Speaker 1: We're gonna go ahead and rip this banded off quick though. Yeah, let's good, say, I mean, let's just rip the band it up. We lost the National championship game, unfortunately in Michigan State. You guys lose the national championship game to Baylor. But y'all were thirty one and h going into the game. Talk about the pain of that.
Speaker 2: I'm just like pressure man, pressure at all time high. Like you you don't want to talk about it. It's like when you're throwing a no hitter, Like you don't say that, you don't mention it to the picture. We all knew what was going on, we all knew about, you know, the pressure that came with and we're looking at each other like we got to make this happen. I don't know if you remember the game before, Jalen Suy. Yeah, so like emotional high, feeling great like on the Natty. Finally we had to put it behind us and try to put our best foot forward against Baylor, and like they truly just like hit us in the mouth, and like eight minutes into the game, we were down by like fifteen or twenty, and it was just a enough little slog to get back we couldn't make it happen. Yeah, it burns man to have that record B thirty two and oh would have been like one of the best come on accomplishments of my life. One of the best teams ever, absolutely ever. Yeah, and now we're just kind of like, you.
Speaker 3: Know, you talked about that Jay and Sug shot.
Speaker 4: It was interesting because I did on ESPN, I did a top five all time college game winners tournament game winners, and that was in my top five.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, that was absolutely.
Speaker 3: That was an incredible shot.
Speaker 4: I mean the pressure, the season that you were having, the record that y'all had to knock that shot down, and everything that came along with that shot was incredible.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean we he single handedly kept the lot kept lot.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and a dope shot.
Speaker 2: I mean freshman only yere Gonzaga like all that. Like he it was awesome.
Speaker 1: Forget that whole team.
Speaker 2: So it was you, Suggs, Sugs, Timmy nim hard Man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he can play, man, I need me too.
Speaker 2: He can really play. So he he transferred in from Florida.
Speaker 3: I know, did like that.
Speaker 1: To play guy.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Uh, and he transfer he wasn't supposed to play that year and he had like that you couldn't transfer without sitting out at that point, and he filed the filed the waiver and it got accepted. But before I got accepted, he was on the Scout team and I didn't know much about Andrew. I didn't watch him play at Florida. And he shows up and it's him and four walk ons and he's frying us all camp long. He's frying us, And like you said, you never forget who fries you. And so when cod when Fewy came in and like told us the news that Andrew's gonna play, We're like, oh, thank god, Like he's on our team now, Like thank god. So, I mean, obviously he helped us out a ton and big reason why we got there, and he's gotten even better and now is an amazing nbable What.
Speaker 3: A dope team.
Speaker 4: Uh, I got I got another knowlgy though you talked about the knowledge of all those losing, I think I'm not mistaken. All of us married colle right saying that because they're here.
Speaker 2: Married, it's a big part of it.
Speaker 3: Bro, Yeah, we all married that sweeth. So we all got some shout out show for shows seeing seeing the potential early titter in that line line, Yeah, it's America. I'll be honest, thank you, domesticating.
Speaker 1: And so we talked about the end of of Gonzaga. Let's talk about the beginning. Obviously, being from Washington, was Gonzaga always like that's where I wanted to go.
Speaker 2: No, not even really. I grew up a University of Washington fan. I watched Brandon Roy and Isaiah Thomas, those guys were exactly exactly and then they recruited me first, so that was kind of like the dream for a while. But then they had their coach was about ready to move on.
Speaker 1: The coach.
Speaker 2: He was not ready to move on by the time I graduated high school was moving into college, so I didn't want to deal with a coaching change. But Gonzaga kind of stepped in last minute. To be honest with you, it was between them, Notre Dame in Virginia, and Gonzaga stepped in last minute, and I took the visit out there, and like immediately knew it was a place for me close enough to home where family could watch, but far enough away. While I wasn't going home for dinner every weekend, mom and dad could come to the games and support, but I was also free to like make my own life.
Speaker 3: You do the thing rot.
Speaker 1: He rode down the highway down exactly.
Speaker 4: Away when I if I needed to, but far enough away where people weren't showing up at.
Speaker 2: My perfect perfect Yeah. So it was, I mean, and then the play style was perfect, the team was amazing. Wouldn't change it for the world.
Speaker 3: Was it always basketball for you growing up? Or did you? Did you play?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: I did everything everything.
Speaker 2: I did everything. I mean, the seasons would change my favorite.
Speaker 3: Yell. Were you a pitcher?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I pitched. I pitched a little bit. I mean, I didn't play, and so, I mean I stopped playing when I was seventh grade. Eighth grade. Probably played football, ran track, play golf, all of them. Yeah, and god damn multi sport, multi sport. Yeahs overlapping. Oh yeah, no, I was always doing something wow. Yeah, yeah, good at golf.
Speaker 4: That's dope he's going to do with that.
Speaker 3: I can get your drinks. I used to be good.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Stop stop it, stop it, huh stop, don't listen to that.
Speaker 3: That's the line. That's the hustle line. Yeah, that's the hustle. Stop that man. You see, the man just got a check and you want to hustle. Stop that man. Graduations check.
Speaker 2: Thank you appreciate that.
Speaker 1: Talk about since we're still doing Gonzaga, fuse impact on your career and where you're at now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, tough love first of all, really like yeah, oh my god, yeah he's it was on me. It was on me, and like from when I was young, Like it took me a long time to earn his trust and it was like a lot of like tough love. He used to call me the dumbest smart kid he knew in the classroom. It was a good student, but like I would always like mess up coverages and like foul people in the wrong in the wrong situations, Like I didn't get the basketball sense. He's like, how can you be the smartest dumb the smartest literally the smartest dumb guy or the dumbest smart guy I know. But like by the junior year, senior year, like earning his trust and like going through the fire, like him handing you the keys in that program, and like it was the best what it developed me into the NBA player I needed to be.
Speaker 4: So you're laughing, but I'll be saying the same I used to say the same thing to Duncan Robinson.
Speaker 3: I love dunk to death, but I was.
Speaker 4: Like, God, damn don like because for you guys to be able to do what you do, there was a basketball IQ there. You guys got to be able to get it open. You gotta be able to minipulate the defense. There's a basketball qu there. But then it's like some players, it's like, where did it just go?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Where did it?
Speaker 1: It was?
Speaker 2: Here?
Speaker 3: One?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know you're.
Speaker 3: About you, So what am I looking at here?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 3: Summertime is here and it is my favorite time of the year.
Speaker 4: Ladies come on with them son dresses and the bikinis and them cheeks out, fellas getting them beach bars and them six packs ready with them who your dad is shorts? But that is only one part of it. That is the daytime. Trust me, nighttime.
Speaker 3: Is just important. Two things. Give me true she can.
Speaker 4: Enjoy herself, but not enjoy you. Make sure you handle your business. Ro Spots gonna take care of that. Finish the game. Ros Sparks is a two and one treatment for you guys that need more controlling rations than the fellas that need a secret weapon. Be afraid to tap in and be your best version now after road sparks is all one of your tongue. You got fifteen minutes to show time, my.
Speaker 3: Boy, hand a la.
Speaker 4: You could go back to back round after round and still be ready. Sound like a championship boxer to me. Go ahead and not that thing out. Trust me when I tell you, if you're good at what you do, you ain't got a brag.
Speaker 3: She'll do it for you, my boy.
Speaker 4: Rospas will connect you one hundred percent online so you don't have to be in weird rooms with weird people who don't know telling them you can't get in rection long enough and stay hard enough to God there a legion woman. If approved treatment shows up directly to your doe, play boy, you can handle your business immediately. If prescribe sexual health patience will get fifteen dollars off their first or those boks on a recurrent plan. Connect with to provide at road dot co slash ogs to find out if rostbox are right for you. That's our dot Co slash Ogs for fifteen dollars off your first order. Compounded drugs are permitted to be prescribed under federal law, but are not FDA approved and do not undergo FDA safety for safety information go to road dot co slash safety info.
Speaker 1: Here is a dirty little secret that insurance industry may want to keep under wraps. Insurance companies profit by holding onto your money for as long as possible, so after an accident, they might do whatever they can to delay or deny your claim. This way, they can keep those profits growing. Morgan and Morgan fights hard against these corporations, a fight to make sure you get every dollar you deserve winning court. The insurance companies want juries to think that at fault driver is the one paying the verdict amount. Meanwhile, it's really the insurance companies who are covering the cost. When Morgan and Morgan takes on a case, there are almost always going after the big insurance com please and not the individuals at fault. Morgan and Morgan fights hard for their clients, and these corporations know that a recent client in Pennsylvania just received twenty nine million. That's twenty nine million dollars. Ensures best offer was five hundred thousand. Another recent client in Florida received twenty million dollars last offer zero. There's a reason why Morgan and Morgan is America's largest injury firm, hiring the wrong firm can be disastrous. Hiring the right firm could substantially increase your settlement with Morgan and Morgan. It's easy to get started, and their fee is free unless they win. Just visit for the people dot com backslash ogs or dial pound Law five to nine. That's for the people, dot com max like ogs, or dial pound Law five to nine. This, my friends, is a paid advertisement