Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 3: So let's talk about this. I'll put a post up yesterday. Got a lot of Traction five Top five investments over the next decade, and yeah, this is the list that this is on your Leisure's list at number five real estate residential homes and land, not commercial because we understand, and I'll go through each one of these, we understand that we are in a commercial real estate. I don't want to say collapse, but we're in a commercial real estate or not even just a correction, because corrections things go back up. We don't uncertainty the variety. There's a lot of uncertainty for the future of commercial real estate. It may never fully rebound when you look at malls, when you look at office space, when you look at a variety of different commercial properties. Of commercial real estate is in a very weird place right now. But one thing that has been consistent is that there are more people on earth than ever before, and there will be more people on earth in the next ten years than ever before. So what that leads to is housing. There's always going to be a need for housing, especially as population growth grows, especially as inflation grows, and especially as incomes remain stagnant, and especially as more and more home prices go up and people whose job so variety of different reasons why people will be renting.
Speaker 4: I mean, even going to the other post when it's like five twenty State Street is a million dollars.
Speaker 5: I was like, no, no, no, no, an apartment, an am one apartment, not the building, one apartment in.
Speaker 2: One thousand square feet.
Speaker 4: Yes, young, when I'm moving to New York, I'm not sorry.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean one of my friends, one of one of my friends lives in a really nice building in midtown. One one bedroom, two bathrooms. But I assume it's like a big bathroom in like a little small guest bathroom about about probably a thousand square feet, and it's a really nice building in midtown. How do you how much do you think he's paying a rent for that?
Speaker 4: Probably seven random months.
Speaker 3: Seven ten thousand dollars on the low end, ten thousand dollars a month, And I don't I don't think that includes parking. So I mean, you're always gonna need somewhere to live.
Speaker 4: They try to give me that little sky building too mellow hoop here. I was, yeah, this is a vibe, but I.
Speaker 3: Knew somebody in the sky building. So yeah, so ten ten thousand dollars a month in rent for that. So I say that to say, I think think residential real estate will always and then of course land land, I think that death doesn't really need an explanation. As there's a demand for real estate. There's also the land is there's a shortage of land because they're not making any more land unless you go to the Middle East and they actually are making outside of that for the most part, as people, as more people consume the earth, the land on the earth becomes even more valuable, and who owns the land becomes even more wealthier. So emerging markets is number four, specifically Africa and India. I don't know if you can call the Middle Eastern emerging market is pretty much already emerged, but there's still a lot more room for growth. So I don't think all of Asia. The reason why I said Africa is because I think the majority of Africa has a lot of potential. And we'll talk about China and Ghana and a little bit, but a lot of growth as far as every business opportunity possible. Population growth the biggest in the world, all of the stuff that we've been talking about that for a very a long period of time. In India will surpass China soon as the number one country in the world as far as population is concerned. China's population is actually going down India's population is going up, so many different companies are, you know, focusing their attention on India. And then like I said, of course, of course the Middle East. They have led in innovation over the last fifteen twenty years and they are moving at a very fast pace. When you look at Saudi Arabia, we'll talk about the live golf thing, but you know they're really reinventing their whole economy because they understand that oil is going to run out, and they're reinventing their public perception and their look also well played.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's why when you say innovation, I'm thinking exactly what you were just saying in terms of the look from an infrastructure standpoint, from a globe bull persona.
Speaker 4: In a sense, they number three before you get to number three for the audience, when you say top five investments, do you mean publicly traded companies or public and private?
Speaker 3: Public and private? Okay, public and private, So for the emerging markets per se, right, maybe not so much on the publicly traded company side, but when you look at investing, so we will talk about so when you look at like real estate for instance, right, you can buy real estate in different parts be happy, you have a conversation with anista broker about about buying she's selling real estate in Dubai, but you know, real estate in Africa. And then you know, bringing talents becoming entrepreneurs. So this is a variety of different things where it's not necessarily just investing in public companies but just overall in overall, yeah, healthcare. Obviously, everybody understands how important healthcare or you should, but to kind of break it a little bit more specifically, biotech is something that we've talked about before, and you know, it's something that I think over the next decade will play a major part in the health industry. Technology mixed with biology is biotech, and I think that you know, it will be a lot of advancement in the biotech space pharmaceuticals. I mean, this goes back to the publicly traded company conversation. We talked about Eli Lilly, we talked about you know, John, different things of that nature. So yeah, and then healthcare technology, which is kind of in line with biotech as well, but could be a little bit different as well. I think the blockchain is going to play a major part in the health chat about what it was like why didn't y'all mentioned crypto and blockchain. Oh well, well yeah, crypto, that's that's you know. Well, that's why it's always I don't this is.
Speaker 2: Just a list.
Speaker 3: Some people might agree with some things, some people might want to for another thing. You know, Crypto is definitely something that definitely has to be considered to be on a list like this. But I just feel like it's a lot of uncertainty around crypto right now, and for sure, ten years might not even be enough time before it really.
Speaker 5: Really it does invite the open conversation that have people have critical thinking to say, oh, that is also a viable option, for sure, I appreciate that.
Speaker 3: For sure, Green Energy, Solar Man, solo winning Electric. We talked about EV. This goes back to publicly traded companies as well. Even in the Middle East, they are planning for a life without oil. I believe by it, in like ten years, all cars in the UAE will have to be electric cars. They already have that mandate in California. New York has that mandate. So this is why, going back to the EV charging station, all of this stuff is. It's all connected in a web. I watched Spider Man this weekend. Yeah, so solid, all right, it ended pretty interesting. I didn't see so it's all connected in a web, like the Spider Man thing. One of the things that I got from the movie was like, if you mess up one thing, you're going to mess up the whole entire web. It's all connected. So all of this stuff that we that we're saying at market Monday is what we talked about Apple, we talked about AI, what we tell my Microsoft.
Speaker 2: We talked about Tesla.
Speaker 3: We're talking about you know, Matt coming to talk about multi family home investing, or we're talking about land, or we try out entrepreneurship, or we talking about Africa, we're talking about media space. All of this stuff is connected. It's all a web, and you got to kind of figure it out how to all pull it together. And then the last one the world number one technology, which is pretty obvious, but the main two, I think artificial intelligence. We've talked about that before. I use chat GBT every single day. I was actually just showing some friends of mine Chat GBT. Yes, a lot of people still haven't even heard the chat GBT, so I was showing everybody that I showed you. I feel like that's not. It's not a bubble or fad because with the way that it's how useful it is is one of the most useful things I ever created. And so artificial intelligence obviously from a variety of different standpoints, whether it's machine, self driving cars, chat, GBT, you name it, AI is going to play a major part. And cybersecurity obviously we've talked about that a lot, crowdstriking, different things of that nature. Going back to the publicly traded company conversation, so those.
Speaker 5: Are Yeah, there was this guy in our comments, He's always in our comments. His name is the Massive Investor. He had quantum computers as in his number two.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so talk about your talk about about your thoughts. Can you found upon that your thoughts on the next on the next decade?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 5: And then I got a question for you, guys.
Speaker 4: You want to ask you a question now?
Speaker 5: Well, I know you put NATO by technology And so when this episode is brought to you by p and A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure they definitely can be. But understanding a professionals routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring to save, plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live or more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association Member FDIC Erness What's Up? You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like The checkout is fast, the receipts are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds Odds are they're using Square. We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a little local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners. Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run and grow. It's not just about payments It's about giving you time back so you can focus on what matters most ready. To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com backslash go backslash eyl to learn more that Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl. Don't wait, don't hesitate. Let's Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from El Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man. A Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy Noman, the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, Attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day. Imprisoned and deported, you will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally, do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 5: Technology. We just covered Neurolink and we saw that what that can is that where you were going when you were saying.
Speaker 4: That now know about technology. I'm looking at it more for like insure to not cure, but it's like for heart disease, cornary attacks, strokes, like I think if they already have been working on it, but I would love to see because I'm looking at okay Ai is here, And as an investor, you always want to find a new technology that you can bring to the front same thing you want like an innovator's thesis on the next thing. So I'm looking Google, Apple, Microsoft, Lily if they can say we can extend your life. Because people don't trust Neuralink and Elon, but Elon is making a market for this kind of technology to be embedded into us where we you know, like are like super human if you will. If Eli Lily came out and said at scale, we now can have a surgery that clears out fifty percent of arterial blockages or that would change the game because people don't always want to go the prescription medicine route, and if it's it has to be a trusted brand. That's why I keep leaning on Lily. But I think whoever is the first company, and maybe it's a startup that gets a lot of funded from Sequoia, but I think of a lot of the diseases that we face in Western civilization in Western countries, that would be a game changer in healthcare, So that will like shoot them past most farmer companies and most biotech companies. Number two quantum computing that I think that's going to be the next big race in the next ten years. Like whoever gets that down and is able to do quantum computing at scale for enterprise and users on a personal side will be a game changer. Then of course, like tech is always going to be the number one. But then then about technology when I'm looking for like a real use case game changer, not artificial gains, not artificial hype and money being pumped into a sector, I think that can have a huge impact on the overall CAT But more importantly, I think not about technology can have a huge impact on America's GDP. If we're looking at America as a startup outside of Tesla, we haven't had anything great in like twelve or thirteen years. Even if you look at where Bitcoin was, who was supposedly founded by it is not an American creation. So if I'm just comparing it America as a startup, what if we created like Apple is what forty something years old?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yep, so yeah, I mean I think that. And then also, like a lot of people was like what companies should we invest in? Well, part of it is up to you guys do the research, but Apple or Microsoft, Yeah, and just in general, like let's go back to this chat GBT conversation. So it's like I feel, you know, it's like when Google first came out, right, like everybody wasn't using Google, but if you use Google, you unsundstood how revolutionary the technology was. And like this is this is gonna be big. This is something that's going to change the world. This is going to be big, Right, That's how I feel about like AI chat GBT specifically, Like I feel like it's only going to get better, It's only going to be more improvements. And like I said, a lot of people still have never even used it. Most most people have never used it, and a lot of people have never even heard of it. So this is something that's going to be big. And yeah, obviously Microsoft on that on that side of things, but just a lot of the different tech companies that are going to be implementing this type of technology. I feel like Google will be implementing technology. I felt obviously Apple, Microsoft in video we talked about the chip the chip companies, that's you know, a no brainer. There's so many different So even if you obviously you should, you know, if you don't even want to invest in any one company like.
Speaker 2: It probably would be at least at least a good.
Speaker 3: Idea to invest in the index that QQQ or a technology index when you understand, like this is something that's going to change the world and it's not a fat and is going to have many different phases, but this is only going to push the technology even forward. So at the very least, like you know, it probably would be a good idea to invest in a QQQ or another tech index that has all of these different tech companies that are making these type of you know products in It and Tesla and all these companies that would probably be beneficial.
Speaker 4: And I know people often say, Okay, I'm tired of hearing Apple Microsoft Tessa in video. Great and you had a lucky call with in video. What's the next one? The next one? Are these? Yeah? Even when people keep saying Apple is not innovative, there's a huge difference between development of an idea versus innovation. Apple has acquired one hundred AI commpanies and didn't say shit about it. That's why I was going in.
Speaker 2: That's exactly where I was going.
Speaker 5: It's important what you're saying, right because most people are saying, like Apple, Apple, they're invented. No, Well, Apple has an operating cash flow over ninety three billion, So even if they don't create it, they can go by the company that does. And so yeah, by default you invest in Apple because they have the operating class flow. But that's something that people should look at, like if you're looking about companies, which companies have enough operating cash flow to go out and make acquisitions? That's important, right because somebody right now the way we're talking about AI and we're talking about especially the nano roboxing, and that's what I was thinking about when I was saying the neuralink was the first time there was going to be technology inside of the body that can change something from the inside out. But somebody's creating that right now. That's happening right now, right now, whether we know it's happening, the fact is that they might not have the capital to make it large scale or have it wide a spread use.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 5: So that's when a company that has operating cash frow comes in and looks at it and says, wait, from a merger's and acquisitions point, can we add this to our portfolio to help growth. Yes, there's a bunch of comp there's a few coming, not a bunch. There are a few companies that the surplus of operating castule is so large that they may just have to do it because what else are they going to do?
Speaker 4: Yeah, because the only space that Apple can really infiltrate to continuously have these kind of games over the next thirty years is healthcare. And I think there's going to be a mass migration maybe in twenty to thirty years for people leaving Western civilization and going towards East because of the food quality things that we talked about before. And if you don't think that Apple is looking at the health data seeing that in just a few years that half of all Americans are going to be obese and going to say, well, okay, we have the data, but we have to have a way to actually fix this, whether it's through partnership. I don't think Apple will ever have like an Apple Hospital or any other goofy shit like that, but they will have their foot in the healthcare space significantly, because if you look at our GDP, unfortunately, America makes a lot of money off people being sick, so there's more money in the preventative care. But if they get into the space and are able to extend life while giving you a better quality of life, what they just dominateing on like the personal competing stife. So even when I was doing a everyone says that this can't happen. When BlackBerry was the most dominant force on earth, everyone was laughing at Apple the same way and saying, you think that you're going to take enterprise over, which was no easy task. Most people in healthcare like, there's no way Apple gets into healthcare and the fifteen years takes over. It's like if Apple and Striker and they partner and buy up all the charting system companies and make that more efficient with a better user interface, and you are now able to extend life for a patient even three to five or six years and give better quality of life. Who is going to stop them? Neo, No, no, And this is the amazing part. On the monopoly side too, people love Apple so much that even if they formed a monopoly, there would be no revolt against it. Most times when monopolies are happening, it is the people and the users that push back. Like the users didn't like Microsoft having everything caged. Then Apple is done business so well across their partnerships and with the ecosystem that they built, then almost nobody would care. It's only two spaces to invest in really like for the long term. But I do think there are going to be a lot of opportunities in other countries as far when Mexico came, wakes go bad. So if we leave London and to be these wedding But tech and healthcare are the two players that you need to be in and hold your money in for the long term.
Speaker 5: Healthcare is one of those spaces where innovation is needed so that the entire space can be more efficient. Right like if you even think about the process of going to the doctor, when you go into the hospital and then trying to find your records, and all.
Speaker 4: These things could beated.
Speaker 5: It could be done so more efficient, and so innovation is going to change that. And again Apple already has the data. It's just about now, how do we make this h a wide scale thing that becomes more efficient for everyone?
Speaker 2: Yep, yep.
Speaker 4: My graduates from my school being forced back drop drop, Mike drop backdrop.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy Noman, the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned and deported, you will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app, and leave now. You could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security,