Speaker 1: This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure they definitely can be, but understanding a professionals routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring to safe plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live or more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association Member FDIC.
Speaker 2: Erness What's Up?
Speaker 1: You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like the checkout is fast, the receipts are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds. Odds are they're using Square? We love supporting business that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of.
Speaker 2: Our merch partners.
Speaker 1: Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run, and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus on.
Speaker 2: What matters most ready.
Speaker 1: To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com backslash go backslash eyl to learn more that Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl. Don't wait, don't hesitate. Let's Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward.
Speaker 3: Apple flop announcement of sixteen e Are you disappointed in the release and that big announcement? What should they do next? What's supposed to do?
Speaker 1: Okay, I just give you a congratulations. Last week you said it was gonna be a phone. I was like, na, dam, I gotta do something silly like that.
Speaker 4: Okay. I've learned the sandwich method, so I want to try this week. Okay. So, congrats on the investment into the country. After you went and had a conversation with executive leadership in the country. Some of those jobs will be coming to Houston, Texas, which I'm in, so it will create jobs. I love that you're trying to aid in the GDP growth and thwarting China from becoming a superpower when it comes to AI. Okay, he's in the middle of the sandwich. We don't need another fucking phone.
Speaker 3: Respectfully.
Speaker 4: I know y'all locked my account HQ. I know y'all mad at me for y'all to be in a common Yo. You don't got to relate. HQ's mad at me. I love them, but they don't love me no more. It's okay, we need something. You should have made that damn oculus knock off five ninety nine.
Speaker 2: The old division bro Yes, because that's arrival. What happened to the glucose monitor?
Speaker 4: Watch? Why I can know my breath rate? Listen? I love Apple, I love to cook. This is true, and I tell you this for every entrepreneur.
Speaker 2: This is why.
Speaker 4: Okay, when investors come up though, like drum line up there right, because if you have too many flops in the row, what happens you put on waivers. Apple is being outperformed. Okay, let me ask you this. Where is their AI Elon built something eighteen months when Apple could have went and bought deep Seek, you could have bought a deep fake and put that shit in the iPhone. Where is it go back to the positive? One of the greatest CEOs of all time. He's operated his way into a molti to trillion dollar market CAB. I get all that stock is performing well, but they do need another hit product. And I'm gonna keep saying, you need to go find Johnny Ive, take him out of his consultancy, pay him whatever fifty million dollars he wants a year. They need another hit product. I know they get thirty percent out of the ecosystem. I've been investing in Apple for a long time. But if this does not become better, which is the onboarding tool to get people in tech on, it is going to have an issue. And it's a lot of videos from Apple fanboys and in corporate who used to work there, who asks, who are asking now? Is Apple becoming our generation's IBM? We're not there yet, but we're almighty. Let me ask you how many how many does do I get on investment stage before you say, hey, bro, not this year?
Speaker 2: Boom back right?
Speaker 4: Oh no, thank you, thank you?
Speaker 2: You get what this is a lesson of the year.
Speaker 4: You get one time to fuck up in real life. You don't get what'st old boy who dropped it on the Ravens and he was like falling and my boys.
Speaker 2: The apology letter don't work.
Speaker 4: Put it in chat. You have to deliver a hit every time. In video. Even though Jensen starts signing breast, he's delivered hit product. And if you look over the last four years and Video has outperformed Apple in terms of product release, you could argue x is outperformed Apple on pure product release. We don't need another kiddie phone of sixteen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, at sixteen, I think the price point was what they were trying to sell us.
Speaker 2: It's going to be five ninety nine whatever. Yeah, I mean, it's whatever. It's not a new product.
Speaker 1: I thought they should move into the healthcare space and have a product that would do that. I thought maybe they would finally, hopefully, you know, figure out this vision pro situation where it only has check us out last year, it's been one year since release. It had two thousand and I think twenty one hundred apps when it opened right that first month. It now has eighteen hundred apps. They've actually gone down at loss for it. They've lost apps and so there's been no innovation there. It was supposed to be the product. It's a I mean, I thought that I have the product.
Speaker 2: It's a good part.
Speaker 1: They just don't have anything for it and they haven't built anything around it.
Speaker 2: So it sucks.
Speaker 4: But then you, oh, we got a new spectral release.
Speaker 2: It's meant yeah.
Speaker 1: But the stock, I mean, it hit its all time high New Year's Eve, Christmas Eve.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, two hundred and sixty. It's not far off from that.
Speaker 1: Right today, it was at two hundred and forty eight dollars, So we're not talking about something that has declined dramatically, and they haven't really had the product. I know, they keep saying, oh, the cycle, the phone cycle, the phone cycle.
Speaker 2: The numbers are coming in for the phone cycle. Every quarter. We keep hearing that the phone cycle.
Speaker 1: Is gonna and it hasn't happened yet, and then today we hear the five hundred.
Speaker 2: So now we're talking about.
Speaker 1: A huge cap X spend, right, one hundred and twenty five billion a year. I know you just questioned where the AI it's for the infrastructure of it and the building of the data centers.
Speaker 2: But what is Apple? Does that mean?
Speaker 1: Like Apple AI is not going to be on our phones, like we're still waiting for that to happen. It's not going on at Apple. Still still in the portfolio. But yeah, a lot of questions, man, And it keeps performing. It just keeps performing.
Speaker 4: And you have to ask, Okay, if we go through the product line and let's just go through the main superstar products, is there a reason to buy an Apple iPad once every three years? Like it's almost a useless product that the Apple pin. It's too what most dev said about my boy, too many skews?
Speaker 2: Too many? Yeah, I mean what you got to app Watch? Do you need another Apple Watch? Do you need another iPad?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: They probably, I mean the problem. It's good, which is a great thing, but.
Speaker 1: It we don't have to update every year like we used to when it was the phone, Like you got it twelve, I gotta I think I don't even know what number I have, but I know we're almost up to seventeen, and I didn't get the last two at least.
Speaker 2: No, it works as long as.
Speaker 4: It were vote Tim Cook chairman, who gotta find another CEO? Just like when Doc Rivers run at one title of Boston. He looked good after that on paper, got it. Hey, thank you for the one. They're gonna go deliver him at the time when we need it. I don't know if he's a c Okay, it's Tim Cook with the racism included. It's Tim Cook better than Eli.
Speaker 2: As far as what CEO, I say, the same tier. They're in the same tier for sure.
Speaker 1: From what he's he's from the time he took over Apple to present day. I mean it's actually better than what Elon has done in Tensel. At the same time, they're three train dollar company.
Speaker 4: They are behind a lot of that off Steve Jobs back, and they don't give him.
Speaker 2: I'm just yo it this happened. Yeah, you feel me.
Speaker 4: And if all of y'all like yo, your Apple take is crazy, I'm part of the reason why you got invest into Apple. No, it's not HQ saying this shit too. But he run that shit like a like haf A too. So you can't say too much up there. But when Steve jobs impact get reduced to a theater, it tells you a lot about the new culture there that a lot of people don't like and a lot of people that are in executives on the executive side of Apple are leaving too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was that was what I was gonna They've lost a lot of talents, like the guys you mentionaged on, Like, they've lost talent that was able to create innovation.
Speaker 2: And so what's happened.
Speaker 1: Well, even the phones, it's like, we're gonna watch another company, whether it's Wild waih or we're gonna watch what they're doing Google.
Speaker 2: We'll watch what.
Speaker 1: They're doing inside the phone and we'll try to make it our own version of that and that'll be part of the new additions to the iPhone where it's like, nah, man, if you look in China, yup, they're not even in the top five anymore at all.
Speaker 2: They've been.
Speaker 4: Ya when a bunk of these companies came and pitched to be in your ecosystem and you told them the product wasn't good enough? What and don't package of seventeen af either, Rashau, you can take the meeting. See you're smart. You know that was Ian talking crazy. I love you, remember he said.
Speaker 2: That, right right?
Speaker 3: All right, all right, hit the like button and share an Apple.
Speaker 4: This is called an assessment swatter analysis. I know we're gonna get that you shouldn sell. No, not yet. I'm just just need to do better, like some of y'all men who got girlfriends who are disappointed. That's how the Stave Smith come here. Oh, don't tell about Seve Smith Black.
Speaker 2: That is beyond Dibarbo.
Speaker 5: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy Noman, the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day. Imprisoned and deported, you will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return. Eagerly. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security,