Speaker 1: The Nikki Glaser Podcast.
Speaker 2: Niki Glasers Nikki, Hello here, I am welcome to the show.
Speaker 3: It's Nick Leaser Podcast.
Speaker 2: Sounding kind of husky here in Hollywood today, That's right. I'm in the iHeart Studio with Brian Frangie live. We're together, Yeah, touch fingers energy.
Speaker 1: Finally, Yeah, I know. I feel like we're actually together more often than you'd think.
Speaker 3: We really are.
Speaker 1: We've been on the road a lot, but over the last like six to eight months, there's been quite a lot.
Speaker 3: Of so much time together.
Speaker 2: Yeah, f Boy Island and then now Lovers and Liars, which you can watch on the c W app for free, or you could watch it live on Thursdays on the CW at I think like eight ninth Central. Check your localist.
Speaker 1: You're better off watching it live than recording it on Hulu because the ad experience on Hulu is like, the CW has a really bad deal with Hulu, and so the ad experience, even if you pay for no ads, is like, what.
Speaker 3: Are you talking about? If do you pay for no ads? Why are there ads?
Speaker 1: Because CW doesn't have a deal. I don't even know if we should talk about this because it's like bad mouthing CW a little bit. But CW doesn't have a good deal with Hulu, so whenever a CW show airs on Hulu, it's like loaded with ads.
Speaker 2: This is this not paying for ads really makes me so angry, Like it's so weird that they're like, if you don't want to be manipulated and brainwashed, you gotta pay, Like it's it's it's actually acknowledging how bad ads are that you have to pay to get out of them. Like I think before we just never really connect. There was no way in the eighties and nineties to opt out of ads. It was just a part of life. And now it's like if you don't want plastic in your water, you're gonna have to pay five ninety nine for a glass. Like they're acknowledging with these Uh, well, you know, the.
Speaker 1: Way to scientifically proven to not let the ads manipulate you is to pay attention to them and find something that you don't like about it.
Speaker 3: WHOA did you read this or is this.
Speaker 2: This is science?
Speaker 1: No, this is not frengie sign. This is regular science that if you just let the ads wash over you, then subconsciously they will influence your behavior. Whereas if you're conscious and you're observing the AD and you're saying, I don't like that product or this ads stupid, that actually is better for your subconscious than to just let it. There's ads being filtered into your brain at all times, Like you live in and everything's an AD. Even when you're looking at content, it's usually an AD.
Speaker 3: Now there's an AD on you.
Speaker 1: There's yeah, well that's for the mere Woods, which is a but it's.
Speaker 2: Still an AD. Is an island, that's an AD on your hat. I have an AD on my Converse sneaker. Feel like the book I was reading, Letting Go, he talks about how we just are all walking billboards now and how like it is they've they've manipulated enough that uh, these fashion brands, you want to wear them? You want they found a way that we want to wear a billboard for them, right, and that we pay extra to to advertise if something has a label on it, we will pay extra. That is amazing. It's almost like Chris Convey. My boyfriend always says that whatever men did to convince women that bikinis were acceptable to wear out in public, however, whoever engineered that bikinis were an acceptable thing for young women, hot women to put on and parade around in, because they're no different than underwear. There's a genius we like. Not only do we wear bikinis, we like wearing them. It's not like we got them to do it. We pay more to wear less fabric. Bikinis are so fucking expensive. Let's just take a guess, Brian, if I'm gonna go and at my price point something that's being advertised to me, they don't. It's a girl like I would say. The bikinis being advertised to me are what most girls get. Okay, No, I'm guessing you're gonna know the same price points. So let's see what Brian thinks a bikini would cost.
Speaker 3: And this is gonna be interesting.
Speaker 1: Okay, a bikini not like a luxury bikinis, like a regular bikinis, just one that's.
Speaker 2: Gonna maybe last you, let's say, three summers, because of the quality of fabric and which is kind of not guaranteed any more. But just a really cute suit that's going to be well made and isn't fast is probably fast fashion, but seems like you're kind of it's not fast fashion prices.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna realistically guess seventy dollars.
Speaker 2: For the whole thing. Yeah, okay, Well here's the thing. You have to buy them separately. Yeah did you know that?
Speaker 1: No, well, you have.
Speaker 2: To buy the bottoms in the top, which makes sense because the sizing is all different. But you know what, I'm buying a small in both A lot of times. I'm buying a medium in both a lot of times. It's not a lot of times that I get mismatched. And you should be able to buy them in sets, even if you just add them together. The price together, like let's have step let's have us seventy dollars bottom, which is probably the price point. Ye, seventy to one hundred and fifty dollars for a decent swimsuit mid level.
Speaker 4: Right, No, I would do a great piece a piece. He's about seventy bucks a piece.
Speaker 2: A piece, But no, I would say that even it would go up to one hundred bucks for a bottle.
Speaker 3: Yeah, No, some is on the lowest. Yeah, so exactly in.
Speaker 1: Hunter Biden's America.
Speaker 2: It's so, but they should have it. So not only do you I don't even know what to do with that. We're that bikini that was a sound from his laptop.
Speaker 3: Someone just opened it.
Speaker 2: I know nothing about the Hunter Biden thing, literally nothing, because it felt like such a fucking waste of time. It felt interesting, like, oh, there's maybe some illicit things. But as someone who's you know, film myself smoking crack and.
Speaker 1: You know, in seems like he's having a good time.
Speaker 3: You know, I don't even know what he did.
Speaker 2: But like as someone who's taken illicit pictures just for fun or whatever, I'm just like, I don't judge it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's not the president anyway.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: But bis back to bikinis. Tops, sell them separately so that women who have a different sized top and a different sized bottom can buy a full suit. Please fucking yes, please fucking god. Sell them as sets because so often there is a slight sale on a website and you can buy the top, but you can't buy the bottom. And you know what happens to that all the tops go in the fucking trash because no one's just buying a top. So unless you find a way to sell them together.
Speaker 1: This.
Speaker 2: I heard the Brandy Melville documentary that I told girls Chat to watch. It's called like hell Welcome to Hellville. Brandy Melville is a fashion designer for young girls like tweens too, I guess to Melville, yes, twenty eight year olds. I've even bought a tote bag there recently, but it's all it's one size fits all, so it's only you what a Yeah.
Speaker 3: It's amazing. Oh no, no, it's it's my favorite.
Speaker 2: It's and it's it isn't it's one size fits all because you can fit all stuff in it. It's a great tote bag. But you walk in these stores and it's only size small. It's crazy that they get away with a bikini. I mean, what do I do? But they just have little shitty shirts that are tissue paper thin that say like New York on them, and little baby teas and just little things. But it's the whole store. The first time I ever walked in one, I could not believe, in this day and age, where we are so about pro body positivity, that they get away with a store that's all size small.
Speaker 1: They don't want larger people to wear their clothes because it's.
Speaker 3: Then then it is good because there.
Speaker 1: Well it might, but it's you know they want to no.
Speaker 3: No, no, I'm saying they think it won't look as good.
Speaker 2: It's like when they paid the Jersey Shore to not wear Abercrombie back in the early two thousands, Abercrombie paid them not to wear it.
Speaker 1: Do you remember when, like back when we were younger, do you remember that when we really I feel like that was peak brands on shirts like American Eagle Aero, like I would wear that would say aeropastale, like going down there, not.
Speaker 3: An arrow past ole.
Speaker 2: That was always confusing to me why people wore they label aeropostyle, because it was everyone knows it's a cheap Abercrombie.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like.
Speaker 2: Why would you be or like Old Navy, It's like we all know. It's just being like I'm poor, which is fine, yeah, but it kind of like being out of line by saying that, Like it confused me when those brands were like such.
Speaker 1: A dad brand to wear, Like if you're wearing a thing that's advertising Old Navy, you are a dad.
Speaker 2: But I think it's lame to advertise anything, like when people have like Chanel or Balenciaga, like baby, I'll wear a label if I just think it's a cool logo. And yes, sometimes I can be a little brand bitch and there you see like sometimes the logo that is also a fashion brand of like a fashion house that's a lot of money is cool. Gucci looks cool. Sure they figured it out, So sometimes I'll wear that, But I do think it's lame to be like I like one time I saw a couple walking out of Oh. It made me so mad. We were in Veil, which is like label capital and just people wearing things to look cool. Like everyone all these women walking around in like fur full like fur coats and those big hats that are like those Russian and.
Speaker 3: It's like fifty five degrees.
Speaker 2: Outside in January, and I'm like, this isn't working out for you, Like, this isn't actually doing what You can't argue that this is like the way you want to dress because you're cold. You're just being an asshole. And there's a store called, Oh, It's the it's so expensive. I didn't even memorize the name because not Bogner. It's some kind of ski brand. And if you know, you know that is so insanely expensive. There was a jacket for a dog that you could buy for your dog that was like two thousand dollars, Oh my god. And Current and Chris Chris's brother were walking around it being like, you know, I was just like, this is bullshit.
Speaker 3: People are paying this for? Why is this so? Why is this so special?
Speaker 2: And I walked into the store and the guy's like, and I'm already mad at even in the store. I don't want to support this because on the way in the store, which I was gonna say, is a couple that is taking pictures with their bags. Oh God, look how much we just spent at Noah, will you just google like highest end ski wear brand because I need to know this name because I just I hate them so much. So I walked in and by the way, everyone all the shop people who worked at these shops and give you the stink guy, like you are trash because of your old navy shirt or aeropost style shirt or Brandy Melville to they can't afford a shop there, so what are you giving me? You're making her it's bogner. Yeah, there's another one.
Speaker 1: I think it's a great marketing tactic because if they give you the stink guy, if they gave me the stink guy and I was a billionaire, I would buy like a million dollars worth of goods just to spite them. I know.
Speaker 2: That's the thing. That's when you have like a bad uh waitress. Yeah, and she hates your table and everything you ask for she rolls her eyes and you go, I am gonna tip her so much so she knows that I'm a good person and that I'm worth liking, and then she'll have to like me. And people say that's a dumb thing to do, or I would I guess think that was dumb, Like, don't reward someone being an asshole, But it's such a good feeling to prove someone wrong about you like you and I just bought you liking me, Like that's a powerful thing to do. Would be like, you didn't like me, and now you do because I gave you me. That's so sad. You like me now because it's money. I'm out money, so I'm an asshole. Yeah, but you're out your dignity. Yeah, because you now like me because I gave.
Speaker 1: You purchased your dignity for thirty percent of the bills.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's fucked both sides of that. I figured out something on stage this weekend that I was like, I think I want to make into a larger theme and I want to present it to you. Okay, So it just like came out when I was talking, and I think maybe when I was on stage it felt really like whoa. And then I got by backstage and tried to repeat it, and no one was like, really that blown away by it so often much because the way I said it was just funny and people responded, and I was thinking they were laughing.
Speaker 3: Because it was profound or something.
Speaker 1: Right, Okay, so I'm a fresh year. I've never heard you say this.
Speaker 2: Never, So women spend I was lamenting on women. Women be shopping, right, and that's essentially what it is. Women be spending then so much money on nails and hair and all these things in spraytans and all these things that take so much of my time where I could be earning money, Like I literally can't earn money when I'm in a spray tan booth. I can't earn money when I'm doing my nails. I can't even be on my phone making deals like there's your parallides. Right, So I just kind of talking about that experience, jokes, joke chokes, and then I said, and men get to work and make more money, and I go, but we're doing this so that men then want to fuck us and spend the money they make by not doing those things on us. So the things we do that make us less money make us have men give us that money, and then the men take that money by not giving us money for doing the things. Do you see that there's some kind of connection here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So are you trying to say that women being hot is good for the economy.
Speaker 2: Maybe I'm just saying it keeps We're part of the problem just as much as the men are.
Speaker 3: Like, it's not that we're we're all invested in this.
Speaker 2: We spend money on our looks and then men don't spend money on their looks, and in that time they're making money. And then that money because we come out of the salon after having earned no money and they're like, you look so good, let me buy you this bag, and then we get the money. But then they get the money back because we spend it on the bag that they made because they were working. They call a bartering system. Okay, I tried to look up like the it pictured like a there's gonna be a gratch, Like that's the way capitalism works.
Speaker 3: But what if we're stop trying to look like.
Speaker 1: A Lyssa Strata situation where if women walked around looking like old hags for all time, then the GDP would go down significantly.
Speaker 2: I think everyone would just adjust and you'd still want to fuck us. But for other things, like you know, we weren't not getting we weren't not getting laid as cave women. We still had like as there is a new level, Yeah, the bar would lower and.
Speaker 1: Changes culturally based on you know, back then, if you're a cave woman, it would be hot if you had like a fishbone in your hair.
Speaker 2: Nowadays it's not hot in any whoa Yeah, like you would just twirl your hair up in a little fish bone.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, her net.
Speaker 1: Yeah. You remember, like back in the in the Victorian era, when like just showing your ankle was like a let's get back to that a boner.
Speaker 2: Uh surprise, surprise.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it totally was.
Speaker 1: Nowadays ankles not enough.
Speaker 2: But I will say that whenever I think, like, if you're a girl that's trying to take like a thirst trap online, what you don't show is more important than what you do. Yeah, it's like leave some whenever I'm trying to take a picture and I look like there's a part of my body that I'm like, oh, this is a really like my waist looks really tiny. Here, I'll like put it behind something because I'm like, no, you don't get to see how tiny my waist is. And I'm not trying to make it look tinier. I'm really I'm obscuring the thing that you want to see. And this is for both men and women, because I know in pictures when I'm like, wait, I really want to see like her leg looks I think her leg looks good, but I don't know.
Speaker 1: It's a great business strategy just don't show it all. No, you can't show it all, and then you put it behind a paywall and you charge people for only fans to see that waste.
Speaker 2: Speaking of yeah, we got a lot of messages back from people that we'll get to a little bit from people who have done OnlyFans and.
Speaker 1: Tell us, yeah, it's been printed out.
Speaker 3: I just read one on the way to the show.
Speaker 1: Fascinating.
Speaker 3: You learned some some cool stuff.
Speaker 1: I learned some cool stuff. There's some cool people. Mostly what I learned is that it sounds to me like only fans is just like people on social media in general, where it's just like, you're trying to do this thing to make money. Yeah, and there's a lot of people. There's a lot more people trying to do it than you'd think, and it's way more competitive than you'd I thought, at least if it was just like five six years ago. I believe that if you made the decision to go on OnlyFans, which is a barrier that a lot of people are not willing to cross, then you'd automatically just get money like you'd autumn. Like if you're one of the people who's like, I'm gonna but it's a lot like porn. It's like, just because you decide I'm gonna do porn, doesn't mean you're going to be.
Speaker 3: Successful like porn, because it will end up on porn.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well it'll end up there.
Speaker 3: That's what I've learned.
Speaker 1: That's why you got to cultivate relationships with your subscribers, okay, and keep them hooked addicted like a.
Speaker 2: Do you know what I realized, Brian. I think maybe I talked about this on the podcasts a year or so ago. If I decided to do and OnlyFans a real one, like I'm like, like, if I decided to do porn, I could make so much fucking at this point in my life, at this point of my career, I do project that I could make insane amounts of money, definitely like Tim Dillon levels. Sure, like Tim Dillon Patreon levels for sure. Right, Yeah, maybe even a clips that if I am doing hardcore pornography Nikki says, are who like, it wouldn't be a huge surprise because I talked that way on stage. It wouldn't be like, oh, you know Reese Witherspoon doing it. Yeah, And obviously I'm not on that level, but I'm at a big enough level that people would be intrigued.
Speaker 1: Intrigued absolutely, But I think hardcore porn is not the way to go. Hardcore porn is the valuable too.
Speaker 3: The way I'll do it.
Speaker 1: The way you need to make the money is you need to cultivate relationships with individuals on only fans that will pay for every.
Speaker 2: Many individuals do I have to make relationship?
Speaker 3: I don't have time. I want like mass amounts of money if I do this.
Speaker 4: So like.
Speaker 1: You will, You'll get massive amounts of money if you cultivate a bunch of quote unquote pay pigs across the world.
Speaker 3: And do you do You message them at mask, You can.
Speaker 1: Message them on mass. You can send out a thing and just say pay for this, pay for that, pay for this. You can say here's a bill for lunch. Pay it. You could say give me a thousand dollars right now.
Speaker 3: I could do that. Now.
Speaker 2: There are pay pigs out there, pay pigs, And I don't like that term because I feel bad for these guys who just spent They like, oh yeah, they don't want to be called pay fucking pay pigs.
Speaker 1: Yes, they want to be talked down on. They want to say at And I.
Speaker 3: Was kind of not rich.
Speaker 2: I was like, not not rich, but I was like the first time I'd ever encountered a man being like, can I just give you a thousand dollars? And I'm like, for what, No, because I don't have anything to sell for that, And it sounded sexual and it was he wasn't sexual before that. And he goes for nothing and I'm like, I don't understand. And he didn't explain to me exactly what I'm going to get off on this. The like I just said, I get to pay a waitress to now like me, there's power in paying. Yeah, there's a lot of there's there's even if I don't do anything with his money that he wants you to.
Speaker 1: Get hate to the fact that he's such a cook that he just gave you a thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: But I kind of did something I didn't want to do. I like accepted.
Speaker 1: I guess there's a little bit of power there.
Speaker 2: Also, absolutely there's I get I literally just can't talk about full circle. I just realized why paypags do this, Because when I pay a waitress a good tip and then she now likes me, I feel like you fucking like horror.
Speaker 1: That's right, you're the payper.
Speaker 3: You're such a whore.
Speaker 2: You like me now you smiled at me and said bye, come back soon, when before you wouldn't have done that.
Speaker 3: Ye Oh, you're so sad. Yeah, there's a little bit of like a bad part of it.
Speaker 1: So she's the she's the domin about my.
Speaker 3: Pay pick thing.
Speaker 2: Yes exactly, I'll pit to Okay, we're gonna go to break and I'll tell you about my paypick thing.
Speaker 3: Okay, so we're back.
Speaker 2: I definitely this was probably around the time of not Safe is where I want to put this. In twenty fifteen, sixteen something like that.
Speaker 1: M hm.
Speaker 2: A guy wrote me, Yes, it was a different time Trump and wild.
Speaker 1: To think that was ever a thing.
Speaker 2: I know. Uh, it's yeah, that's a really good point. It's like nine to eleven Trump COVID those are like and for me Columbine and Taylor Swift those are like my markers. And one of those obviously is a great thing that happened.
Speaker 1: But anyway, I don't even know what order they happened.
Speaker 2: Then that would be amazing if you didn't. I kind of want to test you on something like that, but not that one.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Okay, so this guy wrote to me and he was always just like messaging me. I think this is on Facebook. I think I was like still active on there, which is I haven't been active on there since.
Speaker 1: Do you a fan page?
Speaker 2: Yes for sure, but like someone else is just like post my Instagram stuff. Yeah, and now I'm getting I'm getting a new social media company that's getting in and doing all the stuff and we're going to have some fun stuff planned.
Speaker 1: But I would love to hear more about that.
Speaker 2: Okay, Yeah, yeah, yeah, I learned about broadcast channel that you can have.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I didn't know.
Speaker 2: About that until you never know what's going to pop. It's like you're saying, it's like you talk directly to your pay pigs. Yes, but they're not paying.
Speaker 1: People love live, people love live.
Speaker 2: This is what I'm This is what I'm confused about with Broadcast Channel. This is just a chat you can have in your DMS that tells all your fans at once. It's like a DM for all your fans. How is that different than my Instagram? And they described it as like, well, sometimes on your Instagram you don't want to embarrass yourself in front of your other comedian friends, Like it's so that you can just so now I have to have a fan page on my fan page for people that are actually fans and not just people who are judging me. And actually, why can't we all just be someone don't subscribe to me unless you want to hear what's going on in my life.
Speaker 1: As we become more chronically online, why does it have to the only thing that people want that the only thing that people value is human connection, And if they can have a further human connection with someone that they admire, then that's worth the money.
Speaker 2: To me. I get it, And I think that that's you're so right, we get away from it in our machines, and so now we're coming back to it.
Speaker 3: We want more intimacy.
Speaker 2: And that's why I think podcasts are so popular, because podcast fans, when I meet them in line, it's just a different vibe.
Speaker 3: I've already said this a thousand times.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, I get embarrassed because I'm like, oh, you, like you know so much about me and I don't know, and thinking about your birthday.
Speaker 1: It's like you're constantly forgetting your birthday.
Speaker 2: Every time I meet a bestie, I want to let you know, Like if you're a hardcore listener and you listen like even to half the episodes or even a third, like I get intimidated. I feel like I should. Yeah, I feel like I should know about you, and I feel bad that I don't. But I also am like so excited that I just feel so close. I met a bunch this weekend, and I'll talk about that in a second. So this paypig said, can I give you a thousand dollars? I said for what? He said nothing, And I said, I mean, like, I'm not going to turn down a thousand. I like this this is me talking to myself. I'm not going to turn down one thousand dollars. And I go, okay, if I take this, I owe you nothing. I never owe you a response to a DM. I don't ow I can block you. I can do whatever I want. I literally owe you nothing.
Speaker 1: Him probably you block him, and then I say, if you want to be unblocked, give me five thousand dollars.
Speaker 3: Eventually, that's oh my god, Brian, so good.
Speaker 1: If only I could, If only I was a nineteen year old, a pay pig farmer, I could be a yeah, sugarbaby, meet in the trough.
Speaker 3: You're so right.
Speaker 2: But the problem is these people have families and lives, and it's a it's like you ruin them.
Speaker 1: You ruined them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a horrible thing to make what they want.
Speaker 1: And then you say you ruin them, and then you say.
Speaker 2: Every time I think it's a bad thing, you turn around and you.
Speaker 1: Say, give me your wife's email address, oh right, and they give it to you. And then you say, now I'm going to send you a chastity cage in the mail. They have to put on the chastity cage and you and you say, and you say, send me the key, and you say, if you don't wear your chastity cage. I'm going to email your wife pictures of you jerking off to me. Oh my gosh, send me five thousand dollars.
Speaker 3: Dude.
Speaker 2: This is happening all the time. It's happening right now, every time sentual and if the.
Speaker 1: Guy says, listen, I have a real problem. I don't want to do this anymore. You say, Okay, here you go.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would. Women who are doing this are not doing that. I mean, this is a this is a scheme for some bad people that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well you can't. Yeah, you have to be a good dom.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it interests me. It's nice to have it as a fallback.
Speaker 3: I have to say. I feel like I.
Speaker 2: Now have a retirement planet. It's called the net, a safety net and eagles nests when I jump out of my life. You have a golden gate Bridge suicide pack. Yes, yes, which, by the way, they just put nets up on the big honeycomb structure in the vessel Hudson yards. Oh and Hudson people are killing it so crazy. Yeah, oh yeah, a lot. It happened right when it got built. Then they shut down for five months and it would happen again. They'd shut down again. Then they raise the barriers. Then they made it so you can't just go by yourself, because people don't kill themselves when they're like with.
Speaker 3: Their friend, you know.
Speaker 2: And then people start doing that, they would just run away from their group of friends and go jump off. Wow, and so they just another one happened. So they're now putting up nets. And it's like so crazy that life is so bad right now that at places tall places we have to put up nets. So yeah, but you know what that nets work in terms of that person who wanted to kill themselves on the vessel is not going to go kill themselves.
Speaker 1: In another way, they say that in the Golden Gate Bridge, which is the suicide you know this fact. We may have even said this called.
Speaker 3: The bridge the bridge so on YouTube.
Speaker 1: Oh there's a documentary. Yeah, oh well, well the fact that I'm gonna give maybe you know, is that that that bridge obviously is like the suicide bridge or whatever. And a lot of people killed themselves and there are few people who survived the impact. Yeah, and all of the people who survived the impact across the board when asked what were you thinking when you jumped off? And they said The first thing I thought as soon as I jumped, was I regret doing this.
Speaker 3: Taylor's album comes out in two days. Why did I do this?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, And so it's like the way you feel that's important. Like the way you feel when you're at the edge is going to change the second you step off.
Speaker 2: But that just might be your body being like no, no, no, no, like you're I'm listen. I'm not saying don't do it, but yes, I've read that too. It's everyone always regrets it.
Speaker 1: It's also survivor biased, like what about the hundreds of people who died who the whole way down were like.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, and ess working this is It's like it's my argument of like people get bad tattoos, they always love it even if it's bad, and they know it's bad because the inco master judges are telling them it's bad. Yeah, And that's the thing about parenthood. No one can say it's bad because you can't take it back. And then if you jump off the bridge and you survive and you're in a bed, just like you have to be like life, I'm so happy even though I know a lot of people, I've heard a lot of stories of people surviving them and going no, they wake up in a hospital like this is heaven. But anyway, so yeah, they put up those nets. It just made me sad that it's like, is this where we're at that that remember that fake story about the cell phone factory that wasn't like true and fake. Yeah, then they had to put up nets and we were all like, I can't believe they put up nets at work. It's like we're doing this in America now too. This is at a tourist destination. People want to die at a tourist destination. They mean nets at every like Grand Canyon or anything i'd have to stop at along a way on a road trip with a man.
Speaker 3: Yes, suicide nets everywhere for me.
Speaker 1: If you want to kill yourself. A great place to go as a national park because a lot of people die there all the time. Advertising People die in national parks all the time for various reasons and it's not considered a suicide. But it's really easy to die there.
Speaker 3: Oh, like they run into the hot spring or whatever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, or they fall off a cliff, or they get eaten by a bear, or they die.
Speaker 2: Of People who want to kill themselves want people to know they kill themselves by the way. Oh yeah, I think I don't think there's anyone that's like I want people to wonder news.
Speaker 1: Oh they want to know that that that intention.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you don't get in the news. That's the only thing. And that's a really good thing.
Speaker 1: For the National Park. Though. If you just got eaten by.
Speaker 2: A bear, you will be So if you want to kill it, this is disclaimer.
Speaker 1: Just don't do it. Remember what I said about the bridge. Yes, you're going to regret it as soon as that bear's chomping on you.
Speaker 3: Yes, of course it's crazy.
Speaker 2: But okay, so the pay pig, I was like, I'll expect he gave me a thousand dollars or something like that around that and then and because I was explicit, I was like, I owe you literally nothing. We're really doing this, okay. I had never heard of anything like this. Now that I know, this is like an addiction of guys. I just thought this was a one in a lifetime chance that a guy just wants to give me money. And I oh, and I also asked about I asked him, Yeah, I was like, what do you what do you do for a living?
Speaker 3: How much money do you make? Do you have a family.
Speaker 2: I asked all of these things to be like, are you you know, do you have student loan debt? And he was like no, I'm fine, but he looked like he like worked. He was like, you know in the military, and I'm like, I don't know anyone in the military who's like, no, yeah, do you to me that that connotes at least middle class? So I was just like, I don't know about this, and then he asked for He gave me a little attitude about not getting back to something because I didn't. I wasn't like I'm never going to talk to you again, because he wasn't like creepy or anything. So I was like, yeah, I'll shoot him alike on a thing. And then one time I just left it on read and there was a little bit of a tude and I was like, I'm not doing this anymore until you give me another thought.
Speaker 3: No, I didn't do that. I think I think he gave me.
Speaker 2: Actually, it was a couple more times before he got annoying and I was like, oh, this is a huge mistake. And then he started hitting up Lizzie. Then he then he started hitting up other female comedians. Yeah, yeah, well, you know we're accessible. Yeah, and we seem like your friend because you've heard hours of us doing podcasts.
Speaker 1: But key yeah.
Speaker 2: But okay, so let's get to the only fans thing. Okay, I'll read that the message is so last week or a couple of weeks ago, we talked about OnlyFans on here, and we really had a lot of questions of like, how does it work, is it a good thing to do, and what would it be like if we did it?
Speaker 1: So this is a YouTube comment from Aaron Kelly two five six four. I'm a bestie with an only fans and I'd love to talk about my experience with it. Whoever, I do it completely anonymously. So wait, did we just say her name? And then is this allowed? This is she commented on YouTube. Okay, okay, that's fine, don't want to blow up your spot, but no face, no real name, et cetera. Because I'm a musician and I don't need my fans finding it, and I don't do any type of graphic pornography. I sell private personalized videos of my body, primarily my booty because I have a nice one. I'm not the typical only fans girl, though I just finished my BA in clinical psychology and about to start my master So this isn't something I'm doing to try and get rich or fast track the fame. If anything, I see it as a social experiment. WHOA, so she does it for extra income. But at this point there is so much competition and saturation, as you guys mentioned, plus AI and bots, so many fake profiles. It's ridiculously hard to make a shit of money. Like the stories you hear celebrities.
Speaker 3: I want to know how much he's making though, like we're.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what the figures. I know there's a lot of money to.
Speaker 2: You, because everyone was saying, you know, Bella Thorne made like a fifty million dollars or something. And I'm not talking that amount of money. I'm just talking like to me, if you were able to clear five grand a month doing what she's doing, no face just asked, like stylized shots that aren't like pussy lips and like your face, five grand a month would be amazing, Yeah, amazing.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah. The AI bots thing really bothers me because there's also just it's not just like you're pretending to be a real person. People are also gooning to just a digital version of a human being or an anime character's.
Speaker 2: Probably some animated porn. Sometimes it looks that I just go, oh, this would do it.
Speaker 1: They're stealing your jobs.
Speaker 3: Yeah they are, But how is it different than animation and.
Speaker 1: Not stealing your jobs because the job is just being given to some guy in Bangladesh river who's money the account. Wow, well about.
Speaker 3: It that way, I'm not American jobs.
Speaker 1: Stealing American jobs. Well, they might be an American somebody in Miami doing it.
Speaker 3: That's a really good point, Okay, so keep going.
Speaker 1: Celebrities and people with the name are the ones that can make a lot of money because they appeal to be a voyeur and their private life is huge and feels taboo, which is why people love it and will always subscribe. If you have a niche, that's good, but don't rely it. And I agree, Yeah.
Speaker 3: So Bunyans that would be my niche?
Speaker 1: People. Is that a thing that people?
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's there's a lot of bunny and freaks too.
Speaker 2: Wow, I can't find like I go on YouTube or especially Instagram if I'm member searching like Bunyan videos because sometimes I'm a Bunyan freak in the sense that I liked people being like having the massage, so I always want to videos of being like, this is a great massage to do in your bunyance, just.
Speaker 3: Like, oh, that'd be good.
Speaker 2: Speaking of if you want to see my bunyance massage, there is a video of it online.
Speaker 3: Talk about Say, so you're there.
Speaker 1: You were in Australia, right, Okay.
Speaker 2: So I followed those guys for years because they're the only ones that have good bunyan massage videos.
Speaker 3: That make me go oh.
Speaker 2: And so I was in Australia and a couple of weeks before going there, and I'm like, I think the Melbourne guys, or I think those those guys that wear the purple shirts that massage people and make them hurt, who I watch all the time. I think they're in Australia. I should look where they are. And I'm like, oh my god, they're in Melbourne. I'm going to Melbourne. And I just like DM them and was like, will you massage my bunyan? Will you like do a bunyan thing to me? And I went in there and they like taught me so many things about my body and like got me started on like a pretty all of them.
Speaker 4: That worked on you because it looked like they all.
Speaker 3: Came in that day.
Speaker 2: It was like a gang bang of a Bunyan massage. It was like my dream, but it wasn't sexual at all. Like I want to make it very because I showed crisp picture of these guys and they're like a bunch of hot shirtless guys. Yeah, and they put they put out a calendar because here's the thing. Can we find their name because I always forget their name. It's kind of long, but I want to shout them out. They're so nice and they are all about the proper protocols. They're about barefoot uh living, Like I walked in with shoes and they're just like like when I left, I was like I was getting in an uber and I left after spending you know, two and a half hours there learning about barefoot life, and I was like put on my shoes as I was leaving there, like what are you doing? And I was like I have to get in the uber and they're like you can get in barefoot and I was like.
Speaker 3: What yeah, Australia, and I did.
Speaker 2: And then I put my shoes on the car. Sorry guys, but I and I've worn shoes ever since. But I think about how it would be so much better barefoot all the time, because.
Speaker 1: I know barefoot's insane. Maybe in Australia works, but in America our streets and sidewalks are dirty.
Speaker 2: Yes, they know that. They're just asking me to be when you don't need to. I didn't need to, and this like they're just asking me. They don't want me to go through like walking Sophora, like yeah, it's not gonna work, but it is so good for your feet and it felt so grounding and good.
Speaker 1: Well I have a question about that. So in the video and the description, they said that they cured your bunions, and I want to know.
Speaker 2: What, You didn't care them? Don't that's misleading. Maybe they put me off on a track to not reverse them, because it's like kind of I know that you can't reverse bunions, but you can. I mean, they were like way more spread apart. After they went in there and like massage them pretty hard. I was like, whoa, my they aren't touching. So they did some stuff, but I'd have to do it every day and I haven't done it.
Speaker 1: Every day, and then what would happen? It would just remain stayed apart or would cure your bunyan.
Speaker 3: It wouldn't the bunyan. The bump would never go away. That's like calcified.
Speaker 2: I mean it would bring to them maybe a little bit if I was in there, but yeah, but it would just create more space and my whole toes would get more space out, but that bump would still be there because.
Speaker 1: That's my neighbor just got the surgery. Oh really, it was a couple of things. But oh, thank you. You was in a lot of pain for weeks.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's horrible. Yeah, and who knows that they're going to come out right? And you your feet are everything. Yeah, and so I just and you have to be off your feet. You have to be in a boot or crutches, and you do them each one at a time, or you do them both and you're in a wheelchair. So you're either out for twelve weeks or something if you do them back to back or six in a wheelchair.
Speaker 3: No, thank you.
Speaker 1: I think the wheelchair is the option.
Speaker 2: It would be interesting to live your life in a wheelchair, to have a little bit of empathy for six weeks for people in wheelchairs because I saw.
Speaker 1: Her, not that you would get in the one leg no wheelchair, and it was like, you might as well be in a wheelchair. You're that debilitated, right, you can't walk your jobs, you can't cut.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's a good point.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But I will say these guys are amazing because I'm sorry, guys, I love you so much. Most of their views, which is substantial, is from I would think gay men, because what they do is they do a lot of groin massages for each other, and they're really hot guys and they're they're not gay men, by the way, but they know their audience and their very tongue in cheek like wink wink about like found lean into it.
Speaker 4: By the way, speaking of it took me a little bit of uh looking through a bunch of like gay massage therapies, but it's Melbourne underscore muscular underscore therapies on Instagram.
Speaker 3: And they do like they're just they're so good. They know so much about the body. They teach you about the body.
Speaker 2: Their videos are like very import informative.
Speaker 3: But that first, like if you go down and look.
Speaker 2: At all the videos, it's always a guy getting an elbow from another hot guys shirtless in the groin and so they are and all the comments are like, we know what you're doing, guys, we're learning things, but we know what's going on here.
Speaker 3: But at the same time, and so my video I knew when I was walking in as.
Speaker 2: A girl, I was like these, sorry guys, even though I like have a little bit of celebrity, this is not gonna move.
Speaker 3: So I didn't wear makeup so people might think.
Speaker 4: Oh, there is Can I share this video because they actually have a video of you.
Speaker 2: What do you mean there's a video of you getting your feet done?
Speaker 3: Like, okay, you are Yeah, I thought you said you saw it.
Speaker 2: Wait you saw it as a straight guy.
Speaker 3: I didn't advertise it because I just didn't. It was too much.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry. I tell those guys how up somewhere as a straight guy, I would love to watch the elbow and the groin, even though I'm not gay, because just the feeling of dude get in that massage.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Go check these guys out, because if you have body pain, you can They have made a video for every part of your body just getting fucking wrecked.
Speaker 1: Do you think that does something for you to watch it?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Maybe mentally, like it's like hypnosis.
Speaker 2: Yes, and that's why I watch it for whenever I have a pain in my body, I just go to a video of someone getting that part of their body massage violently, yes, really working it out.
Speaker 3: And it is so therapeutic.
Speaker 2: I mean it is one of my favorite things is when I have a new ache and I get to watch a video with someone like not even getting that massage. It's one of my favorite things to do. You have to do if you have not done that and that appeals to you in any way that we're talking, please go google your your part of your body, like google what muscle.
Speaker 3: It is really fine.
Speaker 2: Look at a body of the anatomy, find out what that muscle is exactly, and there will be a video targeting that exact thing and you will feel it in your body.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I love it. I'm just thinking about finding that video is making you.
Speaker 2: I open up this world scene. It's gonna be awesome. Okay, so OnlyFans, Yes, I.
Speaker 1: Have another one from at Wolfgang White. Also, I have an OnlyFans solo male making content for the gay market. For now. It's a fun little side hustle. Would love to make it my full time job, but it's hard, mostly because of how much marketing you have to do. It's not really about how you look, in my case, hairy chested straight guy. It's about making sure you're reaching the right audience, seeking the content you can provide for them, video sexting, custom VIDs, live videos, et cetera. In general, I think I might. I think I think it might be harder for guys, though, so female bestie is considering it might have more immediate success than me, because I think the straight mail market is bigger than the gay male market. But I genuinely love making spicy content, and a cool benefit is building a community that loves you as you are. It's made me have better confidence.
Speaker 2: WHOA Okay, I like this because if you're leaning into something, if you're just like I'm just a hairy dude and I'm not trying to like wax or something, you don't have to. You can just be yourself, Like you can grow a bush and just show your bush, or you can have like if someone were into like flat asses, why is that not?
Speaker 3: No one's into like just flat asses.
Speaker 1: Flat with totally flat ass, just like a woman with like.
Speaker 2: A disappointing ass. That's channel that's not a niche it, but I feel like every other thing is. I think that someone can jerk off to my bunyan feet, and that is a subgenre of feet foot fetishes is bunyons. Yeah, there should be. Yeah that that would be like if I would never show my ass ever, Like it's not that bad, but it's just like compared to like ones that are good. If that was if I ever did at only fans, that would not be what I injection. If I got injections, for sure, I know exactly what I do. Yeah, and it would look amazing, but.
Speaker 3: I think it'd be permanent.
Speaker 1: Okay, Yeah, Kim Kardashian got that. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And that's why they can say they don't have butt implants, because implants.
Speaker 1: They're injections, so tricky.
Speaker 2: Yes, I'm assuming it hurts a lot and you have to stay on your stomach for a while.
Speaker 1: Once it's all healed up, can you sit on it and a long time without any problem? Maybe it's to make you more cushions.
Speaker 3: It's a Brazilian butt left.
Speaker 1: Yeah, maybe I should get one. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean, whenever I see girls with really nice asses, I'm like, man, that would be nice to sit on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like for me exactly, it's.
Speaker 3: Uncomfortable to sit when I don't have a little bit of extra.
Speaker 1: As you get older, especially for the old Jews, you get a little bony ass and sitting is just uncomfortable. That's why so many Jews sit with their legs crossed like this. I think, yes, so let's look at any old Jew seventies, they're going to cross their likegs Bernie Sanders.
Speaker 2: Yes, with the mittens. Yeah, that's how you sit.
Speaker 3: So you could you take one?
Speaker 1: And I think there's back and forth on your that all the time. I also had surgery on my ass six times, so it's already I can't sit.
Speaker 2: Down six times. Every time you tell me that, it's like blows my mind.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so why not another one that gets an injection? Maybe more cosmetic surgery.
Speaker 2: So funny, just for you'd be able to sit more comfortably. You'd be the only one to ever.
Speaker 1: Remember I noticed when you're watching if you're watching the podcast on YouTube, when I'm sitting in the chair at my house, I'm constantly shifting. I shift like every five or six minutes because my ass starts to hurt.
Speaker 3: Like your ass cheek, the muscle or the tailbone.
Speaker 2: The tailbone I have to shift.
Speaker 3: Is the tailbone hitting something?
Speaker 2: No, it's that's where the surgery was.
Speaker 3: Okay, so that's like.
Speaker 1: It's like scar tissue. It's sensitive. It's man, so I have trouble. It's better than it was when it was a problem.
Speaker 3: Can you get like a cushion for that seat?
Speaker 1: I've never heard of that.
Speaker 3: No, there's tons of.
Speaker 2: Okay, you can, you can do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they don't work as well as you'd think.
Speaker 3: I bet someone out there has a good idea.
Speaker 1: They have They have a tailbone cushion where there's like a little cutout just for the tailbone. And all that does for me is it just spreads the cheeks and make irritate.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, it would spread it. Okay, that makes sense. All right, Well, if you if you know of anything, maybe to send it to Brian. But I think he's pretty close minded to it. Okay, Okay, So we'll take a break and we'll come back with one more OnlyFans recount. All right, we're back. I smell like a spraychan. I slept in my spray tand and then I woke up this morning and I was like, I still want it. To be more dark, and I know I was going away from spraytnds. Yeah, you said, oh yeah, you made I did TV last week.
Speaker 1: You also said that you're going to stop talking about if you stink because I didn't notice that you stink.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, but I just smelled to myself, okay, okay, it was. It wasn't for you, I don't think Okay, I just acknowledged that.
Speaker 1: Did it say it into a microphone to be fair, No, I think I.
Speaker 3: Probably did say it for you, just in case.
Speaker 2: Like any there's other people in this room too, just like they might have really sensitive notice noses.
Speaker 1: I have the most sensitive you do, and I don't really smell it. Okay, it's definitely now that you've said it, now I'm going to think that, oh, Nicky must stink today.
Speaker 2: I mean, okay though, because I slept a spray tand I absolutely should. Yeah, but you don't okay to me, But I can. I can just smell it on myself. Yes, Well, thank you for acknowledging that. You're right. I don't need to say it and announce it. But I did quit spraytans. But I the only reason I was going pale that week was because I couldn't get one because I was doing TV on a Wednesday and that was a Friday to look tan, so I couldn't that Spraytan would have been in a really bad condition on Tuesday when I would need to get it, and I wouldn't have been able to get it all off to get the new one.
Speaker 3: So I had to go pale.
Speaker 2: And I did embrace it and I liked it, but I didn't like, I can't be on TV yet without a spray Tan.
Speaker 3: I'm not there.
Speaker 2: It was fine, like I liked it, but like on TV, I this this was a big TV opportunity for me. I wanted to look my best and I just could not risk being pale. And so I went back to Spraytan. And then this weekend, Yeah, I was on Instagram Live and besties were like, we thought you went, what's the spray Dan? And I felt like I had like gone against my own I felt so bad. No, I was, I was fine with it, but I was like, oh, yeah, I did say I was going to embrace that. I can't embrace it till June again. I think I'm pretty much looked out for a spray tand I had my whole turkey.
Speaker 4: It's hard, especially with everything you have going on.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's I can't.
Speaker 2: I like myself better with it, and so I'm just gonna slowly.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's a good point.
Speaker 2: Okay. So this girl wrote to me she's a comedian in another scene. I don't know if she wants me to say it, so I'm not going to. She said, Oh, I listened to the latest podcast and you asked about people with only fans experience, and I used to have one.
Speaker 3: You still have one, but you used to do it right, I still have the story.
Speaker 2: I love her.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: It was actually pretty lucrative and a decent experience when I was doing it, especially considering I had next to no audience then, but like next to no she has a little bit of an audience as a comedian now, but she had no audience then or next to no but with a bunch of us I have, but having gotten one since, I've had fucking nudes leaked from that only fan content, which did seem like an obvious risk but also still shook me a little because it was mostly pervy open micers or the occasional X and a rando on my only Fans, which made me really annoyed about who could have leaked it. As much as I love and support sex work, I have for sure got regrets about doing it.
Speaker 1: Stupid because now that she does have a little bit of a fan base, those nudes have become more valuable for people to uncover.
Speaker 2: And you know what, like if they did come out, people would be like, you know, when Jennifer Lawrence has her nudes leaked from just sending into a boyfriend, everyone's like respect her, yeah, in which they should, like, don't look at them, these are her private things. But if someone has their only fans nudes leaks, like you whorer, look at what a fucking horror you are. Let's all make fun of her. She was trying to make money doing this, and it's somehow like sad.
Speaker 1: I think. I think if I think if she reached a certain level of fame and then her nudes are leaked, that will increase her male fan base by ten.
Speaker 3: It wouldn't increase it.
Speaker 2: It would increase it by people looking at it, but it would it would increase the level of disrespect people have for her, just subconsciously.
Speaker 3: And I am sorry to say that.
Speaker 2: I'm so sorry to say that I wish it wasn't that way, but women who work in the porn industry or anything related to it, stripping hooters, yeah there when people find.
Speaker 1: Out that you used to do it, but only fans, I feel like doesn't have the same I don't feel that wayative view as.
Speaker 2: But if she was trying to keep it a secret and then it got out later, I was like, look at the sad thing she did when she wasn't famous. People really look down on that and they're really judgmental. And I know people are gonna say, Nikki, clearly you are because you can tap into this so easily.
Speaker 3: I really am not.
Speaker 2: I fucking I. Karen Fiehan, who has an only Fans, I think is one of the coolest things ever because she's like the funniest She's so funny. Yeah, and she also does an only fans and she's like fuck you, and she posts like hot content all the time of her just doing squats and tiny shorts. But she's also badass and so funny. There's no arguing she's so funny, so like she can do that all she wants and no one's gonna be like, that's the only way you can get fans because.
Speaker 3: Everyone respects her.
Speaker 2: Comedically, I don't feel like I can ever do that because I would feel like people would be like, that's why people like you, Nikia. I'm not confident enough in anything else, but she's I think she is, and I really admire her for that.
Speaker 1: On abashlably herself extremely confident. Yes, always, even when she was an open micro restarter together in New York. She's so it was always that way. You know.
Speaker 2: She reminds me a lot of Natasha La Guerrero, who I just worked with and like always used to be so intimidated by because she has that like demeanor of like I'm gonna tell it, like you know, her roasts and just even her stand up is very like kind of playing this character of like looking down on you.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: I think it was more so before, but she still plays it up quite a bit. Yeah, and it is her.
Speaker 2: There's no character there, Yeah, but it's she is one of the kindest, nicest people I've ever.
Speaker 3: Known, like so sweet to me.
Speaker 2: We were doing a game show recently and one of the questions was, like, had my name in it for the trivia and it was like, Nicki is an invertebrate true or false, right, and she goes and she didn't know it was false, I guess. So she wrote true among many amazing things she is, and she wrote that in parentheses, and it was I was like, I almost like was like that was so above and beyond, like she didn't need to do that, Like it was just so swee. It was like it didn't add to comedy at all. It was just like building me up and just saying a really nice thing. And then she wrote me a really nice thing today. And it reminds you of Karen, because Karen's and Bonnie McFarland as well, all really ballbustery. And I would maybe even think people would throw me into that if you just watch my roast, like you think I'd be like an asshole, or not an asshole, but just kind of a mean girl. Yeah, but really actually the nicest of all the girls.
Speaker 1: Maybe those are the best ones. Maybe the ones that are best at roasting are actually really nice.
Speaker 2: I think there might be some truth to that. J Ross is like the most open hearted yea love. Every time you're with him, he's with someone who he's granting a make a wish to. That's hanging out with him for the whole night and that's a joke. But like, there's always someone who's like a little bit off that he's hanging out with because he's a kind person and they're like and often a great way because I think, you know, it's but he's he's a like he's always like, Yeah, he's just a he's a nice, really nice person. And I feel like maybe there is something to that.
Speaker 3: Final thought.
Speaker 2: Natasha wrote me last night, I did her podcast, and I want to share this because it is it's kind of like a humble brag because it's just me reading another compliment from her. But I thought it was really nice because I went on her podcast and it's like an advice podcast?
Speaker 1: Is it with Mosha?
Speaker 2: Yeah, And it's so fun It's called the Endless Honeymoon Podcast, right right, of course. And the clips are so fucking funny. You guys, gota you gotta at least watch That's what I do, is watch our clips because they don't really listen to.
Speaker 1: Any That's how everyone digests podcasts.
Speaker 2: Yeah, day, they're so funny, and they're a married couple and they're two of the funniest people in comedy and they're just she still laughs at all his jokes and he laughs at her. Like their relationship is like strong. You can tell it's just really good. And they have a daughter together, and they just they're just open and honest. Natasha Laziero and Mosha Casher. It's called Endless Honeymoon. But I did it last night and we give advice and and she wrote to me, thanks again for doing the podcast last night. You were so insightful and funny. I love that you wanted to be a therapist. They asked me what I would do for a living if I didn't do comedy, and I said, marry someone rich and then a therapist because I do still want money. Yes, so I would have to get that. Yeah, you need that money, Yes, yeah, I do realize that is why I do it part time. Yes.
Speaker 1: Well, so you think that money is the thing that motivates.
Speaker 3: You, I think it is now, wow, because fame is just you're not But.
Speaker 1: You also have said before that you have enough money and that you don't want to pursue I don't double.
Speaker 2: I don't I don't need to be a billionaire, but I want to be You want more money. I want enough money that like, if there my parents get some disease, I can do the best treatment no matter what three, which means but I also obviously still want to be known and stuff like that's a little bit of it, but the overwhelming now is like I think that's what got me into it, is the search for fame, And now it's like, I just want to be able to survive.
Speaker 3: I want and I want love.
Speaker 1: And I think you an eight that did you just want the money?
Speaker 2: No? Because I want love. I want people to go she I want Because I was even talking to Anya about this last night, I was like, the reason I get to tour with my friends is because I pay them money and I get I get to I get the reason I get to hang out with is because this I offered you a job in which you I mean, obviously you want to do this, but like you're making money doing this, so I get to like, I offer because of the money I have access to. I have girls trips and I pay for everyone to come, and not because I'm like I'm so generous, I'm paying for love.
Speaker 3: I realized that I'm really wrapped up and.
Speaker 2: Like people won't want me around and I won't get to hang out with people because people have lives and they can't hang out unless I'm like, what if you didn't have to pay anything? What if you made money to hang out with me? And so I've offered that opportunity to be so I have.
Speaker 1: The money, the gaining triple the amount of money that you currently have. That's not just to have the money and the status that comes along with it. It's too you want to utilize the money to continue to strive. Sure your friends beat up lexus.
Speaker 2: That is disgusting. Like it's not about at all, I don't It's not about like.
Speaker 3: Look at this thing.
Speaker 1: Not a three. You're not a three.
Speaker 3: No, three is trying to get love from being a somebody?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but threes would never threes care about their.
Speaker 3: An It's true, that's the one part of the three I want.
Speaker 1: That's their number one thing.
Speaker 3: That's a good point.
Speaker 2: So maybe seven, No, I want to be a three. Three. Oh, I didn't know she was a three before I took the test. Let me just say that, but I will say that, like that is true. Like and Anya was like Nikki because she was talking me through this. She was like, people have their own insurance. If your parents get sick they built, and I'm like, no, experimental treatments are not covered by insurance. The best doctors in the world are not covered by insurance. They're out of your network. If you want to someone in your family or someone in my friend group gets a fucking crazy disease, I don't want them to like it's a seventy percent chance. I want it to be like, let's bump it to eighty. Let's find someone who's going to give us a ninety like and you can find that with money. It sucks that that's the way it works. Money's great, and that's not a million dollars people, that's that's the kind that's hundreds of millions. You need to have that kind of power and to survive the apocalypse, Like I am thinking about these things, and that is what motivates me now. I would rather have one hundred million dollars than and I would love to no one know who I am am totally time number one at all. But I also crave people being like you're in pressive. So I want to earn that one hundred million dollars in a way that people are like, wow, good job, so okay. Anyway, So Natasha said, I love that you wanted to be a therapist. One of the things you were doing that I never really do is empathizing with the callers and not just immediately jumping into advice.
Speaker 3: It was very sweet. I'm going to try it.
Speaker 2: I love. That means so much to me because I look up to her so much. I only share this because it's the greatest compliment I've ever got. That someone who I look up to and think like is I would want to be her so much saw something in me that she's like, I want to be that, And I know that maybe is like seems like done, Nikki. People look up to you, but I just don't feel it as often as and especially not from someone that you look up to.
Speaker 3: It doesn't happen all the time.
Speaker 2: And I think that everyone that looks up to me is like delusional and for some reason, I and not because I think you're an idiot. If you look up to me, I just don't know you, and so I can just write off what you.
Speaker 1: Are, like if Bill Cosby said something nice about me, I'd be so exactly.
Speaker 2: You would feel like a million roofies a million.
Speaker 1: I've always said that you're you're a great empathizer, I call you advocate. And when whenever I came whenever I would come in in a morning and be like I've got a problem, you'd always empathize. You'd go, God, that sucks. That's like like actually I could see you feeling some sort of nice yeah, and that's that's a good quality.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 2: I think I liked hearing this because I think I had a therapist, my abuseive therapist said that I lacked empathy because my parents lack empathy. Not their fault, they were just raised in alcoholic homes and you don't get empathy, and so you can't teach it to anyone, and therefore I had to learn it. And so I tried to learn it because I didn't really understand what it was. But I think I still lack it in some ways, like when I got off stage and that guy like could have had a heart attack. Oh yeah, and then they just go he's fine, and I go, okay, good, and they're wanting to tell me about what happened, and I didn't care.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that felt like zero empathy.
Speaker 1: Maybe you have empathy for your friends but not for strangers, but you have empathy for animals.
Speaker 2: You have empathy for strangers. There's too many of them. They're all suffering.
Speaker 3: But he's my fan. He paid money to see me. Shouldn't I care.
Speaker 1: It's more than a yeah, I don't know that funds also ficing that you're performing, you have other people.
Speaker 2: And by the way, he was okay, Yeah, that's all the information I needed. We're all not okay. We're all reacting to medicines or whatever it is. Like, I don't need extra information about his He was okay. That's all I wanted to hear, and I maybe I was avoiding actually hearing he wasn't okay. If you gave me too much information, I might learn life is short and I'm scared. So I just wanted to hear he's fine. The way you look up people when they die. Oh yeah, and you go, that can't happen to me because they did drugs in nineteen seventy seven and I didn't, well, yeah, because I wasn't around.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm starting to find loopholes to that h comfort.
Speaker 3: Oh of course you will. It's OCD. You'll find a little way.
Speaker 1: I'll always find it.
Speaker 3: It's OCD, right, that obsession.
Speaker 1: I don't know what it is, but whatever that is that that Yeah, that type of obsession and perfectionism, I guess you could call it is like something is like the bane of my existence. But it also is my superpower. It's how I am good at analyzing things, giving notes things like that, being able to find errors and things, and that's what I'm That's so it has helped me most in my life and also has crushed me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's that cycle that feeds itself. Can I recommend the Heidi preb video on perfectionism that just came out I think two weeks ago, in the past two weeks Heidi pre p r i eb e, you're a perfectionist out there. It's really I've watched it several times and it's really helped me with some of that language to myself. And I thought nothing could help because I'm a perfectionist, nothing's gonna help me overcome this thing, and it actually has and it's given me a lot of just like it's just let the air out of the tires that are about to blow a little bit. Okay on being perfect Okay, I'll check it out. It's good, it really is. She's so fucking good, dude, Like I'm a part of this community. There's a bunch of people that follow her that are like the way people are about Andrew Huberman.
Speaker 3: She's like the she's that for like psychology?
Speaker 1: Okay, prebants?
Speaker 3: Yeah what is that?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, Heidi pre but you I don't think we've messaged yet, but I'm a huge fan, and we think that the name for people who follow your gospel, which it isn't a gospel.
Speaker 3: You're just spouting facts. You should be pre we should be prevens.
Speaker 2: I like it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there you go.
Speaker 2: Okay, thanks, Yeah, put it on a shirt and I'll wear it. Let's market it, and yeah, I would gladly advertise for her and anything I am right now, Thank you guys for listening. We have an exciting podcast coming up tomorrow with Benedict Polizi from Lovers and Liars, So maybe go binge that first episode before the second episode comes out on Thursday. On Thursday tomorrow, you're gonna get the second episode of CW's Lovers and Liars. But you can watch the first episode right now on the CW app or on Hulu and you can get that ad free experience.
Speaker 1: In quotes, ads on Hulu were insane. Really, God, they're all like this elephant's been tusked, give us money, or these children. There's Saint Jews children hospital ads. There were ads.
Speaker 2: I guess those are things I would. I know that not all the money goes to those, but at least it's doing some good as opposed to to state. Well anyway, check out that episode tomorrow, but watch Lovers and Liars before it, so you have a little familiarity with Benedict, even.
Speaker 3: Though you don't need to watch to listen, but we wish you would.
Speaker 2: Lovers and Liars CW Thursdays, nine eighth Central or something like that. Look at check your local listings, don't be good, and we'll see you next time.