Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong and Joe Caddy Armstrong and Jetty and he arm wrong? Why from Studio c senor deep within the bowels of the Armstrong Age Giddy Information Complex, Dot dot dot. How's just talking to Hanson, our executive producer. His kids. He says, got ten pounds of candy. Ten pounds that's a lot of candy anyway. Where need to come up with a monetary value that candy. Give the kids that money and march them into the grocery store to buy vegetables. That's good parenting. That's a good one. If you tell if you, I'll trade you ten snickers for two sticks of broccoli. See if that will work with the uh with the kids. Good luck. My kids did well, but not ten pounds worth anyway. Today Friday, three shows from a presidential election. We're under the tutelage of our general manager. Garbage like in the landfill, Jack, it has a long, long life, man, It'll take ten thousand years to decay. I'll tell you what. I can't do any more of these mini controversies. It's not a controversy. At all. It's a phenomenon, the godness sociological experiment that has yielded amazing results. The garbage thing has caught on. But the like yesterday, it was the back and forth over somebody said something about women and then the other one said something about women and which one was worse? And I just I just can't do it. I just is there? Is it? Pop? I can't even do it. I can't. You can't even comment on why I can't comment? I just can't. Wow? Wow, can you comment on why you can't comment? On comment? How far down the rabbit hole do you need to go? Here?
Speaker 2: So?
Speaker 1: I was asking Hanson says it because each house gave out so much more candy than usual? Or did he hit so many houses? He said he wasn't sure. He didn't go, his wife went, But uh, I felt like for my kids, each individual house was giving out more candy than usual. I don't know that and a kids sign of the economy being stronger than analysts anticipated. Oh yeah, pollsters say on Halloween's where people tend to give out more candy, usually the Republican is favor. We ought to make that up each selection cycle. Let's see how many times we can hear it, you know, on the news is around the country. If we tweeted that out with a straight face and a graph, it would probably catch on. You know what we ought to We ought to spend like a couple of segments of the show someday with the brilliance of our listeners cooking up like a bunch of those, and then you know, with a these days, we could crank out letterhead or whatever it takes to make it look really convincing from the Heartland Economic Institute or something like that, and just crank out like one of those a week and just all enjoy them as they hit the mainstream. I feel like it would be so easy to do. I wish we had done it. First of all, it'd be better to say whatever it is favors the Democrats, because that's more likely to get press attention. Oh right, good points, because they just love that sort of thing. You've got the whole They're just looking for anything they need a political story. There are you know, there's just not enough new ones, so that would be awesome. A graph, I think would be key down in the corner. You could have little words completely made up by a radio show. It doesn't matter. Nobody reads the little words down at the bottom of the graph of where it came from or the methodology plus or minus one hundred percent on the street interviews that sort of thing. Yes, one video with a blonde chick inner car tiktoking. I know, I just feel like giving out more candy when I'm stressed and the Democrat is about to win or something like that. Whatever, right, and then when it blows up in our faces and we're accused coast to coast of misinformation, disinformation and again their evil cousin mal information, it'll be publicity we can use exactly right, as long as they spell your name right. I'm loving this idea. I gotta have the blonde chick half crying inner car doing in video, give me tears or anger rage? Right the well, both both crying with rage. That's the sweet spot. I'm looking up at CNN. I don't even know what they're talking about. I think I actually do. But it says Liz Cheney, and then there's a quote, this is how Liz Cheney, this is how dictators destroy free nations. That sort of thing. I just I is there anybody? Is there anybody still with a couple of days Togo hanging on all these surrogates, various comments, and the battle back and forth, is anybody maybe you are good for you? I'm not. I remember the other day when a friend of mine said, never in the history of mankind has anybody ever said this. I wonder what Liz Cheney thinks. Can you imagine somebody inquiring after that little bit of information. On the other hand, though, Jack Trump is in serious trouble, as j Lo and Lebron James, I saw some singer chick I've never heard of in my life and who is the other big and came out for for common Lebron has made his choice. Yes, he sent out a video making clear that Trump's a racist and said, what are we even talking about here? There's only one choice, Thanks Lebron. I just saw the number. It's sixty two million people have voted so far. Wow, that's crazy. It is crazy, and so on the high end, it's going to be like one hundred and fifty million, we could end up with half the votes cast before election day this time. That's something that we got to rethink the way we talk about the election, and probably campaigns need to rethink the way they you know, pursue voters. I mean when you get when you get to half or more voting before election day, it's a different thing, isn't it. Yeah. Absolutely, And if without getting into the particulars of it, because mister Armstrong is a conscientious objector, I think if the garbage comment had been made a month ago, and again, the significance of it, friends, is not that it was a gaff because he's a senile, old fart Okay, I mean, he's got one foot in a grave and you know the other heel. But the significance is it crystallized what those people so clearly do think of Trump voters and supporters, Whether he intended that or not, everybody the light bulb went off, Yeah, oh, we're racist. Were Jim Crow or fascists? Were Nazis? Were morons? Were you know, incorrigible or untouchable or whatever Hillary said? Deplorable? That's it. Yeah, they didn't say that all along, just using different words. A basket of incorrigibles. Yes, that's you're right, You're absolutely right. I guess the whole orange vest thing has got on people showing up to the rallies wearing the vest of the dump truck driver or the you know, the average worker. If only Trump were a secured cannon, I could enjoy this much more. But his canonry is somewhat untethered, prone to shifting. Yes, not screwed to the sticking place. That is the problem with his cannon. Indeed, let's start the show officially. I'm Jack Armstrong. He's Joe Getty on this. It is Friday, November one, brand new month. The rent is due. They're twenty twenty four. Life will not be a born twenty four war. Armstrong getting we approve of this program. No, No, the rent it's too damn. There you go.
Speaker 2: He was.
Speaker 1: He was out campaigning. He was canvassing for Harris, going door to door. That guy, so he's business. That's what he decided. The rent is too damn. I let's begin the show now officially according the FCC rules regulations leaping into action at mark Oh oh hit, had I know it yet? Oh my goodness, bro, there you have you know yesterday I was calling for beatings in the street for Dodgers fans who were setting buses on fire and raiding Nike stores and whatnot. Here's a guy start just again. I call you out on Dodgers fans. They're just rioters. Good point, good point, that's exactly right. Yeah, that is the point that people use their team winning or losing his excuse to destroy public property that we taxpayers didn't have to replace, where people get hurt, or stores private property that gets looted in their insurance company. Blah blah blah, the whole thing. There's a guy sitting off fireworks, blue off his hand, gotta say, you know, I don't know, I don't know if I feel too bad about that. Well, that is cold. Indeed, that's the knee jerk reaction. I've been able to think about this for several minutes, and my reaction is different several minus. Prior to that unfortunate incident, you had a moron who would need taxpayer support probably most of his life. Now you have a six fingered moron who's going to need taxpayer support for the rest of his life. That this is worse. You're probably right about that. The best firework video, and there are many, many, many good fireworks videos on YouTube, But the guy lighting off the thing out of his cheek cleft that goes awry is my all time bottle rocket from his heinie. Yes, that's my all time favorite. Terrible, terrible. Hey, you know people do things like that, you know, get you get what you get. So the Dodger fan, he's finally going to get off. Well, Ferry goes into art his job as a typist, and they say, wait a minute, hell wait. I feel like we've got a problem there. I feel like you're not qualified by definition. Oh how does mailback look? That was terrible? It's it's it's good. We've got clips of the week coming up in moments. We hired you to be a saxophone player. But I feel like there's always happened. Well, do you remember when the Dodgers won? My friends and I, Well, it's a long story. All on the way. Here's our text line four one five two nine five k FTC. This is why I was jammin in the car and the way here today. On Fridays, I listen to music. Every other day, I listened to news all the way to work on Fridays. I just can't take it anymore. I always listening to music. I Jamin, Si Whody and Blowfish, and I was thinking, this is way more enjoyable than listening to the news. I hope that doesn't hold true for listening to this show, but I had to say it was very very not the ninetiesh popstyling and various record is crewe to be listening to some comfort music as opposed to the latest stupid freaking doesn't matter made up controversy over who said, what about? What? Look? Who's too pretty for politics? All of a sudden, folks, too good for the scrum, too good for this. You're refined for what makes America great or something. I don't know. I'm the tire of it. I like your idea better. You know, we didn't embark on when the guy blew off his hand was his friend who watched the guy's very very I mean, what makes us human? Our front lobes in our hands? Really, Caesar his friend's handblown off, and he says, oh, my goodness, I appreciate the civility, no flame in the f bombs and then the strings of no, oh my goodness, He said, I don't know if we, any of us know, how would we react if we saw our friend blow their hands off? If? Yeah? Coming up a freedom loving quote of the day genius from a political genius, Richard Nixon, So stay with us uh propos could not be more apropos for this political moment. We also have mail bag, but first it's time to take fun look back at the week that was. It's cow clips of the Week. This has really gone sideways. That's exactly where this is at.
Speaker 2: Now, which the week's parting with.
Speaker 1: Demands the made I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to mess up the national anthem. Here's the contrast that she needs to draw. They're supposed to use the term bonus hole.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they turned us into the last shot at the miniature golf course is what they did. Well.
Speaker 1: I'm hoping you paper doesn't go off. The thing is that you should not know you be cow. I don't know the heating up job. Who shuttles under this wall? And oh why serious champions?
Speaker 3: It seems like the celebrations definitely got out of hand.
Speaker 1: Reports are four to five hundred people inside of the Snike flagship story in many instances of street takeovers, cars spinning out, even setting an MPTA bus on fire. There's a lot going on. Like I don't know if you guys know this, but there's literally a floating island of garbage in the middle of the ocean right now, yeah, I think it's called Puerto Rico. Okay, all right. Obviously that joke does not reflect the views of President Trump. Never saw him, never heard of him, and don't want to hear of them. But I think that we have to stop getting so offended at every little thing in the United States of America.
Speaker 2: It's a fall up from racist and sexist comments at Donald Trump's Madison Square Garden.
Speaker 1: Rally doing garbage. Ic you floating out there is your supporters? He does not calling Trump supporters garbage.
Speaker 3: Please forgive him for he not knows what he said.
Speaker 1: You know, the word garbage is the hottest thing right now. How do you like my garbage truck? This truck is in honor of Kamala and Joe Biden when they said I look bitter, I said, in that case.
Speaker 2: I said, we are not a vessel for the schemes of wanna be dictators.
Speaker 3: Today, we've decided to officially endorse communist Kamala Harris for president.
Speaker 1: She's a pemenomenon.
Speaker 3: She gave Drew Barrymore a hug, an act that symbolized her willingness to wrap her arms around the country and give us all a hug. Whenever Republicans make us feel sad.
Speaker 1: Oh boy, those clips about the World series reminded me they're already calling it the Curse of Fat Joe. We will discuss later what fat Joe. Oh yeah, I'm not so good on my wrappers. La had freaking ice cube walk out on the field. People went nuts doing one of his classic songs in New York. They fight back with Fat Joe the secondary rapper, and as as one commentator wrote, you could already see the bonded language of the crowd of Oh, this is not gonna be a good series fat the Curse of Fat Joe. You can't respond with fat Joe to ice Cube. Here's your freedom loving here's your freedom loving quote of the day. You got ice cube and iced tea together, and then you got something nice, refreshing drink on a summer's day. B sent this along. He says, I didn't care for Nixon, but he said something once that was so spot on, and I quote, people will vote for you even if they don't like you, but they will never vote for you if they think you don't like them. Ooh, that's a good one. That is a god one. Are you kidding that macas. It was a political genius, by the way, before he went round the bend. But people will vote for you even if they don't like you, but they will never vote for you if they think you don't like them. That is a nod to Biden for probably sealing the deal for Trump. Huh yeah, mailbag, No, they're not in the mood for substance. I'm gonna go with this. Dave and La writes, I don't necessarily share a story about how laughable the whole trans movement has become. You're familiar with the masked singer. The premise is some quote unquote celebrity sings behind the mask. The judges have to guess who they are. Well, last episode was horrfarious. Guests starts with a short segment where they give clues about themselves in a modulated voice. About eight seconds. Then I say, well, that's a man despite the long flowing dress and cartoonish feminine body movements next to the singing, that's guy's voice, over and over again. Eventually the singing ends. He's standing towering over the host to him is himself six feet tall, clearly a dude. I continue. Then the judges came out Tyra Banks, Serena Williams. What are we doing here? I asked the TV. Well, eventually the mask comes off, and what do you know? It's actor in trans Woman, Laverne Cox. That's right, it's a man.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: Am I just a genius? Or was everybody in a coma? Or did the Judgins just go with their stupid ideology and keep saying well it's clearly a woman. Wow. Okay, so I have some breaking news before we get to yesterday's stupid clip of the day, The Expectator. I don't know who this benefits. I'm not smart enough and I don't even care enough to try to become smart enough to discuss this topic. But oh, ignorance and apathy. Yes, that's exactly right. It is ignorance and apathy. The expectations by Wall Street. The job numbers are out. The expectations were parole. The expectation for one hundred and thirteen thousand jobs. We got twelve thousand jobs. Oh, this could be a bell weather for October surprise. But the last minute something definitely helps Trump or Kamala I don't actually know, but whatever, I saw the headlines as those numbers were unleashed, immediately. I can't remember what outlet it was, but I'm sure all the mainstream media will march in formation like North Korean troops like they always do. But the headline was job numbers come in well below expectations hurricane and labor strikes. I mean, okay, yeah, where they would have hired one hundred thousand more people in western North Carolina up there in the mountains. They were all set Ashville was going to grow by eighty nine percent, but for that damned hurricane, and that hurt the job numbers. Okay, Well, once you become hip to that in economics, the quick explanation in the headline as to why things happen, you realize it's always just they're gutsing. Absolutely, they feel like they ought to write something to show that they know more than you. I honestly don't know what this does for the election, if anything, and it might it might not have an effect at all on a single human being, actually, so I don't know. But anyway, that usually when you hear came in hotter than expected or lower than expected, it's by some not like this. I mean, that's like what. So my question to the headline writers would be well, if you know definitively that it's because of the hurricane and the labor disputes, the strikes. The people who form those quote unquote expectations, they knew about all that stuff too, excellent point, excellently, what's going on there. People who make their livings like will get fired if they're wrong too often and invest billions of dollars. I also knew about the labor strike and the hurricane and still had the same expectations. So you're thanks so much for your even handed coverage. That's a very very good point. Thank you. I'm I'm not even. I'm not even, which blessedly is about over and unless unless Joe makes this, I'm not even going to play the full clip. This is just the short version of Mark Cuban yesterday. That was the kerfuffle for twenty four hours. Here we go, Donald Trump.
Speaker 2: You never see him around strong intelligent women, you ever, It's just that simple.
Speaker 1: So he said that on the view, that's Mark Cuban, the billionaire. You never see Trump around strong intelligent women. And then it became a he walked it back later day and Republicans pounced and you know the whole thing. So again does that move a vote a couple days before the election, Maybe maybe not. I don't know. I think it's more significant than you're giving it credit for it, but just just as part of the stew of and I'm gonna lean on the brilliant Kim Stressell of the Wall Street Journal here and maybe read some of a piece later. But she's talking about and it's in the frame of Joe Biden's The only garbage I see is his supporter's infamous quote the never ending condescension and lecturing. And condescension is self explanatory that somebody's looking down at you, but the hectoring, the lecturing, don't be a sexist, don't be misogynist, don't be a racist. That Their argument is constantly you need to be told what to do and how to do it, and that never ending condescension is just people are over it. So I think it's it reinforces that feeling. But other than that, Mark Cuban's a jackass. They only apparently, hey, this is a great country, folks, because a jackass can get Richard in hell. The interesting thing to me is that that's three days of the Harris campaign having to explain something a surrogate said somewhere, which is not what they want. I'm sure Biden with his comments, and now Mark Cuban with his and just I'm sure they'd rather that wasn't the case that they were making all the news positive or negative out of the you know, the candidate's office themselves. AnyWho, I got this question for you. You said this yesterday, and I feel like maybe we were too hip for the room as people who follow this for a living, as opposed to laying it out happens. Yeah, layout for me, because you said it's going to be and I think you're absolutely right. It's going to be easy in retrospect. Whoever wins to explain how they want it's going to be, Like the greatest hindsight is twenty twenty of all time. It's just going to be so clear. Layout right now, Kamala Harris wins. If we find out Tuesday night or Wednesday mornings, she wins. She won Pennsylvania barely, she got Wisconsin. In Michigan, she wins the electoral College. Kamala Harris is the next president. Why, Well, I'll give you the brief version. There are all sorts of reasons why. I mean Trump's hard seiling. He's never gotten above forty eight percent good one or whatever. That's a good one. The disgust people have of January sixth in large numbers, his ill discipline, his complete lack of discipline where he causes himself, all sorts of problems that are utterly unnecessary, blah blah blah. I mean, in short, I guess the conventional wisdom, and the conventional wisdom on her side is, of course, she has no ideas. She couldn't explain how she'd be different than the miserably I'm going to ask the Trump question and you can lay that one out then. Oh so just stick to the ekamalo wins and those are those are very good. The only thing I would add to that would be the Dobbs decision that motivated a hell of a lot of women to come out. Oh yeah, that's a good one too. Yeah. There's loads of conventional wisdom y evidence that the guy was there's no chance he can win. He's miserably unpopular, although he's more popular than he's ever been right now, Hello, o okay, so then the flip side, you're quickie on a Trump wins. Tuesday night, they announced he won Pennsylvania, he got all the Sun Belt states. He's the winner. Wow. For reasons of convenience, the Democrats elevated a known moron with no popularity and no ideas, a congenital flip flopper who found it impossible to differentiate herself from her miserably unpopular boss. It was one of the crappiest campaigns ever run. The only thing saving it from everybody talking about how crappy it was is how short it was. So the very brief, like the super nova of joy and optimism and the other guys are weird. That lasted like ten days, but in the compressed schedule it seemed to be It was like a team that was a baseball team that was hot until August. It seemed more significant than it is. So, yeah, she was a terrible candidate, was never a good candidate, and how could anybody expect her to win? Funny? Both arguments are so good. Trump had never gotten more than forty seven percent of the vote in his life. Why did you think he was going to this time? You know, on that side and then on this side. She got out of the race in twenty nineteen before Iowa and has never done better than that. Who thought she could? I mean, the world's most famous DEI hire as vice president, and every and everyone knows it. I just wanted to get those on the air so that we're ahead of the curve. When you know everybody's doing one of those next Tuesday night or Wednesday morning, trying to sound smart. We've already done them. So there you go. It is going to be so damn obvious either way, which is kind of weird, isn't it. I don't know what that means. I don't think that's usually the case. Well, I could mean that this is a great election pitting two superstars of democracy against each other. Maybe that's what it means. Don't mean, because I don't think you could have done that with Brock or Mitt, for instance, Like here's the olympiest reason one of them lost. No, I mean there were explanations, but you could not pitch them. Is come on, how could you not know this right in the same way you can in this situation? Yeah, no, kidding. The one thing I find interesting right now and why I learned something interesting about polling yesterday. I can tell it pretty quickly here. Chris Steyerwalt the polling Guru used to be at Foxes now at News Nation on how there can be heard mentality in polling, and I've never heard anybody explain this before. If you've got a poll out in the field and he's talking about the big polling organizations that he pays attention to, that he trusts that he knows they're trying to get it right, because that's the best way to stay in business. If you've got a pull out in the field and you're starting to get data back and it's way out of line with everything else, you realize you've got an error somewhere. You're doing something wrong, so you make adjustments to get it back in line with what is already known. And so by definition, if enough people are doing that and it kind of you know, it can kind of end up in a hurt situation where everybody's adjusting their poles to fit in with what has kind of become the conventional polling wisdom. And for those reasons, sometimes it's hard to catch movement that's real as opposed to it's just polsters trying to not have outliers, which makes them monk, which makes them look bad. Yeah, that doesn't just make them look bad, And that's not what they're worried about. It's just like they think, well, we got to be wrong. I mean we got Trump up by ten or down by ten or whatever. That can't be right. So we've got to adjust our method with something in our algorithms wrong. Wow. And yeah, And it does become significant if sentiment is indeed moving, because sure, and in this it's almost an anti movement bias, an anti change bias. Interesting and in this particular case, because it's the differences are so tiny and you're talking less than one percent, and like five the seven swing states, obviously you could have some herd mentality covering up movement easily eithersh Yeah, anything other than a tiny incremental movement would be an outlier. As I just read in Halpern's newsletter, the race is tighter than I, Oh, forgot her name. I've heard several of what you're going to have her name or it's ruined. I hope it's her purse strings or checking account that we're going to reference here. Oh, it's tighter than Kelly and Conway's sweater on Mark Cuban, that's pretty good. She's very skinny. He's very not I always hit the delay. Yeah, I was. I think we're all a little concerned, Michael. And what was it? One other thing I was going to throw in there about the pulling and the go in this direction or whatever. It doesn't matter, I'll think of it later. I've always been fond of fond of tighter than a frog's hind end, because it must for Otter's biological reasons, water type. Yeah, precisely. Oh here's the other thing. It seems to be kind of a given right now because it's polling. Looks like you could approach that if the turnout for women is over fifty three percent, she wins based on all the early voting out there. In the way women are voting, so that might be the biggest number out there. Can she turn out more than women or not unless all those poor women who are terrified of their belligerent moron Trump loving husbands are afraid to vote in the only place a woman still has the right to choose, the voting booth. According to Julia Roberts in one of the worst ads I've ever seen, Julia Roberts, please please whatever, I don't care if you vote opposite of me the rest of your life. Please don't take your marching orders from Julia Roberts. Good lord, we've got Lebron James, Lebron James. Yes, we have got Katie's headlines on the way. Armstrong by some feels like he killed with the cow head and regular clothes walking the streets. In terms of getting attention, you got a human with the head of a cow. What's not to like? We just jeans, t shirt and boots, but have given him all the candy walking around the cowhead. He's simultaneously the dairy farmer and the cow. It's a statement about man's dependence on our animal brothers and sisters. How should he talk about human nature and kids taking handfuls of candy versus one candy and all that sort of stuff. I'll talk about that later. It's an interesting phenomenon. I won't participate in Halloween because it's socialist. Would those kids do to deserve that candy? Did they work for it? No? No, they didn't. They threatened a trick for instance. I don't know a riot, a riot political violence unless they're given something. It's sugar redistribution, that's right. I won't have it so much to get to this morning, both the sublime, ridiculous, significant and utterly insignificant, but amusing. Stay with us if you can. Right now, let's figure out who's reporting what. It's the lead story with Katie Green Katie, before I.
Speaker 2: Get into the headlines, yesterday I had a kid come to the house to trick or treat, and she said, I just want to let you know, you guys are the vibe.
Speaker 1: And I have no idea what she meant at all. Okay, you guys are the vibe. Well, congratulations, I think what do you respond to that? Sup? Or I just I'm down with that?
Speaker 2: Or that's tough, thanks, tough, tough, tough. Okay, that was tough, all right. The headlines, of course, this is the big story.
Speaker 1: NBC.
Speaker 2: US economy added just twelve thousand jobs in October, impacted heavily by hurricanes.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's I don't remember a number missing the expectations by that much. Boy ever, and often they have to revise the numbers downward in subsequent months. But I don't know. Is it going to have any effect on the election, That's all anybody cares about. This is an.
Speaker 2: Opinion piece towards the very top of the Washington Post. If elected Trump will make you and your family less safe.
Speaker 1: Ah, that's like your opinion man to read first. It's an opinion piece. At least it's not masquerading as a news piece news article as usual in the major main street media.
Speaker 2: From the New York Times, Iranian officials threatened retaliation for Israeli strikes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sure you do. Yeah, good luck. What are you gonna use? Exactly? They blow up all your missile batteries. What are you gonna do? What are you gonna use? You thirst rocks at them? Well, then they've got no air defenses anymore. So if they throw a tit Israel's way, the tat is gonna get through. One hundred.
Speaker 2: From ABC, Daniel Penny trial opening statements begin today.
Speaker 1: Oh that'll be something to follow. Yeah. The race baiting ridiculous. We discussed this late in the show yesterday or was that the podcast? I think that was the One More Thing podcast. Yeah, yeah, well we'll come in on that later. But this poor son of a gun is getting railroaded because the Left needs their racist tropes to to get power. That's their lever to get power. From Fox News, newest Diddy accuser says she.
Speaker 2: Woke up outside on the street with the date rape drug in her system after meeting him backstage.
Speaker 1: Yeah, horrific what he did to the women, obviously, and the men who he made take tons of hiagorate young men. I'm surprised nobody had an heart attack and died. Good lord. Yeah, and underage girls and Boys's monstrous And how many people knew from the New York Post Richmond.
Speaker 2: North of Richmond, singer Oliver Anthony is leaving the music industry one year after topping the charts to start traveling ministry.
Speaker 1: Here you go, Okay, good luck son.
Speaker 2: Breitbart dot com quote pure gibberish, AOC marked excuse me, AOC mocked for Arabic get out the Vote flyer that was printed backwards.
Speaker 1: Oh whoops, whoops outreach. Yeah, your meme of the day.
Speaker 2: It's a picture of two mugshots next to each other and it says Arkansas men arrested for taking turns shooting each other while wearing bulletproof vests after drinking. And someone left a comment on it and said, god forbid, men have any hobbies.
Speaker 1: I love the whole drunk guy shooting each other with bulletproof vests on That's a common one. Online. Wow. Wow.
Speaker 2: And finally the Babylon Bee kids at Tim Wall's door disappointed as he fills their candy bags with tampons.
Speaker 1: Oh, especially the little boys. Find your own damn business. Okay, Oh, sometimes you're a knucklehead, sat him a knucklehead at times. You know, you got the common problem of kids grabbing more than a candy, you know, just handfuls of candies out of your thing or whatever going right, or if you set out a bucket full of candy and like the kid coming and wiping the thing completely clean. Right. My son came across one of those where all the kids right before him had wiped out the bucket. He took some of the candy out of his bag and put it in there so the next kids that would come along would have some candy. Oh that's nice. I thought, that's interesting. How did you cock it stole all of that candy? Yeah? Probably probably. I mean I was happy that he did that, But I thought, how do you end up one way or the other way? I'm not even exactly sure. If you miss an hour of the show, grabbed the podcast Armstrong and Getty on demand Armstrong and Getty