Speaker 1: To Teas in a Pod. It's Teddy Mellencamp and camera Judge.
Speaker 2: Welcome back to another episode of to Teas in a Pod. Today it is me and Dolores and Delaari's how are you?
Speaker 1: I'm good? How are you? I'm good?
Speaker 2: I feel like I just saw you yesterday.
Speaker 1: I know, I like seeing you again today. I'm just a seat warmer.
Speaker 2: Our girl knows that you're doing this, and she was so happy. I want to say, I woke up to some good, some some a little bit of victory about Teddy today. So I woke up hearing something good. So this is like, I'm so excited today.
Speaker 1: I'm your stop cam.
Speaker 2: And I really think it's everybody's praying for her. So many people are praying through Morgan Wade stopped her concert to have everybody pray for Teddy. Oh wow, I mean, what.
Speaker 1: A beautiful this morning. You get good news this morning to give me this. It's not you know that power incident. I'm sorry. Yeah, I know.
Speaker 2: Alexia from Miami called me yesterday so sweet, so kind. You know, she went through so much. I know she did, and she and she was just a lot of good advice and you know about being positive and you know, don't letting like the devil.
Speaker 1: Get to you and making you feel it's yeah, I know, I know what they were talking about. I spoke to Marisol too, and you know, it's funny. At this time you realize that there is a type of family, sense of family amongst the rest of us. Yes, yeah, it really is. We do go through what other people are. When another housewife or another Bravo family member goes through something, you kind of feel for them.
Speaker 2: I feel like we go through it together, you know, And that's when everybody comes together, and it's just so powerful and just asking to keep praying and keep praying, and.
Speaker 1: The prayers are helping for anyone that feels so terribly about this, and we do and and it's kind of helpless because it's out of our hands.
Speaker 3: Please pray, please please.
Speaker 2: So Summer House Season nine, episode two recap Again, I said that I'm land to dumb, the young, dumb, tight and wrinkle free girl.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you so. First of all, let's talk about Sierra Miller.
Speaker 2: I'm beautiful. You were traders with her, so you she's living doll.
Speaker 1: When do we wake up in the morning One one morning she comes down to breakfast. You know how we all come down to breakfast, hand a bow in her hair. She had a pink dress with a blue shrug. She doesn't have a dimple of pample. It's like somebody like it's it's it's an angel. It's terrible.
Speaker 2: She absolutely like the whole package. She's pure, like just beauty and then the wit about her. And I love a girl that will tell you to suck off.
Speaker 1: I will love her spunk. She she reminds me of me a little bit, not in the beauty part because I've always had a dimple and a bump and then stop it. But she's perfection, But she reminds me of it comes from you have this like core anger from growing up. Yes, I know I know a little her.
Speaker 2: Trust me, I know a little bit about a core anger.
Speaker 1: Okay, I know you do. You know you grow up and you go through things growing up as a kid, and and you either sink or swim. And she when she gets emotional, talk about not saying I love you, Not I say I love you to her, but talk about a girl who but in this general like she'll like if she gets hurt, she gets mad, she'll beat you up. If she gets hurt, but but it's because she loves because underneath hardcore, she's a good heart and she's smart. She's an intensive care nurse, she's an ICU nurse. That's not an easy thing to be.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've actually been learning in the past few months, like how people process things differently, and in my mind, I think, if it's not done this way, then you're doing it the wrong way, you know, Like how can.
Speaker 1: You act like that?
Speaker 2: If if you know, if this happens, do you do this? Like I'm very I'm pretty discipline, but I expect everybody to be like that too.
Speaker 1: Can't.
Speaker 2: I can't, And I'm learning like people are not everybody is the same. I'm like, so something's bad for you, get rid of it. You did something wrong, fix it?
Speaker 1: You know. I'm not tough love, but not everybody responds to tough love. Like like, I got a call yesterday and somebody started crying on the phone to me, and I wanted to smash the phone against the wall. I put the phone down. I'dn't even put it on you. I'm like, I'm not about this fucking shit. Okay, what do you grat? Like, don't stop? No, But but then I have to say that's not nice.
Speaker 2: I know, we're just some tough brods for what we are. Well, oh my god, so you know who is not tough as Carl. Carl shows up and says hi to everyone except for Lindsay, of course, But was she really oh well, she didn't even act like she cared. She's just in the pool like smiling. He wants to say hi to her, He doesn't know the best way to approach it. The guys are going to a bar themselves today, so they are leaving the pool to get ready, and we see Kyle, which I did not need to see this blow drying his pubes.
Speaker 1: Why does he even have pubes? I feel people don't have pubes anymore. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I mean maybe or he was blow drying a little like.
Speaker 1: I like a clean god guy. These guys are a little bit messy over there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know, I didn't had no.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and just in general, are they that is it that much of a bush that you have to blow dry it?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I mean, I have another thought that he.
Speaker 1: Was doing, but I'm not going to see camera. I can't even I can't fathom what Another thought would be, can you tell me.
Speaker 2: Maybe he had to pull the skin back to dry it.
Speaker 1: I'm just circumcised. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I mean most people born in this country are circumcised.
Speaker 2: No, I get, I don't know. I'm just you know, I've had some foreign boyfriends.
Speaker 1: I was just gonna say, I mean me too. I never seen anybody blonde either more skin.
Speaker 2: Well, you gotta keep it dry down there.
Speaker 1: I know that.
Speaker 2: Kyle, let us know what you're doing.
Speaker 1: Did you you got you know? I know, Darylas, you were being silly because honestly, we need to at our age. There's something we don't know. Tamra, I know, let us know.
Speaker 2: We need to know now. I mean, it had to so weird for Carl who was engaged last season and now she's knocked up six months later or eight months or whatever it is. I mean, that's gotta be a weird feeling.
Speaker 1: It's so weird. It is so weird. And not to mention. And I love them all. They're nice kids, but to me, they're kids, and like they have a hard time handling a lot of like kind of like not you know, little things right, like a breakup or oh they were dated for a month and they broke up and they're in the fetal Like I see a lot of that kind of stuff, or they get so mad at each other for you know, simple things. So some of it is sophomoric to me. But this is like a big deal, Like even I would be this is a big fuck you work, like be pregnant, like to see somebody pregnant, I know, but like literally you were gonna marry, calling off.
Speaker 2: The wedging two months before you're supposed to walk.
Speaker 1: Down the aisles. It off and then.
Speaker 2: She's like, okay, well I'm finding somebody new and I'm having a baby, having a grow Now your.
Speaker 1: Feet, you lose your seat. I mean, but hey, you know who called it. And I just said this yesterday about this one downstairs. Paul Connell. He called it. We did reality tea with them and yeah, and he's like that that's not gonna last one.
Speaker 2: Smart guy. But I mean, poor Carl. He's like, you know, well, Carl was sober, he was training.
Speaker 1: How about this. Carl's trying to be sober and then she goes and gets pregnant, so she's not drinking anyway. You know when I saw a little something, did you see she trying out for a New York housewife.
Speaker 2: Oh, I did see that. I did see that. Well, I it's gotta.
Speaker 1: Be I'd like to see her on there.
Speaker 2: I would too, because you think about it, how it's going to be difficult for her single mom having a baby film me next year on Summerhouse.
Speaker 1: She what she canna do?
Speaker 2: Take her daughter with her? You not don't want to leave her every single weekend they go for three months, or however, Lot's over, it's over. You put her on New York. I think that's great.
Speaker 1: That's yeah.
Speaker 2: But back of the House, Page and Amanda are talking about Lindsay's pregnancy. In the time that Page and Craig have been dating, Lindsay started dating Carl, got engaged to him, then the wedding was called off, Lindsay started dating a new man, and now she's pregnant. But Page doesn't want to be pregnant. Yes, Paige, we get it, We absolutely get it.
Speaker 1: We are seeing the felt phone call Paige had when they were on the bed and she was saying, I was like, okay, I mean we are I can let you know if anything else happens.
Speaker 2: By no, you could see the disconnect between her and Craig for sure, which I you know, I saw them at the Vanity Fair party last year. They were so cute together. They were so like, she's so the way she holds herself.
Speaker 1: She's very confident, very she's very like classy, pro woman. She's like, and.
Speaker 2: He's so southern. But to see them together, I'm like, they it felt like royalty almost. I'm like, they were just so proper. They sat next to us at the event. Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: But I'm like, I'm kind of bummed they're broken up. But I think, you know, I don't know, but I'm assuming she's just kind of outgrown him.
Speaker 1: That happens a lot. And and you know, they're at that age where they have to make that decision because it's getting close and the guy has doesn't even see it coming. I feel like, which I'm not so sure he did, and.
Speaker 2: I don't think he did, no, not at all.
Speaker 1: But then she was like, this isn't funny, okay. So then she looks at her phone like she pulls it. He's like, so I'd love to see you come like for like a day or two, stop in, like, come see me. And she picks up her phone and there's a dot on every day. She's like, yeah, no, oka't, I'm mine.
Speaker 2: Sorry, not this month.
Speaker 1: Times have to change him because back in the day, some people would be jealous if somebody in the house was pregnant. They were like, oh, we want to have a baby. Those girls are like, get the fuck. I ain't getting tied down right now. There's more years of Summer House than me. Hun right, buy more guys online, and.
Speaker 2: I got bench warmers like this it was. This episode is full of healthy conversation of women in their thirties debating if they want to get knocked up, and they're like, love it, No, I love it. I love it because the guys they're not on the show anymore because you know.
Speaker 1: What I have to do to the gut, Like it's kind of empowering. Am I getting this like empowering thing off of them? Like, and the guys are like standing there like, well you like me? Right? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I think I think the guys want kids more than the girls do right.
Speaker 1: Now, they kind of do. Yeah, So I.
Speaker 2: Don't know, I don't know.
Speaker 1: These girls are out of control. I am so proud of them.
Speaker 2: I know, I know they're powerful girls. They know what they want you know, and it's it's Today's woman, is what it is. So the guys are at lunch right off the bat, they catch Carl up on Jesse's obsession. They catch Carl up on Jesse's obsession with Lexi, which I think is kind of cute. Even though Jesse's fit her love with her, he doesn't have her phone number yet, so he decides to DM her on Instagram. On the way back to the house. Lexi sends her phone number to Jesse through Instagram, so he decides to FaceTime her in the car with everyone around. I mean, I think it's really cute. I do. I mean, Jesse over there thinking he's in love with Lexi and he met her yesterday, and I'm like, you just want a boner, Let's be honest.
Speaker 1: No, you know what it is. It's like again, it's like a little sophomoric kind of like playfulness. Did he not have the balls to call.
Speaker 2: Her on his own?
Speaker 1: Did he have to call her with the boys in the now?
Speaker 2: I find it very endearing and cute. She it is so adorable.
Speaker 1: And you know who.
Speaker 2: She reminds me of Lala?
Speaker 1: Oh really, I kept.
Speaker 2: Saying, God, she reminds me her a little bit. Yeah, just the way she looks.
Speaker 1: She's so pretty, and so imagine if she's if she turns out, she'll chew him up and spin him out. Yeah.
Speaker 2: No, I don't think she has that in her eyes. She's just super sweet.
Speaker 1: But just the way she looks, very sweet and they're cute, and I see a future here, I see her, I know, I see a little budding summer summer fleeing. I know.
Speaker 2: So back at the house, the girls asked Lexi if something's going on between her and Jessie. Even though it's only the second day, she does feel strong connection to him, but she's definitely nowhere near dropping an L bomb like he is. Gabby and Lindsay talk about Carl coming back the season. Gabby also questions why Lindsey wants to be here. How can Carl and Lindsay live under the same roof. At this point, I actually think it's important for both them to be on this show together because what happened.
Speaker 1: So here's the thing. They share, this really tight knit friend group. Yeah, they have parallel lives with these people. They have to get along. They had to break the eyes, they had to absolutely this had to be done. And you know the fact that neither one of them have feelings for each other anymore.
Speaker 2: I wonder, I wonder about that.
Speaker 1: I don't think so damn, I think so Okay. Now, I think he was over when he broke up with her. His feelings for her had passed anyway, and I think she moved on very e easily after that. She listen, I saw her looking when he walked in. She couldn't give a shit. She looked like through him, Like when he came to the pool, she was just like.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, they were best friends before they started dating, and I often wonder, you know, is it like, oh, you're my best friend? You know, we're both lonely, like, let's try to make this work. And there was there was a spark missing in that relationship because they talked about rarely having sex last year, and I'm like, wait a minute, this is when you should be having the most sex. Talk to me in fifteen years, like me and Eddie.
Speaker 1: You don't hear, Yeah, yeah, catch the sun while its shining, yes exactly.
Speaker 2: But you know, maybe they can get to a point where they're best friends again.
Speaker 1: Maybe think I feel like they can. What do you do? I hope.
Speaker 2: So I think.
Speaker 1: So because because they didn't break up because they hated each other, because they hurt each other. He actually did it because he knew it wasn't going to work. He did the right thing.
Speaker 2: He was pretty she's a ballbuster though, she's she's like the man of the relationship.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, definitely. That's nice though. But but he he was respectful, I think, and he didn't have to do things the way it was done. Whatever, there's no good way to do it, but that was questionable. But at the same time, I don't see that they have a lot of hard feelings for each other. They do have history of being friends, like Sierra misses her friendship with Wes.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, so I think that's hard going to end up.
Speaker 1: But no, you know what will be the problem when either one of them find the significant other and they're like, no, you guys used to bone, you guys used to you were engageds No, you're not fucking being friends, or or you'll find someone who's mature enough and understands that. And but there's always that.
Speaker 2: Which let Paul be friends with somebody used to bone.
Speaker 1: I don't care, you don't care, No, camera, I'm so the most non jealous person in the world.
Speaker 2: I'm not a very jealous person at all either.
Speaker 1: I mean it depends like was the girl. Is the girl like really hot and was he really hot for her?
Speaker 2: And is she that makes a different goal.
Speaker 1: And was she like is she like desperate and single? And still like I know those vibes like I could, I could walk in a room and tell you exactly who my boyfriend's gonna like in that room and who's gonna like him before they know it.
Speaker 2: So we used to have people, Yeah, it depends, and we used to have people come into our gym, girls that would wear like booty shorts and stuff, and I knew they had the hots for Eddie and I would laugh at it. I would totally laugh. He's one of those guys that's just like, huh what it doesn't get It doesn't even get it. So I'm like, dah, I know, see she's flirting with you. He's like, no, she's not.
Speaker 1: She's just really sweet.
Speaker 2: I'm like, okay, yeah, now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like this this one girl was talking to Palem Paul's like you really ruined her day when you walked up. I'm like, why do you think she liked to.
Speaker 2: So he's the opposite.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yes for me.
Speaker 2: So once the guys are back, Jesse goes into Lexi's room and gives her a big Kohala hug as promised. They start talking and he notices the Jay necklace she's wearing. Now, I was not ready for this conversation.
Speaker 1: She knew where this was gonna go.
Speaker 2: No, she tells him that her best friend, Jeremy died, so she wears it for him. Jeremy was a model just like Lexi, and they had been friends since they were fifteen. Jesse opens up about his journey with his cancer. Even though this is a shitty time in his life, he said, he says, it's the best thing that's ever happened to him. Lexi tells him that she's glad he's here, and Jesse asked if they could make out over it, and they do. I mean, nothing like a little trauma bonding and then trauma boning.
Speaker 1: I mean I really was like that calls for some emotional that's like a crygasm. I know, you know what that leads to, like, Oh my god, I mean a rare find I mean.
Speaker 2: It's just it was such a sad conversation. But I think it's a conversation they bonded over that they bonded over. I think that both of them going through what they went through is probably changed them and matured them.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Sure, sure that does mature you. That's what molds you. Things like that along the way and right, and both of them having that in their life to go through and then understanding it for each other, like how she's hurt, what he went through, she saw what her It's just like, I like this, everything about this.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 2: I just at first I got a little nervous when you started talking about it, because I thought, you know, with the trauma she went through with that, like she might push away, like be afraid, like.
Speaker 1: Oh god, I don't oh god, I don't want to happen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, of course I think that.
Speaker 1: And then she's like that was a smart thought, but I didn't think of that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, She's like, well, my mind always goes to the bad place, always, it always does.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I get intrusive thoughts often, like I'm working on it.
Speaker 3: Do you know what I heard? What when you hum? You can't have those thoughts?
Speaker 1: Oh I saw it on Instagram and you know what when those things happen to me, I hum.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm going to try that and it works. Oh good, I'm gonna try that. Meanwhile, Lindsay and Carl are both in the kitchen together. He finally says HI to her and congratulates her on her pregnancy. Kyle is over there in the corner watching the entire awkward interaction. Lindsay calls him out for eavesdropping. Lindsay knows Krl is scared of her, but she couldn't care less about him now. Carl is so confused by the zero fox that Lindsay and her you know, her unborn baby, you know boyfriend's baby, think about him. But the interaction between Carl and Lindsay is pretty much the same as when they were together.
Speaker 1: Well, it's that friendship apparently, the way I would look at it, like the way I see it is their friendship never.
Speaker 3: Ended the relationship did.
Speaker 2: I wonder if they're more hurt about breaking up the friendship or breaking off the wedding, because I feel like they were just best friends. I never felt like they should have gotten married.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I think that's it's the friendship that they missed more. They weren't compatible. She wanted to have a good time, she wanted to drink, he couldn't. You know, at some point they fucking hated each other in that relationship. You know, at some point they stopped even having sex, like the relationship was over, but the friendship wasn't. So they probably missed each other. But I she's a strong girl, like she's she has gives off this like don't fuck with me, don't.
Speaker 2: Talk with me, well, you know, with me and find out, Yeah, exactly. And when Lindsay says, Carl's still scared to me, and I thought, I'm fucking scared of you, Lindsay, I'm scared of you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's got it. She's got an energy about her that I don't even know if the New York Girls will know what to do with it, to be honest with them, I know i'll see it.
Speaker 3: I know I don't see it.
Speaker 1: Let her fucking power.
Speaker 2: It'll be interesting to see what they do to that show. I'm so interested to hear that. But Sierra is telling Paige how much she doesn't want to be in the house. The past December, Sierra was going through a tough time with her family and Wes was always the person she would confide in and tell him stuff. She got emotional in her confessional because Wes was her go to person, But in the New York Times article, he said they weren't each other's people, and it was like so heartbreaking because I'm like see her cry, Like I don't know what went on with her family, but to be able to tell somebody personal things and think through your people. I don't know if he repeated this my stuff to the New York Times are what he did?
Speaker 1: Well, No, in the episode, he's like, listen, I thought it was a good idea to give an article, because I didn't and it just didn't come out the way I wanted. I don't think that he articulated his words correctly. He just basically said he didn't like her, and I look at him, and I look at her, and what did I do? I sent her a very nasty text message saying if you date people that I just don't think. I'm not going to be mean to him because I have a son, so I'm not going to say nasty things, but I mean I don't see them together.
Speaker 2: Okay, Okay, I said the same thing. I feel like, you know, I'm obsessed with Sierra. I think she's beautiful. I think she's the full package. I love a girl that lets everybody know who she is. I don't want to saything bad about him either, not.
Speaker 1: It's I don't Yeah, but you know, and he's a nice guy.
Speaker 2: Hey, he's a young jack Black to me, Okay, here's a young jack Black. Here's young black black.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean? Like, like, that's so funny and so good.
Speaker 2: You know, I'm saying, Sarah, Siara, I said, Sarah.
Speaker 1: I went on this rant of texting all the young pretty girls that I know, and I said, I said, Sierra, when.
Speaker 2: I hang up, but get to get that text.
Speaker 1: You're doing just fine camera and not any of them can shine your shoes.
Speaker 2: Oh jeez, So you text all these pretty girls saying what I said, Next.
Speaker 1: Time I see you with the likes of somebody like this, looking the way that you do, I am going to I forget what I said. I threatened them in some way. But but and it's not that there's anything wrong with him. No, you're just different. You guys are different.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're just they are different.
Speaker 1: I mean, I think that's why he doesn't like you. And and you'll realize one day you didn't really like him.
Speaker 2: And you're gonna find out one day why he didn't like you, because everybody fucking likes you. I think Sierra was a little bit more into us then maybe he wasn't her, which is to everybody, shocking, shocking.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you what it was, because the answer is right there, Tamra. She leaned on him and he was there for her when her family wasn't. He became to her not just a guy. See this is what girls. Ready, you go here and then it's here and then it's there, right head heart pussy.
Speaker 2: Down south did the pussy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so the big thing it could pull a freight train, my father says one herring, A pull of freight train. That's the most powerful.
Speaker 2: Thing, the power of the pee.
Speaker 1: But I think that is what attracted her to him. And let me tell you something. That's attractive when somebody's kind When you when you have nobody else in that that like kindness and gentleness comes along, you fall hard. Yeah. That's better than good day. Yeah.
Speaker 2: And I also feel like sometimes when really pretty girls are dating a guy that's maybe not at their level, and they're like, eh, you know, take her a leaver. It makes that girl want him even more because they're so used to guys just going, oh my god, I have.
Speaker 1: Stud See Jen Fessler told me he's a stud football king, really scholarships, talks to He's very like, he's very lovable. He's I was supposed to I wanted to meet him. I was supposed to be and watch what happens like with him on Monday, but I don't think and and jen Fessor's he called me and he said for me to come with him, and I'm like, that's sweet. Okay, So I think this is what I'm getting at.
Speaker 3: He's very sweet.
Speaker 2: We had him on the podcast. I just just we've had so many people on the podcast. Very sweet, very nice. He actually DMed me recently because I was in Kansas City and you know, there was a big, you know, football game going. I guess that's where he's from. And he's like, oh, you go into the game or so. I can't remember exactly what he said, but I'm like, he is. He's very out there. He's very chatty.
Speaker 1: He was very very charming.
Speaker 2: I'm just so protective of I love.
Speaker 1: I just want to say now that I'm looking at this through different eyes. I get it.
Speaker 2: Okay, I take back my young jack black comment.
Speaker 1: Okay, I take back, and I take back yelling at you for being upset over him. And I understand where it came from. Actually, I just.
Speaker 2: Made seen Sierra cry. Just hurt me and we just.
Speaker 1: Get mad because you know, but she got it off her chest, and you know what, to his credit, he was a gentleman. He was just sat there and he took it. He took it, and and then his friends were like, hey, I just want to let you know. You know, silence wasn't so great. You should have spoke. He's like, I already got in trouble for talking. Maybe I should just shut up. Maybe he's not stupid.
Speaker 2: He's not.
Speaker 1: The Kid's not stupid West.
Speaker 2: He just has some questionable West. We like you, clothing outfits, clothing choices, little questionable. Yeah, what do I know? My husband vices clothes at Costco. So what do I know? I can't any guy at Costco by himself. He loves that store. He will come back with clothesph for the kid. I go, no, no more bathroom Rogs. And like, you are not decorating this house. You shouldn't even be decorating your body because you don't know how to dress. He does not give a shit. He's like, but they're comfortable. I go, those are dad jeans. He's like, but they're really comfortable when I ride my Harley and I go, okay, you know what.
Speaker 1: I'm not guy. Guy's guy from Kansas. He's just a guy. We are used to a little bit more. What do they call it? Metro? Yeah, kind of yes, yes, you know quaffed. Paul spends ten to twenty hours a day on his hair. When he wakes up to go to the bathroom. Before he gets back to Betty, wets his hair and fixes it up, gets back in bed. I'm always the first one in the car waiting for him because he's getting ready, Like, you know, it's different.
Speaker 2: So Eddie's the opposite. Everybody thinks, oh, he's probably you know, he's metro because he's good looking.
Speaker 1: And then it goes to the gym and I'm like, are you kidding me?
Speaker 2: This guy is the least metro ever I go. If he could get like you know, you got your kids when they were younger, those gr animals were. If there's a tiger in the shar tiger on. The pants. Match, those match. That's what I need for Eddie. Hey, I came home yesterday, I'm filming. I'm like, what are you wearing? I just put it on. I'm like, oh God, you're killing me right now.
Speaker 1: He's easy, he's simple, and you know what, Wes is just a simple guy.
Speaker 2: Yeah he is.
Speaker 1: He's a good old boy. That's what he is.
Speaker 2: The most metro thing Eddie does is gets his nose and ears waxed because he's pretty hairy.
Speaker 1: That's it. Okay, well that's it.
Speaker 2: So dinner is served. Dinner is served, and Kyle gets on the microphone to announce it to the whole house, pages a toast and congratulates everyone on being mature considering the circumstances. However, Lindsey and Carl are sitting on opposite end of the table. West and Sierra can't make eye contact.
Speaker 1: And you just know it's coming, you know it, you know the big drop.
Speaker 2: Kyle asks Sierra what she thinks of Wes's hairdoo, and she says it sucks, you know what. Could probably use a little you know, treatment on his hair. Not gonna lie or just put on that cowboy hat he's wearing.
Speaker 1: But you know, just a guy.
Speaker 2: He's just a guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Then Siara calls out West in front of everyone for the New York Times article. She wants to address it right now at the table since everyone will hear about it anyways.
Speaker 1: Which was I was cringing because I know Sierra very well and I'm like, here we go, here we go.
Speaker 2: I love her round table stuff on traders. Sierra could have used a heads up text before the article came out. He also could have told her how he felt before doing the interview. Wes stay silent, he has nothing to say. Lindsay breaks the tension by telling everyone she.
Speaker 1: Has to take a shit.
Speaker 2: First time in mone Nice. I'm like, girlfriends of my mons, that's a problem.
Speaker 1: Well, that's what where lynd'ss comes in. I'm not used to girls announcing they have to take a ship in shront of boys, or that they're farting. I did take a break from the show one time because I think Page talked about farting in front of the guy. Like, I'm like, I don't come from.
Speaker 4: This generation certain things that there's nothing sacred.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, there's nothing sacred.
Speaker 2: Nothing sacred anymore, that's for sure.
Speaker 1: The word far. I didn't say until my forties.
Speaker 2: That's funny. I mean, I probably have said it a million times in my life, But to sit at a dinner table with guys and say it.
Speaker 1: At the dinner table, I don't know that I would go the dinner table. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think I might have just slipped down and said I'll be right back. Yeah, I'm knocking out Heaven's doormack.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna go laid down for a minute. Yeah.
Speaker 2: But Sara is treating this dinner like she's at the trader's round table.
Speaker 1: Well, she did say I came there. She went right from traders to summerhouse.
Speaker 2: Oh, the poor thing.
Speaker 1: So she was still on the heels of that round table, and that's how she treated it, she said, exactly, Tamor, You're right to have noticed that, because that's what she said.
Speaker 2: That's brutal. I'm obsessed with her, Like I said, I love a girl who lets you know how she feels. And she let us know all the fills at this table. Let a bitch know, you fucking loser, bitch boy, and your hair looks bad, I'm like, whoa, You're gonna tell him his mom's ugly too.
Speaker 1: She will yeah, probably she will. I that girl, she's good for her, good for her. And then they got the poison out. But then she was like, but I wanted a hug after that. I want to make out after that.
Speaker 2: I know, I'm like, oh my god, she not soviscerated.
Speaker 1: The guy. Yeah, he doesn't know if you're gonna fucking stab him with your dinner knife and he's supposed to go lean in for the kiss. He's a fraid he's gonna get his throat cut.
Speaker 2: I know. I see some makeup sex coming. I see it.
Speaker 1: I see it, you do, Tamor.
Speaker 2: I don't need to see it on the cameras though, Guys, I don't need to see it.
Speaker 1: I don't just see it.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I think he's afraid of her. He should be.
Speaker 2: He should be.
Speaker 1: I know every man should be afraid of ever.
Speaker 2: Just a little bit, just a little bit. Now, the whole group is going out together. They left at ten oh seven pm and most of them were back by eleven twenty nine. That's that's how I like to go out. Sierah and Page getting ready for bed, and Siarah confesses a toxic thought. She called out Wess at dinner so now she wants to make out with him. I'm like, oh my god, Jess, Jesse, and Wes get back to the house at three a m. These guys party hard. Jesse debates going straight into Lexi's room, but decides calling her and leaving her voicemail was a better idea, which I do agree, Like, just don't go in for the kill, Jesse. Yeah, if you were Lexi, would you think Jesse's actions were cute or cringe or what?
Speaker 5: Calling her when he got home just the way man, He's like, oh did you hear how cute her voicemail is? Oh, he's got nothing pisses me off more when someone calls me after hours or when someone calls me drunk.
Speaker 1: Don't do it. Oh yeah, I have a lot.
Speaker 2: I'm sure she have a lot of experience of getting drunk calls.
Speaker 1: But yeah, like, show some respect to someone's sleep, Okay, And it's not because I'm old, Like just beat man and say, oh, she's probably tired. I'll call her tomorrow or how about text her because that won't wake her up.
Speaker 2: So the next day, it's fourth of July. This morning, Kyle and Amanda are talking about Lindsay being pregnant before them, and Amanda doesn't want kids anytime soon. She's trying to figure out her health before she has a child, and she feels still feels like a baby. They're having a party at the house to celebrate the holidays, but Lindsay tells them she won't be there. She's going home to celebrate her pregnancy announce it with her boyfriend. Do you see Kyle and Amanda having a baby?
Speaker 1: I just know.
Speaker 2: She's a little bit.
Speaker 1: How old is Amanda?
Speaker 3: How old is Amanda?
Speaker 2: Thirty three?
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, still that's young. You got some time, but you don't.
Speaker 2: I had three a baby then.
Speaker 1: I was divorced with two kids by then, by twenty eight. But that's us. Yeah, but you you're a grown woman. You're not a kid anymore, so to say, but I'm just still a little like those Be careful with those words, girls, because all the girls that I have heard say that in my life miss the mark.
Speaker 2: Miss the mark.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, something was posted that Paige is freezing her eggs now after her breakup with Craig, So some of the them are preparing.
Speaker 1: Yes, just don't if you prepare, if you want to say, I'm too young and you want to prepare for that. I'm all for it, but don't ever regret.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, if you're in your thirties, you're not too young. You're just not ready. Like right, let me tell you, I had.
Speaker 1: My eyes exactly perfectly worded and said.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I had my last one at thirty eight, and it was you know, had my first one at eighteen, my last one at thirty eight, And I'll tell you that when I was thirty eight, that was a struggle. It was a struggle, you know. And then and then, you know, the older you are raising a baby, like I would rather, you know, poke my eyeballs out than have a baby right now.
Speaker 1: But you know what else, Tamera, and I'm going to say this, for both of us, we didn't have it easy having kids because we weren't with people that we stayed with and that was there for us. So it's a different experience I think for everyone, and and I and I commend them for waiting to be with the right person because it's not easy on your own.
Speaker 2: Kyle and Amanda are married and have been married for quite.
Speaker 1: I wasn't mean them, I just meant.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, but I'm saying, like, are they I don't know. I'm seeing a little crack in that. I I might be wrong. I might be wrong.
Speaker 1: Well, no, he said it. Listen, he said, I'm trying to be a better guy.
Speaker 2: Do you think it's him?
Speaker 1: Do you think?
Speaker 4: I mean?
Speaker 2: She seems nice. She seems like she's an alloyed annoyed with him.
Speaker 1: Maybe for her. I don't know him. I know him. I've spent a lot of time with him lately. Every time. They seem such a nice guy.
Speaker 2: He's a very nice guy, ring such a nice.
Speaker 1: Guy, and she's a lovely girl.
Speaker 2: I got excited when I saw them kiss because I'm like, I feel like there's a separation. But then maybe it's because they've been together so long. It's like, hey, i'll you later, Like whatever, I don't need to be sitting by you all day long. But Page facetimes Craig to catch up. I think I know, and Page is confessional. She says she feels bad, like.
Speaker 1: At they're not together anymore. I think it's safe freely. I know I felt about that phone call because she's.
Speaker 2: A completely different person than the girl he started dating three years ago. She's busy, I bat can't be around as much. I bet she's changed your mind on things like marriage and baby. Well, we're getting to see, like I said, the demise of Craig and Page, they seem very disconnected. You know, three years is the mark though. If you're with somebody for three years and you don't feel like it's going anywhere, it's time to jump ship.
Speaker 3: You know, you're right, you are, you're you're one hundred percent right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And you know it's like and the older you get, the less time that should be because you know, you know more.
Speaker 2: But especially at that age, especially that because that's that's mar marrying an age, you know, in the thirties, like marrying baby baby's age. And it's like, if she's not feeling right, get out. But you know, Paige and Craig have been dating since twenty twenty one, and like I said earlier, she's revealed she's freezing her eggs.
Speaker 3: Didn't he Yeah, didn't he take that?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah.
Speaker 2: He seems like a lovely guy, he really does. I just don't know that I would be into guys that, you know, so pillows and you know, I like the Martha Stewart type of guy. He wants to, you know, have chickens and have eggs, which I get. Eggs are very expensive right now. But he also, like you know, he wants to live on a farm and she's a city girl. So like time, it's starting to get ugly between them. One's accusing another one. She's accusing him of texting girls. He's going on talk shows saying he knows the girl is gonna.
Speaker 1: Said she's going to put out the the.
Speaker 2: Text shot the fall. I didn't hear that. Well, it's like when you say something like this and you're on a public platform. It's like going and saying I never said that to a blogger on you know, they're they're lying.
Speaker 1: If you wrote it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, meanwhile, they're gonna publish it. They're gonna put it out there. So if you say it about a girl that you know, oh I didn't text any girls, and they're like, well, here it is, here's you know it's coming.
Speaker 1: You know, my my parents were so ahead of their time. When we were little grammar school, I'm talking the seventies, we were told never put nothing in writing or say anything over the phone that you can't scream in front of city hall. That is good.
Speaker 2: I am gonna I am learning so much from you, because I have learned I'm very impulsive, very impulsive. I well, if somebody makes me mad, I'm not I'm not like this anymore as much as bad, but I would be like, fuck her, she's a fucking asshole, you know, and all that, And especially when you're doing that amongst cast members. Then if they ever get mad at either, like look what she's sad about you. So I'm like, i will write something, i will delete it, and I'll be that's unfortunate, you know what I mean, Like, I'm like, I'm not doing your words.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, never never put nothing in writing because ten years from now someone can pull it out. But I was. I was, that was embedded in me as eight seve.
Speaker 2: Very very good parents, very very good parents, a lot of rough All parents are rough. Well, everyone's downstairs setting up for the party. Wes tries to have a one on one conversation with Sierra. He starts off with is this summer going to be fucking awful? He explains why he's been doing press because he looked like an idiot the reunion and he feels like he's on the defense. He apologizes to her and says he'd never hurt her intention. He was trying to clear his name by doing press. And I think there's nothing worse than a cast member who you know, goes to a reunion and then does press afterwards and tries to fix it.
Speaker 1: You can't fix it.
Speaker 2: You can't.
Speaker 1: I mean you have to let it go away. You let it, You have to leave it as a seventy two hour shelf life.
Speaker 2: Yes, absolutely, I mean I do agree with watching yourself and going, eh, you know what, I'm going to learn from my mistakes. I'm gonna try to be a better person. But to backtrack and then to go and do press and all that stuff.
Speaker 1: You dig your whole, You dig your whole deeply, You dig in and the more you talk, the worse it gets. Then you double down on something that everyone got pissed off at you about it. You don't even realize you're doing it. I was never in favor of answering. I just wanted to go away. Yes, now I was well advised.
Speaker 2: And Wes's defense last year was, I believe, his very first year of ever being on TV. And there is a learning curve, there is a learning there is, but you.
Speaker 1: Know your buddies should be telling you yeah, your friends should be like, don't say it, don't answer to it, your biggest mistake.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, why would Wes expect Sarah to react positively to the New York Times article delusional?
Speaker 1: I don't because the read no because he didn't mean to hurt her and he didn't know that what he was saying sounded so bad.
Speaker 2: And you know what you get in front of somebody that's interviewing you. Oh and then all this time, especially.
Speaker 4: Being a new being an amateur, bade it say things that maybe.
Speaker 2: You shouldn't have said. You say too much. It's usually saying too much to saying too much. You know, people that are media trained they say very they answer a question in a very short answer because then it can't get.
Speaker 3: Twisted right, very specific.
Speaker 1: Yes, I like, answer specifically. And he had no idea and what was it? The New York Times. He started to in New York Time Reporter.
Speaker 2: That's a big outlet.
Speaker 1: So they were able to bait him into say They're like, yeah, you got a bad rap, and I mean, it's okay to just not like somebody. And then he'd probably was like, yeah, and I didn't really like her that, but like, you know, what I mean, like.
Speaker 3: He thought he was just talking to this person.
Speaker 1: Sometimes rare, but sometimes it can happen to the best of us, much less some guy from Kentucky who ain't no shit about this and gets off his cowboy horse or his little cowboy hat on and he walks in here thinking I'm going to clear my name. M M. Yep, No, it can't happen like that.
Speaker 2: I get it, And it didn't happen. He learned a lesson. Let's hope he learned a lesson.
Speaker 1: You can't put the toothpaste back in the tube.
Speaker 2: You can't. You don't apologize. That's all you can do. You canna apologize, own a human.
Speaker 1: Own it, and then just wait for it to go away, stay away from social media for a couple of days, and just hope that you just get through it and it doesn't affect any other part of your life.
Speaker 2: Well, Summerhouses kicked off. Amazing summer house.
Speaker 1: I am ready for it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean it is delivering were how long?
Speaker 3: If we showed up there one weekend, that would be.
Speaker 2: So oh my god. I'm all for it. But I ain't gonna be walking around in my bikini like those girls do. They're like, I'm watching them, you.
Speaker 1: Know, no want you can stop it?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, that the skin is sagging the whole shop.
Speaker 1: I'll be wearing my my aviation jumpsuit, that my sweatsuit that I have fifty of the one you have on. You got my mumu or something to cover my aci and legs.
Speaker 2: Here's the thing, you know, you get to a certain age and I see them sitting on the couch with their legs all and I'm like, nah, there's gonna be a little skin hanging out here, you know if it was you know, at this age.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, it's like a deli from me. Stop it.
Speaker 2: But but yeah, So thank you guys for tuning in, and.
Speaker 1: I hope you had as much fun as we did.
Speaker 2: Yes, and thank you Dolores for filling in for our teddy Joe honor.
Speaker 1: It really is an honor.
Speaker 2: Praying for a girl because you know, you want to come back.
Speaker 1: A lot of prayers went out to her and we you got good news this morning. It's working. It's working, it's working.
Speaker 3: Keep praying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, Dolores, I'm going to see you, so bye for now. Bye