Speaker 1: What's that ad spooky? Hey juky, I'm really sure it's dead. He's coming this way.
Speaker 2: Wait a minute, hell I I days please Hey boo, It's me Roz and welcome to Ghosted by Roz Hernandez, the podcast where I like to talk to people that I like about something that I like, which is the paranormal I have got on the show today the hilarious comedian actor Internet sensation Vinnie Thomas. But before we get to that, I have got a story. This was sent to me by a listener named me. Okay, sorry to take this one over, but I think I encountered a ghost this past weekend.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you the story.
Speaker 2: Now, I will spare you some details for a few different reasons. Okay, I stayed at a haunted hotel. Now, this is like a smaller hotel, not well known for being haunted. Honestly, I don't think it's like that haunted. And I'm just gonna leave out the name in the location because you know, while yes, some people like you, freakyneeky people that listen to this show, a lot of you would like to stay in a haunted hotel, there's also a lot of people like myself that would prefer not to sleep in a haunted hotel. So, you know, some hotels like to talk about some doubt. I don't know the status on this one, but either way, it's not that relevant. To be honest, let me just tell you the ghost part. So I get to this hotel and I was staying for a couple of days. I was in between jobs and just getting away, you know, and relaxing. And as soon as I check in, the staff is like, oh, whatever, they knew I liked to talk about ghosts. So they're like, guess what this place is haunted. I'm like, are you fucking kidding me? Like I kind of just want to, like relax, I don't. I don't want that. Of course, secretly a little bit, I'm like, okay, it gives me something to talk about. Maybe we'll see. But also I'm like, okay, tell me the stories. I want to hear it all. So they started telling me about different things within the hotel that are haunted. They didn't it wasn't to the point where there's all this lore around it. It just seemed like it's an old building and people that work here and sometimes other people that have stayed here have reported this, that or the other. Just little things, ghost things happening. So I was like, God, hope it doesn't happen like in my room. But they didn't seem to have any details about.
Speaker 1: The haunted room Room seven.
Speaker 2: Like, no, it wasn't like that. So anyway, stay in my room. First night, everything was fantastic. Actually I slept amazing. Second night. Okay, now this is the second time. I'm gonna have to spare some details because sometimes my mother listens to this podcast. But basically, I'll just say I met a nice gentleman who I later invited over for conversation to my hotel room. At this point, I wasn't thinking about the fact that it was haunted, because I'm like, whatever, nothing happened last night, Like, it's just a little thing about this place. Yeah, it's an old building. All old buildings are haunted a little bit, right whatever, So for whatever reason, conversation or something, this gentleman is over. Okay, And but by the way, before he comes over, I'm like, I don't feel like looking too cute. I'm just gonna put on a little lip, you know, one of those days, just a nice little lip, a little mass scara brush, my hair.
Speaker 1: That's it. I took a shower, you know.
Speaker 2: But I'm just like, I'm not going all out. I'm not giving them TV ready. Okay, So this young man comes over to my hotel room. I decide I'm gonna turn the lights down a little low, okay, feeling a little self conscious. And this guy's great, he's wonderful. We're having a great time, we're getting to know each other. We're talking very you know, innocent mom. So we're sitting on the couch in the hotel room talking and the overhead lights all turned on at the same time. He turns to me and he's like, how did that just happen?
Speaker 1: And I was like, they.
Speaker 2: Told me that this place is haunted. He's like, I don't know about that. I don't believe that. Like I'm more into science. And then he's like, well, it's an old building maybe like the wires or whatever.
Speaker 1: Now let me add there was a lot of lights in this room.
Speaker 2: I'm more of like a lamp person, you know, I don't usually do like the main This was like an overhead ceiling light above the couch. Like I never turned that on once, so it was very shocking. I'm not gonna lie. So I got up, I turned it off as quickly as possible, and I scampered back over to the couch. Honestly, I have a theory that the shady ass ghosts wanted this gentleman to see what he was getting himself into. Because here I am thinking, I'm slick. Oh, I can just turn down the lights a little bit. Maybe I'll look like my pictures from the internet. These ghosts really exposed me. I will say that did not scare off the gentleman.
Speaker 1: So that was that.
Speaker 2: I stayed there for one other night. I slept there that night by myself. It never happened ever again. But it was very strange, which the fact that it never happened before or after that it also so it was like, Okay, this is not like a thing that kind of happens sometimes. Oh whoops, Like the lights just turn on at eight o'clock every night, Like that wasn't that so, I don't know, it seemed pointed. It seemed like shade from the other side. Anyway, I had such a fun time with Vinnie Thomas, you might laugh. I hope you enjoyed this conversation with Vinnie Thomas.
Speaker 1: I'm with the show.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I am joined by the hilarious sensation Vinnie Thomas.
Speaker 3: Hello, Yeah, I appreciate it.
Speaker 2: Hi everyone, I think that you are the funniest person on my Instagram feed right now that I currently follow, So don't.
Speaker 1: Mess that up.
Speaker 3: That's wildly hype raise.
Speaker 2: I'm obsessed with your videos. I think you are so funny. I first I came on board when you have was it the Pigeons at Pride?
Speaker 3: A pigeons at Pride?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was pretty iconic where you are portraying pigeons at Pride.
Speaker 3: They're so wacky, man like, they only want one thing, do you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: They want bread?
Speaker 3: They only want bread.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: To see all of these these homosexuals dancing around willy nilly, doing their twirls and whatnot when all you want is bread must be a slap in the vase.
Speaker 1: That's frustrating.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I get that.
Speaker 1: But anyway, we're here to talk about ghosts.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we digress, we digress. We're here for ghosts.
Speaker 2: Speaking of spooky things. To me, you know, spooky is very subjective. You know, I have a fear of snakes. And behind you on this zoom call, you have your beautiful snake.
Speaker 1: Yes, whose name.
Speaker 3: Is Missus Gutierrez.
Speaker 2: I love first of all, I love that she's married, and I love Latina representation.
Speaker 3: I feel like a lot of people who have snakes. First of all, it's a very specific type of person, right, we all know the kind of person. They have gauges, they have tattoos. They name their snake like killer or hater or whatever. I don't know. They give it mean scary names. Uh, I'm not going to give a snake a scary name. You want to make sure she's approachable. And Missus Gutierra's first and foremost is a lady, do you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 3: And she's a lady in the neighborhood. So I just wanted to give her an approachable name, like Missus Gutierras.
Speaker 1: Is there a mister Gutierrez.
Speaker 3: This is gonna sound weird. She was used for breeding purposes, Okay. The guy got her from bred Rosie BoA's so I think at some point she must have had a man. But no, she's single. She's ready to mingle. Yeah, and we're roommates.
Speaker 1: Good for you, you know.
Speaker 2: And I'm somebody that does public speaking, and I go ghost hunting, and so I know that those are things that are terrifying to other.
Speaker 1: People, but another day in the office for me.
Speaker 3: So what scares you about snakes? Just like the way they move.
Speaker 2: The way they move, it's so funny. I completely forgot that you have a snake. Last night. It was home late and I started google how many times have people been eaten alive by their pet snakes? Has had nothing to do with you, or maybe it was a premonition, And I found a lot, not so many eaten, but.
Speaker 1: A lot of crush to death, you know, rush to death.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the cops come in and the snake is chewing on the person's face.
Speaker 3: Look, I feel like I would rather have a snake. I feel like, if you die and you have cats, then they're gonna eat you. Do you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: That's true.
Speaker 3: So I don't know if like one is better one is worse. I don't know. Snakes are easier to take care of. I'll say that.
Speaker 2: Well, I would like you to feed me a frozen mouse sized serving of the paranormal.
Speaker 3: Seamless transition rods. Incredible, truly?
Speaker 1: Do you believe in the paranormal?
Speaker 3: I do. I accept that there's some things that are Yeah, what am I gonna get on this podcast and be like, I only believe in science.
Speaker 1: You don't know, we don't think. We don't do that here.
Speaker 3: No, it's wacky, that's crazy. Of course, there are some weird things that happened. You know, they just came out with the alien stuff. You know, there's a whole hearing about that. So who's to say, Who's to say the undead aren't next? Right?
Speaker 1: Woo?
Speaker 2: Have you ever encountered what you believe to be either an alien or a ghost or a cryptid or anything of that nature.
Speaker 3: I don't know if I've encountered a ghost on my own. I never had like a raw ghost experience, Okay, I feel like outside of the context of like a ghost tour, like a haunted tour, I've never encountered a ghost. I would love to someday, if a ghost is listening, I would love to meet you. I would love to break bread and just get into it.
Speaker 1: Wait a minute, are you one of those pigeons? What are you talking about? Bread?
Speaker 2: Is there one of those pigeons in there wearing a viny tamas sou?
Speaker 3: I forgot I referenced bread already in this podcast, I should have said something else, broken some ectoplasm? What do ghosts eat? Fine?
Speaker 1: Yeah, no.
Speaker 3: But I went on a tour of the Stanley Hotel in Colorado because that's where I'm from. Iconic Is it icon a grunt?
Speaker 1: Oh my god?
Speaker 2: Stanley Hotel. Absolutely, It's what the Shining is based on. It's one of the most famous haunted places in America.
Speaker 3: It's very spooky. They take you on this tour and at one point they'll stop in a hallway and the tour guide should lift her hands up. She lift her hands up, and she'll say, Okay, everybody, take a look. Sometimes the ghosts of the kids in here like to play, and she'll point to her lanyard, and her little lanyard will wiggle back and forth like this.
Speaker 1: But is she wiggling?
Speaker 3: I do look to this day. I don't know if it was ghosts or magnets. If I was trying to scam someone, I would have put a magnet in the wall and then just put something metal in the lanyard and stood next to it. Okay, but it also could have been an apparition who wants to play a little game. I know if I was a child, ghost and I wanted to play. It wouldn't be pushing a lanyard back and forth. I would like break out a monopoly board or something. Do you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: I would say pay me.
Speaker 3: You would say pay me?
Speaker 1: Do you want me to perform?
Speaker 3: Pay me? Oh yeah, yeah. That's what they gotta do is put out a little tip jar and then the ghost perform exactly. That would be fire.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well that's pretty cool. Though.
Speaker 2: I have not yet been to the Stanley Hotel, but I need to go. It's definitely on my bucket list. And I'm jealous that you've been. You were just telling me about a story of your grandmother.
Speaker 1: What is that?
Speaker 3: Yeah? My great grandmother. Okay, this is one of those stories that happened such a long time ago. Sometimes I don't know if it actually happened or it was an incredibly vivid dream I had that has wormed its way into my memory. But at my great grandmother's funeral, I was lifted up to kiss her on the forehead.
Speaker 1: Okay, how old are you at this point?
Speaker 3: I was very young. Could you imagine if I was like I was fifteen year years old? I think I was like, I don't know, two or three or four maybe three or four, okay, And she smiled a little bit like this just like you guys can't see it, but I did a little smirk. It was very funny. And I think about that a lot. I think something pushed her mouth up a little bit to make her look happy. I don't know if she smiled or if like something in that funeral home gave it a little push.
Speaker 1: They had a little string. Yeah, yeah, yeah, oh wow. I believe that, do you? Absolutely?
Speaker 3: And you know what, I believe that you believe it.
Speaker 1: Next time I kissed the dead person, they better smile. That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Yeah, sure, anything is possible.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I mean it happened to you at a young age, and you believed it, and you continue to believe it, And I mean why not?
Speaker 3: What about you? Ron? Do you have ghost experiences like all the time?
Speaker 1: No, not all the time.
Speaker 2: I'm not somebody that's quick to say that something's a ghost, like for my own experience.
Speaker 1: If I wasn't there, okay, maybe why not.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: But if I'm there, I mean, you gotta really prove yourself to me.
Speaker 3: I think I'm that way too. I think it's a really really high bar. Yeah, especially if I'm in like a tour setting, do you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, or setting that I assume to be spooky. I feel like that's all usually a setup. It's always the weird places, you know, like you're in the woods or something. Mm hmm, that's where a ghost is, you.
Speaker 1: Know, totally.
Speaker 2: Well, Okay, I want to tell you about this this case that I researched.
Speaker 1: Oh, that took place in a haunted house.
Speaker 3: Wait what a haunted haunted house or like a halloween haunted house where teenagers like scream at you and slap you around and stuff slappy around.
Speaker 2: No, Like, this is actually a story that is very very unusual for a variety of reasons, particularly because the people lived in the house and then twenty years into living in it, it became haunted.
Speaker 1: It's not a story you hear a lot.
Speaker 2: This story is about a family known as the Pomeraning family, also a unique lass name. It very much sounds like Pomeranians. I have watched now two documentaries about this family, and constantly, when they're interviewing people that knew the family, it sounds like they're saying they're referring to a family of Pomeranians.
Speaker 1: Living in a house. But no, it is not.
Speaker 2: This is a real family that is led by Harry palmeraning.
Speaker 3: Oh, come on, Harold, come on, bitch, Harry Pomeranian. Someone's name. Someone is named Harry Pomeranian.
Speaker 2: That's unacceptable, Harold Pomeranian and Mabel palmeraning. Okay, So most of the info I got here is from these two documentaries. One of them is called Michigan Hell House, which you can watch on Max.
Speaker 1: It's a special. And there's also.
Speaker 2: One that is called a Haunting on Dice Road colon the Hell House, and it is by a a paranormal investigator slash rapper Stephen T. Shippy also known as the rapper Prozac. If anybody watches that one, I will say it's a very scary movie. I don't one hundred percent believe the footage that they capture because it's part documentary where they're interviewing people that knew the pomeranings. Then the other part is him investigating it. And this man catches ghosts left and right. They're like full on white figures moving around in the background.
Speaker 1: I don't know if I believe all that.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Anyway, so Mabel and Harry palmeraning.
Speaker 3: Why you always say that name like it tastes bad in your mouth? Palmer to be ver does? It's a crazy name.
Speaker 2: I actually, my missus Gutierrez is a Pomeranian named Rocky, and I love Pomeranians. It's hard for me to say pomeraning.
Speaker 3: Because it feels like an insult to the name Pomeranian. Oh my god, you're perverting it somehow.
Speaker 2: I wish it was palmerane. Okay, it's like raining men, but it's raining Pomeranians.
Speaker 1: That would be my dream.
Speaker 3: Anyway. What happened to Mabel? Yeah?
Speaker 1: So they built this house.
Speaker 2: In nineteen fifty one in Meryll, Michigan, which is a farm area population about seven hundred and sixty one people about, and they never had any problems until nineteen seventy four.
Speaker 1: It's the middle of the night.
Speaker 2: They're all, you know, sleeping, enjoying the silence, and bam, a window smashes, waking the family up. Of course, they get out of bed, They're like, what's going on? No culprits, nothing, Oh.
Speaker 3: My god, nobody, not even the sound of tires screeching when they leave.
Speaker 1: Nothing.
Speaker 2: Now, maybe it was one of those pigeons looking for bread. Maybe it flew into the windows.
Speaker 3: Ros, don't be ridiculous, It couldn't have possibly been a pigeon. Be serious, ross.
Speaker 2: Okay, Okay, I will So Harry Palmeranian gets out of the house. I'm gonna just assume he had a gun, and he's like, who the fuck did that? And they's nobody. So every single night after this, they're hearing pounding in the walls outside. It kind of sounds like bam bam bam.
Speaker 1: Like so hard.
Speaker 2: The whole house is kind of shaking a little bit. They're hitting so hard.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: They start calling the cops because they're like, we think that's clearly a human or somebody's out there.
Speaker 3: Someone is pounding right outside of our house.
Speaker 1: Or getting pounded.
Speaker 3: I know that's right.
Speaker 2: So they call the cops literally every single night, and every single night the cops come and they're.
Speaker 1: Like, oh, these fucking people are I swear.
Speaker 2: To god, nothing, nothing, nobody. They can't find anything. One cop says that he actually went there. He showed up at the house, he went in, He saw a light bulb burst on its own. Yeah, he saw a picture frame fall off the wall. Every single night they started doing stakeouts out there and they would look for footprints.
Speaker 3: So the cops are aware of the ghost, they've seen evidence of the ghosts. They believe that a ghost is there.
Speaker 2: Yes, but like they're kind of like, come on, like, this can't be a ghost. Also, these people have lived in this house for twenty three years, so they're like, what is this.
Speaker 3: Wow, all the tax money, we send a police and they can't figure out a way to trap a ghost.
Speaker 2: Really, But I can imagine these cops are like, Okay, this is embarrassing, Like we've seen some stuff now too, and we can't figure this out. Yeah, and I think that their masculinity or you know whatever, their pride was being hurt by this because they really got determined. I mean, these guys they were dustin for fingerprints all the time, and they got to what were They concluded this has to be somebody inside the house. The calls coming from inside the house. Whoa because they're like, we've done everything outside every single night.
Speaker 1: Yeah, even neighbors can hear it. The pounding is so loud, so they go, it's someone inside. They go, you know who it is. It's Terry Pomeraning, one of the suns.
Speaker 3: M m m mmmm. They had two sons, ginger neutral name, that's how you know Terry.
Speaker 2: So they bring Terry in for questioning and they made him take a polygraph. He completely passed the whole family. They made them take polygraphs, and they're like, we are not banging on our walls.
Speaker 1: Seriously, what timeframe did this happen?
Speaker 3: Again? Like around when nineteen seventy four, ninety seventy so this was peak serial killer mind too. Yeah, the cops was spending all these resources trying to get to the coast of this house.
Speaker 2: Well, it is a small town, so I don't know how much they had going on.
Speaker 1: To be honest with you, this was.
Speaker 3: Probably a big deal for them. It's probably huge.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I mean the phone was ringing. They're like, what the hell else are we going to do? Probably, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what are we gonna kiss? Right, fellas, We're gonna kiss each other?
Speaker 1: Yeah, wouldn't that'd be weird.
Speaker 2: So at this point, Harry Pomeraning is getting pissed off at these cops. He's like, seriously, you guys can't figure this out. I guess we're gonna go to the next best thing, which is the Catholic church, so they call a priest in. They weren't even Catholic. Their pastor refused to come to the house because he could tell. And if the word was starting to spread, chirps were going around Meryl Michigan that this is an evil house.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I wouldn't trust just any religion to do this. It has to be a religion that has garb. You know what I mean. If you're not dressed in robes and necklaces or whatever, if you're just some guy down the block who's like a youth past or whatever, Right, I'm sorry, you're not got out for this.
Speaker 2: I need somebody that is not married that they dedicate their life to this.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I need a suspiciously single man to take care of this problem.
Speaker 2: In a dress, in a dress, a dazzled so he blesses the house.
Speaker 1: Shit gets worse.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, The banging ghost says, oh you want to play that game?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: Comes back the next night for a sequel, and it's louder and more crazy. Now here's the thing that's real interesting. One month before all this began, in nineteen seventy four, this mysterious woman, it's heavily implied via reenactments that she was dressed in all black, kind of goth looking girl.
Speaker 3: So she's hot.
Speaker 1: We got there, super hot goth lady. I don't know.
Speaker 2: She comes by the house one day, she's just moved in down across the street or something nearby, and she's like, hey, I want to buy your house, and Harry Palmer Raning's like, the fuck you are? I built this house in nineteen fifty one. She's like, I want to buy your house and he's like, no, it's not happening. M And then she's like, Okay, you're gonna regret that.
Speaker 3: And then she disappeared in a puff of smoke.
Speaker 2: Just about because she had told other neighbors that she was a witch, people witnessed her outside dancing around like she was worshiping the sun. She would gyrate around this pit full of fire outside.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: One day, the son Dwyane Palmerining, Oh, who was I believe either a teenager or early twenties living at home, I'm not sure. One day he's coaxed into her home. He says he doesn't remember much, but somehow she's like come. He goes into the house. He literally doesn't remember anything except seeing candles around the house.
Speaker 3: Okay, I will say she probably didn't have to do much if she popped one titty out.
Speaker 1: For a teenage boy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she could pop a single titty out and she could just bag me the house. That's it.
Speaker 1: Well, the crazy part is she gave him a haircut.
Speaker 3: Oh no, so she has the family's hair.
Speaker 2: Now she's got some hair was I don't know if she gave him a fade. I don't really know what she did exactly, but she did a little super cuts on it and now has his hair. He come home and his brother says, okay, he was acting so weird, drops to the ground, has a seizure. Oh wait, Dwayne or Terry Dwyane, the one that just got a hair cole Lord had the seizure, had a seizure. So it is strongly believed that this woman was doing some kind of dark magic that was affecting the house.
Speaker 3: And they don't know this woman's name. They don't know who she is or anything.
Speaker 2: No, they did, I mean just a little bit. She had just moved in right before all this started happening.
Speaker 3: You know what would be crazy is like if we find out what her name is and it's just something totally normal. Like her name is like Lisa Fontoli.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I started that documentary last night about the Carlton HBO Max. I can't remember what's called. But the girl's name was Sarah Carleton or something like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and they were calling her God.
Speaker 3: No, uh, Sarah Carlton is not God. Sarah Carlton works it off as depot, you know what I mean. He's not she's not. She's not immortal. She's just the.
Speaker 1: Lady Vanessa Carleton. Different story, that's a goy.
Speaker 2: So anyway, from below the house, they start feeling explosions.
Speaker 1: Is all they can do to describe it. It's just to the point where.
Speaker 2: They're feeling lifted up from the ground, super loud. The banging's continuing. An officer apparently was actually injured in a line.
Speaker 1: Of duty after one of these reports.
Speaker 2: And by the way, you can actually google their m Live, which is Michigan's main news source.
Speaker 1: They have articles that have police reports.
Speaker 2: In it, like actual photocopies of them or whatever, and it's crazy.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 2: So the sons are starting to hear voices in the house, including one that would say I'm.
Speaker 1: Going to kill your family.
Speaker 2: Mabel got attacked one day by a pillow. Oh no, that tried to suffocate her.
Speaker 3: Okay. At first when you said pillow, I thought, oh, that's not so bad, and then you said suffocate and I hed to myself, oh that is it's actually very bad. Oh yeah, and maybe still with us now they didn't get her no, okay, ross keep going.
Speaker 2: Okay, So the cops accidentally gave the local press access to the reports, which at this point, you know, there was people were talking around the neighborhood, but the people from the press would go into the police station every day to be like, what he has got for us? And this was like a private matter, and somehow they accidentally got their hands on it and it became front page news that this house keeps calling the cops every night because they're hearing bangs and they think it's haunted. Yeah, so of course people start driving up every single night. There's like crowds outside. Everyone's like obsessed. And now that the ghost there is like, okay, we.
Speaker 1: Got an audience. It's time for me to step it up.
Speaker 3: Okay, now we have a star on our hands.
Speaker 1: Wow, it's when the fires started.
Speaker 3: Ooh, not virotechniques ras hi Row.
Speaker 2: Wow, So a paranormal investigator from Duke University's Cyclical Research Foundation was actually called in by the cops. Again, these cops were like, we need to not feel crazy right now. Somebody needs to validate us, so they call the man. This paranormal investigator witnessed three spontaneous fires. Duane and Mabel were home one day when a toilet paper roll burst into flames.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, and we know for a fact that was a ghost and not like Mabel trying to hide the evidence after she did some horrible message, because I would do the same thing if I was over someone's house then I tore up the bathroom, I would light it on fire. I'd say, oh my god, you guys, it was crazy, you guys, it was crazy. How did this happen? No, it was a ghost.
Speaker 2: I thought you were gonna say, like, after you have those spicy had Cheetos toilet papers on fire?
Speaker 3: You know. I was trying to think of what food I could say that would be safe to say. I was like, I can't say any cuisines. Yeah, and I couldn't think of a snack fast enough. But I should have said getos.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there you go. But I you know, I do like that.
Speaker 2: It's not one I've ever thought of, which is burn the toilet paper and then say, you guys that think it's a ghost.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I would blame it. I'd be like someone was smoking marijuana cigarettes and they left it on the toilet roll, shame on them. And I stopped it. I put the fire out. Oh and they didn't flush and they didn't flow. They're grow who could have done this? Oh?
Speaker 2: Wait, I think you guys should leave and let me have a little bit of time in here with the ghost because I think it might be coming back.
Speaker 3: And maybe and if you hear any like moaning or shouting from the bathroom, it's the ghost for sure.
Speaker 1: Totally.
Speaker 2: That goes gruns. Okay anyway, Yeah, we digress. So this was witnessed by the paranormal investigator.
Speaker 1: He saw the whole thing. And you know what's crazy.
Speaker 2: There are reports out there that you could see, like official reports from the fire inspector that says there is no reasonable explanation for how this could have happened because the fire came from within the toilet paper roll and for the oxygen for it to expand the fire, it wouldn't have been possible.
Speaker 1: They say, so pretty strange.
Speaker 2: Anyway, there was three fires, you know that I know of at least, so much stuff happened. It seemed like it was non stop and reports that I have read. I didn't really get this from the documentaries I saw, but from other research I was doing. The family left after these fires because it was just too stressful, too scary, and Harry and Mabel did.
Speaker 1: Pass not much after. It is really sad.
Speaker 2: The sons are interviewed in these documentaries and they believe that the stress of this just like took such a toll on the parents that they passed young. But another family had moved in and.
Speaker 3: Wait, hold up, before we get the other family. Did the pome Ringuitans did they build the house or yes, in nineteen fifty one, So the ghosts came in from somewhere.
Speaker 1: Else or from the witch lady.
Speaker 3: Oh the ghost is from the witch Okay, oh my gosh, I thought she was just part of it. But from the witch lady.
Speaker 1: They think it is highly theorized. Let's go back.
Speaker 2: They're living there for twenty years, which lady moves in, she wants the house.
Speaker 1: They say no. A month later, banging fires cops press.
Speaker 3: So two of the the Pummer Pomeranings Palmaranings die that was after they had already left the house. After they had left the house. Yeah, yeah, but the stress. They think the stress could have caused it. The suns.
Speaker 2: They died, you know, young, relatively young. You know, they died in the eighties, I believe. Yeah, So, you know they think that the stress of this, because I mean these people had like I don't know how long this entire thing lasted. But if you have a couple of years where you're not sleeping because there's banging on stop, that's gonna take a toll.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's true. And believe me, I know in this apartment building, who banging? There's banging on every floor us.
Speaker 2: Well, just to do a little summary of some of the people that were called in on this case, Bell telephone, the local and state police, the FAA, Wow, the US Geological Survey brought seismographs.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: The police brought in the paranormal expert, a different one that used a Ouiji board and during a session they saw a large knife get thrown across the kitchen.
Speaker 3: Oh shut up.
Speaker 1: If knives are flying and there's fire, this is very dangerous. I'm out.
Speaker 3: I'm not staying. For a ghost to be able to move stuff physically and like fire bend and stuff, that's wild man.
Speaker 2: Yes, so another family has lived there for over thirty years now.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: It seems like it was the same family this whole time. I'm from what I'm pretty sure of. Yeah, it's interesting because I did find an article where they're like, not much has happened, you know, a thing or two. The witch woman did leave, so you know, is that related?
Speaker 1: I don't know. And both of these documentaries I watched, they do current investigations and it seems like there is something still going on at this house. But the family.
Speaker 2: It seems like the ghost was really after that family.
Speaker 3: So do you think that the witch lady maybe like sick to demon on them or something. It just seems like a very powerful, whatever it was.
Speaker 2: I don't even know, she wanted something in that house. And one of these documentaries I ask a kind of black magic witchcraft expert type person and she thinks it sounds like the woman wanted to live in the one place and have the other place be her office. You know, she wanted the Palmeraning house to be where she conducted all that stuff.
Speaker 3: Damn, I wish I could do this, start fires and other people's houses to get them to move out so I could move in, because it's hard out here in La Man, it's hard.
Speaker 1: Also, she must have had money. I don't know what she did outside of her witchcraft. Yeah, maybe she got her and she made a lot of money doing it.
Speaker 3: I think all this could boil down to her being broke, because why wouldn't you just buy a different house, you know.
Speaker 2: I think she wanted both houses. Though she wanted her house and this house.
Speaker 3: There's got to be two houses somewhere else in that entire state, do you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: I know, who knows. Maybe she figured it out.
Speaker 2: But anyway, the family that lives there now, they say that they have seen a white, kind of glowing face peeking into the window. Yeah, so that's the story of the Michigan hell House.
Speaker 1: Do you believe it?
Speaker 3: I think I believe it because they've got so much official backing. You know, you mentioned the Geological Survey College. People came down like a lot would I would believe most of it. I do think some people tend to believe whenever a woman is wearing a black dress, she is evil, do you know what I mean? Like she did it, you know, right, especially in the seventies, if a single woman is wearing a black dress, they're just gonna think she's evil regardless, you know, she didn't she didn't have a husband at home. Yeah, she did this.
Speaker 2: Well, I will say with the one documentary I watch, I believe it was someone called Michigan Hell House.
Speaker 1: The witchcraft expert.
Speaker 2: Was saying, like, based on what I'm hearing about this lady, she doesn't sound like she was wickan. Yeah, Like, she doesn't sound like she was just witchy and maybe doing some kind of ceremonies with the earth outside, because you know, again they were seeing her dancing around outside. There were reports of like seeing other people as if it was a coven or something performing these ceremonies. So she was saying, it sounds a lot like this woman was trying to do some evil stuff. She also had three iron x's on the outside of her house, which is believed to be something that will ward off evil. So it's as if she was like, oh.
Speaker 1: I make evil, I don't bring it home with me. So she was kind of she had her shield up.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Also, that's kind of sickening, like Triple X outside of your house.
Speaker 3: Honestly, Yeah, it's kind of hot. And her aesthetics seems really put together, really well thought out. Whether she did these things or not, I applaud her for being a woman who gets things done, because in this day and age, it's so easy to give up. Yeah, and she saw it through. She cut that boy's hair what I'm hoping is a bowl cut, and she used that hair to purge these people from their own house, the house the pomegranates built themselves. That's wild, rass. Imagine the power.
Speaker 1: That is powerful. Now I'm terrified the next time I get a haircut.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm gonna ask to keep it.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I want that. Yeah, I grew it, Give it to me. That's mine.
Speaker 3: Rtell, don't you let don't you let that twink sweep that up?
Speaker 1: Let's not go in ways? What's he gonna do with that?
Speaker 3: Exactly? No, I'm gonna make a doll.
Speaker 2: Hey, speaking of can I show you a haunted doll on eBay? Oh my gosh, Yes, it's time for a segment I like to call the dolls are living? Geeha, can you throw up this doll for us. I would like for you, Vinnie Thomas, to meet Benjamin.
Speaker 3: Benjamin doesn't look hanted. Shut up, Benjamin's not haunted. Benjamin's just the little guy, Okay.
Speaker 2: Benjamin is a teddy bear, not a scary looking one. A lot of times we look at real scary looking ones.
Speaker 3: I thought this was gonna be a porcelain girl with like ratty hair, real real Cynthia type from Rugrats. This is a whole other thing.
Speaker 2: Right, But that's almost hack at this point, you know what I mean, Like you gotta keep the people on their toes. You know, people are expecting that girl to be haunted that what they're not expecting is Benjamin. And Benjamin looks like a build a bear chop kind of a doll, just a regular old teddy bear. He has a Christmas sweater on and a Christmas hat to the side.
Speaker 1: But the thing with all of these dolls is that they come with backstories.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, that's the part that I like. So this is Benjamin. It says, by the way, he's going for eighteen dollars, so a little bit of a discount diva. And if anybody wants to see what he looks like. Just go to ghosted Biros on Instagram and I'll have the picture there. Okay, So it says he is twenty two years old and he passed away in a skiing accident. He's loving a sweet guy, and he's gay and he needs a good home. He worked at an animal shelter and also he was involved in many animal rescues. He also did fundraisers for the shelter and helped in any other way he could. He is an advocate against animal abuse and has attended many rallies and gave speed. He also loves cooking and baking and often would bake cookies and other goodies to bring to work for everyone. He also made homemade dog treats. He was still learning how to ski when he his boyfriend and some of their friends.
Speaker 1: Went to a skiing trip.
Speaker 2: He had met a nice guy and they had been dating for about seven months, and he had planned on asking him to marry him on his birthday and he had it all set up to do so. He is sad that his life got cut short and didn't have the chance to get married. Benjamin is very friendly, nice and kind. He sometimes flickers our lights and opens and shuts doors. At times, we smell cookies or other goodies baking, although we're not making anything. He also sometimes turns on our TV, and he has knocked on our doors, walls, in windows, and sometimes makes other noises. He is ready for a new home. Can you help him?
Speaker 1: Eighteen dollars?
Speaker 3: I'm a little perplexed. Were you also a little perplexed? When they say Benjamin died? Are they describing the person whose soul was grafted onto this bear?
Speaker 2: Okay, now this is old for me, but I understand some people. Some people aren't deep into the eBay haunted doll world as I am.
Speaker 1: Some people everyone but me. So it is believed.
Speaker 2: I think that when you die, you either get heaven, how nothing, or a doll that.
Speaker 1: Gets sold on eBay.
Speaker 2: That's what you get to choose. Those are your four options. I don't know if it's toy story. I don't know what it is, but it's believed by these people that sell these on eBay. And there are thousands at a time that somebody has died and somehow, some way ended up inside of a doll.
Speaker 3: And how do their stories get to like do they write them in the fog on the bathroom mirror.
Speaker 2: Sometimes sometimes oh really, okay, got you? That's one way that tracks.
Speaker 3: So there's a little gay, there's a gay, there's a gay man. There's a young gay man, yes, trapped inside of this bear.
Speaker 2: I don't know if he's trapped, you know, maybe it was his choice. I'm not sure, but either way, he has somehow ended up in this bear. He misses his possible fiance, and he likes cooking.
Speaker 3: And is that and that's enough for you to want to buy it? No?
Speaker 1: I don't want this in my house.
Speaker 3: So it doesn't meet the criteria for like the standards you would would you ever buy a hundred dollars? No?
Speaker 2: No, I would never buy any of these. But I'm fascinated by them. And if you would like, I have access to eighteen dollars. I could send you Benjamin. I mean, listen, he likes animals. You like animals.
Speaker 3: No, I don't want Benjamin up in my house. I don't want because you know what died in a skiing trip. Mary, we know what that means.
Speaker 1: What does that mean? Cocaine? I don't want.
Speaker 2: What I'm waiting for is somebody that listens to my show to be like my friend Benjamin died in a skiing accident, and like to ski is.
Speaker 1: Is this Benjamin? Look, it couldn't be the same Benjamin.
Speaker 3: That hasn't happened yet.
Speaker 2: It hasn't happened yet, but I'm waiting for that. That is my dream, I think.
Speaker 3: Look, first of all, I don't know if I would clock this bear as a gay bear up top. The only thing that's maybe giving a little bit gay is the fact that his little beanie cap is cocked off to the side.
Speaker 1: Christmas is kind of gay. It's pretty good.
Speaker 3: I guess Christmas is gay, but I feel like they are gayer holidays, Like I don't know, Easter. He could have been in little pants, little zoot suit. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I mean Christmas is pretty gay.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, yea yeah. If I were to get this, if I would to purchase this, I would put it probably in a jar, and I would fill the jar with like some kind of liquid, do you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Poppers?
Speaker 3: Poppers, And I would fill the jar with poppers and he would never leave. He would float around in there and he'd have the time of his life and he'd be rock hard for eternity. And that's it. You know, and we're gonna give him the send off that he wants and that he deserves. You know what I might do, Roz is, I might go to build a bear workshop and they would hate this, but I put together a little leather daddy bear. I'd go and find some little shraps and stuff, and I just sit him together in the poppers jar and then that's it. He'd be happy. He wouldn't bother me, he wouldn't tap on the walls or anything. Be a roommate.
Speaker 1: Oh that's cute, I think.
Speaker 2: So all right, send me your address in the chat and we'll make this happen.
Speaker 3: I'm not doing that. That was all a bit. Don't send me this bear.
Speaker 1: Okay? You want to hear some ghost voices? Yes, it's time for.
Speaker 2: EVP or ev plicse.
Speaker 1: Have you ever heard of the term EVP?
Speaker 3: No? What is EVP?
Speaker 2: EVP is electronic voice phenomenon. So when people go ghost hunting, they capture a ghost speaking on any kind of audio equipment doesn't really matter as long as the ghost speaking. I like to find some of these that people post on YouTube, TikTok wherever, and I'm gonna play you two of them and I want you to tell me what you hear, and then I'll give you some options, one of them being what the ghost hunter believes the ghost to say.
Speaker 1: All right, this first.
Speaker 2: One comes from c CPR on YouTube and they found this at the Miramont Castle.
Speaker 1: What is this ghost saying? I'll play it again.
Speaker 3: That ghost is saying, I just want a cola.
Speaker 1: I just want a cola.
Speaker 3: He just wants a cola. He's got unfinished business, and his unfinished business is that he wants a nice, ice cold, fizzy drink to send him on his way. He just wants a cola. And problem is is I feel like we have a lot of people who are not active listeners.
Speaker 1: To the skos you mean, or to my podcast, to both.
Speaker 3: I'm afraid we need more on both fronts. But I don't think people are listening to this ghost. He clearly just wants a cola. I don't think it's ambiguous at all. In fact, I think that's exactly what he said.
Speaker 2: Let me hear again, Okay, I kind of hear. I just want Jenko's you know those big jeans, Janko's Jingo jeans. Yes, okay, here's some options. Is it a jingle? Jangle? Is it B check off? Is it C Let's go I'm getting cold? Or D you've got kang goles?
Speaker 3: Ooh shame, dear shady.
Speaker 1: All right, let's play it again. It's one of those.
Speaker 3: What was the third one?
Speaker 1: Let's go, I'm getting cold.
Speaker 3: No, it's cankles.
Speaker 1: They believe that it is check off.
Speaker 2: I don't know, no, because it sounds like he has an American accent and not check off like check off, like it's check off.
Speaker 3: Oh you mean check off. I watched too much Star Trek. That's my problem.
Speaker 1: It's either they thought it was check off or uck off.
Speaker 3: No, everyone wants ghost to swear. I don't think he was swearing.
Speaker 1: Oh, let me play it again.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you go ahead.
Speaker 1: Oh wait, I hear check off. Wait a second, where's the Mirramont Castle. I should have said this already. H second, we're googling, and we're googling.
Speaker 2: Okay, this was at the mirror Mount Castle and Manitou Springs, Colorado.
Speaker 3: Oh so he's cold manitud Spring's chili, so he is calm? Yeah, check off.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's hear another one. This one is from Arkansas Valley Ghost Hunters and it was also in Colorado. It was taken at the Fox Theater, which is in La Junta.
Speaker 3: Wow, Colorado is very spooky.
Speaker 1: Yeah it is. Uh, what's that airport in Denver? Don't get me started.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I can talk about the airport for four hours.
Speaker 1: Don't get me started. I won't thank you.
Speaker 3: What does sound? Damn?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 2: What is this ghost saying? Okay, there's a little bit of crash boom banging, but it's a whisper. Yeah, let me hear again.
Speaker 3: I heard I have to tell you something. But she says it in like it's a whisper, but it's in kind of like a.
Speaker 4: Kind of like a New York dame, like I gotta tell you something. Oh missed the president, like almost like Monroe, but not quite you know, I gotta tell you something, mister president.
Speaker 3: And that's what she's saying. Okay, um, it's close.
Speaker 2: That's not what the Arkansas Valley ghost hunters heard.
Speaker 3: Okay, well, there are simple people in Arkansas say that. Go ahead.
Speaker 2: Is it a a natty in siggs? That's my diet, you know, a natty like a natural ice or a natural light.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like a natty in SIGs. It's my diet.
Speaker 1: Is it b I'm panicking, Please be nice?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: Is it c my daddy? It said, we have to hide? What or d my man? He is fit? He likes to bike?
Speaker 3: Okay, it's the first one. I'll say. The second one and the third one are nuts? Those Those sound like poetry that you make from fridge magnets. Like, I don't know what the Arkansas people are thinking. That didn't make any sense whatsoever.
Speaker 2: Well, they believe it was. See my daddy, it said, we have to hide.
Speaker 3: My daddy it said, we have to hide.
Speaker 1: Let's hear it again.
Speaker 3: Oh, brother, I hear it. Shut up. I swear to God if you think she said my daddy, it said, what does my daddy? It said, even mean.
Speaker 2: She's talking about how her daddy said pennywise the clown also known as it it told her that they had to hide. Now listen, my daddy, it said, we have to hide.
Speaker 1: I've never heard anything more clear.
Speaker 3: Here's what I could hear. I could maybe hear my dad hit his head, we have to hide, which makes more sense.
Speaker 1: Oh so the dad hit the head.
Speaker 3: And she's telling someone else. Okay, she's not referring to her daddy as my daddy. You know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Okay, so they're saying, you, guys, my dad just hit his head. He's about to be pissed off. We have to hide.
Speaker 3: I mean, like maybe someone else is coming to get her and her family and they knocked her dad out. Like, I don't know what's going on.
Speaker 2: I don't know what happened at the Fox Theater. I'm no detective, but someone needs to check in on that little girl. Yeah, okay, well we're gonna wrap this this little seance up.
Speaker 1: Let's just see one thing real quick while I got chucked.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm just gonna throw out some different paranormal stuff and let me know if you have any thoughts or maybe a story or anything comes up.
Speaker 1: We'll just see great psychics. What do you think?
Speaker 3: Oh? I think psychics are good if they're very expensive. Mm, if they're cheap, Like, I don't know if I trust a ten dollars psychic because that's a cheap vision. I feel like a vision's got to be very expense. I haven't spent money on a psychic. I don't know if I ever would, but if I did, it would be expensive and it would be one that you have to hear about from someone else, not when you just see on the street with a sign right right.
Speaker 2: You know, I've I've heard people talk about this stuff a lot, and I'm sorry because I know that people that listen to the show, a lot of people are different thoughts about all this stuff, and that's that's what's so beautiful about us all having different thoughts. But to me, I'm never gonna shame anyone for knowing they're worth and saying this is how much I want to charge. And some psychics are expensive, and I don't see any shame in that because listen, you.
Speaker 1: Don't have to pay for it.
Speaker 3: No, you don't.
Speaker 2: If that's what that person wants to charge. First of all, they're probably booked and busy exactly. Also, you know, if you're going to use their time, which is very busy, it's going to have to cost a lot of money. I don't fault any psychic for charging as much as they want. They can do whatever they want. There's a lot of psychics.
Speaker 1: Find one in your price range, and you're very brave for saying that, save up for it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, it should be a treat.
Speaker 2: Yeah you know, or don't don't do it. But I don't believe in shaming anyone for saying this is how much I believe what I do is worth.
Speaker 3: In that regard, we differ. I do think it's shameful, but I don't think there's anything wrong with it. I don't think it should illegal, you know anyway, I mean, what.
Speaker 1: Do you think of kryptids?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: How much should they charge for an appearance? For an appearance, Bigfoot could charge top dollar. Bigfoot, first of all a model. When Bigfoot move and Bigfoot just freezes like it's nothing, kicks that little shoulder up, kicks that legout forward, and gets the perfect picture every time pops the head. Bigfoot is more iconic to me as a silhouette. Yeah, than any of the girls. Bigfoot is more iconic than Naomi Campbell, Heidi Klum, all of them.
Speaker 3: Right, it's Bigfoot. You know, you can't recognize Tyro from a silhouette. You could recognize Bigfoot from a silhouette, and that's iconic.
Speaker 2: But here's what I will say about that. Yeah, those other girls were brave enough to take thousands of photos. Bigfoot gave the girls one and said this is it. So it's a little bit easier to get.
Speaker 1: To icon status.
Speaker 2: If there's only one photo, you're never seeing the bad You're never seeing a bad day.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I guess you're right, And I will say, however, Devil's advocate, Bigfoot, left people wanting more Tyra there you go, oversaturated the market and was shaving women bald for no reason on that little show of hers.
Speaker 1: What was she doing with that hair?
Speaker 3: And what was she doing with that hair? Tyra was the woman. Tyro was the woman. What other cryptids make good models? I'd say lochness NeSSI she's pretty sexy.
Speaker 1: Jacalobes jackalobe.
Speaker 3: No one talks about jacolobes enough.
Speaker 1: Jacoalobes is jackalope a cryptid.
Speaker 3: Roz Yeah, jacolobes are crypted.
Speaker 1: Tell me about jackalobes.
Speaker 3: A jacalobe is a mixture of a prong horn antelope and a jack rabbit. And it's like a big giant jack rabbit with two horns on its head, two prong horns.
Speaker 1: Those aren't real? No oh, I thought that was real.
Speaker 2: That's where it's a fine line. It's always a fine line. Is this just an animal that we don't see very much? Or is this a magical creature?
Speaker 3: I think a lot of people thought they were real because people would taxidermium together a lot in the West, you know, and sell them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh okay, sort of how they do like mermaids and different hybrids.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, did you see though, They used to have those in the Ripley Museum, the half monkey, half fish.
Speaker 2: The Fiji mermaids. Yeah, okay. What about synchronicities. Are you the kind of person you go, oh, that was just a coincidence, or do you go, oh, that means something.
Speaker 3: I think I'm the kind of person who says, oh that means something, and then I immediately dismiss it.
Speaker 1: Okay, you know, I think.
Speaker 3: Everyone's that kind of person, right, They're like, this is kind of wait, no, that's dumb, and then I move on with my day. I don't know. I guess it depends on the thing. What's a big Do you have any syncreticities that come to mind when you think of a.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've had a lot of moments like, okay, my best friend and I so many times will be like, well, text each other right when we were both about to text each other m hm, and we're always just and it'll be like the same thing that we both wanted to say completely ran or whatever, and that's where like it's because we have a connection, we're supposed to be in each other's lives.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I guess that's a good one. I have that experience with a lot of people too. I don't know if I don't know if I think it's supernatural. I think it's like you just put two primates in a room for long enough and they're gonna start to act like each other. So I'm sorry, Ross, am I hearts in the vibes?
Speaker 1: No? No, okay? What do you think last one?
Speaker 3: Okay? Great?
Speaker 1: What about Ouiji boards? Have you ever played one?
Speaker 3: No? Those were absolutely forbidden in our house.
Speaker 1: Did you grow up with religion or what I would say?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I grew up with religion, just kind of your plain old Christians. Okay, but Ouiji boards were not permitted. My grandmother's from Italy, so my mom carried over some latent like old world superstitions.
Speaker 1: You know, Oh, tell me about it. I love superstitions.
Speaker 3: Well, my grandmother like she this is the first nick I've ever had. I always kept reptiles since I was very young, but I was never allowed to have a snat because my grandmother believed that a snake chased her home from school once like a mile.
Speaker 1: I believe that. Believe that really?
Speaker 3: Ros you believe an animal with no legs chased her for a mile? It's nuts.
Speaker 1: What they don't have to have legs. I've seen those things.
Speaker 3: They squirm, That's true, they do squirm, But I think and she associates snakes with like symbols of evil, and she like, will not enter anyone's house if there's like, you know, a snake in it and it's you know, stuff like that, any symbol of the devil or like anything. Just superstition, superstition, superstition. But Ouiji boards were one of those things where it's like my mom couldn't tell you exactly what she thought was wrong with it, but she knew it was bad to have one because it felt like demonic or whatever. Are you asking me if they work?
Speaker 1: No, I don't know. I'm just wondering if you ever what your thoughts are if you've ever used one.
Speaker 3: No, I've never used one, and maybe I should. I still have time. I'm pretty young. I could use a Wigi board. Still, yeah you should. Why not do you have a Oigi board?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: I don't let anything in my house whatsoever. The only way I would do is if it was in a case like your snake.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, see I'm obsessed with this. Yeah, you should use a Wigi board. As for me personally, I would never. I would never touch it. I wouldn't associate with it. It's terrifying.
Speaker 2: Now there's a big difference for me. Like my work I do somewhere else. I don't bring it home with me.
Speaker 3: Would you get a business Wigi board? Would you get like a Oigi typewriter or something so that way you knew the ghost you were contacting was a professional, right.
Speaker 2: I've used them in recent times, like doing these investigations, but I don't keep them.
Speaker 1: I don't keep it around now.
Speaker 3: Okay I would I would contact a ghost for networking purposes if I knew it would further my career.
Speaker 1: Oh of course.
Speaker 3: Yeah. All right.
Speaker 2: Anyway, Hey Vinny, thanks for joining me. This is such a fun insight into you.
Speaker 3: Oh, thank you so much.
Speaker 1: Where do you want people to find you? Tell us about it?
Speaker 3: That's an excellent question. You guys can follow me on Instagram, TikTok and Twitter at v I n N underscore a y y that's at v I N n Underscore.
Speaker 1: Ay y, don't you have a movie.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, tee. I'm also in I'm in an Apple TV Plus series called Platonic and there will be a movie coming out next year sometime, so keep an eye out for that.
Speaker 2: Ooh, missus Gucciera is going to have her own guest house soon one.
Speaker 1: Of these days.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, can you imagine I buy her a little Spanish colonial style mansion.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, it's terrifying for.
Speaker 3: Me, and I just put a snake in it, locked the door.
Speaker 2: That's my showing up to an Airbnb and finding that.
Speaker 3: No sad things ross come on.
Speaker 2: Thanks for joining me, Thank you so much. I don't see the snake in that cage. You should be terrified.
Speaker 3: You don't.
Speaker 2: She's gone. Thank you so much. To Vinnie Tamas, seriously go follow me. He's hilarious and follow me too, you know why not?
Speaker 1: Guys, I love you.
Speaker 2: I love you all, both living and dead. But if I didn't ask you.
Speaker 5: To haunt me, don't haunt me, kay By.
Speaker 2: This has been an exactly right production. Want to share your paranormal experience on the podcast. I read stories out loud and sometimes I'll even call you so email me at ghosted by Roz at gmail dot com. You can send a DM or voice message to the show's instagram at ghosted by Roz. Give us a follow while you're there, and follow me Roz on Instagram at roz Hernandez and on TikTok and Twitter at It's Roz Hernandez. My senior producer is the startling Jiha Lee. Associate producer is the alarming Christina Chamberlain. This episode was mixed and sound designed by the eerie Edson Choi. My guest booker is the petrifying Patrick Kottner. Additional production support from the hair raising Hannah Kyle Krichten. My theme music is by the spine chilling Brendan Lynch Salomon. Artwork by the Spooky Vanessa Lilac, Photography by the terrifying Elizabeth Karen. Executive produced by the chilling Karen Kilgareff, the spooky Georgia hard Stark, and the frightening Danielle Kramer.