Speaker 1: Gentlemen, welcome to another episode of Busting with Boys. This is episode two twenty three, and we are here to talk to you about something very special near and dear to our hearts, and that is these Chevy Sierado. You know, we are a truck guys throwing through and the Chevy Sivada has been a partner with unstoppable grit and determination. It's been our most valuable truck. And now the first ever all electric Silverado joins the franchise. Dude, it's just the eyes.
Speaker 2: You got it, you know, you know this thing by heart.
Speaker 3: Yeah, guys, y'll see these season experience.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you it is an episode game game changer available four hundred mile range GM estimated on a full charge.
Speaker 3: Over the length.
Speaker 4: I mean, if you plug it in on a full charge, you get four hundred miles.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm telling you. Brother, an estimated gyms you might get four h five. Oh my god, Yeah, it's incredible. No, I'll tell you about Teligate.
Speaker 3: You want to know.
Speaker 1: It has over ten feet of length in the bed with the multi flex tailgate combined with the multi flex midgate, a large seventeen inch diagonal the space screen large seventeen inch diagonal display screen. Brother, that's ridiculous. I know, I know it can toe to one thousand pounds of max towing. Wait what one thousand, ten ten, ten thousand, two thousands.
Speaker 3: That is ten x this thing?
Speaker 1: That is ten x zero to sixteen hundred four point five seconds, which is that's right with wow mod which I guess was sticking with it, dude, up to an impressive seven hundred and eighty five foot pounds of ork, which people have told me over and over again with tork because I still don't know, Please head over to Chevy dotch Da.
Speaker 5: How fast you get off the line, you get up the line, you can.
Speaker 1: Will had that torque at that prote when he's run that four point five six.
Speaker 3: Damn.
Speaker 1: So I missed a lot, Dude, I missed a big conversation on Monday. It was about who would win the fight good Eyes or Wizards.
Speaker 6: The original argument was just if you had to get rid of one universe?
Speaker 2: Well what was the original question?
Speaker 5: And then it's now how ganda who would win in a fight?
Speaker 6: Which I don't really have a horse in it because it's kind of obvious, but yeah, but it seems like if those are two different arguments that might have two different conclusions. Because if you're talking about destroying a universe, like you've seen those Star Wars scenes where they're having big time fights and they have the little robots to kind of walk and just the kind of shoot. Those guys in the white suits, those are going to like that's a whole Those are armies talking about spaceships and all that.
Speaker 1: I'm pretty sure hog Hors doesn't have that. They still got they still got like horse flying horse carriages, Like those horses are getting banked in a second, going over the top. So I'm thinking, if you're going universe versus universe, I think Star Wars just Donna is gonna take it in the blink of an eye.
Speaker 4: Which I respect to that because I know you're a big Harry Potter I am. I think it's funny. I was laughing with JP, yes or because I was like, yeah, I actually I actually mess with Harry Potter.
Speaker 2: It's just funny that now it seems like I'm hating on Harry Potter.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But I think if you go one on one battle, like who's the best Jedi out there?
Speaker 3: Uh Yoda?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think Yoda versus what. I don't know if it's Harry what it would it be a Dumbledore you have Boltimore. I it depends if you're doing like a long distance, like from me to Jack, how far does that go?
Speaker 3: How far does the hand go?
Speaker 1: But these little wing guardian leviosa is that little fucking beam of light that comes out of the one that might be a bit of a farther deal. You know, Yeah, he's got a weapon, but also like he could do that with you too, you know, you knowtic have we not talked about avaticabra because Attic he's gone instant, blows up, disintegrated. Wait, Harry Potter, boys can do that too. They're like mimes, but the shit actually happens.
Speaker 3: They can do whatever.
Speaker 1: They can put themselves in a glass box if they warm the ship's over.
Speaker 2: Yoda is washing anybody who is in front of him.
Speaker 1: He thinks, So, I mean atholitically, Yoga, Yoda has it. I've seen it. I've seen him fight. He can flip and do.
Speaker 4: He says, they're croutching in there and the next thing you know, he's flipping doing acrobats. All.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we got to talk about that too. That picks me off, like in Willy Wonka when a guy walks out of his chocolate factory on THEO does it somersault? Yeah, and it's like Yo and Yoda does that. He's always making people, He's making people sleep on him.
Speaker 2: I mean like Anagain Skywalker who is Darth Vader, grows grows up to be Darth Vader.
Speaker 3: Lot of people haven't seen it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that's crazy. Well that's that's that's on you, brother.
Speaker 4: But Anagain Skywalker he completely wiped out, destroyed, slaughtered an entire school of young little Jedi.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like, what do you think.
Speaker 4: He'd do with these these muggles they're not muggles, well, these little half muggles, those mud bloods.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I don't know if I can say that in the pod. Might have to we might have to leave that. I might have canceled for that.
Speaker 5: I don't know, dude.
Speaker 1: I think a one on one battle you're looking at maybe a fifty one forty nine edge on a Wizard. But I think most other practical situations you're looking at, Jedi is taking the cake. They had numbers, they got numbers, but we're talking, well the argument.
Speaker 4: We ended up getting to top seven seven on seven you're seven best versus our seven best.
Speaker 1: From how far of a distance are we talking to? Like being in a football where we know, are we talking about this distance? Hunger games where there's a big giant map and they're just trying to find each other slow, but surely we're fighting.
Speaker 2: Like it's like Voldemort when the we're meeting in the parking lot.
Speaker 7: Yeah, like anchor Man parking lot.
Speaker 3: I think the jedis take it. They got the.
Speaker 1: Sword so close contact that's over.
Speaker 8: So here's the thing with the Force. Once you're in the grasp of the Force, you can't cast a spell. So once I have you and I.
Speaker 1: Bring three different worlds, Like maybe they have like this spell out there they can use like a charm of some sort that allows them to displace the Force. You know, they've never seen the Force. They have alchemists out there. You go in, you play the video game. You know what it's like. You can play the video game. You go into the town. They got potions and potteries and all these different things to allow you to you can be invisible if you want peds. Yeah, they have pds. They have pds out there for the boys. So I'm sure these boys take a bunch of shit, stack up on a bunch of Austrian and they go out there and they play.
Speaker 2: Ball, you know, a wizard long.
Speaker 1: They're not they're not pissed testing these guys before they're going to war. So I think you go out there to what's that what hogs meat? You go out to hogsmead, get some potions in, you get a couple of plants that bite, toss them things out there, like you are.
Speaker 2: A couple of plants to bite.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's like a chomping uh cabbage. Yeah, chomping cabbage. You know about that tug. So now while you're all disconfigured, you're you're trying to fight this vegetable, you're getting done up by the by the wizards.
Speaker 3: Seven on seven. I think I think go to the go to the wizards.
Speaker 4: It's good for the argument, Like, it's good just to have the argument out there. But there's just no we're talking about people flying on brooms. We're talking about kids, man, we're talking about kids.
Speaker 1: There's way too many beers. There's way too many beers just talking about kids. Yeah, like Top seven is gonna be like two hundred years old.
Speaker 4: Who's Who's Harry Potter's top seven again, Harry Potter's top seven. Who's coming out of Hogwarts all the more? Yeah, we heard of from minding drop the doors Hermione.
Speaker 1: She's just a great student, but I don't know if she's got the street smarts to handle the game?
Speaker 6: Are so Hermione is being so underutilized. Mione is a genius, like a literal genius. Who need her on the field, strategy, whatever it may be.
Speaker 5: She's getting the top four. I think she's not getting dusted.
Speaker 1: He says back in the command room and tells the boys what to do.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you need you need a leader.
Speaker 3: You need a leader. Absolutely.
Speaker 1: But what about Dumbledore?
Speaker 5: Yeah he's in there? What about three Dumbledore? Voldemort?
Speaker 6: Serious Black, I'd probably put Bellatrics the Strange in there. Uh snape, No, no, no.
Speaker 5: I'm putting.
Speaker 3: I'm putting.
Speaker 6: I'm putting Lucius Malfoy, Draco's father in there.
Speaker 3: He's a demon, he's like that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, he's like that.
Speaker 6: The death theaters are don't funk with them, I think. But again, our argument was getting rid of the universes. I don't really have a dog in the fight because I'm nervous there's a lot of people in that Star Wars universe.
Speaker 3: Who's your top seven?
Speaker 4: B you gotta go Yoda, Darth Vader, Lord, Sidius, Obi Wan Kenobi, Luke, Skywalker, Ray, Yeah, Colroon's I mean he's he was a beast here, Yeah, kyl Ren, I.
Speaker 2: Mean that's seven right there. I think you could.
Speaker 4: I think you can substitute a lot, Like are even the even the death? Like, I know we have a universe, but I'm talking the depth of the force goes insane, like we're not even talking. JP brought up a good one, Liam Neeson Qui gon Jin. He died to Darth Maul. Darth Maul is a bad motherfucker. Like, there's just what are they bringing it to the table? Are they allowed to bring their lightsabers and their what's about them? Their all their fingers obviously to do the thing?
Speaker 2: Yeah, do you guys get to bring your wands?
Speaker 1: Yeah? The lights lightsaberr right, Like those are the same. Then, well, but we got post we won't go invisible.
Speaker 2: Dude, Like it's its ability force, Man, it's the force.
Speaker 1: And then all of a suddeny're crushing down they're walking around or one with the universe your universe, the universe a home field.
Speaker 2: We can make it whatever planet it needs to be on.
Speaker 1: Make it it Hogwarts, and make it at Hogwarts. And if it's at Hogwarts, it's over.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: The the Pokemon level on Smash Brothers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh he's placed on Smash then they don't have a chance too close quarters.
Speaker 3: Oh, Han Solo low key would hold his own.
Speaker 2: I don't know Han Solo is a true human.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know that. That's what I'm saying. That's the whole level.
Speaker 1: You're being disrespectful, you kind of disrespect them. Yes, Like I was good with this conversation until that comment came.
Speaker 3: There's no normal human in Harry Potter that could compete with Han Solo, and Han Solo can compete.
Speaker 1: With Hermione's a mud blood.
Speaker 3: She's part human, part human.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Like it's getting it's over man likely, there's truly no, there's no shot, Like the Force is just a different animal.
Speaker 2: I get the potions, the learning.
Speaker 6: Uh, isn't there only so many people that have the Force.
Speaker 4: But yeah, we're talking about the chosen, the Chosen. Outside of that, though, it's kind of a bunch of just awns.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Yeah, we're talking about seven.
Speaker 4: If we're talking about the actual Yeah, we're talking about if we're getting outside seven. Now we're trying to bring in the universe like at the end of the day. Yeah, I was gonna say Star Wars.
Speaker 1: Has keep saying that, But you started off with I don't have a dog with that spike because it's so obvious video, I don't have a don with this spipe because it's obviously yesterday.
Speaker 2: It was like, yeah, we're going to it was it just you.
Speaker 6: Mitch was there, But Mitch Win did a video where he was getting choked out by the force.
Speaker 5: So I don't know what was a funny video it was because.
Speaker 4: When you go universe, like at the end of the day, Star Wars has the Death Star and that thing disintegrates any type of planet whatever.
Speaker 1: You have a hagrind, there's a little force field.
Speaker 3: While that goes over Hogwarts.
Speaker 6: My argument from top to bottom before it was like who would win in a fight, was that the cinematic universe of Harry Potter to me, feels more authentic, like there's like this storyline you grow up with through all the movies.
Speaker 5: That's why I was the.
Speaker 2: Same the same storyline. They piggyback from Star Wars.
Speaker 6: No, Star Wars is literally based from Dune. No, star Wars.
Speaker 2: No, that is true. I think that is true. Is trying to think of something else.
Speaker 4: Yeah, him saying that I've never I've never seen Dune.
Speaker 2: But knowing I saw that comment, I'm like, I have no clue.
Speaker 3: When did you?
Speaker 2: When did Dune come out?
Speaker 6: The Well, No, the original Dune came out in like the early eighties, and then like the remake of the original Dune just came out two years ago.
Speaker 5: There's a new part.
Speaker 2: How many Dunes are there?
Speaker 6: There's only one right now out that is a remake of the old one. And now there's a part two.
Speaker 2: How many old ones were there?
Speaker 5: Only one?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Star Wars is just like the idea Star Wars created the blueprint for the Lightsaber. No, for Harry Potter, Star Wars walk so Nay Potter could run run.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that didn't.
Speaker 1: It's been a long week. Well, your shirt looks phenomenal by.
Speaker 4: Man speaking of go ahead where new merch is out here now?
Speaker 1: But this is that ship I walked in the office today. So Willie with that on makes your chest look incredible, makes your arms look incredible.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 1: And it's like just snuck up setting up on the waist high whatever you want to hide, Yeah, you need to hide anything.
Speaker 4: And the hats hats are out that you guys have been asking about.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a lot of new poles.
Speaker 7: You're obviously Taylor pull one on live on camera.
Speaker 4: Could maybe you change the shirt up? But I think you're gonna look phenomenal, Belue. You got those nice eyes att Yeah, those things are fire. I think I'll be rocking that one a lot on the course.
Speaker 2: You guys are wondering, I.
Speaker 3: Want to think about something that's coming up.
Speaker 1: Mark counter is one hundred and thirty seven days. One hundred and thirty seven days. Still Spooctober it's coming down the pipe.
Speaker 5: Boy.
Speaker 2: I think it's a big year. This is a big year for Spootobera.
Speaker 4: I think this is the this is the contract year for spootober This just put up or shut up, I think so. I think the last couple of years they've been fun, they've been great, but they haven't they've also touched. Yes, they haven't touched what it can be. You look nice, man, you know you do got that face fight going on? Moving Yeah, of course, fir stweaty little boy, but all the new merchers out. Dad merged thinking about Father's Day. This is the drop that you guys want to shop for. The drop they drop. You want to shop for the drop. You a shot for a.
Speaker 1: Bus with the boy stuff going on, We got merch going on. We have Spootober to look forward to, and we got a Harry Potter and Hogwarts situation. Big stuff going on, probably a little bit bigger than the next subject. But Pat McAfee's going to ESPE. Let's give us a lot of apostat incredible, what a pivot from the man obviously left.
Speaker 3: FanDuel left.
Speaker 2: FanDuel left a lot of money on the twottom up.
Speaker 1: Well maybe not, maybe he's just getting more money. Who knows what's really going on?
Speaker 4: True, but he signed a four year, one hundred and twenty million dollar deal. You thirty million a year left left in the middle of year or two to go to to pivot and go to ESPN.
Speaker 2: Probably DraftKings, I would assume, But who knows.
Speaker 4: Bro What do you what do you make of the What do you make of the Pat McAfee show going to ESPN? There are clips a lot of fans, it seems like they're divided. You got a lot of fans happy for the boys, happy for the big w happy for the big win. Another half that are mad and calling him a cell out because they're going corporate, because they're going corporate because there's close to McAfee back in the day saying they will fucking never go to a program like ESPN.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, I think it goes back to what we talk about in this podcast. You can say whatever you want and you're always available to change your opinion. Maybe there's some different stuff like that. ESPN has allowed Pat McAfee to do that it will still keep the integrity of a show, because I mean, everything Pat's done, it really seems like he's crushed. Yeah, and it's been like his way, So I think there's gonna be no situation he goes to ESPN and he doesn't do his same exact thing. I thought he had a great video of them doing the announcement saying that hey, this is changing, that's changing, that it's actually a lie, nothing's changing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was funny that.
Speaker 1: Well, they did a great job in that. It's a great video, and he's got a great relationship with ESPN. Obviously they did the mega cast for the playoffs, and then he's on you know, college Game Day every Saturday. So starting to do that one thing. It seems like it's a massive, a massive deal for the boy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think it's a big jump.
Speaker 4: The rumor is Pat is getting fifteen million dollars a year annually from ESPN.
Speaker 2: That is the rumor right now.
Speaker 3: Fifteen mil.
Speaker 4: And he's bringing all the boys with him, Like, look, at the end of the day, they saw an opportunity and I know a lot of things are changing in past life.
Speaker 2: That probably he said.
Speaker 4: All the videos he's posted talking about it, it seems like he sat with all the correct white collars and everything else in the world to make sure that they have creative control and creative direction. At the end of the day, ESPN has a massive platform. We're talking, uh, what is it? What's their what's their subscriber following on on YouTube?
Speaker 3: ESPN?
Speaker 2: Yeah, ESPN.
Speaker 4: I think he's like seventy bull this up here, nine point three million. There's a one pull up this article. I was reading something earlier, boys, and I think this will be helpful.
Speaker 1: Also show everybody and a smith for the classic like hands over the chin and their little uh, their backdrop there you guys, just a classic look.
Speaker 4: So ESPN is on seventy four is in seventy four million households. ESPN plus, which this show will be on every day subscribers twenty five point three million subscribers, ESPN YouTube subscribers. As Jack just showed, nine point three million Twitter followers, forty five point five million ESPN Instagram followers, twenty five million TikTok followers thirty six million. Obviously, Pat has a massive following himself. I think the numbers I was reading on this article, they totaled, you know, north well north of like fifty million. But with ESPN, he's going to a massive audience, a massive fan base.
Speaker 2: He's going to be in front of everybody everywhere.
Speaker 4: We're talking bars, gyms, He's going to be in people's faces and people's households every day. Just like his show is. He's still going to have it on YouTube. And it sounds like they have creative controlling. Look, they might not be dropping fuck, they might not be dropping Yeah.
Speaker 2: I can't say fuck the boys. They can't say fuck all the time.
Speaker 1: But if it's one word that really throws you off as a fan.
Speaker 4: It's like fuck you right right, and the idea of and you're right too, like everybody's got everybody can have a change your heart. Never be so committed to something that you won't change your mind. The boys saw something. Pat now has a as a new daughter with us. I was trying to think of she's alive. Yeah, she's alive, she's with us today. She's doing well. But it seems like a lot of stuff are changing in their world. And like Taylor was saying, he's on Game Day and he's on everything else in the ESPN universe. It sounds like there's a lot of infrastructure help that he's gonna be getting with ESPN to where it takes a load off at his plate because he's running the business every day. He's hands on a lot over there at the Pat mcafe show with all the boys, and he got all the boys paid.
Speaker 2: I'm sure they got paid.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they're gonna have a figure. Yeah, man, they're again. They're gonna have access to that roster. Not that he didn't all the time, but he's gonna be very well like immersed into that universe.
Speaker 1: He might be a couple of years the biggest name of ESPN might be close right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he might be close right now.
Speaker 4: I mean he's got to be one of the top dogs there immediately. And he's always he's always done stuff his way. A minute, you know, back to his high school story where he basically went and made fifteen hundred dollars gambling and then spent that fifteen hundred to go, like to this camp, and then he earned a scholarship to West Virginia, became an All American, goes to the NFL, does it his way in the NFL, leaves surprisingly leaves after whatever year it was here, He's left millions on the table. He just got done being a Pro Bowl punter. Did it his way, goes with barstool, ends up not working out with the boys, and Barstool go. He's worked with these credible sources all the way up until this one hundred and twenty million dollar deal's fan duel, and now the boy's pivoting and he is on ESPN, which at one point in time we were even like when we started the podcast about oh Man and be sick to make it good up towards somebody like maybe Barstool wants us somewhere like no fuck.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, change dope quick, yeah, quick. It's amazing the things that are happening too. It's like he's he's really just crushing the game. And the most impressive part is he's doing it his way. He's not it seems like he's not doing anything that would take away from what his creativity.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, we've had a couple it's been a long oder here with us today. Yeah, but yeah, man, and again they have creative control. So again, if you're sacrificing the F fort a few f bombs just to make a little bit more cash and make sure that structure's foundationally there day in and day out for your entire operation, I think that's a massive win.
Speaker 2: Dude.
Speaker 1: Yeah, one of the corporals, if this show is not say the word fuck, so it's all good.
Speaker 3: Is you can't say fuck yeah, it's all good.
Speaker 2: If you can't say fuck yeah.
Speaker 3: That's all right. We can say fuck yeah.
Speaker 2: We can talk about sucking dick and stuff like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they probably can't talk about sucking.
Speaker 2: They probably can't talk about those hypotheticals.
Speaker 3: They know, but that's not the premise of the show.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and if they were happening to break up if there's something were to happen to whatever, Pat and all of them get the show like they have the IP, they have the intellectual property.
Speaker 3: They said that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I wouldn't see a world where they wouldn't anyway.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean they they've positioned themselves like at the end of the day, Pat McFee and that crew. Pat is a pioneer and a trail broblazer in this space of going from athlete to media and making it successful and showing guys along the way that it's possible to own your intellectual property, your creative control, and do it your way.
Speaker 2: Because again Pats alluded.
Speaker 4: To him many times the espns of the world where people that wouldn't even entertain a conversation with him back in the day.
Speaker 2: Good thing he didn't harbor all that hate the entire time.
Speaker 3: Well maybe he did it now he.
Speaker 1: Maybe yeah, yeah, yeah, that was allowing it to sneak out there a little bit.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I think a massive win for the boys over at the Pat mcavie show.
Speaker 3: Massive win and for all of them too. They're all eating.
Speaker 2: They are all eating.
Speaker 3: That's amazing.
Speaker 4: They are all eating, all the boys. Yeah, it seems like pac Man Jones jumped in at the right time.
Speaker 1: At the right time, kind of snuck in there, didn't Hey, yeah, he kind of just snuck in.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, good for that man. Good for them for sure. Other headquarters still going to be in Indianapolis. They got to move that right. Oh, they're staying there. So essentially nothing's changing. They're just getting on more TVs. Correct, So what are we mad about, folks?
Speaker 4: A lot of people, a lot of the core fan base is upset because in their you know, O G. Yeah, the ogs are saying he's selling out because there are clips and stuff of pass saying we will fucking never be with the ESPN.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's probably that was probably him harboring the anger.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, look, the tune can change, man, no question. For the price, the right resources, the right help and teams to the next level.
Speaker 1: The question is from here on O and we said this when we do with Fandels, what's the next level?
Speaker 2: What is the next line?
Speaker 1: I don't know, He's he's pinnacled multiple times, he summited multiple mountains.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what is this move?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: You think you'll get a Disney movie. McAfee does need a movie.
Speaker 7: I'm sure he'll be animated character.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: He made an appearance on the the I was gonna say San Diego, the Los Angeles Chargers video, him and AJ they made a little appearance in an animated version of themselves.
Speaker 2: But Isney bro, I mean, he could get himself.
Speaker 1: A little movie with that pinnacle of this. I mean that would just be icing on the cake. Yeah, Like he's just setting up shop at the.
Speaker 3: Top of the mountain.
Speaker 4: Yeah, at this point, he's Yeah, he's at the top, bro, Like, what else is there to even prove?
Speaker 3: I don't know your way.
Speaker 4: You held up the middle finger to anybody along the way that you wanted to by doing it your way, and then you're essentially, you know, getting in bed with people that.
Speaker 2: Didn't want you at first.
Speaker 4: And now having them smile, wanting you at you know, hoisting you up at the the upfronts, the Disney upfronts that he.
Speaker 2: Was he was at recently.
Speaker 3: That's just crazy. Now he's on stage, on stage murdering it.
Speaker 4: Any Does anybody feel like, uh, they share the opinion of the OG fans.
Speaker 2: I feel like it's more of a sellout move.
Speaker 5: I don't feel like it's a sellout move.
Speaker 2: Or if you could speak from the perspective of it.
Speaker 6: I'll speak from the perspective of it, just because it feels like Pat has been leading this charge in new age media where it's like the anti ESPN where we're all kind of like paving our own lane and like how sports is broadcasted now, and Paw was definitely on the forefront of that, and so I can see where the resentment lies in his fan base where it's like you were like paving this new lane to be the new sports media, and now you're giving power back to these old traditional systems of ESPN, and that to me, I'm I don't I'm not bothered by it at all, but it is like damn, like we don't want ESPN to be winning, but we want Pat to be winning.
Speaker 5: So it's kind of a tough mix up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can I can see where we're going from.
Speaker 6: Hower back to this old system that we felt like we were conquering for a minute, like we were becoming the new age media. So that to me is a little shaky, but I'm super happy for that whole crew. Shout out Foxy or boy Easy in that bag.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the boy Foxy all of them out there.
Speaker 4: Jack, you made a good point, man, Like it's like you don't want ESPN to win, but you want Pat to win.
Speaker 2: I think that's like a.
Speaker 4: He is sitting the bar because if you're Pat, you're like whatever that was, you know, the friction that was thought of about not joining the machine right whenever you were pioneering against you did so well and you showed the success of it so well that now they they have to notice it. They have to notice you and even admit that this is the right way, and we'll bring you on board.
Speaker 1: Because we got the deep pockets to do the pockets to do it. But also, yeah, that is a it's almost like a tip of the cap to ESPN for understanding that mainstream media is dying.
Speaker 2: It feels like in a hurry or.
Speaker 5: Win for ESPN that it is for Pat, at least in my opinion.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, are you saying it? Are you saying it because of the fact that, like, because Pat is the new media?
Speaker 4: I think so, because he had to fuck you money, like the four year one, the four year one to twenty FanDuel that's one sponsor. Yeah, that's one sponsor. You could assume what one fifty million plus. I guess for the operation, Like if it's certain infrastructure help, you could almost think, okay, how can you source that out or bring somebody else in to help with doing those things? But uh yeah, I mean I can see that a little bit like es if it seems like a big a big win for ESPN too obviously smart on them to identify that. Yes, Pat still gets to do it his way, but yeah they you know, they the big guy still figured it out, like okay, we still gotta hey, guys, this is it.
Speaker 2: Let's stop fucking around bringing him in.
Speaker 1: I'll make to see what those other mainstream media companies do now, because this is going to have success.
Speaker 3: Pat's gonna crush it on ESPN.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh gonna murder, isn't that roster?
Speaker 1: They suit and tie like all this buttoned up like super business. Mainstream media is going down the drain and hurry. Yeah, you gotta bring in personality. You gotta have fun. But I think that Pat does. Pat has a good time, but he's also extremely educational on what they're talking about.
Speaker 3: Yeah, talk facts. They do it.
Speaker 1: They do it in a fun, fun way where feel like you're just handing out the boys yeah.
Speaker 2: And again pat is a good personality.
Speaker 4: If it does feel like they're getting that those useful, youthful personalities there, it's just like you hate to see the white collar side of a winning because there's a lot of good people.
Speaker 3: It seems it seems like over at esp I agree.
Speaker 9: I think along with that also is like I think fans are scared that the show's gonna change a little bit, like that's gonna go a little corporate because what made them so funny and so like relatables. They would just like shoot the ship and like talk about stuff they shouldn't be on TV now that they're like on ESPN, like they're gonna have more regulations and everything and that's gonna go away, but we don't know that.
Speaker 2: But like that, it seems like they have the creative control.
Speaker 1: See what miss staying like that you have that you see that happening with who We're with, Barstool, with the whole MITSI thing, Like there's there's once you join a corporate world different well I mean it's a little different, but they're joined the corporate world. There are things have to happen because of the world you now live in, and so there's things that whether McAfee likes it or not, whether he does it or not and does it's not gonna change the integrity of the show. There are things he now has to stay away from. Yeah, he is not allowed to do X, Y and Z. Fuck is the word.
Speaker 4: And like they though I say this subtle difference there is Penn owns barstool.
Speaker 2: Yeah, ESPN doesn't own McAfee.
Speaker 4: So if there's a disagreement, like Pat Patt will never be I think he was saying it today.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he'll throw up the deuce.
Speaker 4: Is he say he's very comfortable in the pocket taking whatever throws are going at the show, and he'll stay in the pocket and you know, make the best decision for the show.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I think that would like the main it would just take away like the authenticity of the show. I guess, in a way where they can just kind of go down these little wormholes of just like oh, we're gonna make fun of this guy for doing something that probably shouldn't have be talked about on TV, whereas on YouTube they could do that. And now that they have like again like these regulations, they can't really have to stay in these certain lanes. And it's not going to allow them to. And when they go on those little tangents, that's normally when it's like the like the funniest parts, not that they can't do that.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 9: I think I think it's gonna be a more buttoned up show, which obviously it has to be on ESPN, but I still.
Speaker 2: Think maybe not.
Speaker 1: I'mn't sure what's going to have to be. Like even the tangents, they can do the tangents, they can go on that. If he has all creative control, owns everything, and I'm sure you want his show has done. He did his FanDuel deal, he didn't have an agent. He negotiated that deal and got out of that deal. I'm sure with he probably negotiated this deal with ESPN. And if he did that, yeah, he said he represented himself. ESPN's probably a little nervous to to say, hey, you can and cannot do these things. You know, he's probably in there being like, this is what I'm gonna do. This is the other show's gonna go. And if they don't like it, he can just dip again and go wherever you want.
Speaker 4: Somebody is massive as like ESPN, and let's just say Disney too, Like, you know, if you're bringing on something like that, I'm sure everybody at the highest of levels are combing through everything with this Pat mcavie show to shit, yeah, like to know what they're getting in, to know what they're getting in bed with. It's like it's like the drafts, Like any team that that thumbs through absolutely everything on a player to know that they're gonna make the right decision.
Speaker 2: I'm sure the same process happened with Pat.
Speaker 4: Like at the end of the day, you know what you're getting, that's what you want to bring in. Like I I guess if I were to play Devil's advocate and go to your side, the only thing that maybe I would think is you're so conscious of it now that maybe you subconsciously button yourself up a little bit more. But as far as the show format and everything to lay out the tangents and everything else, I don't see that going away. I just see the boys like maybe not saying fuck, and then moments that they do want to say it, they have a little they have a little bit around it.
Speaker 3: Don't say it. Yeah we know what you want to say.
Speaker 9: Yeah, yeah, I can I agree with you, Like they definitely like comb through everything. It's just come through everything. I just don't I don't want and everything for him. And like if they they get to that line, like is ESPN and just gonna drop them? Or is Patrick's gonna be like.
Speaker 1: He holds the power?
Speaker 3: I think it's great.
Speaker 1: And that's where it kind of goes back to what Jack saying about the mainstream media winning. I don't I think now that we're sitting here having this conversation on the bus, I don't think they want it all. Well, they got him, they got him, but I don't think they won.
Speaker 4: They might have though, because they made the correct move and getting him, yeah, strategic.
Speaker 3: A lot of people wanted him to their business.
Speaker 1: They made the correct move, but they know that that foundation like Pack can do whatever he wants, like we can and can't tell him.
Speaker 3: We can't tell him what to do.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: At the end of the day, I think ESPN was sinking and now they're not because they lay off seven hundred people. Yeah, Like things are not going well at ESPN. The only reason it's successful is they have these long term deals with the different leagues and those deals are running out and Pat is the one who's saving him. So when you hold the power in the name of Savior, you can kind of do what you want the name of Savior. Amen.
Speaker 2: Oh oh, I love when hope just comes in and drops.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, dude, should we hit an ad twenty nine fourteen second in.
Speaker 2: Some Stella Blue Coffee Being a dad?
Speaker 3: Taylor?
Speaker 2: How essential is coffee?
Speaker 3: Dude?
Speaker 1: Be a dad and having coffee is an essential thing in the world because when you wake up in the morning, it's been a long day, maybe the kids have been up all night long.
Speaker 3: You don't know how you're gonna get to the day.
Speaker 1: How are you gonna get that workout to maybe take down that dad bot just a little bit more. Coffee is possibly the most essential thing you can have to There's nothing better than having that first sip of coffee in the morning.
Speaker 3: It's like getting.
Speaker 1: It's like, tell us what it's like having that first sip. It's like getting your first kiss every single day, dude. Stella Stella Blue Coffee supports pets, unlike Big Coffee, for every for every purchase, a portion of the proceeds goes directly towards helping homeless pets.
Speaker 3: And that's a big deal.
Speaker 7: Dude.
Speaker 1: If you love coffee and your karma. Why not have blue Stella coffee.
Speaker 2: If you're not about helping dogs, dude, then fuck you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they don't watch this podcast. Fucking ridiculous. Anyway, you can get yours tomorrow.
Speaker 4: Oh, it's available on Stella Bluecoffee dot Com and next day shipping on Amazon Prime.
Speaker 2: Get your coffee now before the boys sell.
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 2: Go ahead.
Speaker 1: Oh listen, you can get those things. Did you hear their available on pods? You can get them ground and whole bean. Get yours today. They can barely keep the coffee in stock. That's how fast Stella Blue Coffee is selling. Go to Stellar Blue Coffee dot Com. Use promo code boys for ten percent off your neck.
Speaker 2: Spell that for him?
Speaker 3: Spell boys, O y s.
Speaker 1: You use promo code boys for ten percent off your next order. The perfect gift for Father's Day. We hate big coffee. You should too. Buy Stella Blue Coffee and support the boys. I thought it was gonna rhyme at the end.
Speaker 2: And the dogs. Support the dogs.
Speaker 4: Too, Yeah, the dogs? What else is going on out there? I thought that was a good conversation. That was fun boys. I appreciate your guys's perspective too. Just because it is very divided, like you see people you know, Twitter just runs it up in the comments, dude, a lot of good, funny, humorous stuff out there, but also.
Speaker 2: Like the boys are going to be The boys are crushing it.
Speaker 8: You do you think now this maybe opens a window for someone like Ryan Clark the Pivot under an ESPN umbrella.
Speaker 2: I was thinking that too potentially.
Speaker 8: Yeah, do they now just start righting everybody under their umbrella?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: Like RC?
Speaker 4: We see he's with ESPN. We see what you guys are doing over at the Pivot. He's the room for a conversation here. Because they do really well over at the Pivot.
Speaker 3: It seems like a rock on.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they just had the fucking rock on Massive the White Well. I was jealous, I will say, And I did watch them. I think it was very good. Did you get that information from me? I said him, yeah, yeah, yeah, he just sikes back.
Speaker 2: Fuck yes. But they absolutely crush it. I do think that they have a show that would align in that universe.
Speaker 4: They have a stud producer and Alisha, who I know puts a lot of that show development together, and the boys, Fred Channing and Ryan RC. They crush it with their guests, So it seems like that would be an alignment that could potentially make sense.
Speaker 2: Like if you're ESPN making moves like bringing in the.
Speaker 4: Pat mcavvie show, I don't see why some a brand like the Pivot wouldn't be on their.
Speaker 2: Radar, especially because they got RC in house already.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but if you're if you're not a ESPN and U se ESPN get Pat McAfee, your Fox or your these other companies, you're like, we gotta go fucking get the Pivot.
Speaker 2: Right, But they have the tie is Ryan Clark is exclusive to ESPN.
Speaker 1: So that would those deals canna be broken?
Speaker 2: Yeah, very much so.
Speaker 4: But it's like, you know, that's where if you hold the conversation about it for the right price, I mean the pockets that Disney and ESPN and them got, like they can do whatever they want.
Speaker 1: He's in trouble too, though, Yeah, you see, Uh.
Speaker 3: Maybe it's the boys.
Speaker 1: They're looking for us. They're gonna have to bring those bags to get the boys.
Speaker 3: Though.
Speaker 1: We're not going corporate for anybody and going right nowhere.
Speaker 2: You'll never see us on some corp.
Speaker 1: Will never be on mainstream media unless it pays. Ever, unless they pay depends on pay if it makes sense. Fucking Jolly rows on Joe Rogan podcast.
Speaker 2: God, what a massive climb by Jelly Roll.
Speaker 1: At one point when we first started this podcast, I was getting my truck done over at a place I'm not gonna say their name because no free shoutouts. I was getting my truck down and they're like, hey, there's this guy named Jelly Roll who's a big fan of you guys, who wants to go on your show. And he showed me some songs and was back when Jilly was just rapping. I was like, oh, yeah, man, for sure, and I had him like this guy, I don't even know who this is like talking about a white rapper from Nashville, Tennessee. I didn't know what to think of it. Jelly came on a podcast, and obviously he's been a great friend of ours since then for a long fucking time. But in the last eighteen months, this man has gotten so fucking famous.
Speaker 2: Ever since he's been on Bust with the Boys.
Speaker 1: It's crazy. It's crazy to the point where you asked Jelly, hey, can you do something? And this is actually this is a compliment to Jelly. You would call it jelly, Hey, can you just wait, I'll ball I'll be there in five minutes. Now, he don't text you back all the time because that man is so busy. Yes, bro, And that's honestly a compliment, because that man is just crushed it to be able to go on the number one podcast in the world.
Speaker 3: We think espo a page Rogan.
Speaker 4: The number one podcast in the world, in the world that he's going to perform in New York to do something for American Idol.
Speaker 3: He got how many awards?
Speaker 2: What is it? The Grammys? The Oscars?
Speaker 3: What is it?
Speaker 7: Teammates? The cmas? How many cmas?
Speaker 3: You get? Three? Yeah?
Speaker 5: I think so three of them.
Speaker 1: Biscuits could have got some Oscars so close next year.
Speaker 4: And he's holding up like the losers, the misfits. We are winning, and dude, he is. Man, I'm so fared up. He went on fucking Rogan.
Speaker 8: I mean, when he's been on here, he's talked about how you know, not being accepted by the mainstream, by CMA as soon as they let him in.
Speaker 7: Look what's happened taking over? Taking over?
Speaker 1: Look the same thing as McAfee, right, like not being accepted. Now he's taken over Yeah, this is a this is a Misfits podcast right now, Dude, there's power, numbers, power and numbers murder. Have you guys watched the episode? Guys, I'm only ten minutes into.
Speaker 3: I'm about ten minutes in as well, and now.
Speaker 2: We're hoping to hear a little Busting with the boy.
Speaker 1: We get one part talking about kill Tony and the chemistry Beau having someone else like you know what else is that chemistry? Like?
Speaker 2: Man, I'd rather be on these pods like stuff like that.
Speaker 3: I'm like.
Speaker 1: Just running the coattails. Do we get there? Boys? We will get on that fucking show eventually?
Speaker 4: One day, man, one day, I'm just ready for that email that texts something, would you guys be interested in going on?
Speaker 2: Joe Rogan?
Speaker 1: Excuse me, bro Joe, that's the response. Well, I asked that question again. When do we have to be there? But he did it, man, He's he's just crushing it. Oh he's gonna do stadiums. Hope this man does fucking.
Speaker 4: Stadium What's awesome is he will be on Busting again soon promoting what does he have a documentary going out on Hulu?
Speaker 5: I think so?
Speaker 2: Was that right?
Speaker 3: Hulu?
Speaker 4: Okay, thank God, and his wife Bunny. I think they're both coming on. So we're gonna get Jelly rolled back on the bus.
Speaker 1: Gotta get him back on the bus hopefully rather and later. Would love to talk about experience experience with Joe, and then obviously what he's been doing as well.
Speaker 2: God, he had to be nervous, don't you think.
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Hell, yeah, got to.
Speaker 1: They're all smoking weed on that thing too. Man, I don't know how you don't get pared noid as hell. All them people listening, I know, looking a joint.
Speaker 2: But that's Jelly. That's fucking jelly.
Speaker 3: It's his realm.
Speaker 1: Dude.
Speaker 4: No, if like, if all was on Rogan and you're just seeing me smoking joint, You're like, Yo, what is Will trying to do?
Speaker 3: Right now?
Speaker 1: If Will's ever on Joe Rogan smokes a joint, just know that episode's ending in the next fifteen minutes. You you were fucking something else, man, mouth wide open, dude, dryer's mouth in the world.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I gotta love it. Though.
Speaker 1: He's fucking killing hi, dude, He's doing a great job.
Speaker 4: There's a headlines going around people are speculating on Joe Burrow. Has he came out and talked about the contract situation. Is that why people are speculating on it?
Speaker 5: I'm not sure.
Speaker 4: I know.
Speaker 3: Wrong said sometimes that's what it was?
Speaker 1: Said it on what on?
Speaker 3: What show? Uh? Now? Which show? JP? Set it on? Somebody that actually recently has been interacting with me on Twitter. Her name's Kay Adams Up and Adams Show. Okay, shout out up and Adams. We'll have K on some day too. Was she? And was she in our Tuesday A PM Live? She was not.
Speaker 1: Oh, I thought you were saying last night. She was like, how do we get K in here?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, I that's exactly what I said. Yeah, how do I get K in here?
Speaker 1: My street always freezes where it's like it doesn't say I don't see the comments or who's in it. Yeah, I thought she must have commented something you were trying to.
Speaker 3: Get her in. No, but she replied to us on Twitter, after what you say? And then somebody did translate that in Google Translate h and it said the translation was I'm into you. That's just what they That's what the translation said.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you gotta put these references on the screen right now for buble to see.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, we gotta get we gotta get her on next Tuesday. Next Tuesday, we have to get her on sushed up with JP.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she said the host uh medi eight, it was down to do whatever. Host E water girl. That's so funny.
Speaker 2: Dude, shot that shot.
Speaker 3: You got to shooting that shot.
Speaker 2: Dude, you gotta respect.
Speaker 1: You got to be exhausted the shot.
Speaker 3: When you're chasing after something you're passionate about, you don't get tired. You don't need an alarm clock.
Speaker 2: But I guess you got something, Jack.
Speaker 5: I was just gonna ask you a question, just what we're talking about.
Speaker 6: Do you, if you're Joe Burrow, do you take this pay cut and be team centered and try and be a contender every year? Or do you look out for number one and try and push Lamar and Jalen Hurt's contract question?
Speaker 2: Is he when is Joe's deal up?
Speaker 4: To make it seem like they're speculating next year, year after next year, in his fifth year right.
Speaker 1: Now, No, he's in his third, he's going into his fourth.
Speaker 4: So they probably decided to pick up his fifth year option, I would assume, And people are, yeah, yeah, they didn't, right, like not.
Speaker 2: Pick up his fifth year option. I'm sure there.
Speaker 4: I mean, you can you can give us some you can give us some context on this. Like guys who get their fifth year option picked up. You you were one, right, yeah, FI. But when you pick up the fifth year option, basically teams are you know, if you're somebody they want to keep you around long term, like yourself, like Joe Burrow is basically they're wanting to pick up your fifth year option to start the negotiation process, like, hey, we're gonna pick this up, but we would like to start these conversations sooner rather than later.
Speaker 1: The fifth year option is essentially just has to get picked up in the off season between your third and fourth year by like May seventh, we'll say. And so when it's picked up, it's like, hey, we got you on contract for another year. Hopefully we can get something done before that, but knowing it's like keeping you away from free agency because the closer you get to the freegency, that's obviously where the bigger dollars are at. So I don't think fifth year option is gonna matter much for Joe because he's gonna get that deal done. He's not gonna put himself in a Kirk Cousin situation where it's like, do we pay ay franchise tag up? He's like top three quarterback in the league.
Speaker 2: So I think he wants to stay in Ohio.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean, if if you were him, you'd want to too. He's got a fucking team around him, He's got a wide receiving corps, his offensive line's gotten better in the off season. Like, there's no reason why he wouldn't want to stay there.
Speaker 3: I think.
Speaker 1: There's so many ways to get and also like be team friendly. Like look at Mahomes's deal, that ten year, half a billion dollars, like that that was a team friendly deal, right. It was frontloaded every single year, and you know he'd be paying for like only a couple of million during the season, Like they could easily do that for him. But there's a he Like very few guys in the NFL are able to be cake heaters, Joe is one of those guys that'll be able to do both team friendly so the team can go out and get players and then go win a Super Bowl and also get as much money as everybody else in the market. So I don't think that's gonna be a problem at all. I think him saying a team friendly deal of just if he said that, it's probably just him trying to look good too for everything else, Like there's he's gonna get paid, He's gonna get.
Speaker 3: Paid so much money.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's gonna be and the team knows he's gonna be there for long term for the next ten years. So there's really no reason why it wouldn't be a team friendly deal.
Speaker 2: So Jack's pulling this stuff up.
Speaker 4: Essentially, they're talking about it seems like a fourgone conclusion that he will sign a long term extension with the Bengals before or Cincinnati kicks off the regular season against the Browns on September tenth, and he's talking about Joe has said, I think there are a lot of different ways that can work out. We'll see how it all plays out. Right now, according to spot track, Keith, what is it spoke track, no disrespect to the boys of spoke Track, no free shout outs. So also, it looks like the sixth the projected market is a six year deal that would pay himn average of fifty four million per season. If you're in Joe's position, would you, I mean, essentially take like, what what are we trying to say? You're forty five million a year, So that way you can go on and get more players versus like a fifty four million dollar year.
Speaker 6: You can keep both of them as opposed to keeping one of them if he goes down to like forty to forty two million, because they're both gonna have contract deals come up in the next two years, both of them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, yeah, what what would you guys do?
Speaker 4: I think I think me personally, like if I am if I happen to be Joe Burrow, and you were alluding to it earlier as well, Like there's there's ways to do this, Like he's going to be a cake in Ohio, Like you're Joe Burrow, like be with Cincinnati, you're the entirety of your career. Maybe sign a deal like Patrick Mahomes Like, yeah, take less money cause you're gonna make like forty million dollars a year, Like I know you can make fifty four. Like it's always like get as much as you can, get every dollar you can because the NFL is like your career could end tomorrow type of thing.
Speaker 2: Like it's always like the small man versus the big man.
Speaker 4: When you're in a position like Joe Burrow, it's like money is never gonna be an issue forever, and you wanna.
Speaker 2: You're gonna have the key. You have the keys of the city.
Speaker 4: Like if you're somebody who values like the championships and everything else. I'm not saying players don't do that, but you know, like money's never gonna be an issue ever, Like, fuck you, Money's never gonna be an issue. And being in that in the state of Ohio, it's like take whatever, Like, hey, how can we get a championship team surrounding us?
Speaker 2: Surrounding me? Like, I'll do whatever I need to do, Like what would you guys do?
Speaker 8: I think Joe Cool seems like that kind of guys being from Ohio, don't Ohio state and then having to leave and then getting drafted to the Bengals. He seems like the guy that's gonna, yeah, take the state like of Ohio and wear it with pride. Yeah, just kind of ride it to the wheels fall off.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's not.
Speaker 3: A me guy.
Speaker 2: I guess the question is how do you want?
Speaker 3: You can do both? Right, That's what I'm saying. He can do both.
Speaker 7: Have to worry about it.
Speaker 3: He did it if you wanted it and still be team friendly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, how's that?
Speaker 1: How so Pat Mahomes signed it? So instead of over yeah, like five hundred million dollar deal, yeah, over six year deal, you're just making a longer deal. You can keep that number in there and then bigger signing bonus and then every year do a restructure where you restructure thirty million of those dollars into a signing bonus, and then he plays for twenty or twenty four and now.
Speaker 3: You've got all the money in the world to go pay those other guys.
Speaker 4: So like in that sense of like the way Brady was doing into England, like every year you're working with the team like basically in the office, Okay, how can we restructure my deal?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 1: You guys you're making more money every year. Yeah, but you're also like doing it in away because the team, like Due Burrow for the for the Cincinnati Bengals, has made the value of that team ten times skyrocket. Him He is he really is him, And you got Jamar Chase and those guys coming up. What he needs to do is have those conversations with Jamar Chasing them been like, listen, if I take a team friendly deal, like I'm expecting you guys to also take that deal because Jamar Chase is going to be the number one paid receiver when he's up to Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think where health I think we're's slightly different.
Speaker 4: It's knowing that Joe Be's the quarterback, like the franchise truly will stare at.
Speaker 2: You, like, hey, you you are exactly who we want to build around.
Speaker 4: It's like if a quarterback, it's like if Joe were to do that, and knowing that you're coming up like, hey, I'm taking a team friendly. I'm gonna need you to like, I think the longevity and the way an offensive lineman and basically every other position has to look at their careers a little bit differently than if you're a quarterback sitting in the fucking and you know what, I agree with that.
Speaker 2: It's that, hey, like Joe, I feel you.
Speaker 4: I appreciate you taking the team friendly, but you almost want to take a team friendly just so Cincinnati can do whatever it takes to retain those guys right because they are a big time asset, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's like if I'm the quarterback and I think I'm like, hey, I.
Speaker 4: Took one, Like I'm gonna need you to kind of shave the top a little bit for you.
Speaker 3: What I mean, fuck man, you're like Burrow, You're like, yeah, you're Joe Burr. Endorsements are gonna be more than I'm making.
Speaker 1: He's gonna make ten million dollars a year an endorsement.
Speaker 8: But if Joe is taking a team friendly, why would jam have to take some off the top?
Speaker 4: I guess you just thinking about keeping everybody, everybody acquiring new assets.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because you want. Yeah, he's got, he's got. They got a team now, but they haven't gone over the hump of the AFC championship.
Speaker 2: I know that is crazy.
Speaker 4: I mean, the fucking NFL is crazy, but it seems like the AFC is just deep and has all of the quarterbacks.
Speaker 1: Mahomes, Burrow Allan. It's just crazy. Uh, who's O boy with the Chargers? Herbert Herbert?
Speaker 2: Your boy?
Speaker 3: Justin Lawrence?
Speaker 8: J L.
Speaker 2: Bro Trevor Lawrence, Trevor Lawrence.
Speaker 3: I'm not, Jerry's not. Jerry's not.
Speaker 4: You're still out on him, will Levis, Will Levis, Well.
Speaker 1: Have you seen a couple of the throws that Tis put out on Twitter? He's I think it's just for Gazi right now.
Speaker 3: I think that's all a fucking show.
Speaker 1: Like you see him like in the pocket. They're doing some and somebody he rolls out, turns his back towards the line of scrimmage and tosses it over and then eighty three. Whoever the fuck that guy is makes a nice little that guys, but they're right in there, just right in the basket. You look at that and you go, oh fuck, yeah, dude, we're sowing.
Speaker 8: One of the Twitter comments and one of the Twitter comments under that video is like there was no one blitzing.
Speaker 7: Why is he scrambling?
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly. They're probably on the back going run.
Speaker 4: They need to like plan and draw up a play that just makes it look insane and just let him clip it.
Speaker 1: Just look and they control everybody going click that. Yeah, looks back at AP and the boys. He could be the second coming of Aaron Rodgers. That's just what people are saying.
Speaker 3: He could be.
Speaker 1: I hope he is. Yeah, I hope he is. But Ota is practice, brother, It practice, like who fucking knows what's really gonna happen there?
Speaker 3: Because I do not.
Speaker 4: I had a thought earlier on the oh yeah it was Gronk, because Gronk was saying how Tom he's like Tom was taking now you know, gronk but he can fluff any conversation. But he's like Tom was taking like fifty percent pay cuts. Like maybe Joe doesn't take that much, but he takes a little bit. But I just thought it was funny how he's basically saying, like, yo, Tom basically played for minimum.
Speaker 3: Yeah, making twenty a year.
Speaker 1: I thought Tom was making he was like the not even top five big quarterbacks.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the longest time.
Speaker 4: But he had that Gesel money in there, and that man's just Bill Nas said after I asked, like, he's got his clothing brand, which he did send us and we got the box.
Speaker 2: They brand is.
Speaker 1: But at what cost? I know, the Brady brand send his stuff. And then Michigan season DSS on our.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, we thought we were up to something sweet.
Speaker 1: Something sweet, and then there's always another hurdle to get over. Yeah, Michigan, Michigan, bro, you guys gotta let us do shit. Man, Come on, that was a tough moment, Like, hey, guys, to moment. I saw you go through a big fucking tough moment on Monday. What's his name committing to h Georgia? Oh yeah, I got right then there Nebraska's dead. You guys went from six and six to five and seven.
Speaker 4: Look, it ain't over. What's a commitment even mean these days? What's the commitment mean these days? Until they're signing on campus.
Speaker 3: Got to get him back.
Speaker 1: You gotta get him back, get him back for the Bowl.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Like, I'm not gonna say a whole lot yet, I don't want to put negative energy out there because I do think we still have a shot. You never know, but that was a massive hit. I when when he goes quarterback Dominic Roola, Dylan Dominic is his dad. Yeah, yeah, uh Dylan Roola. I thought for sure he was about to say, like University of Nebraska.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well then I should have known. It's a good thing that he's with Georgia right now. He's gonna take it that the headlines are there. It's gonna make it so much better when he decommits. He goes to Nebraska, no doubt, no doubt.
Speaker 4: Like if you want to be the number one player and go to the best team in college football like he.
Speaker 1: Was that say big fishb pond, Yeah, still have a big fish in a small pond. Bro starting them little blue gills be.
Speaker 4: A legend, a legend at a place like Nebraska, you'd just be another one at Georgia. Yeah, you'll just be like what was the quote? Like you want a natty sweet who hasn't Yeah, you know what I mean. You want to bring a program back to prominence. Welcome to Nebraska.
Speaker 3: It would be a nice little change up as if you went to Michigan.
Speaker 1: Cool right, that would man if he would have if you would have said Michigan said Georgia.
Speaker 2: My knees bro go look up to the sky.
Speaker 1: Just dub after dub maam.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be years before Michigan loses to Nebraska.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: It could be this year. It could be.
Speaker 1: People are saying, people are saying, upset alert, I got my squad back there. You know, anyone who puts on the red and during the bust and bold nose too, they're just dying with you because you need somebody who's your squad? Who was the last year was JP Jack Garrett with you?
Speaker 3: I am not on your squad this year that I'm not on your squad, J. We don't fucking need you. And guess what, I don't need you. I'm gonna say it again. I'm not on your squad. I don't care if you want to hear it or not. I'm not on your squad.
Speaker 1: Don't come on the show, appreciate grap like want to the next Sorry? I know who I got. I got everybody else back there?
Speaker 3: Do you?
Speaker 1: I'm looking at you, Mitch.
Speaker 2: He was the one guy with me on Nebraska.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but what happened? You failed miserably? Brother, So why not joined some winners? Jack, who's on you already know.
Speaker 6: I'm on the team forever is at the rail on Saturday night in Lincoln, Nebraska.
Speaker 5: That's my squad right there?
Speaker 1: Gee, I got you?
Speaker 3: I know that right? Gee?
Speaker 1: Yah, got you right?
Speaker 3: Brother?
Speaker 2: I mean Jack's loyalty belongs to the streets of Lincoln.
Speaker 8: I used to have a little bit of a tie to the Blue but our boy doesn't work there anymore.
Speaker 3: Does know what happened?
Speaker 5: Position at Purdue? He's the second?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 8: No, no, he's the number two at Purdue. Nice, No, suck. You'll have to find out on game day.
Speaker 9: You know what do you do?
Speaker 2: Another review up in the air?
Speaker 1: Thing you always count on. That's Duke Cannon. Dude, warmer weather is here and things are heating up. For the voice, it's not for clowns. But guess what, we're not sweating it on the bus, even though I was just profusely sweating. Why Because Duke Cannon has our backs, our pits, and our pits cover. If you need to upgrade your groomy routine or restock your favorites, Duke Cannon has everything you need for anti purseprints and deuhterants, the thick body wash, and they're big ass bricks of soap.
Speaker 3: Are you are you leaving?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, the pink eye responses from them.
Speaker 1: The bibel dude, Will, Will's got that acorn bladder. Dude, he's got to pee every fifteen minutes. Uh yeah, So anyway, uh, big as bricks are So did you put that little pouch you fucking get that thing squeezed up, get the SuDS going. It feels amazing on your skin and it's amazing. Uh and then the cool dry as well as my obviously go to pick up. You can pick up these hardworking products at Duke Cannon dot com and you use code and ten that's b U S S I N one zero for ten percent off your order you can pick up, you can op. I appreciate you. Dude, what is what the description link being down there?
Speaker 5: That's fucking They're trying to test us.
Speaker 3: That is that is not cool. It is not cool of them to do. Yeah, dude, well what was gone?
Speaker 6: You want to talk about your uh your trip a cobble experience, Jeff Jeff.
Speaker 5: Bill We oh yeah, so so.
Speaker 1: Will and I were flying from New York to UH Nashville about six months ago, and I was on a connecting flight from Chicago to UH to Nashville. We went from New York, Chicago, Chicago, Nashville. And on this flight, I'm sitting I'm sitting the aisle seating. The guy next to me, he's all sitting in ile seat. I'm not gonna say his name. He and we end up talking. He does a lot of entrepreneurial stuff, works with guys like Tony Robbins and allegedly Mark Wahlberg allegedly and uh pit Bull allegedly. So after the flight, he's like, hey, can I get your number? Usually don't like giving out my number to people because I don't know the credibility or or you know, just I don't like the number anyway, So like a few months goes by and this guy's like, Hey, this guy named Kyle is having a birthday party in Cabo. He's spending seven figures on his birthday. You should come. You should meet these guys. It'll be a great networking opportunity for you. So I decide that I'm not gonna go. I've been traveling a whole bunch spring tour just finished. I need some time with my family and stuff like that. I tell my wife. My wife looks at me like I'm a fucking idiot and goes, you need to go on this ship. Go get coffee with this guy. So I goes to down with the individual. We have coffee at the well by Lipscomb, and he's like, Hey, this fucking this is gonna be a wild event. There's gonna be people here that from a networking standpoint that are like got that. We're talking about three commas in the bank account type guys.
Speaker 3: There's like you need to go.
Speaker 1: So I essentially went on a blind date for forty eight hours to Cabo San Lucas. Stayed at the Cape, beautiful place, nice little hotel. They had a nice little infinity pool looking over the ocean. It was cool and I met I got to meet these guys that are just well rounded dudes, like down to earth guys that also do really well in business. So I had the opportunity to meet with them and hopefully, you know who, something happens in the future with them. We'll see, We'll see where that goes. But I end up going to this birthday party ends up not being Kyle's birthday party, ends up being his brother Kevin's birthday party. That the family is the Washington family. If you want to go and look them up, Kyle Washington, Washington and Kevin Washington. No, I don't think there's a relation to George Washington. There is the Washington family. What I'm told is that this birthday party was anywhere between two point five and five million dollars. There's an area in Cobo called Chillino Bay. On one side near the water, there's a bunch of nice restaurants like clubs and hotels, and on the other side of the highway is desert for forever now. They decided to make a party in this desert.
Speaker 3: I walked in. They imported grass. There's grass imported.
Speaker 1: There was a drone show which I'll give you guys clips to this show.
Speaker 3: It was it was incredible.
Speaker 1: This guy Kevin owns the most complete Cretosaurus rex in the world.
Speaker 3: What yes, So.
Speaker 1: Like the drone show was like it was like drones doing this this cool ship. Then all of a sudden they made a figure of a t rex. Then out of the t rex came a dollar sign and the t rex eats the dollar sign.
Speaker 3: It was crazy.
Speaker 4: Oh, I thought we were talking about like bones, you know, like right here, that's what he owns that like Jurassic Park, like real, like a real trainer source, like a real dinosaur with the bones put together.
Speaker 3: Here he owns the most complete one in the world.
Speaker 1: They have like that insane have like the second largest bitcoin mining company in the entire world. Like it was just it was crazy. You're sitting there and so I'm walking. But like it was a cool party. Probably three hundred people there at this party, and there was some big fucking names there.
Speaker 3: But it was very la how big name drop name drop A guy named.
Speaker 1: Bill Gates on if he has heard of him, He was at that Billy g was at that party, went after him, shook his hands.
Speaker 2: Did you guys the real name is William.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 1: I didn't ask him that. I really shook his hand and said hello, my name is Taylor. And I walked away because with the boys scares me a little bit.
Speaker 3: He's too rich.
Speaker 1: And then, uh, I fucking I go towards uh the back to the back right corner. There's like a little bar set up area and there's listen, let's call a space space. There were some beautiful, beautiful people at this party, and I'm like, you know, when we're out, I'm out there socializing, going around, talking to you, talking to a bunch of people and groups people, and I would really go to these people and but hey, what's up where you guys from? And the cold shoulders you would get really it was very la It was very like if you're not if we don't know exactly who you are, we don't want to talk to you. And that was I was like, man, this is it wasn't necessarily for me. But go to the bar and I see this figure that's like as tall, a little bit short of me, but like his head sticking out, like my head sticking out. And I look over Vince Vaughn Vince Gon is at this part, and I think to myself, do I fucking even say anything to this man?
Speaker 2: Please tell me he's coming on busting.
Speaker 1: So there, I look over, I'm I grab agr get the bar, and I look over. There's like fifteen people talking to Vince, and like, it's not like fifteen people are talking with Vince. People are all sitting there waiting for their opportunity to talk to events. Like he's standing here. They're all kind of horseshoot around him, looking at him, looking for the next available chance to say a word to him. So I think to myself, there's no way I'm getting into that mix. Like if an opportunity comes up, it comes up. I get to there. I'm at the party like ten thirty. It's like twelve fifteen. I'm like, I need to go home. I'm gonna get in a fight in the morning. I have to go to Arizona for a couple of meetings, so I uh, I start, I go wait and the people are like hey, cars will take about fifteen minutes. And it's fuming in the back of my head, like fuck Vince fawn like and I've been around one time before the Preds were playing the Blackhawks and he was at the arena and I was with some guy from CAA and he was walking by. As I was walking by, and I looked towards that was fucking Vince fund As. I do want to meet him? And I said no, so I don't want to impose and be like that fucking guy. But here I am sitting here waiting for this bus in line in line, I'm like, man, fuck this. So I walked back. He ends up being with like three other people. Three other guys. One guy is a guy that I I met. He and I were talking during the Little Drone Show and he was actually enjoyable to be around. So I walk up and that's kind of like my way in. I put my hand on the guy's shoulder. I was like, hey brother, blah blah blah, like kind of picked up where we left off in the last conversation. I look up, I see if it's fonna go, hey man, I'll let you know. My name was Taylor. I'm a big fan of you. I've been watching my whole life. I love what you do. Looks me right in the eyes and he goes, hey man, it's really nice to meet you. As soon as our hands leave each other, his two boys in the left and right of him, no joke, turn their backs to me, put their shoulders together, and escort him away from me. It was the weirdest, most uncomfortable experience ever. I was like, Yo, I just I just I guess, I guess I'll go. Then I didn't say nothing else when I went back to the bus, and I was fucking rattled. But I was like, what what is that about?
Speaker 3: Dude?
Speaker 1: What was that? I text you next morning? I was like, weirdest experience in my life, and here we are.
Speaker 2: I know, I know that is tough man like that say, it.
Speaker 1: Was a weird deal, Like like what he didn't do nothing?
Speaker 4: He was nice like his boys like you know, you talked about all those people horse shoot around him, Like I'm sure that's Vince Vaughan's life everywhere, Like a lot of those AID listers got to.
Speaker 1: Give him the benefit of doubt. I'm not willing to allow my hero.
Speaker 4: To yeah, like like maybe Vince fucks with it, right, but maybe his boys, like they might have no clue and they just hear the Oh somebody who's watching his whole life, he's probably loves him, Like this is the drill that Vince is probably we've all talked about.
Speaker 3: Yeah I was.
Speaker 1: I was big times, but I'm gonna say by his boys, not by him. And one thing too, When I was at the bar, I looked at him and he was looking at me, And there was a couple of times where like I would look over and he was looking and I'm like, are you we're boys, We're trying to talk, You're trying to hang out because I'm trying to hang out. Brother, I'm trying to be boys with you.
Speaker 4: I almost wonder if, like if you took a Steve burn angle, like if that would have worked.
Speaker 1: I know, but you know, a name dropping's tough. I should have Yeah, but Steve's like probably do whatever. Like they're like really good friends.
Speaker 4: Like if somebody was talking to me and I had no clue they were, and they brought you up like there's such a common friend there because.
Speaker 2: You're my boy.
Speaker 4: Where it's like, oh you know Taylor, you know JP or something like that, and you're like almost ready to hit it off about something else. Sorry, JP, who I looked at like, I've bet I've had people come up right like where do you call? You know You've had I've had like randoms come up before and then they have they say one of your guys's names, like boys with Mitch or you know when your family came up and you don't know who they are and they're like, oh, I'm Mitch is so and so, and then you're just like, oh shit, nice to meet you.
Speaker 3: Guard goes down, a little guard goes down.
Speaker 2: Okay, we have a really good friend in comment.
Speaker 3: Yeah it was.
Speaker 1: It was a tough ally. But I gotta I gotta call Steve.
Speaker 3: I gotta call.
Speaker 1: Steven figure out that situation because I'm out. And the thing is, the guy's a sports fan. He's a massive sports fan. He's a regular guy. Allegedly.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they have that media company, right, I believe so, Oh I forget what it's called.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just went in there unprepared, you know, victorious forts where.
Speaker 4: Sounds like you see, you said a good you said, you said a good line. You would compliment if.
Speaker 1: Shook his hand. But it just took crack. Yeah, it took such a weird turn in such a fast way. There was really no way for me to get back out of it.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: It was like, hey, you can see your head just probably gets in a blender.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I was like, fuck, I just gotta go. And I came back and like, you just missed the bus. It's fifteen more minutes. So I had to sit there anyway, put another fucking bus to leave. Dude, get back at like one o'clock. Sad went to sleep.
Speaker 3: Fucking Taylor was on that weather Aft the whole night at the party. Bro.
Speaker 1: It was kind of like that it's gonna be in the sixties sixt week.
Speaker 3: It was kind of like that, who who else? So Bill Gates, Vince Vaughan, Bill.
Speaker 1: Gates, vincevon With the only two that I really recognized. Kyle Uh, the guy that I was initially going to meet. He's a cool guy. He'll be out here in August for like some sort of race, not NASCAR, but a different race. He's like big into cars and more cycles and all that. So we had a good conversation. Good dudes there and Will Smith was not there, John Legend. If they were there, I would tell.
Speaker 3: You, I'm just trying to, you know, jog the old memories the memory a little bit. Yeah, but it was it was.
Speaker 1: It was a cool experience to see, but it was very la Elon Musk. Musk wasn't there. Musk was there like a night later. You see, he was in Cabo. He was at a club doing the fucking Donald Trump fucking dance move in Cavo. Yeah, dude, Caaba Sant Lucas, most beautiful place in the world.
Speaker 2: Had some good photos.
Speaker 7: Yeah, the pictures you put on Twitter were.
Speaker 3: There. Was his breakfast in the morning, sitting there. I love Cabo so much.
Speaker 2: Go back right now, So rate the trip. Rate the trip.
Speaker 1: Good group of guys that I was with for most of the time. Had a lot of fun with them, a lot of insight into a different world that I've never seen before. Obviously the party was very cool, but very la very standoffish people there. Obviously, the Vince Fawn thing, it was just a nuclear disaster in my own head.
Speaker 3: I give it a four.
Speaker 2: Sounds about right, Yeah, sounds like the right rating.
Speaker 3: It's tough, man.
Speaker 4: Didn't you tell the boys about the whole Vince Fawn, like the crew that you were with or you guys like, yeah, I gotta tell this story.
Speaker 1: No. So what happened was the guy that I I was with the originally, he and I were leaving together and I was like, I gotta go fucking do this one thing real quick, so I walked away. The Vince fawn thing happened to me, and I turned and looked, and they were all kind of waiting for me, like did you get done? You meet your hero? And I was like, let's go home, fucking go home, boys, tough. It was a tough slune out there.
Speaker 3: We're gonna be.
Speaker 4: Yeah, all right, you still got the Vince Fahn vibes just because you got big time though, me and you ain't got the Vince.
Speaker 1: I watched a Lemma last night. I thought, brother, it could have been us.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're just looking for conversations like what keeps him engaged?
Speaker 3: Have engaged?
Speaker 2: You're watching film on vincebo.
Speaker 3: All right, so this is what he likes. Yeah, it doesn't like when his friends get cheated on. Got that? All right? Move on?
Speaker 1: But yeah, man, that was essentially that. That was the full tar. Thanksoul. We do tear talk? What kind of tear talk do we have this week? Should we do an ad? Should West? Should we should we pay the electric bill? Let's pay the electric bill.
Speaker 2: With more labs.
Speaker 4: I don't know about you, boys, but I can't drink near as much as I could in college without feeling like shit. Even just a few drinks these days has me feeling like shit. In a world where we're being pulled in a thousand different directions, you can't afford to miss a day. More Labs created a nifty life saving drink called Morning Recovery that helps prevent rough mornings after drinking.
Speaker 2: Similar drinks have existed in Korea.
Speaker 4: For a long time, pretty long time, but there's there were no options like it in the US that work.
Speaker 3: So their founder quit his job at Tesla.
Speaker 4: I shit you not at Tesla quit his job to fix that and create a morning recovery drink called just That Morning Recovery.
Speaker 2: It's super simple.
Speaker 4: All you have to do is drink one Morning Recovery while you drink or before you go to bed. It contains supererbs, We're talking Korean supererbs, Vitamins and minerals that help you bounce back, that help you bounce back after that night in the streets at the rail, and a proprietary blend of electrolytes that rehydrate you. You guys have heard of electrolytes. They're really really good for your body, so you can have fun at night and feel good the next day like a real human, like you did when you were twenty one. They conducted a clinical study get this voice, and users of mourning Recovery fell up to eighty percent better than those without Morning Recovery across various symptoms after drinking.
Speaker 2: Go to more labs dot com.
Speaker 4: That's more labs dot com and use code boys bo y s for twenty percent off your first order of Morning Recovery. Yeah, we can get some morning recovery boys. Are you about to go off? Or tell you about to go on a bender soon?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: This weekend.
Speaker 7: You know, we gotta test the product, Like, let's see.
Speaker 2: How we really can't go up to eighty percent.
Speaker 4: We need to have impacked for when we go on our trips like spring tour or something. You a good one there you Fall tour. Maybe next week. More Labs get on board. Yeah, what kind of should we do? Shout out no for shadow, I'm down. We do pet peeve another pet peeve if we want, we do whatever we fucking want to. Boys.
Speaker 2: We ain't we ain't owned by ESPN.
Speaker 3: We can do whatever the fuck we want.
Speaker 1: We can do whatever we want for do you guys do pet peep for the week on Monday.
Speaker 4: We did, but we can do it again. If you got one, I got one. You want to do, shout it up for Shoto. You want to do pept We'll buy you.
Speaker 2: Feeling.
Speaker 1: I'm feeling pet pava the week right now? That my story. Okay, do you want to start it off? What's that the pet peeve? Yeah, my pet peeve of the week goes to individuals. I think they're better than you, all right, and you fucking go up, chack somebody's hand and introduce yourself to somebody. Let's have a conversation, dude. Let's let's let's take three to four minutes and enjoy, enjoy that whole thing. You don't gotta walk away and shepherd it away from me. Not saying any individuals, I'm just saying sometimes that ever happens to you, that's my pet peeve.
Speaker 4: You open the door now like anybody who comes up and wants to shake your hand.
Speaker 3: Remember change my pet peeve of the week.
Speaker 4: Think about you know, there's a there's a couple of times in that spring toward where we're like, hey, we gotta we gotta figure this out.
Speaker 1: I was still very nice to everybody in the night book I booked it second.
Speaker 3: There was an opening.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but he seems like you jakes.
Speaker 3: Crazy dude. It was just it was worse than the fall.
Speaker 1: That there was that one guy in the fall, but it was there's a lot of this one guy. Yeah, Colorado man.
Speaker 2: I don't know what happened with you guys there after the show, whole squad. I felt we were all separated the entirety of the time.
Speaker 1: Usually we all like to stick together a little bit and have a couple of drinks and enjoy each other's company. Like, hey, good show, what could we do better? We went upstairs, had that conversation, came downstairs, they divided and conquered us quick.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I was away myself for three hours.
Speaker 4: Anytime I made my way or even one of you guys, I would seek one of you guys out, get over there, and in some form of fashion, it'd be separation.
Speaker 1: And again, like I want to retract my pet peep of the week. I'm retracted. It's retracted now, it doesn't count anymore. I don't have a pet peep.
Speaker 3: Of the week.
Speaker 4: I'm sure there's something in there. Yeah, probably pet peeve. When you feel like you have to change your fucking mind on something.
Speaker 1: I don't know if it's a pet, it's a pet peeve. I had that video go out that person not turning left in that BMW, and I didn't look at all the comments because there were so many comments. But the people that still don't understand to get into the middle to turn left, that were truly trying to fight that, Like, I guess my pet peeve goes to dying on a hell not worth dying on, you know, like, listen, just take a fucking left.
Speaker 3: You get out there.
Speaker 1: Well, what if there's an ambulance and all that, Well fucking those cars will stop you quickly, get out of the way, you know, So just don't die in a hell you need to die on. Just take the fucking left. Yeah, yeah, that was good wording. I was like, is he gonna do the you gonna do the turning left and the stuff.
Speaker 3: Like the same one. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, that is a big one, dude.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because I was seeing some of the comments too, and I'm like, people just don't fucking get it.
Speaker 2: People just don't get it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, too many comments. You gotta pet Peeve.
Speaker 4: Just get some ship off your chest, man, My pet Peeve and honestly, it's it's my own self.
Speaker 2: It's my own doing.
Speaker 4: But anytime I fucking misplaced my keys or my wallet or fucking forget to take out the trash or something, and.
Speaker 2: I just verbally assault myself mentally.
Speaker 4: But I get so fucking mad when I misplay something, And so that's my pet peeve.
Speaker 2: My pet peeve is is I guess myself.
Speaker 4: But it's like when I forget to do things or misplay something, I get so mad at myself.
Speaker 2: And I feel like.
Speaker 4: That that level of negative energy that goes on internally, you know, qualifies for a pet peeve.
Speaker 7: I get piggyback off of that.
Speaker 8: I don't know if it's a pet peeve, but along the lines of something that I do to myself that you know then causes, yeah, like that frustration, Like whether it's like I just like lollygag instead of getting to A to B, like if I wake up and like crastinate. Yeah, but it's not even like that. It's just kind of like I don't even know how to explain it. But an example would be waking up and then not being efficient with my time and then kind of like your tweet the other day, wishing you could get that time back.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was a nice little quote I saw. I was like, what is it? Loose an hour in the morning, spend the rest of the day thinking about it.
Speaker 8: Yeah, So I guess, like, I don't know if that is a pet peeve, but that would be along those lines of like something that I need to work If.
Speaker 4: It's a pet pee, pet pee, nothing wrong with sticking that hand. I'm like, yeah, I fucking hate myself when I do this. I love a good verbal assault.
Speaker 2: JP.
Speaker 3: Serve it, man, Sometimes you gotta give it to yourself. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I got one. I My pet peeve of the Week, Part two is adults that don't know how to use silverware properly. I can't stand when I'm seeing an adult cutting their steak and they're holding their fork like this, and they're cutting it in front of the fork instead of behind it, And I just wonder, like, how did you grow up? How did nobody ever stop you? Who are your friends? And like who, like why do you just continue to let this go on? Yo?
Speaker 2: I don't think I've ever seen somebody cut in front of the fork.
Speaker 3: Or even maybe sometimes not in front of the fork, But I guess holding the fork like this. I see amongst some people around my age, and I'm like.
Speaker 1: Hey, turn it down like that, hold it like a caveman, like oh yeah, you got a hold like this?
Speaker 3: Yeah exactly. It's not hard like finger.
Speaker 1: What is what is in front of fork? Is this in front of the fork or is this?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Because if I hold the fork like this and it's like, swap down like that, don't like cutting like this behind the fork on the back side of the fork. I'm with that one hundred percent because I was thinking, Man, maybe I am one of those people.
Speaker 3: But price is subverted.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's that's mine, solid one. I have one on silverware, but I'll save it.
Speaker 3: I know what it is. Yeah, did I do that TV other day? And you're like, hey you do that? Yeah? Yeah, yeah, oh yeah.
Speaker 5: Mine's also self in it. But it happened to me last night.
Speaker 6: It's when you get all of your belongings, you go upstairs and you're ready to close the door and you're not coming back out till the morning, and then you realize that you left laundry in either the washer or the dryer.
Speaker 3: Oh, that happened with me too, bro.
Speaker 5: It's really bad if you leave in the washer.
Speaker 3: That's having to me.
Speaker 6: Last night I realized I left it in the washer and hadn't dried it yet, but to go down and now I'm like, now I have to wait up for another like hour and twenty minutes and go back down and fold it.
Speaker 5: So obviously I just left it in the dryer until this morning.
Speaker 2: But oh I do that all the time.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that when you're hire means execution, when you're ready to just retire to your chambers, and then you realize, fuck, I've got to walk back downs gamers.
Speaker 5: Just it hurts.
Speaker 4: Hey, that's a good one. I literally it was either yesterday the day before. I accidentally I was going to go from the washer. I put it on the washer before I went to work. I was like, oh, when I get back, I'm put in the dryer and I'm literally going to execute this thing to perfection. Got to move into the drive and left it in the washer all day long. So then you get to the point like, damn, I'm gonna have to rewatch these again, and then I'm gonna go to bed and I'm gonna, you know, forget again because I don't do the whole okay, And I gotta stay up an hour hour and a half. If I'm like, okay, I'm about to take this l I'll let it sit there again for a whole nother day and then I'll be I'll reset tomorrow.
Speaker 3: G B O T.
Speaker 4: Tomorrow morning, first thing in the morning, g B O T. Mitch, what do you got?
Speaker 9: My pep peep of the week goes to This happens every time I get in my car, I plug my phone in to like start playing some music or something, and then it goes straight to Apple Music. Bro, I'm a Spotify Music, a Spotify guy. It goes straight to Apple Music. And the first song it always plays it's ABC by Jackson five fire song.
Speaker 3: But you hear, yes, I just hear.
Speaker 9: Like as soon as I plug my phone in, and it just drives me and saying because now I hate the song. Yeah, so that it's like I just wanted to I just wish you could make it go straight to Spotify. I don't know if you guys have any tips.
Speaker 1: Should have my truck and the only thing I have on Apple is the fucking podcast, So I would I would unplug it. It was Aaron Rodgers podcast for a month. I would incrementally get like two minutes at a time. God fucking piste me off to Wills every time I give my truck.
Speaker 4: I bought one song on Apple Music and it was in college, and it was the theme song or that sad song for the Warrior. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I heard her about today, about today, about today Forever said drop every fucking time.
Speaker 2: That would be the song they'll play.
Speaker 4: And then I don't know if Apple, I don't know if somebody bought the album of You two on my phone. It came with some Apple, but you Two would be fucking showing up a bat man. I'm about to get clown for this. If I got some of my homies in the car, yeah, I mean they got some. They got some bangers, but I think more of like listening solo. They got some bangers.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like nickel Back back in the day na.
Speaker 2: See I've always been comfortable Nickelback.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I know what you mean. Like that YouTube has like the same thing as people Nickelback. Nickel Back is like they already said that the most hated on Yeah, but I think that's fake, man, Yeah, obviously it's fake. They sell it arenas. Yeah, get them back when they come back August first. Man, Well, I'm back August first.
Speaker 4: We need to get uh, we need to get we at this point, we do need to get anybody on this podcast. We've had a couple and they've dropped out. We're not gonna say names because we want to keep that relationship going.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we had someone to drop about to day. Literally, yes, bro, when hours before we went on you sent that text. Man, I can't imagine what you were going through.
Speaker 4: I was defeated just because the other one backed out yesterday that was supposed to be coming on Friday to say for next.
Speaker 3: Week, and then Vegas happened. Yeah, Vegas, we're gonna go out. We missed. You're interested in coming on bus with the boys. Yeah, we've we've been.
Speaker 4: We've we're in a bit of a drought. We hope you guys are enjoying it and with us. And again let's let's give some context of the drought. It's because we've been. We the goal was like pouring more into vlogs and everything else, and then we did the two weekend. We kind of gotten a little bit of a pickle because we've traveled a couple of different spots.
Speaker 1: No time like really sit down and get guests. Yeah, and every guess is like, seems like they can all do June seems like our dunes are really before because.
Speaker 4: Like then we're like, okay, we gotta get we gotta get ball players back on. Everybody's in OTAs, so you gotta find time to either get them out here on a weekend or travel to them during the week. And just you know, we've we we've got ourselves in a pickle. But once we get back to June, when we're at our regular programming and going once a week, I think we're gonna fucking not that we're not.
Speaker 2: It's not that we're not doing yeah, not that we're not going. He We're just kind of like, you.
Speaker 1: Know, it's all good though, it's gonna be alright as no, no as you think. It's never as good as you think, and it never as bad as you think.
Speaker 4: Give us another good quote, JP or Jack. Jack's got a lot of good quotes up in the noggin.
Speaker 3: I thought your mother dropped sometimes.
Speaker 4: Here he goes, master Splinter, Yeah, shout out, no for shout out. We gotta do shout out no for shout out.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 4: We can't forget our bread and butter are positive vibes. Just dropping the comments, like who you'd like to see on the bus? Dropping the comments? So you'd like to see on the bus? Needs you to get a shout out or go ahead, Mitch, sounds like you got something. Bring some positivity to this bus, the energy bus.
Speaker 3: Mind feel good.
Speaker 2: John Gordon.
Speaker 4: John Gordon, right, he wrote the book Energy Bush.
Speaker 2: Too young for that man.
Speaker 9: So I went home this past weekend and and my shout out, A free shout out goes to when you see your dog for the first time, you haven't seen him a long time, and they are just so excited to see you. They're like their whole body shaking Tayler tails, like isn't enough, and like they immediately just get on their back and like you just rub your tommy and and they're tummy and stuff, and like it's just seeing your dog again.
Speaker 2: What else do you do with your dog?
Speaker 3: But so much?
Speaker 7: I don't know if shadow seeing your dog for a long time.
Speaker 1: Dude, See if a dog missed you so much, they start whipering a little bit.
Speaker 3: What a feeling just peing all over the floor. Yeah, who's ex Jackie.
Speaker 6: This goes out to our golfers buy our golf merch. But it is when whether you are at the end of a round or you're after eighteen and you finished taking off your shoes after a golf.
Speaker 5: Round is one of the best feelings in the entire world.
Speaker 6: Take the dogs out, let them wiggle around, you get in the grass for a minute. There's like, I don't know too many feelings that kind of live up to this, But don't be in the grass too long or else you might catch jiggers and then then the feeling is ruined. But for those few minutes, yeah, it really will make you think differently. So yeah, letting, letting the dogs breathe a little bit after a long round.
Speaker 3: Fire golf merge. That's a good shout out. My shout out, no free shoutout goes to when all hope appears lost on the interstate and you're trying to merge over and you're running out of lane and you think this is probably it for me, and some kind soul behind you just lets you in and you're able to merge over just before it's too late.
Speaker 1: Nice, be honest, Before it's too late, there is a panic like you think you're gonna die, Like Oh, this is really how it's gonna go.
Speaker 3: I guess trying to call your family. Yeah, it's over.
Speaker 8: My shout out, no free shoutout is gonna go to my boy Robert Chrisman is his wedding this weekend. He's my roommate in college. I can't wait to see him get married. It'll be badass. See all the boys shout out Rob?
Speaker 2: What's his nickname?
Speaker 3: Rob? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Rob, you were gone? Bobby? What his name is?
Speaker 3: Bobby? Bobby? Again?
Speaker 1: Mine my shout enough free shadowt happened to me this uh. A couple of days ago. I was with one of my buddies from Cactus Shadows, Nick Bennett, and one of my buddies from Chaparral High School Tanner Tecnini, and the chemistry between the three of us was amazing. So my shout enough free shadow goes to when different friend groups get together and everything goes completely smooth. I loved it. It was so nice seeing them. I think I might have a nice little friendship going. Oh, different friend groups, Like they're not boys, they're boy like they know each other, but they niggas from Cave Craig Tanner's a Scottsdale boy.
Speaker 3: Did not know that.
Speaker 1: Yes, the boys already got along. Well they was get along, you know Tanner, tan Long everybody. So hey, Tanner misses the boys too. He wanted me to let you guys know he fucking misses you guys.
Speaker 2: Say anything about me, Jack, you say anything about me specifically?
Speaker 3: M No, I actually didn't even mention you once exactly.
Speaker 2: You wanted me to say back of the bus. You wanted me to specific.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sorry, he meant to say those four back there.
Speaker 2: My shout out, no free shoutout goes to bubble rap.
Speaker 4: When I was a young buck grown up and you get some bubble wrap in the in the boxes and you just got to pop them and jump on them and snap them and make noises.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 2: It always fired me up, and still to this day, I'll like grab.
Speaker 4: And squeeze and hear that pop and it kind of just brings me back to my childhood a little.
Speaker 1: Bita like an acid trip, Like it's you right back to where you were.
Speaker 2: Yes, So my shout out, no free shadowt goes to bubble wrap.
Speaker 4: Oh.
Speaker 3: Yes, Sometimes I really do wonder the amount of friends will have growing up. The more these stories come out. What you're talking about I just feel like you always have so like where you're doing something by yourself when you're little, and I was like, man, I would I would have been friends with you. Damn what does that mean? Probably not?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, you.
Speaker 3: Know, bubble I don't mean that. That's a good shout out bubble Wrappers. Anytime we see bubble Rapp when're a kid, you love it. Yeah, were you're not fired up on bubble Wrapp? I was?
Speaker 4: I was, Yeah, bubble wraps are good, you know, yeah, a good time, good time.
Speaker 3: You prefer the big bubble Rapp or the small bubble wrap? That's a great question. The big boys, Yeah, I.
Speaker 4: Think there's nless you're wanting, Like, unless you're wanting like you know, not even going to say it, it's not appropriate.
Speaker 3: No, yeah, we're not on by ESPN exactly.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 4: Like the little ones, you get a bunch of like you get all the firecrackers sounds going off, So that always fired me up.
Speaker 2: But the big ones are more fun. You get to be more intense with the pop.
Speaker 4: The small ones you're like like, man, all right, I'm gonna try and do this as fast as you can. You ever get out on you ever get out one of them cookie rollers and fucking roll over it. He'd be like, all right, hey, nobody touches little bubble wrap, this is mine today.
Speaker 2: Get it out, put on the table and be like.
Speaker 3: Any has anybody done that before?
Speaker 7: Please film yourself when you do that next.
Speaker 3: And then it just ours you up with this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, trash, all wrinkled up and sad, looking like man with you? Man, that was a good one. Should we do to your talk, bubble wrap? What's tear talk this week? What kind of tear talk to me?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 2: We Hey, possibilities are endless.
Speaker 3: Thing came up with this one, possibly best ice.
Speaker 2: Best ice.
Speaker 3: We already know what here is old fashioned circles ones. There's big blocked cube ones. Yeah, whiskey ice. There's crush gise. There's the ice that you would use when you pour orange juice and the ice tray and freeze it overnight to create your own orange pop school. There's that kind of ice.
Speaker 2: So you're given some game right now, low key.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we don't have to do that though. See, you guys aren't ice experts. I'm done with ice. I'm done with I.
Speaker 1: God tier sonic ice right, the ice chips, I think that is there enough.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think there's enough.
Speaker 3: For us.
Speaker 2: So here talk this week.
Speaker 4: Types of ice, Garrett is gonna represent the back of the bus. There is a god tier that has been selected and it is to sonic ice.
Speaker 2: Garrett. With that said, kick us off, brother.
Speaker 8: My honorable mention, our honorable mention is gonna be dry ice.
Speaker 3: You're three.
Speaker 8: It's gonna be the ice if you have a bar area in your house and the do you scoop out that ice? That's Tier three. Tier two gonna be the top hat ice, flat rounded on the bottom. Tier one is gonna be ice that you wear on your chain. Go ahead, boys, I'm sorry, mhm ice around your neck. Top hat ice, which is maybe the worst ice. Yeah, dry ice. Yeah, there is an argument that top the top had ice is it's not conflicted, underwhelming.
Speaker 3: Where do you go? Uh think no matter me, I can go thin.
Speaker 1: Go ahead, all right, So sonic ice is god tear my Tier three, it's gonna go to ice pops better known as otter pops, the little sleeve with the flavored ice they get a little once it warms up a little bit, get it up. You might chew if your teeth all the way down. Make that thing a little more more of a liquid.
Speaker 2: Wait, hang on, say that again. The ice pops are we talking about the like on a pop single.
Speaker 1: No, They're like they're like a little plastic sleeve. They're like, oh, okay, okay, we called them auto pops. My Tier two goes to shaved ice. You go to a little ice truck, put the flavorings on there. God damn shaved ice is delicious. And my Tier one, which could have actually been a guy teer for me once I thought about it, more, goes to ice cream. The greatest dessert of all time. Ice cream is my tier one.
Speaker 10: Well done, tasty, solid, sweet, interesting.
Speaker 2: Do you feel that would hurt? Gared a little bit?
Speaker 8: I wasn't thinking that way, so I was a weird couldn't compliment you disagreement?
Speaker 2: Oh that moment must have hurt.
Speaker 4: Sounds like you gotta go to therapy for that one. My Tier three is gonna go to the song ice Ice Baby by Vanilla Ice. I thought about putting him on there, honorable mention the ice cube. My tier two just go Tier three to honorable mention. My Tier two is going to go to Share one with yours. Your Tier two as well, shaved ice. I thought that was this. I thought that was a sneaky one. I was hoping the back of the bus wouldn't pull that one. You came out of the radar with it. I was like, damn, that is a good one. Shaved ice. Tier two.
Speaker 2: My tier one is going to go to uh. JP brought it up beforehand.
Speaker 4: But that kool aid ice where you pour kool aid into the ice tray, put it in the freezer overnight.
Speaker 3: Toothpick in it, yeah, toothpick in it, yeah.
Speaker 2: Pull that thing out the next day. That is my tier one. That is my tier one. That concludes my That concludes my tier talk for ice.
Speaker 3: Great.
Speaker 7: Outstanding, very solid range, different.
Speaker 2: Thanky boys. Sounds like that one hurts you. You need to go out there mention.
Speaker 4: All right, well get your talk that hey good pull sitting shout out sitting, dude, shut out sitting for that. Because at first I was very like, man, there's only a few ice and then the braids started going, yeah. JP opened it up a little bit. It's like oh yeah, and then I started scrolling. I was like, ice ice baby, just fucking shut out the boys. You pulled ice cream, and I was like, oh, that's.
Speaker 2: A good one. That's a good one.
Speaker 3: Thanks.
Speaker 1: Ice Creams were really set it off for me, tipping outside the box.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, got the word ice in it.
Speaker 3: Ice cream?
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, you're right, you're right. That was good.
Speaker 4: Oh I don't know if I change it, but that would have been fun to hear.
Speaker 2: You just think like, oh nice.
Speaker 1: Did you know what your honorable mention was gonna be? What did you think of ice cube?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 2: I thought of ice cube. I was like, who do I want to put in there?
Speaker 4: Do I want to ice ice baby, vanilla, ice ice cube?
Speaker 2: Ooh ice he what Iceland?
Speaker 3: Iceland?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, it's all the country? What else is out there? Ice age? Now I'll talk about about the movie. I was talking about the global thing that happened.
Speaker 3: Next year. We talk best time periods, best time I said age.
Speaker 1: I was like my Tier three ice age, my Tier two ice age of the movie.
Speaker 4: You said ice ice age like so innocent, like too. I literally had to check myself. I was like, wait a minute, did we actually say that?
Speaker 3: Or am I just.
Speaker 4: Fucking just the iceberg and Club Pengland just a specific iceberg, the iceberg from Titanic?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Are we just are we in our post show right now. Yeah, we're in post show. Okay, no, no not. Pie says we're not in post show, so what's up?
Speaker 2: Yeah, why not.
Speaker 3: We're at the end of the show because it's almost four.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we gotta we gotta roll.
Speaker 4: Thank you, everybody, shout out, everybody, shut out all the tears drop comments.
Speaker 2: We love you, We love you so much, We love you.
Speaker 3: Never see us on ESPN, man, never never, that's for the right price.