Speaker 1: No, no, doctor, white roses and also peonies, white red ceiling, red rose, white siling.
Speaker 2: That's my Valentine's yo, that is my Valentine red rose and white ceiling.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's a lot of people Valentines. The red rose, not the rose, the red rose, white ceiling you're looking up at that ship was alone.
Speaker 3: That was actually really funny, because alone, that was actually.
Speaker 1: Very turning your house into a barber shop.
Speaker 3: Plain old white eggshell paint ceiling, yep, red rose, white ceiling right from Dwayne Reed. Those roses thirteen ninety nine right there, and you went to Dwayne Reed to get something else, so you forgot what day it was, and he's like, you know, let me just grab these at.
Speaker 2: Least about to read the wrong rose.
Speaker 1: That's why I said, that's a lot of people Valentine's They red rose, white ceiling.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you missed, you missed that. Maybe there's another entendre. Yeah, I was speaking from my perspective from Palentine's There.
Speaker 1: Are you guys celebrating Palentine's Day?
Speaker 2: The marriage. I wouldn't never in my life celebrate anything with a bunch of other single men like you think I would get together with other single men in like unity.
Speaker 1: You've definitely been in unity with other single men before, And y'all don't went out to find women.
Speaker 2: I mean as a younger yeah, as a teen, or as a younger man, yeah, as a grown adult.
Speaker 3: I don't know if that was unity. That was more just a common goal.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was just we didn't we had no other choice. That was just it.
Speaker 3: It wasn't like unity where if one person couldn't get pussy, the rest of us wouldn't it. We'd all go and then we'd venture off on whoever won that day exactly. There was no unity. Everyone was leaving each other once.
Speaker 2: It was we went together, but we all had our own.
Speaker 3: GVS is the only thing we had in common now at that point.
Speaker 1: Well, it's supposed to be like like if a girl hitting on you, like you know, you get her number of stuff like that and be like, oh, I can't leave with you, like I'm with the guys tonight.
Speaker 2: Who said that?
Speaker 1: That's how we do on Gallantines.
Speaker 2: Y'all say, y'all can't leave with you one with the girls. Yeah, y'all, I do not say that on Galentine's Day.
Speaker 1: Only on Galaine say yeah, we're gathering together like there's no boys alot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, at the Gallantines there's no boys. Allow y'all leave it and go meet up with with a man. That is, y'all spend the night with each other on Gallentins. Girls do, Yeah, not always, that's not the point of galanis. It's not a sleepover.
Speaker 1: What doesn't have to be a sleepover? No, but a lot of us just leaving and go home alone.
Speaker 3: A lot of women go to Galentine's Day and think in their head, I don't want to spend time with these single bitches that want to be my man.
Speaker 2: Fine, fine on show face. And what does a single woman do at Galentines? Like if all other friends are like in a relationship, Like, what does this?
Speaker 1: We're at Gallatines, they're talking, drinking, catching up, you know, women community, there's no crying.
Speaker 2: Who the fuck is crying at Gallatines today? Somebody cried at Galentin's. It's oh my god, I love my support system.
Speaker 1: No where I found my tribe where they're waiting to exhale?
Speaker 2: Yeah, they cried on waiting to trying to slip in waiting text like they actually cried. Did you see that movie.
Speaker 1: We excelled, Yeah, we excelled together. You have a Galentine you're going to not this year? No, I don't have any of them going to this year. I wasn't invited and I didn't throw one.
Speaker 2: So do I ask the other question? Though you're not going to Galentines? Are you doing? You can?
Speaker 1: There's plenty of people who do Valentines, who also do Gallantines.
Speaker 2: It's not Valentine's dependent. Okay, all right, so it is loving your face? Is Valentine's Day?
Speaker 4: I have?
Speaker 1: I have Valentine's Day planned?
Speaker 2: Yes, I do, baby deep Valentine's Day.
Speaker 1: The mayor's having a date is nothing to clap over. That's regular. No, you have a Valentine's Day?
Speaker 2: No, I don't. From all, he does not have Jesus is Valentine? See how simple that was? I know I don't. I don't have a Valentine.
Speaker 5: Why?
Speaker 2: Why? Why? I don't know. I just don't have a Valentine. It's no like real theory or anything about it. Just don't have a Valentine. Chilling about next weekend? Like what if you have like a date next weekend? What does that can consider?
Speaker 1: That would be if you have a date next weekend. It's just a day, Yeah, just a date. Yeah, if you have a date next weekend. But you can also sometimes people are busy on Valentine's Day, so you can reschedule and be like, hey, we'll celebrate next weekend.
Speaker 2: Valentine's Day is every day when you love who you're with. That's that's true. Yeah, you get white white lotus with your favorite white roses, like roses on a Wednesday, on a random Wednesday, white roses for baby day.
Speaker 1: Yes, but you know, sometimes it's nice to feel like, you know, like a Valentine, Like cuep it cup, it shot you again.
Speaker 2: It's like renewing your vowels. I don't think it's anything like knowing your.
Speaker 1: No, it's like like, okay, yes, you love me every day, but you know, prove to me. Remind just a reminder, just a special reminder.
Speaker 2: I hate that man.
Speaker 1: Valentine's Day doesn't mean anything like, oh, it's just all I never.
Speaker 2: I would never say that. If I think Valentine's Day is important, especially in relationships. I think it's a day to profess your love with the rest of the world on the same day. Like, let me see if I could outdo my homeboy and what he did for his later today, you know what I mean, it's just.
Speaker 6: A to me.
Speaker 2: That's what I don't like about Valentine.
Speaker 3: I think Valentine's Day is important and should be celebrated, but it shouldn't be the pressure of what everyone else is doing, like dual works for you, even if that means, you know, can we do a next Saturday? Like I do think it's important to set aside a day to celebrate those things. But we can get into the Hallmark conspiracy. But other than that, yeah, it's important, but not because of Instagram.
Speaker 2: Baby d If you had if you if you had a boyfriend and he couldn't hang out on Valentine's Day, honestly, would.
Speaker 1: You be upset? Like say, work, he had to travel, he had to do something like It would depend on the day. It would depend on that on why you couldn't do it, like.
Speaker 2: Work or something like he had to like fly to London for you had to fly to London for a conference? A conference? Yeah, why am I bring me to London? Bring you to work with him?
Speaker 1: I mean, if you're going to be at work for you're going to be at the conference for maybe five hours out of the day. It's nineteen hours left of the day.
Speaker 2: M okay, so go so fly with fly Me to you. But you want to be together no matter what Valentine's say, not no.
Speaker 1: Matter what, but if if possible, like if someone's dying in the hospital.
Speaker 2: Like it. It has to be drastic like that or yeah, something like that page stage three, no, stage four exceptable. But you can't. It can't be work like keeping you from.
Speaker 1: What do you do for work? What do you do for work? Unless you're playing in like the fucking All Star game? What do you do for work?
Speaker 2: Look at the bar?
Speaker 1: It has to be like, no, I'm saying, like, what do you do for work? That's twenty four hours day on a Saturday in London. He's a what like a trader, like a Wall Street guy. Wall Street guys don't have to go to London on.
Speaker 3: I've seen the Wall Street movie. They were in London for one scene.
Speaker 2: Okay, what if he works the lighting rig for like a group that's on tour and they're like on the road during Valentine's Day and it's like a concert that night. Where are we at? Fly me out there? Okay, So it's like you have you want to be there though, Yeah, okay, but if he's playing an All Star game, you don't mind staying home.
Speaker 1: No, I'll just be in the stands. But technically we're not spinning it together.
Speaker 2: You're on the court.
Speaker 3: It's I mean, I feel like those friends and family tickets are tough at Valentine's Day.
Speaker 2: Oh really, okay, I meant to do anything to avoid spending time with y'all. Bitch.
Speaker 3: Well, first of all, if you're comparing to gentlemen like me, I think it was two Valentine's Days ago we were in La to shoot all those of my commerce beautiful. I flew her out, still did the whole Valentine's Day thing while while we were working in La.
Speaker 2: We were there for the whole week. Vulnerable still did the got my favorite masseuse in La. It's a good man, got a private chef. I did the whole day thing he did, and still got to record boss I'm doing.
Speaker 1: I just feel like Valentine's Day is the same day every year. It doesn't change. It's not like Thanksgiving. It's the same day every year.
Speaker 2: You know what it's going to be, the same day of the week. Though, Okay, that's changing things.
Speaker 3: Everybody's off for Christmas. Okay, maybe I have something to do on a Wednesday.
Speaker 1: Okay, what do you have to do on if you have to If you have to work on a Wednesday, what time do you get off?
Speaker 2: You get off at some point, I'm doing double? You do that was.
Speaker 3: The day you picked to do a doobl that's calendar for a year.
Speaker 2: I'm doing a double. Somebody called out, I ad to cover, Like that's what's up.
Speaker 1: I feel like stuff like that is understandable. Like if your partner can't be with you for Valentine's Day, as long as they have a good reason, Like that makes sense. It's more, it's never the partner, Like, it's never the person you're in a relationship with. It's when you're dating or in like a situationship or you're you find out how much people really like you around Valentine's That's it's when you're like dating. It's like, ah, hold on, no, find.
Speaker 2: Out how much people really like you around Valentine's Day.
Speaker 1: Nigga's niggas start getting weird around February second.
Speaker 2: What they start doing.
Speaker 1: Niggas pick I see men pick fights.
Speaker 3: February second that's the long game. Yeah, usually I remember that on the third team. That fuck Tomorrow's Valentine's.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's slow walking at the second he started honorable.
Speaker 1: Actually, you drop you at bread crumbin argument. You gotta point out what you're gonna be pissed about later in February. Second, that means he put your relationship in the crockpot.
Speaker 3: For sure, he's slow ten hours, set of two.
Speaker 2: He wouldn't live on high. He putting you right in the crockpot. I'm gonna put it in on the second and let it slow marinate to the twelfth and then we're gonna call it like we need some space, and.
Speaker 3: Then March first to be like things were weird.
Speaker 2: I was. I'm sorry. It was just a weird and depressed people. People deal with it. People deal with it. People.
Speaker 1: What is your shirt say World's best ex girlfriend?
Speaker 2: Yoh, you like the grins that stole love? Like you look the grits if you like the Grinch of Valentine's Day, Like, that's what's wrong with you? Though I figured it was Valentine's themes, I warri World's best ex girlfriend. I like that.
Speaker 1: There's something nobody would None of my exes would disagree. So it's one of your exes, that's like she lying.
Speaker 3: What does it entail to be the world's best ex? And is that something that someone currently dating you should feel the way.
Speaker 2: Baby, that you've never been the reason, like you and somebody didn't like work out or broke.
Speaker 1: Up, been the reason like I did something, like yeah.
Speaker 2: You did, like it was your fault, like you did something and he was like nah, Like I'm off set.
Speaker 1: I got broken up with before, but that was because like he cheated on me and I forgave him. But then like when I when I he forgave me, like he went through my phone and I ain't really forgive him.
Speaker 2: So wait, wait, what does that mean? You didn't forgive him? Because I really forgot. I looked he pissed me off. He pissed me off, So I.
Speaker 1: Started like I was he caught me on a bad he caught my phone on a bad day.
Speaker 2: Like you ever just get me? No, no, no way, don't let baby the gloss. What does caught my phone on a bad day mean?
Speaker 1: The time I was around eighteen, I was around eighteen nineteen, okay, And you know when you when a nigga like or just period when you get pissed off and your ego gets hurt and you just it's like you send the same text to seven different I was eighteen, so I had like seven different niggas on my phone right was in a relationship, but I hadn't talked to none of them. But he caught me on that one day when I text them all like, hey, how you doing, because he had pissed me off so bad.
Speaker 2: So it's niggas that.
Speaker 1: Hadn't hurt from me in years, but I sent them all the same text message. Boy, he caught he the wrow when he asked for my phone, I just naturally was like here and I was like wait, never mind.
Speaker 2: He's like, nah, surety, So he didn't see it. He saw it, Oh okay.
Speaker 1: He saw I tried to take it back, he grabbed it, kicked me out of the house.
Speaker 2: I was crying. Yeah, with eighteen, that's some understanding.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't even I don't even count that as you being broken up with because in that forgiving cheating gray area, who really knows what's going on.
Speaker 2: The relationship is on what was going on. She knew exactly what was going on, So that was the only time that you ever got broken up with and any other time after that, and in your relationship, it's been you doing the breaking.
Speaker 1: Oh no, my ex broke up with me, but not because I did anything wrong. He broke up with me because he knew he was making me miserable.
Speaker 2: That's nice. He knew he was making you miserable, so why not make you unmiserable? Well, I just leave you.
Speaker 1: The world may never know, the world may never know.
Speaker 2: But yeah, he knew he was making me miserable, so he left me. All right. Well, happy Valentine's dated all the lovers out there. Yeah, if you will recording this On Thursday tonight at midnight, we get some toxic love music from one of our favorite, Brent Fires. He's dropping some of his best toxicity tonight.
Speaker 3: And if Peage was telling me, I didn't see. So if I get this wrong, please blame Page and not me.
Speaker 2: I saw.
Speaker 3: Some of the producers were Rafaelsa Di Mike Dean. Who else did you say, Benny and Bannie Blanco.
Speaker 2: I mean that Alfaela, Dic and Brent is an interesting I like it. I like it.
Speaker 3: I like Breton and Benny too. Give me a little pop bop, hot bop. It's very funny.
Speaker 2: I'm mad at that at all. And when Mike Dean get in some of his dark bag, yeah, I'm with that.
Speaker 6: Look.
Speaker 3: I love to hear that. Those those are the three Oh, Chad Hugh goes on there. Tommy rich is funny, But.
Speaker 2: Now I think Tommy Richmond does actually like produced though.
Speaker 3: Mm hm, no, this looks great.
Speaker 2: Uh Fab, I know Fab is dope. Yeah, these are all great. Berg is that hit making? No, I think that's probably just a different bird. I'm sure.
Speaker 3: I'm sure they would have put young in front of it. This must be old Berg. Okay, mastering and engineering Mike Dean. But when Mike Dean does that, he usually produces as well, So don't don't flame peach. Mike Dean is still still somewhat of a producer if he's engineering the entire project.
Speaker 2: I'm excited for this. We talked about our last episode.
Speaker 3: Now, I'd say we get the Jill Scott to who we make Concern album as well at Midnight to balance out some of that toxicity. But some of y'all be forgetting that just because Jill Scott is over a Neil sol beat.
Speaker 2: She getting her toxic bag too. Yeah, I think y'all have Jill. None of y'all are really listening to Jill Scott Jilly. That's Jelly from Philly. Yeah. I love a good toxic Jilly from Philly album Aries Aries Women, because Jillian breaks your heart and then she'll like make you tea and like some intents and ship, try to make you feel better as you packed your ship and get out of the house.
Speaker 3: She's one of those that she'll be mean to you or break up with you and be like, now, why did you make me do that?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah into Look what you turned, what you made me do? Look what you made me do? You made me throw a your ship out the window? See you, Maybe I didn't want to do that at the whole house is ashes. All the neighbors nowhere to live, neighbors, all our business now because of you.
Speaker 3: But therefore features on it are Jid too short, too short, Oh my god, okay, as Sol, Tierra Whack, and Trombone Shorty. I love that Tierra Wack is on it. You guys already know how I feel about her. Both Philadelphia. I think that's great. Ab too Shorty. That's all right, We're gonna get some rapping on here. Yeah, but I like what she did with Conway, Like Jill is always good even with the newer rappers. Yeah, but I don't know, man, I can tell just by how she's smiling on this album cover that she's Yeah, that's the way.
Speaker 2: Maybe men, we're not safe. That's the way baby d smile after she did some fun, same smile.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you aries aries women make the best, like Toxic Music, her Summer Walker, Ari Lennox, Jazmine Sullivant, all aries women.
Speaker 2: I would have never known all of those women areas to pay attention to those small little details like y'all are here, verse and me like, yo, what's her birthday? That's what women do. When was Jill Scott born? Are aries women in music? To Gemini men?
Speaker 3: Who are the Gemini men in music? Let me see Kanye Pak. It's like a weird it's a weird list of Gemini men artists that it does make sense. It's it's psychos in a good way. I'm not saying it a bad way. But there are a lot of is that all McCartney that came up for too much?
Speaker 1: Are Kanye West, Kendrick Lamar, Paul McCartney, Prince, Bob Dylan, Cee Lo Green, g Eazy, Fettie.
Speaker 2: Wop, Big, thousand, ice Q. Damn.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's the there's a wild Gemini list for sure.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: I love that they listed g Eazy before three thousand, but you know, maybe it was alphabetical order before and.
Speaker 2: Or three, no matter which where you slice it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I never knew that about all them, that that does check out with R and B winning with areas, but I'm very excited. I know there was always rumors that her and and Premiere were working on an album together. I don't know if some of that made this or but they didn't put production stuff. I only saw the features, but I don't know which one. I gotta see what mood I'm in or even if I'm awake at midnight tonight to which one I'm.
Speaker 2: Gonna throw on? First? You sleep before midnights was on most nice? Most nice? Yeah, Yeah, I wish.
Speaker 1: Mall text me you text me At twelve thirty last night, I woke up like why the funk out of text questions from all maybe thirty I would have been sleep for two hours already.
Speaker 2: Damn my envy people that can be sleep before the news goes off.
Speaker 3: It's twenty four hour news seconds nine eleven, it's never gone off.
Speaker 2: I can wake up.
Speaker 1: I'll wake up at seven am. It'll still be young.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you was asking me my size. That's what's up. He's buying me a gift for Valentine's Day. No, it was the same question I asked you earlier, but I wasn't sure if that was in men's or women's. Oh okay, so I just had to make sure.
Speaker 1: Okay, Yeah, I thought I thought I was gonna wake up to a gift from all, you know, since he don't have a Valentine I thought he was gonna ask me, I.
Speaker 2: Do expect that you like answered it, and I didn't send me like European size, so you know women love to do that. I'm with thirty six. No no, no, no no no, oh, I stayed. I send the list. No no, no, baby, no no.
Speaker 1: You had to send the list when you first start dating somebody. I sent the list of European sizes, regular size as everything.
Speaker 2: You send a list of your list sizes. Yeah, women don't do that to you send me a list of their sizes. Yeah. No, like just off, just like if I didn't ask, they just send it.
Speaker 1: Well, if you ask for one size, they give you all the sizes, Like if you ask for my sneaker size, I give you like the European shoe, your wayside waistside all that. What's your ways got to do with you? Because you're eventually gonna need it again? So you could just copy and paste it and put it into my notes and put it into the notes underneath my contact. So do you never have to ask me again?
Speaker 2: Got it very prepared? You're very You played a long game. I like your style, like you very Like, we're gonna get this all out the way now.
Speaker 3: She sends you that note, go up to the share buttons the other people in that shared note move.
Speaker 2: Why you try to that person that edited that ship? Like, all right, man, she lost way, she had to make adjustment. I'm not that size anymore. Last time I said this, I was that size. I'm not that size anymore.
Speaker 3: Have you ever done anything nice for a man on Valentine's there? Mm hmm, I'm not.
Speaker 2: I'm here.
Speaker 3: I'm not here to make this. Uh, women don't do sh it on Valentine's d Know women that do things. But it's not just because men don't post it on social media the way women do. But what's something nice you've done?
Speaker 1: I feel like, why is it that I don't know? I feel like Valentine's Day is for lovers, but I don't like what would you want on Valentine's Day? I don't like the robes with your name printed on them.
Speaker 2: I got one for my birthday.
Speaker 1: I know you got a couple of them.
Speaker 2: I never wore it though, But you.
Speaker 1: Don't want Colonne. Y'all have all the colones.
Speaker 3: Out the robes like mister Rogers, just different colors, same one every single time.
Speaker 2: I got mad robes every birthday, seven robes and one. You got a silk one. Hell what type of a silk robe? Hell? No, I bought a me in a silk robe. Only think silk in my house is my do rags? That's it a silk robe. Not I have a silk rope to match the do rag. No, that's too much silk. Silk on silk sheets, silks Silk on silk is crazy sliding. I'm not mad at I know I get them, but like as a full time sheet, like maybe for one night we could throw some silk sheets on, but for like your regular sheet. Yeah that's crazy. Yeah, last time it was on silk sheets, I was like, listen, I run hot, baby, I gotta take the ships off the bed. I'm run too. To lay on silk sheets, like silk sheets, that ship will make you sweat all night.
Speaker 1: Having sex on silk sheets is literally a safety hazard. You just slipping it slide, ain't no, he don't got no grip.
Speaker 2: That's all right. I'm right behind you, though, I'm right. But you fall off the bed, I'm right behind you. We can finish down there to worry about it, right off the bed with you. Yeah, that's funny. I feel like mal.
Speaker 3: I could see Mal, like renting a hotel that specializes in water beds for Valentine's Day.
Speaker 2: I can see him. I'm not some shit like that. You are kind of old, though I'm not that old. Before. I don't think I've ever had sex on the waterbed. Really, I've slept on the water bed before, but I don't think i've ever had sex. Who where were you at that he were sleeping on the waterbed? I forgot somebody is somebody I know had the waterbed and spent the night that I was young. I was probably like sixteen seventeen. I was like, that was the first time I was laid on the water bed. It doesn't it's not as crazy as people think it is. Like I don't know if you have you had a laid on the waterbed. Yeah, it doesn't move like as much as you probably think it does. Okay, then maybe different waterbeds.
Speaker 3: My friend's mom had a waterbed and yeah, I had like we would play on the waterbed as fun because this ship would move constantly.
Speaker 2: It moves.
Speaker 3: I think people think it that ship would have been insane. We used it as like a toy like it definitely. This was like the night, like mid nineties to late nineties, So I don't know if they improved.
Speaker 1: I never understood the purpose. What's the purpose? Is it comfortable?
Speaker 2: It's just like a it's just like a like like a like the kind of soft the pham mattresses and the memory phone. It's it's kind of the same, the same concept of when you lay down, the mattress just moves to your consoles, to your body. It's kind of the same thing. But it's like it's it definitely moves more than a uh, regular bed. Yeah, like a memory It definitely moves more than that, like my mattresses, Like it's like the whole mattresses. Like memory phone, but it's not like a waterbed. It's gonna you're gonna it's gonna move like you feel yourself moving. It's gonna rock a little bit. But I remember the first time I laid on it, I was expecting to be like, feel like I was on a boat. It wasn't like that. Maul finally got the most powerful iPhone ever. He got the seventeen. Finally, so we can move on.
Speaker 3: It took forever to get him and do that, but thank god boost Mobile is proving that you don't have to overpay for great wireless. He knows that now with his iPhone seventeen. Unlock the savings with twenty five dollars a month forever, unlimited plan forever as it, permanent price, no grandfathering in all that other contract weird price hiking nonsense. You can keep your phone and your number, but you save up to six hundred dollars a year compared to the major carriers. Maul, I can't even tell you what I could do with the extra six hundred dollars.
Speaker 2: We need that extra six hundred. Listen, stop overpaying and switch to a fair price at boostmobile dot com today based on average annual single line payment of AT and T Verizon to T Mobile customers, compaired to twelve months on the Boostmobile Unlimited plan as of January twenty twenty sixth. For full off of details, visit boostmobile dot com.
Speaker 3: How many how many puppies do you think get abandoned by February?
Speaker 2: I'll give it eighteenth, not even.
Speaker 1: You are a terrible person.
Speaker 3: I'm a terrible person. How many dogs do we think are going to be on the market? You may need to rescue. You may need to rescue some pups.
Speaker 2: Let's look back in March, though, let's check in March fifth. Okay, I'm not gonna say fair. I don't think they can go that six June.
Speaker 1: It's when the summer come. They don't want that damn dog.
Speaker 2: Ya don't want that responsibility.
Speaker 1: If my Valentine is listening, I would like a puppy.
Speaker 3: For Valentine's Dare you would free? It's a lot of responsibility.
Speaker 2: Yeah, baby, you have you owned a dog before?
Speaker 1: I have had a dog every stage of my life. This is my first time not having a dog because my dog died.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, oh, sorry to hear that. I'm talking about like your own though not the family dog like you're.
Speaker 1: I mean, I've been living alone. Yeah, no, I haven't had it all. Okay, that responsibility is sorry, go ahead. Were we saying that responsibility is?
Speaker 3: I'm not telling you to take your shirt off because that goes against hr uh shit, but contradicting your shirt right now.
Speaker 1: Anyway that goes You said it was a lot of responsibility.
Speaker 2: Yes, I couldn't bring it here, Yeah, of course you do. Wait what kind of dog is it though? Is it like a lap dog? Mm? Because don't bring no fucking dog and it's gonna knocking shit over?
Speaker 1: Like No, I can't get like a golden retriever.
Speaker 2: Hell no, you ever seen golden retrieves in the house. Them niggas don't know how to sit still for nothing. Golder. They find shit that you didn't even like. They're retrieved. They're they're designed to retrieve and go find shit. You can't have no fucking golden retriever in it.
Speaker 3: I think I've seen everything that you could possibly think of in Manhattan in my entire life. I don't think I've ever seen a Golden retriever just walking dom Hell no.
Speaker 2: They need to once.
Speaker 3: Have I ever seen a Golden retriever just chilling in the city.
Speaker 2: No, they need outdoor space, like you need to have a house and backyard. And because they gonna get into some ship.
Speaker 1: I want a husky cook, but they talk too much and.
Speaker 2: I yah vacuumenting everything every day. Damn. Yeah, the husky. You never about a girl a puppy. No, a fish like like a fish is crazy.
Speaker 3: It's gonna buy as quick as our relationship.
Speaker 2: But I got short showing up to shorty crib with roses and back.
Speaker 1: At least bring the tank. You gotta at least bring the pink. You can't just put it in a bag. You gotta bring the tank.
Speaker 2: That's actually not a bad idea. I might get a fish tank and some fish. Wait, because I got questions. Do I show up to your door with water in the tank? No, the tank gotta be in the box. You have to be holding the fish in the bag. Like, okay, So put the fish that's in the bag in the tank and carry the tank to your door.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no fish, fish in bag flowers one hand, tank other hand.
Speaker 2: Take like the little bowl. Yeah, no, you gotta get that's like a solitary confinement for a fish. There's a reason why goolfish dying a day. There's no filter in it. It's just big, is the fucking fish. It's like you want to have, you want to have, like enough a grouper, that girl a grouper. Yo, but no, but you need to take at least the size of the table, right Like, so yeah, to fish, but I thought, you know what, the gift, you could continue to give more to more fish.
Speaker 1: So now every every holiday he buy me another fish, like a Pandora bracelet.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's kind of cute. I didn't know, like this girl was dating she had turtles, and I didn't know that turtles like eat goldfish.
Speaker 3: Really what they only have like six hours to do it?
Speaker 2: Fucking turtles. It it was it was flakes all in that motherfucker. I was like, yo, I didn't know turtles.
Speaker 3: Do that when I was really young. This was around I think, uh, the soda was surge. So just to put in place what year it was. Party favors at his birthday party were goldfish in a bag. The shit died before I could get home. Somebody just gave a bunch of kids goldfish in a.
Speaker 2: Back Yeah, somebody else did that. It was like a fish. They gave a little bowl too, like what do they call the table when it's on the tables? Like I know what she's talking about. Sentence, Yeah, whatever the fuck those are called. Like then they was letting people you could take it home if you wanted to.
Speaker 1: I did that from up for a baby shower. And I kept my fish for like a good like five six months, and then my dad told me. He was like like one day he was like, baby, I'm sorry. I wanted to go check on him, and he was floating on his back. I was so sad.
Speaker 2: Yeah, my nephew had a goldfish that was like almost lived for two years. That's submit that, that's a record. Yeah, and they only died. But my sister lived to Virginia. Like she bought the fish from New York to Virginia and then she got to Virginia. She was changing the tank and it died because I guess the water is different. She was like, yo, she put the fish back in the tank and she was like it just started going crazy and died.
Speaker 1: How did she like explain that to him? Like, how explain the death of the fish to your child?
Speaker 2: It was like, I don't know, it's it's just time. Can't get in away with God. I guess just put everything on God with kids, Like God, you know, you need to go fish up there in heaven. All gold fish go to heaven. All gold fish go to heaven. I will say, you needed to go fish.
Speaker 3: The fish tank and fish give could backfire though, especially if you start buying more of them, because like if you guys break up, get this fucking fish out of my house. Like that's a process. That's not just like picking up your ship. I think I have to take a whole tank out, and then I got to figure out how to transfer this fish, Like no, I'm not doing that. Even if you give a cat or a dog, that's easy to just get in the car. Come on, she doesn't like this anymore.
Speaker 2: That's a lot easier than water, transferring water to your ex's house.
Speaker 3: Get these fish out my house. I'll be like, can you give me the weekend? I have to prepare for this.
Speaker 1: Because people don't really become attached to fish like that for real, Like I don't know if like, mys give me a fish, I'm.
Speaker 2: Gonna be fighting with him for custody to fish. Take the fish, fighting over the fish. That's hilarious. You're gonna have my fish. You can definitely come and get this. It's about this fish.
Speaker 3: But if you're in an argument, like you can in anger, just grab your hoodies, like I'm getting the fuck out here. Imagine trying to with the net, like trying to pissed off, trying to catch your.
Speaker 2: Fish swimming away. Yo. That would be just sitting there like that would piss me. Clean the fuck off. Bro, You're just.
Speaker 3: Sitting there like an idiot, all angry. She's just looking at you trying to take your fish back. Keep the fish, man, let that girl ahead.
Speaker 1: Or if we live together and you got some ship like a snake, but I didn't.
Speaker 2: Even own like snakes and ship like that, Like is it time conversation? What's wrong with people that own snakes? Like what's like? What's up with those people? Why do you own a snake? Like what you what you're doing? Your house smelled funny all the time because you go on somebody's creb. You know when they own like an exotic pet. You can smell it from the.
Speaker 3: Door, and I don't really feel like you're an animal lover like that. Like fish are. Fish are kind of retarded, so if you put them in a good sized tank, they're none the wiser. A snake isn't that you put them in a little ass fucking that's.
Speaker 2: Abuse to me. Why do you own a who a snake?
Speaker 1: I know, like, you can't even play with that shit. It don't fetch she don't do nothing. The fuck you got a snake for?
Speaker 2: That's just weird. Own the snakes like that. That whole the lizards, those people, and they all got the same aesthetic. People that own snakes and lizards and shit like that. They all look alike.
Speaker 3: There's one Babbage that we both know. That threw me off when I found out she had a snake because she didn't have any She wasn't a snake with traits, Like, she didn't have any of the traits. You would think she didn't have gauges. She didn't know none of that shit. It threw me off. But then like the more I got to know her, I was like, oh, your personality is like this, because I'm with demeris of the one attention thing because I never even understood the people that stood in Times Square in the summer with a snake. Everyone that's out there doing shit to get attention from Taurus is there for money. The snake guy just there like you're just there like they not always a dollar to hold a snake. Nah, They just be standing there with a sleeveless leather vessel on and just like going like this and ship.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And everybody that owns the snake got their tongue pists. You ever noticed that. That's like a tell tale sign. A girl got a tongue pist. She definitely owns a snake. In twenty twenty six, she owns a snake or lizard. One of the other little whatever you want to call it, Komodo.
Speaker 1: Dragon auto dragons. She owns one of those, the litt Komodo dragons. A like you, I don't fuck with reptiles, don't bring no reptil around me, But the Komodo dragons are cute.
Speaker 2: You know what a Komodo dragon is. No Komodo dragon, No pull up a Komodo dragon. Let me know it. Zilla, Let me know. If you walked to somebody's house and they had a Komodo and Dragontodo dragons have done to the Asian population. The little dragons what are they called? No, dragonflies, gecko whatever, I'm gonna look it up. Fuck you guys. A lizard, a chameleon, literally lizard, I think you're thinking of them. The one that they look everywhere.
Speaker 1: No, the one that can look everywhere is But they have like little pet like dragons because my friend had one, and they're called dragons, but they're not obviously not the Moto dragons.
Speaker 2: But whatever. I think you just saw a get go.
Speaker 3: Nobody has a pet kromoto dragon. No, they're literally, I think on one island in the whole world. Yeah, and it's illegal to go there.
Speaker 1: Whatever, it's fine. But yeah, those people are oh, Chinese water dragons. That's what they're called.
Speaker 2: Chinese water dragons. That's what brought COVID over here, that's it. Yeah, yeah, I would just call it a lizard. Yeah, yeah, that's a lizard or I don't know. I'm not the amphibian fan. I don't know about the amphibians like that. But you can find those.
Speaker 3: You could catch those reptiles for Lauderdale by yourself if you want it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, those they running the parking lot been falling off the trees because it was so cold in Florida. Yeah, you didn't see that. People were just collecting they're falling off the trees. Yeah.
Speaker 1: But my agry with you frogs, turtles all that, Like she owns a frog, be having frogs? Nobody owns huh, pea look like a turtle?
Speaker 8: Peach?
Speaker 2: Peach would own a turtle. What was his name? I didn't even love his turtle? He Leonardo definitely was.
Speaker 3: I was watching the Tires with Shane Gillison. He had a turtle named Jerome Bettis.
Speaker 2: Oh the turtle as well. I understood that ship.
Speaker 1: I used to think people just wanted attention, but then I realized people want something that they don't really have to pay that much attention.
Speaker 3: Well, snakes you can bring outside to scare people, and that's where you can get your attention, Like, oh, I'm a snake guy. A turtle you like? You just bring a turtle out in the street, like what you're doing with a turtle.
Speaker 2: Only Puerto Ricans bring their snakes outside like during the parade and they take pictures and that's like a Puerto Rican thing. Puerto Ricans love that. Did the God Puerto Ricans, buddy, they come out with a turtle snake around his neck for the Super Bowl that it would check out though everyone be like that's culture.
Speaker 3: Come on, man, is there still God Puerto Ricans in the Bronx because that was absolutely and like the early twenty tens, that was like it was running the Bronx.
Speaker 2: Absolutely. They keep they keep swords on them and ship like exactly French colding the Summer's like, who is this nigga? Man? This nigga? Yeah, going this crib straight perto Rican like I thought you was white all this time.
Speaker 3: When I would be on Christopher Street, I got the tattoos fied be nothing but Puerto Rican gods from the Bronx, Like, yo, what you're doing as far downtown though only when the sun.
Speaker 2: Is death the night walkers only when they have to be back to the Bronx. My son Rise already know you know the Puerto Rican god in New York City Bronx, although they turned back into Puerto Rican. The terror they walk around with like tasers, not for safety or anything, just to just they taste themselves, like they listen to that music, you know what they're getting together in the park and they just tasty. It's definitely it's like.
Speaker 3: The kids that play quidditch in the park like that.
Speaker 2: That's the gang version of and those group of Puerto Ricans, the God Porter. They do everything in the same shoes. They played ball, they go to the club, they go on a date with the same boots on. They don't give a fuck. And it was like awesome rebounders, like the God Puerto Ricans. They led the bronx and rebound. Oh, they led the bronx and rebounds. And that's such a good point. They were talented at pretty much every hell and for some reason, especially in that era, they.
Speaker 3: Would poll bitches. Yeah, like they always had. They were always with a girl that had no business being with them. You would never assume that girl would be with him. You could tell when the God Puerto Rican had a date. All he did was slick his hair back. He's tarting to a grease her. Yeah, that's all he would do. He he'd be Poely boy for the day.
Speaker 2: You where you go? He got his hair slip, He's on a date. He getting his West Side story back. He let his head down when it was try to play a handball. Hey, I'm Puerto Rican, so I could tell this shit. I don't give a fuck. I get my shit off and I'm racist. Oh my god.
Speaker 3: Anyways, where were we at with Valentine's Day?
Speaker 2: Valentine's Day plans?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 2: Peace God, Puerto Ricans give for Valentine? They buy you a snake? Yeah, they showed what a little ass snake reptaurant.
Speaker 3: May be at the altar with that scape around the shirt.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. Wow, I didn't know he was gonna talk about goth perto Ricans say that's it's an epidemic.
Speaker 3: That that isn't and I don't see them anymore?
Speaker 2: Yeah, like, uh, did Bloomberg get rid of them? Who got rid of the Puerto Rican ditting mom? Donnie? Sure will? Yeah I have he might bring them back. My bad, I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: Or do we think like the popping Dominicans just just took over because I just I stopped seeing after twenty thirteen. I didn't see Puerto Rican gods.
Speaker 2: You don't see Dominican goths. No, God, that's not I've never seen a Dominican goth. That's not that. That's not a thing. Puerto Rican gods one Dominicans down.
Speaker 3: Give it some time, though, because Puerto Ricans were in New York for so long that they had to start to evolve. Yeah, the other things. Give Dominicans a few more years, they might get there.
Speaker 2: They might catch on and start to figure out what the Lower East Side is like. Yeah, it's no gods in Dykeman. No, No, that's not like a movie. No goths in Dykemans.
Speaker 3: Know what is wrong with to next mixtape he puts out on Halloween.
Speaker 2: No goths and Dykeman now playing?
Speaker 3: Oh all right, anyways, Jill Scott's that's our Valentine's Day plans? Well, damaras won't tell us hers so well, I'm I'm.
Speaker 2: An checking with your baby d tomorrow just to make sure you're having a good day.
Speaker 1: Well, Tomorrow's okay. Yeah, you know what I'm saying. You could check in with me Sunday now, because Sunday you might be you know, that might be a recovery day for you. You might have had a long night stretching.
Speaker 2: No, no, because Sunday is like an easy Sunday is an easy going you chill everybody.
Speaker 1: I don't want to here for our boss on Sunday I'll see you Monday when I come into.
Speaker 2: Word a right, cool, that's a bet, all right, bet, all right. Well, we got some Valentin's Day voicemail, Baby, d we too, You've got mail.
Speaker 3: And of course this is sponsored by boost Mobile, the phone line for lovers and Friends. Everybody knows that you can have your ring back to be lovers and friends for free right now use codroyan mo boost moble dot com.
Speaker 8: Yah what uh Damarus maul roy I want everybody opinion on this. So I'm beefing with my girl about going out on Valentine's.
Speaker 2: Other dayDay, King nothing.
Speaker 8: I don't want to be outside amongst all these people fighting and competing for the same type of shit. Right going out to dinner, everybody trying to get the same meal. We all fighting with our service and shit. I feel like every time I've gone on to Valentine's it's ended in an argument, arts ended with me being upset at my service at dinner or you know. There's also a little events out here in the West Side and Kylie, you can do some stuff, but man, I've never had an experience that I felt like was worth my money. Another thing on the day's Saturday they gonna be taxing help. So I'm gonna get to the point. My whole suggestion was, let's just go out on Sunday Saturday. We could, you know, keep back do the thing in the crib and in Sunday, let's you know what I'm saying, Let's enjoy the day.
Speaker 2: Let's enjoy each other.
Speaker 8: She not fucking with that at all, And I'm like, from a women's perspective, what the fuck is the difference? M I'm gonna keep it just to that.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm. Peace to me.
Speaker 3: That's proper logic. I'm not gonna say man logic because man logic is just actual logic. Female logic is we have to do it the same day as all the mother hosts.
Speaker 1: Mm hm, well, I mean it's Valentine's Day, not the day after Valentine's Day.
Speaker 2: It's not Valentine's weekend. It could be, it could be, should be, it should be. I'm with him.
Speaker 3: The only way to escape this is try to find something creative where a bunch of people are not going to be. But if you want to do the dinner date ship, that is a real thing though, Like I'm agree, especially if you're in a major city. Like, don't nobody's trying to go out and do that, Like for what, It's not even an enjoyable experience when you're on top of everybody.
Speaker 2: I tell people all the time Valentine's Day and Mother's Day are probably the worst days to try to go out and get dinner reservations. And it's it's everybody. We love moms, we love our you know, our partners and all of that. But especially if you're in a major city, it is like a lot to be moving around in that type of traffic. Like go to a restaurant. You can have reservations, but it's like you get there, your table might not be ready on time for your reservation. You have to wait. Then when you you know, do get your table, the server is packed. So the server is like you got to know, get everything in now, or to everything now. Don't keep calling for the server because she's working ten other tables. Like then the traffic like drive and it is a lot to move around on those on those days. So but how do we how do we get around that? How do we say, babe, look all right, we don't want to be out with the rush. Can we do the day before Valentine's Day? Can we do the day after Valentine's Day? Like there has to be you know, if I could, we don't have to go out for Valentine's Day, but we'll do something nice at home, whether it's flowers or you know, maybe even try to go get a massage somewhere, even though that might be another thing too, another headache, but like dinner restaurants, we got to find an alternative to kind of try to avoid that rush and having to sit and deal with that traffic on Valentine's Day.
Speaker 1: So what I told my homeboy, because me and my homeboy had this conversation when he was talking about doing something special for Valentine's that he had the same issue as him. The day after is going to be just as busy, and so is the day before. Like let's just be fucking honest. So that's not avoiding anything. If you want to do something at home, you got to make it special.
Speaker 2: And this is.
Speaker 1: Where men's creativity or lack thereof, can fail them because women love super cute shit. If she knew that in the house, you were going to fucking decorate the house and make it look all types of crazy and then like you guys, go and you go and pick up her favorite food or hire a chef to come and make her favorite food. There's ways around that. There's ways to make it special, but you have to put a lot of effort in like creativity into it and not just we'll go to dinner tomorrow, like OK.
Speaker 3: This sounds like a really respectable and amazing man speaking as one as well. Sometimes it's tough when you do that on the regular because now it's just another day, Like I've set up the house, I've cooked, I've done all that, like just on a Tuesday. Now, Like now, it's definitely my bad and it's only for selfish reasons. So we don't need to leave me. I'm I'm I can't be picked m like.
Speaker 1: You know I do that on the regular. You know that's.
Speaker 3: Light work for me. So that's where it gets tough. When you know you're somebody as incredible as I am that it's hard to top just a regular day. So you know, it's either it's either turks or or this I don't even know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, sir, fill that.
Speaker 3: No, I'm I really have done like the set up the whole house, cook like I do that? Shiit not not on some pigmy show, on some regular like when I'm in a relationship and someone's coming home from work, like you what, let me let me set up the house, let me let me get the nerf guns together, let me do like we did the Naughty Elf shit for Christmas, where you do all the funny scenario like I'd like to do that type of stuff in general. In that, especially when you're a kid, there's only someone you can fucking do, so that makes it even tougher when you have to get creative for the in the house set up type of thing, like like I built a fourth from Mars birthday just for you know, because we built forts. You can't build a fourth for Valentine's Days.
Speaker 1: You can, sir, if you're thinking of what to do, Phil, fill the fill the bedroom with balloons. And when I say fell it, I don't need four balloons, I don't mean ten balloons. Fill the bedroom with balloons, like you know when you walk into balloon section a dollar tree and it'show hot on boons and balloons flow into the ceiling. Do that put roses on over the house, like oh no, make it yeah, go down, make it all over, all over, make it a thing, like make it what would look extra to y'all is the type of shit that girls would like, make it a thing, then put her gifts in the middle of the bed around the rose pedals and buy her her favorite food, go pick it up or make it like there's a way to do it without just Yo, we'll just go to dinner morrow. Yeah, there's no creativity in that.
Speaker 3: Sometimes a staycation, like you could get a nice hotel for a reasonable price just for one night.
Speaker 1: About that one night is not going to be balanced.
Speaker 3: I don't know if he's in the set, Like, I don't know where he's at. Yeah, for some places, Yeah, you do, like a staycation and he's in Cali, Well, I mean it's like what the third biggest steak, I don't know.
Speaker 9: You, I don't know.
Speaker 2: That means you got to go further out. You got to go further out. Just find a hotel and further out a.
Speaker 3: Ways, he's in Barstow or West Hollywood.
Speaker 2: West holly Wood. You can forget about it. Yeah, no, for.
Speaker 3: Sure, And at that point a staycation doesn't mean anything. But if you're in like a certain small town and want to drive thirty minutes, like I think that's of cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that could be.
Speaker 3: Going to find a hotel with a bathtub you may trust and you know, get some rose petals and shit that that could only run you three in a bucks. Yeah, get some nice takeout. I think that's a cool way.
Speaker 2: It's a cool substitute. I'm not mad at that.
Speaker 1: And if you want to go to dinner the next day, just make sure for Valentine's Day, do something like, however many years y'all have been together, writer a love letter for each year y'all been together, like or something like get created, like just ge't create it, like girls just want the effort. The dinner is not if you think that that food is what the fuck she gives a fuck about on Valentine's Day, it's not.
Speaker 2: It's the effort. She's one of those that likes to instagram the plate. Mm. Then you gotta focus on that.
Speaker 1: And Chanelle never heard so for again, I don't think that he's talking about that type of.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying it's something you get a perfume from Chanel, you get something just to buy once they see this, the box, the Chanel box, like you know, always forgiven, no matter what it is, just he went to chanel from me.
Speaker 3: Okay, all men should should invest in a projector. That's the cheat code. They're affordable. You can bring that to random locations and you can watch it, and it becomes a whole romantic day. If you can find an outlet and a projector and a space that it can project on the sky is the fucking limit.
Speaker 2: Just have all your pictures together and memories.
Speaker 3: Flip it right over to you want to watch. Projector is a cheat code. Yeah, it gives you so many options to be creative.
Speaker 1: Make her a playlist. Fill all the songs that remind you of her, even if you lie in it's make our playlist for all the songs you.
Speaker 3: Really thinking of. Eminem Puke puts you prot something else?
Speaker 2: You cool? We have another voice?
Speaker 3: We do?
Speaker 7: Hey, what's up, y'all?
Speaker 2: Is Taylor?
Speaker 7: I have a question?
Speaker 2: What do you do? It's Valentine's Day?
Speaker 1: You're dating multiple When I was just going to say that, yeah, let's just say two.
Speaker 2: You feeling both of them.
Speaker 1: You've been talking to them, both of them about maybe equal amount of time.
Speaker 2: Which one do you choose to valid Valentine's Day with? Do you split the day up? Dude?
Speaker 1: Like, which one will get like the side shig Valentine's Day?
Speaker 2: How do you determine who gets the day? If you pretty you like them both equally? But how do you figure this out?
Speaker 7: Let me know.
Speaker 2: Whoever's not on their period. I'm sorry, baby, it's okay, it's okay.
Speaker 3: Choose neither kill a grandparent and then spread it out next week. Split the day, Split the day is the sick that's sicker than what Moe said.
Speaker 1: What I said, whoever has the best sex? Jesus, that's what I said a secret? And what he said splitting the day is nuts because YOU'RENNA. The day is crazy. Not everybody fucks their Valentines. Oh you fucking well, who's the point of the day. Who ain't who ain't getting sex with Valentine's Day? You don't know if Taylor is sleeping with both of these people.
Speaker 2: No, Tail, you don't know til I know's You don't know, baby, You don't know, baby, d she's having sex with Valentine's Day? Yeah, no, you go with the one I guess that has because you like one of them more. She said this equal. We have to go like you don't like, you don't even like your kids equally. Yeh, let's be real. Let's just keep it real. You don't even love your kids. You got multiple kids, like Yo, he gonna be the one that's gonna piss me off the most. He gonna go to prison, He's gonna make it. She gonna be a whole. You know, your kids like whoever you like more, Whoever you have more of an attraction to, Whoever you have more fun with, Whoever like you enjoy the time with more. That's what you pick on Valentine's Day.
Speaker 3: Because I know Taylor very well, I think she's saying she likes them equally because she knows which one she likes more, and that's the one she shouldn't be liking more. Okay, she's keeping the other one around because that's probably the better one for long term.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Taylor liked the one she shouldn't be Yeah. Yeah, so she.
Speaker 3: Just said equal. Nah, go be with the demon, Taylor.
Speaker 2: You know who got the best head.
Speaker 1: If you're not gonna split the day, then you just got to make yourself unavailable and then do something.
Speaker 2: How do you split the hold?
Speaker 7: All?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: So what split today? One? Yeah?
Speaker 6: Yo?
Speaker 2: If I go, if a girl told about you, I actually be my Valentine's And she said, yeah, well, we can only do something for breakfast.
Speaker 1: No, you just say, you know, hey, okay, I actually I have to go hang out with my mom. She said, you know, it was my grandmother's birthday on Valentie d who is not working. I'm only available until five o'clock. I feel like from five from five, Oh, Taylor, that's what you do the thirteenth. Spend the night with the one that's for the day, because then you can start on the thirteenth night. You could do dinner. Y'all, wake up together, y'all, wake up together on Valentine.
Speaker 3: Y'all, y'all wait till midnight and y'all good.
Speaker 1: Wait till exactly and you're gonna leave on Valentine's Here we spent We've been together all night. We win up together working on and then.
Speaker 3: Five Psvalentine's Day.
Speaker 2: What do you have to do?
Speaker 9: Work?
Speaker 2: I gotta work. I just at the top of the show, I said, I gotta go to fucking I'm light. I'm lighting the fucking show. Take me with you.
Speaker 1: I don't feel like a woman will complain if she was with you the night of the thirteenth woke up with you on the fourteenth, your.
Speaker 2: Old baby, you're a woman. You ain't gonn for that. Well I'm a little different. No, you're just a woman like the ain't no woman your man spend the night with you on the thirteenth, the day of the fourteen, I'm like, yo, I got a five o'clock I gotta be out of here. God, they working, thanks your baby. They don't say tailor. That's not working. That is terrible.
Speaker 1: Think it's specially well, first of all, that's not her girlfriend. That's the thing she's dating. These people a girlfriend that's different. There's certain expectations.
Speaker 2: So it's just dating you.
Speaker 1: But day and two people you, a person who likes you who you're just dating, will be happy to wake up with you on the fourteenth. Y'all went to dinner a thirteenth wake up on the fucking fourteenth, y'all together all day? And then she leaves later? Is she probably leaving to go link another bitch? Yes, right, we all this is in our head. But that's not my girl. I can't say nothing about it. And on top of that, she made last in my day so perfect. Thing is so perfect?
Speaker 2: Then what can I do? You tell you I give rides, Baby D. Leaving on Valentine's Day is never the option. That's never the option. I don't care if you spend the night with me on the thirteenth. It's the fourteenth. Where are you going? We got mad shit to do today, We got mad fucking the dude like we gotta. But you're not leaving on the fourth Valentine's Day eve at like eight pm. That's even worse. Eight pm restaurants are still open. This nigga got a neck full of cologne waiting on you. The other nigga, you're not going nowhere at eight o'clock on valentin full of cologne.
Speaker 3: Eight o'clock, you nasty? If you leave at eight to go link someone else, no time for a shower?
Speaker 1: You have mad time for a shower. You could make dinner plans at ten pm in New York. See Baby D and picturing I don't care if that's your queen. Somebody just fucking picturing that person running to their fucking house to shower, to change into, to redo her makeup, just to go.
Speaker 2: Taylor not redoing her makeup, Taylor is Taylor.
Speaker 1: Taylor is changing out straps and going to the.
Speaker 2: Next strap in the crock pot.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah yeah, brush your teeth, change fucking dixies.
Speaker 2: And change these dickies is crazy, change dickies. Don't put that on change change you dickie. Swap your dickies out and your jersey from home to away. Yeah, change your jersey and they go link the other dude. That's crazy the girl, but yeah, girl, I'm sorry. Yeah, I feel Taylor.
Speaker 1: If that's what you want to do, if not to say you're not available and don't do nothing for neither by.
Speaker 2: Gifts man, Taylor, who got the better sex? That's who you roll with. Valentine's Day is made for good sex. If your sex whack, you probably homewatching reruns of I don't know if you got no good box. Let's just keep realing Valentine's Day. Valentine's Day show with a box of chocolate sweets. Who got the Sweetest box? That was a crazy court Okay, who got the Sweetest box?
Speaker 3: I was just laughing at you trying to think of what shows watch.
Speaker 2: You know what show they watched? The West Coast Customs and you know they got to know how to swap out the carbortor and god, yeah, deadly ship like that.
Speaker 10: Man.
Speaker 2: Come on, man, you don't watch God watch said West Coast. I am bro, you know what Dyke's watch Man all right.
Speaker 1: I feel like we helped Taylor. Taylor, we gave you a couple of options. If you're not going to spend it with either of them, because you want to play and safe, you better spend some money on some good gifts. I feel like that's always saying, just.
Speaker 3: Spread it out, don't fourteenth show both of them you're not doing nothing but updated sothing for y'all. I'm doing this show that you're not with nobody doing nothing and then spread it out there.
Speaker 1: But that shows that you don't like me.
Speaker 3: No, I'm busy, you just said in sight.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I had to work today, Taylor. Listen, just do it all single doing Valentine's they stay Home and binge, watch Dog, the Bounty, Honey, you'll be fine. Watch this darkness all around you, the criminals, the rud you know, Taylor was definitely definitely don't.
Speaker 9: You Dog, the Big bad Dog, the Bounty under that's the old Dikes, the single.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, they benched Dog, the Bowney Hunter.
Speaker 3: Man, Come on, man, rest in piece to bath Man, and for anybody offended, I'm sure Taylor thought that joke was hilarious.
Speaker 2: Tailing all over man, she knows that lower that's hilarious as fuck more, Yes we do. I don't know if we need it, but let's do it. Oh my god, bro yo is Josh from all over all?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 2: Josh?
Speaker 10: I'm always on the road until I find a reason to call someplace my home type shit.
Speaker 2: I'ma just get into it. Josh was a rolling stone, clearly.
Speaker 10: Sicken and beauty hold in your stomach because you're not the one holding her beauty, the wicked beauty that bewitches, knowing the headaches cause with numerous hypothetical thoughts that now run through it. Damn and beauty, because you are a follower of Christ, now hurling curses to the Father. Why is this blessing some motherfucking far and out of preach? And why the fuck am I not favored to be up under her? Deathly beautiful? Because life without is bland and abysmal. And I didn't see true light until I was blinded by you, and yet you're all I see profound beauty because only amuse can arouse stimulating amuse such abstractly unique praises from within, as if she were my nervous system itself, forming these involuntary movements that move me beyond recognition. She is truly beautiful. Happy Valentine's Day, baby.
Speaker 2: D Hey, Vic Mins, if you don't get the foot before he started that victim be calling here under the name Josh Nigga vic nig Get the funk out of here with this ship man talking about Josh. Thank you, thank you for that wonderful.
Speaker 3: Now you Taylor, you're juggling too. This is the second Valentine's that you got a poem.
Speaker 2: Damn.
Speaker 3: Josh kind of ate too. He ate what was home his name last year?
Speaker 1: I don't remember. There was a couple last year. And then the dude that we played on Halloween two.
Speaker 2: That's Vic Mensa that just called it him. It ain't no fucking Josh, no victory. He went kind of crazy. Josh went kind of crazy. Josh King's my faborite.
Speaker 1: Can you type out the lyrics for that, or type out the lyrics, type out the words for that, and send it to me, just so I can make sure I catch every word that.
Speaker 3: Was off the dome. He don't write his wrongs, Vic, don't do that. He blacked out, that left him.
Speaker 2: That left.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 2: That, just you know, we can't repeat that, Baby, that cannot that'll never be done again. That you'll never hear that again.
Speaker 1: Well, I appreciate you, Josh, but yeah, I would love to see that written out on paper. So if you can please DM it to me, I need That's how I.
Speaker 2: Feel about a lot of ghost face wraps. I need to see them written down.
Speaker 3: Never happened, all right, I mean, with how beautiful that was. He did start by saying that he's he's always on the road. Sounds like he can't really commit. Is this something you want to take.
Speaker 1: Who said that he can't commit? I don't require a lot of in person.
Speaker 2: Time, babyd make them commit and submit. I don't require a lot of personal time. You just said he had to fly you to London because he was changing, because I don't know. That's what you said, what's the best.
Speaker 3: Ex boyfriend and then called him a dog on this episode.
Speaker 1: Listen, I don't require a lot of personal times. So, Josh, if you're always on the road, you know, if you're interested in courting me.
Speaker 2: Josh, vic mentll all that does is give baby d more time to be with the next nigga. That's all. Oh my god, why are you paying me out to be like that? That's crazy. Don't do that. There's a lot of don't listen to this podcast that when when girls do that? Lying? Yeah, because lies lives. You gotta go to another octave.
Speaker 3: What would you think two poets being in the same house? Would you guys battle a lot like I would? I? How would argument?
Speaker 2: All they gonna do is leave notes on the fridge once they leave. Baby definitely leave notes on the fridge.
Speaker 1: No I sent, I sent text message notes. And by the way, I just find it funny how the door ain't even lock. I just find it funny. How yo, they and baby gotta be?
Speaker 2: Hell. I don't get with none of y'all say gotta be you know, I just find it funny. I just woke up the first words I gotta read from my girls. I find it funny. How yeah, no, rhyme, I'm definitely not. No, don't worry about nothing's wrong. Oh no, no, no, no, no nothing. Men know better than that. You hear there's nothing wrong. Everything is wrong. You better start checking double secular. Everybody don't worry about it. That's cool. Don't worry about it. It's never been cool. Ship hot, it in a spoon and the crackout. It's cool. No, it ain't No. Today's show is brought to you by a presenting sponsor, hard Rock Bet, Florida's sportsbook Mall. The Big Game has passed, there is no more. NFL Season's over.
Speaker 3: But still we rise, said, still our rise every single time because we still have hoops.
Speaker 2: We got college hoops, we got hockey.
Speaker 3: Because I know you're a huge Rangers fan, we will be just fine.
Speaker 2: And did you know?
Speaker 3: Hard Rock Bet is the official sports betting partner of the Miami Heat and the Orlando Magic.
Speaker 2: Plus Hardrock Bet offers new promos daily, so whenever you're listening, just open the app and check out what you've got. Any day of the week, download the hard Rock Bet app and make your first deposit.
Speaker 3: Mal And I know everyone heard us win big over the NFL playoffs, so the new sign ups can double their winnings on their first ten bets max fifty dollars.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 3: If you would have won one hundred bucks on your bet, that makes it two hundred and the math keeps mathing.
Speaker 2: Hey on bonus bets, not a cash offer for bout the Seminal Tribe of Florida and Florida offered by Seminal Hard Rock Digital LLC. In all of the states. Must be twenty one plus and physically present in Arizona, Colorado, Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, New Jersey, Ohio, Tennessee, or Virginia to play terms and conditions applied. Concerned about gambling in Florida, you call one eight three three play wise. In Indiana, if you are someone you know has a gambler problem wants helped, call one eight hundred and nine with it gambling problem called one eight hundred gambler Arizona, Colorado, Illinois, Michigan, New Jersey, Ohio, Tennessee, and Virginia. We have another. We have another voicemail. Do you guys want to hear? All right, let's see.
Speaker 11: Good mind, it's your boy dribbled live in Obama. So, long story short, I met this girl on Facebook be chotting it up, massing it up.
Speaker 7: Cool.
Speaker 11: So that's how old is she? Like twenty three at the time. I was twenty nine at his turn thirty. So it's like a six to seven year old guap, I got a number, gonna be texting like, you know what, let me take you on a date on Friday. You know, we go out to eat and go out down to Nato with a club by or something, you know, something like she's like a cool So Friday came. We been texting all day.
Speaker 2: She and she went and goes for a.
Speaker 11: Couple of hours, and like an hour before the day, she's like, yo, yeah, you know I want to bring my friend on the date, and like she has her own boyfriend. It's gonna be like a double day. She meeting us there, Like what type of type of situation. She's like, nah, just to come, just to come, she got just to come money, Like wh're gonna be playing for this extra month? I ain't really a quit for this. So I am up there and because I was like I felt like they were trying to get a free meal out of me, and I was like nine. So I text her back, guys like I don't really feel comfortable with your friend being there about be trying to get they know each other, you know, our first really first meet up. You know, I thought it was gonna be kind of intimate, mind you. I wasn't trying to smash none of that. Yeah, and I just talked to my sisters and some saw my homegirls. I'm like, this gotta be a young hold situation. Like this's gotta be ship that the young holes dude, the way they want to bring their friend everywhere with them. It's like how they say smoke. It's got to smoke before they do everything. Young holes got to bring their friend with them everywhere. So my question to y'all is what age what younger ise y'all comfortable dating?
Speaker 2: Legally? I didn't get there, he said, all I have to get back to whole story. Well, I think he fumbled the bag. That's what I thought. That might have been a tracy waiting.
Speaker 7: That's what I.
Speaker 2: Tricycle was. You might have bro he might have fumbled that. That might have been a tracy waiting to happen. Or you know, it's the thing where women, you know, the first time meeting you, she she does not comfortable being alone. She want to have a friend there with her. Like y'all could have did something light. You could have went to like a nice little lounge or something.
Speaker 3: So maybe I misunderstood it sounded like they had went on a date to eat in a club and then there was the restaurant with the friends.
Speaker 1: You know, he's saying that that's the plan.
Speaker 2: While they first linked.
Speaker 3: So I feel though I would be fine with it, but I see his first I kind of be like, I mean, all right, whatever, it's our first date. It's not like we have any type of label or any real understanding. If your friend want to come, then we just link it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but he didn't want to do that. No, I understand why he.
Speaker 1: It seems like a money thing for him, which which I understand it. It is kind of like to just ask somebody to like pay for you and your friend is you know, that can be a that's extra.
Speaker 2: You live in the Bahamas. All you gotta do is go to the beach, grab three coconuts. And it's lit he talking about moll that don't.
Speaker 1: Go if you don't reach in there, pull out a motherfucking fish.
Speaker 2: If you don't climb that tree and get them three coconuts right there, have a good ye, But a walk on the beach to them isn't the same as it's to us. Walk on the beach is like a walk on the subway platform yeah, it's like we do this shit every day, Like this is nothing special.
Speaker 3: I mean up money aside there, Like let's take the money factor out of it. If I was I had met a girl on Facebook he said right, and I was like, Yo, let's know each other or do you want to go out to eat or something? And we started texting. She was like, oh, I'm with my friend, she's gonna come to I really wouldn't think nothing of it, Like we literally just always has exchanged messages. We have never met. Like if your friend want to come cool, I don't even know if you're even interested in Like I wouldn't think.
Speaker 2: No, just do something like go to coffee shop. Yeah, like you know what I mean, just sit there and have some coffee, tea whatever. Bust it up at the dinner and club date. Ready, Yeah, he was ready to go in. Why he was trying to smash?
Speaker 1: Niggah, why are you even thinking that?
Speaker 2: Like you know, I wasn't trying to smash. You know you're trying to smash. That made me an accent ain fooling me, nigga, You trying to fuck. I knew exactly what you was trying to do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know I bring Alex. I am I either first or second dates, so I can't I can't speak on that.
Speaker 2: I'll bring her. You don't bring Alex. I promised you.
Speaker 1: I came in here before after a date and told y'all I just brought Alex on a date. Like me and Alex all your first days, not all of them, but a few of them. Yeah, but what's the difference in between going on some of them and all of them?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 2: What is it?
Speaker 1: Something availability? Like Alex will be with me for V day if like she ain't like have her own man like I would.
Speaker 2: Have explored her, you know what I mean, Like if you're going on a date with a guy, like what makes you feel like, nah, let me bring Alex on this one versus like nah.
Speaker 1: Going because if okay, so a first date, no, right, but the second day you gotta you gotta see if you mixing with the family if you if you can't, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: If you want to be with the family, you gotta get with my friends. That's what a space.
Speaker 3: At this point in my life, I'm not mad at a friend coming on the second day. Yeah, you would listen, man, Birds of a feather. I've been birthed that way before. Nah, let me see your friend group, because that's really who you are trying to trick me on this first date. And now I'm looking at somebody a representation in you that's not you. Then I meet all your friends and I'm like, I should have fucking know.
Speaker 2: Nah, I don't mind you bringing a friend to meet up with me if we like the first tom hooking up, linking up type of thing, I ain't mad at that second date. Come on, shorty, like we because in a minute, I'm like, all right, so what she gonna do when we get into me? She's gonna be in a bedroom too? Is she trying to?
Speaker 3: But you you never ben like I wouldn't even call it a date, but ben out with a girl you're talking to her friend or friends come and then they leave and go do their own ship and then you two go and leave like yeah.
Speaker 2: I've definitely done that. But I'm saying the second date like date not like yo, I'm going here tonight like yo, like you should pull up because then it's like it's, yeah, you forgot your girls? What you yea cold come out?
Speaker 1: But date it's like me and you like to be fair, it is from the very jump. It's like like the last one I went on. He planned the date like for like, I'm taking you and I want to meet Alex. You me, you and Alex are going here. This is the first date, second date, Me and him and Alex went to a steakhouse and then we went to the strip club.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh, I like his style. I like his game. I know what he was trying to do. No, he was just trying to he was just trying to see he was feeling that out. He was reading, reading the play. You got to read the defense. If they sitting back, there's nothing wrong with doing that. That doesn't make you sleazy or trying to do something. Or he was trying to set someone up. Just never sometimes you just have to check the temperature. Sometimes you don't even know. Sometimes you're getting plotted on. You have no fucking ideas to the strip club. Beautiful women around cool then me, she got to interact with women. Cool. She then lap dance. She smacking some ass. Okay, she might be into women a little bit. Okay, you just learn. You gauging things about the girl, like okay, you watching it, like all right, she comfortable with you know women, she likes beautiful women, just like we got some things in commons. All not saying I'm trying to take you and your friend and go do something nasty, but you know, the opportunity might present herselves on not over here, not over here, but it may it may in other cases.
Speaker 3: And if she got like cool homegirls, that's always a fun day to begin with.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like I prefer that type shit. But I also think you got to know who your homegirl. A lot of people think that their homegirls are fun, and their homegirls ain't.
Speaker 2: Far Like, yes, they're they're fucking misery. I have the best homegirls in the world, Like I know, I can. You have a good group. It's always fun.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so it's fun. But he probably fumbled. He probably fumbled. If you feel like she's the type of girl who would just want a free meal, why are you even trying to date her?
Speaker 3: Well, first of all, I think we would joke with the fumble. I don't think unless he's really the man in the Bahamas, I don't think that the Tracy was just come and without nobody even meeting him, just on Facebook.
Speaker 2: It was too like, no, we're gonna we're both gonna fuck it happens. Though it happens, it's bit just like that. I'm not saying they'reraising it. It's my favorites. Put them in a special group on Facebook. Yeah, them girls you can put in a group chat mm hmm together. They cool, they know what this is.
Speaker 3: Y'all have killed me for doing that type of shit before you put all your girls in the group chat before. No, but I put women that I've had group sex within group chats the next day, and y'all called me fucking sick and crazy for that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you was doing that. You're just trying to talk about Kennedy like conspiracy, that's all. You was just trying to have sex. She was like, yo, so do you really think that? To see how he didn't.
Speaker 3: Kill giving me, that's like a very gallant move that after you do that, then we're all in a group chat talking about things we have in common.
Speaker 2: All right, I'm not mad at that he left another one. I don't know. I don't is it a follow up?
Speaker 3: I don't know if he has cut it out, if it's if it's weird, Okay, let's see.
Speaker 2: I feel like.
Speaker 4: Today being Valentine's say this is the perfect dated for me to tell y'all. But I don't trust bisexual women, but bisexuals in general. I had a ax go together for about two years, and.
Speaker 6: You know, it's great. She was by sexual when I met her, it was no secret. But I always had like this underlining thought, like, you know, she's not fully one hundred percent attracted to me.
Speaker 4: It's like a right now.
Speaker 6: Type of situation. Baby d I'm not sure if you fully identify as a bisexual.
Speaker 4: That's being whatever.
Speaker 6: I know you when you say you mess, How does that go? Is it like a switch? Because I feel like, you know, when we're out, she's more attracted to women some days and some days then you know, she's showing me be a little more affectionate. But I always had this thought like I don't really think she well, I mean no mind you granted we were generally in love and all that, but it's just like a meeting, like I just couldn't put the put that forty behind my mind, Like I don't know if if I can just switch anything. And I don't want to, you know, because.
Speaker 4: I don't want to be crazy.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I just want to know how you all feel about that.
Speaker 3: Y'all that this is yall wheelhouse because you guys have issues with bisexual.
Speaker 2: Women, not me.
Speaker 4: I I.
Speaker 2: His reason.
Speaker 1: He has sound reason, and because that's the reason why I don't date bisexual men. And they were calling me like they were calling me homophobic, and I'm like, I'm not a homophobic gay. I just I would always think that I will always wonder if you were more attracted to men than me, and that will bother me. That's why I don't date bisexual men.
Speaker 3: Okay, I mean all right with with that said, with that reasoning, if you're dating somebody that's straight, they would still lust for their sex. So what's the difference there. They're either lust for other people or they don't. They either just want to be with you or not. I don't think bisexual or you're I don't see how that correlated to it all. But he didn't say just because they were the whole population of lust for it doesn't mean that they wouldn't be faithful.
Speaker 2: But it isn't.
Speaker 1: I don't even think it has anything that well, he didn't mention faithful, but he said attracted, like are you really really attracted to me? Or are like you can want to be with somebody, but be attracted to somebody else more. That happens in relationships all the time.
Speaker 3: Now, you we've had the I have no issue dating a bisexual woman. Now what I probably prefer the bisexual woman that dates men and just fucks women. Probably, But it also wouldn't matter that much because you cheat on me no matter what your sexual preference was, if you wanted.
Speaker 2: To cheat it. If you're a cheater, yeah like that, that.
Speaker 3: Doesn't you would lust for whoever at that point. Yeah, so I don't even get that potential. It does double and women, it does, are way more convincing than men could ever be when it comes to fucking a woman that's attracted to women.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I get it.
Speaker 3: But that confidence you just need to have in your relations you haven't even met this girl yet.
Speaker 1: Well he's so no, this is somebody different. He's someone his ex this is he split it up. But so the question that he asked me was is there a switch that turns on right or a switch that goes off? What I will say with me is there is no switch. But I am more attracted physically to women than I am to men. The difference is the things that attract me to. Men are not physical things, so like, I'm all about man's attitude, the way he carries himself, his demeanor, Like that's what attracts me to men. But women is purely physical, so it can be different. She can find different things attractive in women, Like I think women are just naturally better people, and I like that's more attractive to me men.
Speaker 2: It's just like women are naturally better people than men. That is a crazy statement, I do. I do think that we've never started the word women are just naturally better people, not all not all women, not all men, but naturally you know what I mean. I'll be honest.
Speaker 3: I have gotten along better with bisexual women that have actually dated women, not just fucked women in three sums or just fucked a woman, like.
Speaker 2: Dated a woman.
Speaker 3: It's something that I can relate to with them because they know how crazy women are, and they do appreciate men. I think a bit more. She tried to hit me with them.
Speaker 2: Tell was her taking in what you was saying? Yeah, I was listening comprehend them that justin.
Speaker 3: She's trying to call me stupid, you know, but real I've had those conversations women that have actually dated women and are like, no, I see what y'all go through. Say, so why I'm not dating women anymore? And that's why I'm fully on men. Like so there's there's pros and cons. Yeah, but yeah, just she had a straight chick that likes to eat pussy.
Speaker 2: She could be she could be one hundred.
Speaker 1: If you like the epussy you're not straight, she can be one hundred, but she can want to be with you. But just she could find women more attractive than you. Women are beautiful, like you know what I'm saying, Like you can't the same reasons you attracted the women is the same reason she attracted women. But men have like money and like buy like women of strength like.
Speaker 2: That money biceps and strength.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like you know, they can like fix things and ship like they're like, you know, problem solvers, Like when I date women, I don't want women to do anything like I just want I want you to just be beautiful. I don't want you to do anything men.
Speaker 2: It's like, what are you here for? But I get it. I said the same thing to the homies. What your neggs here for? Some women around here? Some women some soft legs in here, And you.
Speaker 3: Wonder why men kill themselves at a way higher rate than.
Speaker 1: Y'all are hard on each other, really hard. Just reverse to take them and go through what you just do. Know that, I tell you all the time. The patriarchy was set up by men. We just adhere to it. Y'all can't be mad that, y'all.
Speaker 2: You just set on a public platform there, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Because that's what, yeah, that y'all are to remember. Y'all don't have emotions. Y'all are all logic. There's no emotions. It's all logic and providers and waits.
Speaker 3: There's logical emotions. Who said otherwise? Twitter said otherwise? No, there's logic and emotions. Absolutely, you can have logical emotions.
Speaker 2: No, you you can.
Speaker 1: You can, you cannot have logical emotions. Logic and emotions are two completely different things.
Speaker 2: You can there an you can have emotions illogical and it's okay because you're emotional. I'm not saying it's okay to be illogical sometimes because emotions are part of being human. But to say that there's not logical emotions, it's crazy. There's logical emotions.
Speaker 1: You can have logical actions. You feel emotions, you can't feel logical.
Speaker 2: That's not.
Speaker 1: It doesn't work like that. So you can be You can have emotions and still act logically or still think logically, but emotions are completely separate. You can't have logical emotions. That doesn't even make sense. That's like having emotions that make sense, like it doesn't know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the more you learn about your own emotions, and certain things happen to you, Whereas you may have had erratic emotions and still did logical actions.
Speaker 2: Logical emotions described the interplay with logic health and regulate feelings, while emotions provide a central value and context for logical thought, creating a necessary balance for effective decision making and a holistic understanding of human intelligence. Rather than seeing them as opposing forces.
Speaker 3: They can be like you can together with experience, you can teach your emotions to be more logical. As if you were to get mad at somebody that you were talking to that weren't really dating and they went and did some shit, the immature emotions can take over and say, yo, what the fuck I feel for that girl?
Speaker 2: So now I'm mad.
Speaker 3: I didn't act on it, but I'm still mad because I'm human. But the more you teach your own emotions and become mature. You could see that and go some my girl.
Speaker 2: Very true. I can feel like some my girl. Well, for this Valentine's Day, hopefully everyone is having a great time in using their logical emotions health in a healthy way. Yes, not in a toxic way. And to keep having these healthy conversations and keep making why is decisions for Valentine's Day, be with the one you love, love the one you're with, and continue to you know, have fun of your relationship and be creative.
Speaker 1: Okay, we have one more, and from this this sounds like it might be a risk another risk poem, so let's see.
Speaker 2: Oh you getting them all.
Speaker 7: I just want to dedicate this one to a special somebody in that room. You know he knows who he is.
Speaker 5: My heart started racing the day I met Mare. Didn't plan on forever. But look at us now, Mall you smile one time and that was my downfall. I loving you feel natural more. They say love can rids and sometimes stop playing with me.
Speaker 2: Finished finish.
Speaker 7: The wintertime chills, springtime rainfall. I'll stand ten toes down for you more. No need for a kingdom, no castle, no ball. You are ready me make me feel ten feet tall. If life throws a curve and we stumble or storm the curve over it all all to laugh and the late night calls the way you turn the sumple moments into all this Valentine's Day. I'm giving you my all because loving you is the sweetest call all.
Speaker 2: You didn't even understand the mall and is so gay? Can you tell us about the late night call? He does leave these stead notes. Tommy comes in here edding, always leave me sticky notes like you editing. I'm not gay, bro, leave me alone, man, but thank you edit for that beautiful poem.
Speaker 1: Wait let me I wonder if I call him and he'll answer the phone before we get out of here.
Speaker 3: What are we doing with spread Them? Let's let's have real pre production and real time. Thursday, we have to wrap up Spread Them sponsored by hard Rock back yep, our guys over at hard Rocks.
Speaker 2: I cleaned you up like fifteen to two did in in our our spread on pages whatever.
Speaker 3: Man, But as a I mean as a friend, for this live stream that we have to do.
Speaker 2: I had a name of a thousand rappers.
Speaker 3: I'll take five hundred. Okay, no, and I'm saying I'll take five hundred, you take five hundred, oh split them, So we're gonna split the spread them. Maybe we do again this pre production real time. Do we do a split live stream and whoever gets a five hundred first, even with repeats, But maybe we can't hear each other, like maybe.
Speaker 1: For the clock to overstimulate for the audience.
Speaker 3: No, not a Like we'll shoot mall live stream one day, live stream the other the clock and you get there first. Maybe maybe the listeners can give us suggestions, but okay, we'll figure something out with us. It spread them segment for sure.
Speaker 1: Do y'all know how many rappers a thousand is?
Speaker 2: There's a lot of rappers. I think I think you underestimate how many rappers they are. I think I could do it.
Speaker 1: I really think y'all should just I was hoping one hundred.
Speaker 2: One hundred is a hundred way too easy. I could do that in five minutes.
Speaker 1: I bet a million dollars. I would bet all the you know what, I bet my next month salary that you cannot that you cannot name one hundred rappers in twenty minutes. I bet my next month salary you cannot be.
Speaker 2: That you cannot be. I love you way too much. I'm six years younger than hip hop, Like, what are you talking about us?
Speaker 3: I love you way too much to accept that. Ben what You're crazy?
Speaker 2: If you think you don't think, you don't think I can name one hundred rappers in twenty minutes and twenty minutes. In twenty minutes, I might be able to. I might be able to name one hundred rappers in ten minutes less than that problem. Let's do that spread. Can I make my name ti Wou Tang? I'm already at twelves, I got eighty eight more to go. You think it's gonna take me a minute to name all the members of Woo Tank? Okay, you could name everybody get out of the BA. I can name everybody in Wu Tang. I can made everybody death throw, bad Boy, Rappetfeller. I'm at twenty minutes. I'm at like thirty five at that point. Yeah, that's easy. That's way two. One hundred is easy.
Speaker 1: I think once y'all get the sixty is where you're gonna have an issue. I think sixty seventy is way. Sixty niggas came and sixty albums came out. Ship We only in February. I could definitely name sixty rappers. Hell yeah, that's way too easy. Oh yeah, I was thinking a thousand, like a hundred.
Speaker 2: Well, no computer in front of you. Just no, I'm saying no, yeah, no, no computer because.
Speaker 1: I want exact names. I don't want that one nigga from bad but I know I'll give you.
Speaker 2: I can give you names. Yeah, because all I'm gonna do is go buy city. That's it. He could probably name every member of the band. Yeah, that's another twelve, like every season, every season a band. You can name everyone in St. Lunatics. That's another twelve. Now we're at seventy.
Speaker 1: So what's the definition of a rapper? Because if a nigga, I want so if that's the case, y'all can name me.
Speaker 2: Like, that's not you know if a thousand you would have been named. You have to have like a you have to have a or an album. You have to have an album on DSP. You can't an album album that's not that's crazy. And you got at least be on a song, featured on the song that was out, not an album. All right, I gotta be able to look you up in Apple Music.
Speaker 8: I'm fond of that.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, the song will be on Apple Music. Yeah, okay, absolutely we can do that. Yeah, and they can't be a singer.
Speaker 3: I got homies from high school that are on Apple Music.
Speaker 2: You can't.
Speaker 1: You can't be a singer that made a rap song. Like you can't name Jill Scott just because she was on the Conway song you.
Speaker 2: Can rap on it? Can you think that would name Jill Scott is one of my hundred rappers?
Speaker 1: You think No, I don't think so. But I'm just saying just that, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I could do it, though. Okay, five hundred is tough. One hundred is way too easy.
Speaker 3: Peg had the best strategy if you just think regions and focus on that. Yeah, her five minutes.
Speaker 2: My name every rapper in New York you know where I'm at, Just Long Island, you got fifteen. Yeah, it's not as tough, it's not. It's more rappers than you think. That's what I'm thinking, underestimate is how many rappers. I know that there's a lot of rappers. It's the thinking in the moment, in the pressure of all of those rappers. No pressure, pressure, who oh my bad baby? Pressure me or pressure you, we'll talk to you. I'll soon be safety pleased. I'm that nigga. He's just ginger peace. No Willia