Speaker 1: It's time to Catch a Cheater. Only on the Jubile Show. Alicia is on the phone today for to Catch a Cheater. She's been married to her husband Edward for three years, but now she thinks something might be going on, so we'll see if we can help her out. Sorry about that, Alicia, what's going on? Why do you think that your husband Edward's cheating?
Speaker 2: Hi, Well, I mean it's kind of a it's kind of a bit of a story.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: Well, we work for the same company, but we work in at different departments, so we've never really had to interact that much. I have a different boss in my department and my husband, Edward is the boss in his department, And you know, we're both very professional at work, and we're very by the book. So when we come home, we don't really talk very much about work, and it's been good for us in the relationship, but sometimes it can be a little boring.
Speaker 1: But you know, we just don't.
Speaker 2: Really talk about our days, I guess when we get home until about until about a month ago, some things have just gotten sort of rocky in the past month, and my husband and I have been going to therapy trying to work with a therapist and trying to talk things, but it doesn't really feel like things are getting better. It just feels like everything is sort of plateaued and they've not gotten worse. And I just feel like Edward, I don't know, he seems very attached, he feels he seems like he's bored, like he just wants to not come home or not really like talk to me. And I feel like I've tried everything I could think of to spice things up and keep him interested.
Speaker 4: Are you bored?
Speaker 2: No, you know, I mean I've been leeve been marry for a while, you know, well not a while, but three years, so it's a long time to be married. And you know, it's comfortable.
Speaker 1: Now, so I'm not really bored, yea, But I mean.
Speaker 2: There are times when things have gotten sort of complacent, but that I think that's just life.
Speaker 4: Sure, do you think that he's actually cheating on you or do you think that because he's bored that he might.
Speaker 2: Well, here's the thing is we you know, we both take separate cars to work, even though we're going the same place.
Speaker 1: But we both get home.
Speaker 2: He usually gets home a little later, but now he's been getting home like a few hours later than he usually does. And he's also been getting text from his secretary Lizzy right before we go to bed at ten eleven, which is pretty late for us. And I've asked him, like, why does your secretary keep texting you? What does she need to talk to you about, like eleven o'clock at night? And he says, oh, it's just work, and he's right, you know, I'll say, just stop talk, like, stop being like that, like you're being creaky right now.
Speaker 3: I don't like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, it's very like he just has like these prepared answers to kind of shoot me down whenever I ask him anything about Lizzy to where I don't feel comfortable talking about it. But I don't think that's appropriate or that she probably needs to tack with him that late.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, no, I think you think you're right. Does Lizzie know you? Yes, she knows me, Okay.
Speaker 4: I mean, coworkers don't need to be texting that late unless you're working on a special project and it's like a one time thing, but that's like not an everyday thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, could he be working on a special project.
Speaker 2: I don't think so, but it's I don't think so I think work is just.
Speaker 1: Normal as it's always been.
Speaker 2: I don't think they have anything special going on right now. But it's also just like the way he responds in his tone whenever I ask him about it.
Speaker 1: He gets very defensive. Yeah, not a good defensive and this is usually not a good sign when it comes to that. Well, we'll see if we can help you out. You already told us grocery store. You guys are Rewards card members at. So we'll call pretend to be from the grocery store and say that every single month, we choose one lucky Rewards member who gets free flowers delivered to anybody that they want, and we'll see if he sends us to here to somebody else. Okay, thank you, last song, Come back and get your to catch teeter next. Right in the middle of to Catch a Cheeter if you're just joining us, Alicia is on the phone and she thinks that her husband of three years, Edward, might be cheating. So we're about to call him and pretend to be from the grocery store that he's a rewards member at, and tell him that every single month, we choose one lucky Rewards member who gets free flowers delivered from our floral department, and we'll see if he sends those to his wife, Alicia or to somebody else. But first, Alicia, why don't you refresh our memory of your situation?
Speaker 2: My husband and I have been having problems lately. Has been going to therapy and thinks of m's gotten worse, that they haven't really gotten better. And lately, Yeah, hasn't been coming home from work right away, and he's been getting checks from his secretary pretty late at night and won't tell me what they're about, and gets pretty defensive when I ask him.
Speaker 1: So, just wondering what's going on. Yeah, me too, see if we can find out for you. Are you ready for us to call him?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: Okay, here we go. Hello, Hi, this is Corrib'le calling from SO. I was looking for a rewards card member named Edward. Yes speaking Hi Edward. Please don't hang up. This is not a marketing phone call. I'm actually calling to say congrats here this month's big winner.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I must be. Uh must be my lucky day. I win the flowers. Every single month, we choose one lucky Rewards card member at random to say thank you very much for being a customer and shopping with us. You've won thirty six long stem red roses, a box of candy or chocolate, and a card to be delivered to anybody that you want within the fifty United States. It's a three hundred and sixteen dollars value. Actually wow okay, yeah, no, thank you, thank you. I'm in Yeah. Can I tell you who to make it up to?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 1: Let me get my form pulled up then, and okay, first thing I'll need is the first and last name of the person you want to send him to. Sure, yeah, make it up to Lizzy. Okay, great, I will do that. And is there anything you would like to put on a card before I get the address and stuff? Sure? Yeah, put Alicia.
Speaker 5: I listened to the show too, and Lizzy is my free pass? Okay, whoa, what are you serious right now? Putting me on the show? Putting me on blast? You know I listened to the show. I know your voice, buddy.
Speaker 3: Well, thank you for listening to the show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thank you for listening to the show. Obviously. Then you know your wife is on the phone, Alicia and suspects that you might be messing around, So you are Alia.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm cheating on you with Lizzy. I'm cheating on with you with Lizzia and mean anything. All right, listen, it's just musical. But guess what, she's my past because you cheated first, and you know this.
Speaker 1: Did did she tell you that? Did she tell you that she's a cheater? Did she tell you let him know?
Speaker 2: Lisha?
Speaker 1: Do you want sellmer? Should I? Alicia had sex with her? Yeah? Two months ago. Do you know how I found out? We drive separate.
Speaker 5: So one day I came home, I found a condom wrapper in the waste basket.
Speaker 1: Next to the bed in my bed?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 1: Do you think we use condom as know?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 1: So then I'm ashamed.
Speaker 5: I felt being being cuckled by my oh my, your boss hers.
Speaker 2: So the way you deal with it is should cheat on me with your secretary.
Speaker 1: That's the way I deal with it, Your secretary. That's so cliche.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I told you that you deal with it to get back at me.
Speaker 5: Oh, give me a break, like we haven't gone to therapy, Like we haven't gone through this that you owe me.
Speaker 1: You admitted that we talked about having a free past. Guess what Lizzie is mine? I try to be a little bit double about it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I was kind of obvious, but for you to get mad about it, let alone go on the radio and call it out.
Speaker 1: Are you kidding me? Alicia? You hypocrite?
Speaker 4: So you lied about it, and it kind of doesn't make it better that you just didn't see it.
Speaker 3: But Alicia, you don't, I mean it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sounds like you know you guys obviously have a lot to talk about or to not talk about it anymore.
Speaker 2: I don't think you should just try to make it an eye for an eye and get back at me sleeping with your secretary and then lying to me about it.
Speaker 5: You were fine with an eye for an eye.
Speaker 1: You said you'd owed me all right, Do I have a free pass or not?
Speaker 3: Well, you should have just told her that you had, that you were taking advantage of the past.
Speaker 1: I mean at that point, no, I'm sorry if I made you feel humiliated or called you out.
Speaker 2: That was not what I wanted to do. I just felt like you weren't talking to me and you couldn't tell me what was going on. If you wanted a free path, why didn't you have this conversation with me?
Speaker 1: Did you have a conversation with me? Before you cheated. Do you think I wanted any of this? Okay, Alicia, you know, maybe you got your answer sounds like I'm ret.
Speaker 2: I just talk about this off the year when we go home. I mean, I love you, and I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't want to keep fighting with you. Do you guys want to be together. I didn't enjoy being with Lizzie.
Speaker 6: It was a one time thing, and I'm i'm I'm I'm calling it off.
Speaker 1: I don't want to do it again. I only did it because I felt like I had to gain some kind of control all right back in the relationship. But no, you're who I want to be with, and I hate it. I hate everything about it. I love you.
Speaker 3: I love you too.
Speaker 1: We didn't give up on Yeah, it's really good. It sounds like you guys have something to talk about now in therapy. Yeah. Well, yeah, okay, good luck. I hope you work it out. I do me too.
Speaker 3: I'm glad you guys have love there.
Speaker 1: Cool. Thanks Lockeys, appreciate it, Thank you. I love you.
Speaker 4: Edward The Jewels Shows to Catch a Cheater