Speaker 1: On this explosive episode of the Truth with Lisa Booth, We're going to confront the staggering truth about the former president Joe Biden's health with doctor Nicole Saffhire. She's going to unpack what we've just heard about the former president that he has prostate cancer, a highly aggressive form of prostate cancer, which a lot of people are saying this about you don't get prostitutions.
Speaker 2: I just want to sell you. So this is not speculation.
Speaker 3: If you have prostate cancer that has spread to the bone, then he's most certainly you were saying had it when he was president of the United States.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, he did not develop it in the last one hundred two hundred days. He had it while he was president. He probably had it at the start of his presidency in twenty one. Yes, that I don't think there's any disagreement about that.
Speaker 1: And that was doctor Zeke Emanuel on MSNBC Talk talking about Joe Biden's cancer diagnosis. Now he's the architect of obamacair, I mean, he's a left wing guy saying that.
Speaker 5: So despite this twenty twenty.
Speaker 1: Four health report that we got for Joe Biden, his last puppet report telling us that he was a robust eighty one year old fit for duty.
Speaker 5: Did he actually have cancer?
Speaker 1: And of course all of this and the conversations about his broader health, his mental health, his mental acuting, all of this comes in the backdrop of these catastrophic events we saw throughout his presidency, whether it was the botched Afghanistan withdrawal, Russia's invasion of Ukraine, or the October seventh attack, all these moments that risk spiraling into a global conflict, and he wasn't up for the job. This health crisis was hidden for years likely, So we're going to get into that and also these other shocking reports about his mental health with that new book, Original Sin.
Speaker 5: So please tune in as we expose the cover ups, the stakes.
Speaker 1: And the truth that they didn't want you to know. With doctor Nicole Sapphire, they see I always want to say, do you say I think you've told me to call you Nicole? You're doctor, so I feel like I need to call you doctor because you've earned it.
Speaker 2: Do you want me to call you miss Lisa? And I'm happy to call you Miss Lisa. You can call me whatever you want.
Speaker 3: We're friends, so it makes sense you obviously call me Nicole when we see each other all the time. When you want to talk to me about medical stuff, if you want to call me doctor, by all means, just don't call me doctor Nicole, because.
Speaker 2: I hate that. I think I've done that.
Speaker 3: It's either Nicole or doctor Sapphire, nothing in between.
Speaker 1: I think I've called you doctor Nicole when I've filled it on Foxed once before, and I think after I said it, I even thought to myself that was incorrect.
Speaker 2: But it's like the one thing I'm like, just don't do it. It's so stupid. Although I do.
Speaker 1: Think if I had worked as hard as you did to earn the degree, I think I might want to be good.
Speaker 5: With the doctor.
Speaker 3: But honestly, most people call me doctor Sapphire. Like Rachel in no way, shape or form can the words doctor Sapphire come out of her mouth, so she calls me Nicole.
Speaker 2: We got So what is it is hard when you're like friends with you know what I mean?
Speaker 5: So I don't know.
Speaker 1: But anyways, well we'll do doctor for today.
Speaker 5: And yeah, like.
Speaker 3: When people are asking me in public, like on TV or on podcast about doctor stuff, like just for the audience sake, you know, I.
Speaker 2: Get it, but I think they do like to know that we're friends too.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's like I'm not just bringing my random friend on to talk about uh, you know, cancer and medical.
Speaker 2: It's your opinion.
Speaker 3: Friends, what's heavy on the podcast, Miss Lisa?
Speaker 1: What you know there are there are serious things to get into. You know, I was filling in on The Big Show over the weekend, and you know, we had you on, and you always do a great job of breaking down these medical issues in terms that we can kind of all understand and wrap our head around. And obviously, on Sunday the news broke that the former president Joe Biden has prostate cancer and they said it's a glease and score of nine grade group five. So to a lot of us who aren't in the medical industry and the medical you know, and don't have a doctor or you know, who aren't doctors, we don't really know what that means. So I guess let's just kind of start with that for those who are kind of getting up to speed with everything, you know, what does this diagnosis mean for the former president and which they know about this particular type of cancer.
Speaker 3: So when I got the call on Sunday from Big weekend show producers. I was actually elbows deep in making homemade pasta sauce meatballs like a traditional nonest style Sunday supper, and I actually had Guy Benson right in front of me. He was over for as our guest for dinner, and so when I cut the I just.
Speaker 5: Paused right there.
Speaker 1: I think I did see that, and I was like, she's never invited me over for dinner, but anyways, more important things, all right.
Speaker 2: You're always invited. So but it was funny because obviously my phone.
Speaker 3: I'm been in text messages, but I'm not paying attention at the time, and so it rings. I answer it and they're like, Stephire, can we please get you camera to talk about the breaking news.
Speaker 2: I'm like, yes, as soon as I read what that is.
Speaker 3: So but when I read that it was cancer, I mean, that is my day job. So for people that don't know, I work in a very large cancer cancer academic institution in New York City, one of the largest in the world, and my day job is trying to find cancer at his earliest stage. Then when I find it, I buy up, see it, give the diagnosis, and then send people off to the respective whether it need a surgeon or oncologist or radiation. I do that about eighty percent of the day, and then about twenty percent of the day I'm actually reading the scans of patients who have metastatic cancer and I'm evaluating if the disease is progressing or how it's doing for treatment. So obviously, the diagnosis of prostate cancer is right in my wheelhouse.
Speaker 2: So when it comes to President Joe.
Speaker 3: Biden, and what we know so far is they said that he was diagnosed with what they're calling a gleasen nine prostate cancer.
Speaker 2: Just like breast cancer, prostate cancer is not.
Speaker 3: Black and white. It's not one size fits all. There are many different types of prostate cancers. Some are more aggressive than others, meaning they grow faster, they have a higher propensity or a risk of metastasizing or leaving the prostate. It is scaled from two to ten, ten being the most aggressive, the most fast moving, and this is diagnosed when you do a biopsy of the prostate of the lesion on the prostate, a pathologist looks in the microscope and looks at the number of cells there, how rapidly they're dividing, and that's how they give you the Gleason scale, so Biden's Gleason nine is considered extremely aggressive. Nine to ten are the most aggressive, very fast moving. They also noted that Biden's prostate cancer has metastasized to his bones. So when you talk about prostate cancer, when you're talking about the stage, the Gleason is the grade. It is an aggressive grade. Now we're going to talk about the stage of the cancer and when it's just confined to the prostate the prostate gland, which is about the size of a walnut. It's a small little gland. It sits behind the bladder and men. If it's confined to the gland, that's just local prostate cancer. If it breaks through the gland and it's just in the area around it, maybe in the surrounding tissues or just in the pelvic lymph nodes, that's called local regional spread. Now, when it goes elsewhere, and in this case, to the bones, that's your stage four.
Speaker 2: That's worst case scenario.
Speaker 3: So when it comes to former President Biden's diagnosis, it's not only a highly aggressive, fast moving prostate cancer.
Speaker 2: But he's already stage four.
Speaker 3: So it's pretty much worst case scenario when it comes to prostate cancer diagnoses.
Speaker 1: You know, it's interesting and also doctoral. That's what I was thinking of earlier. I had a brain fart when I was This happens very frequently, particularly when you're tired, like we were discussing, we both are, you know. I thought what was interesting is sure you saw that clip from MSNBC with doctor Zeke Emmanuel, and I mean, this is like, he's a left wing guy, right, who's the architect of Obamacare. He's also an oncologist, and he had said on Mourning Joe that his assessment is that Joe Biden did not develop it in the last one hundred two hundred days that he had it while he was president, who probably had it at the start of his presidency in twenty twenty one. What is the likelihood that the former president has been dealing with this for a while now and we the public are just finding out.
Speaker 2: That's a really good question, Lisan.
Speaker 3: You know, at the end of the day, Biden's been playing playing kind of hide and seek with his cognitive decline for years. So keeping a prostate cancer diagnosis under wraps, I mean, that's that would be pretty par for the course for his administration. So I don't think it's unreasonable that people are questioning whether he knew about his diagnosis and he just kept it from the public. What I can tell you I have seen all of a sudden, everyone's an expert on prostate cancer online. I don't know if you've noticed that, but you start hearing people, Oh, I know because my great grandfather's brother's cousin had prostate cancer. So undoubtedly this is what Joe Biden has. I'm like, okay, people, so here's my take on it. Did this just pop up in the last few weeks. Absolutely not. There is not a doubt in my mind that the prostate cancer developed likely when Biden was sometime in the White House. Was it seven to ten years ago? I also would say highly unlikely. This is an aggressive cancer. I would say it's probably started growing maybe in the last six months to three years. That doesn't mean he knew about it, but that begs the bigger question is was he being screened for prostate cancer? So one did his physician, who Jill Biden said is like a son to her, did he miss the prostate cancer? Did he know about it and they diagnosed it and they just kept it under wraps or did it really only develop with this last year and he hasn't had any sort of prostate screening since then, I think it is unlikely that it really developed within.
Speaker 2: The last several months.
Speaker 3: The last public physical exam that we know of was from February twenty twenty four, and while they mentioned other cancer screenings, they didn't mention prostate cancer screening, So we don't know if he had it done at that time. But I imagine had they done it at that time, there's a high likelihood that is PSA or that's the blood test you check that would indicate that something's going on in the prostate. But by the way, you can have benine things that can raise the PSA as well, so having a raised PSA doesn't necessarily equate to cancer. If they had checked for it last year, I would anticipate that they would have seen a rise in the PSA. But I will also say that it's possible that even his cancer doesn't cause a rise in PSA, even though that's more rare.
Speaker 1: We've got more with doctor Nicole Sapphire. But first, most of us go to bed not thinking about what goes bump in the night. We climb into bed, we turn off the lights and sleep in relative safety. But the people of Visraal face NonStop threats on seven different fronts. They do have a red alert system to warn of incoming attacks, but last month red alerts blared nearly fifty times every single day.
Speaker 5: I can't even imagine it.
Speaker 1: The toll on families and the first responders has to be brutal. Right now israelly, first responders face and urgent need. Life saving supplies are running low. That's why the work of the International Fellowship of Christians and Jews is so critical. Your gift of only one hundred and fifty dollars will help provide first responders with so many things like helmets, flat jackets, medical rescue bags, and armed service vehicles to keep people alive. Your gift is urgently needed. Call eight eight eight four A eight IFDJ that's AA eight four A eight four three two five, or you can go online to give at IFCJ dot org that's IFDJ dot org. Obviously they've lied to us about so much, you know, and we're seeing clips resurface, like in July of twenty twenty two when he was in Massachusetts and he said, that's why I and so many, so so damn many other people I grew up with have cancer. And then you know, people are like, was he telling the truth? You know, did he know that he had cancer at that time when he had said it or was it just a you know, did he just misspeak right, which he has before. And then it also just raises questions about the last publicly released health report on February twenty eight, twenty twenty four, were his physician told us that, you know, Joe Biden's a healthy, active, robust eighty one year old male who was fit for duty with no new health concerns, And it raises questions was that a lie?
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 2: So here are the questions that I have and you're the big ones for me.
Speaker 3: In twenty twenty one, in Hit Joe Biden's annual exam, he had a routine colonoscopy for colon cancer screening, and he also had root teen skin checks for skin cancer screening. Well, prostate cancer is the number two cancer in men, so it's not one of the rare cancers in men. So if he was undergoing screening for colon cancer and skin cancer, it is highly probable then he was undergoing screenings for prostate cancer, whatever reason, that was omitted from his annual examination. Now, former President Obama and even President Trump, their annual exams mentioned prostate cancer screening, because that's a very common thing to do for men over the age of forty five and fifty. But it was never mentioned in Joe Biden's. And I don't know if that was intentional or unintentional. One thing I can say, though, and here's where it just gets a little bit muddy.
Speaker 2: At the age of Joe Biden.
Speaker 3: Sometimes you stop cancer screening because you think factor in life expectancy with the person's age and health, and you kind of stop screening. But he was the president of the United States, and he was being screened for these other cancers, colon cancer, which is less likely to happen in him than prostate cancer. So I would find it very odd if they were not screening for prostate cancer. So my gut tells me that they probably had an inclination. Something was going on with this prostate I don't think it was seven to ten years ago. I absolutely don't. This is a highly aggressive, fast growing cancer, but I do. I do suspect that if he had a PSA in the last couple of years it should have shown an increase, and I would hope at that point that they would evaluate that.
Speaker 5: But it also, you know, kind of I guess, you know.
Speaker 1: So it's one of those things that you know obviously, which you know too. When you hear things like this, you start learning about just how prevalent cancer is in society, like something like forty percent of us, you know, Americans in our lifetimes will be diagnosed with cancer, or one in eight men are diagnosed with prostate cancer, which these are all statistics you're very familiar with with the work that you do. But for the rest of us, and it's like, you know, obviously, our hearts go out to the guy like I don't like Joe Biden, but I don't want him to die of cancer. I don't wish ill upon him. I just you know, want him out of the White House. And you know, but he has a history of lying, and he also has a history of weaponizing and leveraging cancer, even a son's death, for political purposes, and so it is it would be kind of gross for him to not tell us about this and then to leverage it at a time when you have all these audio recordings hitting with Robert Hurr, and you've got this book surfacing with the original sin, which it seems as if he's probably known about this for a while and they're just now telling us at a time that's politically convenient for him.
Speaker 3: You know, I think that you make an excellent point there. So, first of all, you are right. There are about two million new cancer diagnoses in the United States every single year. Almost half are breast cancer and prostate cancer. So that's really just how common these are, which is why we regularly screen for them with mimography for women and PSA and physical exam for men. With Joe Biden and this timing, another thing that kind of seemed a little odd to me was the essentially said that he presented with symptoms this week and now he has a diagnosis, and it's they've even confirmed that it has spread.
Speaker 2: Now in the real world, you know, where normal folk like.
Speaker 3: Us live, You don't that doesn't happen in a four to five day span.
Speaker 2: You know, someone presents with symptoms.
Speaker 3: They have a physical examination, they do urine tests, maybe they do some blood tests. Now they have an indication, maybe there's a lesion on the prostate. Okay, well, now it has to get scheduled for a biopsy. Okay, Then you get the biopsy, and but you don't have the pathology report immediately we have the information not only that is a glease in nine, but that it's hormone sensitive, and so that means even more tests were run on that pathology specimen, which again takes time. Sometimes it takes up to a week, sometimes it's two weeks. In a former president's case, I'm sure it was a priority.
Speaker 2: But it had to have taken at least a few days.
Speaker 3: And then they said he was diagnosed with bone metastases. Okay, well, so maybe they did a bone scan, which is a nuclear medicine scan, or maybe they did a pet slash CT scan, which is another nuclear medicine scan looking for distant disease, so they may see lesions. But to actually confirm that he has metastatic disease, then you have to do a biopsy of the bone to confirm that it's actually from the prostate cancer, which again takes time. And then after you do that biopsy, the pathology takes more time. So for me, the timeline doesn't say, hey, this hell happened within the last week. It's possible again given that he's a former president, but it's not probable. So did he have this information maybe a few weeks ago, maybe a month.
Speaker 2: Ago, highly likely? Highly likely?
Speaker 3: Did they release this from a pr Timing wise, I would say if you look at the history of the Biden family, absolutely yeah.
Speaker 5: And I just I find that to be gross, you know.
Speaker 1: And he did this with his son too, with his son's death, you know, using his son as a you know, a shield and a sword politically as well.
Speaker 5: We've got more, doctor Nicole Saffire.
Speaker 1: But first, ladies and gentlemen, I've got a great story for you. It's heartwarming and it's refreshing, but it's also true.
Speaker 2: So get this.
Speaker 1: A lady named Phyllis walks into the neighborhood pharmacy in Colonia, New Jersey, and she asked the pharmacist for an antioxidant cream for her wrinkles. Now, the pharmacist says, I don't have that.
Speaker 5: For you, but I'll compound one. Come back tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Phillis uses the cream for three days, she goes to a dermatologist. The dermatologist, just by looking at her thinks that she has had work done philis, then tells everyone about the pharmacy and the pharmacist who makes this magical cream. And that's it, believe it or not. That's how genus Cell Skincare was born. And that was twenty five years ago. Genusls shit millions of orders, yet they still have that same philosophy of antioxidants, that same natural base, and that same chef in the kitchen mentality. Now celebrating twenty five years, Nucell is offering the best pricing since Phyllis walked into Georgia's pharmacy all those years ago, and right now you can save over seventy percent off genus Cell's complete skincare package featuring the genus Cel under ie bag and Puffiness serum, the xbhydrating moist Razer, which gives immedia effects for results in just minutes. Go to genucel dot com slash Lisa. That's genuscell dot com slash Lisa. Every order includes free shipping and use Lisa at checkout for an extra discount. Genucell dot com slash Lisa. That's genucel dot com slash Lisa. And like, I think a lot of people are like, oh.
Speaker 5: You know, it's like where are we going back?
Speaker 1: And you know, focusing on Joe Biden's health and all this different stuff. But I think the reason why it matters so much is even if you look at the interview with Special Counsel Robert Hurt, that was two days after the October seventh terror attack. And so we had a lot of events during his presidency, whether you know the box Botch withdrawal from Afghanistan or Russia's invasion of Ukraine, or the Homas terror attack on Israel that could have easily at any point led to broader regional wars, even a world war. And then you know, now we're finding out which you know, we knew at the time. You knew at the time that he was facing mental the client, but that also potentially fighting cancer. And so you know, we had these pivotal world events that could have changed the course of history, which you know they already have, but to even more significance, and we have a guy who's just totally inept and unable to do the job well.
Speaker 2: So first of all, let's remember.
Speaker 3: Lloyd Austin, defend Secretary of Lloyd Eisen at the time, was also diagnosed with prostate cancer underwent a prosetectomy December twenty twenty three. Only because he had complications. Did it come out after the fact that he had prostate cancer and that he was undergoing treatment and that he was essentially incapacitated. The American people didn't know, so they have not been very forthcoming with things. President Biden could have been diagnosed with prostate cancer throughout his presidency. He doesn't have to tell the American people, and his physician certainly doesn't have to disclose that. Is it deceptive, Absolutely, but I don't think it is out of the realm of normal for a politician to keep things as we saw with Joe Biden's obvious mental decline. That begs the question as to what as we as American people, what do we deserve from our leaders? The guarantee of mental and physical fitness. All we get are these silly, little annual statements from the.
Speaker 2: Physician each year, which are usually full.
Speaker 3: Of bombastic claims. I put very little merit to them. But maybe their medical records should actually be public and there should be something in it that they cannot withhold from the American people.
Speaker 2: I don't know. Because lives are at risk, countries are at risk.
Speaker 3: I mean, they essentially hold the hand of you know, our entire country, and if they're keeping things from us, potentially what could be affecting them mentally and physically.
Speaker 2: I just don't know how right that is to the American people.
Speaker 1: Well, it's also I mean, you've are way too familiar with with cancer and with seeing people go through it.
Speaker 5: I guess, you know, because there's also.
Speaker 1: Questions of you know, all those times that he went back to Rehoboth and you know, he was gone from the White House, and you know, like were those treatment you know, was he going to treatment during that time? I mean what kind of toll would this take on a body? And would that prevent someone of his age from being able to serve in a full capacity as president of the United States.
Speaker 3: It's a really good question, and I actually talked about this a little bit on Clay and Buck yesterday, saying, is it possible that those trips to Delaware were for treatment? I mean, we saw him just relaxing on the beach a lot. We saw him really just relaxing during this time. So it's absolutely possible if he were diagnosed with an earlier form of prostate cancer like Lloyd Austin was, then he would have potentially underwent surgery, underwent radiation, and those would have put him out physically, maybe even mentally. It doesn't seem like he did any of that, based on again the limited information that we have. Once you're diagnosed with an advanced stage four prostate cancer, you're not really doing the surgery or the radiation because the cancer is already spread. The whole purpose of those early interventions is to stop it from spreading.
Speaker 2: Well, now it has spread. So the treatment options.
Speaker 3: Mainly for Biden at this point are anti hormone therapy since we've already found out that it's sensitive to hormones. So you can either do surgical castration where you remove the testicles, or you do a medical castration, which is much more common and highly more likely, where he's essentially given anti androgen medication. It shuts off those pathways and it'll just decrease his testostere Now, can you have brain fog with that and fatigue?
Speaker 2: Absolutely.
Speaker 3: Let's also remember this cancer is now in his bones. Bone pain, especially from cancer, is one of the most horrific pains that you could have, and it's very hard to treat. So it's possible that he's been in severe pain. We don't know how long he's had metastatic disease. He may have been in severe pain for months and maybe they didn't realize it was cancer. They just thought it was his old age. We know he has the generative change of his spine. They've commented for years on that and that's what they've said. His shuffling gait was become not Parkinson's like many.
Speaker 2: Of us have suspected.
Speaker 3: But so maybe they've been treating him for pain. Has he been on pain medications? As we know pain medications it can also cloud judgment and affect your mentation.
Speaker 2: We really don't know.
Speaker 3: The reality is chronic pain can absolutely affect you as well as Again, he's eighty two. We know that he has cognitive decline and when you have something physically going wrong with you, cancer, that could exacerbate your cognitive decline and your decrease menation.
Speaker 1: And before we go, you have a new podcast and it's called Wellness Unmasked. Tell us about it, Where can people check it out and what can they expect when they tune in.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm super excited to be joining you in the clam Book Network Wellness Unmasked with doctor Nicole Staffire you know, Lisa, you and I go on TV all the time, and when we are talking about subjects, it's really hard to get in a lot in three minutes. I mean sometimes I feel like all I did was say hello and then I was.
Speaker 2: Like Okay, goodbye.
Speaker 3: So but I get so many messages from friends, family and just people online saying, gosh, I really wanted to.
Speaker 2: Hear more about that study. Can you please give some tips?
Speaker 3: And I'm like, you know what, the podcast is a perfect platform for this. I can dive a little bit deeper into the science of things and then you know, switch off from the academic side and just talk about the lifestyle piece, like, hey, how can we use this information and lead better lives? You know, I want to kind of debunk all the things, and you know, all the stuff we're seeing out there, whether it's cold plunges, whether it's your seed oils that we keep hearing RFK Junior talk about.
Speaker 2: You know, what's the science behind it? Is it really worth it?
Speaker 3: And how can we all live a little bit happier and healthier and just enjoy our lives a bit more?
Speaker 2: And so that's what will in the Sun Maass is all about.
Speaker 3: Our podcast this week, chef Andrew Gruhle came on.
Speaker 2: I had him very excited about this.
Speaker 3: We've talked about linelec acid, which sounds fancy and maybe you'd only see it in a chemistry lab, but no, no, no, it's in the majority of foods that we find that we're buying from the supermarket or the restaurants. And not only does it lead to obesity, but this actual component lineleic acid may be resulting in cancer all by itself in your body, so you don't want to miss it.
Speaker 1: Well. And also this is totally authentic for you because I think you're like the first I think to make America healthy again with your book, and I'm forgetting the date that it was published, but it was a while ago, so you were like on the front lines of talking about how we need to be healthier as a country, and you also like live that lifestyle as well, so really interesting stuff. And obviously we're all you know, there is a renewed focus on health and wellness in the country, and then how to prevent some of these things from happening and addressing the root causes before we have to turn to medicine or treatments and all the rest of it. So you're the perfect messager for all of that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, I appreciate that. Make America healthy again.
Speaker 3: How bad behavior and big government caused a trillion dollar crisis that came out May twenty twenty, and it was all about how our chronic illness epidemic is rendering us vulnerable as a nation. And it was two months after COVID essentially started. And what did we find with covid? Our chronic illness is why we had such high fatality rates in the United States. So yes, we have to be We don't have to be fitness, you know, Jim Rats or new traditional experts.
Speaker 2: But we all could be doing a little bit better.
Speaker 1: I had twenty twenty one in my head for whatever reason, but I'm glad I didn't say that because it was wrong. So I knew it was a few years ago, were twenty. We're not operating on full cylinders this morning.
Speaker 2: That's all right, You're doing great? Or am I ever? I don't know?
Speaker 1: I just kidding, all right, Well, doctor no, col Sapphire. I'm excited for your podcast and always appreciate having you on and seeing you and being able to catch up. So and I'm looking forward to coming over to dinner, So.
Speaker 2: You're welcome anytime, Lisa.
Speaker 1: As I can find myself over here out all right, you're the best.
Speaker 5: I appreciate it, See you soon. I was doctor Nicole Saphire.
Speaker 1: Appreciate her so much for taking the time to join the show. Appreciate you guys at home for listening every Tuesday and Thursday, but of course you can listen throughout the week until next time.