Speaker 1: I'm watching Shorty Kevin Clark go through shit. I'm watching out man rookies. You're gonna go through some shit and guess what when you're in when you got the bulls, Yeah, when you wear it's gonna come with some ship.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: Ain't nobody hitting y'all with the with the step back in the high. Yeah, it's a compliment. Yeah, you fear inspect. It's a sign of respect when niggas start doing this bullshit too, when they start nipping you in and yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, Okay, I'm on. I'm on here, y'all. Ain't just treating me like, yeah, I'm in here. I mean the Skyley Report. Motherfucker's is gas.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 1: You know what the biggest compliment is Now, I should go out to the club we used to go out, and I should go out on purpose to shoot who was out, who was drinking, who was doing whatever. Yeah, nigga better be ready tomorrow, nigga, Yeah forty eight at show. Ass You hear what I'm saying. But you go to bed with that. You go to bed with that as you shipping and doing whatever you're doing it. Ah, take it over there in the corner. Looking crazy with the black hood. Might be sweating with glasses on pe like damn, really you really have no fun y' check? Just locked.
Speaker 2: Locked in. Bro.
Speaker 1: Might be in the corner like this, watching watching niggas like yeah, cause yeah, I'm I'm gone sit over here, daddy he got three four bottle. Hey, you can't do that and play me tomorrow, so I would walk you. Hear what I'm saying, Bro, All this is game and ship. But all this going with the game, all this p You know exactly what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 1: You have to come in here, throw in the drill, old head ready on the drill, you hear me, And you're gonna have to dust the old head or you're gonna get dusted. And it ain't no great right right, And that's how you get better. Get up here, gonna help you get it up. Get up, bro, Lee used to be techrius Bro, you uhsuld be a drill under the basket. Two lines and the coach go like this, all right, go throw the ball out. Remember to brow the ball out. You get the ball. Niggas wats right here? Nigga? Nit was one? Three dribbers? I did it?
Speaker 2: Go five?
Speaker 1: That's w school drill. This drill will make you adjust to the drill.
Speaker 2: They not doing that.
Speaker 1: Listen to me, though, this is barbaric. This is getting you to align with the league. What she is going through. That's the WNBA. The wn BA is physical. We're starting to see that now it's chippy. It's always been, man, Listen, I don't know if y'all saw Angel Rids got God damn DDT she got hit in the head, did DDT all? They motherfucker didn't do the peening for the three for the one too. Yeah, that's what I'm saying. Bro All, y'all part of it. But until anybody get a long ball, shut up. Ain't nobody. She's transcending the game. Today's game is what high patient threes. Nobody games looks like hers. You know what it's coming right to left, step back and left. Ha, you can't do it. She got that, Oh, Sabrina got that. No, she ain't got it like this. She ain't got it like this, she ain't got the clip like this. And guess what I'm waiting on. I waiting on that shootout. Yeah, I want to see the next you came to Clark shootout.
Speaker 2: Yeah, sabring in her. Man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I actually think I think Shorty got it. I want to see her step shoot bro. Yeah yeah, yeah. It should be them three shoot it off. Yeah yeah mm hmm. Who else, Dang, we can throw Dame in there. Who else? Who else? Gottastick Clay, Bro, we need a crazy shoot off this ship. We need to put the girls in there. Motherfucker. Let them to man, let them go. Let's see one. You know what I'm saying. Two rounds that'll go, Bro, that will go. And the more and more I keep checking out these finals, and the more and more. I'm nervous. Man, I'm nervous. I'm nervous for the Celtics. Man, I don't I think this is gonna be a closer serious thing we think. I'm I'm I'm nervous, you know what I'm saying Because I say this, Bro, so I'm looking at who's best prepared. Obviously, both teams. Celtics are hands down arguably deep deep deeper. Think about the method of how Dallas has won, that has won with three defenders being on the court with two unbelievable scores. Right, man, Bro, I think Jason Tatum this is gonna be his toughest. This gonna be his toughest matchup. Man. Uh PJ. Washington is six to nine strong, gritty. Yeah, I'm not saying he can stop him, but he's been playing great defense and he's been and you know it too. The route in which I came through the Clippers, that was I came through.
Speaker 2: They dine went through the Gartlet.
Speaker 1: They're prepared for the Celtics as any other team coming into Like Celsius got premiere one on one talent that can play one on one, put you in those little small spaces. They got five guys. You gotta you know, but man, the mass have They've been prepped to not only guard, but to play and beat the Celtic team. To me, if they can be consistent with what they've done in the playoffs I'm talking about with Anthony Edwards, with.
Speaker 2: Shay, I think this is a bad matchup for the MAVs.
Speaker 1: Listen, I don't. I don't think so. I think the Celtics are going to present a bad matchup to anybody. But more importantly, if those two, okay, those two get into a rhythms, that's your concern. Because those two have been shown that they can go first half, second half, and neither one and neither and nobody has taken the ball out of him. Listen, the South.
Speaker 2: Couldn't because Gobert is too big to be out there trying to guard one on one.
Speaker 1: Well, the Celtics are going to have to take away something. And I'm gonna tell you what, really demoralized.
Speaker 2: I'm just gonna trap him every pick and roll.
Speaker 1: I'm not trapping him. I'm gonna actually make him finish at the basket.
Speaker 2: He not going all the way.
Speaker 1: He goes so much and then he's live, bro, And listen, how you gonna how you gonna play the pick and roll? Pick and roll? I'm gonna have to switch to pick and roll. Lucas busting everybody's ass. So guess what trapped there? Listen, if he puts the mark on the game, Pete, that's what I would do. I would actually start the game by trapping his ass.
Speaker 2: But you know, if you get the ball out of his hand, and just you know.
Speaker 1: I don't think they want this. I don't know. You know, you got all this energy show.
Speaker 2: I want them to throw the ball to Garland in the middle and Lively in the middle.
Speaker 1: They made plays though, that's what I'm saying, when when when in Minnesota, when Lively and Garland grabbed got the ball in the middle, they went immediate corners and then dove and then this guy came to the top.
Speaker 2: Right cool with.
Speaker 1: That man, man, Julia Derrick Jones Junior. Three ball, I got that. But when he owned you overreact, Like I'm listen, this is when you gotta think the game too, Bro, you gotta beat me though, like they got. Nobody's thinking like that. Nobody's out there thinking like this. So when you see the three go down, you go ship then the coach. So you gotta be there, no, you know whatever, No no, no no, but you're not. You can say that you're you're, you're you're good enough. These kids, these I don't want to call them kids because they're young men. But these men, young men out here or locked in it to where they see that as rhythms. So if Jones Junior hit, if he hit.
Speaker 2: That, it's like you go about ten, they gonna have to ten of them.
Speaker 1: I know that. But I'm saying you can't overreact to that, right exactly. Him and PJ. Washington hit the corner threes Cassel, minnesotare man, fuck that love we got to get and then the boys because not a lot love blah love. They got to live every other plane. So you gonna have to take something weight and man again, I'm going back to coaching. Jason Kidd is the best at manipulating a series like this. You you've been in it with him. You saw him in the garden yourself when they was zoning his ass about whatever it was or his situation in his private life, and it made him better. You was almost like chill, chill because the more now I watched it, Bro, they man, they was loud with it, and he got better. Came down law boom stolen three. He didn't even had no three.
Speaker 2: Yeah, when he played.
Speaker 1: Boston, Jason Kidd didn't even have He wasn't even known as a three. If he had his feet set and the day was shining and it wasn't raining. You know what I'm saying, Man, Jy King came in there, got a three. Damn it was MVP of the league just because of what he did in Boston. Bro, I thought he should have got repeated, he should have, but you know it is what it right, right man. He got the he got the control. Man that's what I'm watching. So now he came control circle as a coach. Yeah, because I'm seeing little djustment.
Speaker 2: See, coaching right now is different like your coaching is based off your defense.
Speaker 1: He also got Sweety over there too. Let's not say that. You know he got the Listen, y'all don't know his staff. He got twitter Man over there, and he got he got, he got Sweet over there, he got he got share him over there. It's another mam forg Ain't nobody talking about and there? And uh uh there yet? What's my dog? I don't head over there, Dan Armstrong, da, Yeah, he over there, man. They got an assortment of not only players ex players, but knowledge Twitter Man probably won the best defenders that nobody knows about. I'm trying about Jared Dully. He's sitting over there, just on some monocle. And then Sweet don't ever sleep. Sweet wakes up like he's like the beer parcels of basketball. He like a baby tips straight up. Real hear him, Darren. They know exactly who I'm talking about.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: They don't smile. They they got the rolls of paper, they got the you know what I'm saying. That's that's the machine Jason Kidd has over there and yes, p since we was under them and him being really like a point guard still when he was coaching us. Yeah, yeah, you can see his development and where he's coach.
Speaker 2: I swear because like I see the coaching on the defensive standpoint yep. You know what I'm saying. Offense is gonna be the offense. Like you got great players, they gonna make the players. But where you see real coaching today is gonna be on the defense. When I'm seeing the little adjustments he make, Oh, I'm gonna put oh, you know what, We're gonna run his own. Okay. Now I'm I'm gonna put Luca on go bear. We're gonna we're gonna we're gonna hide him over here. I'm looking at all that little ship and I'm like, okay, I see these little adjustments that Minnesota ain't adjusting to her, and I'm like, okay, Jay could and came full circle as a coach. He looking he looking like he coaching like like he was a player now because he he always was playing chess as a.
Speaker 1: Player always, and that's what he's looking like as a coach. And I see it. I'm watching it and I'm like, man, they ain't even And then before Ant knew it, he had three defenders on him. He had Junior Jones, Junior on Green came in and then man, it was. It was going so fast you didn't even know it. But man, looking listen, I've never been ready for a finals like I am for this one. This is probably one of the most Uh, this is probably gonna be one of the most watched, as it should be. And yeah, this is gonna be much watched TV right here. Man, let's get it too it man, you know what it is. Take it in truth, Let's get it. Yeah.
Speaker 2: And who was the last one to lead the league in scoring and win the chip?
Speaker 1: Was it Jordan?
Speaker 2: Was Jordan the last one?
Speaker 1: Damn last scoring?
Speaker 2: Who won the scoring title in the Chip? Who was the last one?
Speaker 1: Night?
Speaker 2: I'm just thinking about that.
Speaker 1: Damn, I ain't been done in the Jordan.
Speaker 3: I think it's Jordan ninety eight, But I'm gonna look it up.
Speaker 2: That's that's that's crazy. Huh. That's hard to do, though, that's hard to do. The like nobody who all the scoring leaders never make finals or never win.
Speaker 1: It to exhaust and MVPs, it's hard for MVP.
Speaker 2: It's hard for MVPs. Joker lost this year. Shack in two thousand and two, the last one to lead the league in scoring and win it all.
Speaker 1: That's crazy. That's hard to do too.
Speaker 4: Think about Shack Shack and the year was ninety nine, two thousand so that was a great year for him les league and scoring. It was MVP and they won the won the title that year.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was a good year. Ninety nine was a good year. That was probably his most dominant year.
Speaker 4: Is a tough yearyeah, I mean right in that window of ninety nine to two was the apex of Shack.
Speaker 1: I want to say, Yeah, that was a good year. That was That was a hard year. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Ticket One thing you you guys brought up earlier that I wanted to bring to your attention. The Celtics are holding teams to twenty three percent on corner three so far in the playoffs, and the Mavericks lead the playoffs in shooting corner threes at forty So in your eyes, I kind of who wins the edge of that? Because Luca loves to dish to those corners and that's why I think they're shooting at such a high.
Speaker 1: Clip there man. This. Uh So, the fact that they are so conscious to take away the corner three says one thing that not only is this part of the game plan, but this is part of who they are. They don't give up corner three. That's that's like one of the Carton and rules in the rule book, right. But this series come down to who plays better defense. This is gonna be better defense, better offense versus better defense on both sides. I feel like, like you just said, the Mavericks have shown that they are a defensive team. We have two offensive defensive teams in the finals. Would you agree? Would you give you that? Yeah? And whoever is able to put the defensive runs together is gonna actually for me, it's gonna actually show or have more opportunity to win this series. But it's gonna have to. Like I said this before the Minnesota Mavericks series, Dalla's gonna have to come in here and get some respect right off the back, and you're gonna have to win in Boston. One time I thought, I thought if Dallas had a chance to beat Minnesota and they did, they have to go. They was gonna have to come in and get a game in Minnesota, and they did that. It was a different series when they won in Minnesota. You feel me Boston is super comfortable at home and really good on the road. But they're not comfortable at home though they are bro they're not.
Speaker 2: Boston is not comfy out.
Speaker 1: I can't say that they're more comfortable on the road. You are more comfortable, they play better. I can't. I can't speak to the ones comfortability.
Speaker 2: I think about like they record over the last man, they record over the last three years at home. In the playoffs, it's damn there, Like they only like one game over five hundred or something like that.
Speaker 1: Steady talking about what's that regular shit? What you're talking about?
Speaker 2: Let's talking about in the just playoffs. They two losses in the playoffs was both at home. They ain't lost on the.
Speaker 4: Round twelve and two, and yet it was game two of the first time they lost.
Speaker 2: That they lost on the road. They got two losses at home.
Speaker 1: I'm saying, Dallas gonna have to come in here and get some respect, and.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think that's what I'm saying. Yeah, I think Celia's got to come out and just like create some doubt. I think they got to blow them out game one, create subsolutely, like come out.
Speaker 1: If you the Celtics, you gotta step on you.
Speaker 2: How to establish that home course?
Speaker 1: Straight up?
Speaker 2: You got established like y'all that you see all this green, you see all these banners, big dogs. We were right here at the finish line and we're crossing this year like that's gotta be the attitude coming into game one, like nah nah, homie, this ain't that whatever that was over there in Minnesota, wherever that was over in La, whatever that was over in Oklahoma City, that ain't over here. It got to established that from the get from the get, from the get.
Speaker 1: From jump ball. I wasn't death. I ain't deafthing nobody. It's cool, cool, cool, not real ship because when I don't dap you, that's almost like a It ain't additional speaker. No Game one.
Speaker 2: We can adapt, but wrap the Game one were good.
Speaker 1: Ain't deafing Now Game one, I ain't deafing. I want you to know. I want to feel it right it's the finals, because you know what I want.
Speaker 2: It used to be some days I'll be off dapping. I'm not. I don't dat I gotta be like, look, I gotta be the locker room, like, look, we.
Speaker 5: Ain't that like he only said about yeah we look today, what game? Do you remember what anything?
Speaker 1: Did? He It was almost universal.
Speaker 2: We're not that.
Speaker 1: It was almost like universal, bro, it was almost universal when when when heat Ship started to be like man, it was like nothing before the game, yeah, and everybody was with it. Everybody was like okay, cool. I'm talking about even before that too, though, you know what I'm saying, Bron because yeah, yeah, yeah it was it was yeah yeah, But that sends a message that dude, dude, man go out man fuck auhead. Yeah, he all excited. Hey, what's up, Pete? Good, good game, Let's go, nigga do that. That that changed the vibration, like you feel it when the nigga locked in, when the niggas locked in and you guard him and you ain't.
Speaker 2: On that shame you feel you know, I'm thinking about that. This is totally all when we was I don't know what made me think of this. When we was in the Eastern Conference finals and we played Detroit and you know, we're about to jump ball and I'm looking at that tick and Rashid over here doing something. I don't know what was guitar. I looked at the Ticket looked at me, like you see what he's doing, and I swear it flipped our switch because it was like.
Speaker 1: Because he thought like doing this locking around like.
Speaker 2: Man Ticket looked at it, you like like I know he ain't just like I don't know what, but I know it spliced him and then switched me.
Speaker 1: I looked at that like it was like game three. But that's the way she got ready for games, you know.
Speaker 2: But he didn't do it. The first two games, he.
Speaker 1: Didn't do it. He didn't do that. But when he got home he was a lot more relaxed or whatever. But y'all saw that.
Speaker 2: I remember man Ticket looked at each game three. I remember that in Detroit, and it just flicked the switch on us.
Speaker 1: Straight the demon and it was just like there was no friends talking after that after that, and both sides, both sides we all cool, straight up.
Speaker 2: Cool like after that.
Speaker 1: I remember we was like were off everybody everybody. But that's that's that's part of the yeah, that's part of it. Damn.
Speaker 2: That was I don't know what made me think of that. I think the Celtics have more better players, you know what I'm saying not necessarily, like like when you go down the line, if you knock out, if you after you take out the superstars.
Speaker 3: So at the top seven, let's say.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so like after you knock out Luca, Kyrie, Brown and Tatum. So then we go from there, like who's the next best player in this series? I'm gonna say, okay, so maybe Porzingis, And then after that, I'm gonna look at Dallas, like, see who Dallas got? You got Lively, Garland, PJ. Washington, Uh, Jones Junior. I think the way I think Derek White the next best player after Porzingis. Then I think Drew the next best player.
Speaker 1: After that, I got Drew Beie full White, but okay, either.
Speaker 2: One of them. So now I got three string Celtics.
Speaker 3: Five of the top seven.
Speaker 2: I think they got five of the top seven better players. And then after that you can say, all right, we got paid Pritcher, Our Hartford, Powser. You know, they in the rotation. So I'll give them probably like Lively because he got a he got a huge impact, or PJ. Washington. After that, they all you can flip a coin with them and Gaffer or Jones Junior. They all in the same boat to me. Yeah, yeah, you know, they're all kind of in the same boat. So I just think we got more of the top players, more of the better players at the top ticket.
Speaker 1: I would say this, I agree with Paul, but I think Dallas has like, uh specific, I think Dallas has guys that are specific for what they do. Tim Hardaway Jr. Coale his ability to shoot right, that's crazy. He ain't even in it right lovely and godfin what they've been able to bring from the big man right. Everybody is bringing their expertise to the party. Now. I can't say that they are a better three point shooter or than than than Pritchard, are they? If I went bank for Bang. But Dallas has a bunch of Like PJ. Washington was playing defense, but he wasn't playing defense like this. He he on some he got. PJ. Washington Junior is showing us another level of well everything.
Speaker 2: Everything looks better when you're on a winning team, no doubt, like we're on a losing team. He was doing a lot of good stuff on Charlotte on Charlotte.
Speaker 1: But he wasn't playing at this level when you win it like.
Speaker 2: When you're on a different stage. It just looks bad, you know what I'm saying. So you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: I think the Celtics are deeper, and I agree with you said. I think Dallas has those all the most, like those double oh sevens for certain things they got. Listen, Jones Junior was a decent defending. He wasn't defending like this Green hard.
Speaker 2: Knows Australian guy.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, Bro, they got some specialists that when they come in the game. Listen the matchup on watching PJ. Washington and Tatum. I don't think Tatum seeing a six nine. I ain't saying PJ is a mirror image, but it ain't no bullying, big fella, and it ain't none of that shit. And then right the left he can slide with you and he gonna contest.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: That's the matchup, bro. For me, I want to see that matchup of who wins that match. Obviously you expect Tatum and I'm saying to dominate that. It ain't gonna be that. I think it's gonna be you know what I'm saying. But yeah, I think, yeah, obviously I think Boston has just so what Pisa has. Deeper and probably better players who got better clothes Between the Celtics and the Maths.
Speaker 2: I think against Celtics and I think you got about four guys blow that. I'm confident now you blow. You are blown. Let me explain.
Speaker 1: You think you think those you think those four guys are better closes than those two.
Speaker 2: I got more guys to go to on the Celtics. I'm not saying they better, but I got more. I got more options over here.
Speaker 1: You trust the drawing kick with Holiday, you trust the drawn kick with White right there, Brown reports, I trust that.
Speaker 2: You see what I'm saying. Like, I ain't saying they because Kyrie's proving and Luca and you know they had their ship fair share of huge game winners. But I like having all these options for these these big shots. I like having more, you know what I'm saying. I just like having more these man like you got Robert Roy over there, and then you got you got Sam Sell over there, then you got you got Jordan's sitting right there, then you got Cold right there, like everybody who can hear like who you ain't like? Oh if I get double, I got for Nias right there, I got Derek White.
Speaker 1: Two motherfuckers closer.
Speaker 2: Though, Yeah, they closers. But I'm saying I think we just got it.
Speaker 1: Like Man Lucas nickname should be kill shot. What's that nigga? In that little what's that nigga? What's what? Who was Will Smith? And at one joint suicide? Uh, y'all seen suicide, kill shot Man Lucas. New name is kill shot Man Stop Man Man the Mask. Got the two best closers on their side, on their side. But I kind of agree with you in saying that shelters probably I can't even say that. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I see what you're saying. I see what you're saying. It's hard not to see it because I've seen him do it. God, damn God, damn Holiday with the big shot White y'all, Damn Yeah, damn Tatum Brown just Brown that.
Speaker 3: Shot that shot.
Speaker 1: But this is kill shot. We got dead shot and kill shot. You can pick either one. And you feel me Man Kai Man Kyrie coming listen. So I'm saying, listen, I want to see the energy and how to because his vibration has been able to be steadying this. You know what I'm saying. It ain't been hiding him really, you know. And then he looks really really calm. You know what I'm saying, Like this energy in this environment is going to test all that. So I want to see how he plays in. I want to see if it activates. I thought Anthony Atte was challenging or saying hyaba whoever. I think God actually activated him, right, I want to see if he if he's still activated in this series. Man, I will say I will argue that that that's a that's a good point. Yeah, But I will say I will go with the maths and having polished finishers like like yeah, like when it comes down to it, I'm inspecting Luca. Yeah, he not showed it. So yeah, I would say the MAVs got the better of the closers out of the two teams.
Speaker 2: That's fair. Now, that's solid what you're saying to you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Because the drawer kick in Indiana, you know what I'm saying, Like, Damn Brown in the corner right right, you can't even see that sham, Yeah, clear it is, and the seeds growing up in front of us. Bro, it's time for graduation. But it's gonna be a tough ast series for them.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 1: Everybody got the Seeds went, I don't. I don't think it's gonna be a kate walker like everybody think it is. We was looking at the development of both sides. You got sham Guard, you got Sweeney, you got uh Tyson Chandler working with Lively and Goatford and all those guys. And then on the Celtics side, you got Sam Cosell, you got you know, uh, you know, Joe and all those guys developing those guys. Church asked me who had the better of the development side, and I said, I actually thought that both sides had equal quality developers. Sam Cassell has developed some of the premium point guards young premium point guards in our league, from Maxi to John wall de Bill.
Speaker 2: I mean, you got three head coaches on the Celtics.
Speaker 1: Facts, real shit, know what I'm saying. I feel like that. I feel like that. Well, I mean the Mavericks when it comes to development, they got they got a strong developed know they do, team of guys over that. That's what That's what I was. They both in the finals, that real ship. It's all the culmination of those development and all that stuff coming together to where we're at now. You've seen the Clipper series coming out.
Speaker 2: I saw the commercial. I gotta check that out.
Speaker 1: You're excited about watching something like that?
Speaker 2: Hell yeah, Hey, I gotta see what Doc was on behind the scene. I know Doc had his fingerprints on all that. He wasn't having it. I know Doc wouldn't have it.
Speaker 1: I hope this don't get clipped like the last jont I want this. I want to watch all ten of these. I don't want to.
Speaker 2: I can't wait. I'm about to go home and watch this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, me too. I'm excited to watch the Clipper joint. I think it's great to clip. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I could have watched it this morning.
Speaker 1: I saw it. Yeah, I was like it was prime right way, I'm away, Yeah, it was right there. Yeah, And I was like, I'm gonna say this, but uh yeah, TV is dead, so it's good to have something like this, you know what I'm saying. Yeah, let me check that out. They got launch Fishburn playing Doc. That's gonna be good. That's gonna be good. That's gonna be good. Yeah, that should be fun. Yeah, that should gonna be good.
Speaker 4: Curious to get your guys opinion on this. Jamal shot this yesterday said if Dallas wins this series. I think the championship will mean more to Kyrie than the one he got in Cleveland. You agree with that or you feel different.
Speaker 1: If Dallas wins this series, Luca is king of the world.
Speaker 3: But what about for Kyrie second chance?
Speaker 1: It not only gives Kyrie a new light, but it takes him out of the old and you know what I'm saying, like, it definitely means a lot more. I think he's since he left Cleveland, he's been on this journey and Yes brought him here they win this. I think if the Mask win this, not only is it kind of sees or we kind of put Kyrie in another conversation in which he belongs, but it's also activates Luca. Now, Luca, he was young, won in his league that he was in. You know what I'm saying, he won early younges. I'm saying, Bro, that's not by coincidence. He's caring that here. If he's able to, can you imagine going to the goddamn Olympics winning an NBA championship. That's gonna be super lit. It's gonna be Lucas summer.
Speaker 2: We always say if Kyrie wins his second championship, this will mean more than the first. Is that what he said?
Speaker 3: That's what Maul said yesterday.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I see what he kind of saying. But that first one, the way he got it is gonna be tough the top and the shot. But I will say this, if Kyrie wins his second, we're gonna have to erase somebody out of the top seventy five. Like we're gonna have to reevaluate this Olympic team this summer. Like man, this like, no, Kyrie was not in South everything. No, get the funk out of it. That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Some stuff gonna have tod reread who Kyrie is not in the top seven Korea is not in the top seventy five. No that I can't under that. I can't under that.
Speaker 2: You see what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Just respect. I'm just I'm just respect.
Speaker 2: I'm looking at the guys in the room.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, he.
Speaker 2: Is there.
Speaker 1: He's definitely in the.
Speaker 2: Like I'm just saying, like, I don't know who you know, but he definitely got.
Speaker 1: Car is in that. He's on the list. He's in the conversation. Bro, he's listen. It's gonna be hard. It's hard, you know. They came back from three to one, then the shot and then how his that was tough. How he played in that series because I saw I was at every game. That's that's gonna be tough to be. That was some unbelievable basketball he played in that series too.
Speaker 2: If he could have easily got MVP.
Speaker 1: Man, that's man, the MAVs win this motherfucker. That's gonna shake the league. Boy, that shake the List's gonna shake the league. Either one gonna shake the league. It don't matter because they do first timers. And I get that, but we kind of we're kind of looking at the Celtics like this is a Celtic window right here. The Seas win this the Seas to me and I'm you know, you got injury and nobody ever talks about that short window we saw. We saw Denver gets smacked with that short window. And then Dinner didn't get to bring back that same team either. You didn't have Brown, you didn't have Uncle Jeff, you didn't have none of those pieces, feel me, and and you know, so when you get that shortened season, you gotta bring that team back if you're gonna add something, add something better. But man, yeah, I think but this is this is Boston's window. To me, this is their window. They can run like two three, you know, you know it's so hard to get that and ship, but if they get this first one, they can have a possible Dino doubt, no doubt. This is their window right here. This is when this when Jason Tatum and Jay Brown start to separate themselves with this ship right here. You know what I'm saying. You took your lumps against Golden State. You learned in that series. Now you gotta apply to this one. Like listen, man, when you're in the fraturn ny Man, you understand the bylaws, you understand the mentality. You know, I didn't see any of those guys grab the ball when they won their Eastern Conference finals. They wasn't really who Ryan That ain't that ain't really Celtic. That ain't really Celtic culture there. You know, you the Eastern Conference is the path. You gotta go through the path, but you don't celebrate until you hoist the Larry O'Brian. And that's just law. So you know, anybody that's coming into this organization, you're gonna know the history. You're gonna know the ones that come before you, and you're gonna know what you're what you're each time you put on a jersey, practice something, you do something for the Celtics. It's gonna be on professional it's gonna be on championship level, and it's gonna be quality. And that's that's kind of the makeup in the DNA of that they you know, so chasing eighteen, no matter who comes through that dough, you're gonna know that we're chasing eighteen. You're eighteen. Boom, we're chasing nineteen. Like that's that's that's that's all they've been. That's all they preach, that's all they go that you're gonna ever hear and there it's the culture is a winning coach and it's a championship culture. Ain't that? What is it? Ain't that kind of Wait now, the ceiling is always to Larry O'Brien. It ain't nothing else.
Speaker 4: Want to step outside the series for a second. There's some reports going around with the seventy six ers wanting a max player from a pool and includes Lebron, PG, Jimmy Butler, Ingram.
Speaker 3: Kind of curious who you think.
Speaker 4: The best player that Embiid and MAXI should get paired along with them.
Speaker 3: They have a lot of cap room.
Speaker 4: So who's that guy in your guys' opinion that would set them over the top.
Speaker 2: Who's who's who's available? You got George.
Speaker 1: I want to see KD go back East Man. I don't like KD out West.
Speaker 2: He's under contract though, fuck all that.
Speaker 1: They finna move all that, you know, Finnish gotta figure that out. And I don't think he looks all happy. And this is the time to do all that shit. Everybody's up in the air talking. Everybody wants to change shit. This is when you start doing it. What KD tomorrow? KD to Philly. That's heat.
Speaker 2: That would be crazy, That'll be crazy seeing KT third option.
Speaker 1: Though, ain't no third option.
Speaker 2: They ain't no odd second option.
Speaker 1: Man, bro man, you bet big the first, all right, you get the big fellow and then picked the road. You let young fella go off. But then y'all.
Speaker 2: Ain't doing what he at the age where he could just be just he is.
Speaker 1: I think that's what I'm saying. That's n I think that's the reason he went the Phoenix show that somebody can draw the kick to him and he can buy Yeah, man, they still giving it to him, saying, hey man, save us, right, hey man, he give the k Yeah.
Speaker 2: Him over there. Third option will be perfect. He'll play till about forty forty forty seven.
Speaker 1: I was about to spine up and shoot. That's all he want to do here, Man, I don't think he'll cook you. But Lord, you know, shake up the East. That'll shake up everything. That'll shake it. The East need a rattling too, Bro.
Speaker 2: I don't think like I'm listening to the players like Bron ain't going nowhere.
Speaker 1: Bron gonna fuck up Maxi's game. Any point guard, Bron, come over there, Bro, he dominates the ball to maybe Paul George.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's that's the next big free agent. And then and O g are two other free agents found.
Speaker 2: A home in Indiana.
Speaker 1: He got it. See, I should stay there. That's a good fit for him. They look good too, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I think maybe the best thing is George.
Speaker 1: I like pe over there too, PG. Malik Monk or like, I like Malik Monk, but I'm like trying to see I.
Speaker 2: Like him in his role.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I like him. I like him in sack though I thought he had some good continuity with a Fox, and.
Speaker 2: I like that young over there.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I want Katy back in the East though. Man, I would love to see kat in New York. I want kat to go to the Knicks. I want to see the Knicks. I want to be good. Man. Listen, y'all. Y'all heard, y'all, y'all know what I say. Man, New York is all lit.
Speaker 2: That would be crazy.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you they need to listen. It's gonna be lit anyway. Next year, gonna be a whole new Folk real ship. Let's get some fan questions, yes.
Speaker 3: Sir, all right, first question.
Speaker 1: First off, I got everybody named Mama sending me in my inbox. Stop sending me trick shots. Hey, look, sending that ship to Certify, not the Tike pics. Okay, send it to KG certified. I got a thousand motherfuckers now jumping off of houses, off the barn had listen like.
Speaker 2: I got to send my trick shots to no Bro.
Speaker 1: Send it to the church in KG certified, everybody. Now, I got Grandma's out here throwing. Oh now, I started.
Speaker 2: To just do a shot from the bottom of the streets. It bounced off the car on the roof then went in, I got get Yeah, I gotta edit it though.
Speaker 4: All right, first question, what defense adjustments do the Seas need to make to neutralize the inside lob to the bigs. So we see Gafford and Lively getting a lot of those drop offs from Luca.
Speaker 3: How would the defense neutralize that?
Speaker 2: I think the defense neutralized that by switching. For one, the Celtics got more the Minnesota. They got more versatile defenders. So if I got Jason Tatum Garden Garland, or I got Brown Garden, uh likely.
Speaker 3: Or.
Speaker 2: God yeah, Gotferd called nigga Garland, Yeah yeah, yeah, Cafferd, he's gonna be the center. And I think even porzingis you can switch him out on on Luka Donkey.
Speaker 1: Problem is, though, p when we go picking roll at the free throw line and not open up, I'm lob corner man, gotta cover me. This guy that's on the back got her, he gotta he got.
Speaker 2: A lord's out.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, the nigga that's in the pick and roll ship. Soon as we switched, I'm turning, I'm spreading to the corner. I ain't even it ain't I ain't even to play no more because the nigga's right here this guarding the guy in the corner. He got a pull early. If I don't listen coming out the picking roll, If I ain't hearing you as you come out picking roll, you're dunk. Then niggas they taste the tailor. If it's a if it's a if it's a jump ball. And guess what, Luca and God putting it above this square, Man, Gafford and Lovely are going to get man, they're gonna get it two hands.
Speaker 2: And that or you trap every picking roll.
Speaker 1: Bro, You're gonna have to listen. You're gonna have to trap higher because the lord you get, you're getting closer to the basket. Yeah, so listen, man, I would I would throw a zone on this ship, Bro, I would throw a zone. Swisch the tops. He the BIG's gonna have to roll into another big and that's how you kill that bro. Minnesota took nothing away me and myself. Man, Man, Man, let's Seehimlukae can make a right hand layup right there at the basket. You know you know what ain't did He had the ball in the realm and just throwing the caff a big fella he called it.
Speaker 2: He ain't finished, not one time.
Speaker 1: And guess what lovely is? Fourteen for fourteen.
Speaker 2: In the last series Suckers and it was all lost. Man.
Speaker 1: One time Kyrie threw that motherfucker like something over there bow and some ship. He called that motherfucker booze gay man, Hey man, listen, you gonna stop this ship. Bro, You're gonna have to stop that, because that's a big part of their energy. And when they get fueled from that, they turn back around and they turn into dogs. They offense actually fuels their defense, bro, straight up.
Speaker 4: Next question comes from Lamar. What's the most interesting matchup of the finals?
Speaker 1: Jason Tatum, PJ. Washington, Bro, Luca Holiday, Luca Holiday, White, ear big.
Speaker 2: I think whoever's guarden Kyrie White, that's gonna be. That's gonna be one to watch White.
Speaker 1: Or who would you put on? Who would you put on Kyrie Drew? You put Drew? Who you gonna put on?
Speaker 2: Luca Brown?
Speaker 1: Now you're exhausted, your exhausted office. Now, I mean they're gonna pick anybody. We're gonna switch stuff anyway. Man, I got two guards that are built for defending. I'm finna put Derrick White Onka and I'm gonna put uh holiday on uh Luca and let's get it. Shake that motherfucker and let's go. Let's go watch the high all that they're gonna switch all that shit. Cool cool, cool man, Listen, I'm ready to see this energy between Portzingius and uh Luca. I'm ready to see this energy because there's some energy. Now we're not even I don't hear nobody talking about it and trying to know on certified we gassing. What's up? What's up? Wefella heard you talking all that ship? What's up? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, bitch as nigga, Yeah yeah I left him, Yeah yeah, we ain't, won't you. Lord, there's gonna be some boys shit out here.
Speaker 3: Lord, what you.
Speaker 1: Ain't even like that? Bro? Then you gotta know to walk through. They know each other game. So Luca, he goes, come over here, you.
Speaker 2: Go, Porzigas in there, ye, telling everything right right.
Speaker 1: And then Porsinius probably over there like yeah, I mean Luca probably over there, like yeah, let's get his ass some picking rolls. I'm gonna do his as just like I did Rudy. He know, he know it. I'm gonna cook his money. There's gonna be some real ship talking in this. There's gonna be some I anticipated in the physical finals too.
Speaker 2: Bro, they gonna have a problem matching up with Porzingis is the X factor. I think that all of this though, you think so. Man, he punishes the switch. He punishes the switch. He like if you put if you get Kyrie on Porzingis, have the free throw line.
Speaker 1: Start him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm starting, he's starting.
Speaker 1: I'm starting them. Listen, man, I would not start Porzingis. I would have Al come off the bench. I mean I'll have I'll start Alt and have him come off the bench. Let them straight up, and then you let him finish the game. He finishing the game.
Speaker 2: You match him up with a lively you're saying.
Speaker 1: I want so, I think I think you start with a presence first. I would. I would actually start Al to create some physicality because Lovely and Gaffie are are rolling with intent. Yeah listen, if you ain't at the real man, they throwing your ass here. Boy, you hear me straight up. I would start like that, and then Porzingis ain't been in no series. Yeah bro, this bro, listen, we hit the we hit the tunnel, you hit the you see that big ass man. It's no other series is matched to this. I can't. I think they putting oxygen in the joint because when you come in, I told you, you know you and you just fo ship? Boy?
Speaker 2: Am I lion?
Speaker 1: My lion.
Speaker 2: Said they put Lord, they're putting oxygen in the joint. Boy, you hit the you hit the tunnel. You having all kinds of conspiracy theories?
Speaker 1: Do you ever hear him? Do you ever hear me when I say something? Do you ever hear him? Stop me?
Speaker 2: No, I don't because it's something to it in the lines too many and too many times.
Speaker 1: See the swish face going on.
Speaker 2: I can't even deny you in a demon mode.
Speaker 1: That's the only thing I can describe it. Because you don't hear nothing, you don't see nothing, and you're in demon mode. You will literally run through a brick wall head first and be filmed nothing. I'm telling you you, Lord, When you hit the tunnel, you feel like you're a hundred percent Yeah you knee her ain't gonna told forgot about the elbow, your neck?
Speaker 2: Oh, you forgot about all that, I'm telling you. When you hit that tunnel, y'all hit the tunnel.
Speaker 1: Boy, what's wrong? Would you too so much change you don't know what to do with it? Like, man, straight up, man, this is gonna be fucking electric. That's gonna be It's gonna be electric. Listen, don't call me phones on airplane mode. I'm in the look.
Speaker 2: I ain't got no tickets.
Speaker 1: Damn. How ain't got no tickets.
Speaker 2: I ain't got no tickets. No people asking, I ain't got.
Speaker 4: No Next question, is this even Lucas prime?
Speaker 3: We see how good he is since the start of his career.
Speaker 2: He has prime because you got to stay been playing pro since sixteen? Right now, he's twenty five. He's in the middle of his prime. Right now. Now, that's about how long this prime is gonna last. Yeah, he's in his prime. Sh ship, Yeah, you been playing pro sixteen, He in the middle of his prime. Come on, now, he's five first team All NBAS. He made first team since second year in the league. So when he hit the league, he hit the league in his.
Speaker 1: Prime, hit the league in the stride, and he hit the league in this prime. Damn.
Speaker 2: He came in and averaged like twenty eight out the shot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's unheard of.
Speaker 3: Second season your twenty eight again?
Speaker 2: Yeah, he came in the league in his prime.
Speaker 1: Listen, Luca is set up to be the only nigga to catch Brin. Don't nobody want to say that shit? Listen, Luca is averaging thirty What do you average this year? Thirty three, thirty four? Man almost thirty four on one leg, drinking beer, having fun, doing who god knows what help she might Philly take the beer from him?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Lord, The first thing I thought is this man, bro If Phil Joshon would have came and took took a beer from Dennis Robmin.
Speaker 2: Dennis rod would have snatched it back.
Speaker 1: Man, Dennis Robin would have got another beer and popped it open and finished the conversation. Right, is it a man's league?
Speaker 2: Absolutely? They grown Let him enjoy that.
Speaker 1: You're sitting there chilling, Mike Finny, come take the fucking be at your assistant GM.
Speaker 2: Watch'll dog, watch y'all? Do you want me to resign? Watch y'all? Dog?
Speaker 1: No, we're getting ready for the we're getting ready for.
Speaker 2: The watch out. All right, we're getting ready for the final. All right, I'll get ready tomorrow tonight. I'm cracking.
Speaker 1: Let me get the bill.
Speaker 2: No, dog, As a matter of fact, get out of here.
Speaker 1: Assistant GM Michael Sentley fire the maths apparently alcohol listens from the start player the team.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, watch y'all dog, Watch y'all dog, Watch y'all dog, Watch y'all My dad right here, I'm talking like what you're doing, right, Watch y'all dog, Me and my dad having one. Hey on some old school I don't know what you're on. Shut out, man, you're doing too much. Play in the background like you do.
Speaker 1: Luca, Luca played it. I thought he I thought he played it well. He ain't you know him. Listen. That's what I'm trying to tell you. That's why I don't think he's in his prime yet in.
Speaker 2: The middle of his prime.
Speaker 1: I think he. I think he's still growing. I think Luca got another level to him.
Speaker 2: This is that level. He can play at this level for like another ten years now.
Speaker 1: I think I think he got another level. I think he gonna he gonna tap on. If niggas is hitting seventy and ship a nigga fuck around. Watch if joe Ellenb damn that had could have had eighty this year, right, If joelyn B had seventy one, Luca gonna man, Lucas gonna give us a crazy seventy something. Some point he got another level with him, bro, That's what I'm saying. I don't I think we ascending.
Speaker 2: I mean the other level was winning chips like I mean, he's in his prime. I mean, come on, he's in He's finishing the prime like prime is like I'm at the height of my superpowers right now.
Speaker 1: Now this ain't that a twenty five hey or.
Speaker 2: No, he ain't at the height of his superpowers. What are you doing? Hen had an eighty point game, damn here this year. He ain't look seventy three twenty five. Think about what his thirty five. Think about you twenty five and then you at thirty? What was What was the difference? What you really think he gonna do? You knew smarter, what you knew don't get smarter. So I'm saying he ain't gonna get more unless he get more athletic.
Speaker 1: Who's a better score unless all of five year old P or thirty old P.
Speaker 2: Twenty five?
Speaker 1: I know morelet more athletic. What the fuck did that mean?
Speaker 2: I can score a different way? You just can.
Speaker 1: You can get hurt and not be hurt the next day. That's the young ship scoring is about how I think that you was a better score when you got older versus when you was younger.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you was going there and I was smarter. I was definitely smarter saying the game slowed down?
Speaker 4: Thirty was the seven eight year you were thirty that year.
Speaker 1: Right that nigga?
Speaker 3: What happened?
Speaker 1: Right that nigga? To say it again, Nate? And then two years before that, that motherfucker is another problem. When he was in MVP talks, You understand what I'm saying, like, Bro, And that's when he was twenty eight twenty seven, he was he was killing all. You know what I'm saying like P had twenty five. Bro, and I seen your whole life, and I seen you before we went to college, see you in high school.
Speaker 2: Seem for you is different. Some people to start their prime earlier than others. I'm just using you.
Speaker 1: As an example as watching somebody as sin and watch them get better as they get better. I watched you on a one on one when I first came in and you was decided the church. Who was a little fat motherfucker had a little Jerry Curl dripping like, oh god, he was here playing ones, and I was watching him in the corner here. You know, I was in a jail us go look up full forest. He had that full forest. Have to shake your ship to get it out of his eye. He was rocking the nigga. He was rocking, rocking nigga did dump them all like damn the fat mother fucking jump God. That god guy. Yeah that's Paul.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Oh my gosh, Inglewood.
Speaker 1: That's funny. I saw him. I saw that guy go to Kansas and rock the Dream Team too, right, didn't get to the league and then become a whole animal. You know what I'm saying, Like, watch that bro, then I then I get then I team up with you at thirty when we official?
Speaker 2: Did you imagine look at Brown and Tatum twenty five twenty six. Now we had a team that twenty five twenty six got man crazy. That had been crazy. I probably didn't do Boss Damn that had been crazy. We've probably been like something. We've probably been in Mortal Mama.
Speaker 1: Crazy man kept twenty five year OKG, boyd, that's what I got.
Speaker 2: Muscles.
Speaker 3: Was this the hair you're talking about?
Speaker 2: Come on, that ain't the.
Speaker 1: That's him transitioning out of that. But that was like the later stages. It's some earlier ship that he wasn't he got the whole full. I'm telling you. He was rocking the nigga into jail. He was playing with Jodasy, Jodasy.
Speaker 2: It's the Jodasy. Yeah, but it's it's the it's the it's the it's the minister society.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what I'm saying. He was more careful, he was more. He was more Marcaine, more Davante. I was Morecane. No, he was more Dvante. Your little ship was in your eye. He was like he used to have to shake his ship like you Nikka check.
Speaker 2: I no ice cube girl, that ice cube, easy girl, not that that one.
Speaker 1: I didn't say you did. You had a little When I saw step ship, I saw your shelter. Okay, I see what they Okay, they got the little Okay, cool, got the whole activated, the whole. Yeah, real ship. First time I see Pete hooping boy. He was an inglewood gym had the body like church, a little four hundred pounds of little fat over. It had some h I'm like that jump, who's the big guy.
Speaker 2: That's crazy, that's crazy.
Speaker 1: M let's get some big don't mean, let's get that all right.
Speaker 4: With the finals approaching, I figured we should do some cool problem.
Speaker 1: We should pay up ship. We had to final eight bottles of water, eight bottles of bottles of beer.
Speaker 2: On the wall.
Speaker 1: I got in the wall.
Speaker 2: Can you get up? Damn can.
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 3: What are we doing?
Speaker 1: Man? Damn man? We gotta get some instructure to this man. Something. We gotta get that, damn it.
Speaker 2: Like I ain't got nothing. I ain't got no, I ain't got no.
Speaker 4: Last week, last week, game five, you had Minnesota and he had Dallas.
Speaker 3: Saying though, but here here's some cool prop bets.
Speaker 1: They help him out with the prop ship.
Speaker 3: I mean this is for both of you.
Speaker 4: Will Lucas score thirty in every game plus nine hundred odds?
Speaker 1: Damn nona no.
Speaker 3: So you're saying no, say hell no.
Speaker 1: They said no, No Lucas for that, man, I'm gonna take that.
Speaker 3: Give me that every game, every game in the series.
Speaker 2: I don't even think he's getting it in game one. Now he's gonna get They're gonna establish something game one. So we're gonna be shocked and then make you know what, that's hard to say.
Speaker 3: Every game that's that's why it's plus nine hundred.
Speaker 1: That was Shay will take this beat because that need to get thirty just you can count it. Yeah, he will get count on his thirty thirty to win and lose lose thirty thirty. I'm like, Shay got fifteen. I don't know if you're gonna get it next you know, thirty three. I'm like, damn no, not every game. That's tough.
Speaker 4: Okay, So you both knowing that one now, I hope, I hope not ship all right, next one, Tatum? Will he score twenty five in every game?
Speaker 3: Tatum? I bet that plus three hundred.
Speaker 2: I bet that. I don't think he's gonna be aggressive.
Speaker 1: Yep, I don't think that. That's that's that's that's hard. If he avers twenty five. If he if he gets twenty five every game, then he should be the finals MVP. Because you're dominant to the favorite, the favorite. I mean it's like four favorites. No, he's the favorite, the favorite to what finals MVP?
Speaker 3: Minus one twenty is where he's at right now?
Speaker 1: Yeah, who's your finals MVP? If you're taking it? If we just pull it, you know, I mean, I.
Speaker 2: Think Brown gets finals MVP.
Speaker 1: Brown, Ye, Brown, Brown over Tatum.
Speaker 2: I think Brown.
Speaker 1: It's the Tatum. Yeah, it's the Tatum. Yeah if if if, yeah, if and when the Celtics win this, I think, I think, yeah, the MVP is going to go to Tatum. And I think that if the Dallas Mavericks win, Luca wins it. Yeah, I think, and we start the era of Luca straight up, Luca going to bro. Whoever wins, whoever wins this finals, who goes into the Olympics as King of the Hill. Like yeah, you know what I'm saying, Like, you're going to the Olympics with a whole new bloss on. You feel me? Thursday?
Speaker 3: Thursday, Game one of the NBA Finals. The Mavericks at Celtics.
Speaker 1: Got the Mavericks at the Celtics. Who you're taking Game one?
Speaker 2: P I got Celtics by easy, lopsided win.
Speaker 1: Really they bow them out first game?
Speaker 2: Yeah, at least by twelve fourteen really?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: The line six and a half for the Celtics.
Speaker 2: No, No, twelve fourteen double digit win?
Speaker 1: Man, Yeah, I got the first game. Going to the Celtics. I think it's important for them to establish, uh, you know, established something very early on I don't see it being a blowout though. I think this is gonna this. I think this is gonna be a Yeah, I think this is gonna be a tight series. I'm anticipating the defense really being and then I think they're gonna let him play two p I think this's gonna be a more physical finals than we've seen in the past. Yeah, I'm gonna go Celtics. First game too, Sunday.
Speaker 2: Sunday, seize by fifteen.
Speaker 1: We got the MAVs at the Celtics again. Who you got? Game two?
Speaker 2: I'm in the building, seize by fifteen. That energy not coming. I come in the building.
Speaker 1: Come on, now, that's gonna get somebody kicked out the game right there. That's too aggressive. You know what. Game two, man, I'm gonna say the maths gonna tie.
Speaker 2: That tricky one to game two. So tricky.
Speaker 1: Game two so tricky. But game one is really a download to Okay, let me let me, let me fill it out, let me know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: And we win game two, we're gonna sweep them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that win, that'd be crazy. But I think in order for the MAVs to win the series, you're gonna have to win in Boston at least one time and show that at some point. So yeah, I'm gonna take Game two the MAVs, even though I got the Celtics for this whole series. But those are the picks of the wig, let's get it.