm excited.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: But yeah, you're you're like really talented man. You're a what part of Iowa? Are you originally from.
Speaker 1: A town called Davenport. It's on the order of Iowa and Illinois.
Speaker 2: Is that where they shot the movie White Boys back in the day.
Speaker 1: I haven't heard of that movie.
Speaker 2: Okay, there's a movie. You have to watch it if you're from Iowa. Okay, it's called White Boys. It was like an independent movie in the late nineties, and it's about these like wiggers essentially. Okay, yeah, and they are all from Iowa and they end up going to Chicago for the night and just getting into a whole bunch of fuck shit.
Speaker 1: And I mean that that sounds like I've done that before. Yeah, that's that's a classic Iowa thing, dude.
Speaker 2: It's it's kind of like a random, like independent hip hop like movie from like the late nineties early two thousands. As an Iowa person, you should just call white Boys white boys.
Speaker 1: So let me guess the there's a Z instead of an S.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I'm actually curious. Let me see. We got to check out this movie. Let's throw the movie ard up, white Boys, White Boys movie it is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, it's a but they got the Iowa jersey. Oh shit, Yeah, that shit looks funny. So I'm gonna check this out.
Speaker 2: It's got a thirteen percent on Rotten Tomatoes.
Speaker 1: So bro, some of the best movies be like zero percent, like thirteen.
Speaker 2: I feel like comedy, like comedies specifically, you cannot look around Tomatoes because you have to just look at the user score exactly. Yeah, you know, like anybody's like, comedies aren't supposed to be like cinematic masterpieces. They're just supposed to make you laugh.
Speaker 1: So of my funniest movies I've ever seen that like little scores.
Speaker 2: What's your what's your favorite like comedy ever?
Speaker 1: Oh, my favorite comedy ever? Is fine. Apple Express. That's like my favorite movie ever.
Speaker 2: That's number one, number one. Yeah, very slept on in that in that atmosphere of movies that came out around that same time. Yeah, you always hear about like forty Old Virgin, Super Bad, super but it's like Pineapple Express was ship.
Speaker 1: That's that ship.
Speaker 2: And that was the first time I think I ever saw Danny McBride in a movie.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's one of my favorite like comedic actors.
Speaker 2: Well, he's founding Down.
Speaker 1: It's like that's a good show.
Speaker 2: That And you ever watch Righteous.
Speaker 1: Gym Stones, Oh, yeah, that's it's funny.
Speaker 2: Do you feel like Danny McBride plays the same guy? He's like just Keddy Powers just.
Speaker 1: So it's everywhere.
Speaker 2: He's hilarious for sure. How long you been making music.
Speaker 1: Since like twenty eighteen? I was like eighteen when I started, so about six years now.
Speaker 2: So, uh, was there like a certain point in time where you caught some sort of traction to be like, you know what, it's time to move to la let's let's let's let's chase this dream.
Speaker 1: Uh yeah, Like my shit blew up in like April, my like March April of twenty twenty four. Yeah, and so I was like taking trips out here to like, you know, work on music and different media shit. And then it just got to the point where I was tired of getting on the fucking plane. So I just moved out here.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, was there? Were you always like a bigger guy through school and stuff?
Speaker 1: Uh? Yeah? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Did you ever play like football?
Speaker 1: Fuck though I was doing drugs?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Well, I don't know, you look like you could be a fucking offensive lineman, you know, and you're dad.
Speaker 1: You know, That's what I would always get.
Speaker 2: You want to just block man, baby, the be the blind side tackle man exactly.
Speaker 1: The fucking the coaches would always like try to get me to join the team. I'm like, nigga, I'm doing Zan's and smoking weed. I'm going All that.
Speaker 2: Was because and I feel like, you know, in places like small towns, you always here like that's kind of like all there is to do is drugs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, uh, can I let cussler?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you say whatever you want?
Speaker 1: So ship man, Yeah, in my town.
Speaker 2: Come dumpster by the way.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, I forgot about that, my bad, Uh but yeah, bro, I mean shipping in my town, all there is to do is drugs? You got bitch and sow and pussy. You got fucking those two things.
Speaker 2: Man ship, how's the Davenport escort scene? I feel like all the girls there would look like juggallettes, like like ICP fans.
Speaker 1: No dead ass, that's pretty much it. Yeah, ICP fans, juggoettes, fucking just.
Speaker 2: Pale white women with just colorful tattoos.
Speaker 1: Ghetto black girls. You know what I'm saying. Uh, you pick your poison.
Speaker 2: Damn was there like obviously besides Zan's, did you ever funck with any more like hard? No?
Speaker 1: I don't. I don't do like like math or heroin or shit like.
Speaker 2: That, because I feel like meth's a good sounds feels it feels like a good Iowa drug. I mean shit, I mean.
Speaker 1: There are people who are fucked up out there, like on hard ship, like meth and fitting on and ship.
Speaker 2: Yeah it's crazy man's.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't do none of that.
Speaker 2: So you being in Davenport, what is the drive to Chicago?
Speaker 1: It's like two and a half three hours?
Speaker 2: So would you go to Chicago a lot?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I have family in Chicago. Yeah, we would frequently visit Chicago. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you doing Juice World day going viral. First of all, Juice World you guys, I feel like you had to have been influenced by Juice World hearing your music, right, Yeah.
Speaker 1: I definitely listen to his music.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what what for you? Like being able to do that? Did you have any idea the like level of virality that would come from you doing that show?
Speaker 1: No, because I looked at the bill of the artists who are on there, and I'm like, damn im, I'm a smaller artist, So I'm like, people are gonna be They really ain't come there for me, you know, they came there for all the other artists on there. But yeah, I stole the show.
Speaker 2: You did steal the show man. And then that's the other thing too, is like I feel like a lot of people can go viral, but like when you going like, oh, let me see what the music sounds like. Yeah, the music usually shitty, but your shit is fired, Like I really think your shit is like, Bro, I listen to your project today riding around and I laughed out loud like ten times.
Speaker 1: Yeah it's pretty good.
Speaker 2: You're fucking you got some some zingers, Bro. Was there a certain point in time so you recently you were in the hospital, right, Yes, When did you get out?
Speaker 1: Shit, like maybe a week and a half ago, maybe two weeks now.
Speaker 2: You can have well, can you tell us why you were in the hospital.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I have a pre existing heart condition that be fucking up, and that it was I actually got the flu. Like I was in the hospital since I got back from Juice World Day. I was in the hospital twice. The first time it was for the heart condition, and like I was good, and I was you know, I was on like my health journey. I was doing really good. I was like standing up at my shows and shit, you know, and doing really good. And then I got the flu and it kept getting worse, and then you know, the doctors was like, yo, it's gonna run its course, but if it gets worse, go to the hospital. And she got worse, so I had to go to the hospital. And I already have like lung conditioned upper respiratory problems, so like if I get the flu, it's like, you know.
Speaker 2: It's just a lot. Yeah, yeah. Do you have trouble like like do you have sleep apnea? Yeah? Yeah, do you have do you do the mask?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Not if I have a girl over there.
Speaker 2: But yeah, look, I got a HOMI named Derek Cook who used to produce the podcast. Shout out to my boy Cook. I didn't know Cook had the mask until we shared a hotel room on the road and then he pulls this fucking thing on. He's got the goddamn yeah, bro, and it's like, oh, I'm supposed to sleep in here with this motherfucker. It's not a Cook, but but that ship is. You know, there's like that's a serious that's all. You could die in your sleep. People don't realize that.
Speaker 1: Man, I'm risking it for bitches over Man, I'm not bringing out that fucking apparatus like I'm in the you know what I'm saying, Like I'm in the Air Force or some shit.
Speaker 2: I know you want to cuddle and stuff, but I have to throw this.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, bro, that sh it's like a bitch repellent.
Speaker 2: That's hilarious. Would you say the Because there's a couple of things, right Obviously, you you're you're a heavier guy. But now that you're seeing like the level of success that you're capable of having, right, yes, sir, is it motivating you to try to get you know, the the weight under control. The health shit kind of aligned because a lot of all that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sure, it definitely is motivating me. You know, my fans, I feel like I have the best fans in the world. You know, they constantly are on my ass. You know, like, bro, we want to we want to see you here for a long time. You need to live a healthier lifestyle, need to lose weight and shit like that, and that shit motivates me for real. And the people around me really motivate me. Uh. My boy, Jesse Jones constantly motivated me. I was when I was in the hospital. You know, I was telling him. I'm like, man, I'm sick of living like this, you know, I'm sick of this shit. He's like, all right, man, well then fuck, I'm gonna throw away all the junk food and we're gonna fucking get healthy ship and all that. And I came home, all the junk food was going and it was only healthy shit. So and he's like constantly like we'll just being around the crib. He's like, Hey, come on, man, let's let's go down to the gym. Let's go for a walk.
Speaker 2: I think walking is like people don't realize, like if you just walk like that's I mean, I know it's not the easiest thing to do sometimes, but I also think people don't realize like food is like a drug for real, Like it's like a real but like it's an addiction, like you know what I'm saying, Like, and it's hard, it's hard to it's hard, Like, man, I was, I'm never I mean I was. I was about two fifty, you know, at a certain point time, but I was just drinking, like I'm a I don't know about you, but coke is my my poison, like the drink, right, yeah, of course, not cocaine, no Coca cola.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: If I could just drink coke all day, I would. It's the best. I used to be in bed with a fucking two liter dog, Like you know what I'm saying, Like, thank god, my it was my metabolism mat didn't hit a fucking wall. But what for you, man, Like, uh, is there something that is like the hardest thing to kick? Like food that you when you're when you're on your health shit and you're trying to kind of what is there?
Speaker 1: Is it?
Speaker 2: Is it? Pasta? Is a pizza? Is it? What is what is the food item that you're like, damn, I don't even know.
Speaker 1: I couldn't tell you.
Speaker 2: What about a fast food spot? Like, is there is there like a fast food spot that you know? It's like, I don't.
Speaker 1: Really eat fast food.
Speaker 2: Really, not even in and out, No, really in and out amazing, I've never had it. Really, Oh, we got it? Well, we don't got to get you some minute out. Not a good idea, but I'm like, yo, we gotta get this kinds of innut the last thing you need. But yo, if you ever get your ship together, you have a cheap mal get a minute out, man, you gotta you gotta get some innut and out? What for you? Man? Like?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: I saw you even recording the hospital bed or record in bed if you have to. How often are you working on new music?
Speaker 1: Music? Is? It's my hobby? You know? I do it for fun? You know, That's what I do for fun. I don't really I don't really like have any other hobbies for I'll be playing video games sometimes, but I don't even get joy out of doing that anymore. Right, So yeah, that's really what I do for fun. I wake up, I make music, and I'm doing that ship all day. If I have nothing else to do.
Speaker 2: So are you are you the type of guy to just punch in line by line or are you writing everything you write?
Speaker 1: Or no, I freestyle. I don't write anything.
Speaker 2: You ever take a line out of one of your songs because you thought it was a little too offensive, That was a little that came out kind of crazy. No, No, you do have a I mean, you could say the hard R all you want, but there's a lot of hard rs in your songs. That's an aggressive R.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I mean it's uh shit, bro, I mean I'm just a fucking uh This is how me and all my friends be talking. So we just be saying wild, crazy shit, and uh, I just put that shit in my music because it's real, you know. I just feel like everything else that other people are putting in their music isn't necessarily real. Yeah, there's no I say the first thing that comes to my mind. I use music as like like a diary or like, you know, as like a journal. So I'm I don't really write because I'm just saying what's going on in my life in my music, you know. So it's just the first thing on my mind.
Speaker 2: That's dope. Man, Is there anybody who's reached out about wanting to work with you recently, where You're just like, damn, this is crazy, Like this person knows who I am.
Speaker 1: They fuck with me, Like, oh yeah, it's a lot something that I can't really speak on, but the ones that I can, I think they'd be all right with me sharing.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: You know Tory Lanez, he wants me to you know, be on his album. Great guy, Uh work on music together. He's he is a great guy.
Speaker 2: I would like to say Toy is a friend of mine. So love Tory. I know him to be an amazing human being, despite what everyone would like to paint him. Free Toy, Free Toy till it's up and it's stuck. No, Toy is great.
Speaker 1: Whose Kodak black? Okay, he wants me to be on his album as well. I put a song snippet on my Instagram and he told me to send that ship and he wants to put it on put it on his album.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: We exchanged numbers and I kind of just forget I saved his number and I kind of just forgot about it. And he actually called me at like seven am one morning and I'm waking up sleep yet for sure, and I'm like, is this fucking Kodak Black, So I'll answer it. He's just like ah, like he's just screaming. He's just audibly ah in the camera. I'm like, what's up, man, He's like, Hey, hell yeah, man, I see you post this assh it on Instagram. He got tightened up. I'm gonna come out there and we're gonna do a hundred birpies. We gonna get you working out. I'm like, all right, man, I'm all for it. Hell yeah. He's like, send me the song and then hung up.
Speaker 2: Did you send it?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I did.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, that's that's Kodact Black is like one of the I mean, in my opinion of the Florida generation from like twenty six twenty fifteen on, I think he's the goat.
Speaker 1: Very talented, very talented, and a good person.
Speaker 2: Fucking alien. Yeah, yeah, he's amazing. Or would you say that You're like, wait, did it get out of control or was it always something that like was kind of just around, Like was there a point in time where like it got to the point where you're like, shit, like it's hard for me to stand up during performances type shit.
Speaker 1: You know, I didn't look at it like that. I'm looking at it as no matter what the fuck I got going on, I'm gonna get on this stage and I'm gonna perform. There was a point in time where I was making music and uh, you know in the comments like this shit's hard, but how the fuck is he gonna perform? So I've found a way to perform. But you know, I just brought a chair. Whenever I need to sit down, I sit down. And then the comments are like, you know, type shit, And then the commics niggas was like they're just like, Okay, come on, like he's sitting down, Like what the fuck? Like first they said I couldn't, then I did, and they're like, oh, come on, he's sitting down. There's no way that Like and that was just one performance, you know, baby Troup bought me out of this show form. And then there's like nobody's ever gonna want to see that again, Like nobody's ever gonna come see that. Then I get the juice real day, like oh he's sitting on the couch like it's because he's at a show with other people. Nobody will ever pay to see that. Then I sell out the Roxy in twelve minutes crazy, you see what I'm saying, and everybody love that shit, you know. So it's like I don't even fun with people saying.
Speaker 2: On the internew Billy Joel while he is playing the piano. People pay good money to go watch Billy Joel sit down for three hours. So it's like it's not anything crazy, like you know what I mean. And there's artists who jump around and do crazy shit on stage who also fucking suck at performing respectfully. Like, yeah, the thing that I thought it was so I saw everybody posted when you stood up and everybody freaked out at the show, and it was like, hey, man, that's dope that you have fans that are like they're just like invested in that in like you make in progress as like a man too, you know what I'm saying, Like.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, And then what people say out to that, oh he said the bar so low that he's stared. You know, it's like it don't matter, bro, I can drop three hundred pounds. Niggas want to find something to say after that, you know what I'm saying. So I don't even funk about that shit.
Speaker 2: Bro. Yeah, I mean, look, man, there's there's there's some really. You know, one of my closest friends in the world is Jelly roll and uh, you know, I've been friends with Jelly Rolls. It's like twenty thirteen, fourteen. His music is Yeah, but he uh, he's I mean he won. He's lost one hundred and forty pounds since the start of his tour. But he also was a very big dude, you know what I'm saying. But like, you can't let that shit, i mean get in the way. Like but then there's you know, that's the only thing is like you obviously got to get it together so you can do hereat like Big Pun. You know, Big Pun passed away one of the greatest rappers of all time. You just couldn't get it, get a hold of it. So I'm glad you got the right people around you that aren't offering you in and out burger during interviews. Are you still like pretty heavy on sipping lean and shit? Obviously there's a double cup here. I don't know if that's for you know, props or not, because you have a big song, But is that something that you're still I don't know what's in your cup right now? It could be fucking soda. You know, but is that something that like you have aspirations to not do in the future or is it like part of your brand. I don't know.
Speaker 1: It's under control.
Speaker 2: It's under control. I heard it's hard to kick. Man. I've talked to some folks and they're like, yo, but with and shit like school Boy Q had a hard time kicking that ship, Masie, so you know, and then it's the soda that goes with it, a lot of sugar man. Uh what what? What is? Obviously you got a project out right now? You got a song, This is fucking huge. Is there like a plan for a new album or are you just doing singles?
Speaker 1: Like what? Uh? Yeah? So I'm I'm working on my album right now and it's gonna be out in February, and it's sounding really good. And it's about you know, everything that I've been going through right now. Uh you know, obviously a lot of the public scrutiny and also about you know, just me dealing with that, me dealing with fame, you know, and uh, you know very public uh uh heartbreak that I'm going through right now. So all that shit is gonna be in the music.
Speaker 2: You're going through a breakup? Yeah, Yeah, that's not a easy man ship. But I'll tell you what, the best music always gets made on the other side of some heartbreak. Hell yeah, so, and it seems like it would probably be the getting off the train at the wrong time because your star is ascending.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: Do you know who Teddy Teddy Swims is a singer? No? Oh, Teddy Swims is like a huge, huge singer. I had a number one song last year, but his whole album is like named after his acts.
Speaker 1: That's some shit I do. Yeah, that sounds like some.
Speaker 2: I'm like, that's a gangster shit right there. What would you say the public scrutiny has affected your mental health at all?
Speaker 1: M It did at first, you know, because I was just like I just felt like I was getting attacked. I didn't do anything, you know, I felt I'm like, damn, what the fuck did I do for people to be on my ass? But then I was just like, ah, fuck it, you know what I'm saying. Like, at a certain point, I'm just like, it is what it is, you know what I'm saying. There's a certain time where I was like, you know, responding to anybody that had anything to say that was like that had notoriety. I was responding to them, but to me, I was just kind of just demanding my respect. I'm not gonna be no internet punching bag, you know what I'm saying. So I was just I don't care who it is, you know, I'm not gonna be If I feel disrespecting, I'm gonna say something back. But hey, they got it. I'm not saying shit back. They can say what they want. I'm just focused on what I got going on, putting my niggas, on, tricking off on the occasional bitch, and trying to just take care of my family.
Speaker 2: No, it's amazing. Yeah, I feel like, you know, at the end of the day, bro, like you kind of feel like if if nobody else is gonna defend me, I gotta defend me exactly. But then you also got to realize, like people aren't you know, those people who are commenting and saying shit, they're not they don't know you, they're not even they probably don't even know your music. You know what I'm saying. They're just reacting off of a viral clip, and that's surface level internet shit. And yeah, and I mean people said people are also mean as fuck. Dog like for real, like that should be funny.
Speaker 1: All.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I'm glad you that's the one thing. Man. Looking at the comments is never a good idea. I look at all that shit do to you do?
Speaker 1: Yeah, every single comment, I look at it, every single one, everything that's said about me online. I look at that shit.
Speaker 2: So you're like, will you set yourself up on Twitter?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, they hate me on Twitter? Boy, they hate me on Twitter. That shit's funny as hell. That shit is hilarious. I look at it. I laugh, and I use it as motivation. Yeah, you know, that's the shit that motivates me. Proven people wrong, right, you know. So that's why I'm not like responding to anybody who has anything negative said about me, because I'm just gonna prove them wrong like I've been doing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So I use that shit as motivation, and that shit be motivating me to make a I be like, damn, I'm tired as hell. I'm gonna go to sleep. Well, I mean, let me look at Twitter. All they're saying this about me. Oh no, I gotta I gotta make another song, right, you know what I'm saying. It just it makes me go harder.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Nah, for sure, it's easy to get lost in the sauce. So if you like put too much energy or or thought into what strangers.
Speaker 1: Well, see, the thing about me is the thing about me is you know, as a kid, I was I was like really like verbally abused. Like the shit that niggas be saying online isn't worse than the shit that I've heard growing.
Speaker 2: Up by family, by students, by friends and family, family by family, And so I just look at that shit.
Speaker 1: I'm like, bro, I've heard worst shit by that by the people that I love. You know what I'm saying. So that was always the motivation for me as a child to do to to do better is I'm trying to you know, make my family proud of me and stop getting verbally abused. So that was my motivation to you know, to continue to succeed in music, to continue to work on music when that shit was nothing was going on because I'm trying to make my people proud. I'm trying to stop the verbal abuse. So that's something.
Speaker 2: Family still mean to you.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, like it's this is like it's family, you know, it's the relationship that you have a family you can explain to somebody, but they won't understand of course, you know what I'm saying. So the relationship that I have with my family is like you know, is they're my biggest supporters and my biggest haters, you know what I'm saying, and they really As I'm growing up and becoming a man, I realized that a lot of the verbal obeste was because I wasn't living up to my potential. So they were saying they were trying to motivate me, but they were doing it in the wrong way, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So I think too, man, I've realized this having friends that are I have a lot of friends who are big, you know, and even like casual shit that you might say gets eternalized and you don't know until you hear about it like six months later, you know, like, yo, you don't remember what you said. I'm like, damn, bro, I was fucking around.
Speaker 1: I don't care about none of the fat jokes. The fat jokes bother me. That shit's funny as hell. I laugh at it. So yeah, that shit doesn't bother me. But like I said, me being verbally abused and my way of trying to make my family proud of me, is continuously working hard and making them proud. So when I see people talking shit, don't be about me online, I'm like, all right, I'm just gonna do what I did when I was a kid. You know. Yeah, I'm gonna work hard and that shit's gonna stop.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I think the number one thing that you have to prioritize over the music, over the careers, just your health, man, because you know, if you ain't here, it don't matter.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna be here.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying though, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: No, I get what you're saying, but I'm going to be here. God didn't take me this far for it to end here.
Speaker 2: And if you love bacon and cheese, just do the keto dyeing. Bro, you're eating all the steak and eggs and bacon and cheese and all that shit, way to fall right off you, man, and then just walk to the store type shit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, motherfucker's yeah, I'm gonna be here. You know.
Speaker 2: So, how many jumpsuits do you have? What's in the rotation in terms like do you got like a good three or four?
Speaker 1: Yeah, like a good a good three or four Uh, well, now I'm down to three. I got rid of my signature purple stuff jumpsuit. That one. I gave it away to a fan at my show because I wanted to symbolize, you know, me going on my health journey and getting rid of all the things in the past that was holding me back. I mean, the track suit wasn't holding me back, but it's like me shedding my skin and.
Speaker 2: Most like your image that people just expect from you.
Speaker 1: Not that it's really just me separating, really just shedding my skin, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So it's like, all right, I'm gonna give away that track suit and this one. I name all my tracksuits, you know. So this one that I have on right now is the grown and Sexy tracksuit. You know. It's it's a deep burgundy and black. You know, it gives grown and sexy. Whenever I'm getting ready to link with a bitch, I put this on on.
Speaker 2: Where do you meet women at?
Speaker 1: Mm hmm Instagram?
Speaker 2: I g yeah, you're not like a hinge type of guy.
Speaker 1: Nah, I don't do all the dating maps and ship you know, I need these bitches to know who I am, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So would you say, is there is there is? Do the type of women who are flocking to get some of your your your attention through they are they? Would you say there's like a specific type or is it all flavors?
Speaker 1: Like it's it's all flavors, but specific type? Damn, I say it's just all flavors. We hold on no specific type. I got you usually like broke bitches.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're like, hell you're popping Yeah hell yeah?
Speaker 1: Bro?
Speaker 2: So like, yo, take me shopping?
Speaker 1: I was like, did type ship? But I don't take them shopping?
Speaker 2: But yeah, like I take you said you occasionally trick off on a young lady. What is the most tricking you've done on a girl?
Speaker 1: Oh? Damn, h man, I didn't. I don't spent a lot, bro I don't spent a.
Speaker 2: Lot with define a lot? Would you you? Would you spend it on?
Speaker 1: How much was it you spend Probably like ten thousand and it was over time?
Speaker 2: It was over time? Just just whatever? Different ship?
Speaker 1: Yeah, just different ship, like overtime.
Speaker 2: What about a specific item that you gifted somebody there?
Speaker 1: But okay, but here's the thing, these are broke bitches. So they like I'm talking I'm not just talking about broke. I'm talking about like bottom like like real like trench monkeys for real. So so it's like, bro, they just want to go to the fucking thrift store and get a bunch of shit, you know what I'm saying. Like they don't. They they're afraid to ask for the big ship.
Speaker 2: So you you couldn't even like take them to like you.
Speaker 1: Know, I'm there. I'm giving them what they're asking for, thrift store. Yeah, so you go to the thrift store, all right, here, whatever you want. Here's like five hundred dollars going there.
Speaker 2: Like you know what I'm saying, Yeah, hell yeah, I get you like a bag of fucking g I Joe's Yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah ship bro hell yeah you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: So that how many do you feel like? Uh? The term trench Muggy's wold by the way, but do you feel like, uh is it? I feel like it could be a red flag if a girl was like, all I want to do is go to the thrift store.
Speaker 1: I mean, in hindsight, it is a red flag knowing.
Speaker 2: A Walmart at least, right, so we have some like you know, yeah, but it's.
Speaker 1: Like I'm not really trying to spend too much money. So I'm if they ask you that I got you whatever you want, whatever you need, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Get you a TV and some graphics TV, some fucking.
Speaker 1: Cargo shorts remote the TV don't even got a battery hatch on it.
Speaker 2: Get you a fucking air fire. That's I'm selling the middle fucking you know. Yeah, but yeah, shout out to the tricken. How like, how much has the pussy uh multiplied since let's say the last six months?
Speaker 1: Bro? I mean, I've been getting bitches before all this, but I'm.
Speaker 2: Saying based on what you were doing before all this to now, which a pretty substantial increase.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm, I'd say it's more freaking frequent, frequent, more frequent, but yeah, it's it's I mean, I haven't really been lit for too long, you know, so sure that's what I'm saying, but it's it's definitely more frequent. And yeah, Bro, I don't like la girls. You know what I'm saying. I know, I always bring the bitches to Meport. No, not Iowa. That's working backwards. That's working backwards till now. So yeah, Bro, i'd be some Idaho. Is it possibly? You know what I'm saying, just not Iowa. You know what I'm saying, just not Ioway, you know.
Speaker 2: I mean, so I have like an obvious question to ask, and I don't want to. I'm not trying to be mean.
Speaker 1: Here, there we go, let's hear it.
Speaker 2: You Obviously, at times, have you know you perform sitting down on stage when you're with a girl? I mean, how do you how do you perform there?
Speaker 1: Ship, Nigga? I can show you better than I can tell you.
Speaker 2: Are you sitting? Are you just like kicking back?
Speaker 1: Hey bro, I can on top. I can show you better than I can.
Speaker 2: You don't got to show me. But I'm just I'm just curious. I think a lot of people might know that, you know, like they wanted They're curious, you know, like is it I mean it's a lot. It's a lot more harder to you know, get certain angles.
Speaker 1: You know, Nigga shouldn't be worried about my day.
Speaker 2: I'm just curious that I think it's just be worried about my day. I'm not worried about it. Obviously, it's doing very well with the thrift store, with the thrift store, trench people.
Speaker 1: Hey man, all I can say is when you gotta find piece of pussy in front of you, don't find a way to get that ship. That's all.
Speaker 2: You figure it out, no matter what.
Speaker 1: We're gonna figure it out exactly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we are going to figure it out. That's that's a good answer. I like that answer. Do you have you have you been with any girls who have only fans? No?
Speaker 1: No, No, I haven't. No. I don't like La girls Brona.
Speaker 2: They got only fans bitches everywhere. I mean, yeah, but there's teachers, you.
Speaker 1: Know, jeez. No, I don't know. I don't. I don't like that.
Speaker 2: Do you subscribe to anyone's content online?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: I don't do that. That would you consider that a form of tricking, supporting a hustle like that? You know?
Speaker 1: Uh? I consider that paying for pussy. That's not what I do.
Speaker 2: So you would never pay for pussy?
Speaker 1: No? Fuck? No, hell yeah, I wouldn't be able to.
Speaker 2: Enjoy it, Yeah, because you would feel I feel the same way. I don't in my entire life. I just could never.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Like it's like you're you're like, this girl doesn't want to be there? So how am I supposed to? If I think about it too much? How are you supposed to get excited about, like this girl's justier because I'm paying her, like she would rather be doing anything.
Speaker 1: Else type shit. But it's like, yeah, but my whole thing is, I don't know if it'll be worth the money, you know what I'm saying. I've said this before, but you know, hey, man, what if I pay like two hundred dollars for some pussy and it's only like one hundred and fifty dollars pussy? You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So you get what you pay for though, Yeah, yeah, yeah, I think for two hundred I only got one fifty. So what about would you ever get a rubbin tug?
Speaker 1: Nah? I can do that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, when you go to like the Asian massage parlor, they give you a real massage because massages are nice, right, then they flip you over and then they just take you to you know, take you to finish Town, you know, and it's and it's like, you know, it's like it's a part of the massage. Could you like to get the massage?
Speaker 1: Assume I've never gotten a massage before. But I wouldn't trust, man, I wouldn't No, I wouldn't trust that because it's like, man, what if it's not actually like a girl? You know what I'm saying, Like, what if it's not actually a girl?
Speaker 2: You think there's trans parlors? It could be.
Speaker 1: I don't know, That's what I'm saying, Like, I don't. I don't play those games.
Speaker 2: Could I need to know that it's the first old could be?
Speaker 1: Who knows? Nowadays?
Speaker 2: Can I buy you a massage? No?
Speaker 1: Man, cool, I'm cool.
Speaker 2: I just find it crazy that you just said you've never gotten a massage.
Speaker 1: No, I've never gotten a massage.
Speaker 2: You've never like been walking through the mall and have like the Asian dudes rub your feet down?
Speaker 1: Noah, No, what the fuck?
Speaker 2: No, bro, you sit in a chair and then there's just a dude rubbing your feet.
Speaker 1: No man, I can't say, hell a gay dude, you need to get a massage.
Speaker 2: It's nice. Me and my girl would go get spot a they give you like that's like fifty I've had like a bench massage, mean, but but not like a real massage like face down, hole in the in the table. You're just no, No, that doesn't face down, Yeah, you gotta be face down.
Speaker 1: I don't. I don't think I ever want to be facing.
Speaker 2: And then they oil you up. Yeah, I'm being serious. Look when you get like look like, there's gonna be a point in time, in very very very near future where you end up at like a really nice resort on vacation and they're gonna be like, oh, sir, we have a spa. Uh it's it's down the hall to the right, and it's it's open till five o'clock. And then you're gonna walk down into that fucking spa and you're gonna say, give me the ninety minute treatment. You're gonna spend like two hundred dollars, three hundred dollars on it, and then you're just gonna get fucking rubbed down and it's nice, no coming, Okay, all right, that's different from a tuggy, you know, like a rubbing tug is you know, you're in Van Eyes, buddy, the capital of rubbing tugs.
Speaker 1: For real.
Speaker 2: Every single place in Van Eye that says a massage, they're jerking cock in there every day.
Speaker 1: Well shit, man, I know what I'm doing this weekend.
Speaker 2: Dude. Next time you're at seven to eleven getting a diet code, hopefully there'll be they just go to the just pop in, just hey, what's going on?
Speaker 1: All right? Man, I'm gonna check it out. I'm gonna check it out. Fuck it.
Speaker 2: Treat yourself.
Speaker 1: I will, I will. I work hard. I deserve it for sure.
Speaker 2: And they're professional massages and they literally give hand jobs every day, So there's a there. I mean, like everyone says, why would ever want a hand job? I can drink my dick better than anybody, It's kind of true. But a stranger doing it who's really good at it is like a little better. Right. Have you ever done the stranger?
Speaker 1: What for?
Speaker 2: You? Like, sit on your hand until it's numb and then you jerk off, so it feels like someone else is.
Speaker 1: Doing That's called a stranger.
Speaker 2: No, man, So when you're beating off, it doesn't feel like you're doing Nah, yeah, the stranger.
Speaker 1: That's crazy.
Speaker 2: You said earlier you played video games? There any video games? Like, uh, like, what what's your what's your go tos?
Speaker 1: I play one game and one game only and I fucking ate that game a bitch ass for fortnight four night's fun though, Yeah, uh yeah, I'm mainly just going there to talk shit. Yeah, but I used to be really good at it, like really good, like I'd like Play for Money and Ship.
Speaker 2: When it first came out, my son was really into it, and I would just be, what are the people that like hide campers?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: So I would find that mansion on the water, yeah, and I would just be up in there, or I'd be in that giant treehouse. Yeah, and I would just hang out as long as I could, and I'd always get like a top ten finish, but I could never win because I sucked, and my kid would be like, you're fucking nude bro camping. I dude, I got time to get good at this ship. I heard that the Marvel game is good. What's that you called Marvel Rivals? I heard that Ship is fire?
Speaker 1: I heard it too, But I just I don't know, man. I spent all my time getting good at one game when I was like nineteen, and yeah, bro, it's like an a beast of relationship. Bro, I keep getting my ass beat, but I just can't. I can't leave.
Speaker 2: You know what, I think you should have a goal to And it's very realistic to have your own skin in Fortnite.
Speaker 1: Hey man. That's my as far as I want to go in music is to have my own skin in Fortnite and my own EMO with my song, and I'm done with music.
Speaker 2: Gonna happen.
Speaker 1: That's all I want to do in music. I'm done after that. You got to manifest that. Hell yeah, because there's a lot of.
Speaker 2: Res as far as I'm going, dude, Fortnite's ran. Like my kid was going through skins the other day on his computer, my my eleven year old. I didn't realize there's like seven versions of Snoop Dogg on Fortnite. I'm like, how many? Like there's like a fucking Santa Snoop on Fortnite?
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's Snoop Dogg isn't Fortnite?
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's a Yeah. Have you had Snoop reached out at all after you guys had your you know, was there ever? Was there ever like an exchange? Like, hey man, my bad.
Speaker 1: I mean I've said publicly sorry for fucking the juice rot day Ship. I shouldn't have did that. I was drunk as fuck. Uh, and I was just in the emotion in the moment, you know, looking at everybody's faces. I'm like, damn, how can anybody shame me for this? Everybody's having a good time.
Speaker 2: So yeah, but you know, he just kind of reacts like unbiasedly to the internet on his page, like he's like, I don't think he's like, you know, thinking too much about when he reacts to Bible shit, because he reacts to a lot of.
Speaker 1: Stuff type shit. But yeah, I don't. I don't have a problem. I think, you know, there's a lot of people who are trying to you know, get us to uh you know, link up in other conversations. So yeah, he's like.
Speaker 2: The goat Man, one of the greatest famous person alive.
Speaker 1: That's true.
Speaker 2: If you guys did a song together that that would be fun. It would be amazing.
Speaker 1: I think so too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, would you smoke weed with Snoop?
Speaker 1: No, I don't. I would never smoke weed again. I don't think.
Speaker 2: Was there a reason that made like you freak out or uh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I was. I started smoking weed when I was nine years old. Jeesuz, that was the first time I tried it. Now, I wasn't really getting high because I wasn't inhaling correctly. It burned, yeah, type shit.
Speaker 2: I smoked when I was eight once and that shit had be fucked up.
Speaker 1: But when I was a teenager, like fifteen, that's when I started getting high for real, and I was addicted to that shit, like I was willing to do anything to get weed. Besides you know gay favors. Yeah yeah, you never sucked it for week, but so yeah, I was really addicted, and uh, I just got to the point where I was smoking every day and then I started getting really bad anxiety texts to where I feel like I was having a heart attack and I had to like that shit like put me in the hospital. And then uh so, yeah, I just had to stop smoking. So I stopped when I was twenty. I'm twenty four now. I haven't smoked in four years, and I don't have the urge to smoke or anything that's dope.
Speaker 2: So yeah, would uh would you like dah Tree? What was the I was smoking?
Speaker 1: Bluns? Dabs was always too much for me. That's that white boys shit. Yeah, that's like whenever you got to like pull out a rig and like wpe that shit. That's like to me, it's just crackheaded for real, that's some crackhead shit. No.
Speaker 2: I got homies who are big dabbers, and I've dabbed with them and every time I regret it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, bro, me too, be fucking lasted. Bro. Dabs used to fuck me up bad, Like, Bro.
Speaker 2: Why did I think this is a good idea? I knew this is what was gonna happen, And now my throat hurts and I'm fucking high as a girafs pussy. Yeah yeah, I haven't he started smoking yet. You ever tried mushrooms? No?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Never? No?
Speaker 1: Yes, I have yet.
Speaker 2: What did you enjoy those?
Speaker 1: Uh? No? Man? I was freaking the fuck out. Yeah, yeah, I was freaking out. I did it in like a chocolate bar.
Speaker 2: That didn't do that to you?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Bro, I tried when I was like seventeen eighteen, I tried a bunch of shit like drugs, So I got that ship out of my system.
Speaker 2: What was the worst drug you tried?
Speaker 1: Didn't? I didn't. I've never done I've never done like coke or math or heroin or none of that shit, but probably, like I'd say, ecstasy. I went on like an ecstasy binge when I was like seventeen for like the whole summer, and that shit was insane.
Speaker 2: So I only did ecstasy one time and it was uh with a chick. But I was stuck like I was in this, like I thought for some reason it was gonna be like similar to some other shit I felt before. That shit had me fucking delayed.
Speaker 1: Dog, Bro, that shit have me happy as fuck?
Speaker 2: No, I was happy, but I was just like I was just like dad, I was stuck, Like I was like, I want to I just want to relax and be in this, Like I ain't even trying to fuck like, I'm trying to just be in this whatever this is. I just got to take it in the type shit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Bro, I was like seventeen the first time I tried it, and uh, I was hanging out with my friends and then I went home and I read the entire Darvey a Whimpy Kid book series.
Speaker 2: It's actually I have all those books at my house.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like I read that ship, all of them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like my son I ate and it was a big diary and I was just like.
Speaker 1: Dying laughing at that ship. Just it was just a good it was a good ass time.
Speaker 2: How'd you feel like the movie interpolations of those not bad? Right?
Speaker 1: Hell?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Solid? If you could? Uh, you said you would love to be in Fortnite? Is there is there a cartoon you'd love to be in?
Speaker 1: One day? Yeah, bru Family Guy man.
Speaker 2: I love Family Guy Family Guys the best. Yeah, yeah, hell yeah, yeah. You know what I wish they'd bring back Boondocks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that would be Yeah. That ship.
Speaker 2: I feel like, with everything that's been going on in the world, like Boondocks right now would be like, oh my god, it would just be that. It would just be amazing.
Speaker 1: They put me in that for sure.
Speaker 2: Could you imagine the Boondocks episode about the Diddy parties, do you know how it is crazy? That would be like fucking Riley and Hugh we got sneaking to save some like save the lawyer's wife from a from Diddy. Remember when Usher took the lawyer's bitch and in the show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I remember that shit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like, oh god, the boon and then you know what's crazy? Uncle Ruckus is the original Charleston White. He is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Charleston White is hilarious real.
Speaker 2: I don't know how much of the should he be saying serious Some of the shit he be saying it's crazy, but he is funny.
Speaker 1: That ship is bro man. The video of him with the A K forty seven and the fucking Trump banner.
Speaker 2: He just had a video recently. Someone like threatened him, like or like challenge him to a fight. This was like this week some dude was like, uh, challenge him to a fight for money. And he starts pulling out all these like gadgets, like he's got like he's got like like hitting sticks and none nunchuck.
Speaker 1: Yeah, br yeah, I got an arsen of weapons.
Speaker 2: This guy's fucking crazy. She's like Batman like that just gad is like Batman just on deck for like what the this will make the funk out of you? You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah that ship. Yeah, that shit is. What about what is what would be like an all time feature for you? Man? If you could, if you could work with anybody, that's a lie.
Speaker 1: I don't really care to work with people. But uh, Justin bieber Man. I love Justin bieber Man. That's he's a He's an icon. And you know, you know, obviously Michael Jackson has passed away. He was the king of pop, but I think the living king of pop is Justin bieber Man.
Speaker 2: The Bebes. Yeah, yeah, hell yeah, I see it.
Speaker 1: He's got the voice of an angel.
Speaker 2: He does have the voice of an angel. He just un followed Usher on Instagram. That's a story right now. I wonder why m chat's usher. You don't think the Weekends the king of pop?
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm. It's just like me personally.
Speaker 2: I think The Weekend to me makes like some of the greatest R and B music of all time, and it happens to be pop.
Speaker 1: That's true. But Justin Bieber's been doing this shit since he was like thirteen fourteen.
Speaker 2: Since he was a little ass kid.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, bro, like you were like Bieber fever. That shit was a real thing, brod you have it secretly? I was how was in elementary school with me and my friend were both fans of it, and we would threaten each other, like, don't tell nobody, I'm gonna beat O yet for I'm a beach O. I don't tell nobody.
Speaker 2: Did you watch this movie that came out in theaters?
Speaker 1: I did, Bro, I did, Bro, I did. I went to the theaters to see that show you were in. I was, yeah, Bro, yeah that's fucking I went to like a like a it was out for a while and I went to like a like a midnight showing.
Speaker 2: So that way nobody. Yeah, yeah, you were you were like a real closeted biaber Fan he had closeted.
Speaker 1: Hell yeah, and shit, I'm out the closet now.
Speaker 2: It's out there. We gotta do the Justice Bieber feature. Man, you just gotta do like a trippy, like disrespectful baby freestyle, you know what I mean, Like like the next time you like you have some sort of like writer's block, be like, man, give me the baby instrumental. I'm gonna turn this shit. I would go with viral with this shiit. What's your hey, what's your home studio setup? You have the scarlet right?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's pretty simple.
Speaker 1: It's very simple. I have a scarlet, which is like fucking one hundred dollars. Then I have a seventy dollars microphone it's like an AKGP one twenty, and my laptop.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And then so you could record yourself at any time?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I usually carry that shit with me.
Speaker 2: What do you record on pro tools?
Speaker 1: Fl studio? That's the best thing to record on. Don't let anybody else tell you different.
Speaker 2: So you're doing vocals in forty loops?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I like that when you making beats too.
Speaker 1: No, I'm too stupid to learn how to do that.
Speaker 2: Shit, right, Yeah, I try to learn.
Speaker 1: It's just too it's too tedious, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: They used to have this video game called MTV Music Generator. I was trying to learn on that ship. That shit was like a og fruity Loops is on PlayStation.
Speaker 1: Oh shit, that's terrible.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a quick what was the first video game system that you ever remember? Owning?
Speaker 1: PlayStation two?
Speaker 2: It's not that bad. I was the first one.
Speaker 1: I think that's the best console ever. I mean maybe because I'm like older and the video games don't hit the same, But when I was a kid, Bro, that shit was just so fun, and I think back to all my favorite you know Tom's playing games. It's on the PlayStation two. Bro, they had some of the best games. Yeah, games do not hit like that nowadays. Bro.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I was just telling my son about Metal Gear Solid because he was trying to tell me, like some god awore ragnar Rock was like the greatest game of all time. I'm like, bro, I said, Bro, you never played Metal Gear Solid the fuck out of here, Bro, go play Metal Gear Solid Dog like that.
Speaker 1: And man, the greatest video game of all time is the SpongeBob movie game. On PlayStation two that the best video game of all time.
Speaker 2: I didn't expect that.
Speaker 1: I'm serious, Bro, I got like a I got like a PS two emulator on my computer. I'll be playing that shit all the time. Bro, that shit is fun at fun.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I had the first Nintendo oh Ship. Yeah you know there was a and then Sega Saga was the first system I really liked. Was fucking There was a Flintstones game that was cracking, full basketball. It's Barney and as far as anyway, look, man.
Speaker 1: What do you got?
Speaker 2: You got music on the way or yeah?
Speaker 1: So what I got is my album is dropping in February and then March, I'm gonna be at Rolling Loud. It's my first Rolling Loud.
Speaker 2: Are we standing?
Speaker 1: Uh? I'm bringing set a goal, listen, I'm I'm I'm taking baby steps. Man, I'm bringing the couch with me. It will be there.
Speaker 2: Gotta have the couch.
Speaker 1: It will be there.
Speaker 2: You know, it's a signature exactly.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. But I will be standing up periodically. You know, when I need to sit, I'm gonna sit, simple as that. But then after that, I'm going on tour. I'm going on like a headliner. Yeah, it's my tour. Yes, I'm going on like a like a like a twenty plus city tour fire and yeah, bro, that's just gonna be crazy. It's gonna be the best tour ever. Are you?
Speaker 2: Are you like naming your fan base yet?
Speaker 1: You said, am I naming them?
Speaker 2: You know how we got the beehive or the barbs, like, m I.
Speaker 1: Don't have a name that that is stuck yet. You know, I'm Dave. Once I tried to call them the roaches. They're like, no, fuck no, We're not going to be called the.
Speaker 2: Roaches better than the trench monkeys.
Speaker 1: Hey, hold on a second.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just came up with something like, wait a minute.
Speaker 1: As a matter of fact, yeah, that's it sounds good, but not. The name of the tour is going to be called the Standing. From what I believe in tour, I like that. Hell yeah, So I feel.
Speaker 2: Like you've got to build your way up to the stand at the end and then everyone it's like the climax, you know, Oh yeah, are you independent? No, I'm signed? Who'd you signed with?
Speaker 1: It's a label called Listen to the Kids. Listen to the Kids?
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, but it's an independent label. Yeah, okay, I didn't know if there was like a because I feel like right now, you know, it would be the time where all of the sharks would be coming to try to get a piece of mister blunts.
Speaker 1: They still are. But I'm loyal, man, I'm loyal to my people.
Speaker 2: So how long have you been signed with them? M hm?
Speaker 1: Since the summer, since like like June July, sometime around that time, July, maybe even August. I don't know. Everything's just been like a blur.
Speaker 2: But yeah, the new music is it sounded good?
Speaker 1: Hell? Yeah? Bro? Oh my god, Bro, I've been so inspired since I got back from the hospital and then going through the heartbreak and shit, like.
Speaker 2: What happened was the girls just break your heart that you cheated already broke up?
Speaker 1: What you were happy? Uh? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Bro?
Speaker 1: She did some wild shit. She was like she was just doing wild shit. There's like screenshots of her saying, like Thesus asked, you know, are you really fuck with them? She's like, nah, I just wanted to go on stage. And like I'm I wake up and I'm seeing this shit and it's on blogs. I'm like, what the fuck are you about?
Speaker 2: The girl from Chicago.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the girl in stage with Yeah.
Speaker 2: So she was full of shit, like you guys are actually dating?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I thought so, but yeah, she was a she was just a cloud chaser. Opportunists.
Speaker 2: You got to learn a lesson from that, right, Like, hey man, these bitches ain't ship dark.
Speaker 1: Well that was my second situation that I went through, like back to back to two opportunists.
Speaker 2: So I think I've learned my lesson. Now would you say, because that girl was a very skinny girl.
Speaker 1: That's my background though, I mean there's no fat bitches in my in my catalog.
Speaker 2: Would you consider a chick more close to proportion with you? Just you know, because that girl was very small, bro, like you damn here she was you know, God Jesus.
Speaker 1: And if you check my catalog, man, that's that's my history. But what I consider I love all women. Yeah, so you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Like Lizo, Yeah, Like if you and Lizo dated, you know what kind of power.
Speaker 1: Couple that would be? Yeah? Man, Like I said, I love all women, black women, white women, skinny women, trans women. I love all women.
Speaker 2: You've been with a trans woman? No, but I love them. Would you ever give it a shot?
Speaker 1: Probably? Not, but I still love them.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I always tell my friends I like to paint ridiculous as made you if you and I are the same listening to your music. I have the most flagrant sense of humor ever. Yeah, so I always will say like, yo, because there's some bad trans women, like what's the makeup check that the Asian? I forget? Nico Blitz is another. Anyway, I'm always like, yo, the most tore down, homeless, ugly bitch in the world, or would you have the fuck the baddest trans bitch? And everybody lies, Well, I'll be with the homeless for I'm like, you're a liar, for I would because I've been with a homeless bitch before. What do you say homeless? What are we talking about?
Speaker 1: Homeless? Homeless?
Speaker 2: Did the pussy smell homeless?
Speaker 1: No? But I like homeless, like I brought off of the streets inside. You know what I'm saying. You know those commercials that they got like the ducks or the oil spills, and they're like cleaning them off.
Speaker 2: That's what I did. So you brought her off the street? Yeah, saying hey, go cook, get in the shower, clean yourself.
Speaker 1: Exactly exactly where do you want to go.
Speaker 2: You want to go to the thrift store. Okay, if you like dracking the box, I got four tacos for you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I've done that before. Yeah.
Speaker 2: That is fucking hilarious. Dude. Wow, shout out to the homeless. Homeless hookups. Hey, that's a that is an only fans account. Homeless hookups. Dude. You know what kind of money we could make in LA just homeless hookups. Someone's subscribing, someone's paying twenty ninety nine a month for you, just and the model. The talent pay would be really low.
Speaker 1: Thrift store vouchers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like I got you a blanket and a torch path, but you have to sign this waiver. That ship homss hook Ups. There's something there. Sign you've been looking for an idea. Homss hook ups dot Com started. We're in LA. This is the fucking capital Dog. Before they clean this ship up, start to go to a skid row. Just have a tent as like you're said. It'd be crazy, yo. Were you?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: I saw you you obviously you know you privacy violated a little bit. Uh. There was an artist from LA who who posted when you were in the hospital and you didn't really want it out there. Is there anything you learned from that situation in terms of, like, I don't know, telling the nurse to close the fucking door or something, you know what I'm saying, Like I'm kind of famous. Like if I'm in the hospital, can we close the curtains around me? Some motherfuckers scam walk by?
Speaker 1: I mean, Ship, bro, it was. It was at a point it was like three or four in the fucking morning, so I couldn't sleep, and I finally like went to sleep, went to sleep, and then Ship, I don't know, and.
Speaker 2: Then you wake up and you're online, wake up and I'm.
Speaker 1: On the blogs like my girl at the time and texted me, Oh, I'm so sorry that you got it got exposed. You're in there like it's what are you talking about? Uh? And then yes, I went on Instagram. I've seen that ship.
Speaker 2: Damn. Oh listen, man, welcome to being famous. Yeah, you're a famous motherfucker now.
Speaker 1: I am man. It's crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So just don't be walking. And I know we talked about going to Rubbin tugs. If you get filmed walking into an Asian massage parlor, now, the level of virality that that's gonna go it's gonna be hilarious. We're gonna wake up. It's gonna be like Dave Blunts walks into Asian massage parlor and fan eyed because Bootleg cav told him it was a good time. That's a long ass. That's a long headline. So album is on the way and Rolling Loud is gonna be.
Speaker 1: Dope, tour is gonna be dopeying.
Speaker 2: Do you know who's opening for you on to if you figure that out.
Speaker 1: I'm not figuring that out yet, but I will and uh yeah, the tours me insane and I'm gonna I'm gonna CrowdSurf during this uh near on this tour.
Speaker 2: I don't think you should do that.
Speaker 1: I think I can, bro, I don't have bitch ass fans, bro like they they will, they will hold me.
Speaker 2: This is the thing. I've crowdsurfed multiple times, probably fifty sixty times. What you need is you gotta identify the mountain in the crowd. So for me, I used to CrowdSurf. I'm from Arizona, so I'd be trying to find a big Native American motherfucker.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So then you like tap the two native fools and he be like, but the thing is, bro, is you still gotta get caught.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna get caught. They'll catch me.
Speaker 2: Bro, you might, you might hurt yourself or lord forbid, kill somebody.
Speaker 1: And man, listen, it's that. I know that they're gonna catch me.
Speaker 2: You have kids as fans. They can't catch it. They're physically not capable of catching bro. They're not physically capable of catching me.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you it's gonna work, Bro, I'm telling you it is going to work.
Speaker 2: Do me a favor, then, Yeah, anybody who buys a ticket, they gotta sign a waiver in case you craws.
Speaker 1: Oh, we're gonna have a waiver and all that ship. We're gonna have EMTs on standby. You know what I'm saying. Like, it's gonna have the fire marshals and all that.
Speaker 2: If you got you standing up with viral you crowdsurfing. However it goes, and I hope it goes well, it will.
Speaker 1: I think it's gonna go well it will. Man, Listen, it's gonna be it's gonna be crazy, but oh.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be crazy.
Speaker 1: It's gonna it's gonna work.
Speaker 2: Well. Good luck to you and whatever city you decide to start crowdsurfing. I'm doing it.
Speaker 1: At every show. I don't think every show I will. Man, I'm telling you they're gonna catch me like I've I know that they will. I believe in my fans. I don't have bitch ass fans.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying that. I'm just saying, you got kids as fans, dog like you know what I'm saying. Like, I don't know if you went to a w W show like they you know, Like I'm just saying, don be careful, that's all. Yeah, Hey, be healthy man, please, man, you're a very talented kid. We've seen so many artists, uh, I mean lose their life on not just from being you know, health problems from being overweight, but you know, fuck juice world, you know, like just between all the ship man, just just try to be healthy well.
Speaker 1: And I'm here to stay. Like I said, God didn't take me this far for it to end here. So i know what I got to do to change my lifestyle, and I'm doing that. It's the food, and I'm here to stay.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just got to eat bullshit. And why bullshit? I mean shit you don't like yeah like ass? I like eating ass I never.
Speaker 1: Have, and I don't think I will. Really, No, Bro, that's the ship comes out of there.
Speaker 2: Bro, Yeah, I mean obviously. I mean you're not gonna eat the homeless lady's ass, right?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Did you eat her out? Nah? No, Okay, I just gotta make sure. Got to know what kind of distance I got from you. Yeah, he's right here eating homeless bitches out. We gotta know. I gotta have me try about four ft. Anyway, I appreciate your brother opposite Dave blunts my guy. Appreciate you brother.
Speaker 1: Some problem boom