Speaker 1: What's that at the foot of my bed. It's booky. Hey juky, I'm pretty sure it's dead. It's coming this way. Wait a minute, I said by Ross Jasen. Hey boo, it's me Roz dres Faless reporting from home. I hope that everyone is still staying safe. I hope that you guys are healthy and special. Shout out to everyone that is out there working and making the world a better place right now. There are a lot of heroes out there working and I so appreciate them, and thank you guys for listening. I really appreciate that too. I had an interview with Jonathan Bennett, who maybe most famously was the heart throb Aaron Samuels in Mean Girls. The Probably I always consider that movie the most quoted film of my generation. It's definitely like the teen comedy of my generation. And weirdly, like fifteen years sixteen years ago that movie came out, but still as popular as ever. And we had Jonathan Bennett on the show and he was actually he had kind of a busy schedule and he was able to squeeze in a chat with me, and so we talked about his appearance on the TV show The Haunting of with Kim Russo, and it was a pretty quick conversation. It was probably only about twenty minutes or so, so I think I was gonna I was thinking I was going to use today to kind of catch up on some news stories and some stories that people have sent me of their own personal experiences, and do a little bit of a longer intro before we get into that interview with Jonathan Bennett. So I have taken some time, and I apologize if I haven't gotten back to people on certain messages and things. Is always the best way to get a hold of me if you have a ghost story is to send to ghosted by Roz at gmail dot com. And if you want to do a listener episode, put listener episode in the subject line, because I do want to do one of those soon, so keep them coming. And another place you could do it is the Facebook group or in a five star review on Apple podcasts. Now. Speaking of the Facebook group, I was just looking in there and we have had a couple of like in real time ghost experiences happening. It seems. I was reading this one from Sarah posted in the group, she goes this just happened. I was laying in bed looking at my phone. It's pitch dark in my apartment and I live alone. I just noticed a figure in my doorframe. Right when I saw it, I screamed and it went away. I'm not sure if it's just my eyes, but this has never happened before, and I stare at my phone in the dark a lot, plus it was enough to make me scream with my heart pounding. I believe I've seen orbs before. While in the same situation, I don't have windows to the street, so it would not have been a car passing. Sarah, I hope you're okay, and if you guys want to join that conversation, you could certainly comment on that post in the Facebook group goes to Barros dressful as and let us know how you're doing. Sarah, I hope there isn't a spooky ghost trying to trying to get you, so thanks for sharing that. I also saw one from Heather in the Facebook group. She says, So before I tell my recent experience, I need to start out by saying often, when my husband or I say I love you, one of our most frequent responses to the other is forever. Oh that is just so cute. So I was showering a couple of days ago, and while I was in the shower, I heard my husband walking around in the bedroom, so I called out, I love you without hesitation. I heard forever loud and clear as day, but I was immediately aware that it was not my husband's voice. Shortly after I got out of the shower, I was sitting on the bed drying off, and my husband enters the room. In an attempt to rationalize the situation, I asked him if he had come in the room while I was showering. He responded that he hadn't. I further stated, I thought I heard him in the room, so I called out I love you, and he verified again that he had not come in the room at all. Oh my god. Well, I was looking at some of these comments, which kind of had me laughing. Deborah wrote, at least the ghost loves you, and Beth wrote, well, you've got a ghost husband now too, So basically, I think everyone is in love with Heather and I am too, So thanks for sending me that, Heather. There's also been a couple of ghosty headlines going around, and I think my favorite headline that I have read in this entire debacle is this one. I mean it was on all different news outlets, but this particular article is from CNN. They said ghosts and ghosts are in quotations. Ghosts try to spook people off the streets during coronavirus in Indonesia. Now you might have heard about this. It's incredible. They have video of it too. So basically, there are people in Indonesia right now that are dressing as Pocoon or po Chong, which is a ghost known in local folklore for haunting graveyards, which wears the remnants of a burial shroud tied in a knot at the head, in the feet, and then I think they kind of like wear white makeup and look kind of spooky, but it's amazing, Okay. So volunteers in Koopa Village they're holding surprise patrols every few days in early April. Although so basically what they're they're dressing up and trying to get people to stay inside and trying to keep them from being out in public. And the plan backfired because it became a social media sensation and there was an increase in people people venturing out of their homes to see the ghosts. So it's kind of a genius idea in a way to have people dressed like ghosts and just spook people. I'm obsessed with it. So you can check it out for yourself. Just type in you know, ghosts in Indonesia during quarantine. I think that, honestly, I think we need to do that here California right now. People are all over these beaches and out and about, and I think I'm gonna literally put on one of my signature ghost outfits and just go out and see what I can do for the community. You know. It's another headline that people have sent me and I've seen going around. There's a TikTok user by the name of Rubik's Cube but r e u bix because I believe this person's name is Ruben. So it's kind of a fun little pun which I can appreciate. So Ruben has captured a ghost twice now on TikTok. Now, Okay, So the first video is he's dancing to that song that I actually really loved by Doja Cat Say So. And he posted this a couple of weeks ago, and it's basically just him dancing, and then you see like this little it kind of looks like a cat. It's like a little white head that just like pops into the background on the stairs, just kind of like this song is fire and then it just kind of like disappears, and I I don't know how I feel. Okay, so I don't have TikTok, but I went on TikTok, which you can like kind of access over like just like your browser, and I was like looking at his videos, and he doesn't have other videos of him dancing, so I was kind of like, this is a random I mean, I don't want to be like throwing drag, clean shade or anything, but I'm like, this video seems like like I could imagine why people would be like, Okay, this is fake, because why are you just dancing when your other videos aren't you just dancing? But listen, Ruben's got some moves. So don't blame Ruben for being like, you know what, I'm gonna get into the TikTok dance game. So you know, people have been commenting this is fake, this is real, this is fake. But then he goes on to post this video from a couple of years ago that he had he already had put He brings up the fact that he posted this video a couple of years ago where you see this this presence. It really looks like a person with like a big sheet over them in this room, and then he like pans over and then pans back in the in the persons all of a sudden disappeared and it it's really spooky. So I don't know. And then and then he's been posting videos of him talking about this ghost in the house, and he goes on to say that there was a there's a symbol that has appeared into the eleven there was a symbol that appeared on the ground in his basement that he believes is a Celtic symbol of some sort. He lives in Canada. It's not a devil symbol. It's not a demon symbol what I've been told. It's a Celtic symbol, is what he says. And it appeared in the basement around twenty ten or twenty eleven. It just appeared. I don't know. Honestly, this kind of sounds like I need to reach out to Ruben and get an interview going on here. I don't know, So I think I'm going to reach out to Ruben and get down to the to the bottom of this but check it out. The article I was looking it was on the Daily Star, which I gotta love the Daily Star because they're always reporting these ghosty stories. So you can check it out for yourself, or just find the TikTok Rubik's r e U bi x underscore to see for yourself. Also, somebody posted the first the most recent video in the Facebook group. Okay. I also would like to read some reviews that people sent me, which was so nice. I was looking at some really sweet reviews and also some really scary ghost stories in the reviews on Apple podcasts. So again, if you have a ghost story and you want to leave it there, I'll read it if you get me five stores. So this one comes from Javier and Javier twenty four DAB and it was posted in January. Sorry I have not gotten to this one yet because it is real spooky. So Javier writes, I've been hooked on your podcast from the beginning. Thank you. I have always had paranormal experiences from a young age. My first ghost experience that I can remember was when I was eleven years old and my family and I moved into a new home. It was nineteen ninety nine, and the house was super retro, looking like it was from the nineteen sixties. My parents renovated the entire house. I shared a room with my sister, and from the moment we moved in, I would just get weird vibes. At first, it was small events that would occur. I would be at home with my siblings and I was in my room, and all of a sudden, I would hear knocks on the window and I would look outside and there was no one there. This would happen not only at night, but also during the day. I would always feel like I was being watched. I once asked my mom if someone passed away in the house. Had I just had a feeling? She told me maybe, but never wanted to confirm with me. Throughout the years, more things would occur. I would feel my covers in the middle of the night being pulled off. Ugh shoes I had from under my bed would get thrown out close to me. Wow, oh my god, Oh got a ghost under the bed. That is so scary. And these times I thought it was my brother hiding under my bed playing a prank on me. But I had mirror closets and I took a look and no one was there, and I ran into my brother's room and there he was playing video games. Not sure if there was scientific reason for this, but I was taking a shower and I shouted for my mom to bring a towel. In the moment she opened the door to bring the towel to the bathroom. The bathroom had this these glass sliding doors that slowly started to crack, and both sliding doors just pretty much looked like a glass explosion. Not sure if this can be explained. Weird my mom opening the bathroom door would cause the sliding doors to break because it wasn't close at all to the wall. Oh so you're not sure if that would happen. Okay. Interesting. My aunt and uncle came to visit, and my mom offered for them to sleep in my room. The next morning, my uncle told my mom that he woke up to the vision of an old lady walking around my room. I've never personally seen the old lady, but it creeped me out. All the faucets in the house turned on at the same time, and still to this day, my parents still live in the house, and when I come to visit, I automatically hear all the faucets in the house turn on out of nowhere. I've asked my mom what was that, and my mom being sarcastic response to me, well, you just got here, so maybe that's why this is all happening. I moved out at eighteen, and when I moved back for a short while when I was twenty one, I still felt the same weird vibes. I heard weird footsteps at night, and faucets would turn on, my mere closet doors would slide open and close. One night, I went out and came home super late, around two am, and when I walked in the house, I saw so many ghost figures in the living room just staring at me. They were small children. I literally got so creeped out. I looked down and ran to my room and closed the door. Now it's been over twenty years since my parents bought this house. Whenever I come to visit, I still get weird vibes and the feeling of being watched. I would ask my mom, but she is still in denial of ghosts after all these years. Sorry, this is super long. I have more stories on ghosts, but I really can't write it all here, so I'll stop for now. Thank you for having this awesome podcast. It just proves to me that I'm not crazy and ghosts are real. Oh thanks Javier. Oh my god, just look as a sea of ghosts children staring at you at two am. That really messed me up. Okay, here's another one. This is from Andrea one two three. She gives us five stars and she says, I've been listening to this podcast for a while and I wanted to share one of my own personal ghosty stories. When I was a child, my family lived in an old farmhouse in rural Georgia. The house was surrounded mostly by fields. While living in this house, I procured an imaginary friend that I called Mary Jane Mary Jane brou She did not write that part, and I added them I'd play and talk with Mary Jane and bring her everywhere with me. I still have an image of what I thought she looked like in my head. Young girl, maybe seven, with dark hair, pal skin, and a tattered light blue dress. One day, my parents go walking around in some of the land near the house. While walking in one of the fields, my parents come across a large tree. In front of the tree, they find what looks like in old gravestone that reads Mary Jane Clayton. Needless to say, this freaked out my parents quite a bit, along with the child's laughter that my father would occasionally hear while I was dead asleep. We eventually moved from this house, though I don't believe this occurrence is what led us to move. When we left, Mary Jane did not come with me, But to this day, I still occasionally have dreams with a little girl that has dark hair, pale skin, and a light blue dress. Thanks for doing what you do and creating a space for us to share. Oh my gosh, Andrea one two three explanation point. That is scary, and I keep hearing a lot of children ghost stories. I mean, that's the second one I've read today. But another reminds me of an other thing that is kind of a little headline going on around right now. There is a man that owns a ghost town and he basically so there's a caretaker that takes care of the ghost town. This man just kind of owns it and the caretaker has had to leave the premises to go do some family matters. And the man that owns it, whose name is Brent, underwood. He has been staying there. Actually, actually this was posted a couple of weeks ago. This was posted on April thirteenth on the New York Post, another other media outlet that loves to post a good ghost story. So he's been staying there. As of April thirteen, he was stuck in the ghost town under five feet of snow, he says, in the absolute worst case scenario, there's snow shoes here and the road is seven miles long down a steep hill. He says, So he has been surviving off of melting snow for water, and he's out of bread and vegetables, so he has enough rice and cantuna to get him through until the snow thaws. Okay, this sounds terrible, But to make it worse, it's haunted. Okay. So he was aware that the twenty two building town's violent reputation. He was aware of it when he bought it, adding that it had one murder per week. At one point. The TV show Ghost Adventures once investigated the town and found out that it was haunted by the ghosts of two children, again, children who were trapped who died after being trapped in a closet. He says, I stay in the room with the child ghosts, but I have yet to see them. But that doesn't mean that spooky things aren't happening in Cero Gordo. Oh my god, that's such a funny name, Sarah Gordo. Which is the town the ghost town? He says, things are moving around. I'm seeing curtains move, I'm hearing things in the night. He says, there's no draft, but things drop inside of houses. In addition to a general ambiance of other worldliness, a light in the bunk house keeps turning on, and his wallet recently disappeared for two days, only to reappear in the town hotel. That was a bit freaky, he admits, but he believes the spirits are peaceful for the most part. I leave the ghost alone and they leave me alone. Underwood says, I try to respect their space. Oh my god. Okay, Well I hope he is okay. I mean the good news is here. At least can contact people on his phone. So that's something. Oh, you know, something else I want to do before we get into this episode. It's just real quick. I wanted to shout out some really nice reviews on Apple Podcasts. This one comes from RK four twenty two. They're right, Roz is an absolute gem. This made my day was so nice. This podcast has just enough ghost stuff to be interesting but not so scary that you'll be terrified. And the stories are interesting and go in depth without getting too into the weeds about science and debunking, etc. Rosse's a fantastic host with many good guests on and the listener episodes are very fun. You can also hear Roz's personality just shine through her voice. She is so funny and kind, never mean spirited or mocking her guests. I look forward to every episode. PS. For the most part, this is ghost stories for older kids. Your older kids can listen to this is there is very little cursing or vulgar material in Ross's show. She has a class act and that has made a ghost show that everyone can enjoy. Thank you. I guess I guess it's not that vulgar now that I think about it. I don't really put much thought into it. I mean, we have, like, you know, maybe one episode about somebody having sex for the ghost, but for the most part, yeah, we're not too vulgar here because it just works out that way. So thank you for that review that is so sweet. And another review that I just absolutely love. I mean, there's so many nice reviews. I wish I could read them all, but I'll just read a really quick one. One more than really she made me laugh. This is from Lactose Dept. Lactose Department. They wrote the headline for the review says came for the ugliest and then the review says stayed for the booglies, And I love that, And uh, I think it's about time I talk about some ugly booglies with my guests today, Jonathan Bennett. So on with the show, Jonathan, thank you for joining me.
Speaker 2: Oh, the pleasure is mine.
Speaker 1: Wait, so you're in Las Vegas right now.
Speaker 2: I'm in Las Vejas, Nevada.
Speaker 1: And I've heard of it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you've been there.
Speaker 3: Because there's a sign up when you drive in and says we miss we miss Ross.
Speaker 2: Come back soon and see us.
Speaker 1: When I'm there, they call it Ros Vegas.
Speaker 2: Oh they do they what it was?
Speaker 1: Have you been to the Haunted Museum there?
Speaker 2: No, I have not been to the Haunted Museum.
Speaker 1: There is do you know about it? There's Zach Begans Museum of Haunted Objects? And but like here's the deal.
Speaker 2: Are they really haunted? Because I'm all about the haunting. H but I love things that are haunted.
Speaker 3: But like sometimes when you're in Vegas, I don't know if I trust it because I'm like, is it really that?
Speaker 2: It's it really haunted? It makes me nervous.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there is that tourist element of it.
Speaker 3: What's that thing in Hollywood that you go to on like Hollywood and Highland that used to be there.
Speaker 1: It might still be the the Ripley's believe it or not.
Speaker 3: Yes, you go in there and like, here's the world's longest fingernail, and you're like, is it is it really? You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: But I'm here for it, like the best thing.
Speaker 3: Whenever my friends would go through breakups in our early twenties and we were immature, they'd go through a breakup and I'd be like, I know what you need.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, it's really fun. I went for the first time a couple of months back. Across the street from there is the Wax Museum, which is not the metem too so wax Museum. There's another wax museum, Okay, And it's like, if you want to see you know, a statue that kind of looks like Julia Roberts, this is your place, and it is also ironically said to be haunted. And I asked the people that work there. I was like, is this place haunted? And they were both like, wait, how'd you know that? And I was like, I don't know. I like read it on the internet and they're like, yeah, it's haunted. You're like, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Google.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know.
Speaker 2: There is a great wax museum.
Speaker 3: It's actually where I go to get off my botox and filler some of the people in there, I mean they're decades.
Speaker 2: It just filled them with wax. So it's it's good you the link.
Speaker 1: Okay, thank you. So you said you love haunted stuff?
Speaker 2: Love it?
Speaker 1: Really? Are you? You're not scared of that?
Speaker 3: No, I'm all about it, like I'm here for it, Like I have never been a scared And did I just become like an Italian pizza owner.
Speaker 2: I've never been scared. I've never been scared of a ghost of my life.
Speaker 3: I'm I'm like, I can't. I like want to see one full out. I've never saw one, but I want to see I want to see what they actually look like.
Speaker 2: But I've had a lot.
Speaker 3: Of experiences with them, like it's it's pretty crazy.
Speaker 1: So what was your first experience?
Speaker 2: My okay, so picture it.
Speaker 3: Harrysburg, Ohio, nineteen eighty two.
Speaker 2: No, I'm just kidding.
Speaker 3: So the most recent like cool experience that happened, I would say is I used to live in this house in West Hollywood, and when we moved in, I was like, there's something weird about this house.
Speaker 2: There was a weird energy.
Speaker 3: And it was like one of those smart homes you know, where everything's connected through Like I forget what the thing's called, but it's like the whole like the light switches, the plugs, the you know, toaster, it's all like you can do everything from your phone. You can like take a poop and like also like warm your coffee up at the same time, like from your app. Like it's all like connected, right, And so when you there's a it's.
Speaker 2: Called the crestron.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 3: So there was this like one room that was just filled with all the hub of that so all the electrical and energy coming in from all the houses there and that room. I'm telling you, when you walk in there, you feel weird. There's a weird energy coming from that room all the time.
Speaker 1: But because of that, some of the crazy.
Speaker 3: Things that would happen is like the doorbell would ring and we don't have a doorbell, Like we had the bell, but there was no button sitting there and you're like watching TV late at night, and it would always happen when something bad would happen, it would there would be like a doorbell, Like the doorbell would ring like something either bad on TV or there was like a fight going on, or like a negative energy happening in the house, if someone's arguing or whatever, the doorbell would ring, and it was almost like a break it.
Speaker 2: Up, break it up.
Speaker 1: It was.
Speaker 3: It was very weird. M That was a really crazy experience. And then the the thing that really struck out about that house is my boyfriend and I when we were in my we'd be in my room and he'd come to stay the night, James, and we would go to bed and when we go to when we go to bed, he's like, I feel weird energy around me. I'm like, it's nothing, it's nothing. He's like, no, I feel weird energy around me.
Speaker 2: Are you ready for this?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 3: Spend multiple times, so he gets up in the middle of the night and has to go to the bathroom. And when he wakes up, he looks over and he goes, I see a black figure standing there. It's almost like a shadow but like three D and it's standing there, and it's like over seven feet tall, and it's long, lanky, and it looks like almost like an alien, like a giant like black spirit. Like it's like a huge, long, like you can't see a face, but it's just like an image. And he wakes up to me and he sees that, and he doesn't know what to do. He's literally paralyzed. He's like, I'm literally paralyzed in the room. I'm paraly I cannot move and I'm just waiting for it to move or do something, and it doesn't.
Speaker 2: And he's like, well, what the hell, how am I going to do?
Speaker 3: So he just gets up and he's like, I'm not gonna let this intimidate me. So he like gets out of bed and like goes towards it into like to go to the bathroom, you have to like kind of go towards the ghost and then go around the bed to the bathroom.
Speaker 1: And so he was able to break out of the corrections.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the process stopped and he like said screw it, and he got up and he like lunged at it and it didn't move, and then he went into the bathroom to go to the bathroom, and when he came back, it was gone. He's like, he's like because at first he's like, this must I must be crazy. This can't be real. Then two nights later happened again.
Speaker 2: Wakes up in the middle of the night.
Speaker 3: This time it over in the corner, like by the curtains, and so he gets up, looks right at it, like but.
Speaker 2: It's like dark in the room. So he's like, you know, it's very dark.
Speaker 3: Goes to the bathroom and to go to the bathroom you have to cross in front of the foot of the bed, goes to the bathroom, comes out. When he gets out of the bathroom, it's standing right by the.
Speaker 2: Foot of the bed.
Speaker 3: He's like starts walking towards it, and he's like, nope, lunge it like does like a lunge towards it, see if it'll move. Doesn't move, and he's like, nope, screw you. And he starts walking across the room back to go to bed, and when he gets to the foot of the bed. He said it felt like someone had picked him up and body slammed him on the bed like.
Speaker 2: All of a sudden.
Speaker 3: He's like, almost, it's like someone grabs you by the feet and just made you like pulled your feet out from underneath.
Speaker 2: You see your horizontal and then he just fell on the bed. It was tripped.
Speaker 3: I'm sleepy, and all of a sudden, James comes crashing in the bed at like four in the morning, like jumps on the bed. I'm like, what the hell are you doing? Like I wake up and I'm like, what are you doing? He's like, and like explains the whole story, so literally, he goes, I can't explain it other than I was I was tripped and some He's like, I didn't trip on anything. I've walked this path a million times. All of a sudden, my feet were out from under me and I was body slammed on the bed and it and he goes, I don't I never heard him say it, but I could feel the feeling of someone saying, f you.
Speaker 4: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Well, first of all, he sounds real brave. The fact that he's just like lunging at it.
Speaker 2: Oh, I would have peed my pants.
Speaker 1: So you did you ever experience this, like you know, alien demon body slammer.
Speaker 3: No, I never experienced the alien demon body slammer by myself, just through him. But this happened for like a solid three weeks and then all of a sudden it just stopped. Would always be there when he woke up, and then it just stopped. One day, we had a girl come over and do a whole seance, like a whole thing. She's like I think her name was like I don't know, it was like Indigo or something like that. And she comes over and she like does a whole seance and like energy work and like lights all the stage and does all the stuff. And after that it seemed to have stopped. But what really the presence. We had a medium, a psychic medium come to our house because of the doorbell thing and because like electronics would turn on and off on their own, like very strange. We had a medium come and she said that it was a woman that was an actress who was murdered a few streets over. It seems like it was her ghost living there. Because I like take people in and like make them like I'm kind of like a oh so and so is coming here for pilot season. They have nowhere to stay. Okay, you can stay on our couch or oh okay, there's an extra room growth. You know, we always like take in the strays. You know, it's like our house. And so that woman was an actress and she felt safe at our house because she was murdered. But she was trying to be an actress and there was like something about like feeling safe there and that's why she's there. And she was actually protecting the house. It wasn't like she wasn't like trying to be mean. That's why, like when the doorbell would ring, when fights would happen, and she was trying to like she was like a nice ghost.
Speaker 1: She was trying to like deflect or like yeah, break it up. Yeah yeah, because this is okay. So I saw you on the TV show The Haunting of Yep with the iconic psychic medium Kim Russo, and so she's the one that got to the bottom of this. But that doesn't explain like the crew body slam situation.
Speaker 3: That was a totally I think that was a different that was a different ghost.
Speaker 2: Though I think it was a different ghost. I think.
Speaker 3: I think I don't know, I think that house just had so many energies going on in it, and like there was an ex boyfriend who had passed away in mind that the psychomedium said was there as well, his energy was there.
Speaker 2: He's protecting the house as well. Like it was a very spiritual ghost situation happening.
Speaker 1: Well yeah, and they also, you know, have done tons of studies about and there's all this data of the connection between electromagnetic frequencies and ghosts and how they you know, I think that when you talk about that hub room, I think that ghost that can fuel the ghost, you know, they need that to survive. So there's there's all this stuff going on, like your openness to it, the environment, and then I think all the electricity in the air as well as probably who knows how many different ghosts might have been there exactly.
Speaker 3: And I think it's because I'm so open to it. And a lot of people say that too, like a lot of the mediums and stuff when they talk to me.
Speaker 2: When she went to do.
Speaker 3: My reading, she said, whoa, there's like fifty people here trying to talk.
Speaker 2: So my god, Yeah, She's like, WHOA.
Speaker 3: Normally get like one if you're lucky, maybe two or three.
Speaker 2: She's like, it's literally like you're at like the DMV. It's just dozens of people lined up trying to talk to me.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well, so when I was watching the show, which came out a couple years ago, but I founded on the internet. Oh the Internet, Yes, okay, there was, they kind of showed some like research that they had done of this actress that was murdered, and I was like, I don't because they like blurred things out for some reason. I guess they didn't really want to use the the names or something. I don't know, but I've tried to google it and I found something that I think. I mean, I just want to make it clear. It's this is what I speculate. And the same crime that they're talking about was this terrible man that took I think three women he that were trying to be actresses and models, and he told them like he was gonna, you know, take photos for them, and then he like tied them up and took pictures of them and killed them. It was terrible.
Speaker 2: That's the one that's there.
Speaker 5: He took He took pictures of them, He tied them up to take photos, like saying, oh, and he would take photos of them tied up, and then once they were tied up, from the photos and after you take the pictures to kill them, and he put them in their trunk, put them in his trunk and drove them out to the desert and buried him.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, that is the one dark.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's not a real I mean, not a comedy.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 1: Well, so after So the way that that episode ended though, was Kim Russo is telling Judy was the name of the spirit that she was picking on, which in the research of the three victims, one of them's name was Judy. Come on, so okay, so she tells Judy go to the light, and did she? I mean, I'm wondering what happened after this episode. So after Kim was there, did the thing stop?
Speaker 3: You know, after Kim king and then once Judy left, that's when my boyfriend felt the other one, which is funny because I feel like Judy was protecting the house.
Speaker 2: And my boyfriend.
Speaker 3: The like, whatever it was that attacked him was able to do that because Judy was gone.
Speaker 1: So it actually was a not great thing. I mean, it was probably great for Judy to cross over and go to the right, but she was the protector, and.
Speaker 2: That's what they kept saying, she's protecting the house.
Speaker 1: Oh no, so then you eventually moved out of there, right, yeah.
Speaker 3: Because they're oh, we moved out because oh it was haunted.
Speaker 2: So we're like, yeah, let's not live in a haunted house. How about that. I'd like to go to them for amusement, not for bed. So we moved out of there, so we.
Speaker 3: No longer live there, and I hope you will live there now, are Okay?
Speaker 1: I hope so too.
Speaker 2: One of them tied up? I mean, god, you never know.
Speaker 1: Well, when you think of all the places to quarantine, I don't want to quarantine with the spirit you were talking about in the way.
Speaker 2: Nope.
Speaker 1: So have you had experiences since then?
Speaker 2: I'm trying to think.
Speaker 3: I haven't had any real ghost experiences since then.
Speaker 2: No, that was like the one that happened. That was I realize. Yeah, they're definitely one ghosts, that's true.
Speaker 1: But not something that you're trying to deal with.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean I don't go out and hunt them. No.
Speaker 1: Well, do you want to listen to some ghost voices?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Absolutely?
Speaker 1: Okay, so it is time for EVP or EV Please have you ever heard of the term EVP.
Speaker 3: That's genius because you will take a good pun.
Speaker 2: You will take a good pun and use it just like I will, like I did. The mean girl's cookbook called the Burn Cookbook.
Speaker 3: Of course, available now on Amazon for sixteen dollars because of quarantine prices. So jump onto Amazon by your Burn cookbook. But like you do, ev please just the way we do a true and false in the book a game and instead of true or false, it's called duh or shut up?
Speaker 1: Wait. That actually reminds me. I was in I don't know if you even knew about this, but there was a drag tour of mean girls called mean Gays that happened last year, and I was in a and we toured around the country.
Speaker 2: How was it who played me?
Speaker 1: Well, we had a couple of different people in different cities. Okay, so yeah, Willem, yeah, will William was Regina and I was Janice. Yeah will.
Speaker 2: I was supposed to do it in San Francisco when I booked a game.
Speaker 1: No way, I didn't realized that I was gonna play me. Oh my god, that's so funny.
Speaker 3: All right, ev please let's go Okay.
Speaker 1: Uh. This first one is from someone on YouTube named Mark Kelly, and he recorded this at the Ohio State Reformatory and Mansfield, Ohio.
Speaker 3: You're here, I'm from Ohio and Ohio State. It's my favorite team and this is amazing.
Speaker 1: Go on, Oh yeah, no, trust me. I did my Wikipedia and I found out where you're from. Okay, here is the ghost. Tell me what is this ghost saying? And go? Okay, it's a real quiet whisper. We're gonna try it again. It's quick.
Speaker 3: Okay, it was I think he said one more time. Okay, Uh, no idea, I.
Speaker 1: Mean okay, here's like tortilla. Geh, I actually hear that tortilla. Okay, here's some options. Is it a are we there yet? Maybe it's maybe they're a fan of the two thousand and five Family comedy. Are we there yet? It's during ice Cube? Is it b asshole D action or no, that's c or D just whispers nothing the action? Okay, gonna play again. Yeah, it's action, but it does not kind of sound like tortilla, I mean, very similar. Yeah. Okay, here's another one. This one is from Kipp's ghost to on YouTube, and it's at the Ohio Theater, which is actually not in Ohio. It's in Madison, Indiana, and the theater and the kIPS investigators believe that it might be haunted by the old projectionist. What is the old projectionist saying right here? And he goes, I want to dick. Well, here's some options. He my wife is mad, you know honestly that we might know why his wife is mad. B I like it there, see, I'd love a drink or d I levitate.
Speaker 4: Let me try again.
Speaker 1: I love it. That's what I think it is. But they think it's I like it there. To me, it sounds like I levitate.
Speaker 2: Yeah, very good.
Speaker 1: Well that's about it, Jonathan, thank you so much for joining me.
Speaker 3: No, the pleasure was mine. This was so much fun. I hope you get to see tho soon.
Speaker 1: What tell people where they can find you what you got going on?
Speaker 3: Usually I'm on the corner of Robertson and Pico.
Speaker 2: No, I'm just kidding. You can find me on Instagram at Jonathan D. Bennett.
Speaker 3: The D is for du David, which is my middle name, or on Twitter Jonathan Bennett.
Speaker 1: Amazing and by the cookbook.
Speaker 2: By the cookbook, it's called the Burn Cookbook. Get it because it's not the Burn Book. It's the Burn Cookbook.
Speaker 1: You're welcome, Okay. That was Jonathan Bennett. I'm so happy that he was able to make some time for us and bring his bright personality to the show. And I talked about it a little bit during the episode that the murder and the murder victim that Kim Russie you know, believed haunts haunted that house that he lives in.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: Now again, I want to be like sensitive to it because when I watched the Haunting, of which I was able to find just from uh googling, it was on the internet, so you can watch it yourself. The way that they showed it, they kind of it seemed that they really wanted to protect, you know, the the victims and stuff, because I think it was all just sort of, you know, this is what they speculate it was this specific murder based on a psychic's reading. But if it is, you know, I think the one that they were referring to that I looked up it was I found an article on a website called all Things Interesting dot com and the title is the Chilling Crimes of Harvey Glotmen be Glamour Girl Slayer, and it is it's rough. I mean, I'm not I'm not super into murder stuff like that, and you know, I like to I always like to consider the victims and the families of the victims. I mean, that was a very long time ago. But still we don't necessarily know for a fact that the ghost of those victims are one of the ghosts of one of those victims is haunting that house. But I don't know if you're if you're into the murder kind of stuff, that that was what I found when I researched that that's the one that I was referring to that he said he believes was also the same one. So I don't know, I don't know. It's just I'm not saying that that's for sure, but that's what I used my context clues to find out. Anyway, Thank you guys so much for listening to the show. Still doing these episodes from home, and I'm I'm loving doing them. Honestly, it's still still a blaskting to do them, and hopefully one day soon we'll be back in the studio. But until then, I've got lots of great interviews coming at you, And thank you guys for listening. Make sure you're subscribed again. Five stars on Apple podcast really helps out. Please join the Facebook group Ghosted by Roz dress Fales and I want to do a listener episode, So send me an email with your listener story at ghosted by Roz at gmail dot com with the subject line listener episode And yeah, you can find me on Venmo Queen Roz. You can find me on Instagram Roz dress fALS And you know what, I love you all, both living and dead. But if I didn't ask you to haunt me, don't haunt me.
Speaker 2: Heay by
Speaker 3: Star a podcast network