Speaker 1: They get a little they called me.
Speaker 2: Broadcasting line from Atlanta, Georgia. Welcome to the ball Alert Show. I go by the name of I go by the name you know, b T.
Speaker 1: Dank is in the beauting what's handing the game?
Speaker 3: Put up?
Speaker 1: Smelling like, Dank? Are you smoking?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 1: He don't smoke no more?
Speaker 3: Somebody's somebody.
Speaker 1: Somebody smokes around here was the camera man. He over there like a year.
Speaker 4: Okay, So that's what I started smoking at twenty five Okay.
Speaker 1: I thought he was gonna say, like twenty five days ago, That's what I thought.
Speaker 4: Okay, all right, what's up, Dank?
Speaker 1: How you doing good? Now?
Speaker 2: Obviously everyone knows. And if they don't know, quick summary, you order the.
Speaker 1: Lift or Uber? Hey? When are we talking about that?
Speaker 3: Yo? Right now?
Speaker 1: Talking about Lyft or Uber? And I said, that's crazy. I said, Lyft it is always ghetto fabulous. It's always some bullshit and Lyft.
Speaker 3: I go with Uber.
Speaker 1: They always should did Uber black, but the Lyft driver did not.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: I want you to get into the vehicle, correct, okay? And how did it get to large proportions that it did? How did it blow up?
Speaker 4: The people blew it up?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 4: I feel like a lot of people think that I feel like I'm entitled, and I don't feel like that. I just feel like that I should be accommodated and I should be like treated equally. You know, I knew I could fit in the car. You know, I'm not the type of person that try things that I know that I can't do, you know. But yeah, I posted it and it just it just blew.
Speaker 1: So you ordered? What type of lift? Did you order? Okay?
Speaker 3: So then what happened you? You spoke, You spoke to the gentleman. He did not. He denied you to get As I was.
Speaker 4: Walking to the car, he started to make effaces and stuff, So I like, what the fuck? You know, and once he verbally denied me access to his vehicle, I'm like, damn for real, put my phone out because I really wanted people to see, like how we people my signs you know, get treated sometimes, you know, but I'm pretty transparent with my life. You know. I show a lot of things, you know, that goes on in my life. On top of being an artist, I am a blogger, you know, so that's something that I do do and you know a lot of people picked it up.
Speaker 2: Did did you get also, cause I saw a lot of people was hating, but I also saw some people saying, nah, man, like this is a problem.
Speaker 1: Did you get.
Speaker 2: People giving you words of encouragement as well? And how did that make you feel?
Speaker 4: I do all the time. You know, it makes me feel like, you know, I'm not alone in my situation where I'm not alone in the world. You know, it keeps me uplifted, definitely.
Speaker 3: Okay, But yeah, now how has things have been? Because I feel like ever since this this viral moment, you kind of reached like a new worldwide, like like everybody know you now. You know what I'm saying, Like, like, how does it feel? And how does like things have changed?
Speaker 4: Like, I mean, it feels normal to me because before allist happened, I've been dankd you know, I've been creating music, I've been traveling. I travel every other month, you know, for real, for real. But I just feel like I always go viral. But I feel like this was like the biggest viral moment for me. You know.
Speaker 1: So yeah, because you go to the breakfast club, that's a big deal.
Speaker 4: Yeah it is. I feel like it's kind of normal to me. A lot of times when big things happen to me, I don't be like, oh my god, this is happening to me. You know, I live in a moment and so that I don't get comfortable in the moment, So like, I haven't had a moment to where it's like, oh my god, this is really happening. You know, go with the flow.
Speaker 3: Now, any any certain celebrities that reached out to you that you was like, Wow, I can't believe this person is reached out.
Speaker 4: Not not that I know of, but I know a few have, but not that I remember. But before this happened, a lot of people reached out to me.
Speaker 1: You know, even before this has happened, people have been reaching out.
Speaker 3: So you are.
Speaker 2: Now, dag it's from Detroit, the d We were just talking off camera. I was just saying, this is that that's a tough city to grow up in. You gotta you gotta be on your ship in Detroit. And I like that Detroit now has a renowned music scene. You guys already already you guys already had one, but it's very popular now. People go to Detroit to find artists. Now, people go to Detroit to listen to your sound. Now how long have you been doing music?
Speaker 4: I've I've been doing music all my life. Of course, not since I was like a like holding baby, but since I could speak, I've been doing music.
Speaker 1: So I've been like singing, singing.
Speaker 4: I started off singing. My dad did music, so I grew up around it. I really started taking rappings seriously twenty sixteen after my dad died, and I've just been doing it ever since because it's been going well for me.
Speaker 1: Okay, who would you compare yourself to? If? Or who do people compare you to?
Speaker 4: They compare me to me an X? Okay, okay, who else?
Speaker 1: But that's the right there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, a lot of people say I got my own like style, I got my own. I'm my own person, you know. But I hear a lot of people say that I remind him of me an X a lot.
Speaker 3: But yeah, what made you want to really like start taking music series? You know what I'm saying? And has your viral, your big viral help your your music career?
Speaker 4: Like I said, I started taking it serious after my dad died. You know, my dad used to rap, and before my dad died, I was singing a lot, so I started rapping. And his death made me like go hard with the music.
Speaker 1: Shit.
Speaker 4: I was in college when he died and I ended up dropping out. I went home to take care of my mom and my brothers. I let them do what they had to do, and I started to focus on music and it went well for me. What's the second question you ask me?
Speaker 3: I said, has helped me?
Speaker 4: There?
Speaker 1: Has it?
Speaker 3: Has the viral moment helped your music? You feel like he has helped your music career?
Speaker 4: I feel like, yeah, you know, because I'm able to talk about my music on like bigger platforms. I don't know, I just feel like it just feel like everything is normal to me, Like I feel like this shit had been happening, you know. I'm just being talked about, you know, by more more people, you know. But as far as like my career, my music, like everything is going the same for me.
Speaker 1: Okay, it is now time four? Do you like me?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 2: I need you look at that camera. Friend, it's Dank single in a relationship. Do you have a crush on somebody? Does somebody have a crush on you?
Speaker 1: And if you do, this is that time.
Speaker 3: Ship?
Speaker 1: I ain't got no no way. Dank is is single? Yeah, Okay, who you got a crush on friend nobody. That's a damn lie.
Speaker 3: I don't don't want.
Speaker 1: To damn.
Speaker 4: Hey, I ain't got a crush on nobody. Man, I'll be chilling for real type of person.
Speaker 2: It takes a We got this thing called in Atlanta called cat O know you can put it well, No, but this is.
Speaker 4: The type of person I like. It takes me a minute to like somebody, like minute.
Speaker 1: So you've never liked anybody before?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Have?
Speaker 1: So you don't like nobody now?
Speaker 4: No? I mean I got feelings. Hey, I don't like going like that.
Speaker 1: Nobody cap Okay, So you're gonna pleat the fifth on us?
Speaker 4: I'm definitely gonna do that.
Speaker 3: I think this is the first guess that we've had a pleating the fifth Or you don't have a.
Speaker 2: Celebrity crush post on the wall in college?
Speaker 1: Who was that?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 4: Nobody? But I love Chris Brown.
Speaker 1: We get a warmer love Tupac Okay.
Speaker 4: Probably like the only two that I really love. But I ain't gonna overdo it because I might.
Speaker 1: Want to work on who's your favorite male rapper? Tupac okay current? Who's your current favorite male rapper?
Speaker 4: Tupac Okay?
Speaker 1: She She's stiff. That's the Detroit. That's that Detroit ship.
Speaker 3: Anybody that you want to work with, like your dream collapse on.
Speaker 4: I want to work with Sexy Sexy Red, But my dream collab would have been Tac.
Speaker 3: You love you some Tupac? Okay, y'all?
Speaker 4: Like I literally have moments where I just post him all day on my.
Speaker 3: Love I love him, like the no I love Did you Did you ever read this poem? The he had a He had a book. It's called The Rose That Grew from the Concrete? Check that out. Yeah, okay, I'm putting your game.
Speaker 1: You're from Detroit, so we're gonna switch gears.
Speaker 2: It is now time for you got me? This is a nown, This gonna be a person, place, or a thing. What's something that gets on your damn nerves? Like when people call you back back FaceTime.
Speaker 4: I was just talking about that, Like when people know that I'm busy and they keep calling me, you know, it irks my nerves. I hate when people question the obvious, like oh that's a pink pong. Oh like, oh you got chicken? You know? Like I hate the question the obvious. I hate when it's like somebody is really loud.
Speaker 1: You don't like really loud? No, okay, so you like piece of serenity.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm a homebody. I don't really chill for real. Okay.
Speaker 3: She seemed like a quiet person when I when I, when I when I first met there, and.
Speaker 1: You stay home.
Speaker 4: I'll be out be out home.
Speaker 3: Though.
Speaker 4: I hate talking too much. I hate like, you.
Speaker 1: Know, like so like doing this.
Speaker 4: No, this is fine because I'm working right now, so I'm good. I'm enjoying it.
Speaker 3: But m hmm, you said like when you're not working, Yeah, too.
Speaker 4: Too much of conversation. Sometimes I just want to be quiet. Okay, you know.
Speaker 2: But yeah, that's the ship that got you fucked up.
Speaker 4: I don't be trying to be me, but sometimes I just like.
Speaker 3: You know, who else gotta sucked up to lift the not?
Speaker 1: Did Uber reach out to you or No?
Speaker 4: No, nobody reached out to me.
Speaker 3: Okay, you think, but lifted? Yeah, y'all getting y'all getting that hand.
Speaker 1: You got a lot of ride credits. I'm sorry you got some ride credits.
Speaker 4: No, no, they give me nothing. They just reached out. They wanted me to reach back out and I didn't.
Speaker 1: Oh wait, wait a damn minute. Management They don't hand and reach back out the lift man. They missed some coins and some ship.
Speaker 4: No, I got a lawyer, so it's the open case.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, say let's yeah, so you can't really okay, yeah.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, So not to get too deep, but we got a mental health check in. You know, when Dank is not having the best of days, or you having a moment.
Speaker 1: What's something that you do? Do you go to therapy? Do you talk to somebody?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 1: What do you do? I shut down, you know, you just get quiet.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and I stayed to myself. I like myself in my house. I don't answer nobody's phone calls.
Speaker 1: Man, that's bad, friend.
Speaker 3: You don't know.
Speaker 4: It helped, It helps me. It helped me.
Speaker 1: How long do you do this fun?
Speaker 4: It might be a day, a couple of days, you know, when it's hot out, I will go to the water. Me and my dog will go to the water in our journal and I come back on my Beagod, are you.
Speaker 1: A fir baby? You like you like pets like animals? Oh that's your damn that's really your damn crush.
Speaker 4: I got a big old cat and I got.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, you got a big as cat.
Speaker 1: Pause, and you have a Yorky the small ass dog is.
Speaker 3: Sposed and a big cat. So the cat bigger than a dog, yeah because pause brot.
Speaker 4: Yeah but yeah, okay, bigger than the dog. But they get along. They be fighting sometimes.
Speaker 1: But it's not the dog that would do that. Cat. What kind of cat is like the Siamese cat? Like, I don't know, a big poofy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I got a large one, yeah, Carfield Lord.
Speaker 1: Cats are sneaky, man.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he is, like he'd be jumping on top of like because okay, in my kitchen, I got like the cabinets, but he got like spaces on the cabinets. He be hopping up there. He hopping on top of the figgerator. You know, I'll be in my bed like, get the fuck down, Like, well, yeah, he's a cuddle buddy.
Speaker 1: Alright.
Speaker 2: So what's the single that's uh that's going right now for you?
Speaker 4: Well, I just dropped a single card, Let you go, but the single.
Speaker 1: Oh wait wait, wait, let you go? Let who go?
Speaker 4: Friend? Let that nigga go. I don't know. I'll just be writing for the people people, but.
Speaker 1: You gotta be some truth behind it.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: You're talking about somebody.
Speaker 3: Now, you know, you know Tupac wrote from Experience. Yeah, you know all his songs from you know.
Speaker 1: Experien, they gonna get you. In the comments she talking about somebody, I.
Speaker 4: Mean I might be inspired, you know inspired.
Speaker 1: So let you go, let her go. You like guys? Girls?
Speaker 4: I like, Man, I used to like girls. I used to be gay, but I'm not no more. So every time I say this on the.
Speaker 2: Platform, I used to be gay, it's just dormant. It's it's just dormant. It's just like, you know, just chilling.
Speaker 3: So what made what made? What made you? You know, go back?
Speaker 4: I never went that like girls?
Speaker 3: So you like girls? And then at one point you just said, man.
Speaker 4: I feel like I'm too old, you know, like I just I'm not interested in it no more. You know, like I'm not really attracted. What I am but I'm most I do is have sex with a with a woman.
Speaker 1: Don't ball alert now, friend, Do you want to retract anything? You just said, no, that's that's the most I do.
Speaker 4: But I wouldn't like have a football relationship with them no more. You know, it'll just be like a cute, Oh hey you look cute. You cute? What we doing?
Speaker 3: Just like one night staying.
Speaker 4: Like it could be there or we can we can stay friends, you know, but I don't want to be girlfriends.
Speaker 3: I want to I want Okay, So what what what's the what was the difference from you, like with being you know, dating a woman and dating man.
Speaker 4: The difference. I'm super dominant. I'm a dominant one man. I'm an alpha female. So it's like, I need somebody that's more dominant to me, you know, if you're not, if you can't calm me down or be like, man, what the fuck like you're good? You can't do that to me, then it's a problem. We ain't. We can't. We can't have a relationship, you know, cause I need somebody more dominant to me. So I'm just like, you know what, I probably need a man, you know, but some of these niggas I can over dominate too. So I just be chilling right now.
Speaker 1: So that's why you just say, yeah, so.
Speaker 2: The single let them go.
Speaker 4: What I'm pushing is so.
Speaker 1: What, okay, what's that about?
Speaker 4: Well, it's about you know, how you got a girl and she'd be like, fucking your nigga, I'm done with you and you will be back, and she ended up coming back yep, and there you get. Okay. Then on the.
Speaker 2: Hard bro's like the softest.
Speaker 4: Look I'm telling you that's so nice, y'all, but look so then on the woman expect you know, like it's be like nigga did she be like she called back, like I miss you. I'm sorry that her nigga, and like, bitch, why you go back to that nigga? Like why you do that? And it's be like, bitch, you're crazy. Yeah that nigga, Like yeah, that bitch came back. You gotta listen to it. It's fire, y'all gonna.
Speaker 1: Be like yeah, like it's for my girl.
Speaker 2: Okay, say lets well listen man, we appreciate you pulling up all the kids fun.
Speaker 3: We want too bad?
Speaker 1: That went too bad?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 1: You gonna come back?
Speaker 4: I come back?
Speaker 1: You coming to Atlanta. I don't know when the next time you're coming back? We mean, you don't know.
Speaker 2: No, you go say I'm coming back later, like like okay, August later.
Speaker 3: Hey, we're gonna be a Detroit before she come back.
Speaker 1: Where's your Where's your name comes from?
Speaker 4: My mom came up with that name when I was a baby. She didn't know what dank meant and my dad was like, you know, no, actually she said she was calling me tank, you know, but I was chi little chubby baby, and she was like, I don't want people to talk about my baby called her tank or whatever. So my name is Daja and she took the d and my daddy was like, you know what the funk that means? And she was like no.
Speaker 1: Strand you know.
Speaker 4: So that's how that came about.
Speaker 1: Dank than in the building, bringing the building. Yeah, we appreciate your friend, Twin. When I told you I see me.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying A right Twin April nineteen, We're gonna be in Detroit, Twink.
Speaker 1: I'm talking about thanking the building. Ball alert