Speaker 1: Shout out as a broken Wave, shut up, shut up, rookie, Broken Play man. I wish you you could just pan the camera around. I hope I used the right context. Just look around all these spiffy motherfucker, motherfucker people that that decided to come to Broken Play dressed to impress. Man, this is the new standard ride here for these sports shows. Man, Spot show gotta start waking up. Oh man, it feels good to be back. We ate man were here. We got a few comments we need to read out. Jared Lewis said, now you need a segment called garbage boustards and brother, you are totally correct, even though you spelled garbage wrong. He spelled that ga r B A G is garbage. We spelled that gaw bag god bitch. Somebody said I got the app on my TV's at home, but I just downloaded the Channel eighty five app on my phone to leave a coming. This show is definitely a hit, man shout out to him.
Speaker 2: Man, but watching it on the app, sir, get it early.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I can't express this enough.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: The thing about the app, you know it's a black owned company. To fire soth of is but YouTube like at the end of the day. Sometimes they we don'e seen it already. Well, week two they took a video down because we had a clip in there. They might not like we use a boxing clip one week on the app. We could put whatever we want to put on that and they can't do nothing. They can't take it down. Facts, So if you want to support man, make sure you get the app. It's playing the stuff on that live show. I don't know what you're watching this on now. If you working on YouTube, get the app. If you're watching it on the app, watch it on YouTube too, so we get the views. It works hand in hand that you go with that walkie talkie again, Marko, God dang, turn it down, bro, That nigga job is not that difficult to have walking tap Bro. I don't do I don't do what Marco will do, but I know I wouldn't need to walk in talking to say hey, turn to the right. You just gotta know what Marco Justin said, can we can we I like the the fact that Nigga said, can we can we get Shannon Sharp on the show? He's a free agent now and just and that that would be good to get him on the show. But I think he deserves his own show, you know, And I don't want a nigga to get fired for one job. Feel like he could come you know what I mean? Nah, yeah, yeah, yeah, but that's on Fox Sports. They finna take that shit off too, like it's gonna be discod. He gonna have to find somewhere for it to live. And nigga, I'm not trying to, you know, temple with nobody, but nigga, come to Channel eighty five and you can talk all your shit you want to. Shannon Shark like me, you can turn that shit up, but not you could drink your yack on this show. Do what you want to do. Skip Baylor's not he and Trump because that's what a lot of people were watching that because of Shannon Shark.
Speaker 2: Yeah for sure.
Speaker 1: I don't know who they gonna get to replace Shannon Sharp, but it's gonna be hard. Look Byron Brown. Well, since Shannon and Skip are no longer a show, Broken Play has moved into my number one sports. Oh show, niggas had to break up for you to see the beauty. I don't like to wish, you know, downfall on people. That's just like when KD got hurt against the rats like oh the Rappers winning one that if KD. I don't want that kind of blimmage on me. Nigga. We're gonna win. Because we're gonna win, We're gonna be number one. Matter of fact, I want them niggas to stay together. Yeah, yeah, so you can see the nigga. Man. I be seeing comments on my own too. Somebody said the other day. They was like, man, your show is great if you could just stop saying the N word and so much mL and I said this, motherfucking nigga need to shut this fucking That's exactly what I said, nigga. That's why I got my own shit so I can say the motherfucking nigga shit that I want to say. I'm talking like they talking to barbershop nigga. If you don't like it, don't watch this motherfucker or watch it on. We need them views, nigga. Nigga gotta be humble. We need broken plays dropping every day, just like them ESBN shows. Yeah, we're gonna get that one day. Not the d.
Speaker 4: Boom boot boogle.
Speaker 1: Fuck. Somebody said prize picks don't work in Indiana. Ig I don't know. I ain't been in Indiana. Hey, y'all, it might not work though. Man, I'm sorry to hear that, brother, But look, this is what y'all gotta do. We gotta just start infistrating the game. If you know somebody in another state where prize picks do work, let them bload it up for you, send them the money and you put it in. Yeah, you gotta be somebody you trust. Now, prize pigs not telling you to do that. I am so don't go feel like you can sue them me and you can't suit me because I'm gonna say that was a joke. Yes, sir, shout out the prize picks. I'm nav Green from Broken Play. The finals are here. Shout out the prize picks. They are giving away a one hundred percent match. That means whatever you put up, they gonna match it, and you could go ahead and put in any entry you want. It's so many picks going on during these finals, Miami Heat versus Denver Nuggets. It's getting so simple. They are putting how many minutes a player might play a game. Yo, kis they got him at forty minutes. That's a lock man lock that in. It's easy money. If you put up sixty eight dollars, they gonna match your sixty eight dollars. If you put up one hundred dollars, they'll match you one hundred dollars.
Speaker 4: Who you know doing this?
Speaker 1: Nobody? That's why we're rocking with prize picks. You don't even have to so what your team got put out? You don't like the heat, you don't like the Nuggets? Good, just take the players you have. No It's available in over thirty states. What you're waiting for? Go ahead over to Prize Picks right now by tapping that link in below and tell him Broken Place sent you download Prize Clicks today. Use the promo code Broken Play. Hey, it's the end of the year awards, So I think we should start giving out awards on our show cause I see the NBA got their first All Team and Defensive Player of the Year VP Year the Year. Hey, they don't understand us as viewers, how we view it. We have to start giving the awards out how we see it. Speaking of awards, Trey Young has won to get your ass on award. Trey Young has deleted all his Atlanta Hawks stuff off his page. He is tired of this shit. If Atlanta Hawks lose are young, bro, what what are they doing?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 1: What do you go from there?
Speaker 2: Down further down?
Speaker 5: I know stars want to come here, they do.
Speaker 1: They do, but I think it's just, bro, we be content with just what what it whatever it be. I don't know what. I don't know that. I tried. I tried to make sense of this whole ship. I don't know, bro, You're right, why why don't y'all want to come? I feel like Will Smith won't fresh Prince one nigga was crying by the dad. You don't love me, man, you don't love me man. But I'm gonna be all right. That's how like as a whole Hawks organization, if we lose right young and we don't get Jaylen Brown, man, we are some garbage bastards. And I'm saying that as a city Atlanta Hawks, they get, they'll get somebody. You never want it. Them niggas a god damn doing six sixteen trade and you end up with Julius round them. Nigga. We never asked for that, No man, no tray young. Just think about it, bro, quaevo, one of you niggas hit up, do a song, do something? Come on little baby. Then when the Robbers gotta start working.
Speaker 5: Yeah, all right, dangn gotta use their influence.
Speaker 6: It would have to be a trade because he signed to twenty six, twenty seventh season, so and just leave when.
Speaker 1: Nigga take his ship down? He finished several times, what is his playing? What he doing? This trade? Wha yet Nigga at home?
Speaker 7: Fuck y'all don't Yeah, he's staying in La don't he got a crib in l A.
Speaker 5: He wanted to play for La.
Speaker 1: Man, heither the Clippers of the Lake. He just don't want to play for the hat Is it Harry the Hawk? Why niggas don't like Atlanta Hawks? Man? It could be that we're gonna start with the first team all broken play, like you know how they do first team All NBA. This first team all broken play. Yeah, this means a lot more starting off at number one. Yeah, my boy, Anthony man em once, y'all show from the city all season. You've been shown what it is to be from a matter of fact, Nigga, you don't come to Atlanta, Minnesota don't deserve you. Nigga, come here and play. Hey, we're gonna treat you like the King y'all second on the list, Jalen Brown, Then y'all don't clapp with Ja. Besides that last game, Nigga, you've been excelling all years. I don't know what to make turnovers was about, but I couldn't keep you off the list. You know, I had to put my motherfucking doll, the brun on This motherfucker.
Speaker 5: Got too got Nigga.
Speaker 1: They say torn a killer. You had so much nigga miss missing. They said the nigga wasn't supposed to walk. Nigga got that giving them forty ten and twelve like it wouldn't shit at thirty eight. I can't leave you off. I know I talked a lot of trash about you, brother and I at one point in time, I thought you was almost a garbage Bostard, But sadly I was mistaken. Yoki Woo first team all broken plate Nigga. You could have been on that by yourself.
Speaker 2: Nigga.
Speaker 1: Nigga. Don't think none of them nigga passed but you. They don't rebound better than you.
Speaker 7: Ever since he pushed the Phoenix Suns owner man.
Speaker 1: Man, here's.
Speaker 8: You is right?
Speaker 1: He been on one ever since he pushed that owner pushed the Nigga said, I ain't get suspended. Nigga this.
Speaker 7: They asked him whatever asked him. They said, do you know who you pushed?
Speaker 5: A fan?
Speaker 1: Nigga said a fan on fun said, you're thinking he had a joker jerseys on that. Niggas said on final They tried, you not be a fan or joker. Nigga, he fans.
Speaker 7: They tried to correct him. They said it was the Phoenix Stuff's owner you pushed.
Speaker 1: He was watching the game. He's still a fact. Nigga, Donna care. You own that team. Nigga, you're a fan. That's why you bought the team because you was a fan at one point. The fuck out my face. Now that everybody be talking about, they love how we get a garbage Bostards out. This was well earned and well deserved. The Garbage Bosard of the Year award goes to no other than Ben Simmons. Nigga, you you have showed what it takes to be a garbage Bostard all year. You broke a team up two times. You broke Philly up. Then you took your ass up there to Brooklyn and broke that team up because you're hurt and your crying. You're a cry baby and that exemplifies a garbage bostard. You don't care what nobody think of you. Then you called, what the nigga watching me?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 1: What the fuck you talking about? Man?
Speaker 9: Nah?
Speaker 1: For real though, Ben Simmons, I don't know what it's left for you to do. But nigga, if I hear or I even speculate you trying to bring your ass that Leonard bitch, I'm gonna meet you at the airport myself. They wanna plant some drugs on your nigga. We don't want you here, nigga. We don't want you in the NBA. Nigga. Hey, Adam Silm, we're talking about suspended John Moret. That's well and is right, nigga suspended, suspend being Simmons too.
Speaker 7: Please if he come to Atlanta, it's gonna be a clip of Atlanta getting the first pick of the draft.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, for years to come. Ben Simmons is really trash man. You know what he's not? Mark said, it's not he's so much trash. He got so much potential, and it's like, well, you know when you see somebody like I got little cousins and little nephews like that. I see I be like Broun, you play the game all day, you two hundred pounds.
Speaker 5: Then we've seen what he could do him Lebron Like, when.
Speaker 1: You see Lebron, stop working with him. That nigga man, that nigga. He used to be at lebron house taking pictures with Lebron, and Lebron ain't put a picture up with this garbage bouce like, Nigga, don't want type of ship around me. You're tripping.
Speaker 5: You're bad for the brand.
Speaker 1: Boy, speaking of band for the brand, Nigga, Kyrie wants Lebron in Dallas. What y'all think about that?
Speaker 6: He ain't going to death, never gonna happen where Kyrie go to La. He wanted to go to l A, but that just didn't They didn't want to send in LA. They weren't gonna do that. Kyrie moving now he want to win, Bro, Yeah.
Speaker 4: He want to win.
Speaker 1: And then you gotta think Kyrie older. Now you see where he messed up with Lebron.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 1: Not just to put all the blame on Kyrito. Kyrie, you know it's people in your head telling me, like, Bro, you dope as a motherfucker. You're tripping the nigga ain't like this his team he took and then when people had that type of then you realize you don't went to Boston with the Brooklyn then you went to Dallas like bro Lebron was so bad. Right, but just as much as Kyrie needs Lebron, Lebron needed Kyrie. If Lebron would have had it somebody like Kyrie with that Lakers team, oh my, nigga, he would have wanted to ring you're talking about.
Speaker 6: You would have gotten stead of that garbage bastard nominee Dangelo Russell.
Speaker 1: Yes, for sure, don't bring him. Tyler Harrow doesn't want to suit up for Game three. He said he don't want to mess up the chemistry.
Speaker 6: I understand that you're gonna take minutes away from people that's doing well, So I understand.
Speaker 1: Nigga. If they paying you, suit your motherfucking ass. Stop talking about what you want to do and what you don't want to do. Nigga, this is the fucking Finals. You feel me, If we got any chance, you only could make us better if you fucking up. We know what a put your ass at right where you was at until you take your suit off.
Speaker 5: He's self conscious.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 7: He probably seeing comments to them saying they playing better without him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, shit, start reading, nigga. When you read something like that, that's what Niggas don't know how to take constructive criticism. My English teacher told me that in eighth grade. She said, now, if you're a great student, you don't take constructive criticism. Cud bitch. I'm not wrong. But when I start realizing, like, oh, she right, because I was doing my book reports off movies and shit, I sit down and study and figure this shit out. I could be as great as she think I am. I never did it, though, you know why, because I didn't know how to take constructive criticism, just like Tyler herrold On, nigga, if they play better without you, niggas start working on your shit, nigga. Look what Caleb Martin doing. Look what Vincent doing. Vincent went how many points he had?
Speaker 2: Twenty three?
Speaker 1: Look what they doing, and you just get in and start rolling. That's what teamwork is about. Don't go trying to take over shit, go trying to keep the ship moving. That's your fucking problem. They say, Eric Sposure and Kerk could command twenty million a year on next contract? Oh shit, is it time coaches start getting paid like players? Hell no, no, no, hell no, Okay if you start talking like that, now, even coaches got shoes and shit.
Speaker 5: Ost of them was players before they was.
Speaker 1: Yeah, nigga, you was a playoff of ohe you done got some money. Bruh. A lot of coaches, a lot of coaches nowadays, what are they doing because they get fired so quick?
Speaker 2: Yeah, turn around.
Speaker 1: So it's like that's what I'm saying, the turnaround. So you start paying like that. So it's like you remember years where a coach would be with a team, so damn long you identified that coach with that team. Now it's like, nigga, what Doc Rivers donet been on? What four teams you remember? Orlando Magic, Boston, Celtics, Philly? Who do you out of? What would you identify him with?
Speaker 7: Only because he wont to ring with them in one ringer?
Speaker 1: So it's just like that, like you don't want them to start getting money like that, Like, well, I don't should give them the money ain't mine, But I'm just saying it don't make sense. It does because you want to keep capping the players off, saying it ain't enough money in the CBA and all that ship. But you're talking about you wanna give.
Speaker 6: A coach all this money and if you fire him, you're still gonna have to pay that money right.
Speaker 1: Now in college, I understand because y'all not paying the players, and that's when it was fucked up. You're getting them coaches all that day and not no you know what I'm saying, not no players. Muntie Williams becomes the highest paid coach in NBA history. I know. I just talked that ship about Curry and Sposure, but they ain't black. I love when a black king get his motherfucking money. If that coach won't that money, give it to him, Monty, you ain't gonna win any Detroit, so you might of wear start spending that money now, nigga, you got two years before they get your ass on. Nobody there.
Speaker 2: They got a good young Cordo.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I just think bro with that team like Muntie Williams, I think he could have just went to a contender. Munty Williams a great coach. He should have never got out of Phoenix. But you never know. When these players agree with the coaches and stuff, like that and what's going on?
Speaker 5: Yeah, so that plays him and KAD didn't have enough time to really blend.
Speaker 1: Yeah, k KD and Booker didn't have enough time to really blend. I think they got something, you know, they just didn't have no bench. Yeah, but the finals is now one one man. Let's talk about damn proud of Miami. Nobody. Hey, I told y'all even though it wasn't Jimmy. Jimmy came alive in the fourth quarter. Yeah, Gabe, Vincent and that nigga Dunk and Robinson, it's they role players.
Speaker 7: Yeah, they stepped up. Max Strus came up and had ten man.
Speaker 1: Max Strews said, hey over bro, Hey Max Strus. They asked Max Strews, they said, when you was open, now, how do you feel? He said, Hey, Shooter's gonna shoot. Yeah, that's how I know. Jimmy Butler nom niggas head white boys don't talk like that. No, Shooter's gonna shoot if they do. They talking about other shit.
Speaker 7: You've seen Duncan Robin flexing on him too for Duncle, this.
Speaker 1: Hip right getting flamed. I couldn't resent them. Yeah, man, but no, I think Miami got a better chance than people think. You know why, I was watching that game and I saw Miami finna win. Get what I said, ain't no motherfucking way Lebron got swelled and miamising.
Speaker 5: Look look at the team, bro, You see what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Man, you mean to tell me there is Lord Russell, that Max strus and gave Vincent out there balling harder than you, and nigga Joker went for forty.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's what they're gonna go.
Speaker 7: A boy, They're gonna let him kill him off the points because you see, only have four assisters passing.
Speaker 1: That's what fucked him up.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and that's why have over twenty. They're gonna stop everybody else.
Speaker 5: And let Joker go.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Denver's oh and three when scores forty plus in the playoffs.
Speaker 1: That's to let that nigga go for fifty.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's the right adjustments to make. They really got a chance.
Speaker 2: Now, the on't gonna win one more.
Speaker 1: You think you think you think niggas in six. I know Miami gonna win one at home. I feel like they're gonna win game three at home.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't be surprised that Miami be up to one and they had an eight point spread. That net the nigga. I was watching that mother another round. Please. It got a little scared because they ran off. Though. Man, when we come back, we're gonna get into some high lights and low lights, and but before we get to that, man, I just wanted to send a big love and respect to DC on fly Man and RP to Miss Jackie old Man. We lost somebody eighty We lost an eighty five South member. And when I say we're family, we'll family. And our prayers go out to d C on Fly. We stagned the comments. Y'all was concerned about them, and as a team were concerned about them. So much love and respect to my brother d C. I talked to him, and you know what I'm saying, it's gonna be if anybody can handle it is DC Man. He got the faith of a god, damn gorilla, and much love and respect to him. I just wanted to say that because that needed to be said.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 1: So when we get back, we got some high lights and we got some low lights, and we'll be back on broken play high lights. Game two. Now, Game one was I ain't one was what we thought it was gonna be. Game one with I knew Denver will win, but Miami Slip made a little run at the end where.
Speaker 2: It was like, oh okay, they got within like nine.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they got with him like nine. But den what Denver has a strong gass team from one elder and Nigga. Reggie Jackson and your boy don't even play. The nigga who up Briant, They don't even play. So these niggas could go deeplay in their bench if they wanted to. Speaking of going deep, if they wanted to. The nigga gave Vincent that Nigga was the most improved in the G League in twenty twenty. Nigga scored twenty three points in the fucking finals. Nigga talk about knowing yo, goddamn ceiling, Nigga, try to put you in a box. But ay, I'm bigger than the G League.
Speaker 2: Shit word.
Speaker 1: They probably are coming to him back. Bro, you're gonna be You're gonna be the face of this ship. Nigga, Who bitch, I'm here for a minute. I'm gonna go. I'm going to the NBA. I'm going to the real Shipga. No, we don't never get over there.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 1: They just tell us that we never really don't. Na, I'm going to the NBA, bitch, and I'm going to the finals. And he did game two twenty three see this on me? Who the fuck put finals MVP with a question mark? Who wrote that? Let let's not get ahead of y'all gotta be talking now and did it? So you never know this one game Marse is averaging nineteen? Where do you getting so you think the nigga averaged nineteen? Finna win the finals? MVP?
Speaker 2: No average nineteen when he won the final, Nigga, he had to go against.
Speaker 1: Hey, that's the word nigga, labron average, the trouble dumble. You still get mv beat that nigga. Help that motherfucker with pride.
Speaker 7: Just the fact that he's in the conversation for find this MVPs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, nigga because of us. Ain't nobody else mentioned this nigga. That's y'all talking as y'all don't smoke folk blunts.
Speaker 2: He stepped up.
Speaker 1: Is he a start in the league?
Speaker 5: Definitely?
Speaker 1: For sure? For sure. We all can agree on that and attest to that. I hope they don't make the same mistake Dallas made by letting Brunson go and you see Gabe Vincent somewhere going to fuck crazy. Speaking of going to fuck crazy, nigga, bring your ass come. Hey, that's what we're gonna start doing. When the team fucking up, We're gonna start pulling these niggas from the team. Get him on the Hawks, make our own team. Duncan Robinson. Who that motherfucker had ten points in the fourth quarter.
Speaker 2: They only had ten in the game.
Speaker 1: Niggas them team came just when they needed. Jimmy Butler was sitting on the bench chilling.
Speaker 5: Yeah, man, he stepped up.
Speaker 1: Man, and you know who else been going crazy. We didn't want the least though, Bam. Man, y'all been sleeping on Bam.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Nikki heard us.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Bam been playing. Hey, even though Joker had forty one, can't be stopped, bro, Now you blunking shot one time the nigga get the rebound, walk over there to the right, pass the ball, getting the mother a bro, if you want to teach your kid how to play basketball, let that nigga watch Joker. That bitch don't get tired.
Speaker 2: The word it works, bro.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, he shoot that bitch like that.
Speaker 7: But now to your point, Bam, has been making the right adjustments.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, Bam been playing defense.
Speaker 7: Yeah, he's been doing as much as he can't. He been doing better than Anthony Davis.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: More consistent, more consistent.
Speaker 5: Let's see what talking about.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then it's like it's more weight with Bam. Yeah, speaking of weights, I can't wait to see what you do next game, Michael Porter, because you didn't do ship the last one man five points brother like And somebody said inconsistent has always been his issue. Michael Porter got game.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you just don't know what.
Speaker 1: Michael Porter played lights out against the Lakers when my money on the line, motherfucker you you couldn't miss now when I'm neutral, bit you neutral? You should have fucked up against the Lakers.
Speaker 6: Nigga, Man, he didn shoot a lot. He only shot eight shots, which is very interesting. He usually shoot a lot more than that. Went two for eight from the field, one for six from three, five points six rebounds.
Speaker 1: Hey, where are we getting this from? They said he was compared to Kevin Durant, who said that who the fuck wrote Hey, y'all nigga trying to sabotize my shows?
Speaker 10: Who wrote that?
Speaker 8: Bro?
Speaker 1: That nigga ain't never been compared to No damn KD. And I'm not gonna say it. Let me tear that piece off. He's trying to fuck me up. Evn y'all want my show to fail.
Speaker 11: That band.
Speaker 1: They wanted me to say that ship. They think I gonna read, They think I ain't like these other reporters. Nigga, I got my own mind. Who the fuck saying that stupid ship for a number one player compared to Kevin Durant? They wrote it like that event. All right, No, it wasn't me, it was me, so so nobody knows.
Speaker 7: Now, we're not We're not trying to snitch on our fellow staff member.
Speaker 1: All right. Joker only had four assists in the game, too lost. That's the problem, and Joker don't forgetting everybody involved.
Speaker 5: I think that's Miami's game plan.
Speaker 1: But this is the thing. I can't necessarily blame Joker. If a nigga like Booker only I meant a nigga like Porter only had five points. Nigga, If I'm giving you the ball and you don't, God damn score, nigga, you fucking up mind sets Who the fuck I'm throwing to and who wants care card. Well, Pope, Nigga's not talking about him enough car Well, Pope, been all right out there, crash.
Speaker 2: We'll talk about the next segment. Trash.
Speaker 1: He had him on priv Like you said, he's doing what GB GB man, he doing what you expect out of my Callwell, Pope, if you want the Nigga to give you twenty, then you already fucking up.
Speaker 5: That's too much.
Speaker 1: He gives you about nine or team.
Speaker 2: And he played even playing, but he hasn't been given nine to ten.
Speaker 6: He had six hole now the first game he had had seven on the first game.
Speaker 1: Game to try. Hey, when you watching the game, it look like them be scoring more that Nigga had three at the free throw line where you know we got fired on that three.
Speaker 2: Yep, only one after that.
Speaker 1: Damn, that's tough.
Speaker 2: GB.
Speaker 1: I have a question, much more American than a ball eagle. The fourth of July is almost here, and that means a couple of things barbecues, pool parties, and last but not least, glizzes. And it just so happens the sponsored of today's shows, Manscape, are making sure all the Gizzy gladigator across the nation are groomed for battle on America's birthday from Seed to Shining Sea, joining over eight million pew patriots worldwise who trust man escape with exclusive offering for you twenty percent off and free worldwide shipping with the Cold eighty five Sports at manscape dot com talk about American dream, it's only right to start with America's favorite, the Performance Package four point oh. Inside this package, you'll find their lawnmower four point oh, Tremor, the weed Whcker, Iaron, those hair Tremor, crop Preserver, ball deodorant, crop Revivor, Toner Performers, boxer briefs, and a travel bag to hold your goodies. First off, the lawnmower four point oh. You call yourself an American without a lawnmower. Their fourth generation Tremor features a cutting edge ceramic blade to reduce grooming accidents. Thanks to their advanced skin Safe TMT technology, the lawn mower four point oh is waterproof and it also has a four hundred k led spotlight you need for more precise shave. Take your freedom bills to the next level by going to manscape dot com and get twenty percent off with free shipping with our disc Cold eighty five Sports get your independence back this Independence Day and unlocked your confidence with man skate team. So look, we only got got it. We're gonna start getting into baseball as well, because we only have a few high lights and low lights right And the only team I really be keeping up with is them damn Braids, the Nigga. I know they won another day. I don't know what day it was, but I know they want another day. They beat the ship out of somebody.
Speaker 6: They got a game to day against the Mets at the truest Park, so it should be good.
Speaker 2: You like Yankees and Braids, those are my squads.
Speaker 1: Hey, Judge when he when are you talking about leaving the Yankees?
Speaker 6: Yeah, it was a contract year from this year, but they resigned him. It was thoughts about him going to the Giants, but it was a false rumor, but he stayed.
Speaker 1: He the highest paid.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's He's paid a good amount of money.
Speaker 1: I'm talking about the highest paid baseball player.
Speaker 2: And I think so yeah, I think so yeah.
Speaker 1: Who are the Braids got? All I know was a cooner because we got rid of Freeman.
Speaker 2: I'll be Sean Murphy, Matt Olsen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we might sit with the sas we might sit because I don't know how to get any nigga high lights and low.
Speaker 6: Lights tracking out three times. It's a low light highlight home run, a big web gym, a big play in the infield.
Speaker 4: Bro.
Speaker 1: You know when I when I was before we had broken play, hit the market and take the lead by stone. I used to watch them sports shows and when they start talking about baseball, I will always turn that motherfucker at night, because you know they show baseball at night when they think everybody's sleep right.
Speaker 2: But if you're putting like entries on it, you more locked in.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, nigga, Sometimes you can just get a nigga to get on base for prize picks. Shout out the prize pitch and you that ship seemed like a lock. But that shit be hard. Some of these nigga don't get past second base. Yeah, you got a prospects account down that.
Speaker 5: Get you. Gotta get you one man, Gotta get.
Speaker 1: You one man right now, because we're about to get into my favorite segment. I think I would only nigga who was successful last week. Yeah, and it's because I studied the game, unlike these niggas. These niggas make entries off their heart and off emotions. I studied the game. I know what it takes. And with that being said, when we come back, it's either a as a team. We lost though. It's no it's no nineteen forty two at the club, it's no hot wings, it's no broken plate. I'm not even gonna do that ship today. We gotta get it this season, at least once. See, that's the motivation I needed. Oh shit, we got broken playing the motherfucking beer two one bottle, two bottle, three bottle, poor bottle man. When we come back, you finna see us come from the bottom. This shit gonna be like paid in for a that we're standing in that motherfucker that broken place sign. Ah, it's deserved. It's well deserved, Nigga. We earned that shit. That's why I like that shit because we would have been winning from the start. We went. Understand when we finally get that championship nineteen forty two bottle, we ain't even drinking that motherfucker. We just filling that bitch in the club, Nigga, That prize picks money, bitch. With that being said, when we come back, we gonna see who was successful last week, and we're gonna see the losers from last week, and we're gonna make our predictions for the game three when we come back on broken play. Let's read these results from last week. Hey, I don't want to come off with some show both Marcel, would you be so kind to read them?
Speaker 2: I can't find Yeah, I got you hold on?
Speaker 1: Oh thing has the paper?
Speaker 4: Thank you?
Speaker 1: So like you gotta add a tude brother.
Speaker 6: So we have a new person that in the number one spot. It took him a while, but he's there. Nav Green four and three Jamal Murray to go over two and a half turnovers, which is a very interesting pick.
Speaker 2: And in one he had three, so that's a great.
Speaker 1: It wasn't interesting. I know Miami Heat played team defense. Jamal Murray, he's the point guard. He has the ball a lot, He's gonna have an offensive fire. He's trying to get to the cup, you know what I'm saying. And sometimes you're just trying to make players happen. You're trying to get get get to rock the jokis, get to rock the joker. He trying to do things. Sometimes you shot not working, then sometimes you just turn to your shot. And I just felt the two and a half. I knew he was gonna be good for three. And speaking of three, that's why I'm three spots ahead of a lot of people. But go ahead with the further rankings.
Speaker 2: The Great Pick tied for second.
Speaker 1: Dom.
Speaker 2: He lost last week as well.
Speaker 6: Bam under twenty six points, rebounds and assist twenty points alone, so.
Speaker 2: That was tough.
Speaker 6: He had forty four combined, so dominates four. Myself, it has been four game losing streak. It's fade, fade me all all viewers, fade Marcel right now.
Speaker 2: I'm in the funk right now. I apologize.
Speaker 6: It won't happen again. Trust me, kcp GB nominee for me. Points redown the sists over thirteen and a half, he only had ten, so seven points three bounds.
Speaker 2: Crash that two and five fat.
Speaker 1: Three and four man, bro, he lot, he lost by half point.
Speaker 2: He got the hook.
Speaker 1: He had Joker to get over twenty seven and a half and Joker only had twenty seven.
Speaker 4: Bro.
Speaker 7: That's a bad beat, Yes, the worst possible.
Speaker 1: That's why we named the show broken play. That's a broken down play because the nigga probably missed a free throw. One free throw. You got your twenty eight points.
Speaker 5: That's all what it took man.
Speaker 1: Event she rolled with Don Greg, roll with Marcel, sorry Greg, Marco.
Speaker 12: Roll with me.
Speaker 1: He won as well. Shout out to the boy man. They got a little usher fit on. Got that that lookd like usher that.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hey, so real quick, man, we're finna draw this up. Do we have a lot of options Marcella.
Speaker 6: Uh yeah, there's a few options on points and steals. They got a lot of players up right now.
Speaker 1: All right, y'all already looking see nowe of y'all see we do this. Lie, hey speaking a lie. So you know, in this last segment, I was talking about who put down that portal was compared to Kevin Durant. My it's my main guy, my main God dumb give him the mic because Don came in.
Speaker 10: I wrote this ship man, Yeah don't yeah what I what kind of everything he busted? I wrote this ship He said when he was coming out of elementary what no nigga?
Speaker 13: When the nigga was coming out of high school and college, he was, he was the number one pick. He had back surgery. He fell in the rankings. The nigga was compared to Kevin hen arrest My case.
Speaker 1: Fourteen fourteen and were comparing the nigga who went fourteen to a nigga who could have been number one. All right, that's that's done, first time ever messing up. Who gonna who's gonna pop it off?
Speaker 2: Marsel? All right?
Speaker 1: Beck, what's the worst that could happen?
Speaker 8: Right?
Speaker 6: Exactly, since I'm gonna go first, dude, gave Vincent man, what's you gonna take?
Speaker 2: Thir teen and a half points? Over?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 1: Gave vin some thirteen and a half points?
Speaker 2: Great peak, Thanks Dad, I appreciate thanks.
Speaker 1: Nev all Right, it's on you.
Speaker 5: I got bam free throws.
Speaker 1: Over bam free throws over three and a half.
Speaker 7: Over three and a half. He's playing aggressive these last two games. He gonna get to the line're joking on fire much though he don't, but Aaron Gordon do all.
Speaker 1: Right, it's I'm gonna I'm gonna go ahead and three points attempted joker. All he gotta do is attempt three three pointers. I feel like that's a lot because he've been feeling his shot lately. He been feeling his shot lately. No, you're good, it's luck.
Speaker 2: But all the all the jokers things you can do? Why that one cause you do.
Speaker 1: I just lost on his assists and I'm watching the game and I'm like, the nigga really do be shooting threes that because they leave even them open.
Speaker 7: Okay, if we're trying to get to the club, we need to come together as a collective and make these picks make sense.
Speaker 1: If you, if you the leader, lead us to the to the money. Man, get dumb, that fucking Michael. These nigga wear suits. One week now they feel like we woolf on Wall Street. Man, go God, Damn Michael phone man trying to get to the club, and all them preaching this ship man, you're an tell when niggas been losing? Now, ma'am you yourself the ship, No nigga is still a competition with you got. I mean, y'all gotta step y'all shipped up. We gotta switch up. We gotta switch up enough for sure. Yeah, y'all gotta start. Get y'all pach talking about we gotta switch some ship up.
Speaker 14: Damn who you got, man, Look, been a lot of bullshit going on lately.
Speaker 15: I'm gonna go out on the whim here. I'm gonna take Michael Porter Junior. I'm gonna take his points, rebounds and assist all shit over twenty three and a half.
Speaker 1: A ship.
Speaker 2: Is going to the club, nigga back I'm going.
Speaker 14: Is then what you like?
Speaker 1: You got your own?
Speaker 7: No, But I mean at this point, I really just here to like do my job and be cute.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna go with that's objective.
Speaker 16: I'm going with marself pick this week.
Speaker 2: I think that's a I think that's a great choice.
Speaker 1: Yeah, y'all niggas gonna learn.
Speaker 16: But I also thought aside with that, like we need to be one team. Like if something isn't walk.
Speaker 1: On, who you got?
Speaker 14: Huh?
Speaker 1: Hey, you know how we do, bro, We ain't lost when you go with me, we ain't lost. All gave Vincent thirteen and a half more bam over three and a half free throws. I got Joker more than three three points attempted. Yeah, all you gotta do is shoot attempt four threes. He don't gotta make him. Michael Porter Jr. Twenty three and a half points, three bounds and six more. We're gonna put. We're gonna put one fifty man to win twelve hundred.
Speaker 2: With that one hundred dollars in killer.
Speaker 16: Ron such a cute story.
Speaker 1: I don't Yeah, I don't want you to jinx the money. We're gonna leave it. We're gonna leave it at one fifty for this week. You come in next week if we lose again. With that being said, man, we got some special guests coming up. Man, hey, when we when we y'all just heard our picks, bro, don't pray against us. Bro, y'all, I'll be seeing people in the comments. It be looking like they be happy. Man, them nigga lost again with laughing emojis. Man, let us win one week, let us get prize picks. Speaking of prize, peach, make sure y'all download prize packs and use the broken play code. So y'all got damn bet against us because how ship been looking. But we got some special against in the building. We're in for a real treat. So when we get back the broken blade, hold on, what y'all think we need to have h have some some music going in when we oh man, yeah them ships with trash. Oh he got some new ones. Lets let hear a little bit of oh yeah, just play it in the microphone. We just gonna get a little snippet of it and as a collector. We'll see what we got, because I'll be saying on other sports shows they say something in they just turn then their music just drop. No, I don't want to do what them nigga do, but I want my.
Speaker 17: Hiding like a nat away. Just make some bingies up, a broken place, a broken play. Gotta make some moldy date riding down naty five. I don't see no other way. Competition, slippings, I say they okay, going for the wind.
Speaker 4: Nothing to play away, just that.
Speaker 1: Payeah, just like that, will be back. Hey, how your nigga like that song?
Speaker 4: Right now?
Speaker 17: We get mad greens, got more kicks, slenders comb you know know why men eighty five?
Speaker 18: Just like that.
Speaker 1: Man, I told you had some special guests. Man, we got the the actor extraordinary. You did a little boxing too, or what did you say to you fought like mixed martial arts?
Speaker 14: Nah, I have Oh.
Speaker 1: She looked at the camera.
Speaker 2: She looked at the camera when she said, you can't even.
Speaker 1: Get introduced the right way. Man, I'm sorry before Mike was rudely interrupted. We also have the Queen from the Poor Minds lex P. Y'all clap it up for her. So you were saying you do mixed martial arts. Oh yeah, talking about boxinging. Oh man, you getting your head choked. Now you don't say the wrong ship. You're from Acrid. So did you used to watch Lebron James in high school or something? You ever kidd something in high school game?
Speaker 11: We knew in like sixth grade he was gonna be not like you know, maybe just top to ever in the world, but we knew he was going to be like special sixth grade nigga, sixth grade grade.
Speaker 1: But I feel like if you got it, you got it, nigga. But a sixth grade ain't even wiping their ass. Good a man, now you just running out of course, Thank no, Nigga still is a little boy. Was like, but like Lebron, like it's certain people like you know what I'm saying that you went to school with. You knew like athletic wise, but like that's we had somebody like Morgan Burnette that I went to school with, and we knew he was gonna make it to I went.
Speaker 16: To school where old Thomas Like, yes, he's from Orange, Texas, the safety and we like he.
Speaker 1: Was always just athletic.
Speaker 16: He was good at basketball too, Like he was just he was good at baseball, and you.
Speaker 1: Never tried to talk to me fucking up, bowing up, you know, all the sports the nigga played, Yes, because.
Speaker 16: We were we grew up together. Though, yes, mom and my mom, this isn't this.
Speaker 1: Is I thought we're talking about sports niggas.
Speaker 14: Oh yeah, nah, just talk.
Speaker 1: But like Lebron, how was like you know what I'm saying, you're talking like sports wise, but like other than that, he.
Speaker 4: Was just mentality, bro. He just always he was. He was like it was.
Speaker 11: He was frequently disciplined, you know what I'm saying, which was crazy because his environment, you know what I mean, like you know Glow was, you know, his mom was, you know, she was on drugs back then. And he didn't have that father figure, right, he had Eddie round, but you know, like his real father. It just was like this day, I don't know how this man was like that, but he always been like that. He always been smart, discipline, getting up at four or five o'clock in the morning, going to play basketball, where he just was like that.
Speaker 1: Damn, you ain't no play sports.
Speaker 19: You could have been like a football player, like I got cut in football, traded in pee Week's.
Speaker 11: It's never had hell yeah, because I think I think is either he was fucking my mom or he was trying.
Speaker 4: To come back.
Speaker 12: Hey, that ship going on in that that that you know you're wrong, not my mama ship, not your mama was getting down.
Speaker 4: I mean all them kids mamas like my mama, my nigga.
Speaker 1: He was another on a sleep.
Speaker 4: So it happens.
Speaker 16: You know, Sean's turned into this to talk about pat Riley.
Speaker 1: We're talking about nigga. If your coach only take you home, nigga, that your mama coach.
Speaker 2: I need a ride.
Speaker 1: Hey, let your ass over that your mama's gonna be at eight third.
Speaker 2: I gotta go.
Speaker 1: You the only nigga get in your coach truck. Mama fucking yr mama. No fuck, I'm gonna be cut. I was bad.
Speaker 4: That was real bad.
Speaker 1: What was this mand you at?
Speaker 5: Man?
Speaker 11: I played everything. I tried to kick it. I can kill I can do nothing. Bro Oh my god, man was ended up at but I never got the game once.
Speaker 1: That's so bad.
Speaker 11: I got traded to the the team for nobody. It basically seemed to the team.
Speaker 1: But it was so bad. The fun you got sick. I got sick playing Locome mom, it's so bad. That's how bad it was.
Speaker 4: The first game I was decided, I'm gonn getting it. I had. I had a mouth feast and it was in the rapper.
Speaker 11: Another player he had one coach like, damn, he said, I all going to the game.
Speaker 1: He said, give me the gun. Got want to mad A whisper comes back with your moment, he said. I said, oh, she's taking off. U g likes the fun.
Speaker 16: Were you just not good because you're a big guy.
Speaker 1: I'm pretty sure you've been big on your take me.
Speaker 11: Like the problem was its street football? You gotta pay street football for you. I was a quarterback when I got there. You go out there like like defensive man, what's that?
Speaker 4: That was?
Speaker 1: I'm aligned and ship blocking.
Speaker 4: That wasn't my thing, but uh that was that was it.
Speaker 16: I was actually very good at volleyball.
Speaker 1: I played volleyball, Yes I was. My name is still in the gym.
Speaker 16: I broke records real, Yes, I had the ace record and I had the points record.
Speaker 5: I did.
Speaker 4: I mean kids with that school, you know what, I'm.
Speaker 1: Trying to figure out basketball?
Speaker 16: I was it was a four A school. Okay, don't do me. I'm a legend, period now have you played an these sports?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I played a little football. I played baseball when I was younger. I stopped football. I stopped football in ninth grade though, ship like niggas was growing and I wouldn't you know, like that summer after eighth grade, you feel like everybody's supposed to go to high school to tall. Yeah, I'm seeing niggas start getting I'm still coming to ninth grade and so like in middle school, Honestly, bro, I'm not lying to you. I was like real good at football because it's like wherever they put me at, like I was a dog. I had heart. But in high school, nigga, it don't matter how much heart you got, how much dog you thought you had. Nigga, you go on somebody six three two ninety all muscles, wait since he got to high school. But you don't stand a change, my coach. So first this one, you know, like you know, like scout team, you'll be on kickoff return, to kickoff, so that's where when you're going to high school, that's where they put you at. So kickoff return, you really like crash done it. You're supposed to be blocking, but you don't even you don't look back to see what this nigga doing. You just man, motherfucker coming full speed. I like it's either me or him. I go down. Next thing, I know, I'm sitting over there on the sideline, but my coaches were happened. He was like, that's the ship I'm talking about, green bitch. I don't even remember getting up walking, bro. I think I was a concussion protocol that whole damn day. They didn't even know. But listen how crazy that sounds.
Speaker 16: So imagine people who have been doing that since they were like kids for adults, that's what they.
Speaker 1: You got a football players are crazy, was doing that. He didn't even make it to the league. So imagine a nigga who would have gone to the league. If that would that would be that we got touch on that.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I'm gonna have to kill a couple of nigga about these women football players because women, you know, I'm the same size of the niggas, so the type of women that like them like me. So I had beefing a lot of football players.
Speaker 1: What's you, Tom Brady?
Speaker 16: Hoes?
Speaker 1: I mean it's more like.
Speaker 11: It don't be the quarterbacks though. Lineman lineman crazy as fuck. Linemen are crazy.
Speaker 1: But Mike, you don't be noticing, bro. You that means goofing, know how to the main one that they have a different person else.
Speaker 11: And they triggered all different. They got that money for some reason. Office in Lineman. I won't to say a name. I might have to kill him for real. Don't your name enough because I.
Speaker 1: Want to want to.
Speaker 11: Commentate it nowhere, But yeah, I'll say this.
Speaker 16: I feel like with football players, it's just it's unfortunate because you know, they can't find out what's going on until they passed away.
Speaker 1: But I feel like a lot the c don't want a niggas hooking about being crazy. It's literally it's like a chemical im.
Speaker 11: And I ain't even trying to be funny, like really crazy guy. This nigga was the girl. So I went to jail behind this. But before the guy, she was dating some other guys. She's like, she's like, I can't did anybody because he be tripping. I'm like, man, She's like all right, So she started telling me this.
Speaker 1: About five six and I say that ship.
Speaker 4: I don't even care how.
Speaker 1: No he could be it's just you know, mentality, it's a mentality.
Speaker 4: I know, I know what ship.
Speaker 11: I'm probably gonna fight a football player, especially now now I'm older, now back then, Hell, you're gonna even the world start me.
Speaker 4: I'm going to jail this motherfucker.
Speaker 11: She on the date he came in there into the dude drink like he was sitting down, came in and got to drink and drink.
Speaker 4: It and said, this is who you were here with.
Speaker 1: I like that.
Speaker 11: I feel like, bye, see, don't do that, because everybody don't you do that, gentlemen, don't do that.
Speaker 1: Please don't do that.
Speaker 16: But no, I literally I'm telling you, I've got a lot of homegirls day and.
Speaker 1: You know, have you ever dated? We don't want to hear no aliment.
Speaker 4: He's never in alignment.
Speaker 1: Yes, I am just like, Okay, I have Actually I can't.
Speaker 16: I'm a It's a weird situation because, like like I said, they just be having things wrong with them in the head. I don't want to tell a story, just one.
Speaker 1: You can't say it, though, but you sound like Coli.
Speaker 16: But like I said, it is unfortunate because they can't find out what's wrong with them until you know they're gone. But it's something like something needs to change with that for sure. Because but even like you talk about the lineman, but even think about the people that are getting tackled. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 19: Running let me tell you got to do like my sister only did a kicker. Hell yeah, he can think he got ship. You go over there talking that ship. Might he kicked your hand.
Speaker 1: Thinking about kicker, you're gonna be bruised, your real be bruised.
Speaker 16: Imagine kicking in your shen though, that's a place where you're not even gonna fix, because.
Speaker 1: That's what I can't be right. But you said, you know what, you come up, kick your hand, You're done. I'm You're cooked. Get no kipper? You want to place kippers?
Speaker 4: The nigga? Who hold.
Speaker 9: Him up? Now?
Speaker 1: Holding up nigga? Here you're talking about so I know, like your favorite boy boxing? What's your favorite boy lit?
Speaker 4: Golf?
Speaker 1: Anyway?
Speaker 4: Who do the ell?
Speaker 1: We're in the fires man? Miami dealer? Who oh Miami, you got Miami? You all got Miami. I was, yeah, she's like Miami. Ever I'm gonna be our fight.
Speaker 4: Well, it's gonna be diver.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be diver. You can get some good weed.
Speaker 16: That's what about saying I'll smoke a little weed, just a little, just a little. But I'm rooting for Miami.
Speaker 4: Just because of the city.
Speaker 1: I mean, I am a fan.
Speaker 11: We got Jimmy Butler, right, Okay, Jimmy Butler, don't say Dwayne Wade.
Speaker 16: Look, until this morning, I thought it was still Lebron. All They're gonna question my credentials. So let me just say I am a sports fan. We joking around and we're playing. I have been watching professional sports since what's.
Speaker 1: Since Friday?
Speaker 16: So I just want to say I know what I'm talking about, but we don't have to get the details.
Speaker 1: Your pick.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna go with I think they were gonna win.
Speaker 1: Man, what you got now? Joker? Hey, that's a call ass white boy, you know that.
Speaker 4: Joker?
Speaker 1: Mother fucking call.
Speaker 16: You know ship like that Siste dream and I talk about media, baby daddy.
Speaker 3: Okay, I don't watch the game, explore fark.
Speaker 1: So you know women in there watching the game too. So when Joker playing the women watching the game, they're like, he don't miss he don't. I'm like, that ain't been ship he do mess. I'm going like, ship, he don't.
Speaker 11: Bro that motherfucker. I'm the Lakers. He put me out of I ain't watch the games in.
Speaker 1: He put me out and financeely put me up.
Speaker 16: I feel like when I have to learn how to pronounce somebody's name in sports, that's when I'm like, okay, I need to pay attention to what's going on.
Speaker 1: His name.
Speaker 20: Joe I still here though, Yeah, his last name a Greek freak to freak.
Speaker 11: Yeah, this is not poor mind, it's not I'm sorry talk about I was just started.
Speaker 1: That's it. That's a little light y y'all. Streak on the Hey, who do you got? Will you be at the White lexb you start making appearance, I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 16: I went to because we're talking about the Jervonte fight.
Speaker 1: Right, but the coming up is Aero Spencer Errol.
Speaker 16: Spentce okay away. So I went to my first fight. I went to the Jervonte fight.
Speaker 1: Wasn't the last one.
Speaker 16: It was the one before though in Atlanta.
Speaker 4: Now get no credit, come.
Speaker 1: Come boy you.
Speaker 16: So I went to my first fight and it was a gerv and it was I had the time of my life.
Speaker 1: I was highly entertained.
Speaker 16: I've seen all three movies Creed.
Speaker 1: So I feel like I can attend and know what's going on? So who is the young man fighting Aero Spencer Crawford.
Speaker 16: Now I know who the first guy is?
Speaker 1: Which one Errol.
Speaker 2: From?
Speaker 9: Yeah? I know, I know.
Speaker 1: I know who the arrow guy is.
Speaker 16: He's been through some things. He don't know how to take a hit. So I got my money on him.
Speaker 1: I do interesting take I do? I really do? You lost?
Speaker 4: Like this? This is my thing? This who you got?
Speaker 1: Give me a summarize more summarized break it down?
Speaker 11: Yeah, because we've wait for this fight for a long.
Speaker 1: Time and this is a you see any of one of them being.
Speaker 11: Tank, those two, it's a different they will fight to he's too small. They're not in the same no, yeah take too small. Yeah, he like a lightweight.
Speaker 8: They were to wake one of them would have to fight your boy who just Hani? Yeah not hand You can fight Tank. So you got you got, you got break this day.
Speaker 2: I gotta learn this.
Speaker 1: I don't want to see the good niggas who's good fighting, That's what I want to see. Get the tea high.
Speaker 11: That's why I like Handy though, see hany I like Handy because he changed the game.
Speaker 1: Because that's a light skin boy.
Speaker 4: Right Yeah, Okay, the last handy.
Speaker 11: He tests the game because he owes school like he now. Part of it is because he's his own boss, you know what I'm saying. But he don't have to like with the whole different side of the street, promoters whatever. They have a hard time fight because the promoters don't want Floyd funked it up where you if you lose a fight, it's like you're not you know, you lose too much.
Speaker 4: You lose a fight.
Speaker 11: So the promoters don't want their fighting to lose one fight. So the fighters in a fight, but they don't let him fight. But see, because he is on promoter, he could fight whoever, and he fights whoever. He ain't fraid to fight nobody. It's definite. Maybe Stevenson, he don't want fight score Steve. But to you to your question, Terence Crawford is a better all around boxer their spin he is. But Earl is the hardest body puncher in boxing. He hit the body heart of anybody boxing pound for pound and he and he got one of the top three jabs in boxing. Like don't supposed to get the credit for his jab. His jab is like him Devin Haney are in the top three jabs The problem for Crawford is Crawford got that thing Roy Jones had. We're like, if you challenge me to something, I'm gonna do it, Like let's bang then, you know, but you can't do that with Earl Spence. If Crawford tried to bang with Earl Spence, he's gonna lose because Earl he's naturally a bigger man. So the night of the fight, he's gonna be bigger than Crawford. But they sit back, and if they sit back after you know, sit back outside of the pocket, it really just box point. System wise, I think Crawford gonna beat Spence because h Crawford just all around with hooks, his straight you know, he kind of like uh, he's he has an instinct that Floyd had, like Floyd Man, nobody could be Flickers. It's instinct and nobody could be Floyd because Floyd didn didn't have that. You can't say, I bet you can't jump off the bridge and not and not died. Floyd didn't go for that ship like with many Pack. Yea, he knew Many Pack was on on on that ship and he would fight until he.
Speaker 4: Took that test.
Speaker 1: See, most fighters be like, all right, let's just fight there.
Speaker 4: Floyd is not like that.
Speaker 11: But Crawford got that that country Roy Jones ship, and I know Roy, that's my man personally shout.
Speaker 4: Jones shot the Roy.
Speaker 11: So yeah, me and Roy had album. Yeah, I was signing some slide all that.
Speaker 1: You know about forty lives out him.
Speaker 9: Man.
Speaker 11: When I got in trouble with Roy, ROYD won't pay for my lawyer, Like that's big bro real. I got that money for you to man, I forgot about it.
Speaker 1: I got, you know, the hardest ship he said in that song he said, Roy don't smoke a drink. He gets head.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 1: I was in that video what she was doing in the bar. But we got up. I mean I got I got it.
Speaker 11: It was so corny, but I had Remember niggas had the big that's the Texas ship, the biggest buck.
Speaker 1: I have a guy this.
Speaker 11: I was like, Yeah, Roy was like I always got killed with Roy by fat Joe. That's another story though, like Broy, like.
Speaker 16: No, this is a story.
Speaker 4: Not talked. The story already several times Roy Jones talking about it.
Speaker 11: I was I always got killed with Roy because I was like when Roy was like big broke for real.
Speaker 4: I was talking him all the time.
Speaker 11: You know what I'm saying that he Roy taught me a lot in life, like just watching how a person that's that successful because.
Speaker 4: I was with Roy when he was.
Speaker 11: He was to be Roy Jones during when he was fighting. Yeah, like I was with him back then.
Speaker 1: Oh ship in his prime.
Speaker 11: Yeah when we did the music. I was on the rod with him. We went on tour together, like you know he was. That was a big homie, like still big one. I ain't talk to him the minute, but I still love him, big homie forever. But you like seeing you lately like I ain't talked to him. I know you don't even seen it hurt from man, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: But move was you all on like viral? He don't see you.
Speaker 4: He probably with his money. I'm gonna get money.
Speaker 1: You better say that about to.
Speaker 4: Be like.
Speaker 1: You got, I got you definitely got he see the g.
Speaker 11: I got I said, slapping three of the five niggas like se Roy was them boxes like Roy is real.
Speaker 4: They mean like they you know what.
Speaker 11: I'm saying, like Gangster Box and the nigga slapped Not gonna say do name, but yeah, I'm talking about slap. It was the fastest slap I ever in my life. Bro, it was so fast.
Speaker 16: But wait what you said earlier about like now people don't want to fight because they want to have that flawless record. So do you think that's affected it? Like the boxing game, Like we don't get as entertainment like fights anymore.
Speaker 4: You don't get them like that.
Speaker 11: So this, this is such a big fight because once David Hainey did that, you know what I'm saying. Now it's like the other fighters, the fans are looking at y'all like, man, what fuck what y'all got going on?
Speaker 4: So now they only promoters like.
Speaker 11: Nah, fuck that make this shit happen, you know what I'm saying. And these are the best two like Earl Spence and Terrence Crawford. This is going to be the fight of as far as anticipations concerned, and like the last I want to say, like twenty years, I'm going like yeah, like we were back with like I say, at least ten for short ten years. It's the biggest fight ten years. And because don't nobody really know you know what I'm saying, I will say this. The thing that scared me for early is that car accident that she was talking about earlier.
Speaker 1: I said, he took some HIGs. But when I seen him he got out the car.
Speaker 11: Did you see that he ain't the same Though he had the same he knew what aout seeing before that card.
Speaker 1: Now I'm gonna I'm gonna say.
Speaker 11: This, Terres Crawford was not calling out before that carcident.
Speaker 1: But what happened was they were talking shit. But it wasn't like this get it done.
Speaker 11: But when he fought in the Garcia, when he came back, he whooped in the Garcia ass. But when you watch that fight, you see his footwork. You know what I'm saying you, that's not gonna work against Terres Crawford. That was his first fight back, though it was something off like the fans like, oh he'd beat his ass, But Tars Crafford like, oh, it's footwork off a little bit.
Speaker 2: You can't.
Speaker 11: You gotta be perfect to be Tars Crawford, Taras Crawford is. You can't go in there with no slew foot who bostle all the time all time. It's biased to say Roy. I'm not gonna pick Roy. I think the best fighter of our time is Flip Mayweather.
Speaker 4: He ain't my fa and.
Speaker 11: He ain't my favorite champion. My favorite champion of all time is Muhammad Ali because Muhammad was a champion outside inside of the ring, like he was a champion when black people couldn't even yeah.
Speaker 1: Ship and then his daughter was like that too.
Speaker 11: Energy man, energy, he was his life and interviews like, yeah, I watched it. If you watch the ship now ours like yo, this nigga was like off.
Speaker 1: And not only that, you gotta look at it.
Speaker 16: This is during a time where it was just like the racial tensions was.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he stayed right there to white.
Speaker 16: Of these black people who are doing a lot. And guess who's saying the right there. Mohammed standing right there doing all that stuff.
Speaker 4: He looking in their eyes. Yeah, man, I don't care thembut.
Speaker 5: I'm like.
Speaker 1: Head ship. I watched Godfog of Harlem. I didn't know, like you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: It was like you know they was it was now like now just like the boxes.
Speaker 1: No I'm not saying messy, but they know we had a lot of sigrets. Y'all be thinking that it's just a whim.
Speaker 16: No, niggas be having the most tea ever just like you talking about how now I'm telling you the niggas, No, it's tea and it's but it's it's still the same way. It's just a little different now because how social media is ain't nothing changed.
Speaker 11: It was more secret back then, like the celebrities like hung together, like Eddie Murphy.
Speaker 4: They knew these stories.
Speaker 1: And the fans.
Speaker 11: We used to we like this in the Ousehell again nowadays, motherfucker being lying like yeah, little Bucky you cheated on me?
Speaker 1: Fuck you you fuck?
Speaker 4: What's the name? He'd be back than like that ship kind of.
Speaker 16: But just like you said earlier when you were like talking about like you were being funny, like talking about the athletes coming to Atlanta.
Speaker 1: And like Kavo and all that.
Speaker 16: But that's how they used to do it. They really used to be like, oh, come hang out with me. Yeah, you know because Hammer used to have everybody outside.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean I heard I said mc hamm was a real lad. Hey everybody.
Speaker 18: M Yeah, it was talking about that. He was Oakland man, they said, They said, Young Ship said, yeah, emc Hem was for real.
Speaker 11: Sugar went truck is because we had with him. They said it should not never tried to him because they're like shet them fans for your niggas. Got these niggas from town with him, Bro.
Speaker 1: Niggas don't know this bro I and never like even in clubs when I used to go to clubs and ship coming up age, I never would try a nigga whod be out that dancing the niggas get a wall an take off he's doing all the day. I never fuck you got too much in it. You don't know a fire frank so bitch, I know they ain't got to know when to fight you. I told my part when I said leave a nigga, he said, no, my nigga stepping up my shoes. Where you back before? Get out of his way. Let the nigga dang you and you this to day we're supposed to be back. I started revolving the issue. Man, I'm talking about the niggas swell. I can tell you mustard because you know you can't be musty allegation. You cannot at the black person if you musty.
Speaker 16: Once you must have whatever you say dancing and you know you musty and you still dance any time?
Speaker 1: Is he gonna take his shirt off and don't want Bob and making face. He's gonna be like, what's up, Like, yeah, I won't know, ye crazy man. You you like when you said you fought like briefly was it? Was it a bad loss though? But yeah, oh yeah, I want human to say something.
Speaker 4: I'm time.
Speaker 1: Was there, nigga, you was there at the time. No, she wasn't, not that one, no of what. So so I got it.
Speaker 4: I'll tell you. I'll tell the story.
Speaker 11: I got in the fight because I found out I didn't know how to fight for real.
Speaker 4: It was his brother name. I can say his name. I told you earlier name.
Speaker 11: But I thought I could fight because I not people out all the time.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 11: But the reason why is because my mama she raised me, like, don't let nobody hit you first. You know most people say might hit to hit him back. Yeah, my mama alight said the first hit might be the last.
Speaker 1: That is fact.
Speaker 11: So I never you know what I'm saying. So I knew it was my if fine hit the montherfuck and I would hit him and I was you know, I was heavy handed. They're going to sleep, So I thought I could fight. So this this dude, we had a block party, so I had a little nickname and ship.
Speaker 4: You know, I was. I was that nigga. I won't.
Speaker 1: I won't said, what are you gonna make? The nigga relapse might start up?
Speaker 4: It was a slim lo I got. I got this. I had to slim lok slim looke. I was skinny, but.
Speaker 1: Logo was good back then. Up bro, I wanted to see what we're gonna do that gonna slim look one of them time, you know, like you know, like my family matter with any window on mim with the wrong guy mom. It was slim blaw. Yeah music, he.
Speaker 4: Got a little jacket all the ship.
Speaker 1: Now car gotta talk to slim blokes.
Speaker 4: Why I'm telling that?
Speaker 9: Man?
Speaker 1: I was like, okay, so sec.
Speaker 4: So I thought I could fight right. So it was a dude. I didn't know.
Speaker 11: He's a professional boxer and he was my neighbor. And I used to I used to, I used to fu with him. It was I was in the wrong one hundred percent. I said, bam in his door at night. You know, we be drunk and ship and nigga not and I do my dn next.
Speaker 1: Ship like what you wanna do? You know what I mean?
Speaker 11: So anyway, I said do that. So one day for some reason, And let me tell you something, when people running, when people go running at four o'clock in the morning, don't fuck with them.
Speaker 20: People like leave trained them something, the training something. But you know you're young, you thinking like that. You're like, oh, this niggas he laying. Were kicking and he laying. So for some reason, we had a block party, you know what I'm saying. And me and my guy we was it was some niggas, know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: We was kicking and talking girl like that ship. And he came out.
Speaker 11: He was mad bout the night before and he came out in confront of me from everybody, and he talked like he talked very proper.
Speaker 4: He's like, hey, man, you keep fucking me, I said, And what my fucker, what you gonna do? I said, Man, I was slapped out to you out here. But and he was like, let's see how that works out for you.
Speaker 11: So I was hold my bed mat it's giving pal run. He didn't say paal, but the energy was definitely pallidd So his guy came out to his apartment was like, yo, hold on, y'all, put the gloves on.
Speaker 4: Fight like men.
Speaker 11: So my head, yea, I'm younger and not thinking while he got bictle gloves in the house, I.
Speaker 4: Ain't thinking that.
Speaker 11: I'm thinking, Oh, it's gonna be another another story of Mike knocking them up forgotten. This is the girls out here. We need to buy some girls from the club. Like I was like, oh, this is gonna be great.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And he was smaller than me, you know.
Speaker 11: I was like, here, a little nigga, I'm gonna take it easey and just pop it at the end.
Speaker 1: So I'm put my gloves on.
Speaker 11: I'm like doing the teeth thing, you know, I'm what I'm doing. I look over it and he take his shirt off, and I'm like, niggas, where did the muscles come from?
Speaker 1: He was so cut, you know, like bubble.
Speaker 4: He had.
Speaker 1: I was like, but I had to keep myself going.
Speaker 11: Because I was like, no way more than him. There's no way that that don't mean nothing. It's just muscles, you know what I mean. And then and one thing about a train fighter. They go to a different zone like an actor, you know, they go in to a difference onlybody to fight. So when as I'm walking to the street and everybody like laughing off in the Whooper's ass. I look at his eyes, and that nigga looked at me, bro I never had nobody in their life to this day look at me like this, like that man wanted me, Man, he wanted to fight.
Speaker 1: He could he was gone. It was like you fell into his track. Man, Thank you. I've been waiting. I will hope somebody was like, come on, Mike, don't do it.
Speaker 11: Take it to place, man, all right, A little bit like this, all right, man, So I get out there. We got the gloves on, and then his stance was different, like I see his calves was popping and ship ship.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 11: And my stance was all I had was the right punch. So he wasn't standing still for me to hit him with the motherfucker. I'm like that this nigga won't let me hit him, you know what I'm saying. The nigga throwing jazz and weaving. And then that nigga punched me in that body. But regular people don't punch in the body.
Speaker 1: You just need to go to the face.
Speaker 11: Yeah, the body were all watching boxing and them body shots like you don't play football or hit the ground your back and the wind.
Speaker 1: You lose the wind and you can't breathe.
Speaker 4: That happened.
Speaker 1: He hit me so hard.
Speaker 4: I was like, and I was trying to get away from him, and I was starting to look cool.
Speaker 9: But you can't look cool and you can't real scarse. You know right now, it was terrifying. Sliml this nigga not slim low.
Speaker 1: So you lost you lost your wing in your brother.
Speaker 4: That nigga hit me with it.
Speaker 1: So the worst punch everything one you don't see.
Speaker 4: That's when you every season, like get knocked out. If you see it.
Speaker 11: Coming naturally, your body can you can break.
Speaker 1: You know, we can roll it.
Speaker 4: You know, a trained person.
Speaker 11: Gonna roll it, but a regular person at myself at that time, you still could see it, so you can breaks. Like a car accident. Man, I still don't remember. I don't know what hand it was.
Speaker 4: To this day.
Speaker 11: I heard someone go through all and the crowd said, oh, I like, somebody got dumped on. I'm looking for the basketball, n like, and my eyes when you get knocked out, the side of your eyes closed on.
Speaker 1: The side it don't come so so it's almost like, bro, I know you're not lying. You like this Nigga said, I ain't never seen no ship like that in my life. You never been like.
Speaker 4: Swim, you ever been like it?
Speaker 1: It's like cloudy.
Speaker 11: That ship was closing me like I ain't know, have e on the side, and then.
Speaker 16: Pretty you at, I don't don't you still don't just heard it.
Speaker 11: It was like cool, I didn't need to feel it, so this day you said, this day I didn't see her feel it. So then my boy was like this coming to me like slow, like bro. So then I tried to act like you know, I couldn't go out for everybody. I said, man, take the gloves. We're gonna fight for real. He was like, boy, if he get you like that glove, you ain't gonna make it. So then I you know, I fail. I wanted to fight, you know, you like to get hold me back? She my man, he looked out. He helped me back, slim chill man, let me go, you know you know how come on?
Speaker 16: Oh god? So you know.
Speaker 1: That went to Michael.
Speaker 11: Michael, we got no house and now just in the house and I'll wait for somebody to be like it wasn't that bad now, you know, And nobody said that.
Speaker 1: It was so quiet at the house.
Speaker 4: I was just I was just like, man, how bad this ship looks real?
Speaker 11: Just be like my boy, my boy, Like man, she's like the mestic violence bro domestic man that nigga know something man.
Speaker 4: Like that wasn't regular.
Speaker 11: So I felt after that we got cool. My big homemaut j can't to check on your big broke.
Speaker 1: Number. I'm that type of person. Teach me, hey, sign my gloves, big bro, I can't. I learned how so media was out then hell I've nowhere.
Speaker 9: Oh what.
Speaker 4: Made me learn how to fight him?
Speaker 11: Because when we got cool, he taught me like he's like ninety ABIs in the world don't really know how to fight for real. And uh, you know, I let him get with my little chicks and everything.
Speaker 4: She was there. I'm gonna go over her.
Speaker 1: Yeah go over here, man, look out big bone. Hell yeah, I don't. I don't follow. A lot of time I done lost anyone. But at the time you say, okay, I'm telling you this now. This one time I got damn, I got jumped. So we at the club, so you know the niggas where I came with, We are we having fun type ship? A girl like she kept like you know, brushing up against I'm like, hey, watch where you're going. You know what I'm saying type of ship. So when I told her that, she was like okay. So one time she do it again, I'm like, hey, you drunk, you need to chill out, but she gonna tell the nigga that she with. So you know how you can see somebody coming. I see the nigga come out like bigga, look like you're gonna hit me hit him, So then we go to the ground, but they break it up. That's when my homeboys with death. So they break it up. They were like no, no, you know this is around college time. So I'm like, no, no, you know what I'm saying. Everybody cool woo. So they break I'm like, yeah, man, that nigga tripping, but I had the ups because shit, I ate his ass so so not damn. I look up about like twenty minutes go by, now is I see the nigga come but he got three more niggas with him. Yeah, look, I said, what the fuck that nigga went? It's just me right there came over that them nigga getting on my hand. Where your friends? I still don't know to the day when them niggas went, so look I got damn. I end up on the ground cause what I'm trying to do, trying to slam one of the niggas. I don't know why, but the niggas pushing down to the ground. Line story short, I'm getting up this when I knew it bad. A girl say, baby, stay down, because you know, in a fight, you never want to be on the ground. But I knew there would be nigga first time jumping somebody because they ain't kick me on my head or nothing. These nigga kicking me on my ass. I said, oh, it's from cushion back. I said, shut, I'm sorry, go ahead, add ahead years ago, motherfucker a hundred pounds ago. So then that was like I gotta leave. So me knowing me, I capped back. I hit one of them nigga for I'm leaving out the club. Yes, but this ain't out of all that. I didn't feel none of that. Ship. One of the girls that was with them, I'm walking down, he's standing at the fucking door. Hit me in my head. Man. I held my head the whole way home.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: I looked back at that.
Speaker 4: Like that.
Speaker 1: And kept going. I think.
Speaker 16: Now you know what's crazy about that.
Speaker 1: If you've seen that home right now, you will remember her face that she moucker. I'm glad that you brought this.
Speaker 16: Up because this actually leads something that I want to ask y'all because you said she was bumping into you when she called her homeboy, what do y'all think about this Travis Randolph case, the guy the football player, he used to play football, y'all know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 1: So basically him and his girl.
Speaker 16: And she called the boys over there and he ended up shooting at him and killed one of the dudes.
Speaker 1: And mind you, this woman was married. She was married, but they were in a relationship.
Speaker 16: I think this case is so crazy because they pulled up on him and now the only thing that they're saying is because he was like chasing down the street and they was driving the car away. But at this point, I don't know where you're going. You could be going to get something to come back because you know what I'm.
Speaker 1: Saying, But this this is my only thing, like in relationships and stuff like that. That's why like sometimes it's men we gotta we know what goes on in relationship with women. Sometimes we just gotta use the right instant. If if that man not being on you, and you know what I'm saying something like that, then you don't know a dispute. You mad at him at the moment. I can't come over there and have your back because as a man, he gonna feel tried. And now them just temples. Now whatever we did, say, I go to jail. Now you're back with the nigga.
Speaker 16: She though, Yeah, straight, she was beating his ass everything on the ring he played football.
Speaker 1: If he played.
Speaker 4: Football, just called the police. Don't call me because mother is crazy.
Speaker 16: He played that that long though, But either way, woman, no, he actually was in the league position. I think he was like a receipt like he was on offense.
Speaker 1: He wasn't like no big big nigga.
Speaker 16: He wasn't no big nigga like they honestly looked like they were about the same thigh.
Speaker 1: She was, you know you work out every day? Yeah, I mean, but that's what I'm saying. In the video. She was hit beating his ass, and he was just.
Speaker 16: Kind of like, ye would go to that you married, he's married.
Speaker 1: I don't know what she said to him, You bitch, you're married. Yeah, No, she was married. She got understand she was that.
Speaker 16: They asked her, said, were like, aren't you married?
Speaker 1: She was like yeah.
Speaker 16: She was like did you tell him that you were married? She was like no because he didn't ask, and that had nothing to do with what we had going on.
Speaker 1: And and I don't understand.
Speaker 4: I'm on that.
Speaker 1: Sometimes you win, you no ass ship women they got in court. No you ain't telling me you had a family, but you don't ask me. You said, I was alive. Yeah want.
Speaker 16: He he But I do feel like this when you're dealing with a man, like you said, unless they're beating your ass, and you really feel like I have to call somebody to help me stop doing stuff out of anger. Somebody dies lost their life because you planning and.
Speaker 1: You being toxic, like you have to know.
Speaker 16: I feel like a lot of times people don't want to take accountability.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I just thought that case was we needed.
Speaker 4: To know that that damn ship. I'm going to jail there because pulling up.
Speaker 1: On me three niggas ship. Yeah, he shure, that's what he did.
Speaker 4: I'm shooting at one niggas.
Speaker 11: I don't know what you got because they don't fight no more anyway.
Speaker 4: To figured it out three game.
Speaker 1: Y'all either y'all came to do something to me, or y'all y'all didn't come to get her.
Speaker 16: Yeah, because she should be exactly because you would think that would just come to grant.
Speaker 1: Me leave him. But y'all came to make an example.
Speaker 7: Out of me.
Speaker 16: They did, and you should see how the niggas acting on the stand.
Speaker 4: Like victims, like, oh my.
Speaker 2: God, they pulled up.
Speaker 1: We got to switch some of this in there. See, that's why we need it. Next we on the show, we would have never got this information. Well we'll get into their mission ship. Yes, y'all do, because it's how I know. Sweeting on my time said the Sports TV hot.
Speaker 16: Like it was because even I got some golf news.
Speaker 1: That's not that's crimes. So we getting out of here. Okay, I just got some golf news real quick.
Speaker 16: So Saudi Arabia has started a professional team. They tried to sign Tiger Woods a while back. They were trying to give him a percentage of the whole company, a percentage of every deal they signed, and PGA turned around was like, no, Tiger, you need to go tell them, no, you need to denounce them. Publicly and blah blah blah. They turn around and offer PGA some money. They were like, welcome, welcome, So they just announced that they have a deal with their partners now after.
Speaker 1: They told Tiger to tell them.
Speaker 4: Get the money.
Speaker 1: Suit thee.
Speaker 3: Yeah, other players took the money.
Speaker 1: That it was overpaying just the Tiger, You dumb motherlips per usual.
Speaker 4: They's a dumb mother fugger there.
Speaker 1: You let them play you again again.
Speaker 11: Or you'll know yourself though, you're gonna play yourself talking about to hear niggas, so he's always yourself up.
Speaker 1: And that's why we don't give a full shot in Webb killing the motives financially.
Speaker 4: But that.
Speaker 1: I'm glad, y'all new Man shout out. I guess what the week man next week and Mike, but hey, now my sports slang, y'all. Nigga was very entertained. I don't know if we tackled much of sports, but it was very entertaining tackles up y'all of the Yeah, hey, look around, you see everybody they want to dress up, having many tune in next week for broken play if we back next week. But we definitely had fun this week. Shout out there, broken, playing