Speaker 1: Now here's a highlight from Coast to Coast am on iHeartRadio.
Speaker 2: And welcome back to Coast to Coast George Nori with you. Isabella Green with Us first time guest, is a metaphysical specialist, spiritual healer, author, and service to the evolution of consciousness and the ascension of humanity. Since her powerful reawakening, Isabella has dedicated her life to multidimensional work which extends beyond the limitations of three D. Isabella is certified in hypnosis, Reiki and life coaching. She reads acassockh records and is an extra dimensional channeler. Her intuitive and paranormal abilities deepened over a decade of advanced spiritual practices and a pure lifestyle. This has allowed her to create a unique method of remote healing work that she now offers worldwide as well. Her latest book is called Leaving the Trap Out of Exit Reincarnation Cycle. Isabella, Welcome to the program.
Speaker 3: Hi, George, thank you for having me the pleasure to be here.
Speaker 2: Looking forward to this. How did this all start for you?
Speaker 3: It started a long time ago. I've been astro projecting since I was seventeen years old. Until about twenty five, I had two near death experiences, one of them induced. I've been facilitating healing sessions for eleven years, where I was able to observe what happens once the soul gets out of the body, that immediate moment of the soul coming out of the body. I took the quantum healing hymns of sessions to question the reincarnation cycle and what I can and cannot get out of it. I've also been listening to others and I recently, over the last nine years, been quantum traveling past the astro field and the afterlife dimension. So I've received the view of the bigger picture. So basically, happen into the quantum field of information.
Speaker 2: And you also must be very spiritual.
Speaker 3: I believe that any person who lives the good life or the life with I regret in service to others is the spiritual person.
Speaker 2: When you were doing your astro projecting, did you do it at will or was it accidental when it first started?
Speaker 3: No, absolutely, I wanted to learn how to astro project Back when I was that young, it's seventeen years old. I had a friend who was a shaman and he talked about it a lot. He didn't really teach me much until I started to astro project and on my own because I really wanted to astro project. But astro project in takes you into the astro plane. It does not take you past the astroplane. But between the age of seventeen and about twenty four to twenty five, I did a lot of exploration of the astro plane on my own. I taught myself on my own, although I had an idea in the Shaman that I mentioned and trained me how to avoid the pitfalls of the astro dimension once I already started doing that.
Speaker 2: Isabella, what was that moment where you decided I'm going to do this for a living.
Speaker 3: It kind of was decided for me because I worked in the financial services industry. I lived in New York City. I was very much a rock star by night and a professional by day. And by no means did I have any idea that I was going to be who I am today even ten years ago. But then around twenty ten I got laid off. They gave me a year of pay and during that year, yeah, it's a seventh package. And during that year I started asking bigger questions. I started asking why am I here? What am I here to? Do, and the answers started coming in bit by bit because I promised that if I was told ten years ago what I was going to be doing right now, probably would have turned around, went right back to Morgan's family or something, because it would have founded really, really odd to me. Back then, I had no idea about what I'm doing right now.
Speaker 2: Back then you mentioned the reincarnation cycle in your book. What exactly is that?
Speaker 3: I suggest that the reincarnation cycle is the artificially maintained system around Earth that trapped and recycle souls. But other planets, in my observation, also have reincarnation cycles of their own. However, the planets that participate in the whole reincarnation cycle system on the same level of consciousness development. As a explain, so we're talking something billow five D between three point one and four point ninety if you want to use numbers here, and they also participate an hour incarnation cycle, and this is how I call it cross space. Your reincarnations happen.
Speaker 2: Give us your definition of reincarnation. What happens at death.
Speaker 3: What happens is at the moment of pathing, as the soul comes out of the body and travels into the light. We all hear about that. Usually you're being sucked into a tunnel of white light, and that tunnel spits you out into the afterlife dimension, and that dimension is populated by the beings who I call the handlers of their incarnation cycle. They present you with a life review, life review I believe, based on the Akashak records that I kept around Earth's lane, and they show you that you didn't do so good in this lifetime, that you made people suffer and will do in one way or another or whatever. But you're being presented with the idea that you were not good enough in this lifetime and you need to go back and do a better payoff your karmic lessons. And then you take a little rest in the after life dimension, whether we call it hell or heaven. And I can go into either one both of these, because I've visited both in my Auster projection. And then about three years later, usually on average, about three years later, the soul is back into the new body, except if the person passed suddenly or at the very early age, like in a car accident, then usually they come back six months to a year later, right back into their old family. Very often as new children. And I know this through the sessions and the past life readings that I facilitate for people.
Speaker 2: Isabella, when the soul stops reincarnating, what's the reason for that.
Speaker 3: I don't know that the souls that are already within the reincarnation cycle are able to stop reincarnating. There are souls that have been here for centuries.
Speaker 2: They don't reach a high plateau or a level where they don't have to come back.
Speaker 3: This I am not exactly sure about. But my understanding, my present day understanding, is that you continue being recycled as long as you are within their incarnation cycle. So I do not see that it naturally allows you to get out, because then it defeats the whole purpose of their incarnation cycle.
Speaker 2: Well that's true too. Now why would some people want to exit the reincarnation cycle? As you mentioned in your.
Speaker 3: Book, I think it's all about freedom of choice. I'm all for freedom of choice, and I believe that every soul has the right to decide for themselves and choose whether they want to continue with or explain because there are millions of people who love it and they don't even imagine then they can do anything else and that's fine. They should be able to continue being recycled or having lives on Earth. But those who are tired or have had enough, or feel that they have already fulfilled their obligations of the contract that they made with themselves when they agreed to come into the earthplain the very first time, they should have a choice and they should have a right to get out. And when you are, whether you're in the near death experience or you are facing the handlers after your final breath, you're really not presented with a choice at all. They will run you in circles for a while until they find the weak spot, and from that they make it look as if you made your choice to come back again or to return to the body in case of the near death experience.
Speaker 2: Well with Isabella green Or book is called Leaving the Trap. Her website is linked up at coast tocoastam dot com. It's a remarkable situation. What do you say to people, Isabella who do not believe in the afterlife. They simply think, when you die, that's it, it's over.
Speaker 3: Well as we believe it, so it is. But my father was this way and he recently passed, and I literally was able to communicate with him. As soon as he got out of the physical form and from the other side, he told me, Wow, now I can see what you were saying all along.
Speaker 2: Now, Belie, right, yeah, no, yeah.
Speaker 3: I observed where his soul went, observed, and I could very clearly communicate with him. But before he was ready to go for and it was obvious because she was deteriorating for a while, and so I always I kept him in this conversation with him. I was telling him, Dad, watch, she was going to be more in touch once you're out of your body than we are now while you're in the body. And he was always laughing, again, what are you talking about? He was a hardcore atheist, but yeah, it's it happened. So this is what I say, say, Hey, just just see what happened.
Speaker 2: Was he an atheist all his life?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, very much.
Speaker 2: So I assume his parents were the same, right of course.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yes, that's what happens.
Speaker 2: Most of the time. But you are convinced the afterlife does exist, You have no doubts.
Speaker 3: Oh my goodness, absolutely, absolutely, one hundred thousand percent absolutely, not only that I have seen it, I've talked to the souls there. There's such a phenomenon as dis incarnate souls, the ones who got out of the physical form, whose bodies died, but they attached to live in hosts because they were terrified to end up in hell, or they were just not ready to let go of the physical dimensions. And people who have this kind of attachment woric attachments, they considered to be possessed, considered to have an entity. And I help people with this kind of situations, and I interview these souls. I asked them what happened and how come they're sticking around? And some have been sticking around for centuries. But through my own near death experiences, I've observed that there is a very tangible, tangible playing around Earth. It's a layer of reality and that has a very tangible border that separates the rest, separates that layer or that dimension from the higher realms. So if you're trying to get out or go out of body and you go through astro projecting, then you're going to be bouncing off that ceiling, or it's a feeling like you're stuck in a jello, like that layer is going to hold you there. But if you learn to quantum travel, like I did you just busted right through? As a matter of fact, you bypass that dimension altogether. Though, I absolutely one humbercent know that the afterlife dimension exists and what it is like, what Heaven is like, or the area that we'll call heaven. When the near death experiences Haven.
Speaker 2: I can't understand you going to heaven to check it out. But what about going to Hell? Why would you go there?
Speaker 3: Well, it's it's not really what we believe, George.
Speaker 2: It's not fire and brimstone and people screaming.
Speaker 3: I would I would suggest that it's the lower astral plane. And the lower astral plane is very unpleasant because it's populated by the lower consciousness spirits that operate very much on the same level as earthplane does everything that has figured out sort of conflict. There are spirits that harass you are chasing around there amazes. There, there are spiritself the simpler kind, you know, the kind that are not necessarily friendly to you. And that's the lower astral And this is where souls land, the souls that were not necessarily of the highest consciousness or still alive. And I believe that this is what we call hell. But Heaven is the upper astral and it's exactly what people describe when they have near the experiences because it's transparent and it's like GRAINBOWI ish like, and there's this music of the spheares. You can feel it. Well, if you have selves, you I would say you that you feel it with yourself, but as if it's coming from all directions and this beautiful looking beings and the beings, by the way, depend on what you believe in. So if you believe in angelics and austand the Masters, you're going to observe this kind of being you. Yes, if you don't believe in these, then you're going to see your GC's loved ones, which I posit posit that it's still these are still the handlers of their incarnation cycle. They just can't take any shape or form that would be the most convincing for.
Speaker 2: You describe heaven to us.
Speaker 3: Well, this is what I was just start to describe it. It's an incredible feel. And the reason people that have near death experiences are transformed, it's because they have a chance to dip their toe into what the natural state of the soul is supposed to be. The love, the kind of love that we do not have on earth and that we are all start for because it's the memory they make memory of the soul. And so you experience the feeling of all encompetent love, and everything is peaceful and quiet, and the colors are the pastel rainbow colors, and the beings around you and yourself semi transparent, and you feel this music of their fears, like I said, And it's just really for people. It is anything that they wish to experience or that they believe in. So if they believe it's a garden, they see it as a garden, but in this kind of presentation, and it's all transparent and beautiful. And so when human soul is experiences this and the person comes back after the near death experience, they feel elevated because it gives them just a glimpse of what the most inmate state of the soul really is.
Speaker 2: Now, when people have their near death experiences, do they see their dearly departed loved ones who comes to them to aid them.
Speaker 3: I doubt that. I honestly doubt that. I believe that the ones who come to aid them or to send them back to the body right go back right exactly. The reincarnation cycle handlers and these are they shape shifts and beings, and they can take any any shape that will be convincing for you. So if it's the loved ones that you believe or that they know, they look for your weakest spot. So if it's guilt, then you'll be guilted. If it's love, then you will be shown the one that you love the most and lost and you miss them so much. Like in the movie Contact, if you remember, oh, sure right, the father showed up and what did you say? He said, I'm in this form, because then you'd be more comfortable this way. So I believe that the system that sends sold back into the bodies during after the near death experiences, the beings are the same as the beings handling their incarnation cycle.
Speaker 1: Listen to more Coast to Coast AM every weeknight at one am Eastern and go to Coast to coastam dot com for more