Speaker 1: Hey, it's Brick and Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 2: And yes, first we took over your for you page on TikTok. Then we took over the top comedy charts on Spotify.
Speaker 3: Next we're going to take over the Wow.
Speaker 1: Okay, I don't feel like anyone's behind me.
Speaker 3: Actually like it. Once you take over the world, I don't think you have to go to work anymore. So it kind of would be helpful for everyone.
Speaker 1: Could you help us out?
Speaker 2: Follow the show, follow the show on this podcast over on our main feed podcast as well, and hey, enjoy your second date.
Speaker 3: The second date up date. We talk a lot about do women have a specific type?
Speaker 2: Well, I mean every woman has a different type.
Speaker 3: But I think the answer is yes. Alexis only likes to date pro athletes. Brooke prefers men who share her same values and same last name. She wants that familial.
Speaker 1: Vibe family.
Speaker 3: Listener today, though, Beth says she has a very specific type of guy that she dates, no exceptions, and it's clingy el Salvadorian comedians who are afraid of heights. So Jose, this could be it for you. Can we run into each other's arms but not jump too hot? This year, Beth, Hey, welcome to the show.
Speaker 4: Hi.
Speaker 3: So, yeah, and I was joking about the comedian stuff. But tell us you have a very specific type. You said in your email, what's your type?
Speaker 4: Well, I only date guys who want to be financially dominated.
Speaker 3: What financially dominated? Independent?
Speaker 4: Uh No, it's a niche thing. It's called findom, like financial domination where there are Yeah.
Speaker 1: So wait, you will date poor guys? Is that what you're saying?
Speaker 4: Yeah, well explain now it's actually the opposite. So there are certain successful men and who find it very thrilling to give a woman complete access to their bank account. What because you don't know.
Speaker 2: I thought this is like an independent woman thing like you you were saying.
Speaker 4: That, I mean it is this?
Speaker 2: It is okay, okay, wait you only date God, how do you find these guys?
Speaker 1: People you actually like?
Speaker 3: Not really you're married.
Speaker 1: Like like a tab on wels.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is kind of blowing all of our minds. Can you explain a little bit more about how this works?
Speaker 4: So there are specific sites and then specific ways that guys indicated on the profile they'll put like FD and then you know they're into fendom and okay, yeah, and I actually like the people I'm dating, Like I actually want to date them, like we actually hopefully lead to a relationship.
Speaker 3: To wait, wait, wait, can I still need more information? Like how do you get access to all of their finances? How does that work?
Speaker 4: Well? It depends, right, You know. You might go on a date and they could give you a password or pin and then, as the woman behind the scene, I would take out as much money as I want.
Speaker 5: And I'm not screwing them over.
Speaker 4: We're consensually playing a game, okay, just like regular domination. Like they might like some pain. This is a form of pain.
Speaker 3: Right, But obviously you don't want to deplete their entire bank account because otherwise you can't continue to date them if they're totally broke and.
Speaker 1: They have exactly much money to do this.
Speaker 2: I'm sure they have multiple different accounts.
Speaker 3: So there's guys who actually are into this that want this.
Speaker 1: I stially forgot. Are we doing a second date update? Are we doing awkward Tuesday?
Speaker 3: I don't know what I was Like, it's come into like a financial segment at this point, how to make a buck?
Speaker 1: But are we calling a guy for you?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Is there a specific guy that you are wanting us to call today.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so I did meet a specific guy and his name is Charlie and he had the FD on his profile. So we matched and chatted and we had a first date and it was nice rooftop lounge. And the thing he does he took out his wallet and laid out all of his bank cards and says, pick one.
Speaker 5: That's pretty hot. What what.
Speaker 1: Did you put your hands over and see what you get the most reaction.
Speaker 3: Always picked the heaviest. By the way, heaviest one is the biggest limits like credit card roulette, which.
Speaker 1: He's nervous like, oh god.
Speaker 3: He probably wants her to pick the big ones. Which one did you choose?
Speaker 4: I picked the MX so many places.
Speaker 3: Why would you choose.
Speaker 1: On the first day? So what do you do with the credit card?
Speaker 4: Well, he immediately texted me his PIN number, and kind of over the next couple of days, I would take out a little bit here, a little bit there, and then you know, when he would notice it, he would get excited. He would text me, oh, oh, I can see that.
Speaker 3: Wow, I'm one hundred thousand dollars in debt. Lucky me you, I'm just about to test.
Speaker 1: This gives you anxiety? This is so cool.
Speaker 3: You would love to be findumbed over regatta or hold on?
Speaker 1: What's going on?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 3: Where are we now?
Speaker 1: What did he put the card on?
Speaker 6: Hold?
Speaker 3: What happened?
Speaker 4: Well, it was really nice for a while, and then randomly the other day I went to do withdrawal and it said that the card had been deactivated.
Speaker 1: What can we talk?
Speaker 2: Like? How much money did you take over the time period? Are we talking thousands? Tens of thousands?
Speaker 3: Yeah, great question.
Speaker 4: I mean it was probably about nine thousands.
Speaker 3: Wow, that's so much what you buy one date?
Speaker 1: Nine thousand dollars? Not calling you back?
Speaker 4: I mean I think for him, that's like a drop in the bucket. But I texted him and he didn't respond. So I'm just really confused.
Speaker 1: Why do you want to call him? Why do you want to see him again?
Speaker 4: Because he was really nice and fun.
Speaker 5: I had a good time.
Speaker 3: Okay, what a good answer there.
Speaker 4: Well, I also want to see if he's okay, Like did I make a mistake that I misunderstand our agreement? I just I just want to get some closure either way, Like, yeah, I'd love to see him again.
Speaker 3: Gotcha? This is definitely interesting. It's kind of a sensitive because now we're going to be calling a guy, not really even talking to him about the actual dates and the romance. It's more about what he's into and what.
Speaker 2: Happened the date in the romance, Jeff, that's what we're going to call him about.
Speaker 3: That's not what I want, bro, I want to I want to get into the gritty, dirty details here. When we call him cele answers, we recognize their voice. Maybe we can all findam him together.
Speaker 1: Hey, you got I don't know how to do that.
Speaker 3: You're going to be our s as we call him. A second Date update Findom edition right after this hold on Second Date Update. Man, this is a really interesting second date update that we're in the middle of.
Speaker 1: I died to do that.
Speaker 3: How long were those songs.
Speaker 1: Spent that time?
Speaker 3: We're all really interested because we've never heard of anything like this before. But I guess we've been talking about this trend or a niche. I'm not sure what to call it. That's what a listener be described it as. It's called findom financial domination. And instead of explaining it in general, I'll just tell you how Beth's date went. Maybe you'll understand it that way because she met this guy Charlie up at a rooftop lounge. First thing he did was spread all of his credit cards out on the table and told her to pick one any one, and she got to use it and take out however much money she wanted from his bank account for the next.
Speaker 2: Week, until suddenly he's not texting her back and the card is declined.
Speaker 3: Yeah, deactivated his card, ghosted her with no explanation for why. And Beth doesn't understand because they both had agreed to this. That's what Fendom is like.
Speaker 1: I think it's good to know that, Beth.
Speaker 2: I mean, you're actually interested in him romantically, it's not just a money transaction.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I like him.
Speaker 2: Okay's money spent way more than nine thousand easily right.
Speaker 3: Now, Alec, you gotta teach Brook how to do this properly. But we're going to find out what the reason is. Hopefully he picks up. Let's call Charlie and see if he answers here we go.
Speaker 1: Are we okay talking to I mean, can we.
Speaker 3: That's a good point. Let's try and be sensitive about it. I don't know if he'll want to talk about it.
Speaker 2: I mean, I don't think we should come in hot you give your credit cards to women.
Speaker 3: Okay, well, we'll tread carefully with it. But let's see if he even answers. Here we go, Hello, Hey is this Charlie?
Speaker 5: It is who's this?
Speaker 3: Hey Charlie. My name is jeff I'm on a radio show called Brooke and Jeffrey in the Morning. Hey, Charlie radio show that you're on now too, So welcome.
Speaker 1: We have never been so excited to talk to someone.
Speaker 5: Okay, what is this all about.
Speaker 3: Well, this is a segment that we do. It's called Second Date Update. What we try to do is help out our listeners who've gone out with somebody and they had a really nice time with them. We try and help them reconnect afterwards if there hasn't been a second meetup. And recently you went out with a woman named Beth.
Speaker 5: Did she call you? She contacts you guys.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she reached out to our show. She is a little bit confused because after your date there's been kind of a lack of communication. And I hope I'm not over stepping my bounds here, but she did say that you and her are both into it, well, a certain type of thrill dating.
Speaker 2: You can't see your air quotes that you're using it positively.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 1: She can you just say that she told us about the credit.
Speaker 3: Card, Well, I don't look. If you don't want us to talk about it, that's totally up to you, Charlie. But she mentioned that you're both into Findom financial financial domination.
Speaker 5: She told you that.
Speaker 2: Yes, I'm gonna say, she came off so confident and like it was just a very normal thing.
Speaker 1: Of course, we're all surprised in the room because we've never heard of it.
Speaker 3: Brooks jealous of her. And the thing is, this is how she found out that you weren't interested in her, because she tried to make a withdrawal and the card got canceled or declined. And I don't know how it works in the finn world, but that seems like a sign that things are probably over.
Speaker 5: You could.
Speaker 3: Yes, Beth is confused because there was no follow up afterwards, no explanation, And I don't know if there's a term for Findom ghosting, but she got eez or something, but that's it. I don't know, but she is hoping to figure out what happened.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, this whole thing is funny.
Speaker 3: We're a funny show. I think that's that's what's happening.
Speaker 1: So you're cool with the money part, right.
Speaker 5: Of course. I mean that's what I'm illustrating on my dating profile. It's exactly what I'm trying to help you.
Speaker 3: Okay, well, but what happened? Yeah, what we're trying to help Beth figure out is where things went south?
Speaker 5: Well, I guess, let me just put it this way. After about a week, I guess.
Speaker 3: I was just disappointed in what disappointed? She did tell us that she spent around nine grand? Is that the reason? The it's the amount of money.
Speaker 5: I guess I was just hoping she would go bigger?
Speaker 1: What Bill, what did you say you wanted to spend more?
Speaker 3: Bigger with the spending?
Speaker 5: What? Yeah, she was too careful.
Speaker 3: To cautious.
Speaker 5: It felt like findom light. I don't know, findom light.
Speaker 3: I didn't even notice you took anything out.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: But when you've gotten out with other women who are into this, how much do they drop in a week?
Speaker 5: I mean a lot more than that. Like I said, I don't I didn't think you would understand.
Speaker 3: I think we understood. You want a woman that that is willing to be more risky.
Speaker 1: How many dates are you a month?
Speaker 3: Don't don't you think that she would be open to the idea of spending more if you communicated.
Speaker 5: That to her, she would No, I really don't think so. I mean, I need a woman to go hard and really do some damage.
Speaker 1: To your financial accounts.
Speaker 3: Finish the sentence form, and you don't. You don't see Beth being able to do that.
Speaker 5: I mean, that's is nice, don't get me wrong, But she's talking about budgets, trying to be careful.
Speaker 1: Even threw up in her mouth a little bit.
Speaker 5: If I wanted to talk about budgets, I would talk to my wife.
Speaker 1: Your wife.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's what I said.
Speaker 1: Okay, budget is all.
Speaker 3: I don't know if we want to do any deeper, let's not. Yeah, let's not ask any of those questions at this point. We need to be bringing on somebody else into this conversation because you don't know this, Charlie. But Beth has been listening on the other line.
Speaker 5: She's on the other line.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she's been waiting to talk to you.
Speaker 4: So Bethy there, Yeah, okay, So I just I just want to understand, so you don't want to see me because I did not spend enough of your money, and you're not willing to communicate that to me, so it just ghosted me.
Speaker 1: He is married.
Speaker 2: I don't think she cares about that.
Speaker 1: That would that would have brought up.
Speaker 3: Did you know that he was married?
Speaker 4: I mean no, but like I could work around that, but like, man, the fandom world is complicated at all.
Speaker 2: Him.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we had a good time. I'm sorry that I'm such a considerate dumb.
Speaker 5: That's I'm not sure if you understand how this is all supposed to work. It's just really not sexy at all when you're trying to be careful and cautious, Like, that's not the point of it.
Speaker 1: To do that.
Speaker 3: So it's okay, Beth, talk to your sub here.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 4: First of all, in a dominant sub relationship, you're supposed to build trust, right.
Speaker 6: Boring, did you say there was a couple of days throughout our short brief time together where I.
Speaker 5: Checked my account and guess what, zero activity?
Speaker 1: Not Starbucks?
Speaker 3: Come on, that's irresponsible, Starbucks breakfast, Beth? You can you can step up your game though, right?
Speaker 4: Yeah? I could absolutely step up my game, but maybe I should check in with his wife first.
Speaker 1: Actually, can I say that? I think that's a good idea.
Speaker 2: Because I've been very worried about this woman.
Speaker 1: Does she know, Charlie, there's a lot of questions.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you guys are asking a lot of questions right now. You called me. I'm gonna be a part of it. You guys will take what you.
Speaker 3: Get, okay, exact Yeah, Charlie's word boring. So let's move on to the interesting stuff. Well, yeah, this is what we do, Charlie. The whole purpose of this segment is to try and reunite you and Beth together again.
Speaker 1: By him being married.
Speaker 3: That says she doesn't care, and clearly he doesn't care.
Speaker 1: But there's one other person to hear.
Speaker 3: His wife can listen and text in and weigh and however she wants to. But the whole goal is to set you up on another day, and we would pay for it.
Speaker 5: I mean, listen, it's not going to work for me. I've found another woman already.
Speaker 3: I'm sure it's easy.
Speaker 5: Actually, what Well, she's actually putting fear in my heart and that's really all I'm in it for it.
Speaker 1: Why don't I want? Why do I want this woman to bankrupt you?
Speaker 3: That's what he wants to.
Speaker 5: She can try. I'd love it.
Speaker 3: I actually this conversation is turning him on a little bit too much. So you know what, Charlie, were gonna let you go. Thanks for your time, Beth. I'm sorry that that didn't work.
Speaker 1: No new Beth, I thought you did serious damage.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I guess I gotta step my game up.
Speaker 3: J jose would you like to volunteer your bank account?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 4: I got it?
Speaker 3: You got a budget A nine?
Speaker 1: I wait already an overdrafted forgot freaking Jeffrey in the.
Speaker 3: So many texts coming into seven eighty five to nine two from people saying they'd love to go out with Charlie, and I had our producer check the numbers. Alexis, we really need you to stop texting. But I have a wholess I could spend like fifty K to day. Okay, I could do honestly, very easy.
Speaker 1: Just because you keep crashing your car.
Speaker 3: Charlie is already with somebody, and I highly doubt you could do more damage than her.
Speaker 1: Charlie is the multiple people. He is also married. Why does that keep slipping through the cracks.
Speaker 3: Because that's not what findam is about.
Speaker 1: Okay, again, he would not answer whether his wife knew or not.
Speaker 3: Can you imagine having so much money that people try to bankrupt you when they can't. Yeah, that's amazing. And if his wife doesn't know that, like random people are taking out thousands and thousands and thousands of dollars from his account and has no idea, then she doesn't want to know.
Speaker 2: That is not true so far, that's the stance I'm taking.
Speaker 3: And if if you want to listen to any of our second dates, you can find them on Spotify, Apple, or wherever you get your content. Put in Brooke and Jeffrey's second date update. You'll find it there.
Speaker 1: Brooke and Jeffrey in the Morning