Speaker 1: Hello, folks, It's Lyle. This is an episode that I recorded outside of my computer on the streets of Dublin, Ireland. It features real human beings and not anonymous phone voices. I just wanted to clear that up in case if it was confusing. I love doing these street episodes. I try to do them whenever I can, especially while I'm on tour, and I hope you enjoy this little field trip of an episode. I hate long, rambling podcast intros, so let's just get into it. Welcome to Dublin. Hello, I am here in where is this? I am here in Dublin, Irelands. I don't know how I got here. I just woke up in this chair and I'm dressed for the occasion. I'm all in.
Speaker 2: Green just for this.
Speaker 1: I got my green chairs. There's a crowd of about one thousand people behind in front of me that you guys can't see, that have all gathered to talk to a gecko on the streets of what's this space called, No, not the Grafton Grafton Street. I'm in Grafton Street. I'm gonna talk to some people. I'm gonna learn about Ireland's and I'm gonna I'm gonna, you know, uncover my roots as a little green guy. Did you drop a coin? Can I have it? Okay, let's talk to some people. What's your name?
Speaker 3: Man, Bailey?
Speaker 1: Bailey, how's life? Nice to meet you. I'm a get go meet you pretty good. What are you doing here in Dublin, Ireland?
Speaker 3: I just live here, Like right now, me and my friend, our friends are doing exams, so we're just wandering around.
Speaker 1: Wait, okay, cool. When you're wandering around Ireland and you're looking at all the buildings and all the people and all the Irish stuff, what are you thinking about? What kind of thoughts go on in your brain?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 3: I never really think of it, just because like I've lived here like my whole life. Just it's like a regular every day for me.
Speaker 1: Okay, what do you think about like in general?
Speaker 3: In general? Probably just like school and like what's coming up next, because like I've got my really big exams next year, so I'm like just worried about that. But for now, it's gonna enjoy the summer.
Speaker 1: Okay, what do you What are your plans for the summer or anything fun?
Speaker 3: Right now, my plans are just hanging out with my friends, our goalway on holidays right now?
Speaker 1: Where are you gonna go on holiday?
Speaker 3: And I do plan to go to Paris? Disn't and hopefully because like that's just something.
Speaker 1: That what what ride are you most looking forward to? Are you a frozen guy?
Speaker 3: They have more of a Star Wars guy myself?
Speaker 1: Okay? Do they have Star Wars Yeah?
Speaker 3: I think they have a Star Wars ride. I can't remember the name of it.
Speaker 1: Though, it's it's a less Star Wars probably, Yeah, that's cool man. And then and Yoda is a is a is a fucking that you can eat Yoda. He's like he's an s car gold He's one of the one of the snails, and you could eat him.
Speaker 3: Probably like the probably could e Yoda? Yeah, pretty fun to eat Yoda.
Speaker 1: What's all right? So you're studying and you took your exams? What's your dream in life? What do you like hope to do now that you've ate, now that you've aced your once you ated your exams.
Speaker 3: And probably go on to do engineering, do more engineering, because like that's just what our software development, that's just what.
Speaker 1: I really want to know, okay, okay? And what kind of software you want to develop? Like video games?
Speaker 3: Yeah, probably video games because okay, nice man, I like them a loss might as well.
Speaker 1: I heard you can make a lot of money developing software that like worms into people's bank accounts and steals their money and ship It's illegal, but you can make.
Speaker 3: A lot of money doing could make a lot of money.
Speaker 1: Is that something you would ever do? Like cybercrime?
Speaker 3: Yes? Really maybe if things get bad enough.
Speaker 1: Okay, well I hope things don't get bad man, because actually I don't know what's what do you think Irish prison is?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 1: I do you? Because I had an Irish breakfast this morning, and it's like, are people in Irish prison like eating those that those fucking beans with the red sauce all the time? Because if they are, that sounds kind.
Speaker 3: Of maybe, Like I don't know, I've never like I've never known anyone to go into prison, so like, I don't know what it's like, never been told about before.
Speaker 1: Okay, huh. What's what's your ultimate dream in life? What do you what do you hope to like? Where do you want to be in ten years?
Speaker 3: Ten years, I want to be in Switzerland with your comfy job.
Speaker 1: So it's a white Switzerland.
Speaker 3: Switzerland's just a nice country. The taxes are low, so like I'm gonna get to make keep more of the money I make. Yeah, and like just good jobs. So it's like a nice country to be in.
Speaker 1: Okay, cool man, cool. Hmmm. This street, I've heard there's a lot of buskers on this street.
Speaker 3: Yeah, usually like when you're walking up and down this street and like you see them down there, they're like there's a lot of people usually.
Speaker 1: I saw it. I was researching like places to go and do this, and I saw a TikTok and it said the seven worst buskers of what's.
Speaker 3: The place called, Yeah, this is Grafton Street, the.
Speaker 1: Seven worst buskers of Grafton Street. And it put like names of people, like they filmed people singing, and we're like this person sucks, this person sucks, this one sucks. Really, are the buskers that bad?
Speaker 3: No, some of them are usually pretty good there, Okay, So I've never heard like some of them, Like I think some of them do fake it because I remember one time there's a guy with an acoustic like an acoustic guitar, but coming through the speaker was an electric guitar. Oh okay, so I think some of them might fake it.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm this is the real thing right here. I don't know if this count. Does this count is busking?
Speaker 3: I mean I think it does, like still on the street, like performing for people to see.
Speaker 1: Okay, does that mean you're gonna give me money?
Speaker 3: I'm too poor to give money.
Speaker 1: That's okay. You can tell I'll tell you what instead of giving me money? You can tell me a secret. Do you have any secrets?
Speaker 3: Have any secrets?
Speaker 1: It's okay if you don't.
Speaker 3: I actually don't think I have any secrets.
Speaker 1: You don't have any secrets?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 3: Usually, I just kind of thought that sounds like.
Speaker 1: Something that someone who's trying to avoid Irish prison would say. Maybe, what's your name again? My nice baby Bailey, nice to meet. She has anything else you want to say to the people of the computer before we go?
Speaker 3: Give this amount a follow? He's really funny.
Speaker 1: And uh and next time they do the the rankings of the worst buskers on Graft graft and Street. Yeah, I kind of want to be in it.
Speaker 3: It sounds funny that then he gets more, more views, more fame.
Speaker 1: God bless you, sir. Thank you for talking to a real get Thank.
Speaker 3: You very much for having me.
Speaker 1: I'm doing good. Man, how are you. I'm doing amazing, You're amazing. Why amazing?
Speaker 3: Just been walking around the entire city?
Speaker 1: Really, what's your favorite thing about the city.
Speaker 6: There's honestly loads of food. There's honestly loads of really nice restaurants.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what's out So you're like you're like, you're like, I've I've run into the Anthony Bourdain of Irelands. What's your favorite dish here.
Speaker 3: Like type of like type of dish or like.
Speaker 1: Just any any dish like specific like the plate.
Speaker 6: There's like like really nice ramen, Like there's a really nice ramen place near the river.
Speaker 3: There's a really nice place near the river called Eat Tokyo.
Speaker 1: It's really nice Eat Tokyo. Okay, hmmm, what about like Irish traditional food anything?
Speaker 3: It's okay, all right, it's okay.
Speaker 6: Probably the best place would be like Johnny Fox's, but that's quite as quite a way away. It's actually the highest pub in Dublin, so.
Speaker 1: The highest public altitude.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, it's like on like a mountain type thing.
Speaker 1: That's kind of cool because like you get an additional buzz because of the lack of oxygen.
Speaker 3: It helps with the guinness.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, you're how old, are you? I'm the drink. It's the drinking age here.
Speaker 6: It's eighteen cool, although there's some places there are like twenty ones, which is kind of a buzz killed buzz.
Speaker 1: Which there are some bars where it's like where the bars are like, hey, we know the drinking age is eighteen, but you gotta be twenty one to get in here.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Why do you think they do that?
Speaker 6: Because they don't want the drunk UNI students messing around and everything.
Speaker 1: You're a UNI student, yeah, I assume you occasionally get drunk.
Speaker 3: I do yes?
Speaker 1: Do you think that's a good decision on their part, knowing what you know about drunk Uni students here.
Speaker 3: I think it's it's it's just ruins the v It just ruins the vibe.
Speaker 1: Well for you, But does a ruin the vibe do you think for anyone else?
Speaker 6: The most of the time they're like like old men's pubs all the time for like older people.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's a bit of a it's a bit of a buzzkill. Okay. Do you what's your father do for he's a doctor. He's a doctor. Yeah, Okay, when you get sick, do you go to him and he tells you what's wrong with you and cures you. No.
Speaker 3: His his common response is it's cancer.
Speaker 1: Really, yeah you should well you'd be dead by now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but he seems to be wrong all the time.
Speaker 1: Huh okay. I won't go to him then. Hmm. How easy is it to get a medical license here? Uh?
Speaker 6: Very difficult, really, it's the requirements to get into the UNI is very high and it's about seven years studying, I think, oh man, it's about six seven years.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: But he's but he's not from We're not from here, like we're not actually Irish, Irish, but I've lived here basically all my life.
Speaker 1: Where you're from, we're German? Ah, yeah, okay, I've been talking to some German people on my travels. The language, you guys, language is hard to understand, it is.
Speaker 3: It is a bit difficult. Yeah, depending on where you go as well, Like.
Speaker 1: What's your dream in life? What do you what do you study?
Speaker 3: I'm studying medicine. I want to become a doctor.
Speaker 1: Yeah okay, Oh so you want to be a doctor.
Speaker 3: I want to be a doctor as well. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Is it as easy as just telling people they have cancer?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 3: Definitely not.
Speaker 1: Okay, definitely not.
Speaker 3: There's a lot of studying involved in everything.
Speaker 1: Mm, why do you want to be a doctor? What is it about telling people they have cancer that is appealing to you?
Speaker 3: I guess like I just want to help people. I guess like.
Speaker 6: I really like I really like science and I really like helping people. So it's kind of the best combination of both.
Speaker 1: That's cool, man, What in what now in your daily life?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: As a UNI student do you in what ways do you feel like you help people? Already?
Speaker 6: I I provide to the economy by going to the pub.
Speaker 1: And that's why they should let you into those twenty one year exactly.
Speaker 3: We're stimulating the economy over here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then you become you can become friends with all the old guys and you can like let them know when they have cancer.
Speaker 3: Exactly.
Speaker 1: See that they should let you in. You could probably save a lot of old guys with cancer who don't even know they have it.
Speaker 3: Exactly.
Speaker 1: What's your name again, Eustas? Is there anything else you want to say to the people of the computer before we go?
Speaker 3: He's funny.
Speaker 1: Oh, thanks man, And you really help people? Oh thanks man?
Speaker 6: And over twenty one so you don't have to clean over twenty one Pubs.
Speaker 1: Hey, wait, look me in the eyes real quick? Do I have cancer?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: What's your name again?
Speaker 3: Eustace?
Speaker 1: Give it up for Hostace, people of the computer. Thank you, man, God bless you see you around in the universe. Oh jeez, I'm so honored. What's your name?
Speaker 7: Amanda?
Speaker 1: Amanda? Where are you in town? From?
Speaker 7: From Philadelphia?
Speaker 1: Or you're from Philadelphia?
Speaker 7: Yeah? Oh?
Speaker 1: Man? Or what are you doing here?
Speaker 7: I'm just visiting with my family?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: What are you guys? Irish?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 7: Yeah, I got red hair?
Speaker 1: Okay? And now how does it feel too? As you say, return to the motherlands?
Speaker 8: I feel like I'm doing my ancestor was a huge favor, you know.
Speaker 1: Okay? Do you feel pretty at home here?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 1: Do people like think that you're Irish?
Speaker 2: Every redhead?
Speaker 7: I see? I'm like that's me, you know, I'm like that's me.
Speaker 1: Do you can you do an Irish accent?
Speaker 8: I can say like, M like Countie Claire. Say that again, Counnie Claire, Connie Claire, Yeah, something like that.
Speaker 7: What does that mean that I Iishish?
Speaker 1: See if you just talked like that the whole time you were here, I bet nobody would.
Speaker 7: Know that you're not Irish?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Man, all right, so you got so your whole family is a huge family. There's like at least thirty people standing in front of me.
Speaker 7: It's kind of scary.
Speaker 1: Do you get along with all of them? Or are there any of them that you fight with and don't like the one? That one I'm to guess how he's related to you?
Speaker 5: Is your.
Speaker 1: Boy friends?
Speaker 2: Oh god, oh god, he just.
Speaker 1: Went he's making kissy faces. That's gross.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I feel really.
Speaker 1: Actually is that irish?
Speaker 7: I'm really I'm really scared right now.
Speaker 1: How what's your relationship to him?
Speaker 7: That's my brother?
Speaker 1: Okay, cool? What what do you guys fight over? What's the disagreement about?
Speaker 8: Typically, he like likes to like fake punch you know, like do that like what whoa?
Speaker 7: Yeah, like I'm gonna touch you?
Speaker 2: No, No, here's.
Speaker 1: My thing about the fake punches. I think if your brother a certain amount of fake punches is equivalent to a real one. I don't know the number. It could be very high number. Like if your brother like fake punches you a hundred times, I think you're entitled to one real one.
Speaker 7: So is that like against the law?
Speaker 1: Is that against the law?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I mean I thought that fighting is celebrated here. I mean, you are you know more than I do. I'm you're irish.
Speaker 7: That could be true, that could be true.
Speaker 1: What's your What's how long are you in town for?
Speaker 7: Like a week and a half?
Speaker 1: Okay, what's what are you most excited for?
Speaker 7: I don't know. You're seeing a lot of green?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Are you gonna go to the cliffs of More?
Speaker 7: Are we going there?
Speaker 2: Yeah? We are.
Speaker 1: I've always thought that would be a great place to kill yourself.
Speaker 2: Oh dear God, wait, it would be.
Speaker 1: It'd be like a sick last thing to do going there. Here's the thing, I'm like, I'm chilling right now. Like I'm not like like I'm not gonna I'm not gonna do it. But every time, but every time, like last time I was there, I was.
Speaker 8: Like, what, I don't know, if you want to tell people that we tell people what like that might like somebody might call the comps on you.
Speaker 2: For do it for what? It's just respect? Respect, No, No.
Speaker 1: It's not if it's not even the thing of any but anything. I'm just saying. Here's the thing. Is I'm saying, if I had made up my and I'm chilling Okay to me personally, if I if I had made up my mind that I was gonna do it.
Speaker 7: That would be the place.
Speaker 1: That would be the place.
Speaker 7: Hey, I respect it. That's beautiful.
Speaker 1: It'd be beauty on the way down, like all this fat you feel like you're in a movie. All the fog is hitting you and stuff, and you get perfectly pierced by one of those rocks and then you ascend to heaven. It would be cool. I mean, I don't know if any of that exists. You might just it might just be forever darkness.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's pretty dark.
Speaker 1: What's your name again, Amanda? Amanda? What's your dream in life?
Speaker 7: Just to you know, be successful?
Speaker 1: What success look like for you?
Speaker 7: See, that's the thing. I don't know. I'm planning to find that out.
Speaker 1: What would do you have a job or a school or oh just waitress? Ok? Kind of sad? Why only that's sad. You're helping your feeding people.
Speaker 7: I'm in college too, a biology Okay?
Speaker 2: Cool?
Speaker 7: Do I know what I'm gonna do with it?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 7: But it sounds kind of fun.
Speaker 1: Feeding people food and you're cutting open their stomachs to get their food out.
Speaker 2: Ah.
Speaker 7: I like that. Maybe planting a little plants in them.
Speaker 1: Now, See that sounds illegal. That sounds more illegal than what I was talking about.
Speaker 7: Just cut that part out there.
Speaker 1: So nice talking to anything else you want to say to the people of the computer before we go.
Speaker 8: I would like to say that, like, he's like a really nice guy and you should give him a chance.
Speaker 1: Who the people? The people? He's a really nice guy. Say it again? Is your mom? Is that your mom?
Speaker 7: Yeah? Don't listen to her.
Speaker 1: She said, how about it? She said, have about a college show, a call in show. Oh I do your mom wants to have a podcast. Yeah, she wants to have your mom's podcast be about humans experience. I think she should do it. I think you should be a guest on your mom's.
Speaker 8: Podcast, like a get go experience.
Speaker 1: I want to have a podcast at the cliffs of More where I inter where I convinced people not to kill themselves.
Speaker 7: See you know what, that would be good.
Speaker 1: I like that, that would be good.
Speaker 7: You're one, You're one, go go ye oh yeah, oh yeah.
Speaker 1: Thank you for talking to a gecko. Amana God bless you. I'll see you around the universe. Enjoy life you.
Speaker 7: In another life, see you around. Amen.
Speaker 1: Congratulations on returning to the homeland. Oh man, bye, guys. See you around the universe. Do another American? I go all around Europe. The other people who want to talk to me are the Americans.
Speaker 4: We're the most outspoken.
Speaker 1: What's your name?
Speaker 4: My name is Montane.
Speaker 1: Montane. Nice to meet you. I'm a get go guys. What's house life, Montane?
Speaker 4: Life's going well, honestly, Okay, I just met you a couple of minutes ago.
Speaker 1: We did. We met a couple of minutes ago, and you made you know what I felt. I was really anxious and you made me feel safe.
Speaker 4: I'm your therapy get go.
Speaker 1: You are my therapy gecko.
Speaker 9: Man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was anxious and then you were like, no, man, everything's gonna be fine. That's all I need in that moment.
Speaker 2: See, I don't know.
Speaker 1: People think I'm iron clad, you know, they think I don't have feelings, but I do.
Speaker 4: No, you definitely you look like you have feelings. You looked look like a loss.
Speaker 1: You look like you have feelings. I wonder how I'm not. I'm gonna interpret that positively.
Speaker 4: That's not an insult. Don't worry.
Speaker 1: You were telling me that you lived here for four years on and.
Speaker 4: Off yeah, I went to I went to college here and then I'm now I'm here just kind of visiting.
Speaker 1: Okay, what do you like more about Ireland than America.
Speaker 4: I'm from New York City, so for me, as big as Dublin is, Dublin's very tiny to me relatively, so it's yeah, this is my chill home away from home.
Speaker 1: Okay, And uh, what do you think? What do you think? What have you learned from Ireland? What is Ireland brought to your soul and taught you?
Speaker 4: I think there's a huge adjustment in terms of the sense of humor. Honestly, how so, because you think Americans really make fun of each other, but no one they call it like ripping the piss out of someone. No one does that like the Irish people do. Really, how so, it's just brutal and there's no hard feelings pretty much of anything.
Speaker 1: See that guy. There was a guy who was gonna who I was talking to off the camera, who I was trying to get to sit down, but he was just talking to me from far and he said to me, how do you keep a moron in suspense? And I didn't mean I was a mean setup. I was like, I'm not falling into that. This guy was about to take take take the piss out me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it wasn't. It wasn't gonna be pretty.
Speaker 1: What do you have any tips for me as a as a young American?
Speaker 4: You got the first thing going. You already green?
Speaker 1: Okay? Yeah, so I was thinking I'm green.
Speaker 4: I matched the any other country you stand out here, They're just like, oh it's average Irish guy.
Speaker 1: What do you do here in in Irelands?
Speaker 10: What do I do?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I do TikTok though, Oh cool man? What do you make? TikTok's about?
Speaker 5: I do?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 4: Dating advice, cooking music, all that kind of stuff.
Speaker 1: All right, So, uh, let's say I'm a young single Irish guy.
Speaker 4: Here we go.
Speaker 1: You know I've been I'm on uh all the Irish dating apps clover, Uh, there's more pot of.
Speaker 4: Gole nice, a couple more you're missing.
Speaker 1: What are some other Irish dating apps? Beer Buddies, beer Buddies. I've tried them all and none of them work. What do you recommend to me in.
Speaker 4: Terms of the dating apps or dating advice I would give Irish people?
Speaker 1: You know, what is dating advice you would give specifically Irish people?
Speaker 4: Curious dating advice i'd give Irish people is give up. No, I'm just kidding, ok, I'm just kidding. I actually do think people everywhere in terms of dating have kind of just given up everywhere. But I feel like the shared sense of losing hope is what keeps it fun, you know, the shared sense of losing hope, because everyone goes on first dates now and they're like, oh, it's probably gonna be some bullshit, you know, you think so. Yeah, See, the last time you went on a first date about a month ago to go honestly, went pretty well. But I don't think anybody ever goes expecting too much anymore because that I've heard a lot, especially from girls, that a lot of letdowns scenarios happening.
Speaker 1: Okay, did you you went on first dated?
Speaker 2: Was it here?
Speaker 9: It was?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay? Was she another America?
Speaker 5: Was she?
Speaker 4: No, she's Irish. I always keep it super casual. On the first day. I go for just a little drink and then a little walk around.
Speaker 1: You know, you know, it was fun cool, nice man. Well, I mean, you're tall, handsome guy. I'm sure your dates to go well, it was it was cool.
Speaker 4: You know what's so funny? Back in the day. I haven't even in my whole life, been on that many first dates. Yeah, but I went on one first date once and it was so awkward, Like I was like fresh out of a relationship. I was like scared to be talking to new girls, and it was the most awkward I've ever been in my life. I'm nervous, like shaking, quivering voice, couldn't ask a question. And then once that happened, I was like, I'm never going to have an awkward first date ever again, I said the Mara, Okay, so you learned, you were, like, I was like, I'm never going to do that again.
Speaker 1: M okay, okay, what did you What did you learn to make it so that you would never do that again?
Speaker 4: Honestly? Just always be asking questions instead of be worried about what you're gonna say next. Really listen, it's what you do, Like this why you're so good at what you do. You're a good listener.
Speaker 1: Is this Are we kind of on like a date right now? A little bit? Oh? This is sweet? This is very sweet. Yeah, you know it's true. I mean it's really you know what's crazy?
Speaker 8: Is it?
Speaker 1: Like? It's not? It's to me, it's so much easier to ask questions and to sit there and talk about yourself all the time, like try to be interesting. Like trying to be interesting is exhausting. You could just sit there and ask questions about the other person and then they talk and you listen, and that's the easiest way to do it. Why would you? I don't know why that's not I guess most people's first inclination.
Speaker 4: My mom told me if you're if you're talking more than fifty percent of the time, you're losing. Don't do that. She's just like, you gotta just be you gotta be listening way more than that, way more than fifty percent.
Speaker 1: Is your mom in a relationship or is she single?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 4: But my mom's a genius. She she like interviews people for a living.
Speaker 1: Oh she was? She do?
Speaker 4: She like coaches, like consultants and executives.
Speaker 1: And stuff like, oh cool, cool, cool cool.
Speaker 4: So she's always interviewing people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, mm, do you think you? And you said for your tiktoks, you like will do interviews with people and stuff.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I love hearing from people. It's like kind of it kind of started out like little rants and cooking videos, and now I love hearing people kind of call in all. Everyone has all these weird situations.
Speaker 1: What's uh do you do? You think that very soon you'll you'll find love forever and ever?
Speaker 4: I hope so, but I'm not really looking anymore. I'm kind of I've kind of just embraced the more that people look, the more dates people go on at a time, the less it happens. You kind of just got to sit back and keep doing. You as corny as its own.
Speaker 1: No, it's Taylor Swift. I go on too many dates?
Speaker 2: Do you do to do?
Speaker 1: That's what people say, to do?
Speaker 4: Oh oh, that's what people say.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we got we hit every every episode. I try to do at least one musical thing. That's not true, but I'm starting it right now. Okay, what's your dream in life?
Speaker 4: My dream in life? I have a very close group of friends yea, and I want all of them to be as successful as me, hopefully one day. Not saying that I'm there, I'm saying like, I want us to all kind of come up together and live a very Entourage esque lifestyle. Who's Vinnie, not me, but one of my friends.
Speaker 1: I feel like being in the entourage is way better than being the guy do you have but some eternal we have get go? Well some people, some people they really want to be the guy. Do you have a friend who really wants to be the guy?
Speaker 4: My cousin who's one of my best friends, he's he's an actor. Really, I feel like he's the Vinnie Chase.
Speaker 1: Okay, cool.
Speaker 4: I'm more I feel like I could see myself being the drama.
Speaker 1: I've never seen the show, but I know who you know, the guys.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I feel like I could. I could be a little Johnny Chase.
Speaker 1: Okay, cool man. I think that's cool because you can face you get like all the perks of being the celebrity, but you don't like I have to do anything.
Speaker 4: It's just so much fun. Yeah, that's the that's the dream. And just make sure, like I never really cared about money too much, but just making sure everybody can kind of do what they love and just make a little money just to survive.
Speaker 1: What would you do if you had a million euros out.
Speaker 4: I'd buy Gecko costume. I'd probably start a podcast similar to yours.
Speaker 1: This only costs sixty dollars a nine to nine central. Yeah, I mean the price is going.
Speaker 4: Up because of you. You probably single handedly drove up the gecko market.
Speaker 1: And guess how much that. Guess how much affiliate money I've gotten?
Speaker 3: None?
Speaker 1: None, I have IDs. No, It's okay, man, look uh shout out to Rosta and Pasta. They make the costume. I don't think they know that I exist though.
Speaker 4: There's no affiliate deal, no sponsorship, nothing like that.
Speaker 1: No, man, it's just how many people want to do anyway. Anybody. Look, here's anybody can go on Amazon and buy this.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but not anyone?
Speaker 5: Is you?
Speaker 1: Thanks? Man? You're you know you're really you really are my therapy gecko mane. What's your name again?
Speaker 4: Montane?
Speaker 1: Montane? Is there anything else you want to say to the people at computer before we go?
Speaker 4: Just you're one of the coolest dudes I've ever met. I met you on the street here. Oh, kind of just send them and you gotta I love we I mean, listen, we've been watching it for a long time.
Speaker 1: Oh you have all thanks man.
Speaker 4: But seeing someone in real life I think it's weird because I also do stuff on the internet. When people see me in real life, I always love it because it's like it's it kind of just makes it really.
Speaker 1: Plug yourself real quick, because I want to remember what your thing?
Speaker 4: What's your thing is my TikTok Instagram, all that stuff is Oh Montane, m O N t A I n E.
Speaker 1: Go follow oh Montane or don't go on a date with him. He's a good guy. I sign off. I second you.
Speaker 4: I really appreciate it, honestly, thank you.
Speaker 1: Very much for talking to a gecko man. I appreciate it. Thanks for making me feel like like I can do this without getting arrested. See man, nice to meet you. Hey, what's your name, dude?
Speaker 2: Seawan?
Speaker 1: You look like Sean White, A little bit like the snowboard guy.
Speaker 12: I don't want snowboarding. Oh neither do I but curling.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what do you do here?
Speaker 1: In Ireland's tech?
Speaker 2: Tech?
Speaker 1: What kind of tech?
Speaker 8: Uh?
Speaker 12: Relocation engineering?
Speaker 1: You we work at? You work at Facebook?
Speaker 12: I have done work at Facebook.
Speaker 1: Okay, I was just saying that I didn't even.
Speaker 12: I've done work at a couple of companies.
Speaker 1: Okay, I like, all right, what do you do this? Are they are they evil?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 12: They're actually really nice.
Speaker 3: Really yeah.
Speaker 1: They give you free stuff, you know, Okay, you sure they didn't put any like stuff in your drink or anything? Red bull. You know respect. What do you think about all day? Sean? What I think about all day?
Speaker 13: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Well?
Speaker 12: Lost money?
Speaker 1: You know money, okay, keep run me down all right? Money money like like not enough money? Too much money?
Speaker 3: Not enough?
Speaker 7: You know?
Speaker 1: What would you do if you had more money? Buy a home? Rent? Rent? Do you where do you live with your parents right now?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 12: I live down near Wicklow?
Speaker 1: Which is south okay Witlow? Wicklow is How far away is that from Dublin?
Speaker 12: About an hour?
Speaker 1: Okay, are on train? What the what are you doing here?
Speaker 2: Business?
Speaker 1: But what kind of fucking Oh? I guess your business is relocation. So you're relocating.
Speaker 12: It's it relocating?
Speaker 1: All right, you're here for business. What's life like? Where's this place? What's this place called Wicklow? What's life like in Wicklow? Ireland's Well, it's weird, so well it's weird for me.
Speaker 2: It's nice.
Speaker 11: It's it's mountains and stuff and beside the sea. But it's a it's interesting, you know, like I dropped out at sixteen started working it.
Speaker 12: Oh really yeah, I dropped out at sixteen.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 12: Everyone said you're not going to go anywhere.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 11: I messed around with crypto and stuff like that and gave myself a bit of a break really, and then after that I was able to get a job with some people that my dad knew, worked my way up with them.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm doing now.
Speaker 12: And you know, drop out you know?
Speaker 1: Okay, look, you're like, you're dude, you're like fucking the zuck. No, he went to Harvard, didn't he? Yeah he dropped out. Yeah I guess you didn't start. He was dropped out of high school? Yeah, what what's called?
Speaker 3: Second?
Speaker 1: I was not expecting this and thing to attract this to like whole fucking line of traffic.
Speaker 11: My best friend loves you. He sends me your videos all the time. I send him a photo he's doing his leaving shirt right now. Or he's like yeah, yeah he's he's so upset.
Speaker 1: Oh wait where does he gonna live here? Yeah, I'm doing I'm doing a show to that Sugar Club club.
Speaker 12: Okay, Okay, well, I don't know if there's more stuff tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Okay, tell everyone to drop out of school. Follow you dropped out.
Speaker 12: You would have been here with the get go. You should have dropped out like me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, you could work Facebook with me. It's nice.
Speaker 12: I didn't get laid off. They're laid off five hundred people.
Speaker 1: Do you use Facebook?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 12: I use Instagram.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's that's Facebook. Yeah, all right, So you think about money. What else do you think about power?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 12: I think about security, you know, always worried.
Speaker 1: About that sort of stuff. What's the worst thing that could possibly happen to Yeah? The worst thing is that I could die, you know, But but you don't know that. I don't know if I, well, you can, I don't know.
Speaker 2: We don't.
Speaker 1: We don't know that you could die. Have you ever had cancer?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 1: Okay, I know a guy who can let you know if you have it. But have you You've never been in it. You've never been stabbed, No, you've never been shot. No, you never fallen off a building. No, you never had a terminal disease.
Speaker 8: No.
Speaker 1: So you don't know if you whether or not you would You could die, And then if you do die, you don't know, heaven or hell could exist and be sick. No, my life is changed now.
Speaker 12: Yeah, I just think things they're better.
Speaker 1: No, don't. We had a whole conversation about trying to.
Speaker 12: Get people to still run around on the highway now, like don't.
Speaker 1: Don't do that. I mean, I mean, if you want to, you can spend around on the disability to do whatever they want. But I don't. Don't tell them you got the idea from me. Now have you ever been to the US?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 1: But I have family over there. Okay, what do what do? What do the Irish think of Americans? Do you really want to know?
Speaker 5: Yes? I do?
Speaker 12: Well, we think a lot of you are very dumb.
Speaker 1: Yeah, to be stupid. Respect.
Speaker 12: We think your presidents most of us think you're president's a bit old?
Speaker 1: Do somebody us?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, our president is you know, sleepy Joe? Sleepy Joe? What's who's your guys's president? Michael?
Speaker 2: How old?
Speaker 1: Say?
Speaker 12: I don't want to talk about that.
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 1: Why is he not a stupid?
Speaker 11: But he's don't really he's not really like he's more like a figurehead sort of guy. You know, he doesn't really set the laws around here?
Speaker 1: Okay? Who Who's who creates the laws in Ireland? Is it your dad? Close? Okay? Who is it? It's the t shock? Which who's the T Shop? I don't pay attention to ours politics?
Speaker 12: But uh, okay, he was a guy called me Hollmartin all.
Speaker 1: Right, do you guys think Americans are stupid?
Speaker 11: But the problem with ours politics that it's all just it's it's it doesn't really matter who you vote in.
Speaker 1: They're all the same.
Speaker 12: They're all the same guy. It's just they're doing slightly different things.
Speaker 10: Is there, like what's the like? Are there like liberals and conservatives here are? But sure the liberals. It's just it's just the average person and conservatives. It's just people who live at in like Cork.
Speaker 1: Okay, so I assume like the Close, it's like any other but it's like in America, like the Close, like the closer yard of the big cities. It's more liberal than when you go out to exactly. But there's no journey.
Speaker 11: There's no Trump guy here, you know, like there's there's no Ronantis as well, Irish Trump.
Speaker 12: There's no Ron sanctimonial.
Speaker 3: It's crazy to me that.
Speaker 1: You know who Ronda Santis is because I don't know a single fucking Irish politicans.
Speaker 12: Now, Rondo Sants is my guy?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, he's he's the He's ship. Do I know who Rondo Santis is.
Speaker 12: He's the governor of Florida.
Speaker 1: Okay, so and you like him?
Speaker 11: I like his weird you know, disproportionate hands size to the rest of his body. They're like, okay, they're like minifigure hands, you know.
Speaker 1: Okay for leg all right, so you guys follow like Irish American politics.
Speaker 12: It just shows up.
Speaker 11: I mean it's just like you guys are you guys have a lot of influence over here. I mean, you're here.
Speaker 1: I don't know if me being here has anything to do with the American influence on Iraan. They're directly Carla, do you what's what's do they have Irish like TV shows? Like it is? What's the Ireland?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 1: It's the Ireland entertainment industry?
Speaker 11: Like uh, well, cable isn't really a thing over here, you know, like it's not as popular. So a lot of most people, if they listen to anything, it's usually on RT, which is radio Telefee Sharon.
Speaker 12: That's like the not PBS for you.
Speaker 1: Okay, And there's just like most of it's crap. I mean, you know, are you how old do you have to be to vote here? Eighteen eighteen? Do you vote in the last Irish election?
Speaker 12: I just turned eighteen, so oh you did? Yeah, like just a couple of months back or.
Speaker 1: Did you so you did?
Speaker 14: Do you?
Speaker 1: Are you going to vote in the next time you're allowed able to vote?
Speaker 12: Finaguel all the way, you know.
Speaker 1: Okay, party cool? Cool? Would you ever be the president of Ireland if you could run for it? No, dude, Look how easy it is to get on Irish TV. There's a guy who's putting us on Irish TV right now. Yeah, that's pretty crazy. You got a business call? No, you got time? What's your name again, Sean? Sean? Is there anything else you want to say that with a computer before we go? Drop out?
Speaker 12: Don't don't do your leaving shirt, you know, make money and enjoy your life.
Speaker 1: You know you heard it here first Irish Mark Zuckerberg school is bad. Go create Facebook. Nice to meet you to Sean, have a good life. Get bless you.
Speaker 15: My name is Leah Princess, Leo Princess, Leah Princess, Leah Princess.
Speaker 1: Nice to meet you, Leah.
Speaker 4: Oh crap.
Speaker 1: How's life going, Leah Princess?
Speaker 2: You know, pretty good.
Speaker 13: I've been looking for a job, can't find one.
Speaker 15: Kind of getting a bit broke, okay, kind of worrying about the situation.
Speaker 1: But it is what it is, you know, what's your dream job?
Speaker 13: Nothing?
Speaker 2: Probably nothing, there's no.
Speaker 13: Like like if you can get paid to like oh, to travel to perfect Okay.
Speaker 1: Where do you want to go? Where all are you looking at?
Speaker 13: Well, I'm I don't know, like kind of everywhere.
Speaker 15: I'm planning a tour at the moment with my sister, a tour which go So we're going through and what you call it. We're going to Montyegro, Albania, Corfu. I'm going camping through Spain and Portugal.
Speaker 13: So pretty good.
Speaker 1: Have you left the country before?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 13: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I love you now like you're a YouTube video.
Speaker 1: Thanks? Hell yeah good. I'm doing a show at the Sugar Club tonight. Oh are you it'll be fun? I mean it might be fun. I don't. I don't plan any of these be fun. Okay, cool? Yeah? Sick sick?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: What's what?
Speaker 8: So?
Speaker 1: What do you do right now? Do you have? You don't? You said you're looking for jobs? You don't have a job.
Speaker 13: Well, I have two class left when I are teacher, So.
Speaker 1: You're you're a teacher? Yeah what okay? Like Irish children seem kind of mean.
Speaker 13: Oh they're so funny. I love when they're mean.
Speaker 15: When they have like real funny personalities, and they keep like coming back at you and they're like they say, like mad comebacks. If you ask them to do something, they're like just the things that come up with it's really funny.
Speaker 1: Do you have any examples of like a time where you asked one of your students to do something and they came back at you.
Speaker 15: Well, they say something like you'd be like, oh, can you just do something? Like it won't take long, and like, oh, we'll be longer than Oh, it wouldn't be as long as I had your nanny in bed last night.
Speaker 13: You know, they say like goss, things like that. It's so funny.
Speaker 1: Do they get like and is this like a like an elementary school, middle school?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 13: Eight year olds?
Speaker 1: Eight year old? Yeah dude, If if I was eight and I said that to my teacher, I'd be done.
Speaker 13: Oh I just laughed the gas.
Speaker 1: So you're telling me that in your kids can say that they fucked your mom and that's no.
Speaker 15: No, not my mom my nanny because she's dead, so's ground like she there's offense.
Speaker 1: So as long as the relative that they're talking about fucking is dead, it's okay. Yeah, it's grand okay, if I said that, I would have been I would have had at least attention.
Speaker 3: You give.
Speaker 15: Because if you encourage them, if you find out more funny things, like more funny conebox. So if you just let them keep going, they get really creative with it, and it's amazing.
Speaker 1: I like your your your, I like this. You're viewing this. You're like you English, no just art art art. You're teaching the this is this is poetry.
Speaker 15: This is no no no, no like art, not art, like art. So I teach them sculpture, painting. We're doing pulpets at the moment.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, Now do you ever have the kids like they make a little finger puppet and the finger puppet talks about sucking your dead mom Oh.
Speaker 13: I actually, I'll wait and see.
Speaker 15: I'll put it in your in the comments if you're don't want to interesting, have you ever?
Speaker 1: Okay, has a child ever gone too far and you've had to reprimand them?
Speaker 8: Not?
Speaker 15: At the top of my head, to be honest, I don't think so, because they're just funny, Like they know when.
Speaker 13: To just like take like take like chill.
Speaker 15: You know, I just say it's okay, I chill, come on, that's a bit fire like, and then they're ground like.
Speaker 1: If they if if a kid ever says something mean, do you like, do you think they mean it?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 15: I don't know, because people are taught to like be act certain ways, so like being mean, it's just taught to them.
Speaker 13: So I just kind of be like and I can't. You can't say that, and they're ground So.
Speaker 1: Why did you? Why are you not teaching anymore? Because it's summer.
Speaker 15: Yeah, summer, okay, so yeah, it's it's in a youth center.
Speaker 13: So where I am.
Speaker 15: I'm like, I'm trying it to be a proper teacher and to do jewelry. So I make like silver jewelry and stuff.
Speaker 1: Oh cool man. Yeah, if you can, like give a nice diamond bracelet to the kid who most graphically describes something horrible as a reward.
Speaker 15: Yeah, that's good idea I should do, Like, do you know, I'll be deadly to make like a roast wars, so to get like all the kids and all youth centers, get them all together, have a big stage, just one after another, keep going and like it might be bit, it might not be great at the start, but like the more they get gone, they get warmed up.
Speaker 13: They get more ideas. Yeah, creativity.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I look, I'd watch a roast battle between fourth graders. That sounds funny.
Speaker 13: Yeah, it's amazing.
Speaker 1: What do you think of what's your name again, Princess? What do you think about all day? Leah Princess?
Speaker 13: I don't know, probably like.
Speaker 15: Everything I think of everything to be do you know, just like I'm in a I go through phases rights at the moment, I'm in phases where I like picking weeds.
Speaker 13: Off the ground and making them into things.
Speaker 15: So it'd be like I wonder how I could make a dandline into a burger, or like how I can turn this nettle into water?
Speaker 1: Do you know how you can turn a dandylion into a burger? Yeah?
Speaker 13: They're actually unreal.
Speaker 1: What is that a thing?
Speaker 13: Yeah?
Speaker 1: How do you turn the dandy lion into.
Speaker 15: Any power of dandline, any pair of dwnline. You can make it into honey. You can make it, you can fry it, you can eat it raw, you can do so many things. They're so healthy. Nettles have vitamin K in them. You can knock at vimin ka and like any.
Speaker 1: Food, vitamin K. I've never even heard of it.
Speaker 13: Yeah, exactly it's so rare, it's like so goofrious.
Speaker 1: So try now, okay, I'll try. I mean, I don't really see any dandelions around.
Speaker 13: Don't don't eat down lines in town.
Speaker 15: You probably get like so mad disease that's never been like you, or do you live.
Speaker 1: Here in Dublin or Okay, yeah, I was asking somebody else's question, what what do what do the Irish think of Americans?
Speaker 13: Make sure you want to know?
Speaker 1: He said the same thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh I don't know.
Speaker 13: Well, first of all, you see the way American people say Ireland just.
Speaker 1: Really paces off Ireland.
Speaker 15: It's not Ireland, it's are so like Ireland. Say yeah, yeah, more like that, you know.
Speaker 2: But if I said that to.
Speaker 1: One of my friends in America, they punched me in the face.
Speaker 15: Okay, but like, oh, there are probably people that are like, oh my great granny's dogs friends like child is from Ireland.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well I just talked to somebody who like she was here with her whole family and they were all Irish and they came back here to uh get in touch with their roots.
Speaker 15: Oh well no, that's cool, that's dead Okay, But like, yeah, I think a lot of Americans are chill. If more Americans like you come over, I think you'd definitely get you know, like the people like Americans more higher up?
Speaker 2: Do you know that way?
Speaker 1: Everywhere I've gone in Europe, when I've asked that question, they all look at me and say, are you sure you want to know? They say it exactly like that, you do you want me to tell you the truth?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 15: Well, like, I mean there's some that like give you a really bad rep but no, I think I think you're okay if you're not just being just like respect the areas that you're in and stuften your grant.
Speaker 1: Okay, Yeah, what should is there anything that? Like, you know, people who don't know anything about Ireland's or Dublin or or life here or anything like that, like what what what would you want them to know?
Speaker 15: Not everyone are alcoholics, I promise you that's one of your guys just pr issues.
Speaker 2: We have our own.
Speaker 13: But yeah, no, I will say they're a lot of alcoholics. But also.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 15: Definitely, if you're coming to Ireland, check out Galway or.
Speaker 13: Somewhere like that, that's really really nice.
Speaker 15: I wouldn't say exactly to go to Dublin because like Dublin is a bit of like it kind of. I don't know, it's not fantastic. I wouldn't I wouldn't recommend it to everyone, to be honest. But oh, actually Stephen's Green there, no.
Speaker 1: Watch, that's the park right. I walked through there to get.
Speaker 13: That's where all the public executions used to be.
Speaker 15: Oh really yeah, And there was a woman, Darky Kelly, and she was the last woman to be burnt as a west in Ireland.
Speaker 1: Not too long ago there, that was it before or after nineteen ninety Oh no, no, way, way, way before.
Speaker 15: Okay, we're not that like, not that crazy. Yeah, well you could go to her pub. It's just like down the road near to Yeah. She was Actually she was a serial killer. She killed five of her husbands and she stored them all in the floorboards of the pub and people go there and drink and they never knew and then they discovered it and they're like, oh, well she got away with it for so long, she must be a witch. So she was burnt as a witch. Oh actually no, don't call me that. She's execute as witch.
Speaker 1: I don't know if she was burnt, which the shit they got her on being a witch? Not for killing five people.
Speaker 15: Yeah, oh wow, they couldn't believe that a woman would kill that many people get away with it.
Speaker 13: She's a way.
Speaker 1: I guess that's the one time where like missogyny did someone a favor.
Speaker 13: I don't know she was still executed.
Speaker 1: Oh I guess not because it was like, oh, a woman couldn't murder five people.
Speaker 15: Yeah, well, I guess she got away with it like five times because she probably just acted innocent.
Speaker 1: So and now people go there to like drink with the ghosts of the dead.
Speaker 13: Yeah, yeah, it's.
Speaker 15: It's actually it gets pretty packed, especially I went there for you ever heard twelve pubs?
Speaker 2: What is it you do?
Speaker 13: Twelve pubs of Christmas?
Speaker 1: The twelve pubs of Christmas? Yeah?
Speaker 13: Right, well there's another thing Americans certain.
Speaker 1: This is really fun, right, what's the twelve pubs of Christmas?
Speaker 13: So Christmas?
Speaker 15: You know, like the song the twelve something Christmas, you go to twelve pubs. Each pub you get a point in, okay, and you also have a real for in each pub. So one would be like you want your friends has to feed a drink, or you're not allowed to use your phones, or like there's a different ones you're not allowed your feet on the ground the whole time or something like that.
Speaker 5: Oh.
Speaker 15: Each pub has a rule too, Yeah, and you have to drink in every pub, so they have to have twelve pints. So me and my friends did twelve pubs. One club it was an extra one. So definitely try that out. And that's where we went to the Darky Kellies.
Speaker 1: And you said, not all Irish or alcoholics bar Christmas time, but around Christmas, well, around Christmas time, everyone's an alcoholic. Yeah, of course you have to be, It's true.
Speaker 13: How else can you survive spending time with your family?
Speaker 1: Does your family live here in Dublin?
Speaker 13: Yeah, well at the moment, they've abandoned me there in Wexford.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 1: What about your sister who you're gonna go and travels with.
Speaker 13: She lives, She lives like right beside me, I guess yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh cool.
Speaker 7: Good.
Speaker 1: Do you guys have a good relationship with each other?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 15: Yeah, she went away to Australia and then I grew up and then she couldn't tell me what to do anymore.
Speaker 13: Yeah, so she had to move out because we were fighting too much.
Speaker 1: Invests again, you know that's good man. Well, I hope that your your your travels manifest themselves. I hope that you get a job that gives you a billion dollars. And yeah, I hope that the children are not are as mean to you as I guess you want them to be. You see, very entertaining, so I hope they and I.
Speaker 15: Hope that you start the twelve plubs tradition. And also try spice bag while you're here.
Speaker 1: What's a spice bag? Is that cocaine?
Speaker 13: No, it's better.
Speaker 15: It's it's a takeaway, right, and it's spice bag. You're getting in the Chinese and it's chips chicken you can choose, you want vegetables and it has really nice spices and a load of MSG so good.
Speaker 1: Did they serve it at McDonald's.
Speaker 15: No, No, I have to go to Chinese. It's a tanner oh so nice. Usually people get them after night you're drinking. Definitely try it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I will keep that in mind at three o'clock morning.
Speaker 13: Delicacy. It's amazing. Try it after your show.
Speaker 1: Is there anything else you want to say to the people of the computer before we go?
Speaker 15: Chose to bring twelve pubs to everywhere every country you're in. Make it an Irish tradition better than Patty's Day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, God bless you, Leah Princess. I'll see you around the universe. Thank you very much for talking to a gecko. What's what's your name is? Bell? Nice to meet you. How's life going?
Speaker 2: Good?
Speaker 7: Good?
Speaker 9: Better than before?
Speaker 1: Why was it not as good before? If you if you don't want to tell me, you don't have to.
Speaker 9: It's kind of serious.
Speaker 1: If you if you are down to tell me, you can, I'm down to talk about something serious if you want.
Speaker 5: So.
Speaker 9: I'm half Russian, half Irish and a lot of my friends are from Ukraine, and it's kind of like stepping on ice right now because the situation's really tough. But I fully support Ukraine. Yeah, but yeah, like my Russian family is kind of tough because everyone's on different sides of things, and you know, I kind of feel like the television in Russia it's very one sided. You can't really get opinions from both sides. But yeah, so that's lately been on my mind a lot.
Speaker 1: Where in Russia is all your family? Do you go to Russia often?
Speaker 3: Ever?
Speaker 9: I used to do more often than now, But I don't think I haven't been there in two years.
Speaker 1: So yeah, is it like a really divisive thing between you and your family? Like have you guys gotten into like, you know, altercations about it?
Speaker 9: Well, me personally because I haven't been there in a while and I'm only like doing some phone calls.
Speaker 1: Uh no.
Speaker 9: But with my mom it's kind of like, you know, my mom and my uncle are very very on opposite sides of things. Okay, so yeah, I kind of saw it common. My my uncle has like a Donald Trump phone.
Speaker 1: Case and it's like Donald Trump focused and he's Russian, he's Russian. Yet do people in Russia like love Donald Trump? I don't know. That's so funny that they sell do where the fuck did You're like there's some I'm no, I'm thinking like there's some store in Moscow that's like killing it with selling Donald Trump phone cases.
Speaker 9: But I don't know. But uh I feel like if you're if you're supporting putin, you probably support some of the ideologies that Donald Trump had.
Speaker 1: Okay, see, I'm I'm I'm very I don't know, well exactly, I know there's a war, yes, that's all I really know. Yeah.
Speaker 9: I wouldn't be the person that's like super informed either, because like if you're Irish, and yeah, like this this country is very open with how many things you can see and read about because I consume the internet in English, so I'm more able to see other opinions, but you can. I can also read Ukrainian media because some of it's in Russian. So I consider myself definitely lucky to be able to see both sides.
Speaker 1: Does your family speak English or they only speak Russian?
Speaker 5: Both?
Speaker 1: Okay? Cool?
Speaker 9: My mom she so she married my dad who's Irish, and they met because my dad was able to speak some Russian and he was working in Russia. But my mom, from the very beginning, she's been very she loved learning English and that definitely like opened her up to meet more and more people who had different views. And I feel like over time, I'm like my mom and.
Speaker 1: My uncle very kind of drifted apart. Yeah. Do they still talk to each other at least? Oh?
Speaker 9: Yeah, all the time.
Speaker 1: Okay, so there's so they're still close, but they they scuff. Yeah, okay, And when did you move here from Russia?
Speaker 9: When I was eight?
Speaker 1: When you're eight?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay, cool.
Speaker 9: Now I'm almost twenty.
Speaker 1: Four, Okay, cool, what do you do you go to school or do you work?
Speaker 9: I work and I'm in college.
Speaker 1: Where what do you Where do you work?
Speaker 9: I work? Actually nearby. I'm wearing our clothes. So we're a company called the Human Collective. Okay, can we make sustainable clothing out of organic cotton?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 1: Cool?
Speaker 9: Yeah, we have a pride collection out right.
Speaker 1: What what do you study?
Speaker 9: I study advertising and marketing communications. But I used to study three D animation for films.
Speaker 1: Oh cool, man, Yeah, what I'd like? Did you get to make movies and stuff?
Speaker 9: I didn't quite get that far. I was making like three D model objects. So I get to make like a coffee grinder, like make the textures of the wood and all that.
Speaker 5: Nice.
Speaker 9: I definitely want to go back to it if I get the chance.
Speaker 1: Nice. Nice, Nice. What's your ultimate goal? Like what do you want to do with your life?
Speaker 9: I want to work doing design for different companies and maybe start my own sustainability company, like I really care about the planet and use my languages because I speak a lot of languages and I'm learning. I want to speak ten fluently by the age of thirty.
Speaker 1: All right, we got English, we got Russian? What else we got Japanese? You speak fluent Japanese.
Speaker 9: As like I've lost some overtime, but I want to keep it up. Yeah, okay, Japanese, French, French, and right now I'm learning Arabic, Portuguese and some HINDI have you been.
Speaker 1: To all these like countries before? Are you just learning this like on YouTube?
Speaker 9: Like Japan and France, I've been. I've lived for two years in France when else where I'm studying three D animation.
Speaker 1: That's fantastic. Huh what and so, so you want to learn ten different languages and then what do you like? That sounds very difficult? What's your plan to do that? Like just a lot of due lingo premium.
Speaker 9: I'm not the biggest fan of dealing. Tell me why they teach you the most random vocab? It makes no sense.
Speaker 1: It kind of doesn't make a lot of sense.
Speaker 9: If anyone speaks Portuguese. Like the only sentence I can say right now is el somala, which means I eat an orange? And like, where am I going to use that now?
Speaker 2: Like I remember that more than well if you ate.
Speaker 1: Let's say you go to Portugal and you eat an orange and then someone says, what did you have to eat today? You'll be like, thank god, I gave twelve dollars to do lingo, I can I can respond to this question now.
Speaker 9: Well, I'm not giving them my money right now.
Speaker 8: Hmm.
Speaker 1: Okay, So does your family ever come to visit you here in Ireland? I live with them, You live with them. You live with your uncle too?
Speaker 9: Oh no, no no no, so like my nuclear families. Okay no, like my uncle and all them, they're in Russian.
Speaker 1: Okay, cool, cool, cool, that's why I don't like talk to.
Speaker 9: Them as much. But like I do some sea stuff they post.
Speaker 1: And I don't always your uncle like a Facebook uncle guy, he's like a does he do memes? Does he post like Donald Trump Eagle memes on Facebook?
Speaker 9: I haven't seen any of those, but I see some like ridiculous content, and like every once in a while, from like the other room, I can hear my mom going, oh there he goes again.
Speaker 1: So yeah, that's that's I guess. It's cool that your mom and your uncle like still are like they haven't like they have well they haven't like cut each other completely out of their sever like okay. Interesting.
Speaker 9: And then my dad's really irish, so it's like I've got really Irish, really Russian. My Irish family is huge and they're all very musical, and uh yeah, like the polar opposite.
Speaker 1: Are you musical? Yeah, you're like a You're like a renaissance woman. You're speaking all these languages. What do you play?
Speaker 9: I can play, but I mostly singing.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah? Is that something that you aspire to do, like like you record music or anything like that.
Speaker 9: I do have some friends who are singers, so I've been thinking about it, but I don't know if my anxiety is like, I mean, I'm doing this now, so I'm okay. But I have had stage moments that have been embarrassing, like what.
Speaker 1: Okay, Uh.
Speaker 9: When I was a teenager, I was in like a song theater and dusk dance school and they had us in this ridiculous outfit. They were like these balloon pants like hammer time trousers, and I was way up at the front and I stomped my foot at the very end of the song. It was almost over, and the I hooked the balloon pants and they went down.
Speaker 1: Oh no, were you? Were you wearing anything under the pants? Of course? Okay, okay, we.
Speaker 9: Have hot pants, which are basically black shorts. But like it's still burnt into my memory.
Speaker 1: So you know what, man, here's the thing nobody else probably remembers that. Yeah, I'm maybe like a couple of people. Actually, you know what's funny is like me and my friends like from when was this in high school?
Speaker 3: You said, when was this?
Speaker 9: Uh, just at the brink of high school? So here it's secondary school in like thirteen.
Speaker 1: It's funny, right because you're always like ah, man, like you know, nobody remember that embarrassing thing. But then like, I don't know if you've experienced this, Like do you and your friends from high school ever like talk about something embarrassing that somebody else did? Yes, but like probably not. You seem like a good person, you say that you don't do that very often.
Speaker 9: I feel like the people were talking about as ourselves like we were the cringe.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, yeah, I.
Speaker 9: Know for a fact that there are some people going around going like remember her, like she she did that weird thing, and honestly, same.
Speaker 1: I think. I think, you know, people have this obsession with not being cringey or annoying or embarrassing, but like what so what that's not of all the things you could be that's not that's not a bad It's not that bad to be annoying. It's like, you know, I'd rather be annoying than like, I don't know, I mean, don't be you know, evil, Yeah, but like being cringey or annoying is you know, who gives a ship?
Speaker 9: I mean, if you weren't cringey before, you're going to be cringing.
Speaker 1: Now true, you're going you will be born cringing, and then you will You're born a cringey little kid and you die a cringey old person. Yeah, and there's some comfort in that for sure.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Hmm. Oh, I want to add, what do you think?
Speaker 6: What?
Speaker 1: What do the Irish think of Americans?
Speaker 9: Do you want the good part?
Speaker 1: Or everyone says that everyone makes that exact same fucking face.
Speaker 3: I've asked.
Speaker 1: You're the third person I asked, and they all make that face. Tell me the bad part and then tell me the good part. I'm glad you have a good part. The dude, they have a good part.
Speaker 9: The one that I noticed the most that my friends we all agree on. Please don't get upset.
Speaker 1: Oh, I won't get upset.
Speaker 9: Y'all have a completely different decibel when you speak now just to say I sound American because I went to an American style school in Russia, so my first exposure to English was through this accent. Okay, but uh yeah, whenever I'm on the Dublin bus and I will hear somebody who I just know they're from the US because they're the only person I can hear, Like people talk in the bus. It's not like in Japan when I was there, Like everyone's quiet, but yeah, I don't know, there's no whisper voice really. And then the other thing is uh yeah, like you'll have like a distant, distant, distant relative from like back from the famine, and then you'll say you're Irish. Oh yeah, like you have Irish ancestry, but you're not really Irish.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of people claim and claim in Irish.
Speaker 9: They'll come in here and they'll say, oh, I'm I'm from Ireland. And just the way you said Ireland.
Speaker 14: The other girl was here was upset about that Irish Ireland. Yeah, it's Ireland, Ireland. It's like our land, Ireland, Ireland.
Speaker 1: Did I say it right?
Speaker 9: You're getting there?
Speaker 1: Okay, give me the good stuff, Okay, the.
Speaker 9: Good stuff is uh you guys are very.
Speaker 5: Like you.
Speaker 9: Guys will dress really cool and won't be you will be unashamed about it, Like, uh, there are places here in Dublin if you walked in and you were like dressed is slightly different. Everybody around you is gonna be like, look at them, like very judgy. And I feel like in the US people are a little bit more able to walk out and wear what they want.
Speaker 1: I will say when I will when I walk through like a major US city in this people actually I get I get a varied amount of responses everywhere I go with this. But I don't know if I don't know if this is the kind of outfit that you're talking about necessarily, I.
Speaker 9: Mean, you could be part I mean, are you confident about what you're wearing right now? Do you feel like you look good?
Speaker 1: I don't know about looking good, but I mean I think I look funny.
Speaker 9: That's good in my book.
Speaker 1: I like that it's your name again. Is there anything else you want to say to the people of the computer before we go.
Speaker 9: Be nice to people, respect them, and learn about another person's culture. It's really important.
Speaker 1: Hell yeah, is there anything you want to know about America? Have you been to America.
Speaker 9: Before very long time ago. I went to Las Vegas, but I was a kid. Okay, okay, we'll be going to New York in November.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 9: New York is cool, cool, full of small right now, isn't it?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah?
Speaker 1: Oh wait, actually yeah, it's full of At the moment that we're recording this, it's filled with smoke and fire. So maybe wait a little bit.
Speaker 9: I hope November is long enough of Wait.
Speaker 1: You guys have better McDonald's here than we do anyway. Oh yeah, yeah?
Speaker 2: Oh uh?
Speaker 9: Do you want an interesting fact about chocolate?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I don't know if I should go.
Speaker 9: Yeah, okay, So when people from Europe eat American chocolate, they don't like the flavor like it's too Honestly, some people think it's it tastes like vomit. Sure, and there's an actual reason for that. So I found out that in the US, when they were like producing chocolate very similar to how we do here with cocoa butter, like, Americans thought that the like little dark dots looked like mold, and they wanted to be more like pristine and aesthetically pleasing, so they added a chemical that's also present in grow up it's like an acid. I can't remember the name of it, but uh probably might.
Speaker 1: Wait, you're saying, there's throw up an American chocolate.
Speaker 9: But there is a compound that's found also in throw up that gives it like a certain taste. Like I feel like, if you've eaten American chocolate your whole life, you wouldn't notice it. But if you eat like dair milk chocolate here, yeah, you'll probably notice a difference. Like it's creamier, the texture might be even different.
Speaker 1: Does that mean that if I eat to throw up here it'll taste like chocolate?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 9: Man, you can try it, I don't recommend it.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well we'll find out at the pubs later tonight. Thank you for talking to a gecko. Have a good rest of your life. Man, all right, I gotta try an Irish Reese's cup and see if it tastes like puke. Huzzah? What are you saying? Hello? Hello? What's your name? Ship? My name is Karen, Karen, Karen, Karen, Nice to meet you.
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 1: Are you go? Do you go by gecko? What do you when you look at me in the eyes? Okay, what do you like? Want to call me? Gecko. All right, Yeah, I feel I don't know if that's your government though we don't go I don't even know what government I belong to. I would concern myself a citizen of the world. That's what people who' That's what people who have escaped the grid and don't have a social Security number say.
Speaker 4: But that's not me.
Speaker 1: I have a social Security number and I know you can't know what it is. Next place. Yeah, you're playing chess here for real?
Speaker 13: Oh?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 1: What's your name? Karen? Karen? I have to ask people twice because I'm very bad? Then why not changed my name there? What would you do? I would? I don't. I'm what do you want to change your name before we continue? Do you want to do this as Karen? This is your opportunity. You can lie to me, you can tell me your name is anything you want. I don't care. What's what? Do you want to be? A new name? I iguana? Yeah, I'm not gonna call you that, Karen? What's your life like here? Man?
Speaker 2: Do you live?
Speaker 1: You live here in Ireland?
Speaker 5: I live here in Ireland's yeah, I live in Wexford. I used to live in Dublin, but I'm up for a few days now.
Speaker 1: Okay, what's what's going on in Wexford?
Speaker 5: Wexford and there's not much going on in Wexford, hence why I come up to Dublin for a bit of a scene. What was that?
Speaker 1: Sometimes I look down at the thing to see if it's recording. Sometimes sometimes I'll sit here and do this for three hours. I'd be like, oh I was recording. Oh I see, yeah, that's like I always makes me sad.
Speaker 5: I thought that was some like otherworldly like getting energy from the floor.
Speaker 1: Oh that it goes a little gross. Actually do that. So you're here in Dublin checking out the scene, checking out the scene? What's the scene? What's going on?
Speaker 5: I have an art exhibition tomorrow? Even art exhibition? Yeah what kind of art? Like portraits? Kind of abstract?
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay on Fade Street. Everyone should check it out. Yeah, go check out this guy. So you like make people but like fucked up looking.
Speaker 5: No. I try and do the people real, but then I do all the background and the colors and everything.
Speaker 1: Okay, nice man.
Speaker 5: Of like a contrast, how long have you been doing art for I've been doing this since I was like maybe like four. Oh cool, I only really started doing it maybe in the past nice four years I started taking it seriously.
Speaker 1: So this is my first first one. Oh, this is your first exhibition. Congratulations, good stuff. That's good. Crack. Do you get goos?
Speaker 8: Like art?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I like art? Cool?
Speaker 5: I like?
Speaker 1: Uh shit? Who do I like? I name an artist, Karen, Karen at you? I haven't seen your stuff? Yes, I can't say that. I like Rembrandts. Oh, yes, I know brand Yes, yes, I don't know. I've never I just I just tried to think of an artist's name and say it. I like him too. It's a good choice. He should do NFTs. He can make a lot of money. Yeah, I've talked about it before, but it's quite no, he should. Oh he should. Yeah, but he's dead. But your live, so you actually have a better chance. Would you ever do an nf T? Would you drop one? I would try to.
Speaker 5: Okay, I thought about it before, but I'm kind of focusing on the the like the exhibition stuff, but the man.
Speaker 1: What's your dream in life? Do you want to be a world renowned artist?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I would say so. Okay, also do acting as well? I would like to be an actor. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Acting. I'm trying to think you. You could be like Irish uh oh man, I'm not good with names, but like you do have like an actor. We look to you a little bit. I appreciate that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, thank you.
Speaker 1: You Are you just saying that? No, No, I'm not just saying that. You could be in like Madagascar? What's your dream role?
Speaker 5: I'd like to do a film, like a skateboard film and play like the main character to life and spray pain scraffiti everywhere.
Speaker 1: Oh word, is that like your life? About this before? Is that your Is that your life?
Speaker 8: Like?
Speaker 5: Are you a skateboard guy? And I used to be a lot more into skateboarding but not anymore. But I would like to get, you know, get back into it. When I was younger and me and my my.
Speaker 1: Boys used to skateboard. Yeah, did you ever get into trouble? Do you ever get I have to run away from the law a couple of times? Okay, yeah, all.
Speaker 5: Right, not for anything serious. I'm not that type of guy, but you know, okay, what about you? Do you ever get in trouble?
Speaker 1: Escape the zoo? To escape to zoo? I'm trying to think. Oh, when I was in like shit, i was in second grade, there was ipeed on a tree in the middle of the playground in elementary school. And I didn't realize that you could, Like, I didn't realize that that wasn't cool. Yeah, and I got in trouble for that. And is that like an iguana school? Get go school? An iguana school?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 1: Is there other lizards? Are you high right now? What are you talking about?
Speaker 2: Anyway?
Speaker 8: What?
Speaker 1: What do you do? Is that your is art your full time job? Yeah? I tried to make it my full time job.
Speaker 5: Okay, I do like little acting things and our things, but you know, sometimes I'm broke.
Speaker 1: Do you ever go out for commercials? I have done a ginger beer commercial? You did a ginger beer commercial called Zingi Beer, Zingy Beer?
Speaker 2: What tell me?
Speaker 3: What was your What was your What did I do?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 1: What did you do?
Speaker 5: I went into the shop and I looked at the fridge and I saw the Zingi beer, which I was instructed to get, and then I took it out and then I went outside and I just downed it.
Speaker 1: Well, so you were it wasn't just like it didn't like cut to you for like two seconds of you drink one. You were the star of this commercial, well one of many other stars. Okay, minor star, How do I find How do I find it? If I google ZINGI Beer commercial, will I be able to find this?
Speaker 5: I think you can get them on Instagram. Look, I'm still plugging them, right yeah.
Speaker 14: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But other than not though music videos and things. Okay, who you were in the background of a music video? I was in a rudimental music Who's rudimental?
Speaker 5: They're like English kind of fad. They do like drum and bass and like kind of technically.
Speaker 1: As well. Okay, what were you What were you doing in that music video?
Speaker 5: I was throwing chips at someone French fries right yeah yeah, okay, like chip or chips?
Speaker 1: You were throwing fries at somebody? Yeah yeah yeah. I walked out and did you throw them like in sync with the music? Like, I mean, that's what I was going for. I don't know. I don't know if it came out that way, but that was the vision. M You know, you seem like you put a lot of intention behind what you do, and I was, and as somebody who doesn't I respect that, Thank you. Yeah, I mean I'm just flying like I here's the thing, you know, I can't answer any of the questions that you have about any of this gecko stuff because it was very accidental and random. So I'm deflecting. What did you say the other options? There was no other What the other options were? There were no other as you say it, frog, I'm gonna move on from that. Can you do a kickflip? I can't do a kick flip? Can you do one right now?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 1: I don't have a skateboard. I don't have a skateboard. We got lucky, Yeah, I was on the hospitalt right there. Okay, so you're you're an actor? Do you make me? You got you make music, don't you.
Speaker 5: I've made music before, but it's not out in the world, like what kind of music? Kind of I've done some rap stuff before, but it was mucking around, like you know, because you've taken it serious.
Speaker 1: Can you freestyle at all? I wouldn't say I could.
Speaker 8: No.
Speaker 1: No, Could we cipher right now with all like I started us off?
Speaker 3: Could you do.
Speaker 2: Uh all right.
Speaker 1: Here in Dublin?
Speaker 2: Nope?
Speaker 1: Nope No.
Speaker 2: I was feeling that you have.
Speaker 1: For a sec I'm trying to I I can't think of a word. What's just what's the one word the rhymes with dublin? Bubbling, bubbling.
Speaker 2: That was here.
Speaker 1: That was good. He should fucking troubling here in Dublin, staying out of the troubling, drinking a little bubbling bubble everywhere. Coffee, coffee, yeah, bubbling. The coffee is bubbling here in Dublin. With the gecko. We're troubling. With the gecko, we're trouble. We got to think of a fourth word. We can't just keep doing these things. The microphone is rumbling. The microphone is rumbling. The bees are bumbling, the bees are bumbling, stumbling.
Speaker 2: I was out here.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, we did it. We did it.
Speaker 2: We did it.
Speaker 1: We did we did it, and we did it all around. We didn't have help from anyone on all streaming platforms.
Speaker 6: Soon.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, all right, you're a cool guy.
Speaker 8: Man.
Speaker 1: I like your guy too.
Speaker 5: I respect, I respect the confidence of being on Grafton Street dressed as a gecko giving out life advice.
Speaker 1: I look the police, they're walking right past us, A bunch of police officers walk past us. Do the well do the police in double do they do they do anything? Did you guys have like a crime here?
Speaker 2: And I don't know, you don't know.
Speaker 1: I was just they do do stuff. I don't know what they do, but I'm gonna have guns here. Okay, sick? All right, so we can really we can really fun some ship up before?
Speaker 2: What are we here for?
Speaker 1: Okay? Nice? Yeah? Yeah, let's do after this, let's go graffiti some ship. I want a graffiti. I mean everything here is ripe for What should we tag? I want to tag this molten brown London. I want to write Dublin over there, because that's where we're We're not in fucking London. We're in Dublin.
Speaker 2: Dude, I came.
Speaker 1: I came all the way to Dublin to record a Dublin episode. With the freaking London in the background, people are gonna think we're in London. This is true. This is crazy.
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Is it in shot? Oh yeah? So it's very prominent too. I think we should start out. We could steal something. You don't steal anything? Yeah yeah, yeah. We could go to Brandon Thomas and just raid the guy. Where's what's brown Thomas? There? It's like all the expensive clothes.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: I wonder like, can I am I allowed to like steal stuff from here? And then if they ask me why I'm doing that I'm like, oh, I just thought everything was free in Dublin. Like just pretend like I'm really stupid, and they would because people I've been asking people. I've been asking people, and they're like everyone I've talked to, I asked them, what like the Irish opinion of American plays for you to.
Speaker 5: Wear something a bit more incognitio and then you could probably steal stuff.
Speaker 1: Well I can't, just like, I can't just like lean into this and like pretend like I'm on PCP or some shit, expecting it's an Uno reverse. I'm not expecting your get Yeah, dude, I'm gonna play the tourist card. Yeah, I didn't know that these Doc Martin's weren't free. I thought you guys were chilling over here. I thought you guys were cool. Do you know what? You should try it out and see if it works. It's the only way you can. You can try it, all right, Will you back me up? I will back you up. I'm gonna be stealing the Doc Martins and I'll you're gone. Yeah, you're all over in Saint Steven's Green. So are you here for long? Or what's what's your what's your name again? Karen, Karen, is there anything else you want to say to the people of the computer before we go? And when is this coming out? I don't know. Is this going out to America? Yeah? I think yeah. I actually I wanted to ask you what I've been asking everybody. What's What's what? What do you think the Irish view is of America? M have you hit her? I?
Speaker 5: Well, my view of America is I would love to go to America. Okay, I have family in America, and I feel like there's a lot of opportunity for art and for acting and stuff, and that's why I would like to go over there.
Speaker 1: Sick. Yeah, so I I quite like Americans like yourself. Damn, you were the first one that didn't go like when I asked you. They also try and claim like zero point zero one percent Irish. Yeah, everybody said that to everybody said that to all right, but no, I'm I'm German Jewish, German Jewish. Yeah, I don't have any Irish man. I see, I got I got a little bit of Germany. Got the green though. That's all you need. Thanks man, I feel honorary, no problem, man, You're cool, I'm your I want how do I like, how do I make you famous? What do we do here? How do we make you the next big superstar? I feel like you deserve it? Put the put my Instagram, plug yourself.
Speaker 5: I want you to plug my Instagram, Karen, James, c O R I, N J A M and then too E and then two s.
Speaker 1: Is because I'm cool. It couldn't have just made it simple. Nobody's gonna know, nobody's gonna follow that. Say so what what is it? Say? One more time? Car and James C O R I, N J A, M, E S S. All right, you heard, We'll get it. Is there any final thoughts feelings that you're the last guy I'm gonna talk to?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Is there like anything you want to wrap us up with? Like you're you're the last words of this whole charade? Any any final thoughts, feelings, sentiments, opinions, questions, commons, concerns. Always approach a gecko having a podcast on the street.
Speaker 5: Because you might come out less. He has a night because you might come at the other end famous.
Speaker 1: Maybe you'll get I bet at least one person will follow you on Instagram from this. Well, I hope so, thank you so much, of course, Lyle forever lyle like l y l. Yeah. Hell yeah nice. That was good luck on all your future. Yeah, it's just fun man, Thank you very much. Of course, of course there's a crowd of about I want to say, three hundred people behind us. Here you go, Thank you man. Pleasure meeting you two. I'll see you around the universe. This has been being a gecko in Dublin. We learned a lot about Irish children. We learned a lot about art, science, technology, as we always do on this show. Thanks for watching. That's my alarm. I gotta go do my live show here. Thank you guys for watching this video. You should come to Dublin. Man, it's cool. They got people doing art and music and they got free stuff over at the Doc Martin shoe store. You can just take it. And the police are like, yeah, that's free, you can have that. So come over here, get yourself some free shoes, get your make some friends. It's good. It's good crack, they say that over here. Apparently, all right, go do something else. It's great crack, that's what they say. All right, go do something else. On the computer. There's flash games so you can play you can play Tetris on your browser for free. I just found that out. Go do that all right, thank you.
Speaker 9: Rep Kid goes on the line taking your phone calls every night.
Speaker 2: The repine K goes doing his eye he's
Speaker 9: Teaching you how to live your life, but he's not really an expert.