Speaker 1: What's cracking? Y'all, Welcome back to Cheeky's and Chill. I have a new episode for you, and I think you're really gonna like this one because I have a special guest, my other half, my handsome Hobby. Hi babe, Hi, welcome to the podcast once again. Awesome. That makes me happy. So today we're going to talk about how marriage has been going, how married life is. But before we get into that, we're going to talk about our honeymoon because a lot of people have been asking about that. A lot of people don't know that we went on a honeymoon, but we did, and some people are asking where we went, how did it go? If we had fun? Are you ready? Yeah? All right? So okay, Hi babe, Hi, Doodle, How you feel? Man?
Speaker 2: I feel good?
Speaker 1: Have you guys noticed he calls me doodle? Yeah? What do you call me? Doodle? Babe? I forget because of Ryu because he's a doodle.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because we have doodles.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and just yeah, it's just cute doodle. Yeah, Okay, I love that. Okay, guys, So we went on a pre honeymoon and we're calling it pre honeymoon because it was like last minute we planned it last minute kind of right. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Also, we just want to do real, like a bigger one. I guess this is just kind of like with our schedule, we just had to kind of sneak it in.
Speaker 1: Sneak it in. Yeah, because this year has been gnarly, guys, A lot has happened. We got married in July, and then we worked. I was in the middle of the tour, and then after that we started Lakama and Immedia started going on tour too. Working, so it's just we didn't have time. But I really felt like I needed a mental break if I really felt like I was kind of I was almost over the edge.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it came at the perfect time. Like really, we really didn't need it because we kind of dedicated this year to like working.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we knew. We knew that we were going to do a lot of working and less traveling this year, so we were kind of on the same page. But I was like, I need a break. So I took a whole week off in September and we were already in Mexico, so we're like, let's go somewhere in Mexico. We wanted to go to Hawaii.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's our spot.
Speaker 1: That's our spot with love Hawaii, and I haven't gone to Hawaii this year, so I'm like really missing it. But it just made no sense. I was like, Okay, if we're in Mexico and then having to fly to Hawaii, it just it made no sense. We were going to lose a whole day. So we decided to go somewhere in Mexico and we went to Yes, we did. Yeah, And how did you like it? Had you been there to buy the Catman before? Yeah?
Speaker 2: My mom has taken me there since I was a little kids.
Speaker 1: Oh it's tray because it got it? Yes, yes, yes, yes, because he Yeah, because he knows all about it, got it. I'd never been still and we didn't go this last time.
Speaker 2: It's pretty cool.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, I mean it looks cool. But he we were gonna go, and then you said, I think a lot of people are going to recognize you, so maybe we shouldn't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it might be tough for us to go there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because especially being on La like, I get recognized a lot more in Mexico now. So anyway, so we stayed at the it's called the Banyan Tree, bab Tree, yeah, banyon Tree. Yeah, that was great, and it's like all like Thailand, Thailand.
Speaker 2: It's from Yeah, it's based it's based out of Thailand, and they brought it over to.
Speaker 1: And they brought it over here and we love everything Asian. Hence I married, you know, half Filipino dude. But I really liked it because I like the resorts that are kind of like very private, so we can eat and hang out and do everything in the resort. Yes, so that's what we usually do.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: After like the fourth day, I think we went out to the street for the first time and I was like, oh my god. We were really in this like secluded area where we kind of go into our own world. And I think that's what we needed. We needed like calm for sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah. We had our own little pool in the room. We had like we can walk down to the beach, yeah, and to the ocean. That was really nice. So we weren't supposed to work. I was kind of like, I don't want to be on my phone f everything. And we got there on a Monday and then we wake up on Tuesday, which was September seventeenth actually to be exact, right, Oh yeah, and that's when I found out that I was nominated for the third Grammy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that first day.
Speaker 1: That first day, so I was like so then that he was kind of irritated with me because I was like, I'm not gonna be on my phone. I don't be on my phone. But then I got nominated and so people were congratulating me. Then we had to, like I t had to jump on a call. So he was kind of like happy, obviously we're happy, but it was kind of like this is our time, right, yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And it's like there's certain things that I'm like, Okay. That was one where I'm like, okay, we could we celebrate this, we do what you gotta do. This one was like it's important, you know, yes, So I had to like, let you do your thing.
Speaker 1: Yes. So that kind of changed things a little bit, but not in a bad way. I was actually very excited. I had forgotten, you know, about the nominations. I just was working so much. I was so excited about my vacation finally that I don't know, but it was a great surprise. And then the only other work that we did was for our song for the song that I wrote for a medio called Casi Passando, which is my first love song you guys that I wrote for a medio and so we were supposed to look through our phones to send the editor a videos of us because that's what I wanted. We wanted the video to be very organic about our relationship. So then I was like, you know what, you're a photographer videographer, Like, what if we do something super organic and do like a few little which McAll what.
Speaker 2: Are they a little couple of clips? Yes, a few scenes there.
Speaker 1: Yes, So that's where we were on the beach there empl Garman by the pool. That's where you guys could see the video on YouTube Casando. So that was about it, and then we just had like a lot of fun. We ate a lot of good food. We saw alligator.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and the clips were like they're very raw, very raw, no makeup. Just We're like, hey, we're in this beautiful area. Let's just let's just take advantage of it.
Speaker 1: Yes, And I was kind of like I wanted to do it because I knew we needed it for the video, but I'm not gonna lie. I was kind of like, oh, I don't want to do this, but if you're not, to be really cool because it was just a media night and I put on, He's like, just you know, we're no makeup and just be yourself and we had a lot of fun doing that.
Speaker 2: It's a very raw video.
Speaker 1: I like it.
Speaker 2: It's like it's all real footage of.
Speaker 1: Us for sure. Yeah, it was cute, very Okay. So what was your favorite part of the honeymoon?
Speaker 2: I think probably the night that we went out into the town and it was our last night, Yeah, and we just kind of I don't know if it was a good idea to do it on the last night, but we kind of just let go of everything and just.
Speaker 1: Like, know, why didn't we do it earlier in the week.
Speaker 2: I don't know, I think we did. We were so comfortable in the hotel, yeah, that we didn't want to leave and there were so many great restaurants there that we were like, we don't need to leave. But then it was it was probably the longest besides like the Philippine trip. It was probably one of the longer vacations that we've been on. So after that, like fourth fifth day, we're like, hey, we need to go do something else.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, And just to give you guys some context, because I was doing lakadema and it was that one Sunday that I didn't make it because I got sick. So I had been feeling sick like the Wednesday before that Sunday, and then I just progressively started getting like like sicker is that a word? More sick, more sick, whatever, sicker, more sick. And then by Sunday, I was like out. I didn't make it to lakademia that day. So I slept all day, you guys, all day on Sunday, and I was like, am I going to feel good to fly? Because after that kademia, which is Monday, we were supposed to fly out for our honeymoon slash vacation. But then I started feeling really good. I think God just said you're tired mentally, physically, in every way. You need to sleep. And I slept all day, literally all day Sunday. So on Monday, I felt still a little bit like sick, but I felt a lot better. Yes, So I thought it was going to put a damper on our vacation, but it didn't because I was like, Dane, I want to drink, and you know you drink and your immune system, you know, weekends, So I was like, dude, I'm ready to take some tequila. Yeah, but we got there. We got there on Monday, and we took That's the first thing we did. How we took some shots.
Speaker 2: When we land. Every time when we land somewhere, you're like if you want a shot at the airport, I'm like, all right, whatever, And then we.
Speaker 1: Have, you know what, our rinking medicine.
Speaker 2: Yeah, our ride from the airport to the hotel, we're usually drinking and it's usually super fun and I'm sure the drivers think that we're really crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for sure. We start singing and the whole thing. I was like, bab, let's take a shot. We're here. It starts now. So we took a shot and then we took one to go. Yes, and we were buzzing on the way to the hotel. So that was super fun and okay, so yes, So that night, that night that we went out talking about alcohol, yeah, because we got that was on Saturday. So then the next day, Oh, we extended our state too. We were supposed to leave on Saturday, and I was like, dude, no, like we lost a whole day on Monday, like, let's just stay. And I'm glad we did. But I was filling it on lakademia. The next day Sunday, because we Saturday was when we went out. Yeah, and we partied hard because I was like, okay, we've been in the hotel, like, let's go out see the town. So we went to eat some steak. It was very good. Yeah, the food was bombed the US very nice, very nice, and we got buzzed and I don't really remember a lot, but I got We got home safely because we did because we got to the hotel because we had a red driver.
Speaker 2: We had a great driver taking care of us.
Speaker 1: So then the next day, which is Sunday, we flew out and I had to get ready straight from the airport, straight to the hotel, freshen up a little bit, and go straight to lad And then that day he went straight to go get his tattoo, because that's another thing he did while we were in Mexico. Guys, that was as a whole. Yeah, new sleeve.
Speaker 2: I got an entire new sleeve in in Mexico.
Speaker 1: City in a month, in a month.
Speaker 2: While we were all like, why did you do it? Because you told me that you wanted me to have more tattoos.
Speaker 1: That's really is that?
Speaker 2: Really?
Speaker 1: Why? Though? Yeah, I think I did, and I think I think I even told him. I was like, I want like a little bit like right here, I'm sure like a little bit of like I want to see like a tattoo on your neck. I think this was are so sexy.
Speaker 2: You better ask my mom for the neck I no, no.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, Mom says, no, we're not doing it. But during the vacation he had to cover it because his whole plan was to finish the sleep so he wasn't even finished when we were on vacation, so we had to wear this these protector things.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just so so I didn't get some burned.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, but it was really nice. We spent a lot of time. I didn't Why did I tan? Like I feel like I just I did not tan at all.
Speaker 2: I think you did.
Speaker 1: Also you got burned.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we did a lot of different activities.
Speaker 1: Well tell them about what we did because we also, like.
Speaker 2: I think it was really cool. This trip was really cool because when you're planning a vacation, we always like, oh, we're going to do this, We're going to do that, and then the day comes and we're like, we don't want to do it. We want to lay here just chill.
Speaker 1: And eat because I slept so much. We slept a lot.
Speaker 2: This was one of the first vacations where I think we checked everything off of our list that we wanted to do, like riding bikes, going to this restaurant, getting on a boat doing like, yeah, we checked off everything, and so I was like really proud that we did that. So it felt like a very full vacation.
Speaker 1: You know, you're right because in the hotel we talked about because it was in a lagoon, right there was a lagoon, and we're like, okay, we heard it. There were alligators like on our third day there, and I was like, because we were eating at like this Thai restaurant, which is amazing, and they sat as like at the best table I think at the restaurant, and I started looking. I was like, dude, and I asked jokingly, I asked the waiter, are there any alligators? He said, oh, yeah, there is, actually there's one right there. I was like, he's lying. I was like, you're lying. You want to put his here? If there's alligator? No, no, no, they sometimes get on the deck. He was just here earlier. Dude. I was freaking out. I'm so scared. Of alligators, like who is it? Right? But I'm like and I you could see the alligator's head. Yeah, and I was just like, dude, what am I going to do? What would I do? But he said he's very he's very nice. And they named him Buncho. Yeah. Yeah, they named the alligator Buncho. So we saw that. Then after that we were like, you know what, we need to ride the boat here, and we did. We got on the boat there because there's like they like a little lagoon. What does you call the boats not? Is it a boat? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, fer boat?
Speaker 1: Yeah, little ferry boat there.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And then you wanted to see a spider monkey and there was one there.
Speaker 2: Yes. Everything everything that we wanted that was that we couldn't control, we kind of got, which is really cool. Yeah. Also we did we got a little adventuross and we went ATVing and also ziplining, which was I was a little nervous for you to do it. I don't know because like see my wife fly over the forest.
Speaker 1: I'm just like, oh my god, Yeah, but how did I do?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: You did great. I'm not scared, You're not. What about the ATVs?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I had to keep up with her I had to keep up with you.
Speaker 1: I'm like, I said, you were crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I was like, if we're ever in a survival situation, she's just jamming going there. I'm like, I'm gonna.
Speaker 1: She's I've watched a lot of Walking Dead and I've watched a lot of Like I am Legend, so I am prepared. I am not scared. I was like, I was like, I want to get through this. The only thing we didn't do because it was like a like a three the whole thing, like, remember we didn't do this and not this, which are caves. Yeah, I think I've shared this with you guys. I'm not afraid of a lot of things, but I am now that I've gotten older, I am very like weary of of the ocean. So I don't know. Before I used to love it. Now I'll get in, but to be deep in the ocean and in caves and having to go under, it's just not not my thing anymore, Okay. And I was like, dude, I don't know if I want to do this, babe. I was like, I'm so sorry. I was like, I'll do ATVs. I'll freaking do all the zip lines, Like I let my hands I'm like, well, whatever, I'm flying. It was so fun. But the sene is the caves. I couldn't. I just can't even like something that's under me and I don't know what it is. I just I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you were doing the zip lines with no hands right away, right away, like you can go if you want. You were just like going for it, and I'm like, I'm making sure they're locking you in correctly, and like I'm like, okay, that's all right, that's how it works, okay.
Speaker 1: And now that you're we're talking about that, because you know, we've been flying. We were flying every week, and you know, there's always movies. And there was this movie. I don't know if you guys have watched it, but it's called King Arthur, I believe it is. It's about a dog and it's with what's his name, Matt Mark.
Speaker 2: Mark Wahlberg, right, Yes, the guy from Ted.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's him Mark. Okay, I'm sorry, I'm really bad with names. So anyways, I watch after Ziplining because there's a part of Ziplining on there. If I would have watched that movie before Ziplining, I don't know if I would have done it because the girl got stuck. But usually I'm just like, That's the thing. I think as we get older, we start thinking about things because before in the ocean, like even roller coasters. I love roller coasters and I'll still get on, but you know, when you're young, you don't think about the consequences, and now that I'm older, I'm like, wait, a lot of shit can happen, you know. So I just I wasn't down with the with the other part. But anyways, the zip lining was fun, yes, it was Yeah. And then we had really good chicken there.
Speaker 2: Yes, we did the chick Also another thing on our list that we did. We had a great balance of like activities and relaxing, drinking, eating.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: How amazing was the sound bath meditation? Oh my god, Yes, that was amazing.
Speaker 1: I almost forgot. That was on Saturday, right before our our outing, so we had a balance.
Speaker 2: Yea.
Speaker 1: So in the morning we were out and then after our workout we did the sound baths. Yeah, and then after that I think we rested a little bit or like went around on the boat because that was the last day. It was like we didn't do the boat. That's we got to check that off. And then then then we went partying. Yeah, and we got super buzzed. But the sound bath was amazing. It was a floating sound bath, so you were in water. It was freaking amazing.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Wow, I can't believe I almost forgot that.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And we were the only couple that did it. Yes, everyone else was like kind of.
Speaker 1: With their mom, with their mom or their sister a friend.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was.
Speaker 1: It was just it was a very small group and it was in the spall pool and they were just doing the sound baths and like the bells and the like I don't know what the other thing called them. Yeah whatever, that's called very Jane all Jane, so Jene. And it was really really nice. Totally recommend it. Yeah, so floating sound bath. And then we worked out, yes, four times while we were there, because we were like, okay, we got to be healthy. This is like that's the thing with him and I. We're totally on the same frequency right now, thank god, trying to eat like as healthy as possible. But then we love postmating and eating kind of late we're trying to stop that. But working out has been like our things. So we're like, we need a workout, babe, So we took our workout clothes and we did that four times there while we were there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so we hold each other accountable, Yeah, because there's sometimes I don't want to go and she kind of drags me in and I'm like and I'm like, thank god we did that because then we feel better. Yeah, we've been. It's been great that we're on like that same frequency right now.
Speaker 1: For sure.
Speaker 2: We also have the same trainer, so that helps a lot. Yeah, because now you know what I'm doing. Yes, he's great and you understand it, and I understand and I know you're doing. So I'm like, Okay, I know we're growing together. And that's what I love. You know about where we're at right now is like we're really we're really doing a lot of things that are lining up for our growth.
Speaker 1: Well, my favorite part of the honeymoon, oh yes, it was when you oh yeah, okay, I didn't even have to say anything. You know, what is it?
Speaker 2: When we had our private dinner on the beach.
Speaker 1: I know, yeah, he surprised me with the private dinner on the beach. You guys, it was so nice. The salad was freaking phenomenal. Oh my god, I'm never ever in my life, gonna forget that salad. And it was a private dinner, so I was like, immanial, please, I want to ask if we can get it again, like they said they'll do anything for us here, and there's resort, Like how can they? I want them to make it for me again? And I didn't get it, So I need to go back for that salad. Oh it was so good. I had like mango and like vinigrette and lobster. Oh my god, it was so good.
Speaker 2: Sorry, no, I was just going to say how amazing that private dinner was because it could have been any other night.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Sometimes it was rain. Sometimes it was on Thursday, hunh and and it the weather was perfect, perfect. We had an amazing table right on the beach in front of the waves, and I think the most beautiful thing was that we had the most amazing view ever. It was insane, these enormous thunderclouds with lightning in them. It literally looked like God painted something for us to like we had dinner on a show.
Speaker 1: It was insane. That is so.
Speaker 2: How can I get any better than this?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was awesome.
Speaker 2: We had our own music. We had Asando playing, Yeah, walked down, Yes, I was.
Speaker 1: Like, where's he taking me? I was like, where are we going to dinner? I said, were already tried to the other restaurants. I was like, I want to go back to have ty food. I want ty Food again. And he's like, babe, just relax. I'm like okay. So I was a little bit buzzed anyways, and I was having a great time, and so I walked and he's like, get off. You know, we're on a golf cart and and I'm like, okay, you have to get off. I'm like, okay, where am I going. We're in the middle of the beach. And then the song starts playing because they had just dropped that week as well, without us planning that hour. Yeah, that day, that day, you're right. So he was playing the song and then we have a whole video. It's super cute. And we had a private dinner and we had the waiter there and the food was so good. It was so good. So that was my favorite part. It was really nice and romantic and we had a lot of fun. Oh that was the night because I was buzzing early the night that I realized that I had two different sandals on. Oh my god, Yes, I have a video and I never posted it. I thought it was so cute, you know, and then I forgot that I was trying on sandals. I was like, babe would sandal and he chose the gold one and I ended up leaving the gold and the nude on, so two different sandals. But whatever, experience that was fun. We're having fun. Yeah, what else that was that? I think we talked about everything. I mean, hanging out by the pool, taking naps. That was this whole thing was I don't necessarily want to plan anything or have any pressure in any way. And for me to just be off my phone that was the biggest thing because I didn't really realize that I was a workaholic until I started dating a medio because he's reminded me to just be present. So it's been like for me, I'm like, I'm gonna answer a few messages, but it's like really really like I just need to just I needed to disconnect. And I didn't even disconnect as much as I wanted to. I think I used the phone like honestly a percentage, like the whole time, thirty five that's exactly that i'mber I was gonna say thirty. Yeah, okay, yeah, and I really wanted to use it like zero percent. But you know, I am very responsible and like I'm like, oh, I like to answer people and anyways. So but I think it was it was more about just resting because I had been so exhausted. We both had been so exhausted. So much has happened, and like traveling back and forth to Mexico. Like, I didn't think it was gonna drain us as much, but it did. It was a great opportunity and I'm so grateful, but it was tiring. Yeah, I was very like I think I was. I want to say during that time where I felt I was crying and just I had a lot going on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there was a little period, probably week seven or eight, where it felt a little heavy on you.
Speaker 1: But also both of us, both of us. I'm also glad because you feel everything I feel too.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So it's like, I don't know, I really thought that I was having really bad thoughts, guys, you know, and I'm glad that we had this time to just like a little break. And Richard, my manager, also left and did his thing. But yeah, what were we gonna say?
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, I was just going to say, we're super grateful that, you know, I was able to be at the majority of the weekends.
Speaker 1: There with you, so thank goodness.
Speaker 2: I think it just makes it a little easier on us.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Out of the twelve, you missed two, right, I.
Speaker 2: Think, yeah, maybe something like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I missed one I got sick. But but yeah, it came at the right time. And this is just our pre honeymoon, Yes it is, and it was unplanned. So our honeymoon. Honeymoon is coming in December. Yes, I'm to January, and I'm super excited for that me too.
Speaker 2: I can't wait.
Speaker 1: Where are we going.
Speaker 2: We're going to go to one of our favorite places besides Hawaii. Yes, that feels like another home to us, for sure, I think because you know it's my other half. We're going to go back to the Philippines.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and of the Philippines guys and people are so nice. It's just great.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it feels like just like another part of the world. Yeah, we feel when we're there, we feel fully disconnected from our world that we live in.
Speaker 1: And I definitely want to disconnect. I'm probably going to tell my siblings that if you need to get hold of me call a Medio's phone, like I really want to just say, f my phone. I want to see everything, because dude, you don't realize, Like, and this is something that he's taught me where you're on your phone and you're like even if you're there, He's like, babe, look look look at the mountains, and I'm like, shit, you're right, Like and I tell you guys all this all the time. Stop and smell the roses. It's a real thing, not like literally but like or literally but say whoa, Like, there's so much beauty around us, so I really want to take in. We're not sure exactly what part of Philippines or where we're going to go.
Speaker 2: I know where I want to go now, Okay, he knows. I saw the video today and I was like, okay, we're.
Speaker 1: Going where we're going? Yes, okay, perfect because I know you're going to love it, so I love it. Okay. Yeah, So I'm gonna let him like planet, but definitely going to leave for two weeks and that'll be our honeymoon. Honeymoon, I mean we might just get remarried in the Philippines actually for your dad. Yeah, yeah, that'd be kind of cool.
Speaker 2: I told you I want after our first marriage, after we got first married, after we got married, I'm like, this is so fun. I want to marry you every weekend.
Speaker 1: He told me that last night, actually in the shower because he loves to shower together. Saves water. And then we have our conversations, you know. Yeah, but anyways, our deepest conversations. But that's not a bad idea. Like what if we were to get married in the Philippines, then in Hawaii and all our favorite places, let's do it, and then Paris. I've never been to Paris, and you want to take me to Paris your dad to get married to Paris. Not forgetting that. I hell know you said you're gonna take me.
Speaker 2: Speaking of roses, yes, you forgot to tell them what happened after our private dinner?
Speaker 1: What happened after our private dinner? Hold on, let me think.
Speaker 2: When we got back to the room.
Speaker 1: Oh, yes, I was buzzed. I was happy. Okay, So after oh my god, it was so fun. Okay, so after the dinner, I want to do it again. Okay. So after the dinner, we go to the room and there was rose petals all over the place on the bed and then out to the rose petals were taking me out to the chacuzi because we hadn't used it yet, and there was a jacuzi. It was The room was so freaking awesome, you guys. So you walk in the bed, then the door's open, and you have your pool and you have the beach. And then behind us, behind the bedroom there was a very cool bathroom with he loved the steam. There was a steam room built into the shower. He used it every day. Yes, Yeah, so we did that. And then behind that was this like open area but was closed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it seemed like a super meditation area. Yeah, and had a private jacuzzi and yeah, it was filled with bubbles.
Speaker 1: And with bubbles and roses and roses in champagne. I think, I don't even remember. And so I just I walked straight there and I took off my clothes, my dress, I got naked.
Speaker 2: I was like, wait for me still, and I'm like, you're already in here.
Speaker 1: So I got I went in there skinny dipping. It was pretty fun.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we just had a lot of fun after that, you know. So I can't talk about that because I mean, it was very shy, but it was fun, and we're married, so we're not fornicating anymore, so it's great. Yeah. It was really nice, a lot of fun.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was. It was It was a great day.
Speaker 1: It was great. It was beautiful the whole the whole trip. I did not want to leave you, guys. I was like, I don't want to leave. I don't want to leave. But it was beautiful. We're definitely going to go back there. It was awesome. It's awesome. All the restaurants were delicious. We tried everything. Yes, yeah, so that was our our that was our honeymoon, guys. That's our honeymoon. That's part one of this conversation with my husband. And it doesn't end here because we have a part two next week. So don't miss it. Thank you so much, babe, and don't leave because we have another conversation about how married life is going. I'm ready, all right. This is a production of iHeartRadio and Mike Withdura podcast Network. Follow us on Instagram at Mike Pura Podcasts and follow me Cheeky's That's c h i q u y s. For more podcasts from iHeart, visit the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts or wherever you get your favorite shows,