Speaker 1: Hello, ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, grandpa's and grandma's, aunts and uncles, and welcome to the local Total leaders Ks our postgame show as Kentucky wins their regular season finale on the road at fifteenth rank Michigan by eight points ninety one to eighty three Missouri.
Speaker 2: How did I say, Michigan? But whatever, you Missigan cooking, you're cooking.
Speaker 1: There's a lot going on down here right now. The voice you heard was Drew Franklin. I'm Ryan Lemon, Matt is off of the postgame show. This is a party because we are doing the postgame show at the Lexington Comic Con down here at the Civic Center shops, and it is Drew. Some of the best people watching you will see anywhere any day anytime.
Speaker 2: I'm overwhelmed. I want to talk about how Kentucky just won a road game to improve its tournament seating in both tournaments. But we just took a picture with the guy from Halo. There's like ferries walking around. I don't know why we're set up next to the door, but this is a very aggressive situation for us to do my best to focus on basketball, but this is a lot going on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're at the concourse here to Comic Con. We are by the exhibit Hall B where all the vendors are. Okay, so it is a constant line of people going in and coming out, and they're walking right past us and they come out. Drew, I'm telling you, I mean okay. And look I can say this with love.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: My son's oldest son, Gavin, this is his super Bowl. He loves it. He's kind of a geeky nerd. This is the geeky nerd super Bowl and they love it. You can dress however you want and you're not gonna be judged at all. And I love it.
Speaker 2: You know, the draw or the people that are here that were famous at one point, most of them in the nineties. But I think the best part are the guests. I mean, I'd say every third person that walks through the door has a sword or some kind of ears on. It's just this is overwhelming. Like, I'm so excited. We'd be Missouri. We started the Sez play on Wednesday, and I've gotten like the Joker from Batman hanging on to you wanted to take a selfie right now, Like, what are we doing?
Speaker 1: Kentucky? Wins at ninety one to eighty three. They started out kind of slow, got down by about eight or nine early eleven to two, eleven to four, something like that. But then after that they just got hot. Travis Perry hit a three and they did not trail again. They led by eight or nine most of the first half, ended up winning by eight. They got as many as sixteen in the second half. I mean, Drew they shot the ball great, They shoot like that. You've said it a million times. Did Kobe break and hit the shot? Makes it that much better.
Speaker 2: It's a lazy way to look at basketball because there's so much more to the game than making threes and making shots. But there's a direct correlation with did Kobe Braa play well and did Kentucky win all season long? I'm glad he played well. You mentioned those first few minutes. I'll be honest, about five minutes in the game, I thought we were gonna lose by thirty. I mean, my arms were in the air. Missouri was doing everything. We hit the front rim on like the first six shots. It just didn't feel like one of those days. But then they kicked it into gear and didn't look back. Huge win. I know they beat Oklahoma on the road recently, but otherwise Kentucky's been pretty bad on the road. This is a big stamp on the end of the regular season and good confidence for a lot of those guys moving into postseason plays. Starting hear in a few.
Speaker 1: Days, second game in a row where they got to play with the rotation, knowing that Jackson Robinson's out. I think that kind of makes a little bit of different when you know he's out, he just got accepted and move on. And Kobe Brea has really, you know, looking for a shot, not hit a couple of guy's eye tonight. I mean, he just can take this team to another level when he's hitting shots like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Kobe Bray hit three threes and Kentucky needs him to do that, But Colin Chandler hitting threes takes this team to another level. With Jackson Robinson being out, we all know someone has to step up, not just Kobe Brea. He can't take on that full load. We need bench points. They had five against Auburn, stepped it up in the last game of the home game against LSU. Kind of worried like was that just a one off? Because LSU looked like a team that he quit. But no, Colin Chandler looks like a guy who can play a hit two threes. Today the bench played well, and that's what they're gonna need to win tournament games.
Speaker 1: You know, you picked Andrew Carr to be your MVP of the season. Now we're seeing what a healthy Andrew Carr can do. The guy was battling down low, man, he was banging down there, getting rebound, walking shots, scoring into paint. Maybe we're seeing the resurgence of Andrew Carr, a healthy Andrew Carr.
Speaker 2: I don't think any of us because we're also caught up in the season. Realized how much he was hurting in January and early part of February. Even when he was playing, you could see him go to the bench and they'd put the ice back on. He literally couldn't sit down, sit down. So even in these games, that's why I throw his stats out the window. He played several games where it's still hurt, But in the last week or two he looks like he's all the way back to the guy who uh who made big plays in the last stretch again Zag and Seattle and in the in the end of the Duke games. So, I mean, you hate losing Jackson Robinson for the season, but having La Mom Butler and Andrew Carr healthy is big news on the injury report.
Speaker 1: And o'take away had two points at halftime and really looked bad. He was struggling, he was in bout trouble. He missed a lot of shots, kind of looked like he was even selfish a couple of times and drew. Then he comes out and scores twenty points in the second half. That's the second game in the last two weeks for the second half he just dominated. Dominated the second half of the Oklahoma game, he dominated the day. He ended up with twenty two points.
Speaker 2: I'm kind of distracted here at the at the Comic com trying to did we hit the Cassar Parlay week? He did? I thought so, I thought we cashed that. I wasn't gonna celebrate it yet. Shoot my bow and arrow. We're in a place where there's more bow and arrows than I'm carrying. But yeah, I felt like you were expecting to get a big game from car big game from Brea. Six and a half was way too many points. He get the gas today. I mean, I didn't know about a win, but I knew they'd play well, did not expect them to win like they did. But that just has to give them confidence going into SEC tournament on Thursday.
Speaker 1: So let's talk about that. You know, when they beat LSU this past week, that took the nine set off the table, so we knew they're gonna be five, seven, eight or nine. I mean sorry, five, six, seven or eight winning today. Take he's the eight seed off the table. I believe, I understand it. Do you have any idea the scenario to get you the five? I think that be the five. A lot of stuff has to happen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I haven't seen other results, so if something's happening that I don't know about. Again, we're overwhelmed by fairies and Disney characters and Homer and Marge Simpson. But I think we're most likely to be the six. There's still a very slim chance to be the five of the seven, but I think six is the move.
Speaker 1: That's what Matt sent me a text. He said, with a six if Florida and A and M both win, which, if I remember right, Florida plays Old Miss. I'm not sure who A and M plays.
Speaker 2: A and M plays LSU, so we would need LSU to win to get to the five.
Speaker 1: That's kind of unlike like what's happening when it's where are you off? What characters are we? We are a million moxy from hell of.
Speaker 2: Bons I recognize it now anyway, just letting our listeners know that there's just things going on up on us. We're trying to talk sec scenarios and there are people that are fully painted red all up on our grills right here. Mario's loving this more than he should.
Speaker 1: Mario will post all the pick Maybe you should post some even during our show, so like people got to feel about what's going on here. So we are live what but we're gonna post them all. He's gonna post all the picks.
Speaker 2: How did we end up outside the door? We don't even have a table. We're literally I wish people could see us. I'm sure Mario will show it well. Brand this.
Speaker 1: Bron Maynard was here with me.
Speaker 2: Brandon does a great job. We're not gonna plain.
Speaker 1: There was a DJ down there and she's the music is banging.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's very loud. I get that.
Speaker 1: So we were trying to find just somewhere in the concourse that had a couple of electrical outlets. Well, Brandon found some over there. Those didn't work. I found some by the restroom. That's not the best idea, so we set it on this one right here, which is good. We're kind of great spot for people watching.
Speaker 2: It was just very distracting, Like right now, Spider Man mask walking up on you. I think I just saw a meat loaf. The singer has nothing new with Comic Con, but I'm pretty sure that was actually him. He didn't have a booth. I'm glad we had where we won the game, because this is If this were a loss and we're trying to put the pieces together, this would not be a great show.
Speaker 1: So if you're you're listening in your talk right here in Comic Con, come by and see us. Like, okay, our picture takeuls.
Speaker 2: We should have our own booth, get a sword here.
Speaker 1: Come by and see us. If not, the phone lines will be open. Eight nine two eight zero two two eight seven. It's eight five nine two Whito cats. This is the local Tyre's KSR post game show. Kat's a winner at Missouri. True finished the season out with back with one of.
Speaker 2: These guys, what are you all?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: This is this is the video game. What is the what is it? Army of two?
Speaker 1: Army of two, Let's be an army of four. All right, we'll take our break. Come back live from Comic Con, Ryan and Drew. Here the KSR Postgame Show. All right, welcome back. This is the local Tillerty. There's KSR Post game Show. Ryan and Drew live from Comic Con Lexington. Comic Con Downtown Lexton into Lexton Civic Center shops right by upp Aerna where tonight Drew there's a rodeo unbelievable. So if you stand here long enough, you're gonna see folks dressed as goblins and ferries and superheroes, and then walking the other way we guys in cowboy boots, cowboy hats, and big old belt buckles.
Speaker 2: I'm actually thinking about staying for the rodeo. I haven't told this to anyone, but I ordered a pair of cowboy boots for Nashville and they got here yesterday, and I feel like I need to scuff him up a little bit, get him dirty before we get down to Broadway. So maybe I'll test run him at PVR tonight. But uh yeah, this for a game to be out of town in Columbia, Missouri. I can't remember lexingon downtown being quite like this.
Speaker 1: It is kind of a neat when you're driving through town. You're listening to Tom and Jack on the radio, and oh, by the way, there goes Mario and Luigi walking by or something like that. Mario or the mar Real Mario. Yeah. Eight five nine two two two eighty seven. We'll get your phone lines in just one minute. I want to talk about one more thing when we go to the phones. Kentucky had the game in hand. They were up by about sixteen, and then Henry Clay product Marquise Warwick came in and lit Kentucky up. The dude hit like he's first four shots, including a couple three pointers. You know, he's Henry Clay's all time career scoring leader. He goes in place for Darren horn Up at North Kentucky University transfers free. His one year at Missouri, he lit he was the Alway's best player there in the second half, and really for our.
Speaker 2: Lextion and listeners who know he is, he took a back seat this season. He was maybe Missouri's best player last year and they kind of over recruited for him. He's been coming off the bench, not contributing nearly as much as he did a year ago. But I think he saw the UK logo and recognizing Lexington and chimed In had a big game at Northern Kentucky. He was their main player for his first two years. He had a big buzzer beater in the conference tournament, had like a forty point game. So I wasn't surprised to see him play well against the Cats today. I'm just glad it didn't result in a loss for Kentucky.
Speaker 1: Congratulation to him.
Speaker 2: He went five of eight from the field and four from six for three. I think he was chomping at the bit to see some familiar faces the other way.
Speaker 1: Now their their main score that you and I talked about in the pregame show, Caleb Glenn, Grill, Grill, Caleb Barr and Grill Otega locked him up. Man take it deserves a lot of credit, and well on Carlon Chandler because when we'll take it was on the bench in foul trouble. Chandler started guarding Grill. They locked him up that he struggled all day today.
Speaker 2: I still don't know why he comes off the bench. Maybe they studied the John Caliperry method of reading Rob a year ago. Because he's by far their best player. His splits on his shooting, like from three, from two, and from free throw line. He's among the best you can find. I mean, an absolutely great player. But today I think he went two for six. Wasn't much of a factor at all. That's the guy that I thought if Kentucky were gonna lose, he'd have a big game because he's so good. But today they did a good job of silencing him.
Speaker 1: And it looks like a lot of people are sitting in this the graphic that's got the scenarios on it for the SEC Tournament. If Florida wins and Texas A and M win, which they're both favored to, Kentucky will be the sixth seed.
Speaker 2: I did the Matt's Favorite Game percentage chance before today, A little behind on the results. I don't know what who did Arkansas win? That's how out of touch on him.
Speaker 1: I don't know about that.
Speaker 2: Yes, but it was like nine percent chance to be the five, three percent chance to be the seven, and like forty percent chance to be the six. So we're in for that sixth seed playing in the night game in Nashville, so.
Speaker 1: They would get the what the in the three seed brackets? Who is that Tennessee or not only Tennessee or Alabama? I guess more of those two teams.
Speaker 2: Just more importantly, it gives us the whole all day experience in Nashville. I mentioned this on pregame show. I don't know what Kentucky fans will do waiting for that game.
Speaker 1: Might go check out opry Land, maybe maybe the bootstore Johnny Cash music.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they got the mural with the wings. They might do that, or they might booze all day and create a crazy valve everyone pointing at us.
Speaker 1: Oh, because that man is very scanty.
Speaker 2: Goodness, they got this radio and not TV.
Speaker 1: I see more of you than I want to see here, Yeah, sir, I see that you cover up a little bit. It's Gracio all right?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 1: To eight seven? Who's our first collar? Billy et?
Speaker 2: Nate?
Speaker 1: Go ahead?
Speaker 2: Nate saw more of him than I see. How are you, Nate? Good?
Speaker 5: Good?
Speaker 1: That joined the band?
Speaker 6: I know you all are probably super busy watching all the fun stuff coming and out of those doors.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, it is a parade.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I want to start off a shout out to Colin Chandler locking down defense off the bench. I mean, holding girls to eight points is absolutely crazy to me. And then the Kentucky the Kentucky kids in the first half to three or one three pointer a piece really helped out. I also want to add Brandon Garrison has to have points off of that bench, and I'll hang up and let you all speak on that, and also shout out Kobe bray Man, keep shooting your appreciate that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Trent and Trevor both had a big three pointer. It was Travis's three point in the corner that gave us the lead for good the rest of the game. But Colin Chandler is stealing Travis's minutes. Man, because Colin keeps he was a good defender. Now he's contributing on offense, and I think he's stealing some of Travis's minutes.
Speaker 2: We love the Kentucky boys. I mean I love Travis because he's from my backyard, Matt with Trent from thirteenth region. Colin Chandler just has an athleticism that neither of those guys have. Yeah, and his ceiling is a little bit higher with all due respect to our Kentucky boys, and in the last two games, he's shown a lot of potential. I wondered if Senior Night against LSU was a one off, because that was a game. I mean, as much as I love winning by thirty, LSU looked like they tapped out early in that game. I wondered if that was just a one off, a fluke for Colin Chandler. But then he responded today who two threes played good defense? On the pregame show, we were all kind of doing the we're laughing because people just keep walking about messing with us. On the pregame show, we all kind of went around the table of which bench player needs to step up for us. I didn't say him, but he's The answer.
Speaker 1: Was Johnny Rocker, role player of the game.
Speaker 2: You're Johnny. I went with Trent Noah, but Colin. With Jackson Robinson being out, no one can replace that. But Colin Chandler played in the way he has for the last two games, can be a huge difference maker for this team in both tournaments.
Speaker 1: And the Coller Mitch and Brandon Garrison not scoring any points, neither An Ansley Amin or those guys, they've got to contribute. They didn't really need them today, but going forward, you've got to get something from those two guys.
Speaker 2: In the first half, when I thought we were gonna get smoked by thirty, Brandon Garrison had two turnovers, missed the three. He wasn't playing well, shot a airball through. Yeah, I mean, we're on radio. I can't say the things I said about brand Garrison. I like Brandon Garrison, but it was not a great start for him, and I really worried that he was setting the team back. But he's also to his credit, you know, if I'm gonna knock on him early in this game, the last two of three games, he's played really well. It's just all those bench guys, whatever the rotation is, at least two of the four or five have to play well and needed more out of him and hopefully getting more of Chandler playing like you did today. I really think he's had a breakthrough recently.
Speaker 1: Let's go back to the phone lines. Who we got, Billy, Jake, Jake, Go ahead, Jake, Jake, are you there?
Speaker 2: Okay, we connected, Billy. We're there. We're good.
Speaker 1: We're good.
Speaker 2: What's up to talk to? Spider Man?
Speaker 1: Clayton is next, Clayton. Go ahead, Clayton. Oh he hung up, Clayton hung up? All right, try one more.
Speaker 2: This is such a wild show.
Speaker 1: Scott, are you there, Scott? Go ahead?
Speaker 2: Scott a kicking hook.
Speaker 1: Oh, Scott, we appreciate you being there. Yes, go ahead?
Speaker 7: Yeah, all right. Hey, I'm hearing all these other players. But where's the talk about Andrew Carr. A healthy Andrew Carr is got this team rolling right now. Let me tell you what. We have missed him so much. The guys healthy. He's rebounding, he's blocking shots, he's scoring. I love him, man, love to have him back.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Scott. Yeah, we talked about him in the first segment. You're absolutely right, he and him banging down in the paint, fighting for rebounds, blocking shots, scoring in the paint. I mean, I just wish we'd had a healthy Andrew Carr all year.
Speaker 2: I don't know if you could hear me clapping. Captain Hook was next to me, but Carr. We were so focused on Butler being hurt and Robinson being hurt that we kind of forgot he was on his climb back to being healthy. He's been so good the last few weeks. And this team, I think we'll go as far as Car can help him go. When we beat Duke and Gonzaga early the year, he made the buckets down the stretch. Both those games, Kentucky was down at halftime and Car was a big part of the second half resurgence. So if Kentucky's gonna do anything special in Nashville or in the NCAA tournament, Andrew Carr is gonna be a big.
Speaker 1: Piece of it.
Speaker 2: In the last couple of weeks, since he's come back from that back injury, it looks like he's ready to do it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he would, especially with you know, Amari and Brandon kind of rotating that five spot, and you've got a physical four that can come in there and do what he did today. Just makes you that much better.
Speaker 2: What is this wolf? I'm not sure it's a perfect By the way, there's an actual wolf here. I went, we saw it. I went to pet what I thought was a dog, and they're like, whoa, whoa, that's an actual wolf. I didn't know you could just walk around with a wolf.
Speaker 8: Insane, and they walked him down through the concourse here too. I went with you when I saw a white wolf. Yeah, I just thought it was somebody's pet. I went for for a little tap on the head, and no, that's to get away from that.
Speaker 1: This looks like the Washington Husky. It's what this guy is the wolf? Who's our next? Collarbilly? You're not dressed up, are you?
Speaker 5: Ryan?
Speaker 1: Didn't you wear a night's bust one time? I did? Yes, I didn't do it today. I should have. We nobody would fit right in. This is where the only place that's acceptable to dress like that.
Speaker 2: This is the most absurd show we've done in a while.
Speaker 1: By the way, Who's next? Billy?
Speaker 2: Stub is next?
Speaker 9: Stub?
Speaker 1: Go ahead, Stub, Hey, Drew.
Speaker 10: So, I don't know if you remember hearing Tom Hart mentioned Venture River on the on the broadcast.
Speaker 2: I didn't wear it personally. I didn't hear it personally, but I got several tweets about it. Thank you Tom Hart for mentioning the best water park in Kentucky, best water slide, most intimidating water slide in this side of the Mississippi. So I'm glad Tom gave us that reference for Travis, Perry and Lyne County.
Speaker 1: I mentioned it. He said, he said that the water park that you like so much over there.
Speaker 2: I've got a story about that, but let's hear from the caller first.
Speaker 10: All right, go ahead, sir, expotments around the way. That was the commercial. But anyway, I thought, I thought what Missouri did They're switching really killed them because it allowed Kobe Braya a few times to he got isolated on somebody and he was able to get space and make threes up and uh. And there was other players that were able to take advantage of it too. So switching against Kentucky is probably not the best thing to do. But great, win, man, it was a greaat win.
Speaker 1: Great.
Speaker 10: I don't know who your MVP is, but mine is a Mary Williams.
Speaker 1: Well, I appreciate the phone call. He's guy we really haven't even talked much about. You know, he was battling there there, big butt guy. They got a big butt post player like that, and I was battling with him. We did all our damage from the perimeter though today, Yeah, can I.
Speaker 2: Tell Venter River story?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: So this is it still haunts me. Scottie Pippen came out with some shoes. They're called the up tempos. They say air on them. Okay, I wanted him so bad. But I grew up in a family that had a little little bit of a budget when it came to sneakers got they weren't my budget. But Venture River had this big white slide right there in Travis Perry Country. My dad told me, if you go down this slide, I'll get you the pippins. I found my confidence went down that slide. What did you balk? Still haven't gotten those pippins on that point.
Speaker 1: Oh, of course.
Speaker 2: It was very intimidating, especially for a young lad like myself from Madisonville. But I finally got the courage to go down the slide. Still waiting on those up tempos. Mike Franklin, if you're listening, shame on you, Mike Franklin. Venture River intimidating place.
Speaker 1: How Batman is here? Getting our picture with him? Here we go Batman? All right eight five nine two two eighty seven. We know one more. We need to take a break.
Speaker 2: One more.
Speaker 1: We'll take a break. Ryan, all right? Who we got Jay? Go ahead?
Speaker 11: Jay, Hey, Ryan, Andrew to talk to you A long time list their first time caller. I just wanted to say cancrats to the cast today. I was really impressed with the performance for a dusty road win. My one other comment though, just a question. I guess the replays you guys have talked about it sometimes driving me nuts when you can see it so clearly on the TV, like the shot clock potential violation that immediately you could see. Is there a reason that they don't just like have somebody in the booth, a person that could just in, somebody radio down.
Speaker 6: And when it's how do we know?
Speaker 11: It's so much quicker than it seems like the.
Speaker 10: Rest get it?
Speaker 1: I appreciate the phone call. Well, I think there's gonna be changes made.
Speaker 2: There has to be. There's changess to be.
Speaker 1: I don't know if we'll get that guy back in New York or back in the studios making.
Speaker 2: The call the NFL model of Yaortava.
Speaker 1: But you know, I've heard a couple different suggestions like giving each coach one challenge a half and if you win the challenge, you get to keep it, but if you lose the challenge, you lose it. So I think there's some adjustments that will happen before nick season.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think even the NIT this year is going to the challenge rule because the NFT, no one really cares about it. They try new things. They might have even tried four quarters a few years ago. Maybe I made that up, but I think they're doing that this year. They they just have to do something. Like everyone knows, even the officials and the SEC knows, this is not the way to go moving forward. I'd rather go back to just having bad calls moving mad at those rather than all the reviewing, because it's gone ridiculous and happened again today. And it's not just pro or negative against Kentucky. It's not just Kentucky games. It is college basketball mostly the SEC.
Speaker 1: That's a good looking picture right there. Eight five nine two eight h two two eight seven. Will take our break, come back, go back to the phone lines. Kentucky an eight point winner over Missouri ninety one eighty three, the over hit, the KSR parlay hit, and their super Mario with a guy dress like Luigi.
Speaker 2: I love it right back.
Speaker 1: This is the Local Twill Leaders KSR Postgame Show. Welcome back the KSR Postgame Show, Local Tiller Leaders k STAR Postgame Show. Ryan and Drew here live at Lexingdon Comic Con, and Matt Jones joined us now to kind of help explain what our scenarios are for the SEC tournament. Hello, Matthew, Well.
Speaker 2: That wasn't why I was coming on. I was coming on because I was listening to you.
Speaker 3: I got a little break here and I was listening to you guys, and you sounded like you were having so much fun that I couldn't help but join in.
Speaker 2: How are things there at Comic Con?
Speaker 1: Dude? It is a some of the best people watching I've ever witnessed the entire life.
Speaker 2: We're overwhelmed, We're getting swarmed.
Speaker 3: Well, good, well I will, I'll make it quick. Then I just wanted to give just a couple of things on the game. What an awesome victory today. You all mentioned a bunch of it. Andrew Carr, I thought, was that's to me, that's one of the best games Andrew Carr maybe, if not the best game he's played at UK.
Speaker 2: Four of the five starters in double digits, Butler with eight.
Speaker 3: You got a good performance from Colin Chandler off the beach, and she scored all those points. You made over fifty percent from three, I thought, defensively, honestly, you know, the game ended up a nine point game, but they had to hit like four or five crazy threes at the end in order to do that. You know, I didn't hear your all first segment, but I'm not sure Kentucky could have had much better game, especially when you consider out how they started and then really the only sort of slow times in the second half for that period where they had to take a mark, they took Amar and Butler out. Otherwise, you know when the top when the first five were playing, you know, how could you do much better than that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, they started out so slow, and then once they started hitting threes. Man Kobe's hitting threes, Travis Perry hit the three to give him the lead, Colin Chandler hit a couple threes, and it just started snowballing. They kept that eight or nine point lead the first half and kind of then just held on to it the entire second half, never challenged after that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, that's that that that's kind of my look at it. And then you know, look when you I love the minute distribution. Okay, you have thirty four minutes from car thirty seven minutes from Brea. I think you would have had even more from Oway and Butler if it wasn't from foul trouble. They still are like they're gonna they're not gonna put to Mario over thirty minutes, no matter what it looks like. But they definitely went to the starters more. And then you know Drew Colin Chandler man, I don't know. I feel like this is a guy who I don't know what happened in these last three weeks, but he looks like a player to me?
Speaker 1: Is he are six man?
Speaker 12: Now?
Speaker 2: He played the most minutes of anybody off the bench. Now we said this earlier. We loved the Kentucky boys, but he brings in athleticisms if they're just not capable of off the bench, and we're gonna need the bench now that Jackson Robinson's out. Collectively though that group hit four threes. If they continue to do that, that's exactly what you need. Who replays Jackson Robinson, Colin hit two, Trent hit one, Travis hit one. If you can maintain that, then the Robinson absence isn't hurting you as much because you're making up for that loss of scoring. And then you add Chandler's athleticism as defense through so the bench. The bench made a big statement heading into the tournament when we all know, the bench is gonna be a big part of it moving forward.
Speaker 3: I said Ryan on Twitter, you know, I mean defensively, he might be kind of with Jackson Robinson right now very similar.
Speaker 2: Offensively not the same. But I said, if you.
Speaker 3: Could get sixty percent of Jackson Robinson from Colin Chandler, then you could get kind of spicy.
Speaker 2: I mean, do you agree with that? Like that?
Speaker 3: He kind of looked like that tonight sixteen minutes, you know, eight points. If he played as much as Robinson, you'd be looking at like fourteen or something.
Speaker 1: That feels like exactly what you need from him, right I think you take that absolutely. And he's got so much confidence right now. Any shot, he's not afraid to take it. He gets a little glimpse of daylight. It's going up. That's what I like about it.
Speaker 9: You know.
Speaker 1: I think the more and more he plays, the more and more comfident he's getting out there here.
Speaker 3: It seems like you guys are very popular out there? Are you all just growing? Drawing all the nerd groupies at Comic Con?
Speaker 2: Let me let me speak for where, and maybe he didn't have a decision, but where we set up I'm not sure could have been worse because we're literally in the entry way, like right now, she's from a little uh, I don't know what you're from, but like they're just people up taking pictures left and right. We were in the middle of the crowd. But that's what you want. That's great. Why wouldn't you want that? I will say, there's never been a K s R. Post game show with more swords and fairy ears involved in this one.
Speaker 3: It's like it's like a party at uh at my frotarity in college.
Speaker 2: Lots of swords and lots.
Speaker 12: Of uh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that's exactly right. A different game of swords than the booth I saw the ov W booth. You'll have a who is there? Who was there?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 2: Cash for Oh had just left, oh, which I thought it was cool for him to be here. Now he's a tollsk star. He's a star now yeah yeah, yeah, Al had just left. There were more coming in. I kind of feel like it's a place Shannon should have been though. It was in a great spot for him. Well all right, so I want to let you all do your thing.
Speaker 3: It's hard to have people in two different places for the postgame show with the callers, so I will let you do it, but I am thrilled.
Speaker 1: By the win.
Speaker 3: I think to the scenario Ryan, to answer your question is if we assume Old Miss beats Florida, which I think there should be, Florida beats Old Miss, which I assume they will because they're at home and like a ten point favorite, then if A and M wins, we are a six, and if lsu wins, we are a five. So I think, and even if Old Miss were to beat Florida, there's still a very good likelihood we're a six. So I think the most likely scenario is a six, which would put Kentucky plane at Thursday at nine to thirty. I don't think our opponent is clear yet, but I think it looks to me like just looking at it, it would be it would Drew be ten or is that what it looks like to you?
Speaker 2: Who would be our opponent? There I don't have in front of me. That sounds about right. I know we're kind of dodging the Arkansas matchup. I think Arkansas will be above us. I think Arkansas will be not that I'm afraid, but that would have come with nerves I didn't really need. I think Arkansas will be in the upper bracket.
Speaker 3: So I think, and I could be wrong about this, I think you get it might be the winner of like Georgia, and I want to say, maybe Georgia and Oklahoma, or Georgia and Texas, something like that.
Speaker 2: I think that's probably Ryan who we would play in the first game.
Speaker 1: Who do you foresee particularly being the three that we could meet in on Friday?
Speaker 3: It looks like I think it's Tennessee. I think if if Florida wins tonight, I think it's I think Tennessee.
Speaker 2: Is the three.
Speaker 3: And so you could have a nine to thirty Friday night Kentucky Tennessee matchup.
Speaker 1: Wow, Broadway will be rocking if it's Kentucky and Tennessee on Friday night, There's no no doubt about it. Well, good man, I appreciate you judging, you jumping on with us.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let me, I think that's Is that right, Drew that Tennessee? Am I right about that? I think that's correct.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm going off the cuff here. We're being sworn by fairies. I know we'd likely I haven't seen the results today, likely play Oklahoma or Georgia on Thursday, then head on to the next ye So that's exactly right. You have Oklahoma versus Georgia.
Speaker 3: We would play the winner, and actually right now it would be Tennessee if al If Auburn beats Alabama, if Alabama beats Auburn, then Ryan, I think we would.
Speaker 2: Get Alabama for a third time on that Friday night.
Speaker 1: Oh, I don't really like either one of those matchups, to be honest, what would you take?
Speaker 2: Well, I'm just happy that we're you know, a not on Wednesday, which was settled earlier. But just get a night game. We know Kentucky's gonna get in there. We've talked to so many fans even before today that are fired up to make the SEC Tournament bigger than it's been the last few years. It's been an early exit. Our coach hadn't cared. I think this is gonna be a good reset this year, and the night game is gonna just set that place on fire even more.
Speaker 3: Well, you say you wouldn't want to play it, I mean I would add, Ryan, who do you want to play? We have to play either Auburn, Florida, Alabama or Tennessee. I mean you got to play one of them. So I feel like I mean, I don't know. I don't know who you're choosing. If you don't choose one of those, I guess if you.
Speaker 2: Go LSU's not an option. Again, it does true, it's.
Speaker 1: Hard to beat it. It's hard to beat a team three times. So maybe we should want to play Alabama because they couldn't do selfishly.
Speaker 2: I'm a little mad at cuts into our karaoke night. We'll be later working, but that's all right. It's for the greater Cross. Yeah, So I think that's how it works.
Speaker 3: I believe if I'm correct, if Alabama beats Auburn, it will be Alabama. If Alabama loses to Auburn, it will be Tennessee. I think that's I think that's how it goes. And it does look like just looking at this at this thing, it does look like we will play the winner of Georgia and Oklahoma, assuming depending on what happens in the Oklahoma Texas game tonight.
Speaker 2: So that is my there is yours today? You want us to tell Harry Potter for you before you go? Any messages for Harry Potter or drag of the rings is not off the dragon balls. I hope it has a good day. I don't know what that.
Speaker 3: I don't know what dragon ballzy means. That's probably also something from the fraternity when I was in college.
Speaker 2: Uh and TRANSI.
Speaker 3: But either way, I hope you all have a wonderful, wonderful afternoon.
Speaker 1: Du thank you.
Speaker 2: We all were just dragon balls.
Speaker 1: You get bored later. Just look at Mario's pictures. It's insane. I mean, this is We've been here a couple of years in a row, and this is by far the best people watch we've ever had.
Speaker 2: I don't know if Mario will leave here. Mario loves him more than anyone.
Speaker 3: Oh wait a minute, I just saw the picture of the guy with his with his wings and that outfit he was wearing with not a lot on Oh does that the guy did?
Speaker 2: That guy gave you a hug?
Speaker 12: Ryan?
Speaker 1: Is that what happened? I gave you a fist pump. I didn't want to get too close to that. It's I gave him a fist pump.
Speaker 2: That is quite an outfit, all right. Well with that, you guys have a good rest of your show. Thanks for thanks for giving us this. I've I've gotten closer to a few people than I wanted to get today.
Speaker 1: That is bat Jones and appreciate you joining us. Mag have a safe trip back. Ryan and Drew Here, we'll take our final break, come back our final segment and hit the phone lines eight five nine two eight h two two eighty seven. This is the Local Tota. There's KSR postgame Show live from Comic Con, Lexington's Comic Con Downtown Lexingon's all right, welcome back. Final segment of the Local Turtala. There's KSR postgame Show live from Lexington Comic Con. Ryan Lemon and Drew Franklin Here, Drew, we'll go to the phone when we get a lot of calls a segment. But I gotta say something. Some of the costumes are probably PG thirteen almost rated R that have been walking around today.
Speaker 2: And the rated rs have felt the need to get up against my thigh for a photo. So as you're asking me about Colin Chandler, I'm getting closer to people than I intended to get here. But it's been a fun show. I'm glad Kentucky won. If this had been a loss, doing this goofiness and everything going on a little bit would have been a little different.
Speaker 1: I was looking to see if Abby was gonna smile at the costume that just walked by.
Speaker 2: A sh Yeah, I actually pretended to not look at that. My wife's here. That was that person was not wearing much clothing you get at comic Con.
Speaker 1: That's the PG. Thirteen slash rated our costume we just saw walk past us.
Speaker 2: I don't know what she might be heading the new circles to work tonight.
Speaker 1: Two two eight seven. Let's get some callers, Billy who we got blue grass? Blue grass? Go ahead, blue grass.
Speaker 13: Let's go around, guys.
Speaker 2: And I hope Matt a lot's going on.
Speaker 13: We've been We've been off hard on on the substitution patterns, don't you think with Mark Pope? But I think today was his a game. I think we needed the Crashman early. I think car need to play late. And I think I guess the day of the nerds with Comic Con, I guess having the smartest guy in the room where he works out bart Fellas.
Speaker 1: Amen.
Speaker 2: It's a good point. Pope should be here with the booth with analytics.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 2: He's the nerd of basketball and this is the nerd convention.
Speaker 1: I'm surprised he's not walking through here. As soon as he lands back in Lexington to go to check out some of the comic cons, so.
Speaker 2: I expect him to walk in at any minute. But to his credit, we got to tip our cap in January and February when he was playing these bench players a lot. Yes, I know we all thought he was giving him too many minutes, but he was just trying to get them experience. And even though it's stunk in the moment as a fan saying why is so and so playing this minute many minutes a game, I think he gave them the time on the course that they needed to be big contributors next week in the NCAA's Darlin Chandler being a big example.
Speaker 1: Yep, you know, get just giving those guys a little experience here and there a minute before TV timeout is now paying off because you need them now with the injuries and things that have happened.
Speaker 2: I mean, it was frustrating and some of the losses Kentucky took back in January and February, but he saw the big picture, and I mean, maybe we should shut up and let Pope coach because guys like Chandler that we thought might have been getting too many minutes before, maybe not even too many minutes just he didn't look the part. He's had a breakthrough that he would not have had if he hadn't play those earlier in the in the SEC play.
Speaker 1: I totally agree. A five nine two two eighty seven. Who's next, Billy, Dave? Dave, go ahead, Dave, how you doing?
Speaker 4: Follows a great game today?
Speaker 1: It was was a good game, Dave, absolutely that.
Speaker 4: A few things real quick here. First off, this team has grown so much from the first of the season till now. They've grown and they've just played together today.
Speaker 11: Is this.
Speaker 4: It's really great to see this. Great for the Blue Dress and great for the Wildcats. The second thing is nobody wants to look up and see us in the NCAA.
Speaker 7: Tournament Nerve bracket.
Speaker 4: We're a dangerous team.
Speaker 10: There is no doubt.
Speaker 4: The third thing is we're going to SEC tournament, going to the SEC Tournament. Can't wait to see there.
Speaker 5: Drew.
Speaker 4: I've seen you every game this season. I'll tell you what I always tell you. Don't be late, Drew, see in Nashville.
Speaker 5: Don't guy, I know who you are.
Speaker 2: I have not started a gameing r Up without giving him a fist bump. I'm glad to know you're going to Nashville. Cannot wait for that. I've already been working on my karaoke songs for uh Miss Kelly's Round them and get you on the stage.
Speaker 1: I would enjoy it.
Speaker 2: Stills right around the corner.
Speaker 1: So our show will be Thursday morning, nine to twelve Eastern Time at ten roof on Broadway. What might be affected is Shannon's Alice Bluegown concert Thursday night. If Kentucky's playing Thursday night, they're gonna move Shannon's concert, but I don't know when.
Speaker 2: Do you know that's gonna be a Shannon issue?
Speaker 1: Billy?
Speaker 2: Do you know I hate that his shows thrown off? But we got bigger pictures with the basketball game. I don't know what he'll sell.
Speaker 1: Yeah, did Shannon say when they're when they would potentially move it to because Kentucky's gonna play Thursday night now? Possibly, No, he didn't say, but he did say that he's got to play four hours straight no matter when. That is, no breaks. Oh, it's like there's a Paul Fine bomb show sorright.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it does think that our Thursday night plans are thrown off. But uh, without no due respect to Shannon's band, Uh, Cats basketball games a little bigger, Shannon will find a place around it. They'll still be fun.
Speaker 1: I mean, you talk about the NCAA tournament brackets. You get a three, We've already talked about this many times. There are any two's out there that scare you, But if you get a four, there's some ones that can still scare you a little bit.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean, I don't want to get too far ahead, but I feel like winning today gives them a three. I mean, you win one game in Nashville, I think you feel very good about today. It was a huge step before I commit to it and put it in concrete, they could surprise us, but I think today went a long way. I mean, I think if you win Thursday, there's no way there's not They're not a three seat. So today was a big friends CUAA seating.
Speaker 1: Billy did Saint John ends up winning today? They were playing Marquette. I don't really want to get at the buzzer in overtime versus Marquette. Oh my goodness, Rick Beatino's got the magic going through.
Speaker 2: I kind of want Rick to get the lexing and draw. The city would embrace Rick, they would he'd be holding court at Rubies. Uh before and after the game. Uh, we won't be here, We'll be falling Kentucky to Denver wherever it is. But Rick and Lexington would be a fun side story.
Speaker 1: I think Rick should probably go to Dunkin Donuts every morning he's here and do the.
Speaker 2: Cow, do the cow or wherever his old steakhouse was, go there.
Speaker 1: Eight five nine two ado twos you forget your wallet?
Speaker 2: I don't know, I don't know why to be just handing me that.
Speaker 1: She just left. So did you never get to go to Patino's restaurant Bravo Patina.
Speaker 2: I'm familiar with it, but that was a little before me. I went to Patino's camp. Yeah, but I was only about thirteen, so I wasn't going to Patino Bravo that night.
Speaker 1: It was downtown, you know, I know where it was.
Speaker 2: Yeah, where Sawyers was for a little while. But no, I went to Patino's camp two years.
Speaker 13: Uh.
Speaker 2: You know, I feel like I came up with the Patino system. He yelled at me one year, good for goofing off so shockingly I was talking and laughing when he was giving a little a little bit of a coaching lecture eight.
Speaker 1: Five nine two two two eight seven. Who's next?
Speaker 13: Billy?
Speaker 2: Jake is next?
Speaker 1: Jake? Go ahead, Jake?
Speaker 2: Hey, Hey, are doing sound like you guys?
Speaker 10: Are you a little too close to some people there?
Speaker 2: Ryan?
Speaker 1: Yeah, we got way too close to some people, Jake, and we can fill their sweat unfortunately. Hey, I'm not afraid the Saint John to bring them on with won to that were one today and we're gonna beat them too. I preach it.
Speaker 9: Man.
Speaker 1: The way the Kentucky's playing, they shoot like that can beat anybody.
Speaker 2: Tournament, national championships that time.
Speaker 1: All right, Well we hope so, Jake, we appreciate the phone call. Yeah, I mean this is the way they've played the last couple of games, Drew since it take out the Auburn game, but the other game lately. Does it give you a little more optimism going into March?
Speaker 2: Oh definitely. I'm trying to close this door. How do I get stuck holding this door open?
Speaker 1: You are the door holder?
Speaker 9: No.
Speaker 2: I mean, as much as I didn't feel like this game was that important other side of seating, outside of seating, it's gotta do it a lot for the confidence, especially the bench I just mentioned getting four threes off the bench. That's exactly what they need with Jackson Robinson being out. With all due respects to Jackson, he was never a big defensive star. I mean, he was probably one of the better on the team, but the team's just not a defensive team. So with him being out, they had to find guys that can make threes and pick up scoring. And if you get Colin Chandler getting you two threes, Noah hitting one, Perry hidting one, it's not gonna replace Robinson, but it certainly helps you.
Speaker 1: Got ya think about it. They scored ninety one points without Jackson Robinson, zero from alban or zero from Garrison, and you still got ninety eight ninety one points.
Speaker 2: I think you take that and you can't expect that every night. But just getting those guys going a little bit, maybe you get two out of three, one out of three, you just gotta get something.
Speaker 1: Becau.
Speaker 2: Isn't that Auburn loss at home? I mean, the bench gave you five points. If you do that in Nashville or in the NCAA tournament, you're going I'll see you back in Lexton A.
Speaker 1: Five nine two eight h two two eight seven is next, Billy. We have five on the line, Ryan, if you're cool with that, all right, let's go the final five. All right, let's go to back in the fifth hole. Who is it, Quinn? Quinn? Go ahead, Quinn?
Speaker 10: What's up?
Speaker 12: Ryan and Drew?
Speaker 1: How are you? Quinn doing good?
Speaker 12: I'm so Tom Colin. He's our new sixth man. He's gonna be scoring twelve points the game in the tournament. I am more excited for the NCAA Tournament because we don't have to see hopefully SEC teams for a little while, and hopefully we've stuffened up a little bit since then since playing all these SEC teams. And since you guys are at Comic Con, Captain America Best Superhero, Best Batman is Christian Bale and the Best Spider.
Speaker 2: Mill is Toobe Maguire.
Speaker 1: Oh good, good, good. Had a boy appreciate the phone call?
Speaker 2: I'm with him on the Batman. I don't have a strong opinion about Superman.
Speaker 1: Now, we were gonna try to get Jason Isaacs on the guy from White Lotus. Huh, But did he leave before we got here?
Speaker 2: Well, it's very busy in there, and I went looking for him and I got overwhelmed steps into the building. So when we're done, I'm gonna go find him.
Speaker 12: But it was not.
Speaker 2: We weren't gonna get it set up before we started our show.
Speaker 1: I guess the reason he's here And I didn't know this, of course. I think Brandon probably knows he was in this. Harry Potter or what that is?
Speaker 2: The white people leave their house dressed like that, I'm not judging them. Well, they're holy cow. I love the world.
Speaker 1: If you're driving downtown Lexton right now, they walk down the sidewalk dressed in their costume, I love it. It's like some sort of.
Speaker 2: I agree, but that person was fully blue. How do you even get that? Is that like a spray? Is it a shower?
Speaker 1: Some sort of makeup? Pancake makeup?
Speaker 2: Okay, carry on?
Speaker 1: Sorry, what the hell are we talking about?
Speaker 2: I don't know whether there's I hope people understand the situation we're put in. Ryan plugged us in. You did a great job, but we could not have been in a worse spot for traffic coming.
Speaker 1: Through with That's great fut for people. What it is.
Speaker 2: I don't want to call them freaks because they all good for them living their life, and there are a few freakish things going on. Around us thill.
Speaker 1: And this is a day that the freaks, the geeks, the nerds can celebrate and be party is one and.
Speaker 2: They deserved be you. I mean that everyone be yourself. But it's a little overwhelming right now while we're trying to break down ball.
Speaker 1: Just go to our fourth coller, Billy, who got what about any turtles, any Michelangelo's Donatello's, But well, I.
Speaker 2: Haven't seen an in turtle. Yeah, I'm actually looking for him. If you want to furry, we got those, plenty of those. Moffatt is.
Speaker 1: Moffatt, Go ahead, Moffitt.
Speaker 12: Jory Ryan, It's an honor to be on with you, you guys.
Speaker 7: I'm out here with my two.
Speaker 4: Daughters, Scarlett and Lucy four years old, two years old.
Speaker 14: They just want to say one thing on the radio.
Speaker 5: Girls, go ahead, go.
Speaker 1: Big blue baby.
Speaker 7: We're ready for this SEC tournament marks madness.
Speaker 5: Baby, let's go go cats.
Speaker 1: Now that that's a dad raising his daughter's the right way. I love it, you know, calling in show, getting to perform on the show. We've got some guichea girls. I think now hello, pic sure, hello.
Speaker 2: Smiling for a photo. His call is is exactly what we need though that enthusiasm. Yes, as quickly as he went by. The regular season's over. Forget the records. The seeding is gonna be, it's gonna be. We need absolute best in Nashville and wherever they put us. The week after that, we need BBN's fastball because I think it's gonna be a fun couple weeks here.
Speaker 1: The crowds at the SEC tournament have been chopping at the UK crowds at the SEC Tournament have been chopping at the bit to have something to cheer about, and we just haven't had that the last five years. Now we got a chance to get it.
Speaker 2: Drew. I was at KS Bar for the game and I was talking with some friends and they were like, we're not going this year because we spent so much money in the last three years just to come straight home. And I hate that attitude, but I completely get it. They said they'll be there on Saturday. But it's kind of just it's been that bad. This sounds absurd and we don't. I hate looking backwards, but in the last eleven post games, Kentucky's lost nine of them. Kentucky basketball has lost nine of eleven post games.
Speaker 1: That's unaccepted, so unaccepted.
Speaker 2: It's far past unacceptable, and I don't mean to look backwards, but we gotta throw that stet out to know that there's excitement moving forward and we hope to race that Kentucky getting back to being in the big part of the conversation in March madness.
Speaker 1: All right, caller number three, Billy, who got next? Garrett?
Speaker 14: Go ahead, Garrett, Hey, fellas, thanks for taking my call. I just wanted to say a couple of things really quick, and they I'll hang up and listen. First one is, with Jacks being out for the season, I think Pope has been able to practice efficiently with the lineup that he's wanting to play, and that's why we're seeing the guys play a whole lot better. And second off with Amari Leavin as a senior. If Mark Mitchell enters the trans reportal, I think we need to go hard after him because that guy can play. Thank you guys taking my call.
Speaker 8: I have a good day.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Mark Mitchell definitely turned it on for them in the second half. He's a big guy six' nine what he played two years At duke for he transferred To, Missouri SO i don't know we are on the air right.
Speaker 2: Now, YEAH i wouldn't see you a. Favor i'll talk About Mark mitchell while you're.
Speaker 4: There you talk to.
Speaker 2: Her, okay he's one of THE lsu. Stars he And Caleb. GRILL i thought we're gonna Give kentucky. Problems the fact That kentucky shut them, down Especially, grill is why they won that. GAME i Know Caleb grill looks like an assistant coach and has been in college basketball SINCE i was a, kid but, UH i mean that's a big part of the reason why they.
Speaker 1: Won. Today, okay we just stopped my young lady who said her best friend best friend is Named ashley And. Drew today Is ashley's. Birthday oh, okay so we need to Wish ashley a big happy birthday From Big Blue nation IN. Kansa happy birthday to, you chot chat chape birthday to, you chat chat. Cha happy, birthday Dear, Ashley happy birthday.
Speaker 2: TOO i don't know WHY i was doing the trump dance during. THAT i didn't know what two of my, arms but, UH i hope we filed that. Song, well great radio, there all, right we got TO i was just practicing for my karaoke coming up when you get. Ready, Yeah i've been working on My Hugh. JACKMAN i Think i'm gonna go with the greatest. Showman uh Miss kelly's this, week you're gonna participate with?
Speaker 1: Me, WELL i JUST i do wagon wheell With Alice Blue.
Speaker 2: Gowns, OKAY i don't want to steal. You what in the world is?
Speaker 1: THIS i don't know.
Speaker 2: WHAT i can't even identify. That all, right we'll do one, more but we got to talk to radio.
Speaker 1: Eight five nine two tweet. SEVEN i don't know want to give the phone. Around we got two collars to.
Speaker 2: Go billy so much number.
Speaker 1: Two casey's, Next, casey go, Ahead, Casey.
Speaker 10: Hey feller's good talk to you. Guys i'm so excited are heading down To nashville for all the ks Are fun and all the else young.
Speaker 5: Fun cannon did say his show was going to be moved around the, game so we should be good. There AND i just wanted to say how impressive it Is Otago away can go the whole game so silently and.
Speaker 10: Score twenty two.
Speaker 7: Points it's Awesome AND i hope.
Speaker 4: You guys have a great. Weekend go pet everybody get.
Speaker 11: Ready for next.
Speaker 1: Year thank, You casey glad you're feeling, better and we will look for you down there In. Nashville, yeah oh take. It did not play well in the first. Half he was. Struggling LIKE i, said there's a couple TIMES i thought he was being a little, selfish had only had he had a scoop and score for. Layup that was the only point to the first. Half then he got hot in the second. Half The otaga away that we've seen all, year he kind of took over there for a little.
Speaker 2: Bit he's kind of got That antonio reeves and and before anyone gets outraged at, THIS i don't mean that they're the same, player but he's kind of a guy you look up and you're, like he had, eighteen or he had, twenty or he had twenty. Two it's, uh obviously It's kentucky's best, score and every game but two this year he's had double. Digits but sometimes it's very quiet and you look at the box score at the end of the, game and he played so. Well you're trying your Bestket mario's, Attention, Mario, mario get it.
Speaker 1: Here this Is mario's first ever trip To Comic. Con what are your what are your?
Speaker 2: Thoughts.
Speaker 1: TODAY a lot going, on, MAN a lot of different.
Speaker 9: Costumes i've seen some cool, costumes like The, Simpson Homer. Simpson that's probably my. FAVORITE i don't, KNOW i just saw it out the, blue the, hair The, mars, Yeah margie's, hair and the skin as, well they painted yellow sellow and all. That, yeah that was probably the best one That i've seen so.
Speaker 2: Far why didn't you do a better job keeping the guy that wasn't wearing clothes from leaning up on it Like i'm, GONNA i don't know If i'll ever wear these jeans. Again parts of him touched me THAT i didn't want to be SORRY i had to do that to, you my.
Speaker 9: Man but they were doing h they were break dancing over. There they had like a full everybody in costume was doing a break danceing and the dude From Good.
Speaker 2: Burger if you guys know who that, is welcome To Good. Burger home With Good.
Speaker 9: Burger the dances over. There so, y'all y'all had to see the videos and ONCE i.
Speaker 2: Put it, out all, right let me make a day out of it.
Speaker 1: Too, yeah for, sure some of the costumes are a little UH pg thirteen little. Revealing, yeah some of.
Speaker 9: THEM i don't know if you guys like the one where the dude with the, Wings.
Speaker 2: That's What i'm talking. About start right here on the left side of my. Jeans got too close To. Drew, yeah touched more of him THAN i. Intended he was showing a. Lot he was showing a, lot good for.
Speaker 1: HIM a lot of Spider, man's.
Speaker 9: Not too many Spider. Man's not not too many Spider.
Speaker 1: Man's, yeah we've seen a couple Of. Batman's seen a Few.
Speaker 9: Batman's i've seen the Pac man was.
Speaker 2: UNDERRATED i like that.
Speaker 1: One but there's a lot of fur furries here, too like the people right over, here.
Speaker 9: The furries, Right, Yeah i'm not familiar with the.
Speaker 2: Furries, well don't be, yeah future. COMIC i was like security from the wings. Guy you know wings.
Speaker 9: Guy he.
Speaker 2: WAS i, Mean i'm a people, person but THERE i got. LIMITS i feel like my zone got penetrated. THERE i.
Speaker 9: DIDN'T i didn't know he was displaying that much BECAUSE i was more focused on his. Wings, yeah but you KNOW i got WHEN i rewatched the, VIDEO i was, like oh, NO i probably shouldn't put this.
Speaker 1: Out so when, so you've taken a bunch of, pictures you got some, videos win everything you? Posted how can people find it that are. Listening i'll put it on all our social.
Speaker 9: Media just give me about an hour and a half to. Hour we'll get it, out all.
Speaker 1: Right and you Saw luigi Super Mario, Lui.
Speaker 9: Yeah, YEAH i didn't really like, that but you know it was whatever he, is Super.
Speaker 1: Mario we got one more Callar. Billy who's our last?
Speaker 2: Collar? Wayne?
Speaker 1: Wayne go? Ahead? Wayne, hey how's it going? Man how are You? Wayne?
Speaker 2: Hey there's gambit from x.
Speaker 7: MEN i couldn't have watched a better.
Speaker 2: Game.
Speaker 5: Uh this is the team that showed up Against, tennessee it showed up Against, duke that showed up Against. Gonzaga this is a team that can beat anybody in the. NATION i feel this team that showed up. Today that's that's with the heart that they. Have and then one other THING i need to do is Correct Mark pope in his pre game was is after the game talk, show he went on about How missouri had only lost one game there this. Year they've lost.
Speaker 4: Too he kept going on five.
Speaker 5: Times he said it four or five times in this. Postgame So missouri's only lost one game here this year And i'm, like, No, mark they've lost.
Speaker 4: Two you just beat.
Speaker 1: Them they've lost. Two, now that was number two loss the other eight eight the. Game, yeah somebody listens To Tom. Leach so that all, right we appreciate. It we're gonna Tell Mark pope to pay.
Speaker 2: Attention he's probably a little distracted by the win and trying to get on a plane to go right back To. Nashville but that's. Right that WAS i don't want to throw off the stat, there but they were eighteen and one going into that. Game you can you can handle that eighteen and two. Now, Also missouri did the thing AND i hate when people do. THIS i knew it when he said. It they do their senior day. After, yes they should have done it. Before we spoiled it Like kentucky the. TRADITION i know nothing matches, lexingon but you gotta do your senior day. BEFORE i remember Being india at An indiana game they lost In nebraska and they did senior day after and no one was. There missouri did. THAT i just think that's a terrible move In kentucky ruined their senior day because as MUCH i, love you, know beating another, team those seniors deserve better than to lose back, in lose To kentucky like that and then be.
Speaker 1: Celebrated just a, weird weird way to do. It and what about their, cheer M i z z. Ou that's not how you Spell. MISSOURI i get that a. Little that's been their way for a while for. Me AND i said this this morning just watching the. Game it's so yellow, yellow it's too. Yellow they need to work in some other. Colors it's just very unbek coming of. Them forget the actual. Outcome just not a pleasant experience watching The missouri home. Game so a great way to end the regular season with the win on the road and fifties oh, boy her fifteenth Ranked missouri ninety one eighty. Three hang, on we got one more picture here with some. Folks thank you very. MUCH i appreciate everybody who call it in. Today appreciate all of our people who stopped by here At Comic con for. Pictures all, right thank you, man good.
Speaker 2: Job think what WAS i don't know? Right what were? THEY i do love this Like i'm a big believer of whatever you, like be. It maybe just don't rub it on my thigh While i'm doing, Radio.
Speaker 1: LIKE i, said this is my Son's Super, bowl and he kind of opened up my door to experience things like, this and once you experience, it you want to come back the next.
Speaker 2: Year be proud of who you so proud of you, Like i'm actually Very it's very. Cool everyone gets to have their celebration here and just Get our postgame show was very distracted. Today so for fun one, though For.
Speaker 1: Drew, franklin For Matt, jones and For billy Our sport who answered the, calls run the, spots kept just in. Line this has been the local tod's case our post game. Show we'll be back live KS R monday morning route For florida And, TEXAS a AND m. Tonight we want that. Succeed, Yea Cats Go. Kats we'll be right. Back, no we want me right. Back i've, done, goodbye