Speaker 1: Guess what decision we're about to make?
Speaker 2: Horrible decision?
Speaker 1: How do y'all Welcome to another episode of horrible decision? Boy do a hat make y'all goddamn Welcome y'all, it's your girl man e v ak a full court pumps a ka dot. Hi, everybody, my name is Weezy. We're back for another episode of horrible. We don't have a guest today, which means we're not fighting, which means it's gonna be a great fucking episode. And y'all get to hear us finally talk about ourselves because for whatever reason, y'all motherfuckers want to act like we talk about ourselves too much when we got a motherfucking guess, So now we have the motherfucking floor And damn didn't I say we shouldn't have been cussing this much early on in the goddamn motherfucking shit My bad. I also do want to address a comment. Oh, I know, I know.
Speaker 2: You're going to get somebody who no, no, no, it's not even.
Speaker 1: That I'm going to get it, but I just want to address it because it was also it was also a comment that I ended up bringing up bitch in my therapy, pus A hope, and I don't let these wople things they be making you go to therapy. No, no, no, no, y'all hoes are not making me go to therapy at all.
Speaker 2: Said, I should have been in there anyway.
Speaker 1: So well, bitch, I've been in there like a good four years now. But I just wanted to read it because I wanted to kind of respond on ay, I don't agree, but also why you can suck my dick from the back.
Speaker 2: Damn, I know, ain't that crazy? Team? I hope it's not in my other phone. It might be in my other phone. Damn, my bad, my bad.
Speaker 1: Anyways, this is the problem. I have two phones now, and so it's probably a man. He said, I have two phones that I go to industry.
Speaker 2: Ready, shut the fuck up.
Speaker 1: Anyways, it was a comment on the YouTube that what episode was it. I think it was our last solo one, okay, and I think it was in reference to me talking about not feeling safe with certain men. But the comment referenced that I trauma dump on this podcast, and it was just so interesting to me because I don't like the word trauma dump. But I also know that you and I spoke heavily about as well maybe in another episode.
Speaker 2: I just don't like that.
Speaker 1: No emotional dumping, that's what I called it, the emotional dumping, but the trauma dumping. To me, I was just like, uh, nigga, what like A, this is my life. B We're literally going through things in real time, and to me, there's no way for y'all to see the growth of you or myself without referencing like the things that have affected us or things and why we view things the way we do. And so I just didn't like that comment, and I wanted to tell you, respectfully to suck my dick from the back, especially because I think that I think that us sharing our traumas or the things that we go through within dating, our relationships, our friendships, I'm in hell, even you and me, I feel like it's not trauma dumping as much as it's like, Hey, this is what's happening, this is how I'm handling it, this is what I'm going through. And you know, So for anyone listening to this podcast who thinks that we may be trauma dumping or sharing too much, I do think we share too much. Sometimes, Yeah, I will say we probably do share too much. But I want to say, you see, and actually it's interesting because there's two conflicting comments.
Speaker 3: So someone said, oh her, it wasn't actually a bad comment. Eh love that Mandy's.
Speaker 2: Tay that shit to motherfucking therapy. Is what the fuck she's said, bitch, we'll read it.
Speaker 3: Which love that Mandy's working through her trauma and theory, but it's starting to feel like trauma dunking, and I think she needs to have a conversation with her therapist about the frequency in which she shares her trauma. That isn't a bad comment, I don't. She didn't kept it to herself. Yeah, like, but twenty one likes is crazy.
Speaker 1: And you're supposed to have Oh no, Theanna.
Speaker 2: Got enough dick ball of y'all.
Speaker 3: But you know what, that's a really interesting comment in conversation, not making it about you. Yes, the frequency in which you share like that's interesting because frequency like because obviously you have to be emotional. But to me, I recently had a friend that was sharing a lot of stuff she didn't like about a partner. Okay, it was so frequent that I felt like we were supposed to hate this nigga, And when we all went out together. She was like kind of confused why I was being stand offish. I'm like, every time I speak to you, I wouldn't want to be around a nigga. And she's like, yeah, but it's just girlfriend. She's is just venting. And I think you actually do have a barometer for how much you can do that before someone starts to even look at it, like maybe they could even think Mandy is not happy, or they could think Mandy hasn't healed.
Speaker 2: Whatever the fun they want.
Speaker 1: Well, I'll say though to me, like, and I get the how often you're sharing your trauma as one thing I think for this podcast, we do outlines. I specifically come in and know things that I want to share on this podcast. It's crazy because I also realize how private public I am.
Speaker 2: Like I'm battling.
Speaker 1: With actually how much I don't share and the things that I want to keep private and what I share on this pod.
Speaker 2: About your personal life or about people both both.
Speaker 1: I'm I think I'm really open about what I'm dealing with personally on this podcast and and therapy and bitch we're writing a book, so baby, y'all about to y'all about to hear it but or read it not hear it well and hear it we're doing audiobook. But to me, my partners and the things that I choose to share, and how I choose to navigate, and the way I specifically choose to leave certain things out or kind of exaggerate things just so people don't even start to try to guess, like I don't know, just battling that I I.
Speaker 3: Don't want to say it like this because it is going to sound do it right. I'm so happy right now that I'm just scared to talk about it.
Speaker 2: Could you be talking about it every episode? No?
Speaker 3: No, oh, not to the extent that you could be like, uh, whether how I'm love I am, how safe I'm feeling. I'll tell fun stories a little even. For example, I shared something on Patreon about a conversation at a wedding we had right and even I was like, I'm telling this story just because I think other couples may be having conversations or it's an interesting thing to bring up, But I'm only doing it for the sake of bringing this conversation to the show. I'm so happy, Like and uh, I think when you share certain things, people can like literally they have this view on this is what I know about this person. But like, yeah, I really like strongly believe in evil eye.
Speaker 2: I'm so scared. Then there's this other thing that's kind of ridiculous.
Speaker 3: But I thought to myself, what if there's someone that knows maybe from his past, that still got feelings or that knows that he's ay to me, and now this is where they collect the info.
Speaker 2: I just just anything, just someone watching.
Speaker 3: And it's probably because I have a close friend of mine who's a witch and now hope he getting me scared? Bro, she really really does though about like power of the tongue. We've talked about this too in a manifestation. But it's weird because, like the happiness that I want to share, I'm scared to talk about it out loud and fear that it'll go away, even in writing about it in a book.
Speaker 2: I was sitting at a party.
Speaker 3: It was Lenneus, and I shared with him the love chapter and I shared.
Speaker 2: It just like a part of it because he was how's the book coming in? Him?
Speaker 3: And I don't even talk that much, but I did share it and he literally said, in front of my man and other people, not that it was a problem. But it's an honest question. What if you guys break up, like you just wrote this amazing thing. Oh yeah, No, We've been working on this book for over a year. I was with my ex when we thought about our chapters. I've had to re envision those chapters because I'm no longer with him. I'm actually elated that we did not write this book and complete it while I was with him. Yeah, I mean, I remember you and I were having a lot of tension in the beginning because I was like, bro, what and now you're you definitely have a different if you're in the headspace.
Speaker 2: But and I will share that, share what.
Speaker 1: I remember the exact phone call where I was like, what the fuck is Romamandi?
Speaker 2: Right now?
Speaker 3: We were talking Charlemagne maybe jumped on the call, and You're like, I don't need to write a book about sex. I don't need to include sex. I don't need to talk about that.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, The problem is you wanted to be a and I was going through a phase in therapy with shame from my twenties, right and you were like, shame, we are horrible decisions and we can't be shameful of our past.
Speaker 2: You don't have that. Why no, no, no, it's not that. That's not true.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, I've definitely worked through my own things in therapy. I just maybe I haven't shared it.
Speaker 1: But no, I think the disconnect was what you're experiencing in therapy one.
Speaker 2: I don't know. So when you're saying things you're ashamed of.
Speaker 3: In my head, I'm like, Mandy, we're writing a book about celebrating these things.
Speaker 2: We are who we are, How suddenly you hate? Oh no?
Speaker 1: I literally tell I was on the call of Monument Charlemagne with the publisher and maybe Karen was on it, maybe maybe, And I literally am like, weezy, I am not celebrating or telling any young girl to have sex for their rents. I can't believe I was having sex for some little ass five hundred dollars. Like I literally am like, I am not celebrating fucking for rent or to pay bill.
Speaker 2: But I'm being real though.
Speaker 3: I actually don't think you're wrong in that. But I also think it's wrong to think someone that does fuck for some.
Speaker 2: Money is So I'm not saying that they're wrong. I know you weren't.
Speaker 3: But when that attitude was how it started to come off in my brain because whereas your sugar is a miscommunication.
Speaker 2: No, I think it was also your therapy. You was deeping it, bitch. Yeah, but I mean I'm still deep in it. No.
Speaker 1: No, through breakup and that and your man at the time, right through that on me.
Speaker 2: There's another layer of when you throw it in my face.
Speaker 1: Oh wait, you said, damn Eddie, you don't know what that nigga said. I might have only even shared it on Patreon.
Speaker 2: So the very last thing that you want to share, that's fine.
Speaker 1: I might have shared it on patrem Like I said, the job.
Speaker 2: I want to put into perspective.
Speaker 1: I met him in twenty twenty, so by the time I had met him, bitch, I was well into six figures.
Speaker 2: I had already quit my job.
Speaker 1: I was living on my own, no roommates, like he met me at a great point in my life where he didn't know about what I was doing.
Speaker 2: Did I share and open up about my past with my partner. Yes. So the very last thing that let me know I would never.
Speaker 1: Suck this nigga's dick again was literally we were arguing and when I went to break up with him because I said, I'm not doing this emotional rollercoaster with your ass. No more that Nigga said, Oh, that's fine, you must go want to go fuck for money because that's what you like to do, right.
Speaker 2: Okay, What he's so weak for this?
Speaker 1: Why he said you just want to go fuck for money? Because that's what I also want to say, and why I think this is a very weak thing to do. I'm going through that shit and therapy right. That's when he throws it in my face.
Speaker 2: When in a disagreement.
Speaker 3: People, people know when you're vulnerable, the things that are so hurtful to you or like whatever would make you feel a way as much as you're talking on this podcast about how you love that you can walk in a certain space or whatever. He knew exactly what. And honestly, Mandy, a random person saying it doesn't matter. It's the intent that you know you want to hurt me anyone in my life that has said certain things to me to stick. It's worse because a random person doesn't really feel like anything, but you knowing that you were in my safe space then and now you do this, bro.
Speaker 1: But not only that, I I listen to people with words so like where I don't know how y'all do y'all relate?
Speaker 2: I listen to more words to us? You know that did sound okay, like right, like fuck up?
Speaker 1: No, Like to me, I don't shut.
Speaker 2: The fuck up.
Speaker 1: To me, I don't get into arguments with my friends or my partners where we go below the belt and then get over it. So like I'm not arguing and saying ship that I can't take back and a nigga as soon as you say something and that ship don't fucking fly with it, deuces, I'm good on you. So that was even the first time he had like he had dug so deep, I mean clearly the emails to follow after we no longer spoke and he wrote me those emails that I was no nigga, nigga, nigga nigga. No them emails dug even deeper, like to where he brought up like my mom, my dad, my friends, and was like it was really it was really hurtful. It was really hurtful. It was really hurtful. And so he brought up what about your friends, what do you mean He just brought.
Speaker 2: Up like.
Speaker 1: He said, oh, I love myself and just talking about like how I'm a liar because I hang around people that I'm not even friends with, and I'm not cool. He talked about how Ibby stooding up on at the time, both my pods and you.
Speaker 2: And I'm like, niggas you and you.
Speaker 1: You let me know how them nigga's in the firehouse ain't really fuck with you?
Speaker 2: So what did you talk about? This is the first time he crossed Is this the first time he crossed that line? Though?
Speaker 1: And it was the first and last, Like he had lied to me, he had betrayed my trust, absolutely, but this was the first time he had attacked me on a personal level and the last, like I never went back.
Speaker 2: I never had another conversation with him.
Speaker 3: But also here's the thing too, when it comes to friendships and what we choose to do, Like, that's the other thing I don't like.
Speaker 2: First of all, I pillow talk. Here we go.
Speaker 1: You wanted to say that motherfucking word the same way you want to just talk about words and ears and listening.
Speaker 3: I like to, well, at least pillo talk, and I like to pillow talk, and I feel like that's a normal relationship.
Speaker 2: Shit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so my homegirl calls me and said some shit, and I'm just like whatever.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: It's so strange to me that men then throaty. You don't even like.
Speaker 2: Her, Like, bro, we all do this? Where all do you?
Speaker 3: I'm like, stop it. I think that shit is so corny. But Bron, this is the reason. Like when I talk about being happy, I feel like, Okay, stuff I'm learning.
Speaker 2: Let me say that.
Speaker 3: I don't want to say, oh I'm happy and this avenue, but stuff, stuff I'm learning. I hit below the belt with old bay Way more than he did with me. But I did it because I was so angry when he cheated that I was like, oh, what do I do to you? Back in this current relationship, I have been having constant conversation with him about how we're having really good and safe disagreements.
Speaker 2: The only thing that's tough.
Speaker 3: I like to walk away from an argument and come back later because I'd be like, oh, let's table our emotions.
Speaker 2: He's like no, Like, we're not kids.
Speaker 3: This is we finished this out, Like we have this conversation and then we table it. We're not about to have a twelve hour break so you can cool off.
Speaker 2: We're adults, Like, let's talk this through this. And I mean, at.
Speaker 1: First I need to leave there's a time and place like Bruce.
Speaker 3: It's actually worked a little better because maybe in a way where I'll walk away quicker if I know I'm angry, I'll be like no, no, no no. And so it's really dealing with me being a hotter head than him, okay, and so he's like, yo, you have to learn how to fucking manage that, and like, haven't open mind when you're talking and not get so fucking riled up.
Speaker 2: And I'm I'm learning a lot.
Speaker 3: About communication when you're disagreeing that I haven't romantically before.
Speaker 2: And I'm enjoying.
Speaker 3: That process, Like there's a lot of respect that I'm giving that I haven't before. I also have a lot of niggas ain't shit PTSD in trauma that like I'll act like you did something that you've never done, Like you know what I mean, Like, oh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, not as crazy and it's hard. Yeah, you alone. When I say act like you've did something you've never done, it could be something like.
Speaker 3: I don't know, I'm feeling really time I'll go to bed, why because you about to fucking other bitch type shit? Oh now not real, that's not like a verbatim thing, but but it's just so, and it's an insecurity that I have, right, and it's not something he's doing to me. The nigga kin sleep right, Like I'm doing this weird thing where I'm getting ready to be hurt and I had to truly let go and also understand that, like I can be loved on and it can be healthy, and I can be supported and it can be okay. Like it's it's the things that I think I deserve that I've had to learn.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that I like, for.
Speaker 3: Some reason, I just expect every man expect it, excuse me, every man to treat me bad damn, like to.
Speaker 2: Get ready for it.
Speaker 3: My man's cool, but it's you know, if this happens, I would I would like safeguard it. And I think there's so many people listening that know that feeling where you can find yourself falling in love. But like I won't get too deep because I already know this might not go right where I mean.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, that's a that's a defense mechanism, and that's self preserving your heart and your feelings. And I mean, no one wants to be hurt again, Like I know after that breakup again, y'all know first relationship, first breakup. That shit had me fucked up, Like, I don't know if I want to go through that again, which is why right now I'm loving on my whole.
Speaker 2: My holes are.
Speaker 1: All really good, and although I don't want any of them to be my boyfriend, I really like how they're showing up for me in all of their individual ways. But I've also gotten to a point where this is the first time I know what to ask for and I want. I know what to demand and if I'm not getting it, I'm also so comfortable with walking away and not accepting whatever bullshit a man has to offer me. Yeah, like, you either gonna do this or I'm good. There's a whole bunch of more niggas in a see plenty of fish. I'm really glad I have my last two who ass euro Summers and by ho, I wasn't even Wilin Wilin.
Speaker 3: I just mean that fucking freedom. Yeah, and not to say there's no freedom now. I'm literally going with my HOMEBOYE to can right in fashion week. I'm like, my man is working, so we can't. But there's a real thing in my head of like, oh, I was completely obsolete and free of having someone in my life, so I was able to open up to experiences and things, and that by hoan was honestly healing. I know that that might sound crazy to some, like I don't. I don't believe you can fuck your way through healing. But when I say that, I mean booking a trip, having fun, getting fucking dressed up, flirt and experience in a new city. That healing process is the independence I was hap feeling good without you, Like, That's what I mean by Hoeanen can be healing. Sometimes It's not like you can fuck through a bunch of people to feel good. But me getting out there and putting myself out really did heal me. Like I had wanted to have a relationship that promised me more of a family, and I kind of felt like I had to sit home and couldn't be too wild because of what I was looking for. I didn't want to put something out that I'm not looking for. But what ended up happening to me was I just lived my own life. Yeah, like a lot of women I think feel like that you are being the woman that you thought or think your future partner wants instead of just whatever the fuck you want.
Speaker 2: Like really.
Speaker 3: I used to think I should get a pad on my back for sitting at home or a nigga i'm talking to. I'm like, yeah, I'm at home, I'm reading a book to day, and it was true. But it's like I feel like I'm better because I'm doing that. What the fuck a uacuse he gonna go get a bitch out the club? Hello, egg gona fucking right down and now. But it's not like I wash. I thought that's what I was supposed to do to get what I was asking for. It's not like I was trying to impress this man. It's what I thought I had to do to receive the life I want.
Speaker 2: But it's not. And if you really don't live for yourself, if you don't jump on that plane, if you home on a weekend, your homegirls saying going out, you really have nothing to do and you're single and you have nothing the next day, bitch, go on, bitch, go outside. Did you see the video of the white girls talking about the devil? What where are we going? Going out? A white girl's talking about the devil?
Speaker 1: Gila's thirtieth third birthday, one of my what you said about the Devil I'm gonna.
Speaker 3: Show you this video. So one of my friends was about to cancel on my birthday. She wasn't feeling good, and they sent this one through. Let me see if I can find it.
Speaker 2: Hold on.
Speaker 3: It was these white white girls basically saying that when you want to go out and you get the inclination that you shouldn't, it is the devil keeping you inside.
Speaker 2: I'm not playing with you.
Speaker 1: It is and he is stopping you from the blessings you're about to receive.
Speaker 2: What, bitch, what, I'm sorry, I believe here it is he said yes to something. Listen to me so carefully.
Speaker 1: If you've already said yes to something and then leading up to it, you do not want to go, you're getting sick, you just tired, you don't want to go.
Speaker 2: All these nons what if I just skipped?
Speaker 1: That is because God has something so big for you there, and the devil wants to stealing.
Speaker 2: Get the bikes away from white girls. At this point, I want to just stay my pajamas. Don't want to go. Sounds like work. I don't know. I'm scared.
Speaker 1: And then you say no, bro, Dad is an attack from the enemy because he knows that could be fruitful. Man, Get the fuck out of here. No, bitch, but dad, I ain't gonna hold you. You know I don't like that. Well this baby, I'm gonna commit. And if a bitch don't want to go, a bitch ain't gonna go.
Speaker 2: That is the devil keeping you for theday.
Speaker 1: It's me deciding I want to stay inside and watch the real housewise instead of the outside and be with y'all.
Speaker 2: That is an attack from the enemy. Get the fuck out of here.
Speaker 3: It is the summer. I might have a man, but bitch, the wind is still blowing. I'll be at the layout and that nigga brought that shit.
Speaker 2: Ever, what you mean you're going to lay out? Which I ain't gonna hold you? I am.
Speaker 1: We are coming back early from Okay, just I gonna do the layout, and then after the layout, my ass is going to the Chris Brown Constant, and then after the Chris Brown constler, I'm going to bed and hopping on a motherfucking flight to the South of Prince to be.
Speaker 3: A ho we we Oh, bitch, I can't wait. You already know I'm a parent Parisian French hose. When I told my mother where I was going, she said, Quila, I almost didn't marry your father because I was. I was bouncing around the South of France, and I'm telling you I need your experience that I be in Paris.
Speaker 1: On the gutta shit at the Little Good Club. I ain't gonna hold out this. And I'm real happy too, because you know, I'll be scared. I feel like crackers don't really like me. But it's gonna be a whole bunch of Americans. And there's this thing called Sport Beach, and so the athlete's gonna be out there. Girl, I don't know already looked up the Little Ross.
Speaker 2: I'm a piano.
Speaker 1: I was like, listen, I'm gonna be in the South of France talking to a nigga from Jacksonville. Like maybe I'm finna stay true to who the fuck I am. All Right, anyway, let's get into our vanilla shit. The Vanilla Ship comes from the New York Post and it says that Cadence OTC sweeps Plan be and Ella with a twenty dollar morning After pill. Now y'all know Weezy love to come on here talk about her coupons and shit. But basically, where y'all it's been about fourty nine, nine and nine for the last couple decades to get that plan B. There is now a morning after pill that can be shipped to your door within twenty four hours for just nineteen ninety five. No, that's too much time, roughly sixty percent off of the costs of the popular plan be one step brand. I'm not sure if it's going to be able to be clearly shipped to the Red States. But it says that former President Donald Trump made headlines as he clarified that his GP White House campaign was also looking at contraception restrictions, and he expected some states that are going to have very different policies than other. Oklahoma has recently advanced a bill that some reproductive rights advocates fear could ban emergency contraceptions in iud's altogether now, one of the other things that I thought was interesting that I ended up looking up in regards to birth control when Weezy and I first started this podcast, I want to say, within the first year we talked about mail control being a thing. Now they'd haven't tried all these different motherfucking types of research, all these different types of There's a gel that a guy could put on his shoulder for twelve hours.
Speaker 2: There's uh ooral pills, There's all these things. The gel is crazy.
Speaker 1: Now I want to tell y'all why the fuck some of these studies did not go through. So the specimens in which they were testing these birth control pills on reported side effects that made them stop it. Do y'all want to hear what the side effects were? Livedick, acne and mood swings.
Speaker 2: Bitch. The ship that we.
Speaker 1: Deal with is why the fuck. Men were like, yeah, I don't really want to take it. A nigga started getting acne. I couldn't control my emotions, and so they was like, listen, I'm gonna put the burden on a woman.
Speaker 3: Bitch, bro I just started a birth control Now I'm fine. I'm on liasmin Lo Estra, Jen Lowestro whatever. Maybe it's just my box because I got it in Mexico. But anyway, basically, the first five days, man be I literally was like trigger winning, Am I gonna kill myself?
Speaker 2: So guess what one of the men. One of the men in.
Speaker 1: This literally developed severe depression and another tried to commit suicide.
Speaker 3: Oh no, like I'm I heard Sophia Franklin talk about suicide being a symptom of Plan B, and she cried on the episode, and she I think she talked about how she almost didn't put it out, not joking. Was on the beach, having a beautiful time, getting fucked happy. I literally looked at the lngror and was like thinking of ways to do it, and I was like, what the fuck is on my brain?
Speaker 2: And I realized it was the birth control.
Speaker 3: I didn't want to tell my man because he already don't want me on it, but I need to do something about the heavy bleeding and fibroids and shit. So not saying birth control shrinks fribroids, but my fibroids are growing and getting more exacerbated, I guess, and inflamed, and my just period my boy because of the heavy bleeding. So that was the first symptom, right and I'm like, oh, I'm just tripping, go to sleep, wake up. I don't know what I said to him when I woke up, this flush of tears or whatever was going on, and he just was like, yeah, maybe we should just use condoms because you were He didn't say I was like a crazy, but he looked into that bitch, you crazy and he said it without saying I felt so frustrated because I was like, Yo, there's nothing we can do.
Speaker 2: No, there's nothing we can do.
Speaker 1: And these niggas don't want to take the little acne pimples, y'all. Niggas could cover that shit with a beer.
Speaker 2: Get your acne and grow a beer and take.
Speaker 1: This motherfucking peel because I'm not doing it. I ain't gonna hold you. I ain't getting on that shit.
Speaker 2: Bruh. I don't want to do it. Was so fucking rough.
Speaker 3: I just got to a place where I don't look at knives and think of stabbing someone on myself. That's how crazy birth control made me feel. Maybe it's just in my body and I'm better, But whoa bro, So you just actually added to the hoar dirt. You actually just added an additional good reason to just suck a dick. So our hoar dirt for this week, y'all, comes from a slide on the b Condoms page, which is a black owned condom brand.
Speaker 2: If you haven't checked them out and.
Speaker 3: They are in gy the way are they They're in CBS is now it's super dope because I literally was like, what I think they're almost in all of them, or maybe it's over one hundred.
Speaker 2: That's amazing. Well wee they gave reason number one.
Speaker 1: Why it's good to suck a dick because you can't get pregnant, so then you don't need birth control if all you're doing is sucking dick exactly. However, here goes some other good reasons to suck a dick. You're ready ready. It nourishes the teeth, gum, and hair. Did you know that sucking a dick improves blood flow to the teeth, gum, and hair. This can make your hair more shiny, bitch. You ain't gotta use shampoo now, Just suck a dick and your teeth and gums are more healthy. It also a great exercise for your jaw and neck.
Speaker 2: I can see that. Okay, you ready for the next one. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Now, this is where maybe it doesn't work for white people, but apparently sucking dick also slows down aging. Sucking the jaw, It says, sucking a dick exercises and tightens your facial muscles. These muscles are beneficial in slimming fatty tissue. Bitch, maybe I don't sucking a dick either. You might not the wait, is neck looking in your mouth?
Speaker 2: This de turn reduces the appearance of wrinkles.
Speaker 1: Bitch, I ain't got those, but these crackers might not be, they said, Betty Becky is be sucking dick, but maybe not enough.
Speaker 2: Number three.
Speaker 1: Now, this one, I know it can make your lips fuller. Sucking a dick draws blood into the cheeks, lips, and gums, thus making the lips appear more fuller and well moisturized. I want to give one more because this one leads into our horrible decision. I don't think sucking and dick can give you a look plump. But okay you don't, no, no, no at all.
Speaker 2: That sounds like a lie.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, actually I'm going to give two more because this has to do with health, which is going to give lead us into our horrible decision, which is going to let me share what y'all have almost died last week. So this one is sucking dick they say, they say can decrease the risk of breast cancer. Now, a study at North Carolina State University found that women who perform oral and swallow semen one or two times a week may reduce their risk of breast cancer by to forty percent.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you something.
Speaker 3: What protein is also something you can get with food. And what I would like to say is whatever man wrote this article is a fucking sick fuck you think, suck my dick so you can get your full lips.
Speaker 2: Suck my dick so you won't get cancer. Suck my dick to say from aging. Wait, was it a man who wrote the article? I don't know, Probably you think though, or maybe a woman who really liked the sun date. I just feel like this is definitely a man.
Speaker 1: So you telling me people could have been saving but we wouldn't have to been running on these goddamnin case if we was just sucking cut. No, No, people ain't losing weight running marathons.
Speaker 2: Many, girl, they're not.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of people of all sizes there, niggas with some limb many cancer runs.
Speaker 2: Is when I'm I missed it. I thought you was talking about.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: We don't.
Speaker 1: We're talking about muscles exercises, rakles. I thought we were talking you talk about lips. I thought we were talking about the outer appearance of Okay, well let's get into the interview. Let's do it, buddy.
Speaker 2: Wait one more, one more and in your micd up. He's started laughing. They can to hear you laughing. I don't really like all the laughing going on. Hey, I tell you what, not only is she a talent, I count it and a real one? Baby? Did you should do our taxes? Listen? I just want to say this person, listen, listen with their numbers.
Speaker 1: Shut the fuck up the last one, y'all. Sucking dick rejuvenates your internal organs. During a blowjob, you tend to breathe through your nose rather than your mouth. This deep breathing through the nose brings more oxygen to your internal organs. This helps to detoxify them and keep them healthy.
Speaker 2: That was a weird one, now because you just breathe, well, no breathing through your nose. This bitch was doing breathing. What was the name of it? Say woosa? But what was the little thing that you was talking? Nah, she can't say that yoga. Man, Wait a man. She's not drinking right now.
Speaker 1: And hey, I ain't drank all week. You know why because my horrible decision. Let's get into it now, y'all before we get into uh doing this.
Speaker 2: I am not sure how this came about. It came about.
Speaker 1: However, I would assume one of three ways.
Speaker 2: I did do.
Speaker 1: I did have really good nasty sex where he did go from my ass to my pussy and I was so drunk I don't know if it was wiped in between or not.
Speaker 2: So that's part one that could.
Speaker 1: Have absolutely came from really nasty, raunchy sex. I also went to the beach and stayed in my bathen suit.
Speaker 2: Nope, wait, that was don't just say it. It was definitely number one. Also, I did just get well.
Speaker 1: I started feeling it and I was telling uh, I was telling Wolf in Dallas is when I first started kind of feeling feeling weird. And apparently high stress and heat and dehydration can also.
Speaker 2: Lead to it.
Speaker 1: You say, what is it? So it is a uti. Yeah, it was one, and I think we can all in the room again. He stressed. Maybe it was asked to pussy. It probably was the ask the pussy. But I want to say, you did just suck it.
Speaker 2: To clean it off. That shit don't work, butch. But so here's the thing I was on.
Speaker 1: I was drunk and on shrooms, so there was there was quite a bit of parts where I don't remember how we got from point A to point B.
Speaker 3: By the way, the ask the pussy shit. My homegirl's been getting UTI's a lot lately. Can't figure out why she's been having gas strow issues. Right, turns out, when you have diarrhea, there's an increased risk of UTI just because everything is kind of everywhere when you're wiping, and it's probably the same.
Speaker 1: Well, not only that, ladies, tight jeans, wiping wrong, eating certain foods. There are a lot of things that can cause UTIs, And this is why I wanted to share this story here today. So basically I misdiagnosed myself, I would say for about a week.
Speaker 2: So when we were in.
Speaker 1: Dallas, I was like, dang, I had to keep using the bathroom. But I felt like because I was drinking a lot of water because we was outside and I was drinking liquor. So I was like, but I had to use the bathroom in an amount of time that I can't mind. You, the UTI symptom that I normally get is I have to use the bat I feel like I have to use the bath and.
Speaker 2: Nothing comes out.
Speaker 1: It comes out, So I'm like, that's the wory. Maybe this ain't a UTI because I'm actually pissing. So I go to the CVS, I get AZO. I take the AZO, and I'm like, okay, don't think anything of it. I get back to New York and my side is hurting.
Speaker 2: Bitch. I think I just sat on the plane wrong. That's so much. But Y'ALLM in the living room doing my little yoga poses. Wait, you had no more UTI symptoms.
Speaker 1: My piss was a little strong, but I was like, well, bitch, maybe I ain't drinking enough water strong like scent or yellow strong scent, strong set. So I was like, okay, mind you. I stopped taking the AZO because I was like, I'm peing normal. Maybe you know, maybe I'm just not drinking enough water. Then my side's hurting, and I'm just like, maybe I sat on the plane wrong. All I know is, y'all, let's let's fast forward Friday night. So this is about a week after I started filling the symptoms. I was with my homegirl earlier. Oh, this is the third misdiagnosis. I'm with my homegirl on her rooftop and we drinking and I just get cold out of nowhere, bitch, I thought, because the sun went behind a cloud, I literally just start getting really cold. I'm like, bitch, you main cold, bitch, it's June in fucking in New York. A little nippit it a little nit nit. I go and put on my jacket. She'd give me a toile and all boom, chill stop, go home, go to sleep, y'all know fucking line. I wake up. It's like one point thirty in the morning. I'm freezing, like for freezing. So I'm like, damn, go to put the heater on. I get in a robe and I get underneath my comforter set. Baby, I'm freezing for about thirty minutes, like like teeth chattering, like like like kim Mo, like like freezing to where a bitch almost thought she was gonna chip ap, motherfucking veneer, like my teeth would not stop. Like all I know is two o'clock in the morning. I called Mama, tear me and I just call her and I'm under and I'm freezing my whole body. At this point, I feel my muscles in your bag.
Speaker 2: Bitch. I thought I was dying. I thought I was about to meet my motherfucking maker. Bitch. I call my mom and the first thing I'm like mommym ha ha ha, I'm.
Speaker 1: So cold, I said, and I just said something's wrong, and all I could say is something is wrong, bitch.
Speaker 2: I start crying.
Speaker 1: And then now I realized, once you realize something is wrong with you, bitch, now everything in my I thought I was gonna die. I went from just telling my mom something's wrong to immediately my side her even worse. I'm acknowledging, like what's happening with my body? And I literally cannot move out my bed. I'm so cold, my hands are shaking. My fucking thing is trembling. I get up because my mom is like, call the ambulance. Now I know I'm about to die, But how much?
Speaker 2: Bitch?
Speaker 1: I said, I ain't paying that motherfucking ambulance bill. I said, hey, here go my mama.
Speaker 2: Hut on, here go ma.
Speaker 1: Mama clearly lying too, cause she was like, girl, it's only like five hundred dollars. Bitch, I said this shit on LIVEE. They was like, no, bitch, it's like insurance, yeah, bitch exactly, And bitch, no, I don't have that bruh. My mom wasn't feeling good recently in LA and I was like, how bad is it literally, no, can Stephanie come get you or do you need noheh, I ain't gonna hold you. I told my mama. I said, baby, it's given.
Speaker 2: Uber.
Speaker 1: I said, an uber gonna get here before an ambulance get here. So I was like, I ain't even calling no ambulance. I'm just gonna get up, get dressed. So I put some shit on and I said, mom, the uber downstairs. In two minutes, I'm gonna get in the uber. This is how, you know. I felt like I was gonna die. She said, stay on the phone with me, bitch.
Speaker 2: It was given that.
Speaker 1: It was given that moment on a movie. Come no, no, no, no, no, no fuck comfort, bitch. You know, like I ain't gonna hold you. You know, like when you get shot and I ain't never been shot, but you know when you watch a movie and they'd be like, stay with me, stay with me, just think of some happy moments. I felt like my mama was doing that because I was like, Okay, I'm shaking, I'm shivering, and now I feel like, oh, and we're gonna talk about the motherfuckering uber driver. So I get in the Uber and I'm in my I'm in my thing, mind you tears coming down my eyes clearly say mount sign on hospital, nigga, you my ambulance. I need you to work like an ambulance. That nigga was stopping at the yellow light. Oh it was only eleven minutes away. That shit took My mama kept saying, you ain't there yet.
Speaker 2: I said, he.
Speaker 1: Keeps stupping and I don't know why, and now I'm just like talking. He was bu The little motherfucker was maybe you wanted five stars.
Speaker 2: So he was driving safe. Nigga.
Speaker 1: It's two o'clock in the morning and nobody on the road go through them, got damn yellow lights.
Speaker 2: Like you're literally taking me to the hospital.
Speaker 1: So my mom is talking me through like everything that's happening to me, and I'm just like, She was like, does it hurt mind you shout out to my mama? She on, She like, it's probably your appendix, it's it could be your kidney. Is anything else hurt your back? Hurt my mom? You know, she a nurse, so she kind of loved this shit. She was like, she was like, no, no, she didn't love me being but she loves figuring it out. She loves figuring it out. So Anyways, I get to the hospital. They take all of my vitals in the front and a part of me. This is where I was like a little mad, But then I was little happy. All of my vitals so my blood pressure, my heart beat, and I didn't have a fever, so those came back normal, which I ain't really like because then I.
Speaker 2: Felt like they took their time. They made you wait. I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 1: They probably made me wait a total of like maybe thirty forty minutes, and then they put me on that. Then they put me on a bed. They put me on a bed, put me on a little stretcher.
Speaker 2: Bitch.
Speaker 1: I literally felt like I was in like fucking house like you know, uh you never watched bitch.
Speaker 2: I was like, oh my god, I'm on a little I'm on a little.
Speaker 1: Bed, and they pushed me through and then they gave me the little not really a room. They turned the hallway into all these little rooms with so they put me there. So they put me there, They go immediately to give me fluids. They go to give me pain medicine.
Speaker 2: What made you stop shaking the fluids? I was shaking the whole time.
Speaker 1: I would say, then maybe maybe the fluids and the pain medicine kind of stopped it for a little bit, and then I was like, Okay, I'm no longer shaking.
Speaker 2: Great.
Speaker 1: So then they make me pissing a cup, they draw my blood, and they gave me a cat scan y'all. All of these symptoms, the UTI ended up becoming a kidney infection. So my kidney is what caused me to literally feel like I jumped off the Titanic and told Jack, I'll never let go, bitch. That is how cold I am. Ill swo to God full life. I've never been this cold in my life. I've never felt this. I wouldn't worth wish this on my worst enemy. Like it was the worst feeling ever. I don't even know what this goddamn medical feeling is about to be. But basically they put me on And this is why I wanted to share, because I know we've been giving a lot of like just tips, and so I ended up buying piss test strips, which you guys can get. Oh bitch, I'm about to be testing my piss every week. Why can't they piss? I'm about to piss on the.
Speaker 2: Test strips.
Speaker 1: They really for your pH but it can let you know if there's any bacteria or so, bitch, I bought them and I'm about to keep them in my mother. I'm about to travel with them holes. Also, they gave me cipro floxin zipro flu axin. Someone told me how to fucking pronounce it. But it's cipro floxin, that's what it's spelt like. And this is something you could get in Mexico ladies for the cheap. So when you go get get you some cipro, which is an antibiotic. And if you take an antibiotic, make sure you get that flucam which is flucanasan. That is a prebiotic that you want to take, otherwise you gonna end up with a yat infection. My pussy been out of commission for the last week. No liquor, no coffee, no spicy foods. What are you doing, man, bitch, reading, writing, fucking watch your tea, be catching up on tunes. I don't fucking know.
Speaker 2: I'm like, holy shit, I can't do anything.
Speaker 1: I will say though the fucking feeling like and again I think everyone listening, men and women both then had a uti for it to reach my kidney, like I ain't even I ain't even like, no, they was that important.
Speaker 2: I was like, bitch, the kidney is like, you can't y'all know you can't live without one.
Speaker 1: I mean yeah, I mean I think you could live without one, but they they important as fuck.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I didn't know that because nothing ever happened to my kidney could Now it did, And then my mama's cared me. Then my mama was like, bitch, now that it got a little bit infected. Was a nurse, you say, and you didn't know the kidneys? First off, I didn't talk to my mom about nothing about the hospital because I don't like blood.
Speaker 2: So even even.
Speaker 1: When she wanted me to, like, which is crazy, maybe because I get a tattoo, bitch, I took that needle like a mon the fucking g Actually, ooh, if anybody using this opportunity for help. So I'm so embarrassed to say this, but I'll tell a recent hospital story. So you know, I was recently hospitalized, and I talk about it a little bit in the book.
Speaker 2: But for me, for horrible, it's just a little too much actually not something to too much for horrible.
Speaker 3: Like just to it's something for and I guess that's may sound ridiculous because they're like what you're putting in a book.
Speaker 1: But Mitch, I'm gonna tell the editor to ask you to describe more in that chapter. I think it needs more details. Ew Man, not more details in a bad way, but I think you mentioned it in the gloss over. I know, probably because it was too scary to write.
Speaker 3: But anyway, get to the hospital and basically they're trying to put an IV in me.
Speaker 2: This is a true story.
Speaker 1: I know this sounds crazy to people, but Okay, when I was a kid, my mom's had hard problems my whole life, pacemaker, different shit, whatever.
Speaker 2: Stroke.
Speaker 3: She wanted to leave the hospital once they were wouldn't let her. She was getting angry, she was getting delirious, so she pulled out the ivy and it squirted out like a fountain. I guess that's what happens when you do it in the middle of your You gotta clamp the bloody it not on my face, and it really fucking terrified me. So when I have HIV tests and I've been able to do prick, your culture doing a complete blood check up is like, yeah, they've got to harness me to It's bad, bro. I'm in the hospital and they're trying to get ivy in me and she's like telling me to make a fist of all this stuff.
Speaker 2: Passed out twice? Are you so dramatic?
Speaker 3: I'm not even joking. And I feel embarrassed even admitted out loud because I like to get over it. But it was so bad.
Speaker 2: Mandy.
Speaker 3: I remember talking to Liz Goldwyn. I'm like, Liz, I don't know what to do. She's like, you have to start thinking of your health whatever. Like she was like trying to tell me maybe hypnotherapy. You've got to do something right. I literally they were like, if we can't do this for you, we can't help you.
Speaker 2: And I'm like, I'll leave.
Speaker 1: So you know how, I actually, uh think about it now. This is gonna be crazy, but because yo mind, because you a horny little hope, I feel like this to help, right, So you know how, like, well for me and I told you sex psychology wise, I be like comparing, like, no, look how I like.
Speaker 2: To take big dick and strong.
Speaker 1: And hard, and I'd be like, ooh, I know other bitches can't take dick like this. I know that when people have to get their blood drawn they be real squeamish and shit. So to me, I think I'm gonna take this ship like a g I'm gonna take this ship like I know.
Speaker 2: Other motherfuckers ain't. No, I'm telling you.
Speaker 1: You got to think about them drawing blood as if you're taking a big old dick that you know other bitches can't take, because most people can't take drawing their blood is.
Speaker 3: So big of it, like Alice is Beyonce uh has a fear of whales?
Speaker 2: Wait what? Because the reaction, I just had to just hear me. WHOA. I didn't know that just talking about it was gonna make me do that absolutely. So they walked into.
Speaker 1: A hotel room and he took this video of her and they were laughing with a whale and it. She was on the floor like, no, please, no, I'm laughing at it, right, poor Clara.
Speaker 2: When you just started talking about that blood, I had to start thinking about the beach and other ship because I didn't even hear it.
Speaker 1: And you want to know what's crazy, I'm sitting in the bed with a whole kidney affection. Do you know that that's the one thing that made me for two hours straight, I was looking up animal videos so it's well or shark season, and so it was so wonderful. D it was and it was like it was like lions and Hyena and it was the whole an. Oh maybe I was because I was on drugs. They were the best videos ever.
Speaker 2: So blood play would be a nightmare for you.
Speaker 1: No, she'd be fucking dearing a period. That's what I don't want to see it. Blood doesn't scare me. Different So blood doesn't scare me. What scares me is the rain. Tra Venous needle.
Speaker 3: Injections don't scare me even it's that's scratching the surface.
Speaker 2: I see what you mean. It's the tying of the blue thing.
Speaker 3: It's closing the fist, it's the needle going into a vein, it's the drawing it out.
Speaker 2: It's really just when I see this, Oh my god. If you smell the alcohol swab, I bet you that fucks you up. And it's you say that because it just so bad.
Speaker 3: Maybe I had to sign a fucking waiver that I was refusing medical treatment.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 3: I was so embarrassed that me, as someone that's talking about shaking advocacy for your health.
Speaker 2: I was like, bro.
Speaker 3: So the next day I had to do an HIV dinner and then go to Atlanta, right the risky dinners that I've been talking about. I'm literally telling Koya. I'm like, Bro, I'm like, I cannot believe I couldn't get past this one point. And I'm sitting there knowing I'm gonna feel better and figure out what's wrong with me.
Speaker 2: I couldn't do it, Bro, that's crazy. Dog.
Speaker 3: Now I'm like about to see a hypnosis. This bitch is eight hundred dollars. Apparently she's worked with celebrities and she's like the best of the best. And people are telling me that I should just watch videos of it happening, so at least seeing it learn to watch it.
Speaker 2: But Nigga, I can't even go. Lie.
Speaker 1: I think that that's how I became okay putting feet in my mouth. I think I saw so many videos of like foot porn. It like just got me to where I was like, bitch, I can suck.
Speaker 4: A toe if you broke it down, just like logically and scientifically, like you know, just.
Speaker 2: That I need to get this done. It doesn't matter. It doesn't matter because it's just feel really dumb.
Speaker 1: I want to have kids, my nigga was like, you know how much you're going to get to know how much they do and like each trumps.
Speaker 2: I'm really weird. I don't think you'd be embarrassed though. Well, I didn't know it was a bad yeah, I mean, I mean you're dramatic, but I don't think it's a bad thing. Oh girl, when they woke me up, it was a bad thing. That's crazy.
Speaker 3: Also, I didn't know you can faint forward, and that was how I fainted the first time. So basically I'm saying I just thought you always go bad. So when I woke up the first.
Speaker 1: I'm like, I remember my eyes opening and I was like, why am I looking at my like everything had to come back.
Speaker 3: And so then they knew it was bad. So they bring in like a head doctor and he's cute, so no pun I was like, oh he was black. It was like a little scene and he was like, oh, here's you're giving us troums. I was like, I know, I'm so scared.
Speaker 2: I'm flirting. Are you role playing with a fucking doctor?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Girl, I got excited.
Speaker 3: And then he's but he's also trying to be nice to me, to me less scared, right, He's like oh, what do you do for work? Like he's just talking to just get me to calm down, right girl, a second he pulled out their motherfucking table. I said, girl, you would have thought somebody was hurting me, like really assaulting me.
Speaker 2: I had to walk out the hospital, but I took myself too.
Speaker 3: So it's so anyone that can handle scary hospital visits and doesn't give a shit about them, y'all are so lucky.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 1: I'm also gonna say for anybody who goes into sex with the risk of things like this happening, Like clearly, I talked to the guy and let him know we ain't doing that no more. But I realized because it was so good, I didn't hate him.
Speaker 2: I was like, damn, I ended up in the er, but that dick was so good. I was like, wait, sex, send me to the ar isn't it a show?
Speaker 1: Literally he said that on the phone today, like, well, we literally were talking about it again. Let me say it like sex set me to Oh it's good. Let me oh, I'll be able to show you because I feel like nobody else because guess what.
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 1: It was No, it was good, like so good where I laughed about it now because I'm alive.
Speaker 2: But like in the moment, I really thought I was gonna die. But then I was just like, no, our our shitt's stories are funny on your no, once you're on the other side of it.
Speaker 1: And we literally just said, okay, we can't do that the next time we have sex, like no, like or we'll just have the wipes next door, because like the wipes right next to us.
Speaker 2: You got the wipe that dick before you put it back in me. But it was so good. I was just like, I ain't even mad at you. I mean, shit happens now if it wait did you did you have a condom? One?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Did he? I don't know. I thank you.
Speaker 1: I'm it would have been so no, no, no, no, no no. And he didn't take it off. That's the thing. We just kept we kept switching condos. But I don't think he switched between that like a super easy fan.
Speaker 2: That's what he should have done. That's actually what it was. But we were no, we were we were on, we were we were I'm thinking that's what it was.
Speaker 1: We weren't switching no, because when we woke up the next morning, it was disgusting.
Speaker 2: You would think I got a train ran on me. They were all over the room. Nice. I know that is nice, right.
Speaker 1: Like I was like, nigga, where are your friends? I did ask for I showed you this picture. It was disgusting though, Like they were ever like in the living room, the bathroom, the bedroom. I was like, it was like, were they're more than just yo dick here? It had to be more than just yo dick. It had to be.
Speaker 2: They was everywhere, which I don't mind seeing it. I was like, let's pick them up.
Speaker 3: Well, you just started fucking him, right, we just yeah, yeah yeah. And also I know a lot of sex workers. They'll exchange results and ship like that, so I think it's nice. Well that's the thing. That's the thing, bitch.
Speaker 1: I didn't have no recent results and he was filming, so like that is the thing.
Speaker 2: To use the sex workers that I do know, like they don't want to use condoms.
Speaker 1: But also if I don't have what they need and they have to fucking test, like they can't just trust my word on it, and they're real like, bitch, if you do got something, bitch, you gonna take money. I got so much better at condoms.
Speaker 2: They are way better.
Speaker 1: At having test results up to date, like say, being very open with everything even the next morning, like all the things we did, he knew like, well, maybe you should get a probiotic. He knew about bork as he knew about all the things I was like, but he knew about because sometimes he supposed to come over and put.
Speaker 2: He knew about it all.
Speaker 1: I ain't gonna hold you, shout out to him, Well, I do have real quick and it's a good one. Speaking of health, I think it's a good one. Gonna get We're gonna get new to this. And we talked about sucking dick. We talked about dick. This is new to sucking turtleneck dick. That's the title of this home mael Oh, by the way, if you have homail, please make sure you send it to miss that is horrible decisions at gmail dot com.
Speaker 2: Oh not me, girl. We was literally I told him.
Speaker 1: I want to I told him I wanted to fuck him and a friend of bitch, I'm trying to set up a threesome. And I said so, I was like, show me some of your friends, bitch. One of them had a turtlenet dick. One was five nine and he I'm like, damn you picky. I was like, nigga, if I'm gonna have my pickings of your friends, I want to find one the fuck. Anyways, he said my pickings, bitch, if I if I could choose my threesome, I wanted to be who I wanted to be. So okay, y'all, let's get straight to the point. I'm a thirty eight year old newly separated from my husband, and I have never messed with anyone who was uncircumcised until now. What in the hell am I supposed to do with all that extra flesh. We've only messed around once, and right after we were done and cleaned up, I said, you're gonna have to teach me how to please you with oral because I have no experience with that type. His immediate reflex response was yep, my jaw dropped.
Speaker 2: Damn. He said, no, bitch, you ain't know what to do.
Speaker 1: My jaw dropped, and he tried to clean it up, but we laughed and kept watching TV after a bit, but he gave confirmation that the head was trash. But that nut he did bust had him screaming from all the other ship that I did what tips do you have ask them niggas y'all know for feedback to do any of y'all have uncircumcised penises in the room.
Speaker 2: Oh? Sorry, we have them all snipped in here. Not believe he told her her head was traded. He said, yep, that ship was. I gonna say this, and I actually really mean this wholeheartedly. Okay, go ahead.
Speaker 1: I think if you really knew how to suck good dick, you wouldn't have been struggling that hard.
Speaker 2: It is not all the way up.
Speaker 1: And even if he has the extra long skin, a hard dick, you know, you just like how you get with blood.
Speaker 2: Oh it's not blood, it's only an extra long turnlenick. But that's what sets you all, oh my god.
Speaker 1: Like, I will only even deal with an uncircumcised dick if when it gets hard, it's so big that.
Speaker 2: The skin just the skin just ain't really there, no more.
Speaker 1: Like, I'm fine seeing the skin when it's soft, but if it's really big and the skin goes up and over.
Speaker 2: It, you wouldn't put it in your mouth, Gummy, No.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't put I would an extra long turtleneck ain't going in my mouth at all.
Speaker 2: Okay, here's don't know what to do, so go ahead. You got you. The probe.
Speaker 1: Why I said you may not be good at sucking dick is because hmm, one, you probably were sucking dick scared because there was extra skin.
Speaker 2: Dallad you go in sucking dick scared, you're probably gonna be bad at it.
Speaker 3: If then, yeah, you have to teach me how to suck your dick. You can ask someone what they like, but that's also something that is hello, you gotta teach me how to suck your dick because it looks like this, like I don't really even like that language, which is why I.
Speaker 2: And she had a really large labia or long labiya and like I thought her pissy looked like a flower.
Speaker 3: I loved it, but she told me that she was super insecure about it because dudes would be like, you gotta tell me, am, I supposed to suck on the side, like you feel that just because the labia was long, same shit, like you really dick shame it. And I know like some people joke about it, but to tell that was a jockey, I just wouldn't put it in my mouth.
Speaker 2: That's just kind of I think she's I think she's so dead ass though.
Speaker 3: Oh no, if it was, I guess, but I just feel like, if you're gonna fuck with the nigga, it's just weird to say that.
Speaker 2: But anyway, Yeah, I wouldn't ye talk about someone behind their back for real. No, Like you're really gonna say in front of me like this shit is eh? No?
Speaker 1: No, Like I one of my holes right now. Got an uncircumcised dick. He do, but when that thing is hard, it's circumcised. So basically what Mandy's talking about is when when you're hard, the skin just starts to work its way down.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what I got to do. No work.
Speaker 3: Also another reason that I love uncircumcised dicks because they feel way more sensation, so they're super pleased when you're doing a good job at it.
Speaker 2: I would say, watch videos.
Speaker 3: I'm not going to go through a laundry list of what to do, but you need to watch videos on how people are maneuvering their hand. I don't think there's anything I can really say, but you need to find a video that's closest to what his penis looks like when hard, because most uncircumcised dicks I've seen when they're hard, you can't tell anymore.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's that's the ones I like. Yeah, I think that's most But if it is that, lie, But I had one and I was like, damn, it's rock hard and in his head disappear like.
Speaker 2: The kid went right over the head to get him. Were you taking back when he had told her that the head was bad? Yeah, but now I feel like she deserved it because she I mean, she dick shamed him in front of his face, like I don't know.
Speaker 1: What to do with your da He still got though, Yeah, but and he said it wasn't Yeah, I don't mind.
Speaker 4: I mean, okay, would you want to if it was bad, let's say, immediate after you busted, after whatever conundrumy'all went through, would you be upset if you told you the head was bad.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna lie. I think that we should maybe make improvements. I mean, I think that we should tell people though, like if something is unpleasurable, to tell your partner it wasn't good.
Speaker 2: Well, he came, so I guess that's why it's hard. But I was gonna say this, well she said from all the other ship, right.
Speaker 3: But there's a there's a thing to me about like immediately telling someone right after, like I think you got to table that conversation for a second, Like you're still gonna wait till you eat and pick out the endor fins, like you're sitting like like, let me breathe for a minute before you tell me my said it wasn't good. Yeah, in the moment right after, You're right, I don't you get wrong for saying that. So you probably shouldn't fo with that nigga, but you must like him because you wrote in so I guess that little turtleneck that got you. Oh no, I really think she gonna she gonna work through it. Yeah, yeah, you need to watch the videos of dicks that resemble his.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 3: Like, I know that sounds like I'm not giving you enough, but I'm glad that you gave you. I have no advice for her.
Speaker 2: I have none.
Speaker 1: If if like I said, but if it's an ectual large turtleneck, if that thing given like, I'll get I'll deal with like.
Speaker 2: Old navy gap turtleneck.
Speaker 1: But if it's like the expensive norseil turtleneck, you know, like the real thick.
Speaker 2: Ones that you know cost money.
Speaker 3: I don't want that big old thick turtleneck. We are also on Patrion.
Speaker 1: You may patreon dot com backslash Horrible Decisions and.
Speaker 2: This hoe is insane.
Speaker 3: We don't kink shame, but I guess we turtle next shame. So if you and your uncircumcised Dick want to spend some money, were gonna take it.
Speaker 1: By the way, we also want to let y'all know we are both venturing to the south of France.
Speaker 2: We we and so.
Speaker 1: All of the episodes that shall listen to will not have any updates until we get back.
Speaker 2: We we can.
Speaker 1: I say we we out there and yes? Why It's French? Like if I go to a nigga and just say that, he gonna say what you gonna say? What's the response to that?
Speaker 2: Says? Why? I don't know? We wait tonight? Something like that. What you need something tonight? I ain't gonna say we are yes, we is? He gonna get a wei?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: We is? Yes, we is yes, but we ain't we we we? How do you say? How you say dick in French? That's what I want to know. You got that.
Speaker 1: I would be out there, real American with this ship. I don't like this hold on because you don't like accents. I don't, but if they look a certain way, I might be okay.
Speaker 2: Maybe they like really went to English, don't he speaks French? Girl.
Speaker 1: When search first came in the league, I ended up being at a party where he was at and all I could do is say huh, And I just kept smiling in his face, like I know.
Speaker 3: Because he just looks so good. She did say that one little thing about that hole for that, but she's still bad.
Speaker 1: Oh no, carry us in the badage, which how you say dick in French?
Speaker 2: But I like none adults. Make sure you subscribe to our Patreon beat.
Speaker 1: That beat that up, say beat beat we we dick Dick, Yes, yes, joined us on Patreon this patreon dot com backslash horrible decision. We can't wait to tell you all of our whole ass stories from the Salsa France and god damn, I gotta work on my excent the Soso Frona anyway. Anyway, Yeah, this is thing yet another episode of horrible decisions.
Speaker 2: Y'all. Make sure y'all cure the mutis. Bye, oh my, what remy hernandez. You would not also have heard of baby Reindeer and it's insane.
Speaker 3: Now, Mandy hadn't watched it, so I had to get in and talk about baby Reindeer before everybody forgets about it. This is let me type in baby Reindeer on my phone.
Speaker 2: Hold on, Oh, I just got some tea on the show too.
Speaker 3: Oh I can So this is the text messages I got about it. I just typed it in.
Speaker 1: Yeah, girl, baby Reindeer is insane from Breonda. Next text message, please watch it. Actually it's a little too much. The key Woods April twenty second, girl Baby rein deals on Netflix and it's wild. I did text my man baby Reindeer question mark. Then someone else screenshots Cardi b talking about Baby Reindeer.
Speaker 3: Now spoiler alert, Yes, it's not really that much of a spoiler. Everybody been talking about how has a lot of sexual violence in it?
Speaker 2: Episode four.
Speaker 1: However, I think that it was okay for me to watch because I was super prepared to see it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it should.
Speaker 5: I feel like it should start with a trigger warning. I feel like it's one of those shits. Oh it did, okay, that episode did. Oh, you're right there, the whole show, the whole show, should I remember Angeli's what who told me to watch.
Speaker 2: She's like, you gotta watch Baby Raindeer. I'm like, what is this? She told me?
Speaker 5: And then someone DM me and told me like some a fan dm me and told me. I'm like, let me watch it. I got to episode four.
Speaker 1: It's like the recent teas and once you get the twenty yes, yes, what is Baby Reindeer?
Speaker 2: It's an eight episode Netflix series.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's my god, damn, I know you're right. So it is a seven episode show on Netflix about stalking. Yes, all I know is about a crazy, big white girl. This stock is somebody who deserves an oscar or oo or emmy, whatever they give them.
Speaker 2: And I'm just kind of watching the shit like damn, okay.
Speaker 3: Like people were saying, it doesn't get good, you know, until the fourth episode, I disagree.
Speaker 2: I enjoyed it.
Speaker 1: What makes this show dope is this is a true story.
Speaker 3: So as we're watching episode one, a woman walks into a bar. She's kind of lying.
Speaker 2: About her life.
Speaker 3: I'm a lawyer, I know famous people, I'm this, I'm that, And it's like you can just tell someone's lonely, and when you're watching it, it kind of becomes this thing where you're like Okay, why do you keep giving this person attention? And what I learned and I don't know if you've ever had this experience, but like it made me think to myself, there are so many times I didn't want to talk to someone and I kept going, yeah, leading people on, way do that shit.
Speaker 5: I think it's like a guilt thing where people are so worried to let someone down or itself, to turn someone down and tell him no, and it's just inherit or whatever. So then subconsciously or even consciously, they just they're like, I'll just keep being nice. Are keep being nice? It's like, but that's worse because now they think there's hope. I'd rather just be like, nah, NIGGI you in it true, because I like, I've had people leave me on. Then I'm like, nigga, if you ain't trying to fuck, there's three billion people that'll gay.
Speaker 2: Probably. I don't know if that statistic it's true, it's not.
Speaker 5: But the point is there's a lot of other people I could be out here trying to fuck.
Speaker 2: Don't make me waste my time.
Speaker 3: And then here's the other thing, right, I don't necessarily know if he was leading her on, but what I will say. Maybe he didn't lead her on romantically, but there was a small part of me that was like I would have thought he was my friend too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he gave it, you get you gave it. You gave a cookie? What's that? Give give cookie to a mouse of cookie or something like that? That book that we used to read in kindergarten.
Speaker 5: If you give a mouse of cookie here and not know what I'm talking about?
Speaker 1: Okay, well, at least someone you don't know that book? Oh it has a cookie and it's a white cover.
Speaker 5: But yes, and it's just and at least to this whole thing. Okay, Well, anyway, it's a book. It's a very popular The people in the comments are gonna be going crazy because it's a very popular book.
Speaker 2: When someone's listening in their headphones to like this doesn't know this? Yes?
Speaker 5: So anyway, it was very much that like, if you give someone something, they're going to ask more.
Speaker 2: Exactly.
Speaker 3: Well, so we watched this first episode. She comes in, she's starting to try to make a connection about how great she is. Now, a lot of times when we meet someone who's a liar like that, I find that it's because they really don't have anyone that likes them for them. They need to use the things about them to seem interesting. And the entire time I watched this, I thought about Reesasa.
Speaker 2: I work at this company.
Speaker 5: It's this didn't even think about that. But yeah, it was the same type of lying lying narcisses.
Speaker 2: Like it was so easy because it felt like it was.
Speaker 5: It felt like it did such a great job of making you feel bad for her, and then it turned her. It slowly turned her into a villain because you're like, oh no, this bitch is wild. But she played it so well that although you you hate her because she's wild, you still like feel bad for her because like, oh,