Speaker 1: Two Teas in a Pod with Teddy Mellencamp and Camra Judge.
Speaker 2: Hi, guys, welcome to another episode of to Teas and a Pod with myself, Teddy Mellencamp and Camra Judge.
Speaker 3: Same as every week, Same as Teddy and Tamra.
Speaker 4: I don't know why we say our names, you know what, We just say them because we can.
Speaker 2: It's a word we can pronounce. Yeah, Oh my gosh, So we are back. I am don't mind my background. I have been going from non stop hotel to hotel with Slate and it's a little bit of.
Speaker 5: Horse stuff. Horse stuff.
Speaker 2: The family came to visit and then now we're back at our drink, our finals and del Mar and it's just going going go.
Speaker 3: So I hear, Yeah, we were.
Speaker 4: We did it all yesterday, got up in the morning, went on a hike, it to our hike, kicked my ass, then went got on the boat right on the lake all day, then went to lunch down in the village and got back and I was like, I'm exhausted, exhausted. I couldn't even watch the show last night.
Speaker 3: I was just like, I gotta wait till this morning.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I watched this morning as well.
Speaker 3: It's nice and fresh on our minds.
Speaker 5: Nice and fresh.
Speaker 2: I started last night and then I was like, Okay, I need to get myself together. But before we get into the show, let's do a little bit of headlines. It starts off with Andy Cohen talks about Real Housewives of New Jersey.
Speaker 5: Rebrand on Andy Cohen Live.
Speaker 2: A woman called expressing her concern for a Real Housewives New Jersey rebrand. I think it's time to do what happened with New York bring fresh faces in that being said, I love the Rachel and Danielle Combo on New Jersey. I love that they're fresh and young.
Speaker 3: Imagen, I like that. I like that they're young.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well your older housewives have they're more seasoned.
Speaker 5: Yeah ah yes.
Speaker 2: And then even Jen Fessler, there's a positive energy. Get rid of all the others, set them free, let them move on to the new Andy responded, we're going to figure something out.
Speaker 5: We're all on the same page now.
Speaker 4: When he says we're all on the same page, as you mean, like all everybody at the network's on the same page, or the cast or what do you think that means.
Speaker 5: I think it means they haven't figured it out yet, but they know they need to. Yeah, that's my guy.
Speaker 4: Lots of rumors coming out about the Little Mock reunion they had. Okay, this next one, Queens of Bravo posts Mauricio locking lips with a woman at the airport. A year after Kyle's separation, he landed in Greece and a mystery woman in a see through dressed with a bikinion came and lock arms and lips with him.
Speaker 3: And guess what, there's an update. Of course there's an update. Yeah, Dumois revealed airport mystery woman is.
Speaker 5: Nikita Khan.
Speaker 4: Nikita Nikita Kahane. That's quite a name.
Speaker 3: A thirty three year.
Speaker 4: Old Ukrainian model, actress, producer and animal advocate.
Speaker 3: The identity of the woman is unmasked.
Speaker 4: Everybody knows now the mystery woman is Nikita Khan. She's an entrepreneur who also was dating billionaire Larry Larry Allison.
Speaker 2: Well, I think that we did need to know that because clearly she likes.
Speaker 5: Older men that have money.
Speaker 3: Well, there's a lot of them out there, Teddy, there's a lot of them.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm just saying, did you happen to google Larry Allison? No, well, he's a billionaire co founder of Oracle, and.
Speaker 5: That'd be a rough one for me.
Speaker 3: Okay, I get it. I get what you're saying, you get what I'm putting out.
Speaker 4: Well, I'm gonna say if a younger girl is going for older man, it's not really about the way they look. But she obviously hit the jackpot with Mauricio because he is good looking, at.
Speaker 3: Us have money. So well, let's see, let's see how the hang is life.
Speaker 2: I don't know about Jack, but I do think it's hard for kids to probably see that photograph if.
Speaker 4: That well on both sides, but you know what, they are going to go their separate ways and do what they're gonna do. They're separated, so it's gonna be hard for the kids, no matter who they're with, if it's a thirty three year old or a fifty five year old or a Yeah, so it is.
Speaker 5: So we we shall see. But yeah.
Speaker 2: The next one is Tracy Tudor weighs in on Carolyn Brooks, saying Carolyn Stanberry's friend Michael Davis is or sugar Daddy.
Speaker 5: Tracy and Carolyn Brooks joined Andy and watch What Happens Live.
Speaker 2: Andy points out that Tracy was especially annoyed that Brooks said that Michael was Stanbury sugar daddy. Tracy responds, I know Michael very well and I've known Caroline for like fifteen years, to which Brooks response, it was a joke.
Speaker 5: It was banter. Andy then asked.
Speaker 2: Broke, but you said it that he gets it, but it's not a joke.
Speaker 3: It's not a joke if it's a lie.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I agree, yeah, and Brooke responds, oh he did, he did say it. Tracy says, I don't have a problem with you. See you next Tuesday. I feel like in the UK that's popular, but the banter around the livelihood and someone else taking care of her is a bit much. Brooks responds, Michael said it to me and.
Speaker 4: I on do you think he was like drinking one day and because they had been living at his house for a month or so or two months, he said, you know, basically he was paying her bills, like joking.
Speaker 3: That's how I think it went down.
Speaker 4: There's no way Caroline comes from, like she says in her tagline, old money. I don't think she needs Michael's money.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, I think also, you know, people say stuff in passing that He may have been joking, but the way that Brooks tried to bring it to life, I don't think seemed like joke.
Speaker 3: I think Brooks is just looking for anything.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you want to check. The next one.
Speaker 4: Inside the Real House was in New Jersey season fourteen reunion taping, filmed without Andy Cohen. They came to an end on Monday, July fifteenth, when the cast members gathered in their beloved hangout Rail Steakhouse for the network's answer to their canceled reunion.
Speaker 3: Judae and Gorga were separated.
Speaker 4: Judaice was seated with with Aiden Katina and why don' they have to use the last name and Gold because they all have hard last names Goldschneider, while Gorga was joined by Joseph's Fuda and I don't even know Cabrol, I don't even know that was her last name and Fessler. The house husbands, who are stapled to the reunion were not in attendance. Unlike the traditional ball gowns warned by the housewives for reunions, sources say the women were all dressed in daytime lunch attire.
Speaker 3: Though they were split intwo.
Speaker 4: Cast members were given the option to move freely between both rooms. Sources say the Dolores was the only one who took advantage of that. Evidently some serious shit went down.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Then Teresa reveals Milania wants to be so famous she can't just sit in a cafe. Teresa's revealed Malania's big dreams for her future, and it seems she plans to follow in Teresa's footsteps. Teresa said we were in Paris and she was like, Mommy, I know you're famous, but I want to be so famous that I can't even sit here in this cafe right now. That's how famous I want to be. Teresa went on to share that she's supportive of Malania's ambitions. I was like, okay, all right. I like that she likes the cameras and she does her YouTube channel. She's so much fun. She's the life of the party. Malania will be attending the University of Tampa and Florida beginning in the fall.
Speaker 4: Teresa stands accused of actively working with the bloggers to try and take down her co stars. Screenshots have emerged pointing massive fingers at Teresa. Teresa reached out last October, right before the cast trip. Teresa allegedly asks his account to research John Fooda's arrest for drugs in two thousand and eight. This blogger could not find the tea, so they claimed Teresa would instead take it to the reunion, but then the reunion got canceled. Talking to What What Happened Live, Teresa told Andy she was going to bring in an envelope of receipts, and like Jennifer, Teresa still denies her involvement. When Andy noted that a lot of screenshots were floating around online, Teresa countered, no, no, there's not.
Speaker 3: It's not me.
Speaker 5: Yeah, who that? Who that?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 2: HOOI this next one as the truth about John Fuda. A news article from the Clifton Rights three arrested in home invasion. Cops say victims bound with tape at gunpoint with a photo of John Fuda. The article states five people were bound with duct tape at gunpoint during a home invasion in Portland Avenue Monday night. Police said suspects were caught in neighboring Passaic, but police said they believe four more at large. They face charges of robbery, theft, and unlawful possession of gun and drugs. The three are being held in Clifton Municipal lockup on two hundred and fifty thousand dollars bail with no ten percent option. At eleven pm Monday, seven people inside two cars pulled up to an apartment on Portland Avenue where twenty four year old roommates entertaining three female guests.
Speaker 5: As three people kept watching outside.
Speaker 2: The intruders kicked in the door apartment rushed in, brandishing guns.
Speaker 5: He said.
Speaker 2: The suspects were allegedly ordered all five victims to get down on the floor where they were bound in duct tape. Rowan said the suspects then demanded one of the male residents to tell them that the location of stash of drugs and money. When the victim did not cooperate, the suspect pistol whipped and kicked him as he lay on the floor. Rowan said the suspects and allegedly ransacked the apartment, taking cell phones and jewelry. A short time later, Passaic police stopped a black niece on Frontier with the three men inside. Rohan said police found the victim's cell phone and gold watch in the car, along with black nick caps and a six ski mass Yeah.
Speaker 4: So this allegedly happened in two thousand and seven, two thousand and eight. Now there has been an article has come out. First of all, let's just talk about the timing of this being released. This is something that Teresa wanted to bring to the reunion, and I heard there was no envelopes allowed at this reunion. And days later this came out. We're hearing that the pictures that's going around on Instagram have been doctored and that John Fuda was never held responsible for this. He never was convicted of anything.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So, I mean, we don't know all the ins and out of it, outs of it, we do know that it happened years and years ago.
Speaker 3: And John did talk about this. He has talked about this. I think it was at the reunion one year.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so, I you know, I don't think it was something to hide. Do I say that this is everybody's past. No, But do I think that everyone has certain things in their past that they probably realized more mistakes? Yes, But I do think this is something I you know, I hope he talks about more openly because hopefully people can learn from whatever it was, whatever he was going through, and then you know, we can kind of know more about.
Speaker 4: This, Well, there's no excuse for this, but I feel like he possibly his name's getting smeared and he didn't have really have anything to do with it from when I'm hearing, but who knows.
Speaker 3: Who knows?
Speaker 4: Now to Margaret, Joseph put up a little post on Instagram, I believe his Instagram, and it is about the tree cutting little thing they had in their backyard with Joe coming over. And I never really thought about it, but I think she did that because I don't know about you, but that.
Speaker 3: Tree didn't look dead that they were cutting down. No, it didn't look dead. Cut that dead tree out there. And then Margaret posts, we know how to chop a tree in apprentices, and they have their chain saws up in the air. Cheers ye with the chain saws. I think Margaret was.
Speaker 4: Being a little bit shady here and that tree wasn't dead, but they were chopping a tree.
Speaker 5: Down because we all know there's the tree huggers.
Speaker 2: But before we get into our recap of New Jersey, we still have one last headline, which is Drew's Stradora is still living with ex Ralph Pittman amid ongoing divorce.
Speaker 5: He's in the basement.
Speaker 2: It's been over a year since Drew and Ralph filed for divorce, and Drew tells people not much has changed in their legal battle or in their living situation. It's not settled, and yes we're still living together under the same roof. He is living in the basement, and that was court ordered. It'd be much as easier if we were able to move on separately, you know, out of sight, out of mind, with your own space and your own energy. But clearly that's not in the cards. When you're dealing with someone who wants everything and is not willing to walk away with what he came in with, it makes it very, very hard, she shares. So I'm learning how to process this and go on the worst case scenario, and I'm taking it literally, one day at a time.
Speaker 3: Uugh. Does this give you Ariana and Tom energy?
Speaker 5: Yes, this gives me.
Speaker 3: I don't know how people can do that.
Speaker 4: Like, I'm like when Simon and I said rand, I'm like, I high tailed it out of there so quick, got me an apartment for seventeen hundred dollars a month on the third floor, had to walk up the stairs with three kids, get me out of here.
Speaker 5: Yeah, no, thank you.
Speaker 2: No. So then we're going to get into the recap, which I feel like, you know, I enjoyed that everybody's having fun at moments, but I also as I'm watching this, I just feel like we are about to just see everything blow up. It starts with Jin meets with her brothers Steven, Michael, and his wife Melda for lunch. Jen explains that no one has her back and the Danielle fight, Steven was living his best musical theater theater life, asking Jennifer to act out the fight with him. I also want to kind of be like, Jen, how could anyone really have your back in this instance?
Speaker 4: Well, do you think it's weird that we have a random lunch with her brothers because nobody else is having her back and nobody else is believing her, And every time she recreates what went down, it's different.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And because clearly they don't.
Speaker 2: I mean, I think what happened is none of them one hundred percent really know because none of them were fully watching it. So nobody wants to fully have somebody's back and do this and you know, figure that all out. Well, then Rachel has Danielle over, so their daughter's going to have a playdate. Danielle says she wishes she could talk to her dad about her fight with Jen. Then Rachel wants to do an elevated girls' night slumber party for all the women. Rachel's inviting Jen, Jackie but not Tersha. Do you think Rachel should have invited Teresa?
Speaker 3: Sure? Why not?
Speaker 4: I mean it says a lot that everybody's there but Teresa. Yeah, I agree, you know, and daniell give you more excuses why we're never ever ever going to be seeing her dad this season.
Speaker 3: Yet We're on episode eleven. No dad, but we've talked about him every episode. We have two episodes left. Do you think Dad's gonna appear?
Speaker 2: Listen, she had her eyelands done. It's gonna be my no excuse for everything.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 4: I'm thinking about geting my eyelid's done too, so then I can just use that for anything.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna be like, oh, I'm sorry, I can't do that. Tamra had her eyelids done, but there's something personally.
Speaker 3: Nothing says.
Speaker 4: We are good friends on Housewife, like Danielle see and Rachel's house for the very first time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're such good friends. Oh, your house is beautiful. Probably you've never been here.
Speaker 5: Who would have thunk it then?
Speaker 4: But also Rachel lucking her kids in the playroom and telling them they're being locked in is my kind of parenting.
Speaker 5: And then bribing with cookies and trees, and then.
Speaker 3: That she opens the door, Little girl opens the door. Nope, lock didn't work.
Speaker 5: Why does Rachel have no landscape?
Speaker 3: I was thinking the same thing. Is it old? Sometimes?
Speaker 4: You know they do the outside of the houses, like especially in Jersey, like they don't. They haven't had an opening title shoot in fourteen years. They just throw in new girls every once in a while, you know, they do the outside of your house with the crane and all that stuff, which I don't do that anymore.
Speaker 5: They just use a drum, little drone.
Speaker 3: And maybe it's just old. I don't know. Did maybe she just moved into the house her first season. Was she in this house last season?
Speaker 5: I think she's been in this house the whole time?
Speaker 2: I think so, But I mean I don't know for certain, But I do know that Gia is studying for the l set to become a lawyer.
Speaker 5: Gia says she can see Teresa is going through a lot with Louis.
Speaker 2: Case with his ex. He's been going to court for the past three years. Gia says she can see Teresa is going through a lot with Louis case with his ex. Has X recently filed a restraining order saying Louis is harassing her. Teresa hates Margaret because she has been talking to Louie's X. LOUI, okay, so what I'm getting is Louis X filed to get a restraining order against Louise, saying he used Bodedle to get at her, calling it harassment and abuse.
Speaker 5: Louis countersued for.
Speaker 2: Five million dollars, saying the X was disclosing confidential information to the cast members and damaging his reputation beyond repair.
Speaker 5: In late twenty twenty three, this was released. The court not only.
Speaker 2: Dismissed miss Razor's complaint and denied her application for a permanent restraining order, but also found that she was this is in quotations because I know you guys can't see me was obsessed with mister roulettees continuously bothering he and his family. Attorney Marco Laraca, I think we're going to keep finding out more and more about different lawsuits.
Speaker 4: But did you find it very strange that this is the first time we're really hearing about it, and we're hearing about it from every cast member this episode.
Speaker 5: I think that every cast we've only got a couple episodes left. Let's get that, let's get her.
Speaker 3: Done, let me get her done.
Speaker 4: But after knowing what Louis legedly did to Margaret's son, it's kind of messed up to hear them blaming Margaret for this court situation.
Speaker 3: It's clearly because she spoke to the X, not James Leonard.
Speaker 4: James Leonard, the alleged lawyer who has been talking to bloggers, is now talking about the case.
Speaker 3: He isn't even representing him. Oh, I mean, dude, sit down.
Speaker 2: Then we kind of already talked about this. But Melissa and Joe go to Margaret's down or cut down a tree. I kind of feel like this was solely so Marge and Melissa could organize a sceneicture, they could make that Instagram post.
Speaker 4: I'm not going to disagree with that. She just she should have spelled tree the other way in her caption.
Speaker 3: Then with yeah, only one real dead giveaway.
Speaker 5: Only one he needed in that.
Speaker 2: Then Delores my MVP goes to Jenfessler's house. They agree that the friend group will never be like they were last year in Ireland. I think Delores is coming to terms with this may not be able to continue for Teresa, and she's like, I'm gonna have to start talking about it.
Speaker 5: Delora says Teresa is a mess.
Speaker 2: She called Delora saying she had horrible anxiety and she if she passed out at her live show to call nine one one. They agree they don't want to be involved in Loui's court case. Delora says, worrying about Louie is killing Teresa. Then Jen texted Rachel saying she defended John and she didn't respond. She responded after Jen said she couldn't come to the party. Then Delora says they should do a girl's trip, and.
Speaker 4: There's Laura's trying the hardest to fix this shit show with a trip, a trip that we now know never happens.
Speaker 2: Yes, that we know doesn't exist. Then Gen texts Rachel saying she'd like to come.
Speaker 5: To the party.
Speaker 2: I love a post. No yes, just because you're being forced to. I still need somebody explain to me, like why Rachel is.
Speaker 5: Mad at Jenfesler.
Speaker 3: I can't. I don't understand that at all. It doesn't make any sense at all.
Speaker 4: But Delora's killed me when she was bringing up the court case and how she doesn't want to know any details. But then yet she's telling us on camera for the first time and telling.
Speaker 3: Jen about the court case. I don't want to know anything. Let me tell you.
Speaker 4: There's this court case going on, and Teresa's a mess. Yeah, I just don't like that them blame it. Oh, it's Margaret's fault. If it's Margaret's fault, why is Louis so worked up about it and stressing Teresa out if he has no involvement in this and it's all Margaret's fault.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I know, I know. Uh. Then Teresa and jen Aiden meet for Lynes.
Speaker 2: Teresa apologizes for not saying anything to Danielle, but she couldn't start fighting in the middle of her show.
Speaker 5: They agree they are writer or die for each other.
Speaker 2: At the beginning, you see jen Aiden kind of coming at Teresa a little bit, and then she bats down real quick. Teresa says it's because the court case is almost finalized and she just wants to air everything out. But I do think Teresa is correct and not wanting to get into it with Danielle at her own show.
Speaker 3: No, I agree. I agree.
Speaker 4: This court case now has been brought up in every scene. I'm a little bit confused. Is it I know you broke it down a little minute ago, a little while ago, but is it just basically a restraining order or is it they're more to it.
Speaker 5: Well, then it's him responding back, and there's this.
Speaker 2: I think it's just lots of back and forth that things have been dismissed. Now other things are coming into play, and I think it's you know, when two people are really pissed at each other and they're just not going to let things go, and so they're just gonna be mud slinging until somebody is so miserable it pushes them over the edge.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but Teresa, I got my hair glazed. People say it makes my eyes pop.
Speaker 5: I don't even know what that means.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I was asking you was hair glazing.
Speaker 5: I don't know. Do we need to get a hair glazed?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 5: I mean I probably do right now, as good as mine looks.
Speaker 4: Yes, smoking, Yeah, I'd wear hack because I wore my I went to bed with my hair wet last night.
Speaker 3: I was so tired after the shower.
Speaker 5: So well, Slate has my baseball cap, so I was like, well, this is gonna be what it is, so as good as it gets. I mean, I washed my hair with that.
Speaker 2: Tiny little drop of shampoo conditioner we have left in the you know, in the nice Hilton showers.
Speaker 3: Oh we know laze. Is it an ammonia peroxide free color deposit that is applied to wet hair during the time it sits whatever, it makes your hair shiny, I guess.
Speaker 2: Yeah. But then everyone arrives at Rachel's girls' night, Jim Fessler and Rachel agreed they don't want to fight anymore. Great, we don't know what you're fighting about anyway. Chrissy the lipstick Reader reads the Women's.
Speaker 3: Personality lipstick Reader.
Speaker 5: I don't think I've ever seen anything more.
Speaker 4: I mean, just listen to you actually say that, the lipstick reader.
Speaker 2: The lipstick I like how I said it, very serious the lipstick reader.
Speaker 3: Yes, then that's normal.
Speaker 5: Yeah, totally normal. And she seemed right on the money.
Speaker 3: I love Margaret. She's like, does filler screw things up?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 5: I also love that Margaret a passionate lover.
Speaker 3: I was like, I don't know that, Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 5: That's what I read. But then Danielle baked a cake with all the women on it.
Speaker 2: Margaret asks if one was falling off the side, it's jen Aiden. The women talk about what their men do when they want to have sex.
Speaker 5: This part actually was very awkward to.
Speaker 4: Me, very awkward. Didn't want to hear it, don't care. Dolores's answer was the best. Pretty much, anyone that's a man wants to have sex, so a time. Then Dolores and Jenfessler suggest they all go on a retreat to mend their friendships. All the women agree.
Speaker 5: Have you ever milked your husband's prostate?
Speaker 3: Nope, nope, nope.
Speaker 4: And I find it very hard to believe that jen Aiden milks her freaking husband's prostate. I feel like this woman is such a tryhard and says what ever she can to get camera time. The one thing I was a little bit confused that the matching monogram pajamas.
Speaker 3: We didn't see Rachel hand them out. They just all showed up. That is so not like Brabo.
Speaker 4: I could see them going, wait, we never saw them give the pajamas we never saw her gave it.
Speaker 3: I know we have to do a pickup. Can we call? Can you do a FaceTime call? Can you explain to me? I don't know if this is new fad. I'm not sure Melissa is a compression like knee socks with her pajamas.
Speaker 2: I was wondering if maybe she's having some sort of like blood pressure, like you know, there's something like when you're on a plane to yeah, yeah, and people wear those, so maybe it does.
Speaker 3: Is it just a is it a style thing?
Speaker 2: I don't think it's a style thing. I think it must have been a comfort thing. It must maybe they had them change into the pajamas like quickly and then do new car exits like maybe it was the last minute fined. I mean not everyone seemed thrilled to put on the slippers.
Speaker 5: But I did like the shot. I liked that they were having fun.
Speaker 2: But I felt like this was truly a test scene to see what the show would be like without Teresa.
Speaker 3: Yeah for sure.
Speaker 4: Now that the champagne bomb, is that something that you would enjoy doing? Because to me, like drinking champagne is you know, first of all, champagne's expensive. Good champagne and they were drinking dawm.
Speaker 3: I believe, and it's something you want to sip and taste and enjoy, you don't want to shoot it.
Speaker 2: But also, have you ever taken like a huge clearly? I mean I have, but I've taken a huge goal It like gets stuck.
Speaker 4: In it carbonated. I mean, it's like heartburn central. If you were to do that, you imagine the burping that was going.
Speaker 5: On after that happened. I've got.
Speaker 3: It was. I mean, I couldn't even imagine.
Speaker 4: But the Lipstick Girl, we might need to get her on the show because she did some subtle shade to Margaret. Did you notice that after being on this earth for so long?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: But I like Margaret is having a rough season. Man, that girl's having a rough season.
Speaker 5: But I did like that she could laugh at it. I did like that all the women see to laugh.
Speaker 2: I liked there were parts I really enjoyed about this episode, and there were parts where I thought, this is the show that never.
Speaker 4: Well, we have two more episodes, right, Yes, what's gonna happen in those two episodes?
Speaker 5: Well, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Danielle was on Watch What Happens Live last night and she says she was cheering and clapping with friends watching the fight back with jen Aiden. Andy was not happy with that response. He expected her to show remarks. Danielle says she and her dad are moving forward in a positive way, but there's been no movement on her brother. And then Andy asked about three hairstylists not being paid by Danielle, and she says it was just one and that's.
Speaker 5: The price of fame, baby.
Speaker 2: And then Danielle says Teresa told her off camera she was using Jackie for info.
Speaker 3: Well I believe that.
Speaker 4: Now do you agree or disagree that Danielle really came out of her shell this season. I feel like she's the most valuable play this season. I think her confessionals are funny.
Speaker 3: I think that she's funny. She gives zero by the way she looks beautiful and what happens like.
Speaker 5: She looks beautiful, beautiful.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm liking Danielle, but nobody can ever take Delora's spot for me.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no no no.
Speaker 4: I thought she's she's funny, She's you could tell that Andy likes her. You know how you could read Andy's body language when he has a housewife on there?
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 2: But also just to close this out for this episode, jen Aiden didn't bug me that much at the Girl's dinner.
Speaker 5: She didn't.
Speaker 3: No, she's not bugging me. I like her.
Speaker 4: I think that this whole fight between her and Rachel is stupid.
Speaker 3: No, I'm saying Aiden, Oh jen Aiden. I think he said Fessler.
Speaker 5: No Jen back.
Speaker 3: Will you you guys, Bravo? Can you not? When I came on, there was our another Tammy.
Speaker 4: I agreed to go buy Tamra listen my birth name, and now it just stuck.
Speaker 3: I wish you were still Tammy. Can you be Tammy?
Speaker 4: My mom calls me Tammy, Tammy, Tammy.
Speaker 5: Well that's the end of this episode, Tammy. We'll be back back later in this week, Tammy, and we'll be talking about all things dubaye.
Speaker 3: But thank bye, bye, dodbye bye.
Speaker 5: Thanks for tuning in for another episode of The Twatts.